[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now i'm not saying a sinnoh remake is happening, but does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: LN4m0E8.jpg (47KB, 480x452px) Image search: [Google]
LN4m0E8.jpg
47KB, 480x452px
Now i'm not saying a sinnoh remake is happening, but does anybody look back at the gen 4 games and get a massive boner from mt cornet? I just fucking love the design so much that i want to see it rebuilt in the 3ds engine.

I never really appreciated it until i replayed diamond recently on my phone emulator. It connects the region so well and so cohesively. It's a giant ominous looming presence and serves as the final story confrontation with the legendary pokemon.

With multiple entrances, you end up traveling through it several times over the course of your journey. The intricate maze truly makes you feel claustrophobic as you try to navigate its insides and scale its outsides.

On top of that, the music and the ambiance truly sets the mood for a grand climax and the calm before the storm. Though the ds had a weird sound chip, it added a unique jazz-fusion charm to the soundtrack.

Everything about the build up to the finale at spear pillar is absolutely breathtaking. It summarizes your experience throughout the game and pays off in a climactic way. And don't even get me started on distortion world or the azure flute.

I really hope there's a soul out there that understands my raging nostalgia boner for this fantastic design.
>>
>>24943428
You get a boner from a large phallic symbol?
>>
File: 1445499126373.png (169KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1445499126373.png
169KB, 500x281px
Not really I hate caves. The only reason I truly want DP remakes is the possibility of sucker punch to return as a move tutor defog to return as an HM and to see Cynthia again
>>
I feel you man some of the areas there really rev up my fucking gears
>>
>>24943435
what's wrong with that?
>>
>>24943428
Sinnoh and Hoenn are the best regions, anyone with non-pleb taste will tell you as much.

Both are centred around a particular motif, with Sinnoh being dominated by caves and mountains, and Hoenn by tropical forests and water. Both also happen to be the most complex regions in the franchise that makes exploring them a joy.

With that said, after ORAS I wouldn't trust GameFreak with remaking another great region.
>>
>>24943449
it's too hot and lewd
>>
I do OP. Platinum and HGSS are the best games.

Pokemon died after Gen 4.
>>
>>24943428
>wanting another remake after ORAS

I'm already skipping any DP remakes with 5% of Platinum content and I fucking dread what will happen to Gen V.
>>
>>24943518
*Pokemon died after Gen 5

FIFY
>>
File: 1412694749108.png (194KB, 815x527px) Image search: [Google]
1412694749108.png
194KB, 815x527px
>>24943428
I like it, probably my favourite mountain in any of the games. It's just a pain in the ass that you have to use so many different HMs to navigate it's different parts.
That said, it's still comfy as fuck
>That music
>That snow section
>That Spear Pillar at the top
It makes my hard as diamonds

With regards to jazz, I wouldn't mind a Pokemon game with more jazz music, I'm a sucker for that shit. I'd love to have a Pokemon game with more urban locations in a similar vain to Virbank City.
>>
>>24943528
There was nothing to fix senpai
>>
>>24943475
>Sinnoh and Hoenn are the best regions
Yesss
Hoenn could have done with a little less sea routes, but it's still second best
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.