[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fhg/ - For Honor General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 808
Thread images: 139

File: Birden.png (140KB, 663x562px) Image search: [Google]
Birden.png
140KB, 663x562px
Drawfags are back Edition

Thread's dead, baby: >>179805482

>Updated Season 2 Info: Character and Map details
https://pastebin.com/4qcpMRZK

>New players:
http://pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
http://forhonor.wikia.com
http://forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
http://alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
https://fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
http://gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
http://gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
http://gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
>>
>tfw stopped caring about "getting gud" and just started playing for fun

this is the red pill
>>
>>180025394
Losing isn't fun though
>>
>>180025526

Well I play 4v4 now so losing can be fun if you play well and do some funny shit
>>
File: 5451564515451541.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
5451564515451541.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
Who /stillhavingfun/
>>
>>180026253
Here but i wish I wasn't ass to console berserkers like whole fuck.
>>
>>180025394
I hope you are not on PC then because this game is actually dead there. the 95% playerbase drop on PC is true with and without uplay numbers anyway.
It's literally not even possible to get a full team for skirmish AI and I live in an area of constant action.
>>
has nobushi always been able to flicker from hidden stance?
>>
File: boom.webm (3MB, 720x450px) Image search: [Google]
boom.webm
3MB, 720x450px
why did nobody tell me the LAW was so much fun
>>
>>180027469

I am on PC and no it isn't dead
>>
>>180027664
Because you didn't actually do anything in that clip that another class couldn't do, and law was the absolute worst bottom of the tier list until just recently.
>>
Shug is kinda fun but hes not viable vs anyone not retarded

buff when?
>>
File: centurions.png (949KB, 840x562px) Image search: [Google]
centurions.png
949KB, 840x562px
>>180026253
I'm down to
>laughing at people somehow getting hit by Raider's bull charge
>Using the sidestep+stunning tap on cents until they die because they keep opening up with kicks like retards
>repeatedly using light attacks as Berserker from the left side until they call me a spammer
>Demon's embrace on Shinobi's who attempts kicks
>Rematch players who keeps changing heroes after each match
>Moving about like an autistic gundam trying to fend off a lagging Kensei who apparently has late stage parkinsons
Brawl can be fun too, i guess.
>>
>>180027743
Yes it is? The event actually proved this because it directly showed the player numbers.
>>
>>180028043

I play vs new people every match in almost every game mode, in what was is that "dead"
>>
>>180026253
I am, but sometimes some bullshit happens that really pisses me off about the game. I love the game for what it is, but the devs are taking too long to patch the game / missing obvious shit like centurion's infinite wallsplat which still hasn't been patched out.
>>180027469
PC for honor isn't dead, but you definitely see some familiar faces. it's got a low player count, but you can't call it dead until you literally can't get a game.
>>
can someone post that centurion meme with the that painting depicting the roman dude and the qt girl(male)
>>
>>180030556

CENTURION LIKES VALKYRIE
>>
>>180030852
>Cents
>liking anything that doesn't resemble a little boy
Anon it's time to face facts.....
>>
>>180031186
>little boy
How do they breed then?
>>
>>180031371
>he dooesn't know they can be bred
anon...
>>
>>180031450
What kind of bloody sorcery is this?
>>
>>180031371
Simple! the little boy he shagged grows up to be cent and nabs another little one from the surrounding villages they pillage or have control over and the cycle continues.
>>
File: 1496368015588.png (467KB, 1403x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1496368015588.png
467KB, 1403x1500px
>>180030556
>>
>>180033405

Fake and gay
>>
>>180035047
>he truly believes that a cent would go for the tough, heavenly Valk
Anon......plz your optimism is making me feel sad. Maybe the writefag guy who did the Femnobi and cent story can do you one for Valk.
>>
d e a d
>>
File: IMG_6602.jpg (15KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6602.jpg
15KB, 325x325px
>>180038098
You're DED!!
>>
>>180038236
i wish
>>
Is Second Wind useless now? Should I be using something else as Warden's 3rd feat?
>>
>>180040137
Ehhhh, it's okay in duels, his grenade is trash after the update and the throw shit is ok. I still use the heal from time to time. I'd say stick with it.
>>
It really sucks when someone ragequits at the end of match. I just got done playing a Dominion match where this guy's team was breaking and he was the last one alive so he quit causing everyone else on my team and all but one guy on his team to disconnect from the match. I'm just glad I got to finish the match but it sucked for everybody else.
>>
Is this game still trash? Are the DLC characters still broken and anti-fun?
>>
>>180041232

well they are broken but they are fun as fuck to play
>>
>its a guy who "gg's" until he starts losing

fucking kek
>>
>>180041232
They're only anti-fun if you're not playing them.
>>
>>180041232
cent is anti-fun when he's ganking you, shinobi isn't as cancerous as before.
>>
Cent vs a good Wahlard, any way to win?
>>
>>180044028
when you say good warlord, do you mean he's turtling and not doing any unconfirmed attacks?
>>
>>180044615
I guess, just sat and waited for me to do something. Parried my lights, didn't fall for feints/heavy gb feints.
>>
>>180044757
not much you can do, cent relies on parries to get damage in
>>
File: Laugh 3.gif (344KB, 549x376px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh 3.gif
344KB, 549x376px
>>180045035
>cent relies on parries
>thinking cent is lawbringer
>>
S Tier
Peacekeeper - Best lights in the game, best heavies, best mobility, best dodges, fastest zone (technically), can punish any attack in the game with insane damage, heavy soft feint into guardbreak is fucking obnoxious. Just needs an all around rework.
Warlord - High health pool, best mixup in the game, best ledging in the game, best turtle in the game, best guardbreak in the game, heavies have armor and can be feinted 100ms faster than all others. Needs serious nerfs.

A+ Tier
Raider - Punishes do ridiculous damage, eats stamina better than any other character, can punish nearly any attack with dodge guardbreak, Stunning Tap mixup out of nearly all of his attacks is tedious as fuck to deal with. Needs some nerfs to his dash guardbreak and Stunning Tap.

A Tier
Centurion - Fuck what anybody says. Best punishes in the game, highest stamina pool in the game, tracking out the fuck on all of his attacks, soft feint out of heavies makes him a pain in the ass to deal with. Needs some reworking for 1v1, nerfs in 4v4.
Lawbringer - Mixups on block, great punishing, high health pool. In a decent spot all around, shove on block is just a badly thought out idea though.

B+ Tier
Warden - After his nerf he's definitely not as dominant as before. But his punishes are still good, Shoulderbash is still wonky in tracking/punishing, and he's very solid all around.

cont.
>>
>>180045313
B Tier
Shinobi - After the kick nerf, he's not overwhelmingly good at offense. But he still has the strongest light attacks in the game, good punishes, and insane mobility. Ranged moves can't be punished by a lot of characters, needs some work done in that regard.
Nobushi - Single most damaging attack in the game, amazing range, Hidden Stance can punish things that normally couldn't be. However, her zone keeps her leaps and bounds better than what she should be. Absolutely dominant in teamfights and nearly unreactable by unlocking and flickering. Needs some serious looks at her zone, other than that she's mediocre.
Orochi - Good movement and damage, deflecting an attack guarantees at least a top heavy, zone is near unpunishable because of the new flicker speed. Needs a rework to some of his moves.

B- Tier
Shugouki - Great punishes, armor allows trades to fuck up characters with weak offense, guard change buff makes him an even better turtle. Needs a little but of love in the offense department, but all around a pretty meh character.

C+ Tier
Berserker - Decent damage, good side lights, amazing out of stamina punishes. Chains are a death sentence and game plan in general is just very predictable.

C Tier
Valkyrie - Mixups are predictable and easy to punish, poor damage, slow heavies, no openers, shit guardbreak, runs out of stamina way too fast, low health pool. Needs some serious changes to her Shield Tackle and deflect to be anywhere near viable.
Kensei - Great damage and range. Incredibly predictable mixups and openers, slow heavies, shit mobility. Needs some serious buffs.

C- Tier
Conqueror - Shit damage, shit range, shit speed. Only good at punishing with side dash Shield Bash. Needs work sooner than any other character.
>>
>>180045308
i just started playing cent and that's the only way I've been able to really hurt people. you can slip a few lights in but that's not ideal because of his short range
>>
>>180045569
Plus his second light is slower and in my experience always gets parried.
>>
In your opinion who is a fun 1v1 character?
>>
>>180045459
>Shinobi - After the kick nerf, he
>he

You clearly don't know what you're talking about.
>>
What's the next best jew move Ubisoft can make with this game? Maybe increase the steel price on the next set of heroes because not enough people are buying the steel packs?
>>
>>180046234
1v1 isn't fun in this game no matter which character you play.
>>
>>180046451
Are 2v2s just as bad? I like Elim but hate dom/skirmish.
>>
>>180046243
why do you always post this dumb shit?
>>
>>180045313
>lawbringer
>a tier

holy shit

he's not as liquid shit as before but he's still liquid shit
>>
File: finally.png (559KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
finally.png
559KB, 1360x768px
i finally did it lads. now i can kill myself with no regrets
>>
>>180046912
>that guy thinks LB is better than warden and shinobi
wew lad
>>
>>180045459
>>180045313

>law, cent, valk, ken, nobu, roach, zerk all have losing match ups to conq
>conq is lowest tier somehow

consider my almonds thoroughly activated
>>
any tips/tricks for a new centurion player?
>>
>>180047257
copy what better people do
>>
>>180047257
4v4s just spam buttons and gank with your buddies. 1v1s get good at parrying, always know where the nearest wall/obstacle is so you can throw people into it.
>>
>>180027664
Enjoy having absolutely 0 way to initiate against anyone with a brain
>>180045313
>Law A tier
you're retarded. Rep 14 Law, hes hard C tier
>>
>>180047818

rep 4 law, rep 37 account here, on pc. if law is a C, then there must be two tiers above A on your list
>>
>>180046234
Most fun? Shugouki. Reading somebody for a trade is one of the most satisfying things in this game.

