[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fhg/ - For Honor General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 752
Thread images: 114

File: waifu.png (203KB, 900x997px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.png
203KB, 900x997px
"Why Are People Surprised The Guy Named Roman Isn't Nerfing The Roman Character" Edition

Dead from a single GB: >>180996076

>Updated Season 2 Info: Character and Map details
https://pastebin.com/4qcpMRZK

>New players:
http://pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
http://forhonor.wikia.com
http://forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
http://alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
https://fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
http://gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
http://gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
http://gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
>>
repeat after me fhg

ROMA
>>
>>181166171
INVICTA
>>
I want valk to crush me with her thighs while Nobushi watches
>>
>>181166259
I want Femnobi.

That's all, I want her.
>>
>>181165573
>>181165617
do you not remember that it took several months for the wolf engraving to not be called lion 2
>>
File: superman.webm (3MB, 1080x675px) Image search: [Google]
superman.webm
3MB, 1080x675px
New revenge buffs!
>>
>>181166063
UNSUSPEND ME YOU CANADIAN FUCKS!
I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!
Who thought it was a good idea to put a report button in a game that generates enough salt to make the dead sea look like a pure spring?
>>
File: .gif (1MB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
1MB, 360x203px
>haha cent wont get nerfed they gotta sell those passes haha
>>
Are there even enough players on PC to fill a tournament tree. I literally cannot play anything that isn't dominion or duel.
>>
>>181166854
Stop education shaming them, they're programmers not zoologists.
>>
When did they say the Cent cc nerf is dropping? 2 weeks from now or season 3?
>>
>>181167328
That's because Dom is the only mode worth playing and Duel is only there as a containment mode.
>>
why the FUCK can you be kicked for inactivity from a PAUSED PvAI game
>>
File: orochi mains.png (13KB, 565x96px) Image search: [Google]
orochi mains.png
13KB, 565x96px
>>
>>181167328
Dom will be fine I guess. A salty shitshow with randoms though.
>>
>>181167328
maybe
since there is new content we might spike up to 2k players again
how does it feel that Battleborn has nearly as many players now as For Honor
>>
>>181167687
So, why doesn't he play something else?
>>
File: lel.gif (143KB, 545x524px) Image search: [Google]
lel.gif
143KB, 545x524px
>>181167687
>>
Will Lawman stand a chance in competitive?
>>
>>181168046
Probably. I mean he's got really good punishers, provided your opponent isn't a mighty tortoise and screws things up, and you can react well I'd say lawbringer still stands a shot.
>>
>>181167834
makes me feel like kyssing myself
>>
>>181167886
this man got rep 30 for roach and kept playing, for weeks. he's a maniac.
>>
>Dueling some guy
>He's playing Cent
>I win the first round fucking easily
>He says nothing
>Second round I am winning super hard
>Suddenly he fucking ledges me
>Alright, could have been an accident
>Third round, he fucking does it again
>Says ":)" in chat
>Alright, so he's a cunt
>Last round
>He fucking activates revenge and kills me
>Call him out on being a cunt
>"lmao just using game mechanics bro xD"
>Rematch him
>Destroy him
>Bend him over my knee and absolutely spank him without any mercy
>He quits

You know why you don't ledge people in duels? Not because of "MUH HONOR" or some shit like that, but because it's fucking boring. When ledging becomes an accepted tactic in a 1v1, the whole match devolves into both players just jerking off and waiting for an opportunity to ledge.
>>
>>181168449
He doesn't play anything but Orochi? No wonder he's frustrated.
>>
>>181166670
Imagine the hand stands and flexibility of her.....unf
>>
File: supreme laughter.jpg (194KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
supreme laughter.jpg
194KB, 517x768px
>>181168910
>>
>>181168910
Sounds like you got outplayed
>>
>>181168910
>Muh skill
>Muh it's boriiiing
>Being this scrub
Playing fundamentals is meta unless you're a shitter and only play for lulz.
>>
>>181168910
This is why I never duel. Duel makes presumably otherwise normal gamers tilt and sperg out into the most rabid meme queens I have ever had the displeasure of meeting.
>>
>>181168910
This is why I love duels, love ledging people and watching them cry about honor.
>>
>>181169456
Considering I won easily when he didn't ledge me, and also won two rounds where he activated revenge, I think I did the outplaying ultimately.

>>181169478
>>181169645
Are you going to pretend like people just fishing for ledges isn't fucking boring? It's not about "honor" or some stupid concept, it's about making the game actually fucking enjoyable. It makes the turtle meta even more turtle-based because you can instantly kill someone off a single parry. You aren't allowed to simultaneously dislike the turtle meta and also vouch for fucking ledging.
>>
>>181169784
>Are you going to pretend like people just fishing for ledges isn't fucking boring?
Nah it is if you do it all the time, I just do it when I'm frustrated with Dominion. I used to like Dom but not anymore.
>>
>>181169924
Fishing for ledges isn't so bad in a 4v4 mode because you can always just run away and find someone else to fight because that Warlord refuses to move from his camping spot. In 1v1, you're forced to just sit there and watch as they stare you down, and there's nothing you can do about it because if you actively try attack them they will just kill you in a single hit.
>>
>>181169784
I guess what i'm saying is that you can call it boring all you want, but it's very realistic strategy considering how the game currently works. You could sit there and claim that any strategy is boring if it doesn't agree with you.

Environmental kills are core to the game.

If you want to play an enjoyable game, and consider a well-formed combat system and wealth of strategic options to be things that are part of that enjoyable game, sounds like you've got the wrong game ecksdee
>>
>>181170323
Ledging in duels IS boring, and actively detracts from the game. It's not like it's some difficult, ancient technique that only the three Lords of Darkness ever mastered and used to subjugate all of mankind: it's as simple as pressing one button twice. Having ledging be taboo in duels is a good thing, because it prevents everyone from descending into a retarded mutually assured destruction scenario where both players just sit on opposite sides of the map waiting for the other to get bored and open themselves up to a ledge opportunity.

What I would like is more environmental damage/interactions in duels. Stuff like being able to throw your opponent into a stack of boxes to stun them and drain stamina, or more stuff like the fires. The environment being used to mix things up and secure extra damage is fun, having it be the absolute most powerful strategy that encourages essentially being AFK isn't.
>>
Could a kind anon give me a quick rundown on the update that just hit console?
>>
do the ornaments you get from winning tourneys carry over?
>>
>>181171119
Release Note – V1.08.02

Centurion

Jab and Charged Jab area of effect updated.
Developer comments: Centurion’s Jabs will now be less efficient at tracking enemies dodging backwards. Overall, this should make Jabs easier to dodge.

[Bug Fix] Heavy Attack is no longer guaranteed after a left Throw.
Developer comments: Centurion’s left Throw was cancellable sooner into Heavy Attack than other directional Throws. This was an unintended bug causing Heavy Attack to be guaranteed out of left Throw only.

[Bug Fix] Removed the ability to Quick Throw out of Guard Mode.
Developer comments: By unlocking during the Quick Throw startup, it was very easy to confuse the opponent into a Counter Guard Break and then punish with a Heavy Attack. This unlock tech wasn’t intended so we’ve removed it.

[Bug Fix] Removed the ability to switch target on Parry Counter startup.
[Bug Fix] Parry Counter startup now removes Shugoki’s Passive Uninterruptible Stance before the hit.
Developer comments: Specific Parry follow up attacks are meant to hit the parried target, which is why we’re removing Centurion’s ability to switch target during Parry Counter. The Shugoki fix addresses a readability issue. By visualizing the removal of the Uninterruptible Stance before the hit, we hope Shugokis have a better understanding of what happens when they get counter parried by Centurions.

Phalanx duration reduced to 10 seconds (from 45).
Developer comments: Phalanx was too strong even for a level 4 feat. The duration of the effect made it a tactical no brainer. With a 45 second duration, Centurion could pretty much activate Phalanx at any time, it would always be useful for at least one player on the team. By reducing the duration to 10 seconds we want Centurion to really think twice about when to use Phalanx in order not to waste it.
>>
>>181171328
nothing carries over from PTR, its a separate instance/server
>>
>>181171070
Reality Check: DUEL IS BORING

Basically why Dom and Skirm are objectively superior game modes: There's a sense of urgency since standing still like an idiot is actually dangerous/disadvantageous. It REALLY helps flow when circumstance encourages players to move more and be aggressive.

Furthermore, ranked duel mode is such a joke it's insulting of them to be attempting it at this point. Even disregarding Redditfags and their incessant bitching, the majority of the FH community is well aware that the game simply isn't balanced/complex enough to be taken seriously competitively.
>>
>tfw warlord still hasn't been balanced.
>tfw no one is surprised because ubisoft failed them
>>
>>181171719
its already filled to the brim with warlords trying to get easy free shit via cheesing
>>
>>181171719
If the game had more players and better matchmaking I would find 4v4 modes more enjoyable. As is, it's stressful and frustrating to go against a four player premade of Rep 10 guys with 144 GearScore while your team has you and 3 random guys who haven't even got a single hero to Rep 1.

I will say Dominion is the best mode in the game, though. Actively encouraging players to engage each other and fight instead of turtling makes For Honor a lot better.
>>
>>181171994
See this shit?
It's just like tryhards pretending Super Smash is a fighting game.

>Final D
>No items
>Best 2/3 characters 4evar
>This is legit competitive now since enough people pretend it is.
>>
>>181172571
Oh no! You've awoken the autists of smash! They'll come for you, for daring to say their precious party/family game is not a legit fighter!!!
>>
>>181171719
>Basically why Dom and Skirm are objectively superior game modes:
I find these really boring but it's a good thing they aren't the only game mode.
>>
>>181172782
They still can be, like any game can be. I still think they're a lot more entertaining that fucking duels though. Brawl is still really fun if you don't have honorfags bitching at you (EDIT: still fun with honorfags bitching at you).

Maybe I'd like to see some more game modes with looming non-player forces that encourage action. Maybe an objective mode where you protect an NPC, or a mode that moves teams through areas in some kind of progression toward the end of a match.
>>
>>181173351
>Maybe an objective mode where you protect an NP
Protect the ram maybe.
>>
>playing dom just now
>enemy team has a warlord just pouring on the salt because we beat them last match
>make them break again
>kill warlord immediately
>teammates off doing who knows what
>enemy warden strolls up
>proceed to kill him using nothing but shield bash
>gb and throw him to the ground out of stamina
>shield bash some more

Its so fun killing people using nothing but shield bash. Its probably one of the only reasons I still play.
>>
What's the fucking deal with cent?
>parries once
5-8 links gone
>>
>>181173665
His light parries deal 60 damage if you know what you are doing, making his guaranteed punishes some of the strongest in the game. However, he has literally no way to open his opponent up without putting himself at enormous risk.
>>
>>181173467
Oh it's sooo satisfying :D I also like Conq a lot. Sometimes I throw people into a wall, and just do instant heavy shield bash from full block until i'm out of stam or they die. People who don't know how to time the dodge just stand there and eat them.

Actually works as a combo if you throw to wall, heavy sb, heavy att.
>>
File: AdySIFv.jpg (150KB, 650x975px) Image search: [Google]
AdySIFv.jpg
150KB, 650x975px
Why do you people still give this game attention?

Why live under Ubisoft's shitty roof?
>>
>>181172761
>autists of smash
Honestly, it's almost as bad when people try to treat FH like it's a legit fighter. Granted, most of these sorry losers are people who ACTUALLY poured time into Dark Souls pvp and thought it was "dank."
>>
File: This Is Bait.jpg (24KB, 298x318px) Image search: [Google]
This Is Bait.jpg
24KB, 298x318px
which class would you consider non-bs?
>>
>>181175690
Kensei, Zerker, and Warden. Kensei and Berzerker are pure skill and mindgames with no outstanding exploits or crutches.
>>
>>181173980
does anyone has a webm of that?
>>
>>181175852
It's as simple as parrying a light, moving your guard to the opposite direction and holding heavy. It's guaranteed.
>>
>>181175690
Kensei, Zerker and maybe Valk though I think the guard swap sweep bug is still in the game.
>>
>>181175980
im still not good enough for light parries
how do i get good at that?
just either read or mad reactive skills??
>>
>>181176223
the guard sweep bug only really affected slow guard change characters, but that's normalized now
>>
>>181176254
On PC? Practice and get good at reacting as well as reading your opponents.

On consoles? Use ancient magicks to look into the future.
>>
>>181175690
kensei, zerker, lawman, conq, roach
>>
>>181176549
>Lawman
>Non-bullshit

I like him and all but the shove on block is nonsense.
>>
>>181174826
Why do people believe in higher powers, why do they vote or waste money on video games in the first place anon. Why do people cosplay? It all comes down to personal pleasure.
Now please bait another general pessimistic anon, you've done it here 3 times already
>>
>>181176713
it really aint, literally just dodge it
>>
>>181176797
>Go for a dodge
>Get guard broken into a heavy
>Heavy confirms another shove
>Repeat

>Dodge on reaction to the indicator
>It's actually a heavy
>Heavy lands
>Heavy confirms another shove
>Repeat

Law isn't as bad as other characters, but making the shove guaranteed on block was a fucking mistake. Why go for parries when you can just block?
>>
File: tfw no autoparry or shield.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
tfw no autoparry or shield.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>181167242
>Revenge buffs
I wish.
>>
people who use the longest execution in duels should be killed in the same fashion
>>
>>181178073
>Executing in duels
>>
Does the Slip Through feat work in deflects?
>>
>>181178073
I've trained myself to hold them in the executable state for as long as possible before it kicks you out.

