[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/felmg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 760
Thread images: 93

File: Sunwell_Plateau_bosses.jpg (255KB, 2000x689px) Image search: [Google]
Sunwell_Plateau_bosses.jpg
255KB, 2000x689px
Sunwell edition

Alliance Guild <Damage Control>
https://discord.gg/C2e3wfN
<Clovermen>
their discord keeps expiring so ask someone for invite here

Horde Guild <HONK HONK>
https://discord.gg/rYBrssY

Felmyst (Or Gummy) is a TBC server coming out july 21st. 1x rates, no p2w, progressive content release.

>Register and download client
https://www.felmyst.com/

>EJ archive links
https://pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

>Talents
http://armory.twinstar.cz/talent-calc

>How do I play/gear my class?
https://pastebin.com/F6PUBYqr

>When is it going to come out?
July 21st 3PM EST

old: >>183292229
>>
Fuck all your guilds
>>
File: puddi erps with 14yo.jpg (135KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
puddi erps with 14yo.jpg
135KB, 720x1280px
>>
Mocky!
>>
Don't join DMCA/Awoo if you don't understand what Loot Council is
If you accept random people that you don't know and never met in your life the choice in what you can loot or not then join them
>>
Keep in mind that DMCA/awoo is made up of the core from MoH on Elysium. They are known for running a very biased loot council and if you bring up any kind of complaint you are silenced by being kicked or ostracized. Their current roster is primarily made up of their core from Elysium which is mediocre in terms of skill at best. They are having trouble recruiting due to their behavior on Elysium ruining their reputation here. They are simply trying to find more slaves to carry them through content so they can hoard the loot for themselves. They do not care about you.

I would highly suggest avoiding this guild. I will not suggest any guild to avoid appearing biased myself but there are plenty posted in the Felmyst guild recruitment forum to choose from.
>>
Redpill me on redpills
>>
<Sanctuary> HORDE GUILD: https://discord.gg/Z5VyXQu
>>
Rogues any good in PvE? Will groups take me with them for CC?
>>
>>183323440
>muh loot council boogeyman
>>
bullshit post damage control. was in MoH and non clique. Everything that guild did was fine and expected from 50+ random people on the internet. Spreadsheets and everything for attendance along with one of the fastest MC clears. Always active and drama was really only for the people that participated in it. Good guild overall.
>>
File: 1475786089379.jpg (222KB, 748x543px) Image search: [Google]
1475786089379.jpg
222KB, 748x543px
QUICK! POST YFW YOU DIDN'T PLAY ON ELYSIUM!
>>
<Salty Dogs> wants (You) today!

If you want an established guild full of private server veterans, who play the game for fun, not drama, then join today!

https://discord.gg/jd5GhAv
>>
File: 1448446995841.jpg (30KB, 720x438px) Image search: [Google]
1448446995841.jpg
30KB, 720x438px
>>183323527
>>
way to go mod, now there's three threads
they hired the right guy for sure
>>
File: 1498761215009.jpg (18KB, 559x556px) Image search: [Google]
1498761215009.jpg
18KB, 559x556px
>>183323527
>>
>>183323475
be ready to shill a lot because this is never going away
you will not scam people anymore
>>
>>183323516
shut up you fucking tranny shill. if you ask anyone on this general about that core the first thing that comes up is how terrible the loot distribution was.
>>
>>183323446
see
>>183323516
>>
>>183323453
This meme is still being pushed.
K E K
E K E
K E K
>>
>>183323461
No you will spam "LF Heal/Tank for BM" in Shattrath your whole life just to be rekt by hunter/warlock on dps meter.
>>
Post your favorite godsmack song.
>>
>>183323578
meme guild, meme discord, literally noone is actually rolling on Gummy from them
>>
>>183323516
I can confirm
I was in DMCA/awoo and we first cleared every content even on retails
The loot system was fair and me a total newfag was able to get full geared in only 3 days!
>>
>their discord keeps expiring so ask someone for invite here

Except the guild discord link literally in the last thread works perfectly fine. Mods delete this thread or you're going to start seeing some shit
>>
>>183323647
literally just autists repeating what they heard from another angry autist. everything was based on attendance with people that show up the most getting the most/best loot, in full public view. I literally don't remember a single thing being said bad about the guild/loot in 8 months outside of this thread, which leads me to believe its all false flags.
>>
File: 1386174257278.jpg (10KB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
1386174257278.jpg
10KB, 251x240px
>>183323516
>along with one of the fastest MC clears
>>
>>183323763
Amlith...
>>
<Sanctuary>
Real Horde guild, looking for more people to join us on launch.
Join our Discord now and read the announcements: https://discord.gg/Z5VyXQu
>>
>>183323647
And everytime I ask for proof shitters like you show up , althought to the guy that brought up Squish, I honestly don't know what to say about that, I wasn't there when that happened.
>>
>>183323959
>>183323820
>>183323647
Literally random fag guild damage control. MoH was 10/10 4chan guild, if you don't agree you aren't in it lol
>>
>>183323446
proof?
>>
>>183324010
><Sanctuary>
>Real Horde guild
>Real guild
>Real

Just give it a rest dude.
>>
>>183323516
See:
>>183323440
>>183323446
The "loot council" is literally made up of a group of friends that run everything and pat themselves on the back. Any time one of them gets loot, they always come out with a justification like "he does so much!" except so singular person does much work at all
>>
>>183324132
Babymetal...
>>
>>183324189
that didn't really happen though is what the people actually in the guild are saying
>>
>>183323446
name 1 person that was kicked/ostracised
>>
>mandate decides to move to felmyst
>sells their elysium characters
>uprising against their loot whore ways
>guild is made up of their 'core' which is a bunch of shit tier players who spam memes in discord
>unable to recruit anyone due to poor reputation gained over multiple servers
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>183324546
now if only Baka would kill itself...
>>
>>183324461
Autotrash
Babymetal
Puddi

wtf I love bullying now
>>
>>183324546
i-if we change name on every servers no one will recognize us
>>
>>183324189
>Any time one of them gets loot, they always come out with a justification like "he does so much!"
But that literally never happens. We have most important pieces decided beforehand and discussed CL to players.
>>
I don't play with /vg/ guilds but from an outsider perspective you guys are coming across as defending way too hard, which almost always means something.
Maybe it's false flagging, I have no idea. Just saying. If it isn't, maybe consider cooling it. 25man isn't that tough to fill up and it seems like you guys are already set.
>>
>eu goes to bed
>the thread actually has quality discussions now

ahh...okay so this is how it works...
>>
>>183324626
actually, babymetal and auto are the only people MoH has bullied out (though they both quit on their own accord)
>>
>>183324692
>discussed CL to players

lmao this never happened. do you think lumikaru and babymetal talk about their loot decisions beyond calling people they pass over for loot shitters.
>>
Aaaaaa Mocky's legs!
>>
>>183324692
Yep, decided beforehand amongst yourselves. Not once did I ever see loot discussion, aside from the accuria thing
>>
>>183324707
the point is just to warn people about scam
>>
>>183324707
What the fuck do you expect. It's the same old bullshit since people from MoH decided to roll on Felmyst.
People are apparently assmad we made it through shitty MC on a russian server. I have no idea why.
I saw just about the same, if not more, sperging about loot in <wpsg> and <shrek>. Which is to say minimal.
>>
>>183323359
What the fuck, how do faggots get off to this?
>>
>>183324707
Man it's because it's every single thread, it's people repeating bullshit so they can peddle their own guilds, arguing about the people that said that the guild was full of trannies actually worked out to the point where the tranny shitposting went down by a fuckton.
>>
>>183324913
>euros go to bed
>mods made a critical fuck up
>>
>>183324913
>quality discussions
the falseflagging or the desperate literal who guild shitposting?
>>
Join the only real non loot council guild!

<Damage Control> provides a chill atmosphere, experienced raid leader, established and transparent loot system where players have the influence, not a clique!

Join us! https://discord.gg/C2e3wfN
>>
>>183325085
I'd be happy to admit that american mods are shit and american posters are amazing while the reverse is true for european mods and european posters
>>
>>183324962
>druid and paladin tier loot
wow it's fucking nothing, they have no say in real items
>>
>>183325051
>you're just mad that we were successful
the only thing you were successful at was funneling loot to your core and keeping the members who were actually pulling their weight from getting geared. you will never have a fair loot system because none of you are decent human beings.
>>
Guilds should honestly be permanently removed from OPs from now on in these threads. Any thread that advertises a guild should just be ignored in favor of ones without by default. It's a huge cause of shit-posting and is a simple fix. Advertise in the thread but not in the OP because it literally just results in people lying and other stupid shit because of competing guilds.

There really is no argument against this. There hasn't been an OP in the last week that didn't include shit-posting in the OP. Every single time someone adds some stupid shit like (this is the dead guild dont join this) or you have that retarded faggot who keeps pretending like guilds don't have a permanent link because it's so xD funneh!!!!

From here on out any OP with a guild in it should be dismissed to save these threads from your discord fucking autism.
>>
>>183324962
Neither of them handles loot anymore, because they proved they can't and shouldn't be allowed to in early MC's though.
Healers have their spreadsheet for important loot distribution prepared by now.
So do melee/hunters for the most part.
>>
>amerifags get home from work
>the thread gets pruned/deleted

whoa...so this is the power...of the red white and blue
>>
>>183324975
>accuria thing

yeah they 'discussed' whether or not it's okay to give accuria to Infamy, a hunter, who happens to be the guild discord owner; translators note to shitters: accuria is NOT a Hunter item.
>>
File: 1500012331243.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500012331243.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>183325235
you are so retarded, these threads have from 50 to 80 posters, the people of /vg/ in discord go up to 200+, the /vg/ discord guilds have 30-40 members and 60-100 members, you are not going to exclude more than half the people on these threads just because you don't like their communication tool, also, keeping them out of the OP just brings up more shitposting mongoloid, you are the sort of retard that think that if you close your eyes the problem will go away
>>
Hey, remember those blue sets Blizzard added at vendors in late TBC that needed honored rep to buy? Will they be available at launch?
>>
>>183325234
I rolled with moh on elysium and was horde on k2 and still got loot so please let me know who you were in moh since you act like you know anything about the guild
>>
>>183325135
Don't join this guild
Girl GM
>>
>>183325234
>keeping the members who were actually pulling their weight from getting geared
Examples anon. Who was kept from getting geared and actually did his job?
Sylviee? The well-deserved guild first Vis'kag rogue that basically got all the loot he wanted except for t1 shoulders (not a good call in this case)?
Or maybe Samfu, who was fed loot out the ass and quit over a meme book from Onyxia?
Do provide specifics.
>>
>>183325257
THE SAME FUCKING THING WAS SAID ON ELYSIUM. Then what happens? Oh, they got promoted when we started raiding because they deserved it and the whole loot whoring bullshit started again. You're acting like they will never have any power in the guild ever again because you fucking demoted them on discord. We have seen that is absolute bullshit.
>>
>>183325435
what's wrong with that?
>>
>>183325209
>real items

good thing virtual pixels in a game aren't real
>>
Reminder that Earwen/Luthien is still a fucking officer so some unfathomable reason
>>
How many dicks do I have to suck to be a member of the clique?
>>
<LATER KEMOSABE>

is now recruiting! We are a discord free guild and looking for all members to join! We are the true alliance felmyst guild!
>>
>>183325435
a real girl or fe(male)?
>>
>>183325521
everything
>>183325584
kys for even asking
>>
>>183325403
then why do you even need to shill any guilds in the thread if you have that many in a discord?
Are you even reading what you type?
>>
>>183325319
>accuria is NOT a Hunter item
>16 agi 2% hit covering for most of Hunter hit needs
>not a Hunter item
Meanwhile other Accurias went to Bart, one of the only dps warriors who actually has a decent prebis tanking set, Dads, because it was a gigantic milestone upgrade and two rogues. One of which didn't even play with MoH before Elysium.
>>
>>183325435
Everyone knows girls kill raiding guilds. It happens to normies and it will happen to the autists in here.

Even trannies fuck us over how can we expect to control the power of a female. They either need to be relegated to social status or removed completely
>>
>>183325470
why would anyone promote Babymetal the local retard after he fucked up as an officer, he is never getting power again, from what guild are you, I want to know what you are selling.

>>183325570
only 4, 2 if you are a girl
>>
>>183325435
Mocky, this HAS to stop
>>
One alliance guild has drama from two previous servers, ely and k2. Lot's of issues with loot and on Gummy they are going with a loot council and the same clique.

The other one doesn't have Loot Council

Which one to join?

Really makes me go hmmmm
>>
>>183325702
so it literally went to people who literally had the most raid attendance and who literally put in the most effort.
>>
>>183325470
This is about Elysium you retarded ape. Because, surprisingly, the Felmyst guild has no officers as of yet because it has a grand total of 0 lvl 70 characters that are ready to raid.
Babyshitter is not an officer anymore and never will be one, because he's a retarded attention whore who cannot handle anything other than flash of light spam.
>>
<Sanctuary>

We WILL raid
>>
>>183325718
>going back to the pretending there is a girl playing with /vg/ currently
its like the grand circular cycle of shitposting that never ends.
>>
>>183325667
the one that isn't reading is you, we have the right to be here, we are the majority and do it because we want to, go suck a dick, we are not going away only because you want to.

