[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mega Evolution Straw Poll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 16

File: pokemon-oras-megas.png (410KB, 635x350px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-oras-megas.png
410KB, 635x350px
> Your age
> Your first pokemon game
> Do you like mega evolution? Y/N
> Explain why

Let's start it!
>>
>>25016209
>23
>Christal
>Yes
>New merchandising, new powers, new famous pokemons, upgrades for shitty pokemons
>>
Stadium (first main series: Silver)
Yes
Before Megas were a thing, I wanted an extra evo for many pokémon, one that would essentially make them as powerful as a legendary. I imagined a Charizard with three heads, a Pegasus Rapidash and many new designs. These should be very limited, like only having one legendary evo per game. Well, GameFreak came up with a similar idea in the end, just limiting it by one mega evo per battle and being able to go back to the previous form
>>
>>25016241

>23
>Christal
>>
>>25016209
>24
>Silver
>Yes
>I like it, it gave many overlooked Pokemon a much needed boost, but it could have been handled better.

Mega evolution should have only been given to fully evolved 3 staged Pokemon and traditional evolutions to the others.
>>
File: tumblr_m4wqgofzSa1rs1aa4o2_500.gif (8KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4wqgofzSa1rs1aa4o2_500.gif
8KB, 500x500px
>>25016209
>26
>blue
>yes
>I'm old enough to remember Mewthree and Charcoal so having it come true is tight as fuck
>>
>>25016209
>21
>Red
>Yes
>Good evolution for unused pokemon
>>
File: Mega-Rayquaza_(dream_world).png (69KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Mega-Rayquaza_(dream_world).png
69KB, 300x300px
> 22
> Pokemon Blue
> No
> Awesome idea but very bad implementation. It has only served to create fanservice and mega-ubers. (Pic related)
>>
>>25016209
>22
>Sapphire
>Yes
>More good content and something that I can use to truck motherfuckers with
>>
> 22
> GS
> N
> Shit mechanics, many shit designs. Very asymmetrical pick of pokemon to receive mega's and pokemon not to. GameFreak is known to not break their old mechanics, they do no retcon typing, stats, etc. Even cross-evolutions are always made with new evolution methods to "explain" why it wasn't possible to evolve in previous games besides the obvious non-existent of the pokemon. With all that, they make fucking mega evolutions? That's somewhat insulting imo.
>>
> 22
> blue
> fuck no
> horrible designs, rules out proper evolutions of pokemon like mawile, no care for balance
>>
>>25016209
>19
>Emerald
>Y
>Upgrades for wak mons, also some awesome designs and some les awesome overall don't mind them
>>
>>25016209
First one i played was my friends Yellow, first one i owned myself was Emerald (wasnt allowed to have a gameboy until pretty late)
Yes
Good power boosts for some underrated pokemon, (mega Fug is broken as hell tho)
>>
no

truly awful designs, even for pokemon standards
>>
>>25016209
>22
>Red
I had mixed feelings about megas in XY because GF ripped off concept of temporary evolutions from Digimon franchise (or other, I really don't know what was first). Megas were fresh and gave people new topic to talk about which was nice.

