[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tbcg/ - The Burning Crusade General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 733
Thread images: 66

>Server Homepage
https://www.felmyst.com/ (REAL SERVER)
https://www.warmane.com/ (lol)
https://hellfire-tbc.com/ (lol)
https://www.smolderforge.com/site/ (instant 70)

>Server:
tba

Alliance guild:
N/A

Horde guild:
N/A

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>WoW TBC database
https://www.felmyst.com/database/

>Addons
https://legacy-wow.com/tbc-addons/
>>
File: gummy.png (681KB, 835x576px) Image search: [Google]
gummy.png
681KB, 835x576px
What faction is the guild going to be?
>>
>>181553217
Alliance cause I don't want to be stuck in the queue
>>
>>181553685
that many more people playing horde than alliance?
>>
<pupper pals> are going Alliance on Felmyst. Join us if you want to slay the blood elf scourge.
>>
>>181553217
>the guild

There will likely be guilds on both sides. If history is anything to go off of the tranny guild on horde will have 2-3 people actively create splinter guilds so they can d&c the alliance guilds so more people join their degenerate circlejerk like they've done on the last 2 servers.

A guild based on just decent players having fun won't work in the long run anyways. The good players who invest the most time realise that 90% of people in vg guilds just want to be a thread celeb and most of them are completely garbage humans who are insufferable to interact with. So any sane decent player just joins a good guild and the guild is left with all the retards.

I can assure you that the trannies will without a doubt create alt characters for the sole purpose of destroying the alliance guild. If you want the alliance guild to work you're best off actually having standards in your recruiting and not just inviting everyone from 4chinz.

tl;dr never join vg guilds unless you're an attentionwhore who likes to play pretend.

>>181553774
Not likely this time around. Literally every single top guild is rolling alliance. The factions will likely be 60-40 at their absolute worse, which for TBC isn't really that bad. Since you can just lmao fly world pvp is a non-issue.

>>181553894
And here's the first splinter guild I was talking about.
>>
>>181553685
There's a strawpoll on the forum, a lot of people are going to play Alliance apparently

I was going to play a Warrior thinking I'll have an easy time getting groups for dungeons while levelling, to later switch to PvP and do the mace meme, but Warrior seems by far the most popular class
Help me /tbcg/, what do I do? ;_;
>>
>>181553997
There needs to be harsh moderation in kicking anybody who starts shit or is an attention whoring faggot.

Fascism is the only useful form of government and this applies to WoW guilds aswell.
Try to prove me wrong, you can't.
>>
>>181554038
If you're doing dungeons while leveling then you're a casual. If you're a casual then it doesn't really matter what you're playing as long as you join a casual guild.
>>
>>181554231
There's no reason not to do the dungeon quests when you're in the area anyway and grab some gear while you run through it before moving on to the next zone.
I also intend to raid when I hit 70 and I liked tanking during WotLK on retail.
>>
>>181554231
doing dungeons once while you're leveling is probably better xp and the drops/quest rewards you get will speed up your leveling. doing them more than once is undoubtedly a mistake
>>
>>181554197
The ""problem"" that you run into in vg guilds with that level of moderation is population size. Only being able to recruit from here as a foundational rule forces you to deal with a lot of autists, obviously.

Which is why I just gave up on vg guilds all together. Higher end guilds are all made up of like 70% /pol/ shit-posters anyways so it's not like you miss out on any banter. In fact it's better banter.

>>181554359
>>181554498
Wrong. Dungeons are inefficient because of inconsistent variables. Dungeons are only viable for speed leveling if you have a full group of people you all know are good players and ideally on voice communications. Then and only then are they worth doing. If you don't have this the likelihood of you wiping and wasting a metric fuck ton of time skyrockets.

In the time that you could possibly spend wiping and losing your group in a dungeon you could have been grinding mobs or questing. The only dungeons that are acceptable to do with randoms are RFC, stormwind stockades, and ZF.
>>
>vg guild on a BC server

you realize those are only a thing because Vanilla raiding is a literal joke right? player quality is completely irrelevant when you can just slap together 40 people and do Okay. farming MC/BWL for 12 months and then move on to the next server, rinse and repeat
>>
Since Alliance Warrior, what I intended to play, is the most popular class/faction combo right now, what do I play?
I don't want to suffer from the oversaturation meme
pls give suggestions
I want to
>be good at pvp
>raid
>not suck ass
>>
>>181553894
i hope this is ironic, that's exactly the kind of guild i didn't want /tbcg/ to be responsible for.
>>
>>181555343
>I want to be the best

just be yourself f am.
>>
>>181554038
>>181553774
>>181553997
It's not about the faction balance or 60/40 ratio. I am fairly confidant that as the server picks up more people, Horde will be hitting the queue on a regular basis.

I just don't want to do that. If gummy implements a Warmane-like queue work around I might make a ret fem belf paladin just to meme
>>
>>181555467
>60/40 ratio
>A/H

you can't be serious
>>
>>181555327
If /wowg/ can clear mythic retail raids I think we can clear decade old content. If not then we should be ashamed.
>>
>>181555713
>can clear retail raids
>retail

there you have it, also don't even try to bring up the literal donor warglaive funservers that wpsg plays on
>>
>>181555709
>being this retarded
>>
>>181554740

>DUDE HARDCORE LEVELING LMAO

who the fuck cares, i'd rather take my time and have fun rather than level as fast as possible just so I can play with a bunch of turbo autists
>>
fuuck I seriously can't decide which faction
>>
>>181555881
Retail is currently the most autistic grindy difficult state the game has ever been in.

It's a terrible game but there is no fucking argument about which is more difficult dude. Or do you seriously think that pressing steady shot and shadow bolt and pressing leatherworking drums when your addon tells you to is difficult gameplay?

>>181555993
>"dungeons are efficient"
>prove they aren't
>"w-whatever I'm not trying to level efficient anyways!!"

Kill yourself my man. Take these non-arguments back to elyg
>>
>>181555993
>wiping 5 hours for a two thousand XP quest and a useless blue you replace in two levels
>DUDE LMAO JUST HAVE FUN LOL
>>
Honestly, at some point i'd like to assemble a guild full of elite RPers who are capable of raiding and pvping with the best of the meme spamming-mountain-dew-chugging kiddies here

the fire rises, my fellow roleplayers
>>
>>181556217
prenerf BC is pretty hard dude, just because everyone that plays retail eats glue doesn't make the game itself more challenging
>>
So when warmane launched their 1x server i rolled a warrior there and my played to 70 was 6 days 2 hours, is this ok for a warrior? I know hunters can push 4 days and some hours played, would a warrior be able to do the same?
>>
>>181556723

It'll take longer than that on gummy because Warmane is extremely under-tuned
>>
>>181556606
When over half of your raid only has to press 1 button to preform optimally it's a bit of a stretch to consider the content difficult. You have to have the same (if not more) coordination in retail mythic while the classes are at least 500% more complicated for every single player.

I've written pages on why legion is the worst expansion ever made, so don't get me wrong. But it's an objective fact that mythic raiding, let alone hardcore mythic raiding, is a lot more difficult than anything you'll encounter from vanilla - wrath.
>>
>>181556971
>the classes are at least 500% more complicated for every single player
>>
I haven't played since retail vanilla/tbc.

Any autists can remind me how painful it is to level a priest to 40? Plan on being mana battery for end game.
>>
>>181557247
>press 1 button in tbc
>press 4-6 buttons in legion

500% harder
>>
>>181557348
(You)
>>
>>181557252
It's one of the easiest classes to level 1-40. You spec into improved wand and just wand everything to death.

>use PWS
>shadow word death
>wand to death
>keep PWS up
>rinse and repeat

Very efficient leveling and you should never need to drink for the most part if done correctly.

>>181557429
Not an argument.
>>
>>181557348

addons literally tell you exactly where to stand, when to move, what buttons to press. retail isnt hard
>>
>>181557509
wowg shit eater please leave
>>
>>181557662
if you're here to shill fallaciously about retail vs tbc well, why are you here for one thing and why won't you provide some reasonable anecdotes to support your retarded argument? Surely if there is any truth to your statements someone will chime in. Otherwise you're a huge faggot
>>
>>181557615
I didn't say it was hard. I said it was relatively hard. As in relative to TBC. Which is what this entire conversation is about.
>>
>>181557817
so you admit you have no idea what you're talking about and started playing in late wrath at the earliest, why should anyone care what you think
>>
Lets give it a go and see if maybe we can cobble up a group from /vg/?

What will you play?

Nelf bear druid, alchemy and herbalism as main
Alt will be goat resto shaman, didn't decide on the professions.
I'll level shaman on rested mostly or when I am tired of the druid.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_070217_230616.jpg (399KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_070217_230616.jpg
399KB, 1680x1050px
>>181557348
>1button
>>
File: 1481923994329.jpg (69KB, 920x380px) Image search: [Google]
1481923994329.jpg
69KB, 920x380px
>>181559482

Looks like you aren't pressing any buttons Mr. clicker.
>>
File: robert fagot.jpg (12KB, 480x360px)
robert fagot.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>181558189
I'm in. I avoided the cancer from /elyg/ but I've played with /vg/ before. Literal who, obviously.

If horde, going belf paladin or orc rogue.
If alliance, going dorf rogue, hunter, or paladin. MAYBE drano shaman but unlikely (just don't like them very much but i would to fill in a gap).
Professions: eng/mining to start, then eng/JC or eng/ench, switching something for LW if by some miracle we get far enough that it's necessary.

Probably no alt other than a banker/auction house mule due to being a shitter with limited time.
>>
>>181559583
>Legacykeks getting btfo this hard
>>
>>181559482
>over half of the raid
>>
>>181557348
>tanks have unlimited threat
>mana never runs out
>game is so easy they had to invent mythic difficulty where everything is overbuffed
>still gets cleared faster than old raids did on their only (normal) difficulty
>>
>>181559583
it's straight from fresh char with new client, no addons and keybinds are set yet to be set.
>>
>>181559695
Nice strawmen.
>>
File: 1484686035276.jpg (96KB, 652x786px) Image search: [Google]
1484686035276.jpg
96KB, 652x786px
Who else /rollinggummyjusttokillalexensual/ here?
I'm going to hunt and camp the SHIT out of him
>>
>>181559859
I would if i go alliance anyhow, but an alt just to bug him seems like a lot of effort. You can make him sperg out by getting in his stream chat and exaggerating his DUI or linking to him buying/selling gold and characters on epicnpc.
I'm not sure there's any way to really make him look worse than that heroic level 17 hunter did anyhow.
>>
>>181559859
LEAVE HER

ALONE
>>
>>181559859
What faction is he going to? This basically decides what I roll so I can gank him
>>
500+ online in the beta atm.
>>
>>181560948
DoA
>>
>>181560903
horde
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
what is it about Alex that makes KHV from 4chan so interested in him. I really can't put my finger on it
>>
>>181561396
take this autistic shit back to your tranny thread faggot
>>
>>181561262
Alliance it is >>181558189 >>181553217
>>
File: trump-supporters-low-iq.jpg (717KB, 1399x837px) Image search: [Google]
trump-supporters-low-iq.jpg
717KB, 1399x837px
>>181553997

Can confirm, hate trannies and wont play among beta cucked sjw type "muh racism" retards. People like me go find a guild that tolerates racism and raids, and that leaves the retards you spoke of. Ive never had trouble raiding in a guild that made kike jokes and denied the holocaust in barrens all day.
>>
>>181561512
>Goering, Ribbentrip, and Rosenberg
>Smart
hmmm
>>
will characters be deleted after beta closes?
>>
>>181561824
lol
>>
>>181561824
what do you think?
>>
>>181561824
Yes
>>
>>181561686

Thats only the ones who were caught holding the bag, too. The real uber-intellectual was Goebbels, and Im pretty sure he killed himself, dont think he was killed in the bunker by the fire. Anyways, Goering was intelligent, he was one of the first 2 ministers Hitler appointed. Vain, yes. Dumb, no.
>>
>>181561512
>tfw only 107 IQ because native american genes holding me down

fug
>>
why are belf racials so shit for casters? i want to be a belf
>>
So is everyone rolling alliance? No horde in sight?
>>
File: Sofia_Vergara_136.jpg (181KB, 800x1275px) Image search: [Google]
Sofia_Vergara_136.jpg
181KB, 800x1275px
Was Retri Pala in tbc compelte dogshit like in vanilla?
Im sick of playing Mage on Ely and was thinking of switching to mele class, but i dont warr and dont want to be rogue #423952423942
>>
>>181562574