Least fun? Peacekeeper by far. Because most people have good defense by now, it becomes nothing but zone flicker and soft feint guardbreak garbage.
>>
File: lawstats.png (184KB, 346x477px) Image search: [Google]
lawstats.png
184KB, 346x477px
>>180047818
Also Rep 14 Law, he's B+ at worst. What matchup does Lawbringer lose that's in the lower tiers I listed?
>>
>>180048153

conq and valk shit hard on law, and probably shug too
>>
>>180047127
Warden is parry bait now and Shinobi only has light spam. He has some decent heavy punishes, but so does Shugouki and he's bottom 5.

>>180047179
>all have losing matchups to Conqueror
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you know a lot about Conqueror, right? All of those characters are even with or obliterate him. The only characters you listed who can't punish Shield Bash are Kensei and Lawbringer. Kensei is fucking garbage beyond belief and Lawbringer has slow dodges and auto-Shove.
>>
>>180048453
i'm the guy that posted the rep 30 conq about 2 posts above that one. i know plenty about conq.
>>
>>180048328
Conqueror MAYBE just because he beats the Shove shenanigans and can't have his light Shield Bash punished. But,

>Valkyrie beats Lawbringer
Holy shit you're trash. Nevermind.
>>
>>180048562
No, you're that shitty Conqueror that does nothing but post shitters ragequitting from Duel. You actually thought Conqueror's zone was good LOL

Just goes to show time played =/= skill
>>
>>180048565
you know valk has block on dodge too right and can start a combo from her lights after dodge? valk has the same advantages as conq when facing law. not to mention he has more versatile and faster attacks, mix ups and combo starters from neutral
>>
I always reply thanks instead of good fight when some try hard role play walk slowly to the sunset cuck good fights me, win or lose. Anyone else as petty as me?
>>
>>180048717
She can start a chain, but what's the fucking point when the followup light is complete parry bait? She already has the third lowest health in the game, one light parried and she's almost at 50% HP.

Also, no Valkyrie doesn't. She can punish dash Shove with light attack, sure. But If she gets shoved off of block she's already lost 50% stamina and Lawbringer can just sit in neutral waiting for the dash light, free 50% damage right there with an Impaling Charge.

The fucking thing that gets me though
>Conqueror has versatile and fast attacks, mixups and combo starters from neutral
>>
>>180048969
>not to mention he has more versatile and faster attacks, mix ups and combo starters from neutral

that was meant to say SHE, as in valk has those advantages over law
>>
>>180045313
>>180045459
>I play on Xbox the post
>>
File: forhonortime.png (53KB, 254x114px) Image search: [Google]
forhonortime.png
53KB, 254x114px
>>180049035
>Valkyrie has versatile and fast attacks, mixups, and combo starters from neutral
Other than fast attacks you're just wrong. And it's the first light that's a completely parriable 500ms.

>>180049234
haha this person disagrees with my therefore he plays on console haha
>>
>>180045313
>PK, best heavies
Her heavies are literal parry bait, whether she does dodge heavies or raw heavies
>>
>>180049234
Bruh shinobi and valk are fucking S tier for 30fps. What are you smoking, Nobushis unlocked Zone also Rapes on 30fps, his list seems in line with PC. Hell thanks to 30fps Cent actually becomes near broken if you have shit timing on lights.
>>
>>180049647
Her heavies can be soft feinted into guardbreak, feinting them sets up her other fast attacks, and they do insane damage because of the followup poke.
>>
>>180049506

>cancel heavy into unblockable bashes
>cancel zone into instant GB
>back dash into shield stance can do a shitload of different things
>gets 25 guaranteed bleed damage off any dodge guard

so thats valk. which im assuming you dont play many of.

>can feint his super unsafe heavies in neutral
>can do a shove into light, which gets dodge guarded on reaction because it takes ages
>GB which can be broken easily
>or heavy if you guess well and time it correctly if the valk does a nervous dodge

and thats law's tools in the match up. another losing match up for one of the worst characters in the game.
>>
>>180050095
actually my bad, it might be more than 25 on dodge guard. im just testing vs level 3 bots now and it looks like after a dodge guard you can do an instant heavy stab for bleed and then a light while theyre staggered from the stab, which appears to be also guaranteed
>>
>>180050095
>cancel telegraphed heavies into telegraphed bashes that guarantee nothing
>cancel 600ms zone into a predictable guardbreak
>bashdash into shield stance gets caught by guardbreaks and doesn't confirm anything on hit, punishable on dodge
>gets 25 guaranteed bleed damage off of a deflect
>TWENTY FIVE OFF OF A DEFLECT

>Lawbringer
>worst character in the game
Fucking enough dude. If it wasn't obvious you were retarded at first, it's blatantly apparent now.
>>
>>180050351

lets play a few games then. where do you live? i assume youre on pc?
>>
>>180050434
>I can't refute your argument, therefore I'm going to challenge you to a 1v1

epic
>>
>>180050509

>i cant back up my opinions so im going to decline and make sarcastic remarks

theres no need to be a petulant, salty, little shit cunt, mate. not every person on 4chan is out to get you. i have a level 0 valk and i'd like to test these ideas against your law. thats all
>>
>>180050509
>>180050434
i agree it's not a good way to argue his point, but the trial-by-combat has been requested which means you're a pussy if you don't agree to dueling this anon
>>
>>180050509
Ah come on anons! I wanna see a match between you two. All this fucking talk but no action. No more boasting, fucking fight and post the webms or YouTube. Would spice this fucking general up.
>>
>>180050768
Just because I'm Rep 14 with Lawbringer doesn't mean I play him anymore. I grinded most of those levels pre-buff and he plays like a cunt now. It's not fun just waiting for light attacks and parrying for 40 damage.

>>180050812
>you're a pussy if you don't play against somebody that thinks Valkyrie is in anyway a remotely good character

>>180050854
It breaks anonymity and encourages circlejerking, therefore I'm not doing it. That and I have nothing to prove to somebody that's legitimately retarded. This isn't /fgg/ where everybody has a trip and is feisty to do sets with spectators.
>>
>>180050941

i didnt ask you for you to post your name or the results of the fight here, anon. nor did i ask for spectators. why do all the teens on 4chan attach their ego to their anonymous posts here? no wonder this place is going to shit
>>
>>180050941
Well there's goes any entertainment tonight. Guess we gotta take an anons words because he's obviously has the better opinion just cuz.
>>
>>180051061
>generals are going to shit because people don't trip and circlejerk
You must love Katawa Shoujo General.

>>180051127
>this person who's factually winning the argument wins just because
>>
>>180050941
everyone laugh at this coward, hahahahaha!
>>
>>180051261
>cant even read

no wonder this place is going to shit
>>
>>180050509
In /fgg/ we'd call this a dodge.
Can't refuse the call m8.
>>
>>180051317
It's ok anon, let him win his argument, it's not like this ded general is on the brink of collapses from non-existent trips lol.
>>
>>180051317
You wanted to play which means me posting my Uplay, which means breaking anonymity. If you want to namefag go ahead, I won't stop you.

>>180051480
/fgg/ is also nothing but Eurotrash with something to prove. You think I have a big ego? Go disagree with a random tripfag over there and enjoy getting annoyed for a fight for an hour.
>>
>>180051616
I'm done lol.
>>
Should I unlock Shinobi or Cent if i prefer brawl/duel?
>>
>>180051616

or maybe i'd post my uplay since ive done it here loads if times before and you could continue being anonymous while also having really emotional reactions to stupid bullshit that people post here

youre supposed to leave your ego at the door when you visit 4chan my guy, that was the point i was making
>>
>>180051717
Damn you sure showed me

>>180051753
>leave your ego at the door
>"dude let's just play because I can't prove you wrong"
>>
>>180051825

am i supposed to fucking debate you about? its a game, you clown! a competitive game, the only way to prove a theory about one strategy being better than another is to actually test it
>>
>>180051947
No his arguments will do!
(I'm know that reply will come)
>>
>>180052006
At least you said it for me.
>>
any other cent players had their charged heavies blocked after a light parry that should have confirmed the hit? shits fucking gay
>>
>>180052074
Might not be swapping guard fast enough
>>
>>180052146
I'm no stranger to parry punishes, I've been keeping it in the direction I parried and giving the heavy input right after the parry. I haven't had it happen consistently on anyone but cent
>>
Here's my uplay because I'm not a faggot like that guy and I actually want people to play with so I'm not alone. I usually play the 4v4 modes because they are more enjoyable for me