Now I mostly dislike megas because of few reason:
>Retarded designs (Glalie, Lati@s and Slowbro)
>Ridiculously powerful forms (Kangaskhan, Salamence, Fug)
>Mega stones clutter inventory up
>Temporary evolutions are not as fun as permanent evolutions
>GF MAY stop doing cross-gen evos because of them
>>
> Your age
Crystal
Yeah, for the most part
> Explain why
It's temporary, so even if some of the designs are subpar it's all optional.
>>
>>25016209
>20
>Blue
>Y
>its a cool idea and can boost mons temporaraly with out ruining the line with a perma evolution how people compain about most of the gen 4 cross evos
>>
>20
>Red
I like them, I don't think there's a mega design I dislike besides Zard-X and the Lati@s, mostly just because they're copypasted and kinda boring. I like all others at least a bit, and my favourite pokémon got even better with its mega, so it's all good. I just wish they chose the pokémon that got them a little better, but oh well.
>>
>>25016209
>22
>Blue
>N
>Shitty mechanic made just for selling more toys, terrible roster of pokemon with megaevolutions, cut the chances to get crossgen evolutions beside the promotional Sylveon next to 0
>>
>>25016209
>27
>Red
>Yes
>It breathes new life into old Pokémon. It creates hype / suspense for mid-generation releases. For example, lots of the ORAS hype was wondering which old favorites would get megas.
>>
Blue
Y
I don't have any reason to dislike it and it looks cool
>>
>25
>Silver
>Yes
>Give some mons good boosts, attempting to balance out weaker ones though some Megas become OP off good mons

Hopefully new Evolutions still come out, but I'm willing to roll with Megas. Besides, most Megas used are the ones of weaker mons.
>>
>>25016209
blue
Yes
Is like digimon and is optional, not like an actual evolution, because it takes an item slot.
>>
>22
>Yellow
>Yes
>New mechanic for the competitive, gives boost to many of my fav pokémon like aggron, charizard, manectric, kangaskhan, etc, I just feel bad cuz the in-game became quite easier this way, it's an unlimited power that I can use whenever I want, there should be some sort of "limit break" we would charge up while battling, and when full the poke can mega evolve, and it starts full in a multiplayer battle for competitive reasons and stuff.. but otherwise I think it is nice, keeps me waiting for mega typhlosion
>>
Blue
Yes
Powerup for Pokemon that can salvage old shitmons and make pokemon currently not quite good enough better. I also like the narrative implications with each trainer's ace being their mega. Unfortunately GF is shit and will probably never give another proper crossgen evo again, though I wouldn't trade megas for that.
>>
>>25017315
Also, nearly all the designs are good or have interesting ideas behind them. Gallade literally wearing its heart on its sleeve, Swampert being like a mudskipper and so on. Come to think of it nearly all of ORAS's designs were better, possibly because GF got more experienced.
>>
>22
>Sapphire for first owned game, something from Gen 2 for first game played period. Tfw poorfag.
>Yes and no.
>Good idea, horrible execution. What should have been a method to buff bad Pokemon and give new takes on strong ones ended up being a DBZ popularity contest with abominations like Mega Fug and Mega Salamence running around.
>>
>>25016209
>27
>Red
>Took a while to get used to, but it's neat
> ^
>>
>24
>Red
>Y
>Adds a new mechanic to the game, and given how stagnant pokemon is, I'd welcome any change unless it was particularly horrible. Also interesting how you can only have one mega evolution per team to avoid it becoming too OP. On the downside, the power of the different megas is all over the place, and their designs are usually inferior to the originals with a few exceptions here and there such as Lucario.
>>
>>25016209
>23(24 in 10 days)
>yellow
>yes
>Made crap pokemon good I just hate the fact it unbalanced because they gave it to pokemon who clearly did not need it.
>>
>20
>Fire Red
>Yes
>It made more good megas than broken ones and it made some bad pokemon in previous gen viable now
>>
>>25016209
>22
>Blue
>Kinda
They're pretty cool, i just wish they still made normal evolution an alternate evolution for the older pokémon
>>
>> 23
>> Blue
>> Mixed feelings.
>> It's cool that they try and make some shitmon more viable, but it's frustrating that it takes away from giving them an actual evolution.
>>
>24
>Red
>Yes, absolutely
>I love most of the designs (there's a few stinkers, but thats inevitable), they serve as a nice focal point for teams, buff shitmons and theoretically give good pokemon interesting options, all while fitting in with the general Pokemon atmosphere

There's a few kinks they need to iron out, but I don't sperge out the second a game makes a misstep. Overall, great concept and good execution.
>>
>>25016209
Red (Played) Yellow (Owned)
Yes
It can make some irrelevant pokemon good liek Kanga and Mawile, but the distribution is terrible. Instead of Blaziken and Garchomp getting it Tauros and Reuniclus should have gotten it. As an example.
>>
>>25016209
>20
>Red Version
>Yes
>Brings something new to the table, gives some Pokémon much needed attention and gives some a new lease on life. Mostly cool or interesting designs.