>>183325828
the other one hasn't even tried yet, let's not bring up the track record of your current members, because that just brings up alot more shitposting. merove, indi,
snoipah
>>
>>183323527
>tfw take break from leveling to gank in redridge
>laying waste to gay alliance losers
>stupid patrolling guard keeps aggroing on me so i have to kill him
>a few days of this and a GM whispers me
>tells me i'm getting banned for 72 hours for "killing NPCs"
>only NPC i killed was just a fucking GUARD
>d/c'd before i can even reply
>never log back again because of alliance favoritism

>mfw finally seeing it die after 7 months
>>
>>183325847
Attendance yes, as for effort opinions vary.
>>
Este hilo si que vale mierda. Desearia que alguien golpeara a los travestis hasta que se les deforme la cara.
>>
>>183325965
>let me do some epic namedropping and present it as an argument

LITERALLY KYS
>>
>>183325828
Hey, hey, we made alot of changes and uhh you have nothing to worry about ok? We are totally going to be better this time. Just please come explain the strat to us and if our dps is low just ignore that cause uh we're undergeared and we need the gear to do dps, i mean look at your dps its pretty high you dont really need the gear but obviousyl we do with our low dps and stuff so uhh if you dont mind ill take that and give this to the other class leader okay thats good next boss
>>
>>183325828
>Lot's of issues with loot
Do name some of them. There's apparently "lot's" of those so please provide specifics.
>>
>>183325965
>so much cancer in one post
Mention high school starting in the summer or some trannie shit, bring up loot council as well.
As it is I give you 3/10, needs improvement.
>>
>>183326023
i mean 1 more raid of attendance is 1 more raid of effort. plus those people were always top dps of their respective classes and farmed the most consumables, for every raid. It's 40 random people from the internet, people make mistakes but overall it was a good guild. Not even top tier guilds are fucking perfect.
>>
>>183326185
Every single time anyone mentions that guild or the core the first thing that comes up is loot issues. Do you think that is just a coincidence? If it was an isolated incident then it wouldn't be brought up every single time.
>>
>>183326185
>DMCAIDF wants to pretend there is no discussion of the past issues in this or previous thread
top zozzle
>>
>>183325319
>infamy: PLEASE ACCURIA IS A HUNTERS ITEM I SWEAR
>other officers: no shush you can't have it

wtf i hate the clique...
>>
File: 1311759227405.jpg (7KB, 170x213px) Image search: [Google]
1311759227405.jpg
7KB, 170x213px
>>183323527
>>
>>183326309
only takes one dedicated autist to start a rumor
>>
>>183326081
What argument, you are just a trying to shit on <awoo> are you seriously going to pretend you care about arguing? After weeks of shitposting?
>>
Mocky's butt is so much nicer than dumb ol Puddi's!
>>
>>183326309
Then provide fucking specifics. Because all that's bitched at is MUH LOOT ISSUES without even mentioning what those issues were.
>>183326312
Feel free to backlink to them then. And while you're at it look through responses for clarification, because sadly you're fed bullshit for the most part.
>>
>>183326153
loot went to people with the most attendance so they can use more. Loot council is a boogeyman and always has been.
>>
>>183326401
Thanks ;)
>>
>>183326185
>Half of the previous thread was loot issue discussion about k2 and ely
>All of the threads that were created cause mod was retarded have the same discussion
>The same people are now in DMCA or Awoo or how ever you tranny fucks are called
>DUDE ITS JUST A COINCIDENCE THAT WHEN EVER WE'RE TALKED ABOUT LOOT ISSUES COME UP LMAO

desu any new member that falls into your trap deserves it fully
>>
Why are there no Horde /vg/ guilds serious about raiding?
>>
>>183326271
It's just a change of focus from the shills, it used to be trannies before, yesterday it was that we weren't a real /vg/ guild
>>
>>183326507
>brings up 0 examples
later kid
>>
redpill me on Penny

redpill me on Manlett
>>
>>183326507
So backlink to them you mongoloid. Or is it too hard? Or maybe the concerns were already addressed in that thread and you're just shitposting for the sake of it?
>>
>>183326309
>Do you think that is just a coincidence
no certainly not a coincidence, it's people who have an agenda against the guild falseflagging or straight up lying
>>
>>183326526
literally <Salty Dogs> the guild with the longest history in wpsg, nosg and more.
>>
>>183326570
You don't need examples when it is common knowledge. You reap what you sow faggot.
>>
>>183326526
because raiding is for literal loser ass virgin autists and that goes double for raiding on a fucking P R I V A T E S E R V E R of all things. hordebulls are generally neurotypical normie type chads who have better things to do than slay mogdor the destroyer on reset every week after clearing literal hours worth of trash
>>
>>183326526
<Sanctuary>
>>
File: 1498761045839.jpg (50KB, 853x623px) Image search: [Google]
1498761045839.jpg
50KB, 853x623px
>>183323527
>>
Do Mandate of Trannies really think they have ZERO loot issues?

Multiple raids of people have quit your shit raid guild and even Indi's literal normie reddit guild has sniped members from you because people hate playing with you so much
>>
>>183326507
this single autist non stop shits on MoH for no reason
>>
>>183326635
if aspergerlord is in it'll die again. seriously. remove that cancer and all will be fine.
>>
>>183326676
>it's common knowledge because I say so
>>
File: IMG_0286.jpg (94KB, 887x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0286.jpg
94KB, 887x720px
>>183326447
F>>183326447
ucking kill yourself
>>
Just stop shitposting about the loot council corruption. <Awoo> will have LC and the clique will be able to lure suckers in to carry them to loot. Have zero pitty for the retard that fall into their trap.
>>
>>183326732
redpill me on aspergerlord. what's his beef?
>>
>>183326635
So the one that never raided?
>>
>>183326724
Any examples of such? Or is it Loeizposting again?
>>
>>183326582
Was made GM because was one of the very few non retards between <literal whos> and <clovermen> he is the figurehead representing no drama and no retards, has some TBC experience

Was a reliable raider on k2 an officer on elysium and will be co-gm on gummy, has little experience with TBC but has experience distributing loot and handling guilds, Valky the other co-gm has alot of TBC experience
>>
is the open beta offline? what happened?
>>
>>183326732
hey memetlemen,

its me, aspergerlord as you guys might know me, aspergermeme, I'm not using my trip because glaston and asscobra and all those kind of people have gotten my trip and is just ABUSING IT! if you see my TRIP ITS NOT ME ANYMORE OKAY?! anyway...

I can see WAIFU got some VERY UNEEDED ATTENTION! waifu is a shitty attention whore who isn't even a fun meme, why are people suddenly thinking he's a meme? I saw the strawpoll and waifu had 0 votes the entire time, everyone KNOWS he's not a meme so why are you guys PRETENDING THAT HE IS????????

you guys are ACTUALLY RETARDED SOMETIMES

anyway I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT I WOULD LIKE TO CHALLENGE WAIFU TO A MEME-OFF!!!!! IF WAIFU IS HERE AND READING THIS MESSAGE:

MEET ME IN THE ARENA IN VALLEY OF HONOR AT 4 PM EDT, THAT'S 1 PM PDT IF YOU NEED THAT.
IF YOU AREN'T THERE, WAIFU, IT WILL BE A DEFAULT WIN FOR ME, ASPERGERLORD, THE MEME MASTER, LORD OF MEMES.
>>
<Sanctuary>
>>
File: 1406845196607.gif (1MB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
1406845196607.gif
1MB, 160x160px
>>183326784
>realizes that he has no actual argument for the loot council boogieman
>S-STOP POSTING ABOUT IT
keep it up
>>
>>183326843
he's a fucking retard that just goes inactive on a whim. salty dogs couldn't properly recruit because that idiot wasn't online, and then people just got fed up and quit playing or moved to normie guilds.
avoid by all costs.
>>
>>183326757
>We're not corrupt because I say so
Fuck off already, I've posted shit that's been ignored by you (assuming you're the same person thats been arguing in defense of MoH) in favor of making blanket statements responding to other posts.
>>
>>183326876
>Was a reliable raider
>Manlett the shitter
>>
>>183326784
>>183326724
if you show up to every raid, put in as much effort as possible, and farm consumables you will get loot, maybe first. thats the be all end all of this entire discussion.
>>
>>183326894
"b"
>>
>>183326459
You vapid hormonal cunt.
If you want people to join your circlejerk guild, it's on you to assure them that the same mistakes won't be made again. It's not on them to go scouring through months of threads to find specific examples to "prove" shit that you'll wave away.
At it's core it's a variation of "trust us lol". If that's the stance then go with that, don't bring your reddit "cite your sources" nonsense sandwiched between tranny meme posts.
Most people do not have an issue with loot council, they have an issue with a loot council that is run by a clique of friends with an over-active defense force that activates as soon as the HRT kicks in. If you want to argue it's just one long wolf autist falseflagging your entire guild with 7 months then good luck with that.

Even better, detail how exactly your loot council works if it's so transparent and no one has issues with it. You're the one shilling, not the other way around. Explain how exactly the council comes to decisions, who is on the council or what qualifies someone to get on the council. Is it rotating?
Again, since your argument is "Trust us lol" maybe just say that and stop wasting so much time.
Faggot.
>>
>mandate of trannies
>YMCA
>salty cum

what other guilds for the kill on sight list?
>>
File: nevereverr.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
nevereverr.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>183326941
><Sanctuary>
>Real Horde guild
>Real guild
>>
1-3 warrior (please this one)
4-6 warlock
7-9 rogue
0 none, kill myself instead
>>
>>183327006
not the same guy
just looking for any sort of evidence apart from "cuz ppl said so"
>>
>>183327006
I'm not him but I have responded to almost everything decently except for the squish issue that was brought up, I have no idea what's that about
>>
>>183326876
Real talk if you want the guild to be more presentable and not another complete joke, remove Manlett from "Co-GM", he has such a negative stigma that is still apparent that he'll drive away a lot of players

At this point he is almost as bad as Merove to have on the Members List for your guild
>>
Northcraft
>>
>>183327006
You can fucking link to your own posts. It's not difficult. Please point towards the posts with examples, because so far all that was said is "MUH ISSUES" "NO THEY CORUPPT" "EVERYONE KNOWS THEY'RE CORRUPT" and similar shit.
>>
>>183327037
This. My friends just put in the most effort though, so tough luck there.
>>
>>183326612
I just don't like manlet and his normie friends desu.
>>
>>183327132
soon, wrathbro, soon...
>>
Even as a literal who i can tell that the loot council corruption is just shitposting to get people to join the other shitty guilds so those officers can enforce their own loot council.

Valky seems proffesional enough just from lurking so I'm completely trusting that the loot council will have no corruption
>>
>>183327143
then you'll get loot after the people that will use it better. that way the raid does more dps.
>>
there should be a priority queue for those who obtained glad/hand of adal during tbc
>>
>>183327218
You wish it worked like that but, I'm the MoH loot council
>>
>>183326724
people quit, that's vanilla

everybody who quit over loot so far (not a huge amount of people) was in the wrong, please provide a single contrary example
>>
Well I warned you guys. The server will launch in 24h and you didn't stop.

You think Mocky's shitposting was bad? Here's comes the original /krog/ and /elyg/ shitposter.
>>
>>183326780
>F-fucking kill yourself
Cucker you have no reason to talk shit to the traps, you admitted to having bpd and gad.
You have mental illness just like the traps do.
>>
>>183327125
>Comparing manlet to Merove
Not even close, not even abit, I have yet to see a single screen shot of manlett, merove has been dragged across shit for months
>>
I was with MoH on elysium.. didn't get a single thing in 5 raids and told me to whine elsewhere when I asked nicely why... :S
>>
<Sanctuary>

Don't believe the lies, come check us out before making an opinion.
>>
>>183327215
same. I just joined DMCA and I am very impressed by how well organized they are and everyone is generally cool chill girls. I don't know what this falseflagging is all about.
>>
>>183327125
>real talk
>remove your GM if you want your guild to be successful

are you retarded?
>>
>>183327401
>>183327312
>the shitposter has resorted to falseflagging... :S
>>
>>183327037
Ok, so riddle me this. The other alliance guild basically has a guaranteed system that if i work on my gear, attend raids and bring consumables that I will get gear. It's done in a transparent way with minimal officer meddling.

On the other hand you opted for a loot council after it being associated with corruption in literally every thread in the past who knows how long, from krog to elyg to felmg.

Do you not see an issue here?

Guaranteed loot without some personal bias because someone is an ERP partner of the clique member or is a clique member himself vs all this shit that's being posted in the thread.

