[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I always kill Barry's Munchlax so that I'm not saddled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (10KB, 292x218px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
10KB, 292x218px
I always kill Barry's Munchlax so that I'm not saddled with dead weight. Anyone else?
>>
extra exp man |܍╭╮܍|
>>
>using lopunny
>>
>>24952171
You pretty much have to in a Nuzlocke

>>24952740
Using a pokemon with non-mega Lopunny's stats, typing and movepool takes true skill
>>
>>24952763
But Lopunny has a good movepool and decent stats.
>>
>>24952171
>not wanting a fat meatshield while you fight off easy to kill Bronzor
>>
>>24952771
I know
They're just not amazing and a little "unique"
>>
>>24952771
boy are you stupid. Regular Lopunny is horrible. It doesn't even cut it in PU.
>>
>fast as fuck
>STAB Return
Lopunny is certainly worth using, at least early game.
>>
>Diamond Nuzlocke
>free Cranidos every game to fuck everything
>>
>>24952792
>ingame
>>
>>24952763
the problem with lopunny is its pre-evo starts at 0 happiness, requiring a fuckton of effort to evolve, and what do you get? Something that's just kind of...there, and not worth the effort it takes to evolve it.

I mean if you like it that's one thing, but outside that there's little incentive to use it. GF does it a lot, actually
>>
>>24952894
Yeah, but who doesn't love Lopunny?
>>
>>24952908
i dont
>>
>>24952171
Took too long to realize that you are talking about Pearl's Munchlax.
>>
>>24952913
boo you
>>
I did this like yesterday
>>
>>24952935
Platinum's is useless as fuck too if you were implying otherwise
>>
>>24953021
He was referring to Barry's other name, Pearl.
>>
>>24953050
He's an enormous faggot then, isn't he?
>>
>>24953293
Eh, it's not as bad as the english speakers that keep calling the anime characters by their Japanese names
>>
I always kill Dawn's Clefairy; fucking uses metronome and you never know what it's gonna be.
>>
>>24952171
Fucking this. If you are just going to stockpile and swallow, you have no business being out on the field. fucking switch out to Staraptor and Brave Bird/Close Combat everything
>>
>>24952908
I don't.
>>
>>24953293
When does the game call him Barry?
I prefer the characters sharing names with their respective game titles, i.e., Red, Green, Gold, Silver, Ruby, Sapphire, Diamond, Pearl, Black, White, X and Y.
>>
>>24954300

His default name is Barry. Pretty common knowledge
>>
>>24954300
His name is Cedric in the game code
>>24955064
Where?
>>
>>24955064
By that logic, he can also be named Damion, Tyson, or Markus
Loading Ruby for this test, I now understand the names May and Brendan, as that's what they call themselves when you don't pick them.
I assume that's where Dawn and Caleb or whatever come from as well.
But, the point remains that "Barry" is as canon as "Gary", so I will not call him that.
>>
>>24952908
I don't.
>>
>>24952908
Wirst fire type ever. Even worse than Heatmor.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.