[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just wondering, what games other than Pokémon do you guys play?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 9

File: image.png (39KB, 249x234px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
39KB, 249x234px
Just wondering, what games other than Pokémon do you guys play? I mean you play other games… Right?
>>
Atelier :3
>>
>>24959241
Super Smash Bros and Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. Both of which I play the shit out of since the day I got each of of them.

Also both Advance Wars: Dual Strike and Days of Ruin. Now I just stick to handhelds ever since losing all faith in the gaming industry.
>>
>>24959241
Castlevania, Final Fantasy, Yugioh, Shin Megami Tensei, Rune Factory, Megaman, Dragon Quest, Touhou, Mother, Metal Gear and many others series AND games that are not exactly series.
>>
2 YEARS
Y
E
A
R
S
>>
>>24959241

Dark Souls, Dragon Age, Final Fantasy, The Witcher, Ratchet & Clank, Tekken, Saints Row & GTA, Tales of
>>
>>24959241
LBX was the last game I really got into. In 2015 I also got into GTA V and Love Live! and finally got around to play Ace Attorney investigations 2.

Aside from that, I like MegaMan (Original, X and BN mainly),Marvel Vs Capcom, Ace Attorney and Doom. I also like old graphic adventures, my favourite being Full Throttle.
I'm casual as fuck though, and I know it.
>>
IL-2 Sturmovik, Every Microsoft flight simulator after 98, War Thunder, World of Tanks, Armored Warfare, Both Red Orchestras, Insurgency, Garry's Mod, etc.

I don't normally like RPGs.
>>
>>24959241
Ratchet and Clank series
Saints Row series
GTA series
Final Fantasy XII
Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD
WWE 2K16
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
EarthBound
Super Mario RPG
Undertale
Ace Attorney series
FirePro Wrestling Returns
Fire Emblem (especially the GBA games)
Mother 3
>>
>>24959241
Xenoblade X ate my life.
>>
I've been big into Etrian Odyssey lately.
>>
>>24959241
Monhun
SMT
Etrian Odyssey
Dragon Quest
>>
Wario
Puzzle & Dragons
Just picked up Shantae lately
>>
>>24959567
Shantae, huh? It any good? I've heard about it, but never played it before.
>>
File: 1449644644698.png (261KB, 870x900px) Image search: [Google]
1449644644698.png
261KB, 870x900px
>>24959241
I love the whole Monster Raiser genre
I am Play Persona Q and Monster Hunter
I am cutting my veins after seing the disaster that FE# is
SMT:SJ is godly
I have very little expectations for SMT:IVFinal
>>
Recently

>getting into the SMT games after i finished persona 3 & 4
>toukiden ps4
>fallout
>shovel knight
>xenoblade X
>miku f 2nd
>danganronpa
>monster hunter series
>final fantasy
>telltale games

Plus more that I can't think of right now.
>>
Animal Crossing. That's it.
>>
>>24959241
I'm going back and working on finishing Dragon Quest 9 for the first time. Also been playing through Divinity Original Sin and Monster Hunter 4 with a friend I was able to convince to give it a try.
>>
>>24959241
DKC
Mario
Ristar
Earthbound
Monster Hunter
Sanic
SRW, mostly 2 and J since they're the only ones that are translated
Yokai Watch
Mega Man. Usually 4 or 6 but 3, 2, 7, and the first two X games are also fine
>>
File: 1418532741205.jpg (36KB, 337x337px) Image search: [Google]
1418532741205.jpg
36KB, 337x337px
Dota 2
Civilization: Beyond Earth
Minecraft
Mabinogi
>>
Tons of things. Mostly handheld games.

The last game I got was Puyo Puyo Tetris. I may be bad at Puyo Puyo and absolutely suck at Mix but I love some Tetris and want to get better at Puyo Puyo.
>>
File: Fahx.jpg (15KB, 189x266px) Image search: [Google]
Fahx.jpg
15KB, 189x266px
>>24959241
I got really into competitive SSBM, but other than that Ive poured way too many hours into TF2, and I realy like playing a bunch of RPGs, there are a bunch that I have played/probably should finish, most recently Terranigma, OFF, Undertale, and E.V.O.: The Search for Eden
>>
File: CEAfbkjUIAAzp6r.jpg (38KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
CEAfbkjUIAAzp6r.jpg
38KB, 566x800px
Phantasy Star Online 2
TERA when PSO's on maint
>>
>>24959241
monster hunter
Dark souls
Smash bros melee and Wiiu
Zelda the list goes on

