[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what pokemon needs? Sidequests. Motherfuckign side

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: gengar - lust.jpg (106KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gengar - lust.jpg
106KB, 1000x1000px
You know what pokemon needs?

Sidequests. Motherfuckign side quests

>Get to new town
>instead of generic one line of text NPCs we get side quests

Shit is easy to do as well
>These trainers stole my item, find them and get it back!
>I lost my favorite TM at in the forest, can you find it?
Simple shit.

Also, make the trainers on each router change depending on the time of day, and what day it is. Additionally have new trainers show up as you level up your mons.

What changes would you like to see in a pokemon game?
>>
>>24953982
That's too much for GF.
>>
>>24953982
Difficult selection (Easy, Normal, Hard, Lunatic and Extra), expand the lore and a deep and good story.
>>
>>24953982
>all side quests are either catch this Pokemon, battle this trainer, or find this item
No thanks
>>
>>24953982
There's always been some little stuff like delivering the parcel to Oak, the Farfetch'd thing in GSC, and with the right attitude repeated encounters with the regional villains could be seen as sidequests.

The trainers thing is kind of interesting (they did something similar to this in Jubilife city with battling different trainers every day in the TV station) but I dunno, I like the simpler approach to this.

I guess I don't see these changes as "pokemon" since the games have been pretty consistent in these formulas set since Gen 1. That being said, I wish they kept seeing different pokemon at different times of day, that was always neat.
>>
>>24954005
What if they add to the story though?

>Talk to a policeman in a town
>Learn about reports of a few rogue ex-Rocket members stealing pokemon
>Few towns over, learn they have a small base deep in the forest, new path is unlocked, shit is way back there
>Beat them and the policeman will give you something or someshit

>>24954012
A lot of those are mandatory to progress though, so IMO they dont count. I hate that the trainers just stay there all the time, makes the game feel less alive.
>>
Anything to liven up the dull as fuck, static world.
>>
>NPC's go home at night and trainers during the day are replaced with hooligans and officers
>>
>>24954579
>sometimes you'll find trainers who are really high level out at night
>instead of being forced to battle them they'll say "You sure your strong enough to face me? I've beat X gym leaders/the elite 4!"
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 360x240px
radiant quests
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.