[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tesog/ - The Elder Scrolls Online General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 747
Thread images: 116

File: 1498256055635.png (208KB, 354x323px) Image search: [Google]
1498256055635.png
208KB, 354x323px
>Elder thread
>>182679889

Official news
http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
https://www.twitch DOT tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Recently Started Guide]
http://pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm (embed) - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
http://www.imperial-library.info/
http://esomap.uesp.net/
http://uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
http://esoui.com/addons.php
http://minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
http://esoacademy.com/
http://eso-fashion.com/
http://eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
https://tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
http://www.dlgamer.us/download-the_elder_scrolls_online-pc_games-p-19435.html (authorized reseller)

>Making sales and deals
[YouTube] The ULTIMATE ESO Trading guide | BEST Money in game!

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write you @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
http://www.strawpoll.me/10281492 (embed)

>Discord:
https://discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>is the game worth playing?
Yes
>>
>>183002459
thank you for the new thread, OP
>>
My friend is getting this game however i've heard that some folks who've bought keys for it from g2a have gotten banned with no appeal. Is this true? If so, would keys from green man gaming work and not get him banned?
>>
>freezes on loading now
ok
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (144KB, 630x858px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
144KB, 630x858px
>>182991109
5/5 spider cultist
3/5 scathing mage
Iceheart's guise in bag, using spider cultist head for the 5/5 bonus.

Pic related are my skills, both lightning staff.
>>
>buy game
>go to make account
>asked for first name, last name, full age (not just a checkbox like it should be), and country
>requires a "security question" which actually makes my account more vulnerable
>all of the questions are normie questions that dont apply to me
>fill in a bunch of fake information
>click create account
>they blocked my email provider
It's like they don't want me to play this game. I play games so I can have fun, not so I can be spied on. Should I just take it back?
>>
So few Xbone EU people here. I'm honestly worried that it'll die off before any other server/platform combo in 3 or 4 years. If so, ZOS would need to allow an account transfer similar to when they first did the console launch.
>>
>>183003226

Just a few things off the top of my head. I'd swap out overload for suppression field, but thats a personal thing. If I need to damage an eney with an ult, the lightning destro ult is the best tool for that. Suppression field is great for fights where you get swarmed by adds and need some breathing room, like the overfiend in ICP, it'll stun everything but the boss itself, negating the damage spike.

Spider cultist is a good set, I have it myself. I tried it for a while with netches touch, going 5/5 with each. My skills hit like a truck, especially lightning blockade with its extra 800 damage a tick, but the rest of my stats suffered. Personally, I think you'd get better mileage out of julianos, a more well rounded set, and word has it that its going to get a nice buff with the set changes in the next patch. There is no real reason to use scathing mage unless you are using the 5 piece, and even then sorcs have better options.

My basic suggestion as far as gear is concerned, see if you can get a 5 piece julianos for your body, and willpower jewelry. If you provide the mats, you should be able to get it for a reasonable cost. Since you are a stamina race, you are giving up extra magicka, but your health is also pretty low. That can probably be remedied with a piece of heavy armor (2% more health) and the undaunted passives at rank 2 (another 2%). More in the next post.
>>
>>183003929

Iceheart is a great defensive set, and can be very useful in VMA, I run it on my magblade. As a sorc, you should be trying to aim for llambris, as they can make the bet use of the procs. However, the new monster head that is coming in the next patch may be a better bet, as it does a slightly weaker DoT in a fuck huge area and increases spell power while you are inside of it. Just switching to an offensive monster set (if you want to use a monster set) will greatly improve your DPS.

Honestly, I don't know what that first skill even is, so i won't comment on it. I would recommend switching lightning flood to liquid lightning, the longer duration will fit easier into a rotation, and since you aren't casting it as often it helps some with sustain. Shock clench is a great skill, I hope it sees more use. Some people like crystal frags, but I am not a fan. Sure it does great damage, but to me I'd rather not have to watch for the proc, I slot mages wrath instead, but that is preference. I am weird that I don't use force pulse, but with my build I don't need a spammable. The main benefit to force pulse is to proc llambris, which you aren't using. Its one way to drain yourself of magicka quickly. Next post.
>>
>>183003929
It's probably going to take me a while to make the julianos set and ttc isn't giving me any results searching for Julianos. As for the willpower stuff, I'm sitting on 44 key fragments. I reduced my health a bit when I swapped from 32/32 magicka/hp to what I have now, when buffed I have 16k hp and had more back when I made the switch.

>>183004651
I'm not set on iceheart, I just happened to get it doing a dungeon. I'll try and get ilambris, though. I mostly want to make sure I can hold on to this 5/5 spider cultist ,so I need to replace the head. Mostly using crystal frags so level up dark magic, it's at 38. I may respec my morphs eventually.
>>
>>183003756
just make an email on like gmail or something and only use it for ESO?
>>
File: Stats.png (232KB, 634x502px) Image search: [Google]
Stats.png
232KB, 634x502px
>>183004651

Finally, if you want to go for a set that adds straight numbers, julianos would be a good place to start. I would also recommend looking at netches touch. Its like spider cultist, but it adds 400 damage to your shock abilities. So you lay down blockade of lightning and liquid lightning, and apply shock clench, and all of those get 400 more damage per tick. It also applies to the shock destro ult. I use netches 5/5 on the body in divines, llambris heavy head and medium shoulders (head divines, shoulders have been elusive so they are well-fit or some shit), and willpower jewelry with spell damage enchants. I use two sharpened lightning staves, front bar has a spell power enchant, back bar has a fire enchant (serves only to proc the fire effect of llambris which has a cooldown independent of the shock proc, so both can proc at the same time). My stats will be higher just because f my passives and being a high elf.

Just some things to think about.
>>
>>183005113

Shit, forgot, that is also with food. I use red frothgar for health and magicka regen, just because I prefer to have regen over more magicka.
>>
>>183004982

you're @molfsontan right?
>>
>>183005270
Yes
>>
>>183005374

Cool, switch zones and check your mail nig.
>>
File: 1483140699887.png (382KB, 640x509px) Image search: [Google]
1483140699887.png
382KB, 640x509px
>when you spot a nirnroot in the distance
>>
>>183002785
why would keys get you banned? I've never heard of this.

is this some kind of dev posting to prevent people from saving money?
>>
>>183007726
>when you spot a fucking noisy weed in the distance
>>
>>183007726
I love the sound effect it has when you approach it. Is there any lore explanation for this?
>>
>>183007959
there have been issues with other games of devs claiming that they were "stolen" keys, and banned a swathe of people. they never had to prove the keys were stolen, they just said it.
>>
>>183008013

I know there is, but I can't remember it. Its a shame, when I first started playing I got the frost mare mount from my free crate, and I love the look, but the ambient noise it makes souds just like nirnroot. I've stopped and dismounted looking for it many times, even in the middle of the alik'r desert, so I just stopped using the mount.
>>
>>183006894
Appreciated, I'm in a dungeon right now and am seeing a bit of a difference in damage done.
>>
>>183008327

No worries. Its more of a general purpose set, good until you figure out what you want to specialize in, be it spider cultist, netches touch, moondancer, etc.
>>
>>183008013
>>183008179

It sounds like a healing spell.

"Careful scrutiny of the samples revealed that they were rife with "ash salt," a highly magical substance. Dunmer native to the Vvardenfell region were known to have used ash salt as an ingredient to cure the "Blight," an awful disease which decimated their realm hundreds of years ago. This unique property of the ash salt coupled with the nirnroot's inherent magic caused the radical change... in essence; the root "healed itself."
>>
>B*smer
>>
What 5 piece should I try grinding out now for my Magblade since Scathing Mage will no longer proc on path?
>>
>>183009575
with changes to the set bonuses and mundus stone, julianos might actually be bis with moondancer 4 piece front bar vma staff back bar.
>>
>>183009787
Yeah that crit will be really nice, I need to get on MoL, only trial I have been into so far is SO and no aether to instead.
>>
>>183008474
I think I may be doing less damage now. Is there something wrong in my rotation, maybe? I'm respeccing my morphs to maybe fix that.
>>
>>183010537
whats the easiest way to grind out levels solo? I'm making my a stamdk and the early levels are a slog. How early should I be getting vigor?
>>
>>183010745
whoops diddn't mean to quote
>>
>>183010745

For a stam dk, you have access to dragon blood morphed into green dragon blood, which will give you a heal as well as increase your health and stam regen, so you can wait on vigor a bit if you have to. Its still an important skill, and I hate it because I suck so much at pvp.
>>
>>183010537

Its about finding what works for you. With my build of netches touch x 5, willpower x 3, llambris, gold sharpened lightning staves, I use

Power Surge / Mages Wrath / Hardened Ward
/ Inner Light / Bound Aegis / Thunderous Rage

Lightning Blockade / Shock Clench / Liquid Lightning / Boundless Storm / Bound Aegis / Suppression Field

That is for pugs, solo, and regular dungeons. I can do 22k - 26k single target with this set up if the tank is using puncture for major breach. In most pugs, no one is going to keep major sorcery up, but the tank will hopefully be using pierce armor for major breach, so I don't need to run elemental drain, just keep my own sorcery up. Since my lightning skills get a big buff, I lay down blockade, clench, then liquid lightning, and I do two heavy attacks (they also get the damage boost from the netchs touch), then repeat. I am almost always 80%+ on magicka except for burn phases. In a good group where I don't need boundless storm I'll switch in crystal frags, since I normally get the proc on my back bar when I am reapplying my DoT's so I don't need to bar switch. For a good group where I don't need to keep power surge up, I can also slot force pulse on the front bar for a spammable.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170717_202310.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170717_202310.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
Should skeleton khajiit have boobs? And teal bones?
>>
>>183011846

I will say, people who look at streamers like Alcast and say they are the be all end all are wrong. They are a fantastic resource, but don't take them as gospel. Like, loot at Alcast's build, people try to run that solo and wonder why they die. No power surge to self heal. It is a build that is designed for max DPS within the context of a well geared trial. People are wearing different armor sets to compliment and buff each other, so you can forgo some defense for damage. We can't play that way normally.

People need to realize that you aren't going to be getting 40k DPS in a regular pug because the same synergy in gear and buffs aren't there. Not talking to anyone in particular, just been enjoying a few drinks and felt like venting about this issue.
>>
File: UNICORN!.jpg (93KB, 300x184px) Image search: [Google]
UNICORN!.jpg
93KB, 300x184px
>>183012424

Its from where the dress was stretched out in life.
>>
Is 5/2 worth running for the extra health?
Thinking about VMA mostly because I still don't have any medium shoulders but just got a heavy helm, or should I swap my heavy chest for a medium piece to keep 5/1/1?
>>
>>183008759
thanks, bb
now we know!
>>
>>183013831
honestly it comes down to what you are more comfortable with. if you feel better getting the more health, then go for it, if you want the more defense from the heavy chest than go with that. the important thing is that you keep at least 5 pieces in your specs armor weight for the bonuses, such as 5 light for the spell crit and magicka regen.
>>
>>183012424
The real question is
>should a stamina race play a magicka spec?

Yes if the player has the skill to make up for it
>>
>>183014690
Is stam sorc fun? Magicka sorc fairly repetitive, but I suppose i am playing an mmo.
>>
>>183014690

I agree. I play altmer magsorc because I am an eternal shitter and I need all the help I can get. I have come to terms with this over two decades of MMO's, I am at peace.
>>
File: 1496946608998.png (112KB, 763x545px) Image search: [Google]
1496946608998.png
112KB, 763x545px
>>183014763
here you go bb

be careful, get to close to the fire and youll get burned
>>
>>183014947
What a fucking shitty screenshot.
>>
>>183015069

love you too babe
>>
>>183014141
I would still have my 5 light pieces yeah, and since I haven't farmed any BiS gear I can still play around with my crafted stuff.
I think I'll give it a shot and see how it goes, running 5 julianos and 2 groth now, maybe the health will help keep me out of water and finally get gooder.
>>
>>183015286
vma ive found is like getting laid the first time, tons of build up, tears, blood, sometimes an angry brother or two, but once youve done it once it gets easier each time
>>
>>183015451
I gave up on the spider daedra round to grind my undaunted to 9, I really need to get back at it.
>>
>bow of the viper apparently doesn't drop anymore
I wonder in all the times I've grinded this shit dungeon I never seen one.
>>
>>183015893
that is the round that fucked me for the longest time, another anon here wrote a guide that helped to break me through

https://pastebin.com/PebfSs7m
>>
Have you ever been kicked for your race,/tesog/?
>>
>>183016364

sup nig
>>
>>183016268
Neat I will have to give this a read, thanks
>>
>>183016468

biggest thing about the boss round is that there is an enrage timer on her. you have 2 minutes to kill her or she one shots you. you can reset this timer by dewebbing all the obelisks and stunning her. so during the boss fight, the biggest thing to watch for are the hoarvers to dewebb the obelisks and the spiders trying to cover them again. the mini daedra needs to die fast since it slows you, making it hard to escape the spider swarm and the bosses aoes. besides that, its just a matter of doing damage to her, interrupting her attacks, and moving. if you can get her to 60% health before you stun her and drop your ultimate on her you should be able to burn her down without having to worry about stunning her again. but, make sure obelisks are uncovered to hide from the spider swarms.
>>
New to the game, trying to figure out what to play.

It seems like Nightblade is going to be my pick. I like melee classes, but Templar seems alright too.
>>
>>183017610

Stamina nightblade is a true glass cannon, kill before they kill you. You will be squishy but do a shit load of damage. Magicka nightblades are all about utility, they boast good damage, can heal, stun, immobilize, root, buff, debuff, all at the same time. Templar healers are some of the best thanks to all of the skills at their disposal, and stamina templars are very active in their playstyle, always re-positioning and attacking to gain the most advantage.
>>
>>183016708
Good to know, I will probably try again after a few trial runs tomorrow.
I'll have to remember this advice.
>>
>>183018098
Do Nightblades see action in PvE? I plan to do a ton of PvP but I would also like to see PvE side of it
>>
>>183018219
One of the best trial guilds in the world runs with 2 NB.
>>
>>183018219

Stamina nightblades have some of the highest DPS parses in the game. The problem is that because they sacrifice defense and living for their damage, they don't get to flex their luxurious DPS much except for well planned trials (this games raids). The biggest problem with nightblades is that other classes, such as magicka sorcerers, can do almost as much damage but they can do it from range, so they are safer (not as many boss aoe's and close range attacks to worry about). NB's did get some buffs in morrowind, such as blade cloak that reduces their aoe damage by 25% (?) making them a bit more hardy. Also, to get the high damage, stamina NB's are very ger dependent, so you will need to farm for the best stuff to make it work. but trust me, once you make it work, you'll break bones and laugh.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170717_213707.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170717_213707.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
T-thanks for the crown crates, zos
>>
>>183018370
>>183018583

Fuck it I am sold then. At worst I will go Magicka Nightblade is I don't like Stam
>>
>>183018614

>3 nix hound pets
>magenta hair
>eyebrow shields
>250 crown lethal poison

such a deal!
>>
Are there any musthave Addons for this shit?