Then I perform the longest execution my character has.
>>
>>181178073
Nah, my shinobi Lawman executes are great. I'll think I'll keep using them.
>>
>>181178073
Time to buy the longest executions for duels
>>
File: chip.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
chip.webm
3MB, 853x480px
Would higher chip damage help against the turtle meta?
>>
>>181182301
it would at least give an incentivise to parry a heavy feint, so it's a start.
>>
>>181182301
They could fix it by giving you 10 blocks/parries per week.
>>
>>181174826
I still enjoy most matches I play.
Right now the only real problem I got is Cent being bullshit in a agank and not fun to fight in 1v1.
>>
File: 1491604560740.jpg (23KB, 408x400px) Image search: [Google]
1491604560740.jpg
23KB, 408x400px
>>181182301
To fix the turtle meta, you remove all of the attack and block indicators, give everyone reflex guard, and ultimately remove peacekeeper and shinobi from the entire game
Increase health pools across the board, or keep them the same for much faster paced matches
Give some incentive to being aggressive, make parries harder, revert GBs to where you had to actually time them instead of mashing out, make parries harder
Give characters a wider array of moves and make it so only certain moves can be feinted/held/cancelled into other moves
Your guard directions are now separate stances, each with different moves based on them, and can only be held for a few seconds thanks to reflex guard, your neutral stance also has its own moves
Speed up attacks and, if not already removed entirely, keep PK and Shinobi's speeds the same, as they're already quick within some margin

None of these are good suggestions, and there is no way to remove the turtle meta without making fundamental changes to the game itself and ultimately redesigning the game to make it Soulcalibur
Though I think that the separate guard stances having their own moveset could be interesting. Perhaps one of them leads to Warden using his sword for some mordhau action, or the Centurion using nothing but his fists, or the Lawbringer using the defferent implements on the poleaxe depending on which stance, or Orochi using different style of combat for his 1 gorillion times folded steel katana that I'm sure some weeb could point out, a wahlahd stance where he fights primarily with his shield and DOESN'T use it for ledging

I just feel like the current heroes are severely limited in what they can do, which leads to a very flowchart-y style of play, ultimately leading to the turtle meta
>>
>>181183440
Imagine the shitstorm if they did this and then let you buy additional parries from the in game store.
>>
>>181185041
Or you know....
Don't treat it like a fighter......
>>
>>181185041
>or the Lawbringer using the defferent implements on the poleaxe depending on which stance
This is already a thing. The reason his top heavies stun is because he rotates the poleaxe to use the hammer side, and his top lights use the butt.
>>
>>181185739
What would you treat this game as then, because right now it's this shitty hybrid fighting/action game that takes the worst of both in a neat idea and ruins it
o' wise one, tell me how you would fix the turtle meta and point out where any of those suggestions were said to be good ones, at least that guy is throwing ideas around that'd be interesting instead of "change this attack to be 100ms faster"
>>
>>181185564
I mean, if they did put in a system like that, they would definitely let you buy more for Steel.

It would make trying to save up Steel for the DLC heroes even more daunting and convince more people to buy the season pass. And people would be constantly draining their Steel, which would drive them to buy more Steel packs.
>>
>>181185041
>revert GBs to where you had to actually time them instead of mashing out
I would be okay with this only if they standardize GB speeds.
Nothing felt more retarded than hitting GB first and then getting untechable'd because your opponent used his after yours, but his was faster.
>>
>>181186191
I'm aware of that, I just think it would be better than having only a few attacks dedicated to those things, top stance would no longer only hit from top, but would use the butt of the poleaxe for quicker strikes, and probably one of the side stances or a completely new guard direction like top left or something would use the hammer side
The /versatility/ in LB would come out when you chain those stances together and use the weapon to its full potential

But Ubi is leaving this game to die, so all I can do is fantasize
>>
>>181174826
>/v/ hates Ubisoft when most of them don't even know why
>>
File: 1485471202697.jpg (20KB, 320x257px) Image search: [Google]
1485471202697.jpg
20KB, 320x257px
>playing PTS
>Conq
>other Conq
>match is just bash dodge bash smash cancel into full block smash over and over
>>
>>181186208
He said it already, the games design is flawed from the fucking start and would need to be erased and done again. Honestly the guys pitch for the idea came off as a fun slasher with a few ideas of different moves. What we have now is just that....an idea taken down to a slasher played best with friends. For honor is doomed from the fucking start and the sooner most of you start building fucking time machines to go back and plead with the idea mother fucker to change the game to an exact way this game ain't gonna be a balanced fighting game..
>>
Scott Jund quit bros, why are you still here? Pack up your things and go, it's over.
>>
>>181186934
Because everyone still wants a historical slasher, with good animation and nice aesthetics. Honestly a tourney in this games current balance is a joke.
>>
File: 1498386368123.jpg (42KB, 640x543px) Image search: [Google]
1498386368123.jpg
42KB, 640x543px
>Face-off screen changes will show your skill compared to your team mates and opponents. It will also display the overall reputation level of players, instead of the hero reputation only.
>It will also display the overall reputation level of players
Oh fuck me. "Hahah no life" comments incoming.
>>
>>181186934
Literally who? Why should I care about random Twitchfags?
>>
>>181186934
Good for Honor needs to lose comp fags
>>
>>181186934
Is he the rep 30 orochi?
>>
>>181187212
>Giving a shit about what internet nobodies say
>>
>>181186934
I never cared who the fuck that scott faggot was, and I sure as shit still don't
>>
>>181186934
ScootJund is a man who played nothing but Orochi for 30 reps, despite knowing all of the flaws of Orochi at like rep 5, and before that tried to take Dark Souls 3 pvp seriously, even going so far as to host tournaments.

I don't think his opinion should sway anybody, the man is clearly deranged.
>>
How the fuck do you make centurion fun to fight AGAINST?
It's not that he's bullshit, he's piss easy, but if you fuck up ONCE your screen go blank for 30 seconds while he drain your stamina, and you can just jack off until he's done.
WHo the fuck thought this character was a good idea god damn
And god forbid you don't want to fight 1v1 all day errydays, because that fuck ruined any team based gamemode
>>
>>181188627
It only takes you 30 seconds to jack off?
>>
File: 1498671716282.jpg (13KB, 213x270px) Image search: [Google]
1498671716282.jpg
13KB, 213x270px
>>181188805
What can I say, your mom is skilled with her hands.
>>
File: anime awards.png (402KB, 624x624px) Image search: [Google]
anime awards.png
402KB, 624x624px
>Go against a guy in duels
>Literally all he does is backstep and turtle as Shinobi
>Never attacks, just dashes backwards and turtles the whole time

Why would someone do this? Why are some of the people who play this game such gigantic, seeping cunts?
>>
>>181188627
Either reduce the stamina drain or remove the stun effect on his shit, and bam, instantly more engaging to fight.

Now, Cent mains would argue that this would gut the character, and they're probably right, but fuck 'em.
>>
>>181188940
thats not what jacking off is you goonie
>>
>>181189339
PC?.......yeah PC..
That's the problem. Console for honor is just going in and having fun at bloodborne fps, occasional turtles, but still they attack more then the average PC person.
>>
The solution to console valk....ah I've finally found it. Blessed is god for sending me this message
>>
>Duel versus a really good Zerker
>Soft feints into soft feints into soft feints into dodges into soft feints

Someone call me a fucking doctor, I can't handle this.
>>
>>181190898
Zerker played well is scary.

But then you just decide not to parry anymore and he loses.
>>
>>181190613
You buy a pc version?
>>
>>181189517
As much as I hate turtles, I don't think I could play it on console after playing on pc
>>
>fighting a Zerk
>their zone hits me for full damage and I'm unable to block or parry it
>block never restorts and I'm chain staggered the full time

This doesn't seem right, usually when a Zerk hits me with their zone I'm able to recover by the third hit at least.

It was always against the same Zerker who was doing unlocks and the backwards zone, could it be related or is it just a new thing?

It's only been happening on the PTS.
>>
>>181192967
But it for a ded platform nah I'll pass.
The solution is play shug
>>
File: TeddyBear.png (732KB, 704x828px) Image search: [Google]
TeddyBear.png
732KB, 704x828px
>>181187212
Can't wait
>>
>>181187212
>having low self-esteem while playing a video game......
>>
File: REE.gif (44KB, 400x204px) Image search: [Google]
REE.gif
44KB, 400x204px
>>181194070
>not having low self-esteem all the time
its almost like you dont have social anxiety and chronic depression
fuckin normie
>>
>>181195461
I thought my anxiety was bad but jeez, chronic depression? Wow must have had the roughest childhood compared to a third-worlder.
>>
>>181195910
Brain chemistry has little to nothing to do with life experiences.
>>
File: genetics.gif (4MB, 320x239px) Image search: [Google]
genetics.gif
4MB, 320x239px
>>181195910
who said anything about the third world
>>
>>181196501
Mexican Knight here, anyone called?
>>
File: IMG_6581.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6581.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
Post your steel amount and why the fuck you haven't spent it goy!!
I mean, good folk of Forhonor
>>
>>181198395
About 50k, waiting for new executions/outfits that don't suck.
>>
>>181198395
30k, waiting for the new Mythic Outfits.

It's more for the effects than anything else.
>>
>>181198395

2 EXECUTIONS AND EMOTES
>>
>>181198395
Had 80k, spent 10k on trying to get the shoulders I wanted for Lawbringer.

Didn't find them, send help.
>>
>>181175690

unironically warden
>>
>PK kills you in five seconds by stacking fear itself and bleed and leaping 10 feet to stab you in the back
>can't even hit the piece of shit because they backdash away constantly even with zero stamina

God I fucking hate this character and the assholes who play her so goddamn much.
>>
>>181198395
Samefagging for this one. Sitting on 50k steel waiting for either new mythic outfits I keep hearing about or sneak myself a peak at the new heroes in August.
>>
>>181201562
You know the real crime here?

>Fear Itself and Sharpen Blades stacking is hilariously broken and has been in the game forever
>Ubi is finally making balancing changes to feats
>Neither Fear Itself nor Sharpen Blades sees any change
>In fact, the one passive that let you counter it got nerfed instead
>>
>>181201842

I'm sure Ubi will justify it with some retarded shit like how since it costs two feats to use it's perfectly justified.
>>
>>181198395
11k although I spent over 100k on basically everything I want a week ago. Some of these new outfits and emotes are tempting me though.
>>
One more month then Highlander boys
>>
>>181205657
We still have the offseason before season 3 starts.
>>
>>181205945
Still will be in August plus we get info in the off season
>>
>>181173980

Correction, his light parries do 90 damage, and more with gear
>>
>>181206713
What
His light parries deal max 75 damage if he comes up to you with unlocked zone after he knocks you down with a punch if he has no gear. Prove the 90 damage.
>>
File: 1493459099743.jpg (21KB, 220x271px) Image search: [Google]
1493459099743.jpg
21KB, 220x271px
hey /fhg/ I've got a wicked nasty chest cold and just ordered a huge pizza to make myself feel better

How should I spend my night with this big ol pie and gross cough? wanna take a FH break after like 6 hours
>>
>>181207853
Pirate a grand strategy game.
>>
>>181207853
don't ever change your style anon lol. Your post always seem to be a highlight for me.
>>
>>181208410
I suck p bad at strategy games, but I did just buy Darkest Dungeon last week and may give it the ol try
>>181208585
You know it
>>
File: 20170630110051_1.jpg (166KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170630110051_1.jpg
166KB, 1600x900px
Just fuck my shit up senpai.
>>
>>181208836
I should give DD another try now that the DLC is out.
>>
>>181210805
oof, a boy going 0n6 and someone who never touched a point

I blame the shitty "kill minion" orders
>>
>>181210805
>play Dominion like it's Skirmish
>lose

What did you expect.
>>
>>181210939
I was capping their point. Entire fucking time I'd switch between B and C. I managed to hold off their home point most of the time. Did die to 4v1 once, but I have no idea what the fuck was my team doing when I was getting shit on by 4 people and they couldn't capture either B or A.
>>
>only nerfing centurion when the latest batch of broken DLC characters get released
buy the season pass goys
>>
File: JustDodge.jpg (4KB, 256x66px) Image search: [Google]
JustDodge.jpg
4KB, 256x66px
"You have mistyped captcha"
There was no fucking Captcha.
>>181211236
>>
>Decide to try the ranked mode
>Win easily against people who have 2-3x my Rep
>Go against a guy playing Lawbringer
>He is lagging like fuck
>I parry his attacks and go for a confirmed hit only for him to randomly have me against a wall and the like
>His ping is shooting between red and yellow constantly
>Realise I can't win and lame it out for a draw

Ranked is gonna be a joke since it's P2P. Hope you faggots like lagswitches.
>>
>>181213007
If I was Ubi I would just have it track ping spikes. After two or three matches of a ranked tournament it would be pretty clear who the lag common denominator was and just boot them. Worst case they were lag switching in which case fuck them and their rank, best case they were just laggy assholes unintentionally so still fuck them and their rank.

