[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mr. Shudou had already used the themes of “self existence”(自己存在)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o0gekth2c01r8sc3ro1_500.png (262KB, 500x593px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0gekth2c01r8sc3ro1_500.png
262KB, 500x593px
>Mr. Shudou had already used the themes of “self existence”(自己存在) and “co-existence”(共存) for the first two movies and so, as he sat in his hospital bed staring up at the ceiling, he decided he wanted to make a film that asked “What is this world that I’m in?” (自分のいる世界とはなんなのか). The pokemon world is where real-world animals don’t exist (the few appearances of real world animals in earlier episodes, he says, is due to the animation staff not paying enough attention) so he wanted to have the third movie tackle this question. What happened to all the real world animals? Why are there real trees and flowers but not real animals? What is the difference between plant Pokemon and regular plants?

>the few appearances of real world animals in earlier episodes, he says, is due to the animation staff not paying enough attention

LOL
>>
>>24947249
>self existence
>co-existence
>What is world that I'm in?
What's the themes or the other movies?
>>
>>24947639
Those are the only three he wrote.
>>
...Did it even tackle that question? I only watched the third movie once but I don't remember anything about that.
>>
>>24947900
Pretty sure it had literally nothing to do with it. I've watched it a lot. Although I'm also really bad with symbolism, so I could be wrong.
>>
>>24947900
What OP is quoting is about Shudo's idea for a movie involving a real-life dinosaur appearing and revealing the secrets of how real animals used to exist in the Pokemon world but where suddenly replaced by Pokemon.

This idea was immediately vetoed, and the actual third movie that was made has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>24947973
Damn, that sounds way better than that Entei shit.
>>
>>24947973
I can only imagina GameFreak sending a drone to Shudo's house for that terrible idea.

Not that the Entei plot was any better but at least it wouldn't get in the way of the game's canon.
>>
>>24948028
>>24948039
>shitting on Spell of the Unown

Opinion discarded.
>>
>>24947973
>>24947955
I guess if I had to BS it on a paper:

>First movie tackles self existence with Mewtwo being created from Mew.
If I'm not mistaken, at the time there was a big controversy over Dolly the cloned sheep and if we should clone animals or even humans, so the movie actually was culturally relevant in a way. What is one person's worth to another basically?

>Second movie tackles co-existence with Lugia/the birds/humans
The bird trio were fucking shit up and possibly endangering lots of lives, and the movie relates how two (or rather more I guess) groups of people and things can live together.

>What is the world that i'm in?
Although this wasn't directly used in the movie, i think it still was kind of relevant. Entei had a bunch of identity problems because he was like a projection of Molly
>>
>>24947973
There's a link for a full article?
>>
>>24950002
Molly also unknowingly used superpowered beings like the Unown to create her own little perfect fantasy world to live in because her reality was unbearable.

Marche can get fucked by chainsaws.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.