[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trainerfags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 7

File: various flavors of faggotry.png (2MB, 3616x2444px) Image search: [Google]
various flavors of faggotry.png
2MB, 3616x2444px
Where do you fit in?
>>
That image is awful.

I just use whatever I want.
>>
>>24995565
What's that?
>>
>>24995577
Probably to catch people by surprise and gross them out. I think that makes sense.
>>
>>24995541
Smogon are guys who build guns while everyone else has fun tossing a ball. No rage, just disappointment.
>>
Shameless karenfag. I'm so sorry.
>>
File: 2015-08-30_03.57.35.jpg (37KB, 414x414px) Image search: [Google]
2015-08-30_03.57.35.jpg
37KB, 414x414px
>>24995633
>karenfag and the wizard
>separate
>>
Casual

I just wanna play fucking video games
>>
>>24995541
monotypefag, but I've gotta disagree about the "unviable" part. A well built flying team can work in OU just fine
>>
>>24995651
And karenfags and waifufags are different, this is totally watered down
>>
Recently, gimmickfag
It's actually worked quite well at <1200
>>
>>24995541
Ultimatefag
>>
>>24995541
coma/gimmick, that aspires to wizardry one day. if its not jank, I don't feel right playing it. I'd probably be a lot closer to my goal if that pesky coma bit wasn't there.

>>24995651
you can wizard and not karen (see Se Jun Park).
and you can karen and not be remotely good enough to wizard..

Ideally they're connected, both using with pokemon you like and using them well. But using underpowered things well and using things you like are not the same thing.
>>
>>24995549
>>24995560
>>24995569
>>24995582
Tripfag idiot.
>>
>>24995541
I'm a casualfag who would use his in game team for online battles, which I don't because I enjoy fun and not losing.
>>
I don't know where I fit, since I haven't played in a while, but my team was always tailored to exploiting type/ability immunities like Sap Sipper, Bouffalant, Motor Drive Electivire with an Air Balloon, a few others like Houndoom and shit, and a Shedinja to fill in the gaps.

Where would that put me? Just curious.

w
>>
>>24995541
Casual
Monotype
Gimmick
>>
Waifufag
>>
>>24995541
Gimmickfag.

Feels good when they work. But mid elo (1300-1500) is as far as it takes me.
>>
Stallfag
>>
Gimmickfag.
I fucking love flinches, holy shit.
>>
Casualfag/Baracunts
>>
>>24995541
How old is this? There's two new bears now, and I can't think of a third bear beside teddiursa line and spinda
>>
File: tumblr_mro2rlA7Wu1s5h198o1_500.gif (714KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mro2rlA7Wu1s5h198o1_500.gif
714KB, 500x375px
>>24997054
Spinda isn't a bear.
>>
Gimmickfag, Shuckle has won me many matches.
>>
>>24996224
Probably gimmickfag mostly
>>
File: casualmmysh.jpg (17KB, 199x200px) Image search: [Google]
casualmmysh.jpg
17KB, 199x200px
>Karenfag
But I praise smogon. Not really.
>>
Theme/karenfag

I've got a nice pool of Pokemon that resemble kaiju, and my teams are based around them.

Autistic as fuck, yes, but it gives me a base on what I like and don't like.
>>
>>24995978
I simply have him filtered. Simple enough, don't reply him, don't read what he says and he'll be forced to drop his tripcode.
>>
Casualfag with a couple of waifus
>>
>>24995541
Mostly the Karenfag, and a bit of the Blushiefag.
>>
>>24995541
Casualfags and Comafag when competitive
>>
File: 1446516535120.jpg (58KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
1446516535120.jpg
58KB, 720x533px
>>24995541
themefag/monotypefag
Spoopy ghosts/fairy tale themes
>>
>>24995541
I'm a combination of lefanny, batonpass and genwunner
>>
>>24995541
I am the blackest of night. I am the darkness. They call me... edgyfag, but alas, they are no match for me.
>>
File: 1449070458154.gif (2MB, 333x249px) Image search: [Google]
1449070458154.gif
2MB, 333x249px
I'm the Obsessive compulsive EV/IV Optimal nature trainer who wants to play a game normally again but can't without feeling like hes severely nerfing himself. Stuck forever with some form of OCD
>>
stallfag
>>
Showderp Chump
I used to be a Gamer Gurl
>>
>>24995541
Ill be honest senpai, I'm a stallfag
>>
>>24995541
>Gimmick fags powerlevel that low
>Defending turbofags like Pimpnite and Verlisifag
Shit list, I demand you delete it now
>>
>>24998751
same
I secretly hope GF casualizes IVs in some way that essentially makes it so I can play the main game without feeling like my team is gimped I know I'm a huge faggot[/spolier]
>>
>>24995560
Yeah, no.
Names without reason are bad enough, but pointless trips are worse, let alone secure trips without reason.
I want to start screen capping all out stupid posts and place them all into a single image to post in cap threads just so that people know to attack you any time they see you.
To bad I'm already doing this to a guy on /co/.
>>
I use whatever the fuck I want, bro. In-game I'm probably leaning towards Hyper Offensive, glass cannons are kickass.
>>
UUfag when on my own, Showderp Chimp on occasion.
>>
>>24995541
Considering I've only battled once and threw the match so this fag would stop bothering me, the Casualest of casualfags. I just don't see the point, I've seen my friend do about 5 battles, and it was all the same shit. Throw 4 hazards, switch & Baton Pass to a Mega, spam a single attack. Admittedly, I don't have a wealth of experience, but where's the fun in that?

