[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ekx/ Injection and Homebrew General - Iron/Browser/Menuhax are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 25

File: filename.jpg (37KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
filename.jpg
37KB, 498x498px
>News/Important Info
-Menuhax and Browserhax are BACK, working up to 10.3! As we've learned from before, do NOT rely on browserhax exclusively because Nintendo can push an update at any time, install menuhax and/or ironhax (see under) ASAP!

-Exploitable Ironhax is downloadable again for 10.2+ users but will be taken down really really soon so rush the fuck out. Download the newest starter kit obviously, install menuhax, run it (for some reason doesn't work on other hax's) and use the "eShop - old version downloader". This is highly recommended if you don't have OoT/CN because it can't be patched.

- Firmware downgrades are now possible through use of sysupdate. You can go here for more info. /vg/hbg/

-CCC presentation, good watch: https://youtu.be/CzVZgdkzBn8

-eShop/NNID login only works for 10.2+

>Homebrew Flowchart, also contains useful links (CHECK THIS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
http://reddit.com/3vnn2v
(if you're at <=9.2 and want to do kernel/CFW stuff I recommend first going to >>>/vg/hbg instead)

>Read before requesting Pokémon
http://pastebin.com/f7gZhpU3

>PKHeX directly on the 3DS throught Homebrew Launcher (WIP)
http://gbatemp.net/threads/405302/

>PHBank, free Pokébank alternative
https://gbatemp.net/threads/398718/

>Homebrew Instalation, has instructions to install all main *haxs
https://gbatemp.net/threads/395652/
Smealum's site: http://smealum.github.io/3ds/

>What is this
Inject Pokemon into your XY/ORAS game using Homebrew.

>What do I need
Any XY/ORAS game.
A PC with a SD adapter.
A way to access homebrew.
Brains.

>Instructions on how to inject and general info (DON'T BE A LAZY FAGGOT, READ THIS)
http://pastebin.com/SYAcZLNQ

http://pastebin.com/FWSxVMue (for web exploit users)

>For ROM-hacking stuff
http://pastebin.com/zmH9KsGd

If anyone tries to trick you into going to /wfg for injection, it's a troll.

Last thread: >>24914075
>>
Just got CFW running on 3DS.

Pirates ahoy!
>>
>>24947861
Congrats.

I'm installing Dray's ORAS hack right now. Can't wait to play it. Loved his other hacks, but was bummed when he never made an X/Y one. I don't care much for ORAS, but having the difficulty ramped up and access to all Pokemon will be great.

Debating trying to nuzlocke it blind.
>>
>>24947873
I'll pirate ORAS soon, think I should go in with Dray's hack already?

ALSO:

Since ORAS is a Legit .cia you can install it. Don't have the guide here, but >>>/vg/hbg should help.
>>
>>24947902
I've already got the CFW installed last night so I've been installing a few cias already.

And I tried playing ORAS unhacked but found it really boring. I've always had trouble getting into the Gen 3 games, never managed to finish them actually. Hoping a romhack will help boost interest.
>>
You really need to separate this thread into /wfg/ for injection requests, and have this general be for technical support on how to homebrew/inject.
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 736x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 736x460px
I have sort of an odd request if anyone is up for it, sorry if it's kind of late.

Smeargle (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP / 140 Def / 118 SpD
Quirky Nature
- Celebrate
- Happy Hour
- Hold Hands
- Dark Void
>>
File: temp.png (27KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
27KB, 850x565px
>pic related
Which do I need, the .bin or .cia files?

Also, do I just need my region, or do I need all region files?
>>
>>24948014
Can do, Anon. Are you online?
>>
>>24948001
As far as I'm aware injection requests were not welcome in /wfg/, unless there's been a mutually agreed upon change?
Otherwise I would have put >>24948014 in there as to not disturb you guys.
>>
>>24948001
That would be nice.
Although, for now, everyone can potentially inject or downgrade, I don't think there needs to be requests. Much like when injection was first a thing.
>>
>>24948085
Indeed I am!
>>
>>24947873
What is dray's Oras hack? Whenever I look for oras hacks I get links to a thread that doesn't have a dl but is for some 721 catachable version of oras, and then another that makes the game harder but isn't made by dray?
>>
>>24948121
Okay, I'll have yours completed in a moment.
Ignore the guy telling you to go to /wfg/ they have absolutely desire for injected mons there. (it's in the OP)
>>
3dsiso's .cia links are down... can anyone upload or redirect me to XY/ORAS .cia files?
>>
>>24948212
Great!
Ah ok, thanks for clarifying.
>>
>>24948251
Alright, put some trash up on the GTS for it.
>>
>>24948306
Ok, it will be a level 14 male Tropius.
>>
>>24948329
It's sent. Enjoy!
>>
>>24948342
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your help. Have a good night :)
>>
>>24948366
No problem. Have a good one. ^_^
>>
What the fucking hell?

Every single time sysupdate "successfully" finishes and reboots, I go check settings and it's always still on 10.3...
>>
>>24948111
When you say "everyone can potentially inject", isn't still necessary that the person has a PC with a proper sd adapter?
>>
File: 1451950908413.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451950908413.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
>>24949325
even phones can download files and put them on SD cards now.
>>
>>24949346
Is that explained in those links in the first post?
>>
>>24949349
Do you need to have everything spoonfed to you?
>>
>>24949385
yes
>>
Nice. I'm currently using a Powersaves 3DS Device to inject Pokémon into my XY and ORAS, and then I breed them with my 6IV Ditto to keep the 6IVs and have a legal Pokémon.

So, what is the upside of this method? I won't play any hacked ROMs since I prefer the original play style.
>>
>>24948230
>>24948038
>>24948612

>>>/vg/hbg/

Also, try 3DSchaos to find more cias. I downloaded the EUR Sm4sh some hours ago. The guy who posted them is Em3rald ch4os.
>>
>>24949407
you can pretend they're perfectly legal even though you're a filthy cheater
>>
>>24949417
>>>/wfg/
>>
>>24949417
So far, I never had a problem because the pokémon hatched from an egg on my own game and the cheated parent was set free afterwards.
>>
>>24949407
It's faster, more efficient, and less restrictive than powersaves.

