[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question for you emulatorfags, have you ever savescummed in a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x358px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x358px
Question for you emulatorfags, have you ever savescummed in a pokemon game? Did you ever cheat to get something because luck wasn't on your side? Do you still do that to this day?

Be honest with me, i know some of you did at some point
>>
>>24982508
I have not savescummed. What I have done, however, is use a save editor to get trade evolutions. Kept stats, natures, IVs, EVs, moves, and characteristics the same, just changed the species.
>>
Unlocking Challenge Mode in BW2 and grabbing files for event mons
>>
>>24982508
of course, these games are randomized as fuck.
>>
>>24982508
When I was a 11-year child, I sure did.

>>24982688
It's no use to get different RNG seed. The seed is established when the game starts, depending on factors like delay between button-pushes and such.
>>
>>24982711
epic
>>
>>24982508
>have you ever savescummed in a pokemon game?
Uhh, of course, savescumming is pretty much expected in Pokémon. Unless you're implying that soft-restting isn't savescumming. Because if you are, then you're fucking retarded. Anyways I've savescummed by soft-restting in front of a Legend to get it shiny, never saved inside the battle though. And to get Shiny starters too.

>Did you ever cheat to get something because luck wasn't on your side?
There was one time in Emerald where I would use a random number generator to set only one type of Pokémon to appear in an area, and like the fifth route I think, was Kyorge. Does that count?
>>
I savescummed a frontier fight against double team/substitute/sandstorm/toxic/leftovers shuckle becuause shuckle is a fuckle.
>>
I do so sometimes on gym battles in hacks, since they have a tendency to level spike like mad and get great luck. But it's more of a way to just go back to just before the fight quickly.
>>
I once hacked a houndour in my hgss Rom after finding out you get it post Elite 4 and I wanted a houndour really bad. I promised myself that would be the only cheat I used though.
>>
>>24984111

Welp, ignore my post. Misunderstood question
>>
>>24982508
I've unlocked 999 Rare Candies for Platinum and Heart Gold because I've not yet completed either and am so used to the exp share making things easy.
>>
>>24984111
Nice diversion.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.