Why not just drop the loot council and provide a more transparent system that isn't based on trust since it seems trust is something you have in short supply outside of the core or clique members.
>>
>>183327312
thats how it worked for every raid i attended
>>
>>183326724
Indi has sniped a grand total of 0 players.
>>
>>183327329
Nihilum never had remotely the king of raid turnover Mandate has, you're delusional if you think this type of mass quitting the guild (raiders no less) is "normal"

>>183327450
Manlet doesn't do shit though, Valky and Madti do everything

Manlett just makes the guild look bad at this point desu
>>
>>183327401
Oh no not the :S poster did you get the DMCA screenshots yet? :S
>>
heres a little tip for the felmyst hopefuls lookin for a guild

pick one that doesnt have a suck ass name because theyre prolly cool

unfortunately that disqualifies every guild in this thread so far
>>
>>183327367
>bipolar and anxiety
>anywhere at all comparable to being a man that wants to be a woman, wears his moms underwear and takes female hormones
LOL
>>
>>183327516
name someone who quit over a legitimate grievance
>>
I want to lick Mocky's toes
>>
>>183327530
No :S I just woke up
>>
>>183327584
you're right, it's worse. you don't even have any real issues LOL
>>
>>183327592
>legitimate
I guess next goal post is you defining what's legitimate and what's not

kys your self, lad
>>
>>183327516
>Nihilum
>unironically naming a fucking /vg/ guild after a tryhard OG guild

who the fuck was retarded enough to do thsi anyway
>>
>>183327514
Zintos
Madti
Jaedung
Yattz
Reznik
Amy

All have alts or joined on their mains, Manlett doesn't even do anything about it either he lets Indi cuck him daily

>>183327592
Why, the turn over is there, if you don't think that massive turn over isn't related to the guild itself you're just lying to yourself
>>
>>183327487
dude i never saw that happen. from what i could see it was always in a spreadsheet before the raid based on attendance.
>>
>>183327698
>moh admin madti joins pupper pals with his alt
>gets loot
who's cucking who again?
>>
>>183327080
It was partially explained right here:
>>183324692
And for a proper explanation it's basically like this:
CL's currently are:
Hunter: Threepwood
DPS Warrior: Artie
Tanks: Valky
Rogue: Lythria
Priests and shared healer loot: Madti (inb4 LMAO MADTY LMAO)
Druids: Lumikaru (no real power)
Paladins: currently vacant
Casters: direct democracy pretty much
They are replaced when they fail hard or their respective classes get fed up with their shit.
Equipment is tracked via spreadsheets and upgrades are determined based on currently in-slot equipped item, whether there are non-raid replacements which the player could've picked(AV rings, off hands, shit like that), attendance and performance based on currently equipped gear. Disputable items are taken up for discussion with players that would be prioritised for them, accounting for breakpoints (crit/hit caps etc) and often theorycrafted to determine how big of an upgrade it is for them. Sometimes people inform the CL's that they'll pass certain pieces in favor of lesser geared people. Sometimes they don't. Sometimes it's put on a roll when the item in question is a meme.
And so it goes.
>>
im gonna play draenei enh shammy.

will i have a fun time?
>>
>>183327487
>>183327538
>>183327516

great reddit spacing
>>
>>183327698
Amy already quit MoH on his main after he got cores too kek
People hate MoH which is why they are quitting it has nothing to do with vanilla the guild is just unpleasant to be in
>>
/wpsg/ oldboi here.

Discord isn't the main cause of the threads being shit now. There were always voice chat cliques and while having a built in IRC client hasn't helped things its hardly the biggest issue.

The big problem is pop. Pre-existing, a server was great if it had 2k concurrent, and lord knows how any English speakers. There was often no normie guild you could go to, and any splinted guild wouldn't have enough people to raid while you were laughed at in the thread for fucking yourself over.

Basically this is 98% /nosg/'s fault go fuck yourselves
>>
>>183327690
they are big fags but that was probably the coolest thing they've ever done.
They literally cucked kungen out of his guild name, that was the whole point. I don't think they expected to be allowed to keep it.
>>
>>183327671
I'm sure if you can name someone then you can defend your position, right?

Why can't you name anybody?
>>
why are all the officers on the dmca discord creeps who sent me nudes when I said I was 13 :S?
>>
>>183327516
>mass quitting
Such as?
>>
>>183327830
>Casters: direct democracy pretty much
Nice Mageblade you got there.

Top jej
Give it up, even birds in the trees know so many stories of issues that all this is just silly.
>>
>>183327975
Such as 2 entire raid groups of 60s quitting and many more joining other guilds

Nihilum never had that kind of turn over on Kronos
>>
>>183327864
>They literally cucked kungen out of his guild name, that was the whole point. I don't think they expected to be allowed to keep it.
how mad did he get exactly?
>>
>>183327671
>crying over virtual items on a poorly emulated server for a 15 year old game about orcs and dragons
>legitimate
>>
>>183327662
Then why do my meds help with my bpd and gad? Why have i been diagnosed with same thing by multiple specialist? kill yourself tranny, but i dont need to tell you that, you will do that by time you hit 30.
>>
>>183327850
you too :^)
>>
>>183327978
It was agreed upon you mongoloid. Why do you keep talking out of your ass.
If you really wanted to complain about something you'd complain about Artie's 2 deathbringer's. But it seems you're absolutely clueless and just regurgitating what was shitposted in /elyg/.
>>
>>183328043
probably about 4/10 mad but the bar isn't that high for /vg/ achievements so it easily goes in the hall of fame
>>
>>183328043
i think he tried to get the admins to make us give it up and he ended up not playing
>>
>>183328091
"wahh i can't handle my emotions pls give me meds and heroine"
>>
>>183328049
>"b-b-b-but muh loot doesnt matter, what matters is the community" :^)
>plays in a guild of retarded trannies and literal mentally ill autists who shitpost in discord all day about how lonely and depressed they are
>>
>>183328032
>2 entire raid groups of 60s quitting
>80 lvl 60's quit
lmao. realmplayers is a thing you idiot. you can see how much of a turnover the raids had. no need to bullshit like this.
>>
>>183327830
It's. The. Same. Fucking. Thing. You are just trying to repackage it to pretend like it's any different. Once you have people locked in at 70 everything will go back to being the same loot whore fiesta that it was on every single other server this core has played on.

If you want a fair loot system DO NOT follow these guys. It has been prove time and time again that they have ZERO credibility when it comes to loot distribution. They will pass you over, laugh at you and kick/ridicule you if you attempt to discuss it.
>>
>>183327856
nobody has left the guild over loot retard, you can't name a single person. everyone is just burned out from 8 months of MC
>>
File: 1461800790980.png (10KB, 380x20px) Image search: [Google]
1461800790980.png
10KB, 380x20px
>>183327864
>>183328043
Kungen also became depressed and stopped streaming after all these events + the subsequent corpse camping of nihilum members by Nihilum

Probably wasn't the sole reason, but almost undoubtedly was a factor
>>
>>183327753
You didn't get my point. When there is no alternative and you feel you want to raid with /vg/, I get how people swallow corrupt loot council. They can't keep ignoring the corruption forever so they leave. What I am asking you is how is the loot council better compared to a transparent system that awards attendance, consumables, gearing up on your own directly. You said that if you attend and pull your own weight you will get loot. From where? Loot council, right? So I need to trust them to do it properly after all the shit that they are being called upon?
Honestly, I don't want to take a chance. Down to road when I don't get any loot and then get talked down upon because people with loot start spamming meters at me when I ask for a more fair distribution I would hate my self for not going for a more transparent option.
>>
>>183328309
80 level 60s did quit though, compare the first raids to the later ones

The turnover for Mandate of Heaven is astonishing honestly, they go through more DPS and Healers than most leveling guilds do
>>
why can't anybody provide examples lads
>>
LOL DMCA/Awoo have a secret channel called "Lootscam" on discord and they leaked it by mistake
what a bunch of scumbag
>>
where can i set up my UI and addons?
>>
>>183328272
lol. im on seroquel and a few low dose benzos. did i trigger the tranny?
>>
>>183328319
Okay, so what do you want you dumb fucking nigger?
You wanted explanation, here's your explanation.
Provide fucking examples of how it has been "prove" time and time again that they have ZERO credibility when it comes to loot distribution. I'll wait.
>>
>>183328272
"wahh i can't handle my chromosomes pls give me hormones and respect my pronouns"
>>
>>183328481
can you really not see the resemblance between ur "problem" and the trannies'?

>>183328548
this guy gets it
>>
>>183328145
>It was agreed upon you mongoloid
See, you utter cunt. I didn't even have to say who got what when how and why. I just had to mention an item and you already know all the trouble that has been associated with it. And then you proceed to admit that there were even worse issues.

You know what they say, where there is smoke

Now go KYS since you won't see a raid without people to gear you and carry you to.
>>
>>183328462
smolderforge
>>
>>183328335
Wrong, then why didn't Nihilum have this kind of turn over? Why did all those 60s join other guilds then? Why are people quitting days before BWL?

Because playing in Mandate isn't fun, it is filled to the brim with literal teenagers and autists like Babymetal and Lumikaru are "Class Leaders"

Face it, people don't enjoy playing in MoH and this is backed up by the amount of people leaving the guild and joining other guilds
>>
>>183327112
You did it, anon.
>>
>What are you talking about Mandate of Heaven never had any drama whatsoever. It was a perfect guild with no issues ever.
The tranny core is getting desperate.
>>
>>183327112
If 1 you roll a draenei warrior
>>
>>183328568
There is no resemblance, I know my problems are real because the meds help.
>>
>>183328782
just like how the hormones help the trannies! :D
>>
>>183328435
I guess that's why our core raid team is the best. people who can't handle the hardcore atmosphere get out and join more casual guilds, what's the problem?
>>
>>183328354
i'm saying if you show up to every raid and pull your weight you will get loot, everything else is a falseflag. i don't care what guild you play in. once 70 if a guild dies or you don't like the way it's going you can just join another one.
>>
>>183328435
>dps and healers
off the top of my head, people that quit (not due to burning out or life circumstances leading to quitting wow)
dindu, puddi, babymetal, automute, loeiz, sylviee, askov, yesimret, excess, mancow, samfu, fmouse
good riddance
>>
>>183328865
>hardcore
>wipes to a pile of rocks every week
>micspamming americans like dads shouting over raidleaders

kek
>>
>>183328869
>i'm saying if you show up to every raid and pull your weight you will get loot, everything else is a falseflag.
So why not go for a guild which has a loot system that will guarantee that instead of one based on trust in a group of people who not too many would deem reliable or even sane by the looks of the thread.
Also it can't all be falseflagging mate. These kinda of issues don't come out of nothing.
>>
File: 213443643.png (127KB, 330x215px) Image search: [Google]
213443643.png
127KB, 330x215px
How do you call this haircut?
>>
File: 1463934426586.png (18KB, 830x161px) Image search: [Google]
1463934426586.png
18KB, 830x161px
>>183328624
Really, the number one thing in any guild is how much fun you have. Especially in a 4chan guild.
>>
>>183327698
>All have alts or joined on their mains

Zintos quit MoH 3 months ago because he's a retarded sperg. He quit the game because he lost the roll on HoJ to a MoH rogue.
Madti's priest still has 100% attendance in MoH.
Jaedung had 50% attendance in MoH and even less on his alt in pupper pals.
Yattz comes to every MoH raid, doesn't come to every pupper pals raid on his druid
Reznik what?
Amy quit

>>183327856
Amy quit before the patch was out retard
>>
1-3 based rogue
4-6 dumb druid
7-9 gay priest
0 die in my sleep tonite
>>
>>183328864
lmao, regardless of what you believe the fact is that these trannys are freaks of nature. Stay triggered, disgusting tranny nobody will ever love you, how does it feel to be a living fetish?
>>
>>183329027
This, and people clearly do not enjoy playing in Mandate or with them

I don't think they realize this and ostracized/villify anyone who leaves their "clique" like here
>>183328923

Which only isolates them more
>>
>>183328624
>people don't enjoy playing in MoH
insane or autistic people who get told to play/spec properly and farm bis gear, then sperg out about this don't
>>
>>183329002
*slams hair*
>>
>>183328738
Nobody wants to raid with them. Nobody wants to raid in any of these /vg/ guilds according to the poll. People are sick of discord cliques giving themselves officer positions and making corrupt loot council guilds. MoH wasn't even a good guild. They're 0/8 bwl despite multiple guilds clearing it already. People could put up with corrupt loot council if the raids were good but not this
>>
>>183328923
>good riddance
But all those people seem to be rolling on felmyst?
>>
>>183329103
1 and you roll a draenei warrior
>>
>>183329169
And two entire raid groups of 60s have quit your guild and joined others, nice job

I'm sure people have a lot of fun in your underaged haven filled with micspamming Americans and betas like Manlett who don't do anything
>>
>>183329027
god glurf is such a fucking disgusting nigger holy christ i have never hated a single player more than that faggot
>>
<Video Games USA> is now opening recruitment to outside players. We are a 4chan /vg/ guild and an offshoot of <be yourself> from Hellground relaunch and a direct descendant of the original <Video Games> on hellground. We believe that there is an abundance of untapped player talent on /vg/.

Our goal is to assemble these players into a single guild and produce the most elite group that 4chan is capable of producing, so don't forget to grab an invite link to our discord and spread it around. Anyone interested in joining should PM our GM(you should know who this is) on Discord.
>>
>>183329127
stay in denial all you like junkie, it won't make you any less of an equal grade degenerate
>>
>>183329208
FROM A LITERAL WHOS pERSpECTIVE MoH WAS A GOOD GUILD TO pROGRESS AND ENJOY THE GAME WITH. I AM GLAD I GOT TO pLAY WITH THEM.
>>
>>183327830
Why lmao?
>>
>>183329208
Mandate on suicide watch
>>
>>183328435
I just did. grand total of people who quit raiding all together is 23.
out of those, 3 quit over loot (one had a reason, others really didn't as it was about literal meme items), 1 quit because apparently asking someone to farm prebis is "bullying", one quit the server all together, one got banned on his main account, two had a massive row with Dads and rest burned out.
Roughly 3 can't make time for raids anymore and 1 rogue went on a break for a vision quest or something.
So there.
>>
>>183328345
kek

okay, thats actually pretty cool, bravo autists
>>
File: 1465014907656.jpg (28KB, 504x96px) Image search: [Google]
1465014907656.jpg
28KB, 504x96px
tfw /krog/ started the jokes about trannies
tfw /elyg/ took it seriously
tfw that Descartes quote is true
>>
>>183329501
There is far more than 23, just compared the 1st raid to the most recent one and almost 20 of the names alone are different
>>
>>183329208
moh raids weekends so of course they haven't cleared bwl yet

not an argument
>>
>>183328569
Because the le mageblade shit is just shitposting. An actual issue was Arteras' deathbringer bullshit, and he got chastised for it hard. Surprisingly even the cliquest of clique members can overstep. Who'd think about that.
>>
>>183329403
denial of what? junkie? lmao get a grip, did you forget to take your hormones today?
>>
File: 1493601613605.jpg (90KB, 1272x710px) Image search: [Google]
1493601613605.jpg
90KB, 1272x710px
>>183329178
>>
>>183329208
kys merove

>>183329417
>kys mocky/manlet/madti
>>
>>183329596
>didn't even attempt to make a special raid day to try for server first
top lel
Will you even be 1/8 after your first week? I doubt it
>>
File: trannylootcouncil.png (39KB, 1669x587px) Image search: [Google]
trannylootcouncil.png
39KB, 1669x587px
>>
redpill me on Indi
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (13KB, 204x204px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
13KB, 204x204px
so is there yet a /vg/ guild that isnt going to be full of tranny drama and other varieties of pure condensed cancer or is that just an impossibility?
>>
Nobody will know who I am on Gummy, finally I will be free again.
>>
>>183329828
He is Kungen undercover
>>
>>183329670
why is molymeme drinking semen?
>>
>>183329893
He's a tranny
>>
>>183329734
not everybody would be able to make it regardless, we're not autistic poopsockers
feel free check again on sunday
>>
>>183329859
Yeah, but we're waiting until the server actually launches. (A)
>>
>>183329864
Amy?
>>
>>183329734
it's an international guild, people can't make raid times midweek
>>
<Sanctuary>

We are against Loot Council and opt for a more fair system, come find out more about it!