Plus it doesn't require a constant connection to Datel's servers to do anything. You are in full control of the edits on your own computer.
>>
fuck

updated to 10.3.0-28E as this was a requirement to update ORAS and allow wifi features. I am now BTFO of ironhax, the launch screen comes up, freezes, then I'm back on home menu with am error message.

Any suggestions? Or am I fucked :^( I just want to inject it famitsu.
>>
>>24950140
This will sound stupid but keep trying, it can take a few tries to work. Try turning it off when it freezes and try again

Also turn off your menu theme if you have one/reset it to the default theme.
>>
>>24950140
Use browserhax faggot
>>
>>24950206
Doesn't sound dumb, before updating the freeze did happen a few times. Trying again was the solution —the difference was it freeze on the black screen, white text "homemenu pin now ready" stayed on screen and nothing happened— now (after update) this only stays for a couple of seconds then exits to menu and displays error message

I've tried reset attempts, these still aren't working

>>24950216
First thing i did after posting >>24950140 was start looking into this. I'm following this guide http://yls8.mtheall.com/3dsbrowserhax.php but running into walls at the moment.
Does anyone know what route to take when your hardware is 2DS?
>>
>>24950249
what's the verdict m80s, have i fluffed it?
>>
File: 200 percent bother.gif (3MB, 279x350px) Image search: [Google]
200 percent bother.gif
3MB, 279x350px
>try to install and use browserhax at 10.3.0-28U
>get to where you go to the URL that is supposed to trigger the hax
>constantly crashing after the touch screen goes from yellow to grey
>come back to it after a few days of trying and failing to trigger it
>read >>24950206
>turn off my shuffled themes
>try again
>fucking get it on my second try
I sure wish that this was in the FAQ somewhere. Or I'm just blind.
>>
>>24950516
thing is with me is
i have no dank themes
>>
>>24950523
But what about the people who do have dank themes?
I was stumped at what I was doing wrong since I followed the instructions to a letter.
>>
How heavy are 3DS games in average?
>>
>>24950551
playing with my kitchen scale (super scientific accuracy, I know), it seems to be 4 grams.
>>
>>24950551
>>24950572
Kek

Apparently from 40mb to 8GB, with an average of 1-1.5 GBs. Got this from /hbg/.
>>
>>24951993
no that's literally everything
>>
>>24951993
You can downgrade to 9.2, set up cfw, and pirate games.
>>
>>24952211
Yes. You can play any game by installing .cia files, legit or not and from any region. Also romhacks, undubs, etc. Check homebrew general on /vg/
>>
File: 1434653994790.jpg (26KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
1434653994790.jpg
26KB, 500x438px
Fucking shit.

I got cfw, however now Shuffle and Shovel knight don't work... any help? Other Eshop games work though
>>
>>24952231
Only if you don't read instructions. Everyone who has bricked has been because they're using the wrong files and skipping steps.

It's very simple if you just follow instructions.
>>
tfw no balance hack which just makes pretty much every fully evolved pokemon at least semi-viable
>>
>>24953875
NeoXY changes all the pokemon almost. if you mean romhacks.
sure as shit isn't legit or 'balanced' though, it's hard as fuck.
>>
is there any mods that you could use with homebrew? like can you edit the play at all?
>>
are there any patches to unlock XY or ORAS's framerates?
>>
>>24954456
yes
>>
>>24952233
You need to reinstall the craked versions (.cia)
>>
>>24954286
>not just giving the already patched .cia file
You useless piece of shit
>>
>>24954553
no bully
>>
>>24953875
Isn't this what Dray's hacks have been doing?
>>
Where can I find Dray's ORAS hacks? How far into development are they?
>>
>>24954671
check his twitter fuckboy
>>
CAN I USE POKEBANK WITH CFW? IT'S IMPORTANT GUYS
>>
>>24950140
>>24950249
I still haven't solved this problem

Anyone got any insights?
>>
okay so I'm at current update and have working homebrew but when I try to install oothaax on my cart it gives me an error every time

am I too late for oothax?
>>
>>24955571
Oothax still works.

Make sure you are injecting the correct oothax save for your OOT cart/3ds version
>>
I'm feeling a little overwhelmed and just want to double-check I've done everything fine so far.

I've got 10.3.28, I have MenuHax installed, and I'm ready to braindump Y and AS in order to try Neo Y and Star Sapphire. My save data from all four gen VI games is backed up.

Should I uninstall updates before the braindump, or will everything go just fine? Depending on the sources, there seems to be conflicting information on this, so I'd rather ask people who have already done it, rather than risk damages of some sort.
>>
having trouble injecting legit mons using projectokemon, is it redundant? i go to loadcode and it comes up with "loadcode loading…" but it doesnt crash the browser or squirt the mon into my box 1 slot

what am i doing wrong?
>>
>>24956446
essentially as far as i can tell i'm not doing anything that should make my pokemon unusable in battlespot/wondertrade etc, however i'm unable to use them on the wifi when i just plop them in the box directly from pkhex and load the modified save.

so i'm attempting to load them with loadcode now but this is not working for me.

point me in the right direction /tr/ainers
>>
OK I posted last 2 posts, after ages of fannying about I've found a way around the problem

1 - gen mon in pkhex
2 - breed it and collect egg
3 - mod the egg in pkhex

you can set shiny status change moves nature etc but it has to be the same species and pop out at lvl 1, you can then gen it again to raise level and tweak stats

seems like a roundabout route tho, anyone know any alternatives?
>>
What is Super Mystery Dungeon called in savedatafiler? Game is installed as a .cia

I want to transfer my save to my newly hacked 3DS
>>
hey, i injected a mewtwo for the VGC16, but everytime i try to use it online, it doesnt allow me. Can any of you give me a QR or something for a 100% legal mewtwo to inject?
>>
>>24958210
post the file so we can see what's wrong with it
>>
>>24955571
I couldn't get it to work either, but installing IronHax is just as good and doesn't use up a good game's save slot.
>>
>>24957652
Just inject the pokemon you want straight out, if you are struggling make a new pokemon in the game (breed one or an egg) and totally edit all the important things (and remember not to give illegal abilities/moves/etc) then randomise the PID and encryption constant at the end.
>>
>>24958210
Did you, by any chance, put any moves in the Relearn field?
>>
>>24958381
Yeah that hasn't been working for me, I've gone through all the steps required, for some reason wifi won't accept them
>>
>>24958318
https://gyazo.com/676958f327842cad8b14d6ba2e516eff
https://gyazo.com/0e8ec42983710a133af4ff695bb2c290
https://gyazo.com/66edf382827e3c4fdd02e0a22a2be30a
https://gyazo.com/5213bb95d98544d363d3d01a4f478b90
https://gyazo.com/f9cb1f20cad65f446601c115db71bd02

There you got the screenshots.

