[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it a hack?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (4MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>25039415
I know you are
>>
/>>>trash/
>>
So is this pokemon hacked or not?
>>
>>25039444
yes.
>>
>>25039457
How can you tell?

Damn it i traded a genuine shiny for this...
>>
>>25039415
>2016
>still playing xy
>still using an iphone
>still caring whether a pokemon is hacked or not
>>
>>25039469
>2016
Current year meme XD
>still playing xy
It's better than ORAS
>still using an iphone
fagging about this is retarded and just shows how weeb you are for caring
>still caring whether a pokemon is hacked or not
Some people just like to play fair, independent if it's "HURR IT'S EXACTLY LIKE A LEGIT" or not.
>>
>>25039514
>It's better than ORAS
Wrong
>>
File: Gyrocopter model error.gif (458KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Gyrocopter model error.gif
458KB, 480x360px
>Faraway place
>Pentagon

You fucked up big time boy
>>
why the chan is 4fuck so slow tonight?
>>
>>25039415
Dumbass, you already asked this question.

>>25036454

Delete...I mean release it. I already told you once.
>>
>>25039514
>Some people just like to play fair, independent if it's "HURR IT'S EXACTLY LIKE A LEGIT" or not.

Not trying to be cruel or use buzzwords, but honestly, it's a game, and if you actually care whether or not it's 'legit', then that's just odd. I was going to say autistic but nuts to that, it's just weird for a person to care about something like that in a video game if they don't have some sort of mental problem.
>>
>>25039652
Faraway + Pentagon means it comes from ORAS
>>
>>25039639
Oras is shit
>>
>>25039674
Same could be said of someone who doesn't understand not using counterfeit cards
>>
>>25039674
Not really most people dont like cheating its that simple i dont see how people on vp make a big deal about people not wanting injected stuff so what each to their own. Itz one of the reason i rarely trade with people on vp they make a big deal over the stupidest things.
>>
>>25039415
>Egg obtained January of 2015
>Egg hatched December of 2015

Did somebody really hang on to that sucker for almost a full year without hatching it?
>>
>>25039696
I agree. If you're talking about Pokemon cards, I assume. Printing a picture of the card is no different than using the real card.

Unless it's in a tournament, because those have rules, unlike personal gameplay or games with friends.
>>
>>25039696
This pretty sums it up.
>>
>>25039698
You'd literally never know it was injected if it was a good one. And event Pokemon are all generated, albeit 'officially', but they're created in relatively the same way as these hacks are.

It's a video game. It's not important. Just play it and stop worrying about perceived morality in a fucking computer program that doesn't matter.
>>
>>25039674
Cheats are present in the video game history since the beginning, even so, just because I chose to NOT put that ultimate weapon code in a Rpg, or the infinite health code in Adventure game I'm autistic and weird?
Fuck that, I just despise cheating in general, I didn't liked to cheat in the old days and I still maintain it with me today. If you have your reasons to do so because "it's more viable! gamefreak is bad in game design!", then good for you.
>>
>>25039721
It's counterfeiting. People care about the game.
>>
>>25039708
If you use fake cards when playing with friends that just show what kind of a person you are and that is a shitty friend.
>>
>>25039721
>>25039721
Whats the point in collecting obviously hacked shinys though?

If you're youre gonna make a hack why not make it atleast look real?
>>
>>25039732
Unless everyone's cool with it
>>
>>25039721
You are just trying to jestify what people are doing and thats besides the point anon some people do indeed have a level of respect for the game play and the creators wishes even if you think that autistic thats on you.
>>
Playing with printed rare cards you cannot get between frens is fun,
>>25039747
Oh come on man
>>
>>25039744
Or you lied about it like a shitty person you almost sound like a person i use to hangout with...
>>
>>25039760
When I play with someone who has fake cards they are usually in black and white and they tell me about them

