[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/domg/ - Dominions General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 755
Thread images: 89

File: 9001 hours in paint dot net.png (552KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
9001 hours in paint dot net.png
552KB, 600x700px
Request Granted edition

Dominions is a fantasy turn-based war game created by two dudes. One of them is a teacher.

The game combines a simple presentation with an extremely wide array of strategic options, including over 2800 units, 800 spells and 300 magic items. Turns are resolved simultaneously, with players planning battles rather than directly controlling them.

It has simplistic graphics but is easily moddable and extremely deep.

Basically, it's an autist’s wet dream of a war game.

>Steamgroup
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/vanheimageofvidya

>Group chatroom
steam://friends/joinchat/103582791434709795

>Our work-in-"""progress""" wiki
http://dom4.wikia.com/wiki/Dominions_4_Wiki

>Our pastebin (UPDATED!)
https://pastebin.com/qaccWnMt

>Dom4 Manual
http://jaffa.illwinter.com/dom4/manual_dom4.pdf

>Dom4 Inspector
This is a community resource that has every unit, spell, and item in the game in an accessible database.
http://larzm42.github.io/dom4inspector/

>Multiplayer guide
http://web.archive.org/web/20150430021604/http://www.desura.com/games/dominions-4-thrones-of-ascensions/forum/thread/core-mp-concepts-that-i-wish-somebody-had-told-me-about/

>Play by email guide
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=202096551

>Pretender designer
http://bsielski.github.io/pretenders/

>Debug Mod
For testing battle formations and spells
https://www.dropbox.com/s/eo3qbjlixfghvs4/Debug.zip?dl=0
http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=36453

>Where do I get it?
It is available on Gamersgate and Steam.

>THE BASICS
>Read the manual
>Read the wiki
>Read the pastebin
>Watch some LPs by Sy, Maerlande, or Nuclearmonkee
>Jump into MP feet first; ask for pretender advice in the thread

Submit completed games here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jHX_ZoJi6zIvDq6ANdp-W1Y89W5_fmShuDyHmAj5qC4/viewform

Results Here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dlrvyEqLFYIaXRc49TheMmfdoP8jEh1m5rZJHJAzDWQ/edit?usp=sharing

Previous Pantokrator
>>182595238
>>
1st for lemuria not replying

ever
>>
>>182954914
Nice try R'lyeh. You want people to attack snakes so that you can roll in and cancer up his little pond.

Don't listen to shills Mari. Prepare for full on removal of UW cancer with the help from your amphbious friends.
>>
File: ctis prophet preaching.gif (1MB, 268x206px) Image search: [Google]
ctis prophet preaching.gif
1MB, 268x206px
>>
>>182965756
Being able to run on water is a pretty big achievement but it couldnt have evolved to be a bit less goofy looking while it did ti?
>>
>>182967062

Lizard ladies think its cool and sexy. He gets laid a lot. Can you say the same?
>>
What bless for LA Agartha? E4+ seems mandatory, but what else? E4N9?
>>
Anyone else get this stuck in their head whenever they do their turn?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
>>
>>182972324
nope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ti59NdbG1c
>>
File: asura.png (54KB, 460x752px) Image search: [Google]
asura.png
54KB, 460x752px
Are asuras in ME worth summoning? They're 2N a pop but they aren't sacred.
>>
>>182973827
Throw ethereal and barksin on them and they can shred stuff just fine.
>>
File: Indians2.png (10KB, 434x78px) Image search: [Google]
Indians2.png
10KB, 434x78px
>>182973827
Speaking of sacred asuras. Did you know that vanara are pretty much exactly the same height as humans? I always thought they were smaller.
>>
>>182970324
certainly that one works
>>
File: Screenshot_37.png (9KB, 669x173px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_37.png
9KB, 669x173px
>>
How does Summon Lammashtas work? And is it good?

From the description it says the two units it summons are not loyal to the caster but will probably not attack him. What about other units on the caster's side, for example? Anything else I should be considering with this spell?
>>
>>182979624

It used to murder your guys then do fuckall but now they are supposed to spawn not as close to the caster so maybe more useful..
>>
Explain lore to me please. What exaclty happened in Ermor between EA and MA? From what I gathered Ermor conquered large chunks of world like Maverni, Sauromatia and others. Then shit hits the fan with necromancers usurping power and causing cataclysm. Ermor breaks up with Sceleria, Pythium and Mavirgon as successor states.
>>
>>182981909
Ermor tried to revive their old god/messiah or something to prevent the foreseen cataclysm but them doing that caused the cataclysm.
>>
So what's the deal g with Jotun stone hurlers? I've never used them with any of the ice giants but I've seen here and there that they're actually really good.
>>
>>182983085
like with Agarthan (nonsacred) throwers they're bad for most combat purposes but they're by far the most gold-efficient siegers the nation has
>>
When are we going to just AI or find a sub for Mictlan?
>>
File: 20 fukken turns.png (88KB, 447x233px) Image search: [Google]
20 fukken turns.png
88KB, 447x233px
jesusu fucking christ dude
>>
>>182981909
Not-Rome conquers most of the known world including Iberia/Gaul (Marveni), Germania (Ulm), Sarmatia/Scythia (Sauromatia) and probably Egypt (C'tis) where they learned death magic from Sauromancers (they certainly had close ties if not sovereignty), practised by newly formed order of Thaumaturgs. Later, Thaumaturgs foresaw a great cataclysm and advised the Emperor's brother to rebel (forming Sceleria) and civil war ensued. Sceleria marched to siege the Emorian capital of Eldregate and in attempt to break the siege, the defenders let Death loose, the very cataclysm Thaumaturgs had divined (ie. it was a self-fulfilling prophecy). The brother of the old emperor claimed the imperial crown and moved the capital elsewhere while the death cult of thaumaturgs works to keep death at bay, but during all this chaos, now Romanized (Ermorized?) peoples in conquered territories broke free from the imperial rule.

>>182982191
This would be neat and kinda makes sense given that EA Ermor has early Christianity theme and I don't think Dom3 fluff directly contradicted it, but Dom4 is pretty clear about the events.
>>
>tfw no turns for 24+ hours
>>
We got 12, so I'll be assembling the map later tonight, editing it, and checking starts for sanity. Game should start in about 10 hours
>>
>>182985616
>Ermor, Asphodel and 3 UW nations, one of which is R'lyeh
Does this qualify as a meme game already?
>>
>>182986141
All MA games are meme games.
>>
File: screw malakal.jpg (47KB, 627x372px) Image search: [Google]
screw malakal.jpg
47KB, 627x372px
Hmm I didn't realize these were so squishy.
>>
Which games are recruiting right now?
>>
File: 2345.jpg (117KB, 788x532px) Image search: [Google]
2345.jpg
117KB, 788x532px
I honestly hope this was made AFTER Yomi player went AI.
>>
>>182983998
Seems I missed lore parts where they even took Ulm. I was under impression they only fucked them up badly but did not conquer them.

So lorewise MA is Sceleria, Pythium, Mavigron fighting against Ermor undeads until in end combining their forces and defeating it?

Its funny how MA pythium is closer to christian East Roman Empire while LA Pythium is late era Rome pre christianity with lots of mystery cults and mithra.
>>
>>182989875
Elvesarefor?
>>
>>182990030
No, EarthAttack. Salva's last army walked right into AI Yomi's snek and prophet. It was a painful scene.
>>
>>182989949
Mari and Sceli fight Ermor. Pythium seems to kinda be doing its own thing. Marignon eventually makes a literal deal with the devil to drop an inferno or two onto Ermor
>>
>>182992038
>Pythium seems to kinda be doing its own thing.
Well they adopted the Serpent Cult specifically after C'tis sauromancers were invited to help against Ermor.
>>
http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=AgeOfMan

LA Game with no memes aside from Summod! Join for some fun*

*fun will not be had
>>
Thoughts on giving a Pythian Serpent Lord a frost brand and having him solo raid with just that + his base gear?
>>
dies to 1 PD
>>
File: Ulm and Younger piggy back.png (556KB, 1225x1856px) Image search: [Google]
Ulm and Younger piggy back.png
556KB, 1225x1856px
Ulm!
>>
>>182994168
>putting your own hair to make the tail in the fez
The proper fuck?
>>
File: Why.jpg (73KB, 600x1040px) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
73KB, 600x1040px
>>182992838
>>
>>182994670
5 water gems and a fort turn for a raiding party seems pretty good
>>
>>182994903
Human thugs are basically not a thing.
>>
>>182995024
I know that a hochmeister can, but they're a lot tankier.
>>
>>182994903
>5 water gems, 110 gold, a mage turn and a fort turn without a mage for something that dies to 1 PD

literally worthless
>>
>>182995273
It's 90 gold, but I was mostly asking if it did, in fact, die to one PD. I can try it, I guess
>>
>>182994903
>>182992838

I'm assuming MA?

That's a fort turn that could be used for a mage and 50 resources that could be useful chaff + 5 water gems for a unit that dies to 1 PD. It's not like you've got gems out the wazoo as Pythium anyway, you're also wasting a turn of research on a therug.
>>
>>182995158
Hochmeisters, Black Lords, Paladins and such are a borderline case, but they are still pretty much never used, since they still die very easily and you are almost always better off recruiting a mage.
>>
>>182995627
In ME Paladins make decent tanks due to being spammable and having national holy spells that make them not shitty.
>>
>>182970324
Blindfighters aren't really worth a bless, but E4N9 makes them pretty decent, yeah.
>>
>Your path to ascension has been foreseen at the Grey Tower of Nexus and one of the Shadow Seers has been given the task of guiding you.

I've gotten this event once before and I wound up winning. I guess I'm winning this one too. The rest of y'all may as well go AI.
>>
pls gib turns
>>
Any advice for building Divine Emperor pretender for EA Ermor and MA Pythium?
>>
>>182998940
Yes, change chassis to snek
>>
In summod, how do you get your mages to cast Sol Inviticus? I've scripted it and have only sacreds and solarii in my army.
>>
>>182999052
But I wanna RP with Divine Emprah leading romans to glory.
>>
File: 20170717145747_1.jpg (366KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170717145747_1.jpg
366KB, 1920x1080px
>>182999317
LA Pythium if that's not clear.
>>
>>182998940
Divine Emperor is genuinely bad. You're better off with a Great Sage or any other human chassis, really.
>>
>>182999494
for rainbows you need a solid, clear plan and strategy. What things do you want from him? Do you just want a general utility mage? If so, you're gonna have a bad time, and more scales and an expander will always be better than just "one really good mage". If you, say, have specific goals like lamia queen turbocomms, or a ring forger we can actually help out.
>>
>>182998940
Depends on what you want to use it for. I'm assuming you are doing it for the rule of cool and not tryhard optimization so be aware there are better picks. You could take it dormant with a bunch of other low level paths and use it as sitesearcher/researcher/emergency communion master for every spell in the game or you can take it imprisoned and use it as a lategame big magic caster mostly rituals and the like. If you absolutely had to take it awake then you can use it the same way as dormant only shittier.
>>
>>182998940
The rule for rainbows is to figure out specifically what spells and items you want your god to be responsible for and then tailor it to get access to them. You usually want it to be focused on augmenting your national magic using gems that your mages can find. Don't bother trying to make your god into a site searcher; it takes way too long for that to pay off and god turns are important.

EA Ermor really likes S2E2+ for crystal gear (can use all of it, really - coins, matrices, and shields). N2 might be nice to boost indy N1 mages into better battlemagic and require fewer com slaves for stuff like relief and mass regen. Everything else is edge-case, but I would advise specifically against trying to go for rings or tartarians. You're not a big nature/death power, so you can't easily compete for mother oak / gift of health unless you conquer one and you won't be able to amass a large number of tart summoners.

Something that I personally like is getting lamia queens for communion slaves (2 queens with slave matrices enables 15 masters to spam pillars of flame or banefire or skeletons or whatever indefinitely).

Either way, don't try to add too many or too deep paths, just because since scales ARE worth it and your god's paths are only MAYBE worth it. Definitely don't add paths just to give you 'access' to a path without knowing specifically what spell or item you want out of it.
>>
>>182999756
What makes him so shit? Earmor and Pythium get him really cheap.

>>182999801
I am just noob and not trying to power game here. Just have some nice time RPing with Romans led by Emperor who is also their god.

