[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 756
Thread images: 120

File: want sum.jpg (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
want sum.jpg
187KB, 1920x1080px
Eldritch Truth Edition

Melted down in blood, but not reborn: >>183859169

>information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
http://www.bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:http://imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
http://pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
http://pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
http://pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
http://pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
http://ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
http://pastebin.com/zGphv4fF
>>
>tfw no Doll gf
>>
I want to smell Iosefka's feet
>>
File: 1501019504877.png (201KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501019504877.png
201KB, 500x500px
>summon dies immediately after coming through the fog
>>
File: 1492870511003.png (309KB, 994x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492870511003.png
309KB, 994x720px
Why are there so many saw spear hunters in the chalice dungeons?
>>
Can someone explain how instability frames work, to someone who has only played the 3 Dark Souls games? Like, if you fuck up a dodge and get hit during recovery frames, does it do bonus damage? Or do they exist at all outside of getting parried?
>>
Doujinshi of bestial Gascoigne raping his daughters where?
>>
Someone please help me with the undead giant.

Pass is 1010
>>
>>183942129
It's the remnants of all the shitters that died there using this shit weapon.
>>
I always assumed the Executioners were just rebellious Cainhurst servants that got tired of their master's shit and rose up. The religious side of their group is either just propeganda after they wiped out the Vilebloods and joined back with the main city of Yharnam, or because they were proselytized to as servants and motivated to rise up by those teachings in a pseudo-leninist revolt (except theorcratic instead of marxist).

Why?
You find the Executioners set in Cainhurst, which makes sense because the Executioners fought the Vilebloods there.
But you also find the Executioner's gloves, which explicitly mention belonging to Cainhurst servants from a foreign land. The Executioner's Gloves use the same blood-soul magic as Logarius and the Wheel, both of which are associated with the Executioners. The naming convention here is obviously not accidental, especially because you find the two so close to each other.

Which then comes to the other point. The signature weapon of the Executioners is a wheel, a carriage wheel. Why is that interesting? Because nobility (eg. Cainhurst nobility, the vilebloods) ride the carriage, and the servants do not. The carriage is a symbol of the power and privilege of the nobles, and the fact that the Executioners literally beat Vilebloods to death with them is both symbolic, and likely implying something more. After all, if the Executioners were originally servants that rose up against their masters, they wouldn't exactly have access to proper weapons. But they would have access to improvised weapons.
In other words, all the shit in Cainhurst is implying that some crazy bastard tore a wheel off a carriage and started beating vilebloods to death with it, and inspired some of the rest of the castle's servants to grab whatever they could find and join in. This was likely Logarius himself, who then became a martyr by choosing to stay behind and keep Annalise contained while the rest escaped the castle after slaughtering their masters.
>>
>>183940780
I actually think Loran is another planet. The landscape is too alien. The flora and fauna too.
>>
File: 1340433133397.jpg (103KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
1340433133397.jpg
103KB, 384x313px
>poison
>>
File: 1494209571587.jpg (30KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1494209571587.jpg
30KB, 292x257px
>>183942256
>>
File: ELECTRIC MOTHERFUCKING DEVIL.jpg (324KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ELECTRIC MOTHERFUCKING DEVIL.jpg
324KB, 1920x1080px
YOU'VE COME TO THE WRONG DUNGEON YOU SISSY NIGGERKEK HUNTER
>>
>>183942270
>joined back with the main city of Yharnam
It's implied that the king of Cainhurst ruled Yharnam before the Healing Church usurped the power.
>>
File: 1496814363149.jpg (421KB, 2715x2385px) Image search: [Google]
1496814363149.jpg
421KB, 2715x2385px
>>183942341
This dungeon is finished.
>>
>>183942250
i'll srrc.
>>
>>183942256
Kek.
The bell is ringing again.
>>
>>183942308
>The landscape is too alien. The flora and fauna too.
You mean like the Nightmare Frontier?
Fun fact: the Nightmare Frontier and Loran are both the only places where you find Coldblood Flowers. Their description mentions they only grow in a place "long abandoned," which certainly makes sense with regards to Loran as it aligns directly with other Loran-based descriptions. It does not, however, account for their presence in the Nightmare Frontier, which is a nightmare so who abandoned it and why?

Until you realize that the Lecture Hall and Nightmare of Mensis both precedent areas of the real world being drawn physically into a nightmarespace, and that this process is somehow intrinsically linked to the propagation of the beast scourge.
>>
>>183942242
You mean making F, R *or* C will unlock all, or making a dungeon that's F+R+C?
>>
Phys% gems should max out at 20%

Sharp and Heavy gems should be better at 50 stat than a % gem is to a certain point

Stam use down gems should max out at be 30% stam decrease

Healing gems should max out at +10 healing each

Rally up should be a more common additional stat instead of +flat damage and durability up useless shit considering how central to the gameplay rally is

Guidance teir 3 should be in the game properly

You should be able to convert a gems shape to one you can use for a cost of materials, echoes and or other gems

This game has alot of silly things that should be better and that's kind of why I DO want a BB sequel but at the same time, don't
>>
>>183942734
If the shit area frontier is a nightmare copy of Loran then it's a really shit one
Where's the sand, where are the clerics, where are the SPIDER MAIDENS
>>
>>183942734
>You mean like the Nightmare Frontier?
>Fun fact: the Nightmare Frontier and Loran are both the only places where you find Coldblood Flowers.
Exactly.
Nightmare Frontier is a mirror of Loran like Hunter's Nightmare is a mirror of Yharnam.
>>
This is getting too out of control.
>>
>>183942806
You need all 3 rites to unlock all roots with rites.
>>
>>183943018
There's a spider gentleman, is that not enough for you? Incidentally, that would imply that Patches is the last sane inhabitant of Loran. Too bad he's a cunt and won't tell us about the lore.
>>
>>183943018
Most of the beasts live underground in the maze of ruins of what was once their home. They stick to what they know, just like the beasts in Old Yharnam who don't attempt to leave.

Also there's fucking Amygdala on the surface and beasts don't want to fuck with that.
>>
>>183943259
Are you saying the beasts dindu nuffin?
>>
>>183943150
The spiders are Mensis dudes, which is why they're all the fuck over Mergo's loft.
Patches got into the Frontier from the Lecture Hall (which is from Byrgenwerth, by the way).
>>
>>183943259
>implying the loran beasts wouldn't absolutely trash frontier amygdala
Imagine fighting against 20 loran silverbeasts on 4 legs
>>
>not making your character sit down when you leave the game for a bit to get a drink or snack
>>
>>183943457
Mensis dudes in every fucking chalice dungeon?
>>
>>183943491
>not making them stare at a vista and enjoy the view
>>
>>183943713
They do show up in Loran much more than in any other dungeon, though.
>>
>>183943734
>not making them sit down and look at a vista
>>
anyone wanna bully Maria?
shoot me a (you) if you do
>>
I'll ring again.
>>
>>183943713
The bell ladies ring them in, same as the ones in Yhar'gul ring in villagers.
The people bound to the bell maidens aren't still alive. They were sacrifices. The original bodies of the Mensis scholars are all sitting dead and rotting in Yhar'gul's Advent Plaza, sacrificed to the ritual in order to enter the nightmare.
>>
>>183943887
yes, pass?
>>
>>183943887
Yes, friend, where at and password
>>
>>183942734
When you think about it, maybe the Hintertombs run under Forbidden Woods considering that both Forbidden Woods and hintertomb are host to a metric shitton of snakes and the poison pools in hintertombs have trees in them and kinda feel like the poison shithole in the cave.

Fuck, maybe the IRL Hintertomb is accessed through the BurgerKing basement.
>>
>>183943887
Ill join, even though maria is my waifu and my build isnt optimized yet
>>
>>183943458
Yeah, I can imagine that. Three seconds of flamethrowing and they're all deadity dead.
>>
>>183943990
By the lamp, password is bbg
First come first serve
>>
>>183943915
>sacrificed to the ritual in order to enter the nightmare.
Wouldn't be so sure about that. They were delivered into the Nightmare, as the hat description states, while their brains were stillborn, whatever that means (but it was certainly rather lethal).
>>
>>183944003
That would make sense. The Hintertombs are basically an ever-expanding network of pointless tunnels snaking out from the central labyrinth because mindless Watchers were given the order to build them and never told to stop.
Byrgenwerth probably encountered the outskirts of the Hintertombs first and gradually spelunked their way inwards until they discovered the actual Pthumeru Labyrinth at its core.
>>
>>
>>183944202
Ringing
>>
>>183943458
>>183944056
Okay now I need to see this.
>>
>>183944056
>implying shitdala has a flamethrower
fucker is supposed to be this all smart and celestial god yet he fucking pukes all over the place
>>
Maria is full, we are starting
>>
>>183944202
Anyone joined yet?
>>
>>183944223
By stillborn I assume it refers to their advent as great ones. They failed to be reborn as beings of unlimited perception like they intended.

IIRC one description or another gestures towards the Mensis Brain (which would by extension include the Winter Lanterns) being a collection of ascended Mensis scholars. I can't recall which though so that might not be right.
>>
>>183943458
What are they going to do?
Amygdala's legs take like 4 damage from anything and the Silverbeasts can't exactly reach any higher.
>>
>>183944354
He has a lazor of death that the stupid silverbeasts won't know how to dodge.
>fucker is supposed to be this all smart and celestial god yet he fucking pukes all over the place
Celestial god =/= smart. Rom is literally called The Retarded Spider in the Japanese version.
>>
>>
>>183944389
Wtf, how did they join before me
>>
Thanks Emma and Dih for the help
Well bullied
>>
>>183944563
Rom was just a dumb bitch that turned into a dumb potato
Amygdala was born like this
>>
Anyone wanna help a 97 at lower loran l2 abho beast? glyp is irhi.
>>
I'm slowly losing my motivation to start/continue any more hunters past my current one, especially in the face of gem farming for another Str and a Str/Blt. Should I just go for NG+ with my main hunter? He's fully gemmed.
>>
>>183944443
It's only mentioned in the Living String description, which states that the scholars found it in the nightmare and that it was basically a piece of trash that they still dragged to their castle because they were huge greateoneboos.
>>
>>183944517
>he never saw silverbeasts jumping
>>
>>183944443
>one description or another gestures towards the Mensis Brain (which would by extension include the Winter Lanterns) being a collection of ascended Mensis scholar
Nope
>The immense brain that Mensis retrieved from the nightmare was indeed lined with eyes on the inside, but they were of an evil sort, and the brain itself was terrible rotten.
>But even still, it was a legitimate Great One, and left a relic. A living relic, at that, which is a precious thing indeed
Funny, because brain itself didn't felt very evil for me
>>
>>183942734
Silverbeasts are found in Mensis, too
>>
>>183939208
>FRCs are bullshit because everything can one-shot you, unlike the rest of the game :^]
>>
>>183944910
Mensis is part of the Nightmare Frontier. You can actually see them from each other. They're connected like the Hunter's Nightmare and Fishing Hamlet are.
>>
>>183944784
pw is bbg
>>
>>183944736
of course, good hunting to you
>>
>>183944898
No, man, you're reading it wrong. His eyes were evil eyes, like the evil eyes from the folklore that give you curses. In the game, the brain's gaze gives you frenzy. Seems like something an evil eye would do.
>>
>>183944576
This is nice
>>
File: 1492122487333.png (157KB, 557x412px) Image search: [Google]
1492122487333.png
157KB, 557x412px
>>183942181
Please respond.
>>
>>183944576
Good night version of Yahargul
>>
Okay, good night /bbg/, see you tomorrow.
>>
>>183942181
>if you fuck up a dodge and get hit during recovery frames, does it do bonus damage?
Yes it definitely does.
>>
>>183945030
You can see the Hamlet from Frontier, too, is Hamlet part of Frontier?
>>
>>183945036
i'll srrc
>>
>>183945117
Instability = Counter from any other Souls game