>>24958448
No, any move is into Relearn Moves. You can check it in the inb4 screenshots
>>
>>24958684
Met level should be 70
>>
>>24958961
Things like that make me feel incredibly stupid. Ty anon.
>>
File: scr_2_BOTTOM.png (28KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
scr_2_BOTTOM.png
28KB, 320x240px
Tried to install the old Ironfall and got the error 007-2920 after clicking "download now." Anyone have any suggestions? I already have oothax and menuhax, so I guess it's not too important, but would still like to have it as an option just in case.

Steps taken so far on an old 3DS XL version 10.3.0-28U:
1. Install oothax with OOT cartridge and PowerSaves
2. Install menuhax
3. Open homebrew launcher with menuhax
4. Open "eShop - old version downloader"
5. Search "Ironfall" and click on it
6. Click "To Redownload Screen"
7. Click "Download"
8. Click "Download Now"
9. After a few seconds of shopping bag guy hiding behind the icon, the error appears

Also, on my regular home screen when not using the homebrew launcher, I now have a present icon labeled "IRONFALL Invasion VD-DEV" that is stuck at 0% downloaded. Trying to download from there gives the error 005-2008. Placing the system into sleep mode also does nothong to allow it to download. Choosing to stop the download and going back through the steps above gives the same result. Any suggestions?

Inb4
>Did you visit support.nintendo.com?
>>
Is PHBank worth it? The post for it says that it's very anti-cheating.
>>
>>24959300
Also of note: downloading things from the normal eShop on the regular home screen seems to work fine. Downloading Badge Arcade as we speak.
>>
Where can I get the info to make a legit US Hoopa?
>>
>>24959775
Just get the wondercard here. Inject the wondercard into your game, claim the Hoopa, then edit it as you like.

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?33343-Gen-VI-Event-Contribution-Thread
>>
>>24959887
Thanks a lot.
>>
I'm still on 9.5-22u, i.e. browserhax patch. Is there a way to go online without updating?
>>
>>24960675
go online as in use wifi in your pokemon game? no.

go online as in open the browser and inject some dank mons? Yes
>>
File: inj.png (144KB, 503x482px) Image search: [Google]
inj.png
144KB, 503x482px
this is the small amount of stuff i injected. is there anything remotely competitive that i'm clearly missing
>>
>>24960675
Eshop yes. New starter kit has an eshop bypass.

Pokemon, no.
>>
>>24960907

Any idea if I can get into smash online?
>>
Can I get the new updated PKHEX for Mac at all?
>>
is there a pk6 file for event hoopa? planning to make a giveaway
>>
>>24960730
>all the heart scale on ditto
>heart scales on terrakion, scizor, pidgeot, charizard, latios and gengar.
>eviolite blissey
>>
Playing Star Sapphire right now. Is Dray's hack better?
>>
>>24963080
no
>>
>>24947815
I want to start injecting;^), but I only have browserhax working with a dropbox I got here >https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2lEtnNaPVU
Are there any guides to installing the other entrypoints? I want them before I start PKHeX, and /hbg/ is filled with shitposters and their lovely paperweights.
>>
>>24963260
entrypoints are entirely risk free to setup. Literally just follow the instructions on Smea's site, retard.
>>
I'm retarded and I have questions

1. If PkHeX can tell that a save has been edited even the slightest bit, why can't GameFreak?
2. I can't find the option to save or export an edited save back to my SD card, what do?
3. Is injecting with QR codes still a thing? I thought that got patched out ages ago
>>
>>24963376
1. I'm not really sure how to answer this question, but if I had to guess.. They probably don't care if you inject or not.
2.After you've imported your old sav to PKHeX, a new area will open up showing all your Pokemon. Just click the SAV tab, then Export Sav.
3. Not unless you are on 9.2, but since downgrades are a thing now with cfw they might make a come back.
>>
I got cfw set up on my old 3DS. Anyone know if any GBA emulators run the Pokemon games smoothly or do I need a New 3DS if I ever want to emulate GBA?
>>
so uhm I'm really new to this, my 3ds in on ver. 10.3.0-28E, is there anything I can do? Because some tutorials say I can and others that I can't
>>
>>24963811
Use browserhax to install menuhax/oothax/ironhax. Then follow the downgrade guides over at Homebrew General to downgrade to 9.2. Then follow guides to install rxTools which is custom firmware.
>>
>>24963811
You can use browserHax to get MenuHax and more importantly IronHax, and inject through that.
For more pirate related stuff you can downgrade to 9.2, but that is (currently) annoyingly complicated.
>>
Can I do this without a computer ?
>>
>>24963845
It's actually incredibly easy but most people have no reading comprehension and are retarded.
>>
>>24963845
>>24963830
thanks
>>
>busty may mod but no THICK THIGH mod
>>
>>24963949
make your own model
>>
i wish i could downgrade from 10.3 on my XL, I guess ill just play some gba pokemon rom hacks for now.
>>
>>24963769
You need a n3DS.
>>
Does anyone have a .3ds of this type of romhack/modification? I'm far too fucking lazy to go through all the steps of converting shiny lugia to shadow lugia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e7NCkfqlfg
>>
I just realized they made a shiny Diancie event, good time to be back to the business.
>>
Two questions:
1) Does anyone have the links to the Little Cup/ NFE/ Smogonmon files
2) Can I use FBI on 10.3 or do I need to downgrade to 9.2 to install .cia Files?
>>
is anyone taking requests?
i'd like a refresh + workup pidgeotto at the lowest level possible, with heatwave and any flying stab it can learn
something like this