I guess to beat it people could just save their lagging for the final match, but then you still have to climb the ladder on some kind of skill.
>>
File: dd3.png (81KB, 354x330px) Image search: [Google]
dd3.png
81KB, 354x330px
>>181213803
>For Honor
>Skill
>>
>>181214454
That's why I said "some kind of skill", I'm not suggesting there aren't major balance problems that can cancel out skill. Fact remains that some people are better at mind games, parries, stamina management, punishes. It might not be high skill but it is " some kind of skill".
>>
File: 01a.png (230KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
01a.png
230KB, 500x281px
I have something to admit /fhg/. I haven't done a single pvp match in weeks. I play for at least 6 hours a day and it's all Dom versus AI with mm on, other than that I do orders with only bots. Usually I just boost a point near enemy spawn and watch shit on my laptop, killing any bot(s) that comes in. Games super fun and I'm pretty good at it, but anytime I play online I damn near get a heart attack. Hell I still get annoyed at my teammates in vs ai for how stupid they play. Am I just too much of bitch to fight people now? Should I put that second foot out the door?
>>
>Play against a 4 man premade of clanfags in Dom
>One of them is a Shinobi with max gear score
>All he does is stay max range away spamming ranged attacks while you are distracted
>Max maxed out damage and 0 defense so he just runs away whenever you get close to him until his clan buddies move in

Shinobi was a mistake.
>>
>>181219129
>0 defense shin

Like, he's already made of paper, why would you take negatives to defence?
>>
>>181219805
If you are playing with your allies then it makes sense. Just hang back and use ranged heavies with infinite stamina to run away with.
>>
>>181218089

How do you know how good you still are at the game if you aren't actually playing it?
>6 hours
I get bored of AI matches after 30 minutes, once you know the pattern of each bot it's just a boring routine.
>>
>>181221442
I've played vAI for so long that now I routinely see level 3 bots. Fuck DarkLady, Fuck that Lawbringer who only turtles and parries light, and most of all fuck PKs.
>>
>>181221442
Parries are still on point, practice mixups and feints even though I don't need to, and like that other guy said the occasional lvl 3 bot is good practice. I'd like to think I didn't get shit in only a few weeks. It does get boring, that's why I watch streams, vods, or anything really. Hell I'm boosting a zone right now.
>>
To be honest the additional comments of the narrator in ranked adds a nice flavour
>>
File: Dispair.png (1017KB, 665x663px) Image search: [Google]
Dispair.png
1017KB, 665x663px
>very high activity
>10 minutes into queue
>>
Is conqueror literally the most obnoxious hero in the game to play against?
>>
>>181226786
I'll happily take a Conq over a Cent/Warlord/Warden. They'll all turtle hard as shit, but at least Conq is a shitty turtle
>>
>>181226241

High activity in kekistan but not in your area, too bad.
>>
>>181226870
>conqueror literally never has to even try to parry
>can just spam shield bash with almost no risk because the only punish is someone light attacking them during the windup if they happen to light attack at the same time
You see I used to feel the same way as you until I realized that conq literally doesn't even have to try to parry. Conq is literally the best turtle in the game because literally nothing can force him to open up since he has no need to risk a parry since just blocking is almost always better.
>>
>>181227159
I love fighting conqs as Kensei. I never have to feint my unblockable because they eat it every time.
>>
>>181227159
I love fighting Conq as Shinobi, it's like the worst fucking matchup for them
>Lightning fast lights to interrupt his swings
>I can just kick the slow fuck when he's charging his swing
>Ranged GB is untechable if he's charging his swing
>Dodge his shield bash and kick him everytime
Seriously, it's so easy
>>
>>181228146
>be conq
>shinobi goes for a kick
>side dodge
>bash
>12 damage

Random swings always get you shiniggers off guard
>>
>Do Elimination
>Get Shinobi to last bar while I'm at the same level of hp as him
>He just backpedals and runs away and then does a heavy on me when I try to pursue

Seriously, fuck these cunts.
>>
>>181228529
For every one of you, there's always 15 ded conqs ready to take your place. Even on console
>>
>>181228529
>Going for the kick out of neutral since the nerf
No thanks, I only do it when I know I'll hit it. Like after you bash, or when you're winding up your swing.
>>
I assume xp gained in the public test won't transfer over once it's over, right?
>>
Why
>>
>>181230449
It's because you're a faggy Conq
>>
>>181229945
Nope
>>
>>181178792
bump
>>
so dies anyone here actially enjoy the game? The /vg/ xbox group died after season two came out and now I have 2 friends to play this with
>>
>>181232503

Kinda, I guess. I play it for 30 minutes a day before I have enough again.
Probably won't play ranked because it's bound to be an absolute shitshow.
>>
>>181232503
I do, got most of my buddies to come over, after gears dropped another useless DLC in terms of balance for MM.
zerker, Warlord, and an orochi always with me. Met other another bunch of black kenseis that feint like motherfuckers. Pretty fun, most of them play samurai which is funny to me. I'm like the only knight
>>
>try to come back to warden after few weeks of playing cent
>can't cancel my shoulder bash fast enough so I don't get myself damaged uselessly
>deplete my stamina in few seconds

When will they learn to stop listening to reddit
>>
>>181232503
The PS4 /vg/ group had died within a week, a tournament was supposed to happen during season 1 but that was forgotten
i've stopped playing as much as i used to i can only really play for 30-40 minutes
i miss metalkid
>>
File: .webm (462KB, 664x376px) Image search: [Google]
.webm
462KB, 664x376px
new knight class leaks
>>
>>181235154
I'm really worried that they might make him unpunishable just like they did with shinobi when they released him.
>>
>>181235154
fucking got me, kek
>>
>>181235154
>that dodge distance
Fucking Christ Ubisoft
>>
>>181235857
Look at the speed of his guard change though. It will be even worse than PK
>>
>>181235954
at least it's not another gladiator
>>
why does it feel so shitty to parry now
what changed
>>
>>181235154
apparently it's a two class reveal https://my.mixtape.moe/wlgoiq.webm
>>
>>181235154
>>181238024

What is it I can't see
>>
>>181232503
I do but I don't play for than two hours at the moment or I get frustrated. Might do more 2v2s.
>>
>Absolutely destroy the enemy team in any 4v4 gamemode
>Connection to session has been lost

This happened literally 5 times in a row just now. Really makes you think shitters can somehow force you to lose connection
>>
>>181235154
WHAT IS IT IM ON A PHONE
>>
>>181238427
>>181239301
a templar-lookin class with a pike
>>
>>181240021
No Highlander?
>>
>>181238024
I like that new ost in this webm
>that horn part kicking in as the second class comes on screen
>>181240110
Only shows the knight class, looks like they have a cape on/cape off option so that's neat
>>
>>181239247
They need to keep track of who leaves how many matches and choose the person who leaves matches the least to be session host.

This is just basic, extremely beneficial ideas and the fact they arent implemented by default just disgusts me.
>>
Ded gaem
>>
>>181242601
yeah the games dead
as in
to die for
>>
>>181240216
Pictures please
>>
Is the next knight class really another roman?
>>
File: templar leak.png (412KB, 682x462px) Image search: [Google]
templar leak.png
412KB, 682x462px
>>181242874
>>
>>181243019
yes
and you'll like it
>>
>>181243019
no, it's a templar
>>181238024
>>
>>181243112
FUCK OFF!!!
We already have Cent who fills the damn roll of a gladiator while being Cent in name alone. Just give me something else man jeez
>>
>>181243390
iunno man
for some reason they thought it would be a swell idea to give cent two hugely gladiatorial executions when they knew they had a gladiator character coming out anyway
>>
>>181243390
No

You will like him
>>
File: IMG_6175.jpg (70KB, 1024x648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6175.jpg
70KB, 1024x648px
>>181243684
ROMAN STOP, NO MORE!!!!
Please....
>>
>>181243803

Praise mars little knight boy
>>
>>181243059
Is that a cleric I see? I wonder if they will give him team healing feats.

Support character would be great honestly
>>
>>181244784
NO DEEUS VULT

FUCK ROMABOOS
>>
https://my.mixtape.moe/tenfxv.mp4
urumi wielding saracen when
>>
File: 1458706371363.jpg (344KB, 1920x1282px) Image search: [Google]
1458706371363.jpg
344KB, 1920x1282px
>>181245280
Submit already you flithy barbarian
>>
>>181246249
>Roman Empire still thriving in modern day.
Any media(books, shows, games) on it? Seems pretty killer for an idea
>>
>>181246621
film starring Anthony Hopkins called Titus

haven't seen it myself
>>
>>181246992
One of the most brutal and gore filled Shakespeare plays in existence. Okay movie.
>>
>>181246992
I don't think so Titus doesn't fit that description
>>
>searching for dom match
>puts me in a match in progress with one other person
>takes forever to load even though its literally only two people
>finally think it finished
>game crashes
was fucking bizarre
>>
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1696317-Patch-notes-(v1-09
>>
>>181249418
>tobii eye tracking support
thatll be neat
>>
>>181249418
>another raider buff

But why?
>>
>>181249418
This is the patch that fixes ornaments, right?

Can't wait to style the fuck out of my Warden.
>>
>>181249894
ummm didnt u kno raider is still shit tier??? he has no bashes so he is bad!!!!

Holy fuck, he actually got a buff. Stampede now comes out at 500ms instead of 700ms, tracks better, and it confirms 25-30 damage or a one shot kill based on how it plays out. What the fuck, Ubisoft?
>>
>>181250361
But Raider IS still shit tier, though. And while the ability to stunning tap more often was definitely an improvement, it's completely reactable and still doesn't give him any real openers. I will say, though, that of all the things they could buff with him Stampede is a pretty shitty choice. Though to be completely honest, I would prefer them to make nerfing Centurion a priority over buffing Raider more.
>>
>>181250361
WE DID IT REDDIT WE MADE A CHARACTER THAT WAS DECENT INTO A KILLING MACHINE

None of you even try to tell me that Reddit isn't responsible for it because they were the main force pushing for raider buffs
>>
>>181250923
>unblockable zone that can be feinted into anything
>light attack into unblockable zone for lots of damage that can be feinted into anything
>stunning tap out of EVERY single attack apart from lights
>no openers

Lmao
>>
>>181250923
>Centurion
>Needing a nerf

Cent is absolutely bottom tier in duels, and now they have nerfed his ganking ability in 4v4. What more could you want? He has perhaps the worst bash in the game (600ms, confirms a weak light, incredibly easy to dodge and punish) and his only "power" comes from parries, which other characters do pretty damn well too while having just as good openers. For instance, Raider gets 45 damage off a side light parry, and Zerker gets 48 if you are near a wall. Cent gets 60, which is honestly a bit much, but he has no way to open you up compared to Raider.
>>
>>181250923
>I would prefer them to make nerfing Centurion a priority over buffing Raider more
get back in the subreddit containment zone
>>
>>181251135
>>181251265
>>181251287
>taking bait
>>
>>181251838
>uh oh /vg/ isn't like the /forhonor/ echo chamber better pretend I was just acting retarded
>>
Well, I just did my first tournament and the finals was a Warden that never attacked, would run away every chance he got, and won one round cheesing me with Shoulder Bash. Tossed his ass of the ledge for a 1-1 double match point. Came in second place because I can only assume my teammates had the same situation. What a sick game mode.
>>
>>181251949
The first letters of every sentence literally spell bait you goon
>>
>>181251979
Shoulda played the Wahlahd.
>>
File: n8umjWj.png (3KB, 698x1284px) Image search: [Google]
n8umjWj.png
3KB, 698x1284px
>>181252020
>he he guys it was bait you took it hehe xd
>>
>>181252020
Holy shit that's pretty clever.
>>
>>181251265
>best punishes in the game
>biggest stamina pool
>fast heavies
>uncharged jab confirms wallsplat
>"absolute bottom tier"
I love how needlessly contrarian this general is.

>reddit wants to nerf centurion
>reeee centurion needs a buff
>reddit hates ubisoft
>reeee ubisoft are best devs ever
>reddit loves ubisoft
>reeeee ubiosft should be raped to dead

tl;dr take your circlejerk somewhere else.
>>
>>181252253
>Gets angry he thinks someone is stupid
>Gets even angrier that he's not

Okay dude.
>>
>>181252314
>best punishes in the game
warlord and shug both get OHKs on most classes off a parry especially if there's a wall nearby
>biggest stamina pool
completely wrong
>fast heavies
tru
>uncharged jab confirms wallsplat
annoying but it's still a situational option
>>
>>181252314
Having 600ms heavies doesn't mean anything when everyone on PC can parry literally everything you throw at them that isn't a 400ms light. If your opponent is bad enough to actually eat a heavy into wall splat so you can infinitely combo them, you would have won as anybody else just as fast.
>>
>>181252518
>Warlord and Shugouki get OHKO
Shugouki gets one when at one bar and Warlord only if there's a ledge.
>completely wrong (stamina pool)
His is like 160. Raider's is 110-120.
>true (fast heavies)
Yeah, 600ms and 500ms, no fucking reason. They're still fast when he's OOS too.
>situational jab
Yeah, sure.
>>
File: oh fucking boy.jpg (25KB, 256x328px) Image search: [Google]
oh fucking boy.jpg
25KB, 256x328px
post >yfw this is the enemy team
>>
>>181249418
Are they going to nerf every feat but catapult/fear itself/ sharpen blades.
>>
>>181251979
Yeah, I won once to get the tournament rewards then fucked off back the the actual game. Unless ranked in the full game has some sort of massive reward I could give a shit less. The ornaments are just gaudy gold trash and the only other thing you get are emblem outlines.

I'll leave those tryhard exploit faggots to the ranked duel mode while I chill in the casual one.
>>
>>181254058
>All feats disabled except Sharpen Blades
>Sharpen Blades is now Tier 1
>Sharpen Blades now causes a Catapult explosion every time you swing
>Warlord now has Sharpen Blades
>>
File: file.png (970KB, 948x954px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
970KB, 948x954px
remember when the game had good color palettes
>>
>>181254359
You get colour schemes, right? Also, are there any permanent rewards that will transfer from the PTR to the actual game once the testing period is over? I wanna know if I have to actually reach Legendary tier in the test realm.
>>
>>181254573
Nothing carries over.
>>
>>181254535
Pic unrelated?
>>
>>181254573
I'm assuming so. You get an engraving for getting to the playoffs but losing, then an epic meme Raider ornament for winning a tournament. No idea what happens if you lose a tournament because it didn't happen in the two I played.

Those rewards also aren't available in the PTS for some reason, they don't even show up in the customization menus. Although there are some locked ones for completing the same exact scenarios, but they don't unlock when you complete the conditions.
>>
>>181254920
>Red and gold
>Blue and gold
>Not top tier

You can still get two variants of blue and gold in-game, however.

