What do you hope and/or expect to see in the inevitable Sinnoh remakes? In terms of redesigns, Megas, postgame, story changes, etc etc.
If not to use, at least let us witness his true form.
Just make Light Ball work for the whole Pichu line and give Pikachu a Mega. The Light Ball boost is better for Raichu than badly distributed +100 BST.
In the matter of Raichu, Sinnoh remakes should offer a special kind of Raichu. HGSS had the Spiky-ear Pichu and ORAS has the Cosplay Pikachu. Raichu is next.
I just want to hear the new music
>Cyrus' theme with even sicker bass
>Wanting Raichu to get buffs off Light Ball
That would be terrible, it'd be better to just give him a Mega so Pikachu can keep his niche item with said Speed Boost.
There's nothing more satisfying than a fully powered Fake Out followed by a suicidal Volt Tackle for a full KO with Pikachu.
I doubt they'd remake the DS pokemon games at all
If they do though
>megas for the starters
>expanded distortion world with more story and puzzles to traverse, fuck maybe add the villain from the shaymin movie
>final episode akin to delta from ORAS where you have an epic final showdown to calm down an enraged Arceus
>Arceus mega/primal transformation
>power of friendship TTGL levels of hype recommended but not required
>keep the winter theme overall from Platinum
>add a side story for Darkrai and Cresselia
>shaymin not event only
>more dimensional rift hopping shenanigans
>less ugly team galactic outfits
>more personality for the galactic leaders, not just Cyrus
>dont have Cyrus just fuck off after his plan falls through and is never seen again
>remove IVs from the game entirely as they give an extra level of hell to breeding and overcomplicate things more than they should. Replace it with pokemon being able to manually be given the benefits equal and up to say 31 across the board ala super training
confirmation that these two are sisters, i don't like that it's only "strongly hinted"
If Dawn's redesign isn't close to this, I will be severely disappointed.
>But ORAS is better than HGSS, so the trend is upwards if anything
>What do I hope to see?
- additional wild pokemon on all routes to add variety
- a more expanded Lake Trio storyline where Lucas, Dawn and Barry are chosen by each guardian to help stop Giratina
- better teamwork against Team Galactic with the other two kids, including epic triple battles against the admins
- more characterisation of Cyrus and the admins
- keep the strong Gym Leader teams
- Cheryl, Riley and Mira are recurring characters that battle you too
- Honey slathering is now a fun mini game
- Megas for the starters, Luxray, Roserade, Ambipom and Drifblim
- Primal Dialga and Palkia
- The Underground allows players from all over the world to interact and meet for battles, trades, and secret base sharing. Combining with other players allows you to find better fossils and items when mining
>What do I expect?
- 3D graphic update of Diamond and Pearl
- Primal Dialga or Palkia at Spear Pillar
- Disgusting new Team Galactic uniforms
- Battle Chateau in place of Battle Frontier
- A bunch of new Megas
- Episode: Giratina, where we confront Cyrus as he opens a door to the Distortion World to Giratina
>>remove IVs from the game entirely as they give an extra level of hell to breeding and overcomplicate things more than they should. Replace it with pokemon being able to manually be given the benefits equal and up to say 31 across the board ala super training
Had me 'til this.
Just make them simpler, DO NOT get rid of them.