[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>People honest to god want another game this year/early this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (40KB, 431x242px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 431x242px
>People honest to god want another game this year/early this year.
>Not just waiting one more year so we can get a game that isn't rushed shit.

At LEAST wait until late November for this shit to be released, I'd rather wait until 2018 for an amazing game than get one this year and have it comeplete trash.
>>
>>24992792
I honestly just want an announcement and to know if it'll be a sequel or rehash. I'd prefer they take their time and make the best game it can be though.
>>
>>24992792
I want them to announce a new game, I don't care if they release it the next year, I just want to know it exist.
>>
>>24992792
>I'd rather wait until 2018 for an amazing game than get one this year and have it comeplete trash
Why would it take them two years to do add some extra fluff to X&Y?
You people don't fucking know what you're talking about.
>>
>>24992792
You have no fucking idea what true boredom feels like, you idiotic normie.
>>
File: Generation VI Games.jpg (57KB, 651x500px) Image search: [Google]
Generation VI Games.jpg
57KB, 651x500px
>>24992792
No. I want Pokémon Z, this year.
>>
>>24992834
Z could actually be quite different from X and Y. B2 and W2 were very different from Black and White. Z might be a complete rehaul of Kalos, who knows?

>>24992847
That's because I'm not a complete Pokemon Fanatic, I play other games Anon.
>Not being liking multiple franchises at once
I think you're the normie here.
>>
Z is filler while they work on gen 7. It's going to be rushed regardless of when it comes out.
>>
>>24992792
A game released later doesn't mean it's going to be good, pokemon games are always inferior to what's made by other franchises, better they release yearly. Personnaly I don't care, I'm just waiting for a good pokemon rival that will never happen unfortunately, so they'll stay shit and not inovative.
>>
>>24992860
>That's because I'm not a complete Pokemon Fanatic
Sorry but you have no place here.
>>
Idgaf when the game is released. I just want an ANNOUNCEMENT for God's sake.
>>
>>24992872
Out of all the goddamn things you could care about, you choose the rival? Why.
>>
>>24992792
If GF can't make a good version of Kalos happen by 2017, then there's something a lot more dire going on over there than "rushing".
>>
>>24992860
I know they'll never do it, but I would love if had postgame hoenn and battle frontier.
>>
>>24992883
Some of us aren't sick Pokemon fans, get over it.
>>
>>24992832
It does. Gen 7 literally is being worked on as we speak, why do you need them to tell you this?
>>
>>24992870
But if Z is filler too then we'll never get a good Pokémon game, ever. The first versions are always shite while the 3rd version is supposed to make up for it.
>>
>>24992890
>>24992872
Used the wrong word, meant competitor to the best monster raising games, like Yokai watch but they failed
>>
>>24992890
The rival could be so much more. But instead it has been reduced to watered down. You cannot tell me you prefer the retard gang in xy to an asshole jerk who sorta comes around like silver?
>>
>>24992913
nah black and white are better than b2 w2
>>
>>24992885
This
They announce Zelda games years in advance and expect people to be perfectly fine when it gets delayed further
Just Announce a title or new Kalos game or Gen 7, I don't care when the projected release is
>>
>>24992920
The rival could literally be a toddler not even able to speak for all I care, the rival is not what makes a Pokémon game bad or good.
>>
>>24992913
Because the third version is glorified physical DLC that just adds content onto another finished game. It doesn't take that much time to do. The only exception was BW2.

I don't find the first versions that bad because they at least have a crapton of new stuff. The third version shit is overrated.
>>
All i can say is I hope they give us silhouettes again and not blow their entire load in one video like x and y. Took all the fun out of it.

Pre black and white hype was the best time i've had on /v/. Got so out of control they made an entire board for it.
>>
>>24992960
I'll just watch the announcement trailer showing it's a sequel to clear my worries. Then I'll stay away from everything pokemon related and try to go in as blind as possible this time.
>>
>>24992803
>>24992832
>I want them to announce a new game
Do you really need GF to announce a game you already know is in development? The series is 20 years old, they follow a pretty strict pattern. You know we always get a 3rd version and go a year without a main line game. Plus the anime unofficially announced Pokemon Z with their reveal of the Zygarde formes.
>>
>>24992792
Agreed with you there OP. I'll probably never understand why people want quantity over quality. I rather have Gamefreak take their time to make a quality game then to rush the games out. Because I actually care that the Pokemon franchise does well no offense. There is no need to please the impatient people.

The only frustration I kind of understand is this kind of frustration.>>24992885

People who just want to know what the next games are, and don't really care all that much when it's going to be released. That's something I at least respect.
>>
I really hope it is Z so the new games will be on NX.

Im so done with the 3ds now, can't stand it.
>>
>>24992960
/vp/ was made to hold HGSS hype, not gen 5.
>>
>No releasing a game on the 20th Anniversary year
What the fuck are you smoking.

Gen 1 releases for Q1
New Gen 6 games in Q3/4.
>>
>>24993006
HGSS was already out months before /vp/ was made.
>>
>>24992993
There was an interview saying they want to surprise people with the next game. Meaning they want to do something different. I don't see a rehash being "different". Then there's also the speculation about there being a southern Kalos so the next game might have an entirely new region to explore. That and the fact that the last 3rd version was a sequel and not a rehash. All this points to the next game not being a rehash, it could be named pokemon Z too but that doesn't mean it would have to be a rehash.

While I'm not saying the possibility of the next game being a rehash is zero, it's far from being 100% set in stone. And that's why I want an announcement.
>>
>>24993002
>I'll probably never understand why people want quantity over quality.

It's honestly so hard to find gamers that think this way these days. With all these shitty 200hr open world games that are clearly all quantity and no quality being the hype this generation of gaming.
>>
>>24993002
You cant blame people for wanting to know if theres a mainline game in the works considering that they're releasing Go and Nintendo is shifting hard towards mobile games

I couldnt give a shit if it isn't released this year but they better not use Go as an excuse to delay it to late 2017/2018
>>
>>24993006
Nope. You obviously weren't there so don't spout shit.
>>
>>24993058
That's exactly what I said. The people you refer to are the people that have the kind of frustration I at least respect. I can see why people would be frustrated about that.

The people who want the main series Pokemon to be yearly, those are the kind of people I have actual trouble with.
>>
Since when has a Pokemon generation spanded beyond 5 years? Generation 7 would be announced by then, if not released.
>>
>>24993049
It's sad really. Though I'm not sure I share your opinion about the open world games simply because I haven't played that much open world games in recent years. The only two open world games I can remember playing are Elder Scrolls Skyrim and the Xenoblade games.
>>
>>24992792
>People honest to god believe that the amount of time we wait is directly related to game quality.
Get ready to suck a big fat disappointment dick, idiots.
>>
>>24993116
Duke Nukem Forever, anyone?
>>
>>24992792
>Thinking that XY and ORAS are rushed games.
I hate this opinion so much. Just because they are things in the game you don't like, doesn't mean it's rushed.
>>
>>24993058
>I couldnt give a shit if it isn't released this year but they better not use Go as an excuse to delay it to late 2017/2018
This is exactly the main thing I'm afraid of.
>>
>>24992860
>Z could actually be quite different from X and Y.
Please, you really think they're going to try and pull a Black and White 2 with how new they are to 3D?
>>
>>24992792
If they release it around christmastime, it's not going to be rushed, jackass. It's been two years.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.