[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/nuzgen/ - Nuzlocke General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 48

File: 53883196_p0.png (477KB, 550x450px) Image search: [Google]
53883196_p0.png
477KB, 550x450px
pre-patched romhacks:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/46f42aozbdoba7i/AADUmKHucw-_Yv9w-53u4utoa?dl=0
https://mega.co.nz/#F!7YIlVRDT!jKoKP6CelJvpA85D_yolmg

>Nuzlocke Info
http://pastebin.com/12STviC1
>Links to official games
http://pastebin.com/WAC4ePwU
Most if not all of these are dead.
>Romhack Links
http://pastebin.com/bcPxpEQT
Most if not all of these are dead.
>Emulator info
http://pastebin.com/T6G4xScj
>Difficulty list
http://pastebin.com/X2pMb0ed
>Nuzlocke Ruleset Generator
http://emmaramirez.github.io/nuzlocke-generator/

>Pokemon Nuzlocke images
http://www.mediafire.com/?sxu318m9an5ulbm
>Pokemon Bank Sprites
http://www.mediafire.com/?ueadxvt1f52m0md
Additional Templates
http://www.mediafire.com/?vmfck3jdowgn472
>This includes
>All Pokemon images by Ken Sugimori
>Nuzlocke Templates
>Boxed image sets
>Badges

ToTT: Have you ever fallen in love with a pokemon and had you heart broken during a nuzlock?
>>
Never actually completed a nuzlocke before. Will try and make Bullshit Platinum my first.
>>
Everyone I've known and loved has died a tragic, brutal death.
>>
Everytime I try to nuzlocke X/Y I get bored and end up dropping it eventually. There aren't any good romhacks for Gen 6 either unfortunately. Apparently everyone is focused on hacking ORAS instead.

I never played Gen 5 and I never finished a Gen 4 game though, since I got back into Pokemon with Gen 6, so maybe one of these days I'll do a Gen 4/5 run and try to finish those games.
>>
Oh I was looking for this thread before. Can any of you help me out here >>>/wsr/24645

The image I'm looking for I got from nuzgen originally in 2014.
>>
File: RIP Peggy.png (56KB, 550x635px) Image search: [Google]
RIP Peggy.png
56KB, 550x635px
>>24937288

ToTT: I had a Rhydon in a run of HeartGold that died in the most tragic way. Caught her in Victory Road and was my MPV for the whole run.

She was up against Red's Snorlax, the very last foe before beating the challenge. I was certain that she could blow it away with Earthquake, but Snorlax hung on to a pixel of its life. Snorlax then used Blizzard and killed my beloved Rhydon before perishing to hail.

A drawfriend drew pic related when this occurred.
>>
>>24937819
For a drastic speed boost, open the emu and go to config > emulation settings.
Enable the JIT dynamic recompilier, and leave block size at 100. (if a game fails to load or has any problems in proper emulation of game elements, try lowering it to a lower vale such as 1-15. tho the lower the number, the less speed boost you will get from it. if it still wont work after that, you may have to disable it. not every game works with it, tho most do)

If you still need more speed, you can go to config > 3d settings. use openGL3.2 (or openGL if you use an older graphics card or chipset). It should be faster in most cases, but try both that and soft rasterizer, and use which ever gives better speed for you.

Then go to frame skip and set it to a value or 1-3 (you can go up to 4-6, but id recommend only 1-3).

Leave sound settings default, and do NOT turn on magnification filters. They improve texture quality in games, but at a VERY high cpu cost. and if you cant get full speed w/o doing above things, you shouldnt use this lol.

lastly you can set the emulator to a high priority thread (open task manager, ctrl+shift+esc, go to processes, find the emu and right click set priority. if on win8, click go to details, and on that list right click the emu and set priority). you have to do it each time you open the emu (there are ways to do it automatically by using a .bat script)
Ofcoruse you can do things like close things that are opened in background, lower windows visual effects/etc.
>>
My cuck emerald run fell hard last night but it's time for me to get back up and try again

livestream.com/thejollyflyingman2
>>
>>24939756
Bump for your recognition
>>
>>24939756
Where is Cuck Emerald in the OP?
>>
>>24939915
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/46f42aozbdoba7i/AADgFNHkK19Nxy8l_WybCLYla/Cuckold%20Emerald.gba?dl=0
>>
File: 1443999272042.gif (969KB, 450x276px) Image search: [Google]
1443999272042.gif
969KB, 450x276px
>>24939941
Thanks bud!
>>
File: Emlocke 2.jpg (298KB, 1552x1015px) Image search: [Google]
Emlocke 2.jpg
298KB, 1552x1015px
Been a long while, and life's had its obligations to tend to - but in the interim, two things have been gained at least. Bit of a leap forward from when I was either just about to face Roxanne or preparing for Brawly, but I suppose the early game is like that, really.

Just finishing up for Wattson. Wonder if I should actually start training Aron or Oddish, but that's another matter.
>>
>>24937297
Is there a list of changes in Bullshit Platinum? If not could someone tell me if Gyarados has a change in typeing or given more flying moves?
>>
Randomized Black

Parameters of randomization
>Updated moves
>Change impossible evos
>Make evos easier
>Random/Similar strength/No legends/Set min catch rate
>Random field items

http://randompokemon.com/
Rolling 3
>Re-roll for legends/impossible mons
>Fully evolved will be downgraded to their earliest evo.

Took a couple tries, and got
>Sandile
>Totodile
and the odd man out
>Squirtle (originally Wartortle)

Rolling based off my post

1-3 San
4-6 Toto
7-9 Squirt
0 Drop for first catch
Dubs I pick.

H-here we go.
>>
>>24937288
Why do people even need Nuzlocke?
You do realize you have an imagination to come up with own ideas on how to make the game more interesting, right?
>>
>>24944126
Like, such as?
If there's no game over, it sucks
>>
Reporting again from my THIRD attempt on nuzlocking this piece of shit called bazeblack

lost to burgh, again final team was machoke primeape nidoqueen krokorok and raticate all of them lvl 30
>>
>>24944709
*blazeblack
>>
File: Teamlocke.png (177KB, 965x508px) Image search: [Google]
Teamlocke.png
177KB, 965x508px
>>24944709
I'm currently grinding for Skyla in BlazeBlack.

How do you decide the height of levels for your team?

I usually go 4-5 levels above Gym's ace.
>>
>>24943748
Still Water/Flying.

Most I got out of it was Bounce.
>>
>>24944768
>I usually go 4-5 levels above Gym's ace.
Is BlazeBlack really that hard?
Leveling higher than a Gym's ace seems kind of lame
>>
>>24937288
i am a noob nuzlocker but im currently in the middle of a black 2 one.
ive lost my starter and is puting all my hopes in magby whos level 28 team is:
>Magby
>liepard
>sandslash
>cottone
>gothloli
>trubbish
im grinding for elesa and want to know how much im going to have to grind for this, an emolga almost fucked my run up earlier and im fucking terrified at this point, all advice you can give would be helpfull
>>
>>24944768
well, in most nuzlockes i did i didn't over leveled because it felt overpowered and dull, i try to keep my mons as the average level of the leader's team, not above the ace, example, most of burgh's bugs are lvl 30, so i stopped at lvl 30
but it seems that i will need to do what you do and overlevel a bit becasue this shit is fucking impossible
>>24944784
yeah its that hard
yeah, its lame to overlevel but oh well this is my 4th attept and i am tired of starting over
>>
>>24944784
Out of the eight gyms, 4 of them are triple battles and 2 of them are rotation. All of the elite four are triple battles too.