>>183000029
Any tips how to specialize it for EA Ermor and MA Pythium differently?
>>
>>183001482
is this god for single player or pvp
>>
>>182965538
what's going on with you and lemuria and does it involve me?
>>
>>183001585
Both in single starting to play that all factions "real" world map which has every nation in "right" starting locations. Doing both EA and MA versions of it.

But also going for some noob pvp game.
>>
>>183001807
For single player you can build your god to however suits the story you're trying to tell, e.g. tons of nature or astral or death or whatever magic whose lategame spells excite you. Even blood and leveraging yourself up with your god bloodhunting, which for Ermor in most pvp games would otherwise be a disastrous waste of time. I'd base the design on the major spell(s) especially global spells you want out of your god. Some of the most comfy ones include Gift of Health and Well of Misery.

For pvp I'd want a better chassis and more streamlined plan so that the god can be more impactful earlier, but for single player storytelling-esque mode you have access to as many turns as you want so there's a lot more you can get away with.
>>
now what kind of person would commit the terrible act of not doing their turns
>>
>>183003140
Not Crusch, that's for sure!
>>
>>183001482
No boots.
>>
File: Sample.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sample.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>183001482
Others can tune in on this but...
EA Ermor gets recruitable Flamen in all indie provinces that have both a lab and a temple and from them you get access to FAWEN so sitesearching isn't as necessary on them. What is necessary is boosting those paths and making them useable cheaply and in combat. As >>183001037 has recommended you want at minimum s2 and e2 as it allows all the crystal gear to be forged with a starshine skullcap equipped to your god. With astral 6 you can equip a crystal coin, starshine skullcap, ring of wizardry, and a ring of sorcery and with those equipped you could cast wish, arcane nexus, and the other astral globals. Having astral 6 also allows you to forge all that shit which can be used to boost the flamen (for rituals mostly)

At minimum I would get s6 and e3 (earth for troll king's court, earth boots, and dwarven hammers)
I would avoid water since you can boost from 1->3 rather easily but with w2 you can forge bracelets and robes of the sea.
Taking nature 3 lets you forge thistle maces and moonvine bracelets If you bump it up to 5 and take 2 death you can get lamia and faery queens. At 5 you can also cast gift of health
Taking 5 death gives you just about everything you need from there but you already kinda get that with Augur Elders you can gamble with twiceborn to get em up to 4 give em a skullstaff to get em to 5 for the skullface booster to get liches and then tartarians .
With air you need 4 to forge all the boosters but since you could just cast faery court with nature I would go with that over air.

Since it starts with 1 dom I would probably only go to dominion 5, then take something like o3 g3 and magic the end result looking something like this. If you don't get rushed you will probably be fine with this but if you are then you can only rely on your national mages. If you want more points you could probably dump one misfortune and take heat/cold but those are personal preferences.
>>
http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=MAtureContent

Game is full admin generate the map if you haven't already begun to do so.
>>
Lore of Xibalba. Bat people chill out in jungle and undeground caverns. hunting bloodslaves and worhipping demons. Then star hits ocean and tidal waves fill their caverns killing many. Then Atlanteans come fleeing squidheads and kill batpeople who still live in caves and enslave others. This is MA Xibalba? Atlantean frogs enslaving and using remnants of batpeople.

But what happens in LA that makes bats come back as bigger force? Since they were practically genocided before.
>>
>>183004426
For SP that's fine. For MP, the astral endgame is essentially nonexistent and you need a(mong other things) prod 3
>>
>>183004873
>>182985616
>>
>>183004426
Dumping heat will let you use Lizard Auxillaries and probably be better for your fire castings so if you have to dump one then there is that. Ultimately though I am of the opinion that it is better to take great scales, an earth snake, and to set up a fort in every province so you can recruit millions of billions of augurs and elders with all the magic to overwhelm people and using specters which are in no way guaranteed to have the paths you want to forge the crystal shit or you know just empower an earth flamen for like 50 pearls should you be unlucky or unwilling to spend the death gems. But then I'm probably shit so keep that in mind.
>>
memes
>>
>>183005198
You can recruit like a billion bats every turn if you have a few forests and caves so it was probably the fact that they breed like insects.
>>
>>183008115
or like bats even
>>
>>183008183
Touche.
>>
File: bueno.jpg (17KB, 298x200px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
17KB, 298x200px
The ultimate n33t experience.

Turn host interval will be 2 hours.

http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Turboneet
>>
>>183008597
what the actual fuck
it takes me more than 2 hours to decide on my orders some turns
>>
>>183008597
What if you have to sleep?
>>
>>183008597
Just make a blitz retard
>>
>>183008597
Apparently true neets need no sleep.
>>
>>183008770
GIT GUD

>>183008597
Really though, just do a blitz. As soon as someone goes to sleep, they're going to miss at least three or four turns.
>>
>>183005653
Thanks guy didn't see it.
>>
>>183009024
>>183008772
>>183008770
This plays into the concept of the game, stales will be inevitable and will have to be accounted for
>>
>>183009376
I'd be down to play this if turns were half an hour or an hour and it was run on a weekend where I'm not sleeping
>>
>>183008597
I knew the 16 stale strat would become the new meta.
>>
>>183008597
I'm down but I work and sleep so this should be interesting.

"Guys Abysia is at work! Get the filthy wage slave! We have till they get off"

This sounds miserably fun
>>
post your favorite assassins
>>
>>183008597
Ok 20/29 points for Victory is aggressive, especially with this insane format. Drop it to 15-17 and I'm in
>>
File: AsuraSMT.jpg (555KB, 1768x2444px) Image search: [Google]
AsuraSMT.jpg
555KB, 1768x2444px
Are there any monsters in this game with multiple faces on one head? In the vein as this guy or that one type of angel if possible.
>>
>>183018397
Literally the Chayot
>>
>>183018556
The Chayot has 4 different forms with 4 different heads, I'm looking for something that only has one head.
>>
do
your
tums
>>
>>183019753
n
o
>>
>>183018908
Read their description. The four forms represent their four faces.
>>
>>183020450
Thats great and all but I was looking for a creature whos sprite had multiple faces.
>>
>>183020624
doesn't exist sorry
>>
>>183019873
sorry that's not allowed, please review instructions
>>
>>183020691
Sheeit
>>
>>183020803
no
o
>>
>>183020848
the legion of the gods is kindof like multiple heads on one face
>>
>>183021034
ye
s
>>
>>183021946
You done fucked up anon.
>>
>>183022287
nuh uh
>>
>>183022445
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpVnot2y-hk
>>
>>183022665
>Machacka vs Tien Chi
>>
Poggies Mictlan is poised to stale again. Admin when
>>
PoggiesGoMog admin here. Have one potential sub, but if no sub, ill AI the mictlan
>>
Me: Alright, I've got 3 water nations and 9 land nations. I want to give the water boys room to fight, but I also want there to get them to need to go on land.
Cartographic Revision: Half the map is water. One of the three UW nations is always in the center, with the other two unable to fight without going through their cap circle.
>>
>>183025690
CR is a meme
>>
what was this idiot's tribless anyways
>>
do your tums
>>
I dun did it.

I manually edited the Carto Revis map to not suck.

Seas are smaller, water nations are equivalent distance from each other's caps, though some of the connections now use 'rivers' to connect the seas that go through the land. I also added in connected islands so that the seas aren't as divisive, so the map should be more connected overall. Download link is here -
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B51DS6LWagFTWjZza21ocDExZ2c

and it'll also be on the game page.
>>
Already found a bug.

I encourage y'all to take a look and see if you can catch any wonky connections so that I can make sure that it's good before we get started. Removing provinces always leads to some weirdness, but luckily it's pretty easy to fix.
>>
Okay, I think I caught all the wonky connections. Map's been reuploaded to the same link, and it's also been linked in the game page. I'll be starting in a few minutes after one last walk through the provinces
>>
File: top 100 death spells.jpg (236KB, 743x1050px) Image search: [Google]
top 100 death spells.jpg
236KB, 743x1050px
>>183005198
They weren't genocided. They just started living in forests like fruit bats between MA and LA. They just went back to the caves because the flood had subsided by LA
>>
>>183008597
Wouldn't it be better to play a blitz at that point
>>
>>183030189
I would give her a wide girth if you know what I mean.
>>
>>183030535
your four mile belt?
>>
Any objections to setting Man AI if a sub doesn't turn up before the next turn? I'd really rather not, but I also don't want to stale and I intend to set the turn to 48h soon.
>>
File: maturecontent.jpg (43KB, 556x383px) Image search: [Google]
maturecontent.jpg
43KB, 556x383px
Mature Content Pretenders
>>
>>183031390
He's not lying, that name is pretty lewd.
>>
>>183031662
Which one?
>>
>>183031813
handholding
>>
>>183030960
how fukt are dey
>>
>>183032212
2 thrones and a few forts

but also they're at war with ulm and border lemuria and I hear they were doing meme shit
>>
>>183032212
They were winning a war when they decided to stale out
>>
File: sceleria lazy.png (501KB, 1512x973px) Image search: [Google]
sceleria lazy.png
501KB, 1512x973px
Good night /domg/
>>
>>183035828
But its the morning.
>>
>>183036159
This is probably my least favourite joke compared to how often I see it posted.
If you were to take the frequency I see it posted as a representative real number and divide that by how much I like it represented by another real number, you would end up with an extremely large number.
>>
>>183037363
I mean its like ten to seven anon. Jeez.
>>
>>183032212
They have a more than fair share of provinces, two forts and a minor nation of Ulm as a neighbor. After Ulm is dealt with their remaining neighbors would be Lemuria and Arcoscephale that should prove a tougher nut to crack, but right now Man seems to be in a perfectly workable position.
>>
>>183038040
>forts
Thrones
>>
>>183037928
If you don't stop this right now, I will start staling in each and every one of my games, of which I am in 22 at present.
>>
>>183038193
Alright, calm down. Man someone really woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
>>
>>183038304
That's it. You've done it now you fucking ape.
>>
>>183038358
>implying I was going to do my own turns anyway
Come on man, I know not everyone is a morning person but you are really taking it to the next level.
>>
Speaking of turns: Abysia, please stop waiting until the last minute to get your turn in. You've already staled once. Is your situation one with inconsistent net access?
>>
So stupid question but, i'm trying to send a message in MP, it says message to be dispatched but it isn't sent, am i doing something wrong?
>>
>>183039747
The player receives the message when the next turn goes through.
>>
>>183039862
Weird, last turn i sent a message, ended the turn and he reacted as if i was silent.

Hoping this time will work.
>>
>>183038750
Well, thank you.
>>
Are gana good? What about vetala?
>>
File: Beuno2.jpg (249KB, 904x573px) Image search: [Google]
Beuno2.jpg
249KB, 904x573px
>>183015618
Done.

This is a game that will require a strategy incorporating the stale factor and the immense turn length the game will reach, high research goals, easily repeatable rituals/forging and plentiful freespawn will have extra power. Blood nations are probably going to be more OP than usual and Lanka should be a top tier pick.
>>
>>183040774
Ganas are nice early as a way to fluff out chaff with ethereal units. If you have an erf snek you can buff their prot to make them decent against Magic weapon equipped units.

Vetala are trash, you get 1 per death gem where you can get 2 pale riders per death gem. Given, they're in different paths but generally you want ench 5 before conj 5 unless you're rushing top tier non blood summons.
>>
>>183041696
Vetala got two forms though.
>>
How am I supposed to use Tungaliks with LA Atlantis? They seem utterly useless.
>>
>>183043416
Use them to lead around your troops and spam frozen heart/frighten/dust to dust.
>>
I've joined AgeOfMan as Atlantis
>>
>>183041402
My thoughts exactly, I actually just sent in my pretender now that you adjusted the settings.