<Sanctuary>
>>
>>183329893
you don't?
>>
Imagine being in a guild that has drama revolving around every single item, even items outside of the raid. Imagine joining such a guild knowing they have a loot council.
Imagine being such a cuck
>>
>>183329859
>>183329864
redpill me on the emoji clique
>>
I remember gummy

he was the scripcraft dev right?

some voice clip of him leaked of him getting cucked by some guild think it was <grizzly>

lmao
>>
>>183329969
No.
>>
File: fukken lol.jpg (45KB, 329x319px) Image search: [Google]
fukken lol.jpg
45KB, 329x319px
>>183329649
>he doesn't agree with me, how can this be?
>HE MUST BE A TRANNY!
>h-haha I sure got him good
>>
>>183330050
if you actually listened to that clip grizzly was sperging out super fucking hard while gummy was pretty level headed
>>
Why is Madti raiding with pupper pals?
>>
>>183329581
You're clueless.
Lanister burned out.
Tif burned out.
Sylviee sperged out over T1 shoulders (rightfully)
Infamy still sometimes raids but rarely can make time as he's a kiwi.
Jacket burned out.
Supervillian quit wow all together.
Bossnova quit vanilla.
Drmaxcrime burned out.
Afonso, Orlong and Wewuz too.
Samfu sperged out over a meme book from Onyxia.
Fmouse sperged out after he wiped the raid.
Automute transcended into a living meme and quit out of shame.
Zintos sperged out over 5man loot on need/greed roll.
Pouncy and Puddi were cancers.

Paladins are the biggest offender and they're burned like coal sadly because their class just isn't very fun to raid as.
>>
>>183330208
it was also because babymetal is complete cancer but this is fairly accurate
>>
>>183329779
use this as the OP pic for the next thread desu senpai
>>
>>183330165
Why is Gropy a homo that fucks underage boys up the ass lmao
>>
>>183330012
falseflagging and shitposting in the thread is not the same as loot drama

reminder to not get your information from 4chan
>>
>>183330165
Because they have different raid times, Madti has a lot of spare time and they're feeding his rogue loot?
>>
>>183330208
>this damage control

People don't like playing with you, give it up
>>
Reminder to never EVER play in a /vg/ guild

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhTkUEqjn-E
>>
>>183329859
<Damage Control>
>>
>>183330102
What don't you agree with? Multiple psychiatrists, doctors, and therapist? Well ok, be my guest. Il continue to get my free benzos every month.
>>
>>183330310
Babymetal added to Drmaxcrime's untimely leave, which was really unfortunate.
>>
>>183330336
why is Indi such a subhuman faggot turk?
>>
>>183330359
this desu, shit's chill there
>>
>>183330381
it's a strawman tucker, come on. try to use whatever is left of your brain
>>
>>183330326
he's not American and it's legal so he has it pretty good desu senpai.
>>
honestly the <you> clique faggots are looking a hell lot more appealing than you faggot ass virgins from vanilla
>>
>>183330165
what the fuck? someone is raiding on their alt? did I get this right?
>>
>>183330357
fake and gay
>>
>>183329946
>we're not autistic poopsockers
why loot council then? If your a casual guild you should be using dkp
>>
>>183330348
>Provide transparency on why people left
>NO I KNOW BETTER
Seriously just fuck off. This is tiresome.
>>
>>183330357
>woman being in charge
What the fuck lmao
>>
>enter <awoo> discord
>see ebin memester and weebshit emojis spammed literally everywhere
>this is apparently a guild that will ""raid""
>>
>>183330480
he's a t*rk? well i guess that explains why he's such a fucking two faced chode faggot with a shitty attitude who needs TO FUCKING KILL HIMSELF IN REAL LIFE ASAP
>>
>>183330610
>shitposting in a shitposting channel
who knew.
>>
>>183330591
loot council has worked out fine hence why people can't name a single example of it being corrupt
>>
if women didnt suck so much ass do you think this new wave of sissy boys shaving there legs and asses and wearing their moms period stained underwear wouldnt have happened

consider this before joining any of the guilds in this thread
>>
>>183330610
why not join <Damage Control> friend. You can't see much since most are locked in lobby until tomorrow, but the lack of qt anime girl avatars amongst the members should be a sign.
https://discord.gg/C2e3wfN

>>183329859
seems like you could use the link as well
>>
if I backported an emoji chat icon could i become i meme like the guy that backported GS
>>
Will I ever be able to find a raiding guild as a tankadin or will I be stuck farming badges in hcs and kara?
>>
>>183330746
you didnt know this?lmao
>>
>>183330846
if you make a friend im sure you can
>>
>>183330846
We have a bear, a warrior and a pala tank in <DC> but join in and see what you can do.
>>
>DiF last guild without discord
>DiF last guild without trannies, cliques, loot council

REALLY
MAKES
U
PONDER
HUH?
>>
>>183330846
Tankadins have their uses. Go for it.
>>
<Sanctuary>
<Sanctuary>
>>
I'll be rolling a Worgen Death Knight
>>
>>183330357
Hey! I'm in that video!
>>
>>183330806
kys, im in damage control too and its okay so far, but stop that fucking shilling merove, are you trying to kill this guild too
>>
>>183330846
Just pull an amlith. If you cause enough drama to kill a guild and have a splinter wing, you can get geared as ret paladin with pvp talents since you're the GM.

You just need to spam shit itt like he's doing here >>183331043
>>
>>183330357
You'd think autists on 4chan would be good at video games... what a train wreck. Also
>female officers
>ever
>>
>Gummy releases in less than 24 hours
>Tranny guild has finally been slain
Today is a good day.
>>
>>183331131
its fake, dumbfuck
>>
>>183331064
sick namedrop friend
>>
>>183329828
There hasnt been a server he hasn't fucked people over on.

He's only interested in one thing and that's gearing himself at the cost of others.

Same story every server.
>>
Fuck gummy's i'm an ascenssile now
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m24ob0SyTu4&list=PLck48pDrHnMylpFvZnXsmPbpXZedZ-TQf
>>
>>183331245
Good. One less person to compete with on day 1.
>>
>>183330767
you're guild still wipes on garr and wont even get 3/8 on your first week of bwl. You don't even need to poopsock, the content is so easy
>>
>>183331192
did based Penny save us from the tranny menace???
>>
>>183330806
>haha we don't have anime avatars we're much better than that other guild

t. salty dogs on elysium
see how that went
>>
>>183331352
We'll see.
>>
>>183331348
>implying anyone will be able to get online and play this weekend
have fun raiding the connection screen
>>
>>183331195
so much damage control
>>
friendly reminder that loot council is literally fascism
>>
>>183331240
can i get any actual examples, instead of just accusation?

also, is he really a t*rk?
>>
>>183331370
Yes, which is why he's right here in awoo discord.
>>
>>183331493
friendly reminder that there's literally nothing wrong with fascism
>>
>>183331470
Lol nigga it was a shitpost video trying to falseflag the other alliance guild on that server, calm down.
>>
>>183331691
t. 16 years old
>>
<Sanctuary>

Only real Horde guild, looking for more people to join us on launch. We're planning to raid.
Fair loot system and efficient levelling strategy. Get ahead of the curve with us.

>>
>>183331535
gave himself BRE as a tank when he doesn't even pvp
gave himself ony head (necklace) when it's better for rogues & hunters
>>
>>183331384
if the "leadership" wasn't fucking inept and actually logged in from time to time we'd raid as a guild too.
>>
File: 1492499008394.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1492499008394.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>183331753
>>
>>183331384
haha us transdates huh?? we btfo the heck out of those salty losers xD they didnt get to clear molten core for 8 months like us :--DDDDDDDDD we were so successful ^_________^ *sucks ur hecking dick*
>>
>>183331352
how does content being easy affect raid times

you're so desperate
>>
>>183331819
*burns out at level 30 on the 10th server this year*
ah well... next server we'll show them ALL! SHITPOSTING SQUADS OUT!
>>
>>183331763
why is he still a guild leader than?
i understand that the trannies hold their places because they have lots of beta orbiters, but why do people still stay with him if hes so cancerous?
>>
is there a worse thread than this right now

/srg/ hits terminal shitpost velocity during GDQs but right now i think this takes the cake
>>
>>183331819
nigger i was in salty dogs and what happened is purely on the gm.
>>
>>183329028
Why did that sperg quit?
>>
>>183331960
I didn't say he was cancerous just gave you some examples
>>
>>183330165
Because he loves playing both sides and getting the attention from it?
>>
>>183332032
To have time for Gummy. Allegedly.
So enjoy whoever gets him. Not a bad player but also not the most pleasant person to deal with.
>>
>>183331952
*clears molten core in 40 minutes*
*gives all loot to officers and trannies*
*shitposts for the next week*
*server dies anyway*
heh..... time well spent......
>>
>>183331753
>>183331795
amlith...
>>
File: DONT TRUST MOCKY.png (348KB, 1724x1876px) Image search: [Google]
DONT TRUST MOCKY.png
348KB, 1724x1876px
So as some people might have noticed today, <HONK HONK> is dead.

This is because it was led by MOCKY. The one thing you should never EVER do is trust MOCKY. MOCKY always does this shit on server launch and tries to split guilds as much as possible to make the tranny guild the only viable option. MOCKY created <HONK HONK>/<Down with the Clown> to split any horde guilds that are being made, which is why the discord was full of mandaters and had Grimlic and Glurf as officers and council members (who would ever pick those two?). It is also why the vote for guild names was ignored and why the announcement about the guild being shit was made today.

For proof, see the attached image. Mocky originally invited me and harassed me to shill in Salty Dogs, but as of today deleted the chat between us. Luckily I had sent the original message to another faggot.

If you want to join a horde guild, I believe there is another horde guild trying to start up, and if there isn't then you can always join <Salty Dogs>. Its true that <Salty Dogs> NEVER raids, but this is usually because there's always a splinter guild a la <Placeholder> on Elysium, OR due to the fact that there is a reputation for <Salty Dogs> being dead so no one ever joins (thus causing it to be dead). Aspergerlord, THE NOSTALRIUS MEME, plans on reforming <Salty Dogs> on Felmyst as a horde guild (as usual) and all are welcome to join. People say <Salty Dogs> never raids, but its always there for you.
Discord link: https://discord.gg/yKHuDrp for those who want to join.

Fuck Mocky
>>
File: akakaka.jpg (560KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
akakaka.jpg
560KB, 1920x1080px
>>183331960
He samefags in thread against all opposition, dare speak out against him and you will be bombarded by 10 post explaining how wrong you are, and how good of a leader he is.
pretty much he is a turbofag who takes his position of a /vg/ ""leader"" way to seriously, which is funny because he is some newfag whos first private server was nost, and didnt even start till months after release at that.
>>
Shitposting brought to you by:
>people who want to run a guild so they can have their name in the threads and feel special
>people who are sexually attracted to trannies but dont know how to express it besides autistic rage
>>
>>183332229
>>183332096
>trusting a t*rk
>ever

people should know better
>>
>>183332163
>have fun raiding
>even in shit content patches because there actually are people who make it enjoyable still
>server inevitably dies
>move on
wow what a waste of time. thank god aspergerlord save us from this fate.
>>
>>183332229
>avatarfagging
you seem to be a similar faggot too lmao
>>
>>183332163
translation:
>has fun playing the game with friends

sounds like the better alternative to me when every server dies regardless
>>
>>183332267
But we don't even have trannies.
>>
File: electric pence.gif (761KB, 342x320px) Image search: [Google]
electric pence.gif
761KB, 342x320px
>>183332345
>have fun raiding
>with a clique of mentally ill trannies and autists ERPing on discord and spamming trap memes 24/7
>>
<Sanctuary>

Only real Horde guild, looking for more people to join us on launch. We're planning to raid.
Fair loot system and efficient levelling strategy. Get ahead of the curve with us.