Waiting to hear what hes going to do to balance the factions out.
>>
>>181562642
Belf retris are better than alliance retris.
>>
>>181562642

It was given some buffs and if you were skilled, was pretty decent towards the start of the xp. By the end, they were considered weak again and ended up with insane wotlk talents. Pallies at 70 with wotlk talents were one of the most overpowered classes in any period I know of.
>>
File: 4Chan_Meme_Wojak_Crying5.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
4Chan_Meme_Wojak_Crying5.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
hahaha enjoy your 1500 pop cap & unscripted 1-60 funserver chucklefucks
>>
>>181562976
>>181562642

I think thats actually what started the "80 will fix it" "arena gear will fix it"etc - meme that kept going for like 2 expansions that I know of, and probably still does now.
>>
Entire WSG raid left bg as soon as we lost advantage

Guess what faction??

alliance
>>
CRESTFALL FUCKING WHEN
>>
>>181557252
I hate priest leveling. I mained a priest back in vanilla-wrath and the only alt I leveled prior to heirlooms was a rogue so I didn't really get a feel for how awful priest leveling is because rogue leveling isn't great either. Priest leveling is mindnumbingly boring. Is it hard, no. Your rotation is maybe pre-shield, Holy Fire/Mind Blast -> SW: Pain -> Wand. You can speed it up but you lose mana efficiency. Do that for X levels. The benefit to the leveling style is that you can probably survive being jumped unless its a rogue in which case gg you're a clothie and stunlocked.
>>
fuck everyone on discord
im serious, if you are on discord you should kill yourself
>>
>>181562976
>>181563141
i can confirm, im messing around on the Warmane x7 wotlk server right now while waiting for anything to release, decided to make pala since never really played it, and holy shit, am i fucking OP(im level~75)
Im steamrolling 4-5 mobs at once in Northrend, killing people 3-4 levels above me without a problem and i dont even have gear since the leveling is so fast, that half of my items are still from hellfire/nagrand(i think i even have some vanilla items still, lmao)

on the note, anyone know anything about that Northrend server?I think about checking it since i actually prefer wotlk to TBC and knowing Gummy's track record, i really dont want to tediously level TBC character that might be wasted once Gummy decides to stop giving a fuck about the server again.
Should i be hyped about that server or will it be dogshit that will die becaue "durr wamane has all the population"
>>
>>181561824
>tbcg tards THIS dumb
loool
>>
Crestfall, pls save us
>>
>>181562976
>By the end, they were considered weak again
Seriously? That sucks, not that guy but if I can't play ret then I'm ok with tanking if need be.
>>
>>181562642
>>181562862
I've read that 1 ret is wanted in melee group for optimal raid composition, even alliance side, but that horde rets have an easier time.
I've also read that ret is garbage, or that ret is only not-garbage horde side.
If I remember right, I think an old elitistjerks web archive supports the first paragraph, but I'd have to refind it and I could be wrong. I did play retail tbc but that was ages ago and I was more of a shitter than I am now so it's difficult to separate real from meme especially with so many people parroting.
>>
>>181564948
play whatever you want. playing something you find enjoyable is much easier to stick to than playing something that's "better". ret paladins can and will be in guilds on tbc servers.
>>
>>181565127
Horde and Alliance paladins have different seals.
>>
>>181564948
>by the end
it means swp, and you ain't gonna make it to swp u shitter
>>
>>181565127
If you have 3 paladins in a 25 man raid, which should fill out all necessary pally buffs, its probably optimal to have 1 tank and 2 holy. Is a composition of 1, 1 and 1 unworkable? Of course not. Would you be better off swapping that ret pally out for another buff class like shaman or mana battery spriest? Probably.
>>
>>181565127
Seal of Blood allows belf pallys to do decent to good dps, they also bring utility. The poll on the forums and reddit showed that more people will play alliance rather than horde. And like the previous poster said pretty much every "top" guild will be ally, so my hope of getting a spot as a belf paladin, tank or dps, is not extinguished.
>>
>>181565737
I'm a huge casual so I'm perfectly okay with that.
>>
>>181565127
>even alliance side, but that horde rets have an easier time
whats the big difference between ally/horde palis?
>>
>>181566079
ally have tanking seal
horde have dps seal
>>
Who /healer/ here? Which class are you going? I'm probably gonna stick with Shaman because it's pretty easy to switch to Elemental if needed, but Holy Pally is tempting too.
>>
>>181566079
The horde have a different seal that scales better
>>
>>181566202
yes we know you wanna be a belf slut, now bend over and take my big tank cock whore
>>
>>181566378
>Shaman
>belf
Wut
>>
>>181566276
>>181566184
well shit, there goes my Dwarf retri pala ;_;
>>
>>181565723
>>181565817
No, I know that. Was more meaning that it was ideal to have one in the melee group even for alliance. Seal of blood is clearly better.
Again, I could be remembering incorrectly as I'd have to refind that elitistjerks page and much of it could depend on whichever patch they were writing about. I THINK the earliest archives are from 2.3 but I could be high. I believe 1 enhance was in the group as well, tho of course it could depend on the boss but that was their "default" comp.
Again, talking about benefit to the raid and not just seal of blood vs command dps.
AND obviously I could be completely remembering wrong, so don't take this as a die hard ret defense force or something. I think I'm going holy paladin if i even go paladin for whatever that is worth.

I will try to find the stuff I remember so grain of salt and all that. Either way whatever is technically optimal doesn't matter if you don't find the right people to play with anyhow, and anyone autistic/tryhard enough to do ultimate group every time already has a team in place.
>>
>>181566531
>dwarf
>>
>>181566448
read again
>>
>>181566714
best race my dude
>>
When is release and why is there no official server discord?
>>
>>181558189
Draenei enhance shaman hopefully, if not I will either go Draenei healadin/tank or resto shaman
>>
>>181566743
>belf
>shaman
Wut
>>
>>181567396
IT SAYS
> but Holy Pally is tempting too.
YOU FUCKING RETARDED FUCK
>>
>>181566935
There is discord.
>>
>>181567463
except it says
>belf
>shaman
literally Wut?
>>
https://discord.gg/PkPkZPr

Discord link for Alliance Gummy Guild
>>
>>181567690
why are you doing this to me
>>
>>181567463
>Stick with shaman
>YOU WANNA BE A BELF HMMMMMMM?
Wut
>>
Mass dispel doesn't remove iceblock. nice game wowbabs.
Gummy a shit
>>
>>181567873
STOP THIS STOP THIS STOP THIS
>>
File: Galko-chan_OVA-58dd6793bda8e.jpg (456KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
Galko-chan_OVA-58dd6793bda8e.jpg
456KB, 1280x738px
>>181566378
BELFs can't be shamans, anon....
>>
>>181567798
is this the same guild with the tranny autists and attention whors from elyg?
>>
>>181568035
>S
>BE

W?
>>
>>181568120
no that's the horde guild, this guild is pretty small right now only about 20 people

the horde discord has about 50 from elyg
>>
>>181568071
>ywn have a galko gf
>>
File: 1498168763492.jpg (13KB, 597x519px)
1498168763492.jpg
13KB, 597x519px
>>181568071
>>181568131
>>
Galko is truly too pure for this world
>>
>>181568635
meant for >>181568261 obviously
>>
>>181568206
thank god, i wanted to paly alliance but didnt want to paly with those meme spouting autists

dont have discord right now, but ill join you when gummy releases

you decided on a name already?
>>
why the fuck would you play any other realm than warmane outland right now?
>>
>>181568943
kys
>>
>>181568834
no the discord is pretty new and hasn't had much activity going on since the server was quite a ways off from release.

if we get some people in and talking now though we can decide on some stuff. it's probably better to wait for at least an announcement date so this general becomes a little more populated.
>>
>>181569001
alri then, count me in

hope you guys are not meme spouting, clique starting autists too, dont wanna regret playing with 4chan once again
>>
link tranny horde discord
>>
>>181568986
the population is massive, why would you not play?
>>
>>181569170
there are a few guys like >>181569302
that joined, spouted a few memes, then left because they are just attention seeking faggots
>>
>>181569352
but the server itself is fucking shit. also gummy will have a big population too.
>>
>>181569352
We're not getting into this, if you wan't make a warmane general. Its poorly scripted (like elysium) and has a cash shop. They're main server is x7 exp rates or some shit and you pay to skip the queue, which puts into question if its even real or artificial.
>>
>>181569698
what is wrong with it? seems like the best thing out right now
>>
Don't forget to set up your focus macros! Very important in pvp and pve!
>>
>>181569410
good, i remember when nost launched, ther was a big ally guild that was exactly like that, full of underage retards spamming their memes in guild chat 24/7 so i left pretty fast, but then someone made a horde guild with surprisingly mature for /vg/ players and it was pretty decent at least for the time i played on Nost
>>
>>181569783
*Their, I'm retarded and suck cocks.
>>
>>181569783
>Its poorly scripted (like elysium)

if it's so poorly scripted then why do both of them have 8-15k players on each of their servers
>>
>>181569913
Low standards.
>>
>>181569913
Elysium does because nostfugees got memed into playing on their server. Since then they're pop has dropped to less than half of what it was, which is why they merged zeth. Also they collude with the chinese and allow them to play there. Warmane does because there will always be people who wan't to buy BiS gear and shit on people, it was also the best way to play TBC (until now).
>>
>>181570175
>>181569783
want*

No apostrophe needed, Anon.
>>
>>181569883
yes, I regretfully played on the elysium alliance /vg/ guild and it was actually okay at first. but after the first month or so the clique meme developed and you couldn't go more than 5 minutes without somebody saying some dumb shit and madti, puddi, or whatever other dumb inside joke they had going on at the time.

it's always the fucking "clique" shit that ruins it. I didn't even raid with them so I was spared the worst.
>>
>>181570348
pvers are all like that. if they don't have glad xp don't even talk to them, they are worthless
>>
>>181569868
>hotdogsalad
Amerilards will defend this
>>
>>181570503
We're back on an american server eurocuck. Get used to it
>>
>>181569868
you don't need a focus macro to 2v1 a Warrior with a healer, anon
>>
>>181570230
Fucked up they're again too, batting 1000 here.
>>
>>181571072
There*
>>
is it possible to wPvP with a holy paladin? are holy paladins even still good in raids in TBC?
>>
>>181571136
No its "their" possessive.
>>
>>181571140
just play with someone
>>
>>181571217
Oh, I thought you meant "(I) Fucked up there again too"

My mistake.
>>
what should we call the ally guild?
>>
>>181571217
>its
2 ESLposters trying to teach English.
>>
>>181571140
you can do some mean dmg with holy paladin, if you keep spellpower weapon to switch in between heals and some SP pieces instead of healing.
>>
>>181571140
>wPvP
>TBC
>>
>>181571305
<Special Snowflakes>
>>
>>181571352
>>181571267
>>181571217
>>181571072
Alright, I'm just confused at this point.
>>
>>181571140
You need 1-2 hpallys per raid.

IIRC the best raid comp is

>5 lock
>5-6 shamans
>4-5 hunters
>2 warriors
>2 druids
>2 priests
>1 rogue
>3 paladins

This is generally your go to. Obviously some things change depending on the tier, but this is pretty consistent as far as I'm aware.

Should probably compile a bunch of this information for the OP next thread. I don't know much about TBC shit though so I'm not really comfortable writing summary/guides for the OP.
>>
>>181571305
Big Guys
>>
>>181571480
Grammar general, /gramg/
>>
>>181571606
I can dig it.
>>
>>181571305
<Clovermen>
>>
File: 1494673091817.png (49KB, 230x300px) Image search: [Google]
1494673091817.png
49KB, 230x300px
>>181571579
Where do retbulls fit into that?
>>
>>181571305
something inside 4chan related but not some too obvious shitty meme

definitely dont go with something tryhard and autistic sounding like mandate of heaven, holy shit
>>
>>181571579
Forgot mages existed. Not sure if they actually bring anything worthwhile though. Pretty sure you don't bring more than 1 max.