Pidgeotto
Ability: Tangled Feet
Level: 30
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Work Up
- Refresh
- Heat Wave
- Air Slash
>>
>>24964920
No one is taking requests, because you can do it yourself now faggot.
>>
>>24964859
You need to go to 9.2 first
>>
I have a new 3dsxl on 10.3 I used browserhax to get the homebrew menu and I went on the old eshop, to download ironhax. I keep getting a error when I try to download, did I do something wrong? thnanks guys
>>
>>24965252
please help me guys
>>
>>24965252
Use browserhax to install menuhax. Then use the old eshop on menuhax.
>>
>>24965316
Home Menu Manager 2 (CHMM2)
is that menuhax?
>>
>>24965451
No, Custom Home Menu Manager 2 (CHMM2) is not menuhax, menuhax is an entry point to hombre launcher (where you can launch many custom hombrew apps) and CHMM2 is a hombrew app that allows you to install custom themes (skins) to your 3DS home menu.
>>
I am trying to get the rom hax rutile ruby on my new 3ds, I used brain dump to exrtact it and I just get a file named 000400000011c400.cxi
what do I do? please help guys
>>
Just found my long neglected 3ds and am rocking 9.5.0-22U. Any reason not to upgrade after injecting whatever I want?
>>
File: chloe.gif (985KB, 246x300px) Image search: [Google]
chloe.gif
985KB, 246x300px
>>buy cheat cartridge
>>insert by black cart
>>game not supported

RRRREEEEEEEEE

Which cheat carts do you guys think I should use? I've got a DS Lite and I need to inject some custom pokemon (read: hidden abilities) into my game.
>>
I have my CFW set up and shit.

Are there any full cia downloads of some good romhacks out there?
>>
File: Mr_burns_coffee_1_.jpg (20KB, 510x383px) Image search: [Google]
Mr_burns_coffee_1_.jpg
20KB, 510x383px
>>24966636
>ds lite
>>
How do I update to 10.3 without fucking up Ironhax?
>>
>>24959300
Same here. Any way around this yet?
>>
File: just terrible.png (473KB, 502x706px) Image search: [Google]
just terrible.png
473KB, 502x706px
>>24966636
>ds lite
>>
>>24967084
>>24967907
Got it second hand m8. Don't want to shell out for a 3DS, and I missed the Black Friday deal.
>>
Does pkhex work on 10.3?
>>
>>24968938
yes,
>>
What the fuck? Is it impossible to inject the extra legends like New or Celebi, or am I doing it wrong?
>>
File: 49761912_p0.png (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
49761912_p0.png
1MB, 1200x900px
Sorry to ask... Is it possible to inject JUST missed event pokemon from various generations into my OR/AS game? Does such a pack exist for people who are getting back into pokemon late (I'm 30 in a few months lol) but still like playing the game and collecting?

Do I need to work off a list to collect all of the event Pokemon? I want to collect them as "authentically" as possible as far as tags and stats so into the future they are indistinguishable. Possible?

Thank you
>>
Well I installed browserhax on my old 3ds but when i go to do menuhax it turns the screen yellow and terminates the script and sends me back to the home menu. Please help, what am I doing wrong?
>>
>>24969748
Oh never mind it's working but now it's taking forever to go into the old eshop...
>>
>>24969690
just inject those specific pk6 files
>>
>use browserhax
>works
>attempt menuhax installation
>fuck it up
>fresh SD card
>place hax files
>install or update
>try out browserhax
>boot or
What did I do wrong?
>>
Trying to download ironhax through menuhax but the screen turns black after download now.

Tried twice now. No themes either
>>
>>24970115
Ironfall not ironhax
>>
>>24959300
This. I'm stuck here too
>>
So what's the reason for upgrading to ironhax over menuhax? Is it less patch-susceptible?
>>
>>24967278
Even if you do, it doesn't matter. Browserhax still works on 10.3. So if you fuck up ironhax, just use browserhax to reinstall ironhax.

>>24969467
You are doing it wrong. Look for premade ones online or post the files here so we can see what the problem is.

>>24970421
Yeah. Nintendo will probably patch menuhax/browserhax again in the next system update or two. But not ironhax/oothax/ninjahax
>>
Do you need ironhax for homebrewing or injecting?
Ironfall isn't downloading for me
>>
>>24971363
You can still do injecting/homebrew with Browserhax/menuhax, but if Nintendo ever patches them (which they will), then you're left with jack shit until another entry point is accessible

Ironhax is the most reliable entry point at the moment that's free.

>>24970115
>>24970404
Unfortunately, according to Smealum, the old eshop can no longer download Ironfall 1.0/1.1
https://twitter.com/smealum/status/685584819053408256
>>
So if I have a spare old 3DS that's running menuhax, am I good if I just leave wireless off forever?
>>
>>24971439
I'm not sure how you'd update without being online so I think so?
>>
how the hell do you save on pkhex?

I must be missing it..i know I have to save on the save file but I can't find it
>>
>>24966194
>>24966194
>>24966194
>>
File: 6.png (8KB, 316x237px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
8KB, 316x237px
>>24971699
>>
every time I do browserhax and open the browser it says "terminated script execution" and doesn't work
>>
>>24971723
never mind
>>
File: 1440984143957.gif (115KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1440984143957.gif
115KB, 480x360px
Many of you will die on January 11th

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/01/extended_nintendo_network_maintenance_on_the_way
>>
>>24971759
Reminder to DOWNGRADE IT NOW.
>>
>>24971892
I'm planning to downgrade. I'm just waiting for the process to be a little less risky. If I don't do it before the 11, did I miss my window?
>>
>>24971917
It is incredibly likely, as 10.4 will likely patch the current exploit. If you have an o3ds, it's not risky, and if you use julian's downgrader, it's incredibly likely you won't brick if you use an n3ds. I would downgrade ASAP.
>>
>>24971917
You'd have one shot at it. If you softbrick after that time, you'd probably have to recover to 10.4.