You take Instability damage during the startup and recover of rolls, while attack, and while sprinting. What you take while interrupted is different; the modifier is way higher.
>>
>>183945117
Literally never heard anybody call them "instability frames" before...
>>
Wait I just realized
>Great Ones are supposed to leave behind a Relic when they die.
>Mensis Brain leaves Living String
>Ebi leaves the Isz chalice
>Amygdala leaves Loran chalice
>Rom only leaves Kin Coldblood because it's a shitter Great One
>Orphan leaves a Kos Parasite
>Yharnam leaves her stone
Yharnam achieved Great One status because she, like the others, lost her child (thanks to you)
>>
>>183945463
>thanks to you
I did her a fucking favor.
>>
>>183945036
Can't get to connect
>>
>>183945030
The nightmare is one huge dimension where the great ones can turn the dreams of certain hosts into reality. Isz chalice mentions some "transcendental planes of though" that the Great Ones function on, I think this was referring to the nightmare. It's another plane of existence, it's shaped by the thoughts of the host, and it's transcendental in that your body can remain in the material world or even die there while your consciousness is transported into the nightmare.
>>
>>183945463
Blood-Starved Beasts leaves a Pthumeru Chalice. Blood-Starved Beast wuz Great One
>>
>>183945630
Re-ringing.
>>
>>183945286
It's part of the nightmare, yeah.
Kin are weak to Bolt
Kin are ascended humans
Ascending to Kin status requires baiting a great one with a bastard halfbreed
Loran was cursed by a great one for fucking around with bastard halfbreeds
Loran's beasts naturally have the bolt attribute

There's a great one who shares the bolt attribute and is also involved in curses
This great one is also present in the nightmare-world. It's Kos
>>
>>183945818
DEEPEST LORE
>>
>the music at the elevator that takes you to ebrietas

true immersion
>>
>have audience with small lady, therefore time for corruption
>treat child with care, oh, I can't wait... hee hee...
/bbg/'s handiwork I assume.
>>
I shouldn't have tried that augur, Hib. Sorry about that.
>>
>>183945818
Pthumeru chalice is different because it's stated in game to have already been retrieved in the past, and it's found by the player in the Church of the Good Chalice. Clearly, the chalice was found, brought to Yharnam and enshrined. BSB was just an obstacle to getting it.

The Choir is stated to have accessed the Isz dingeon only after they successfully made contact with Ebrietas. They didn't have a chalice to break the labyrinth's seal themselves. They relied on the good graces of a benevolent great one to break it for them. When killed, ebi leaves behind a relic that grants the wielder the same power.
>>
File: 1455984144731.jpg (36KB, 305x551px) Image search: [Google]
1455984144731.jpg
36KB, 305x551px
>be at top of stairs
>see message
>"Time for wheelchairs"
>mfw
>>
>>183946018
Just run up the elevator.
>>
Much love to the feds.

Love,
Squidward
>>
>>183946141
I'll give you a yip for abhorrent beast next time. Dodge 2 o'clock and you'll be safe 80% of a time.
>>
>>183946050
>The Choir is stated to have accessed the Isz dingeon only after they successfully made contact with Ebrietas.
You got that backwards.
>It was also the first Great Chalice brought back to the surface since the time of Byrgenwerth, and allowed the Choir to have audience with Ebrietas.
>>
Micolash just parried me twice in a row
>>
Why is the Beast Cutter so fucking good? Why are all the Old Hunter weapons so good?
>>
>>183946302
Stop attacking head-on into augarspam
>>
>>183946256
See I was fucking that up so I was trying 9 before you showed up.
>>
>>183946353
Beast cutter sucks balls
>>
Dirty vileblood purged.
>>
hey /bbg/ what runes do i run with with 50 vit

2x stam 1x hp or opposite?
>>
>>183946490
Opposite, always
>>
>>183946353
Best Cutter is like a ranged melee weapon with hard crowd control on the R2s and innate blunt serration. It's fucking amazing. I have blunt adepts and a heavy abyssal slotted and I hit like 900 a pop against beast enemies untricked.

I wish you didn't have to wait until Amelia to get TOH weapons. Hell, I wish you didn't have to clear through a bunch of endgame bosses for some of them, either. Almost every TOH weapon is vastly more fun and interesting to use than anything from the main game.
>>
>>183946490
>50 vit
I'd suggest a rune that would make you not a fucking PUSSY
>>
>>183946490
>>
>>183946616
>summon people from /bbg/ in hunters nightmare directly after killing amelia
>let them kill everything
>get rakuyo at level 30
>>
Do you think beasts actually work like real animals?
Like, can they actually give birth to other beasts and stuff
>>
>>183946353
The Old Hunter weapons are really fascinating in that you can really sense how the Beast cutter was the progenitor of the Cane due to how it's got similar design but it's more gnarly and "unrefined". The Beasthunter Saif is kinda similar but I feel like instead of an "evolution", the Saif went through a devolution to make it a weapon easier for the masses to utilize.
>>
>>183946616
I like how the Powder Kegs are the best weapons as well. I love me the Boom Hammer, even with its low durability.
>>
>>183946740
Not to mention how the beast cutter is manly as fuck while the cane is pussy shit
It makes sense because the old hunters were so brutal beasts literally feared them, contrary to the new hunters who are jokes
>>
>>183946910
Old hunters were cucks
>>
>>183946771
I will never understand people whining about durability. You gotta be literally retarded to wait for your weapon to break. Durability might as well not be in the game for how quickly and cheaply you can repair everything.
>>
>>183946996
It's a minor inconvenience that forces you to endure two loading screens more often than you would otherwise.
>>
>>183943017
Pretty much agreed all around. Special effect gems are really cool but entirely useless. I think they should have their own slot that won't accept damage gems.
>>
>>183946996
Sometimes I go on marathons of killing and forget to go back to the workshop to fix my shit. That's just me though.
>>
>>183946771
>tonitrus, only you have to buff it after each swing
No thank you
>>
>>183947113
Excuse me, did Archibald somehow manage to put a fucking furnace in a small hammer? I don't think so.
>>
>>183943491
You underestimate my autism.
>>
>>183946982
t. Pussy ass new hunter who thinks he looks cool with his gay ass cane
>>
Pthumerian Elder weakness?
>>
>>183947405
Naw m8 i use the kirkhammer, the manliest weapon on planet earth
>>
>>183947425
Arcane or Rapid Poison
>>
>>183947457
>literally a troglodyte hammer employed by the pussy new hunters
>manly
*laughs in incoherent screaming about blood*
>>
>>183947425
>Pthumerian Elder weakness?
Taking hits.
>>
Thanks, Hib! I found the Lost Logarius Wheel and Lost Chikage in this dungeon. Now I don't know what to do with the latter.
>>
File: How to make a decent Chikage.jpg (89KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
How to make a decent Chikage.jpg
89KB, 800x800px
>>183947771
Give it the usual.
>>
>>183947425
Tripping his walking cane
>>
I've got a decent atk up triangle that's like +10% for my chicago

should I still go and grab the lost one? Idk if it's better or not
>>
>>183947986
I think I'll just keep it in the storage and let it collect dust. Let the unholy thing rot.
>>
>>183946256
Wanna go for another round on l3?
>>
>BLT/SKL build doesn't really have good gems yet
>Already hankering to go back to arcane because I like looking for exotic gems but aren't quite autistic enough to go looking for offshape blood attack shit for the chicago
>>
>>183948150
But it'll always call to you anon. Always.
>>
>>183947996
Lost is only better if you plan on swapping a 27.2% Phys gem for a 31.5% Blt Circle
>>
>>183946739
haha
>>
>>183948461
Sure same pass?
>>
>>183948485
Just use Phys gems
>>
>>183948590
Yep.
>>
So, if Analise is supposed to be the last Vileblood, then what the fuck is the Crow of Cainhurst?
>>
File: Dinkleberg.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Dinkleberg.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>183948497
I know what that thing did to Cawcaw and countless others. Including myself. I hate Vilebloods so very much.
>>
>>183948539
I'm not trying to start a furry ERP or anything, it's an actual question
Some guy once said that maybe the loran silverbeasts were infant versions of the darkbeasts (probably false) and i wanted to know if it actually works like that
>>
>>183948697
Srrc now
>>
>>183948759
Blood-addled Hunter of Hunters with Cainhurst gear.
>>
>>183948859
I think they have one track minds and can only think about BLUD, not silly things like reproduction.
>>
>>183948782
That guy is the only Cawcaw left now
He took the title after he ripped Eileen's throat apart
>>
>>183949140
Wouldn't your player have the title since you kill the fucker and Eileen gives you the badge?
>>
File: False_Eyes_Eileen.jpg (248KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
False_Eyes_Eileen.jpg
248KB, 1920x1080px
>>183949140
Does this look like a ripped out throat? And besides the Good Hunter kills him and takes up Eileen's mantle. Look at me. I'm Cawcaw now.
>>
>>183949002
Makes sense, they're probably sterile since they're basically mutations
But there sure are a fuckton of them in Loran even if they don't reproduce so that's weird
>>
How the fuck do I beat the Bloody Crow?

I'll do it for Eileen.
>>
>>183949470
Silverbeasts are just mutated people

I assume its those parasites (mature Vermin in my headcanon) that turn them into Silverbeasts rather than scourge beasts
>>
>>183949284
The fucker basically memed you after he died by making Eileen bleed to death so he won in the end
>>
Fuck that npc, open slot for whoever wants to fight praal in lower loran, irhi is the glyph and bbg is the pw. Keep on keeping on Legion man.
>>
So Ive just platinumed the game with a lvl 80 50 tinge lost chikage build.
I have 31.5% circular and 2x 27% radials.

I was going to do some coop and invasions but then i thought maybe I should try farming for 31,5% bloodtinge droplets, I have the glyph running with a watcher very close to lantern.