>>181571805
If you're horde then you'll take 1 ret as one of the 3 paladin spots. If alliance I'm not sure if it's more valuable to have a ret or a holy paladin. Though I also don't know how prot paladins fit into the raid when they aren't actually tanking things.
>>
>>181571854
why the fuck did they even call it that?
>>
>>181570874
all he did was let the warrior get further away from me
>>
>>181572017
They are tranny freaks.
>>
File: 1475873748699.jpg (49KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
1475873748699.jpg
49KB, 600x578px
>>181571579

>5-6 shamans
>>
>>181572241
shaman were best healers and you wanted at least one ele and one enhance
>>
>>181572241
3 resto, 1 ele, 1 enh

What's the issue?
>>
>>181572017
the guild was called <No Boys Allowed> before infamy renamed it MoH after his favourite weeaboo TV show, romance of the three kingdoms
>>
>>181571748
i like it

or just Clover/Clovers
>>
>>181572789
Nah. Clovers sounds like tranny autism. <Clovermen> is solid.
>>
>>181572004
iirc, people used to take prot palis as off tanks in TBC all the time
>>
>>181572902
How about...

...The Dwarf Reich
>>
>>181572930
I've never played one before so I didn't know if they were like feral druids who could switch to dps or something. I think most guilds are recruiting 2 warriors tanks as well so I don't know where prot paladins fit in cases where they aren't absolutely needed if that's the case.
>>
bros lets name the guild <Right Wing Death Squad>
>>
looks like the trannies have already started their d&c campaign
>>
>>181573396
It's their obligation as turbo autists
>>
>>181573276
there is no racism allowed on gummy
>>
<Banned For Memes>
>>
>>181574517
This is actually a good one.
>>
<Reddit>
>>
>>181573134
>>181573276
>>181574517
>>181574654
>>181574746
fuck off elyg
>>
>this general is more active than /elyg/
>>
>>181574967
don't let them know people are actually discussing the fucking game here and I don't want their legion of shitposters coming over
>>
--VOTE ON OUR GUILD NAME--

http://www.strawpoll.me/13350546

--VOTE ON OUR GUILD NAME--
>>
>>181575409
>http://www.strawpoll.me/13350546

Fake and gay
>>
>>181575409
those are all really bad
also the server doesn't have a release date
>>
>>181575409
Kill yourself.
>>
>>181575528
is there a problem, sir?
>>
>>181575409
>None of the names talked about in discord
Go away /elyg/
>>
>>181575683
>>>/vg/elyg

This is a no trannies allowed thread. Reminder that tranny namefags will be purged. Stick to your horde containment guild and your containment thread >>>/vg/elyg

Your autistic d&c tactics won't work this time schlomo.
>>
>>181575684
>discord

normies get out
>>
>>181575684
implying i'm going to allow this server to get filled with redditscord insider faggots and turn it into another tranny orbiting clique where memers post their inside jokes every 5 minutes and giggle as no one understands their epik sikk dank references.
>>
>>181575828
>>181576005
Fuck off samefag. Your d&c tactics are awful. You are awful. The elyg cancer will not be tolerated here.
>>
>>181575828
>>181576005

pls go suck more girl cock at /elyg/
>>
>>181576097
>meerkatz already hard at work

pottery
>>
>>181576186
I'm not the guild killing faggot.
>>
>>181576243
do you have your own discord channel, why don't you go talk about wow there?
>>
>>181576097
>>181576169
ok cliqucks. i bet you have an anime picture on your redditscord profile fucko
>>
>>181576375
>>181576417
You can keep trying to push your d&c autism all you want. It's not going to work. Kill yourselves tranny faggots.
>>
will you guys name the guild this?
I updated it for 2.4.3
>>
Reminder that this is bully, tranny and weeaboo free general. If you fit in one of these categories, please resort to lurking only.
>>
File: 1499122648387.jpg (99KB, 600x825px) Image search: [Google]
1499122648387.jpg
99KB, 600x825px
who /mage/ here? They are comfy as fuck in TBC
>>
File: 1480347871510.jpg (7KB, 160x216px) Image search: [Google]
1480347871510.jpg
7KB, 160x216px
The elysium general hasn't been bumped for almost an hour, they've infiltrated.
>>
>>181576957
Sitting on benches can be pretty comfy I suppose.
>>
>>181577121
>not playing with a group of friends that don't care about min maxing
>>
>>181577103
Just make sure to report all shitposts and call out their shilling.
>>
>>181577207
>friends
>>
>>181577207
I don't have any friends.
>>
File: 1497571863815.jpg (28KB, 540x380px) Image search: [Google]
1497571863815.jpg
28KB, 540x380px
>>181571579

>0 mages
delete this
>>
>>181577694
I just forgot about them. You take 1 per raid I believe.
>>
>>181577904
>you take 1 per raid
Fuck. I know mages are pretty much the black sheep of BC pve but that sucks cause they're great in pvp. What should I roll then, priest for heals/shadow or druid for bearcatting? I could stomach rolling a shaman but running around the world in resto spec is the worst, much worse than running around in a priest heal spec.
>>
>>181578328

Don't worry about it, just play what you want. Only the most extreme turbo autist guilds would use a raid comp like that.
You seriously think a guild is gonna only invite 1 rogue and 1 mage to a raid? That's absurd
>>
File: (You).gif (528KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
(You).gif
528KB, 480x270px
>>181571579
>min/maxing raid spots
>>
>>181578328
That's just the best raid comp. It's more than likely that your guild either won't have 5 geared locks, or hunters, or shamans and will have spots open. You'll do fine as any class in a casual guild.

>>181578460
I was outlining the best raid comp. Which can be used to generally get an idea of which classes/specs will be higher in demand. I didn't mean it as some sort of strict outline that everyone has to follow to perfection in order to progress in raids.
>>
>>181578328
If you're not gonna respec, priest is much better. Shaman is THE raidlogger class imo. Super comfy in pve but pretty shit out in the world, as resto anyway.
>>
>>181579001
I'm likely rolling resto shaman and am a bit worried about this as well. Not sure how I'm going to farm gold and shit without respeccing.
>>
>>181579307
Its not that bad, you can kill lots of classes 1v1 in wpvp, and/or run away from the rest. Farm gold the same way you would on any healer -- professions.
>>
>>181579001
I've come to terms with the fact that no matter what class I pick I'm going to have to respec twice a week. Mage pvp is frost, pve is fire. Priest pvp is disc, pve is either holy or shadow - yeah you can do shadow pvp but disc has better comps. Shaman same deal, resto for raids and if possible enhance for running around.
>>
le
>>
>>181579307
Go transmute master alchemy for effortless gold and you can make additional potions/elixirs or jewelcrafting for much more effort for much more gold. Personally I'm going to take up and level fishing for motes of water.
>>
>>181579307
you can spec ele with resto gear and do enough damage, you will get off pieces too
>>
>>181578412
>Don't worry about it, just play what you want

this. just have fun and play the class/spec you enjoy. other people are just going to have to carry you, that's what vg guilds are for
>>
>>181579585
Sounds like a hassle
>>
>>181580490
does MoH have a spot for a blood elf (female) ret Paladin?
>>
>>181580514
Life is suffering anon. But seriously focusing on both pve and pvp is a serious time commitment and frankly I don't think I'm going to be able to pull it off but I want to keep the option open.
>>
>>181581161
>pvp is a serious time commitment

so you can do 10 games every week to farm gear at 1800 rating? if you're shit why not just stick to PvE where you belong
>>
>>181581161
Take it easy. There's no way of knowing if this server will even last. Look at Hellfire and Hellground.
>>
>>181581415
>ignoring the fact that it requires farming at least 100g just to respec not to mention raid consumables and whatnot
look, I don't go down to where you work and slap the dick out of your mouth so do me a favor and don't just spout off like an ignorant child
>>
>>181581558
Hello Warmane shill.
>>
>>181581719
>these are the people crying about no dual spec in BC because it would be good for the "pvp scene"
>>
>all these people posting their "speed run" guides for 1-10 on the forums and youtube
>they just run around doing all of the quests and killing mobs as if it's even remotely representative of what you'll be able to do on server launch

fucking shitters man
>>
File: moving_goalposts.jpg (119KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
moving_goalposts.jpg
119KB, 640x427px
>>181582121
>
>>
>>181582327
>"speed running" an MMO

so basically quitting your job to play cookie clicker all day?
>>
>>181582957
Or trying to get ahead of the 6k players all in the starting zones? Are you fucking autistic or something?
>>
>tfw have the same ping as euros

being a west coast nigger is awful
>>
>>181585679
EAST COAST BEAST COAST NIGGA
>>
File: 1491359835114.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1491359835114.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
FACTION POLL

https://www.strawpoll.me/13351266

This doesn't have anything to do with some gay
/vg/ guild. I just want to know what the ratio is here.
>>
>esfand is gonna get carried hard by raid groups and be funneled gear because hes a streamer
>arena teams will give him free points
>no matter how hard i try ill always be forced to go holy because no one wants an ally Ret in their raid
>>
>>181587474
just go ret dude, follow your dreams
>>
>>181587120
>▶
>File: 1491359835114.jpg (13 KB, 225x225)
>tbc
>alliance
topkek
>>
>>181587120
50:50 so far
thats what I like to see
>>
>>181587474
>not wanting 3% crit chance
Using 2.4.3 talents like all tbc servers do, a 25 man would still want 1 ret even alliance side. Unless they already have 3 paladins then yeah, fuck off.
Seal of blood makes horde rets a bit better as far as dps but you're still bringing the ret for utility and the buff, not their amazing dps. After 2.3 most raids put ret in the group with arms/enh/2 rogues at least late game.

no idea how it will turn out on gummy but that's what "top guilds" were doing back in retail tbc and I know how much you trannies love to emulate "top guilds".
I'd also highly suggest not letting your resident pretend tranny go ret as he is very clearly reading the wrong shit based on what I've seen him barking about.
>>
>every single time I get the urge to play TBC, a server just dies off and another starts getting hyped
>this place changes every week
Just end my suffering
>>
>>181588450
thats the nature of private servers
we go from server to server as they gradually improve
hopefully gummy's is the last
>>
>>181588450
The trick is to divorce yourself from the cesspool that is 4chan autists and just join a decent normie guild.
>>
>>181587474
Just go prot/ret. You can gear up both if you tank your heroics and make the groups yourself and having both sets means there's always a spot for you in a raid.

There are also some niche arena comps that use Ret so you'll be able to enjoy pvp.
>>
How do shamans do in tbc? PVE and PVP?
I'd love to go enhance or elemental, I don't mind being gimped in pvp as I have friends to arena with anyhow.
>>
>>181588450
>changes every week

Not really. Maybe back when everyone was playing shitt wrath servers. The hellground reboot was huge and was constantly gaining thousands of more players. It shut down because koostash is a faggot who didn't want to deal with it anymore.

Hellfire was a meme server that had literally 0 pathing in outlands world content. No one rolled there anyways. No one rolled on warmane either. People have learned to stop rolling on every new random shit server. Elysium still has a high pop and the vg guild still raids there routinely.

You're probably just an elyg shit-poster but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt seeing that the server hopping shit actually used to be a thing. In this case it's not a matter of just leaving a perfectly functional server for a new one.
>>
>>181588881
They are good. You can go enh or ele, there's a spot for both in raids. They are okay in pvp. Might have to go BS if you go enh I think.
>>
>>181588881
good in PvE, okay in PvP
You're not going to top the meters but you bring very valuable utility. Shamans are a must have class for raids. All three specs.
>>
>>181589094
I gave up on Elysium after the comback shit show and when Hellground and Hellfire started to get popular because I wanted to play TBC over Vanilla.

I didn't even bother with Hellfire because I knew it would be a shit show but I'm just frustrated I can't play TBC in peace without the server going down or being DOA.