There's no real risk as long as you pick up the right firmware to downgrade to. (For the right region, 3ds model) You won't turn it into an actual brick as long as you can follow directions.

http://pastebin.com/ndvW5Aji
>>
>>24971997
I do have an old 3DS on 10.3.0-28U. So there are different downgraders? Julian's is the one that installs recovery mode right?
>>24972000
I see I'll read over the instructions then, and go from there.

Thanks for the help guys.
>>
>>24972021
The guide the other anon linked is the one I recommend heavily. There are different downgraders, but Julians is the one I used and also I think is much safer than Tux' downgrader. Downgrading is the easy part if I'm being completely honest, but once you're downgraded, you're basically in the clear.
>>
>>24972032
Okay so is 9.2 the best version to downgrade? So the only real risk in in the downgrade itself?
>>
>>24972051
Yes. You're an American and using an old 3DS, right? The set of files you will want for the downgrade is the 9.2.0-20U(Full).zip one. MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT GET THE 9.2.0-20U(Full).zip_n3ds.zip FILE.
>>
>>24972060
Yes that's correct. Just to make sure. It's the one that has 169.3MB right? And it's the zip and not the ttp?
>>
>>24972071
Correct.
>>
>>24972079
And the goal of this will be to create a 9.2 partition on my 3ds so I can switch between the current firmware, and 9.2, right?
>>
>>24972087
No. The end goal is to downgrade your system to 9.2, then create an emuNAND on your SD card which you will likely want to have at 10.3. Depending on whether emuNAND works on 10.4, that could also be a possibility. Your actual system will be at 9.2 and you will not be updating it.
>>
>>24972051
Downgraded 9.2 anon here.
I was on 10.3 and used tuxSH's downgrader with Ironhax.
The downgrader freezes for almost two days but it works on the first try without problems.
Now, I'm emunand 10.3 and I have free games, eshop access, cool tools and I can make a backup/restore if 10.4 is bad for fun.
>>
>>24972101
Which Pasta did you use? Do I need to make a back up of any of my save files? And once I downgrade will I be locked out of the eShop?
>>
>>24972115
What exactly do you mean by? >Now, I'm emunand 10.3
>>
guys, i don't get it: why should i downgrade? i have a N3DS with the lastest firmware, with ironhax already installed. What can the downgrade bring to me?
>>
>>24972237
Custom applications installed natively in the home launcher, any game for 3ds (pirate) ds, gba, gbc roms running and installed in the virtual console emulator (nintendo's original emulator) and a bunch of other cool stuff. So time is running out if you want to do it then do it now because 10.4 will be out anytime.
>>
we need ds, gba, gbc roms injections.
>>
>>24972876
thanks. we do not know if ironhax will stil work after 10.4, right?
>>
>>24972876
wait, can i still use stuff that is updated for 10.3, like shuffle or picross?
>>
>>24972890
Chances are it will work, it will just need another payload update.

But browser/menuhax will most likely get patched again in 10.4
>>
Once downgraded and games pirated etc is it still possible to access wifi features ?
>>
>>24972979
Yes, via emunand. If you do not know what is emunand here is the answer, it is a second partition of in your 3ds which has a copy of the nand (Operative system) emunand can be updated to the latest firmware 10.3 while your nand stays en 9.x or 4.x, from emunand you can access eshop and online gaming.
>>
>>24973116
How much space does it take? I still have a bunch of free space on my SD since it's a 32gb one anyway, but I want to know just to see more or less how many games I can still store.
>>
Can some injector here make a Dugtrio with Mimic (gen 3 move tutor)?
>>
>>24973655
inject it yourself
>>
>>24973726
I don't want to inject a bunch of mons, only that particular one.
>>
>>24973742
inject it yourself
>>
So, when can I edit my DS carts with the 3DS?
>>
>>24973761

Do SaveDataFiler and svdt not work?
>>
>>24973840
no, shows up as CTR Card broken
>>
Hi, guys!
Do we have any ORAS hack where I can find every Pokémon (including legendary trhough events) and that they are not randomized?

Wish I could find something like a "definitive" ORAS version. Do we have one yet?:

Thank you.
>>
>>24974115
Does someone have them?
>>
Is there a way to do multiple Pokemon at once on pkhex or use showdowns team builder to inject or do you have to do it by hand with each Pokemon ?
>>
>>24974130
Hand by hand, what what's the problem? It takes a few minutes for each one. And, if you download them you just have to drag them.
>>
File: Untitled-5.png (264KB, 463x803px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-5.png
264KB, 463x803px
>>24973116
that's
fucking
boss
>>
Is anyone taking requests? I need a few Pokemons for competetive stuff and fulfiling Dex purposes. I tried doing it myself, but I keep failing.

Mew @ Leftovers
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Taunt
- Soft-Boiled
- Will-O-Wisp
- Knock Off

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 176 SpD / 80 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Body Slam

Diancie @ Diancite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power Fire

Hoopa-Alt @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Psychic
- Gunk Shot
- Drain Punch

Hoopa @ Leftovers
Ability: Magician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Nasty Plot
- Substitute

Thank you very much in advance!
>>
I just asked this on /vg/ but I think it'd be more appropriate here

What are the differences between Rutile/Rising or Star/Sinking? The former seems to be just a difficulty/level curving mod with free access to items/evolutions/pokedex filling, is Rising/Sinking just a lesser equivalent or is it more lore-friendly?
>>
How do I inject special event legendaries?
>>
>>24974760
http://yls8.mtheall.com/3dsbrowserhax.php