AerthasVeras

Also for cent how the fuck do you do the shove that knocks people over so you can do the jump heavy?
>>
>>180052317
I think that comes off a parried light.
>>
>>180052317
>Also for cent how the fuck do you do the shove that knocks people over so you can do the jump heavy?
land a heavy, then hold x
>>
>>180052317
You have to land Charged Heavy, then Hold Grab/Bash button. The Charged Jab is guaranteed after Charged Heavy
>>
>>180052452
Thank fuck I've been trying to figure that out all day
>>
>>180052216
>I've been keeping it in the direction I parried
After a light parry you need to swap to a different guard direction on anything that isn't an assassin.
>>
>>180052839
really? is that just for cent or what?
>>
>>180051480
And /fgg/ is cancer
>>
File: 1497407289198.jpg (69KB, 587x627px) Image search: [Google]
1497407289198.jpg
69KB, 587x627px
What the fuck was this white out thing?
>>
>>180054104
There's that special buzzword for everything again.
>>
>>180054260
huh?
>>
>>180054260
Something about rebbit trying to make a lot of people come back and play the game for a day.
>>
>>180054297
/r/forhonor complaining again
>>
>>180054260
Some half-baked reddit idea to have everyone reinstall the game (mostly PC users there) and play for the day. A sign of good faith to Ubi or whatever. But I still think some wanted a black out thing and it went to shit I guess.
>>
>>180054643
Yet again, pc gamers make me regret building this thing
>>
File: 64616545165465131651.jpg (27KB, 601x607px) Image search: [Google]
64616545165465131651.jpg
27KB, 601x607px
>>180054775

I thought I was the only one who loved PC gaming but hate most PC gamers guts I swear most people who play on PC are just faggots I had the comfiest moments in gaming while on xbox 360.
>>
>>180054775
>>180054937

PC gamers have the largest library of games at their finger tips but end up getting addicted to MOBA cancer and complain about bad ports of games they never play
>>
>>180054937
Gone are the days of Halo 3 custom lobbies and MW2 free for all with parties. And shitty connection souls 1 co-op.....now it's just complaints and sarcasm everyday on this thing....
>>
>>180054937
>tfw lobbies where everyone was swearing and making fun of eachother
>great banter
>pc gaming bantz don't feel the same
>>
>>180054775
>>180054937
there's some serious shitters on PC, but that's true of all platforms. I still wouldn't want to game on anything else
>>
File: 1493447279456.jpg (96KB, 672x944px) Image search: [Google]
1493447279456.jpg
96KB, 672x944px
>>180054937
>>180055036
>>180055256
And no one 3ver wants to add me as a friend on pc either
>>
File: 1488182262063.jpg (30KB, 400x602px) Image search: [Google]
1488182262063.jpg
30KB, 400x602px
>>180055486
>mfw posted my name above
>mfw not 1 single person has added me to play
>>
>>180055756
I'll add you anon
>>
>>180055756
I'd have added you anon, but I don't know what region you're from. If you live far away there is no point in adding since our distance means there'd be lag in 4v4 modes.
>>
>>180056204
central US
>>
>>180056284
I live on other side of planet sadly.
>>
>>180056284
add me, Crusading_Dude
>>
Will this be worth to pick up during the steam sale? Will the influx of new players actually stick around?
>>
>>180057015
yes
>>
>>180057015
It's honestly a pretty fun game. MOST of the massive balance issues have been sorted out but there are still some things that need to be fixed. The biggest one that just got patched was guard change penalty speed now being uniform across all characters instead of some characters being slower. It was a stupid idea from the start and let PK light spammers rule the world.

If it's on sale and you want something to play I'd say buy it
>>
>>180057015
the game has a small but enduring playerbase on PC. most of the really glaring balance issues have been ironed out, but the devs could be a bit faster with balance changes.

I think the game is worth it, although getting into it now might be difficult as a lot of the PC playerbase are veterans and playing against good players as a noob is unforgiving in this game.
>>
How do i get good with Lawbringer?
>>
>>180051726
What do you play already? Which one looks more fun to you?
>>
>>180057430
Go back in time to before he was buffed a bit.

Forge through 15 reps that way.
>>
File: reddit.webm (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.webm
3MB, 480x270px
Courtesy of Reddit
>>
>>180057515
Ok how do i get good with shugoki?
>>
>>180057556
Wow this game looks so nice, it's animated so fluidly.
>>
>>180057562
Whenever someone is about to attack, use your 1 hit of infinite hyper armor to light attack them head bash them. back up so your hyper armor resets then repeat. if there is a ledge, use your run to knock them off. if you are in a 2v1 with you being part of the 2, just spam fully charged top heavy. if you are low on health, GB them, throw them into a wall, then get a free hug of death to kill them
>>
>>180057703
I wanna be the very best shugoki!
Is he actually good though? I don't see him alot in 1v1's.
>>
>>180057430
get good at parrying, against an opponent that likes to feint you should only try to parry lights. anything you don't parry, block -> shove into light. if you're opponent is dodging the shove lights, try gbing after the shoves instead. don't shove / long arm out of neutral, you will be punished. if you want to sneak some damage in, your top lights are pretty fast but try not to overdo it and get parried.
>>
File: Lawbringer tech.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lawbringer tech.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>180057668
yeah the game really is an amazing idea, but it just HAD to be made by ubishit.

>>180057430
Do webm related

>>180057781
honestly I have no idea how good shugoki is in a 1v1 with a good player because I usually kill them.
>>
File: 1497365795279.jpg (275KB, 761x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1497365795279.jpg
275KB, 761x1000px
>>180057861
How do i get good with
Raider
>>
File: CentIsFine.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
CentIsFine.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>180057861
I love almost everything about this game. From it's Graphics, Animation, Soundtrack, Voice Acting, but God The Balance is so fucked up.
>>
>>180058028
I like centurion....
>>
File: Ye olde switcheroo.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ye olde switcheroo.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>180057961
Learn how to soft feint into the top head bonk stun. that's really the difference between really good and really bad raiders

>>180058028
It's also the only game I can do stupid stuff like this
>>
>>180058028
they should fix cent's broken infinite wallsplat, but other than that the LB fucked up by not blocking that lunge at the end.
>>
>>180058112
I wish my game looked that good holy shit, that looks great.
How do i get good at Shinobi {female}
>>
File: Laugh 4.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh 4.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>>180058112
>that chat
>>
>>180058245
Honestly I have no idea about shinobi. I only just started playing again today after seeing the fact that all characters now have the same guard switch penalty. That was literally the only reason I stopped playing because I main lawbringer.

from what I can tell, spam side step kicks?
>>
File: CentPunches.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
CentPunches.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>180058112
I'm surprised you managed to dodge that GB. If it were me I'd get grabbed mid-dodge somehow. I usually end up long-arming them. Though your WebM looks so fluid in motion.
>>180058150
Fix Cent's Infinite Wallsplat? Anon that'd hurt Roman's feelings. You don't want that do you? They should decrease cost on his punches, but also lower damage of it to 7. That'd make it balanced. WebM Unrelated.
>>
How do i kill Centurions as anyone who isn't centurion?
>>
File: Bringing the law to heathens.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bringing the law to heathens.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>180058380
I just love the stupid shit that happens in this game.
>>
>>180058896
I do too, i once had a shinobi spam side kicks so i went shugoki and every time they ran up and did it i'd slide to the side and back break them.
They got really upset too.
>>
>>180058896
well played
>>
Quick question to pc anons. Should I enable Double Buffered V-Sync or play unlocked but have game go from 70-100 fps alot?
>>
So is this the deadest game that still has a general on /vg/?
>>
>>180062901
>what is katawa shoujo general
>>
>>180062901
the people that frequent this general really like the game and probably won't be gone by the time season 3 rolls around.

reason for this being that, beneath the colossal pile of shit that is For Honor, lies an actual good game with huge amounts of potential.
>>
>>180063148
Pretty much this. It's just a shame that instead of clearing that pile ubisoft just shits on it to make it even bigger.

Then you have Roman in the background talking about wahlad to himself
>>
So how do Cent mains defend the fact they can one combo kill most of the cast and are responsible for the crash in playercount since Season 2?
>>
>>180063907
Well i got the game after season 2 came out.
I have never one combo killed anyone, infact i hate fighting against centurions just because i have had it happen to me.
I understand why people are bitching about it and i want it nerfed.
>>
>>180064117
I guess i shouldn't count since i don't even know how to do it, but i have seen others do it and it's quite annoying. I think overall he's not really that great the combo potential is for sure there but it does take skill to use and the one hit kill is the only thing he really shouldn't have.
>>
Shinobi is kind of shit now after his kick nerf. Kicks are piss easy to dodge, and if you make 2 mistakes during the entire fight you die
>>
>>180065197
But still has range, mobility, and retarded light attacks.
>>
>>180065539
His heavy top is pretty dumb {if you're close and don't charge it up}
>>180065197
If people stop playing shinobi i might start playing shinobi B-]
>>
>>180065539
Range means nothing in 1v1s because the ranged attacks are easy as shit to dodge/parry/tech. In fact if you don't use your ranged attacks from max range you risk eating a heavy for it. Mobility is nice, but it really does nothing but help you run away or put space between your opponent, which doesn't do much since ranged attacks are so easy to counter.
You have me on the light attacks, but light spam is basically all he has, which is retarded
>>
I can't even play against bots without fucking up.
JUST!
>>
>>180027664
>lawbringer is so fun!
>posts a webm where literally nothing related to the lawbringer happens
>>
>>180045313
>>180045459
>all these nerfs to top tier classes

Yeah let's make everyone boring as fuck to play.
Low tier classes should be brought up to their level instead, faggot
>>
What do I have to know about conq? Is he just a straightforward sidestepbash r1r1r1r1r1r1 character or is there more?
>>
>>180069563
Do you want the quick rundown or the incredibly complicated one?
>>
>>180069607
Long
>>
>>180069563
You can feint your attacks by going full guard mid heavy. You can feint light this way too, from full guard you can go straight into shield riposte for free heavy. You also have shield bashes to drain stamina and get free 12 damage, infinite light chain usually gets people off guard too due to it's timing for a parry.
>>
>playing Kensei in Duel fucking around with the new changes
>still shit but he's a little more fun now
>get matched up against a PK that does nothing but dodge heavies
>parrying every single one of them into a flashy mixup
>after the second round he says "ok your bullshit"
>"in what way"
>"you block and parry everything"
>"well it's not like you're using light attacks or anything"
>walks towards me
>does a top light
>parry it
>"yeah your reported"
>PKFaggot has left the game
>>
Anybody ever go against that Playfiends guy? He must be a special kind of autism to play the worst game mode that much.
>>
>>180069628
First you need to understand what Full Block Cancel is.

