[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will this sexy piece of ass ever come to virtual console?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: bae.png (174KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
bae.png
174KB, 250x350px
Presumably no? Hopefully yes.
>>
guess never then
>>
>>24962135
I'd rather them just remake it for the Wii U/NX.

Shadow Pokemon that all look like Shadow Lugia, with a selection of Pokemon from all Gens, including Mega Evolutions
>>
>>24962428
that'd be gorgeous

I have no idea why colosseum and XD were received as weakly as they were with critics
>>
>>24962480
>XD
Fuck off, reddit
>>
File: 246.png (77KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
246.png
77KB, 680x680px
>>24962482
>>
>>24962135
I don't know.
>>
>>24962135
>will this slow story piece of shit come to an overrated piece of shit?

one can only hope.
>>
>implying these games will ever come back
I'd rather have the Shadow Pokemon concept come back in the portable games instead (especially now that we have 3D battles).
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 500x500px
>>24962428
>Mfw seeing Shadow Lugia
I was pretty dissapointed that not all shadow Pokemon looked like he did.
>>
What XD-Class Shadow Pokemon would you like to see in the next game (if there ever will be another one...)?

Also, would you like to see the return of Battle CDs?
>>
>>24964398
>puzzle battles
>implying it wasn't the best thing ever
Never ever again.
>>
File: 1418704886526.jpg (45KB, 635x600px) Image search: [Google]
1418704886526.jpg
45KB, 635x600px
>>24962480
Because it played like a watered down main line Pokemon game. The unique perks it brings over them (unique overworld, straying from formula, actual story, 3D environment) critics don't give a shit about. They only play the first 15-20 minutes to 1 hour and say "oh, it's a Pokemon game in 3D".

I like the games, but they do have a lot of problems. I just wish we got another game in Orre to fix them. Hell, any acknowledgement of Orre would be great.

>>24963998
Shadow Lugia got a unique look because it was mentioned to be a 'permanent' transformation by the villains. The first of many, they intended, until the hero from Gale of Darkness (and Miror B, to an extent) stopped them.

So yes, it would have been cool but there was a reason for it.
>>
i just want double battles back
why are there so few of the other battle types in the games? i dont even like rotation or triples but at least they force you to play a little differently
>>
>>24962428
id love a third game

or maybe Put shadow pokemon into main game and there unique moves are new and one of a kind egg moves
>>
>>24962135

It's doubtful that nintendo will release ANY gamecube games on VC at this point.

Seriously though, why did they skip GC and go right from N64 to Wii?
>>
>>24967524
Man I remember being hyped as fuck when double battles were introduced in 3rd gen. It's too bad that there weren't too many double battles at first, at least until the battle institutions.

Double battles were fun as fuck in Colosseum. It forced me to use tactics I never thought of before.
>>
I'm not sure. If VGCharts is to be believed, they sold pretty decently, i think? Colosseum at 2.5 mil, the sequel at 1.25?

I liked both games. It was gritty Pokemon done right. It wasn't a fedora tipping, katana wielding 13 year old wet dream, which is what a lot of people want for pokemon for some reason. It had dark themes, but it handled them well. I'd probably just chalk it up to that hack Masuda wanting to take the series in a different direction.

Also Miror B's music a best.
>>
>>24962135
>You will never have umbreon and espeon as starters again.
Why live?
>>
>>24962135
>GC games on VC

Nope, maybe with the NX.

You can play it on your Wii U with homebrew and Nintendon't at least, it even lets you use GC controllers if you have the Smash adapter, though Nintendon't didn't have GBA player compatibility last I checked sadly.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.