All I have right now is the Minimap and Skyshards. I wish I could see my journal on my normal UI
>>
>>183018614
>tfw got the green narsis guar from one of them

Feels real good
>>
>>183016236
fuck me I had two of those and I got rid of them cleaning out my bank
>>
Why are my abilities so worthless at low levels? I am fresh off the tutorial and my abiltities do literally nothing
>>
>>183021524
class and race and specialization?
>>
>>183021801
Wood Elf Nightblade level 5

Took one point in each tree because they seemed useful. Plan to stick to Assassin afterwards
>>
>>183021914
level all 3 class skill lines, the passives alone are valuable. from there, decide if you want to use dual wield or twohander. later, you'll want to put a bow in your second weapon slot and second skill bar that opens up at level 15.
>>
Damn, they changed the champion points a lot now. Is pvp better now? It seems less retardedly OP.
>>
File: aaaaaa.jpg (17KB, 420x410px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaa.jpg
17KB, 420x410px
>>183021914
>bosmer
>>
>>183018614
>flower hat
>dwemer monocle
>keptu armor
>nix hound pet
>albino guar

What does zos want me to play as?
>>
File: 4Chan 4.png (23KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
4Chan 4.png
23KB, 300x100px
>>183023636
>>
>Open my free crown crates

>Complete Order of the Hour style motif
>Clockwork Shalk pet
>A Guar mount
>Dwemer armor memento
>Nedic Duraci armor costume, aka the only good-looking heavy armor type costume I've found so far

I feel like I made a wish on a monkey's paw and something awful is about to happen to me to balance this out
>>
>>183024089
what class are you?
>>
>>183024132
Magblade
>>
File: If You Only Knew.jpg (51KB, 975x578px) Image search: [Google]
If You Only Knew.jpg
51KB, 975x578px
>>183024263
>>
File: 3Pc0ZgP[1].png (771KB, 415x801px) Image search: [Google]
3Pc0ZgP[1].png
771KB, 415x801px
>>183024089
Fuck this Nedic armor is so good
>>
Faggot newbie here again

Should I just be doing all the quests possible in each zone? Fuck me some of these quests are long as fuck, and while I dont care to rush leveling, HOLY SHIT some of this is boring to tears
>>
>>183025214
I do everything but that's because I'm an OCDish completionist and get off on seeing every quest hub icon on the map turn white

Really you can skip them if you want, very few reward anything more meaningful than a chunk of gold and a usually-mediocre piece of gear, and the ones that give skill points are pretty much always in the faction's main questline
>>
>>183025214
Which faction?
>>
>>183025214
Faggot you say? Let me be the first to welcome to Riven Inn where all you wildest dream is an ERP.
Whisper VolatileRaptor for more info.
>>
>>183025339
Maybe I will get on with it once these guards get over the fact I stole something when no one was even on that floor but they somehow fucking saw even though there was physically no one in the room or in the doorway and now they want to rend my fucking asshole insiie out for 15gold and I dont have anything because I am literally fresh off the boat and now I have to gold to bay but they keep moving the goalposts inbetween using my body as a fucktoy for their high end magic and swords
>>
>>183025214
get to lvl 10 in like 30 minutes, then do desert dolmen or dungeons queue. even better if you find someone to craft you xp gear.
>>
>>183025624
Fuck off, Mr Imperial Tank you know who you are
>>
>>183012424
Where do you get dem sweet racial skeleton skills ?
>>
>>183027265
It's a helmet from the pirate dungeon on vet.
>>
Tell me to stop being an autist an make my new warden character, /tesog/.
>>
>>183027559
no
>>
>>183012424
>>183012759
I think it's just because the leather is molded in a breast shape, ya know? That's how I think of it I guess
>>
>>183027265
If you are talking about how to turn into a skeleton 100% of the time yourself it's a quest in shadowfen
>>
>>183028612
I was just memeing, don't take it seriously.
>>
>>183028612
yup
>>
>>183028612
k
>>
>>183028691
>>183028702
>>183028857
sorry ill stop posting
>>
>>183028936
did i tell you to stop?
>>
I'm playing DK tank sword and board for both my bars but I'd like to be buff my team more.

I just have some shielding + Molten Armaments. Can I do more ? Maybe with a resto staff ?

>>183028630
Yeah I got this one already but it's human for everyone. I just learned that the skellie skin from the dark brotherhood is race dependent.
>>
>>183028981
sorry I'll keep posting

time to go farm kuta
>>
>>183029162
did you ask if you could?
>>
>>183028325
:(
>>
>>183029453
tnhenh just make it
>>
>>183029092

your job as a tank is to keep enemies in place, the big ones taunted and debuffed, and keep them still.
>>
>>183029092
Get gear that buffs your team e.g. ebon, alkosh, powerful assault, tavas/dragonguard for more ults, etc.
>>
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHbumpHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
>>
>>183031442
Is it counter productive to run noxious breath and the one hand shield taunt?

I like it because it's good at debuffing mobs along side choking talons, but I'm not sure if it's completely useless for big guys if they're taunted.
>>
>>183021524
>>183021914
It's been a while since you posted this but nobody answered properly so: use veiled strike until enemies flash red then use assassin's blade.
Morph VS into surprise attack and AB into Killer's Blade.
Keep the shitty siphoning ability on your bar until you unlock siphoning strikes.
If you plan on doing pvp you should probably use 2h but I personally use DW because 2h just doesn't really mesh with a sneaky rogue imo.
Until you unlock a second slot keep a bow ability on your bar so it levels up with your dual-wielding and you have some things unlocked when you hit 15.
>>
Why didn't anyone tell me how fun it is to fuck around in Cyrodiil in 8 man party?
This was one of the most fun moments i have experienced in months
>>
>>183037464
I wish I could figure out how to get into cyrodiil

How long does it take to get to assault rank 4
>>
File: image%3A2483.jpg (131KB, 960x936px) Image search: [Google]
image%3A2483.jpg
131KB, 960x936px
Join the guild Praise Kek. 100 members and growing, active store and bank, Raffles and events. Message Majora66 or Shadilay for invite.
>>
>>183040381
>joining a guild full of 4chan faggots
Yeah...no.
>>
>>183040381
Why ? we got TESOG already
>>
>>183040738
>posting in a thread full of 4chan faggots
Yeah...no.
>>
>>183016364
Ofc not, everybody loves dunmers
>>
>>183040381
>>
>>183037627
Grab a resto staff and you can get it in a days work.
>>
>>183042010
teach me sensei
>>
>>183036385
It doesn't debuffs enemies since you'll be taunting all enemies anyway with pierce armor anyway.
>>
>>183042079
Just follow a zerg and cast healing springs on them. Playing a healer is the most braindead yet efficient way to get a lot of AP.
>>
File: 1500280120808.jpg (79KB, 597x443px) Image search: [Google]
1500280120808.jpg
79KB, 597x443px
What is the best way as a tank to be effective in cyrodiil? Because my damage output is kind of low I can just stay alive until I get gangraped, but I hardly ever kill anyone. Is switching to a 2h a good idea for pvp? Am stamdk btw
>>
>>183042914
yeah second bar should be 2h buff bar
>>
why is everyone that talks over zone chat autistic?
>>
bibbidy bamp
>>
>find recipe for maxxatan chests
>worth 80k according to MM
>oh cool I guess ill sell it then
>10 seconds later
>mouse is one nanometer off of a different much less valuable recipe that i want to learn
>congratulations you now know how to make mazzatan chests
fuk
>>
>>183047372
Well, make the chests and sell them, then, as they might also be worth a lot if the pattern is worth that much.
>>
Wish there was a way to increase the grass density... that's the only graphical weak point
>>
>>183047459
yeah let me go level every crafting skill probably take around 50 hours and spend all my skill points to make furniture
>>
>most people don't read bookshelves
fucking plebs
>>
>>183047619
Pretty sure that's an armor motif, not furniture.
>>
>>183048421
took me a while to figure that out, the style mat costs 500 each for this thing geez
>>
>>183048183
I noticed that they're putting skill books on shelves again.
>>
>>183048557
Looks like a bare midriff design. Could be a big market for that among the waifu crowd.
>>
File: tenor[1].gif (646KB, 498x205px) Image search: [Google]
tenor[1].gif
646KB, 498x205px
>Darkshade II
>Tempest Island
>Ruins of Fuck You
>>
>>183049442
at least half the dungeon is skippable
>>
>>183048587
What do you mean again, this has always been the case.
>>
File: 1495261927090.png (71KB, 349x265px) Image search: [Google]
1495261927090.png
71KB, 349x265px
Can a new player start up now with little to no problems, or am I gonna get shafted in terms of everyone else outclassing me? How does the market system work? I'm used to centralized auction houses like WoW or XIV, but I saw people talking about guild shops. I'm sorry for being such a nimrod, I just really like the Elder Scrolls series and want to try this out.
>>
>tfw gotta pump up the voltage on my cpu to keep OC stable
>tfw cant drop back into stock speed without getting horrible lag
>tfw poorfag
dammit eso, dont kill my trusty 1055t. i need it
>>
>>183051613
don't sweat it.
you can get veteran dungeon proof gear and level pretty fast so you wont be too far behind the "big boys"
market is divided into seperate guildstores, so when searching for an item you shuold check multiple shops and see who has the best offer.
Protip: get addons asap, the default ui is horrible.
>>
File: 1481116827705.jpg (7KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1481116827705.jpg
7KB, 320x320px
>>183051916
Thank you very much. Have a picture of a wizard cat.
>>
Tell me about the game these days, I have the base game (no addons) is it worth it to purchase the base addons or should I go full Morrowind?
>>
>>183053189
Have you played trough all the stuff in the base game?
>>
>>183053227
No, I quit back then
>>
>>183053265
Then there's little to no reason to play any of the DLC's or dungeons unless you're really interested in orcs, Morrowind, Dark Brotherhood and so on.
>>
I was playing a Warden in Arx Corinium and the final boss appeared to use its scream attack on my netch. No one else was in that area when she did it. Is this possible? Is the netch valid for bosses' "attack a random target" attack?
>>
>>183053664
There is no point to anything in the game unless you find it super fun.
Everything being a side grade is interesting, but it kind of backfires in the long term. The carrot on a stick is not constantly being replaced with a higher level carrot.
>>
>tfw no water walking
>tfw no open lock
>tfw NPCs get to wield legendary artifacts but you dont
>tfw no items that grant spells from other classes
so much of TES was lost when they put the O in
>>
>>183055172
but look what we gained.
>real interaction with people
>stupid amount of land to explore
>emotes
>Cadwell
>better civil war
>bigger and better bosses and dungeons
>>
>>183055172
They seriously need to put deadric quests in. They can unlock skill lines that work like Werewolf or Vampire.
>>
>>183051916
What addons beyond skyshards do you recommend?
>>
>>183055815
download minion, and just start download everything that sounds useful.
>>
i want to like the warden but holy shit the animations are so disgustingly bad
>a blue cliff racer diving into your enemy, no cooldown
>the fucking shalk explosion
this is so fucking ugly and ridiculous i don't even know what to say
like there weren't better examples in nature of explosions (hello fungi), they have to create the image of 5 shalk every time just to explode them
dive is by far the worst though, as if they couldn't achieve the same with a branch for impaling or just making it an actual summon that only attacks your target for a few seconds

jesus i'm so disappointed, i love druids or shamans but i can't bring myself to play this
>>
trait buddy
lorebooks
minimap
combat ui addon, azurah, ftc, wykkyd. pick your poison
awesome guildstore
inventory gridwiew
bank manager revised
advanced filters
zolans junk handler
lua memory addon
>>
>>183055815
>>183056309
>>
>>183056395
ty
>>
Is there any benefit to finding maiq other than his witticisms?
>>
>>183057396
a shitty achievement and a dye
>>
>>183057064
Not him but also Multicraft is a godsend when you're trying to make a bunch of potions and food.
>>
>3.1.1 patch notes: Spills-No-Drinks will no longer walk through furniture.
uncontrollably giggling
>>
>Fixed a specific case where some charge and leap abilities (such as Critical Charge or Dragon Leap) were displaying their animation and visual effects but not actually moving you to the enemy target.
>Fixed an issue where targeting an enemy could interfere with your ability to resurrect a dead ally.
fucking thank god this has been bugging me since the beginning of time
>>
DE magDK here, is there any way I could use melee weapons in combat instead of staff? seriously bored of staff but I hate that melee weapons heavy attacks all give stamina instead of mag for me
>>
>>183058462
Go hybrid
>>
>>183058519
doesn't that suck for DPS?
>>
>>183058851
Not really it depends on you mostly.
Get good and good DPS will follow.
>>
>>183058958
well since skill damage scales with points invested in either magicka or stam, aren't you losing lots of damage on both mag and stam skills?
>>
>>183055463
>Cadwell
You mean the 90% of the voice acting budget?
>>
>>183059137
people make it work my dude, it's something like 10 power per every 100 attribute so at most you lose 300 which can be gained elsewhere :_)
>>
>>183059146
It's John Cleese. The only thing he's been doing prior is making videos about how other countries have different words for things and getting uncontrollably upset over it.
>>
>>183040381
>gets reported for hate speech due to their name
>>
File: 1451221399304.jpg (55KB, 800x620px) Image search: [Google]
1451221399304.jpg
55KB, 800x620px
>>183049442
>ds2 last boss in vet
>with a weak group
>>
>>183040738
>implying the entirity of eso isnt filled with shitlords
>>
File: 1425210180296.gif (999KB, 500x286px) Image search: [Google]
1425210180296.gif
999KB, 500x286px
>log in, 160k in sales
>>
>>183064464
Please teach me your secrets.
>>
>successfully getting all 3 pickpocket attempts on a guard
>>
>>183064965

Its not too complicated. You either want to sell a large quantity of items that go for a lower amount, for example stacks of ancestor silk, or small quantities of items that go for a higher amount, like certain motifs or gear.
>>
>>183064464
>160k in sales
>5k profit
FTFY ;)
>>
>>183016708
>>183018171
>maelstrom arena reset
What the hell, still have quest to survive spiral shadows and everything.
Now I have to get there again :(
>>
>>183066741

Yeah, if you leave for more than 5 minutes the round starts from the beginning. No big thing, practice is always good.
>>
File: Quark.jpg (21KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Quark.jpg
21KB, 480x480px
>>183066309

Nope, pure profit.
>>
how did you guys get your crates? i logged in during the event for 1 or 2 days but i didnt get anything
>>
>>183067252
Do you have ESO+?
>>
>>183067098
I was retard and went in in normal mode, and even more retard because I dropped the quest kill me
>>
>pick up pork
>gain white meat
??????????
>>
>>183067459
no, was that needed to get the crates?
>>
>>183067779
yea that was the whole point.
>>
>>183067669
pork isn't its own item, its considered white meat for crafting
>>
>>183068904
it could have just as well be red meat then lmao
>>
>>183040381
What region and console?
>>
>>183040381
I think this is a meme but if not fuck off /tesog/ 4 lyfe
>>
>>183069318
but pork is the other white meat...
>>
>>183058247
implying they're actually fixed.
I want it too, anon.
>>
>>183064464
>log in, 10k in sales
I thought I was doing alright :( fuck.
>>
>>183067669
>pick up spider-daedra megalord gigaboss cutlets
>gain white meat
??????????