By using Full Block Cancel, done by pressing the Full Block button during the startup of an attack, you can do one of a few options.
>light attack
>heavy attack
>heavy shield bash (basically useless)
>zone attack (basically useless)
>nothing
>side dodge into shield bash (your best bet most of the time)
>let it go into Full Block like a madman

By doing this, you're making your offense pretty imposing against a lot of characters. It's best as a defensive tool though. Conqueror recovers faster than any character in the game from parries, so can't be punished on some stuff he does in specific matchups. Cancelling into Full Block is also better than feinting for one reason, there's no recovery frames when you cancel, meaning you can tech guardbreak attempts. This practically shuts down any offense related to guardbreaks.
>>
>>180069791
Yes, he's not very good despite his play time. He knows how to cheese and nothing more. Played against him earlier tonight with Kensei and felt gypped as fuck. Asked for the runback so I could play my main and he dodged on me. Even his stream was a little salty he backed out.
>>
Why do they push skirmish so much with the orders?
>>
fhg Help! I can't lock on at all, it keeps unto unlocking, and my framerate keeps crashing down to 30s
I thought it was because my mouse was being jerky so I unplugged it yet still same thing.
>>
So is the pc population beyond saving? Is it to late to push out some shit that'll make people return and stay for some time? Sure we got some increase when the new classes dropped but people left after 1 month again.
>>
>>180071673
Is this a region-specific issue? I'm EU and I get games fairly quickly on PC, and it's not the same faces every time.

Is the game more dead in US than EU?
>>
>>180072720
The game is just really dead on PC, europe and US hotspots still get games fairly quickly but living a bit further away from those will pretty much lock you out of playing by now and australians might as well uninstall, it's over.
>>
>>180058245
>Easy guide to a female shinobi!
Step-1. Equip the ponytail head piece
Step-2. Learn to double dodge as it still fucks with the opponents mind
Step-3. Learn to deflect as the shinobi has one of most deadliest bleeds in the game
Step-4.On PC the kick is a death sentence against non-shitters, so use when you know they can't dodge it or they are out of Stamina.
Step-5. Against most players your long range can be a advantage, since even at 60fps some can't read your heavy hooks, so use them to toy with the enemy for easy pokes.
Step-6. Understand that you lights are some of the fastest in the game when compared to PK, use them and make use of the back flip to keep your opponent guessing or throw them for a loop with the long range GB after a flip.
Step-7. Sickle rain is quite useful, so go into practice mode to learn its timing when you land it, along with using which rolls that can confirm it or when to use it any opportunity after a right set up in mind.
Step-8. Keep your shinobi a tan or pure white........don't be the obvious naruto fan and make them night black.
Step-9. In conclusion, you're an assassin, take caution knowing that your Healh bar is a small as your foot,(it's fucking small for a girl) and space yourself appropriately to avoid dying and eating heavys.
>>
>>180075497
>ponytail head piece
sounds cute but i don't have it!
I will try some of this though.
>>
>>180077690
It's low to blue tier head gear, id say keep it for the off chance that you may want to change the appearance of the purple or legendary gear.
>>
>>180077945
>purple or legendary gear
what? i just thought they were numbers
>>
Steam reviews aren't all useless after all
>Imagine eating the best food you've ever ate with plastic cutlery that breaks every 5mins.
This is more than accurate
>>
>>180080261
It's off the old system of color coded tiers. Purple being below orange and orange being the highest. Orange being better in some aspects of certain stats. Some of the head pieces look like poo so that's why i said keep the spare ponytail.
>>
>>180080831
Huh, that's surprisingly accurate.
I really do think this game is great but damn does it have alot of issues.
>>
>>180080831
>>Imagine eating the best food you've ever ate with plastic cutlery that breaks every 5mins.
Oh god, that's so good
>>
>>180080831
>an actually good food analogy
wow
>>
File: friendly parry.webm (3MB, 1080x675px) Image search: [Google]
friendly parry.webm
3MB, 1080x675px
This can happen.
>>
File: IMG_6565.jpg (61KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6565.jpg
61KB, 500x500px
>Players out of Syc for 2 minutes straight
>game resumes
>alright time for some shug hugs!
>syncronization error has occurred, failed to connect. Returing to menu...
>ok
>>
Which is objectively better, Valk or Nobushi?
>>
>>180085558
Both pretty much rely on the opponent fucking up more than regular. Nobushi gets a lot more damage out of that. Valk is more fun to gank as.
>>
File: 89080980.png (79KB, 264x173px) Image search: [Google]
89080980.png
79KB, 264x173px
>>180085558
>Valk on pc
>Enemies know how to parry your light or just block it
>It's over
>>
>>180085558
ive run into some really good nobushi's that kicked my ass, but valk players are always really predictable (not entirely their fault, valk's kit is lacking)
>>
>>180085558
On console? Valk rapes everyone even good players that aren't playing Wahlahd. On PC she's hot garbage, along with Nobushi.
>>
File: IMG_6413.png (152KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6413.png
152KB, 456x320px
Yet another disconnect in the middle of my execution. It's fine Ubi...it's not like I wanted to have fun in the match...
>>
>>180087601
Why doesn't ENB play for honor?
>>
The average player is really bad at fighting Cent aren't they? He's going to be nerfed into the ground.
>>
>>180089258
He needs a nerf to his stamina and a minor nerf to his damage.
>>
>>180087849
Cuz he's a hack (I dunno he thinks Nioh is a proper evolution of souls).
>>
>>180089356
I agree that his moves need to cost more stam. Plus I think the pin after a charged heavy still goes through hyper armor.
>>
>>180089258
I hope so.
Cent players might have to actually invest some efoort then.
>>
>>180090114
whats so effortless about cent outside gank situations?
>>
File: 1493377346099.jpg (91KB, 652x570px) Image search: [Google]
1493377346099.jpg
91KB, 652x570px
>>180089356
>He needs a nerf
You guys whining again?
>>
>>180090668
to be fair, the wallsplat shit needs to be toned down. there's no reason cent should be able to lock you against a wall with no counterplay
>>
>>180090817
Plus the unlocked zone on knockdown shit. Need to do something about the zones damage.
>>
>>180090817
I beg to differ. That is the only thing Centurions have, they're useless against "good" players in console I can't even imagine the hell that'd be to play cent in PC. This is Lawbringer's case all over again
>>
>>180090968
You know they'll land a hit on you if you're a on the ground, right? Whether is the pouncing attack or a zone but you'll eat it. Plus, you can parry the zones when you're getting up, that'd be the end of that centurion
>>
>>180091038
neither of those characters are hell to play on PC, they're not high tier, but they aren't bad either.
>>
>>180091374
They get 2 hits of the zone if they knock you down, 50 damage I think. 25 per swing?
>>
>>180091605
It's not reliable. I've done it, you'll only drain one health bar tops and the possibility to get parried and shat on.
>>
>>180091803
Maybe you only get 2 swings vs Assassins.
>>
>>180090114

He's shit in 1v1 against anyone with a brain.
>>
File: file.png (57KB, 302x123px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
57KB, 302x123px
>kensei's """buffs"""" were the last straw
>uninstalled this morning
>will be getting Tekken 7 off a steam keysite in a couple of days

I'LL MISS YOU ALL
>>
>>180090301
Only need one parry totake off half the other guys life and all his stamina.
Moves track over half the map.
Moves go through hyperarmour.
>>
>>180092832
upvoted (X-post from r/competitiveforhonor)
>>
>>180092832
This has to be bait.
>>
>>180093000
TRIPS
>>
>>180091803
If you're doing it right the zone is unparryable. Just because you're shit at the character doesn't excuse his broken bullshit.
>>
>>180093792
>If you're doing it right
>There's only one way of doing it
>Throwing down the enemy, then you have to get closer wich takes timeframes away
>The zone takes lonh enough for the enemy to get up and parry the last hit.
>>
>>180094247
According to some people, you can't parry the third swing of the unlocked zone.

No one seems to agree on this. It would be swell to have someone test this in depth.
>>
>>180094247
Unlocked zone is unparryable. Is this you're fist day playing or something?
>>
>>180094921
may be unparryable on PC but on console the 30fps gives the advantage of even more slow down, in essence its not even viable on this platform.
>>
I literally can't get a full group against bots anymore
>>
>>180095154
PC?, switch to Jewbox 1 or Jewstation 4 then. A lot more lively there.
>>
>>180095089
What you just said makes no sense and makes me question if you have a grasp on what an unparriable attack is
>>
>>180095089
It's not unparryable due to speed you dense fuck. It's unparryable because you literally cannot parry it due to a bug.
>>
>>180094945
>You can't parry lulz
Is this a new meme I'm not aware of? Or is this fella just plain stupid
>>
>>180095853
See
>>180095512
>>180095640
Unlocked zone not being parryable is a well known bug. Try playing the game before shitposting.
>>
>>180095967
I play in the superior-bug free version my man.
>>
>>180096212
So you're just baiting then? Good to know. The bug is present on all platforms genius.
>>
>>180096383
No, I'm serious. Yesterday I parried that "Unparryable" unlocked zone you guys are whining so much about.
>Inb4 where's da evidence
It's in your arse. Why would I record something as common as getting disconnected
>>
File: 1473012527436.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1473012527436.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>180096579
What part of "unlocked" are you not understanding? If you parried it then clearly they were locked on.
>>
File: continued.png (195KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
continued.png
195KB, 512x384px
>>180096759
Ffs
>>
File: 1484190981045.gif (2MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484190981045.gif
2MB, 360x240px
>>180096915
Let me try again. There is zero (0) way to tell if an opponent is locked on or not while performing a zone attack.