>>
File: 1486178124552.gif (91KB, 312x420px) Image search: [Google]
1486178124552.gif
91KB, 312x420px
15 days gummybabies
>>
>>183332226
>aspergerlord
avoid. remove that shit and it has a chance.
>>
>>183332559
>boogieman argument
haha wanna play HotS?
>>
does TBC have nameplates or at least nameplate addons that show threat? the fact that vanilla didn't have this is why i don't want to tank vanilla

for example:
green nameplate = mob is attacking you
red nameplate = mob is not attacking you
yellow nameplate = losing aggro
>>
>>183332559
>I have no idea on what the gchat or discord looks like: the post
Ok.
>>
File: 4Chan_Meme_Pepe_Laughing9.jpg (906KB, 2544x4000px) Image search: [Google]
4Chan_Meme_Pepe_Laughing9.jpg
906KB, 2544x4000px
>>183332460
>circlejerk in discord with trannies and lonely autists with anime avatars whining about how lonely they are
>these are your """"friends""""

fucking pathetic LOL
>>
>>183332163
60 minutes
>>
>>183332760
I'd say it's pretty accurate

t. manlet
>>
File: lelvis.png (211KB, 483x560px) Image search: [Google]
lelvis.png
211KB, 483x560px
>the current state of this thread
>>
>>183332810
Yup
>>
>>183332810
>boogieman argument
epic xD
>>
File: neighborhood watch.jpg (16KB, 236x303px) Image search: [Google]
neighborhood watch.jpg
16KB, 236x303px
>>183332703
>>183332760
TIDF has arrived
>>
>>183332892
>>
The more people shitpost about trannies and cliques the less i think its real.
It's so painfully obvious that none of that goes on once you actually join the guild
>>
>>183332161
Wasn't he excited for BWL or some shit? He kept whispering me about repair bots and shadow protection potions.
>>
>>183333141
see >>183323359
somebody post the pics, im not getting banned again.
>>
>>183333141
Cliques are sadly always a thing. But this shitposting is really going into overdrive.
>>
Merove is legit the most annoying faggot ive ever seen, no memes
>>
>>183333048
http://realmplayers.com/RaidStats/InstanceList.aspx?realm=Ely
>>
>>183333141
>numerous infographs exposing the trannyclique in excruciating detail
>"i-i-i-it's not real!!"
>>
>>183333208
Nobody knows really. He was kinda hard to read.
>>
>>183333141
>>183333252
>Cliques are sadly
>sadly

but how is that a bad thing?ofcourse there will always be cliques, thats the whole fucking point of a guild

Do you really expect people that play together for months or even years to have the same connection with someone who joined a day ago?Ive joined new guilds on a few occassions and never fucking expected to start being "the most important member" from the get go
I just behaved like a normal human being and eventually integrated with the time
>>
Why don't you all just roll on Warmane? You won't have to worry about loot, you can just buy it if gorrupt gore loot councils it away from you.
>>
File: moderate-freedom-fighters.webm (3MB, 720x576px) Image search: [Google]
moderate-freedom-fighters.webm
3MB, 720x576px
>>183325994
It was funny until I read the image title. Jesus christ you people live under a rock, hes a baby killer because Israel opposes him, not because he actually kills babies. Its been proven repeatedly that the rebels use their own chemical weapons to frame the government etc.. video related are the people he is dropping bombs on. You know what barrel bombs are? Unguided bombs. The US uses those too. In war, there are innocent casualties, especially when the enemy hides among the innocent. Have you been watching the retake of mosul? The US is getting accused of killing kids too (by the Russian sided propaganda, not the Israeli stuff) - its par for the course. Assad is the good guy, he protects his people, and in government run areas people dont get their heads chopped off for being non-wahabbi.
>>
>>183333273
<Sanctuary>

Join us on our weekly "Merove Hunt" where the person who ganks Merove the most gets 100g.

>>
>>183333396
Present them. Please do show the "numerous" infographs exposing the evil tranny clique. Preferably not made by Mocky, but those can do too if you won't be able to find anything else.
>>
>>183333273
HOLY SHIT THIS
>>
>>183333396
>numerous infographs
>can't post a single one
>>
>>183333535
anon................ it was ironic
>>
>>183333568
embarrassing
>>
>>183333795
How can it be ironic. It says laughing baby murdering dictator. Hes not a baby murderer, or a dictator. Hes an elected leader of a country with a robust system of leadership. He doesnt have autocratic power, he has checked power like the US president.
>>
>trannyclique sent out a call to arms on discord and is raiding the thread
fucking sad
>>
>>183333535
is he okay???
>>
File: 1492418345308.jpg (35KB, 251x261px) Image search: [Google]
1492418345308.jpg
35KB, 251x261px
>>183333535
>>183333795
Get the fuck back to /sg/.
>>
>>183334003
>can't respond to any counterargument
>resorts to making even more stuff up
>>
>>183334003
>no new messages since 2:23 AM
sure.
>>
File: Assad-Barrel-Bombs.jpg (788KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Assad-Barrel-Bombs.jpg
788KB, 1200x1200px
>>183334036
You are being annexed, we will call this /gcg/ also known as Greater Crimea General.
>>
>>183333231
http://imgur.com/a/nESO5
>>
redpill me on assad
>>
>>183334285
holy shit puddi has an amazing ass
>>
File: 1480617042527.jpg (54KB, 623x507px) Image search: [Google]
1480617042527.jpg
54KB, 623x507px
>>183334263
Too late.
>>
File: 1480473325532.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480473325532.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>people take anything in the thread seriously
>ever

>>183334336
should have been killed years ago
t. unironic neocon
>>
>eu goes night night
>shitposting has completely died off

hmm...
>>
does that mean if anyone makes a guild it should be na primetime
>>
>>183333535
did he died?
>>
File: Assad-Wins-Yet-Again.png (187KB, 495x557px) Image search: [Google]
Assad-Wins-Yet-Again.png
187KB, 495x557px
>>183334336

see:

>>183333535

Assad stands in the way of an oil pipeline dispute. They want to run the line through his country from Qatar, and there is a competing oil line. Russia wants one line, the US wants another. All about oil and geoeconomic-politics/interests.
>>
File: 1459485958142.jpg (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1459485958142.jpg
1MB, 2048x2048px
>>183334336
He absolutely hates bakeries.
>>
>>183334505
sorry but my wife says i can stay up extra late tonight so the shitposting shall continue
>>
>>183334720
i dont fuckin care dude the singer of linkin park is DEAD and i have to play wow tomorrow
>>
>>183331535

COMPREHENSIVE INDI GUIDE:

Kronos:

- Made loot rules up on the spot to give himself more tank loot at the start?
- Looted himself the spellpower enchant, then a few days later...
- Left that vg guild to make his own, filled it with normies and had them do MC PUGs with him (mats and legendary reserved for him of course)
- He made a bunch of money off those PUGs which he used to buy puddi (tranny) an epic mount and gear
- Finally got thunderfury, then rejoined the vg guild because the pupper pals normies were no more use to him
- Tried to do the first point again, bullying / making up shit to try and get him ahead in loot (he really wanted the shield i think)
- Ran MC PUGs despite being back in the vg guild, reserved all the mats and continued to sell them for profit (by now hes given 1200g to this tranny, this one >>183323359 )

Elysium:

- Tried to shill rolling horde along with the Kronos GM, people did not want to play with them so rolled alliance instead
- Joined MoH but realized he wouldn't be the main tank/raid leader = couldn't loot everything to himself

Zeth'Kur:

- Made a guild on a dead server so he could be main tank / loot everything he wanted
- Tried to shill for it in the thread but no one wanted to join him
- Did the same thing with PUGs and ninjalooted stuff for himself/tranny friends
- Had to merge with a normie guild, still raid leader / officer though
- Continued to take loot for himself like BRE over pvp players / more deserving people
- Got his gf (madtii) into the guild on her alt rogue, shilled for her to get loot over the people who had been raiding for months

After the Zeth'Kur merge:

- Got the merged normie guild to take on one of his dog fetish guild names
- Going for thunderfury again (who knows what he'll do after he gets it)
- Probably going to take all the expensive enchant recipes again
- Trying to steal members of other guilds to replace their vast deadweight
- Still trying to shill his gf (madtii) for loot
>>
>>183334807
your wife is out getting gangraped by ahmed and muhammad you fucking faggot kys
>>
File: last-hospital-in-Aleppo.jpg (208KB, 1200x764px) Image search: [Google]
last-hospital-in-Aleppo.jpg
208KB, 1200x764px
>>183334741

Also, hospitals.
>>
File: 1456434704787.jpg (96KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1456434704787.jpg
96KB, 960x640px
>>183334720
That went outta the window now as Qatar is absolutely haram because it dared to reach out to Iran.
So at the moment it's about Israeli and Saudi interests in the region and not allowing Iran to mellow out as it should have years ago.
>>
File: greater israel3.jpg (2MB, 3000x2239px) Image search: [Google]
greater israel3.jpg
2MB, 3000x2239px
>>183335018
I havent been following that closely lately desu.
>>
>>183334885
mocky...
>>
File: pizzagate.jpg (85KB, 1946x592px) Image search: [Google]
pizzagate.jpg
85KB, 1946x592px
>>183334916
Yes, hospitals too. And anything related to bread.
>>
>>183334885
very accurate.
>>
BEST TBC EVER MADE SET TO LAUNCH IN 18 HOURS
>>
playing fem necro in diablo 3
bit disappointed with the voice actress...
guess i'll play gummies tomorrow
>>
<Sanctuary>

>>
>>183334885
Nost:
>gets control of Boku No Banter because the GM had some sort of existential crisis and quit
>starts going full fascist
>kicks genuinely good players
>kicks our queen, Killerbee
>kicks Xboxlordbrad for "racism" in world chat
>kicks Ayydolf for being too much of a meme
>officers are sick of his shit and keep inviting people back
>he demotes literally everyone
>meanwhile orbits some Chiaka tranny the whole time
>meanwhile avatarfagging in the thread afk on top of the ironforge bridge
>>
>>183335324
>took another week off work
>coworkers ask why
>oh you know, i'm serverhopping again
>>
Does anyone know what that medivh server did to keep a relatively balanced faction ratio? or is it warmane lying and i shouldn't take them at face value?

I know outland had those bonuses for rolling alliance
>>
>>183327584
>bipolar
>bpd
borderline personality disorder. it means hes an overemotional annoying shitcunt psychopath. look it up
>>
>>183334885
merove, its time to stop
>>
File: antifa-trs-fascist-nazi.png (214KB, 1200x880px) Image search: [Google]
antifa-trs-fascist-nazi.png
214KB, 1200x880px
>>183335459
>fascist
>anti-racist

Reminder racist was started by communists as a word for people who opposed them. Reminder that racists believe people are not equal. Reminder that communists believe people are equal. Reminder to be anti-racist, is to be communist by default.

Reminder you should stop licking windows.
>>
>>183335775
dude fucking whatever, fascism is just a junk word used to describe everything and anything i dont like
>>
>>183334885
>madti
isnt that faggot a GM in the tranny guild tho?
>>
>>183335530
>working
>>
File: Taylor-Swifts-Fascist-Europe.png (349KB, 984x336px) Image search: [Google]
Taylor-Swifts-Fascist-Europe.png
349KB, 984x336px
>>183335882
>>
>>183335459
>>183334885
is he really a turk?
>>
>>183334885
Don't forget he sold those puddi pics to NOPE for a social spot with them
>>
File: 1480660763598.jpg (55KB, 584x410px) Image search: [Google]
1480660763598.jpg
55KB, 584x410px
>>
>get tired of boi butt
>starting to jerk to girl butt
The cycle continues
>>
File: 1472735835262.jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
1472735835262.jpg
60KB, 550x366px
>>183337098
>>
>>183335920
she will save us from the trannies
>>
can one of you wrathbabbies point me to a swing timer addon for 3.3.5?
>>
FYI, if you are in the guild Apex be aware that myself and six other members are currently planning to gut the guild of the useful members and create our own guild. The leadership here are a bunch of immature reddit fags and will likely not hit cap in any case. If you are like minded then just keep this in the back of your head.

We'll likely start the process about two weeks into the server release, once we see who will actually get to 70 and also based upon what our current composition is.
>>
File: 1496277470210.jpg (68KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1496277470210.jpg
68KB, 699x485px
>retail guildie talking in gchat about which classes he wants to try on Gummy
>mfw I reported him
>>
>>183337956
you're in the wrong thread for that lad
>>
>>183334885
>>183335459
This is why nobody should give them the satisfaction of running shit.
>>
>>183338421
what's the right thread?
>>
>>183338421
there are plenty of northcraft bros here though
>>
over/under for number of dc's or server resets tomorrow (3pm to 12AM) I'll go with 5.
>>
>>183338585
2 crashes in the first hour 1 every day after that
>>
>>183330348
I'm not him but you are such a disgusting shill, I'm going through the thread and seeing the same fucking arguments we had the last thread, youll just regurgitate information as long as it fits your narrative

And the guy you replied to is right, understand just this, most of us have been raiding MC for over a year now.
>>
>>183338542
wrathbulls REPRESENT
what class/spec will y'all be playing? keep in mind you have so many choices, since almost everything is viable :^)
>>
if i just took sunwell core and made a 1x server 2 weeks after gummy gets shut down how many people could i get

could i pull a playTBC and get reddit to give me a bunch of donations
>>
So is there any good alliance guild or should I make one?
>>
>>183339438
prot paladin
>>
>>183337098
i have work tomorrow.....
>>
*slams desk*
>>
>>183339569
reddit was so easy to scam they were able to fund bernie sanders' presidential campaign almost singlehandedly. it would be truly embarrassing if you weren't able to sucker them out of sheckles
>>
File: chinese.jpg (122KB, 746x615px) Image search: [Google]
chinese.jpg
122KB, 746x615px
Holy shit this thread.
I think some of you need a break from playing video games with other people for awhile.
>>
>>183339608
theyre all good anything you see here is shit flinging
>>
Did anyone here experience the golden age of twinking on retail?
>>
>>183339858
*slams anon*

DIE
>>
will there be too many warlocks?
>>
File: 0iRaSc6.jpg (604KB, 1756x988px) Image search: [Google]
0iRaSc6.jpg
604KB, 1756x988px
>>183340001
forgot pic
>>
>>183340151
roll whatever you like anon
>>
>>183340161
>no fishing tournament gear
holy fuck check out this casual
>>
>>183340161
twinking golden age was cataclysm
>>
>>183340161
>versatility
>golden age
this is some absolutely low hanging shitposting
>>
>>183340350
this is true, and the most redpilled bracket was 80-84
>>
>>183339608
I'd join if there was a zero tolerance policy toward having a name seen in any other 4chan board or thread ever or discussion of any name seen in any other 4chan board or thread.
>>
>>183340320
it was the only good pic I could find on google. And yea I had fishing hat, fishing boots, arena trinket and 3/3 bracers.

