[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope that the next game, regardless of whether it's X2Y2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: VA9FM9p.jpg (373KB, 650x865px) Image search: [Google]
VA9FM9p.jpg
373KB, 650x865px
I hope that the next game, regardless of whether it's X2Y2 or Z or Delta Emerald Z F2P Mobile Edition will give Lysandre a way better second chance. I loved having a villain with a motive outside of being evil (which N was but I'm more referring to the ultimate villain of the game) but he just comes out of nowhere and his plans is so over the top.

>don't wanna die? pay me the big bucks!

What the heck was even the point of that? I'd rather the next game has us meet Lysandre at several different points over the adventure, and ultimately we find out that he was out on his own adventure to scout Flare members that he hand-picked for a "ticket to tomorrow."
>>
>loved having a motive outside of being evil
Isn't that pretty much all the villains?
Or if you're talking about another kind of "other motive" then pretty sure Archie and Maxie fit in that category
>>
>>24972732
Well, TR was motivated by greed, original RS Archie and Maxie were incredibly stupid but you do have a point, Cyrus and Ghetsis were both motivated by power. Lysandre wanted to play God for a better world, but it's not like he planned to take over and rule civilization afterwards.
>>
>>24972726
It's "Pokémon Z"
>>
>>24972726
>tfw Lysander has a legitimate point
Team Flare is for a better cause than Team Plasma.
Their outfits are still gay af tho.
>>
>>24972726
Lysandre is kill, his son will avenge him
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I think a remake would make more sense than a sequel since Lysandre is dead. Also people who say that he's forever trapped under the rocks and alive are dumb since his body would have been completely destroyed in the wreckage.
>>
>>24973041
Lysandre is not dead. There is no evidence of that.
>>
I want to be able to join Team Flare if I save up 5000000 pokebucks
I did it in X and was so disappointed when nothing changed
>>
>>24973061
That's not what I said. In fact I'm pretty sure that there's an NPC or two that wonders what he'll do with the rest of his life.

I was just saying offhand that people who think he's eternally trapped under the wreckage of the weapon are wrong, since if he were caught in the explosion and buried under the rubble his body would have been totally destroyed, and immortality doesn't help with that.
>>
>>24972726
>>don't wanna die? pay me the big bucks!
Pretty sure that was just a thing like Ghetsis's "we love Pokemon and we want them to be free" facade which many grunts really believed in, and again like Team Plasma not all of Flare knows about the leader and the admin's master plan.
>>
>>24973132
It's Possible but He's not dead.
There is no evidence of His death.
People believe He died but He didn't.
>>
>>24973184
Pretty sure the ones that were in Team Flare still would have lived anyway, whether they knew the plan or not though
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.