My only request now is that you give adequate notice for the start time. Missing the start could mean you miss 6-12 turns without knowing. I honestly considered Mictlan, but realized if I missed the start I could end up domkilled.
>>
>>183045580
I will have 28 hour first turn
>>
>>182992753
The desura link for this map is broken, does anyone have a copy they could upload elsewhere?
>>
>>183046367
You only need the plane of rusty nails/caves .tga, the actual .map doesn't matter
>>
>>183047115
Thank you. I have joined as Ragha.
>>
http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=AgeOfMan

Only need one more person and we're good to go!
>>
You guys want to play webDiplomacy?
>>
>>183049340

Nah, I spend too much diploing domg already...
>>
>>183049761
t. Malakal
>>
File: Rejoice.jpg (337KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rejoice.jpg
337KB, 1920x1080px
Well done, Pan.
>>
>Observers Waiting for 2h file
>steamshitters
>>
>>183050983
Thanks! Although honestly, all I did was move a few SCs, cast Three Red Seconds and Faery Trod a couple hundreds maenads. Original Pan was about to win the game when they asked to be subbed and I just finished what they started. Anyway, GG.
>>
>>183051878
Good job.
I'm the original Pan, thank you for subbing me. Can you post graphs?
>>
>>183052071
Not at home right now. Gimme ~8 hours or your e-mail.
>>
File: provinces.jpg (189KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
provinces.jpg
189KB, 1920x1080px
>>183052071
>>183052158
I can do it.
>>
File: forts.jpg (150KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
forts.jpg
150KB, 1920x1080px
>>183052373
>>
File: income.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
income.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
>>183052459
>>
File: gems.jpg (172KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gems.jpg
172KB, 1920x1080px
>>183052525
>>
File: research.jpg (162KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
research.jpg
162KB, 1920x1080px
>>183052608
>>
File: dominion.jpg (180KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dominion.jpg
180KB, 1920x1080px
>>183052693
>>
File: army.jpg (146KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
army.jpg
146KB, 1920x1080px
>>183052775
>>
Thanks a lot, Bandar.
I'm never playing Turmoil Pan again. Literal thousands of maenads, micromanagement hell.
>>
>>183052945
This was T1 I can't imagine T3
>>
File: 1479186490561.png (145KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1479186490561.png
145KB, 800x1200px
>>183052889
>>183052945
>that graph
>>
>>183051218
Been waiting for Ur to submit. Forcehosted.
>>
>>183051878
Can't believe you stole a potential win from Ys, that would have been their first(?)
>>
>>183053510
When I got subbed I had several SCs in striking distance from Ys, if they were closer to winning I could have crushed them easily.

Also most players, including me, where pretty bad and it was a magic enhanced game so it's not really representative of normal Dom 4.
>>
>>183052889
Also, some quick notes on the game from my point of view.

I played B9N9 Bandar Log. I enjoyed the bless but expansion was rough, partly due to taking sloth 3 to get order. In hindsight, I should have gone for turmoil/luck and more production.

The map was awful. It started me out on a peninsula with one way out, which left me with a terrible expansion and forced me into an early war which I hadn't planned or built my pretender for. If you're planning to use it, I recommend fixing at least some of the ridiculous chokepoints.

I enjoyed ME, but I didn't get to use much of it. Most of the astral options were high up the tree, and I was having a hard time researching.

My thoughts on the stuff I did use, or get used against me:

>Celestial Garden
I found it a bit boring at first, but I noticed a lot more uses for it as the game went on. It'd have been a lot more useful if I didn't take sloth 3, since I couldn't recruit any of the Gandharvas.

>Blood Harvest
The income boost was great, like a mini-Nature's Bounty. The units were a lot worse than I was expecting and very few in number. I think I'd have cast it anyway just for the income, but I was expecting to get some usable troops too.

>Grip of the Marshlands
The slime effect should be MRN. This spell was crippling my elite troops even after they broke free, which is very nasty for a spammable W1E1.

>Temple Guardians
Great use of nature gems. It's nice to have a cheap sacred summon as Bandar Log.

>Scarecrows
Too weak to justify the effort it takes to ferry them around. They're a bit cheaper than wolves, but normal commanders can carry wolves around. Scarecrows need to stay with a mage.

>>183052945
I wanted to try Manna of the Heavens, but you grabbed it before I could. How did you like it?

From testing, it seemed like a global which would need a lot of work to take advantage of but which could scale up quite well. I think I calculated 0.5 gems per turn per preacher, on average.
>>
>>183054447

salva monkey?
>>
>>183054491
Nope.
>>
>>183054524

salva no monkey?
>>
I'm not even sure what it does.
I didn't preach so I don't know how many gems it can generate.
>>
>>183056570
>Pan stole the global I wanted and didn't even use it
You're breaking my heart.

If I remember correctly, each guy preaching has a 5% chance of gaining 1d6 nature and 1d4 astral.

Multiple events per turn seem to be possible in a single province, but maybe there's some limit I didn't notice in singleplayer.
>>
>>183053754
>When I got subbed I had several SCs in striking distance from Ys, if they were closer to winning I could have crushed them easily.
What leads you to that conclusion? We were at the same research level and had similar gem incomes. I had my own SC's and a few other tricks up my sleeve, I just miscalculated your available Thrones ;)
>>
>>183058018
>"I-I would've won if not for my inability to add simple numbers!.."
Pathetic.
>>
>>183047934
C-can we restart?
I just realized that I forgot to adjust my heat scale for my Raghan pretender.
>>
File: 20170719010231_1.jpg (136KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170719010231_1.jpg
136KB, 1366x768px
Well Giants, I think that about sums up what subsequent fights will be like, this is my smaller stack and while I lost almost as much gold worth of mages that's hardly a concern for me at the moment.

My Northern force is far larger and I've got another stack moving up, I know you've got your little army of pale riders but I seriously doubt it'll measure up.
>>
>>183060404

Troop support!
>>
What is your opinion on N9B9 for LA C'tis?
>>
>>183066251
I haven't played LA C'tis or seriously contemplated what kind of pretender I would personally prefer, but N9B9 is a justifiable approach.
>>
>>183066251
Do sneks have enough HP to justify N9?
>>
>>183066251
It seems like a cookie-cutter build for them tbqh.
>>
>>183067991
like 40 or some shit
>>
>>183067991
I do think so, plus it makes shrouds viable for heavy thugs and SCs later.
>>
File: RoS.jpg (117KB, 674x450px) Image search: [Google]
RoS.jpg
117KB, 674x450px
>>
>>183073118

The harvard part makes no sense.
>>
File: hope for the future.png (9KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
hope for the future.png
9KB, 128x128px
Waiting for a hero to arrive
>>
>>183076471
Agreed, it should just be Ulm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulm_School_of_Design
>>
http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=DoubleTrouble

Admin, is this game going to happen at some point?
>>
>>183077952
>nations
>none
???
>>
>>183077952
>memes
>full of them
???
>>
>>183077952
>fun mods
>none
???
>>
>>183077952
>games
>happening
???
>>
>>183077952
>it
>depending
>>
>>183077996
>>183078627
>>183079093
>>183079160
>this forced meme
>being funny
???
>>
>>183079456
>t.
>Malakal
>>
>do
>turns
>>
>>183081140
>n
>o
>>
>>183060150
We can, just for you, you fuckin prick
>>
>>183060150
Now I know who to gangbang first, thanks.
>>
>>183084563
>he wasn't going to gangbang Ragha anyway
lmao
>>
>>183084828
I was going to honorabru 1v1, but not anymore.
>>
>>183060150
ok but you need to tell me when you've resubmitted because otherwise i'm just going to force start in like 2 hours
>>
>>183085779
Make it 1 hour.
>>
I think Skeletons should be strength 0 and immobile since they don't have any muscle
>>
File: hdrTu1Y.jpg (156KB, 1423x1012px) Image search: [Google]
hdrTu1Y.jpg
156KB, 1423x1012px
>>183086256
WRONG
>>
>>183086256
>>
>>183085962
I'll meetcha halfway and do it in 1:30, 20:00 GMT
>>
Vanarus, did you attack me because you didn't want someone else to buy those mercs? Because if a raiding game is what you want, I'm happy to oblige.
>>
>>183086950
>Resourceful Ys
This is horrifying.
>>
File: 1392614076295.png (351KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1392614076295.png
351KB, 1500x1500px
>>183086256
There should be a spell that makes them like that.
>>
>>183087147
There are several that do that, like wither bones c:
>>
>>183087118
I hope we get a drawing of qt Ys redhead next.
>>
>>183087118
I know, right? Recruiting more than one sacred per turn is scary.
>>
>>183087343

Thats just direct damage, there are no debuffs working on the undead specifically.
>>
>>183084226
>>183085779
Sent.
>>
>>183089530
well it makes them 0 strength and immobile, by killing them

rekilling them?
>>
>>183090070

'the spell weakens the bonds of magic animating the undead' - 10 enc 50% battlefield aoe every turn, affect undead only. Easy enough to explain.
>>
>>183090375
anon

anon i was making a joke

it is a thing that humans do when they wish for the other humans to laugh
>>
File: 1496564552792.png (573KB, 941x691px) Image search: [Google]
1496564552792.png
573KB, 941x691px
>>
>>183090002
And started! Sorry, was shitting
>>
>just did my turn
>some fag is already resending it
fuck you too my m8
>>
>send in turn before going to work
>ragha is retarded, restart

Why does this keep happening?
>>
>>183093203
Only idiots play Ragha?
>>
>tfw I do all my turns get drunk
>tfw when retard Ragha forces a restart so I have to resend a turn drunk
>>
Sorry again. You could have just said "no" if it was so onerous.
>>
Game: MAtureContent
Turn number 1
Next turn due: 04:03 GMT on Thursday July 20th

Agartha 2h file received
Asphodel 2h file received
>Atlantis Waiting for 2h file
Bandar Log 2h file received
C'tis 2h file received
Ermor 2h file received
Ashdod 2h file received
Pangaea 2h file received
R'lyeh 2h file received
T'ien Ch'i 2h file received
Ulm 2h file received
Ys 2h file received
>>
>>183095534
I don't think it's the Admin complaining.
Also, I believe most people want a restart because you would likely have gone AI otherwise.
There is still reason to be angry at you even if they think a restart is warranted.
>>
>>183095924
Well, I guess all I can do is do my turns on time and do my best in game to try to make up for it.
>>
>>183095563
I warned you about Atlantis.
>>
>>183096490
ganbatte your best
>>
>>183097283
thank
>>
File: 20170718134333_1.jpg (280KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
20170718134333_1.jpg
280KB, 1680x1050px
Thoughts/advice?

Have a game coming up in a week or two.

Also, any MA Marignon tips? Never played them before.
>>
>>183097943
It's alright as a diversity titan able to forge some boosters and summon stuff. Just max heat and growth.
>>
>>183097283
>ganbatte your best
Why not just say ganbatte?
>>
>>183097943
>>183098427
That said, tell us what's the number of players and what nations will you be playing against.
>>
>>183097943
Max heat, max growth, drop order down to 2 for more prod, but other than that it's functional. Just don't expect to win, MA Marignon is notoriously bad. You'll want to rush Conj 5 for fire elementals, and after that get Enchantment for Flaming Arrows. Recruit your crossbows, they're probably the best part of the nation and recruit 2 men at arms and a pikeneer and then continue that pattern. This makes them sit in the same square, meaning the pikeneer can repel attacks that target him, but shouldn't get eaten alive if you just spammed them. You want about a 1:2 ratio of melee troops to xbows, since you need to mass xbows to actually hit anything.
>>
>>183098887
Don't worry about it, it's going to be daijoubu.
>>
>>183098887
mmmmmmemes
>>
>>183099051

I think we're going to have 10. The only claimed nations so far are Asphodel, Ermor, Bandor Log, and Abysia.
>>
>>183099279
>>183099284
all according to keikaku
>>
>>183099570
Masaka, was this all part of your plan to get a 『 You』?
>>
>>183099706
mochiron
>>
>>183077952
Then join
>>
>>183099706
>not "Masaka, it can't be!"
>>
>>183100102
I wont join to completely forger it and chainstale ruining the game for the rest of the players when it starts in 2019.
>>
>>183101019
Then don't
>>
>>183101731

Be still my beating heart
>>
>>183099429
Remember, it is your Pankoman-given duty to fight for justice and remove skeletons.
Flaming Arrows will make your crossbows turn from useless to very, very effective against Ermor and Asphodel.
Be the hero the world needs.