Is it even worth bothering? How long can it take? Ive got all 3 eye runes and the dlc kin rune that gives +10 discovery. But my starting class is lone survivor for min maxing purposes, so only 7 int.
>>
>>183949543
Cheese the unholy faggot

Lure him down the steps of the cathedral, here's the kicker, he literally cannot leave the building, so shoot him from outside or use a long range weapon, if he starts backing up the stairs, simply bait his ass back down
>>
>>183948697
You guys got Camerabeast?
>>
Did you guys realise that the Great Ones are, in fact, all dead? The Pthumerians were tasked to watch over their tombs, which certainly implies death. But we know from the scholars of Mensis that death means pretty much nothing if the consciousness moves on into the dream. We also know from the Isz chalice description that the Great Ones functioned on transcendental planes of thought - transcendental means that they could leave their bodies. So it seems to me that at a certain point in their evolution they lost interest in the physical reality and died to move on into the dream, where they had godlike powers, which, in turn, they could even apply retroactively to the physical world.
>>
>>183949606
Eileen didn't bleed to death you silly. She just took a nap!
>>
>>183949543
I used the white church gear, threaded cane, axe, and kind of let him kill himself.
>>
>>183949605
Parasites probably don't play a part since only a few silverbeasts have them
But yeah that shit is vermin 100%
not mature vermin tho, you find a REAL adult vermin in the dungeons
>>
>>183949692
Yeah wanna help?
>>
>>183949809
In the Bloodletting Beast?
>>
>>183949615
Shotgun Watcher doesn't drop Droplets, only Circles and the occasional OoS. OoS gems are very rare and Discovery doesn't seem to help the droprate in my experience.
>>
>>183949605
>>183949809
You know were you find the REAL mature vermin?
Go to the Research Hall and look very closely at the staircase.
>>
>>183948880
One more round?
>>
>>183949939
Yeah
it even laid eggs inside the corpse so it's a full grown vermin (if you couldn't tell by how fuckhuge it is)
>>
What's the point of anything ARC from/in the DLC when literally everything is immune to ARC?
>>
>>183950068
I'll srrc now.
>>
>>183950213
Love you see you soon.
>>
>>183950153
Blacksky Eye is fantastic.
>>
>>183949981
Which one
Also please just post a screenshot it's late as shit where i live
>>
Were the Powder Kegs only bullied by everyone else because they had the better weapons and moto?
>>
File: On the Vermin.png (187KB, 246x367px) Image search: [Google]
On the Vermin.png
187KB, 246x367px
>>183950132
No wonder Valtr wants to crush them all.
>>
>>183950153
Not everything is immune to Arc, mostly shit from the CD's are weak to it and damage type doesn't really matter in PvP.
>>
You can only pick 5 of these characters to form your party.
Who do you choose?
>>
>>183950493
Maria, NK and Ornstein (They'll make the wombo-combo) Eileen and Solaire.
>>
File: huge vermin.jpg (293KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
huge vermin.jpg
293KB, 1920x1080px
>>183950295
>>
>>183950493
Priscilla
Nameless King
Sweet Shalquoir
Unbreakable Patches
Fake Iosefka
whos the artist
>>
>>183950493
5 Alfred
>>
File: 1468078354882.jpg (79KB, 666x811px) Image search: [Google]
1468078354882.jpg
79KB, 666x811px
Squid Groove
>>
>>183950708
So, you just want a bunch of laughing madmen with dumb helmets?
>>
>>183950493
Iosefeka, Gwyndolin, Alfred, Pyro Bro, and Patches
>>
>>183950493
Ornstein
Eileen
Nameless kang
Patches
Alfred
I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE
>>
>>183949694
>that is not dead with which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons, even death may die
>>
>>183950493
Patches, Cat, Solaire, Laurentius, Yorkshire
Team Retard
>>
>>183950671
>internal and external (mostly external) screaming
>>
>>183950493
>doll
>alfred
>fake iosefka
>patches
>nameless king
>>
Who wants to help me kill the hotdog? glyph is wma2 pw is bbg.
>>
>>183950493
Solaire, Doll, Alfred, Gwynevere, and Eileen.
>>
>>183951276
Srrcing
>>
>Chalice Rom
>>
>>183950493
Maria
Priscilla
Yorshka
Gwynevere
Iosefka
>>
>>183950493
Doll, Priscilla, Iosefka, Maria, Solaire

This'll be some funny shit
>>
>>183951513
Fried him with squid AOE
>>183951276
>>183951505
One more and we can put a bun around this hotdog.
>>
>>183951674
>that feel when all the girls swoon over solaire and ignore you
>>
>>183951513
CD Rom is easy once you realize it does have face armor like Story Rom.
>>
>>183946490
With 50 VIT I'd use two anticlocks. Don't be a pussy.
>>
>>183951807
Meanwhile, Solaire is swooning over you.
>>
>>183951807
>tfw when solaire swoons over me tho
>tfw maria is a raging lesbian who only feasts on the salt of maidens
>tfw doll and maria don't get it
>tfw iosefka thinks Priscilla is a blue-elixir chugging beast

open your eyes, this team's comedy is DEEP, it's no shitty harem
>>
>>183951707
I fuck up hard. Sorry. If you guys fail I'll rering.
>>
>>183946996
It's annoying because it's almost never a problem until it is, and then it's a big fucking problem until you STOP your progression and go back to the dream to fix it. The fact that for 98% of my time spent playing I have no reason to think about it means I will never remember to do it every time I go back. And I don't want to anyway. It's a shit mechanic that only had a decent reason for existing in 2 and shouldn't even be in BB
>>
File: 1500688583159.jpg (408KB, 1558x1306px) Image search: [Google]
1500688583159.jpg
408KB, 1558x1306px
Anyone need help looking to co-op?
>>
File: [dorfing intensifies].jpg (32KB, 299x299px) Image search: [Google]
[dorfing intensifies].jpg
32KB, 299x299px
>mfw forgot how far I had to step in to start the Ludwig fight
>mfw didn't even last long
>>
>>183951830
I dunno, man. I have my highest arcane defense in the game and he kills me in one attack. He also teleports in some annoying ways, like he just did it so he was covering one end of the room (so the pillars didn't block anything) but the majority of his spiders were over the other half so I was forced down that end.
>>
>>183952045
It's ok we got him. Thanks for helping though.
>>
File: obviously.png (3MB, 1320x1389px) Image search: [Google]
obviously.png
3MB, 1320x1389px
>>183950493
>>
>>183952578
One of those is a boy, anon.
>>
File: IMG_1853.png (116KB, 250x296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1853.png
116KB, 250x296px
>>183950969
You're a cool guy, anon.
>>
File: and.gif (492KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
and.gif
492KB, 500x281px
>>183952628
>>183952628
>>
>>183952337
Don't get hit.

>clear all the spiders before touching Rom
>do enough damage to force Rom to 3rd location (skipping second)
>use pillars as cover to clear spiders

then, when the spiders are all dead,

>use pillar as cover and wait for an opening
>run out an poke Rom in the face
>retreat to cover
>repeat until victory

It's tedious but very easy.
>>
>on my 4th playthrough
>realised I still haven't ever fought Laurence
>>
>>183952945
The pillars only block reliably if you're at the other end of the room.
>>
>>183952992
Good fucking luck with him. He's a mother fucker.
>>
>>183952992
He'll either push your shit in or be cleric beast tier

For me it was the latter. The classic 'different people have problems with different bosses'
>>
>>183953072
That's the one you use to clear the little spiders. Like I said, it's very tedious.
>>
>>183953196
But they're at the exact opposite end of the room and won't leave Rom's side.
>>
>>183953080
I-isn't he just cleric beast?
that's what my partner said
>>
Didn't think Ludwig was that weak to fire.
>>183953314
He's on Fire. Fire doesn't hurt him.
>>
What's the best build to use the moonlight sword?
I've been looking through information online but the ideal setup isn't totally clear. It seems like arc damage/scaling is generally penalized, so I;m guessing pure arc isn't ideal, but is it better to go str/arc or str/skl? Or some unholy combination of all 3.
>>
>>183953314
He's a cleric beast that's on fire, so the one big weakness means jack shit against him.
>>
>>183953314
No.
>>
>>183953403
Best build is 99 in everything

Best build sticking to our PvP meta is not to use the moonlit meme tbqh. Our lowish stats and split damage make it really underwhelming.

50arc is fun in PvE though, if a little repetitive with beam spam.
>>
>>183953403
25/12+/50 or 50/12+/14+ Str/Skl/Arc. 25/25/50 and 50/25/25 is pretty great, but if you're trying to stay at a lower level then lower either Skl and/or Arc.
>>
>>183953940
So if I go 25 in both str and arc, arc would be the one I want to keep going with and bring up to 50?
I'd mainly be using the transformed mode but I also don't want to be locked into beamspam because my R1s are wet noodles.
>>
>>183954132
It can work either way, the blade is mostly Str/Skl while the beams are Pure Arc. R1s should do fine with 25 Str. If you don't care about Hunter Tools, better beam damage and converted weapons then go 50 Strength instead
>>
File: hmls attack data.png (81KB, 2346x306px) Image search: [Google]
hmls attack data.png
81KB, 2346x306px
>>183954132
The R1s are primarily Phys in both forms.

If you want great R1s, you basically need 25/25/50, or 50/12/50.
>>
File: 1451417618876.jpg (34KB, 575x465px) Image search: [Google]
1451417618876.jpg
34KB, 575x465px
>>183954401
WHY

IT'S A FUCKING SWORD MADE OF MOONLIGHT

JUST GIVE US AN ALL MAGIC HMLS MIYAZAKI YOU FAGGOT
>>
>>183954632
>IT'S A FUCKING SWORD MADE OF MOONLIGHT
It's not, though.
It's a sword cloaked in moonlight.

I agree though; pure magic HMLS is best HMLS.
>>
>>183952992
Laurence, Laurence what, of Arabia? Only faggots and sailors are called Laurence, from now on you're Gomer Pyle!
>>
>>183954632
Just put magic gems in >Ludwigs :^)
>>
>>183954401
Then how much vigor are you supposed to have with the 98 meme
21?
>>
>>183954860
44 to 50
>>
>>183954860
40-50, if you're gonna mainly use r1s then use it on a Strength build.
>>
File: 1454731008977.gif (419KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
1454731008977.gif
419KB, 500x230px
>>183954753
>It's not, though.
WELL I WANT IT TO BE
>>
>>183954929
So basically the HMLS build would be 44 vigor 25 str 25 skill and 50 arc?
>>
Did Rom eventually. He kept spamming his meteor attack over and over so I couldn't really get close. Eventually I managed to JUST about survive running out and killing one spider at a time. When there was about 3 left, I just thought "fuck it" and rushed out and just beat him up until he disappeared, hoping to god that the spiders didn't headbutt me.
>>
>>183954860
You can't get great R1s at 98.

I roll one at 18/20/50 at 98 and R1ing outside of PvP is my absolute last priority. It just sucks for PvE at reasonable levels. It does split damage, which is bad, and the split is Blunt/Arc, which are the two worst damage types.

They didn't create the thing with our mewta in mind. At 50/50/50 the thing is a fucking monster like you'd expect it to be.

Just use it at 25/12/50. It's serviceable.
>>
So, did Rom have a choice in its form? Did it want to become a pillbug, or was it kind of forced into that shape by Kos?
>>
>>183955047
Don't reply to tripfags. Just go 25/50 Str/Skl if you want to make use of the whole moveset. 25 Skl is ideal but you can settle with just 12.
>>
>>183955073
You know the meteor shower can be completely avoided by just running right?
>>
>>183955219
*25/50 Str/Arc
>>
>>183955073
There are people who kill Romlets after phase 1?
>>
>>183955285
Not always, he seems to randomly shoot ahead. Even the pillars aren't reliable. You can stand there and it'll block several rounds of meteors, but then suddenly, without Rom moving, some will clip through and hit you.
>>
>>183955047
HMLS is basically gear towards over-leveled shitters.

