[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anybody else not have it in them to finish Black and White?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 17rxl7i1lph8hjpg.jpg (92KB, 640x447px) Image search: [Google]
17rxl7i1lph8hjpg.jpg
92KB, 640x447px
Did anybody else not have it in them to finish Black and White? I couldn't do it. I couldn't enforce slavery like that. He was right. I had to lose to N and then put away the cart.
>>
>>24951334
I couldn't finish it because it was bad.
>>
>>24951334
Man, it would have been great if you would get a true game over if you lost to N. Kids would have flipped their shit.
>>
>>24951334
>didn't release all you pokemon

You did it wrong.
>>
>>24951334
I finished it with no problem.
>>
>>24951334
>having morals in a video game
N was a jackass and I beat the ever living shit out of them. I hated N. but not even close to how much I hate zinnia
>>
>>24951334
the fact that N changes his roster every time and therefore uses more slaves than any other NPC concerns me
>>
>>24951334
I hope you haven't played any Pokémon games (excluding some spinoffs) since or else you're still enslaving them and being a hypocrite.
>>
>>24951334
Thats pretty fucking autistic i fucking rekt his hippie ass because his ideals were shit and he needed the cold hard truth cock in his ass.
>>
>>24953201
I've read N only uses volunteers and releases them after every battle.
>>
>>24951384
Ebin

>>24953468
I was replaying Black recently after trading everything over to White 2 and I have to say N wasn't too far off the mark that people mistreat Pokemon.

Me and my brother spent the entire first night after starting over our Black and White laughing our asses off because I hated the idea of using the only Pokemon available at the first gym I went out and grinded on Patrats, Lilipups and Purrloins for an entire hour. I joked that I was doing a favor to Unova by making ugly shits like Patrats migrate as a result.
>>
>>24953201
>N's team is always comprised of Pokemon found in the nearby areas
>He gather willing participants, since he can talk to them, and uses them temporarily
>He releases them after battling you

This is not only strongly implied but confirmed in official sources.

Geez, buttscab, you never fail to be an asshat, do you?
>>
>>24951334
Yes but it was because they were terrible, not any of your wishy washy gay shit.
>>
>>24951334
Go donate to PETA, hippie.
>>
>>24956582
I liked that his team was usually local, but he's still an awful, hypocritical character.
>Willing participants
Never implied. Never official confirmation.
>found in nearby areas
Explain his final team.
>>
>>24956663
>something sentimental is "gay"

So your opinions aren't worth shit?
>>
>>24956665
He can talk to Pokemon, you fucking idiot. Of course, he only used Pokemon that volunteered.

>no official confirmation
>expects GF to go out of their way to state this in an interview
Holy shit, this board is retarded.
>>
>>24956665
Not him, but he can literally talk to Pokemon, so I'm sure he worked out something with them.
>>
>>24956674
>I seriously got invested in the BW storyline

Well, yours are
>>
File: GhetsisBW.jpg (33KB, 358x360px) Image search: [Google]
GhetsisBW.jpg
33KB, 358x360px
>>24951334
>he was right

It was HIS plan, though.
>>
People joke about Team Plasma all the time but I think they actually did a pretty fucking good job considering the fact back then when I was playing BW I actually felt bad for enslaving my pokemon
I still do
>>
File: 1361269670784.png (77KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1361269670784.png
77KB, 500x500px
>>24956703
>I have superior opinions because I think it's shit just because I didn't like it
>>
>>24956703
>you're not allowed to enjoy stories anymore otherwise you're xD gay
>>
>>24956690
I can talk to you, but you're still a disagreeable twat.
Fan speculation and assumptions are not confirmation.
>>
>>24956582
What if we play according to the ideals of our lord and saviour N?

>your starter is your "translator"
>you use it to recruit other pokemon, but never to fight trainers

>for each badge, you may only use local pokemon, meaning pokemon from neighboring routes and locales
>one per route, but it doesn't have to be the first one you meet
>you release everyone except your starter when you reach the next town

>if a pokemon faints, you have failed to take care of it, and must heal it, then release it
>if you lose every pokemon except your starter, you fail the run, and have tainted N's ideals

>for the E4, you may emulate N's champion team. You may recruit six new pokemon from anywhere you'd like, but only six
>if they faint, release them
>if you lose all six, you fail

So basically a nuzlocke with local flavor. I think I might actually do this on my next run.
>>
>>24956733
Fun fact, this you know that Red is actually a 30000 year old trans woman who sucks dicks everyday and whose cock can spread wings and fly?
GF never said she wasn't so obviously this is true.
>>
>>24956740
That sounds fun actually.
I might try that, thanks for the idea.
>>
>>24956746
This is literally the dumbest fucking thing I have ever read on /vp/.
Non proven things aren't factual is my argument against speculative fan theory.
You sarcastically counter that things that can't be proven are real.
Do you not see where you went horribly wrong?
>>
>>24956773
No, according to your logic, you're just being a disagreeable twat.
GF never said it wasn't true, so obviously it is.
>>
>>24956746
No, that's literally the opposite logic. Here, I'll break it down for you:

He said: "I don't think X is true, because GF never confirmed it."
You said: "Y must be true, because GF never said it wasn't."

If you knew even the slightest thing about formal logic, you'd realize that this is an entirely false comparison. Step your shitposting game up.
>>
>>24956787
God, I can't wait for junior high school yo start back up so you little faggots will be occupied during the day and off of the boards.
>>
>>24956831
Alright, I'll do exactly what he did then.
>>24956665
>>24956733
>>24956773
>he's still an awful, hypocritical character
>Fan speculation and assumptions are not confirmation
>Do you not see where you went horribly wrong?
>>
>>24951334

I couldn't finish it because it wasn't fun. The only redeeming feature to the game was that it tried to do something better with the story, and that attempt at a grey morality falls apart completely since pokemon have been confirmed to want to be trained since the first gen.
>>
>>24956873
Here's something fun: you've been lied to since first gen. The pokeballs you catch your pokemon in just create an artificial bond.
>>
>>24956845
>he's still an awful, hypocritical character
He is. He uses Pokemon for his personal goals.
>Fan speculation and assumptions are not confirmation
They aren't. Mee will never be under the truck.
>Do you not see where you went horribly wrong?
Your example was so far off from making any sense.

>he communicates with Pokemon
Everyone does. How else would you command them in battles? We have feeling checkers and pyshics that tell you exactly what pokemon are thinking. He's not special.
>>
>>24951334

Pansy-ass retard.
>>
>>24956873
>wasn't fun
>only redeeming feature

It had tons of great new Pokemon to catch and was an upgrade from Gen IV in every way but the region. It was too short is the problem.
>>
I don't know exactly what it was, but it's the one game I struggled to finish. I just found it hard to care around the 4th or 5th gym. Ended up enjoying B/W2 a lot more.
>>
>>24951334
That's not Undertale.
Go on.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.