How long have we been waiting for Gummy now?
>>
>>181589196
>>181589258
hey nice, that sounds great. Maybe i could go eng/min and then switch to eng/bs - it's for the maces, right? I'll have to look up what they're called again. I want to say dragonsomething.
I know stunherald but i'm guessing that would just be for rng windfury fun and not anything serious, but i'd have to look it all up.
Thank you friends, I'll do a lot of reading now so I'm better informed.
>>
>>181589276
7 years as of june 2nd
>>
>>181588881
Enhanced in TBC has one of the most satisfying leveling experiences because once you hit 40 you can then duel wield and use SS which takes you from being some goofy faggot spamming lightning bolt to a monster who tears through mobs in no time
>>
>>181589497
BS is mainly for double dragonmaws(maces) or black planar edges(axes) if you're orc.
>>
>>181589616
>first character was an enhance shaman
>hit level 40 in Tanaris
>almost immediately after get a Wirt's Leg from a chest in the pirate cove
I miss it
>>
>mfw there will be so few arena fags on gummy i can play muh pve spec in peace
>>
>>181590097
I always PvP in PvE spec and I don't give a fuck. I'm not spending 50g each time I want to do a BG.
>>
>>181589996

I have similar feels but with Moraine's Might from SMC on troll sham
>>
Which of the bs weapons do rets work best with? Lionheart?
>>
when does gummy's release?
>>
>>181590935
We don't know. He is teasing us. It's likely very soon though. My prediction is within 2 weeks.
>>
>>181590912
Not sure, ask in one of the paladin guide threads on the forum if it isn't already stated there.
>>
>>181590206
>I'm not spending 50g each time I want to do a BG
Are there any specs you can viably do both pvp and pve?
>>
>>181590935
Closed beta was a few weeks, Gummy says open beta will be considerably shorter.
>>
How bad is rep grinding? Do i have to roll human if they have the class im rolling? Id rather be a dwarf desu
>>
>>181590912
I think so, it has the str increase proc and ret pallys benefit most from strength.
>>
>>181591537
It's not bad at all for the most part. Just make sure you do every quest in outlands.
>>
>>181590935
Very likely 2-3 weeks.
>>
>>181591537
iirc human only speeds the process up by 10% yeah? Not that much of a boost if you're going for the long game.
>>
What addon do you guys use for stat weights/item comparison?
>>
>>181591428
I think PvE affliction locks are pretty good in PvP. Might be wrong though.
>>
>>181587120
>60:40 in favor of alliance
I'm surprised, and excited. I'll actually be outnumbered on a TBC server for once.
>>
>>181591537
dwarves are much cooler, humies are boring. roll dwarf.
>>
>>181592228
Yeah man, that 13 people sample size is really representative of what the server pop is going to be.
>>
>>181590935
retards will unironically think it is less than 3 months
>>
>>181592228
Thats how it was on the felmyst forums and rebbit too.
>>
>>181592426
Hello elyg
>>
File: RIPGUMMY.png (45KB, 930x550px) Image search: [Google]
RIPGUMMY.png
45KB, 930x550px
Well i guess hosting in America really is going to ruin the whole thing.
>>
>>181592404
Yep.
>>181592446
That is interesting but I'd really cautious against making any conclusions from the forum and reddit especially. It can't be overstated how many people are pining to roll a belf and most of those never go scroll through reddit shitposts - and it isn't like the felmyst forums are anything but stupid garbage and circlejerking (like any forum ever, really).
I think the built in queue system will do more to influence faction ratios than what a hundred buttfucks on reddit say but it will easily sway more horde'ish for a billion reasons, some valid and others not. You can bring up that top guilds say they're going alliance, and I'll repeat that forums historically mean jack shit.
Hopefully it gets as close to 50:50 as possible, I have high hopes the queue thing will help with that but we'll see.
>>
>elyg retards think horde isn't going to be massively overpopulated without custom changes
>>
>>181592689
Yes I'm sure Gummy hasn't even remotely considered that a possibility and is just completely ignorant to the possibility of legal action despite the fact people have spammed him about this shit for a year straight now.

That makes a lot of sense. Thanks for sharing elyg.
>>
>>181559859
count me in for sure, that faggot deserves to get bullied off, of this, or any server, till he ends up killing himself for playing warmane, since he'll be bullied everywhere

>inb4 ely shill
srsly all alex fans kys, you literally like one of the most crigneworthy faggots out there
>>
>>181592890
why would horde be massively overpopulated?
>>
>>181593031
>inb4 ely shill

Why would hating a faggot streamer make you a shill? This is one of the most autistic posts I've seen awhile. Probably a european.
>>
Corecraft when bros?
>>
>joining a /vg/ guild
I can't even begin to imagine how desperate you are
>>
File: makesmethink.png (24KB, 1567x215px) Image search: [Google]
makesmethink.png
24KB, 1567x215px
>>181592921
he has literally said "scriptcraft was hosted in NY and nothing happened it's fine"

Gummy is a fucking retard, i know you're new as fuck and haven't been here to know what scriptcraft was but you guys are literally falling for reddit bait hard as fuck
>>
>>181593283
>he has literally said "scriptcraft was hosted in NY and nothing happened it's fine"

Can I have the source
>>
>>181593085
because horde have better radials for almost every single class in pvp and pve
>>
File: gumberk.png (58KB, 990x653px) Image search: [Google]
gumberk.png
58KB, 990x653px
>>181593397
he's an idiot
>>
>>181593406
Yeah but racials are not that big of a deal in most cases
>>
>>181593652
Guess we'll see then. I'm not concerned about it getting shut down since the shit-storm that it causes will probably be more entertaining than TBC content anyways. It will be good practice doing vanilla zones from 1-60 before the server goes to shit for the 4th time now so I will have an optimal route for Blizz Legacy this winter.
>>
>>181593652
>I'm not a lawayer but
Perfectly sums up all of you idiots
>>
Shouldn't the people running these servers do so out of an LLC or offshore corp or something? They're not terribly expensive to set up and would remove personal liability right?
>>
>>181593993
you don't need to be a lawyer to realize that it's a violation of blizzard's IP and illegal under American copyright laws.
>>
>>181593858
for shadow priests and ret paladins they are big, for a lot of arena teams being undead is a massive advantage against non undead mirror teams, and you're just generally better.

All tbc severs have a fuck ton more horde unless an incentive is offered.
>>
>>181594123
If anyone actually thinks Blizzard will take gummy to court for making a non-profit legacy realm especially after the Nost shitshow then they likely have a sub 3-digit IQ.

The reality is that if blizzard does anything to gummy's server they will be strong armed into taking a final stance on legacy and announcing it or dismissing it forever. Which will be interesting considering how terrible legion is preforming.
>>
>>181594392
>Which will be interesting considering how terrible legion is preforming.
That's really the key.
I don't think anyone (with a brain at least) is arguing that blizzard CAN'T get gummy shut down if they really wanted to. (There ARE some grey areas involved but realistically it wouldn't matter as gummy wouldn't have the funds to fight).
But it can't be overstated just how poorly Legion is currently doing. Anyone can look up census addon reports to see - 1.6m characters counter in NA/EU (characters, not accounts) which is a slight uptick from 1.5m due to a patch but remember that their last official sub count was near the end of WoD with 5.6m. They certainly got a boost at least the first month of Legion, so you can estimate however much they've dropped to present.
The very very last thing they want is a PR shitshow like the nostalrius stuff. One can argue that it was all a smoke and mirrors thing with bringing them in for a meeting and appeasing the "legacy crowd" but re-opening that autism tantrum would be pure cancer for them right now.

Obviously this is all speculation and I'm not an expert at anything in the entire world, but I do think it's common sense. My guess would be they wait a bit and send out a C&D like they are technically supposed to do in order to satisfy legal requirements to protect their IP, but nothing further (like with most servers).
But again I am legally retarded in most states.
>>
>>181595196
There's no doubt in my mind blizzard is going to have to do something. I just don't think it will be a cut and dry "one day gummy's goes down and everyone is sad then rolls on warmane" like these shitposting faggots make it out to be.

It will be 10 fold the glorious fuckfest that the Nost shutdown was and will likely result in them announcing legacy servers themselves.
>>
>>181595402
>It will be 10 fold the glorious fuckfest that the Nost shutdown was and will likely result in them announcing legacy servers themselves.

It would be kind of conspiracy theory tier, but I think that would be the one good reason they'd have to shut it down and the only one that wouldn't get them a mountain of bad press.
Retail is just doing too shitty at the moment, at least as far as subs (no idea about money, that could be just fine).
>>
>>181595196
>The very very last thing they want is a PR shitshow

I agree on some of your points but come on... Blizz (Activision) hasn't cared about PR in over a decade, if even then. I wouldn't be surprised if no one past middle level management even knew private servers were a thing.
>>
>>181595603
They totally didn't care about PR when they flew out the Nost team to their HQ and finally admitted after 12 years that they lied about not having the code for previous expansions.

>I wouldn't be surprised if no one past middle level management even knew private servers were a thing.

So you didn't follow a single thing that happened when Nost shut down? Or are you just a retarded shill?
>>
>>181595603
Eh, you could be right that I think they care more than they actually do. But the entire nost meeting thing was all about public perception.
If they didn't give a fuck they wouldn't have said or did anything. They even had a dedicated forum thread to allow discussion about specifically nost, which at the time was unheard of.
They don't often damage control that hard and I doubt they feel like doing that all over again if they can help it.
>>
>>181595767
>So you didn't follow a single thing that happened when Nost shut down
That one. I'm amazed they give as much of a shit as they do about all this.
>>
>>181596207
It was a huge deal. The CEO of Blizzard and a bunch of the game developers were there in a meeting that they flew the Nost team to.
>>
I just saw this on a reddit post from a few days ago in case it helps anyone. I am not knowledgeable enough to know how good it is.

supposed to be pre-raid bis stuff
>https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1olXAtAugoQ4-Vb_e-jEH7NNe6eJBS93gMl10BaBRzeo/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#
>>
>>181596453
>I just saw this on a reddit post
>>
>>181596379
>>
>>181596379

Yeah, it was a nice press event for Blizzard but nothing ever came out of it.
>>
File: 1489000864325.gif (962KB, 171x172px) Image search: [Google]
1489000864325.gif
962KB, 171x172px
>>181596453
>I just saw this on a reddit post
protip: if you want help here, don't ever mention you're from reddit
>>
File: nost at blizzard.jpg (28KB, 592x333px) Image search: [Google]
nost at blizzard.jpg
28KB, 592x333px
>>181596857
Well no duh, buttlord.
I think the point is that blizz would want to avoid the scenario repeating where they needed that level of damage control, and as a rebuttal to claiming blizzard doesn't care about PR.
>>
>>181596857
>nothing ever came out of it.

Only because the frogs were beta fucking faggots and never pressured them on it. Blizzard were banking on legacy servers being forgotten, with gummy's coming out that's going to be a bit of an issue.
>>
is felmyst gummy's server?
i'm confused on where to go
>>
>>181599898
It is
>>
I used to sub to retail wow and play nostalrius for nostalgia. When they caved and shut the server down myself and the friends i played both with decided to stop paying since it was a shitty thing for blizz to do (i get it was voluntary shut down but there was pressure from blizz and basically told the ps community to go fuck themselves).

I doubt blizzard can afford more bad pr considering how poorly legion is doing
>>
>>181553076
GUMMY FUCKING WHEN
>>
>>181601218
just play the beta until it happens anon
>>
>>181601218
In a month, leveling testing is over so they'll test end game in a month and it'll be ready
>>
>>181601669
WHAT THE GFUCK DO I DO FOR A MOOONTH
I QUIT MY JOB TO PLAY THIS GAAAAME
HWQ TAHT EFFFFFUCK BROOOO
>>
>>181601669
Less than a month. The last phase will take less time than the 1-60 phase, and that only lasted 3 weeks. Release will probably be 2-3 weeks from now.
>>
>>181601837
Just play on the beta, you can make an instant 70 with decent gear and fuck around in pvp or dungeons trying specs/classes you might be interested in.
>>
>>181593145
that's just the usual response from alex fanboys
>>
File: azure_by_andantonius-d7csctx.jpg (590KB, 786x1100px) Image search: [Google]
azure_by_andantonius-d7csctx.jpg
590KB, 786x1100px
>>
>>181607267
are space goat mages a thing?
>>
File: bloodelf-vs-nightelf-full.jpg (215KB, 1600x1072px) Image search: [Google]
bloodelf-vs-nightelf-full.jpg
215KB, 1600x1072px
>>181607586
You can be mage as space goats yes.
>>
>>181607623
Always liked this one.
>ywn be 13 again browsing through all the fanart on the WoW website
>>
>>181607267
>>181607623
Sluts
>>
>>181607623
but is it a good choice, meaning is it better than humans, since the race that won't be named is the best
>>
>>181608089
There wouldn't be any difference between a Draenei mage or a Human mage in raid performance.
>>
>>181608263
okay now, mage or hunter?
>>
>>181608432
what are you asking me
>>
>>181609925
>okay now, mage or hunter?