It's a little bit of extra protection when they pile on the same Teammember.
>>
>>24944803
Can't you find something useful in the desert route, resort and ruins?

If not i think sandslash could handle it
>>
>>24944818
i got sandslash and darumaka, saving darumaka for now since i have magby but aside from that, nothing good, trubbish is also from route 4
>>
>>24944804
The aggravating part usually is because all of the gym mons have moves that counters their weaknesses. Triple/Rotation makes it harder than it needs to be.

That said, I found Clay (one of the few non-multiple leaders) the hardest.
>>
How are ORAS for nuzlocking?

I just got CFW set up so I can get ORAS romhacks and I'm debating either doing a run in vanilla ORAS or with Dray's hack. I've never played Gen 3 so it'll be a blind nuzlocke too
>>
>>24944836
Grind sandslash and magby
>>
>>24944811
>All of the elite four are triple battles too.
Challenges are fun, but at that point it doesn't even sound fun anymore desu
>>
>>24945253
I won't make it that far. I've been extremely lucky up untill now, I give myself 1% chance I will go past Drayden.
>>
Defeated Skyla in Blazeblack with >>24944768
these pros.

Instead of the 5 levels above ace shit, I couldn't be bothered to grind until level 61, so all my mons were only two levels above ace, which means they were level 58.

Aside from Bugsy almost dying from a Acrobatics+Earthquake combo (she had only 8 hp left) and Spike taking an earthquake from Archeops (he only had 13 hp left), no troubles. Fuck triple battles to death.

Yay for luck, I guess.
>>
>>24945388
You'll at least make it to Victory Road
I believe in you :)
>>
File: gagawindow.gif (2MB, 202x202px) Image search: [Google]
gagawindow.gif
2MB, 202x202px
>All these pros getting past mid game on crazy difficulty hacks and I'm just getting by playing regular Black 2 on my 3DS
I wish my computer could handle ds roms
It can handle computer games just fine...

Also, what happened to nuzlocke streams?
Is it just JollyFlyingMan now?
I miss when they were a thing in like 2012
>>
>>24944803
hi just wanted to update that i beat elesa with no casualities, magmar and sandslash did a good job, should i beware of next leader tough? cant rely on magmar there
>>
>>24945832
Yes, be very wary of Clay.
My best recommendation is to find a way to use Krookodile as set-up fodder because Excadrill can really fuck your shit up if you're not careful.
But his Sandslash and Krookodile are total jokes.
>>
>>24945832
Eviolite Cottonee/Whismicott should handle Clay pretty well
>>
Going to battle Elesa in normal Black 2
Team consists of:
Liepard
Koffing with Eviolite
Gigalith
Maractus
All level 30
I feel like I might lose to her Volt Switches
>>
>>24945964
Won with no losses
I was expecting more of a challenge with Zebstrika
>>
>>24945812
I'm down to do an emerald stream if anybody is interested.
>>
>>24944926
Last time I tried Rising Ruby I couldn't beat my rival on route 103 without grinding my starter to level 9-10.
>>
lenora killed half of my team
again
luckily my team is not so fucked against burgh (i hope)

team is staravia, vigoroth and a vullaby i just got on route 4
>>
>>24949911
great
vigoroth just fucking died
i might have two birds, but the next gym is an electric one so in the long run, i am screwed again
>>
File: 1386816664141.png (334KB, 551x550px) Image search: [Google]
1386816664141.png
334KB, 551x550px
>>24950000
>>
I like Freddy's nuzlocke comics.
>>
>>24950008
thanks for checking f.am
>>
I'm playing SS nuzlocke atm, just got my 8th badge. Dang, that was hard, and i had to sacrifice my Xatu to win but i made it.
My current team, grinding up to 40 right now:
>Tauros
>Magneton
>Misdreavus
>Togetic
>Quagsire
Not sure yet what should i put on 6th slot now that Xatu is gone, i guess i'll see if i catch something good soon.
>>
>>24950023
Link it mate
>>
>>24950104
Can't, they are gone. :(
>>
Just arrived at Floaroma Town in my Bullshit Platinum nuzlocke. What are the rules in regards to legendaries and trades in nuzlockes?

Also can anyone give me just the highest level mons for each gym leader in Bullshit Platinum? Just want to make sure I don't overlevel before challenging a gym. I'd rather their pokemon stay a surprise for now.
>>
File: PokemonBlazeBlackFull__12753.png (6KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
PokemonBlazeBlackFull__12753.png
6KB, 256x384px
alright
2 birds vs 6 bugs
wish me luck i guess
>>
File: Emlocke 2.jpg (299KB, 1552x1015px) Image search: [Google]
Emlocke 2.jpg
299KB, 1552x1015px
Well, Wattson time. And half my team has a crippling weakness to Electric types, but that's what Proust, Beauvoir, Bulk Up and Mud Sport are for. Here goes nothing.
>>
Any links to the prepatched Neo XY file? Megalinks are kill.
>>
File: PokemonBlazeBlackFull__3912.png (9KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
PokemonBlazeBlackFull__3912.png
9KB, 256x384px
>>24950331
slowly recovering from the fallen heroes
i got a darumaka on desert resort
a golett on relic castle
a spoink on route 16
and a karrablast on lostlorn forest

yay
>>
File: Teamlocke.png (176KB, 965x508px) Image search: [Google]
Teamlocke.png
176KB, 965x508px
>>24950825
Ayy things are looking up now?

Just arrived in Iccirus city, and I made some changes to my team, as to avoid deaths in the gym.

Lampent will evolve after she's learned shadowballin'

Grodd because Brick break and it's one of my favourite mons.
>>
>>24951158
You better take Pelipper to the top
>>
Gonna start a Y nuzlocke, any warnings?
>>
>>24951289
I want to. Had some really close calls with her, just 5 minutes ago she survived a Archeops' rock slide with 12 hp.
>>
Its back...
http://www.nuzlocke.com/pokemonhardmode.php
>>
>>24951407
I've literally stopped caring.
>>
>>24951407
Just in time for it to be considered old and uninteresting. Why did this go on for so long to begin with?
>>
>>24951308
Don't. It's literally too easy.
>>
>>24951158
yea f.am
>inb4 everybody dies to elesa
i mean i have golurk so it shouldnt be a problem
the only downside is that DADDY will never evolve because i need shelmet in my party, so unless i get one, DADDY will stay a karrablast forever
currently training him and pige btw
>>
Doing a Wonderlocke on X. I lost my starter and a poochyena to the furfrou duo.
>>
>>24951513
Only if you use the exp share
>>
>>24951742
Even if you don't, it's easier to nuzlocke than any other game. Starters and their mega evolutions are thrown at you. Free Mega Lucario!!
Tons of powerful pokemon easily found in the wild, Diggersby and Talonflame both come from the earliest routes.