The unparryable nature of unlocked zones is a well documented bug that goes back months.

If you parried a Centurion zones last strike then they were clearly not locked on.
>>
>Still taking the bait

I would make fun of you if the thread wasn't so dead that you idiots are the only ones keeping it alive.
>>
>>180095338
>switch to 30 fps

No thanks

>>180095154
Why bother when you can turn matchmaking off to play against AI alone?
>>
>>180097432
I won't let this general die. I'll bait as hard as its needed.
>>
>>180097825
>Why bother when you can turn matchmaking off to play against AI alone?
Because it's much quicker with other players helping you and it gives more xp.
>>
>>180097981
Anybody have a picture of the warden with the hook taking the bait. It's all we have now lol.
>>
>>180098187
>playing with other players
>completing orders

Pick only one
>>
>>180098296

?
The one where you have to be the one making the kills is the only one that is easier alone. Revives maybe too but I have seen people falling to their death on purpose for others to revive them and vice versa.
It's much quicker and more efficient with players overall.
>>
I LOVE THIS GAME AND DON'T WANT IT TO DIE

;_;
>>
>>180098892
I don't love this game, I love what it could have been.
>>
>>180098929
could have been made by any company other than ubisoft
>>
>>180098983
Yep, RIP
>>
>play conq
>people hate you if you win
>people hate you if you lose
>doesn't matter if you can shield block cancel tech or not, you're apparently the cure all for insomnia with how many people have told me i'm putting them to sleep

o-ok..
>>
>>180098983
>>180100001
Ubisoft is the only one who would take the chance
>>
Anybody else can't connect to elim on PC? It just sits at the matchmaking screen.
>>
PS4 bros are the saviors of For Honor
>>
>>180091038
>lol 90 damage punishes are all we have pls dont nerf
>>
>>180102879
You're just so boring to play against no matter what sorry. Not even you being a Femconq can excite the fight. It's just block, Strike, block strike, "I'll crush you!" Out of Stam and back away. Then rinse and repeat. It's as boring as fighting a Kensei thinking his feints even matter.
>>
Best feats for LB?
>>
>>180103357
>Lol I can't dodge/ parry, pls nerf
>>
>>180102879
people who still play conq only exist to annoy other players. he's not good at all, just a big pain in the ass to deal with.
>>180103357
the only one in the game with a confirmed 90 damage punish is rairder
>>
Quick question anons~ How do I defeat Conqueror as Warden.
The Conq keeps bashing and even though I side-step I can't gb him. If I try to bash him, he somehow dodges it 7/10 times and I get bashed again for light. If I try to win with full charge bash, he ends up pushing me.
>>
>>180103570
>dodging/parrying a guaranteed punish
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1485326053166.png (251KB, 555x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485326053166.png
251KB, 555x720px
>>180103720
>Allowing the enemy to get a guaranteed punish
>>
File: 1493204961752.png (66KB, 693x496px) Image search: [Google]
1493204961752.png
66KB, 693x496px
>>180103867
>just don't attack bro
>>
>>180103981
Just turtle bro.
>>
>>180103981
Isn't that the sad state of the game, whoever attacks first loses?
>>
>>180103442
bombBombsBOMBS
>>
>>180103442
Conqueror/Body Count.
Fiat Lux.
Pugno Mortis/Second Wind.
Igneous Imber.
>>
File: just.jpg (968KB, 1084x1027px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
968KB, 1084x1027px
>>180103981
>Just don't
>>
>>180104102
>>180104227
Thanks
>>
File: NsTMQjmtFjg.jpg (210KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NsTMQjmtFjg.jpg
210KB, 1080x1080px
Proper samurai buffs fucking when
>>
>>180104864
Lol when Ronin comes out. Just accept your place in the trash Ken-man. Your a cheapo samurai, just like that faggot cousin roach
>>
Is petemoo even still interested in this dead pos?
>>
Who else could even make this game

Every other triple A dev seems like shit
>>
>>180106331
Nintendo.

From Soft alongside Sony Japan Studio. Though it'll take them 1 year to fix the game with fps issue.
>>
>>180106331
N.Dog? - actual movie story in for honor and a half baked attempt at flushing out Apolloyon lol
Nintendo? - licenensed out to some other dev, stuck on switch 30fps forever and Amiibo variations of heroes
Microsoft? - in house, and made to sell micro shit hard, like gears 4. Also follow that stupid ass mantra of exclusive but also on windows store. (So dumb ). 60fps Mulitplayer, 30fps story and survival team mode, with micro gear.
What else? It's kinda fun listing variations of the game.
>>
>>180106331
Activision and EA

Atleast they fix their games after 7 months somewhat
>>
>>180107069
This. It would still be an unbalanced mess filled with microtransactions but at least the connections would be stable.
>>
>>180107069
BF1s dead on PC friendo so we're back to square 1
>>
>>180107461
How's it ded on PC? (Console fag) I thought it would be popular like BF2 or whatever?
>>
>>180052317
ayy nigger, you still browse this general? aliens218 here
>>
File: PS_Messages_20170613_202343.jpg (252KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
PS_Messages_20170613_202343.jpg
252KB, 1920x1080px
>>180027664
Don't listen to these cucks. Welcome junior lawbro
>>
>>180107723
the balance changes came too late to stem the reviews which cased away all the steambabs
>>
>>180103357
>what is berserker
>what is raider
>>
>playing conq
>it's a nobushi unlock zone master in duels
>see the unlock zone coming a mile away
>just block then throw out a heavy for punish
>"conq is so boring to play against... zzzzzzzz"
>for honor subreddit filled with PLEASE NERF NOBUSHI and PLS BUFF CONQ

alright i guess
>>
>>180107751
FUCK YOU ALIENS YOU WARDEN SCUM
>>
>>180108473
that's because conqueror IS boring as fuck to play against. you basically win by boring your opponents to death.
>>
File: IMG_6497.jpg (53KB, 476x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6497.jpg
53KB, 476x600px
>>180108473
Oh no.....has it finally come....the day that boring piece of shit will actually get a buff?!?!
>>
>warden mirror match
>rest guard left
>throw out zone
>they immediately zone back
>block it and GB them
Why do they always fall for it?
>>
>>180108912
>block it and GB them
This never works for me. I always end up whiffing my GB then get GB'd myself.
>>
File: Banebringer.png (287KB, 626x352px) Image search: [Google]
Banebringer.png
287KB, 626x352px
Conq:
"FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY ON MY BRIDGE!"
>grabs orochi
"WHO PAID YOU TO CAPTURE MY OBJECTIVE?!"
>...
"Nothing."
>drops grab and stun locks orochi
"He didn't fly so good! Who wants to try next?!"
>grabs Raider
"TELL ME ABOUT LAWBRINGER! WHY DOES HE USE A POLEAXE?"
>...
"Nothing..."
>drops grab and stun locks Raider
"A lot of loyalty for a hired gun!"
>turns to third larger prisoner

Prisoner:
"Or maybe he's wondering why you would drop your grab before throwing them off the bridge?"

Conq:
"Wiseguy huh? At least you can talk. Who are you?"

Prisoner:
"We are nothing. We are the steel in your sword. No one cared who I was until I picked up a poleaxe."

Lawbringer:
"Who we are does not matter. What matters is your sin."

Conq:
"If I push you off a ledge, will you die?"

Lawbringer:
"It would be extremely painful..."

Conq:
"You're a big guy"

Lawbringer:
"For Honor."

Conq:
"Was getting grabbed part of your plan?"

Lawbringer:
"Of course. The objective was captured by you. We had to know if you could combo grabs."

Conq:
"Well congratulations, you got yourself grabbed. Now what's the next step of your master plan?"

Lawbringer:
"Capturing this objective."

>Warden, Peacecutie, Berserker, and Warlord climb up ladders onto objective

Lawbringer:
"With no superstes!"

>proceed to smash shit in throwing nobushitters off bridge
>capture objective, starting to leave

Lawbringer to warden:
"No! They expect one of us to defend the objective!"

Warden:
"Have we won the game?"

Lawbringer:
"Yes. The game is ours."

for you deusvult
>>
>>180041232
Yes
Yes
>>
>>180109330
Bane posting is eternal.
>>
>>180109330
p good, I wish we had just a bit more meme posting around here

Out of context I used to think that conversation was pretty cool. Never would have guessed it was a meme
>>
>>180110594
For you

>Be Shugoki
>biggest from my village
>like carrying heavy things
>pretty good at lifting up and putting down heavy things
>one day the emperor tells me that I can't just lift heavy things all my life
> "A Samurai needs master both the mind and body"
>He sends me on a mission to gather information on enemy weaponry
>Musashi once said to know yor enemy is to know his sword or something
>I find metal man on a bridge
>he's screaming something in latin so I hit him with big stick to make him stop
>I hear more Latin yelling coming from far away
>I panic and start putting on the metal man armor
>Other metal men see me and start talking to me in Latin
>I don't understand, but I start yelling
"Dus volt!"
>It seems to work because they all start yelling "DEUS VULT!"
>I followed them back to their castle and it has been 12 weeks
>everytime they talk to me in Latin I just yell "DEUS VULT!" They do the same and continue walking
>I think I like it here
>>
File: ---XlwqYcQ0.jpg (156KB, 1024x701px) Image search: [Google]
---XlwqYcQ0.jpg
156KB, 1024x701px
>>180105070
Don't you tell me what to do filthy gaijin
At least we got the best waifus
>>
>wanted a punch guy in game for the longest time.
>been knight faction since beta.

