[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Volcanion Movie is the last 6 Gen Pokemon movie >New Gen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: Gen7.png (42KB, 268x130px) Image search: [Google]
Gen7.png
42KB, 268x130px
>Volcanion Movie is the last 6 Gen Pokemon movie
>New Gen Pokemons always appear in the last Gen movies
>We'll probably see the first Gen 7 Pokemon soon
>February CoroCoro's big announcement
>Superbowl announcement (Probably GO though)
>Yet, people is waiting for Z when it's obvious gen 7 is almost here
>>
Sure it is.
>>
>>24997438
It likely won't have nothing related to the 7th generation of Pokémon.
>>
File: 1290121499337s.jpg (7KB, 256x189px) Image search: [Google]
1290121499337s.jpg
7KB, 256x189px
>>24997438
im korean, that pic is fake.

also jap shits please die
>>
File: floette-eternal.gif (114KB, 81x90px) Image search: [Google]
floette-eternal.gif
114KB, 81x90px
>>24997438
We still have one more event based Pokemon to get our hands on. I completely understand why people forget about it though, the Pokedex labels it as a form and not its own Pokemon with different stats an a separate move.
>>
>>24997438
>next month's issue of CoroCoro, due out on February 15th, will have a World Exclusive Scoop Poster and a major announcement that will affect the entire world for the movie
>for the movie
>>
>>24997438
its still early for gen 7
we at least have a year or two before they'll announce gen 7
>>
>>24997438
retard
>>
>>24997438
The 2017 movie will be the last gen 6 movie
>>
>>24997502
And will feature Gen 7 Pokemon, as usual
>>
Yeah

Just like how people thought Zyguard's Zero percent was a gen 7 pokemon
>>
>>24997438
>>Yet, people is waiting for Z when it's obvious gen 7 is almost here

The fact that we have a year of mythical distributions for gen 6 is the ultimate proof there's no gen 7 this year. They're not doing events for old generations anon so its another year of gen 6
>>
Some one shoudl screenshot this thread so we can all laugh when next month they announce gen 7
>>
>>24997602
I'm not saying they're announcing the new gen games yet, but they might announce a new pokemon to appear in the movie. There aren't any other legendaries to make a movie about.
>>
>>24997602
If they announced a game now, they wouldn't release it this year. That would give them zero time to market it. And they released events on the tails of other games coming out. Hell, I'm pretty sure I picked up my Diancie in XY while waiting in line for my ORAS pre-order.
>>
>>24997491
Is it a ghost fairy?
>>
>>24997630
>If they announced a game now, they wouldn't release it this year. That would give them zero time to market it

What....?
>>
>>24997625
This year's movie will likely star Volcanion in some alternate form and Perfect Zygarde. Next year's movie will be all about a next gen Pokémon like movies 2, 5, 8, 9, 13 and 16.
>>
>>24997498
My guess for Gen 7 is 2019 to be honest. I doubt NX portable will release in 2016, and Game Freak always takes a couple years before releasing a game on new systems. Cue the DP remakes/sequels.
>>
>>24997723
That's so fucking obvious. I don't know why people even doubt it. Things are fucking confirmed by the teaser, and yet people fuckin' doubt it. Name one time they lied about the next movie's contents before making idiotic assumptions.
>>
Can't wait for the epic troll of another Gen 6 movie featuring AZ Floette.
I can't stand another year of this Kalos crap,just give us gen 7 for gods sake
>>
>>24997630
X and Y were announced in January and released October of the same year.
>>
>>24997724
LOL we got an idiot here boys
>>
>>24997733
Lugia and Ho-oh in M13, to be fair. It had every gen 2 legendary but them.
>>
>>24997438

Stopped reading there. It's obvious as fuck that it won't be. Just like AG and DP it will have 4 movies.
>>
>>24997491
its prolly just an unused sprite
>>
>>24998024
How fucking new are you?
>>
>>24998165
seriously though no one cares about xy's story line.
gf knows that and they're most likely not gonna ever release eternal floette.
>>
>>24998226
The guy who got asked about a hint regarding the next game replied 'flowers'. Don't be retarded.
>>
>>24998226
what will happen to Light of Ruin?
>>
>>24997438
The Pokemon ad in the Super Bowl is basically just going to be GO because it appeases normies. GO contains only gen 1 Pokemon which of course normies will recognize easier followed by them realizing Pokemon is 20 years old. Then the trailer for go will make it look like that badass open world game they wanted as a kid. It's all a perfect setup. They're going to milk this anniversary so I wouldn't expect any new mainline games until the end of the year. Showing off a mainline game during the Super Bowl would confuse normies with all the new shit like megas and Kalos Pokemon.
>>
>>24999877
This post has made me realize it's best to be a normie.
>>
>>24997484
Each gen has 3 main movies and then a 4th movie that introduces a transition to the next series.
>>
>>25000072
The sixteenth movie was still gen 5, anon. Gen 6 only has two movies so far, Diancie and Hoopa. Thus what you're saying is the same thing I was saying (I was being sarcastic towards OP's claim).
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.