Gym leaders are a joke. E4 is nothing. Diantha is worst fucking champion ever.

There needs to be a Drayano-style hack for XY but he's apparently working on ORAS hacks.
>>
>>24951906
>gift pokemon on a fucking nuzlocke
>flame body talonflame
>cheek pouch niggersby
wow such powerful veary easy
>>
>>24951906
>no using gift pokemon
>no using mega evolutions
wow that was really hard
>>
Which is more fun to run XY or ORAS?
>>
>>24952177
Generic Gen VI is shit post
XY is better for nuzlockes in particular, but only because of the region dex
>>
>>24952177
Gen 6 is shit.
XY has a better region dex so you're likely to have a more interesting run.
>>
>>24952191
>>24952421
>similar posts
>half hour apart

So what happened here?
>>
>>24951906
Drays ORAS hack is out. Not sure if he's going to add more to it, but it's a pretty great difficulty hack with all 700+ Pokemon available. It's nice how he mods Pokemon who are normally ignored like Farfetch'd.

Although his ORAS hack is extremely tough to nuzlocke. I've only seen like one person finish it, and even then only by the skin of his teeth.

I'd love to see him do an XY though. Too much water in ORAS. I imagine he'll just do a Z one if it ever comes out. There is Neo XY but all the dialogue changes are something out of a 12 year old's grimdark "mature" fanfiction. Makes it pretty unbearable to sit through.
>>
>>24952852
>one person finish it
who was this, and, if possible, could you provide a link to any video of this? I've been trying hard to nuzlocke it for a few weeks now, want to see how someone pulled it off
>>
>>24952852
Man I literally started Neo XY like an hour ago and I already want to uninstall and delete the files. Got about as far as Santalune Forest before I took a break.
>Team Plasma and Team Flare are gonna team up to doom teh w0rld
>vodka aunt stereotype placed on your mom because xD so funny she's an irresponsible mother!
>They just keep editing shit that is widely out of context,out of character and incredibly out of place for what's actually happening on screen compared to the original.

I understand Pokemon attracts autists but at least one person who tries to write their own script in a Pokemon game has got to have some taste, right?
>>
>>24953060
>>24953049
Sounds kind of lame, but if you dislike it that much why don't you work and make your own XY hack?
>>
>>24953087
I lack the tools and knowledge create something like that, have no particular interest in creating such a thing on my own however I have an interest in playing them occasionally.

A tasteless script is a tasteless script though, don't have to be a musician to know Miley Cyrus is awful.
>>
>>24953099
>don't have to be a musician to know Miley Cyrus is awful.
Where do I thumb up this youtube comment?
>>
>>24953115
On YouTube of course.
>>
Nuzlocking Pokemon Gaia and even though it's not finished I'm fucking loving this game. Each route is so big and everything is so well connected so backtracking (which is encouraged) is a breeze.
Current team is:
Prinplup
Scrafty
Yanmega
Nidoking
Golett
Ampharos

About to follow into the 4th gym or so, just saw the "regirock" event
>>
>>24953115
Would you prefer a 4chan brand analogy about eating feces?
>>
File: Capture.png (33KB, 797x417px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
33KB, 797x417px
Never done a real nuzlocke before, but I wanted to play pokemon and have it be a challenge again. How hard is it gonna be running through Platinum with these rules?
>>
>>24953529
If you've never done a real nuzlocke before you're limiting yourself way too much or you have way too much faith in yourself. That looks a lil extra tedious. The challenge in most nuzlockes is just working with what you get.
>>
>>24953564
What would you suggest then? Should I just start with a normal Nuzlocke?
>>
>>24953582
Yeah, it's just a suggestion but try and complete a few vanilla games before you move on to self imposed challenges and difficulty hacks.
>>
Dupes clause: Yay or nay?

Also restarting my emerald nuzlocke after my Seviper and Cradily fucking died and most of my other mons followed suit
>>
>>24953666
Sucks bro, Cradily is great.
Also it's your game, your rules. I like Dupes Clause for Kanto just so I don't get too many Ratata
>>
Do you guys actually release your faints or do you permabox them in a grave yard
>>
>>24953684
Yeah, I encountered a Shroomish just now so I decided to use it. Killed a Marill earlier but whatever

>Sucks bro, Cradily is great
You should have seen the look on my face when it lost all of its HP to a Wobbufet. I gotta be more careful this time around
>>
File: PokemonBlazeBlackFull__1521.png (7KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
PokemonBlazeBlackFull__1521.png
7KB, 256x384px
>>24951530
wow
clay's excadrill just anally raped my whole team

is up to this dudes to defeat him and avenge muh bros, especially starla the staraptor, my oldest team member
>>
>>24953695
I used to permabox them, but whenever I'd beat a Nuzlocke, I only traded over the "winners", and ignored the rest.
Your better of just releasing them, rather than having them idle around in Pokemon purgatory for all time.
>>
i tried so hard and got so far but in the end it doesn't even matter
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-06+at+09.39.05).png (18KB, 507x380px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-06+at+09.39.05).png
18KB, 507x380px
What the fuck? And I was just starting to think BS Platinum was easier than you guys made it sound like.
>>
>>24956441
Okay managed to win that one without any causalties. Had a vespiqueen with good defence that was able to withstand the multiple frustrations. And with confusion and successive fury cutters managed to beat her
>>
i don't know what to nuzlocke.

g6's out.

any other recommendations?

no orre either
>>
>>24956467
A Drayano or Snoopy hack
>>
>>24956467
cuckold emerald
>>
>beat Galactic Admin with no caualties
>lose a mon to some random trainer
RIP Seedy
>>
>>24956501
>>24956473
>drayano hack
i tried unova hack but got cocked by the rotation battle in 1st gym
>>24956501
i didn't even finish the regular playthrough of that.
>>
>Try Drayano's Alpha Sapphire hack
>Get my shit rocked by Roxanne.
Senpai I was not ready
>>
>>24956617
S-Senpai~!!!
>>
>>24944803
me here i just beat skyla and i just lost my Garbodor. anything from here i should look out for?
Team:
>Cloudy the Whimsicott
>Scorch the Magmar
>Big Time the Conkeldurr
>Uhfoo the Beheeyem
>Japper the trapinch
>Illuvimate the litwick
not sure about trapinch and litwick, i still have my mistralton cave encounter and could go for a axev but idunno what could help my team out really, any suggestion and or warnings for what may come?
>>
I was in another thread and cooked up some rules for an N style playthrough. Can I get your thoughts?

"What if we play according to the ideals of our lord and saviour N?