>>181254878
Thank God. Dealing with people using lag switches and stuff in the fucking test server was agonising.

>>181254978
That seems weird and unlikely. Putting content behind winning tournaments on a test server?
>>
>>181254878
If this is the case then people are going to be pissed. They make you download a 30gb version of a game you already have installed to only be able to play a janky duel mode filled with exploiters, and even if you win you don't get anything for it.
>>
>>181254535
I just want to be able to choose how armour is painted, right now painting armour makes it look shit 100% of the time because its incredibly weathered and matte. Being able to choose would atleast remedy it, that and making colour swatches player made instead of premade.
>>
>>181255270
They can't make palettes player made because that would totally destroy the value of outfits and ranking up to get certain palettes.
>>
>>181254362
Ubisoft's going to hire you anon.
>>
>>181255107
Don't understand why they didn't just atleast do something like offer a steel reward for it in the main client for doing a few matches.

>>181255368
Outfits now unlock the colours, can mix and match unlocked colours earned from buying outfits and reputation wow that was hard
>>
>>181255368
Who gives a shit? Reputations do nothing but show how autistic you are.
>>
>>181255626
What about outfits and palettes that use the same colours?

>>181255648
The only people still playing For Honor are autists and poorfags, Anon.
>>
>>181255726
>poorfags
>game is hideously expensive even on sale
>>
>>181255726
there doesn't need to be 500 palettes like there are now
>>
>>181255934
People who bought the game and can't afford new ones, I mean.
>>
File: 100.gif (83KB, 395x281px) Image search: [Google]
100.gif
83KB, 395x281px
>he says gg/good fight first when winning
>>
>enemy breaks
>kill off 3 of them
>enemy shinobi left
>proceeds to spend the remaining 3 minutes running around the map

Why do people do this? I just afk'd but still, why waste your own time like this?
>>
>>181258739
I hate it so much, especially when it's my teammate.

If there's no way we can win, just eat the fucking loss.
>>
>>181258858
Though at the same time, whenever an enemy tries it, nothing beats the feeling of typing "Steph Curry" in chat then sinking a cross-map catapult shot that kills them. Then the inevitable rage quit.
>>
>bugged and cant fight just have to watch the map from birds eye
>quit penalty if I leave

Bravo

Quit penmalty was fucking retarded, doesn't even make any difference
>>
>>181259556
If your playing on pc:
>ctrl alt del
>click on processes tab
>force close For Honor

theres a way to quit on xbone and ps4 w/o leave penalty too.
>>
>>181254535
So we're just wholesale lifting posts from the subreddit now?
>>
>>181259943

As for this game, there is no difference between reddit and 4chan except that reddit's whining gets heard while 4chan's whining fades away into the depths or irrelevance.
>>
>>181259556
Like other anon said for PC, follow that.
On console? You open the game app and close it. No penalty at all
>>
>>181255107
It's a test you cock sleeve. If you want rewards play the main game.
>>
File: 1390694762320.jpg (56KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1390694762320.jpg
56KB, 597x519px
>Scott Jund gave everyone a Reddit-(You) in the thread where people said gooybe to him on the For Honor subreddit
Why is he so fucking based? Why did the last strong pillar of this community had to leave? WHHYYY
>>
>>181260764
why did he leave?
>>
So what makes Warden's shoulder bash/gb mixup reactable after the patch? I still have the feeling that I have to make a read instead of actually reacting to it. Do you wait for a certain point in the animation where he can no longer cancel into gb?
>>
>>181259943
BLACKOUT JULY 4TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wardern is still has his fifty-50, and cent cant' be stopped in the only game mode i feel safe playing,dom. And really Rowman buffing raiders' stampede charge? Why can't he geta side heavy like everyone off gb. If cent can chain into a grab so should raider off a stunning tap.

GOd why can't ubisoft do anything right wiht their "full dev team' no wonder this game is dying :^) Why don't you put the guys doing those stupid outfits into balancing the game instead :resident sleeper
>>
>>181260764
>last strong pillar of this community
>a roach main that flickerspammed and ran away who bitched about the character but refused to touch anybody else
>>
>>181261107
I mean, I main conq, and I bitch about how he needs a rework, and I refuse to play any other character.
>>
>>181260764
>A filthy roach....
I would have not hated him if he didn't stay with roach and try someone else at least. At least he stayed true to his "class" and pussied out of the scene
>>
>>181261242

How can you even play only one character? They all get boring extremely fast. I guess it works if you don't play much. Since I play a lot less I noticed that I focus on certain chars more
>>
File: 1458425247546.png (105KB, 182x229px) Image search: [Google]
1458425247546.png
105KB, 182x229px
>>181257616
>he doesnt say gg/good fight when losing afterwards
>>
>>181260764
Get the fuck out of here Scott, nobody cares that you left after only playing roach for so long.
>>
File: awmysgvc2f4z.jpg (11KB, 202x239px) Image search: [Google]
awmysgvc2f4z.jpg
11KB, 202x239px
>allied Shugoki comes to help you out against an enemy
>only spams charged heavies until OOS, not a single embrace

Why.
>>
>>181261404
I've tried kensei, zerker, cent, conq, raider and warden but I've yet to find someone that's been as lastingly entertaining as lawman, closest was cent but he was too easy for me, kensei and zerker are fun too but lawman's just got that style that I like
>>
File: 1384265067351.jpg (111KB, 400x398px) Image search: [Google]
1384265067351.jpg
111KB, 400x398px
>>181260764

>"As a former dark souls player. Scott is no loss"
>"Literally who?" / "Who?" / "Scott who?"
>"Some guy that is better off hosting tournaments than playing in them"

Why is this subreddit so good? Did 4chan go there because no one talks about that game on /v/?
>>
I just spent 7k steel to sit on people AMA

>>181261851

risky
>>
>>181261851
It's still better than shugo spamming his charged heavies right behind you resulting in constant teamhitting you.

It happens to me so often
>>
>Dom/Skirm are filled with ganking
>Duel is filled ith nothing but tryhards
Is Brawl the only non shit mode left?
>>
>>181263338
brawl is filled with sweaty gankers
>>
>Shinobi released
>Blisteringly OP as fuck
>400ms kick that confirms a heavy and tracks perfectly
>Shinobifags claim it's PERFECTLY BALANCED and not even the best part of his kit!
>Kick gets nerfed to a reasonable level for how much damage it provides
>Haven't seen a single Shinobi in duels since and they rarely show up in Dominion

My Brazil nuts have been broiled.
>>
>>181232503
I like it, but at the same time have other things to play. Plus the xbone /vg/ group was always dead except for the core group members just playing in a party together.
At times the game is just too fucking frustrating to play though. Between balancing issues, laggy fucks in the game, and honorfags it just becomes tiring to play after more than an hour
>>
>>181264296
Today it annoyed me so much that I threw a bottle filled with water on the floor out of pure frustration. I might have to take a break from the game for a while.
>>
>>181264737
Come back when the new characters release, and then experience frustration all over again when Ubisoft makes them completely broken
>>
>>181263338
Brawl is filled with autistic honorfags
>>
>>181265159
I can't wait for the season pass holders to get them and watch the same shit happen all over again. Then they'll only get nerfed at the start of season 4. Fun times.
>>
File: 20170630234746_1.jpg (512KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170630234746_1.jpg
512KB, 1920x1080px
What a nice view.
>>
>>181265490
I caved and bought the season pass two days before season 2 came out.

It was worth it.
>>
>>181266064
"You used to live here?"
>>
File: For Honor2017-6-30-15-29-54.jpg (696KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
For Honor2017-6-30-15-29-54.jpg
696KB, 1920x1200px
>>181266064
The same bug happened to me earlier today, a bot took my place when the first round started and all I could do was watch from above. At least I got to see all the different duels going on from a nice view
>>
>That fucking event
>Nobody plays the obejctive anymore now because they just want executions
>>
>>181268380
are raiders running around zone stealing kills for executions?
>>
>>181269214
It's not like they aren't always doing that shit
>>
>>181263982
He's all over console(well Xbox for me). He's pretty fair there, just below PK and above both Roach and Zerk
>>
>Bad raider on my team
>call him out
>no he's good lol he win round for you
>2 of the enemy team honor fagged
>all the raider did was unblockable-stun mix up
>he tried one parry on a exhausted heavy and missed

talk about coddling
>>
Season 2 was a mistake.
>>
So how retardedly broken are gonna be the season 3 characters.
>>
>>181267253
>>181266064

happened twice to me today

>>181270845

this whole game was a mistake due to the bugs and slow matchmaking along with the snails pace updates, don't even care about the balance changes, I just want to be able to join a match in under 30 secs not this 1-2 or even 3 minute waits everytime

Its good at the core and I enjoy the gameplay very much but everything else is fucking bad
>>
Does anyone know what Scott Jund's FH ingame name is?
>>
>>181271630
They needed another year of development and testing.
>>
>>181271870
More like 5 more years
>>
reminder to report anybody you see fighting for the minion point
>>
>>181271801
Check FH tracker for Orochis on pc by their level he should be there.
>>
What are those plus and minus numbers above the faction territories mean?
>>
>>181273023
The amount of territories the faction is losing or winning.
>>
Cent isn't difficult to fight 1v1 but it's not that fun.
>>
Post yfw when you playing dominion and max feat warlord gets Morale Boost and Phalanx at same time.
>>
>>181272551
>Wardens bloodlust in physical form, truly the most fearsome form to exist. >The perpetrators behind its birth.......reddit
>>
File: 1494097281404.jpg (49KB, 297x318px) Image search: [Google]
1494097281404.jpg
49KB, 297x318px
>>181272551
t. Skirmish pro
>>
File: juggsy.png (3MB, 1887x1044px) Image search: [Google]
juggsy.png
3MB, 1887x1044px
>>181274356
>warden getting anywhere close to the edgy fury that is juggs
juggs is the lawman through and through
>>
>>181274614
>lets have 1-2 less people defending and boosting points so they can fight for a fluid point that can be lost randomly and let the enemy team rally
>>
>going 15-0
>lose connection to game
thanks
>>
The Forge or Wild boar?
>>
>>181268380
i never do the event unless is something I enjoy. Others donthe work for me anyway
>>
>play with a kensei who has his mic on 24/7 so you hear him breathing
>he keeps on rushing sites alone and gets his shit pushed in
>he starts to audibly get mad, and you hear his parents/roommate to tell him to shut the fuck up
>he starts screaming back
Push to talk is a thing people
>>
>>181277438
Lol always funny to hear stuff like that, makes the games I play less stale.
>>
>>181272551
>>181274634
Source?
>>
File: For Honor_20170622053304.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
For Honor_20170622053304.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>181277857
Week or so ago I was leveling Law, and there was a pair of players on voicechat who were clearly friends. One was new as fuck, other was less new but still new. They were both reacting amusingly to tons of shit, like the Law impalement execution, or how hard Law shuts down revenge. They followed in-game directions well too, when I told them to go places, so that was nice. Second time in my whole time playing on PS4 that I've encountered people on voice chat
>>
>>181274356
Are you calling his opinion reddit or the character reddit
>>
>>181278679
He's saying that Warden kept getting nerfed due to reddit, and his anger towards them looks like that.
>>
I want a female Lawbringer to choke me.
>>
I had a Warlord just now tell me Shugos are OP
>>
>used to love duels
>now everyone is an asshole
>as in i still receive hatemail for losing

PvE from now on for these duel orders i guess
>>
>>181246621
there's a book called warlord of utopia about an alternate universe where rome made it to the 1930s, and someone invents a bracelet that lets you visit other alternate universes and they find one where the nazi party is taking over europe so they start fighting against the "germanic empire" and both sides start hopping through mirror universes and gathering an infinite amount of parallel roman and nazi armies to fight each other
>>
File: 65757869789.jpg (109KB, 680x942px) Image search: [Google]
65757869789.jpg
109KB, 680x942px
Did Warden get any more nerfs I kinda wanna try playing again
>>
>>181281035
Warlord and PK mains are subhuman(not pol def). I honestly think their other worldly beings. So much different of a thought process they have outside their character.
>>
If I have heroic arms that buff stamina and stamina regen, which one do I want to be highest?
>>
>>181276732
Wild boar all day baby
>>
>Elim
>shit talking Warlord
>fighting him near lots of ledges
>actually attack him because Im not a faggot
>ledges me
>gloats

no wonder people quit this game, no one wants to listen to this shit
>>
I fucking hate Cent/Shin
>>
>>181282386
That Boar skull ornament is too good.
>>
>>181284947
What is there not to hate
>Lmao let's add a character that can cambo and remove your hp/stamina
>Lmao let's add a character with long range attacks

Why did they decided to give these characters shit that no one else in the game can do is beyond me.
>>
>>181284947
Ok Reddit go away
>inb4 muh sekrit club!!
Nobody except console fucks play shinobi anymore, and Cent is a fucking dumpster fire when you turtle since his one good opener is slow as fucking boomers dying.
>oh oh but ganks!
Honestly baffles me people take this fucking messy game seriously anymore. The release of these heroes and the constant ignorance to nerfing PK and warlord should have woken you guys up.
>>
File: 646164519645154511.jpg (32KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
646164519645154511.jpg
32KB, 500x415px
>>181284947

>tfw always loved Romans AND Ninjas
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k-rLXfaNsI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k-rLXfaNsIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k-rLXfaNsI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0k-rLXfaNsI
>>
File: Oh baby a triple.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Oh baby a triple.webm
3MB, 900x506px
>>181284947
>>
Do any of the meme twitchshitters who were at the season 2 event even play anymore?
>>
>>181284947
I always find funny that Cent goes on fucking rolingskates when doing a charged heavy.