>pick up beef
>gain white meat
??????????
>>
>>183056309
good list except you forgot some.
(just kidding here's a few I'd add to that list)
Harvest Map
CDG Bank Stack
Destinations

Harvest Map adds a buncha nodes for whatever material you're looking for to the map and can be set to add it to the 3D game world via floating markers. Destinations can do kinda the same thing but it's great for showing wayshrines you havent seen and other things like that. It will be a greyed out black wayshrine so at least you can find them! etc.

CDG bankstack is just a thing that auto deposits and stacks items that are already in your bank

so say u have maple, kuta, and iron in your bank
you go farm maple
come back, click bank, it auto deposits the maple, kuta, and iron ore, but not the columbine because you didn't already have that in bank.
>>
File: pvw4748.png (423KB, 523x657px) Image search: [Google]
pvw4748.png
423KB, 523x657px
This looks absolutely dreadful. I only have one trait researched for one gem on one piece.
God damn. This is retarded.
>>
>>183071358
>>183056309
what ui addon do you guys use
i want something so i can learn game mechanics better. I think I should go with FTC because it will say stuff like stunned and break free in big letters since I can't see the particle things like stunned circle around your head without fucking with my monitor colors (extremely colorblind between red and green which makes everything from red to brown to orange all the same color really fucking sucks in dungeons because all of the text on screen and the red boxes and stuff from enemies blend into the floor and walls in most dungeons except for outside ones

tl;dr I's is colorblinds wat addon tell me stuf insted uf shows it
>>
>>183073008

In the next patch they are adding the option to change the colors of most effects, notable enemy areas and friendly/healing areas.
>>
File: 1500027353980.jpg (90KB, 700x1141px) Image search: [Google]
1500027353980.jpg
90KB, 700x1141px
>>183073225
This is /tesog/ bby. You're looking for /tesg/. Have some milk and a cookie for your travels.
>>
File: 1498857255132.jpg (220KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1498857255132.jpg
220KB, 1080x1080px
>>183073392
:D
>>
>>183071358
hey this guy again, Just noticed Bank Manager Revived is a more advanced CDG.
>>
>>183074093

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fLrF6VvhDA
>>
File: 1499105629332.jpg (450KB, 1280x1387px) Image search: [Google]
1499105629332.jpg
450KB, 1280x1387px
>>183074435
This is perfect. aside from it taking this long, gg zosososos
>>
>>183074681
Think the fault was that it wasn't that long since someone actually bothered to make a thread on the forum about a colourblind mod. They were pretty fast at it once people showed interests in it.
>>
>>183071861
The best part of traitbuddy is showing right in an item's tooltip window what style it is and whether or not you already know its trait, and notifying you when research is complete

I don't even use that stupid chart thing
>>
File: 1499447824659.png (4KB, 203x231px) Image search: [Google]
1499447824659.png
4KB, 203x231px
>riding around auridon following the river
>pick nirnroot, see a chest
>unlock the chest and loot it, see another character standing next to me
>starts talking to me in /yell that i stole the chest from them and that i had to give them whatever was in it
>simply respond with a "what?"
>here is the best part, legitimately get a "my dad works for bethesda ill get you banned!"
>>
File: 2qwcw8g[1].png (83KB, 311x338px) Image search: [Google]
2qwcw8g[1].png
83KB, 311x338px
>>183078020
>Killing enemies in front of a chest
>Some asswipe runs in and starts picking it while I'm still fighting
>Cast Dark Cloak and go invisible so the enemies lose me and attack him instead, then do the same shit to him
>>
File: Dick Pic.jpg (14KB, 262x280px) Image search: [Google]
Dick Pic.jpg
14KB, 262x280px
>>183078225
>>
>>183078020
Why don't you report him? Saying you work for Bethesda is the fastest way to get banned.
>>
>>183071861
>Akatosh Septimus
Bad names should be banned
>>
File: 1421362470993.jpg (171KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1421362470993.jpg
171KB, 1920x1080px
>Its a "do a heavy wind up attack and knock you back" boss fight
>>
File: 1433148072429.png (708KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1433148072429.png
708KB, 1280x720px
>changing body type changes pussy type
>>
>>183082425
???
>>
File: Lewd.png (19KB, 250x332px) Image search: [Google]
Lewd.png
19KB, 250x332px
>>183082425
>>
>>183080264
>what is blocking?
>>
>>183080264
t.flabbergasted by Dranos
>>
>>183085410

im a dps blocking is for tanks :^)
>>
File: 1496422468261.jpg (39KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1496422468261.jpg
39KB, 500x625px
>Pelinal-themed PvP Event

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news/post/2017/07/18/test-your-mettle-in-the-midyear-mayhem-pvp-event

Fucking sweet.
>>
>>183086452
This. Why do you think there's a right and left mouse button? If you're a dps you hold LMB, if you're a tank you hold RMB when doing dungeons.

Protip; spam LMB instead of just holding it down for even greater dps!
>>
File: me.png (2MB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
2MB, 800x1200px
>>183086452
I'm sorry you had to get your DEEP DEEPS numbers interrupted in order to do actual gameplay and mechanics. We are looking into this issue. To speed up the process and help you further with your issue, could you specify your class? More especifically, we only need to know if you are a sorcerer or not.
>>
>>183086529
>No bonus points for killing elf races
SMDH
>>
>>183086774

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJStjooGRvA&feature=youtu.be&t=39
>>
>>183087084
Do you think they will officially confirm that he is a time traveling robot?
>>
>>183087084
>that face at 3:11
>tfw I'm actually a healer main

This is the video of my life in ESO.
>>
>>183076838
I just mean all of the researching i have to do to complete all of it. It will take literal years, won't it??
>>
>>183087084
>tfw tank, and I realize I give my healer a hard time

but I wanna stand in the fire I can take it. I CAN TAKE IT ALL
>>
>>183087774

Well, the passives for research time reduce the time down to 28 days for the 9th trait, 21 for 8th.

But don't worry! In the next patch we will be releasing 1 week research reduction timer scrolls in the Crown Store(tm)!
>>
>>183079823
not mine, I agree. It's the dude who made the mod apparently. Force namechange when
>>
File: isuk.png (444KB, 1488x1017px) Image search: [Google]
isuk.png
444KB, 1488x1017px
>>183087893
Yeah, I saw that. As horrible as the wait is, I would insult my family's honor to purchase the reducto spell.

It's honestly pretty fuckin jewish imo but I don't give a shit cause you dont have to buy it
>>
>>183087463

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJStjooGRvA&feature=youtu.be&t=175
>>
>>183087084
>3:25
Hit too close to home
>>
File: 1485144881504.png (165KB, 303x311px) Image search: [Google]
1485144881504.png
165KB, 303x311px
>>183088209
Oh god. That phrase is so funny to hear in a satire but infuriating in groups.
I've actually had this happen to me with a DPS:

>Hey, healer. How much Healing per Second are you doing?
>20k
>I do much more with my alt
>yeah but I'm also throwing shards, keeping warhorn 100% uptime, saving you when you refuse to move away from the fire, ressing the other DPS because you don't do it, applying debuffs to enemies and pulling adds to the tank so the dungeon goes smoother and we've had a no death run so far
>your healing is too low anyway, I've been closed to death several times and had my DPS reduced. Learn to play
>>
>>183086774
shit tank
>initiates vote kick
>>
File: 1496313031631.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496313031631.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>183088153
>It's honestly pretty fuckin jewish imo but I don't give a shit cause you dont have to buy it

you can buy it in-game as well, only difference is lack of cool-down on the crown versions.
>>
>Have 5500 crown saved up from when I subbed to the game
>You can't use them to buy morrowind
Fucking kikes
>>
>>183092224
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU&t=4s
>>
File: Scheming Thalmor.png (30KB, 550x585px) Image search: [Google]
Scheming Thalmor.png
30KB, 550x585px
>>183092224
>>
>>183092224

Yeah, thats the general reaction that most people had.
>>
>>183096392
Is it actually of full of content that is warrented being labeled and "Expansion" isn't of "DLC," or are they full of shit?
>>
>>183016708
I know this isn't my personal blog, but I got back pretty easy, only the lamia stage got me until I switch to whithered hand set and I finally got her down.
Thanks for the advice dude, I got her to 60ish and got the stun then I burned her before the lurcher could get me.
>>
>>183096847
It's roughly the equivalent of Wrothgar DLC content wise so they are full of shit.
>>
>>183097173
Honestly that what counts as a "chapter" now, if they thought of it before making wrothgar then it would of been one too, there's never gonna be "dlc" with as much content as that ever again.
>>
>>183097440
I hope you guys are excited for the latest Chapter in ESO! The Elder Scrolls Onlineâ„¢: Summerset Islesâ„¢! For only 39.99 USD.
>>
>>183097916
>including almost 2x(!) the amount of content of all 3 starter zones!
I can't wait!
>>
>>183097173
>>183097440
>a "chapter"
Does it progress the over arching story in a meaningful way? End of Wrothgar has the Profit saying mysterious stuff about Sotha Sil.
>>
Should I get this game? I like TES and MMOs but I don't have much money.

Do you enjoy it?
>>
>>183099089
can't remember what he said but yeah there's a tiny bit of clockwork and some shit going down with one of sotha toys also next dlc after horns is some more clockwork city, rip wallet when they drop a crown only time limited dwarven home.
>>
>>183099440
You can get just the base game very cheeply and if you enjoy TES and MMOs this is the game for you. Not to mention that it's a skill based combat instead of gear dependent combat
>>
>>183099593
That sounds awesome, thanks! How is it skill dependent tho?
>>
>>183099440
I bought it a long time ago and only started playing recently, never spent any more money than buying base game, been playing it for a week and I'm not even close to beginning to run out of things to think about starting to do, so..
>>
>>183099812
Game rewards you more for animation cancelling/attack weaving vs just being an idiot and standing around. Also its built around people being a bit more self sufficient than say WoW/FFXIV so you need to dodge/block more.
>>
>>183099936
True, but you still literally cannot scratch most people in Cyrodil without good enough gear.
>>
>>183099812
Dodging and blocking isn't reduced to a stat, as well as interrupting an enemy isn't done by a skill but by a mechanic, you have to actually do all that yourself and all combat is action combat and you can switch between two sets of weapons with different abilities that you can choose from and make your own build and this being a game with no cooldowns it's all about resource managing and careful positioning to win a fight (especially in PvP).

http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Combat

Here are the bare bones of combat so you can get an idea.
>>
>>183100229
Of course. In no MMO you can play without PvP gear but if two players with the same class, level and gear fight the better player would always win. Hell, I've fought people 300cp higher than me and I've steamrolled them.
>>
>>183099936
>>183100245
Nice, I'll check it out!

If I want to play a Warden to I have to buy an expansion?
>>
>>183100798
ya
>>
>>183100798
I'm afraid so, yes. Warden is the only class locked by something but all classes can heal, dps and tank. It's just a matter of min/maxing which sets the meta. Be sure to join your local /tesog/ guild if you need in-depth information of something, I'm certain you'll get some help.

Don't feel like you'll be locked with our guild, you can join up to 5 player guilds at the same time, but these are account wide.
>>
>>183097440
i remember reading somewhere during an interview that their main reasoning for making it standalone instead of DLC was that if you made a warden while on ESO+ then stopped paying, you would still have access to the character wihout paying for the content, so they blocked it off with ownership to make it easy to code or some shit.
>>
File: 1494614699311.png (575KB, 673x496px) Image search: [Google]
1494614699311.png
575KB, 673x496px
>>183101630
really makes me think
>zos face when
>>
File: Lord of Lies.jpg (171KB, 750x404px) Image search: [Google]
Lord of Lies.jpg
171KB, 750x404px
>>183102237

We can trust them.
>>
>Play exclusively tank for most of my playtime
>Get tired of feeling like I use a wet noodle for a weapon
>Completely overhaul my character, throw on spinners and julianos for a poverty starting DPS set, make gold sharpened staves, spell damage enchants for jewelry, etc, the works
>mfw killing trash so fast that I don't even get a chance to try my other skills
>Not even using an optimal loadout or a race that's even recommended for DPSing

Jesus christ this is like a whole other game
>>
File: Emperor Palpatine.jpg (102KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Emperor Palpatine.jpg
102KB, 2000x1000px
>>183104012

Good, good. Let the power flow through you.
>>
File: 1498295848100.jpg (53KB, 407x378px) Image search: [Google]
1498295848100.jpg
53KB, 407x378px
>>183104012
>lowering yourself to join the dps plebs
Stick to the tank masterrace senpai
>>
File: its ogre.jpg (106KB, 540x624px) Image search: [Google]
its ogre.jpg
106KB, 540x624px
>>183104012
Enjoy you're queue times, LMAO (Laughing My Ass Off)
>>
>>183104465
My character is a Breton NB, they weren't even amazing at tanking

I have a level 42 Nord DK, that'll be my tank and probably my main dungeoning character once I level them up, it's just nice having the DEEPS for solo questing
>>
File: 1498712961572.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498712961572.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>183104012
>cheap DPS set
>golds out stuff and gets spinners
>>
>>183104758
>implying anyone playing this game doesn't have at least 16 Rosin by the time they should even think about golding gear
:c)
>>
>>183104758
16 rosin is only about 60k, you can make that in like an hour or less from farming set jewelry
>>
>>183104758
whats it like being poor?
>>
>>183105614
>>183105252
>>183104884
I was referring to getting Spinner weapons in non shit traits. A spinner staff can go upwards of 400k easily
>>
>>183105925
Fuck that, I farmed for 3 pieces of spinner jewelry and got 2 gear pieces from WBs (got really lucky and got a divines jerkin)

I just made the staves Julianos
>>
>>183105925
>spinner and julianos
>not just making weps
Sure is retard in here
>>
File: advice.png (48KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
advice.png
48KB, 1600x900px
>>183104607
>NB not an amazing tank
But seriously play what you enjoy, I keep wanting to give warden another whirl but I cannot for the life of me figure out a MagWarden playstyle I enjoy.
>>
>>183104607
My very first vDSA clear was with a MagNB. NBs are definelty good tanks if played well
>>
>>183106573
Who is this?
>>
File: 352515135.png (30KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
352515135.png
30KB, 512x512px
>>183106653
guess, bb
>>
File: zrif1.png (83KB, 364x852px) Image search: [Google]
zrif1.png
83KB, 364x852px
>>183106782
ayyyy
>>
What's the most efficient way to farm overland sets ? Public dungeon bosses ?
>>
>>183107319
Different pieces drop in different places.
Delve bosses will now drop a waist or feet set piece from the zone they are located in.
Overland group bosses drop head, chest, legs, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
Public dungeon bosses drop a shoulder, hand, or weapon set piece from the zone they are located in.
Treasure Chests gained from defeating a Dark Anchor have a 100% chance to drop a ring or amulet set piece from the zone they are located in.
The above is also true of Unstable Anomalies found in Craglorn.
Treasure chests found in the world have a chance to grant any set piece that can drop in that zone.
Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
Advanced and Master chests have a guaranteed chance of dropping an item set piece.
If you have the Treasure Hunter Champion Passive, both the above chances and quality of an item will be improved.
Treasure chests found from a Treasure Map have a guaranteed chance to drop one random set piece that can drop in that zone.
Quest reward items from major quests have been updated to now be part of an item set.
Many quest rewards’ item qualities have been rebalanced, meaning that the most important quests in the zone will now reward blue-quality items. (Combined with the above, these will be blue-quality set pieces.)
>>
>>183107319
>>183107394

To add to this, check the wiki and see if a particaulr boss drops a named set piece for the set you are looking for. Might be easier to say farm a delve boss if they have a chance to drop a specific trait weapon as opposed to the world boss grind.
>>
>>183107394
>>183108024

Many thanks !
>>
File: leezurd.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
leezurd.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
Yeah, so is this game fun yet? I haven't touched it since the closed beta.
>>
>>183108383
yes/no/maybe/can you ask again.
>>
File: 1489941408826.gif (1002KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1489941408826.gif
1002KB, 250x251px
>>183108383
>>
Did they ever make it easier to get PvP skills and like Undaunted Skills?