I also highly recommend aiming for some diversity summons with your pretender, because Marignon's basically fucked if someone casts Rain, though not quite as bad as non-blood Abysia.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (98KB, 749x1060px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
98KB, 749x1060px
>>
>>183101731
damn, killing commies must pay pretty well
>>
>>183102898

Be steel my beating heart
>>
>>183095563
literally this

>>183097121
what?
>>
>>183103023
I live at work
>>
R E S T A R T
A N D
R E M O V E
F R O G S
>>
>>183030189
But they were genocided, you can read it in unit descriptions. That toads killed all remaining batpeople who they found in caverns (once in forest did not know toads killed them).
>>
>>183103959
this
>>
>>183030189
The Muuch tried to fight Mictlan and failed hard. Since the Zotz breed fast, the refugees that hid out in the forests and the non Xibalban caves come back.
>>
>>183095563
>Next turn due: 04:03 GMT on Thursday July 20th
>>
File: file.png (51KB, 560x678px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
51KB, 560x678px
Admin, you're a useless piece of shit. If the player can't do his first turn in two days, it means he's a lazy asshole who's gonna wait for a 12h reminder. Just delete him and restart. Next time just set first turn hosting interval to 24h.
>>
>>183106498
>>183106403
>>183105862
>>183103959
>>183095563
sure feels good to finally be the last to do their turn
>>
>>183106937
forgot my name
>>
>>183107081
nope
ill give you like 15 W gems if you guess the right one
>>
>>183103959
>>183106498
Take it easy guys.
>>
>>183107215
lel
>>
>>183107965
very well, now get on steamchat/discord whomever you are and whatever you prefer
>>
Doing all these turns was very painful, i hope you enjoy them , /domg/
>>
File: nsfw.png (25KB, 808x156px) Image search: [Google]
nsfw.png
25KB, 808x156px
This escalated quickly.
>>
Why the fuck does every UW province around me has a kraken in it?
>>
>>183111168
The game's name.
>>
Can I get an extension on full scales error? I got some weird event with vampire count and his 30 vampires attacking my capital and I can't do it right now
I'm Nazca
>>
>>183111618
K.
>>
>>183103053
>>183102898
>>183103378
>deleted

RIP
>>
post you're favorite army formations
>>
>>183116149
fliers in line formation
>>
File: 1474135356364.jpg (36KB, 669x681px) Image search: [Google]
1474135356364.jpg
36KB, 669x681px
>>183116149
>>
Can I get someone to set Man to AI for me?
>>
>>183117675
sure
erfsnek at gmail
>>
how does the s.t.r. summod scout-that-becomes-a-commander unit work in recruiting? Do units after it in the recruitment have to wait 2 turns before they are made?
>>
>>183117981
sent ;)
>>
>>183118054
It becomes a commander scout right away when it's recruited. No
>>
Resourceful Jotunheim set to stale a second turn in a row after failing to meet his 48 hour extension.
>>
>>183118678
Okidoki. I'll looks for replacement
>>
So, yeah, if anyone wants to sub in as a Jotunheim lemme know
>>
>>183118941
I'd want desu , I can look into it tomorrow
>>
>>183120165
Okay. E-mail?
>>
Also if anyone else wants it, don't be shy. I'll sub in whoever gives me their e-mail first
>>
>>183120442
[email protected]
It's my exclusive meme mail
>>
>>183121543
Cool, you're subbed in. Should be getting the e-mails in a few minutes.

Also added a 24 hour extension,but the turn'll go once you submit.
>>
>>183118206
thanks
>>
File: enter biltong mode.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
enter biltong mode.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
6 more players for stale-frenzy the game.

Surprisingly Pan isn't taken.

>>
Heard of a command line that let's you see the ai turns. Does anyone know wich one?
>>
File: hermit.jpg (186KB, 753x900px) Image search: [Google]
hermit.jpg
186KB, 753x900px
>>183126349
It's a path not well traveled, have you the constitution?
>>
>>183127090
I have the constitution, the strength and the wisdom. I only lack the knowledge
>>
File: odin.jpg (97KB, 500x733px) Image search: [Google]
odin.jpg
97KB, 500x733px
>>183128385
Ah but knowledge is the key to understanding young curiote.
>>
>>183121670
Thanks for the quick resolution bud.
>>
I wish that pretender selection wasn't so dominated by imprisoned bless statues, awake expanders, and dormant scale-vehicles.
>>
>>183130565
Pretenders need a rework, I think it will take an engine overhaul to achieve. Awake snek and Bull are just too good as early expanders basically any nation can take them without fear. Other pretenders are only viable on a nation by nation basis, bless chassis for bless nations, rainbows for Lemuria. Human chassis are basically non-viable because the cost of raising dom and shitiness of the base chassis offsets any magic diversity bonus. Other monster chassis aside from Snek, bull and some situational fringe picks are made invalid by afflictions and the fact half die to 10 pd.

Titan and Immobiles are both widely viable, depending on what bless you want, however they're generally shit as awakes aside from memes like asshole batman.
>>
>>183130565
Awake researchers can be pretty decent for certain nations.
A lot of chassis are complete trash, though.

How much would giving all pretenders a slower version of recuperate (30% or so chance each turn to heal an affliction) change the meta? Would titans actually be viable?
>>
>>183131023
>I think it will take an engine overhaul to achieve.
Just buff the other pretenders my dude.
>>
>>183131563
Isn't there a Powerful Gods mod that does that?
>>
>>183131563
Awake researchers are decent but even on nations with powerful early research goals you can lose out if someone flash expands next to you, Erf Snek or a bless chassis is just safer.

Giving all pretenders recuperate would basically remove Snek from the game, even if toned down. Do you want flying SC pretender Meta? thats how you get flying SC pretender meta.

>>183131606
Pretenders are pretty balanced compared to some other aspects of the game (the gap between best/worst pretender chassis is nowhere near the gap between, say, Bats and Theredos). The way pretenders work and influence the game need to be tweaked, the game in general needs an overhaul.
>>
>>183131563
Awake researchers are inferior to a bless chassis that allows turn by turn expansion parties or an awake expander. You lose your research advantage by turn 15 or so, sooner if you're against nations with foreign-rec mages
>>
>>183133630
>complains about some pretenders being useless compared to others
>pretenders are actually pretty balanced tho
No they arent. Just buff the other shitters. Gods are supposed to be powerful and as it is most of them would get murdered by a bunch of fish dudes.
>>
>>183134492
but they have nets. Nets!
>>
>>183134623
Nets dont even effect the size 6 guys apparently.
>>
>>183134623
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCI9Y4VGCVw
>>
>>183134492
Enjoy everyone going awakes, rushing construction 4 and winning the game. Pretenders are relatively balanced, relatively being the operative word, look at the example I used earlier and stop strawmanning.

Within the context of Dominions 4 Pretenders are really tough to balance, too strong and they become the center of every games strategy, too weak and they're a footnote. They are close to a Goldilocks zone, I like the power level of pretenders in general but that balance in reference to the rest of the game means encouraging diversity is difficult without throwing that balance out of whack.
>>
>>183131023
They're kinda like gods from Malazan. Only real qualification to be one is to be able to be sustained via faith rather than life.
>>
>>183135508
Yeah because all those awake earth snakes and bulls are always winning games instantly. Just make the others that level of strong. It would make more sense than a giant magical titan who can control lightning getting its shit pushed in by a handful of guys with crossbows.
>>
>>183135865
They aren't though.
>>
>>183136040
I know they arent, I was being sarcastic.
>>
How come all the indian dudes in this game are in that crossed legged stance?
>>
>>183136980
Only ones I can think of in that stance are the Guru, Rishi, and MahaRishi
>>
File: Yavana.png (1KB, 29x47px) Image search: [Google]
Yavana.png
1KB, 29x47px
>>183137050
I mean this one.
>>
>>183137287
Because they're all dancers
>>
>>183137443
I guess that makes sense.
>>
What would you say the worst pretender chassis is?
My money would go to the Freak Lord.
Crossbreeding is fucking shit, and a waste of a turn for a pretender.
>>
>>183139771
Freak Lord's at least cheap. It's like any other human mage on a marginally bigger body. My money on most useless would go to some sort of immobile that has undesirable paths or, similarly, a monster with paths that you don't want that also can't expand. Maybe one of the birds.
>>
>>183140061
Myrmecoleon is worth mentioning. Popkill in exchange for a below-average expander. It's not much, but it's really outclassed in it's job by basically every other dog and snek. I guess if you really wanted an EF bless it might be alright, but you might as well pick a titan or an immobile.
>>
Checking again if anyone would be interested in playing a colossal clusterfuck of a game, using maximum thrones, maximum sites, maximum indies, maximum multiples, and common events? Preferably LA for a MAGIC STILL LIVES vibe, but it'll be up to vote.
>>
>>183140765
Myrm's actually a fantastic disciple or dueling pretender. It does significantly better than the snake in an N9 rush build or just a monster rush
>>
>>183140842
Huh, really? Seems like it'd rack up afflictions pretty fast. I guess the berserker and good attack means it doesn't have to worry about it's no-length attacks getting repelled.
>>
On the subject of pretenders, why the fuck doesn't the Divine Emperor get any hand slots? I can kinda understand boots because he's being carried around, but why can't he hold a scepter or something?
>>
>>183141686
hands are busy clasping the opposing arm underneath the robe sleeves and keeping the sleeves seamlessly joined duh
>>
>>183141749
But how does he eat if he can't use a fork?
Is he spoonfed all his meals?
>>
I, Emperor Evil, have better things to do than hold a scepter!
>>
>>183142006
>He doesn't have all his meals spoonfed to him
>>
>>183139771
I'd like to nominate the Great Enchantress, who gets one whole astral pearl per turn.
In comparison, you have the Great Sage, who acts as an extra magic scale for his province and has good researching ability on his own. He also gets an extra hitpoint for having a penis.
>>
>>183142006
>he does things
Get a load of this plebeian.
>>
File: Slaps your Dragon's ass.jpg (989KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Slaps your Dragon's ass.jpg
989KB, 1920x1080px
Is there a god chassis that can reliably beat these fucks without getting an affliction in the first three turns?
>>
>>183142461
Erf Snek
anything with recuperation
Maybe some of the etherial stuff
>>
>>183142380
GE used to be an obscene rainbow chassis on account of starting with earth and astral and still paying 10 points for new magic paths.
>>
>>183142739
Used to being the key word.
>>
>>183141468
High fear is the kicker in Myrm.
>>
>>183143131
He's only got 5 fear, doesn't he?
>>
>>183143241
Not 10? I'd assume an abomination like thay would be scarier than a giant snake.
>>
>>183142461
Just use a barbarian lure
>>
>>183143241
Indeed. 5 Fear 5 Berserker.
>>
File: preview_neritia_la.png (62KB, 800x963px) Image search: [Google]
preview_neritia_la.png
62KB, 800x963px
Here's LA Neritia to finish my set of turtleman nations. This time I wanted to have the nation two ways to play, depending on the Growth/Death scales, and used new mechanics, such as #deathrec, #almostundead, and #monpresentrec.

http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showtopic=3423
>>
>>183142461
Virtue.
>>
>>183146195
>still no ninja turtle heroes
Fix this shit, nigga.
>>
>>183146345
There's a ninja turtle recruitable commander though.
>>
>>183146383
Well fuck me then.
Add Splinter or Shredder as a hero
>>
>>183139771
Vamp Queen. She looks neat but she's stupid expensive for the fact that most of her abilities rarely ever even come into play - if ever.
>>
>>183146383
But are they teenage?
>>
>>183146689
Since their maximum age is 500, I think you could call them that.
>>
File: Mage Support.png (110KB, 477x789px) Image search: [Google]
Mage Support.png
110KB, 477x789px
This game lives up to its name. We're both barely using troops at this point.
>>
>>183146770
show scripts
>>
>>183147010
Nothing special. Acid Storm + prot buff v massed lifelong protection + GfH / T-strike in the first fight and Enslave Mind spam in the second.
>>
>>183147089
What was with that fight on Ulm, though? Why 4Agems on a mage without the path?
>>
>>183147321
Forcing gem usage
>>
>MAtureContent Atlantis didn't do a double turn on turn 2

What a colossal faggot.
>>
We should have a modnations game lads.
>>
>>183150715
I'd like this
>>
File: 2131252323.jpg (456KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2131252323.jpg
456KB, 1920x1080px
>>183116149
NEVER FORGET
>>
>>183151634
Why are bats so shit?
>>
>>183151946
They're cheap and massable flying units, some part of them ought to be bad.
>>
File: Hindus.png (18KB, 403x222px) Image search: [Google]
Hindus.png
18KB, 403x222px
>>183150715
If it takes a couple of days I could test out my hindu guys.
>>
>>183152774
Wow did you actually launch off from my tigers and elephants idea?
>>
do your turns
>>
>>183153147
Got to go with something and tiger and elephant demons are a thing for indians. Also its hard as fuck to find out anything about these hindu shits. I still have no idea what exactly asuras do other than be angry and have multiple arms. They need power lists for their gods and monsters and shit.
>>
>>183153360
hindupowerlevels.wikia.com
>>
>>183153360
Well that's great. I always loves elephant dudes in fantasy.
These sprites are really nice btw. Did you base them off of existing ones or start from scratch?
>>
>>183153658
Oh no almost all of them are based off stuff from the game.The blue guys are recolored Vanara with human sized arms, the tiger guys are recolored Palankasha with other lankan guys chest gear in places and the elephants are Mandeha with the wings cut off and a shrunken elephants head stuck on.
>>
>>183135865
If titans could expand like snek or bull there would be no reason to get snek or bull and those pretenders can actually equip items and scale. Thats not balance, thats just changing the roster
>>
>>183153976
Well you are an excellent chirurgeon then.
>>
>>183153360
>still have no idea what exactly asuras do other than be angry and have multiple arms.
They live on the slopes of the world mountain and also in the ocean surrounding it. They wage constant wars on devas because asuras are jealous of them, but never win because they lack good karma.