And that his Jab has Dark Souls 2 tier hitboxes.
>>
>>181285705
Would fuck if her dick was small. Big dick trannies are gay.
>>
>>181285705
We all know the true final of ranked mode will be 2 warlords staring at eachother.
>>
>>181285705
Always knew femseis were traps. Also an actual for honor player on PC that's not a meme chuckle fuck and semi-cares for the game. Color me stunned
>>
MAKING THE MOTHER OF ALL OMELETS HERE, JACK
>>
>>181286143

watch the streams and you opinion will change,massive ego and just excuse making all the time
>>
File: Roach is OP.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Roach is OP.webm
3MB, 900x506px
>>
>>181286490
Fist only knight WHEN!!!?
>>
>>181286582
Huh.....just watcher per recommendation
Yikes.
>>
>a cent and a warlord accuse me of cheating
I might actually be improving lads or maybe I just discovered that raider is fucking top tier
>>
>>181286673

Nobushi is for bullying!
>>
>failed to download the live update

Not even ubi wants me to play this game anymore.
>>
>>181286932
raider is cancertier now
>>
>>181287003
yes bully her and leave all the shinobis for us plz. Maybe some Valks too
>>
>>181287060
he's annoying but you should know better than to be trying to parry his heavies as LB especially
>>
>>181287312
I refuse to rely on blockshoves
>>
Don't know how much longer I can play this game

its fun in spots but the magics gone, mm not being balanced, too long a wait between games and tons of bugs

I'm tired of it

>>181287417

Just block you tard
>>
>>181287417
save parries for his stunning taps, because he can't feint out of those. if you're not going to use blockshove, don't complain about losing.
>>
File: Big Mistake LB.webm (3MB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Big Mistake LB.webm
3MB, 900x506px
>>181286932

Raider is busted but don't tell anyone shhh
>>
>>181286582
She does complain A LOT but I haven't seen anything crazy. Granted I've only seen two streams and chat is god awful. It'd be nice to have at least one fun streamer for this game, and any videos online are mostly meme garbage. Sticking with this game is saddening.
>>
People with RedNat should do everyone a favor and kill themselves.
>>
>>181289270
>>181289270

try CookieQwisp, smallish stream, very pretty and plays valk decently and shes very positive and happy all the time, it does be a nice change
>>
>>181289332
So many red ping players in brawl tonight.
>>
>>181287731
To be fair the centurion was bad even by my standards, he managed to go 0-7 in dominion. Just how busted is raider?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfviAcCeMxY

I want an execution for Orochi where he outskills his opponent couple of times, then kills them in one swift cut.
>>
File: 1473500583537.jpg (172KB, 819x683px) Image search: [Google]
1473500583537.jpg
172KB, 819x683px
>getting killed by a flicker

Honestly this is one of the most infuriating things in this game for me.
>>
>>181290180
god i wish that were me
>>
>>181289332
There is no reason to not leave when facing a RedNat in a duel.
>>
>>181289332
>>181290834
You can't see other peoples NAT settings, what you are seeing in the scoreboard is a colour coded representation of their latency. Green NAT people can be laggy as shit, NAT just determines who acts as session hosts during p2p.

In Ranked due to them using a routing system they should be able to easily detect shit/unstable connections and simply drop/ban them from ranked but this wont happen because the devs only do half measures all the time.
>>
>>181285803
I do, but I'm not a meme twitchshitter just a casual.
>>
Need a break from Warden, any recommendations on who I should play next?
>>
>>181291267
1v1 or 4v4?
>>
>>181291426
Both
>>
>>181291484
Every warden main i've known always enjoyed kensei, only usable when people try and parry and you can actually mixup, same with zerk to a degree which makes those players magnetise to 4v4.

Lawbringer can be good aswell in 4v4 with constant impale shenanigans and cancelling peoples revenge.

As for 1v1 Raider can be used to a degree, people can get out of your mixups easily with back roll and do so especially on the unblockable one, on top of blocking the regular sideheavies and parrying the top lights but still fun.

Other than that its just pk and warlord.
>>
>>181291862
I'll give LB/Zerk a try, thanks.
>>
>>181290180
I think this is the main reason I don't care for Samurai stuff. It always has to be so effortless, carefree and perfect. I'm glad only the Roach and shin are like that. What's the point to a fight if there's no drive? Beating your shield and knocking heads like in the pitch video of For Honor is what I like.
>>
File: 4L_3AUl3Vot.jpg (27KB, 324x278px) Image search: [Google]
4L_3AUl3Vot.jpg
27KB, 324x278px
>>181176549
>tfw I play 4/5 of these characters
>>
>>181176962
They should've made it so that the shove after block isn't a 50/50, only confirming a light. Meanwhile the normal shoves after heavy and neutral can be a 50/50.
>>
>>181292089
As a lawbringer remember to shove when ganking and being ganked at every opportunity, especially when you or your target is in revenge. As its a great opener for your teammate in a gank and knockdown when being ganked.

And i know that everyone really wants to admortem after a light parry but if theres a wall behind or you are ganking someone, impale into top heavy is far better as its not only more damage but other people can sneak in extra damage too.
>>
Why would they make this the community vent.
>>
>>181295807
??
>>
>>181296276
event
>>
>>181275047
Nigger I regularly carry games as nobushi getting over 1k points by spawn trapping after pushing minion point all the way up. Please tell me again how your 1 point/second tick is helping us when I quadruple or more the closest score to me most of the time. Not only am I killing minions faster than your shitty a point gives you feel good points but when you say "hey it's getting boring over here where is everyone?" You will look on the minimap and see their entire team in their spawn, dying one after another and not even being able to run off to cap points. Fucking idiots who neglect b there's just no excuse for this level of math incompetence.
>>
>have you tried the advanced tutorial

Fuck you annoucer guy
>>
File: 1469019516994.jpg (35KB, 255x190px) Image search: [Google]
1469019516994.jpg
35KB, 255x190px
>>181299064

The truth hurts, anon.
>>
>>181298684
>being this sweaty about dominion
sad!
>>
>>181299064
Did you try it?!
>>
>>181299064
He gave me that one too. The announcer is a nice touch. I hate duel but the system they have set up has some cool details.
>>
>>181299064
ive never had it say that too me
>>
>>181302392
The annocuer exists outside of saying rounds and victory now?
>>
>>181303352
when you win a tournament match he praises you and he shittalks you when you lose
>>
Fucking Raiders man, I can fight any other class in the game but when I see a Raider I go full retard. Why did they buff him again?
>>
>>181303485
wow! sounds pretty nice.
>>
Why are the conq bots always female.....
>>
>>181304606
Why isn't Shinobi locked female?

Some things can't be explained.
>>
>>181305243
Now now, as much as I love playing her, I also enjoy male selection for an old 80s action movie feel. Along with classic ninja gaiden (sorta), so the choice is nice. Wouldn't want another PK on our hands
>>
>Play against a guy a while back
>He baits me into typing by asking me a question about Shugoki
>As soon as I start typing he rushes over and tries to ledge me
>Manage to reverse the situation and kill him
>Not I quit whenever I see him based on that alone

Am I justified? I just don't wanna deal with someone who is like that. I don't even quit when I see Rep 30 Warlord or PK mains, it's just that guy.
>>
>>181305735
>that much salt coursing through you in a fucking video game
Here's a very simple solution anyone can get.....
Don't fucking type in duel, Christ you act like this guy is serving your pregnant wife to the dogs and then reaches through the remains to show you the fetus.
>>
>>181305862
If you went to play a match of tennis, casually but with a good atmosphere of competition, and your opponent basically threw a handful of sand at you then served, would you want to play with him again? Trying to trick you opponent by asking a "genuine" question in regards to game mechanics then trying to ledge them is a pretty shitty thing to do, dude.
>>
>>181306151
.....if this occured already, then you know not to fucking type against him and just fight. Quitting just momentarily solves the "problem" beating him does the same result. At this point I don't know why I bother.
>>
>play as orochi
>spam GB+RT
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>181305514
Still they need to improve the femshinobi outfits.
>>
File: For Honor2017-7-1-15-54-14.jpg (107KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
For Honor2017-7-1-15-54-14.jpg
107KB, 1920x1080px
>Trying to make a decent looking custom Centurion sword

Why are these fucking things either rusty and chipped or hideously gaudy?
>>
>>181310185
get to rep 7 before trying fashion.
>>
>>181310679
http://alfalis.de/For_Fashion/#

shit forgot the link
>>
>>181310679
All the Epic gear is fucking garbage.
>>
>>181310185
Just go for the swamp. Best looking imo
>>
>>181177686
>webm
Youre clearly lagging.
Nothing is wrong with revenge.
Its perfect, just like the game's direction.
>>
File: 1473395318316.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1473395318316.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>post yfw the rapier knight leak wasn't fake but the reddit PR guy said it was and he'd "mention we were interested" so when it released it would look like they actually care about what we wanted
>>
>>181313812
I hope they just add uglier and uglier women to piss off Waifufags. The female Highlander should be a disgusting, manly woman with fat rolls who gurgles and dresses like the Warlord.
>>
>>181313913
>The female Highlander should be a disgusting, manly woman with fat rolls who gurgles and dresses like the Warlord
that wouldnt stop /fhg/
>>
>>181278528
kill six billion demons
>>
>>181167834
>>181168323
Battleborn wishes, it's average is still 400, FH's is a chunk above 1600.
>>
>>181313913
A big bertha looking bitch would be awesome and I'd never stop playing her desu.
>>
I had dropped For Honor about 2 weeks ago and got into Tekken

It's so good, just abandon this shitheap already and come enjoy a game that's actually balanced
>>
>>181319294

I don't like actual beat em ups tho
>>
File: C_5mZ9BXsAMBaly.jpg (147KB, 1200x1159px) Image search: [Google]
C_5mZ9BXsAMBaly.jpg
147KB, 1200x1159px
>>181253273
>>
>>181253273
I had 3 people on my team who had R9 before there name. They where all garbage and we ended up losing with me on top.
>>
>>181303485
>he shittalks you when you lose
I'll bet anything that they'll either scrap this, or tone it the fuck down when losers start crying on reddit and the official forums
>>
Is it just me or does it take a really fucking long to level up in this game?
>>
>>181320393
Don't play duels
>>
>orochi bot kills someone
>slow walks away
>>
>>181313812
I sure hope it was real because having a second roman gladiator hero would fucking suck and be dumb as hell (but I wouldn't put it past them to do it anyway). PR man had to deny the leak either way because the pastebin started with "alright you faggots"
>>
>>181319294
Same boat I don't like actual fighting games
>>
>>181287060
>he keeps stunning tapping
>you keep your indicator anywhere but on the top

Who's the cancer here?
>>
>>181320912
I pretty much only play dominion
>>
pls dont die
>>
>>181326152
ded game
>>
>>181315968
Is it about the holocaust
>>
That's it! Fuck it! Good bye 14k steel!
>>
File: throne[1].jpg (1002KB, 1400x908px) Image search: [Google]
throne[1].jpg
1002KB, 1400x908px
>>181329035
nope
>>
>>181329035
where on earth did you get the notion it was about the holocaust?
>>
>>181329719
Remember the six billion goy.
>>
>>181330295
you're an idiot.
>>
Took a break from the game shortly after Naruto and Centurion where added

Did they fix the ninjas kick being too strong?
>>
>tfw demons embrace after light parry

Its so cheeky I love it
>>
>>181330586
Yes
>>
>>181330626
Demons embrace is 1200ms is it not? shouldnt be possible given light parry stun is 1000ms
>>
File: For Honor2017-6-30-16-12-55.jpg (545KB, 978x914px) Image search: [Google]
For Honor2017-6-30-16-12-55.jpg
545KB, 978x914px
I thought kensei was supposed to be bottom tier?
>>
>>181331210
Against actual players that block all your moves yes. Against shitters, he's god tier, but he still have to feint like a motherfucker just to get 1 or 2 hits in
>>
>>181331210
Against bots Kensei is #1. Nice job anon.
>>
>>181320279
reddit actually likes it surprisingly
>>
>>181322646
the moment you start blocking up to predict the taps he stops feinting and you eat the heavies
>>
>>181331615
I don't think anyone's K/D/A would be that low if they only fought bots.
>>
>>181332015

>Duels 100%
>Implying anyone wins 11 fights in a row as kensei
>>
>>181319294
I don't actually like fighting games, just for honor
>>
>>181287060
just dodge it
>>
Hey guys I stopped playing after reddit basically got everything they wanted and the tourney/ranked modes got added.