>what are you asking me

m-mage, or h-hunter?

also, how about priests? (which should I pick....)
>>
>>181610086
It depends on what you want to do and what you value faggot.
>>
>>181610135
>It depends on what you want to do and what you value faggot.

but I don't know that, and I need YOU to tell me
>>
>>181610218
Kill yourself.
>>
post the lewd blood elf girls
>>
>>181610258
okay, right after you tell me what to play
>>
File: trannyfu.jpg (863KB, 1921x2560px) Image search: [Google]
trannyfu.jpg
863KB, 1921x2560px
>>181610263
>blood elf girls
oh anon, you're in for a big ... surprise

just, try and guess what she's got under
it's a dick ... duh
>>
File: fanart-1115-full.jpg (823KB, 1111x1383px) Image search: [Google]
fanart-1115-full.jpg
823KB, 1111x1383px
>>181610263
>>
>>181610590
Imagine belf warriors were a thing in TBC, aoe silence AND rage gain.
>>
I can only play at an internet cafe. Do you think the owners will care if I torrent the client and play it on the computers there?
>>
>>181611432
I don't know. Ask them, you fucking retard?
>>
>>181611432
>Greek
kys mate, also just ask them, if they're not complete morons, or born a century ago, they should notice, and won't be pleased, make them a deal, that you'll play a shitload on that PC in the next literally 2 days, cuz you'll either burn out or just run out of money, and if you're lucky enough they will grant you that privilege
>>
>>181611432
Gummy's is a white man's server, third worlders aren't welcome
>>
>>181592689
VideoGameAttorney is a fucking retard that almost lost his license, got fired by h3h3 for being a fucking moron and he's constantly on twitter fighting with people who call him out.

This actually makes me less worried.
>>
>>181612129
>>181611678
>>181611646
But I'm in south Korea...
>>
>>181613545
is porn really illegal there
do koreans really just slaughter dogs out in public and serve them as dish
do koreans really have small penises (below 5 inches)
>>
>>181613545
I'm so sorry, anon
>>
>>181613545
too bad the nukes will be flying just a few miles to the north, oh well maybe you'll get enough fallout, or better yet just go kys right now
>>
>>181613545
post your sister
>>
Have you sold your elysium accounts yet since gummy is right around the corner? I just sold my warlock for $200
>>
>>181613545
just kill yourself, koreans are pathetic
>>
gummy
>>
yummy
>>
cummy
>>
tummy
>>
DONT FORGET TO VOTE ON OUR NEW GUILD NAME!!!!!!!!!

>>
Chummy
>>
>>181617059
>http://www.strawpoll.me/13350546

Those are all fucking horrible. Stop shilling your shit strawpoll
>>
>1500
>NA
>no memes
>no racism
>no banter
>shut down multiple projects before
>undertuned vanilla dungeons
>broken pvp mechanics
>alexsensual
Wow anon this gummy server seems great and it definitely won't shut down in about a month or so.
>>
fuck off meerkuck, you will LITERALLY never run a successful guild again
>>
>>181617160
don't forget the best part
>dude blizzard wont shut us down because i'm not making a profit :^) hehe blizzard is known for their kindness :^) i'm sure they'll leave us alone when they see how much fun we're having :^) they're cool like that :^)
>>
>>181617059

Alliance or Horde?
>>
>>181617160
Epic memes elyshill. You forgot to post the video where alex gets ganked by level 6 with level 70 gear.
>>
>>181617548
Shut up you stupid cuck, enjoy your server that will shut down in a month
>>
>>181617641
>ywn be so desperate that you have to make shit up of superior servers in hopes to get people to stay on your shitty server
>>
File: cough.png (25KB, 266x59px) Image search: [Google]
cough.png
25KB, 266x59px
>>181617160
>>181617290
>>181617641
>>
>>181617808
>>181618093
Keep crying.
I can't wait until your server shuts down. I'll be laughing as you beg me to take you back.
>>
>>181618219
elyshit is not even worth playing on even if it was the only option lol
>>
>>181617059
Fucking awful names at least try to be funny with the name and mot cancerous
>>
>>181619298
>mot
come back when you learn how to stop typing like a fucking retard
>>
File: moogoyle.png (29KB, 200x320px) Image search: [Google]
moogoyle.png
29KB, 200x320px
So, is this the 'Gummy' server Elysium talking about?
>>
>>181619970
yes
>>
>>181619887
Fuck off retard no one gives a shit if you misspell one letter you turbo autistic
>>
File: 121212.png (225KB, 415x479px) Image search: [Google]
121212.png
225KB, 415x479px
tfw no gumgums
>>
<wpsg> is dead, all of the decent players who still play pservers are on a shitty cata server and formed their own clique.

Delete this thread.
>>
>>181619970
There is no server, you got trolled
>>
>>181571305
<pupper pals>
>>
>>181620205
><wpsg> is dead
good, those guys were cancerous as fuck on top of being shit at the game
>>
>>181621149
unlike elyg, where everyone is reddit discord cancer but literal Gods at farming MC/BWL for 12 months then switching servers and doing it again
>>
>>181621149
/wpsg/ guilds in the past couple years were competent enough.
>>
>>181621438
Salty Dogs wasn't "competent enough"
>>
How are non-holy paladins in TBC PvP?
>>
>gummy still isn't live
JUST
>>
>>181622565
Soon, friend
Literally less than a month
>>
>>181622565
play the beta if you're so eager to play
>>
well he did say 8th of july idk why you're being mad about it
>>
File: 1496901898006.png (1MB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1496901898006.png
1MB, 785x757px
>>181622682
IT'S
NOT
THE
SAAAAAAAAAAAME
>>
>>181622682
>login to beta
>40 people online
So this is the power of gummy
>>
>>181622839
do the kara attunement, do kara once then quit
you don't have to commit to it
>>
>>181622921
>9:30am
>4th of july
>>
>>181623070
Not now, that was during the weekend
>>
>>181623070
How many are there actually online? Don't have a census addon.
>>
>>181590935
few weeks. then it will be closed a month after.

have fun.
>>
>>181623710
/elyg/ pls
>>
File: 1493988355040.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1493988355040.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>181622682
>make character on instant 70 server
>try to do 5man to test out scripting
>some guy in chat spamming cuck SJW nigger libcuck drumpf pepe and stale pol pasta
>everyone ignores him
>before last boss
>guy suddenly starts spamming NIGGERING KEKS KEKEKEKEKEKE
>ports everyone with the custom shattrath spell they give you on beta
>spends 15 minutes whispering everyone in the group LOL TROLLD YOU EPIC WIN KEK KEKKEKKEKKEK KYS LIBKEK KEKEKEKEK

gummy official release when
>>
my bitch is bad and boujee
>>
cookin up dope with a uzi
>>
File: 4Chan_Meme_Wojak_Crying2.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
4Chan_Meme_Wojak_Crying2.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>>181623851
>this is the g*mmy community
HAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BAN FOREIGNERS. YOU ATTRACT THESE KINDS OF FUCKING PEOPLE. HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS POETIC FUCKING JUSTICE. FUCK YOU G*MMYSHITS. YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU GET!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>181623836

I'm not elyg I'm beta testing felmyst and I'm fucking telling you there is literally zero reason why blizzard wont buttfuck gummy the second it becomes convenient for them which was 8 years ago
>>
>>181624146
you can't even teleport other people with the shattrath spell anon
and all you have to do to avoid shitter is to refuse to group with blood elves
>>
*coughs up blood*
>>
>>181623921
>>181624079
good posts
>>
are mages really bad in tbc
>>
>>181624561
no, it's a dumb meme created by warlocks
>>
>>181624561
they are relatively meh in PvE, but you'll still get slots in a raid, dont worry

they are OP as fuck in PvP as always

the only problem is, that TBC doesnt have dual spec and youll have to respec all the time if you want to play both since frost is useless for PvE and fire is useless for PvP(tho, i remember some mages actually doing fine with some fire builds in arena, but you'll need top skills)
>>
File: 4Chan_Meme_Wojak_Crying19.jpg (204KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
4Chan_Meme_Wojak_Crying19.jpg
204KB, 900x973px
g*mmyshits need to fucking kill themselves. YOUR SERVER LITERALLY BANS PEOPLE FROM FOREIGN COUNTRIES. how can any of you consider that okay? that's fucking fascism. YOU ARE SUPPORTING FASCISM IF YOU SUPPORT G*MMY.
>>
>>181624734
arcane frost is good for PvE with gear
>>
>>181624506
skrrt
>>
>>181624810
no they dont
>>
>>181624810
fascism is blizzlike
>>
>>181624496
>you can't even teleport other people with the shattrath spell

you can, it just has a 20yd range. can even do it on opposite faction, people were teleporting the entire opposite team from Battlegrounds lol. here's a clip of /ourguy/ getting randomly teleported at 3:35

https://youtu.be/rbaSmQ8HgGY?t=3m34s
>>
can i play on gummy from eastern europe normally or do i need a vpn
>>
File: 1441669775641s.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1441669775641s.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
HOW IS THIS GENERAL MORE POPULAR THAN /ELYG/?! WHAT IS HAPPENING! DON'T LEAVE US MY ELYSIUM BROS I BEG YOU!!
>>
>>181625102
>our guy
the guy is a raging sperg that actually tells his fans when he gets laid like it's some big accomplishment
>>
>theres now TBC in warmane
u wut m8?
>>
>>181624810
1) What you say is untrue
2) If it was, I would like Gummy more. Fascism is the only form of government worth a damn.
>>
>>181625169
You just need an english game client, christ people
>>
>>181625232
>gets laid like it's some big accomplishment

for (You)
>>
>>181625275
They made a shitty TBC server to cash in on the gummy hype
>>
>>181625376
>shitty
wew
>>
i would like to create my own wow vanilla server and fuck around, how difficult is this?
>>
>>181625432
>log in to try warmane
>no LOV on trees, can cast through them
>mobs getting stuck inside trees
>some other player was completely invisible while killing mobs, could only see his spells
It's fucking shit
>>
>>181625545
i've literally encountered none of those things you have mentioned
>>
>>181625432
>pay to get past the wall of bots
>gear cash shop soon
lmao
>>
>>181625432
hehe...meme
>>
>>181625643
I encountered literally at the spawn, try making human
>>
>>181625492
i created a cata server once, took me a few hours to figure shit out
but the cores i downloaded were all garbage and almost nothing worked
>>
>>181624953
g*mmy bans chinese and VIPs which many countries need, plus its hosted in the US so everyone outside of dumbfuckistan will get shitty ping. you know why g*mmy will die and ely will live on? BECAUSE WE DON'T FUCKING DISCRIMINATE. everyone is allowed to play on our servers. DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH. you dumbfucks need a safe space away from chinese people. we welcome them with open arms. that's why we will thrive and you will STAGNATE. SǏ DE XĪN DŌU YǑU!!!
>>
>>181625545
>no LOV on trees, can cast through them
This is blizzlike though, and is the same on Gummy. But yeah, warmane is absolute garbage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXJb7KipgFw
>>
>>181625663
>gear cash shop soon
whats the problem with gear cash shop anyways if /wpsg/ stays in a guild?
all of you are garbage at pvp and won't even try it so i don't get this meme
>>
>>181625836
>DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH
haha faggot kys yourself m8

>everyone outside of dumbfuckistan will get shitty ping
my ping is like 90, I live in Germany
I'd reckon people on the west coast have a worse ping than me because their data has to travel through the absolutely horrid US-infrastructure while mine just goes (mostly) through a transatlantic cable.
>>
>>181625836
>no xiao mei mei on gummy
dropped
>>
>>181625836
2/10, you get 2 points because retards like >>181625975 actually fell for it
>>
>>181625914
>whats the problem with gear cash shop anyways

jajajajajajajajajajajaja
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
>>
i just wanna play gummy!
gummy please hurry!
>>
File: 1491745674404.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1491745674404.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>181625914
>whats the problem with gear cash shop anyways
>>
>>181625914
>what's wrong with p2w funservers
>>
I want yummy gummy cummy in my tummy
>>
>>181626153
PLAY THE BETA YOU DOOFUS
>>

