[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: lol.png (515KB, 640x451px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
515KB, 640x451px
What was the point of this?
>>
Salt in the wound
>>
>>24985155
Haha! I don't know!
>>
>>24985155

Foreshadowing the inclusion of the Battle Frontier in Z
>>
>>24985155
To stay true to the original :)
>>
>>24985155
Laziness, just GF being GF.
>>
They're telling you they ran out of time, and will add it in Z.
>>
>>24985155
The correct question is "What did he mean by this?"

And the answer is [laughs] I really don't know!
>>
>>24985177
So you are saying we'll visit Hoenn in Z, or just the island ? Seems weird to me honestly that they would put features from Emerald in the new game, imho is just a reference, nothing more.
Maybe, if it is foreshadowing, they'll say that they moved the Battle Frontier in the Kalos region, but I don't see the point in remaking the same buildings and bosses of a 12year old game in a game that is not a remake
>>
>>24985242
Maybe the Chateau will become a Battle Frontier, like the ORAS Chateau is supposed to become the Emerald Frontier?
>>
>>24985155

To annoy the fuck out of you.
>>
>>24985155
>playing as a male
>>
>>24985315
I'm sure OP is just working out some gender issues
>>
File: mn.jpg (157KB, 845x634px) Image search: [Google]
mn.jpg
157KB, 845x634px
>>24985315
>being a gaynigga
>>
>>24985341

>not wanting to watch pokegirl sprite butt
>>
>>24985242

What's so hard to believe about a boat going to the Hoenn frontier?

The way they phrased "The Battle Frontier Project Has Started!" seems really deliberate. As in, they had to get this game out in a year, meanwhile development on the next thing is going.
>>
>>24985341
>recommended
why? it even says there's no difference
>>
>>24985378
Keep telling yourself that, you'll be happier this way
>>
File: leUncomfortableTuna.png (49KB, 398x409px) Image search: [Google]
leUncomfortableTuna.png
49KB, 398x409px
A spit in the face after being punched in the gut...
>>
>>24985404
Just like Cynthia's talk about a tournament in BW wasn't foreshadowing at all
>>
>>24985388
For the online I guess? But that isn't fair either, what do people think they're getting
>>
>planet slightly off to get hit by meteor
>time slightly off to before construction
And the link thing. What other evidence of an alternant dimension, besides the game in the beginning
>>
>>24985388
So you can connect and immerse yourself with the player character more
>>
>>24985388
They have a vested interest in not promoting degeneracy
>>
>>24985155
The sign changes every time they release a patch/"bugfix".

The next patch will give us the frontier.
>>
>>24985155
To mock Hoennfags.
>>
>>24985485
what's degenerate about playing as the opposite gender?
>>
It's just a reference they felt like including. It doesn't mean anything. The people who think it will be included in Z are just as retarded as the people who thought this meant a timed event or DLC. Just let it go.
>>
>>24985388
it's the cishet agenda
>>
>>24985674
Looks like we an expert on what means what in the games
>>
>>24985414
So should I still be expecting Cynthia in a bikini?
>>
>>24985778
Yes. Because apparently I've actually played them unlike you faggots. They put random references in like this all the time. They're just fun easter eggs. If they were going to waste time developing the Battle Frontier they would have put it in the, oh I don't know, the fucking Hoenn remakes instead of waiting and randomly putting it in Z and having an interview about how Battle Frontier doesn't fit their agenda. How you people see this and make so many logic leaps is beyond me.
>>
>>24985780

She'll wear a bikini when you rematch her in the DP remakes
>>
>>24985832
>In BW Cynthai talks about Champion tornament
>In BW2 we get PWT

fun easter eggs you say faggot? Also saving a popular post game feature for the 20th annivesary game+tying that way kalos with Hoenn makes sense
>>
>>24985155
It's not just this. An ace trainer right besides this model tells you about plans of the resort being expanded. The green battle chatelaine tells you about these plans as well after you beat her, but tells you to keep it a secret for now.
Scott is mentioned in the game, he's scouting for trainers. He already hired Lucy, who is a generic NPC in the Maison.
Brandon has some TV special going on about his quest for Volcanion.