right now im playing bayonetta DMC4 sexy edition
>>
>>24959241
currently Granblue, some Imas mobage (Starlight Stage and SideM) and The Sims 4.
>>
Everything Blizzard really. Mostly SC2 and HS. Sometimes Mario Maker and Random Steam Library Game.
>>
On DS I pretty much just play Monster Hunter and SPMD although that's still pokemon
I do play a bunch of other random stuff on PC though
>>
>>24959241
Bunch of shit MMOs.
Also a couple of other 3ds games, LBX, Fantasy Life, Yo-kai Watch
Planning on getting Final Fantasy Explorers down the road.
>>
Super smash bros 4
Animal crossing
Mario and lugi dream team
gmod
tf2
Planning on getting mario and lugi paper jam
>>
League of legends and cs go
>>
>>24959241
male aqua grunt is cute.
>>
I've been mainly playing fallout 4, MKX, and Shadow of the colossus on consoles but for the DS I play mostly SSB4 and Pokemon Y
I also regularly play Love Live on mobile
>>
The only other 3DS game I have right now is Starfox.
Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, Elder Scrolls, Dorf Fort.
I'd probably play more games if I had a decent computer, but I've always been a handheld kind of guy.
>>
I like FNAF
>>
Animal Crossing and Elona
>>
BO3
FIFA 16
Need For Speed it's shit
BF4
MvC2
Pocket Fighter
Super Puzzle Fighter 2
Megaman X series
Kirby Triple Deluxe
Mario Kart 7
SM3DL
DKCR
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse

only game I play more than Pokemon on my 3DS is Project Mirai DX
>>
DooM
TF2
Mega Man X
Castlevania
Metroid
Mario
SSB4
Splinter Cell
>>
File: A Gamer's Life.jpg (101KB, 960x643px) Image search: [Google]
A Gamer's Life.jpg
101KB, 960x643px
>>24959241
Soul Calibur Series, Bungie's Halo, CTR, Red Dead Redemption, RE4, Neverwinter Nights, OG Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale, Dragon's Dogma, the PS2 Splinter Cell games, and some other WRPG like DA:O, Skyrim or Kingdoms of Amalur.

Pic not related.
>>
i play a shit ton of other games but my other favorite series are etrian odyssey and touhou
right now i'm playing ff7
>>
I am a pathetic WoWdrone
>>
>>24959241
Currently playing Ace Attorney 5. It's bretty gud so far.

If you mean only the series I regularly go back to then nothing has captured my heart quite as well as Pokemon.
>>
I only play Nintendo games with exception of Sonic the Hedgehog and Mega Man Series.
>>
been playing a lot of meme goat and skeleton game since winter sale
other than that i play WoW casually and enjoy roguelikes/roguelites, terraria, older console games etc.
>>
>>24959241
>Persona
>Megaman RPG spinoffs
>Yugioh games
>Metal Gear
>Undertale
>Oldschool Runescape
>Littlebigplanet

It's weird I'm convinced most people here play very little other videogames. Do you guys just not go to /vp/ often?
>>
>>24960835
>spoiler
fuck off
>>
>>24962911
There is nothing wrong with liking Yokai Watch.
It's no pokemon killer but it actually does a lot of stuff right that pokemon fucks up on, like having a postgame
>>
>>24959241

I play GTA, Minecraft, COD, DOA5, iM@S for now
>>
Grand Theft Auto V and NBA 2K16 are what I've been playing lately.
>>
>>24959241
Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

And that's roughly it. Haven't had money to invest in games much.
>>
>>24959241
Off the top of my head... Disgaea, Shin Megami Tensei, Persona, Monster Hunter, Odin Sphere, Earthbound/Mother, The Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, Animal Crossing, Danganronpa and Undertale.
>>
>>24959241
Atelier Series
Dragon Age
FarCry
Disgaea,touhou,DOA even though i bad at fighting games...but those girls
Shantae
Luigi's mansion Dark Moon
Zelda
Bloodborn
>>
>>24959241
Dorf Fort, Killing Floor 2, The Sims 3, USF4, Skyrim, Watch Dogs, Legend of Grimrock, Torchlight, Recettear, Magicka, Age of Empires II, Spore.

And I guess I dick around in RPG Maker VX Ace and Universe Sandbox a lot too, if those count as games.
>>
My friend and I have been banned from several survival PVP Minecraft servers for being too good at finding other peoples' settlements and stealing all their shit, and had a ~35% win rate on a UHC server before everyone quit playing.

We also apparently became some kind of urban legend on a large modded L4D2 server cluster because we kept finding routs that abused a double-jump mechanic and skipped half the game, to the point that the administrators gave us mod privileges in exchange for us showing them everything we knew.

We finally just stopped playing video games altogether because we realized if we're going to be outstanding at everything we should probably invest ourselves in hobbies that aren't entirely self-contained in virtual worlds. I'm only here out of habit.
>>
File: 1449428857081.gif (2MB, 229x206px) Image search: [Google]
1449428857081.gif
2MB, 229x206px
Donkey Kong Country
Civilization
Splatoon
Megaman X and originals
Metroid
>>
>>24959241
Kenka Bancho
Sega 3D Classics
Tetris
Boktai
Battle Network
Shit load of GBA games and
Animal Crossing

Sometimes I forget /vp/ exists when I play other vidya.
I still love you guys don't get me wrong but Jesus we need something that isn't movie shit or Pokken shit
>>
>>24972841
Sweet lord I forgot to put Picross there too just end me
>>
>>24972822
Which is the best Squid Sister?
>>
I don't play much of anything, but when I do I usually play:
Luftrausers
Papers, Please
Hotline Miami 1/2
Super Mario Bros. 2
Osu!
Ikachan
Donkey Kong Country
Yoshi's Island
And was thinking of downloading an emulator and playing Kirby 64
>>
File: 1442540834729.png (627KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1442540834729.png
627KB, 1000x1000px
>>24972846
No contest.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.