Is the game any better or did it just split the player base in half making the game even smaller than it already was?
>>
>>181332119
Anything is possible when nobody you fight can parry top lights or unblockables.
>>
>>181320961
>orochi bot kills someone
>drops the mic
>>
File: 20170627170839_1.jpg (186KB, 782x1074px) Image search: [Google]
20170627170839_1.jpg
186KB, 782x1074px
>>181313913
but that's what i want, femraider is the best girl.
>>
>>181332316
Tourney shit is PC only (lol ded platform support) and nothing has changed on console. Raider is now a absolute god tier just below PK and warlord. Shinobi is fair now, and Reddit wants Cent nerfed into the ground for 1vs because their shitters
>>
>deadly feat got nerfed

rip valk
>>
>>181332912
I wish we could remove helmets and get facepaint.
>>
>>181333743
Highlander, his helmet is removed and has some woad on his cheeks
>>
>>181333743
They're supposed to be warriors, not toddlers.
>>
>>181333850
Is there a female highlander?
>>
>>181333724
Valk was already dead in the water, she has absolutely nothing besides lights on console. Everyone and their grandmother can dodge the sweep now and her mixup game is stupidly weak. I could go one but she's always just been completely overshadowed by much better options.
>>
>>181333934
>The best muscle girl with blonde hair is the one dead in the water.
Maybe in another timeline she was the best and fairly balanced and loved.....
>>
>ranked duels
>maps with ledges still in rotation
>ledgeing is a legitimate tactic according to ubisoft

I give it 6 hours after official release before 90% of matches are players GB/CGB-ing each other for 3 minutes while trying to farm ranks.
>>
>>181331193

Only Conq can escape it with a side dash since he recovers faster than everyone else

everyone else can escape it by dodging backwards but any dodge sideways will be caught because the tracking is just enough to grab them
>>
>>181336037
>game was advertised heavily around ledging
>ledging is quite obviously a core concept of the game play
>surprised ubisoft thinks of it as legitimate tactics

They're not the ones that created the stupid unwritten honor rules, that was losers on the Internet who can't handle that people like the use a core concept of the game that a lot of people (myself included) got this game because of it.
>>
>>181336234
I only have a problem with the duel maps that are on a bridge or right next to a ledge with no way to escape to an open area. I don't like being forced to ledge or counter being ledged, it's not very fun
>>
wtf...despite having larger maps and 64 player battles somehow Mordhau helmets look better and more realistic than For Honours? How did this even happen
>>
>>181337378
Who?
>>
>>181337378
why do they look like a mix of runescape and UE3 demo graphics
>>
>tfw raider has shit customization and shit executions
>tfw I don't like how lawbringer plays
>tfw all I want to be is a big guy with a big axe
Why is it so difficult?
>>
>>181338489
Because big guys with axes are gay.
>>
>>181338489

>snappin necks
>upper cutting niggas with your big axe
>splitting someones head with your axe

are we playing the same game?
>>
>>181338489
I'm not huge fan of raider's armor options but
>all i want is a big guy with a big axe
>shit executions
he has great executions and he literally is a big guy with a big axe
>>
>>181339094
>>181339173
Uppercut is good. The headsplitter one is basic as fuck and the neck snap clips through basically everyone. Raider needs LB tier executions.

But honestly it's the shitty customization that turns me off Raider. Literally every Raider looks identical.
>>
>check subreddit
>thread about getting all the removed colors back
would be nice
>40000th thread talking about how broken cent still is
>scroll to bad comments
>some guy pointing out that warlord and raider are just as cancerous if not worse
>everybody just repeating the thousandth raider dicksucking post
>same guy calls out reddit for censoring people with differing opinions
absolute madman
>>
File: Not U.jpg (215KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
Not U.jpg
215KB, 768x768px
>>181339730
I find it funny how childish they are getting about it.
>>
>>181340380
>ruining that mildly funny jared leto pic with more centbitching
>>
>>181340380
>warlord is a more honest character than cent
do redditors really believe this?
>>
>>181340380
>conq, Roach being there
>even warlord....
Fuck is wrong with those retards
>>
>>181340380
jesus christ he hasn't been annoying since they fixed his 90 health combo, yes he's really strong in ganks but it's still manageable and he's still being neutered even further
>>181340797
look at the comments of that post, they're all mindlessly agreeing
>>
>>181340853
>Gotta have my upboat gold guies XD
Reddiotrs need to be put in a fucking camp.
>>
File: ID Invasion 7-4-2014.jpg (47KB, 322x713px) Image search: [Google]
ID Invasion 7-4-2014.jpg
47KB, 322x713px
>>181339730
>calls out reddit for censoring people with differing opinions

It thought that was the point of Reddit.
>>
File: IMG_6692.png (154KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6692.png
154KB, 750x1334px
My rage for a thousand suns!!!!
>>
Name my Man at arms
>>
File: 1473675451063.png (94KB, 315x691px) Image search: [Google]
1473675451063.png
94KB, 315x691px
>>181341297
fug, wrong raid report and I can't find the right one :DDD
>>
god raider is just fucking insane now

the mixups are probably the best in game
>>
>>181337378
one goes for full realism and the other for stylistic low-fantasy
>>
File: hotline shiggy.png (230KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
hotline shiggy.png
230KB, 640x360px
>>181342038
>he thinks one of these games strives for realism
>>
>>181341592
Hibur
>>
>>181341592
Thurston Deepreach Cockswain
>>
>>181341592
Fisk
>>
>>181341592
Butt Boy
>>
File: 5464641564891546141.jpg (67KB, 696x445px) Image search: [Google]
5464641564891546141.jpg
67KB, 696x445px
>>181342178

Well I sure as hell remember the Samurai Vs Romans vs Knights Vs Highlanders vs Vikings war

Thats the shit they dont want you learning in history class
>>
>>181341438
>he starts a heavy attack but he's not dumb enough to let it be complete parry bait, he's obviously gonna go into stunning tap.

is leddit just at a low enough skill bracket where they all don't understand how dodging works or what mindgames are?
>>
>>181342865

That was a crazy war
>>
>>181342187
>>181342406
>>181342572
>>181342645
Thanks
>>
File: 54614561645151.png (391KB, 591x516px) Image search: [Google]
54614561645151.png
391KB, 591x516px
leaked female centurion coming in season 3
>>
File: file.png (151KB, 893x181px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
151KB, 893x181px
>>181341438
are ridentem and russokai /ourguys/?
>>
File: 65454516545184561.jpg (25KB, 647x622px) Image search: [Google]
65454516545184561.jpg
25KB, 647x622px
>>181343347

>Sandals
>>
Zonespamming Roaches make me want to play Conq
>>
>>181341994
>go for the unblockable
>opponent dodges to escape incoming stunning tap
>let the unblockables tracking do the rest

I still can't believe they buffed his stampede speed AND tracking, anyone who doesn't think Raider is broken tier is mentally incompetent,
>>
>>181343347
Finally Ubisoft is listening
>>
>>181343521
Fun fact, an Orochi zone is now 400ms because flickering speeds attacks up for some reason now.

And yet they still think it's justified.
>>
>>181343347
Got my hopes up with that spoiler. Imagine dropping a plate and hearing it shatter. That's my pain
>>
>>181343431
>infinite openers
>warlordtier gb
No they're retarded
>>
>>181344161
is he talking about cent?
>>
>>181344330
He's talking about raider
>>
>>181344509
I mean he's decent as far as openers go but his gb game isn't warlord tier by any means.
>>
>>181343431
>infinite openers

You could say every hero has infinite openers if you're accounting feints and unlock combos/techs. Sounds about as dumb as saying Cent has infinite openers because your'e unable to dodge the kick.
>>
>>181343251
I'm sorry to say that Hibur and ThurstonDeepCock died. I am pretty shit at this game
>>
>>181344812
which game are you playing tho?
>>
>>181345150
Darkest dungeon. Waiting for For honor to download, had to delete it since it crashed mid Dominion and wouldn't start again.
>>
>tfw I will be only Valk PC wide that reaches diamond rank
>>
>>181337378
I don't play Knights so I couldn't care less about Chiv 1.5
>>
>>181346034
You're doing the gods work my friend. She deserves some love, even on console their learning to dodge the sweep and trashing her and bullying her...
>>
>>181339289
Wrong. Raider and Shugoki objectivity got the best weapon options. Every element of the weapon stands out in game unlike so many others where you can't tell if they are using default gear or not. The place Raider comes up short is armor, armor options suck for Raider, but they do for most people so live with it.
>>
File: 1496604966377.jpg (815KB, 2904x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1496604966377.jpg
815KB, 2904x1944px
The reddit is so horribly managed. The owner is never there he just wanted the "prestige" of having his own major sub, he doesn't play the game.

The main mod is the only one of the original who didn't get kicked out because he is a sniveling yes man. Does whatever he thinks will make people happy and constantly makes pity party posts to try and get tasty upvotes.

The other mods are who they got after firing the first few, then the second batch stopped playing.

They refused to step in on the shitposts so the whole sub has been packed with lazy stale meme shit, and they actually tried to censor threads that were negative on their whiteout day.
>>
>>181346034
Good luck
>>
>>181260764
literally who
>>
File: For Honor2017-7-2-4-0-58.jpg (809KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
For Honor2017-7-2-4-0-58.jpg
809KB, 1920x1080px
>Some fucking faggot tries to tell me the Valentia helmet looks better than Achaea or Thessalia

How the fuck can people have such bad taste? Anyway, should I get Centurion to Rep 8 so I can use Black Iron, or should I start grinding up someone else? If someone else, who should it be? I'm thinking Wahlahd to be a huge cunt.
>>
>>181348672
Wahlad, gotta swim in wins man
>>
>>181348672
Valentia is a pretty nice helmet, but not nice enough to warrant being used over full Achaea. And I just can't get behind using Thessalia: the copper just looks fucked to me.

Get Cent to Rep 8. Black Iron Achaea is top tier.
>>
Would more guard locations give the combat more depth
You know, so it isn't just 3 locations that are easy to see coming from 32 country miles away
>>
File: For Honor2017-7-2-4-15-16.jpg (603KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
For Honor2017-7-2-4-15-16.jpg
603KB, 1920x1080px
>>181348936
I guess I am the opposite in that I find the copper/bronze flairs on the Thessalia give it a great contrasting/complimentary look, especially with a copper breastplate. Having only the chest using the copper material gives the whole set a great semi-hoplite or angry god look. Plus, the patterning on the Thessalia scarf is gorgeous. Thessalia arms are nice, but the actual shoulders on them are fucking hideous with the dumb studs.

>>181349526
I think adding a low stance would probably massively improve the game and add more variety. You have to keep in mind For Honor is a casual third person action game first and foremost, though.
>>
>>181349526
Just make it a full circle of 360 guard locations.
>>
>>181350587
Defense meta: DESTROYED
>>
>Trying to do the Kill 400 soldiers order against AI
>All 4 of the fuckers keep coming mid and attacking me, forcing me to kill them
>They don't take any of the other points so I win super fast
>Can only get 100 or so soldiers a match
>>
>>181351579
Don't waveclear in mid: push right up to where the soldiers spawn. Most maps have a choke the soldiers have to run through right outside of where they spawn: set up shop there.

You'll be able to pretty much just kill minions the entire game while a pretty normal game of Dominion goes on. And usually your team of bots will win anyway, because you're technically holding mid.

Every once in a while an enemy will spawn and hassle you, but you can just parry and throw them away and roll roll back, and most of the time they'll lose interest and go take part in the actual dominion match.

I easily get 300 to 350 a match. I'm sure if you get lucky and bots leave you alone the entire match, you could easily bust out all 400 in a match.
>>
>>181351579

I'll give you a pro tip you can remove MM player search vs AI so you can be alone vs bot and the daily still count.

Now go
>>
>>181351963
>>181351579

Disregard my post I suck cock and I'm dumb sorry for not reading, I need to stop playing this game
>>
>>181351963
That is what I have been doing, I mean the entire AI team is converging on me for some reason.

>>181351865
This seems to work. Thanks.
>>
File: .jpg (853KB, 2232x1256px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
853KB, 2232x1256px
not related but for any /fhg/ craftsmen out there, stick your mandrel into a power drill to make your maillespinning way tighter and faster
>>
Are elims just totally fucking dead at this point on PC?
>>
>>181353237
For Honor is just totally fucking dead at this point on PC
>>
>Knights are consistently leading the faction war now

YES.
>>
>>181353406
6k players aint dead
>>
>>181353423
In S1, Knights deployed assets manually the most, while Weebs were the most popular faction and Vikings had players perform the best consistently.

Now all the shitters have bandwagoned onto Vikings, Weebs are still popular, and Knights are both good at the game and care about the faction war.

It's not even a contest at this point.
>>
>>181353219
damn thats rad
>>
>>181353219
Have you ever considered making a chainmail cocksheathe so you can net some easy laughs next time you and a lady have sexy times?

There is no protection like a second skin of steel, lass.
>>
why cant we get more weapon clashing/stamping the ground emotes
why does warlord get literally the only one
>>
>Spent the last 3 minutes of Dom chasing a cent......
Was only funny for how dedicated he was to timing his rolls to escape us and GBs
>>
>>181353612
>Knights are both good at the game and care about the faction war.

Yeah, I don't think so. I think it's much more likely that Ubisoft tweaked the balance of Faction War to strongly favor the Knights given all the visual glitches that show the Knights winning territories that they're not even contesting for.
>>
>>181355315
Oh anon, conspiracies are never good for anyone's health. Next you'll not tell me japs are gonna win this season.
>>
>>181354169
oh god
do you know how much chainmail pinches against bare skin
>>
>>181354984
I want some emotes that are channelled for lack of a better word, constant shield banging for aslong as you want or smacking the shaft of the axe into the ground over and over.
>>
>>181355221
At least you're able to finish a match.
>>
>>181355419
It's a rum joke though, mate.
>>
File: uhh.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
uhh.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: taunt.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
taunt.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>181355434
you can kinda do it as lawman, but it doesnt look very good
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (607KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
607KB, 1920x1080px
>Cent
>>
>>181355406
The Knights always cared the most about Faction War and were never the most popular faction.

So this idea that they didn't care about Faction War in season 1 and they got rid of bandwagon shitters doesn't make a lot of sense.
>>
>>181356314
Yeah i'm aware i would much prefer it to be officially supported though instead of having to keep cancelling it
>>
>>181356314
that would be so much better if he didnt flail his other arm around
>>
If I like playing lawbringer will I like stickweeb?
>>
>>181357369

shug?

totally different but he is extremely fun because he plays so different to everyone else
>>
Why do people leave at the results screen?