The references are all over. So very clearly, this means we'll get to visit some kind of Frontier in the next game / set of games. Whether it's the Emerald Frontier with updated mechanics or something else is a different question.
>>
>>24985347
>not knowing it isn't sprites anymore, and that you get the real deal now
>>
>>24985899
Exactly. And i would never say "OMG its happening for sure" but at least the references are quite obvious. It might happen it might not
>>
File: Lucy.jpg (60KB, 852x640px) Image search: [Google]
Lucy.jpg
60KB, 852x640px
>>
>>24985980

>that angry nurse Joy

even angrier than the last game
>>
>>24985155
Foreshadowing
>>
>>24985155
You know how Sakurai thinks adding a Mii costume to Smash Bros. is the same as actually putting that character in the game?

This is like that.
>>
>>24985494
>The sign changes every time they release a patch/"bugfix".

Proofs?
>>
>>24985863
Yes, easter eggs faggot. Oh look, Reshiram and Zekrom statues in Kalos! And some NPC mentioned he saw Colress! HURR THAT MUST MEAN UNOVA IS GOING TO BE ACCESSIBLE IN Z

>muh 20th anniversary

stop using this an excuse for all your wild speculation. It doesn't mean as much as you think it does. Unless you think 20th anniversary also means that Unova is magically going to be in Z too.

>connect Kalos to Hoenn
Nothing about this makes sense.
>>
>>24985485
Then I guess GTA promotes murder
>>
>>24986043
>Oh look, Reshiram and Zekrom statues in Kalos!
...and those Pokemon were catchable in ORAS, Colress might still appear in Z but thats unlikely since it was a SINGLE mention of him. There's PLENTY of BF stuff in ORAS, not just one fucking mention
>>
Would anyone here actually pay for a new game just to get one little extra thing?
>>
>>24986070
I sold my copy of ORAS for almost full price so I'd do it. If they do a third version remake I'd hope they add more Emerald features than just the Frontier, though.
>>
Oras takes place before XY and possibly Z. As well as the events of gen 4. Frontier Brains are mentioned in gen 6 at least twice. Scott is also mentioned but in a way as if he's making preparations for the battle frontier. All we can do now is hope that we'll get a battle frontier in Z. It may be a long shot but it's all we have
>>
File: Swimmer.jpg (740KB, 3739x2035px) Image search: [Google]
Swimmer.jpg
740KB, 3739x2035px
>>24986043
>Nothing about this makes sense.
Sorry but youre pretty wrong.

Also keep in mind, theyve stated repeatedly that Pokemon World's geography is NOT the same as earth's
>>
>All these people saying it'll be in Z
As much as I want to mock your confidence I really hope you all are right. It'd be nice to have all those wacky frontier things.
>>
>>24986150
They reference EVERY previous region in EVERY game. These screenshots don't mean anything.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_cross-generational_references
>>
>>24986066
>...and those Pokemon were catchable in ORAS

Because they stuffed every Pokemon in ORAS because they wanted people to be able to complete the national dex just with this group of four games. You're delusional if you thought they put them in just because of some off hand references.

>There's PLENTY of BF stuff in ORAS
Because the BF was in Hoenn and it's a fucking Hoenn remake. Yet the actual BF itself is missing. Nothing about this hints that you're going to randomly jump all the way over to Hoenn in Z version.
>>
>>24986116
Then at least pirate it
>>
>>24986433
That was why I sold ORAS actually, piracy. If they made an Emerald remake and actually fixed the shit wrong with ORAS I might buy it just as a "support the devs" but if it or Z ended up as shit as the rest of Gen 6 I'd pirate it without any moral hesitation.
>>
>>24985155
To royally piss off older fans who played Emerald.
>>
>>24986027
>butthurt K.Rool and Geno fag
Kek, stay mad.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.