>your starter is your "translator"
>you use it to recruit other pokemon, but never to fight trainers

>for each badge, you may only use local pokemon, meaning pokemon from neighboring routes and locales
>one per route, but it doesn't have to be the first one you meet
>you release everyone except your starter when you reach the next town

>if a pokemon faints, you have failed to take care of it, and must heal it, then release it
>if you lose every pokemon except your starter, you fail the run, and have tainted N's ideals

>for the E4, you may emulate N's champion team. You may recruit six new pokemon from anywhere you'd like, but only six
>if they faint, release them
>if you lose all six, you fail

So basically a nuzlocke with local flavor."
>>
File: 1449120307630.png (388KB, 1100x1150px) Image search: [Google]
1449120307630.png
388KB, 1100x1150px
What's the best Drayno-esque Platinum romhack out there?
>>
>>24957060
Seems hardcore. Might try it some time in the future.
>>
>>24957114
Bullshit Platinum Intense. It's in the OP
>>
To anyone who's played Sigma Emerald, would it be more or less challenging for a Nuzlocke than standard emerald?

I know it uses Gen 6 mechanics and moves, and adds more mons to the wild. I think it also increases the levels of npc Pokemon but I'm not sure.

It has a mechanic that causes poison status to fade at 1hp when walking. But I would ignore that and box them if they dropped that low.
>>
>>24957554
Actually fuck that, I'll just do theta emerald. Same question applies though.
>>
Time for more Cuckold Emerald failures

>>
Run waifulocke
>>
>>24957600
Okay Theta doesn't fucking work at all for me, running Sigma with these rules:
>KO death, of course
>1st encounter per area, dupes clause
>No legendaries, gifts, or eggs
>No purchasing hp items with greater potency than Lemonade, and no more than 5 of each at a time unless found
>No using pp items or stat boosters, must be dropped when acquired
>In cities with gym leaders, the leader must be beaten before the store or Pokemon center can be used, including Petalburg and Sootopolis

Any other rules to add? I'm going for like a hero mode with a corrupted Hoenn ruled by team Magma or whatever
>>
What's the best game to do a first time Nuzlocke? I assume an unhacked game. Should I just pick my favorite gen?
>>
>>24958406
I started with Fire Red and I'd say it's probably the easiest, I got through it using just Blastoise, Primeape, and Haunter for the most part. All I lost was the Voltorb I used to see through rock tunnel.

Emerald is marginally harder. Easier to actually traverse the world but with more challenging gym leaders and trainers. Gold/silver is the one I've had the most trouble with, but that's because I usually get really crappy Pokemon in areas that have plenty of good ones to give up. Only so much I can do with a Furret and an Ariados.
>>
>>24958449
Yeah I was thinking of trying Red or it's remake for nostalgia sake, or ORAS/XY for portability.

HG/SS are probably my favorite game, I loved Gen 2. But the day/night cycle would probably be annoying to do a nuzlocke since I usually only play in the evenings and late night.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 552x530px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 552x530px
>3 immediately self-destructing koffing in a row

Say hi to hell for me Zubat.
>>
streaming over at livestream com/dicksnuzlockes
>>
>>24958406
Platinum
>>
Just ran into a shiny in Eterna forest but I've already captured a pokemon here. Are shinies allowed to be exemptions from first pokemon found? I've never actually found a shiny playing pokemon before.
>>
>>24961637
No they aren't. The only rules of a nuzlocke are 1 pokemon per route and release it if it faints.
>>
>>24961637
You can catch it if you feel like it. Shiny clause is a thing. You don't even have to use it.
>>
>>24961640
>>24961653
I ended up not catching it because I thought if I set rules I should follow them. Just got a bit excited for minute.
>>
>>24961637
My shiny clause is I catch it and release two pokemon from my party.
>>
>>24961640
Shiny clause exists senpai.
>>
>>24961637
Fun fact, the first three shinies I ever encountered were all Whismurs. First one in Ruby, second in Emerald and third in Y. I wasn't even hunting for them or anything, I just happened to be passing through their areas.

That's the closest I've ever come to believing in an extremely sadistic higher power.
>>
>>24951158
Grodd died whilst grinding.

Crit inferno from a Rapidash in dark grass.
>>
When is someone going to come up with another fun but doable challenge?
Monotype runs don't even have game overs, right?
>>
Alright
5th time
starter is tepig
wish me luck i guess
>>
Nope, got swept by fucking Flannery. Fuck Sunny Day+Overheat. I guess that's what I get for not picking Mudkip and not evolving Magikarp.
>>
streaming a cuckold emerald nuzlocke

twitch tv/keshaislame
>>
>>24962561
>When is someone going to come up with another fun but doable challenge?
Figure one out for yourself. Stop waiting for others to spoon feed you self imposed rules.

>Monotype runs don't even have game overs, right?
No but monolockes do.
>>
I didn't realize a Nuzlocke general was up. I guess I should of posted in here instead of making a new thread.. I'll probably be streaming a Nuzlocke tonight though.
>>
File: image.png (11KB, 744x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11KB, 744x520px
>>24962606
>Okay starting a new game, this time gonna add a no-starter rule.
>After my first two catches I have to release the starter.
>Sentret
>Ledyba
>>
>>24962565
Good luck.
>>
>>24962929
Nuzlocking Theta Emerald right now, Ledyba gets reflect and light screen at 14 so at least he sould be useful for you if he makes it that far. Good luck!
>>
>>24963025
lost again
to cress
final team was a tepig, zigzagoon and clefairy

fuck this game, deleted it and removed anything related to it from my phone/computer
>>
>>24963082
Try Sacred Gold.

Same creator, but it's difficulty curve is a bit less murdering.
>>
>>24963091
was that volt white?

drayano's bw1 hacks are fucking insane.

i lost to first gym in a nuzlocke because 'muh rotation battle'
>>
>>24963091
Blaze Black 2 and Volt White 2 are easier because it hasn't got rotation/triple battle gym leaders. Only you have to grind a lot more.

Sacred gold is a hack of pokemon Heart Gold, has all mons from gen I to IV
>>
File: Capture.png (245KB, 1002x359px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
245KB, 1002x359px
Dual stream cuckold emerald race w/ Snoopy

>>
File: 1.png (6KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
6KB, 240x160px
>>24962643
about to take on brawly in my cuck emerald stream

twitch tv/keshaislame
>>
File: 2.png (5KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
5KB, 240x160px
>>24963312
Lost Luvdisc to Brawly and Croconaw to a random trainer's Abra that knew Energy Ball (seriously?)

twitch tv/keshaislame
>>
>>24962929
But wait!
I got lucky and picked up a Huge Power Marill and a Tyrogue turned Hitmonchan. Come at me Flanney you fucking cunt.
>>
>>24963393
Lost to the Winstrates. I literally had the worst luck possible all throughout this game.
>>
>>24963557
>ever challenging the Winstrates in Cuckold

It's your own damn fault.
>>
>>24962725
>No but monolockes do.
Monolockes are stupid and boring
>>
>>24963557
git gud
>>
alright i downloaded blaze black again because i am a huge fag that likes being raped in the ass several times

wish me luck
again
i guess
>>
>>24963557
I'm gonna try again. Stream will be up in a few minutes

twitch tv/keshaislame
>>
File: 1.png (7KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
7KB, 240x160px
>>24964973
about to take on brawly in my cuck emerald stream

twitch tv/keshaislame
>>
Stuck grinding against the E4 in Crystal to level up some before Red. Im playing on cartridge with a GBA SP.

