[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the longest successful shiny hunt you've ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: f80.jpg (11KB, 367x202px) Image search: [Google]
f80.jpg
11KB, 367x202px
What's the longest successful shiny hunt you've ever had, /vp/? Either total number of resets or the total amount of time between starting and finishing.
>>
Counting today, I managed to get 6 shinies in 10 days or so, my luckiest moment ever.
But if you want a specific record, I'd have to go with my shiny regice: literally just half an hour of SR the day after catching shiny registeel.
>>
File: shone mega lopunny.png (341KB, 760x850px) Image search: [Google]
shone mega lopunny.png
341KB, 760x850px
>>25042883
Like, almost thirty two boxes. Shortly after they announced Mega Lopunny, I painstaking bred a 6IV HA female Buneary and tossed it into the daycare with my 6IV Ditto and hopped on the bike. Thirty boxes later, I got one. No Hidden Ability, and a 10-12 in Attack. I rage quit and tried again about four days later. I was just onto my second box of Eggs when I finally got it. Hidden Ability with all IVs except for Special Attack. I didn't even care that he was male.
>>
>>25042883

It took me about 3 hours to get shiny Rayquaza in Emerald.
That's the longest it ever took me shiny hunting.
>>
Masuda Method breedan' for about a week then shiny Tentacool happened. I was in the middle of a fight with my gf (now ex) and I remember her face all too well. God, was I excited.
>>
~~500 furfrou eggs until I found a shiny
>>
File: 1443058845611.jpg (407KB, 1260x1782px) Image search: [Google]
1443058845611.jpg
407KB, 1260x1782px
>>25043787
>mfw got a shiny furfrou in 6 eggs
>wasn't even intentionally trying to get one
>>
>>25043842
Bitch, I've got a Shiny Chimchar before hatching 2 eggs and I just wanted a 5 IV HA one.
>>
>>25042883
Two months for a shiny totodile. Payed off with a 31/31/31/31/30/31.
>>
>>25042883
I don't know how long it took time wise, but with musada and shiny charm it still took me roughly 4000 eggs to get a shiny sableye. Although after that I got a shiny zubat on the 4th egg so I guess considering the probability of getting a shiny with both MM and charm that made up for the amount it took for sableye. All my others have generally been around the usual 600-1000 eggs.
>>
>MMing with shiny charm for shiny pawniard
>well over 1500 eggs
>download pkhex and change one of my pawniards to shiny

and that was that

I have legitimate shinies, but I only hunted for Electrike. Unless trolling reddit and 4chan for eggs matching my SV counts as hunting
>>
>>25043787
Even with both shiny charm and MMing that's still considered fast
>>
I don't remember my longest but my shortest was when I bred a shiny Chespin on my 30th try.
>>
Over 60 boxes for a perfect modest Charmander.

>tfw forgot to chainbreed Ancient Power
I had to convince myself for the following weeks Ancient Power is shit and I would not have any need for it despite how coming ZardY and Talonflame were in the meta.
>>
>>25043842
I got a penta perfect shiny Vulaby on the third egg. Wasted all my luck in life on that shit.
>>
Chained for a shiny Gastrodon in under thirty minutes but I was trying to catch Ditto
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.