OFFICIAL GUMMY GUILD NAME POLL. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR VOTE!
>>
>>181626304
No one is going to play in your retarded tranny guild, stop shilling it
>>
>>181626304
Thanks for posting this, I know which guild(s) to avoid now!
>>
>>181626265
the beta is dead as fuck and theres no point of wasting time on a character that will be deleted in 2 weeks
>>
>>181626583
wait you mean we're not keeping these?
what the fuck why am i even wasting time here
>>
Is anybody going to bother farming booty bay guards in raid downtimes to get the hat and the parrot? Cause I will and teaming up doing this might be more fun and definitely is going to be faster.
>>
>>181626304

No one is going to join your shit guild.
>>
>>181626665
>wtf im not keeping my instant 70 character with full gear, spells and 10k gold???
fuck off retard
>>
>>181626665

>helping the developers correct bugs
>wasting time

worst kind of person
>>
>>181626920
>getting NOTHING in return

fuck off i bet you're not even playing the beta
>>
>>181626304
end yourself tranny subhuman, no one wants to play with you retards
>>
>>181626665
are you retarded?
did you really expect to keep a character that is already high level when the server release and everyone starts from the scratch?
>>
>>181627242
no i wan't to race for the le realm first achievements
fucks wrong with you who wants to level and do dungeons for days/weeks before he's able to play the game
>>
>>181627242
still baffles me that every time a server has a beta and people ask if the characters are going to be deleted or not
>>
>>181627474
nigga you's stupid
>>
>>181627474
It's instant 70 and you're already geared enough for heroics/kara. Why not do dungeons while waiting for the server to launch?
>>
wait, is the gummy beta instant 70 right now?
>>
>>181625836
*coughs up blood in chinese*
>>
>>181627737
yes
>>
>>181627960
and when the beta ends all our characters will be wiped?
>>
>>181628050
Another retard that cant read 5 posts before him.
>>
>>181628050
of course
>>
>>181628119
well that sucks
did they announce any welcome packages for the beta testers?
>>
>>181628250
yeah, free mounts + heirloom gear and 500g
>>
>>181628250
no, beta testing is for helping the server
not for rewards or advantages over other players
>>
>>181627960
why arent we playing right now then

someone make a guild or smth and lets mess around in some raid/pvp
>>
>>181628406
so why would anyone waste time playing a beta then
i understand playing betas for new/unreleased games because of being so hyped about them
but this just seems pointless imo
>>
>>181628503
I have plans today and can only shitpost here between preparing for tonight
my character is on horde, if you want to do a dungeon or something it will have to be tomorrow
>>
where do i go to camp horde?
>>
>>181628592
so that the server is not a mess when it releases also you can set up your UI etc. before release
>>
>>181626407
>>181626532
>>181626808
>>181627128
hello samefriend!
>>
>>181628979
>the autistic tranny is baffled that most people dont want to play with their meme spouting clique
>>
Is Felmyst really going to be capped at 1500?
>>
>>181625232
I know this will be even weirder than him telling his fans he got laid, but the night he said he was having sex, he was in steam playing games.
i realize that sounds stalkerish but the dude simply lies constantly. I'm not saying he can't or can get laid, but i am saying he's lying about that particular instance for whatever reason he decided in that moment.

It's only a matter of time before he turns on gummy for <insert retarded reason> and creates a flurry of drama over it.
>>
>>181629306
no
>>
>>181621149
>>181621507
>salty dogs
>/wpsg/
newfags don't even know who /wpsg/ is, pretty fucking pathetic the people they think is /wpsg/ are all /nosg/
>>
>>181629306
are you a literal retard who just believes everything he reads on 4chan without sources uncritically?
>>
>>181629261
>not wanting to play with Nihilum/MoH, the most successful guild in vg history
>>
>>181629536
>raiding MC/BWL
>most successful
kek, there are /vg/ guilds that were more successful in 2012 than the trash playing now
>>
>>181629335
>Alex is a KHV who spends all day lifting and playing wow instead of letting 3d Whores steal his mana

based
>>
>>181629498
fuck off meerfag
>>
>>181629335
>turns on Elysium
>for no reason

how new are you, are you from r/wowservers?
>>
why is meernigger so fucking obsessed with tbc even though he's shit at it and has literally never ran a successful guild before? someone answer this question
>>
>>181630112
people with aspergers interact with people by controlling them. the only friends he's ever had are those who kiss his ass for being GM/Officer of a guild full of children
>>
>>181629536
Yea, I don't, now fuck off
>>
>>181629794
meer is a terrible player too, but that doesn't change the fact that newfags like you literally don't even know who is /wpsg/ and who is a nostalrius nigger like yourself.

>>181630112
The real answer is that meer never had the same level of success (if you can call getting carried by the finns and having them do all the raid leading success) in any other server/expansion as he did in <video games> on HG. even /wpsg/ doesn't like meer anymore, he's just as obnoxious and shit as the rest of the people from /nosg/ and /elyg/ now.
>>
>>181630112
the weird thing about meer is he isn't even remotely a good player, you ever watch his stream and see him clicking spells and keyboard turning?

theres a reason why he loves to play on the shittest servers possible because they are easier for him to hide how bad he is

at this point in time everyone regards meer as a joke so i dont think anyone would join a guild where he is GM
>>
>>181630284
>doesn't like meer anymore
>anymore
>implying

kek
>>
>>181630034
Are you dumb or are you pretending? I actually can't tell on here sometimes.
He has a long history of switching stances or changing his tune about everything, including servers. Go through his list of servers he's played on, he's rage quit from every single one.
>>
so who is going to lead the guild on gummy now i'm confused
>>
>>181630381
>i dont think anyone would join a guild where he is GM

if only you knew how bad things really were. vg guilds, never again. just no
>>
>>181630474
That's because he doesn't get any real attention from anyone unless he is causing a giant "youtube drama" shitstorm

That is literally the only option for him as a "content creator" is to make up shit or fan the flames
>>
>>181630284
should i be insulted that i dont know a bunch of autistic nerds playign private servers on from a Djiboutian basket-weaving image board?
>>
>>181630519
no one, there wont be any retarded /vg/ guilds
doesn't mean we still can't do dungeons and stuff together though
>>
>>181630520
Unironically, meer would be an improvement from the shitshow tranny-clique running /vg/ elysium.
>>
>>181630474
>changes stances on things, almost like he changed his mind on something

are you seriously trying to tell me you would want Alex to support a literal piece of shit like Elysium just because he at one point had high hopes for the server?
>>
>>181630412
meer used to be a much more palatable person, but you're new so you probably only played with him within the last ~year.

>>181630578
no but you shouldn't be so quick to dismiss players who are objectively better than you just because you don't know who they are
>>
>>181630557
Yep, some of it, if not all of it, is him manufacturing drama either to find a reason to quit something or to bait views.
That's why I'm saying he will eventually turn anti-gummy for whatever reason. It's only a matter of time.
>>
>>181630698
Go to bed Meer no one believes this
>>
Anyone know if the dungeon companion info is accurate for gummy's patch?
>>
>>181630862
>someone doesn't like the server I play on
>well fuck him he's just an asshole

why do you care what some minor youtuber celebrity thinks about your sleazy scumbag Russian chink gold selling server. you don't have to quit the server just because he doesn't endorse it
>>
hey indy are you making a guild
>>
>>181630932
Meer would bring all his normie friends into the guild. the trannies would get next to no loot no matter how much they tried to suck him off and quit.
>>
>>181631097
no
>>
>>181630698
meer is an autistic fuck, but i agree
i dont think ive ever seen a bigger cancer on /vg/ than the current state of that tranny clique
>>
>>181631228
Why are you talking in third person?

You're shit Meer, go have fun with your normies, you get laughed out of every /vg/ guilds these days
>>
/vg/ guilds are cancer, please dont taint this holy thread with them
>>
>>181631083
>>181630703
You guys are the ones who keep bringing up elysium, not sure what you're even arguing about to be honest.
I'm just saying he reverses for <insert reason> very quickly, and he'll do the same on gummy. Whether that matters or not is something entirely different, but he will seek out drama especially if he starts getting views from the server.
>>
/wpsg/ im disappointed you guys never completely banished Meer like we did in our vanilla generals

the guy is a genuine tard, or is he just samefagging himself to try and feel important?
>>
>>181631360
>i dont think ive ever seen a bigger cancer on /vg/ than the current state of that tranny clique
This x100.
It was easily the most obnoxious experience I've ever had playing with /vg/ and that should be remarkable.
>>
This thread would be served to have a /wpsg/ guild in charge that did not let meer have any power at all.
Trannies absolutely can't stand /wpsg/ and would keep them far as fuck away, plus many have actually played TBC. too bad most are catafags and slavs

>>181631228
meer has hardly any followers now,

>>181631608
meer had fucked off for a while from /wpsg/, he's burned his bridges though and i don't think anyone would let him have control over shit now
>>
>>181631706
>even wpsg thinks Meer is an autistic joke at this point

wew
>>
>>181631097
Yes, Nihilum
>>
>>181632050
been like that since right before nostalrius came out
>>
I wonder if dorner is still working at dairy queen
>>
>>181631483
dude, we always have a guild. Why wouldnt you want to play with the people you post with?
>>
>>181632774
last i heard he was painting and doing something with finance, either work or school.
>>
>>181632774
Nah, he's in school and it's going okay the last I heard. He had some issues with his new place and neighbors due to being a sex offender but I think that's sorted out now.
>>
>>181557509
>shadow word death
>1-40 leveling
pls leave
>>
>>181632834
When you go to the zoo and laugh at the shit flinging monkeys its just for fun. You're a fool if you think you can trust them with anything involving coordination or reliability.
>>
File: fragezeichen eishörnchen.jpg (32KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
fragezeichen eishörnchen.jpg
32KB, 690x460px
I haven't been to these threads since I played on Nost and then only shitposted memes. Now I return to post about Felmyst.
Should I start the /vg/ guild?
I will kick:
- clique faggots
- trannies
- retards
>>
>>181634450
if namefags aren't allowed to raid lead then I'm in
>>
>>181634450
if you're a /who/ no one will join it
>>
>>181634450
what if I'm only ironically retarded
>>
>>181634450
yes, if you're actually a good GM

>>181634625
I would trust a /who/ that could demonstrate some sort of guild leading experience. otherwise you might as well get in with a good normie guild and watch to see how /vg/ develops.
kicking xD ironic memers and trannys is a must
>>
>>181634616
Namefags aren't allowed in the guild at all

>>181634625
Being a /who/ is part of 4chan you faggot, can you read my name? It's "Anonymous"
Posts are rated by their content and not by who wrote them, the same should apply to a /vg/ guild. Popularity doesn't matter.