>Male asuras are extremely ugly; the females are beautiful. It is the nature of the male asura to initiate fights. The female asura is also naturally fond of fighting, but wages covert wars, unlike the overt physical battles of the males, using weapons of the mind such as jealousy, obstructiveness, ignorance, and affliction.

>In general, regardless of what realm they are in, they like to pick fights, and they have bad tempers. They enjoy bossing others around and like to be supervisors, but they can't stand supervision. They won't be controlled by others. These are the characteristics of asuras.
>>
>>183154301
>tfw Asura women are just regular women but with more arms
>>
>>183154408
Asuras are also sometimes said to have three faces.
>>
>>183154408
>>183154545
And they say women are better at multitasking.
>>
>>183155548
>men
>women
Asuras can be depicted as both male and female.

Also,
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aesir–Asura_correspondence
E*ves did 9/11. Cloud Trapeze fuel can't melt black steel beams. Wake up, markatas.
>>
New crazy Throne mod lets you play multiple nations at once:

http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showtopic=3424

Meme game when?
>>
Which would be the best age to host a modnations game in?
>>
>>183155739
Elves are Vanir, Aesir are some of their pretenders.
>>
>>183156417
E*ves are faggots.
>>
>>183157908
that is what makes them so good at butt raping you
>>
File: 2354235123.png (312KB, 634x893px) Image search: [Google]
2354235123.png
312KB, 634x893px
>>183158025
>
>>
File: 1499191278604.png (121KB, 1200x840px) Image search: [Google]
1499191278604.png
121KB, 1200x840px
>>183158162
>he fell for the mage support meme
>>
>>183158162
Whats the bet Vanheim just cast rain?
>>
>>183156127
LA with increased magic sites. Allows blood magic for blood nations, summons for gem-based nations, and gold/resources for the nations that rely on neither.
>>
>>183158162
>Hahahaha Nigga Just Cast Rain
>>
>>183158701
>>183158721
It was fog warriors + serpent's blessing + foul vapors + some air elementals to bait flame pillars.
>>
>>183159031
Overkill.

Should have cast rain.
>>
To be honest I expected more of a fight from the Jotuns. What is it with giants in this game?
>>
File: 1460963647270.png (489KB, 1203x334px) Image search: [Google]
1460963647270.png
489KB, 1203x334px
>>183158162
What could Marignon have done differently to not get utterly slaughtered like that
>>
Anyone have a download link to a pirated version that works in multiplayer?
>>
>>183166664
>Pirating indie games
>>
How is damage to forts calculated? Str of attackers - str of defenders?
>>
>>183165536
serpent's blessing, heat from hell, relief.
That would have helped a bit.
>>
>tfw when you successfully double blind expand
>>
>>183167958
Yes, siege values are summed and difference goes either way to the fort defense.
>>
>>183168670
I think mindless units count only as 1/10 for defending forts, right? What about animals, flying units, flying animals, undisciplined units?
>>
>>183156127
MA
>>
File: file.png (268KB, 706x624px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
268KB, 706x624px
THE MEME IS PAYING OFF

I REPEAT

THE MEME IS PAYING OFF
>>
>>183169451
Good job killing some Vaettis and Vaetti hags with your blessed super-cavalry.
>>
File: 3243461232143.png (3KB, 439x17px) Image search: [Google]
3243461232143.png
3KB, 439x17px
>>183165536
Vanheim has no native N mages, and Foul Vapors combined with N9 bless (and this was the almighty W9N9) works in their favor even without Serpent's Blessing, so for starters, letting a heavy bless nation with cap only sacreds take amazons was a mistake.

Mari wasn't doing too badly before this fight (he went AI soon afterwards though, lel) because I was just using light thugs to raid their backside and using most of my mages to reach important research goals. In the early war full scales Mari has an advantage, as crossbows kill thugs pretty easily, even with mistform. Just have to send some chaff forward to soak the damage. Flaming Arrows also help.

I started sending bigger e*f armies to raid to force Mari to use doomstacks, and then won my first major battle without losses by just dumping like 40 air gems on elementals to bait all the crossbowmen. It worked really well, and slowed Mari down a lot (as he always hauled a lot of mages with his armies *COUGH* ros *COUGH*). When I got ench 5 with a W1N2 amazon, it was basically over.

My advice: bring at least N9 for angel bless or use B9 flagellants or even both. It wouldn't have helped against Foul Vapors or e*ves specifically (they can make good thug killers), but it would've made their early and late-game easier. Also, don't play troop nations in MA. Except MA Ermor, the best troop nation.
>>
>>183169865
I think taking another cap on turn 12 is a good enough job.
>>
>>183169451
What insane cancer bless are you running on?
>>
>>183170438
>cap
>Cedarwood Forest
>>
>>183171347
It's turn 11 :^)
>>
>>183170390
Stop playing elves
>>
File: 346123.jpg (191KB, 883x694px) Image search: [Google]
346123.jpg
191KB, 883x694px
>>183171709
NO
>>
>>183172148

thats why you get removed all the time
>>
File: IMG_0590.jpg (107KB, 800x737px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0590.jpg
107KB, 800x737px
>>183077952
I'll join in as R'lyeh when I get home.
>>
File: blah.png (264KB, 729x445px) Image search: [Google]
blah.png
264KB, 729x445px
Bandar Log pretender suggestions?

This is for a game with extra inc and res and common events
>>
>>183178519
Take N9 instead of water. You have S/E, make some fucking golems. Rakshasas and blood summons may be worth it, but even they benefit from regen. Also, what the fuck, turmoil will fuck your bloodhunting up even with extra income and resources.
>>
>>183178814

You are fucking retarded pls dont give any advice to anyone.

W9 is an excellent cav bless that blog needs.
>>
>>183178952
It can expand with fucking elephants WHICH YOU WILL HAVE A PLENTY IN A +RES AND + INCOME GAME you double nigger. But sure, go forth and be removed by full scales MA Ulm. I hope we're in the same game, by the way.
>>
>>183178519
What gaem?
>>
>>183178814
Tiger riders get 21 defense skill with w9 and 6 attacks every 2 turns.

You can use avati screens, who are cheap for archers for an amazing early expansion, and nearly every demon and summon comes out with relatively 0 prot anyways.

While N9 works, I feel like N9 is more of a do better lategame bless while W9 does will throughout for their summons. Also, water+earth gives you the naga suite of summons on a dormant, and b2 will give you b1 hunters if you can gift of reason them with the Asrapas.

My only beef with turmoil is it makes getting your first fort/lab/temple up a pain in the dick
>>
>>183179225

Anyone can expand you dumbass, assuming not a complete scrub. The problem is staying alive as monkeys when the wars start. Good luck with that with your dumb idea.

Holy shit thus guys is so retarded.
>>
>>183178519
You seem to have it down, I would drop the Blood 4 and just put a point in nature. The tiger's attacks doesn't gain anything from the blood minor bless, and that way you can just make an armor of twisting thorns or empower to get you to blood 4.The blood hunting difference between blood 4 and blood 3 is only one guaranteed slave iirc.

As >>183178814 points out N is an overall better bless for B log, BUT >>183178952 is correct in that you need W9 for expansion if you take sloth. From my testing the province difference from W9 and N9 is usually a 4-8 province advantage to W9.

HOWEVER because this is an extra resource game, expanding with Elephants and Sloth 3 is still viable so N9 is an option I would highly consider. Your tigers are less blendy that way, and you're more vulnerable to a bless rush, but your midgame will thank you. The blood summons and the Gandharvas are top tier with N9 and will shred about anything. And you have ez golem paths too so that's an option.
>>
>>183179402
You won't reach late-game with turmoil 3 sloth 3 if the settings are 150% of both resources and income unless your opponents are absolute potatoes. Just try it. Just try full scales troop nation versus this bless build in a test game. I dare you. MA Mari will just spam 900 crossbowmen per turn, against your 5-6-7 tigers per turn.

I understand picking W9 in a usual game. I absolutely don't understand how somebody could even fathom the possibility of this >>183178519 winning.

>>183179787
Go back to SP, scrub.
>>
>>183179787
Make a 150% res/income game right now and 1v1 me on a medium sized map with this build. Name is Shinuyama on Steam. Hope it will teach you to think things through before opening your fucking mouth again.
>>
>>183180034
This isn't actually Shinuyama btw. Nice meme, though!
>>
pls join game so we can win
>>
>>183180115
Ahhhh, I was arguing with Rejakor in the first place. Sorry. I'm out.
>>
So, I'm going for a trip on Friday and returning on the 27th and seeing as that I'm not currently engaged in any wars and we already had a lot of downtime waiting for Man, getting a sub to do some maintenance (recruiting units, crafting shit and responding if attacked: turns should all be <5min) would seem prudent. It's a good position but since it's an RP game, there's no pressure to play optimally and keep attacking.

Any takers? I'll promise to return the favor if you need a sub at some point (either personally or for game you're hosting)

Alternatively, staling a couple of times with 48h turn timer wouldn't be too bad either if I get left alone for the duration of the trip
>>
>>183179798
>The tiger's attacks doesn't gain anything from the blood minor bless
Only in its first form. Second form tigers remain blessed.
>>
>>183179798
So yea in summation, I would take N9 for your game but only if you want to beeline either Gandharvas or Blood to fend off a rush. Which shouldn't be too hard because the extra income translates into quicker forts.

But if you want to feel safe earlier in the game W9 is really good, and you'll continue to get returns on it with your Asrapas and Dakinis, though probably not as much as if you went with N9.
>>
>>183180237
No? I'm not Rejakor, I just know that he stopped posting on domg a while back (and can also recognize his posting style pretty well from back when he was). I was just telling the dude that you're arguing with not to challenge Rejakor about it.
>>
>>183178814
>>183178952
>>183179787
>>183179889

To be entirely fair, I also had N9 as my other backup.

Sloth 3 seems to be a given as BLog. Its only going to be 125% or 150% additional, as to not throw off the main-games balance too much.

Elephants expand fine, but are large gold sinks both in prohibitive cost and upkeep for troops that quickly become irrelevant due to their morale and low MR, though BLog has tricks that can keep them relevant.

I wasn't sure of the str of N9 in the summon game mostly because of the lack of armor on many of their summons anyways, though things like iron warriors do exist.

Earth just doesn't seem like something bandar can do until mid-game without some sort of plan from the beginning to get the summons out.

Also, I'm a total scrub, thank you for the help.
>>
>>183180251
Who are you on Steam/Discord?
>>
>>183180847
Shinuyama
>>
>>183180847
KimmoKM
>>
>>183180905
Good.
>>
Is it ever reasonable for marignon to use holy pyre when they can just pop phoenix power and cast falling fires instead?
>>
>>183182165
Against demons/heavily armored undead
>>
>>183182165
Falling fires have 25 range and is evo 5. Holy Pyre is also an Ermor removal tool early, and can destroy undead thugs or even tarts. I hope you realize that x3 against undead and demons is (7+skill bonus+DRN)x3
>>
>>183182725
I didn't know how the total damage was calculated, so thanks for that. What's DRN?
>>
>>183182857
Ugh. Read the fucking manual, kid.
>>
File: Hindus2.png (49KB, 514x697px) Image search: [Google]
Hindus2.png
49KB, 514x697px
More Hindus. I am particularly happy with the bird dudes. The statue guy reminds me more of a sad frog than a cool temple guardian but I am too lazy to try and change it.
>>
>>183183895
Why no shadows?
>>
File: Asura Rana1.png (2KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
Asura Rana1.png
2KB, 80x80px
>>183183962
I put the shadows in as semi-transparent black patches. I'm sick of fucking around with the purple bullshit.
>>
>>183184181
Certain that won't work.
>>
>>183184181
Looks too bright compared to dom4 shadow tbqh. And what's fucking around? Just delete alpha channel and use bright pink.
>>
>>183184253
Well I can always change it later if I have to.
>>183184285
Its the shadows you see in the inspector so its probably fairly right. I always end up missing patches when I use the pink shit.
>>
Hey guys, what is an efficient pretender build for Asphodel?

