[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
ITT: we prove our autism.
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
File: 1408372861590.jpg (3 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408372861590.jpg
3 MB, 1944x2592
ITT: we prove our autism.

Captcha:1337
>>
File: 1405480712537.gif (799 KB, 400x332) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405480712537.gif
799 KB, 400x332
>>20576685
Each new game, I soft-reset for a nice, comfy TID. I seem to like consecutive zeros, and the current one on X has three.

After that, I soft-reset for a good Nature for my Starter. I spent like six hours soft-resetting for a Timid female Fennekin. (Yes, I picked Fennekin but didn't let it evolve further than Braixen.) Its characteristic was also 'highly curious' which pleased me greatly. I like when those match up.

I have severe Balltism and Locationism.

If I don't need a specific Hidden Power, I'll go the extra mile and breeding Hexaperfects rather than Penta. I like the feeling of knowing my Pokémon is perfect in every way.

I really wish this was all of it.
>>
>>20576776
>I'll go the extra mile and breeding Hexaperfects rather than Penta. I like the feeling of knowing my Pokémon is perfect in every way.

enjoy that extra foul play/confusion damage on special attackers
better get breeding again so they are actually perfect.
>>
>>20576804
>judging peoples autism that they can't control
>>
>>20576826
shut up shitposter
>>
>>20576776
Perfect special attackers are Penta with low (if not 0) Atk for min confusion damage.
>He's going to rebreed all of his special Hexa.
>>
File: 1365025083118.jpg (29 KB, 304x304) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1365025083118.jpg
29 KB, 304x304
>>20576685
I catch any wild pokemon and level it up to 50

Most of my hatched mon are hatched at the Eiffel Tower thing

I pick my Pokemon on how they look and don't give them nicknames

Most of my pokemon are caught in Ultra balls or regular balls

I never new how to play the card game and just collected the cards

I send all my breeding rejects into the WT in till I get a new mon that's not on my pokedex
>>
>>20577528
You're just a regular anon
>>
File: 1343292854015.png (562 KB, 463x634) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1343292854015.png
562 KB, 463x634
>>20577528
This isn't autism.
>>
I release my pokemon to their natural habitat.
If there ain't any natural source for certain pokémon, I release them as close as possible (water pokemon near water, mountain pokemon near victory road etc)
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 500x375
>>20576804
Thanks for proving your autism and contributing to the thread anon
>>
>>20576685
wheres your soft sleeve?
>>
>>20576804
>Not counting 31/00/31/31/31/31 as hexflawless.
>>
>>20577528
That isn't autism, you're just a fucking casual.
>>
>>20577786
>not releasing alien species into a population to exterminate pokemon you hate
>>
I have a notebook to keep track of pokemon breeding.
>>
When I was younger I had a couple of odd quirks, like:

>Always keep starter in party no matter what
>Always use Pikachu

Now the only weird quirks I have is that I always play male and name the MC after myself, and I fight every single trainer and pick up every single item no matter how useless it is. I just feel odd doing anything else.

I find it strange how I legitimately have aspergers and yet my quirks are far more normal than most of the others mentioned in these threads.
>>
my dad gave mine to my brother when i went to college and i am pretty sure they were thrown out soon after

ill never forgive him for it, i had a shitload of pre-releases (including pre-release gyarados from when the team rocket set was about to be released)

im still pissed 7 years later
>>
>>20577801
>Breeding for competitive is autistic
>>
In my heart gold version playthrough

I grinded on the voltorb flip game to get a synch abra of the appropriate nature
I caught a male horsea mid game with the right nature and leveled it up to 38 in the golden rod rocket hide out
Then I kept breeding my totadiles together until I got one with good ivs
Then I kept breeding that horsea with totadile until I got a good totadile with dragon dance

And played through with a dragon dancing feraligator

I stopped in black thorn and also did the same thing to dratini to get a dragonite

It took days to do this
>>
When I play the first game of any couple of games, I plan my team some time before, up to deciding everyone's gender and nickname.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>20577528
>>20577528
All this except the first one. And especially the one about the cards. Its just nice to have a collecting hobby

Pic is box full of duplicates, ive gotten about double this since this pic was taken

Also, i have to catch a shiny, all legends, and now mega stones. Thats kind of an everybody thing though
>>
>>20580066
why do you treat your cards like that its horrifying
>>
>>20576776
>Timid female Fennekin. (Yes, I picked Fennekin but didn't let it evolve further than Braixen
>>
I catch pokemons in other Gen games and then continue breeding them with that ball just because I like some pokemon in other balls. That's kind of autistic I guess. It's a waste of time.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8
Thread DB ID: 10366

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.