Best player I saw use it at level 98 used 50 Str and abused hyper armor or something on its charged R2s
>>
File: 1486945860539.png (944KB, 1240x1420px) Image search: [Google]
1486945860539.png
944KB, 1240x1420px
Is it wrong that I am having trouble with Ludwig? I didn't think NG+ would buff him too much.
>>
>>183955112
>>183955219
>>183955398
>>183955430
Once again fucked by the 98 meme, nice
Sometimes i wonder how bb and ds would be if there were no levels
Actually you would find whirligig saws with evelyns and augur with the chikage, it'd be even worse
>>
what weapons are you cycling through? I'm maining the saif and kirkhammer right now
>>
File: Look Ma, No HUD.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Look Ma, No HUD.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>183955671
>Once again fucked by the 98 meme, nice
Just don't R1 with it, or don't R1 beasts with it. It's still fun.
>>
File: 1500741179607.gif (143KB, 545x524px) Image search: [Google]
1500741179607.gif
143KB, 545x524px
>>183955671
>caring about what a bunch of strangers think

Just go at a level that's comfortable for you. The salt you get from it only makes it better.
>>
File: 1446207292624.gif (2MB, 273x275px) Image search: [Google]
1446207292624.gif
2MB, 273x275px
>tfw want to get summoned for bosses but I'm not got enough to reliably solo them and the hosts always die after about 30 seconds
>>
File: Toys v4.webm (955KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Toys v4.webm
955KB, 1280x720px
>>183955741
>what weapons are you cycling through?
Most of 'em.
>>
>>183955435
I'm ringing the bell. Pass is moon.
>>183955968
I know that feeling.
>>
>>183955968
>wanting to get summoned for bosses
>>
Is it just me or are viscerals impossible to get in co-op? I've got the duuuu sound effect a few times, it always seems quite laggy, but can never do the actual VA. Normally get a ping of about 20 on PC with this conn. Not great but okay.
>>
>>183955889
this tbqh theres literally no penalty for exceeding bbgs retarded meta besides internet autists reeing at you
50 vit 20 end 50 primary 25 secondary is lvl 108ish and has everything you want while keeping you in summon/invasion range of basically everyone but 150 bros
>>
>>183956067
Anyone?
>>
>>183956067
Coming!
>>
>tfw ringing bell for Ludwig but I've never even entered the fight before in my life
My apologies to whoever's about to summon me.
>>
>>183956402
the desync is too bad for visceral attacks
i just go for an r2
or unzip if you're a filthy cuck
>>
File: 1500614237240.jpg (17KB, 481x383px) Image search: [Google]
1500614237240.jpg
17KB, 481x383px
>>183956510
>theres literally no penalty for exceeding bbgs retarded meta besides internet autists reeing at you
>150 bros
>>
>>183956067
>>183956575
Fog or lamp?
>>
File: hmmmm.png (100KB, 760x768px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.png
100KB, 760x768px
>>183956575
>>183956623
>>
>>183956721
Fog
>>
>>183955741
Saif, Toni, and fire cutter for beasts on my Yahar'gul hunter
>>
>>183956720
>theres literally no penalty for exceeding bbgs retarded meta besides internet autists reeing at you
This is a factual statement though.
>>
>>183956720
it's your choice to exceed 98 or not
if you go high enough to meet up with 150 bros that's on you
I level to around 110 because that's where I'm comfy and it gets me plenty of action in mergos
98 is just as cancer as 117; 98 was chosen because it's the max that can invade 80 which was another popular meta level
there's nothing more right or wrong about 98 than any other meta level
>>
>>183957143
Next person to say "meta" is going to die 5 minutes after they say it.
>>
who wants to come along to fight the orphan of kosm
Ringing by fishing hamlet lamp, password is bbg
>>
Should me and Hib just go through the fog now or

Never mind. Hello Mina.
>>
>>183957050
>This is a factual statement though.
No, it's not.
>>
>>183957275
Coming!

don't cuck me hibiki
>>
>>183957219
Oh, Laurence... Master Willem... Somebody help me... Unshackle me please, anybody... I've had enough of this dream... The meta blocks all sight... Oh, somebody, please... "
>>
Anyone wanna help me with hotdoggo on my new arc build? It's the layer 3 one in Phtu
>>
>Ludwig killed me by dashing AWAY from me
Nice game From. Uninstalled, metabombed, deleted from my memory.
>>
>>183957275
>just turned my console off

dammit. good luck anon
>>
>>183957389
what's the penalty?
>inb4 overleveled leddit boogeymans
>>
>>183957454
Coming!
>>
>>183957391
Seems to be takin forever a while, reringing at kosm fog
>>
>>183957427
rip anon
>>
File: 1481916237330.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1481916237330.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>183956187
>>
>>183957590
password hotdog, thanks anon
>>
>>183957454
Oh and what's the pass?
>>
>>183957359
I'm >>183956623
>>
Anyone wanna do Wet Nurse with me? Ringing at Loft Middle, pass is "halp" without the quotes. Also unrelated, is it possible to get a summon for Gehrman/MP?
>>
>>183957703
Ah. Your efforts were somewhat useful. Thanks Hib. Now I can move on. Had to make Ludwig feel good before he died.
>>
>>183957748
Yeah but you have to die/leave the fight, IIRC.
>>
Got cheesecake at Kosm, need one more, ringing by fog, pass bbg
>>
>>183957532
Depends on your own priorities and such. The fact that it varies from person to person just goes to show that it is not a factual statement but rather is an opinion.

Personally, the main penalty for me, is the effect on natural summon ranges for co-op.
>>
Okay, I just went into Ludwig. I hit him once and barely did any damage, it was perhaps a bit more than 1% of his total health. Then he killed me in about 4 seconds. Fuck.
>>
Thank you snatcher man
>>
File: DFtb-XTVwAAQnTi.jpg large.jpg (270KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DFtb-XTVwAAQnTi.jpg large.jpg
270KB, 1920x1080px
Ludwig was a good boi.
>>183958028
Beware the Rape Horse.
>>
>>183958106
Enjoy the fire radial, friend.
>>
>>183958028
Ludwig is a beast-type enemy. Use fire and serrated weapons.
>>
Can someone post the pic on how to arc build?
>>
>>183958216
I thought he doesn't count as a beast for that?
>>
File: arcane.jpg (698KB, 1289x1407px) Image search: [Google]
arcane.jpg
698KB, 1289x1407px
>>183958285
>>
>>183958293
First phase only iirc
>>
Finished Orphan with Cheesecake, thanks for the help babe!
>>
>>183957834
Thanks H. Are you pure STR?
>>
>>183958365
Anytime!
>>
File: 1443485291899.png (1MB, 1280x832px) Image search: [Google]
1443485291899.png
1MB, 1280x832px
>mfw my saw with pure fire gems out damages my tricked chikage on beasts
>>
>>183958383
Yeah, basically
>>
>>183958345
Well I just tried my Saw Cleaver with fire paper on it and it did far less damage than a non-fired LHB.
>>
>>183958345
Hush, don't spoil the fight for him.
>>
>>183957606
>tfw this nightmare swirls and churns unending
>>
>>183958478
What gems are you using for pizza?
>>
>>183958402
Interested in beating up Laurence?
I'm not very good at him be warned x.x
>>
>>183958489
I've already read about it. I got this game when it came out and am only just starting to fight Ludwig. In my 3 attempts so far, the best I've done is about 20% damage... Maybe more like 17%? Find him really hard to dodge and I can't say I have any more idea what his moves are now than when I started.

I did most bosses in this game either 1st or 2nd time so this is quite horrible for me.
>>
>>183958692
I don't often fight against him so I probably won't do as well as I did with Orphan. Where would you like me to ring?
>>
>>183958515
There is literally nothing wrong with Fextra
>>
>>183958674
Just the standard fare, 3 27.2% temperings, all with kin down curse
>>
>>183958732
Okay, apparently I did at least 25% of his HP because he was doing his "spewing" attack.
>>
File: 1493256655378.jpg (181KB, 1218x525px) Image search: [Google]
1493256655378.jpg
181KB, 1218x525px
>>183958789
Or the Useless Old Man, right?
>>
>>183958763
the nightmare church, same pass, by lamp
>>
Why is it that the Sunbros or Sunbro-like convenant always has people who die almost immediately to bosses?
>>
Anyone for paarl? Password awoo
>>
File: sss.jpg (94KB, 919x746px) Image search: [Google]
sss.jpg
94KB, 919x746px
>>183959505
let me boot up
>>
I don't know why the heck I summoned there, I forgot Laurence was near the start, regardless, thanks for the help!
>>
>>183959505
Give me a sec, I'm at Ludwig.
>>
>>183959590
My weapon broke, lemme repair and clear my way through again.
>>
anyone want to help kill logarius?
at first cainhurst lamp
pass is chicken
>>
File: 1497239260948.gif (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1497239260948.gif
6KB, 200x200px
>>183959621
I was confused also, but I didn't want to say anything. Thanks for having me, Cat!
>>
File: 1454778364800.jpg (3MB, 2693x2837px) Image search: [Google]
1454778364800.jpg
3MB, 2693x2837px
WHAT: jolly co-operation
WHERE: NG+ Hunter's Nightmare
PASS: hoont
BLUD: MORE
>>
Sorry anons I'm retarded
>>
File: 1441682967401.png (77KB, 233x227px) Image search: [Google]
1441682967401.png
77KB, 233x227px
>>183959505
Anon!

I know you're just a random local guy but come on.
>>
>>183958826
You down to help with LF and Maria real quick? No orphan I'm just trying to get to the Blood Rock in Fishing Hamlet
>>
File: 1500689946883.jpg (24KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1500689946883.jpg
24KB, 250x241px
>>183960000
nice quads
>>183959505
>>183960278
>anon gets OHKO'd
>>
Who want's to help me kill ebritas? I have one more insight and I need to kill breezy at the bottom of isz. Glyph is it8w and the pw is bbg.
>>
>>183960278
I'm ringing again but I'm going to get a drink so I may be afk depending on how long it takes to connect again.
>>
>>183960343
>>
>>183960343
Id be willing to help with those two (different anon)
>>
>>183960323
>>183960362
Thanks anon, sorry about that first one.
>>
>>183960000
You still in HN, anon?
>>
File: darkestdungeon2.jpg (344KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
darkestdungeon2.jpg
344KB, 1920x1080px
>>183950493
Because I've been playing Darkest Dungeon I'm only going to pick four and base my decisions accordingly.

Alfred would be in the very front, as either a frontline DPS type like the Leper or Crusader or combat support like the Man-at-Arms, probably has a stun as well. Patches would probably be a rank two/three combat support, maybe with a guard on account of his taste for tower shields. Rank three is a little tricky, either Orbeck for combat magic or Laurentius for what I'd guess would be an Occultist type, with a good mix of combat magic and debuffs, probably with an off heal as well. Doll would be rank four, she seems like pure support with heals and stress healing, probably buffs too.

Patches and Alfred might not get along though, now that I think about it. Or like half that roster. Maybe he couldn't be partied with Church/Faith characters, kind of like the Abomination can't be partied with religious heroes. If that's the case, I'd begrudgingly replace either him or Alfred with Eileen.