Is it just to be a dick and try to crash the match?
>>
Is parrying Wardens top light really surprising? I just fought a warden who said he was reporting me for parrying it, but that top light is kinda obvious.
>>
>>181357652
i think he means noobush
>>
>>181357998
Considering they never do anything but top lights, it's pretty easy to parry.
>>
>>181357998
he was just beeing a big weebstick
>>
>>181358216
His Nobushi waifu must have left him for a real warrior.
>>
>It's a valkyrie only knows how to light attack episode
>>
What is !!objectively!! the cutest PK ornament? The Tiara for only 1k?
>>
>>181358830
>It's a valk keeps doing dash attacks and complains when I gb her episode.
>>
>>181358851
I'd have to take a look but it's probably the Tiara.
>>
>can't customize character while matchmaking
atleast siege has this
>>
>>181358851

The ruby circlet for 7k is kinda cute too, it also does not put leather or metal on her heard, it holds on its own. It is a bit spiky but the spikes are curved and don't look too edgy. Also the tiara has a spike too.
>>
>>181358363
Shut up kensei, we all know you miss her for leaving your ass
>>
Is there a decent discord, or half-active one at least, for us poor isolated pcfags? Be nice to play something besides Dominion, or have a group to do such
>>
File: 1494476030556.png (38KB, 457x91px) Image search: [Google]
1494476030556.png
38KB, 457x91px
>>181360085
Discord got killed by autism, best to leave well enough alone.
>>
>>181360085
EU or NA?
>>
>>181361203
not him but EU
>>
I am in love with this fucking execution. The way they try to crawl away and the shinobis aggressive grunts really sell then7k spent
>>
File: 654616143451.jpg (626KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
654616143451.jpg
626KB, 1920x1080px
>>181361394

I prefer this one
>>
File: chuk.jpg (77KB, 200x350px) Image search: [Google]
chuk.jpg
77KB, 200x350px
>>181362241
>Raider buff
>>
>it's a shinobi is the last one alive and runs around for like 3-4 minutes
nigga just die. You are just wasting everyones time
>>
>>181361356
Add Fraochmhar if you want, still pretty new
>>
>>181362667
>Duel with a Shinobi
>He stays at max range using ranged attacks that are totally safe for him
>>
>>181362874
>corner him
>he starts spamming dodge kick
>>
>>181362617
Redirect this reply to >>181249418
I didn't check before posting the patch notes that have already been posted here.
>>
It's disturbing how many Shinobi players are here.
>>
>>181362724

Any suggestions for NAs?
>>
>>181363113
Good I have Orochi to myself
>>
>last day of champion status
>keep on getting dropped every 20 minutes
t-thanks game
>>
>>181363113
Not really, not all of us want to be fucking lawbringer or Zerk forever anon. Also I though shinobi was nothing on PC, and still used on console. (At least from my console perspective)
>>
>>181363334
I never see Shinobi players on PC these days.
>>
>>181363326
I got dropped while making this post.
In 90 minutes I've lost connection to this game like 7 or 8 times.
>>
>>181363529
That's what I meant. People complain he's not fun to fight on reddit(since most of them claim to be PC there), and I think what the hell do they mean he's not even used outside of console anymore?
>>
>>181363529
I just dueled one, constant back dashing and turtling. I'm glad there's no many of them.
>>
>>181363730
He's not fun to fight when people do use him, because he's worse than a turtle: he's a ranged turtle. Even if you have turtle breaker abilities, you can't reach him.
>>
>>181364239
I thought the 60fps gave everyone with good reflexes the edge? You guys parry lights liking breathing air, and she eats two heavys she dies.
>>
>>181364239
>>181362874
Can't you parry the ranged attacks to bring the Shinobi closer to you and knock him down?
>>
File: 644235634.jpg (29KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
644235634.jpg
29KB, 600x600px
How to fix defense meta: feint now counts as first hit in any chain
>>
>>181364541
>blocks your attack
>>
>>181364628
as any hit in any chain?
>>
REWARDS
[no loot found]
>>
>>181364541
What about characters with no unblockable attacks?
>>
Man Im so sick of the connectivity and stability issues, it just ruins the flow so much when a dom game crashes at the end and when i have to restart and connections just instantly drop faster than a flickerd PK zone
>>
>>181367189
Honestly what bugs me is how much worse it is than siege.
>>
>>181364441
There's a range where he is totally safe, even if you do knock him down.
>>
>>181367189

I really don't know how they made this game
>>
>>181368046
I would want Ubisoft to fix this, but I don't want Shinobi getting nerfed even more than he should.
>>
>people bitching about revenge again
>>
how do I activate revenge irl
I wanna tear my school bullies a new asshole
>>
>>181370920
Defend yourself until your revenge meter is full then report to the principal about it to activate the meter. I hope this helped.
>>
File: thumbsdown.webm (446KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsdown.webm
446KB, 680x382px
>tfw will never be able to play this game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SN8RjXYjJe4&feature=youtu.be&t=1813
>>
>>181370920
Get cornered, and let them hit you for 30 seconds. Then you'll feel your revenge/adrenaline start to pump and be ready!!
>>
>>181371102
Yeah no one will because it doesn't exist.
>>
>>181371102
Looks bad
>>
Give me a reason to play 4v4 modes after 1.09
>>
>>181371608
dom is the only mode not flooded with sweaty autists
>>
>>181371562
>fancier mountainblade looks bad
nu4chan needs to leave
>>
>>181249418
Well conqueror full block zone that's... cool I guess.
>>
>>181371608
Easy exp/steel
>>
>>181249418
Does that mean I can pancake Conqueror by attacking him while he's zoning?
>>
god they are so fucking slow with these updates

there a list of 101 minor things they could do to improve the game and they could be done within a week but no they are too busy removing actual fun stuff like Orochi and Shinobis anime gank deflect and adding revenge gain buffs that are fucking useless because revenge itself is total shit along with adding 3 second cooldown that make no fucking difference at fucking all

I think I'm gonna quit this game for now, I can't deal with these devs anymore, hopefully itll improve enough to not be dead in 6 months time
>>
>>181370920

That mechanic works differently irl and has a different name. You may know it under the name "School shooting"
>>
>>181374015
I know i'll drop this game completely once monster hunter comes out. Hell i stoped playing for a week to play 3rd on ppsspp
>>
>>181360085
Of the few I lurk Hall of Heroes is probably the most active and relatively low autism levels for discord sizeable group of regulars both NA and EU. One just called For Honor is literally dead, the reddit one is reddit, the various /fhg/ ones empty and retarded, and the Legends one is good if you want to play tournaments but otherwise pretty inactive.
>>
>>181375712
I'll see if this place dies discord does seem to be killing /vg/ as a whole
>>
Starting Zerk, female or male?
>>
File: golden god.jpg (439KB, 1000x1135px) Image search: [Google]
golden god.jpg
439KB, 1000x1135px
>>181378971
male, preserve garrosh's legacy
>>
>>181379019
Poor Garrosh, he just wanted the Horde to be strong.
>>
>>181379163
did literally nothing wrong
>>
>>181361981
honestly feels pretty good to see Laws crawling on the floor as i stab each sickle in them. cant wait to rip your heads with the new executes later on.
>>
>>181378842
Thank god /vg/ is shit

Expect you guys
>>
>>181378842
Not really for the better. Here people want to make the new general for some tasty (you)s, but with discord those same epeen people want to make their own server and try to gather more people than the others. It splits up an already small community. Best to just find the most populated one and hope the others die out as they often do. One thing discord has going for it though is that people are more willing to share SNs and group up than throw their shit on /VG/ and risk getting mocked, so makes it easier to find a party.
>>
>>181380123

Aw thanks we might be dead but we don't have namefags
>>
>>181378971
I went fem and use the least amount of armor possible. Why play zerk if you aren't going to look like a crazy person. Also none of that gold weapon shit, just sharp steel.
>>
>>181380080
Shame the crawling Shinobi execute is bugged. Their head pops off only to reattach when the animation finishes.

I'm still waiting for a Shino execute that let's you choke someone with the chain, and a Fubuki Kai costume, but I'll probably be waiting forever.
>>
>>181380939
I don't know how we got away with that, but thank fuck. Though I do see an alarming number of people in game with 4chan meme names blowing up text chat like they are on /b/
>>
>>181381173
on pc maybe lol. but yeah some new armor or outfit is due
>>
File: drop a dick on em.gif (321KB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
drop a dick on em.gif
321KB, 300x222px
>>181381308
Hey fuck you I do that.
>and I even use meme arrows
>>
>>181381659
>that gif
Why?
>>
File: 640-1181382602.jpg (55KB, 372x611px) Image search: [Google]
640-1181382602.jpg
55KB, 372x611px
>>181381173
Can you imagine getting someone with the Flying Lotus execution wearing this. What a way to die.
>>
File: 1483007529387.jpg (97KB, 600x784px) Image search: [Google]
1483007529387.jpg
97KB, 600x784px
>>181381659
If you aren't kidding then that is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>181381173
I dunno man chain garrote's pretty assassin-y you never know - it would at least fit
>>
>>181200996
>>181175829
Warden is pure shenanigans. His zone is absolute malarky. His double light into sb/gb is not a mind game but bad mechanics.
>>181175690
Berserker is good. Conquerer is good. Kensei is somewhat fair but his dodge attacks are out place since he can wiff and attack be out of range his opponent counters with and attack or gb and Kensei can dodge attack and confirm damage.
Most non-bs classes in order Berserker > conquerer > Kensei
Conq is slow as fuck and requires you to be good. Though he is or at least he once was untouchable if you really good. Citation is Legionunchained would fuck streamers and the pro-gamers regularly with conq. Conquerer is a game of inches, whittling down your enemy with light attacks and shield bashes.
Berserker is well thought out, no shenanigans, he is required a lot of setting patterns and then mixing it up when your opponent learns the pattern. He is like a boxer or a chess player in this respect. Berserker is the educated man's class.
And you already know about Kensei, no good openers although he does have the range (not against nobushi or a character with a hyper armor gap closer, lookin at you Wahlad) to secure an unblockable/mixup without risking damage, Kensei is all about distance. He also, with relatively low effort, fucks assassins who do nothing but spam.
>>
File: 1368134986474.gif (3MB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1368134986474.gif
3MB, 220x220px
>>181383000
>trips
Guess I'm officially a faggot now.
>>
>Play after a Week
>First dom match.
>>
>>181384137
>disconnects after a kill
everytime damn it.
>>
>>181384524
We met again in another match. He called me RageQuitter since apparently me leaving caused server crash for everyone.

Also what feats should I run on my Shugoki. Most of them feel trash.
>>
>>181343347
I'm not so easily defeated!
>tfw people bitch about this general being dead when /smgen/ gets pruned at 150 replies
>>
>>181386216
Quick revive, arrow, the one were you can't be staggered by throws, and the last one is up to you. I hear arrow storm is trash on PC, due to everyone running it on 60fps.
>>
>>181383197
Kick victim onto all fours, loop chain around their neck, place foot on upper back and just choke the ever loving shit out of them. After some breathe play yank back on the chain for either a neckbreaker or to pull the kama across the throat.

Complete domination, though you really need a La Blue Girl outfit to totally seal the deal.
>>
>>181386885
Is quick revive even that useful? I'm able to revive most of my team mates pretty fast without it. I really prefer the increase throw distance since I can be pseudo warlord and ledge people or wall throw then dash heavy.
As for Arrow Storm, yeah i feel it's utter trash and most of the time easily dodgeable.
>>
>>181388414
They nerfed it recently but it's still decent - unless you're actively under attack shugoki's hyper armor nearly guarantees getting the revive in a team fight. If you have more fun with throw farther than you should probably stick with that unless you really want to make sure you can get revives.
>>
>>181381659
k y s
>>
File: 654616545156451.jpg (31KB, 452x640px) Image search: [Google]
654616545156451.jpg
31KB, 452x640px
Leaked Female Shinobi set for season 3
>>
>>181391357
I fucking wish.
>>
File: 641564516451419841.jpg (416KB, 676x800px) Image search: [Google]
641564516451419841.jpg
416KB, 676x800px
>>181391357

Stealing for honors source code when so we can mod the fuck out of it
>>
File: 5461494961949196461.gif (207KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
5461494961949196461.gif
207KB, 500x371px
>>181392192

that would be a hell of heist
>>
>Enemy player sticks to B Lane.
>usually ends up at our spawn point
>Always complains that we're 2/3v1 him and we have no honor.
>Entire time keeps saying "You're all trash"

Why don't faggot like these move on over to duels. Hell if you've reached our spawn point atleast expect to get ganked. Or do these people get their shit kicked in on duels and then try to go to dom for honorshit?
>>
>>181391357
Id sell my soul.....
>>181393503
There's something so nice to look at when eddy cleans the butt. It's so simple and silly that it makes me wish the old times....
>>
>>181393503

We are gonna need the Wu-Tang Clan and Bill Murray
>>
>>181392192
So no one has modded for honor at all yet?! Like is it forever online so the game can't be opened? No ripping models for SFM?
>>
>>181394446

I think you can rip the models people do it for Rainbow 6 Siege
>>
File: 1484054320056.jpg (69KB, 800x444px) Image search: [Google]
1484054320056.jpg
69KB, 800x444px
>camping a point in Dominion
>rest of the team is killing minions for orders
>one guy on the enemy team keeps contesting the point with me
>we're the only ones fighting over it each time
>kill him repeatedly, but each time he gets a bit better and pushes me harder
>finally he kills me near flawlessly
>>
https://m.soundcloud.com/sensei-ion/ion-kensei-prod-by-soundlord_diegesis

I guess kensei dropped an album
>>
>>181397212

Not bad
>>
All these new players, and they're all on my team every fucking match. I just want some competent players on my team.
>>
File: Untitled.png (3KB, 148x75px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3KB, 148x75px
>>181166063
what key is this supposed to be?

hint it's not underscore
>>
>>181398114
Space, dumbass.
>>
File: Þú ert dauður.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Þú ert dauður.webm
3MB, 853x480px
Haha what the fuck
>>
>play duels for fun
>get 5 wardens who shoulder bash non stop for free hits

ubi plz
>>
>>181400658
Ah, the majestic Berzerker. Watch as he leaps through his natural habitat, a creature of beauty.