>>24974956
The same way you inject any other pokemon.
Or do you mean you want to inject the wondercards to receive them from a pokemon center? In that case you would find the .wc6 file for the event you want, then import it into your game under the Wondercard editor in PKHex. Wondercards are here >>24959887
>>
>>24975031
I'm a fucking retard at this, I need a retard-proof way to inject these special shits. Then I'm going to inject shit for wfg.
>>
>>24975031
>http://yls8.mtheall.com/3dsbrowserhax.php
When I scan the QR code my system goes to debuging mode and then the bottom screen turns red and thats it. Total newfag in this shit here.
>>
>>24975116
Event anon here.
Just update to 10.3, download the homebrew patch, stick the files to your root folder on SD card, then enter the url the other guy gave you manually into the browser. It looks like it will fuck up, but then it loads up the homebrew channel. Use the save data manager, then export/import your save. Use your save in PKHeX yourself. Its not that difficult. You have your own set listed for you. Unless you don't know what the root folder is. Kill yourself imbecile if that's the case.
>>
>>24975157
>>24975116
Also, after you're done editing your box, export/import the new sav. Then you should be done as long as you didn't fuck up.
>>
File: ayy lmao.gif (232KB, 67x100px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.gif
232KB, 67x100px
>mfw finally installed complete CFW
bye bye delayed mainline releases and gay picrite shit
>>
>>24975412
Congrats, anon. Enjoying Paper Jam myself, it feels good.
>>
Can I inject pokemon that aren't in the regional pokedex of () if I don't have the national dex yet? I'm injecting for a friend, he hasn't gotten the n. dex yet.
>>
So I injecte some Pokemon and it's freezing my game now
>>
File: mmm.jpg (1MB, 3120x1799px) Image search: [Google]
mmm.jpg
1MB, 3120x1799px
>>24972237
free games
>>
>>24975077
>backup your save
>go to pokehex
>open your save
>drag and drop wonder card file into the left panel
>save it in the box
>export your save
>inject your save
>>
>>24976248
Is this for Gen 6 events only? Can I fill in mons like Jirachi and Genesect like this?
>>
>>24975951
Should be fine.

>>24975964
What the shit are you injecting?

>>24976359
The wondercard thing is for gen 6 only. But I believe PKHex can now convert gen 4/5 wondercards directly to pkx files. All mythicals except mew, meloetta, and genesect have been gen 6, though.
>>
hi, sliderhax just isn't working on my 2DS, any ideas why? I wait for the page to load, I zoom in, I tap the rightmost side of the slider and mash the A button just like I used to and nothing happens. am I using the right URL? I'm using http://yls8.mtheall.com/sliderhax.php
>>
File: vbsbvdsf.png (13KB, 376x233px) Image search: [Google]
vbsbvdsf.png
13KB, 376x233px
>>24976764
this is what my SD card looks like, I'm on a 2DS, software version 10.3.0-28U. I downloaded the latest homebrew starter kit from smealum's website
>>
>>24976764
>>24976928
I figured it out.
>>
alright so I got homebrew running and I did the ironhax installer but now it doesn't list my ORAS cart in the homebrew launcher
>>
>>24976993
what I mean is, it doesn't have save manager in the homebrew channel
>>
sysUpdater freezes every time. Is there anything I can do to increase my odds of getting it to work? I have my 3DS XL plugged in, I've removed the dns that blocks nintendo, and I'm using Ninjahax.
>>
yeah save manager just isn't in the homebrew channel like it used to be. what the fuck
>>
>>24977163
Run FTP-3DS or the brony ftp shit before hand. Helps a lot actually.
>>
>>24947815
>Firmware downgrades are now possible through use of sysupdate

Just came back of a 2 month hiatus and i saw this shit on Gbatemp

Just downgraded to 9.2, now i'll try with CFW

This is pretty cool
>>
I figured out the save manager problem, thanks for nothing /ekx/
>>
>>24977385
You're welcome
>>
I got the idea of putting moves to pokemon that deserves it but dont have many ideas
>>water shruiken cloyster
>>brave bird aerodactyl

any ideas?
>>
>>24978579
Is there anything I can modify on a Pokemon in PKHeX that doesn't require rerolling the encryption/PID? I know in previous gens, you could modify stuff like experience, moves, EVs, friendship, nickname, etc. without having to reroll the PID.

Also, how do I import an ekx in PKHeX, or do I need another program to do that?
>>
hello, kind of need some help. I have a 9.5 old 3ds that haven't updated and I installed homebrew via Menuhax. Since i heard you could access the Eshop without updating i planned to download the last pokemon ORAS/XY patches but I asked me to update my console in order to enter eshop. Did I do something wrong on the process?
>>
>>24973967
Rising Ruby
>>
>10 million yrs since last rising/sinking oras update
>pokemon balance/type changes still not as good as bbvw2

draydray pls

dark/fairy absol when
>>
>>24978727

IIRC you need to be on a '.-28' firmware as the anti-spoof checks the last digits of your version
>>
>>24978846
Yup. It's 9.5.0.22

I guess i'll buy a N3DS and use this one to inject by browser exploit and emulate stuff.
>>
>>24978727
>>24978907
by the way, if you're on 9.5 and plan to buy another 3ds anyway, you might be interested in downgrading for cfw to 9.2, /hbg/ has details on that

just a thought
>>
>>24978929
Sure, I guess it's worth trying. Thank you for all
>>
>>24972000
That's way too much shit. Here's a simpler and more effective guide:

http://pastebin.com/ZfA8wtA2
>>
File: 1452042410063.jpg (66KB, 337x331px) Image search: [Google]
1452042410063.jpg
66KB, 337x331px
Anyone have a guide for using Dray's Rising Ruby and Sinking Sapphire with a .CIA of ORAS that a retard could understand?

>>24948147
https://twitter.com/drayano60
>>
10.3U here. Haven't downgraded yet, do I lose anything if I downgrade and do the emunand thingy? What would I lose with it?
>>
File: 1450057782011.png (148KB, 540x289px) Image search: [Google]
1450057782011.png
148KB, 540x289px
>>24978757
>still no good XY hack
>>
>>24947861
Same

Downgraded and installed some .cias

Had to buy a 16Gb SD because on the other one i couldn't install shit (2Gb after Emunand)
>>
File: 1439328134459.jpg (126KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439328134459.jpg
126KB, 1280x720px
I have a n3DS on 10.3 that has homebrew and an O3DS with sysNAND on 9.2 and emuNAND on 10.3 (I have pirated games successfully).