I thought they worked like MA ermor where they don't need more than luck and magic, but they can actually build units so i'm not sure as to what scales to roll with.
>>
>>183185056
despite being popkill they use growth bc it improves their rate of freespawn
>>
File: Legion.png (11KB, 84x100px) Image search: [Google]
Legion.png
11KB, 84x100px
>>183018397
Does this count? I find it kinda spooky.
>>
>>183185056
Black Centaurs are the same as White Centaurs and work extremely well with W9 (you also get some sacred freespawn) so that's a pretty cookie-cutter choice, although N9 can work as well.

As for scales, you need Growth and Magic for more and better freespawn, production can be dumped without any issue. As for Order, there's some argument to be made for trying to eek out income for as long as it lasts, although turmoil-luck probably is a more standard pick, at least in larger games. Temperature should definitely be dumped however, cold works better with undead and offers increased mobility on a typical map (which also makes it easier for the opponent to raid your temple provinces, but on an average Asphodel probably wants to be on the offensive), heat is better should you decide to summon Lamias. Dominions is also up to preference: you can take low dominion to get income for longer (you'll be constructing shitloads of temples so you'll get dominion strength up in the long run) or you can try to spread your cancer dominion to enemy territories. Either approach can work.
>>
In what situations it is reasonable to cast gift of reason/divine name? Is this spell useful only for some ridiculous SC.
>>
>>183188587
When a guy can give you new paths. Like (rarely) gnomes from an event, or a charmed enemy spellcaster. Uhh, not charmed, that's the other spell. You catch my drift.
>>
>>183186236
N9W9 is a possibility too since you don't need prod
>>
>>183188945
But there is no paths on normal units. So how i can gain any magic by turning a regular unit into a commander.
>>
>>183189727
Who said anything about normal units, you doofus? If you cast Enslave Mind and control an enemy mage he will became a unit, not a commander. If you wish for a seraph, he spawns as a normal unit, not a commander. If you get gnomes from an event, they're units.
>>
>>183189884
Oh I see so I should combo it with enslave for example. This way i can get some decent mages even from indie battles in throne provinces for example. Now I see some use for this spell thanks.
>>
MAtureContent Atlantis once again didn't do a double turn.
>>
>>183193045
Honestly, double turns should be in the PBEM rules as a rule 0 already. In my next game I'll just make a welcoming message "no double turn in first 40 turns = AI and fuck you".
>>
>>182999645
Set them to Stay Behind Troops, not Spells. For some reason Spells tends to fuck up the order of your casts.
>>
>>183193670
Because if you get almost no research mages default to level 0-1 spells. It's good if it's something like Stone Shards, but it can be worse like fucking Sleep Touch. Worst offenders are probably Dryads and TNN mages, who decide to go and sing the songs of their people to the 40 barbarians in range 5.
>>
>>183193584
naw no reason to ai them just force host if they are last after being last and not douleturnig previoisly and the timer is at least half done or somethig
>>
>>183183895
Lookin' nice. Do you have much of the nation worked out or just some sick sprites?
>>
Speaking of which, tis there some guide for making Dom4 sprites?
>>
>>183195584
>>183193584
>>183193045
>autism
>>
>>183195843
>t. frog
>>
>>183195843
Do your fucking turn, Atlantis.
>>
>>183195829
Just use spritedump for example sprites and go from there.
>>
>>183197647
i already did
>>
>>183197712
Where do I get it?
>>
>>183198757
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showtopic=1812
How pathetic can you be? You couldn't even fucking google it.
>>
>>183198880
>http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showtopic=1812
I googled it, but I was hoping for something more recent than 2013.
>>
Ermor, Abyssia, does either of you follow at the domg thread? It is just too quiet message-wise in our game, woud love the have some back and forth.
>>
>>183201458
Did all you noobs just AI themselves? How ironic.
>>
>>183201458
too busy eating AIs
>>
File: COE4box[1].jpg (237KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
COE4box[1].jpg
237KB, 400x500px
I started playing Conquest of Elysium 4. I like it, even it's really random. I regret the fact that there is so much content I never have the time to look for, such as other planes where I could fight the Prince of demons (or something like that).

If I like Conquest of Elysium 4, will I like Dominions 4? Isn't Dominions 4 a bit old now (2013), or has the game been officially updated those last years?
I mean, Conquest of Elysium 4 feels like the interface was never updated and there are so many missing stuff. Is Dominions 4 suffering the same, or does it feel like the devs worked a lot on it after release to make the interface better?
>>
>>183203992
>does it feel like the devs worked a lot on it after release to make the interface better?
lel
>>
>>183185412
what is that thing
>>
>>183203037
at least one had to be aied manually but yes
two were driven to it after losing their 2v1 surprise gangwar against me

>>183203495
yeah...I am not though except cleaning some of the two players I killed because Abysia wants to lose a stack of nearly 70 E9 sacreds in my lands it seems
>>
CoE4 is complete and utter shit compared to Dom4. CoE4 is simply too random to reliably get anything done. Movement is ass and random forest animals can wipe player and AI alike within first year.
>>
>>183203992
Just pirate it and play the SP a bit to see for yourself. Interface is CoE4-tier, but at least the gameplay is not a slog.
>>
>>183199172
Try the modding starter pack

http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showtopic=3255
>>
>>183206695
Thanks!
>>
>>183206695
BE WARNED though. Dom4 sprites sorted (.pngs) are NOT suitable for using in mods themselves, as their borders are cut, and they don't have a standard resolution. They also have alpha channels, which will most certainly fuck up how they're displayed in game. Use sprites from the old dump as a guideline on how you should position the units/shadows etc.
>>
Messing around with a pretender for Sceleria.

I got E4S9D6 and O3S3C3G3.

The part I can't decide on is Dom9 or Dom6 and L1M1. Any thoughts?
>>
File: 4356234123.jpg (100KB, 440x415px) Image search: [Google]
4356234123.jpg
100KB, 440x415px
>>
>>183209470
Drop the D6 for more magic/luck scales. Dom6 is plenty since you need temples

My go to infrastructure plan for Sceleria is build a temple on a province, recruit indy priests while the fort goes up, add a lab once the fort's a turn away from being done to swap to thaumaturgs. Repeat as often as you can afford until eventually you're spending all your gold on mages. You'll end up with plenty of longdead factory priests in the process. Either way, you wind up with lots of temples too, so high dom is unnecessary.
>>
File: COMM 9e.jpg (4MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
COMM 9e.jpg
4MB, 2480x3508px
>>
>>183211193
Now this is impressive.
>>
>>183211193
A2?
>>
>>183211193
Now make someone paint erfsnek. I'll send you 5$ if you do that.
>>
>>183211814
>not a full portrait of Forester Bob
>>
>>183211814
why not send $5 to an artist?
>>
>>183211939
Because an artist would ask for more (and who can't blame those poor people), but I only have 5$...

>>183211928
Okay, if you do THAT, I will sell my liver and send you 7$. Screenshot this fucking post.
>>
>>183211193

p good
>>
File: steamfags.jpg (80KB, 449x617px) Image search: [Google]
steamfags.jpg
80KB, 449x617px
>>183203992
Dominions 4 is a multiplayer game first and foremost, and is very fun.
Singleplayer is more enjoyable in CoE4 than Dominions 4
Yes Dominions 4 is still being updated
>>
>>183211193
Please tell what image editor that is
>>
>>183216640
Paper
>>
>>183217450

Cant find it, whats the producer?
>>
>>183218037
Trees
>>
>>183190250
The best known use for GoR is on tartarians.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1567x792px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1567x792px
>tfw your opponent tries to paint you as Germany but you're actually Poland
>>
Hey Host, in honor of it being turn 36, I think now is a good time to move to a 36h turn. There are some oversized nations in this game.
>>
Modnation game when?
>>
>>183220887
Probably a few months after the current one winds down.
>>
>>183220868
How about we just go 48 instead?
>>
>>183220868
>>183221091
72h imo
>>
>>183146345
Kappa, literally.
>>
>>183221091
>>183221227
How about fucking you both in the ass and leaving it at 24h?
>>
Wait a minute, disregard that. Sy is rushing thrones. Set it to 1024h.
>>
>>183221434
No no, 36 is good. It's not two whole damn days, but late early mid game is about to happen and we will all need time to script.
>>
Sorry about phoning it in a bit these last few turns. Bat invasion (with braindead Ulmish support; no, you're not off the hook) coincided with both me and my partner getting ill, so I've been taking the last few turns a bit half-heartedly and more slowly than I should have. Should be swifter from now on.

...now I just need to get around to renaming four turns of mage recruitment to "Igor"...
>>
>>183221032
We could have 2 simultaneously. Did not know that there's one already.
>>
>>183222749
Problem: almost everyone who likes modnation games is already in the modnation game.
>>
>>183224006
There's only this few patricians? You disappoint me, /domg/.
>>
>>183221614
What're you gonna do with the other 1023.75 hours?
>>
>The following mod needs to be installed:
>MagicEnhanced1.46Summod.78ReUp.dm
Server wants ^, I have the new combo mod already but it's named differently. Should make a renamed copy of my shiny new MagicEnhanced1.46Summod.78? Or is there actually one with a file that has "ReUp" in the name?

Normally I'd just try and and see if it works but some threads back I saw another anon lost gems in forging items that didn't show up due to a wrong mod setup issue and want to be sure.
>>
Ermor, you have until xx:00 to send in your turn, then I will be force hosting.
>>
I should've started being a cunt sooner, it's fun!
>>
>>183231857
What'd you do?
>>
>>183232261
Moved to Australia.
>>
The Throne of Gaia has awakened!
>>
>>183195636
Mostly just sprites but I have a rough idea. Blue dudes are slaves who dont need to eat or sleep, tigers are like non-sacred palankasha, elephants are like a cross between real elephants and minotaurs, asura have similar stats to yaksha but trade awe for extra arms, and might also have berserk and turmoil power or something.

Not 100% sure about magic yet though I'm leaning towards big fire and air, moderate death and N1S1 on the blue slave mages. Tiger dudes will probably have blood but only 1, maybe 2 if the guy with skulls gets lucky.
>>
File: clown.jpg (30KB, 695x468px) Image search: [Google]
clown.jpg
30KB, 695x468px
>>183224006
I'm not anymore.
>>
>>183236341
What a fucking surprise.
>>
>>183236435
At least that gargoyle fucker had to pay for killing me.
>>
>>183180905
>>183180251
You probably need me for this, don't you?
>>
New modnations game: http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=Modernizanation

Respond to me with the nation you wish to use (and a download link if possible) and I will enable it.

Map is a place holder and will change if we end up with too many/too few people to play on it.

We probably won't be starting until at least the weekend because of this format.
>>
>>183237929
Vote on which age.
https://strawpoll.com/pbg5dgwb
>>
>>183237929
Do not forget to check the submitted nations for conflicts before starting.
Also, summod is good for generic changes even in modnation games.
t. VegetableWarriors6 admin
>>
>>183238521
And if the mod provides a list of IDs used, do not believe it and check everything manually. Some modders update the mod, adding new stuff, but forget to update the list.
>>
>>183237929
>>183238384
>no LA allowed
I'll bet you have a private list of banned nations that will only be revealed as they're submitted for approval too. You joyless zombie.
>>
>>183239251
As long as your nation doesn't conflict with an earlier selected nation in a way which is really tedious to fix, it will be fine.
LA excluded just because it has less modnations designed for it... unless I'm missing something?
>>
>>183239923
>unless I'm missing something?
It's 2 button-presses to switch modnations from one age to another: backspace->1, 2, or 3

For modnations, a vote of age is better phrased:"what indies do you want to see, how high do you want average population to be?"
>>
>>183241590
But nations are made with an age in mind. There might be balance issues if you play a EA nation against LA nations.
>>
>>183241723
Some vanilla nations are stronger than other vanilla nations in the same age. Playing with modnations can only exuberate the problem, and you must accept that.
>>
>>183241932
I assume you meant exombulate
>>
>>183242413
Your memes are beyond me.
>>
you both mean exmasturbate
>>
File: sceleria.png (124KB, 439x659px) Image search: [Google]
sceleria.png
124KB, 439x659px
Qui dormit non peccat
>>
>>183241932
Hmmm, okay. Fair point & new poll.
You probably meant "exacerbate."