That's enough autism for now, I have some bosses to kill.
>>
>>183960365
Anyone at all? Bully the alien with me?
>>
>>183961119
I'll help you
>>
File: IMG_9191.jpg (131KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9191.jpg
131KB, 500x395px
Cany anyone help me with Pthumeru Ihyll? I'm ringing on Layer 2 about to fight the Bloodletting beast, password is "halp" without the quotes.
>>
>>183960919
Full for now, sorry anon
>>
>>183961378
alright thanks for letting me know
>>183961246
SRRCing now
>>
>>183960980
Stream it gregor
>>
>>183961246
Alright, srrcing
>>
>>183961246
coming maybe
>>
File: Iosefka 04 Clap.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Iosefka 04 Clap.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
So I've got 2 ending achievements by save scumming and am about to get the MP one. If I go ahead and roll over into NG+, will my Chalice progress be maintained. Does that part of the game totally carry over into NG+?
>>
>>183961240
I rang the bell again.
>>
>>183961476
I might if enough people asked for it,
were it not for the fact I'm on a shitty laptop that probably couldn't handle streaming things.
>>
Fun poll! What is /bbg/'s favorite type of chip and dip combo? I like Lime Zest Torilla Chips with Salsa Verde.
>>
>>183961768
Not that guy, but I would watch.
>>
>>183961893
I like just plain tortilla chips with no dip.
>>
>>183950694
Emlan on Deviantart.
>>
>>183957898
>tfw luci is making rational statements
this town's finished
>>
It would be nice if someone would gift me Darkest Dungeon...
>>
>>183950708
t. Chynn
>>
>>183961246
seems SRRC isn't working
again
bad luck
>>
File: 1491456885958.png (111KB, 311x304px) Image search: [Google]
1491456885958.png
111KB, 311x304px
Alright anons, who up for Nightmare Frontier? Shoot me a (you) and i'll be starting in about 15
>>
Ihyll anon here, I have one in here with me waiting for a second. Are you guess still SRRCing?
>>
>>183962124
Buy it yourself you freeloader. It's not even expensive.
>>
Anyone wanna help me take care of Darkbeast Paarl? Will be ringing at his foggate, password is bbg.
>>
>>183961893
Probably, uh

Corn chips with

Beans and cottage cheese and salsa

Honestly I prefer super flavored chips like doritoes or salt n vinegar and no dip

And realistically I basically buy nothing but oatmeal so it's irrelevant

/blogposting
>>
>>183962320
I have literally no money at all for 2 weeks. I've ruined my life.
>>
File: 1455047078790.png (2MB, 708x2163px) Image search: [Google]
1455047078790.png
2MB, 708x2163px
>>183960000
That was quite the bully. continuing on in the hall after Ludwig with the same pass
>>
>>183962351
Sure, coming anon
>>
>>183962409
Then buy it in two weeks and stop begging for games on a Cambodian macrame forum. You won't get any sympathy from here. Try reddit or something.
>>
>>183962458
Holy fucking mother of Jesus.
I feel a little bad for him.
>>
>>183962498
Actually, I was in the Senran Kagura general once and I offhandedly mentioned I'd always wanted to get into the series but never had enough money to justify it. Some Anon asked for my Paypal address, I thought I might as well, then he transferred £90 or about $130 or something. Couldn't fucking believe it.
>>
File: IMG_0505.jpg (54KB, 918x749px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0505.jpg
54KB, 918x749px
>>183962402
>salt and vinegar
>>
File: 1464140965635.png (764KB, 975x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1464140965635.png
764KB, 975x1200px
>>183960365
Anyone down for Breezy?
>>
>>183960980
>recruiting a leper
>ever
>>
>>183962591
y-you too
>>
>>183962621
Post your hunter and I will consider it.
>>
>>183962351
I'm ringing there now but I think you must've already started.
>>
>>183962436
>>
Anyone for Hunter's Nightmare? I'm on BL43 ARC build, so I won't be able to do much.
>>
>>183962761
He's great against the swine king.

>>183962879
I wish I had a cheesecake coop partner. irl
>>
>>183962436
>>183962879
At the Research Hall lamp now
>>
>>183962815
>>
File: americans.png (1MB, 989x1022px) Image search: [Google]
americans.png
1MB, 989x1022px
>>183962879
>plus tip
>>
File: 1494121846989.gif (798KB, 600x505px) Image search: [Google]
1494121846989.gif
798KB, 600x505px
>>183963072
>>
File: absolutely fooking disgusting.png (152KB, 300x319px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely fooking disgusting.png
152KB, 300x319px
>>183963072
>Ludwig's Holy Meme
Get a real weapon you nu-male.
>>
>>183962761
>What are Sun Rings
He's a frontline meat grinder, his damage is out of control. Plus he has so much fucking health, he never dies, ever. Sure, there are better heroes, but Lepers are not bad by any means.
>>
File: kek choir.jpg (442KB, 2000x1087px) Image search: [Google]
kek choir.jpg
442KB, 2000x1087px
>he levels past 80
>>
File: tessai.jpg (53KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
tessai.jpg
53KB, 400x300px
>>183963531
>he levels past 43
>>
C if you're here I did it. She did some weird AoE and a move that mimicked Logarius's phatom sword attacks, but I got her in the end. That stun attack she does that the Brainsucker enemy does too is so cheap
>>
>>183963236
>>183963251
Can't respond, crying.
>>
File: 1488163369579.png (151KB, 527x490px) Image search: [Google]
1488163369579.png
151KB, 527x490px
>>183963597
>he levels
BL 4 master race
>>
File: 1499647531534.jpg (37KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1499647531534.jpg
37KB, 700x700px
>>183962956
Well I jumped a half second too late like a moron. Reringing
>>
>>183963435
It's not even about his ACC, I just find him infinitely boring in general.
>>
>>183963606
Yeah, sorry I died when we were so close to to beating her. Glad you got her, though
>>
Is the Stake Driver any good? I want a quality weapon.
>>
To anyone looking for cooperative play, be aware there is a person in these threads who likes to join games unannounced. To all hosts, if you summon a character by the name of Segalt (or, if you're displaying online ID, GEN-Galinthias), be aware that it is not the person you communicated with in the thread.

Thanks, and happy hunting!
>>
>>183964221
Segalt is ded yo. He's create a new account.
>>
>>183964347
Do not reply.
>>
File: 1495680071544.png (444KB, 800x496px) Image search: [Google]
1495680071544.png
444KB, 800x496px
>>183963816
On to Maria, lads
>>
>>183950493
Lorian, Maria, Eileen, NK, Ornstein
Would pick Laurentius but want all out offence
>>
>>183964347
I'll probably just post it for a bit more just to make sure. If Hibiki really is GEN-Galinthias, then I was successful, since he actually posts in the thread to coop now. You're all welcome.
>>
>>183964163
It has really short reach and the charged transformed R2 takes absurdly long, but if you land it it does a shitload of damage.
>>
>>183964585
>he actually posts in the thread to coop now
He does not.
>>
>>183964716
Really? I've seen him post a fair amount I thought. That's a shame, if that's true I'll just update the copypasta.
>>
>>183964585
No he doesn't, you retard.
>>
Is Accursed Brew the best tool for an angry Yharnam peasant to use?
>>
>>183964814
I mean, either way I'm coming out on top here. Either Segalt/Hibiki changes his attitude for the better, or he keeps acting shitty and confirming all the bad things people say about him as facts. No skin off my back regardless, but I swear I've seen him post. Ah well, I trust you guys. I'll just post his new character name and PSN if that behavior continues.
>>
>>183964585
Change to Hibiki now. Segalt is dead and unburied.
>>
>>183964803
Hibiki has posted before joining me a few times!
>>
>>183965041
>>183965035
Dead? He literally helped me a couple of days ago in CDs, and posted too.
>>
>>183965028
If you're out of molotovs, pebbles and oil urns sure
>>
>>183965028
Molotovs my man
>>
>>183965041
But he's still GEN-Galinthias? Hmm, that's pretty lazy on his part. Plus I'd like to verify this for myself.

>>183965164
See, this is what I thought, that Hibiki was posting now.
>>
>>183965225
I've had Hibiki and looking through my recent players list doesn't show segalts id
Not to mention hibiki existed before segalt
>>
>>
File: dudeeldritchtruthlmao.png (591KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
dudeeldritchtruthlmao.png
591KB, 530x530px
>>183965419
hey kid...wanna buy some truth? it's the real eldritch stuff..
>>
>>183964585
Lmao this newfag
>>
>>183965323
Exactly, I figured the new Hibiki was either Segalt or some dude trolling for drama. I mean, either way I'll get it sorted out soon, I coop with you guys pretty often so I'll just post his details when I get them.
>>
>>183965178
>>183965187
They run out, though, I was hoping to use an ARC tool.
>>
>>183965684
His PSN is blueperson05, isn't it?
>>
>>183965684
Or it's just hibiki maybe?
Don't cause more drama
>>
>>183965684
Its the real Hibiki though. He even confirmed it a thread or two ago. I believe him, I mean, the character matches and everything
>>
>>183965989
Hibiki? Not sure, sorry.

>>183966010
There's no drama about warning hosts about waiting for coop partners, anon.
>>
>>183966065
Stop causing drama, egg.
>>
Alright2 snap out of this drama bullshit. Hibiki if you see this next time you decide to ring, just reply here.
>>
>>183965684
How about you just stop posting it? It was obnoxious from the beginning, and you've long reached the point where you know it's not necessary to be posted anymore. Fuck off.
>>
>>183966065
He confirmed it, he was the one that tested the damage difference between the Ritekeepers that use fireballs or Arcane orbs.
>>
>>183966159
How is it obnoxious to warn hosts about waiting for their proper coop partners? I think you should calm down, anon.
>>
>>183945818
ayo hol up
so you mean to say, we wuz godz n shiet?
>>
File: kekolash, host of the lelmare.jpg (225KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
kekolash, host of the lelmare.jpg
225KB, 800x533px
>the person what stole muh fashionborne is some dramafag
>>
1. Why does MP freak out if you eat the umbilical things?
2. What's the difference in endings between defeating and not defeating MP?
>>
>>183966248
>>183966043
See, that's what I thought. My mistake was thinking he was also posting for coop.That's pretty disappointing.
>>
>>183966265
It's not necessary to post a pasta about somebody who actually posts now or is not even here.
>>
>>183946302
how to micolash
>invade his personal space
>if he augurs side dodge
>if he punches, laugh at him for doing single digit damage numbers
>if he meteors, you weren't close to him
>>
>>183966410
That's the thing, if he actually posts I totally agree with you, no need for the copypasta. But if he doesn't post, then there is a need for it. Pretty simple.
>>
File: bullying micolash.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bullying micolash.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>183946302
Remember to Beast Roar if you can
>>
>>183966518
But Segalt did post when he joined. That's what I'm saying. It feels like it's being posted for copypasta.
>>
>>183966385
What would happen if nobody posted when they were coming to help someone, and it was a never-ending cycle of everyone just cucking each other? Would you have the energy to file all our names into your pasta?
>>
>>183966518
And we've gathered
Hibiki is not, and hasn't never been Segalt, he predates Segalt, Andy you'd know that if you weren't so new
Segalt is probably gone, and even if somehow Hibiki was magically segalt, Hibiki posts
Now fuck off
>>
>>183966750
Nope, at that point the thread would be such a mess that I can't imagine many people would stick around.

If you want to make a push for that happening, feel free, but I have a feeling you'll be pretty unpopular.

>>183966734
No he didn't.

>>183966832
Hibiki vanished and then Segalt showed up doing the same stuff. Not exactly a stretch to imagine they're the same person, but yeah, its more likely they're both just bad people.
>>
>>183966915
If we can get Hibiki and Segalt in the same world, will you calm your tits about it?
>>
>>183966915
Yes, he did.
>>
>>183966915
Cheers!
>>
>>183966363
If you have the umbilical cords, you essentially have the power of a Great One, which allows you to challenge the MP instead of being bound to the Dream in Gehrman's place.
>>
>>183966154
>egg

That isn't me but alright :^)
>>
>>183967056
Segalt has legitimately never posted in the thread for coop, beyond saying something like "Cheers!" afterward.