Can I 'inject' picerites on Picross yet?
>>
>>24980208

Yeah I had to go out and buy a new SD card too. Can you just copy paste SD cards and plug them in or will it not work like that? That's been my only concern so far I haven't found anything on the issue yet while googling.
>>
>>24980335
If you used emunand9 then the SD card will have a hidden patrician on it (1GB for O3DS, 2GB for n3DS), you would need a tool to transfer that to the new card too (I think the emunand9 tool can do it though).
>>
>>24980345
>patrician
Partition, fucking autocorrect.
>>
Where are the 4/5th gen Wondercard files?
>>
>>24980335
I just did the whole process to install CFW again on the new SD since it only takes like 30 min

Now i'm just gonna install Ironhax on emunand and leave sysnand untouched from now on
>>
>>24980416
http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?15283-Gen-IV-Event-Collection-and-Contribution-Thread

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?15282-Gen-V-Event-Collection-and-Contribution-Thread
>>
>>24980467
Thanks anon.
>>
File: 250px-Ruins_of_Alph.jpg (15KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Ruins_of_Alph.jpg
15KB, 250x238px
Can someone help me please?

First,is the new version of PKhex available for Mac?

And has anyone got a download link for all official ads themes? Preferably Japanese ones.
>>
>>24980345
>>24980454

I haven't messed with the emunand or sysnand stuff yet. I knew I would need a bigger card so I made sure my n3ds and o3ds were both fully hacked with multiple entry points (ironhax, menuhax) before I started to mess with stuff. I guess I could just try it out but I wanted to see if someone knew the answer first.
>>
File: 1452197114979.jpg (39KB, 444x655px) Image search: [Google]
1452197114979.jpg
39KB, 444x655px
>>24979630
anybody?
>>
Does anyone have the most recent version of the PkHex? Project Pokemon is down.
>>
Quick question;
I own 2 3DSes. One with ORAS updated and the other one hacked with no update.
Should I bother installing the update on hacked to inject or vanilla is fine between both games?
>>
>bump
>>
so, every time i try to downgrade with sysUpdater it can't find the CIAs. Why? I have the correct files in the right places. I don't want to reset my sd, i don't want to lose everything
>>
>>24984792
In the "updates" folder on the SD card root?
>>
>>24984979
yes, i've checked everything ten times, it's just that error. the first time it froze almost istantly, now with ftpbrony it's working... but it gives me that error.
>>
>>24984994
>>>/vg/hbg
>>
I havent played X before but pkhex cant edit items.
is this normal?
>>
>>24984994
What build of sysUpdater are you using? Also, o3DS or n3DS?
>>
This may be the wrong place to ask, but does anyone know how to get Homebrew running from the crt boot manager? I get a red bottom screen everytime.
>>
>>24987765
make sure on boot.cfg it pointed to whatever you renamed homebrew launcher to, and make sure you actually have homebrew launcher.
>>
Are there romhacks of X/Y with more customization choices?
>>
Is it possible to build CIA files of homebrew bank and of homebrew hex?
>>
>>24988456
probably
>>
>>24987513
You can add and remove items to any pokemon you have (except battle box and daycare mons) and to and from your bag

what is your issue? You can't make a pokeball act like a masterball if that's what you mean by editing items
>>
so what's stopping nintendo from patching ironhax like they did last time? you people seem to think it can't be patched because you keep going on about not relying just on browserhax, ironhax is just as patchable
>>
Can we update sysnand and keep our cfw on emunand ? I want to play online :/
>>
>>24989433
Because they can't force you to update IronFall, but they can force a browser update.
>>
>>24990526
You must keep sysNAND at 9.2 (or lower), if you are on an o3DS then you can update emuNAND to 10.3 and play online, if you have a n3DS then you can only update emuNAND to 9.5 using sysUpdater.
>>
>>24949346
>tfw phone doesn't have an SD card slot
It's not even an iShit.
>>
>>24990666
Wait, so you can't play online in a n3DS?
>>
>>24990715
You can play online regardless of fw. Online play doesnt check fw. You only have to update for eshop access. But you can download patches online and inject them so there's no need for eshop access.

If eshop is a big deal you can spoof your firmware.
>>
M8s, for starters, I'm very fucking bad at this "hacking stuff".

I want to know if with this downgrade scheme it is possible to run a rom of XY in my old 3DS. Would it work?
>>
>>24989433
Anyone smart has already downgraded and installed CFW.

Is there an application I can use to dump my 3DS saves? PKHeX is too limited for my tastes.
>>
>>24990878
If you do it right then it would work.
If you do it wrong then you could brick your 3DS.
>>
>>24990895
savedatafiler dumps the whole save. If you mean editor, you don't really have another option unless you like hex editing a ton, in which case make your own
>>
>>24991478
Yeah but, there is any manual or guide to do the emulation safely?
>>
>>24991687
There are loads over at >>>/vg/hbg
>>
>>24991693
Thank you anon!
>>
>>24988673
The last version of pkhex didn´t load the bag (berry/balls/items/tms) I only got white boxes and errors; the new one is fixed.
>>
Does anyone have a pk6 file of the Oak's Letter Shaymin? I could really use it since apparently that's the only one that allows it to be shiny.
>>
making a request because my mobo fried recently and I can't hack my own shit, but i want to participate in an upcoming battle spot competition

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA
Brave Nature
- Precipice Blades
- Overheat
- Eruption
- Protect

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 244 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Disable
- Protect

Kyogre-Primal @ Blue Orb
Ability: Primordial Sea
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Water Spout
- Origin Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Protect

Liepard @ Focus Sash
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fake Out
- Encore
- Thunder Wave
- Foul Play

Crobat @ Lum Berry
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Tailwind
- Taunt
- Super Fang
- Quick Guard

Kangaskhan-Mega @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Parental Bond
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Double-Edge
- Low Kick
- Sucker Punch

i dont care about pokeballs as long as they're legal, but i'd prefer the primals in a master ball.

im a filthy NEET so i'll be checking this thread at least daily, but if you want another way to contact me i can give you IRC channels where i lurk or a throw away email. thanks in advance.
>>
>>24993236
No, fuck off. Do it yourself you lazy nigger.
>>
>>24993302
Rip
>>
>>24993236
Still here?
>>
>>24993316
yes. what do you need?
>>
File: 1452524449136.gif (2MB, 267x151px) Image search: [Google]
1452524449136.gif
2MB, 267x151px
>>24993326
Just checking, keep waiting mate your'e doing a good job.
>>
Hey guys.

