[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gen 1 Rival > Cynthia > Steven > N > Lance > any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: 1451538185316.png (10KB, 407x416px) Image search: [Google]
1451538185316.png
10KB, 407x416px
Gen 1 Rival > Cynthia > Steven > N > Lance > any other champion in the series > garbodor > Diantha
>>
File: Best Champ.jpg (90KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Best Champ.jpg
90KB, 600x1000px
I know this is supposed to be shitposting, but I can't say you're far from being right.
>>
File: 1451508759546.gif (131KB, 771x451px) Image search: [Google]
1451508759546.gif
131KB, 771x451px
>>24964851
Hey man, I never specified how small the gap is on Gary and Cynthia
Gary's an asshole you wanna punch in the nose with awesome music, Cynthia's great in other ways but she only ends up lower because she ended up shoehorned into every entry of gen 5
>>
>>24964878
Fair enough
Still very good taste
>>
Alder's music sucks lol
>>
I'm a little glad that they got rid of the whole "important characters with coloured textboxes" thing in ORAS. That shit made Diantha even more boring than she already was because you'd know it was her all along. The first part of her music is cool, but the rest is underwhelming desu.
>>
>>24964918
Are you fucking kidding me?! The board autocorrected t b h to desu. Great. Now I'm more of a cunt than Diant
>>
>>24964925
>Diant

Fucking forget it, 4chan on mobile is five shades of fucked.
>>
>>24964925
baka senpai
>>
File: Champions.jpg (829KB, 3563x1315px) Image search: [Google]
Champions.jpg
829KB, 3563x1315px
>>24964837
>Diantha
>Lower than Iris
I mean they are both shit but at least Diantha being champ makes sense as she's a famous actress in France and she has a great theme, unlike Iris, who is a little brown cunt famous for nothing yet somehow champion of a region based on New York.
>>
Blue = Cynthia = N > everyone else

Alder was a cool character and had a fantastic signature Pokemon, though.
>>
>>24964925
You look like less of a cunt typing desu like it's 2007 again than typing that meaningless fucking acronym stolen from 12 year old girls. Go back to /r9k/ if you want brain death so badly.
>>
>>24965255
>stolen from 12 year old girls
Not quite. It's nigspeak. Go on facebook and see for yourself.
>>
>>24965240
makes much more sense then us being champion in 20-50 hours
>>
>>24964917
The fuck are you smoking m8? Alder's theme is one of the best in the games.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KE1iXYzRmw
Oh, you meant his battle theme? Yep, it blows.

>>24964837
Musicwise:
Lance > Steven > Gary > Cynthia = Iris > Diantha > Alder
Lookwise:
Lance > Cynthia > Gary = Steven > Alder > Diantha = Iris
>>
>>24964837
Green>Cynthia>Lance>Stephen>Diantha>all replacement champions>garbador>Adler
>>
>>24964837
I think Gen 1 rival is the worst.
>there's another person who's already champion? who could it be?
>oh, it's the guy who I effortlessly trashed about 8 times now.
>>
>>24965938
Basically, not to mention you're used to destroying his team so there's zero surprise. I can see why people would like him as a rival but as a champion he's utter TRASH plus he's being turned into a gym leader lol not even a 2nd champion after Red goes away, not even elite 4 but a gym leader
>>
>>24965947
He's had his hopes and dreams crushed 9 times, his grandfather gave more help to his next door neighbor than to him, and didn't even bother to show up and congratulate him when HE made league champion. He came as soon as he heard you were champ, but he didn't give a flying fuck about his GRANDSON. Not to mention one of his pokemon DIED and then you kicked his ass immediately after. The one time he actually triumphed, you took him down. He may have had a good life before his pokemon journey, but after everything that happened to him during it, his spirits were fucking decimated.
>>
>>24966011
>Not to mention one of his pokemon DIED
Lol how old are you kiddo?
>>
>>24966018
Older than you since apparently you aren't old enough to remember r/b/g/y.
>>
>>24966092
None of Blue's Pokemon died, time to stop reading fanfiction
>>
Steven > Cynthia > Gary > N > everyone else > shit > Diantha

N also loses points for Klinklang and Vanilluxe. Gary only places higher than him for being a cocky douche who motivates you to put him in his place before growing and having a theme that just barely beats his.
>>
>>24966742
Bullies motivate you? Sad
>>
>>24966770
Not Sad.
>>
>>24966337
He was at the goddamn cemetery, and explicitly asked you if you had ever lost a pokemon. It's pretty clear he had, just can't ouright say it in a kids game. Not my fault you have such high autism you don't know how to read between the lines for context clues.
>>
>>24967064
Nope, he never said he lost one and its OBVIOUS to ask a rival who's visiting graveyard "did your pokemon die?".

There are Pokemon who can be obtained only in that tower like Cubone or gastly so its obvious Blue who's working on Pokedex will go there to catch them
>>
>>24966011
>>24967064
You're an idiot. He only casually asks why you're there if your Pokemon aren't dead and says he can at least make them faint.

There's nothing his Raticate suffered that any other Pokemon hasn't tanked worse of and this is literally the same game where you can go out into the wild and harmlessly knock out a Pidgey with Mewtwo. You also completely and stupidly forget they're safe inside their Poke Ball once they faint.

Enough of this retarded tryhard bullshit heacanon.
>>
File: 483247892429.jpg (20KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
483247892429.jpg
20KB, 320x240px
>>24967064
Bet you also believe in the LTS, dontcha?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.