>>183967050
All they have to do is post prior to coop, I really don't care about them being the same person or not.
>>
>>183966915
>they're both bad people
They both help 24/7.
What are you, the fun police?
>>
>>183967169
But anon, I thought Segalt was gone and didn't post anymore? How can he help 24/7 if that's the case?
>>
>>183967092
But in both cases, don't you just become a baby Great One anyway? I'm sure that a year ago when I defeated Gehrman but didn't fight MP, I got the same scene.
>>
>>183966915
Well, as some would attest, this thread is slowly burning down. So let's throw some gasoline on the fire and stop posting whenever we're coming to help, let's try it out.
>>183967169
What was your first hint? This guy plays a better victim than that "DS3 vs BB" shitposter from a while back.
>>
File: 1488286036487.jpg (272KB, 500x863px) Image search: [Google]
1488286036487.jpg
272KB, 500x863px
>>183967310
So your solution is to just degrade the quality of the threads?

Sounds fantastic, you sure showed me. No wonder Yuria left.
>>
>>183967275
No way man, you end up as the new gehrman in a wheelchair if you beat G but notMP
>>
>>183967275
Nope, you're under MP's thumb and his new surrogate child if you don't eat the cords to surpass him.
>>
>>183967140
He savescummed Heavy Abyssals before and posted. Anon, do you even know what you're crying about?
>>
File: oldyharnam.jpg (46KB, 839x469px) Image search: [Google]
oldyharnam.jpg
46KB, 839x469px
>>183967425
Actually, why stop there? Why don't we also make copypastas outing whoever does try posting that they're ringing to come and help, with the hope and intent to scare them off?
Let's make this place go out with a big fucking bang.
>>
>>183967628
Do you?
>>
>>183967425
Yuria is back though.

>>183966832
I have asked for help a handful of times here where nobody responded to my post and then Hibiki showed up. I really don't care because I got helped either way, but just wanted to give you my experience with him.
>>
>>183967697
That sounds fantastic, you should get right on that. In the meantime you can keep getting triggered by the copypasta, ok?

>>183967735
Oh really? That's good, he was always a decent coop partner.
>>
File: 1456448098249.jpg (166KB, 927x859px) Image search: [Google]
1456448098249.jpg
166KB, 927x859px
shut up
>>
>>183967551
>>183967616
That's so weird. I'd seen the baby ending before and I've never watched anyone complete BB on YT and no one else I know has completed it. How odd.
>>
>>183967837
>NUH UH YOUR FAULT FOR GETTING TRIGGERED
Like you got triggered by being cucked into space last month?
>>
>>183967837
I figured I'd just copy yours and make some adjustments. What's your PSN ID?
>>
Does killing Ebrietas in a dungeon count for the achievement? I just NG+ without thinking about that one thing.
>>
>>183968067
GEN-Galinthias

>>183968061
I haven't been cucked by Segalt, though.
>>
File: too much insight.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
too much insight.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Post webms
>>
File: doll_suprised.jpg (23KB, 257x309px) Image search: [Google]
doll_suprised.jpg
23KB, 257x309px
I'll stop this nonsense with another nonsense!

DOLL IS A GREAT ONE
DOLL IS A SLUT ONE
DOLL IS A PTHUMERIAN
DOLL IS NOT PURE
>>
File: too_many_eyes.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
too_many_eyes.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>183968184
>>
File: Grant us eyes.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Grant us eyes.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>183968184
I thought my PS4 was dying during this coop session.
>>
>>183968183
So this whole mess has been Segalt going out in a blaze of glory by rampantly shitposting about himself? The old switcheroo?
>>
>>183968184
>Emilia

Haven't seen her in like a week. Did she leave too?
>>
>>183968325
No, it's some guy he triggered.
>>
File: traitor egg.webm (3MB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
traitor egg.webm
3MB, 1000x562px
>>183968184
>>
I left to get the Boom Hammer for 10 minutes and this shit happens. What the fuck?
>>
>>183968352
Women aren't allowed here
>>
>>183968325
Its probably Segalt or Lucifer
>>
File: 1495591661371.png (54KB, 307x79px) Image search: [Google]
1495591661371.png
54KB, 307x79px
>>183968295
Damn it I love this one
>>
>>183968419
>>183968528
If you haven't guessed, I've been attempting to fuck with this guy ever since we burn this thread like Old Yharnam with a cuck-for-all. I figure if I make enough absurd and grandiose comments, we could get results.
>>
>>183968528
You're full of shit and you know it.
>>
>>183968513
Dang that sucks, he/she was one of my favorites
>>
File: caution wet floor.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
caution wet floor.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>183968295
What the fuck happened here?
>>
>>183968663
Women≠favorite
>>
>>183968589
see
>>183968587
He's not the copypasta guy but he's definitely a shitposter
>>
File: weirdly hot scene avpr.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
weirdly hot scene avpr.webm
3MB, 853x480px
This reminded me of what Great Ones do to our earth womens.
>>
>>183968775
Are you the same retard claiming that Segalt has never posted outside of cheers?
>>
>>183968821
That movie fucking sucked, sadly.
>>
>>183968821
I'd stick my proboscis in her if I was an insect-man
>>
>>183968164
ebrietas in the dungeon is still harder than ng+ ebrietas so go nuts
>>
>>183968821
>weirdly hot scene
Uh, agreed.
>>
>>183968775
>"He doesn't post!"
>"He's the shitposter!"
Well, which is it?
>>
>>183968863
No? Are you saying that dude I posted isn't shitposting?
>>
File: 1500688093268.png (302KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1500688093268.png
302KB, 540x540px
Co-op anyone?
>>
File: 1498126828297.png (205KB, 445x386px) Image search: [Google]
1498126828297.png
205KB, 445x386px
Why does Mergo's Wet Nurse use the Blades of Mercy?
>>
File: IMG_3018.jpg (424KB, 2715x2385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3018.jpg
424KB, 2715x2385px
Segalt or Hibiki?
Shitposter or actual retard?
Samefagging or a concerned general?
Will Segalt ever return?
Is this general Finnish?
Find out next time on /bbg/: the drama chronicles
>>
LET'S GO ON A SPELUNK
>>
Does anyone want to help/show me how to correctly farm Watchers? I don't have a cloud storage setup/flash drive, so I was just going to kill them then copy paste the glyph? Is this right? Anyway I'm ringing at the lamp, password is "halp" without the quotes
>>
>>183969059
Fuck Hibiki
>>
File: IMG_1955.jpg (26KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1955.jpg
26KB, 480x480px
>accidentally touch bloodstain in the dream
>see guy spin the wheel
>he starts a vial
>right before he actually heals he dies
almost as bad as the guy I saw kill himself with the chikage unzip
>>
File: NIGGERMAN.jpg (116KB, 394x500px) Image search: [Google]
NIGGERMAN.jpg
116KB, 394x500px
>>183969059
>Is this general Finnish?
What
>>
>>183968882
Yeah. I liked that bit and the bit where the generic love interest girl gets unceremoniously pinned to the wall, though.

>>183968943
Well I realise 2 things: 1, I can do dungeon Ebrietas anyway without the chalice you get from defeating her (I think) and 2, I have an online save from yesterday morning so I'll just pop back on that.
>>
File: 1501077904145.jpg (107KB, 394x500px) Image search: [Google]
1501077904145.jpg
107KB, 394x500px
>>183969164
We have a better version now, fortunately
>>
>>183969164
How do you not know where that's from, have you ever killed a Yharnamite
>>
>>183969059
Segalt is still here shitposting, hence "Cheers", so I'm going to go with Hibiki.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (46KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
46KB, 1280x720px
Thinking about making a joeys world tour hunter so I can be as cool as reviewbrah. What stats should I go for? I'm thinking full strength and base end.
>>
>>183969276
>Segalt is the only person in the entire world who has ever posted "Cheers"
Guy, you sound as ridiculous as a conspiracy theorist
Either he posts, or he doesn't. Your shitposting doesn't even line up
>>
>>183969048
pls respbond :ddddd
>>
>>183969115
Just kill them, get out of the dungeon, delete the chalice and remake it by using the same glyph. Not that hard dude, people only savescum for layer 3/4 bosses unless you want to shave off a couple of seconds with Watchers (which means no extra Insight/Chunks).
>>
File: 1500446139492.gif (30KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500446139492.gif
30KB, 700x400px
>>183969276
Ew
>>
>>183969365
I have no idea what you're talking about, but you're new as fuck if you didn't know about the cheers thing.
>>
>>183969365
Cheers!
>>
Cheers!
>>
>>183969496
You're assuming, on an anonymous website, that he is the only person to ever post "Cheers!" in this general. Who's to say it isn't a shitposter? You just sound insane.
>>
>>183968352
I still come here everyday, I just haven't had a chance to play much lately.
>>
>>183969446
It's not the Blade of Mercy, it just looks like it. That or Eileen is the Wet Nurse
>>
ARC build looking for help for Hunter's Nightmare. I won't be able to deal any significant damage so I need babbysittin
>>
>>183969568
Says the guy who thinks I'm some dude who thinks Segalt never posts
>>
File: 1500526787319.gif (365KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500526787319.gif
365KB, 700x500px
>>183969604
>>
If you post "Cheers" in the next 10 minutes, your drops will be exactly what you want for the next 24 hours.
>>
File: IMG_1516.jpg (22KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1516.jpg
22KB, 480x480px
>regulars of the general are contributing, diligent co-op bros who love to help random anons with anything, regardless of how quick or tedious it can be
>somehow this makes them awful people

Really vibrated my cerebrum
>>
DO NOT REPLY
DO NOT REPLY
>>
>>183969636
Pass?
>>
>>183969636
Level higher or earn those Twink gems yourself m8
>>
>>183969683
I mean, I know I'm a great person, and I think most people in this thread are.

But Segalt definitely isn't.

Its pretty funny how easy it is to get this thread riled up though, what a cliquey bunch.
>>
>>183969717
Nobody reply to anyone from this point forward. We will never know the joy of (You)s again.
>>
>>183969751
don't be a faggot
>>
>>183969451
Okay thanks anon
>>
>>183969726
bbg, thanks anon
>>
Shitposters all over the shop, you'll be one of them, sooner or later
>>
Why do you people squabble all day like highschool girls?
>>
>>183969636
I'd be more than happy to help you friendo
>>
>>183969636
Coming now!
>>
>>183969793
Shut up faggot
>>
>>183969820
Because criticizing Segalt is verboten
>>
i've said cheers to anons who helped me in game before and i'm not segalt

or am I and i just don't know it yet
>>
>>183969868
Make me, Daddy~
>>
>>183969568
It seems like you're not completely retarded so I'll waste my time giving you some advice. Don't reply to stupid people, they'll just annoy you and you'll never ever convince them that they're wrong.
>>
>>183969917
We are all Segalt. He was inside us the whole time, and the friends we made along the way.
>>
>>183969917
Segalt is the unlocked potential within us all. He is our friend, he is our enemy. He is ourselves. He is the Guidance 3.
>>
File: Segalt.png (237KB, 1028x876px) Image search: [Google]
Segalt.png
237KB, 1028x876px
>>183969917
Is this your PSN? That's how I figure out if I'm Segalt or not.
>>
First Ebrietas attempt got her down to like a thumb's width of HP. Now watch me get nowhere near that for an hour.
>>
AWAY AWAY sorry anons, I goofed trying to torch the hunter.
>>
>>183969804
>>183969636
Find anyone or did my spot get taken again?
>>
>>183970226
Cheers!
>>
>>183970226
Hunter name?
>>
>>183970204
No worries, going to try to rering again.
>>
>>183970161
Yep, 2nd attempt I got 2 hits in and died. Fuck everything.
>>
>>183970261
Snake
>>183970259
?
>>
>>183970342
Ah, poor guy, you got Segalt'd
>>
>>183970394
Or Hibiki-ed as that faggot does the same thing, except he never replies to anyone
>>
>>183970342
Snake is new
Segalt is gone
Snake Segalt confirmed??
>>
>>183970319
Did it 3rd. I just clicked on the altar, I know you can use it to resurrect the Vileblood woman, but she's not dead and it gave me the option to offer flesh to the altar. I did and it said time reversed for it. I have no idea what just happened.
>>
>>183969754
The central argument that you have can't be refuted. It really is rude not to post that you're going to help, especially if someone else posted and then gets cucked. You still don't need to be riling people up though, it's pretty lame.
>>
Tips for Laurenareance's second bullshit form? I tried to get him stuck into the circle charge pattern but he always does some new bullshit move I've never seen before that's either super quick or a slow as fuck charged one that constantly fucks with my timing.
>>
>>183970561
Nope, my psn is totally different, and I don't say "cheers" because I'm not a Eurofag
>>
>>183970663
summon a cutie and have them do it all for you
>>
>>183970618
Exactly, its pretty funny seeing people damage control so hard when Segalt just continues to prove my point.

