[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we prove our autism. Captcha:1337

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: 1408372861590.jpg (3MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1408372861590.jpg
3MB, 1944x2592px
ITT: we prove our autism.

Captcha:1337
>>
File: 1405480712537.gif (799KB, 400x332px) Image search: [Google]
1405480712537.gif
799KB, 400x332px
>>20576685
Each new game, I soft-reset for a nice, comfy TID. I seem to like consecutive zeros, and the current one on X has three.

After that, I soft-reset for a good Nature for my Starter. I spent like six hours soft-resetting for a Timid female Fennekin. (Yes, I picked Fennekin but didn't let it evolve further than Braixen.) Its characteristic was also 'highly curious' which pleased me greatly. I like when those match up.

I have severe Balltism and Locationism.

If I don't need a specific Hidden Power, I'll go the extra mile and breeding Hexaperfects rather than Penta. I like the feeling of knowing my Pokémon is perfect in every way.

I really wish this was all of it.
>>
>>20576776
>I'll go the extra mile and breeding Hexaperfects rather than Penta. I like the feeling of knowing my Pokémon is perfect in every way.

enjoy that extra foul play/confusion damage on special attackers
better get breeding again so they are actually perfect.
>>
>>20576804
>judging peoples autism that they can't control
>>
>>20576826
shut up shitposter
>>
>>20576776
Perfect special attackers are Penta with low (if not 0) Atk for min confusion damage.
>He's going to rebreed all of his special Hexa.
>>
File: 1365025083118.jpg (29KB, 304x304px) Image search: [Google]
1365025083118.jpg
29KB, 304x304px
>>20576685
I catch any wild pokemon and level it up to 50

Most of my hatched mon are hatched at the Eiffel Tower thing

I pick my Pokemon on how they look and don't give them nicknames

Most of my pokemon are caught in Ultra balls or regular balls

I never new how to play the card game and just collected the cards

I send all my breeding rejects into the WT in till I get a new mon that's not on my pokedex
>>
>>20577528
You're just a regular anon
>>
File: 1343292854015.png (562KB, 463x634px) Image search: [Google]
1343292854015.png
562KB, 463x634px
>>20577528
This isn't autism.
>>
I release my pokemon to their natural habitat.
If there ain't any natural source for certain pokémon, I release them as close as possible (water pokemon near water, mountain pokemon near victory road etc)
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 500x375px
>>20576804
Thanks for proving your autism and contributing to the thread anon
>>
>>20576685
wheres your soft sleeve?
>>
>>20576804
>Not counting 31/00/31/31/31/31 as hexflawless.
>>
>>20577528
That isn't autism, you're just a fucking casual.
>>
>>20577786
>not releasing alien species into a population to exterminate pokemon you hate
>>
I have a notebook to keep track of pokemon breeding.
>>
When I was younger I had a couple of odd quirks, like:

>Always keep starter in party no matter what
>Always use Pikachu

Now the only weird quirks I have is that I always play male and name the MC after myself, and I fight every single trainer and pick up every single item no matter how useless it is. I just feel odd doing anything else.

I find it strange how I legitimately have aspergers and yet my quirks are far more normal than most of the others mentioned in these threads.
>>
my dad gave mine to my brother when i went to college and i am pretty sure they were thrown out soon after

ill never forgive him for it, i had a shitload of pre-releases (including pre-release gyarados from when the team rocket set was about to be released)

im still pissed 7 years later
>>
>>20577801
>Breeding for competitive is autistic
>>
In my heart gold version playthrough

I grinded on the voltorb flip game to get a synch abra of the appropriate nature
I caught a male horsea mid game with the right nature and leveled it up to 38 in the golden rod rocket hide out
Then I kept breeding my totadiles together until I got one with good ivs
Then I kept breeding that horsea with totadile until I got a good totadile with dragon dance

And played through with a dragon dancing feraligator

I stopped in black thorn and also did the same thing to dratini to get a dragonite

It took days to do this
>>
When I play the first game of any couple of games, I plan my team some time before, up to deciding everyone's gender and nickname.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px)
image.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
>>20577528
>>20577528
All this except the first one. And especially the one about the cards. Its just nice to have a collecting hobby

Pic is box full of duplicates, ive gotten about double this since this pic was taken

Also, i have to catch a shiny, all legends, and now mega stones. Thats kind of an everybody thing though
>>
>>20580066
why do you treat your cards like that its horrifying
>>
>>20576776
>Timid female Fennekin. (Yes, I picked Fennekin but didn't let it evolve further than Braixen
>>
I catch pokemons in other Gen games and then continue breeding them with that ball just because I like some pokemon in other balls. That's kind of autistic I guess. It's a waste of time.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.