If you have a guy treating you like a chump with his fancy printer then you need to reclassify friend
>>
>>25039753
Just because people have high morality does not make them autistic nor does having respect make them weird.
>>
>>25039766
I dont have any friends like that anymore much like a diseased hand they keep floping back.
>>
>>25039773
I know, I was just thinking of kids that are like, "aw I want to make a mega blastoise deck!" Or whatever and then they print the mega card in class. I mean like everyone knows
>>
File: 6547567.jpg (98KB, 875x584px) Image search: [Google]
6547567.jpg
98KB, 875x584px
>>25039728
That's fine. I'm talking about when people complain about a Pokemon that is literally the exact same as one that can be obtained legitimately, yet has been hacked. If one was not told it was hacked, they would never know. Infinite health is obviously cheating. Receiving a Pokemon from a stranger that is well within the confines of legitimate possibility, yet still caring that it's hacked in, is weird. Not autistic. It's just silly. Do you not use event Pokemon? Sure, they're 'official', but they were generated with programs, just like these hacked Pokemon are. Is your problem with the fact that it's not 'official'? That's just weird. You do you, but come on. If you don't want to cheat at Pokemon, then don't go trading with strangers, because you literally can never know if a Pokemon with completely legit stats and location data etc was hacked or not. Better safe than sorry.

>>25039731
Sure, I agree. Still, it's a video game. If someone cares that much about a video game, it's really fucking weird.

>>25039732
Who cares? What if they agree to it? Who are you?

>>25039747
That's stupid. It's a fucking game. Get over it. It's not that important. Put that respect toward something that matters. I never said that it was autistic either. Cuntwagon.
>>
File: 6787658765.jpg (95KB, 750x450px) Image search: [Google]
6787658765.jpg
95KB, 750x450px
>>25039773
Not at all. But in this context, it absolutely does make them weird. Again, it's a video game.

>>25039782
Obviously. If they don't explicitly state that they are using printed cards to test their decks, then that's stupid. Clearly it's fine to print test decks and use them among friends or agreeing parties. Screw off.
>>
>>25039784
>starts call people names when they disagree

What a kid
>>
File: 76453567.jpg (101KB, 1000x610px) Image search: [Google]
76453567.jpg
101KB, 1000x610px
>>25039800
>implying 'kid' is not also name, one that is condescending and passive-aggressive

You know what's fantastic in an argument? Hypocrisy.
>>
>>25039807
>being this mad
>>
File: 8564346.jpg (95KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
8564346.jpg
95KB, 700x465px
>>25039810
>not realizing that these pics are related
>>
never have I seen such an gigantic apologist for cheating.

like lmao let people play the way they want nigger
>>
>>25039514
If you are one of those people, then you can't trade with strangers. That's just an incurred cost of playing "fair".
>>
>>25039415
Sorry OP, hate to be the bearer of bad news , but that Electabuzz is definitely hacked.
http://serebii.net/events/dex/125.shtml
Sorry that you got scammed, if you'd like me to fix it for you, I can definitely do that.
>>
>>25039840
Nah, I'm a complete faggot.
>>
>>25039840
How can you fix it?
>>
>>25039862
Using a computer. How else family?
>>
>>25039813
>being a try hard
>pointing out that im fishing
>lol i so funy
>>
>>25039862
Well there are several options. The only way you'll be able to get a shiny one is if it is hatched, witch no event Electabuzz were. If you want I regular one that is event I can do that instead. You just have to pick.
>>
>>25039840
But he's playing XY, so it could have come from ORAS, that's why appears "Faraway Place"... Right?
>>
>>25039964
Nope, it wouldn't say far away place it would give a specific location.
>>
>>25040000
Not true, just transferred a pokémon borned in Oras via pokébank now to confirm, and here appears "Faraway Place".

XY can't identify which place is, because Oras is a newer game and XY was not patched, so it just shows the placeholder "Faraway Place".
>>
>>25039462
Faithful encounter
Those are only for events
There has not been a shiny electabuzz event
EVER.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.