I hated Cyrodil and could never find groups at launch, so I couldn't get those skills which were basically mandatory, even for just PvE.

Also can you pay2win crafting research yet? If I started up again I wanted to make a new character, but I don't want to spend six months researching all the crafting again?
>>
>>183108828
That would be more p2convenience, but yeah it's going to happen.
Don't get me wrong I think it's scummy and they shouldn't have a timed research if they are going to sell things to reduce the time needed but assuming the customer base doesn't completely boycott them it'll make money
>>
>>183108828
>>183110670
Research scroll boosts already exist in the crown store and are available from master writ merchant, reduces all your current projects by a day with a 24 hour cooldown I believe so you can just farm it daily and keep using it.
>>
>>183111046
there is going to be a 1 week cooldown one version in the crown store soon, already datamined.
>>
>vma stage 3, hagraven mini boss
>it comes over, drop destro ult
>during the 2 second wind up, she casts her damage reflect spell
>nuke myself in two pulses

well played you shriveled cunt, well played
>>
>>183113407
>Respec my character to DPS and head over to the Thief stone
>First enemy I run into is one of these, decide to test out my new gear on it
>Forget about the damage reflect spell
>Kill the fuck out of myself in 2 seconds

I know your pain
>>
File: Sin título.png (109KB, 477x116px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
109KB, 477x116px
>>183108383
I enjoy it.
>>
LOGIN FAILED AN UNEXPECTED INTERNAL ERROR HAS OCCURRED

why bastards why
>>
Where does one acquire Alteration Mastery set?
Fextra says light armour boxes from Cyro, but is there a specific town I need to farm or what??>">>>>???
I want to follow a cookie cutter build I found.
>>
>>183114107
I got this too. I'm guessing the game is updating right now?
>>
>>183114158
Doing delves and the like. I also think you can buy it with tel var stones or AP
>>
How important is Race when picking a class. Guides I have seen make it seem like the most important shit literally scrap your character if you fuck up.

Trying to decide between a Rogue or a Mage. I like Melee a lot more but Magic is fun in Elder Scrolls games
>>
>>183088209
I am healing Vet dungeons with an impenetrable pvp set I created since I am too cheap to craft a second set. Healing is easy.
>>
>>183114057
I leave the launcher on in the background, so let's just say i have more hours than that.
>>
>>183114704
The hardest content in the game, vet trials and hardcore pvp guids, will want you minmaxed.

Everything else, it doesn't matter too much unless you use a completely retarded class race combination.
>>
>>183114704
way more important than other mmo's. especially for endgame content. i only got 55k health with breaton tank while my argonian has 67k with same items.
>>
When it comes to set drops, what's the difference between normal and vet dungeons aside from the quality ?
>>
>>183114894
>>183114923
That kinda sucks cause I really don't know what I want to play yet.
>>
>>183115297
Just that, really only useful if you need jewelry but even then not crazy important.
>>
>>183115357

Lizard and orc are best boys!
>>
>>183115297
monster helms only drop on vet final bosses.
>>
>>183115297
Nothing. And you can actually upgrade blue gear to be purple rather cheaply.
>>
>>183115357
Just fuck around on a low level character until you find out what you want to do and reroll.

Abilities scale directly from the amount of Magicka and Stamina you have, so if you are going to be a caster and don't roll a race with 10% increased magicka, you really gimp your damage, vice versa if you are going to go melee/bow with stamina.
>>
>>183116293
I actually didnt know Stam scales with melee
>>
>doing well, only one death on the hagraven in stage 3
>die 4 times against the /fit/zard due to poison shenanigans
>>
>>183116805
acquire proficiency
>>
>>183116805
Me too man, closest I got was probably ~50% on the second enrage I accidentally somehow killed all the adds, because I couldn't find the shield anywhere.
Most other times a flower spawned right under me.
>>
>>183116570
For abilities.

10.46 stamina is essentially worth 1 weapon damage.

So if you pick the wrong race and miss out on 10% stamina, or ~4000 stamina at max gear, you are in essence missing ~400 extra weapon damage.
>>
>>183117198
having a good summer?
>>
>>183117705
could be better but I won't complain, how about you, bb?
>>
I hit 50, at like 90CP now. I've just been questing. What do I do when I hit 160CP? Magplar btw
>>
>>183118048
>What do I do when I hit 160CP?
Start grinding your BiS, create some alts to try other stuff out, kill self?
>>
>>183118048
Start actually farming gear and do pledges for keys to get monster helm sets.
>>
>>183118232
Got the kill self covered m8
>>
File: 1395170510089.png (140KB, 186x372px) Image search: [Google]
1395170510089.png
140KB, 186x372px
>>183118314
>do pledges for keys to get monster helm sets
Should be saving up from 45 mate

>>183118387
Helium is less painful big dog :^)
>>
>>183117882
eh, could be better. got laid off in january, so pinching pennies, that means no a/c. need to game either early morning or night, otherwise it gets too hot in the apartment.
>>
So question. High Elf seems like the best Race of Magicka DPS

Are they passible enough as healers as well? I kind of like switching.

Also all attributes into Magicka?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170718_203129.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170718_203129.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
fuck this gay earth
>>
>>183118951
Wish you the best of luck, anon. You're gonna make it
>>
I'm a khajiit stamina nightblade, am I doing it right for solo/PvE play?
>>
>>183119003
Yes. All attributes into Magicka, maybe a liiiitle bit of health if you want to PvP and Altmer is exceptional for magicka DPS but if you are interested in healing I'd recommend a Breton because of their magicka recovery
>>
>>183119054
el em ay oh

>>183119112
Khajiit was 2nd best stam race, next patch they will be Best race, stamblade is in a good place too so you will be top of the line for at least 4 months.
>>
>>183119003

Yeah, they are good healers. While leveling, all points into magicka, since you get a buff at lower levels. Later on you may need to put points into health or enchant gear, but that is down the line.

What you can also do while leveling as a DPS is to put a resto staff skill on your bar. The skill itself won't gain any xp and you can't use it, but having it on your bar will level the resto staff line while you are questing and shit, so it isn't like "hey I'm now cp 160 lets go heal and restoration staff is level 3".
>>
>>183119112
Leveling as a DPS can be frustrating, you'll often feel squishy and until you reach max level and put together a good set, your damage won't be bad but it won't quite be "rip and tear and shred everything before it can touch you" tier and you might actually struggle on solo quest bosses sometimes

Once you reach 160 and put on a couple sets of enchanted gear though you'll be watching the bodies drop with that combo
>>
>>183119332
Yeah I've been noticing that I can die pretty easily. I was tempted to put a point or two in HP but I didn't. I'm level 44 right now and I am leveling all professions except cooking and alchemy. Is that okay? There are plenty of points to go around right? I haven't wasted any on those skills where you can find the mats easier in the world
>>
>>183119637
There's over 300 skill points obtainable in game. You can comfortably max out crafts and armor/couple weapons with all the other things you'd need if you hunt around enough.
>>
>>183119637
My main has fully maxed all six crafting skills, a fully fleshed out combat build, maxed a bunch of frivolous shit like thieves guild skills, and Im still sitting on a bunch of leftover skill points
>>
>>183119707
>>183119882
I see, thanks anons!
>>
>>183119882
Me too, full crafting, pve and pvp skills and passives and >werewolf for fun
>>
>>183119258
I am Wood Elf StamBlade. Am I fucked?
>>
>>183120670
meta as fuck
>>
Should i make my armor legendary? I usually die at vma last boss when she is 20 30% health. Will it help
>>
>>183121965
no
>>
>>183120670
As long as you are a stamina race playing stamina you're not fucked and as well as you are playing a magicka race playing magicka you are also not fucked.
Take it easy, bb
>>
>>183121965
if you keep dying at that point, a few more points in defense won't help you, it's getting the mechanics down. maybe tell us what happens and we can offer advice.
>>
>running vma while listening to disney songs

have i hit a high or a low?

Friends on the Otherside, Hellfire, and Be Prepared are fucking bangers
>>
>>183126701
you better put this at the last boss fight of the last boss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3NoDEu7kpg
>>
>>183127273

This is my usual hype song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Tdlg2JXuaQ
>>
>>183127273
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heIH9vfwKBM
>>
>>183127718
every day we stray further from gods light
>>
>>183127845
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5CBhPDQDr4 This one is gold.
>>
>>183127929

im scared
>>
>Your world would have been better off if the Planemeld had succeeded. Had you bowed before me and accepted eternal servitude, I would have protected you. There are worse masters than I. Far worse."
What did the Lord of Rape mean by this?
>>
>>183128686

He just wants to break you, then he'll lose interest. Sheogorath will spend and eternity fucking with you, Vaermina will trap you in an endless nightmare, Boethia will have you die over and over, etc.
>>
>>183127434
This is a good one
I feel like a cover could be done focusing on zerg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcg5rN-jlaw
>>
>>183055923
Sucks nerd
Shits fun imo, to each his own nigga
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyUBdLm3s9U

my childhood crush, and a great movie
>>
>>183087084
This video triggered me, fucking dps jackasses
>>
all yall faggots need real jam tracks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2pt2-F2j2g
>>
How the fuck do I turn off scrolling combat text in AUI?

I dont give a fuck how much stamina I am generating while running around
>>
>>183133264
Nevermind I found it jesus christ make it less intuitive
>>
File: Love People.png (241KB, 461x402px) Image search: [Google]
Love People.png
241KB, 461x402px
>>
>>183135649
Really?
I have one of those on my first character
>>
>>183096847
>isn't of
have you honestly gone your whole life thinking that people say 'isn't of' and not 'instead of'
>>
File: 10a[1].jpg (56KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
10a[1].jpg
56KB, 600x848px
>>183138173
Maybe he's not a native English speaker, Nigel.
>>
bip
>>
What would be the optimal attribute spilt for a warden stam-tank?
>>
>>183103982
Fell asleep and hand a dream about scrolling across this post again but you had trip 6's instead of 982 :(
>>
>>183106514
fuckin did a dungeon with salzor today that image is not wrong.
>>
File: eso.png (3MB, 1896x759px) Image search: [Google]
eso.png
3MB, 1896x759px
Which of these nerds would you rather group with
>>
>>183107394
>Simple chests have a slight chance of dropping an item set piece.
>Intermediate chests have a good chance of dropping an item set piece
I got from level 39 to 42 by going around lock picking chests and I pretty much only got blue set pieces from them, I think intermediate must be like 75% or more
>>
>>183113870
>doing that one dungeon where there's the angry netch
>kid drops his ult on it while it's reflecting and it kills him almost instantly
>dps sorc unleashes everything he can on it, killing himself, too.
I fucking left so fast.
>>
>>183142294
It's put all in stamina and then use health enchantments on your armour.
>>
>>183143091
The dude on the left.
>>
>>183119112
me too, nigga. we brothers now i got ur back
>>
>>183143569
This desu
>>183143091
>>
>Picking the Lover rise your penetration
>Picking the Lady rise your resistance
>>
>>183128901
yeah what he did to mannimarco seems much nicer :^)
>>
>>183146530
Mannimarco didn't really submit tho. He tried to mantle and take his place.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170718_234159.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170718_234159.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>tfw agility daggers don't have shitty rubedite red color
>>
>>183147092
such a fatty face
>>
File: Screenshot_20170716_015203.jpg (845KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170716_015203.jpg
845KB, 1920x1080px
>>183147118
That's just the lighting
>>
>>183147092
>>183147379
How come guys are so bad at making female characters?
>>
>>183147092
wth
brb getting infused willpower staffs.
>>
>>183147452
Eh, it's not Skyrim with mods so I work with what I have.
>>
>>183147452
I think what you mean to say is why the fuck are elves so weird looking.
It also helps when your standards aren't pornstars and models
>>
>>183147887
>I think what you mean to say is why the fuck are elves so weird looking.
That's okay, you can get used to that, they are elves after all, TES elves specially.

>It also helps when your standards aren't pornstars and models
That's exactly it, female characters made by guys always look "fake", like women with nose/jaw jobs etc. While female characters made by women mostly look like an actual female.
>>
>>183148043
I'm actually agreeing with you on that second point.
That elf is one of the better ones I've seen, but elves will never be "waifu" material in TES
>>
File: feelsdryman.jpg (46KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
feelsdryman.jpg
46KB, 342x342px
Should I redo my whole char and become a tank? I started this game knowing nothing about MMOs and played as a stam dk dps with heavy armor until I figured out you are supposed to wear medium armor. 200 hours later and I think my build is decent but I feel outclassed by sorcs with perfect builds. In the last dungeon I did I was doing as little as 25% of group dps. Should I just respec to become a tank? I have fully levelled blacksmithing and heavy armor and am a DK so i feel like I might aswell. I'm cp180 btw.
>>
0-1 Magblade
2-3 Magplar
4-5 Stamblade
6-7 Stamknight
8-9 kys you are self
>>
File: 1497366594988.png (587KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497366594988.png
587KB, 576x768px
>>183147452
>>>/tesg/
>>
File: How 2 train your tank.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
How 2 train your tank.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>183149257
StamDKs are still pretty good stamDPS. You've also only hit gearcap like 20 CP ago. Give it time, learn your rotation, farm gear, perfect your build before you give up.