>that Mega Pidgeot
Christ, it's huge.
>>
>19
>Emerald
>Mostly yes
>It's a fresh important gameplay mechanics and can show any pokemon in completely new colors. The only concern I have is that it can negatively affect the number of new pokemon designed.
>>
File: 1408333458643.gif (43KB, 160x106px) Image search: [Google]
1408333458643.gif
43KB, 160x106px
>>25016209
>20
>Diamond
>Yeah also no
>I like how they add another stage of "evolution" but its bad that only few can mega-evolve making those pokemon more powerfull and unbalanced.
>>
>>25016209
Yellow
It's ok. It's nice that some shitmon are getting more love, but some Pokemon that really didn't need Megas got Megas anyway (Lucario and any legendary being examples)
>>
>23
>Blue or Red
>Yes and no
>Yes because new mechanic. No because Charizard and Mewtwo have two and because some have now 0% chance to receive a normal evolution
>>
>23
>Blue
>Not particularly, but I can live with it
>Most of them are ugly and many are unnecessary
>>
>>25017905
>16

Lord help us all.
>>
File: 1400953829533.png (73KB, 324x324px) Image search: [Google]
1400953829533.png
73KB, 324x324px
>22
>Yellow
>Y
>It's fun.
>>
>>25016209
18 (fight me)
Blue
It could've been much worse.
While there have been some instances of hamfisting their power (Fug), the majority of them have just been nice boosts/equalizer. Sometimes it's for blatant marketing (TWO Charizards), but it's just as often a real fix to an underappreciated bro (Beedrill). That being said, I'm still not too keen on the fact that getting a mega probably means capping that evolutionary line's potential forever.
>>
>>25016209
>19
>Crystal
>Yes
> I like Mega evolution because it brings new strategies to the playing field, it also gives underrated and weak Pokemon a fighting chance, i.e. Beedrill, Pidgeot, Mawile, etc.
>>
>>25016209
>23
>Blue
>yes
>I always liked the idea behind powered up forms/limit break sort of mechanics and I'm glad it's finally made its way into Pokemon. I'm also a huge fan of VGC10 and Ubers in general so being allowed to carry one super OP Pokemon in your team strongly reminded me of the former.
>>
>27
>Pokemon Red
>Not really
>I prefer normal evos (or split evos or formes)
>>
Blue.
Yes.
It has the potential to greatly improve a lot of pokemon that sorely needed it. Only problem is that some pokemon will get a shit mega like Audino and then that's it for them because the Mega is the final form when they would have been better off with just a regular evolution. But then you have other Megas that vastly improve bad pokemon like Mawile/Lopunny or add new dimensions to already solid ones like M-Gyarados/Heracross.
>>
Red
Yes and no, I like them a lot especially because a lot of my bros are now viable (especially sableye and mawile) while others got even better (slowbro, venusaur, etc) but I wish there were two metas, one with megas permitted and one without, and I also would rather have many of the single and a few double stage mons get regular evos first. Overall though I like them a good bit more than I dislike them. And you didn't ask but I like the fairy type too.
>>
>>25017905
Enjoy your ban
>>
>>25016209
>21
>Red
>Y
>It's a good way to revisit old designs and gives something to look forward to in future games.
>>
>everyone is in their mid 30's