Please only vote if you are going to be sending in a nation to reserve.
https://strawpoll.com/beahewc6
>>
File: file.png (2KB, 234x70px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2KB, 234x70px
>>183242413
>>183243569
>bullying
>bullying when I wrote the right word, spelled correctly
>>
>>183243727
You just linked the definition showing you that you used the wrong word or at best used it very, very weirdly.
>>
>>183243863
>Playing with modnations can only [increase] the problem
I wrote what I meant to anon.
>>
>>183244363
Exuberate is not used to mean increase the way that exacerbate is
>>
>>183244438
I can use it however I'd like mister webster. You obviously understood what I meant so it conveyed information as intended, so it must have been used correctly.
>>
>>183244648
I'd have understood it just as well if you'd used explastercrate because it sounds close to the word that you probably did mean to use.
>>
>>183244769
Are you an mindreader to know? Even though the internet? That's some talent you have their.
>>
>>183244948
The fact that your sentence was intelligible to most anyone that reads it proves my point. You can use the wrong words and still be intelligible as long as it's close to what you meant to say. That doesn't make your word choice corked.
>>
>>183244648
>presenting a prescriptive argument (dictionary says)
>shown to be wrong because dictionary doesn't really say what you thought
>total 180 and claiming perscriptive views of natural language is meaningless and bad and so it doesn't matter that the definition that you screenshotted is totally different from the definition in your use
anon...I'm with you on the whole words are what they are used and understood as thing, and I'm with you on liking weird dictionary words, but I'm not with you on your double fake to cover your ass because you are wrong...

just to look at your antiperscriptivist argument a second longer, everybody who read that mentally exchanged it out with a "this guy's a retard he obviously meant exacerbate from context" which severely undermines your case. We didn't read "exuberate" to mean "make more so" we read it to mean "exacerbate but anon had a brainfart and spelled something different." If you'd said like, "can only enhugen" or something then yeah you'd have some ground to stand on.
>>
>>183245228
The more arguments you can make for a point the stronger it is. That I can justify my point from two different positions means it's good.
>>
File: 1477532064032.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1477532064032.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
>>183245418
>>
>>183245418
your logic is totally daschundbobulated
>>
File: Late Age R'lyeh.jpg (171KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
Late Age R'lyeh.jpg
171KB, 566x800px
I'd complain, but you autists are keeping the thread alive so that's something.
>>
It's so hard to pick a mod nation to play. What are your favorites?
>>
>>183246260
Unironically the Doom nation
>>
>>183246059
>not caring about the purity of the English language
probably ESL desu
>>183246357
Which won? There are two.
>>
>>183180251
Any takers? Still need a temporary sub for maintenance

>>183236816
Yeah, I do, but I thought I might find the sub myself first. If I can't find one, I'd appreciate 48h turn timer or something to that effect, though.
>>
>>183246880
normally I would but I'm going to be travelling too.

Hopefully somebody can help you out.
>>
>>183246880
Appreciated.

I do plan to move to 48h soon, probably after this turn.
>>
File: 1465788489079.png (39KB, 171x143px) Image search: [Google]
1465788489079.png
39KB, 171x143px
>>183246514
>English
>purity

I'm not ESL but I'm sure any number of them would chastise you for using those two words in the same sentence. However, given your other response using "won" instead of "one" I can't be entirely sure you're native, either.

Anti-prescriptivist, btw. Words change with use naturally, and while I don't think we should actively make it worse, trying to enforce language is a fool's errand.
>>
>>183247186
they don't always mean what they wonce did
>>
>>183247186
I don't know anyone that's argued for prescription in English aside from devil's advocate arguments or trolling desu
>>
File: 1406214922509.jpg (365KB, 1064x1426px) Image search: [Google]
1406214922509.jpg
365KB, 1064x1426px
While we're all here I'd like to make a request as well: Fucking kill me, you bastards.

I am beginning to suspect more than one of you has a vested interest in keeping me alive for some inscrutable reason.
>>
>>183247806
It's the lamia pictures.
>>
File: transcendental clown.png (422KB, 622x613px) Image search: [Google]
transcendental clown.png
422KB, 622x613px
>>183246260
Clowns have objectively the best lore.
Somebody needs to hire the writer.
>>
File: 1267300043956.jpg (93KB, 379x662px) Image search: [Google]
1267300043956.jpg
93KB, 379x662px
>>183247875
reeeee
>>
File: ancient clown.png (854KB, 858x919px) Image search: [Google]
ancient clown.png
854KB, 858x919px
>>183248048
No, really, it's far better than it has any right to be.
>>
File: shiny red nose.png (965KB, 888x952px) Image search: [Google]
shiny red nose.png
965KB, 888x952px
>>183248304
Nice name
>>
>>183237929
>>183243569
Add EA Phlegton.
Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/jwuk75fe4xj3bca/phlegton_ea_v0.92.rar
>>
>>183248048
He must have spent more time on descriptions than anything else.
>>
File: Capture.png (170KB, 983x168px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
170KB, 983x168px
>you will never be as heroic as Shaige
>>
>>183250275
Shaige vs that skeleton who shut down the all ermor game, who wins?
>>
>>183250447
Saoluthi does not kill humans. Saoluthi kills GAMES. As a result, their fight would never be resolved.
>>
>>183250447
>>183250569
I've never heard that tale before, if you wouldn't mind spoonfeeding.
>>
>>183250626
There was an All Ermors game. It got stuck because in one of the battles, a Dusk Elder thug was mostly unkillable and berserk and the defending side was spamming skeletons. Usually the game checks if Horde of Skeletons would cause a map overflow, but it messed up somehow, so it allowed Saoluthi to cast HoS when there was no room on the battlefield for additional skeletons, causing the game to crash. It took a little while to find out what was causing the crash, until some debug log diving showed Saoluthi casts Horde of Skeletons and then the game crashing.
>>
File: dead.jpg (38KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
dead.jpg
38KB, 640x452px
>>
>>183250765
>There was an All Ermors game
>>
>>183254258
>she doesn't even go here
>>
Fuck Divine Mummies.
>>
>>183254348
l-lewd
>>
Turns?
>>
Join the modnation game!
>>
File: no_thank_you.png (13KB, 409x304px) Image search: [Google]
no_thank_you.png
13KB, 409x304px
>>183257959
Naw man, I got 3 hours left.
>>
>>183258973
I probably will in a few hours.
>>
>did two doubles
>MAture content Atlantis still hasn't done their turn
ffffuck you
>>
>>183229432
Literally just rename the mod file. Or copy it and rename the copy so you still have the original in case you need it.

The reupload is just the same file with a different name, Llamaserver had a problem with the first upload and won't allow multiple uploads with the same file name.
>>
>>183259131
t. Someone not Bogarus
calm down i was smithing all night
t. Bogarus
>>
File: 20170718135833_1.jpg (168KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170718135833_1.jpg
168KB, 1366x768px
>misf 1
>SP
why does this never fuckin happen in my actual games
>>
File: file.png (356KB, 694x681px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
356KB, 694x681px
LOL
>>
>>183262909
w-what

What spells?
>>
gonna go out on a limb and assume magma kiddos got nuked and caused hp rout from damage spell like RoS and that the sentinels died from the army behind them routing
>>
File: file.png (7KB, 151x37px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
7KB, 151x37px
>>183263258
Communions hate her!

Learn that one simple trick to reduce summonblobs to 0% with a renowned Harward mage!

Wailing Winds + 1 EQ is all I needed.
>>
>>183263495
Nice.

Do effects from wailing winds and blood rain stack? I imagine they should.
>>
>>183263495
oh right magma childs mindless too
>>
>>183247806
I was trying.
>>
>>183264090
Why do you call yourself Udgård? Are you Danish?
>>
>>183264528
Because I want to be a precious special snowflake.

Also, yes.
>>
>>183264528
Well, the faction IS called Utgård so if you can easily type the character (Swedish, Danish, Finnish and Norwegian keyboard layouts at least), why not use the correct name?
>>
>>183265398
Are you replying to the wrong person?
Also Udgård is the correct name in Danish. It's Utgård in Swedish and Norwegian.
>>
>>183265607
Yeah, my bad
>>
>>183261351
Holy fucking fucking shit I'm sorry I was busy sleeping and not doing my turn immediately after it was sent to me
>>
>>183266291

u lazy fuck at least u admit you are a lazy fuck
>>
>>183266291
You should do a double turn every time if you're the last one to submit, you lazy fuck.
>>
>>183266323
I won't because I'm not one, and this time I've ever been called out even though I didn't do my turn last and didn't have a chance to a double turn
I bet you're a butthurt rlyeh player who's bitter because he lost he's precious personal sea and will be soon devoured by either me or ys
>>
>>183266557
>being devoured by Ys
>anyone
lol
>>
Ys can be threatening to land nations

>>183267076
>>
>>183267076

Looks like Ys devoured a few people here (they are the blue line):

>>183052373
>>
>>183267401
>>183267569
Yeah, I meant underwater obviously.
>>
>>183247806
I do have a vested interest in keeping you alive, I like the idea of a small client state.

Speaking of, can you send me a thistle mace?
>>
>>183267569
No, they just took a few provinces from players already at war, I think they only had 1 cap. I don't know who took Abysia's cap so maybe they took that.
>>
File: Varangian Guard.jpg (74KB, 770x660px) Image search: [Google]
Varangian Guard.jpg
74KB, 770x660px
So I want to make a Byzantine themed nation, Lore wise being a splinter off nation in LA, breaking away from Pythium and adopting a more structured religion.

Three unit concepts I've come up with, beyond basic human units (spearmen, swordsmen, archers) I have three special ones that will hopefully make the nation interesting

>Chude Guard

Based on pic related, super heavily armored infantry, probably sacred unless I can find some cool Byzantine lore about another type of unit. Either gonna be bezerk with 2h ax or 1h ax with shield. Not really sure, I want them to be powerful but I also want the Byzantines to have options so they dont have to rely on these guys for expansion.

Lore wise these chaps will the Chudes who left Vanarus and offered their services as guards for the holy sepulcher or whatever.

>Cataphracts

Want to make these chaps slower than normal cavalry but ridiculously heavily armored. Historical accounts indicate these things were like literal tanks and I want the ingame stats to reflect that. Probably have to make a resource providing mage to make them viable because the cost will be off the chain.

>Greek Fire Units

Units based on naphtha throwers and reputed Greek fire flamethrowers. I'll probably stat them based on the Medieval II units, probably have to have a sick rec-limit.

National magic will probs be based on all those funky orthodox weird things, living statues and some kind of saint summon thing. XP shape angels maybe. Can a XP shape unit become a commander? that'd be cool.
Separately, has anyone modded EA Ermor to make Hastatus XP shape into Princeps and Triarii?
>>
>>183269723
>Can a XP shape unit become a commander?
Dont think so but dont quote me on that. Could always give them a relatively cheap spell so they can turn them into commanders. Or maybe you could do something with events if you can figure out how to work them properly.
>>
>>183269723
But Sceleria is the eastern roman empire
>>
>>183270040
Sceleria is a bunch of lazy nancy boys.
>>
>>183269723
There is already a "Byzanthine Pythium" mod though.
>>
>>183269723
Also according to the lore the Varangian Guard equivalent are Oathbound, not Chudes.
>>
>>183270296
delet
>>
>>183270889
Why dont you summon up some ghosts to delet you lazy shit.
>>
>>183271092
*unzips Soul Gates*
>>
What happens if you give something that transforms a cursed item in a slot it doesnt have in its other form? Like if I gave a dragon that bloody thorn armour in mage mode would it just disappear if I turned it into a dragon?
>>
Still looking for an arco sub in breaking the wheel?
[email protected]
>>
>>183272901
Looks like they did their turn this time
>>
>>183272545
If you do it while on the map using change shape it goes to the lab, but if it happens in battle the shit disappears
>>
>>183273041
>>183272545
On further testing, the enemy will pick the item up if the shapechange occurs in battle. Jano the indie commander now has the Dimensional Rod and is insane, but is also in the HoF.
>>
>>183273815
>give some transforming shitter slave collar
>send him to fight important enemies
>???
>profit
New innovative strats.
>>
>>183273953
>unit with no misc slots
???
>>
>>183274410
Who the fuck has no misc slots?
>>
>>183274459
ur mom
>>
>>183274459
Thats my point, your shapeshifter only gives his items away if he cant wear them anymore. And all forms have misc slots.
The only thing i could think of is your mom, really.
>>
File: smart gem usage.jpg (124KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
smart gem usage.jpg
124KB, 1024x768px
>>
>anon's mum doesn't wear jewellery
Are you poor, anon?
>>
>>183274858
Anon's mum has both of her hand slots and her head slot occupied :^)
>>
>>183274925
That has nothing to do with whether or not she can wear jewellery, you daft cunt.
>>
>>183275202
She will wear a pearl necklace soon enough :^)
>>
>>183275202
t. poor anon
>>
>>183275282
So then she does have misc slots.
>>
>>183274854
There is a thumb rule know by every good player that says "never use more gems in a thug/sc than the base hp that chasis has".