>>181634651
You can dick around as long as you're not an annoying faggot but I'm not letting you raid if you just fuck around

>>181634746
I never bothered GMing desu, biggest problem is that I skipped BC on retail so I'd have to pick someone else to raid lead
>>
>>181634898
don't make a fucking guild holy shit
>>
>>181634746
>>181634898
no one is going to join a guild led by a complete unknown over people who have tangible experience raid leading in the past for example

a lot of people ITT have been playing together for years now, they aren't going to go play with random shitters over a known commodity where they are in charge for obvious reasons
>>
>>181633723
Retard
>>
>>181635050
tranny spotted
>>
>>181635227
>hurr durr give shit info
>get called out on giving shit info
>better call someone else a retard
>>
>>181635234
>never been gm
>never even played tbc
desu that's probably a lot of the shitters in here which is why you should never join a /vg/ guild.
>>
>>181635072
That's fair enough but people should really get rid of all the attentionwhores and epic xD retards
>>
>>181635349
honestly i'd take someone who's new but not a faggot over someone who's not new but a total faggot
>>
>>181635516
have fun raiding then
>>
>>181635516
honestly it's less about them being an established or unknown faggot and more of them actually knowing how to lead a guild and the content.
non-obnoxious players can stay but attention whores and xD ironic memers need to get booted
>>
>>181634450
Too late, I, Loeiz, best priest of Elysium and TBC vet, will make the bestest guild.Once they see my display of Napoleonic leadership and charisma, the ability to outshitpost the entire tranny clique for supreme thread dominance, MoH cucks will kys themselfs and beg me with dick pics to which Ill fap but wont invite them
>>
>TBC IS SO HARD
when will this meme end, hardest part is gear choice and that can be done by setting up an addon
>>
>>181635980
>game is so hard lol
>just press buttons hurr durr

fucking easy lol
>>
>>181635516
I agree with this and I bet others do as well.
I just want to have fun and attention whores or obnoxious children make things less fun.
>>
I'll raid lead the literally who guild if it's actually going to be a thing
my only requirement is that namefags are not invited under any circumstances
I would rather invite normalfags
>>
>>181634450

Shut up you fucking retard. Only I am the power to lead the new guild on Felmyst.
>>

reminder to join the Alliance gummy discord for a clique-free experience, MoH/Nihilum will be rolling horde for belf trannies and Alexensual will be rolling Horde
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (195KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
195KB, 1440x900px
this is me Meerkatz, I'm going to be leading the Horde vg guild on gummies. and will ban all attention whores and trannies
>>
>>181636638
so you will ban yourself???
>>
Maybe I should make the guild. I've led /vg/ guilds before and I know how to handle most of the stupid shitty drama you fucking retards put out.
>>
>>181636638
old pic, timestamp it
>>
File: 1491244717352.jpg (213KB, 545x750px) Image search: [Google]
1491244717352.jpg
213KB, 545x750px
>>181636553
>Join discord
>Cannot recognize a single person from MoH
>>
>>181636738
Who are you?
>>
>>181636638
*clicks on spells*
*keyboard turns*
*posts in third person*
>>
>>181636875
eh i kind of doubt the real meer is even awake yet, not sure why false flagging should get any traction
>>
Info on Gummy release?
>>
>>181636796
No one important, fuck off.
>>
>>181636996
no one really knows, probably 2-3 weeks away
>>
>>181636484
>>181636324
>>181635685
Honestly I'd enjoy that, I can deal with the organisational aspects of guild leadership, I've done so in other games at least and if I have someone who can lead the raid for us then that's the main problem lifted
Namefags are, obviously, absolutely not allowed if I make the guild. I don't care about server firsts or hardcore raid progression as long as there is some kind of progression, stagnation is boring and awful in WoW.

>>181636738
I don't care as long as you rule with an iron fist, I absolutely want to avoid faggots, attention whores, epic memers xD and drama. My train of thought here is if you want something done right you need to do it yourself but you probably think similiarly.
>>
http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=360027&p=2833722#post2833722
>lol10 shills will defend this
top kek
>>
>>181636796
manlet, also known as notadwarf and risa from kronos and old nost. I have MC/BWL raid leading experience
>>
>>181637126

Alright thanks.
>>
>>181637198

Who the fuck is Manlet. Hes not me, fuck off.
>>
File: 1498138733975.png (197KB, 390x355px) Image search: [Google]
1498138733975.png
197KB, 390x355px
>>181637178
>8x Multiboxer
>Premade honor grinding
What the actual fuck?
>>
>>181637163
>I don't care about server firsts or hardcore raid progression as long as there is some kind of progression, stagnation is boring and awful in WoW.
This is the philosophy a /vg/ guild needs. No namefags, no drama bullshit. Just raiding, and good times.
>>
>>181636484
>>181636738
>>181637064
>>181637318

The impersonation meme is a problem when trying to set this up as you can obviously see but I'd like to see this no drama guild work out and it'd suck if it failed because of a lack of organization
I have an old email adress I set up for wow so send me an email there and we'll figure out how to set this up I guess
Include a screenshot so I can see the (You)s on >>181636738 and >>181636484 and we can figure out how to set this up if you guys want.
[email protected]
>>
File: (you) wow.png (53KB, 894x428px) Image search: [Google]
(you) wow.png
53KB, 894x428px
>>181637787
ha ha I'm retarded (mostly tired)
>>
so guys can we like make a guild that has no drama and everyone is totally cool and good skilled player.

I've never played private servers before but I'm sure I could be a great GM since I'm a literal who and not well known
>>
>>181637989
better let indy lead it
>>
>>181637787
I'm >>181636484 but the (You) isn't showing up
[email protected]
using a temp email because the rest of mine are too sensitive to post
>>
File: doubt.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>181638326
>the (You) isn't showing up
>>
>>181638475
it happens sometimes
>>
>what is inspect element

reddit please fuck off
>>
>>181626304
these are stupid fucking names. LOL DUDE SO IRONIC HAHA ALL LOWER CASE LOL RUNESCAPE ROFL LMAO ??????????? XDDD

kill yourselves
>>
>>181639136
>implying 12 year old shitposters know how basic things like html work
I sent the guy an email telling him to delete the original post anyway, if he can't deliver on that it's a moot point anyway
>>
File: I love reddit.png (38KB, 698x222px) Image search: [Google]
I love reddit.png
38KB, 698x222px
>>181639136
get out reddit lover
>>
>>181639249
you can't delete posts after 5 minutes retard

see >>181639136
>>
>>181639387
>you can't delete posts after 5 minutes retard
:^)
>>
now that you outed yourself as a crossboarder can you fuck off, nobody is going to join your normie discord guild
>>
>>181639585
I outed myself as a crossboarder in my first post saying I haven't been here since Nost, retard.
>>
just downloaded the TBC client, anyone want to mess around on Gummy?
>>
never played much warlock, was gonna roll an affliction lock
good idea or bad idea
>>
>>181640067
why don't we mess around in your bed? ;))
>>
>>181640141
back to /elyg/ with you, tranny degenerate
>>
Fuck you gummykeks you killed our general. Enjoy your server that will get shutdown in a month after release. Will be lmaoing @ you all, especially those who sold their elysium accounts. Can't wait to see you all crying when blizzard shuts it down. Also
>non scripted vanilla content
>non scripted pvp mechanics
>a history of shutting down his own projects multiple times
>>
>>181640453
>tranny

I'm just a regular guy, dude
>>
>>181640498
>non scripted vanilla content
>non scripted pvp mechanics
it's very hard to get away with lies like this when anyone can just play the beta to see for themselves
>>
>>181640092
best dps, great pvp, really no downsides to warlock other than it's boring in raids
>>
>>181640752
>scripted Vanilla content

you won't be able to enter BRD/Scholo/Strat/DM/MC/BWL/ZG/AQ/Naxx on the beta or on release because none of it is scripted
>>
>>181640852
thank you
>>
>>181640993
I'm not sure if the same applies to affliction, I'm not familiar with the specs
>>
>>181640970
>BWL/ZG/AQ/Naxx
Go ahead and enter those raids on Elysium. Give me some screenshots, I'll wait :3

Oh yeah, equip your AV rewards while you're at it.
>>
i made alliance priest on the Gummy test server, but funnily, i have all the horde racial priest abilities and not a single ally one

any idea if thats on purpose?
>>
Anyone up for some dungeons/battlegrounds on Gummy?
>>
>>181641937
The horde ones are in the general tab, your racials ones are in your holy/disc tabs. Is feedback disc or shadow?
>>
>>181641937
they just gave people every spell regardless of their race
alliance paladins even have seal of blood
but they said that's not going to be how it is when the server actually launches
>>
>>181641937
I don't think it's on purpose necessarily, I read a post saying that the instant 70 thing caused some funky spellbook stuff. Like alliance paladins are getting seal of blood, which excited them for a little bit before someone posted saying it was just a byproduct of the instant 70 process and not going to be a custom change for launch.
(this was a few days ago so if they've said something else I haven't seen it)
>>
>>181642120
im shadow and nope, i dont have my racials anywhere in my spellbook(im night elf, dont have the moonshards or the elune's blessing)

>>181642126
weird that i dont have exactly the alliance spells tho

>>181642238
yeah, i understand that its just for testing purpose but i found it weird.
not complaining tho, i prefer to have devouring plague than the shitty moonshards :^)
>>
holy shit, how do i make my camera zoom out more than the default in TBC, this is fucking irritating, especially when flying, my character is way too zoomed in
>>
>>181642602
it's in the options
>>
>>181642602
get FoV fix instead of trying to zoom out like a retard
>>
>>181642468
>i dont have my racials anywhere in my spellbook(im night elf
huh you're right, I just checked out the trainer and rank 2 upwards needs to be bought which means you're going to have to do your racial quests. dwarf wasn't like that they were already in book. quirk of instant 70 beta.
>>
Shattrath is such an ugly capital, holy shit.Its the think i hate the most in TBC, compared to Stormwind/Ironforge and especially Dalaran is such a shitty hub city
>>
>>181643238
>shat is so ugly
no shit, it's destroyed
>>
>>181643212
eh, cant be arsed, ill just use the better horde racials during the test

thanks anyway senpai
>>
File: 4Chan_Meme_Pepe_Laughing9.jpg (906KB, 2544x4000px) Image search: [Google]
4Chan_Meme_Pepe_Laughing9.jpg
906KB, 2544x4000px
>ALLIANCE PALADINS HAVE SEAL OF BLOOD
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAHHAAHA QUALITY FUCKING SCRIPTING

YOU CANNOT FABRICATE THIS
>>
>>181643406
Are you legitimately braindamaged?
>>
>>181643554
right yeah i forgot, alliance had seal of blood in tbc right?? hahha oh right yeah gummy never intended it to be "blizzlike" anyway. LOL
>>
>>181643406
I refuse to believe you're pretending, you have got to be legitimately, diagnosably retarded.
>>
so does this general play Warmane or what?
>>
>>181644114
lol fuck no
>>
>>181643640
Even if you're just pretending to be retarded you will still look like a retard.
>>
>>181643646
>>181644206
k
>>
>>181643353
i mean, the whole color palette, everything looks like shit

its boring and depressing, fuck that
>>
>>181643238
Shattrath is aids but not because it looks like it's from Halo, but because it's a neutral city
>>
File: naga stole my bike.jpg (10KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
naga stole my bike.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
I'm in touch with one of the people who responded about the <literal whos> working name subject to change guild
before we even bother figuring things out and setting them up we need to know if we'd actually get people together to play or if you're all just going to join existing / established groups. If nobody is gonna join I can save myself the work, obviously.
The goal of this guild is to raid with progress in mind without being tryhard hardcore. There won't be 100% attendance rules and I'm not going to kick you for not being BiS after 4 days but the overall goal is still making progress in the content because wiping at the same boss is obviously frustrating. We're all autists here but you should be able to improve your play if somebody tells you what you can improve.
Not allowed are:
>trannie attentionwhores
>namefags
>epic memers

basically don't be an obnoxious cunt

Vote here if you'd like to join https://www.strawpoll.me/13356051
>>
>>181646435
What's this guild?
>>
>>181646435
why do normies think they can progress prenerf BC raid content with a social guild. obviously the people that play every day are going to join a real guild and not give loot to some girl(male) gamer that needs to be carried by a vg guild.

this isn't Vanilla, be happy you can have a 4chan themed leveling guild where you can spam pol pasta and not get guild kicked
>>
>>181646435
Literally everything you said is already here
Something tells me you are from MoH trying to divide and conquer
>>
Most of MoH will go back to Elysium desu
>>
>mocky already trying to d&c

lol
>>
>>181647705
It's a fucking requirement for them to be such insufferable autists.
>>
>>181646435
<GORDOK CLAN HS FOOTBALL>
>>
>>181647181
>>181647705
Believe what you will, I have no way to prove anything else. I last played on Nost with /vg/ and the guild there was massive cancer and the offenders weren't kicked because the officers were part of them and I want to avoid that this time around - that is all
>>
>>181647337
this unironically desu. they'll call the raids a gear check grind after wiping on the horse boss in kara for 4 months in a row and go back to Kronos 2
>>
dwarf or ne hunter, basically stoneform vs meld. which should I pick? leaning dwarf for aesthetics. I'm not sure that draenei hot and hit rating competes.
>>
>>181646435
/vg/ guilds never have raid times i can make but i'd level with you fags and help out however I could in the meantime. I like your idea a lot so far.
>>
>>181647953
The idea so far was having the core raid times be on the weekend as most people will be available there and we don't have lives anyway. If there's enough people Kara would be split into EU and NA.
Just ideas so far, nothing set in stone yet - if I don't get enough people to sign the charter I'm not going to bother, honestly, but obviously I'd like if this works.
>>
>>181647862
>1% physical hit for your entire party
>not sure it competes with stoneform and fucking meld

um

lol?
>>
>>181647705
Mocky single handly destroyed any attempts of the horde of having a guild in Elysium by making fake guilds, shilling and setting groups of people agaisnt each other, he is super autistic about falseflagging, shitposting and samefagging, really, shut him down before he gets to try
>>
>>181647824
Then why the fuck are you trying to create another guild when there is already one clique-free?
>>
>>181648209
pvp wise
>>
>>181646435
>no namefags
what does this mean
>>
>>181647181
>cock inhaler

every time
>>
>>181648209
you're going to have a shaman in your raid group anyway
>>
>>181648172
I'll join anything that has actual leadership and plans. I don't think I've ever seen the current discords admin log on. So I'm thinking it's probably a d&c discord.

