[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just a bought a copy of FireRed for the sole reason of having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (75KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 500x313px
So I just a bought a copy of FireRed for the sole reason of having Trainer Red's exact team and move sets, so I can pretend I'm battling myself in SoulSilver.

What's the most autistic thing you've done in Pokémon?
>>
>>24959938
Keep reseting intil i get the right nature/sex of my starter thats about it.
>>
>>24959938
Bought that exact artwork at an anime convention.
>>
>>24959938
wrote a fanfiction about Steven Stone
>>
>>24959938
>>24959938
Three pokemon in my competitive team are named after mlp characters.

Did I win?
>>
>>24961446
Win disappointment? Yes.
>>
>>24959938
Spent 2 hours a day for 3 months checking all 420 Pokemon I had in Sapphire to try and get to Mirage Island for that goddamn fucking liechi berry to prove I could beat the system at its own game without having to cheat.

I failed. I never got it. I gave up. I hate myself now.
>>
>>24961446
Which three unfortunate Pokemon, anon?
>>
>>24959938
I always kept my Gameboy, a link cable, and 6 batteries on me in case someone wanted to battle. In gen 4 and 5 I would walk around with a DS open in my pocket and the Pokecenter music playing so I could challenge anyone who recognized the music to a battle. I had around 15 competitive IV bred and EV trained pokemon to build teams from and in all these years I had a single non-Stadium battle until the Battle Spot
>>
>>24961490
Hydreigon, Volcarona, and Sylveon.
>>
>>24961508
Kill yourself
>>
>>24961508
Why, just why?
>>
>>24961508
>Blissey walls you to the moon and back
>4x rock weakness, no resistance
kill yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 640x421px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 640x421px
>>24961626
I'm not completely brain dead anon. I have physical attackers.
>>
>>24961674
>physical attackers
>rock
How stupid can you be?
>>
>>24961508
>Volcarona

Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1437716541597.jpg (39KB, 998x720px) Image search: [Google]
1437716541597.jpg
39KB, 998x720px
>>24959938
Probably spending hours upon hours soft-resetting for a nice trainer ID. I'm currently doing this in Platinum so I can send a Glaceon all the way through to ORAS, collecting every Ribbon through all the games on the way.

I also soft-reset for ages to get a Timid female Fennekin the first time I played X. I got her eventually.
>>
Browsed /vp/.
>>
>>24959938
When I first played Black, for whatever reason I nicknamed every single one of my Pokemon so that none of their names had the same amount of letters. I did the same thing when I played White 2.

Also, when replaying Black recently I noticed too late my fresh and 5th member Archen had Modest, the same nature as my Munna, so my autism kicked into overdrive and I spent an entire hour until I found an Axew with the same nature as one of my other 3 Pokemon to finish my team.

Don't worry, I renamed all but 1 of my previous team something much better before trading them over to White 2.
>>
>>24959938
I thought I was a gay furry, so I did a playthrough of X only using pokemon that I wanted to fuck/fuck me.

I'm fine now though.
>>
File: anon pls.png (276KB, 1080x1401px) Image search: [Google]
anon pls.png
276KB, 1080x1401px
>>24961728
>>24961736
What was wrong with the first one?
>>
>>24959938
Do a nuzlocke shiny only + unlock a pokemon in my team and ban a type per badge run in StormSilver.
>>
>>24961741
Typo. Axew begins with a vowel, but I didn't use "an" instead of "a".
>>
Went without using Fly in Y until after I had beaten Team Flare because I had decided that Noibat was going to be my Flying type, which you can't get until Terminus.
>>
>>24961956
Lucky gen 6 has such a nicely laid out region to make something like that feasible. Going without Fly would have been agony in Johto or Sinnoh.
>>
>>24961956
That's not that bad anon
>>
File: 1416388398416.jpg (436KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1416388398416.jpg
436KB, 2560x1600px
>>24959938
Oh, and here's the wallpaper version. Just posted a random google version from my phone.
>>
>>24959938
I posted in a couple of trainer-sheet threads on /vp/
>>
>>24959938
When I was a kid I used to name my starters after the girl I liked at the time. Although I guess that was more me being a cringey 12-13 year old than a straight up autist.
>>
When I was 7 and going through Sapphire the first time I killed Kyogre and saved because the guide book mentioned that I only had one shot to catch it, which I interpreted as that I could only use one ball in the entire battle. And I had failed to get the Master Ball, too.

Thankfully both of these problems had been allieviated in my next playthrough. It didn't even take me very long to get the ID number that generates Wiki Berries and a starter that had the nature of my original one, so that was something.

Speaking of autism and starters, ever since RS came out in 2003 Mudkip has non-ironically been my favourite Pokemon.

Oh yeah and then I kept soft resetting to catch a Kyogre with a Special Attack-boosting nature in a Dive Ball in that aforementioned better run. It took a while.

Do I win this thread?
>>
>>24962516
No, most of that stuff is either you being an idiot or pretty reasonable if not a little weird.
>>
>>24959938
Cosplaying as a Magma Grunt and getting in a fight with an Aqua Grunt
>>
>>24964133
Oh goddamnit.
>>
File: bonds.jpg (121KB, 610x336px) Image search: [Google]
bonds.jpg
121KB, 610x336px
When I got back into the series with BW2 and Lucario was on my team, during every close battle where I think I'm going to lose, Lucario pulled through by dodging the finishing blow and winning me the match in PWT. I felt a connection with him and he became my pokebro.

So much that while I was visiting the other games I didn't play (BW->DPP->HGSS) I pokegen'd him in each one, resetting his level to 5 and reverting him back to a riolu, but keeping the same pokemon ID so I felt like it was the same one and we're just going through another adventure together. Except he rarely ever evaded, but that didn't matter because it felt like we had a true bond.

Later I found out that I unknowingly gave him a n item that increases evasion and that explained all his dodging. But that didn't change the bond we've made through all our adventures together. Unfortunately, I couldn't bring it with me on my X/Y adventures. So I had my DS open showing my lucario status screen and put it in front of my 3DS so it could watch me-fuck no I'm not this autistic.

In X/Y early on I decided to catch the first Riolu I stumbled upon and put it on my team. And the first one I saw was female. Personally it felt weird to have a female lucario because it just didn't feel right, but whatever, I caught it and put it on my team. This lucario was a monster. It hit so hard that it made everything in the game boring, and I didn't even mega evolve it during battles. End game I found out it had 31 IVs in Attack, Defense, and Speed. I felt like it was the reward I got for sticking with it instead of trying to get a male riolu.

I don't give a fuck what other people think about Lucario, it's my pokemon and I'll always remember the fun times I had with it. I'll never let the hate get to me.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.