>>183970561
Nope, Snake is a swell dude and he posts here during Euro hours.
>>
>>183970729
This, pls I need to coop
>>
>>183970663
Let him circle around you when he charges by sticking to his right (your left), attack when he vomits.
>>
>>183970729
What cuties are the best to summon?
>>
>Actually died to the Axe dude

r-ringing at lamp
>>
Anyone wanna help me through cainhurst? I'm bl 39 with a +3 w3apon only trying to rush chikage. Ringing at start of cainhurst.
>>
>>183970663
Can you summon Valtr? Do that and just bomb his ass with BMA shots.
>>
>>183970879
Pass?
>>
>>183970813
I thank you profusely!
>>183970879
On my way friendo, password?
>>
>>183970729
This is still my first time fighting him, I've never summoned on my first go at a boss. Guess I just have to man up. Only if he didn't have AOE on literally all his attacks, then I'd be fine with it.
>>183970923
I beat the DLC, so I don't think I could.
>>
>>183970693
>>183970813
i-it was a joke
>>
Forgot, pass is blood
>>
Do eye runes matter for farming bosses for gems?
>>
>>183971095
I know, but I still wanted to respond.
>>183971104
Ringing now
>>
>>183971068
W-wait, you beat the DLC but Laurence is still alive? Then Valtr should still be around.

>>183971095
Rude joke dude, Snake is nice. Lets try not to shit on random people here.
>>
>Decide to use Beast Cutter throughout new character as main weapon instead of Whirligig as I usually do.
It really is an excellent weapon. Its blunt attacks do decent damage and is surprisingly quick, and the chain form is just beautiful to work with. Combine it with the Boom Hammer or either of the saw's, its a absolute beast (pun intended).
>>
>>183971185
No, just blood stones
>>
File: IMG_2942.png (117KB, 281x342px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2942.png
117KB, 281x342px
>Tfw wish someone would make a webm out of me dying so I could be bullied relentlessly
>>
>>183971467
If you want I can make fun of you for being a phoneposter, you mobile faggot.
>>
Ffs
>>
>>183971467
who are you?
>>
>>183970879
password?
>>
>OTK'd
I am a disgrace to all Yharnam folk. Ringing at fog.
>>
File: 1500067713700.jpg (52KB, 426x364px) Image search: [Google]
1500067713700.jpg
52KB, 426x364px
Goodnight /bbg/
>>
File: 1499056122054.jpg (166KB, 650x550px) Image search: [Google]
1499056122054.jpg
166KB, 650x550px
>>183972042
Good night cutie
>>
Is the defiled chalice as awful as it sounds?
>>
>>183971989
Shit, I'm useless. I'm gonna run in and hide in a corner or something.
>>
>>183972042
night, love you, i hope you sleep ok
>>
>>183972206
Don't worry, we'll get him this time!
>>
Snake and Hibiki you guys fucking own. How are you so good at this game? Anyway, thanks!
>>
>>183972198
Not really as long as you learn not to get hit often
>>
>>183972325
I'm not good, I got pushed off by that gargoyle faggot. Also, no problem, always happy to help!
>>
Thank you Cheesecake and Albatross! You're the best!
>>
>>183972568
Anytime! Will you be heading to Research Hall next?
>>
>>183972568
Cheesecake is here? Haven't played with him in awhile
>>
>>183972608
If you're free to help, then yup! Lemme spend my echoes first.
>>
hey i will host a tournament on the 29. at 7pm CET. the rules are BL70 gemless, story runes only, one 7.3% elemental gem (per conversion weapon) allowed, +6 maximum sidearm, no BMA, Elixirs, or Papers. if you want to join pls pvt msg me on twitch. I will stream the event on my twitch channel. twitch name dyas667
>>
anyone up for logarius fight? he's giving me a real butt kicking

pass is "warning", at first cainhurst lamp
>>
>>183972672
May I join you guys or is it full?
>>
>>183972672
Ring the beckoning bell by the weeb banging his head against the wall and I'll be there in a moment
>>183972634
I'm always here.
>>
>>183972721
No thanks
>>
>>183972734
On my way friendo!
>>183972793
Good to see you safe.
>>
>>183972759
It's full, sorry!
>>
>>183972980
Sorry to hear
>>183972734
Did anyone join?
>>
>>183961678
Yes, chalice dungeon progress is maintained when transitioning to NG+
>>
>>183973192
yeah, we beat him!
>>
>>183973648
Who joined you?
>>
File: 1485367137946.jpg (17KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485367137946.jpg
17KB, 640x640px
>mfw I finally have PS+
>mfw I don't have the DLC
IT FUCKING HURTS
>>
>>183973885
Buy it then. What's the big deal?
>>
anyone up for ebrietas? pass is "warning" again

summoning at the elevator top
>>
>>183969917
This. I say cheers all the time because it's part of my vocabulary. Never even played with Segalt and I'm sick and tired of hearing about him.
>>
>>183972721
You'd be lucky to find anyone in current-state bbg who would be up for a tourney
>>
Smooth one guys! Maria next? Btw should I stop at 50 for an arc build or keep levelling?
>>
>>183974539
Sure! I might need to head to bed afterwards because I don't want to make my sleeping schedule any worse than it already is. And 50 ARC is what most stop at, you could go 40 VIT and 70 ARC if you want it to be pure ARC
>>
>>183974683
Alright, we'll stop after Maria. Gonna trigger the fight then Mark out and ring.
>>
>>183974539
Yeah, I'll join in again
>>
>>183974259
I'm good, don't feel like getting my spot stolen by faggots who don't replay. *cough* Hibiki *cough*
>>
>>183974683
>>183974783
Good night Albatross, good night Cheesecake! Good run!
>>
>>183975179
Sweet dreams, was a pleasure to play with you! I'll be dreaming of AWAY AWAY tonight
>>
>>183974325
>>183972721

what do you mean by that? Also i m not only looking here for ppl its just i always enjoy the saturday fc and was hoping that ppl form there would join.
>>
File: 1495532181320.png (10KB, 300x134px) Image search: [Google]
1495532181320.png
10KB, 300x134px
>Reading nice things about you/your character when you're away from the thread
>>
>>183976449
whoever you are i love you
>>
>>183976449
You are a cutie patootie and so is Charlotte and Hibiki and Albatross and Cheesecake
>>
>>183976449
you're gay
>>
Whats the best glyph for heavy abyssals?
>>
>>183977541

6x6szg8d
>>
>just lost 5 mill echoes

Ree
>>
>I can't kill Laurence
>>
File: I-I'm fine.png (1MB, 1440x1122px) Image search: [Google]
I-I'm fine.png
1MB, 1440x1122px
>>183976449
>No one ever talks about you when you're not around
>No one waifus your character and willingly, on their own draws fanart of them
>>
>>183977441
i bet you kiss girls faggot
>>
File: 1497913783048.png (186KB, 563x689px) Image search: [Google]
1497913783048.png
186KB, 563x689px
>>183978457
well you're wrong
>>
File: 1500995180227.jpg (36KB, 482x322px) Image search: [Google]
1500995180227.jpg
36KB, 482x322px
>>183978574
oh, that actually made me feel kinda bad. soory anon.
>>
story defiled pthu is giving me troubles x.x
>>
>>183979053
forgot to mention it's HOT DOGGO giving me issues
tips?
>>
>>183979053
Want help? Random coop is giving me cancer.
>>
File: 1500254995035.jpg (1MB, 937x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1500254995035.jpg
1MB, 937x1500px
>>183978434
well, are you a qt waifu (male), good hoonter?
>>
>>183979169
sure, i don't know if srrc will work because it never does
pass is bbg
defiled pthu story chalice thingy
>>
>>183979382
Which layer? I have the glyph up for coop so we'll ring at the lamp for a better chance at connecting.
>>
>>183979382
I'll come too
>>
File: KosmicFeels.png (1007KB, 1000x1172px) Image search: [Google]
KosmicFeels.png
1007KB, 1000x1172px
>>183979279
I've gotten mixed reactions, wouldn't mind a few lewds though.
>>
>>183979454
Layer 2
>>
>>183979454
Got Charlotte here, waiting another minute or two for one more
>>
>>183979583
I'm ringing at the lamp now sorry, I got distracted and missed your post that you were on layer 2.
>>
File: 1501004347999.jpg (296KB, 887x900px) Image search: [Google]
1501004347999.jpg
296KB, 887x900px
>>183979583
>get dunked instantly

I swear this doesn't happen often
>>
oh dear, we almost got him but I'm bad
Reringing, and better luck next time Yuria
>>
>>183979490
well, you know what to do.
post hoonter
>>
File: My hunter.jpg (316KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
My hunter.jpg
316KB, 1920x1080px
>>183979854
O-okay
>>
>>183956187
>summoning for Amygdala
>>
Finally beat Laurenerancurenence, he finally decided to not do the bullshit moves during his second form. Can't believe a Cleric Beast rehash with AOE swipes gave me more trouble than Orphan, Ludwig, and all the various chalice dungeon bosses combined.
>>
Thank you for the help Yuria and Charlotte!
Proud of you two, if you wanted to play more, just say ^^
>>
>>183980150
No problem. I wouldn't mind trying to coop Amy but it's usually pretty awful
>>
>>183957898
>98s are using another argument instead of "back to r*ddit" and "muh skill"
>>
>>183958869
This is the reason Fextra is better than every other wiki
>>
>>183980281
Alright, I guess we can then!
Same password, ringing by the lamp, layer 3
And anyone else if they want to come
>>
>>183980490
We can group up and jump cheese 3rd phase
>>
>>183980087
Laurence is a better boss than orphan
>>
>>183980560
NOT NEEDED in the end
Thanks for the help again!
I've never gotten so far in the story dungeons, looking forward to what's next
>>
File: Arce guide.jpg (1MB, 2088x4131px) Image search: [Google]
Arce guide.jpg
1MB, 2088x4131px
Please guys, I worked really hard on this spruce-up. Please use it, you're breaking my heart.
>>
>>183980975
it's fucking ugly though, and the other one is easier to read
>>
>>183980975
I use it, the other one is ugly as shit
Did you also make the cooler version of the dungeon guide?
>>
File: 1375964207300.jpg (104KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1375964207300.jpg
104KB, 633x758px
>>183981042
Okay then
>>
>>183981114
If you send a picture of it I'll get to work on a fix-up.
>>
>>183980975
it's good, im proud of you anon!
>>
>>183981124
I mean it's not like it's beyond repair. Make the font and image size normal so opening it doesn't take up my entire screen for no reason, and fix the formatting so it's actually easier to read. Gem setups should be updated too, or even just link to www.bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html instead
>>
>>183981124
don't worry about it anon, I forgot to save it when you first posted it, but now it's all good. guides are for faggots though
>>
>>183981339
Thanks for the pointers bruh. I'm going to work on updating that today.
>>
>>183981187
Hes referring to this

http://i.imgur.com/PPXdj6T.jpg

And no, I made this
>>
>we never found a great one beast
How would that hellspawn look like
>>
>>183981896
Like the average bbg waifu
>>
>>183981940
Don't say mean things in this thread please
>>
>>183981940
You mean a good waifu or Maria?
>>
>>183981896
it would look like this anon's mom >>183981982
>>
File: 13675044397794.jpg (12KB, 224x213px) Image search: [Google]
13675044397794.jpg
12KB, 224x213px
>Beckoner has the same name as my ex
>>
I want a lotte gf
>>
>>183982418
now you need to betray him
>>
I wish there was some kind of false king allant that could de-level you
>>
>front cover hunter is wearing female yarnham hunter jacket