If I have only ironhax in my o3DS, is it already sufficient or I'll probably get fucked in the next update? I'm at 10.3 btw.
>>
>>24993339
topkek
>>
What do I need to use Pkhex to edit my rom?

Will a .cia file do? Or do I need a .3ds?
>>
>>24995899
yes
>>
I have a 0.2 2ds running rxtools, and a 9.9 3dsxl w/ tubehax.

Could I update the 3ds to 10.3, then just use the same sd card from my 2ds to save having to set up another emunand? (I'd have to install menuhax though, right? I think my 2ds is currently using the browser to boot into rxtools)
>>
>bump
>>
any injector around? would like the following

Gengar @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Focus Blast
- Destiny Bond
>>
>>24996270
>>>/vg/hbg
Also, Tubehax got tub3d some time ago, now just use browserhax to install menuhax, then use menuhax.
>>
If any injectors are taking requests is really appreciate it

Porygon2 @Eviolite
Ability: Analytic
EVs:252 HP/252 Sp.atk/4 Def
Modest Nature
- Tri attack
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Charge Beam
>>
Injectors are in /wfg/

This is the homebrew general. It is for technical support on how to handle the 3DS. Begging requests will be fulfilled in the other thread.

>>24994256
>>
>>24998513
>>24998556
This man is lying through his teeth, and is well-known for trying to make people making injection requests go to the thread where they aren't welcome. We'd just prefer to keep them separate, if you don't mind terribly. Thanks!
>>
>>24998571
This is utter bullshit. Ignore it.

Do you want the injection done or not? Come to /wfg/. I don't bother with this thread. Again, it's for technical support. This isn't the thread for requests using the wifi to trade them. That's for /wfg/
>>
>>24998596
See, that would hold a lot more water if the very OP of /wfg/ didn't say it didn't want hacked Pokemon. Also, the fact that if you've ever seen a previous thread, few people (minus 0IV Magikarp guy, who I think is doing it as a joke) have taken this guy up on an offer. Sorry, try again next time. Or don't. It's all the same to me.

Why don't you just stay here, though? There are loads of people making requests here - you could fill them just fine, and be lauded for it. Meanwhile, all you get in /wfg/ are insults.
>>
>>24998618
There is one autist (dawny) that throws a shitfit and makes a separatist thread for /wfg/ if you make it inclusive. I'll be fixing the OP shortly. Don't worry about it. /wfg/ is for trading and requests. Not here.
>>
>>24998022
>>24998513

see>>24993302
>>
>>24998007
>>24998513
I made this two because why not, just put something in the GTS asking for a lvl 50 of each.
>>
>>24998712
Put up a porygon
>>
>>24998775
Stop spoonfeeding the lazy niggas. He can do it himelf or go to wfg/reddit
>>
Scolipede @Focus Sash (50)
Evs: 252 Atk /4 Def /252 Spe
Ability: Speed Boost
Nature: Jolly
-Pin Missile
-Spikes
-Endeavor
-Protect
>>
>>24998775
Ada?
>>
I seriously love injecting.
Why doesn't Nintendo just let us have this fun? It's so time consuming to breed and this is just bam in 5 minutes I have two perfect teams
>>
>>24999043
lmoao
you hardly want to see all random battles with 6 no ivis/evs bad nature Arceus every time a kid connects online, don't you?
>>
Guys, how can I make my Hoopa legal for rating battle? Or is it not legal yet? Does anyone have the information from the McDonalds one so I can copy it?
>>
>>24950140
Did you have ironhax to another firmware? Mine is set to 10.3 and will not work on my 9.2 Emunand.
>>
What's the best hack up to date, guys? Both for allgen and ORAS.
>>
>>24947815
Is it possible to use ROM hacks with a physical version of OR?
>>
>>25000260
Nvm
>>
>>24999636
You can't use Mythicals in rating battles.
>>
>>25000353
Which Pokemon fall under Mythical? I saw Suicune and Entei, although those are just plain legendary I suppose.
>>
>>25000519
Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Manaphy, Phione, Shaymin, Darkrai, Arceus, Victini, Meloetta, Genesect, Keldeo, Diancie, Hoopa, and (eventually) Volcanion

Rating battles also bans major legendaries, like Mewtwo, Ho-oh, Lugia, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, Reshiram, Zekrom, Kyurem, Xerneas, Yveltal, and Zygarde. However, in the special battle ruleset, you are allowed 2 of these.
>>
>>25000657
Note that the last statement isn't correct until the next week.
>>
>>25000657
>>25000677
Right, I forgot when season 14 started. Thanks
>>
I have question, why most of people always spread 4 EVs to their last slot if you can spread 6? what does this mean?
>>
>>25001166
EVs only work in multiples of 4, so those last 2 points do literally nothing.

You can put either 4 or 6 in a stat and it makes no difference.
Some people just like seeing the EV spread with only multiples of 4.
>>
>>25001215
Oh thanks.
>>
>>25000657
Is Deoxys usually allowed?
He was a mythical pokemon until ORAS after all.

What does /ekx/ actually stand for?
>>
>>25001331
Even though they made it normally catchable in ORAS, they kept its mythical status when it came to battle spot/VGC

.ekx is the file extension for an encrypted gen 6 pokemon file
>>
I'm on 9.9. My browser is blocked (and I have no Cubic Ninja or OOT). Am I fucked or can I update to 10.3 and still do browserhax?
>>
>>25001750
You can still update to 10.3 and use browserhax. Do it now and install other hax (menuhax) because an update can be pushed anytime.
>>
>>24999945
P-please.
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.