[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The guy in Anistar tells us the legend about Xerneas and Yveltal.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: zc.jpg (167KB, 1024x943px) Image search: [Google]
zc.jpg
167KB, 1024x943px
The guy in Anistar tells us the legend about Xerneas and Yveltal. He says about event from 800 years ago and he's sure the pokemon in said legend is Xerneas/Yveltal and then he says the legend from 3000 years ago and thats when he's not sure anymore

"So the tale goes, a Pokémon came to the rescue of all the wounded Pokémon that had been caught up in the conflict. Some people expected the Pokémon that appeared was Xerneas, but there's no way to know."

"According to the stories, a Pokemon appeared ans stole the life force of countless living beings. Some people suspect the Pokemon that appeared was Yveltal, but there's no way to know."

What if thats not Xerneas nor Yveltal but Zygarde? What if Zygarde can do both: give and stole life?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-01-06-12h25m57s388.png (687KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-01-06-12h25m57s388.png
687KB, 1280x720px
>What if thats not Xerneas nor Yveltal but Zygarde? What if Zygarde can do both: give and stole life?
Yeah, it seems possible, we know from the anime that Zygarde can do the same thing as Xerneas and revive dead flora.
>>
The third of the trios are usually somehow the one to keep the balance (Rayqu stops the other two, Gira is summoned when both dial and Palki are captured, kyurem is the shell of the splitting)
So i think it would be logical to assume Zygarde is somehow the balance between Xerneas and Yveltal
what if Zygarde makes the balance between life and death? something that is alive and yet not, such as a virus
>>
I don't recall if it's been 800 years or 3000 years since there's been a new main series Pokemon game. So much time has passed that numbers started to lose their meaning.
>>
>>24955486
Me again
I'm sure most of you know already, but a virus are moving carbon based things, so many people think they should be seen as living creatures, but they aren't because they don't reproduce on their own
A virus also acts more like a robot or a program than it does a living creature, as it doesn't seek out food, just a prey, cells

What's more is that it spends its time in an underground cave as a snake
Others have already pointed out the possibility for norse inspiration in Zygarde, relating its 50% to Jormungander, 10% to fenrir and complete to Surtur
but being underground could sound a little more like Hel, the half-corpse goddess of the dead
Of course, Hel doesn't look like a snake, but Nidhogg does, which is also underground
>>
>>24955721
Xerneas is the tree
Yveltal is the fruit
Zygarde is the snake
>>
>>24955343
Does anyone else feel like the lighter red and blue in the center of its chest are supposed to reference Kyogre and Groudon? I mean, they did kind of fuck up the ecosystem, which Zygarde is the guardian of.
>>
>>24955767
how is Yveltal a fruit?
>>
File: yveltal_v_2_by_xous54-d6t0jki.png (712KB, 1516x1458px) Image search: [Google]
yveltal_v_2_by_xous54-d6t0jki.png
712KB, 1516x1458px
>>24955774
Death is the fruit of the tree of life
>>
File: 1437514275316.png (663KB, 550x600px) Image search: [Google]
1437514275316.png
663KB, 550x600px
>>24955767
>>
>>24955802
The player is Adam or Eve
>>
>>24955767
theres also the alchemy/sorcerer's stone theory
>>
>>24955805
Goddamn that makes so much sense now.
>>
>>24955805
Oh god this is hilarious.
>>
When is this in the game?
>>
>>24955343
I feel like only AZ knows what exactly happened 3000 years ago and if/how Zygarde was involved with it, it will be probably part of the next games storyline because its extremely odd that such a important legendary has no backstory whatsoever
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.