Kill me now.
>>
>White 2 regular, couldn't get challenge key
>lose 5 different pokemon between Burgh and Elesa (fuck sigilyph)
>finally grind up petilil to 26 for giga drain, evolve and grind to 28 for aromatherapy
>solo clay and elesa
thank god Zebstrika didn't have sap sipper. Too bad I need to actually work for Skyla.
>>
Caught a Doduo in my randomized Gold nuzlocke. Never liked Doduo before, but I named him Combo and grew attached to the little guy....

He didn't make it...
>>
File: 2.png (7KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
7KB, 240x160px
>>24965481
streaming cuck emerald again. grinding for wattson

twitch tv/keshaislame
>>
>>24964226
>Wants to get raped.
Lel.
>>
>>24939756
Alright let's try this shit again
>>
Does anyone have a link to Blaze Black/Volt White 2? I'd patch it myself but I'm on my phone, pls help me kudasai shimasu
>>
>>24966094
sounds comfy af anon, put it off till tomorrow and play in the living room with a cup of coffee
>>
>>24970747
I normally do a few runs against them every night. I'm doing everything I can on console to speed it up.

>Buena's Password every night for point whoring. 3 of them gets your a Rare Candy.
>Animations off to speed up battles
>Battling Cal in the Trainer House for extra EXP and money every day too

Since tomorrow is Saturday, I can move tutor Thunderbolt to my Nidoking to complete it's moveset. My team right now is all at level 61-62. I'll give it a few more levels then risk it for the biscuit.
>>
>>24970979
Are you going to use X-items for Red?

I had a run that I did really well in only because I used X-items on my Graveler all the time. Although I now feel kind of guilty, I thought that there was no way I could win without grinding if I didn't use X-items.
>>
>>24971043
I thought about that. I could send out my Nidoking against Pikachu, Guard Spec it up since the only thing it could do is Charm and Quick Attack. Then set up X- Attacks and X-Special Attacks with maybe and X-Speed or two and sweep him.

Nidoking def would have the stats and movepool to do it. He has Thrash, Earthquake, Ice Beam, and Thunder Punch (soon to be Thunderbolt).
>>
Where does XY fall on the difficulty scale? Thinking of making it my first nuzlocke challenge while I'm traveling for a few weeks.
>>
>>24971348
One of the easier ones, close to FRLG levels of easy.
Gets considerably harder if you choose to turn the EXP share off
>>
Streaming some cuck emerald

livestream/ guark
>>
Holy shit I started a nuzlocke on the or hack the hard mode one. I keep losing all my pokes by the first gym, im on my 3rd try. And advice guys? Its a randomizer by the way
>>
>>24971650
Stop using a Randomizer
>>
Playing Vega, about to go for the third gym.

I know the difficulty is higher, but does that mean anything else than "overleveled important battles"?
>>
>>24971043
>>24971087

Well I did it. I beat Red with the Nidoking / X-Items strategy. Made him stupid easy but I don't really care at this point. I was ready to finish the nuzlocke and move on.

I'm doing the ultimate nuzlocke challenge. So far I've finished Blue and Crystal. Heading onto Emerald next. I'm playing them all cartridges with my GBA SP and my NDS, so it makes them take a lot longer to complete than using emulation, but I get a better sense of satisfaction when I'm done. Probably because I'm autistic or something.

Anyways to recap like I want to after I finish each game:

Blue took two tries. The first run died to the second rival fight west of Viridian City. He crit me three times in a row lol. Thankfully it was at the beginning of the game so starting over didn't suck. The second run was successful with only one death. My Weepinbell was killed in Rock Tunnel by a self-destructing Geodude. Final team was Blastoise, Sandslash, Exeggutor, Pidgeot and Jolteon.

Crystal also took two tries to get through also. The first run went well until I fought the Ace Trainer trio that you have to surf too on the route with the day care. The second had a Starmie that tore through half of my team with Bubblebeam and Recover and I only manage to defeat it with a lucky critical hit. I moved on and made it to Clair, who destroyed my whole team in the fight. I was a little underleveled and she got a crit on my Red Gyarados that killed it, the rest of my team was pretty weak to water still so it ended quickly. I didn't have anything in the box to try and grind up so I started over. The second run was much better until the first E4. Will's last Xatu scored a critical hit Psychic on Feraligatr and killed it; this was the only death in the run. I replaced him with Suicune that I caught with the Masterball; I couldn't be fucked to grind someone in the box up. Final team was Nidoking, Pidgeot, Hypno, Golem, and Suicune. Snorlax was a filler.

Time for Emerald. Wish me luck!
>>
>>24937288
>Lost my conkeldurr to hugh right before the league
fuck my life, he was my literall cliff and now i have to grind a sawk for the league.
what level is reccomended for takign the bw2 league guys? 60+?

team:
>Scorch-Magortar
>Floaty-Jellicent
>Basker-Basculin
>Japper-Flygon
>Uhfhoo-Beheeyem
>Ernie-Sawk

i really miss whimsicott and conkeldurr already
>>
File: 29e.jpg (19KB, 217x320px) Image search: [Google]
29e.jpg
19KB, 217x320px
>already wiped dozens of times on BS Plat
>cucked too hard on cuckold
>vanilla games are shit
>most hacks are either stupid or too easy to nuzlocke.
>last time I had fun nuzlocking was when a friend and I nuzlocked the same Leaf Green
>he quit after his starter died between Erika and Koga/Sabrina

I wish I could enjoy these again.
>>
>>24972787
>already wiped dozens of times on BS Plat
When does it get hard? I currently just beat the second gym and doesn't seem so hard so far.
>>
>>24972787
wow, and i thought i was the only one fucked this hard
>>
>>24973010
The bullshit intensifies around Crasher wake and beyond. Around this point gym leaders aren't the problem anymore since they use specific types. Random trainers pose the biggest threat because they have mixed teams and unlike gym leaders you sometimes get caught off-guard.
>>
Doing a nuzlocke of Pokemon Y. I got an Abomasnow before Anistar City.

I've never used one before and I'm enjoying it so far.
>>
Do PWT battles count in BW2 nuzlockes?
>>
>>24973218
All battles count.
>>
>>24973218
No, of course not.
>>
>>24973218
Yes, of course they do.
>>
>>24973218
the first time you get there, when you fight your rival and colress
yes it counts because it is part of the story

outside that i guess not
>>
File: 1452359423781.jpg (32KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1452359423781.jpg
32KB, 500x375px
I did a sapphire nuzlocke once. I built up this entire headcanon where Steven was the bad guy who established the "win or die" rules of the pokemon universe and I had to stop him.

Now, I'm pretty impatient, but after what felt like ages of grinding I got most of pokemon close to lvl 50, and made it all the way to Steven.