Tanking is pretty fun though, I gotta say.
>>
File: 1500436405418.png (85KB, 327x300px) Image search: [Google]
1500436405418.png
85KB, 327x300px
>>183149652
Damn that game looks so fucking bad

You know when you move your camera, the grass will stay faced to you with the same side? Because it's just a 2D picture.
You know what other game did that? Doom and that was 25 years ago.
>>
File: 1410902957501.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1410902957501.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>183149941
>You know what other game did that?
Skyrim and Oblivion too. I couldn't do alchemy because picking berries from paper bushes triggerd the shit out of me.
>>
>>183149941
wow game ruined
>>
>>183150080
>I couldn't do alchemy because picking berries from paper bushes triggerd the shit out of me.
top fucking kek
>>
>>183149941
Don't you have somewhere else to be a huge faggot at?
>>
>>183150420
/lgbt/ sent me here
they said this place is the faggiest
>>
>>183150543
That's /tesg/ around the corner.
>>
>>183150543
>/lgbt/
>not sending you to /gw2g/
Fuck off retard. We all know what boat you are fresh off of.
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-07-16 20.11.18.png (493KB, 561x669px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-07-16 20.11.18.png
493KB, 561x669px
>>183147452
>>183148043
I feel like I did alright with my stamblade. Adding a couple of notches to the age slider seemed like it was enough to break her out of the dumb young slut look
>>
>>183149941
I've never been enough of a graphics fag to really care about stuff like that. It's funny when I notice it (as I have before, and played a fun little game of 'how far do I have to rotate the camera before the grass turns itself -inside- the earth) but it doesn't bother me. It's a performance saving way of doing grass and in an MMO, things which tend to have approximately eight billion players and spell effects and monsters on screen at a time I'm okay with cutting corners on grass.

But I'm also a fag who will mod the shit out of his character, armor and weapon models/textures while ignoring the shitty low-rez sign shops or whatever. I don't care about some peasant's hut or his ugly dog that I'm probably going to beat him to death with.
>>
>>183150682
Isn't /gw2g/ still getting spammed by that one autist and his bot that's just dumping posts from /trash/ or whatever? I don't think you can even fag out in that sea of spam. Or if there's anyone left but said autist and bot.
>>
>>183151681
GW2 is the premier LGBT friendly game in its writing and canon. Just stop.
>>
>>183150735
First thing that came to mind.
>>
>>183151808
He isn't defending /gw2g/ he's just saying its already such a shithole that not even an attentionfag could find an audience there.
>>
>>183151929
I don't care if that's what he's saying now to justify his faggotry and shit joke. What he originally said was that /lgbt/ recommended him eso over gw2, that's fucking retarded.
>>
File: 1494987571347.jpg (24KB, 294x272px) Image search: [Google]
1494987571347.jpg
24KB, 294x272px
>>183152096
Anon I'm pretty sure that guy was just raising a point about /gw2g/ not in reference to the original post involved.
>>
>>183152096
>What he originally said was that /lgbt/ recommended him eso over gw2, that's fucking retarded.
butthurt?

>NOT MY GAME REE
>>
>>183152215
>REE
Fresh, yup.
>>
File: Argonian Comeatme.jpg (309KB, 904x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Argonian Comeatme.jpg
309KB, 904x1000px
>>183152096
I'm not even that guy who came in from /lgbt/ anon, I'm someone who jumped in to question if /gw2g/ has even recovered enough for that anon to have an audience.

Also I'd argue that GW2 is worse at LGBT friendliness than ESO. GW2 has lipstick lesbians for a pair of iconic characters and no other faggots I can think of. In ESO I can't toss a dagger without hitting some lady's girlfriend.
>>
>>183152314
ESO takes it maturely like it should be
not the teenager snowflake way
>>
>>183152314
Seriously, this is wrong. There are objectivly more lgbt people in GW2. Everywhere i go there are Sylvari asking you to help her wife and casual backdrop audio about their sex lives. and actual main characters are lgbt
>>
File: 1348764844816.gif (1KB, 244x226px) Image search: [Google]
1348764844816.gif
1KB, 244x226px
>>183152458
>maturely
>/lgbt/

inb4
>>
>>183152579
Randy and Mr. Lahey from Trailer Park Boys are the most well written gay couple across any medium debate me
>>
File: fuckit.jpg (74KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
fuckit.jpg
74KB, 580x435px
>ywn have a house this cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx50Csel370
>>
>>183151865
more than fine with this assessment
>>
>>183152480
Sylvari are an exception to the rule as they're a race that doesn't procreate and has existed for all of 25 (I guess 30 now) years so they don't have a standard sexuality or a sexual drive pushing the majority to heterosexuality. I've also noticed very few instances of that despite that as outside of one of the main NPCs and two male sylvari who exist for literally 5 minutes and vanish forever there's almost no attention paid to it. It's virtually unmentioned outside of the Sylvari too. I haven't noticed a single gay Norn, there's like one rando NPC asura that is a female with a wife, the only "LGBT" characters are the two humans who I called lipstick lesbians because that's all they are. They're there for diversity points and have very little character or chemistry beyond dumb quirks like hiccuping when worried. And I know of all of one confirmed gay (lesbian) relationship in the charr and it's literally an example of a Bury Your Gays trope where this one charr is angry at an enemy faction because they beat her lover to an inch of her life and set her on fire. Virtually EVERY explicit gay relationship is F/F because lesbians are the least offensive form of gay. Dudebros can still go "Woah, hot chicks kissing!" when Marjory and Kamseer kiss. If GW2 really was super progressive it'd be two bearded, hairy dudes doing it. Meanwhile in ESO one of the Daedric Princes switches pronouns more frequently than the average tumblr user, Vivec is literally a magical hermaphrodite, there's at least -three- different quests where I'm either picking flowers for someone's dying husband or bailing their husband out of some trouble, almost as many or perhaps -more- of doing the same for some lady's wife. I've walked on on plenty of gay and/or interracial couples while thieving, major characters in DLCs even have gay interracial relationships.

tl;dr, GW2 panders visibly but has no substance, ESO actually embraces it
>>
>>183153171
This.
As a fag it really refreshing to see lgbt relationships treated as a just a thing that exist.
the gay werewolf quest in Bangkorai(?) is one well done quest that comes to mind
>>
>>183152892
houses are pretty useless, I don't feel bad that I didnt spend huge amounts of time and money on a virtual gallery tbqh
>>
>>183152892
Holy shit, how much gold do you think this person spent on all those items?
>>
>>183155572
I'm fairly sure they spend IRL cash. Some of the stuff is from the crown store and while you can buy from the crown store and sell it for ingame gold, it's pretty rare.
>>
>>183153171
that's it, GW2 makes being faggy a thing, ESO it's part of the lore and doesn't push it
>>
>definatly getting into this, playing at friends
>consider getting into it myself at home
>check UESP
>crowns yo
can you even get a mount without paying? this is making my desicion alot harder, especially when im already having to debate DLCs.
>>
>>183157528
10k gold for the cheapest pone and 42k for prettier ones
>>
>>183157528
>>183157629
Gold edition also comes with a horse
>>
File: Screenshot_20170719_052530.jpg (262KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170719_052530.jpg
262KB, 1920x1080px
At long last
>>
>>183157528
There isn't a single useful thing in the crown store that you can't get with gold. The only reason I poay for plus is the 10% xp bonus and the craft bag, which i went through most of the game without anyway.
>>
>>183158005
he looks happy about it
>>
>>183157528
Mounts need speed upgrades to have any worth. You can upgrade mount speed without actually owning a mount, and can only level up a mount once every 20 hours. Only the dumbest motherfuckers will buy mount upgrades from the store, but they can be used without affecting the levelling cooldown.

You can also join a pvp server at level 10, literally do the tutorial mission with no human interaction, and get a skill that increases walking speed until you perform an action. More useful than an underleveled mount
>>
How viable is a templar wearing heavy armor with 1h+shield/resto staff?
Obviously suboptimal but playing a breton templar with these two seems like a lot of fun and I wonder if it can be done.
>>
>>183160147
It was pvp meta until memewind. They nerfed constitution passive you will have sustain problems with that setup.
5-1-1 destro restro build is the best. Ideally spell power cure-worm remnant/sanctuary
>>
>>183160147
10/10 for pvp healing
You might run into sustain issues in dungeons, and people tend to consider elemental drain the healers job, but it shouldn't get you kicked until vet. Until then go nuts
>>
>>183160694
>>183160478
Thanks guys, but I just realized that the champion gear shows a 2h not a s+b. Might just go sorc instead
>>
>>183158005
why bother with stamina? I thought it didn't do anything?
>>
>>183161749
Take more hits without dismounting, plus spamming the sprint button is faster than holding it down, but consumes a lot of stamina.
>>
>>183152892
>guy talking the entire time and proclaiming shit that's clearly visible on the screen

why do people do this? Shut the fuck up and just walk through it without zooming the camera around like a retard
>>
>>183161935
is that only until you have no stamina left? I thought once the horses stamina ran dry, one hit would always knock you off?
>>
File: breton.png (589KB, 507x500px) Image search: [Google]
breton.png
589KB, 507x500px
Into the bin or did I actually do alright
>>
>>183162392
Bin it m8
>>
>>183162392
>Brown eyes

wow i actually gagged while drinking my coffee
>>
>>183163529
My dude I'm trying to be race accurate.
Bretons are based loosely on the French. Dark hair and eyes are the most common types.
>>
File: riJLc2O.png (710KB, 1600x847px) Image search: [Google]
riJLc2O.png
710KB, 1600x847px
>>183163908

Are we talking Atlantid French or Mediterranean "French" ?
>>
>>183164109
Mediterranean "French".
I might try again with green though. Hair colors gotta stay however
>>
>>183162392
>>183164371
Different anon here, honestly thought she was Imperial at first. Not awful, but a do-over couldn't hurt.
>>
File: breton2.png (616KB, 555x485px) Image search: [Google]
breton2.png
616KB, 555x485px
Take two.
I feel a lot better about this
Put age down one notch because the wrinkles were a lot more noticeable in game.
Also the make-up isn't as bad as I thought it would be
>>
>>183165909
Shit hair style.
>>
>>183167069
Can't cast spells with hair flailing about in your face
>>
>>183165909
better
>>
If i buy eso+ and cancle it after i bought it, i will get only 3 months right?
>>
>>183150543

Ff14 general, go oggle c@tboys.
>>
>>183169037
You get the time and crowns you paid for, it just won't auto renew
>>
>>183154505

I'm a fan of the love triangle between the male noble, his fiance, and her childhood female orc friend.
>>
>>183169548
> c@tboys.
reminds me that
>ywn be a cute Ohmes-raht twink in ESO
>>
>>183169592
Okay thats exactly what i want.
>>
Does the warden have any interesting builds? I noticed he has a skill that can move enemies to a specific point. That seems fun. Any builds that take advantage of that?
>>
Given that zos sells animation packs that alter running animations, do you think it would be possible to add an animation pack for digitigrade khajiit and/or argonians? I'm sure there's a market for it, but not sure if that market would cover the costs of making new animations.
>>
<push him over the edge> kek
>>
>>183171319
>but not sure if that market would cover the costs of making new animations.

I assume it would attract furries. Money is no object to them regarding such matters.
>>
>>183171319
i play mostly argonians and would happily shell out up to 25€ proper digititrade animations.
i think there would be enough players like me but i think the main problem would be converting all the boots to work with new feet.
>>183171632
yep
>>
>>183171617
That was satisfying, wasn't it?
>>
I really hope the next elder scrolls game is set in valenwood. The forests are so damn nice.
>>
File: 1491662560033.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491662560033.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>183171968
That or black marsh

pic unrelated but funny
>>
>>183171759

And a new skeleton for the models, and all armor models would have to be adjusted for it. A bit of work.
>>
>>183171617

>"Nobody pushes me around anymore!"
>>
>>183172947
The writing in this game is fun
>>
>>183172151

He is one of my favorite characters. Literally charms the clothes off of an enemy commander then "pumps" her for intelligence.

Also an actual spoiler for the end game it is a nice twist that he is the real warrior of light in the prophecy. And in the library during the last part of the orsinium quest line when you are reading the books to figure out the order for the statue puzzle, you can find a book written by him to you, that is being written in real time. I hope we can save him someday.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170131_203208.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170131_203208.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>183169870
>>
>>183173213
Whats the name of the book? I usually need just read everybook to get in my inventory and then read them in a quiet spot later on
>>
File: DG's Note in Orsinium.jpg (134KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DG's Note in Orsinium.jpg
134KB, 1920x1080px
>>183174386

Here is a non-spoiler one that is great.

http://www.esohead.com/books/1269-the-journal-of-darien-gautier

And the image is the spoiler.
>>
>>183174889
Thanks anon.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170719_064943.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170719_064943.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 20170720014806_1.jpg (597KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170720014806_1.jpg
597KB, 1920x1080px
Thoughts on my snugpod? 1/2
>>
>>183161936
>he didnt get that this was an episode of MTV cribs
fucking kids these days
>>
File: 20170720014816_1.jpg (557KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170720014816_1.jpg
557KB, 1920x1080px
>>183177346
>>
>>183177346
>>183177503
8/10 quite moist
>>
>>183177346
>>183177503
Comfy as fuck anon
Small/medium houses are best imo, or at least ones with cozy indoor living spaces. The big ones are too big and detail gets lost.
>>
>>183177489
>watching MTV after it became more than just music videos, and calling ME a kid

heh, get a mirror, buddy
>>
>>183170653
Sorry for the late response. Wardens make really good tanks and healers. In PvP their burst is great, but suffer a bit in sustained damage in pve.
>>
>>183177960
I agree, love me some cozy dwellings.
>>
>>183178181
Sick burn dude
>>
fucking swamps
is there any mount that can swim or waterwalk?
or a waterwalking spell or potion?
>>
>>183181738
argonians
>>
>>183181738
Most swamps are just deep enough to still walk in. Where are you?
>>
>>183182397
shadowfen
>>
is there any way to bind mementos to a key or shortcut in this consolized shit of a game?
>>
>>183182798
Only quick select iirc
>>
Is there a new mod like dressing room out? I can't get it to work anymore since morrowind
>>
>>183054979
... aren't sorc summons, too? i dont get what you're asking.
>>
>>183055492
No, fucking sick of those faggot daedra. Skyrim daedra quests sucked fuckin cocks.

>Molag for example
>durr take my mace and kill deez guise
>if u dont u gone get torturd

>azura
>ur fuckin stupid piece of shit fuck u look how high we can go in the sky retard piece of trash fuck u bye

etc
etc
etc

maybe if they were actually interesting like molag is in ESO. Or like what's his face from oblibvion the war god
>>
>>183055853
>needs minion to copy and paste files for him
enjoy ur botnet
>>
>forgot userid and password
>link them my CD key and other shit
>they want me to name deleted characters I created 1 year ago, else they won't give me more information

just what the fuck man, this is why I went on to WoW again, what a BS customer service
>>
>>183149652
tfw my game will never not look like trash. :( yours looks really good.
>>
>>183157379
THIS.