you guys need to grow up
>>
>>25018553
Literally no one in this thread is in their mid 30's, kid.
>>
Ruby
Yes
Awesome designs
>>
File: tumblr_ncsq1sB10H1rzl7n6o1_500.jpg (81KB, 500x557px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncsq1sB10H1rzl7n6o1_500.jpg
81KB, 500x557px
>>25016209
Red
Y
Super saiyan pokemon!
>>
>>25016588
>thinking your age does not matter
>>
red
No
Doesn't make canonical sense. I know pokemon rules have changed over the time, but them evolving and devolving in the middle of a battle was stupid to me. I really hope that they aren't a thing anymore when pokemon go comes out.
>>
File: 1436491059522.png (141KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
1436491059522.png
141KB, 355x355px
>>25016209
Blue
Yes
They give a chance for redemption to worthless Pokemon such as Beedrill or Mawile.
It's a good idea on paper, but GF favoritism and pandering fucked it up.
>>
Stadium
Yes
I'm a sucker for making things overpowered.
>>
>>25019325
>17
Bye bye.
>>
>21
>Yellow
> Yes
I thought it was pretty dumb till I actually started playing gen 6. I really enjoy how some shitmons like Banette dug a niche with megas and hope to see more visually appealing but overall bad pokes get cool megas.
>>
Yellow
No
I don't like the designs, I don't like Charizard, Lucario, Blaziken or Mewtwo, and I don't like that Game Freak broke their own rules for balancing Megas with Mega Fug and Primal Reversion.
>>
File: megazardx.png (550KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
megazardx.png
550KB, 900x636px
>>25016644(checked)
>I don't think there's a mega design I dislike besides Zard-X
>not liking Fire Dragon typing black propane lizardmon

Get fuck't, slime!

Also

>26
>Red version(6 y.o. dreaming about picking Squirtle, but rolling Charmander because Charizard was a boss to me at the time, being a dumbass kid and powerleveling Charmander all the way to level 36 because I didn't know types or what pokes to catch to beat Brock and Misty)
>tfw after beating Misty with a rebellious Charizard the game was EZPZ
>I enjoy the megas for the same reasons as most others, in offers an unlockable ultra mode on final evolutions, and in theory it makes the power cap infinite, however I do agree with those people that think it could've been executed a little bit better, but eh
>>
>19
>Crystal
>Yep
>Because I love the whole premise of mid-battle super modes and give no shits about balance when it comes to things being brokenly strong
>>
File: 1415939515848.gif (2MB, 416x320px) Image search: [Google]
1415939515848.gif
2MB, 416x320px
>>25016209
Red
Yes
Megas shook up the meta game by adding an extra layer of guessing/strategy (which of my opponents' mons will evolve, when, and, in Charizard/Mewtwo's case, into which form?). It was a clever way to redirect fans' attention to older and non-OU mons, and created a unifying baseline for gen 6 that tied in the new region/generation/etc. to the existing pokeverse (as opposed to the first set of gen 5 games, which distanced themselves from the series by featuring exclusively new pokemon).
>>
>>25016209

Blue
Yes
I don't want to put in the effort right now.
>>
>>25016209
I was going to post mine but
>>25019360
already replied for me. Same answers.
>>
>>25016209
>20
>heartgold
>dont have an opinion on it other that it seems broken but some pokemons looks cool.
>didnt played x/y/oras because i dont own a 3ds
>>
>>25016209
>20
>Silver
>Yes
I like the way it can improve a totally useless Pokemon like Beedrill or Mawile and make them really strong. I also like the lore behind it; humans discovering it in Kalos, but it actually originating from Hoenn is interesting to me, and connects the regions well. Unova and Kalos have felt separate from the first four regions, and this connection between Kalos and Hoenn is interesting. Now if more Unova Pokemon start Mega Evolving, then the connection expands and makes them all feel connected, which is something I want to happen. Mega Audino is not enough.