He swiped my entire team with his cradily when I allowed it to use Ancientpower too often.

But I didn't give up. I built an entire new team, even catching two regis (yes you can catch them before E4). Note that I didn't catch Kyogre because I allowed it to escape.
I made it all the way to Steven again, only to be defeated by his final pokemon (metagross). I fucking threw my GBA at this point.
I mean, it was pretty intense, for sure, but never again /vp/. Never again.
>>
>>24973601
>>24973966
Wrong. It always counts. In a nuzlocke every battle counts. No exception.
>>
>>24974035
First off, this is a nuzlocke thread, which means there is autism galore here, but god damn that is autistic.

Secondly, not one but TWO legendaries in a nuzlocke? Really?
>>
Did the one Anon who made the template w/ the HTML ever deliver?
>>
>>24974077
>but god damn that is autistic.
Whatever bro, at least I had fun.

Legendaries aren't allowed, I know, but at that point I wasn't going to train an entire team of normals again.
>>
>>24974112
I just don't understand how you could actually lose a vanilla game. Literally look up levels and moves of your opponent and plan accordingly. Even with crits you should have a plan good enough to handle it.
>>
File: 1389816238965.jpg (117KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1389816238965.jpg
117KB, 400x300px
>>24974121
I did a variation where you can only catch the first pokemon you encounter in each area, and had some pretty bad IVs.
But yeah, I guess.
>Literally look up levels and moves of your opponent and plan accordingly.
Nah, that would've ruined the fun of it.
>>
>>24974135
>variation where you can only catch the first pokemon you encounter in each area

So you did a regular nuzlocke?
>>
>>24974147
It's been a while, I didn't remember if it was in "the rules".
It's not like I frequent /vp/ either, I just noticed this thread on the popular threads.
>>
>>24974172
Feel free to stay and shitpost. I enjoy these threads. I dislike the times when they die so hard there's no thread up for weeks
>>
>>24974224
>there's no thread up for weeks
You can always make a thread yourself.
>>
>>24974259
and it promptly dies because the few people actively posting stopped looking for it.
>>
>>24974092
no, I got busy with work stuff
one day, anon, one day
>>
File: 005.5.png (405KB, 757x3108px) Image search: [Google]
005.5.png
405KB, 757x3108px
Got destroyed in Chargestone cave. Fuck confusion AND burn.

And now,
we start over.
>>
Nuzlocke seems like a lose-lose to me

Either you don't train enough and lose your favorite Pokemon, or you spend so much time training that you get bored as fuck

I'm also a massive pussy
>>
>>24974497
What's the progress on the public version of your layout?
>>
Any hacks that make Crystal harder?
>>
>>24974597
I believe there's one called Complex Crystal
>>
>>24974597
Crystal Kaizo is the only one I know of
>>
>>24937297
Im actually doeing a randomized pokemon nuzlocke right now
>>
My sigma Emerald run is playing out like a drama/action anime this time.

>Start with a Poochyena (release Mudkip after my first catch)
>Name her after my dead previous character
>Ignore her once I get Taillow and Shroomish
>Lose Shroomish to Brawly's Makuhita, crit Vital Throw
>Lose Taillow immediately after because Wing Attack leaves the fucker with 2 hp
>The future looks bleak
>Land in Slateport with a lv 12 Poochyena as my strongest 'mon
>Grind that bitch against poor unfortunate Oddish and Minun/Plusle
>Quinn the Mightyena is born anew in a blood frenzy of fallen Pokemon
>Docile nature tho
>Literally just bite everything to death all the way to Fallarbor
>Training an Arbok to follow in her glorious pawsteps

Feels good
>>
>>24974597
Crystal Advanced is pretty good. Hard but not Kaizo tier hard

also I'm gonna stream some Cuck again

>>
Started another platinum nuzlocke and got my favourite mon's pre-evo in porygon. Modest with huge power too so pretty cool
>>
>>24977652
randomized?
>>
>>24972434
just wanted to say that i managed to finish the league
i lost Floaty the jellicent, Basker the Basculin and Japper the Flygon but we did it guys!

I would like to give a huge thanks to Scorch who somehow managed to survive the whole run
>>
File: Screenshots_2016-01-10-18-49-26.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshots_2016-01-10-18-49-26.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>nuzlocke ended in like 30 minutes
Probably my quickest one yet
>>
I wiped out on Black 2 Nuzlocke ;_;

What game should I attempt now?
>>
>>24980030
Black 2 Challenge mode
>>
>>24980030
RGBY

No staters. Release after first catch.
One Pokemon every 2 routes.
Keep your entire team to a max of the Gym leader's weakest Pokemon's level.
>>
Can we go ahead and establish a /vp/locke if one hasn't already been made? Something incredibly hard.
>>
>>24980308
/vp/'s official game should be Cuckold Emerald

on set mode, no gift starters, no X items and no overleveling past the gym
>>
>>24980365
Whats the difference between cuck emerald and vanilla emerald anyway?
>>
>>24980760
Can't remember if it's all pokemon up to gen 5 or gen 6. But moves from gen 6 are there, updated movesets too, including fairy type. All fights are updated to suit this.

Also very difficult.
>>
>>24980308
>You must release your starter after catching your first pokemon
>You may only catch one pokemon per area
>Any pokemon that faints is dead
>No healing items
>Once you enter a gym you can't leave until you finish fighting the gym leader
>blackout is game over
>>
>>24977652
Thats pretty good! I started a randomized platinum locke as well, starter were Wormadam, Spinarak and Hoothoot which I picked
>>
>>24973164
I got bored of my XY nuzlocke not far in because most of my team was gen 1 Pokemon and my team was looking a lot like a Red/Blue.

I should restart it one of these days maybe with a randomizer. Theres a ton of Pokemon I've hardly ever used that I'd love to get to try in a nuzlocke run. Maybe I should pick up ORAS and try, since I never played Gen 3 before.
>>
>>24981025
Do a wonderlocke
>>
Doing a Blind Y Nuzlocke. Just beat Third Gym and about to go into Tower of Mastery.

Current Team
>Level 30 Drifloon
>Level 30 Crobat
>Level 31 Pancham
>Level 25 Stunky
>Level 25 Tauros

Just lost my LEVEL 29 Kirlia to a Crit in the Gym, Along with My Level 33 Braxian to a Hawlucha.