No one fucking cares if you butt fuck little boys just stop fucking trying to get attention from it.
>>
>>183183717
I use http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1727-IakonisGearChanger.html and http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1728-IakonisSkillChanger.html
>>
>>183160478
>destro/resto tankplar
>everyone mad
>>
File: 1497136179100.jpg (49KB, 790x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497136179100.jpg
49KB, 790x768px
>>183184205
>>
>>183184205
they just want you to buy a new account
>>
>>183184015
Netch doesn't attack, he's just a floating d00d.
>>
>>183184721
Tell them to give it back, you've provided sufficient proof, and for them to deny you means a civil case coming their way, don't let them jew you. You paid money for that, fuck them .
>>
>>183185245
>>183185306
I was meme'in but if i were to actually defend my point, there are plenty of other sources of cool quests in tes universe, I feel like the more they show off the daedra the less interesting they are. Most of them have devolved to just be useless evil asshole #3-9 imo.

I used to like them,
>>
>>183184205
>Not liking the Skyrim Malacath quest where Malacath pokes his head in to personally berate the chief for being small, useless and weak
>just super fucking casually, as if he's been chilling on the couch all week or something

Really hope we see him in ESO sometime but since Orsinium already happened and all he did there was yap at you in one of the public dungeons that's probably not on the table.

I think the only ones I really disliked were ones where you were forced to follow a slow-ass NPC around being slow-ass.

Fucking Vaermina's quest was torture.
>>
>>183055492
I'd love for them to put cult and temple factions in. Let you pick a patron Aedra or Daedra and do periodic quests for their religious order in order to earn the favor of the god or daedra. They could have keeping up with these quests reward you with Luck, that then increases your chance at rare drops in dungeons.
>>
>>183186661
that's a good idea, so it will probably never happen
>>
>>183185546
I told them that the information I have to provide is kind of vague, as it was over a year ago. So I just told them my real name which checks out with my email and alongside told them where I lived so they could see where the account was created.

Real bullshit though that a game key isn't supposed to be 100%, like what the fuck?
>>
>>183186661
For the really legendary items there could be some sort of competition, with the winner in that cult gaining the item for a set period of time and becoming Champion of said Daedra until the next competition. I'm 100% against having everyone who does one quest becoming champion and having what in lore was a unique item. There could be other rewards cultists get for participating but only one person should win the unique item and title of Champion.
>>
>>183186661

Reading your post gave me flash backs to EQ.

>Character creation, choose your race, class, and patron deity
>There is reputation for everything
>Like elves are not big fans of dwarves, but will let them into the city
>Make a warrior dwarf, go into the dwarf city
>If I go near the paladin guild hall the guards are hostile to me
>My patron deity, Rallos Zek the god of war is an enemy of the paladin patron god Mithaniel Marr
>If you make a necromancer character you are pretty much kill on sight to all guards, except for some of the "evil" race cities
>All of these choices are made at character creation, with no warning for your first character

I used to enjoy, back in the day, having to read about game mechanics in the big manual that the games came with. The EQ one was great, had maps, history of the lands/gods/races, etc.
>>
>>183187072
When you tell it like that, I am honestly baffled that I would think vanilla WoW used to be called a casual MMORPG, seems like fun to play once, but not repeat it after a while, which becomes the downfall of any MMO
>>
>>183187072
That is so awesome. More modern games, especially ESO, need to implement more meaningful consequences for faction and skill choices. It would be hard, though.

I like using Youtube to learn from other players about the game ahead of time/early on.
>>
>>183187510
I would be ecstatic with just more people commenting on your race/class/skill/gender honestly.
>>
>decide to play for the first time in months
>desert rose/julianos build still works
I thought they nerfed sustain?
>>
>>183187510
ayy lmao
you can fucking go to the opposite faction's town with no problems, quest in the area, have merchants there for your guild

they're not going to change shit, and other mmos arent going to do it either

pussy ass developers caving every time someone tells them "you might make less money"
>>
>>183187670

It was a really nice touch in the Morrowind Delve that is overrun by daedra and daedric worshipers with the vampire NPC hanging out up top. If you are a vampire you open up a different set of dialogue options with 4 or 5 pages of different dialogue compared to a non-vamp.
>>
>>183187979
Fuck the alliance war and fuck having parts of the map blocked off because of it.
>>
>>183187979
>>183187269
When a single player game can't even implement decent consequences for a Civil War. Do you really think a cash in MMO is going to do shit?
>>
>>183188256
Originally, you were blocked off from other factions zones with a new character.

I think they changed it with One Tamriel because the player base is too small to split everyone up into 3 independent groups.
>>
>>183188252
Shit it's that long? I thought it would be just one extra line. Gonna talk to him on my vamp now.
>>
>>183188426
That makes sense. It would be nice if they had some acknowledgement of the war, though. Like if they added something in the coding for faction specific armor that would make NPCs hostile to you and allow players to attack you. So then you'd just hide what faction you are when you're visiting hostile lands. Boom. Immersion. After all, there are members of each race who were simply citizens of provinces that are now enemies with their racial homeland, so it wouldn't be that hard to just hide your status and pretend you've nothing to do with the war.

Espionage quests could be fucking cool, though, if they added that.
>>
File: 131200.jpg (977KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
131200.jpg
977KB, 1920x1080px
Is it time for houseposting?
no bully for console plz

1/3
>>
>>183189029
they have fucking disguises already in the game, but they don't give a shit enough to do anything with that
>>
>>183189349
>luxurious house
lmao poorfag detected
how unimaginative
>>
File: _131003.jpg (927KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
_131003.jpg
927KB, 1920x1080px
2/3
>>
File: 131008.jpg (956KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
131008.jpg
956KB, 1920x1080px
>>183189556
3/3
>>
>>183189536
would that be the opposite of a poorfag though
>>
>>183189349
>>183189974
>>183189772
That looks really fucking nice anon. It's interesting to see what people do when it's all one room.
>>
>>183177960
>Small/medium houses are best imo

Patrician taste.
>>
>>183190710

Been thinking about buying a house. Have a few million in my bank, and never really saw the need for a house without extra storage. Guildmate has mournoth keep so I already have the fast travel to north bangkorai. I'll need to look through and see what tickles my fancy.
>>
>>183191539

Looking at the ones online, Sleek Creek and Twin Arches are both nice. I like the little courtyard in twin arches and I like the aesthetic. Sleek Creek has a good location, but I am not a huge fan of the khajit style of houses.
>>
>ywn have a luxury pleasure palace for your orc and dunmer adventures
>>
File: 1488697022758.jpg (30KB, 222x199px) Image search: [Google]
1488697022758.jpg
30KB, 222x199px
>pickpocketing and shanking people along the docks in vulkhel guard
>random low level player walks over after I make my second steal and blade of woe the drunk
>"My word!" /faints

I love the RP'ers in the wild.
>>
>>183194138
>orc and dunmer
...that sounds messy as fuck. I ain't ever getting near that palace.
>>
File: 1497483957413.png (16KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
1497483957413.png
16KB, 444x440px
>>183195312
>he doesn't want death by snu snu from orc-fu
>>
>>183196376
Oh, I thought you meant an orc male and a dunmer female fucking. Sure then. Still messy as fuck though.
>>
What are the best races for

Stam DPS Main/Tank Offspec Dragonknight
Stam DPS Main/Healer Offspec Templar
>>
>>183196805
Orc/Imperial
None, nothing can do Stamina DPS and healing.
>>
>>183196805
making 4 characters
>>
>>183197104
How hard is it to level 1-50 once you get a character to max? I kind of want to fuck around with shit until I can decide what I want to play for sure.

I am thinking leveling an Imperial or Orc DK/Templar was both DPS/Tank and then once I decide what role I want to play restart as Min/Max
>>
>>183197889
well making an imp dk tank you've already min/max for pve tank but we generally recommend that you play through the game like normal doing quests and shit because it's pretty enjoyable, there's really no need to race to endgame but once you've get into levelling alts it can take as little as 5 hours if you've got max level friend to help you and full xp boosts
>>
Anyone have the optimization picture? You know the one.
>>
>>183187510
>>183188268
>>183189029
acknowledgement of my ass
>you complete the stormhold quest
>burn hist vats that you know exactly what they were used for and by whom, you just didnt know where they came from
>later in the zone you come across a deserted argonian village
>a ghost tells you that the Dominion came and they wanted the hist tree
>"Why would they want that?"
GEE I DUNNO
IF ONLY THERE WAS A QUEST CHAIN THAT TOLD US WHY
honestly they can't even keep a fucking zone coherent, what do you expect of them? there would have been literally no problem if they had that village placed BEFORE stormhold, or if they had some different dialogue option, but nope
2hard
>>
>>183199823

Well, to be fair, they want you to be able to do quests as you come across them, having to have previous knowledge from a different quest kind of precludes that.
>>
>finally get to final boss of vMA
>did alright my second run, got to crystals
>got overwhelmed by CG after getting knocked down
>haven't been able to get back in 5+ attempts
I think I should have feed 1st mistake, now I have to go do something else; if I quit game from the wayshrine will the stage still reset and leave me busting my ass to get back here?
>>
File: 110077-hi.jpg (222KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
110077-hi.jpg
222KB, 636x358px
>>183002459
anybody have the Hero of Wrothgar costumes? how do they look with the helm turned off?
>>
I hate that Stamina Builds use magicka consuming abilities.

Alwas confused me
>>
I want to be a skeleton but also wear my own choice of armor.

Is there a skeleton mask or helmet? Other than the pirate one?
>>
>>183200942

Yeah, if you are out for more than 5 minutes it will reset to the first round of that stage. If you are on PCNA I can send you some double bloody mara to feed down.
>>
>>183201867
It might help, I got back to crystals after a few more attempts and again I got crushed by CG.
You're in guild?
>>
>>183201969

I am not, haven't asked yet.
>>
>>183202408

One thing that helps me, if I can't get the third crystal down by the time the second wall is done, then I hop down myself to fight the guard. After the second wall breaks, the DoT on you starts getting too much to stay topped off health wise, so I'd rather fight the guard on my terms with full health than risk getting knocked down at 30% health. When you hop down, the DoT and wall reset back to the beginning, making it easier to finish burning down the last crystal.
>>
File: 1500245587933.gif (156KB, 536x440px) Image search: [Google]
1500245587933.gif
156KB, 536x440px
>Achievement for killing shitton of Cliff Racers
>Doesn't give you the "saint" title
>>
>>183202408
Thanks for the offer, had to quit anyway because I have to go.
I will probably try again next week when I have more time and definitely feed first.
I was surprised that I made it through stage 8 with little trouble.
Just have to get better I guess.
>>
>>183203119

Honestly, the stage 9 boss had me stumped for 3 days on my magsorc (still can't clear it on my magblade). But once you get him down, it becomes much easier. I'd say that he becomes one of the easier bosses, since he is more of a stage hazard than the rest of the enemies, the guards are the real boss.
>>
>>183203280
Yeah it's hard to watch for his channeled attack when I have a giant fire spewing lizard on my ass.
After I get the crystal round I have to deal with the chains coming from the ground too which is extra nuisance.
I am running a magblade now, kinda wish I level a magsorc since everyone says pet build is easy mode.
I tried the destro ultimate option I have read about burning him to 70 but I guess my DPS isn't high enough and the guard still spawns.
>>
>>183203615

Yeah, he spawns irregardless. Honestly, I wait him out for the guard to spawn, then I drop my aoes and destro ult on them both. I can take out the guard and get him to the 69% health point with that tactic. But then I don't have an ult for the crystal phase, which is super handy. Drop a destro ult on one crystal while I focus the other, by the time the ult it out the crystal is at less than 10%. I usually save that one for last, so I can make sure my potions are off cooldown and my resources are good before I push the final phase.
>>
>>183201734
Nah but there might be during the Halloween event.
>>
I have a Mag Templar, a Stam Nightblade, and a Stam DK.
Which of these is most OP post Morrowind?
>>
>>183205671
Stam nightblade is in a good spot right now and Stam DK is meta tank.
>>
>>183205671
Whichever one you are best at meaning none of them since you are asking what's OP.
>>
>>183205671

PvP or PvE? Stamblades are in a good spot in PvP (but that might change with the changes to proc sets in the next patch) and got a good buff in PvE (blade cloak reduces 25% aoe damage, so they are a bit hardier in trials). They still boast some of the highest dps parses in trials, but are hard to play due to needing to be in melee range.

Stamdk is still the best tank due to class skills, and dps stamdk are strong, but they are very gear dependent and have a strict rotation.

Magtemplar are still the premier healer, even with the major mending nerfs.
>>
>>183205964
>>183205837
>a good spot
t. procbads
>>
>>183206450
I don't even play a stam character, let alone a nb. But if one of my stamnb friend can pull 40k dps then I'm pretty sure it's not in a bad spot.
>>
>>183206450
>some of the best PvE DPS in the world are using stamblade
>still rolling highest scores even against nerdsorcs
I don't even
>>
>>183205964
You need all gold quality gear to be decent in pvp, right?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170719_232423.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170719_232423.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>ghost heads always off camera
how hard could it be to tilt the camera up in conversations with floating things?
>>
>>183206450
whats wrong, got ganked? :^)
>>
>>183207727
No, only gold quality weapons. And even then it's only on your "offensive" bar.

>>183206450
What kind of special snowflake build do you use that doesn't use proc sets in pvp?
>>
>>183207727

Armor you can get away with purple. But weapons, yes those need to be golded, as it adds ~180 - 200 weapon damage as well as increases the trait significantly.
>>
>>183208151
>not wanting to stare at ghost tits
look at this corporeal fag
>>
>>183208151
t. bosmer
>>
this game's fucking dead at night, fml
i can see why they wanted forced peace between the faction, you wouldnt see anyone in any of the lower level zones otherwise
>>
>>183212292

Lower level zones are great for gathering materials. The spawn density is much higher than regular zones, so I go there late night or early morning and just hoover up everything. So much nirnroot.
>>
Is there anyway to have more than 5 keybinds for skills?
>>
>>183213730

Nope, that is how the game is balanced. Rather than like wow, tor, or ff14 where you have 20 - 30 skills (most of which see action once in a blue moon) this game limits you to 10 skills and 2 ults, so you have to pick and choose which skills you want to run for different content.
>>
how do I activate my pets special abilities as a sorcerer?
>>
What class/stat combo is the embodiment of dubstep?
>>
>>183214048

The special abilities tha your pets gain when they are morphed? Hit the key the pets are assigned to. I thought it would despawn them like other toggles, but it won't.
>>
>>183214398
ty
>>
File: 1498541574232(2).jpg (54KB, 546x896px) Image search: [Google]
1498541574232(2).jpg
54KB, 546x896px
I'm a lvl 33 magplar and my skills are as follows:

Resto: Radiant aura/combat prayer/healing springs, bol, rapid regen
Destro: inner light, spear shards, elemental drain, elemental blockade, and puncturing sweep which I'm planning on replacing with Jesus beam.

