[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's Game Freak truly planning with Greninja?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: AshGren.jpg (7KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
AshGren.jpg
7KB, 189x267px
Will Z have Mega Johto starters or Mega Kalos starters. Before, Masuda said it's too soon for Kalos Starters to get Mega Evolutions.

But is the thought of missing out on the opportunity to give Ash Mega Greninja too much for GF to handle? Greninja is the new Lucario...

Could Ash Greninja be some type of Mega Evolution or is it some anime gimmick that will get them by for years until the time is ripe? If no Mega Kalos starters, expect Johto...
>>
will people ever shut the fucking fuck up about z?
>>
>>24941642
Why? We're due for Kalos sequels this year.
>>
>>24941625
it's just some ugly design that'd rather stay anime-exclusive.
>>
>>24941625
its some gayass ninjitsu bullshit and not a mega/
>>
File: 2394738536453.png (1MB, 1396x1082px) Image search: [Google]
2394738536453.png
1MB, 1396x1082px
>>24941690
>anime-exclusive
>>
File: 1439399769587.png (80KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1439399769587.png
80KB, 300x300px
>>24941625

>Them pushing it to be an Ashy boy exclusive every time it's brought up and given it physical traits that are shared precisely with Ash to nail down that idea. Even though it has a gotten into puzzle image in a freemium spin off, a promo anime card, and a introduction into Tretta with Ash being put along side it, they have gone as far as saying it won't be seen outside the anime along with the fact The mainline series are so strict to give reference to the anime beyond a quote or hint of similarity in game except for one case being pokemon Yellow way back in gen 1.

>"Could Ash Greninja be some type of Mega Evolution or is it some anime gimmick that will get them by for years until the time is ripe?"

How fucking more obvious do they need make it so they can they can get it through people this dense? It's just like people who hype the idea of a possible first 'muh Z game' reveal in every corocoro up to now and are just asking for disappointment.
>>
Greninja can't be a mega, ash has no key stone or something like that.
ib4 but Rayquaza... Rayquaza is the beginning of Megas, that's different.

It could be a primal form or something completely new only for the Gen6 starters.
>>
>>24941960
I would love having Trainer-Starters with the Kalos ones that mimic your customization but that'll never happen
>>
>>24941960
pretty sure it's primal.
They show it in the anime as an old, antique hero pokemon, it reminds me slightly of Primal Kyogre and Groudon with these pattern.
Ash Greninja is just a name-holder till release.
I could be wrong and it really is something new, but I'm pretty sure I'm not far away.
>>
>>24941984

I think it's already been stated somewhere that Primal reversion is exclusive to just Groudon and Kyogre as part of them reawakening their full power and regain their appearances before their recent slumber.

I don't have the source on me right now but it usually follows after people assume something will get primal reversion.
>>
>>24941960

Though it doesn't require a use of a keystone. Primal formes still requires an held item to transform into it. Groudon/Kyogre require the Red/blue orb being held like a mega stone in order to make undergo Primal reversion.
>>
>>24941966
Thats fucking just like pokemon reburst
>>
>>24941625
It's just a red herring to help introduce a new concept like what they pulled with "Awakened" Mewtwo to help introduce megas. Anyone who thinks that it's going to be anime only or that its final name is still going to be Ash Greninja is retarded.
>>
>>24941625
Ash Greninja will be like the notched ear pichu
>>
File: PrimalDialga.gif (15KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
PrimalDialga.gif
15KB, 200x200px
>>24942137
okay
>>
>>24941625
>Greninja is the new Lucario...
Greninja's fanbase isn't nearly as retarded
>>
>>24942759

If this was like the case with Awakened Mewtwo, than they wouldn't be pushing the idea of it being unique to Ash so hard. They are actually going out their way to make it anime exclusive to him while with mega mewtwo Y it simply just got temporary labeled 'awakened mewtwo' by the movie that introduced it until mega evolution was revealed.
>>
>>24942803

> Using a altered pokemon from a spinoff game.

Kek. Primal Dialga doesn't even match the concept of Primal reversion, let alone acted as a forme. It was just a temporary reskin to give a game an big bad antagonist.
>>
>>24942971
>than they wouldn't be pushing the idea of it being unique to Ash so hard
It's not unique to Ash though. There was already another one hundreds of years before him. They even said as much when they first revealed it. The only thing that's unique to Ash is the fact that he's the only that has one right now.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.