I fucking Hate Hawlucha, they have killed 4 of my Team members now, My Snowlax in Reflection Cave, Both my Tyrunt and Solrock while Grinding, and now my starter.
>>
Are the Ruby and Sapphire remakes any harder to run than the originals, or is it largely the same?
>>
>>24974497
That's a brilliant template for showing nuzlockes.
>>
>>24981230
Why would you keep a normal and a rock type out when Hawlucha is fighting?
>>
>>24981427
pretty similar in difficulty, probably a bit easier because you can hit steel-types with dark and ghost (i.e. steven's metagross)
>>
>>24981478
Snorlax was at full Hp and the only reason it died was because of a crit. I assumed that Tyrunt and Solrock would be able to kill it fast with Rock Tomb/Psybeam, but nope, those got Crits too.
>>
>>24981618
Always crits isn't it
>>
>>24981622
I should have known because it was using Karate Chop, which doubles crit chance, but still
>>
File: 1.png (8KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
8KB, 240x160px
>>24968292
Streaming Cuckold Emerald again. I somehow survived Norman so now I'm getting a bunch of catches and grinding teammates.

twitch tv/keshaislame
>>
>>24982056
wiped to a random trainer's excadrill because of mad hax.
>>
>>24950182
>>24950104
>>24950023
Found a link
http://www.nuzlocke.com/fancomics/notepad-go.php?p=1
http://www.nuzlocke.com/fancomics/notepad-wh.php?p=1
No Blue though
>>
I was wanting to do a randomized nuzlocke. Is there a simple 649 hack I could use for my run?
>>
File: Screenshots_2016-01-11-21-45-34.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshots_2016-01-11-21-45-34.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Black and white is literally telling me "ayyy go fuck yourself"

That's the second time I've not made it past the first gym now
>>
>>24984595
You're four levels below nigger, that's not how you nuzlocke
>>
>>24984602
Change that to

That's not how you nuzlocke effectively and without unnecessary risks and high chance of failure. Most people grind to equal level as the gym leader.

Sorry for being mean.
>>
>>24984602
I ain't gonna train this monkey for this shizzle. Every other time, I've beat this gym with a lvl 10 monkey no problem
>>
Does an updated, prepatched version of Sinking Sapphire exist anywhere? Version I have doesnt have shop changes at Slateport.
>>
Any good non-shit gba hacks that aren't cuckold that are at least somewhat challenging?
>>
>>24986609
Yet Another Firered Hack is hands-down the best extensions hack. Has a good pokedex, difficult without being a grindfest.
>>
File: 001.png (135KB, 718x766px) Image search: [Google]
001.png
135KB, 718x766px
here we start another rabid descent into "WHITED OUT" with shitmons, shit natures, and shit RNG

wish me luck
>>
time for more cuck emerald attempts, still trying to beat this before the end of my winter break
>>24939756
>>
>>24987094
Has anyone but maybe snoopy successfully nuzlocked this? Feeling discouraged to pick it up again if I'm almost certainly destined for failure since I'm not even that good.
>>
>>24987136
Snoop got cucked by his own hack the other night m8

I don't think anyone has ever beaten it aside from one guy on Nuzlocke Forums who admitted to cheating in one of the fights
>>
>>24987199
There was another guy on the Nuzlocke Forums, but he cheated way worse by hacking in a bunch of rare candies so he could always be like 20 levels ahead of the curve lol
>>
>>24987928
I'm trying again on the stream right now
>>
>>24984604
this

Being overleveled is a bad thing, but being underleveled is just unnecessary risk.
>>
is there any readme archive for cuck emerald?
>>
>>24991409
Here mate.

http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/Ok7K7fsD/file.html
>>
>>24991584
the link doesnt work
>>
>>24991969
Yeah it does.
>>
Gonna continue the daily cuck emerald suffering stream now (link is above)
>>
>Black2 Nuzlocke
>sweeping Marlon with Lilligant
>go for a QD against his last Jellicent in case he has potions cuz I'm limited on PP
>crit ominous wind and the stat boost
>go for a giga drain to recover
>cursed body activates and another ominous boost
>switch in drapion who then dies to a +2 scald
>send in my jellicent to WoW stall
>survives ominous on 2HP
>WoW misses and I get swept
I don't know what to say.
>>
>>24992908
I just looked up cursed body and it only lasts for 3 turns, I thought it lasted until I switched out. I could've stalled with synthesis. fuck me.
>>
File: 20160113_190313-1-1.jpg (2MB, 2277x1017px) Image search: [Google]
20160113_190313-1-1.jpg
2MB, 2277x1017px
I've decided to do a Wonderlocke on Y, pic is my current team after beating Viola.

I also have a Houndour benched in the PC because its overleveled. Probably gonna keep it there unless I only have less than 3 members left.
>>
>>24950617
Looking for one too. Preferably the lite version since the full version is bullshit.
>>
>caught a sigilyph in black nuzlock3
HOLY SHIT
THIS IS FUCKIN AMAZING
>>
>>24996837
you can always add a rule to just retrade pokemon that are over-leveled
>>
>>24997920
name it BLOOD TOTEM pls
>>
>>24996837
pichu is very cute
>>
File: Capture.png (29KB, 732x469px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
29KB, 732x469px
HOLY SHIT I BEAT NORMAN

get in here guys this is gonna be a good run

>>
File: SacredGoldTeam.png (93KB, 963x506px) Image search: [Google]
SacredGoldTeam.png
93KB, 963x506px
Second attempt at Sacred Gold. Wiped on Falkner in first run, my team was same level as Ace, but his Ace hit 3/4th of my health with one Aerial Ace.

This time I had Gertrude and Garfield, who took those hits like a baller.
Wurmple and Makuhita died due to me outspeeding the first two turns, then it turned out speed actually the same, so they hit me first when health was low out of nowhere.

On to Bugsy
>>
File: 62.png (16KB, 640x475px) Image search: [Google]
62.png
16KB, 640x475px
I don't know if the guy who was rooting me on is here, but i've finally returned and i got wiped out
>>
>>25001808
bump because im back for late night desperation with only 3 mons alive
>>
>>25001808
Ebin euro times

How far did you get? Still alive?
>>
YAFRH or Fire Red Evolution?
>>
>>24986929
any chance you could share that template?
>>
>>25004879
see >>24974326
>>
>>25004118
YAFRH is one of my favorites if you don't care about HUGE pokemon variety
>>
>>25005405
It was pretty okay. I wiped to rival on S.S Anne. Might've just been the pokemon I caught that were om their garbage phase, but grinding took particularly long. I think I've half-wiped every time I've tried Evolution to the guy at the end of Nugget Bridge.
>>
File: 75.png (11KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
75.png
11KB, 240x160px
Got absolutely ravaged through Victory Road on second-easiest rom. Should have just grinded near the entrance but nope. And I didn't check trainer levels either. AND I forgot that Wally appears early on rather than at the end.
>Gardevoir gets a Calm Mind in whilst switching, another whilst Lorentz was being healed from a boosted Psychic & then tosses out a Future Sight
>assumed would be able to survive the hit, forgetting that Roselia could just drain 1/16 of his HP

>Atta gets a Belly Drum'd critical hit from a 1HP Hariyama

>the last two basic trainers in the game wipe the fucking floor with me because it turns out both their opening mons had Thunderbolt
>>
File: 78.png (58KB, 240x1120px) Image search: [Google]
78.png
58KB, 240x1120px
>>25005485
Wrong image

Not got much choice for the E4:
>Vileplume (obviously)
>Lombre
>Zubat
>Shuppet
>Geodude
>Linoone
>Tentacool
>Torkoal
>Castform
>Wobbufett
Ideas?
>>
>>25005509
Emerald or Ruby/Sapphire?