>>183340350
>heirlooms
>removed legging enchants
>no point in getting the most iconic and rare twink gear

lol yea ok
>>
Why are people with anime avatars such cuties?
>>
>>183340504
>80-84
my negro
>>
>>183340703
right i want to fuck every gay boy i see with an anime avatar
>>
>>183340769
suck their nipples till their little cock gets hard then fuck them raw
>>
>>183341062
shit you're turning me on...
>>
>>183340769
>>183341062
>>183341237
go jerk off you disgusting faggot virgins
>>
>gummy
>1x
>tbc
literally sounds like the biggest meme server ever
>>
>>183341237
grab his throat and push him against the bed while you plow him and call him a faggot
>>
>>183341421
unironically this. what the fuck am i gonna do bros? where will i play now that ely is dead? i fucking REFUSE to play 1x. I REFUSE!!!
>>
>>183341663
1x leveling is the fun part
>>
>>183341663
1x is whats gonna make the server last as long as it does
>>
>>183337956
It's called your brain ya pencil neck geek
>>
>>183341663
t. never played sc1/2
>>
>>183342051
>having a swing timer in your head
you're the geek you fucking turbo nerd
>>
>>183342089
correct my man, i never played on shitty /wpsg/ meme servers

though..... remind me.... again..... what happened to scriptcraft?...... i forgot....... please do remind me......
>>
>>183327584
you do realize that trannies have extreme anxiety issues and many are bipolar, right?
>>
PLEASE

REMAKE /ELYG/

IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO BEAT THE CLOWN GUILD
>>
>>183342426
gummy made up multiple excuses to quit the server both times
>>
File: 233452553.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
233452553.png
51KB, 657x527px
Where did she go...
>>
>>183341421
*slams desk*
>>
>>183341421
oleg...
>>
>>183323263
What is stopping Blizzard from shutting down this server? I don't want to play on a server that gets shut down before I even reach raid content.
>>
>>183344245
Blizzard can't shut down servers anon. They can only send angry letters telling people to DELET THIS
>>
>>183344245
software emulation isn't strictly illegal
>>
>>183344179
alex...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc_PO32nT4g

Dedicated to my boy.
>>
>>183344245
literally nothing, blizzard will make every host take the server down and it will be constantly up and down until he relocates to Europe.
This is all of course if blizzard doesn't sue gummy directly.

>>183344882
Stealing blizzard's IP is illegal, using it without their permission is illegal, violating copyright laws is illegal.
It doesn't even matter if it's a legal grey area that hasn't been explored. Gummy literally can't go to court or he will be drained dry by blizzard's lawyers over months of litigation.
>>
>>183344245
This is probably bait, but the short answer is there isn't a lot stopping blizzard, at least legally.
The long answer has a lot of arguments, most of which don't apply. There IS a potential grey area regarding emulated servers (this the part where people bring up server side code, etc) even with using blizz products, but even if that argument was worth a shit its irrelevant as no one can afford the fees associated with letting something get that far.
The better long answer is that it's pretty unlikely that blizzard would risk another PR nightmare like what happened with nostalrius, and in that regard gummycraft getting mainstream press may be in its favor.
The conventional wisdom would assume that blizz lawyers will send out a C&D just like they do to pretty much every server (and are basically forced to do to protect their IP) and gummy will ignore it - which is what most servers do. Blizz doesn't need to pursue matters further past that and have very rarely, the most notable being the scapegaming thing.

Further on the PR issue, legion subs are very very low at the moment and realistically retail WoW could have sub 1m subs during the coming "content drought". The last thing they would want is another nostalrius fiasco, tho maybe gummy could get a free trip to california at least.

With all of that keep in mind that it's purely armchair logic and the reality is that if blizzard really wanted to use their legal might, they could - even servers in other countries including russia. The fact that they don't move past the C&D against a server like Warmane should alleviate a lot of worry. Being located in the states may make it simpler to "shut down" but there are numerous treaties that protect blizzard's rights. Even OVH would give in with sufficient pressure.
(also china would be a better place to host than russia if you're trying to avoid legalities but that's a whole different issue and lol china).

I am sorry for typing so much but i'm bored and lonely.
>>
>>183345147
>Stealing blizzard's IP is illegal
emulating a server is not stealing an IP
>>
Gummy is a 6'8" blackbelt in Judo. If Blizzard tries to shut him down he will go to their HQ and shut them down.
>>
File: lanklet bike.jpg (271KB, 889x1280px) Image search: [Google]
lanklet bike.jpg
271KB, 889x1280px
>>183345392
>6'8"
lanklets, when will they learn?
>>
>>183345275
You are still using blizzards assets without permission when you are playing private servers. The stories, text, lore, even NPC names are all blizzard's IP.
>>
>>183345587
Did you say something, Alex? I always have trouble hearing people that are under 5'3".
>>
>>183345679
Fuck off fag.
>>
File: 1485625033020.jpg (2MB, 2586x3486px) Image search: [Google]
1485625033020.jpg
2MB, 2586x3486px
http://www.strawpoll.me/13493244

I need your help! heroes of azeroth!
what play (horde)
>>
>>183345740
there's no case for it in US court, it would be life ruining even if it got that far. Gummy is wasting his, and everyone's time hosting in the US.
>>
>>183345812
you play elysium ok ?
>>
>>183345679
WE are, Gummy is not
>>
>>183345716
Is Alex really a manlet?
>>
so pumped for 2v2s to be relevant again
really hated 3v3 and 5v5
>>
>>183346017
Lol
>>
>>183346034
Manlet who took steroids. As a result he is balding and has rage issues.
>>
>>183346157
What, you think the server itself is streaming assets?
>>
Anyone going to be playing from Australia? I'll be be alliance for sure but outside of that I haven't made any choice of class or name.

Does anyone know where the server is located within the US? Or what the ping is like from Australia?
>>
File: 1499390576506.jpg (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499390576506.jpg
61KB, 400x400px
>ctrl+f tranny

you guys never disappoint
>>
>>183346362
Server is in NY
>>
File: OdkZ4GN[1].jpg (87KB, 1597x213px) Image search: [Google]
OdkZ4GN[1].jpg
87KB, 1597x213px
>>183346034
>>
>>183346362
It's in NY and we're gonna get shit ping no matter what
>>
Why are redditors such cucks?
>>
1 Draenei Warrior
2-4 Warrior
5-7 Rogue
7-0 Druid
>>
>>183346714
redditors aren't redditors
they're normies
>>
>>183346714
once again you make a claim yet provide nothing to back it up.
>>
>>183346546
>>183346696
west coast cucks and europoors btfo
>>
>>183346793
nice roll, dude. I'll help you with whirlwind if you're alliance.
>>
>>183346267
Everything client side is blizzard's copyrighted IP. Even if you own the discs the agreement you click through doesn't give you the rights to play the game anywhere but blizzard's servers.

Gummy is hosting blizzard's IP without permission. There is no way around this, there is only the slightest legal grey area because nobody is going to throw away their lives to have it proven.
>>
>>183346887
because they keep posting pictures about me here. they're obssessed with me.
>>
>>183346924
*slams desk*
>>
>>183346924
east coast and midwest bulls win again
>>
>>183346887
You guys need to slow down with this namefaggotry, seriously its embarrassing. I'm not whoever you're talking about.
>>
>>183345812
thanks doc
>>
dumb question but i am a nost baby.
Would it be worth it to go for pretty great weapon upgrades (like verigans fist quest chain for example for early paladins) or does the faster leveling make it not that important?
I guess i mean should i even bother with dungeons before ramparts?
>>
>>183346842
Normies argue better than redditors. Redditors just concede and are wishy-washy about everything.
>>
>>183347018
not sure which faction to roll since the guilds here are a mess, I'm thinking alliance so i don't have to play with bloodelves
>>
>>183347274
Don't bother with vanilla dungeons. Do the outland dungeon quests while leveling if you can.
>>
>>183347359
Nope, they're one and the same.
>>
>>183345841
Fuck off Ibrahim
>>
What faction is manlett rolling? Asking so I know what to avoid.
>>
File: 1500332733456[1].jpg (50KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1500332733456[1].jpg
50KB, 500x464px
tfw you want to play wow but you have to go to work and wash dishes for 10 hours

https://streamable.com/mquub
https://streamable.com/ybhrl
https://streamable.com/hvzj4
https://streamable.com/iknlu
https://streamable.com/dln2u
https://streamable.com/0u8g7
https://streamable.com/op4eg
>>
File: images.png (17KB, 485x303px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
17KB, 485x303px
Who /NYbull/ here?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>183347563
>>
>>183347552
is he really a dishwasher
>>
>>183347660
Yes, he works at Cracker Barrel.
>>
>been hyping myself up about this for weeks
>tfw suddenly remembering it's just going to be the same autistic 1-70 grind all over again on 1x
>remembering how much time and dedication I'll have to put into the game
>realising I could just go play the new d3 class while watching movies instead for maximum comfy
>considering not even playing

fuck me
>>
>>183347618
Merely a setback.
>>
>>183347757
>d3
>when poe 3.0 is in 2 weeks
boi
>>
>>183347660
yeah but really that shouldn't matter. Everyone has to start somewhere.
Really there is plenty of shit to make fun of him for other than that. But the best thing would be to ignore him completely as that's his biggest fear.
>>
>>183347875
I can't get into poe no matter how hard I try.
>>
>>183347881
Yep, he makes enough to rent an apartment at least, which ain't cheap in burgerland.
>>
Puddi's feets.
>>
>>183347976
depends where you live. i think he's in west haven
>>
>>183347976
he is hoping he gets a promotion so he can afford food
>>
>>183347921
If you love diablo you owe it to yourself to play through it. Wait for 3.0 and give it a try.
>>
>>183348184
I've come back to the game and tried it on a few occasions. I don't like the aesthetic and I prefer abilities to be limited and tailored around class design rather than balanced around their sort of any class can do anything stuff.

It's most just the aesthetic though. I started to get a headache after a few hours because of how bled out all the colours were and grainy everything looked. I prefer blizzard's cartoon aesthetic a lot because it's easy to stare at for hours and hours day in and day out.

I understand why the game is liked but I can't stand the art direction is takes.
>>
/vg/ personality faction rolling list

Horde:

Manlett
Madty/Madtii
Mocky
Notadorf/Jaime/Eyebrow
Merove
Automute/Olivia
Kasandra/Melori
Sylvester/Sylviee
Babymetal
Lumikaru
Pendragon
Earwen/Luthien
Femdead
Javel
Longview
Dindu
Valkyri

Alliance:

Indi/Lndi/lndi
Erpmaster/Ereka/Grud/Grude
Askov
Puddi
Crabs
Rhox
Gurtash
Snoipah
Onfire

Will update as more information comes in.
>>
What happened to /wpsg/?
And why no ascension thread? :(
>>
>>183348554
Not that poster but yeah I dislike the art direction as well, whenever you get to level 88 and your build is pretty much complete you still look like a homeless person, your character doesn't change a whole lot which is a letdown for me. It's sort of the opposite effect WoW has with gear.
>>
>>183348732
Ascension killed itself by releasing their babby core server instead of the mediumcore one, then releasing the mediumcore on the same day as Gummy's.

I would be playing it otherwise
>>
>>183348729
>played with /vg/ on several servers now
>never mentioned here
feels fucking good. not going to make the mistake this time so I guess i'll be irrelevant forever.
>>
File: golden ass.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
golden ass.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>183348554
dat ass though
>>
>>183349258
Clicked on that picture and was unfortunately reminded of why I get headaches playing it.
>>
File: 1489296004063.gif (744KB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489296004063.gif
744KB, 245x300px
>>183349258
>Playing Scion
Oh shit nigger what are you doing
>>
just play on elysium, this server is going to shut down anyways
>>
File: ss+(2017-03-13+at+07.42.42).png (83KB, 683x796px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-03-13+at+07.42.42).png
83KB, 683x796px
>>
>>183350512
>C-Crestfall will save us
>>
>>183350512
>basically together
>call her sometimes

kek

also people who use "ppl" need to be euthanized
>>
>>183350512
Crogge is such a cuckhold jesus fucking christ
>>
>>183350608
yeah those ppl are the worst
>>
>>183350512
>crestfall was legacy servers last hopes and dreams
>it's been fucking crushed

Guess that's why you never hype anything that doesn't have an open beta.
>>
>>183350512
Wait.. he's in a long distance phone relationship with shenna?
Holy shit, that's great. So he's letting her use him so he can have phone sex sometimes. Is this 1996?
The private server "scene" is so fucking weird.
>>
>>183350902
Russians exist in some sort of parallel timeline.
>>
>>183350512
This is the funniest thing I've seen in weeks

>Yeah, we're together.
>I call her sometimes on the phone

????????
>>
>>183351031
>>183350994
It reminds me of the dude in school who would always say he had a gf "but she lives in canada".
That honestly couldn't get any more pathetic. I love it.
>>
>>183348729
literally who are 90% of those people?
>>
>>183351425
you didn't make the list you're irrelevant
>>
>>183351597
thank god
>>
>>183351597
lol
>>
DKP is the only good loot system.
>>
File: tumblr_oq6dnoBZEJ1un3dqdo1_1280.png (364KB, 869x901px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oq6dnoBZEJ1un3dqdo1_1280.png
364KB, 869x901px
>>183323359
This is what happens in the DM's of White Supremacist Discords, isnt it?
Can't say Im suprised, its not like Alliance players know how to keep their dicks in their pants
>>
ERP is the only good loot system.
>>
>>183352139
>imblying anyone outside of /tg/ knows how to ERP
>>
File: 1490931990030.jpg (170KB, 1144x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1490931990030.jpg
170KB, 1144x1200px
>>183352139
High efficiency loot systems rely on good leaders and officers.

