[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

February 15th, mark your calendars!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: corocoro2161th.jpg (23KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
corocoro2161th.jpg
23KB, 250x188px
For those that don't know, Coro Coro has leaked for this month. In this issue, the magazine mentioned that the next issue will contain a "major announcement affecting the entire world".

I am going to put all my eggs in this basket guys. I guarantee you 110 % we will get a new 6th gen game announcement. Whether it's Pokemon Z or not, it's Pokemon's 20th Anniversary and I know for a fact, they are NOT done with the announcements.

Think about it. The new Pokemon X,Y & Z anime premieres February 20th. It would only make sense to announce a game to coincide with the anime. Who else is with me?
>>
>>24995855
USE THE FUCKING CATALOG
>>
>Affect the entire world

Like Pokemon Go
>>
>>24995879
Pokemon GO was alraedy announced dumbass
>>
>>24995855
the annoucement would be that Pokemon GO will be the last mainline game for the series, thus putting an end to anymore sequels.
>>
If you read serebii's post exactly, he said that a huge announcement comes for the MOVIE. There is no talk about a new game.
>>
Can't wait for more Pokemon Go news!
>>
>removing the "for the movie" part
ayyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>english dubs begins in february
>the actual japanese dub is in 10 episodes into XY&Z already. Which is the only thing the japs cares about

They don't give a shit about the cancer dub.
>>
>>24995987
If you read the post, it didn't mention the announcement would be about the movie. Dumbass
>>
File: 1427291138874.jpg (27KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1427291138874.jpg
27KB, 600x750px
>>24996022
>caring about sub or dub
>caring about anime at all
I salute my fedora to you
>>
>>24996038
The pokemon company you underage shitter. Not me.
>>
>>24996036
Serebii segments his news. He put that bit in the movie section, not the game.
>>
File: DvhDu0g[1].png (49KB, 797x173px) Image search: [Google]
DvhDu0g[1].png
49KB, 797x173px
>>24996012
blame serebii faggot
>>
>>24996059
yet last month there was news about volcanion in the movie yet he put it in the games section

real fuckin consistent
>>
>>24995855
They just b8ing people now. Who knows what it is, but I doubt it is Z or gen VII.
>>
File: 250px-718Zygarde_Dream.png (49KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-718Zygarde_Dream.png
49KB, 250x250px
>>24995855
Wild shot in the dark

Connecting Zygarde with other Pokemon, in some way
>>
I'm both hyped and disappointed. They're gonna have to announce Z at some point, they can't just keep holding off all this Zygarde jerking.
>>
idiots thinking on pokemon Z when it is Red Blue Green 20th Anniversary on 2016 Wow you all are really nerds..

i cant tell what the next game is but on 3DS and with all the Red Blue Pattern on the 3DS cover is most likely they need to give us stuf related to Gen 1 on G6 Battle Engine.

Februari will be a huge Month and march.

Zelda Wii U

FE SMT Wii U

Pokemon main game announcement.

Grat year to start 2016 And dont forget our Pokken charscter announcement on Januari 15th
>>
>>24997952
fuck off benny
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.