[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I like jigglypuff as much as the next girl, but I think it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ffff.png (120KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
ffff.png
120KB, 600x600px
I like jigglypuff as much as the next girl, but I think it's time we get another new pokemon rep in smash to replace it.

I mean the only reason jiggs was in smash in the first place was because it was an easy pallet swap for kirby.

Changes are well only see 5 reps for franchise, and I think there are a LOT more pokemon that can fill the roll.
>>
>clefable
>gets metronome as a move
>randomly uses any move possible in the game
>>
>>20558472
Isn't jiggly one of Masuda or someone's favorite pokemon? Its also from the original roster, so its not going anywhere.
>>
>>20558472
i want to see jigglypuff back in smash. soo...shut up a little
>>
>>20558472
which would you like to see if not jiggly?
>>
>Member of the Original Twelve
>ever getting cut
>>
>>20558472
Let's not. Jigglypuff has a pretty fun moveset, so let's keep her.
>>
>>20558513
personally I think eevee would be an awesome choice
>>
>>20558472
> implying only girls like jiggs
Also, there's gotta be some sort of cutemon in Brawl. Not sure if Pikachu meets the quota.
>>
>>20558522
Where's Ness?
>>
>>20558472
>I mean the only reason jiggs was in smash in the first place was because it was an easy pallet swap for kirby.
Even back in 64 Jigglypuff's attacks and animations were all completely different than Kirby's, adding in a completely different Pokemon would've taken roughly the same amount of effort.
Jigglypuff was in due to its popularity and being featured in the anime. Meowth was considered for 64 for the same reasons.
Plus, it's one of the original 12. It's never going anywhere.
>>
>>20558632
Eevee's already a pokeball

it'd be cool if it evolved based on the stage's environment and attacked with a signature move of its current type..
>>
>>20558715
The same place Captain Falcon was before the Robin/Lucina trailer.
>>
>>20558472
>wanting to replace glorious jiggs
faggot
>>
Whimsicott.

>second most popular gen v pokemon in japan
>can rep the fairy type
>less awkward choice for a grass type than sceptile
>>
>>20559609
>second most popular gen v pokemon in japan
So? It's completely irrelevant to the games and anime at the moment, and being the second most popular pokemon from a generation that isn't 6 or 3 right now is meaningless. If it was playable everyone's reaction would be "why the fuck did they choose that" and quite a few people would be "what is that thing I've never seen it before"
>can rep the fairy type
So can Jigglypuff, a veteran for 3 games running
>less awkward choice for a grass type than sceptile
No, it's more awkward in every possible way. Sceptile easily has the edge for having longer limbs and a tail which would lend themselves well to attacks. Whimsicott has stubby little arms and huge hair which would undoubtedly get in the way. Also, the only reason the grass type would need representation at all is because it's part of the fire/water/grass triangle of starters. Having the fire/water/grass trio in Smash be two starters and one non-starter would just be bizarre and defeat the whole purpose.
>>
>Jigglypuff
>getting replaced
>already starred in three fucking games

Sakurai already dug his grave. He can't replace her anymore.
>>
>>20559609
finale smash: mega whimsicott
please sakurai
>>
>Jiggly gets buffed with new fairy typing.
>More girls in smash than ever.
Implying this isn't jiggly's time to shine.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.