[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm thinking of starting my Pokemon X over. Currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (290KB, 1431x815px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
290KB, 1431x815px
So I'm thinking of starting my Pokemon X over. Currently working on taking off all the Pokemon and trading them away, but I need to figure out what Items I need to throw into a different version. What items would you recommend exporting?
>>
>>24980444
If you start over you lose all of the items anyways.

In any case, send over evolutionary items, rare candies, any battle items, and master balls.

The rest is replaceable.
>>
>>24980444
This pic makes me want to visit the Ferrum region in a mainline Pokémon game now.
>>
>>24980460
My initial thought was taking all the Mega Stones and breeding things, I know all a lot of the other items though are replaceable.
>>
>>24980444
Master ball and megastones definitely. If you caught the legendary, keep that too.

If it doesn't have garbage stats, that is.
>>
>>24980444
I typically take evolution items(stones, trade to evolve, mega stones), training items (macho brace, iron etc), hard to obtain berries, master ball, anything that you obtain through battle points, $$$ items (nugget) if I feel like having a rich kid run through. My last thought would be anything someone would want to trade for or just outright want.

After all of that I usually give up because PokeBank is shit and won't let you keep items on pokemon.
>>
>>24980722
>PokeBank is shit and won't let you keep items on pokemon
Yeah, I gotta say that was a bum deal. Gotta go visit a friend to get everything out of my X version.
>>
File: 744821.jpg (95KB, 799x780px) Image search: [Google]
744821.jpg
95KB, 799x780px
>>24980833
Be sure to call 1st anon!!
>>
>>24980833
You can use the GTS to trade with yourself.
Deposit a shitmon in the game you want to transfer to and ask for something specific from your other game in return.
Tedious as shit and needs two games, but it can be done alone.
>>
File: 1439283325852.jpg (26KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
1439283325852.jpg
26KB, 640x627px
>>24980894
>mfw I did this the other day
>deposited a Haunter with an everstone for a Froslass
>mfw it was actually sniped before I could switch to the other 3ds
>>
>>24980917
Specify level range next time?
I honestly would've assumed a Haunter with an Everstone would be commonish enough to not get sniped.
I usually use Wurmples and Poochyenas.
They actually show up in the GTS (Zigzagoons seem to be too common or something, I rarely find my own), but nobody wants them for anything.
>>
>>24980954
>Using the bum Pokemon first.

Good thoughts, but I can't Mega Stone on GTS, can I?
>>
>>24980711
It's worth keeping as GTS fodder anyways, like when you need some random ass Pokemon at a fairly high level to pass on an egg move.
>>
>>24980444
>Pokken shows you the physical dimensions of the arena before the battle
Damn, that's really cool
>>
>>24981477
No, sadly you can't.
I think there's a few other items that the game won't allow you to trade over GTS either. Soul Dew?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.