I think I'd go with

Vileplume
Tentacruel
Torkoal
Crobat
Exploud
Ludicolo

Potentially edit that for Banette who can dish out a decent amount of damage.

Just picking what seems best. If you're feeling autistic enough to check what pokemon they all have at E4 and build around having an answer to everything.
>>
File: 79.png (6KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
79.png
6KB, 240x160px
>>25005590
Emerald, & yeah I was thinking similar, except maybe with Golem & Banette instead of Torkoal (no moves, poor stats & virtually nothing worth using it against) & Exploud (seeing as I don't have one).

Cheers Anon. Time to grind then
>>
>>25005630
For some reason I read Lombre twice, once as Loudred. Sorry.
>>
File: 80.png (6KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
80.png
6KB, 240x160px
>>25005656
Ha no worries, did wonder

Oh Jesus this is going to take hours isn't it
>>
>>25005686
lucky egg
>>
File: Hmm.png (6KB, 351x111px) Image search: [Google]
Hmm.png
6KB, 351x111px
>>25005695
>>
>>25005709
cheat
>>
>>25005712
Not that guy, but last time I tried cheating for lucky egg I couldn't find anything other than cheats that gave me all items in the game, or replaced all my items with lucky eggs.
>>
>>25005723
Best way to do it is to find a code that puts them in your pc
>>
>>25002824
Bob died.

Should I replace it with a Hoppip or Egg-san?
>>
File: RandEmerald.png (7KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
RandEmerald.png
7KB, 240x160px
>He doesn't randomize everything

I thought it was retarded too before I first did it but I always do it now

>Tyranitar - Steel/Electric, Natural Cure, fast defensive wall
>Hitmonlee - Grass/Ghost, Rain Dish, special tank
>Horsea - Rock, Inner Focus, mixed glass cannon
>Sneasel - Ground, Soundproof, mediocre all-round
>Nidorina - Poison, Water Absorb, physical sweeper
>Tangela - Steel, Compoundeyes, physical tank
>>
File: Capture.png (25KB, 725x482px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
25KB, 725x482px
>>25003219
I tried
>>
>>25006875
Fuck, which fight is that? When do megas appear? Is the player also capable of using megas?
>>
>>25006875
I'm so sorry. That ROM hack sounds fucking brutal. Is it a grindfest?
>>
>>25006906
yes , and I got fucked because i had no water pokemon to fight maxie

also >>25006905
only enemies can use megas
>>
>>25007034
Welp, that just killed any interest I had in attempting Cuck again. Difficult is one thing, but when it's outright unfair like that I don't want any.
>>
File: 483.png (390KB, 634x443px) Image search: [Google]
483.png
390KB, 634x443px
>>25007034
Hey JFM, I was just wondering if you remembered me. It's Obama, we streamed together 2 years ago or so. I kinda lost interest in pokemon for a while. Anyway, uh hi I guess.
>>
>>24937288

What are some of the better completed romhacks /nuzgen/ ? Looking for a good one to do a nuzlocke of.
>>
>>25007113
Drayanos shit is good
>>
>>25007110
Hi obama, well I'm taking a nuz break for a while but I'm streaming other shit on twitch (which is just /my trip in lowercase)
>>
>>25007236
Hey thats great, Ill see if I can tune in sometime.
>>
>>25006181
Hoppip
>>
Has anyone tried the 3ds hacks (NeoXY, star saphire, etc.)?
How are those?
>>
>>25005723
Use A-Save. But then again you can just get rare candies with that, but you miss out on EVs like that.
>>
>>25007113
Usually difficulty hacks. Drayano's stuff is generally considered the best, with Snoopy's stuff considered the hardest
>>
>>25007886
RisingRuby/SinkingSapphire by Drayano is good stuf. Play that.
>>
File: pokemon x nuzlocke.png (96KB, 855x543px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon x nuzlocke.png
96KB, 855x543px
Regular X nuzlocker here, right before 4th gym waiting for my buddy to catch up so we can battle
RULES
Standard with dupes/shiny clause
VS RULES
Battle after every 3rd gym (3,6, and after victory road) with my irl buddy, who is also running x but no deaths for either of us count during these battles
>>
Currently doing a randomized run of Platinum (randomized with UP randomizer). How would I go about evolving Dusclops to Dusknoir if I disabled trade evos? Do I have to evolve him with a Reaper cloth or is there a set level?
>>
>>25011769
According to the site for the randomizer, level up while holding the Reaper Cloth.
>>
Are there any alternatives to the universal pokemon randomizer (http://pokehacks.dabomstew.com/randomizer/) ?

It's not compatible with Diamond and Pearl (it only randomizes 90% of pokemon on each route)
>>
>>25012211
Play Platinum instead.
>>
>>25012231
Same problem. I run into starlys and bidoofs on the first routes, and geodudes in caves. It's a problem with all gen IV roms.
>>
>>25012288
No. It's a problem with you. Has always worked for me.
>>
>>25012320
just try it to test it out. I didn't notice it myself until i had completed a few runs.

Try to randomize platinum, and go to the first 3 routes. There will always be 2 random encounters on each route, and then a standard pokemon (like starly or bidoof). It takes a few tries, but it will happen.

Trust me, i've had this problem on 2 seperate pcs.
>>
>>25012211
Not for gen 4 games. I think the issue is because it has difficulty with time-based encounters.
>>
>>25007397
Yup, she's evolved now
>>
>>25012408
that's weird, since i never run into rattatas, pidgeys, caterpies or anything like that. It's always gen 4 pokes that would be on that route normally.
>>
>>25012457
Because they have different encounter rates depending on the time of day, and the randomizer apparently has issues with that. Last I knew, there was a setting for it, but I haven't randomized a gen 4 game in a while.
>>
Anyone else feel like Gen V games take so fucking much longer to grind in thatn others?
>>
>>25007886
I just tried out Citra (the 3ds emulator that's still being developed)

it actually fucking works but it's prone to crashing and runs to slow. But that we'll probably have working 3ds emulation within a year
>>
>>25013197
As far as I understand it, if you use a low level pokemon against a high-leveled one, you will earn more exp than if you'd used a higher-leveled one in that battle. So it makes grinding take longer the higher your level gets.
That being said, in Gen V games, you can grind on Audinos to speed it up and they give away lucky eggs early.
>>
>>25013197
I use an AR code in the emulator that lets you press L for instant audino shaking grass.

I don't allow overleveling past gyms / important trainers though
>>
I have a death wish and 3 more days of winter break so time to do the cuck again

>>
What's the difference between "complete" and "full" versions of the B/W2 roms in the mega folder?
>>
>>25015317
The complete version has changes to pokemon types, abilities, level up moves, and the power and type of a few attacks, apparently.
>>
>>25012511
that makes no sense, since the same thing has happened to me the last 5-6 times i've tried, all on different times a day
>>
File: Screenshots_2016-01-16-15-06-08.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshots_2016-01-16-15-06-08.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
I started stroking so bad when bonnie died to a quick attack crit from her unfezant

RIP ash you never got a chance to coil spam
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.