[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (522KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
522KB, 500x737px
>t-trust me, the new game announcement is coming, it's really coming this ti-- oh look it's fucking nothing again...
We've been waiting forever and still haven't got shit, it should be obvious that there will be no new game announced any time soon and may be never

Face it fags its all over, Pokemon is kill
>>
I hope you die.
>>
>>24996225
This shit has been going on long enough and im fucking sick of it
They've been teasing our dicks for fucking ever and still nothing to show us except some retarded ashnime shit that nobody gives two fucks about, I mean come on who even watches the ashnime? Oh yeah that's right NOBODY
This just proves masuda and sugi and all those useless shits are just trying to stall because they know they don't have shit planned for another game so all they have left is pandering to the fucking ashnimefags
>>
>>24996259
This
>>
>>24996225
If people were hyping themselves up for no reason, like they seem to, then it's their own fucking fault.

If they teased an announcement for a game and nothing came from it, then you can act like this. Until then, stop being a fucking retard
>>
>>24996344
This.

All you guys on /vp/ are hyping yourselves up for disappointment for news of a game they haven't even announced yet. Hanging out on this echo chamber day in day out is getting you all riled up way too much over info and silly speculation.

Hang out on another board or play another series in the mean time, they'll reveal the game when they are ready.
>>
Are you serious
Are you fucking people serious
>>
>>24996259
>>24996225
You sound like some impatient and pretentious spoiled brats. You're probably underage as well since we've waited longer for games than this but you probably can't remember because you have school to help time pass by.
>>
>>24996461
Fuck off, calling people you disagree with underage just prove you have no argument to make

Every issue it's the same "just wait until next issue and we have huge news to announce" and it's always NOTHING
>>
JUST
>>
File: 1451794689814.jpg (16KB, 231x231px) Image search: [Google]
1451794689814.jpg
16KB, 231x231px
>>24996539
I made my argument and then called you underage, the fact that you got so defensive most likely means you are. You're immature and impatient. You're the definition of underage.

Like I said, it's only been a year and two months since ORAS came out, and you're saying that it's been going on long enough? Were you here when we had to wait almost a full 20 months between DP and Platinum? 20 months for the same game but updated. As well as any spinoffs to hold us down until Platinum were just Battle Revolution and Explorers, while gen 6 is filled with shit to satisfy you until the next main games are released.

Fuck off m8, you're the reason why we now get rushed games.
>>
>>24996583
>still calling him underage
>getting this butt hurt

Way to prove his point dumbass
>>
>>24996583
Fuck off Masuda
>>
File: 1452305978415.jpg (57KB, 321x255px) Image search: [Google]
1452305978415.jpg
57KB, 321x255px
>>24996595
>His
>IP count doesn't change

You're a faggot
>>
>>24996583
You don't get it, do you. Masuda and them have sold out. They realized there's more money for less work in mobile games for casualfags so guess what, that's what they're gonna do

No more costly to make complicated console games, it's just gonna be easy to make casualfag shit for Pokemon novice normies with a Pokemon IQ of negative 50

Pokemon is basically dead as we know it and all this false hyping by them again and again proves it

>>24996611
It did change, retard. Stop being so gay.
>>
We've been getting new Pokemon games
>>
>>24996621
Masuda has nothing to do with any of the mobile games besides GO
>>
>>24996621
i swear i have had with these TPC apologists that will defend that company tooth and nail, it's like they worship sugi and the ground he walks on

when TPC and GF fail to deliver a game they say "hurr hurr stop being impatient"

well why has it been FOUR YEARS since the last decent game? XY was shit, ORAS was shit, they needed to answer for that by making a better game and fast, and since they've failed and keep dragging us along with all this fake hype while spending time on normie shit like picross and go, what does that say about their priorities? yeah it says they don't give a shit about their true fans and all they want is to make a quick buck with normieshit games

fucking pathetic
>>
>>24996621
This is the second time someone in this thread has accused Nintendo and Gamefreak of "falsifying hype". They haven't promised anything so you only have yourself to blame when you get wrapped up in this hype nonsense,
>>
>>24996635
guess which mobile game was announced recently dumbass? it was GO

they could of spent that time on the main games instead of that shitty ass normieshit freemium garbage that will attract annoying casuals in droves. they placed that over the important stuff which is fixing the mess they made with XY and OR-ASS
>>
>>24996643
>true fans
You mean the manchildren getting mad at a japanese kids magazine because it didn't reveal a new game?

You sound pathetic.
>>
>>24996650
>they could of spent that time on the main games
But they aren't developing Go? Niantic is. Dumbass
>>
>>24996647
>>24996652
nice try masuda, how much money did you take in as bonuses for wasting time on that GO shit?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.