I adore Cent, Hoping his nerfs are to like, the light parry or zone punish and not his core gameplay.

Though taking the stun visual from punch would also be fine, shit makes no sense.

If he is nerfed into the ground I'm fukn done
>>
>>180112404
aside from light parries he doesnt even have anything, shitters will just rush to call him broken because they cant handle a telegraphed heavy and punish him for over half his phenomenally low hp
>>
>>180112404
really all they need to do is remove his infinite wallstun and make sure zone attacks aren't unparryable, thats it.
>>
>>180113167
agreed. I wouldnt even mind the thing some people mentioned like a minor 1 second window on certain effects so multiple cents cant pin you within the same timeframe

I just wanna punch guys and kill stamina
>>
>>180113096
how do you punish the centurion for over 50dmg?
>>
>>180113096
>telegraphed heavy
Does anyone actually does Charged Heavy at all? Only time I see it is wallsplat and 600/500ms Heavy aren't "Telegraphed" shit.
>>
>>180112179
....I know, too bad most them prefer the knights.
>>
>>180113458
Theoretically this would've been really fun if that's all what Cent was about. Quick Jabs and Lights for damage, but as he is his Heavies are retarded considering they do 1 bar of damage and are as same speed as a light.
They should lower damage on normal heavy and eagle talons by 10 and increase it on charged by 5/10.
>>
>>180113473
guy has the 2nd lowest health in the game after Shinobi, parrying him leads to big dam from almost half the characters
>>
>>180113096
He has 500ms heavies, best punishes in the game, highest stamina in the game, and he requires virtually no skill to use well. Once you learn that your jab is punishable you just hit confirm it instead, once you learn that kick is easily dodgeable you start doing heavy/soft feints when they try to punish.
>>
>playing a game of chicken with a shinobi on a ladder
>baited him enough to be just at the very bottom of the ladder
>about to poke him off
>his slide insta kills me
Nerf nippon
>>
>>180113916
>500 ms heavy
source
>>
>>180113916
600 ms side heavy, the 500 ms is the second in a chain.
>>
>>180113870
big damage? like over 50?
>>
>>180114012
which chain is that? the only 500ms heavy I know is the last one in the light>light>heavy chain
>>
>>180114012
Also top heavy is slower than side heavies iirc
>>
>>180113943
https://youtu.be/sxzWHAVH-hc?t=1m37s
600ms on first heavy, 500 on second.

>>180113870
And getting parried by him pretty much means 70-80% of your HP is gone. Most of the cast can only take 40-50% of his HP on one parry.
>>
>>180114118
Heavy, heavy. Second heavy is 500 ms.
>>
>>180114292
ah, gotcha. thanks
>>
>>180114161
like I said, his light parry damage is what needs to be changed, not the actual damage on his attacks, but what he can get from turtling

His uncharged, faster heavies have garbage range and are risky with his lower HP pool.

Also they need to fix that zone parry thing holy shit
>>
>no extra shit for parrying light>heavy
>wallsplat nerfed
>zone parriable
>cant be pinned after being pinned by more than 1 centurion
Character fixed
>>
>>180113792
I think the surest sign that Cent isn't the best designed character is that there is no reason to ever finish his light>light>light chain. Finishing out the light chain either gives you a 500ms or a 600ms light based on stance, but at that point you can just finish the chain with a heavy instead which is more damage and guaranteed 500ms regardless of stance.

Centurion is a weird character and I would love for him to get a rework. I'm still going to main him, though, because while he misses the mark, he's still closer to the type of character I want than any other.
>>
wtf. Zerks side combo heavies don't even do 25 damage. They only do 20, why is this? Same for kensei I think.
>>
File: 1497640256178.jpg (23KB, 290x324px) Image search: [Google]
1497640256178.jpg
23KB, 290x324px
>>180113694
>it's a warden thinks he can score anything above a 3/10 std spreading race traitor episode
>>
>>180114762
Agreed. Honestly one thing I loved about him is how close and personal he feels. I always wanted "Punches"/"Throws" like move and Centurion delivers but most of his Gladius based attack are just retarded.

>>180114895
Kensei's First and Second Side does more damage than his top.
>>
>>180114895
Zerk is bad for many reasons, you found one!

Rep 7 zerker main, kill me
>>
File: lawmen.png (793KB, 1145x642px) Image search: [Google]
lawmen.png
793KB, 1145x642px
Be nice
>>
>>180116526
right most.
remove paint from the metal bits
>>
>>180116526
lefts armor with rights colors/weapon
>>
>>180114519
centurion can soft feint into gb
>>
>>180116526
Middle is perfect, left is near excellent, right meh tier.
>>
>>180114762
>I'm still going to main him, though, because while he misses the mark, he's still closer to the type of character I want than any other.
Same here, plus I love the Roman armor and his emotes
>>
>>180116417
IM REP 10 AND JUST NOTICED THIS
>>
>The only people left playing are 144 rep 20+ people
>>
>>180118941
My highest char is only Rep 8 Anon~ Though my Acc rep is 25
>>
As a Rep 10 Cent main, I would accept any nerf to the character if they would let me take the paint off of the right shoulder.

The fact that there isn't a 'No Paint' option for one of the shoulders is infuriating and is probably my biggest gripe with the character.
>>
>watch streamer deploy his assets after every single game

holy fuck, do people still not realize that faction war is COMPLETELY pointless until the very last day?
>>
File: For Honor2017-6-17-15-37-3.jpg (214KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
For Honor2017-6-17-15-37-3.jpg
214KB, 1920x1080px
>get bored
>only chars I haven't played alot are LB Zerk and PK
>Pick Zerk

oo baby
>>
File: ShouldveLightSpam.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
ShouldveLightSpam.webm
3MB, 960x540px
What the fuck are even Tier 4 feats of Vanguard.
Raider's Tier 4 is trash and Unblockable on Kensei doesn't even make sense considering his weapon would break down to tiny pieces.
Unblockable Should be given to Warden or Raider considering one has a superior made blade, and other has raw strength.
Morale Booster should be Raider thing since he's LEGENDARY meme so everyone just gets bonus attack at their presence.
Literally rework slippery.
>>
Anyone got a chart showing the execution time of cent like there used to be for everyone?
>>
File: 1496765904124.jpg (467KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496765904124.jpg
467KB, 1280x1024px
>>180118941
>>180119061

My highest rep is 7 and my total rep is 44
>>
I just beat a turtling Conq as Centurion.

Ask me anything.
>>
>>180121650
Do you actually think you are good now
>>
>>180121762
Better than you, at the very least.
>>
>>180121650
How did the conq fuck up? Did you ledge them?
>>
>>180121919
Fuuck that hurt
>>
>>180122007
He was super fucking predictable so I baited him into trying to punish me over and over and fucked him.

Things like whiffing charged heavies from a distance while he was winding a heavy, so I could poke him with the 500ms when he tried to let it go. That and predictable bashes that I had to dodge two years early to be able to GB.
>>
>>180108718
he'll get a re-work if anything, even the blind men on the balance team admit his kits far too one dimensional
>>
So for wardens top counter move, is at moment of impact or a parry required. It's either that or my practice with this bot is fucking not working. Any secret to keeping it consistent or is it just a muscle memory move.
>>
>>180123596
It's not at parry, it's at last possible moment. It's basically a Warden's Deflect.
>>
Hey, I made the OP picture. Tell me what to draw and I might draw it.

Requests will be filled in whatever order I fuggin feel like, and you'll like it.
>>
>>180124051
qt femzerker please
>>
>>180124051
Berserker doing beard care
>>
>>180124051
>>180124548
>>180124553
FEMZERKER GROOMING MALEZERKERS BEARD
>>
>>180122439

>hey guys i beat a conq let me brag about it

uh yeah sure, congrats you beat the weakest hero in the game.
>>
>>180124802
To be fair, a passive Conq should really never be beaten by a Centurion. Cent can't open with his kick without getting punished by Conq's bash, he can't launch into his heavy mixups because he gets bounced of Conq' shield, and he can't jab without landing a heavy.
>>
>>180124694
Femserker grooming Femraiders underarm hair.
>>
>>180124051
Lawbringer, PK, and Warden Standing together(idk a photo type of thing)
>>
>>180125026

>bait conq to wall
>feint gb
>wallbang
>unblockable
>zone
>kill in one combo

v + 1 + 3
>>
Is it true that Conq shield bash into heavy can be retaliated with a free GB?
>>
>>180125957
>Conq ever trying to parry a heavy when he gets a GB off of blocking one
>A GB ever landing in neutral
>A 75 damage combo kills a Conq by itself

You must be this tall to ride
>>
>>180124051
LB and PK wearing each other's outfits.
>>
>>180125026
no not at all the only bad matchup with conq is lawbringer and arguably nobu. If you die as any one else he's just turtling harder or better than you.
>>
>>180126492
What? Centurion is unarguably has a bad match against Conqueror. His already garbage offense becomes nonexistent, and he can't reliably punish bashes.
>>
>>180124694
cute!
CUTE!
>>
>>180126660

>can't reliably punish bashes

what is reading your opponent and guardbreaking????????
>>
Crushing Counterstrike is the most satisfying move in the game. Prove me wrong.