Funnily Enough, normies dont have to lie or make excuses, they just get the gear they need, and hand out the gear they dont to someone that does.

All in All, just join a normie guild if you want a progressive experience that isnt complete cancer
>>
>>183352418
shut animeposter you're first on my list for erp
>>
>>183348729
I'm pretty sure those MoH guys are going Alliance.
>>
>>183346362
Australia has a guild mate

https://discord.gg/RsRbqQf

Echelon,with most of the guys from oceanics thirteen

Great guild great people
>>
File: madti.png (411KB, 876x246px) Image search: [Google]
madti.png
411KB, 876x246px
>join thread to talk about Felmyst launch hype
>it's STILL just about namefags and trannies and ERP and other hot garbage
>>
File: 7frjZnG.gif (3MB, 614x278px) Image search: [Google]
7frjZnG.gif
3MB, 614x278px
>>183352495
ERP is for FAGGOTS AND HORDE SCUM

Just make a leveling guild for normies and youll have fun, s'all you need
>>
File: 18718719234.gif (158KB, 298x97px) Image search: [Google]
18718719234.gif
158KB, 298x97px
The anime guild will surely be announced before launch... surely.
>>
>>183352638
*erps with you*
>>
*puts collar on you and makes u kiss his feet while calling you a good girl*
>>
>>183352563
>oceanics thirteen
*rerolls for the 5th time this year*
>>
File: 1500163984025.png (98KB, 350x270px) Image search: [Google]
1500163984025.png
98KB, 350x270px
>>183352659
Solo Hogger at level 1 and perhaps we'll have a deal

>>183352647
We can call it <Ange is Gay and thats OK>
>>183352771
Pick an Undead rouge, then no one will associate with you
>>
>still haven't decided what faction or class I will play

I guess I'll have to sleep on it.
>>
What faction is Manlet rolling?
I want to make him mine.
>>
>>183352580
Madti here, I need a name for Gummy. Help me.
>>
File: bedroom_eyes.jpg (60KB, 395x441px) Image search: [Google]
bedroom_eyes.jpg
60KB, 395x441px
>>183353146
Lok Tho kar

>>183353056
Gnome Rouge Gnome Rouge Gnome Rouge
>>
File: 9028450235.gif (966KB, 500x257px) Image search: [Google]
9028450235.gif
966KB, 500x257px
>>183353146
Madeline.
>>
>>183353146
Retspmudmuc
>>
>>183353525
Any word on population cap? Hoping for 10k
>>
File: KhNUk9D_d.jpg (49KB, 640x591px) Image search: [Google]
KhNUk9D_d.jpg
49KB, 640x591px
https://www.reddit.com/r/LegacyRealms/comments/6o8gwq/crestfall_slipping_to_2018_development_stalling/
FUCK.... crestbull Bros, what do we do???
>>
>>183350512
is this real?
>>
>>183354441
10k would be unplayable in outland.
I am curious how many show up. Remember how many were ready to go for playtbc? And if it does turn out to be that many, anything above 3k or so would be "too many" and you have to assume the queue cap would be somewhere around there.
But I don't know shit about shit.
>>
>>183354609
Just let it die.
>>
File: 1491753478335.jpg (121KB, 768x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491753478335.jpg
121KB, 768x720px
>>183354765
You mean like how People should just let TBC Die?
>>
>>183354958
Yeah probably.
>>
File: 1486916240568.png (696KB, 1642x892px) Image search: [Google]
1486916240568.png
696KB, 1642x892px
>>183354609
Times change...
>>
redpill me on grimlic...why does he love BLACKED so much?
>>
>Look on Felmyst Beta
>Not a single person has a Lego

What kind of Bullshit is This
>>
Here is a fun story while we wait:
Trump has been asking his lawyers how pardons work
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trumps-lawyers-seek-to-undercut-muellers-russia-investigation/2017/07/20/232ebf2c-6d71-11e7-b9e2-2056e768a7e5_story.html
>>
>>183355210
>direct linking washington post

Hello schlomo.
>>
Mocky's buttcheeks
>>
File: 1467238554186.png (398KB, 500x674px) Image search: [Google]
1467238554186.png
398KB, 500x674px
>>183355210
>A President asking for More Info on how to do his job Right is a bad thing

I mean, itd be nice to know the specifics of every little Thing about everything beforehand, but I dont think thats humanly possible.

But What do I know, Trump Owns Nostalrius, He must be a god
>>
>>183355268
More you say?
Deutshe.bank is turning over his financials to Meuller and the feds
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/07/donald-trump-deutsche-bank-russia/amp
>>
File: 1495165629485.jpg (492KB, 1200x1571px) Image search: [Google]
1495165629485.jpg
492KB, 1200x1571px
>>183355210
Eight years, remember that.
>>
>>183355557
I dont think he will get that long for money laundering. Pence will prob. pardon him
>>
File: AWAKEN.png (226KB, 468x345px) Image search: [Google]
AWAKEN.png
226KB, 468x345px
>>183355557
>4chan has always been progressive in ideology
????
/pol/ was literally made because /news/ was Pro Hitler

How dumb can people be

>>183355661
Man get over yourself, you sound like you're from Mandate of Reassignment
>>
Any PvP guilds currently?
>>
File: 1500491723169.png (137KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1500491723169.png
137KB, 250x250px
>>183355929
Um hey yeah Can you fuck off with walls of text that arent even related to this general plz thx goodbye

fucking drama whores taking their discord shit to us
>>
>>183355527
>direct linking again

lol
>>
>>183355929
Jesus christ learn how to format your posts retard.
>>
>>183355929
it isn't true...
>>
File: 720_urien.jpg (262KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
720_urien.jpg
262KB, 1500x1500px
>>183355929
Arathos did nothing wrong, It was those fucking Purple Tree Climbers at the west, and dont even get me started on those fucking Gnomes
>>
>>183355929
>trump btfoed bankers

BASED
>>
so ima be making a nelf feral druid cause guild im going to be in needs one, any funny names to suggest.
yes its a female nelf druid
>>
File: 1497816338909.jpg (40KB, 471x391px) Image search: [Google]
1497816338909.jpg
40KB, 471x391px
>>183356561
>Catlady0311
>>
Since you absolute faggots are even more off topic than usual:
I'm not a fag so the only anime I've ever seen is akira.
What would be a good one to watch while waiting for gummy, preferably something not so weebish that it would piss me off? Does the Castlevania on netflix count as real anime?
>>
File: sexey.png (935KB, 845x1250px) Image search: [Google]
sexey.png
935KB, 845x1250px
>>183356657
Castlevania is a good show, but its not an anime, its kinda like Avatar in that sense. If I were you Id go out of my comfort zone and watch something completely random, watch something like Detective Conan or love live, who the hell knows you might like it
>>
>>183356561
Larrytate
jacksfriendlarry
Oprawindfury
buttlord
valtrexdaily
Culkinkillah
Kezzik
ogcucker
demenchylde
darkdk
fingershorts
>>
>>183356770
ahhh, I wasn't aware of the difference but that's ok. I never watched Avatar either.
I will find Detective Conan since that's the one you mentioned.
Oh, what about attack on titan? I've seen that talked about before, it's on netflix also.
Anyhow thanks dude.
>>
File: 1500508479082.png (472KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1500508479082.png
472KB, 600x900px
>>183356974
Attack on Titan is Alright, I would say its more of a character drama with Giant Monsters eating everyone than an action show, but its like a slightly less preachy And annoying Neon Genesis Evangelion (The Giant Robot anime everyone keeps memeing about with the Red Haired girl and the Pussy Bitch Main character)
>>
File: 1474898533236.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1474898533236.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
>12 hours left
>Still dont know if Im gonna play rogue, lock or enha shaman
Fuck deciding was much easier on retail since all the classes were butchered and use only 4 spells anyway.
>>
File: t.jpg (189KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
189KB, 900x900px
>>183357848
Dude just roll shadow Priest and Spam Spam Spam your DoTs

Dw, I, Mise****** will be Dotting everything and Mindblasting it all to hell if you dont
>>
>>183357848
I know that feel.
I was a shaman during tbc and would love to go enhance but don't want to just repeat things if that makes sense.
I'd love to go rogue but really doubt I'd put in the effort or patience to get groups to get geared to raid, etc. Where shaman I could go resto if i had to and never have a problem.
What did you play on nost or ely if you played there?
>>
I've been making a list of names to steal from anyone with over 300 posts on the felmyst forums.
I'm not sure if that makes me a loser or not.
>>
>>183358337
i think it's kinda funny
>>
File: laughing elf car.jpg (109KB, 1008x600px) Image search: [Google]
laughing elf car.jpg
109KB, 1008x600px
>>183323527
>get bored of nost, stop playing and visiting here
>gummy is around the corner, come back to threads
>in a good mood for some TBC raiding, looking forward to the levelling too
>all the absolutely anally devastated elyfags begging people not to ditch their meme server posting in this thread make passing the time until launch easier
>>
>>183358152
I never played vanilla or TBC, nor nostalrius. I started playing retail in WOTLK and played until now. But I think wow strayed way too far from what it was supposed to be so I want to try out TBC. Back in wotlk I loved playing prot warrior ironically because revenge with that revenge talent was the most fun spell in the game. I also played rogue and warlock but then again that was all in wotlk and when I checked classes got changed massively in wotlk. So I guess I should change the question. What are specs/classes that will be underplayed, at least averagely strong and still fun?
>>
>>183358386
>all the absolutely anally devastated elyfags begging people not to ditch their meme server posting in this thread make passing the time until launch easier
Lmao they stopped that pretty much as soon as the instant 70 beta started. Bunch of cucks you server-hoppers are, makes me sick.
>>
>>183356657
Redline. total popcorn flick, minimal dialogue, awesome animation. just a good time overall.
>>
>>183327861
brainlets don't know how to use IRC or use voice programs like vent/teamspeak, discord caters to lowest common denominator and makes raiding this thread incredibly easy, so much so, that there's a large amount of underage people here now, who orbit the tranny clique and giggle maniacally when manlet and co tell them to post in the general with their forced memes.
>>
>>183358473
Shadow Priest. It aint as mobile as a mage, or as powerful as a Warlock, but a Shadow Priest has Utility, as it is the only DPS class that can Double as a healer for those tight emergency situations.
>>
On the Bright side,so many people are waiting for gummy that I havent had to queue in warmane for 2 days!
>>
>>183358847
cant you do emergency heals as shaman too tho?
>>
Ret for levelling a pally, right?
>>
>>183358708
This.
It's so stupid that it sounds almost made up but it's real. I have no idea about tranny memes being real or not but the orbiting and the semi-coordinated thread raiding definitely happens.
And I saw quite a few members talking about fucking high school so I'm not sure why people keep pretending the guild isn't full of teenagers.
The other dude has a point tho, maybe it's a combination of the extreme difference in population now with the hype and discord creating a separate never ending yahoo chatroom for everyone.
>>
>>183358954
Isnt it better if a shaman off tanks in an emergency?
>>
>>183358930

Even the queue bots left for gummy?
>>
>>183358954
as ele sure. enhance you don't have the mana pool or the sp really
>>
>>183358991
Yes. Side note, could ret tank vanilla dungeons while leveling?
>>
>>183359028
The Population is at 4k, which is saying a lot for Felmyst, they have people by the nuts waiting for a good server
>>
>>183358991
Yeah, tho any spec works to be honest. Ret is the most efficient and generally fastest, especially early on.
Switching to prot around 40 or so works out great as well and only gets better, I think ret still works better in outland.
If you're belf you'll get a free good 2hander from the end of the ghostlands quest line and should be a billion people there to group with, if that helps your early spec decisions.
>>
Any word on sever cap? This is gonna be big so.hoping for.9-10 k. 3-4 k seems so dead
Also are the tranny shitters rolling ally or horde?
>>
>>183359192
50% of horde is going to be blood elves. where do you think they're going to roll?
>>
>>183359330
shit
>>
>>183359330
PVP, where That fucking Arcane Storm Belongs
>>
>>183359019
>>183359054
So I guess its a tie between spriest and enhancement shaman. What do they play like in TBC?
>>
>>183359028
Those aren't bots, just reserved spots for premium members :^)
>>
>>183358847
>as it is the only DPS class that can Double as a healer for those tight emergency situations.
What about druids and ret pallies (lol) and ele shamans?
>>
File: no_touching.jpg (167KB, 913x673px) Image search: [Google]
no_touching.jpg
167KB, 913x673px
>>183359447
If youre a fan of DoT upkeep and keeping a reliable and cheap damage output with Mindblast and mindflay, as well as a Mediocre form of AoE with Mind Sear (I swear you use it once in a dungeon and suddenly everyone hates you even if you didnt pull anything), as well as being an emergency Rezzer and Medic, Spriest is for you!