Waifus are canon
>>
>>183982418
DID
SHE
RESPOND
TO
YOUR
LEAGUE
GESTURE
>>
>>183982623
No you waifusperg that's just the hunter set without the little cape
>>
File: 1501138611066.png (157KB, 746x787px) Image search: [Google]
1501138611066.png
157KB, 746x787px
>>183982623
Yes they are
>>
>>183982708
Why is it leathery
>>
>>183982878
Everything is leathery in bloodborne
>>
loran dark beast is a tough boy wew
>>
>>183983336
He has 2 modes
Absolute omni cancer and punching bag, the strategy is never letting him get back to absolute omni cancer
>>
File: 1500687112605.jpg (44KB, 635x457px) Image search: [Google]
1500687112605.jpg
44KB, 635x457px
>decide to spruce it up
>invade someone
>think my build is trash
>go up to them
>they hit me
>my hp bar hardly moves
>i hit them
>their bar tanks
>i 2-3shot them
>????
was it always this bad invading normies?
>>
>>183983679
Chalice gems make a huge difference. I've invaded normies that are as high as 150 that don't even have chalice gems. Don't underestimate the normie.
>>
Any of you guys do a Vita remote play run? I'm thinking tonitrus would be best suited for the control scheme.
>>
>>183955741
Fire Saw Cleaver, Tonitrus and HMS for the three types of elemental damage.
>>
>>183955741
Chikage Tricked and Fire Cleaver get me through 98% of everything
>>
File: 1494300222410.jpg (13KB, 540x489px) Image search: [Google]
1494300222410.jpg
13KB, 540x489px
what's the minimum amount of vit I should run frcs with
>>
>>183960980
>Patches and Alfred might not get along though
Why would two sociopaths not get along?
>>
>>183983998
>>
>>183984035
Patches hates clerics, remember? Alfred, being of the Church, is essentially a cleric.
>>
>>183984239
In Bloodborne, Patches worships Amygdala
>>
>>183950493
Lothric
Maria
Priscilla
Nameless King
Ornstein

Come at me!
>>
>>183981853
Oh nice!
>>
>>183984791
Kangz and Ornstein are literally the only 2 respectable characters in your entire team
>>
>>183950493
>you will never have a hyperintelligent pet slug
Why live?
>>
>>183985181
>booo, girls have cooties!
>>
>>183985318
>Lothric
>>
>>183950493
Eileen
Nameless King
Gwynevere
Alfred
Gwyndolin

:3
>>
>>183985318
It's not my fault you picked shit girls and a faggot over the good ones
>>
>>183950493
Yorshka
Priscilla
Gwyndolin
Eileen
Patches
>>
>>183985404
>shit girls
I picked the only decent girls, what else remains? A talking sex toy, a cheap knockoff Priscilla, a granny, a hologram and a tsundere bitch.
>faggot
That's Gwyndolin.
>>
>>183985468
Swap patches for Gwynevere and you are golden
>>
>>183985535
>a cheap knockoff Priscilla
You're gay and I hate you. Purge yourself, you fucking faggot.
>>
File: avatar_3533a3b6bf68_512.png (148KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
148KB, 512x512px
>>183985535
>implying Eileen isn't better than all of your shitty waifu bait
>implying Lothric isn't a dirty faggot
>>
>>183969048
Because its made of siderite, same as eileens blades and gehrmans. Siderite is a mineral of the gods that rend one free of the dream, only particularily useful to those who hunt hunters.
>>
hi, anon!
tell me what you know about best flat BLT gems
please
>>
>>183985849
>siderite is a material of the gods
It's literally just steel they find in meteors
It makes no fucking sense but whatever
>>
>>183985731
So how is your Darkmoon summoning going? Got a couple of summons this year, I hope?

>>183985746
>liking an old black woman
I bet you fap to Oprah
>>
>>183985967
nigga its magical space metal dont be a faggot shits magical
>>
>>183985967
Not even that, siderite is mined from the ground. Meteoric iron is called kamacite.
>>
>>183985982
>Eileen
>black
no proof besides "M-MUH BLACK VOICE ACTOR" and it's not a fucking point since Patches' voice actor is black
>>
>>183986049
The description states how it fell from the sky or some shit.
>>
Is FRC Rom the hardest boss in the game?
>>
>>183986049
>>183985967

Stop being fags

"A special trick weapon passed down among hunters of hunters. One of the oldest weapons of the workshop.
Splits into two when activated. The weapon's warped blades are forged with siderite, a rare mineral of the heavens. Most effective swift attacks,such as after a quick-stepping."
>>
>>183986184
Thank you.
>>
>>183986184
"The heavens" can mean anything in Bloodborne, especially considering that even cosmos means not just space, but some alternative plane of existence.
>>
>>183986249
>it means what I want not what it says right in the game

k
>>
>>183986083
You're a fucking gerontophile anyway.
>>
>>183986184
>heavens
>related to gods
>gods in bloodborne are those ugly as shit great ones
>of the heavens could mean that it literally comes from above
>great ones are connected to space
>asteroids play a big part in bb
>he doesn't realize it
Step up your insight senpai
>>
>>183985253
The real bummer is:
>You will never have a cute mad doctor pet
>>
>>183986372
you dumb dumb im
>>183985849
>>
>>183986293
What does it say right in the game? It doesn't say the sky. It doesn't say the outer space. It says "heavens", which can mean a ton of things, especially in Bloodborne.
>>
>>183986396
Mating press?
>>
>>183986372
>asteroids play a big part in bb
They never come from space like they should. They always come from magical portals. "The cosmos" is a magical alternate dimension.
>>
>>183986480
>a place regarded in various religions as the abode of God (or the gods) and the angels, and of the good after death, often traditionally depicted as being above the sky.
>the sky, especially perceived as a vault in which the sun, moon, stars, and planets are situated.
Considering they're both the same place in bloodborne, I'd say it's pretty clear where they come from.
>>
>>183986560
>they always come from magical portals
those portals lead to space
>>
File: Image-char01.jpg (168KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Image-char01.jpg
168KB, 1280x720px
>>183986490
She seems rather eager for mating if you ask me
>>
>>183986642
*whirlig l2s your waifu*
nothin personell anon
>>
>>183986642
Did you know that originally Miyazaki intended fake iosefka to live but sony forced him to make her quest a death sentence?
Based sony
>>
>>183986726
what the fuck did you just do to my waifu you lil bitch
>>
>>183986602
The Dream is the realm of the gods in Bloodborne. This is where we can actually meet and interact with them.

>>183986634
Explain the mini-galaxies flying all around Isz, then.
>>
Some anon asked when the old hunters sale in the last thread
48% drop, and apparently it was on sale since last week
>>
>>183986797
Umm, it's your call whether to kill or or leave her be. If you've already got a cord from Arianna, there's no reason to kill her.
>>
>>183986829
H-HEY NOW CROWSTEEL, NO NEED TO GET VIOLENT
ARENT YOU SUPPOSED TO HATE THE CHURCH ANYWAYS
>>
>>183986970
But then her quest doesn't advance
>>
>>183986797
You can always tell which character is Miyazaki's personal waifu because she goes barefoot for no apparent reason.
>>
>>183987298
She has a specific armor set JUST to be barefoot
Myiazaki doesn't fuck around
>>
Need help with undead giant. Glyph is jjph and pass is bbg
>>
>>183987863
I'll srrc
>>
>>183987863
I'll try to come, but I'll have to turn on my console.
>>
>>183987863
Sorry, got too cocky. Hope you got em
>>
>>183987863
Got him, thanks tarryk, fuck this piece of shit boss.
>>
>>183988203
Might need a hand with rom as well, if you could ring again.
>>
>>183988308
Alright I'll ring
>>
Don't rush pal, relax.
>>
>>183988428
Shit, sorry. Was gonna parry the snatcher but i unequipped the gun lol.
>>
>>183988308
Thanks for the help lads.
>>
>>183986829
B-but what about the Blood Queen
>>
are the hintertomb chalices fun?
>>
>>183990182
As far as I'm aware, people here think only the FRC chalices are fun personally, I think they all suck and you can't make an FRC Hintertomb.
>>
File: Annalise.png (213KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
Annalise.png
213KB, 410x410px
>>183990034
Much like her dress, NOT NEEDED
>>
>>183990182
No chalice is fun unless you do it with people. At that point it may become fun if you're into it. If not it just gets boring after a while
>>
>>183990182
I loved their design
Loran>Hintertombs>Isz>Pthumeru
Shame Loran gems are not the ones I usually want
>>
So let me get this straight
In phtu lived the pthumerians with hintertombs being their massive graveyard
In loran lived the loran people and got scourged first
What's the deal with isz
>>
>>183990721
Isz is in space
>>
File: 1500775637658.jpg (250KB, 1800x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1500775637658.jpg
250KB, 1800x1050px
so im almost done with my crowsteel build

what should I do next? I'm thinking BoM eileen
>>
>>183990810
Yeah, a set of underground corridors floating in space.
>>
>>183990897
Group with a couple of others, make Maria, Gehrman and Ludwig(?) and reenact a Fishing Hamlet holocaust.

Oy vey, it's Byrgenwerth all over again.
>>
>>183991107
Ludwig doesn't have a set
>>
>>183991223
Just dress him in the Cainhurst Garb
>>
>>183991223
I don't know who the third one should be, so I figured Ludwig would be okay since he's old enough to possibly have been there. Just dress him as a Church hunter or something.
>>
>>183991223
You actually see scraps of the executioner garb hanging off of him during his boss fight.
>>
New thread when?
>>
Who the fuck decided that putting Loran Amygdala in a room with elevation differences was an acceptable idea? As a result, not only does it look glitched as fuck when it lies down in the middle of the air, but also I can't possibly hit it when I'm below. I've been trying to get it down for five minutes, but it got stuck on a column (another retarded idea) and couldn't move away from there, I had to bold hunter mark out. Pure clownshow.
>>
>>183992154
If it got stuck you just could have wielded the legs down. Also the stairs near the door make it easier to attack its head.
>>
>>183991925
Now:
>>183992385
>>183992385
>>183992385
Thread posts: 756
Thread images: 120

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.