[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is he so pissed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

Why is he so pissed?
>>
He looks bored to me.
>>
File: 102Exeggcute_RG.png (250KB, 547x554px) Image search: [Google]
102Exeggcute_RG.png
250KB, 547x554px
I loved the 'angry' that most Gen I Pokemon give. The shapes of their eyes gave that monster look pretty well. Pic very much related. Some later Pokemon have it also, and it adds a charm to their design.
>>
Because GF gave it a mega that still has shit stats.
>>
>>25035347
Is the one at the back dead?
>>
thinkin of shit stats
>>
>>25035310
I would be too if I was stuck in the worst gen
>>
>>25035347
The lack of anime eyes is what ruins the newer gen pokemon.

Some look okay but just look at luxray for example of how shit the newer pokemon look.
>>
>>25035310

Ash never came back or visited.
>>
>>25035310
No moves
>>
>>25035662
The modern gens also seem to have developed an affinity towards frills of all sorts.
As a person who doesnt likes frills, this is suffering.
>>
>>25035310
he made he bade
>>
>>25035690
>As a person who doesnt likes frills
Are you gay?
>>
>>25035550
No, it's just facing backwards.
>>
>>25035310
Because for the longest time his strongest STAB was Wing Attack
>>
>>25035662
>Wanting to use a new gen pokémon as example
>Using Luxray
JUST
>>
>>25035310
because its literally the worse birb
>>
>>25035310
because he's literally just like my mom's bird. I'd be pissed too if I was completely boring compared to every other regional birdmon.
>>
>>25035310
Because, his sister was captured by Fusion.
>>
>>25035672
That hit me right in the feels. Fuck Ash.
>>
cuz he's sick of ur shit, OP
>>
Gay
>>
>>25038765
Nah that's Staraptor or Talonflame.

Pidgeot's mad that he got BTFO by an edgy dragon.
>>
>>25035347
I would have loved the "angryness" if every Pokemon with it didn't had the same fucking eyes.

>>25035662
>>25035690
Not only a samefag but even wrong.
>>
Been in Nam.
>>
>>25035310

Because GF made shitty early-game birds actually good in gen 3,4,6.
I mean, they gave that faggot Swellow Boomburst, which M-Pidgeot would really appreciate.
>>
>>25043043
The only other good early game bird is starly
>>
>>25035672
Man... That's true. From the wiki:

>Ash promised to return for it after he was finished in the Orange Islands, a sentiment that he still hoped he could do in Fighting Flyer with Fire, where it appeared in a flashback. However, Ash has yet to fulfill said promise, with its role as his Flying-type being filled by such new Pokémon as Noctowl, Swellow, Staraptor, Unfezant, and Talonflame.

>Ash's Pidgeot did not undergo as much character development as his other five team members, as it had far fewer episodes focused on it. However, it was loyal and had an extremely strong relationship with Ash, the only one of his original six Pokémon he had never been on bad terms with before or after capture. It always followed his orders to the letter, even when this resulted in personal risk of self injury - taking on Fearow, Jessie's Arbok and the Ancient Giant Gengar are just three examples. Brock once stated that Pidgeotto would take any attack for Ash, and Misty lamented that Charizard was not as loyal as Pidgeotto.

Pidgeotto was a pidgeobro for life. Ash has BEEN back to Pallet town like 5 times and stayed for a few days each time and NEVER visited Pidgeot? Fuck that. I'm mad.
>>
>>25045714
Frustrating hey?
>>
>>25045789
Yep.
>>
Aerodactyl is a better flying type.
>>
>>25047747
Better that a turd maybe
>>
File: seymour.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
seymour.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>25045714
I'm still mad. No, seriously, i'm still mad.
>they will never bring back Pidgeot as fucking mega, while teaming up with Talonbro
>Pidgeot face when
>>
>>25050009
He is one of the worst pokemon ever anyway
>>
>>25035310
Because he will always be inferior to Staraptor and Talonflame despite having a Mega.
>>
>>25035523
Underrated post
>>
food for thought: half of the gen1 pokemon have the angry triangle eyes
>>
>>25054997
This is why they looked so good
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.