Pro tip: Nobushi is qt.
>>
>>180126905
>Have to dodge before the bash comes out to GB it
>Which makes every dodge the Conq does a 50/50, assuming you even react fast enough to dodge that early

Wowee
>>
>>180127231
>conq dodging is a 50/50
>this is what reddit actually believes
>>
is this game fixed yet?
should i reinstall?
>>
>>180129735
No and no.
>>
my god I fucking hate reflex guard, its so fucking buggy and shitty, cant play Zerk because f this shit
>>
>>180052317
You seem to dislike Sypher
>>
>>180130172
He is mad that I called him out for only ganking and dying like a sac of potatoes when he isn't.
>>
>>180130092
It's a pretty stupid mechanic overall
>>
>>180052317
hahhahaha this nibba rage quits all the time
>>
Raider or PK to rep 1 next?
>>
>>180131964
sypher?
>>
File: bonk.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
bonk.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>180052317
Are you the webm guy?
>>
>>180132290
aye
>>
>>180132258
I don't know, may have you mixed up with another guy whos name is similar
>>
>>180132783
Seems like it because there is never a point in leaving a match because there is no benefit to it
>>
Do you guys think we're going to get anything after Season 4?
>>
File: 1373819556811.jpg (56KB, 264x292px) Image search: [Google]
1373819556811.jpg
56KB, 264x292px
Raider revival voice line
>"I will remember this"
Conq revival voice line
>"That was challenging enough"
Berserker revival voice line
>*incoherent bjorking and rambling*
Is berserker canonically autistic or does anyone know what he actually says?
>>
>>180132290
>>180132290
Nothing makes me saltier than getting ledged like that.
>>
>>180134041
If that company buys Ubisoft and cares about games (fucking doubt) then maybe. I just hope they do some really great fucking content like 3 or 4 maps that are stronghold based or beautiful like temple garden. Maybe new armor or whatever.
>>
>>180134292
Femzerker has some English lines when revived but for the most part you're probably more right. Also is there anyway to find all the voice clips online? Kinda curious on most lines.
>>
>>180134298
Just Google vivendi and let your hopes die early anon.
>>
>>180134670
Mmmmmmm..........they guy should have just fucking pitched the idea for Nintendo or fucking Microsoft directly in Phil Spencer's face.....fuck this plain of existence and fuck Vivendi...
>>
>>180134292
Of course he's on the spectrum. Can you honestly expect less from a person that spends all their time innawoods to the point where people literally think he's an animal?
>>
File: Aftercare is very important.png (193KB, 519x585px) Image search: [Google]
Aftercare is very important.png
193KB, 519x585px
>>180124548
>>180124553
>>180124694

It's hard to not make someone shaving another person with an ax not look like a death threat, but I figure that maybe death threats are just how Berserkers flirt.

Also, I need to stop pretending I'm going to do more than one of these a night. Something about how fast I'm doing these burns me out something fierce. I think it shows that I started getting burnt out while drawing this one, but fuck it.
>>
>>180138464
Really nice! Looks great can't wait to see the next one you'll pump out in another thread. If you really put much detail in you drawing as you did this one, don't worry about trying to do so many in a single sitting. Ones fine enough.
>>
>>180134292
>>180135283
I'd like to imagine not even the rest of the viking heroes knows what he's saying and just goes along with it.
>>
>>180138464
CUTE!
>>
I hate assassin's reflex guard so much
>>
>>180134292
Centurion revival
>BACK TO WAR

I love this guy
>>
>>180140217
Jeez, Centurion has some large fundamental flaws in his kit, but fuck if he's not a bad ass character. Just all the small things he does or says really builds into that.

You can say what you want about Ubisoft Montreal and it would be justified, but god damn do they have some strong character design.
>>
>>180140217
>>180140485
cent is such a chad.

>only takes a shitty shortsword into battle
>literally passes it between hands in the middle of combat
>keeps his sword hand behind him, instead of cowering behind it
>barely crouches when he's fighting
>the little sword twirl when he locks on
>everything he shouts is about how cool he is and how much the guy he's beating up sucks
>he's the only character to get executions that are show-offish

all he needs is an execution where he straight laughs at the dude he's killing while they try and fail to defend themselves
>>
File: 58451646146544615641.jpg (204KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
58451646146544615641.jpg
204KB, 500x400px
>>180140485
>>180140940

>Highlander screams THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE in an execution and cuts a guys head off
>>
>>180141182

>show is called highlander
>uses a katana in the show

HighlanderXFemKensei im calling it
>>
>>180141315
Hot
>>
>>180141315

Duncan was a highlander but after he found out he was an immortal he traveled the world and became a samurai and various other things
>>
File: 1425439097748.png (79KB, 170x260px) Image search: [Google]
1425439097748.png
79KB, 170x260px
>>180140940
>cent is such a chad
What were all the other heroes in highschool? Was PK a stacy? I'm betting orochi got repeatedly shoved into lockers.
>>
How lawful was this /10?
>>
>match just fucking dies and boots to main menu
>doesn't save any progress towards orders made during that match
>not an uncommon occurrence
How can they fuck up the netcode this bad for this long? It's like they they are actively trying to kill this game
>>
>>180142973

netcode is not an issue in P2P
>>
>>180143181
okay sperglord, than pretend my post was complaining about whatever it is that causes the entire match to just be lost
>>
>>180143386

just say bad connection
>>
>>180143491
>match just fucking dies and boots to main menu
>doesn't save any progress towards orders made during that match
>not an uncommon occurrence
How can they fuck up the connection this bad for this long? It's like they they are actively trying to kill this game
>>
>>180141182
>Highlander screams FREEEDOOOOM and gets his testicles removed
>>
>>180054104
Every general is cancer.
>>
SO! How would the general go about fixing the most important thing in the game. Yes that's right the ornaments, would you guys do to fix the shitty collection we have now. What ornaments would you add or new customization at all!
>>
>>180147091

This one is alright but its ded so thats kinda the reason
>>
>>180147274
Give all the female characters nipple ring ornaments.
>>
>>180126939
I'm printing and framing this post.
>>
>>180147757
Especially femnobi and peacekeeper am i right?
>>
>>180147807
Absolutely.
>>
Add me for fun 1v1's and 2v2's!
i'm not good at this game and i don't play many characters well
Sinister-Def is my name.
>>
>>180147861
You've got good taste in the best girls.
>shinobi being a brat and acting cool
B E S T
>>
File: 54616564158945151.jpg (90KB, 735x800px) Image search: [Google]
54616564158945151.jpg
90KB, 735x800px
>>180147274

Shinobi and Nobushi get stir up leggings
>>
>>180148469
Shinobi is so great!
>>
File: 416119641648164.gif (2MB, 326x254px) Image search: [Google]
416119641648164.gif
2MB, 326x254px
>>180148469
>>
>>180148469
While I'm not one for fanservice in this game(Apolloyon helmet and armor complete with the fucking cape plz ;_;). I'd say them getting the leggings is the only fanservice we need. No more after that, I'd be fucking satisfied, and Ubi can continue to pump out non fucking spikey armor hopefully.
>>
File: 564616461481646141.png (50KB, 412x536px) Image search: [Google]
564616461481646141.png
50KB, 412x536px
>>180148469

Honestly would work with their design I already hate nobushis shoes
>>
>>180148920
>Girls having big butts in leggings in a game where they're moving alot
I would love that but there's no way they would ever do that.
>>
>playing Kensei to actually git gud at the game
>get BTFO too much and get assmad
>switch to Centurion on dominion and rape some noobs to feel better
I ain't sayin' it's right, but I'm gonna keep doing it
>>
>>180028008

>repeated use of the left side light
>people eat it instead of the expected parry

The best feeling.
>>
>>180149204
Fuck I meant the sock thingys not entire leggings, while as fun as that sounds that goes against what I posted and meant. Just the sock shit, bothers me that the foot wear on shinobi is a fucking turtle foot.
>>
>>180141908
Can writefags come and explore this area? I'd love to hear more about the other characters if they were in high school.
>>
File: 745649418941954.jpg (25KB, 480x712px) Image search: [Google]
745649418941954.jpg
25KB, 480x712px
>>180151870
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12396486/1/Honor-High
>>
>>180141908
Nah orochi would hang with the "anime club". Big brother shug would be their to help him. Cents would be the chad but is a total fag at parties. Warden is the fucking average as fuck Normie who just lifts because he was told by big law bro. Conq is a fucking asshole who gets in trouble for being annoying, his sister is no better either. Vikings are literary ghetto plebs, but some are more sophisticated then others, a certain warlord knows he can get out this mess if he exceeds in his athletics and Valk likes to bully a certain Kensei who's a nerd but willingly helps her out for projects and shit.
>>
File: C0fbbLKUsAAQ9L1.jpg (171KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C0fbbLKUsAAQ9L1.jpg
171KB, 900x1200px
>>180151870
>I'd love to hear more about the other characters if they were in high school.
>>
>>180152116
>that fucking spacing
>that dialogue not spaced out most of the time
Eh for what it's worth, it's all we have....just like this small community .
>>
File: 4L_hQHw8emy.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
4L_hQHw8emy.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>180152116
>>
File: 5461346134614598.jpg (22KB, 404x364px) Image search: [Google]
5461346134614598.jpg
22KB, 404x364px
>>180152116