Just putting this out there, I want Lilligant, Volcarona, Chandelure, Bisharp, and Haxorus to get Mega Evolutions in Z.
>>
>23
>Yellow
>Yes
>It made Mawile good
>>
>>25016209

> 29
> Pokemon Blue Version
> Yes
> Old Pokes can be new again, that's great.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 821x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 821x604px
>19
>Silver
>Yes
>I love most of the Pokemon they did it for and it's fun I just wish they'd branch out to more less popular Pokemon
>>
>19
>Leaf Green
>Yes
I like them because I'm a lorefag so I enjoy the story around them and I think a lot of Pokemon got a bigger boost by getting a mega than if they had just gotten a new evolution.
>>
>19
>Gold
>Yes
>No honest reason really, mainly because Sceptile got one, and Treecko was my favorite starter.
>>
>18
>Blue
>yes
>I'm still a child at heart about Pokemon, so "cool" Mons are my jam, and of course I love seeing them become even cooler and with even more destructive capabilities
>>
>>25016209
>22
>Red
>No
>Prevents some Pokemon from ever getting a real evolution, Is only available for a handful of Pokemon, makes about no sense in-game lore-wise
>>
File: Professor_Sycamore_XY.png (130KB, 381x599px) Image search: [Google]
Professor_Sycamore_XY.png
130KB, 381x599px
>>25016209
>20
>silver
>if it has to be y/n then yes, but mixed feelings truly
>I don't think it should have been introduced, but since I accepted that fact that it had, I began to enjoy it, it also gives new opportunity and relevance to old or underwhelming Pokémon, though it isn;t used that way yet.
>>
>>25016209
>23
>Pokemon Red
>At the moment, only slightly

It's good that it gives your team an ace in the hole but my issue is it's inconsistency. We get some great megas like Salamence where stats in needed areas are given and a new ability opening up different playstyles. But at the same time you get megas like Houndoom whre it's just minmaxing 2 stats, one usually being speed the other being the primary purpose of the pokemon.

I like megas but I don't think Pokemon should be over reliant on them. They need to continue improving base forms as well.
>>
>>25016209
Silver
Mixed feelings
I like the concept of mega evolution and a lot of Megas have great designs. But I wish they weren't given to already powerful Pokemon and that it wasn't given so much focus, it can get obnoxious. Also worried it means there won't be anymore cross-gen evos.
>>
>21
>LeafGreen
>N
>RIP actual evolutions for pre-existing Pokemon.
>>
Blue I still have a lot of my original Pokemon from it including mew I won a tournament in Toys R Us.
Yes I like mega evolution I think the designs are good, yet I think there are some Pokemon that definitely need another evolution.
>>
>>25016209
Gold
No
They're only there to make powerful pokemon even more powerful. Doesn't really have a trade off whatsoever. Would have ben much cooler if it evolved from a second evolution only, meaning that you had to choose between the final form or this new form, each equally as powerful in different regards. Would have made for a much more interesting choice. At the moment, there is no reason not to mega evolve everything.
Also now some single evolution pokemon are guaranteed not to be regular evolutions now.
>>
>>25016209
Red
Depends
There are a lot of pokemon that get megas that should have either never gotten them (like legendaries), or gotten a normal evolution first. That being said, a few of my favorites got a mega, so I'm happy with that.
>>
>>25016209
>20
>Leafgreen
>Mostly, many look really stupid and the whole thing feels like a band-aid rather than a permanent solution to cover for the problem of not having more than 3 parts to an evolution chain. This is offset by the fact that it actually seems to do the job it set out to do
>>
>>25016209
Sapphire
yes
Beedrill jumped from NU to UU
>>
File: 1276998439595.png (25KB, 492x400px) Image search: [Google]
1276998439595.png
25KB, 492x400px

Red (But I played Crystal more, finally knew what I was doing around Diamond)