Just be aware that in the higher tiers you will be a mana battery, I cant speak for shaman because I never rolled one lol
>>
>>183359505
I think buying an item with Points actually skips you from the queue, which is... better than nothing
>>
File: crogge.jpg (31KB, 748x235px) Image search: [Google]
crogge.jpg
31KB, 748x235px
shenna has "bed intentions" boys
>>
Anyone horde side to levelup together 20-40hours straight at launch?
Speed leveling a bit but also doing some wpvp
>>
>>183359874
>speed leveling
>grouping
l-lol...?
>>
File: Capture.png (14KB, 662x123px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
14KB, 662x123px
Holy shit
>>
>>183359852
girl/tranny admin
girl/tranny guild leader
if you join a guild/project like that you are an idiot
>>
>>183359906
Quest loot are shared on gummy and I said "a bit"
don't bully me I'm just trying to find people to play with
>>
>>183360124
If you want to play with people, play Alliance, fag-enabler.
>>
>>183360162
I don't want to join a guild and I want to play horde side
>>
how does a huntard do aoe damage
>>
>>183359852
so it's confirmed she was/is having phone sex with vitaliy, and is now having phone sex with crogge, right?
>>
>>183360290
damn thats hot
>>
>>183360262
You attack one mob while your pet attacks another mob and you use a trap on another mob, duh.
Multi-Shot + Volley. Go Marksman.
>>
>eu wakes up
>shitposting on the rise

oh okay...so this is how it works...interesting
>>
>>183360346
beastmastery is the way to level still though, right?
>>
>>183360425
yes
why would you aoe level with a hunter
why is there so many people in those threads with no clue about how TBC work wtf
>>
>>183360542
most people never raided in TBC, let alone did all the attunements
>>
>>183360542
>why is there so many people in those threads with no clue about how TBC work wtf
You know why
>>
File: 14980540213360.jpg (38KB, 445x447px) Image search: [Google]
14980540213360.jpg
38KB, 445x447px
>blacklisted in a /vg/ guild
what do
>>
>>183360425
In all honesty, Beastmastery is so fucking retardedly strong there's virtually no reason to go in any of the other specs. Are you leveling? Beastmastery because it's like having a second player. Are you raiding? Beastmastery because it's like bringing an extra player. Are you doing PvP? Beastmastery because of fucking The Beast Within which is like orc and undead had a baby with both of their racials and then took steroids.
Marksman is literally a dead spec. Silencing Shot isn't worth it.
Survival is okay since it helps counter martials.
>>
Is Atlantis down? I don't even play there anymore I just wanted to take a screenshot of something real quick.
>>
>>183360593
>>183360595
>>183360542
same reason No Fun Allowed needed fucking voice chat just to TRY to clear ubrs
>>
>>183359703
There's no mind sear in BC dummy
>>
>>183360659

Man I had so much fun in BC destroying everything with the old beast within. Shit was so busted
>>
>>183360650

make a new identity
>>
what guild should i join if i want weekly erp and rapid progression toward boipuccy at anime cons?
>>
>>183361226
<Awoo> is full of degenerates as well
>>
Ally or Horde? Hunter or lock? I can't decide ;_;
>>
>>183361581
night elf hunter la
>>
>>183361609
What kind of faggot makes a nelf hunter over a dwarf?
>>
>>183361718
just a regular one
>>
>>183361581
>rolling a solo class
>when you will literally be a part of the pack
Unless you can poopsock or you're a slow leveler, there's no justifiable reason to roll a hunter or warlock unless you're a shut-in loser who can't socialize. You know how to make friends, right?
>>
>americunts go to bed
>all the quality posts disappear

well well...looks like we've figured it out...haven't we eu?
>>
>>183361581
horde lock
ally lock makes no sense gameplay and lore-wise
>>
>>183360124
>Quest loot are shared on gummy

no it's not fucking retard, gummies isn't a funserver.
>>
>>183361812

so what he might enjoy raiding/pvping as should be determined by leveling? are you a retard?
>>
>launches 3pm ET

So when do we think the server is REALLY going to launch?
>>
>>183361842
was it ever a mystery tho?
Most of the serious serial shitposters have always been EU
>>
What happens if the server gets DMCA'd? Did Gummy say anything about it?
>>
>>183361931
I don't have time to argue with retards, I'm just looking for people to play with
>>
>>183361931
Are you stupid or just europoor? You'd think you would have at least tested your connection to the beta but you couldn't even manage that.
>>
>>183361812
I'm a poopsock with IRL loser friends that are playing this server with me. Not sure what I am, but I'm gonna get to 70 ahead of the curve, just like I did on Elysium
>>
>>183361932
Oh, you're right, being forced to run BM and having to pay money for your auto-attack and minion upkeep or SL/SL so you can get facerolled by rogue niggers is super-fucking-fun, I completely forgot. Not to mention those limitless raid capabilities!
>>
>>183362004
That hasn't been covered yet and it's so weird since no one has asked about it in the years the server has been in development.
Hold on, I'm gonna screenshot your question and ask gummy right now. I'll brb man.
>>
>>183362071

he can play whatever he wants you passive aggressive virgin dipshit go outside lol
>>
>>183361940
5:30pm est with crashes constantly after
>>
>see hunters running around and shooting
>jumping and still firing autoshots on elysium
>roll a hunter on gummy
>try to do anything but stand still and shoot
>never works
what's the secret
>>
>>183362061
What times do you play? My RL friends refuse to play after the nost thing. Maybe it's a bad idea to find friends here.
>>
>>183362163
*pins u against the wall* BACK THE FUCK OFF?1
>>
>tfw unironically have a 12 pack of Soylent and ham cheese Hot Pockets for leveling
>>
File: 3.jpg (12KB, 230x220px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
12KB, 230x220px
>>183362330

>tfw no hot pockets in australia
>>
>>183362330
I really hope you are memeing about soylent
>>
>>183362330
>tfw unironically moved my roommate's portable fridge into the bathroom so I can eat Lunchables while I shit
>>
>>183362437
What's wrong with Soylent?
>>
>>183362372
we have hot pockets wtf u on
>>
>>183362515
You deserve everything happening to you
>>
>>183362614
Will Soylent give me more cancer than Hot pockets?
>>
>>183362584

what? where? i've searched for them relentlessly and never found them
>>
>Anon's going to level 1-60 again
>he's not playing a blood elf or draenei so it's at least a unique experience compared to all of the vanilla servers he's played on
>>
>>183362850
No, and I'm not talking about the cosmo thing either
Soylent is "healty" by the US agencies that makes food charts, but all those charts are old and wrong and even the recent one are shit
You don't need to eat 50% of grains and cereal and 0% of fat, it's the total opposite
If you are a neet at least eat right and learn about a good diet, both soylent and hotpocket are shit
>>
>>183362865
they're just called pizza pockets, literally just a round version of the pockets
>>
>>183363196

those are not hot pockets, they taste nothing like them.
>>
>you'll never take Mocky's anal virginity again
Why live?
>>
>>183362850
what the fuck is soylent?
>>183363160
neets should be keto anyhow, lose weight and have plenty of energy all day
>>
>>183363310
Mocky isn't a femboy twink so fuck off.
>>
>>183363160
What should I eat as a NEET binge playing WoE, Dr. Nutritionist?
>>
>>183363373
>keto
This, no need for amphetamine with keto too
and soylent is what made Cosmo into a tranny
>>
>>183363376
Mocky is sitting right here in my lap and I can guarantee she is quite feminine
>>
>>183363423
WoW, fuck me
>>
Imagine a thread filled of trannies, drama cliques, faggots, neets, and other pathetic waste of humans lives...the worse of them all still happens to be ogtucker.
>>
File: 1496974304339.jpg (24KB, 479x317px) Image search: [Google]
1496974304339.jpg
24KB, 479x317px
>>183363575
Sounds like a normal /xivg/ thread.
>>
>>183363575
Ogtucker is old cancer. MoH clique trannies are cancer that are finally being called out for their faggotry. Which is worse?
>>
>>183363721
tuckies is based
>>
Tucker injected so many hormones he's now a tranny.
>>
>>183364036
Tranny injected so many hormones he's now a tucker.
>>
File: 648645.png (43KB, 911x1650px) Image search: [Google]
648645.png
43KB, 911x1650px
>>183363423
https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/faq
or follow my schedule if you are too lazy to read, but if you are too lazy to read you will also be too lazy to cook
>>
>>183363438
Yep. Keto and lifting unironically gives you a ton of energy to grind levels out. It's comfy.
The junk food and sugar energy stuff tastes good but is sooo bad long term, plus I never understand how people don't want to pass out like 20 minutes after.
Black coffee and water are the best for WoW but no one asked me.
>>
File: 1499662644986.jpg (97KB, 667x645px) Image search: [Google]
1499662644986.jpg
97KB, 667x645px
>become known through a /vg/ guild
>majority of /vg/ shares the same views as /pol/
>'HEY I THINK I'M GONNA BECOME A TRANNY AND SEE IF /VG/ LIKES ME MORE"
>>
File: Blizzard.jpg (37KB, 748x424px) Image search: [Google]
Blizzard.jpg
37KB, 748x424px
Dear Legacy Fans
Fuck You
Sincerely
Blizzard
>>
warlock or shadow priest?
>>
>>183364241
Isn't black coffee unhealthy and the effect diminish after a certain time?
I don't know shit about black coffee, just asking, I only drink tea
>>
>>183364254
Name just one person who became a tranny because of veegee
>>
>>183364426
I can't name 1 but I can name 10
>>
I'm a normal person with absolutely no mental illnesses, is playing on this server a good idea?
>>
>>183364358
SPriest if you're rolling Alliance or undead, warlock if playing orc or blood elf (since belves have fuck-easy class quests).
>>
>>183364476
It is, but don't browse /vg/
>>
Tickling Mocky's armpits!
>>
>>183364405
No, it's fine. If you mean caffeine wearing off, yeah, and you don't want to drink a shitload anyhow since feeling jittery doesn't help you level faster.
Tea is great as well, more comfy in a lot of ways too. I prefer coffee in the morning first thing before i do my lifting stuff (not the other guy, i'm sure his schedule works great for him too).
>>
>>183364550
I'm the schedule guy, I was just curious about black coffee since I don't know shit about it
I'm always feeling exhausted a bit 20 minutes or so into lifting when I start but then I'm fine after, maybe I'll try black coffee a bit
>>
>>183364309
alex...
>>
>>183364254

normal view of /pol/ is to larp as a white nationalist while fapping to boipucci and crying yourself to sleeep at night
>>
>>183364746
/pol/ is the best board tho
>>
Do you think the class poll is in any way accurate? Rogue, shaman and mage as the least played? I'd expect rogues to be pretty popular...
>>
>>183364746
Homosexuality has been a part of European societies and culture for millennia. It's not going away, not something to get worked up about.
>>
>>183364746
see: dalegribble
>>
File: 1500494638927.jpg (79KB, 1024x628px) Image search: [Google]
1500494638927.jpg
79KB, 1024x628px
>>183364746
that's just a vocal minority of /pol/ and if you believe otherwise then you are a degenerate nigger jew
>>
>>183364536

mocky is a disgusting venezuelan refugee corrupted by socialism that smells like beans, why would you even vaguely suggest doing anything sexual with him? all because he represents himself with an epic cute anime girl online? truly low IQ
>>
>>183364765
You don't need polls for faction or classes
NOTHING Changed since retails
Mage Warrior Rogue will always be popular
Priest Paladin will be more popular than Druid and Shaman
Warlock/Hunter are in the Middle with Warlock being a bit more popular
>>
>>183364746
unironically this
>>
>>183364746
ironically they'd be among the first against the wall when the revolution comes
>>
>>183364889
>>183364889
>>183364889

New thread
>>
>>183364178
>lifting 5 days a week and eating nothing but fucking carrots

:thinkeng:
>>
>>183365137
4 Times a week not 5
and I forgot 150g of tuna that I eat every day in this schedule since it was made long ago
I don't workout to get gain since I already have the body I wanted
>>
>>183365262
I bet you look like shit, no way you can build enough muscle to look decent or even fit with thosr amounts of calories and protein. I also bet you half ass most your fucking workouts you delusional skinny fat fuck. Don't ever give fitness advice on my thread ever again
>>
>>183365809
Lot of projection in your post, don't forget to end yourself
>>
>>183365262
Seriously, stop giving advice if you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You're diet works but it's unhealty as fuck and shitty. You're rocking a 1000+ calorie deficit and doing keto while eating no carbs and little to no protein and fat which will fuck up your body and hormones in the long run
>>
File: 1500464097379.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500464097379.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
>>183365262
>I already have the body I wanted
>>
>>183366034
How do you know my calorie deficit when you don't even know the amounts in my diet
I'm doing more or less this diet for more than a year now
Just shut the fuck up
>>
>>183366142
>(2 egg) (1 tomato) (1 cucumber) (Cabbage) (Olive) and 150 g of tuna at 8 before the 8-10 workout

Are you trying to tell me that this isn't a 1000+ deficit ? Holy cows are you retarded.

>I'm doing more or less this diet for more than a year now

I've been death gripping for more than a year now, does that make it any safer/healthier?
>>
>>183366142
If you don't believe me, try posting your diet to /fit/, /r/keto or even BB.com and enjoy getting a reality check.
>>
>>183366676
>>183366746
>What is oil
I don't care about your shitty forums you know jack shit about diet and fitness and I'm not going to argue with you idiots any longer
>>
>>183367832
>What is oil
What are you even trying to say? Are you trying to say that 1 macro compensates for the others? How retarded and full of yourself are you to keep deluding yourself into your own doom, and i'm actually glad you're going to fuck off and forfeit from this "arguement" because this is almost as bad as trying to convince a retard that elephants don't pee from their noses.
Thread posts: 760
Thread images: 93

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.