Is it actually worth battling, or are 90% of all matches going to be like that?
>>
>>24995541
Themefag or monotypefag. I like to have fun.
>>
>>24999652
I also enjoy starting a battle in AG with 6 Arceus/Darkrai and watch faggots disconnect without knowing that I'm a scrub.
>>
>>24995541
My favourite Pokemon is in Showderp. So...
>>
>>24998751
>>24998969
play randomizers.
>>
>>24998809
well, at least you're making /some/ progress.
>>
>>24999425
ah, you hate smogonfag tryhards. goooood. let your hate flow through you. join us in showderp where we pester the far out of them with janked up teams made from memes and dreams.
>>
>blushiefag
I still remember some guy trying to make that happen but I still don't know what that means.
>>
Monotypefag
>>
>>24999862
do you use a pokemon purely for its trollish aesthetic? Your whole team you say? Blushiefag.
>>
I like the comafag. Most of my understanding of the metagame comes from 4th gen, how successful would I be if I made the 2009 equivalent of OU the team? I feel like I'd still have moderate success.
>>
>>24995541
Gimmick core with a couple ex-Ubers and Hyper Offense for when shit hits the fan
>>
Wizard/Karen/Smogonfag

I pick some cool pokemon to make a team around, but then try to balance it with good stuff so it doesn't completely fall apart.
>>
>>24995541
As far as the chart go, Casual fag. I play for fun, with my favourites anyway, but not as in "Why my bro is ranked that low!"
I'm not deluded to not see the reality; I like Mightyena a lot but I know that it can't hold its own weight in a battle.

I play with favourites or Pokémon that I like that are competent enough; and play for fun. If I lose, it's Ok, surely I made some mistake, if I win, it's ok, take notes about the wrongs of the battle anyway.
>>
ULTIMATEFAG OMG THIS IS SHIET LVL OVER 9000 FUCK
>>
>>24999845
I always thought showderp was about the anime, you've successfully converted me.
>>
>>24995541
I'm probably a mix of a casualfag and a karenfag. I like a lot of OU mons like Metagross and Fug though so I tend to have no troubles.
>>
An edgyfag, I guess, but I'm not autistic. I just like dark types. My favorite mon is houndoom, but I can't use him that well. Did alright with ferrothorn and togekiss tho. What does that make me?
>>
a mix between karen, in-game and sweeper
so i guess im a casual
>>
Themefag.

My all rabbit team will be completed someday. Just needs more type synergy.
>>
>>25000500
>rabbit team
>only two bunnies
>normal fighting ground
>>
>>25000554
Azumaril is there. But I think that is it besides Wigglytuff. There's just a lot of typing overlap.
>>
>>25000500
Victini technically counts. It's an apple rabbit.
>>
>>24999425
>Baton Pass
heehee
And it depeneds on how you build your team, if you're the guy with multiple hazards then you're going to be the guy setting up multiple hazards. If you're the guy(faggot) that enjoys taking 70 turns to end a battle, then you're just a stall/fag/shit/subhuman. But honestly, pokemon is too luck based to be taken seriously in a competetive format, just try some smogon tiers for fun, then fuck off and play a real game
>>
>>24999993
You'd be missing out on an entire type, a ton of abilities, moves, etc, you may still try to use weather, there's a reason that it's outdated.
>>
>>24995541
Trick room, stall, monotype
depending on which of these I combine I may ascend to higher faggot levels
>>
Showderp probably, I have stolen ideas from the threads and created a few memes for them
>>
>>24995541
According to this chart, my OU teams would flip between a weather/stallfag mix and a bunch of gimmicky sweepers (with answers to counters, usually) I really love being a sandstorm memer with very little offensive tactics and just being unfun to play against.

I was decent at ubers, but maybe not enough to be a good legendaryfag. It was usually Arceus attempted sweeps, sometimes rayquaza, choice scarf water spout spamming Kyogre falling back into a stall deoxys I'm aware that the team is probably terrible, but it worked decently for me a few years ago, so I can't say for certain how good it is without my biases
>>
Karenfag

I don't do online battles since I don't really find battling strangers fun, so I could care less about Smogon.
>>
File: 1452755245887.jpg (137KB, 1021x782px) Image search: [Google]
1452755245887.jpg
137KB, 1021x782px
Ghost type monofag. I love going against teams built around themes as well.
>>
I do ingame-teamfag and sometimes karenfag. Maybe even redclonefag from time to time if I get starters
>>
>>25000196
nigga you what?
the name is literally a play on name Showdown, the big competitive pokemon simulator thing on the internet that runs on smogon rules.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.