>>181648298
Oh, alright.

>>181648343
Shamans give spell hit, not physical. The hit buff is relative to your class as draenei.

>>181648216
Yup, now he's back at it again.
>>
>>181634450
Do it. Go alliance and post discord link
>>
>>181634450
make a discord and kick mocky on sight please he's already started his shitposting crusade in the current one
>>
>>181648172
I like late night any day, really, but I'm probably the exception as I have RL commitments. Either way I think the idea sounds awesome so far and I'm down.
>>
>>181648310
it means no attentionwhoring via pictures of you hanging out/doing stupid shit in game
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (207KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
207KB, 1024x768px
>I'm just a regular normal guy like you! make me guild master I'll distribute loot and raidspots so you don't have to worry about anything

why do normies get off on controlling people, take your virtue signaling back to reddlt. if you're not actually exceptionally good at the game why should anyone let you be in charge of anything, nobody cares if you're a really "nice guy."
>>
link hordecord
>>
Place your bets now on if the alliance guild will survive against the 15 people constantly trying to infiltrate and d&c.

You can bet mocky will be spamming the thread on launch advertising his 3 different alliance guilds.
>>
>>181648230
The last /vg/ guild I was in was advertised as drama free and all I got was shitposting, drama and wipes.
We're also (maybe) going Horde, as all the guilds who think of themselves as important have announced to be hopping Alliance.

>>181648514
>>181648604
>>181648764
>>181648858
https://discord.gg/Tafuuhf

Alright let's see where this takes us friends.

>>181649072
Dunno if we're going Horde yet but maybe.
>>
>>181646319
Dalaran was top comfy tho
>>
>all these discord normies fighting over who gets to be the "real" 4chan discord guild
>>
File: 1456777946888.jpg (108KB, 710x592px) Image search: [Google]
1456777946888.jpg
108KB, 710x592px
>comfy pvp on warmane
>comfy leveling on gummy soon
finally, 2017 is the year of TBC
>>
>tfw no automute led tbc guild
>>
ive just done my first dungeon on the Gummy test and holy shit, i forgot how much harder dungeons were in TBC

ive played wotlk for the last time i played wow and the difference is day and night

also, mana management in tbc is a bitch
>>
>>181649732
too bad its a shit expansion

the only reason why im waiting for Crestfall is because of their expansion progression and cant wait to eventually in 3-4 years finally play on a good scritped WotLK server

yes, im that retarded ;_;
>>
>>181649631
I'm not trying to be "real", I want to have a comfy game experience without drama while being able to shitpost.
>>
>>181643406
>>181643640

it's a beta test
>>
>>181649034
My thoughts exactly. Virtue signaling motherfuckers need to off themselves.
M-m-uh whos.
A literal who will likely quit when hes level 20 and leave the guild to die.
>>
>>181649631
No one is fighting over anything. Someone stepped up to leadership which is few and far between in vg guilds so we moved over. It's not like there was a protest lmfao.
>>
File: 1476066195233.png (56KB, 491x585px) Image search: [Google]
1476066195233.png
56KB, 491x585px
>server is broken to shit
>"i-i-i-i-i-it's not supposed to be blizzlike tho"
>>
>>181650473
>broken to shit

What is broken?
>>
>>181648514
Yeah, but that shaman will be a draenei.
>>
File: 17huntard.jpg (9KB, 133x141px) Image search: [Google]
17huntard.jpg
9KB, 133x141px
>>181650116
>Waiting for crestfall
>>
>>181650647
Draenei shamans give spell hit. Draenei hunters give physical hit. Therefor a shaman draenei does not blanket the entire raid in hit, and so every hunter should also default to playing draenei.
>>
>>181649918
>mana management in tbc is a bitch
5 second rule, if you're healing abuse it as much as you can
>>
>>181650116
>crestfall
there are already plenty of good wotlk servers
>>
>right clicking off your flying mount makes you shoot forward and not drop
fucking trash
>>
>>181650886
im a shadow priest, shit sucks
>>
>>181650998
like?
they are either not populated enough or if they have good population like warmane they have dogshit scripting

also, most of them are already on ICC and its almost impossible to do naxx/ulduar/toc as a new player
>>
>>181650789
well after considering the different bow/gun animations and weighing the relative racials I'm going dwarf.
>>
>>181651728
>impossible to do naxx/ulduar/toc as a new player

freshcucks, when will they learn
>>
>>181651728
Evens warmane's wotlk server is okay, but the best servers are all very progressed or p2w/funserver. But i don't mind that for wotlk as it is basically a funserver type expansion
>>
>>181651284
priests have always had issues with mana. make friends with a mage. Id say take up cooking but I don't think there are many recipes that restore mana in bc. Nothing like the easy to make kungaloosh in wrath
>>
>elyg and literal whos arguing before a release date is even announced like they are going to have the main guild

cute
>>
>can't decide between warlock and ele sham
fug
>>
>>181652650
Gummy isn't announcing a release, the servers will just go live one day. The absolute madman.
>>
>>181652650
>new IP

every time
>>
>>181653014
Stupid way to do it.
>>
File: 4Chan_Meme_Wojak_Crying21.png (486KB, 900x973px) Image search: [Google]
4Chan_Meme_Wojak_Crying21.png
486KB, 900x973px
GUMMY IS GOING TO FAIL AND I WILL LAUGH
LAUGH
LAUGH!!!!
>>
>>181653014
Is there an actual source for this?
>>
>>181653014
There's zero proof of this, people start the same rumor for every new server

At the very least it's premature before we see what gummy decides to go with in terms of faction balancing
>>
>>181653393
No
>>
>>181653435
He's already decided that there will just be a faction based queue and nothing more.
>>
File: 1498860152522.png (96KB, 556x430px) Image search: [Google]
1498860152522.png
96KB, 556x430px
>>181653393
>>181653271
if there's no release date how am I going to organize my guild for server firsts and quit my job in anticipation for a new server
>>
>>181653271
If you think so. I don't have a source but I heard his reasoning was that he didn't want like 1000 people clogging each starting zone, also to prevent autists like grizzly from leaving everyone is the dust and gaining an upper hand or something like that.
>>
>>181653718
Wageslavery is a thing of the past. Take the neet pill.
>>
File: fanart-1113-full.jpg (535KB, 1450x895px) Image search: [Google]
fanart-1113-full.jpg
535KB, 1450x895px
>>
File: fanart-1036-full.jpg (544KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
fanart-1036-full.jpg
544KB, 1280x800px
>>
everyone please vote in the new, non-meme poll for our new guild name (horde)

>>
Alliance guild DOA?
>>
File: rtnb85.gif (3MB, 269x320px) Image search: [Google]
rtnb85.gif
3MB, 269x320px
We gonna doe some dungeons for fun, need 2 dps and 1 tank to start a group(ally side)

go make characters and come play with us lads
>>
File: nightstalker ganking.png (985KB, 1278x661px) Image search: [Google]
nightstalker ganking.png
985KB, 1278x661px
>mfw reporting all the best farming bugs that I can't abuse because of my class choice
>>
damn this server is really good
>>
>>181655541
>doing the right thing for the wrong reason
the system works
>>
File: fanart-1112-full.jpg (499KB, 1400x872px)
fanart-1112-full.jpg
499KB, 1400x872px
>>
>>181653589
Do we know how strict it is
>>
who's gonna be the gm on the ally guild?
>>
>>181656467
me apparently
>>
>>181656607
Who are you?
>>
>>181656692
(You)
>>
>>181656796
As gm, I'd send all trannies and tranny orbiters
back to the pit. There shall be no tranny drama, not on my watch.
>>
>>181657159
what about cute boys?
>>
Did anyone here play on Scriptcraft?

Was anyone around for the THE CORE TEN incident?
>>
>>181657241
no gays either
>>
TBC was some good times. My GM was a psycho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcBNLHtsQzM
>>
LFM Kara attune, starting from the beginning
Need a dps, healer, and tank on horde side. Whisper Bobgar
>>
>>181658569
>SHUT UP N***ER

this is why i dont raid with 4Channers. /po/tards ruin it with their toxicity.
>>
>>181658569
What a toxic RL holy shit, chill the fuck out
>>
it's going to be so hilarious watching all the /elyg/ fags hug the floor in 5 mans and then raids.

doing MC for over a year straight caused so many shitters to act like they're anything but trash
>>
>>181658569
wtf?
What server was that? What is exwow?
How did someone not go to that tough guy's house and toss him around? Or why would someone even stay in the guild?
I feel like I'm missing something or I'm retarded.
>>
What have you been testing on the beta so far?
>>
anyone wanna come with us and do the Kara attunement?
>>
Summer is here, someone should revive /wpsg/ and roll on some random wotlk server.
>>
northcraft soon, friends
>>
why are non-english speakers so shit at this game?
>>
>>181663832
Russians and chinese?
>>
>>181662951
im up for the x7 warmane server if we get enough people
>>
>>181664568
literally anyone who isnt a native english speaker is complete shit
>>
>>181664702
>mol10

no

either back to gd or northcraft
>>
>>181665165
just do GD, northcraft is shit
>>
>>181664938
plenty of non-english europeans are good
>>
>>181665361
/wpsg/ revival is ON

time to drive shitty TBCbabs out

death to gummyshills and moltards
>>
>>181665165
gf is dead

northcraft might be good, if it gets good population

>>181665361
>northcraft is shit
how do you know, its not even out yet

also, it would be good for all of us to start on a fresh server and do naxx/ulduar/toc etc
>>
>>181660853
yea, Exwow. That was just a compilation of the worst outbursts. There are other vids on the channel of the good times. And the good times were pretty fucking good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X56nh2ViHo&index=3&list=PL29WNL7fOXF8Eri4FeFlbKRomwdjNMRyy
>>
>>181660853
What happens is that anyone with any backbone leaves the fucking guild or is kicked everyone that stays is just one of those "I just wanna raid man" spineless faggots
>>
File: 1402377377112.gif (2MB, 300x164px) Image search: [Google]
1402377377112.gif
2MB, 300x164px
>trying to pick between rolling a warrior or priest on gummy
>>
>>181665640
false
>>
>>181663119
nice, i thought im the only guy whos gonna play there

i fucking hate TBC with all the gay-ass space setting
>>
>>181665928
both are cancer for leveling
>>
>>181668898
I knew warriors were bad for leveling but priests don't seem like they'd be that bad especially once you stick it out to shadowform
>>
>>181669029
yeah, shadow priest is not as bad as warr/healer priest for leveling, but its still annoying to drink after every 2-3 mobs
>>
>>181669430
>drinking as priest

what, just wand everything to death. it was the easiest leveling ever in vanilla.
>>
>>181669580
>wand everything to death

yeah, im not waiting 30 minutes to kill a mob
>>
File: 1498804457209.gif (2MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
1498804457209.gif
2MB, 580x433px
>>181663119
>>181668649
>instant 70
>>
>>181669858
yeah, thats the only problem i have with the server, but otherwise it looks pretty decent

if it gets big pop, i wouldnt really mind the instant 68, its not like you stick around for too much in vanilla and outland zones in wotlk anyway
>>
migrate whenever

>>181670334
>>181670334
>>181670334
>>181670334
>>181670334
>>
poop
>>
>threadwars

so it begins...
>>
>>181669681
lmao you're fucking retarded, it's literally faster than some classes
Thread posts: 733
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.