Thing is, I wanna put entropy on there maybe and don't know if that's a good idea or what I'm doing. Any tips? Help me /tesog/, this is my first healer
>>
File: Dunmer Are For Loving.jpg (72KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
Dunmer Are For Loving.jpg
72KB, 800x733px
You know it to be true.
>>
Should I actually use any mount upgrade books I get from crates or nah just use gold and wait.
>>
File: 5jwUI7Q_d.jpg (105KB, 640x604px) Image search: [Google]
5jwUI7Q_d.jpg
105KB, 640x604px
>>183199572
>>
>>183216163
Just use gold and wait. If you want to go fast, get the 1st skill in the Assault line.
>>
File: 1410394052802.gif (44KB, 300x296px) Image search: [Google]
1410394052802.gif
44KB, 300x296px
Am I wrong for wanting more burst spells with cast times?
Maybe it's because I'm so used to enjoying magic as a BLM in FFXIV or as a sorcerer in dragons dogma, but what made magic fun for me was the charge-up before a powerful burst spell. DoTs were never fun for me, and in this game dps is done mostly through DoTs. The damage ticks mean nothing to me, and having to constantly refresh them is tedious. Hell, even instant cast direct damage spells are kinda boring, and having to light attack weave between them all feels kinda ass. What makes this worse is that npcs get some charge-up spells that look like they could be fun, but will never be accessible to players, other than flame blossom which is a fucking item set.

It's probably the wrong game for this kind of thing, since elder scrolls spells have always been instant cast to the best of my knowledge, aside from skyrim's weird left hand/right hand thing. Personally, I think cast times should be what set magicka apart from stamina skills, but I know that would cause no small amount of rage. I just want to throw fireballs and chain lightning bolts and other explosive shit, not refresh these two ground aoes and light attack weave between my spammables all day.
>>
>>183215603
Sorry anon, men and women don't make out in ESO, it's lesbians and fags only.
>>
>>183216338
nice, a picture for fucking magots

also it's bullshit
>>
>>183216163

If you got them for free, why not, but I wouldn't pay real money for them. Personally, 60 speed and 20 stamina is plenty for any character. Go ahead and make alts that you think you might want to play later, and do their mount training every day. That way when you play them they'll be up to speed (pun fully intended). If you want, also do the level 1 crafting writs on them. The gold from the 6 level 1 crafting dailies will pay for the mount training and put some in their pocket, takes 5 minutes, and can get you crafting surveys which are key to high end crafting.
>>
>>183217271
How is it bullshit? Everything listed there works.
>>
Anyone have a pic of the new armor sets and weapons? Would like to know what draugr's rest looks like. Can't seem to find anything other than ironblood.
>>
>>183216338
>>
>>183217271
I still want him to post it because if it's bullshit then I'm perfectly fine with bullshit frames.
>>
>>183216338
what did he mean by this?
>>
File: esografix.png (2MB, 1925x1816px) Image search: [Google]
esografix.png
2MB, 1925x1816px
>>183216338
>>
>>183217332
See
>>183217670
The before/after pictures down there, one has lower resolution scaling, NOTHING to do with texture quality

Literary reddit tier shit with someone wanting to show it works
>>
>>183217853
You can literally flip the setting and check it yourself in-game. It looks much nicer.
>>
>>183216359
blame animation cancelling and an overabundance of stationary aoe dots for this. The game is designed around having a rotation of skills for every class. There's no one button win builds, and if they buffed single target damage abilities to the point that they were competitive DPS wise to a rotation, PVP would be all kinds of fucked up.
>>
>>183217853
Literary kill you are self
>>
>>183218837
thats why the soul magic ult got gutted. fucking 40k damage over 3 seconds, can't have that in pvp, even if it meant completing the pve story quest to get.
>>
>>183218972
It's pretty sad that they can't just open up single target spells and get rid of everyone using literally the same skills for DPS rotations. They should just bring individual skills in line for pvp through battle spirit if theyre so worried about one shots.

It's a shame because i've always loved dark flare and its got a great animation, but i'd be kicked from any group anywhere for using it
>>
>>183219260
blame the streamers that everyone treats as the second fucking coming. remember that deltia said for months that pierce armor dropped elemental drain on targets. it didnt drop the effect it just dropped the icon for the effect from the screen, but everyone took it as gospel, and you still hear about it today in game people taking ransack over pierce because of it and groups taking longer to clear simple content because no one is applying breach to the target.
>>
>>183219556
and all it took to prove him wrong was someone looking at a fucking combat metrics parse but he still denied it, the drug addict prick.
>>
>>183215603
Superior dunmer women are meant for superior dunmer men.
>>
>>183189772
*pulls tail*I just know u have one
>>
>>183219556
>>183219635
Don't forget people thinking the raw damage bonus sets like Silks of the Sun etc not getting affected by buffs despite that never actually being the case.

The "theorycrafting" community in ESO is pretty garbage because nobody wants to take the time to farm all of these sets in perfect traits and gold them to try different builds so they just go with their gut and what sounds the best on paper. Recently Gilliam has at least been doing videos that aren't about specific builds persay just comparing like 5 sets in relation to say Stamblade DPS etc. It's more actual testing than just "This is my build, since I have a legion of fans that believe my word is gospel its now the meta build."
>>
>>183203950
I will have to give that a shot next time I am going at it again.
>>
>>183217670
tested, looks the same before and after, my game already looks like the left one with just the in game settings
>>
>>183219879
honestly, how hard would it be for the dev team to give certain "notable streamers" access to a debug menu of sorts on the PTS so they can spawn pieces of specific gear in specific traits for them to test? i thought they did something similar for the morrowind closed beta, everyone got access to bags full of the new sets in ideal traits for testing to sing the praises of the dev team.
>>
>>183220048
Enjoy your computer exploding fool.
>>
i like to heal in group content but playing mag is so fucking boring when the only weapon you can use is staff

guess it's time to reroll and play some sort of melee stam build. which class for the basic 2h warrior fantasy? both DK and templar look too magic-y for me.
>>
>>183220227
That would be bad honestly.
The only saving grace of this game is that there are so much fucking options.
If a big streamer could definitively say "this is the best," the game would be a waste of time.
>>
>>183219556
Show me a theorycrafted build from anyone ever, that doesn't use wall of elements and all of the dots at their disposal. It doesn't exist. End-game revolves around dots because its a necessity of the design, not because it's meta
>>
>>183220227
Gilliam said he's been bothering Wrobel and hopes they give him stuff. He gets most of his gear through his grinding and fan donations.
There will be test bags in the next PTS I believe but it won't contain everything, same as the Morrowind PTS.

>>183220278
Sorc obviously, there is not really any 'good' mundane warrior though.
>>
>>183220227
Well they don't have that information readily available anywhere honestly. The stats screen needs a total revamp because there are tons of hidden stats and effects (such as the infamous CP issue currently where if you don't get hardy/elemental defender to 49/49 first they are somehow less effective). ESO needs a huge debug pass and streamlining how tooltips and information is presented so people can more easily tell what the fuck is going on.

Then again Simulationcraft is a fucking atrocity in WoW and I don't wish that blight on any other MMO because its ruined peoples ability to discern class balance due to the fact X computer program running perfectly said it should output Y DPS so therefore its fact.
>>
>>183218972
>>183219260
>soul assault gutted
>proxy det gutted
>jesus beam nerfed
>proc sets untouched
>gap closers untouched
>curse buffed
Because dying to one skill-less thing is cancer, but lots of little skill-less things is fast action gameplay
These are the same dim motherfuckers that hate shotguns in FPS but get their dicks hard dying to full auto assault rifles from halfway across the map.
>>
>>183220426
i think you are quoting the wrong person kid
>>
>>183220460
would sorc fit some sort of thunder warrior fantasy? can they morph enough spells to stam to make it work? if so, which race would be best to max dps?

would dark elf stam dragonknight have much lower dps than redguard / orc / nord ? i dunno DE gets max mag/stam and extra flame damage and shit, but i don't know how that compares to extra weapon damage from khajiit or orc
>>
File: 1411315464845.jpg (248KB, 625x834px) Image search: [Google]
1411315464845.jpg
248KB, 625x834px
>>183220551

>Precision rapid hand gun head shots master race
>>
>>183220736
orc stamsorc was meta for a while, redguard is the go to for stam right now, but the changes make khajiit look really strong.
Really you can make anything work though, so if you want to roll a Nord, go right ahead.
Dunmer lose out on passives because stam DK is poison instead of fire as on magick I think.
>>
If I was going to craft a pvp sets for a nightblade.
Would Night Mother's Gaze and Hunding's Rage be good?

Or is crit worthless since everyone just wears impen gear.
>>
>>183220736
>>183220898
And to add on, most of your damage will be weapon skills like most other stamina classes, there are still some things to help out like bound arms and hurricane from the sorc skill lines and crit surge is still good despite being a magick skill.
>>
>>183220898
thanks for the info. one last question:
i see that medium armor provides a lot more damage increasing passives than the rest, will i lose out on lots of damage if i choose to wear heavy armor? I'd really like to play 2h + heavy armor with whatever on my 2nd bar

i will go into vet dungeons and trials on this character, so this is important for me
>>
>>183220574
the entire time we were discussing DoTs vs large cast time abilities with high alpha.

Then you brought in pierce armor and blamed streamers, seemingly blaming them also for DoT based end-game?

I'm a little confused how you think streamers are responsible for creating a game around animation cancelling and layering as many dots as possible.

There should be more shit in the game like flame lash and relentless focus with conditional effects. Not just braindead spam
>>
File: 1500070468379.png (494KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1500070468379.png
494KB, 557x605px
>can create non-nigger redguards
praise vivec i knew this game was worth buying
>>
>>183221628
You can also make dark imperials if that's your thing.
>>
>>183221302
Yeah, for PvE content you lose out a lot on the stamina end, you might be able to make it work.
There are always costumes to make yourself look like heavy armor if you decide to go medium, or just make it work dude.
Most normal trials you should be fine, but if you want to get into end game scoreboard runs you will want every advantage possible.
>>
>>183221417
>conditional effects
I wouldn't mind some more spells like crystal frags that usually have a cast time, but can proc an instant cast or additonal effect when certain conditions are met. Have some skills act like proc set effects too or something.
>>
>>183221417
>Not just braindead spam
but then it wouldn't be fast
>>
>>183222084
thats what I envision they should do with proc sets. Give them as modifiers to individual skills so you can build around a particular thing to make alternative playstyles effective. like why not have the defiler be a stamina based summon skill, instead of a proc?

I really dislike proc chance stuff. Feels like I'm playing roulette and not actively doing anything
>>
>>183221417
this might come as a bit of a surprise but there are many people, maybe 8 or so that post here. that wasn't me you daft cunt.
>>
How much does the number of skills from a particular skill line on your active bar affect the advancement of that skill line? I have a magblade and I'm leveling dual wield for the twin blade and blunt passive.
>>
like imagine if you could freeze enemies in place with winter's revenge, then some other cold spell could shatter them when it crit? or deal extra damage against chilled enemies or something.

Then you could have actual synergistic combat decisions, not just block cancel this block cancel that, spam spam, repeat
>>
File: (you).png (49KB, 1365x503px) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
49KB, 1365x503px
>>183223335
you replied directly to my previous post insterting yourself in the discussion about DOTs, and trying to change the subject to pierce armor as if that was somehow relevant to what we were talking about.

Don't call me daft when you were the one changing the topic out of thin air
>>
>>183223578

You want a single player "experience", not an MMO with real people, latency, and tons of systems in place.
>>
>>183224025
>zos defender drone at work
fuck off you boring twat, go pay for some undiscounted crowns
>>
>>183223963
nice photoshop. i was the one lamenting the changes to soul magic ult. used to be a great spell before it got nerfed due to pvp tears.
>>
>>183223578
>actual synergistic combat decisions
Players can barely hit Synergies moves as is

>freeze enemies
>they just sit there frozen while the DPS spams light bow attacks at another group of enemies entirely
>"Hey DPS, can you activate the Shatter synergy by attacking those enemies when I freeze them?"
>"...I AM A VERY, VERY, VERY... VERY IMPORTANT DPS..."
>>
>>183223578
>>183224025
GW2 had this. You had your bunker guards droping light fields on a cap spot and people using their blast finishers on em to clean necro crap all the time
>>
>>183224025
ArcheAge did that just fine.
>>183223578
I suppose technically the CP passive exploiter does something like this, with the way wall of lightning sets concussed targets off-balance, and then receive more damage, but it doesn't change the way anyone plays the game since you drop your wall of elements same as always and keep attacking same as always, all that changes is where you put your points.
>>
>>183223578
>like imagine if you could freeze enemies in place with winter's revenge, then some other cold spell could shatter them when it crit?

This is literally the exact same thing that is being nerfed in the next patch. Un-blockable, un-mitigated, un-avoidable one shot mechanics. Yes, it is quite cool in theory, but making it work in the existing game is tricky. On the one hand, if it gets implemented as you imagine it, then that will become the go-to cheese build for pvp, and it will be nerfed or entierly removed in short order. If it gets implemented in a way that enemies just take more damage, then players like you would complain that it isn't enough. Such is the life of mmo's, no one is ever truly happy.
>>
File: 1493931134711.png (267KB, 307x501px) Image search: [Google]
1493931134711.png
267KB, 307x501px
>>183224281
>>
>>183224404
I'm not saying synergy as the game defines it. I just mean building a character around something in a way that rewards using the right skill at the right moment.
>>183225415
we're talking about pve here. make players immune to freeze and that solves the problem. There are number of elegant ways you could have skill combos like power lash and off balance effects that didn't rely on passive benefits but active decisions made via skill selection. This game just doesn't really have any.
>>
>>183223578
>Wanting the game to become even more complex
You'd just set it up and people would ignore it, just like how it is with current synergies.
>>
>>183217271
>>183217853
mip levels is like, if you set a miplevel -3, all textures would be like NPC textures are when you're talking directly to them, where as 3 would be like if you were playing on low subsampling

gpu smoothing is dogshit in eso afaik the card's maker's version works better (nvidia ati vsync)
In conclusion, you're retarded because you can easily change these settings yourself and see the difference. The longest changing it will take is open usersettings, edit it, save, load up and log into eso, fuck boy.
i do agree someone should have saved a higher quality image. tl;dr literary kill urself
>>
>>183226317
i said subsample in the post but it's basically a texture resolution type deal.

The further away you are from something with say mip 2 they will look kinda blurred and blobby
get close and they'll load crisp and beauty
set it to -3 and they'll always be like that (but your poor toaster probably can't handle it)
>>
>>183223963
This reddit-tier bullshit needs to stop. No one fucking cares that someone argued with you, or that you were wrong, fuck off, move on. This is an anonymous imageboard, for fuck's sakes. I swear you and this one other nigger I hereby call 'literary' are the only strife we have in these threads. If you're gonna be an elitest douchebag just fuck off. If you're gonna be a regular douchebag then shut up.
>>
This game has the most boring level process of any fucking game I have ever played shit on my dick
>>
File: why.jpg (82KB, 325x697px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
82KB, 325x697px
You're at the merchant selling your gear and this sick son of a bitch walks up and slaps your gf's ass.