Like some aspects, hate others

Discourages the development of new evolutions for past Pokémon which decreases item metagame IMO (humorously I wasn't too fond of all the new evolutions introduced in DPPlat though now I like them), but if they already have a three stage evolution and still stink at the end of it then I guess I'm okay with mega evolutions making them not completely useless
>>
File: image.jpg (165KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 1920x1080px
> Your age
Sapphire
Yes I think
> Explain why
It spices up the franchise. I just still haven't found one I'm really fond of yet. Waiting on mega empoleon or something
>>
File: megaban.jpg (113KB, 614x1000px) Image search: [Google]
megaban.jpg
113KB, 614x1000px
>21
>Blue
>sure
>it's a new feature, like anything else that's been added into pokemon through the generations, also mega banette and glalie look cool, I don't care for some like charizard two megas
>>
File: 34645896.jpg (27KB, 300x260px) Image search: [Google]
34645896.jpg
27KB, 300x260px
>>25016209
>28 years old
>Pokemon Red
>Despise it
>Ruined the symmetry of the game, it's very arbitrary and unfair for Charizard to get two mega-evolutions while Blastoise only gets one, for example... it's also hard to justify lore-wise... if MewTwo was a man-made pokemon why would he be reactive to mewtwonite?
>>
I get the feeling that OP made this thread with the intention of showing how "unpopular" Mega evolution, and how only 16 year olds would like it. or maybe /vp/'s just made me jaded..

Glad to see thats not the case, though.
>>
>>25021141
yeah i was expecting most people to hate it

anyway
>24
>Red
>I like it
>makes certain shitty pokemon i really like usable like glalie, beedrill, pinsir, and steelix, though i wish steelix was bettter still
>>
File: thom vs the internet.jpg (15KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
thom vs the internet.jpg
15KB, 500x500px
>23
>Yellow
>No

I don't like it because the theme is awful, it's practically digivolution, it messes with pokemon would could've just had a real evolution, and often times it just shits on balance via powercreep. Also shit like turn priority getting messed up (Sableye, Banette) and Knock Off doesn't affect mega stones or even get its bonus damage against Megas

remove megas
>>
>>25019350
And now the age of this poster comes into question
>blue board
Why even the distinction
>>
>>25020166
Not that it helps much lore-wise, but mewtwonites and charizardite x are man made
>>
>>25016209
>18
>Yellow
>It's aight.
>I like the idea that they can finally expand on some pokemon that are a bit forgotten, but I'm scared they might just drop it alltogether next gen.
>>
>23
>Red was first played. Blue was first owned and beaten.
>Yeah why not
>Yknow it can save some Pokémon from irrelevancy and if you don't like em you can just ignore em and use your bro untainted. Megas are a win win except Mega Heracross who is a blemish on the otherwise perfect face of Pokémon
>>
>>25016209

>21
>RBY
>Yes, but there are flaws
> It's a good idea overall and I think it's a worthwhile addition to the franchise but
>some Pokemon got megas that should have just gotten normal evos like Mawile
>Megas all being +100bst inherently means megas of shitmons are automatically worse than megas of OU mons unless they get gimmicks or hypercentralized stat spreads, shittier pokes should have gotten either variable bst bonuses or enough to bump them to 600~
>Whereas gen 4 had 20~ new evos to fill out the dex gen 6 had 20~ megas, and whether or not it megas take as much effort to add as regular pokemon they're still not a good answer/excuse for a 70 pokemon generation being temporary forms (though I still blame it mostly on the 3D jump)
>gamefreak never seems to want to actively rebalance the game so megas that are inferior to their regular form in some way are going to continue being indefinitely unless gamefreak finally decides to try changing abilities/lightly tweaking stats between gens (which they did in gen 6 a tiny tiny bit)
>it's going to take another 4 generations before all the shitmons that deserve megas get them
>mega rayquaza exists
>>
>>25016209
Ruby
Yes
I like it in short term because it's a fairly dynamic concept that makes a lot of mons relevant again. Plus it's fun. Long term however, I reckon it's gonna bite GF in the arse and not do them any favours in the future.
>>
>>25022294
Plus I can use M-Mawile, Mence, Khan and Blaze to steamroll my friends and watch them be salty af over it
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.