>>181400672
Warden's bash isn't shit now, especially if you have a dodge attack.
>>
So there seems to be about 15,000 players left on xbone. Down from ~50,000 at the start of season 2.

Guess the new characters really did kill the game then.
>>
File: hippity hoppity.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
hippity hoppity.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>181400717
He did this for the entire game.
>>
>>181400658
What shoulders are those? They look pretty chunky for a Warden.
>>
>>181400717
unless if you wanna give him a free gb, shoulder bashes are free hits until warden runs out of stamina
>>
File: tactical advantage.png (2MB, 1920x2160px) Image search: [Google]
tactical advantage.png
2MB, 1920x2160px
>>181400943
Lederic.
>>
>>181401082
Do a light attack.
>>
File: top10anime.png (246KB, 1183x555px) Image search: [Google]
top10anime.png
246KB, 1183x555px
>top10anime spends the entire match trying to camp the spawn
>team still loses

Wew lad. I know your in here anime. I just want you to know that I took great pleasure in that win.
>>
>>181401193
still not fast enough
>>
>>181401592
howshitru
>>
>>181401716
Not all characters have a light fast enough to interrupt it. You just have to eat the hit or dodge and pray they don't GB.
>>
>>181402909
Literally only 3 characters out of 14 lack a 500ms light.
>>
>>181403032
Raider lacks a raw 500ms light, but he has a dodge attack and is immune to guard breaks while dodging.

Shugoki lacks a 500ms light but has armour.

Conqueror lacks a 500ms light but has a dodge attack.

Basically, they all have some way of "dealing" with the shoulder bash.
>>
>>181249894
Honestly, his stampede charge was finicky as all hell, I could run into people with it and take "steps" into them without it connecting.
It's more of a bug fix than a buff.
>>
>>181404289
ya "finicky"
http://i.imgur.com/Prflxwz.gifv
>>
>>181403273
Once Shugoki armor is down from anything at all. Bash chain is free. Hardly seems like a counter. All they have to do is land one hit or have a GB get countered and you are open to a chain of punishment.
>>
>>181404289
They made it faster though. The tracking is fine, but the speed it comes out now is pure insanity.
>>
File: 20170702093139_1.jpg (319KB, 1248x1150px) Image search: [Google]
20170702093139_1.jpg
319KB, 1248x1150px
>nobushi's eyes under the otohime helmet
she looks so beautiful, her eyes are so seducing. and it's even better when it's hard to see them and you have to wait for her to lift her head in the customization menu, it makes her gaze look so beautiful.
>>
>>181405863
>beneath her mask nobushi wears another mask

im scared
>>
>>181404289
Except he can now do his charge in literally 1 step
>>
>>181405589
>>181405852
>>181406160
>Literally impossible to dodge this shit now since it comes out in like two steps
>You can't even try to dodge because if you do you'll risk eating a GB from Raiders new 50/50
>Raider mains: Yeah this is totally fair guys, it's just a bug fix!
This shit is pathetic
>>
>>181406160
>>181405852
That I wasn't aware of, so I take back what I said, it's not just a bug fixing
All it needed was to correct the tracking, really, I don't undestand why they made it sanic
>>
File: Spamnobi&Gankturion.gif (1MB, 500x203px) Image search: [Google]
Spamnobi&Gankturion.gif
1MB, 500x203px
>>181406608
>>181406895
It's the new Oni Rush. The PTS is full of Raiders now. Soft feint taps, unlock tech, warp speed stampede into confirmed hits, immune to dodge GBs.

I would say I feel bad for all the true raider mains who never asked for buffs, but fuck these guys.
>>
File: ezgif.com-resize.gif (1MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif.com-resize.gif
1MB, 360x202px
raider is fine guys... right?
>>
>>181406895
I would completely agree with a more accurate raider charge. It was way too easy to dodge. But now its just plain rediculous
>>
>tfw I watched Ironclad yesterday and decided to make Lawbringer my new main
>tfw I watched Yojimbo today and went back to Kensei
God damn it I don't want to join the Samurai.
>>
>>181408793
I stopped giving a fuck about which faction I'm in, and I'll probably stay that way until they make it more important, like some kind of "your-faction-only TDM" gamemode or some such.
>>
File: 1488261527383.png (306KB, 480x515px) Image search: [Google]
1488261527383.png
306KB, 480x515px
>Get in some Dominion
>Both team are balanced level and reputation wise
>No bullshits characters, even
>Promising
>Victim of the "Can't do shit but stay locked on the world-view camera"

IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR A GOOD FIGHT?!
FUCK
>>
File: Finally.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Finally.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I finally fucking got it
>>
File: leet2.png (6KB, 161x27px) Image search: [Google]
leet2.png
6KB, 161x27px
>>181410183
pfft, rep 36? watch this!
>>
>>181410183
Why does every single Raider use that skull helmet with the swept back horns?
>>
File: 1492609758968.jpg (18KB, 290x290px) Image search: [Google]
1492609758968.jpg
18KB, 290x290px
>>181400658

kek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2NrppuKK0w
>>
game ded?
>>
>>181414680
nah just playing.
>>
>>181414680
Yuropean Mustard here, I never had a single problem to find a game whatever the gamemode.
The longest I had to wait was 5 minutes.
Never see the same guys either.
Not gonna deny the fact that there was an impressively high drop in the playerbase, but it ain't dead yet.
>>
>>181414680
Nah, less people are playing but it's definetly not as dead as Battleborn was before it went F2P, not even close.

If it does get that bad then I'll bet that Ubi will make For Honor F2P as well.

I think the biggest thing that could bring players back is dedicated servers.
>>
>>181182301
No, this is such a fucking retarded thing I see parroted over and over again. Chip damage isn't a solution, it's something that would bring around more problems. You think people that just fish for parries are bad now? Fucking wait until they can't block and have more reason to parry.

They need to nerf almost all defensive options across the board. Nerf parry punishes, make blocking take more stamina and maybe a little chip, make guardbreaks harder to tech but guarantee less damage.

It's honestly not that fucking hard. How NONE of this has been implemented or even tried in the past four months is goddamn baffling. The For Honor team might be under-budgeted but a low budget isn't an excuse for fucking incompetence.
>>
>>181415536
The wild disconnects clearly are a big issues, it's incredibly discouraging to try to get into a game only to get dropped off three times in a row, or when you have a good match but some teenagers get his ego hurt after getting his ass handed to him.
>>
>>181415721
What if parries would only allow you to get a lights in, instead of a full guard break?
I feel like Guardbreak is a move that should be used to catch your opponents by surprise, rather than be a reward

Parried lights would stay the same, of course.
>>
>Next update doesn't address Cent ganks
>Still none of the promised buffs to characters which needed it like Nobushi and Orochi
>Raider gets fucking buffed again for god knows why when he keeps putting you into the 50/50 Stunning Tap guessing game
>PK and Warlord are still masters of the game
>Defensive meta hasn't been addressed at all
>They're adding ranked mode in spite of all the glaring issues with the game

Why the fuck do I even bother? They don't have their priorities straight and run at a fucking snail's pace in putting out fixes and balance changes.
>>
>>181416104
I don't know why you bother either. This game will literally never be fixed. At least it won't survive season 3 so you will have an excuse to stop caring.
>>
>>181415856
It shouldn't be guaranteed off of a parry at all. It should be move that's meant to break defenses, not enhance defensive play.
>>
>>181416379
So basically, like I said, don't make it a reward from parrying.
I think reverting it to the point where you had to counter it with a precise timing, rather than mashing it like that other Anon suggested, would be pretty good too.

It would be nice to fight off ledgemasters like the Warlord, too, passively toning him down.
>>
>>181416536
How would making GB harder to counter tone down Warlord? The GB spam during the first few weeks was real.
>>
Parries, guardbreaks, and stamina exaustion ruin this game, imo.
>>
>>181416615
>the core mechanics of this game ruin this game
>>
>>181416613
I meant it would tone him down if GB wouldn't be guaranteed anymore by parrying.
If a Warlord spam GB on you with that, all you have to do is throw a light, or git gud and get the CGB timing down.
Warlord fishing for parries aren't a rare sight at all with the maps choking in hazards.
>>
>>181416692
When the core mechanics are inherently flawed, yeah. Just look at SFV.
>>
>>181416692
Honestly the game is more about who can successfully pull off the most parries and guard breaks rather than actually landing hits and blocking attacks, it just doesn't feel like I'm playing a good medieval melee combat game, it just feels like a competition of who can trick their opponent the most.
>>
>>181416615
Same person here, unblockable attacks are also pretty shitty.
>>
>>181417243
They're shitty if they have no direct counters, like bashes, unblockable that can be parried are, I think, great.
Kensei is a great exemple of an unblockable down well: can only be pulled off as a finisher, you can see it coming BUT you can feint it into other attacks or flat out cancel it
>>
>>181417081
Basically bushido blade
>>
>>181166063
This OP is autism.
>>
>>181416615
It kind of needs them though otherwise faster heroes will have a greater advantage and the game would get boring real fast
>>
>>181416615
Parries, guardbreaks, stamina exaustion and blocking ruins the game. Attacking too.
>>
>>181419653
>Just don't engage man
>>
>Get a group of friends who are decent at gamee.
>I'm the host.
>All matches are up against top tier players who parry lights, and mindgame.
>my team mates who always rekt me in duels be the leader
>Always match up against no rep casuals, or equal in skill.

Why am I the only one who suffers this?
>>
>>181420715
Yeah, on console due to 30fps we have fun. Nobody reads each other like a doujin
>>
File: Riveted mail.jpg (101KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Riveted mail.jpg
101KB, 640x480px
>>181353219
Butted chainmail doesn't work, that's only good for cosplay. Real European mail would look like pic above or you can make it even stronger by soldering the metal rings together.
>>
>>181421860
I want to play it on PS4 but, when I did. I couldn't even react to heavies properly, and was getting fucked by side lights alot.
>>
Is debuff resistance bugged or something?
I've maxed out Debuff res on my characters but whenever I'm hit by stun attacks my screen goes white for good 2-3 seconds to the point where I can't see shit. Yet all the videos I've watched online, the white flash on people's screen goes away in 1 or 1.5 seconds?
>>
>>181421959
Every body reads heavies on my dedbox, with lights? Everyone's decided to start dodging lights as silly as it sounds. I see a lot of Valks starting to lose their edge now that everyone and their mother start to dodge her lights and infamous sweep.
>>
File: 20170702135035_1.jpg (990KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170702135035_1.jpg
990KB, 3840x2160px
this game can be really beautiful sometimes
>>
>>181422704
Would look better without that fotm shitter
>>
>>181422704
Indeed, hopefully the new maps are a beauty to look at like temple garden.
>>
File: Multi_1.jpg (384KB, 900x1384px) Image search: [Google]
Multi_1.jpg
384KB, 900x1384px
I fucking swear If I meet another Kensei acting all high and mighty all because he defeated me while he was lagging af. I'd crash the server in dom.
Why do these Russian/Chink fuck even matchmake in EU?
They can see your moves just fine, but you can't even tech their split second gbs. If you GB them they tech it good 2 second late and you're just stuck in animation.
>>
>>181424059
LBs and Roaches are the ones I always see lagging out.
>>
>>181396597
Damn dude. You were that guys dark souls boss.
>>
>>181396597
He persisted and wanted you to know that he will never faulter.
>>
So is cent gonna be shit soon?
>>
>>181428074
Not until the next batch of DLC characters arrive.
>>
>>181417329
t. person that has never played kensei

An unblockable that can only be used after you open an opponent up is a stupid idea and the soft feints can only be done at the start of the move before your opponent needs to react so they're pretty much useless against anyone except shitters.
>>
>>181428074
No, he's good for now. Highlander and is it ronin? Or the next Roman? Anywho, when they release reddit and the rest of the babies will cry for them and wish to go back to the Cent times. I can see it now....feels good man
>>
>>181429156
Next season, outside of some cosmic miracle, is Gladiator and Highlander.

At least HL sounds cool. Shame that their best knight idea was 'another fucking roman character' though.
>>
>>181429703
Honestly want to see the whole stance set up thing. Seems pretty neat, and way better then bushy vag stick girls pose
>>
>>181429156
What are the chances the next heroes are under powered at release?
>>
>>181429894
Maybe 25% each.

Depends if Ubi cares more about selling season passes, or more about maintaining their already small playerbase. They'll either leave them broken, or overcorrect and make them terrible.
>>
I just learned that Valkyrie has different boob sizes with different chest pieces.
>>
>>181430332
Really?! Plz do tell more, this general gets lonely in early afternoon. Pics if necessary.
>>
File: 1494959185885.jpg (248KB, 899x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1494959185885.jpg
248KB, 899x1280px
>>181408793
>watch Yojimbo and Sanjuro
>have to wait until season 4 to play Ronin
>>
>>181431358
when checking from for fashion it doesn't seem to change that much, some of those armors might have a push up effect which makes the breasts seem larger.
>>
>>181354984
>knight with sword and shield

why can't we have this
>>
Weebs are getting fucked right now
>>
>>181431769
Yeah, those pictures don't do it justice.

It's not really something you'd notice until you looked at Valk from a side angle.
>>
>>181432126
hot twink asian boys POUNDED from all sides
>>
new and improved
migr8 whenever

>>181432352
>>181432352
>>181432352
>>181432352
>>181432352
>>
>>181421929
I'm aware that riveted mail is what they actually used, but this is just something fer fun and passing the time, like a non-namby pamby version of knitting
Thread posts: 752
Thread images: 114

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.