What do you do?
>>
>>183227275
>do things
>get xp
what do you mean.
You get exp from like everything, try doing something else, i've been farming chests, they're scaled to your level for xp so it's usually worth.
>>
>>183227275
you get pulled in at rank 50 desu
>>
File: thenk.png (11KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
thenk.png
11KB, 112x112px
I kinda want to make a templar tank and use the draugr's rest set to get even more of that heal-tank business going. How retarded is this?
By 'make a templar tank' I mean I already have it sitting at 50 and don't know what to do with it.
Accs, belt, and weapon, since I want to at least make the shield crafted for the covenant shield motif. Suppose tava's will do, maybe bloodspawn helm.
>>
>>183227532

>tfw leveled an alt 16 levels just from doing the six daily level one crafting writs
>>
>>183227439
stab him in the neck
next
>>
>>183227439
/danceargonian
>>
holy shit dragon blood has to be the ugliest fucking skill in this game
WHY
WHY would they make it look like that
>>
>>183227439
>winged twilight
She will either tear out his throat or give him daedra-AIDS. Possibly both.
>>
>>183227532
Maybe its since I am only level 6 and every quest is "Go here and listen to this"
>>
>>183228012
Is it worse than vampire feeding?
>>
>>183228012
The Green Dragon Blood morph doesn't even change the color. It is shit.
>>
>>183228605

But it is a great skill. +20% health regen and stamina regen for 20 seconds, so what if it looks ugly.
>>
>>183228090
Yeah you're still in the hand holding phase. Those are the second worst mission types.

Just explore the world and do what you want to do. Rushing to endgame is just going to burn you out.
>>
Is there any rhyme or reason to what skills to take while leveling?

Working on a Stam DK, Any skills that pop out at you? Right now I do

Venomous Claw > Twin Slashes > Flurry(x3) > Manual Melee
>>
>>183229087
I will say at least the game is comfy as fuck. I am enjoying just collecting herbs and shit as much as anything else
>>
>>183228090
guy you responded to, here.
I recommend going somewhere u dont think you can survive and killing a few things youll be 10 in no time and it just explodes after that
>>
>>183229301
that's good. That's some really good potential money money if you join a trade guild and sell them in bundles. Also keep any and all Kutas you find. Don't make the mistake I did and sell them to vendors
>>
>>183229301
Essentially I just play it as any other Elder Scrolls game.

If you really think about it, it's just a slightly more dumbed down game with abilities replacing some of the depth elsewhere.

And then once you get bored of the single player shit you have multiplayer aspects
>>
>>183226317
>like if you were playing on low subsampling
texture quality has nothing to do with subsampling
subsampling has nothing to do with actual detail!!! it's just in game resolution
>>
>>183227439
>wonder how he could see my imaginary girlfriend
>>
>>183229134

Venomous claw is one of your work horse skills, does a ton of damage. Eventually fire breath will morph to noxious breath and will be another work horse skill. Since you are going dual wield, the blood craze morph of twin slashes will help with solo survival, but you may want to other one later, but there is plenty of time to change it later. I will really recommend getting a bow for your second skill slot at level 15, and use volley, later morphed into endless hail, it is a monster DPS skill against single targets or groups.
>>
>>183229618
ok mr i can't see any difference.
>>
>>183229134
Have one skill from each class skill tree and three different weapon skills to level them evenly. Once they're able to be morphed, go down to the next skill and repeat the process. This lets you have access to all of your skills once you've finished leveling.

E.g. of skill bar: venomous claw (class), igneous weapons (class), brawler (2 handed), rending slashes (dual wield), endless hail (bow), dragon leap (class).

Once those have been leveled, change skills.

This might be a little hard for a beginner, so you can replace one of the weapons you don't think you will use with a spammable or preferred skill. Alternatively, you can just make that example your back bar and switch to it once you've finished a quest so that bar will gain xp.
>>
>tfw healing and you do 42% of group DPS

why does it have to be like this
>>
>>183230908
Don't play with pugs
>>
>>183230121
God this all feels overwhelming as fuck. Between not having enough Skill Points for things I want (I know eventually I will be drowning in them) and this its pretty complex for an MMO. Maybe once I get to 15 and get my 2nd bar I will feel a bit better since then I can just use a setup for quest turnins. Till then I will roll with what I know.

I get the sense I will continue to forget and end up grinding this shit at max level.
>>
>>183231038

Lad, take a deep breath.
I'll wait.
Good? Ok. Nothing that you do now can't be remedied later. You can respec attributes, skills and morphs, everything. Even if you succumb to autism and want a race change, that can be gotten with crowns. Just enjoy the ride, the details can wait.
>>
>>183231038
also use your bank as a craft bag if you don't have a subscription

Upgrade the space when you feel like it.
>>
sick of magdk dps and healing, would like to respec to tank
i'm a DE DK (can change race later if absolutely necessary), how do i do this? do i respec to stam? i do want to use 1h and shield, not staff. but many tanking skills are mag based. wat do?
>>
>>183231038
There's a lot of youtube videos to help you get started.
>>
>>183233136
Respec to stam yes.
A lot of skills turn into stam after morphing them.
I actually find stamina skills a lot more fun than mag skills.
>>
>>183233136

Your utility skills are magicka based. Since you don't care about their damage, you are made in the shade. Unrelenting grip, choking talons, igneous shield, etc. are all utility, so use them as such. Your job will beto keep the nemeies taunted, debuffed, and buff the group,
>>
File: 1494940831612.jpg (282KB, 680x798px) Image search: [Google]
1494940831612.jpg
282KB, 680x798px
>>
>>183236460
Why didn't you just let it die?
>>
>>183236716
because you were waiting for it. :^)
>>
>>183236716
>Not shilling /tesog/ EU
Shit taste desu
>>
>>183236460
>wanting to join TESOG
>wanting to actually play together with autistic fucks
topkek
>>
is staff tanking any good? i thought it might be cool to have taunt on heavy attack, that frees up a skill slot right?
>>
>>183237018
problem is not inflicting major fracture/breach oin target
>>
Anon, you dont play a B*smer do you?
>>
File: Bosmer.jpg (28KB, 735x419px) Image search: [Google]
Bosmer.jpg
28KB, 735x419px
>>183237380
>>
>>183237018
You still want an instant taunt regardless, the staff heavy attack isn't fast or reliable enough.
>>
File: 1491681103252.jpg (71KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491681103252.jpg
71KB, 768x1024px
>>183237684
>feces
>not an Orsimer.
Or did loremaster man change this too?
>>
You all think they might do something special for quakecon? Maybe a free trial/crown sale? I know there's going to be a sale on the game itself but otherwise I mean.
>>
>>183237008
Takes too long. As tank who prefer to taunt every monster in sight, it bothers me greatly it takes so long to wind up.
>>
>>183238282

Orc know they are shit, that is why they strive to improve.

Bosmer settle for mediocrity, they is why they cling to tradition and the old ways, because they know.
>>
>>183237380
DC Breton babe
>>
>>183238628
>that is why they strive to improve.
You are joking, right?
>>
>>183238628
But they don't. They barely even honour the green pact anymore. The only people actually respecting the old ways are the psijic
>>
>>183238282
TRUE Orsimers have always followed the MER Et'Ada and not the imposer Malacath aka The Prince of the German Porn Dungeon.
>>
>>183238862
t. no gains manlet outcast
>>
>>183238778
They make the best weapons and armor in all of Cyrodiil.
That doesn't happen by accident.
>>
>>183238282
Orcs know their traditions are much different than others' and often found distasteful. They try to keep to themselves as much as they can so they can follow their ways without bothering anyone.

Mer think their ways are superior and force people to live by them. The Bosmer are the least insistent about this compared to the haughty Dunmer and literal mer supremacist Altmer, but they still carry the racial superiority complex of ES elves.
>>
>>183239148
I thought were talking about orcs and not dunmer.
>>
>>183239168
Orcs are literally the shit of Boethia
>>
>>183237008
You're in a thread browsing and posting with said autistic fucks. What does that make you?
>>
>>183239370
and yet they are most understanding race.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170719_204342.jpg (387KB, 960x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170719_204342.jpg
387KB, 960x1078px
Borismer master race reporting in
>>
>>183239853
I'm here for the 99% shitpost and 1% actual usable knowledge.
>>
>>183239370
Yes they are.

You should go to some AA meetings, they'll give you a better understanding of Orcs.
>>
File: morton-salt-mine.jpg (258KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
morton-salt-mine.jpg
258KB, 1200x960px
>>183240142
>>
>it takes 180 days to get full mount training
>it's not account bound
what the actual fuck
>>
What's the most fun magicka class for group play pve and pvp?
>>
File: GVT.png (79KB, 386x131px) Image search: [Google]
GVT.png
79KB, 386x131px
Green-Venom-Tongue a good boy
>>
>>183244845
MAGNB
>>
>>183243000
Proper mounts are exclusive to real player.
>>
>>183244845
This, magnb is really really fun.
>>
>>183239898
How so? They're often raiders... and I mean entire tribes, not just outlaws. I like some Orcimer characters, but their culture always seemed completely retarded to me. 'Whew man, I'm starting to get aches in my knees... better go pick a fight so I can die in battle while I'm still near my peek.' It's a wonder they have such a reputation as craftsmen, given how young those retards die because they don't value the wisdom of elders.

Bosmer are actually the most tolerant race, lore wise. Values wise Altmer are anathema to Bosmer yet Bosmer have no desire to war with them. In fact, as long as you don't fuck with their forests and their people, they don't want to war with anyone. Many races have gone to Valenwood for refuge in times of war to live amongst the Bosmer, Orcimer, escaped human slaves, Ayleids during the slave revolts... Valenwood of lore is a very difficult place to survive but it always seems like everyone is welcome there as long as they obey their laws.

Where as many races seek domination and extermination of beast and daedric races who live in their land, the Bosmer were said to live peacefully with many of the other sentient races. We never know how much of the lore is accurate, but generally the jolly cannibals seem like some of the most chill dudes in all of Tamriel.
>>
>>183246650
Really despite the viking/banditry, which everyone partakes in through some form or another anyway, Nords seem like they'd be pretty comfy to hang out with as long as you don't turn down a drink or try to eat their dog.
>>
>>183246650
Nice generalization, why not treat all dunmers as if they're ashlanders while at it.
>>
>>183247474
Ah yes, I forget how cultured Orsinium orcs are.
>>
>>183246650
Read up on the Code of Mauloch, friend.
Lawful orcs do not commit acts of violence without being threatened or provoked.
>>
>>183246419
>>183246632
Don't listen to these idiots. Magnbs are shit for group play, they are selfish retards
>>
File: Screenshot_20170720_004207.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170720_004207.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Why haven't you joined the best faction yet, /tesog/?
>>
>>183244845
I'm new myself, but some of this dude's builds look fun. And his videos aren't a fucking hour of him running around alone in a field explaining everything with no combat footage, which is a plus. Why do so many ESO youtubers do that shit?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiUCSbMBTxY&list=PL7xBcMrZrUbut0MPv3XEWvDlDKtUDufZ3&index=2&t=209s

It's a shame I don't know how well some of his builds would work after recent changes.
>>
>>183246632
>>183249464
What if the whole group is magnb?
>>
>>183249476
Thats not an AD city anon.
>>
>>183250564
There is no AD capital.
It's just a bunch of ugly ass trees
You can't dig a bunch of holes in trees and call it a capital
>>
>>183228443
nothing will ever be worse than vampire feeding

WHO DID THIS
>>
>>183251070
Whats so bad about Vampire feeding?
>>
should I blow 110k on crafting stations for my house?
>>
>>183251429
You stand what looks like two yards away from the person and flail your hands while a cartoonish giant blood spurt continuously sprays directly into your gaping maw. You then start waving your hands at you mouth as though the blood is giant spaghetti you are trying to force down your own throat.
>>
Is there any way to do 30k+ single target dps without having vma weapons? What kind of mmo locks down best and must have weapons under dlc content? Either stam or magicka vma bow or staves add too much.
>>
>>183252589
>What kind of mmo locks down best and must have weapons under dlc content?
All of them?
>>
>>183252589
>Is there any way to do 30k+ single target dps without having vma weapons?
Yes.
>What kind of mmo locks down best and must have weapons under dlc content?
It isn't a must have, you can clear everything without vMA weapons.
>Either stam or magicka vma bow or staves add too much.
In this meta, you can live without vMA dual wield weapons and staves, but the bow is still very powerful.
>>
I just got Impen Ebon boots and they are pearl white and I can't paint them. What gives?
>>
>>183253391
You're the chosen one
>>
>>183256025
Alright but seriously
>>
New thread when
>>
File: Screenshot_20160730_200549.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160730_200549.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>183257316
When this one hits bump limit
>>
>>183257316
In 21 more posts anon
>>
>>183253391
I think that's a known bug, but I can't recall what the cause of it is, or if there's a fix. I just know that it's unintended behavior.
>>
>>183240102
Uninstall pls
>>
File: Screenshot_20170719_160902.png (1MB, 458x956px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170719_160902.png
1MB, 458x956px
>>183258871
rude
>>
File: Screenshot_20170720_114518.jpg (861KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170720_114518.jpg
861KB, 2560x1440px
>tfw cofmy afk:ing while eating

I really hate that only way to get "normal" clothes is to steal them
>>
>tfw done making character after 5 hours straight

Whats the longest /tesog/ has ever spent in the character creator?
>>
5 hours until The Elvencaust.
>>
>>183249476
You mean EP?
>>
Can i extract gems from a research scrool i bought from kiosk
>>
>>183260613
Skyrim is 4 teh nerds x D
LOL AD will take an arrow to the knee X)
>>
>>183260418
Can't wait
>>
>>183260776
Please stop making fun of the best faction thank you
>>
File: Screenshot_20170720_020648.jpg (434KB, 923x985px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170720_020648.jpg
434KB, 923x985px
>>183260156
Agreed, marsh-friend.
>>
>>183261050
>that pose
the emote system could use some TLC
>>
>>183261803
>>183261803
>>183261803
New thread, migrate whenever
>>183261803
>>183261803
>>183261803
>>
>>183261875
>early thread
why
>>
What CP level should I consider doing veteran dungeons? I'm a DK tank and I want the valkyn skoria set so I need to do veteran city of ash 2. I'm CP 120 but I'm afraid to get kicked if I go with randumbs.
>>
>>183264310
160+ with full set of atleast blue gear with appropriate enchants.
the fact that you worry about being good enough so that others have fun too means you have at least a half brain and can use that to compensate until you are more experienced.
vet dungeons have more complex and cruel mechanics so check them on internet or if the group is exceptionally nice they may teach you the dungeon
Thread posts: 747
Thread images: 116

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.