It works for me.
>>
I've got shocking news for y'all. Agartha requested an extension until Monday evening.
>>
>>183275532
Do you include nature bless?
>>
>>183275542
Tfw malakal'd and lukas'd are starting to mean the same
>>
>>183275542
Have you considered telling him to fuck off?
>>
>>183275840
>bullying Malakal
Wow, rude af.
>>
>>183275542
Just refuse him, fuck's sake, noodle admins are badmins too you fucking idiot
>>
>>183275840
Andre is too kind to do that, desu.
>>
>faggots want Malakal to stale to have a chance at beating him
pathetic
>>
>>183276285
t. Malakal
>>
>>183275542
Just stop enabling Malakal already. We don't care that he signed up for 10 noob games simultaneously to feed his towering ego.
>>
You know what would've been great? The option to set the AI to very difficult when AI'ing a player.
>>
>>183276285
>he thinks people in game are actually fighting Malakal
>>
>>183276428
Then 90% of /domg/ will be defeated by AIs.
>>
>>183276730
t. Impossible AI
>>
>>183276730
Can confirm, EarthAttack Vanheim elf'd Yomi and made him go AI, and then got beaten back. He was so butthurt he had to be subbed.
>>
>>183245418
Not when your arguments fucking directly contradict one another
>>
>>183272901
Retape said he would do it starting next week, by Panko
>>
I am doing a small multiplayer game against some of my friends, I'll be playing Eriu and I was wondering if any of you guys have some good strats/tips for me
>>
File: 1412499519909.jpg (159KB, 830x974px) Image search: [Google]
1412499519909.jpg
159KB, 830x974px
What is the best nation/pretender setup to go for a wish factory?
>>
>>183278641
Play another nation? Eriu is super weak in vanilla.
>>
>>183278894
S9 LA Riley. Dump all scales, Luck 3 Magic 3, then just farm your fucking pearls.
>>
>>183278979

What makes LA better than other Rileys for the purpose of wish factory?
>>
>>183279221
Armageddon won't hurt them and S9 + L3M3 is easy to get.
>>
>>182964968
Pelagia can wish for W gems and then turn them into more pearls, i heard its a legit strat
>>
File: 20170720165954_1.jpg (76KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
20170720165954_1.jpg
76KB, 1366x768px
behold, for today i have changed the face of Dominions awake pretenders.

>turn 1, recruit master smiths, ghost king researches
>turn 2, smith forges black steel tower shield
>turn 3, one smith forges a helmet, the other full plate
>turn 4, ghost king goes expanding with 15 fear, ethereal, cold aura, not really caring about afflictions aside from feeblemind or mute oh god

>mid game, can cast all them juicy battlefield wides and battlefield enchants in N and D

>late game, tart factory and gift of health caster with a treelord's staff, if no one else has stolen it and you haven't lost by then

another positive is that it's Ulm, they can do alright even with a dom6 F1 archmage and nothing but P3G3
>>
>>183278894
S9 Pelagia. Sit in water. Do acid for a while out of boredom. Eventually decide that the world sucks and everything needs to die.

Note that you need a damn large game for it to have a chance of lasting that long.
>>
File: IMG_0813.jpg (462KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0813.jpg
462KB, 1080x1920px
>>183278456
This is Ratepe
>>
So are we doing any age for The mod game, or is it just MA?
>>
>>183280295
Why not give him some E for RoS instead of memeing with tarts you'll never get.
>>
do your turns
>>
You really want to start shit, Pan?
>>
>>183284239
wat happen
>>
File: asignificantnumberofshamblers.png (136KB, 1920x1010px) Image search: [Google]
asignificantnumberofshamblers.png
136KB, 1920x1010px
I don't even want to think about how many turns of mage recruitment this Ulm has skipped over the course of the game.
>>
>>183285589
My graphs, incidentally. Have a site in a Safe Location.
>>
i blame atlantis for promising to help me and then turning his back on me in my most vulnerable moment
>>
File: screen.jpg (191KB, 1280x768px) Image search: [Google]
screen.jpg
191KB, 1280x768px
PoggiesGoMogIII pretenders
>>
>>183285589
and i don't want to think of how many days of getting two full turn progressions we missed from your infantile week of petulantly holding turns until six minutes before timer
>>
>>183288263
>infantile week of petulantly holding turns

You know that talking fancier doesn't make you seem smarter, right?

I told you, I was sick, and so was my partner. I wasn't in a mood to handle a double invasion, half of which was by bats. I took the turns without stalling, so quit bitching about me not doing it quick enough.
>>
>>183289068
yea and I felt sympathy and understanding before you posted to try and shame another and newer player...

re fancy that is just how I speak and write, it's not an affectation.
>>
Pythium , are you willing to come to steam chat?
>>
>>183289604
t.Malakal
>>
>>183289604
no i don't agree with that lifestyle choice
>>
>>183291016
i need to discuss the details of helping you though
>>
>>183291229
fine im in
>>
Do Tiger Riders from BL get the full benefits of D9 before changing to their wounded form?

I did some tests really quick, and it nearly looks like they turn over at less than half the value for the undying limits.

Was testing W9D9N9 as its a cheap and beneficial triple for them and the rest of the suite of summons.
>>
>>183287904
i didn't turn my back on you m8, i was literally (embarassingly) getting beaten by riley
>>
>>183292898
>cheap
Show me your pretender
>>
I need a 48h extension in ElvesAreFor.
>>
Game: MAtureContent
Turn number 4
Next turn due: 02:54 GMT on Friday July 21st

Agartha 2h file received
Asphodel 2h file received
>Atlantis Waiting for 2h file
Bandar Log 2h file received
C'tis 2h file received
Ermor 2h file received
Ashdod 2h file received
Pangaea 2h file received
R'lyeh 2h file received
T'ien Ch'i 2h file received
Ulm 2h file received
Ys 2h file received
>>
>>183295832
no you don't
>>
>>183296587
Fuck off, Sy, I do.
>>
>>183296578
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little turn bullying message and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a 4chan pass, so you just typed the message. Oh, and we all know the message. The “epic” waiting for the 2h file , isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on 4chan posting about fucking turns. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic turnbullyingfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY DONT LIKE THIS WAITING.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.
>>
>>183297889
not him and kill yourself
after doing turn
>>
Utgard, that farm is mine
>>
>>183298493
fuck off
>>
>>183298493
>frogs trying to intimidate giants
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>183298595
I don't think so
>>
>>183298595
forgot my name
>>
>>183298661
>>183298697
oh shit, I forgot I'm playing both of these nations
nvm
>>
>>183297889
is this a pasta
>>
>>183297889
>>183298493
Holy shit you're a prick, fuck your farm
>>
>>183299764
>Game: MAtureContent
>>
>>183298859
I think it's a text generator thing
>>
MAture Content Atlantis, do a double turn now.
>>
>>183299962
already did buddy, maybe you should check llama before you start shitposting
>>
>>183300073
I'm posting.

You're shitposting.

Because you're shit.

Kiddo.
>>
>>183300221
shitposting is posting without meaning
>>
>>183302343
You satisfy both criteria then.
>>
>>183302408
>there is one criteria
>you satisfy both
>>
do
ur
turns
>>
reminder that the singular of criteria is criterion

also probably an obscure evolution of evee via the reqstone

>>183305184
yup just about to, got home from work and have a nice 5 turns to plug away at. I hope last turn orders went well...
>>
Someone should summarize how the current games are going. That's always fun.
>>
>>183305670
that would require giving your strategic advantage away
>>
>>183305968
Not really, at least not for a list of who's at war with who, what globals are up, or anything else that might be of interest. Like that one guy who gave updates on BreakingTheWheel a few times.
>>
Ys if you are here I want to let you know I'm moving to 171 this turn if we are set to collide please let me know before the turn resolves so we can avoid such a tragedy.
>>
>>183308020
No, we shouldn't collide there. I hope you are not planning to move further south or east from there though, that would be unfortunate.
>>
>>183308020
colliding was a mistake , i dont hold any grudge against you because of it thou
t. staletlantis to t. gath
>>
File: 1381609095532.jpg (151KB, 1280x737px) Image search: [Google]
1381609095532.jpg
151KB, 1280x737px
>>183308801
Don't worry I have no real desire to fight you or cause conflict by taking your capring guess I'll submit my turn then thanks for the quick reply. I may go west though for more coastal land provinces though.
>>183308839
I think you got the wrong game
http://www.llamaserver.net/gameinfo.cgi?game=MAtureContent
is the one I'm talking about Gath is LA.
>>
How can I kill off lots of my own troops quickly without just smashing them all into a throne? I've tried leaving them in a low-pop province so they starve to death, but it takes too much time. Also tried remote-attack spells like Phantasmal Attack coupled with mages set to cast battlefield wipes, but they won't follow their script.
>>
>>183310341
Invade someone and try to script perfectly.
>>
>>183309445
i only got the wrong jewish giants
>>
In general, just fight with them. Just divvy them across commanders (or even 10/mage) and attack across your front as wide as possible
>>
Sup homos.

I haven't played this game in a long time, did anything new and/or exciting happen in the last year and a half or so?
>>
>>183314871
A new nation? Shade beasts being size 2?
>>
Join the modnation game!
>>
>>183315335
nigga link it
>>
>>183315335
Can you import omniomnicon into MA?
>>
>>183237929
>>183315429
>>
>>183315540
Post link.
Also which age poll: https://strawpoll.com/beahewc6
>>
>>183315756
http://www.moddb.com/mods/project-omniomicon
>>
>>183316021
Did you have a specific nation from there which you wish to play?
>>
>>183316405
yup, its smerv

it seems that EA is winning this time though
>>
>>183317021
doesn't matter, change one number and it's an EA nation
>>
>>183317170
it is an ea nation, natively
>>
>>183317473
then why the though?
>>
>>183316405
Will join later, haven't picked my nation yet.
>>
>>183050983
Every single time I see this map, I want to play it... What's it called?

Wait... It's not wraparound, is it?
>>
>>183317021
Cool, so far we have Smerv and Phlegton.
>>
>>183317706
The Old Kingdom and it is
>>
>>183317706
The Old Kingdom. It's wraparound.
>>
>>183317728
You haven't picked a nation yet?
>>
>>183317785
>>183317793
Son of a bitch-! I hate wraparound maps. I just can't wr- No. No. Bad anon. No. Bad.

>>183288187
This one's the same one isn't it? God dammit! I love the artstyle, but wraparounds make me blanch.
>>
>>183317964
Wraparound maps are way better desu.

And that second one is Peliwyr, which is one of Pymous's maps, of which there are several and they're all pretty.
>>
>>183317543
i wrote to you about importing Smerv into a different age , when it turned out that EA has 3 votes and the rest has 0 , it turned out there was no reason to do it
>>
>>183237929
Could I join as LA Neritia.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/aaq7b9iajcuip74/neritia_la_v0.91.rar
>>
>>183295832
Granted, you slow cunt.
>>
>>183319323
Why are you pissed off? You're probably dead already anyway.
>>
>>183237929
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?showtopic=3021
Add Doom, please.
>>
>>183318695
Wait. I'll make some balance changes in ~6 hours.
t. Strabo
>>
>>183320159
Are you going to make the Tortles actually amphibious now?
>>
New Bread?
>>
>>183320743
No. Will nerf some mages.
>>
>>183299813
>Utgard
>MA

Pick one
Thread posts: 755
Thread images: 89

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.