[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justify Pokemon to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1452540806273.jpg (83KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
1452540806273.jpg
83KB, 640x479px
I have played Pokémon all my life, starting with red/blue, and ending in x/y.
I would play through the games, beat them, then look around and say:
>wow look at all of these things
>look at this one; you battle people
>look at this one; you battle people
>look at this one; you INTERACT WITH PEOPLE ONLINE HOLY ARSE

The last one got me excited, so I went over to it.
Oh boy I can battle and trade

That was really it.
But now, with all these stupid metas, and actual clear cut ways of winning with no variation at all, everything I see is some other glorified version of battling and trading that eventually lead to the same outcome.

You are: The Common Man
You opponent is: Pokaboo

I coin the term 'Pokaboo' as someone who somehow finds great pleasure in walking around and tapping options for hours on end.

train dis pokemem for what da computer sez
lvl up da pkm
repeat this 6 fucking times you shithead
play online
lose
see you IV's and DV's are actually shit
Breed.
Walk.
Walk some more.
rEpeat 6 more tiMEs
DO THE FIRST FEW THING AGAIN AHHA
play online!
lose!
BES
HIP)}SR
HV}~GHVO
~FI}HBO
Oj
>>
>Pokaboo
that's the japanese name for pignite you fucking faggot
>>
>>25043891
tepig*
>>
>>25043857
Dude... Are you ok?
>>
>>25043857
I hope they completely change the battle system one day. Fuck competitive battling and everyone who likes it.
>>
>>25043909
they did
it's called pokemon rumble
>>
>>25043922
Pokken*
>>
>>25043857

This is the most incoherent post I've ever seen that I don't immediately suspect is intentional shitposting. I think that you're actually trying to say something and are failing miserably.
>>
1/10 but at least you tried.

Now fuck off.
>>
File: image.png (263KB, 499x517px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
263KB, 499x517px
Sounds like a fatal case of the git guds
>>
Actually, OP, you are completely correct. It is asinine that the developers have gone to such lengths to casualize the campaign portion of the series to attract new (casual) players, but in the same stroke opt to keep the most appealing part of the game (battling a variety of monsters) behind a repetitive timewall.
>>
>>25043891

I thought it was Chaoboo
>>
>>25044396
Correct, Pokabu is Tepig.
>>
>>25043857
>Justify Pokemon to me
No.
>>
>>25043922
>>25043933

Nah, see. I want to go on a pokemon adventure with a new battle system. Those don't have worlds you can explore and are completely different genres.
>>
>>25045368
So PMD. Got it.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.