[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Kalos is based on France

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Kalos.jpg (41KB, 373x521px) Image search: [Google]
Kalos.jpg
41KB, 373x521px
When there was an earthquake in Japan, they pulled an anime episode because it showed buildings being destroyed by Hyper Beams and they were scared it would be triggering or whatever the fuck.
This isn't the first time they've done this.
Since XY's release there have been 2+ terrorist-related attacks in Paris/France.
Don't you guys think the company would shit their pants over something like this and pull Z or any Kalos game?
or do you think they were in on it and it was based in France for conditioning

Discuss.
>>
File: haram.jpg (9KB, 238x211px) Image search: [Google]
haram.jpg
9KB, 238x211px
>>24991195
ALLAHU AKBAR
>>
File: Serena Paris attack.png (952KB, 1490x835px) Image search: [Google]
Serena Paris attack.png
952KB, 1490x835px
If they cared that much the should remove all non-white characters and get rid of Lumiose City in Pokemon Z. But let's not give Gamefreaks any ideas for censorship.
>>
>>24991195
The current anime OP shows a massive energy beam rising up from Lumiose City with Perfect Zygarde in the middle of it and Olympia prophesized that Kalos will be enveloped in green flames. Unless they do massive rewrites, shit will go down soon regardless of real-world events.
>>
>>24991392
Reminder that ISIS will eventually nuke the fuck out of Paris.
>>
>>24991195
Lol, they stopped using earthquake and magnitude in the show
>>
>>24991195
It's pretty obvious ISIS were inspired by Team Flare and the ultimate weapon to destroy France and the rest of Europe. You can even have Pokemon battles in the bars/restaurants on Kalos and find a ghost in a hotel room representing those who died in the attacks.
>>
>>24991392

...did they actually write the Firday the 13th Paris Terror Attacks into the anime?

>>24991513

What about Fissure?
>>
>>24992582
>ISIS
>Fashionable
>Using technology
I don't see it
>>
>>24992582

Yeah, Flare is more likely based on Nazism.
>>
Villainous team with turbans and scimitars when?
>>
>>24992657
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au4dUJDY50U
This is fashionable enough for me.
>>
>>24992657
>tfw the US blew up their pokedollar hoard from all their membership fees
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.