BASED WRITEFAGS
>>
>>180108547
kek
>>
>>180152534
I WILL BEAT YOU INTO THE GROUND
>>
Kensei's sprint speed is fucking criminal. They guy already has nothing going for him, why give him the second slowest sprint speed in the game?
>>
File: mel gibson wot.png (238KB, 502x500px) Image search: [Google]
mel gibson wot.png
238KB, 502x500px
>dominion
>get hit more by my own teammates than I do the enemy
>>
>>180153326
He needs to be a chuckle fuck to make way for the true samurai warrior...The Ronin!
>>
>>180153829
>GB an enemy with enough health left to finish him off
>teammate comes up behind me and slashes me in the back
>doesn't even hit the enemy just makes me miss my hit and let's the enemy escape
>my fucking face when
>>
File: IMG_6581.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6581.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
>>180154284
Fucking kenseis that do this because their thirsty for a fucking gank kill because their heros trash need to be gassed.
>>
File: 9MO8wRJ.png (210KB, 420x391px) Image search: [Google]
9MO8wRJ.png
210KB, 420x391px
>teammate trash talking a bot
>>
>Just got matched against a premade of 3 rep 30 characters when no one on my team was above rep 5
Seriously, it's like they fucking want this game to die. Make rep based fucking matchmaking already.
I'm just going to start quitting whenever I see a huge gap in rep from now on. It's no fucking fun fighting some autist who got all the way to rep 30 and knows every tech and cheese tactic of their character
>>
>>180155395
that's pretty funny
>>
so is there buffering on inputs in this game? How the fuck do they work?
>>
>Load into elimination
>Fight my opponent, end up losing
>The 30 second grace period is over
>Spectate my teammates to see that they are literally just playing Warlord and sitting in the middle of the map teabagging
>They don't make a single attempt to fight and only teabag and run away
>I'm punished if I quit
>There's absolutely no punishment for faggots doing this and ruining games though because "Everyone has their own playstyle :^)"
FUCK UBISOFT, AND FUCK THIS GODDAMN GAME
>>
>>180152116
i want a homoturion and shinobi import students episode
>>
>>180152116
>The fanfic made me think warlord is a based man
>Shugo x Valk
>Lawbringer's enigma
Is it wrong that I want more?
>>
>>180152116
Centurion swoops in and steals Valk like a likable dickhead. Shino and Shug discover they are compatible.
I dont even care that much it's just...
...the two fatties being together is too contrived and cliché

Let's have one of them actually kill someone else. I want to see the conq and roach duke it out over something stupid, get the edgelords out.
peacekeeper is a bitch. I actually don't have a problem with Nobu and Raider tho. Nobushi needs to man the fuck up though and stop babying Raiders inferiority complex
he's actually inferior, Warlord is the best Viking.
>>
>>180152116
WHOEVER WROTE THIS I NEED HIM TO FINISH IT
>>
File: IMG_9599.png (545KB, 605x453px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9599.png
545KB, 605x453px
>>180153829
>grinding a bastard into the ground as conq
>Both at low health
>swing my heavy and we hit each other at the same time
>I'm going to tank this hit and knock this orochi all the way back to Plebbit
>Shinigger hits my back with a ranged attack
>I kill the roach but my teammate does enough damage that they kill me too
>we still got the objective
>>
File: For Honor2017-6-19-15-54-53.jpg (91KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
For Honor2017-6-19-15-54-53.jpg
91KB, 1920x1080px
>Facing a Rep 12 Shugoki for my daily Duel order as my Rep 4 Centurion
>Beat him first round incredibly easy, he can hardly do anything despite turtling
>Spamming The Intellectual whenever I get the chance during the fight
>Second round starts, he actually goes for an attack
>Parry it
>Wall splat
>This happens as I charge up my heavy

HO HO, OH. He pulled his fucking plug. This fucking game, I swear.
>>
File: chris cantwell reaction.png (523KB, 610x594px) Image search: [Google]
chris cantwell reaction.png
523KB, 610x594px
>>180152116
>mfw I'm actually really enjoying reading this
>>
File: angery.jpg (34KB, 493x585px) Image search: [Google]
angery.jpg
34KB, 493x585px
>need a res
>two teammates just killing minions around me
>>
>>180160836
smash that mothafuckin' L1
>>
File: 1476850694140.jpg (151KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1476850694140.jpg
151KB, 612x612px
>>180160912
I don't wanna seem needy
>>
>>180160992
But my nigga, you ARE needy. That is, you were at the time.
>>
>>180161179
But I don't wanna SEEM needy.
>>
File: pepe BIG eating kinder chocolate.jpg (284KB, 1000x924px) Image search: [Google]
pepe BIG eating kinder chocolate.jpg
284KB, 1000x924px
>>180161273
Do not be both a corpse and a liar. Embrace the truth my friend.
>>
File: gHUQba2.png (682KB, 673x678px) Image search: [Google]
gHUQba2.png
682KB, 673x678px
>>180161367
Are you calling me gay, faggot?
>>
File: CHRIS cantwell.png (206KB, 558x711px) Image search: [Google]
CHRIS cantwell.png
206KB, 558x711px
>>180161493
You're a real tough guy aren'tcha.
>>
File: it slep time bunner.png (762KB, 1282x468px) Image search: [Google]
it slep time bunner.png
762KB, 1282x468px
>>180161635
I am not a guy
>>
File: 1494916731646.jpg (144KB, 704x1583px) Image search: [Google]
1494916731646.jpg
144KB, 704x1583px
nani is happening right now?
>>
File: 1495622168782.png (310KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1495622168782.png
310KB, 500x625px
>>180162018
>girls on the internet
>girls on 4chan of all things
Sure...
>>
>>180162151
We're everywhere
And you don't even know it
>>
File: 1492223173847.gif (2MB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
1492223173847.gif
2MB, 200x133px
>>180162239
Lol? You must be a tranny then cause those are for sure everywhere on here.
>>
File: cat slapping bird.png (1MB, 960x758px) Image search: [Google]
cat slapping bird.png
1MB, 960x758px
>>180162018
I knew you were a fuckin' liar. Lights out, kiddo.
>>
>>180162315
>Lol?
Are you asking a question or?
>>
>>180162367
>ignoring what i said and replying angrily
this sure is alot more like for honor than i thought
>>
FUCK DOMINION
CAN'T SEE SHIT CAPTAIN THERE'S TOO MANY FUCKIN MANLETS GETTING IN MY WAY
>>
>>180162239
I do find this sentiment somewhat true.
I've met dozens of girls while playing
Dark Souls 3 and half a Dozen in For Honor.
>>
File: X2.jpg (5KB, 315x22px) Image search: [Google]
X2.jpg
5KB, 315x22px
>>180162501
use Heavy+Light to clear manlets.
>>
Absolver looks like a cool game.
It really looks like a barehanded for honor
>>
So is this the current tier list?
>S+ Tier
Wahlahd.
Peacekeeper
>A Tier
Raider
Centurion
>B Tier
Warden
Lawbringer
>C Tier
Shugoki
Orochi
Nobushi
Valkyrie
>D Tier
Conqueror
Berserker
Kensei

I don't know where to put Shinobi. Maybe A Tier.
>>
>>180165007
>Lawbringer
>On the same level as Warden

I wouldn't really say so. I think Warden is at least as good as Centurion, though not as good as Raider.
>>
>>180165089
A Lawbringer can be a shoveshitter though and has decent HP and good parry punishes. He even gets impaling riposte on heavies. Light Riposte Chains to combos.
They've gutted Warden's Vortex a bit too much to be A Tier anymore.
>>
>>180165007
Nobushi is wierd. If she uses unlocked zone tech she's good. If not she's garbage. Put her in Schrodinger's tier
>>
>>180165220
Yeah, but if you keep your guard left she can't really spam her zone since it eats stamina. And Assassin class can deflect it, as long as she was locked onto you when she did unlock.
>>
So I put some of the earlier conq tips into my game and progressed to rep2.

This is however when I hit a wall and venting off with better characters just doesn't help.

I'm just unsure what are my confirms? Why am I getting grabbed so much? I swear to god this doesn't happen with my other chars. I get that I can't tech from gb when grabbed middodge but from the winding up and full block?

I just can't figure It out. But femconq is cute. And humping air emote is way more fun that It has any right to be, goddamn, no I know why ya people keep doing that shit
>>
>Always liked Lawbringer, play him but don't win much against higher tier heroes.
>Recently decide to play Warden.
>He gets gutted and SB is now truly pubstomper.
Help me decide my next main bros. I want something fun but someone who I can win with.
>>
>>180167795
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGh4ZU4H5Hk
>>
>>180033405
>mejic's artstyle
>cent pic
>played a cent a while ago named railroad_mejic
>asked why his name looked familiar ingame
>"because I draw porn"
holy shit it might've actually been him
>>
>>180167928
A'ight senpai. PK it is
>>
>>180167928
>listening to a cuck sellout who willingly plays SFV
>>
>>180168195
>not just picking a top tier
just pick a top tier
>>
File: file.png (36KB, 557x160px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
36KB, 557x160px
>>180168367
>>
>>180168467
>>>/tekgen/
>>
>>180168518
>>>/fgg/
>>
>>180168595
>>>/mybed/
>>
File: _hDZxD.gif (1018KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
_hDZxD.gif
1018KB, 320x180px
>>180158375
>its because im good people dont want to play with me
>is actually a huge dick
>>
File: 296113.image0.jpg (14KB, 535x217px) Image search: [Google]
296113.image0.jpg
14KB, 535x217px
>>180156617
embrace the plug
I usually do it when one my my guys thats still alive watches me getting wallpressed by a cent but does nothing because ''MUH HONOR''
bonus points when they let the enemy execute you. Hey we lost, but at least your vidya honor is still intact
>>
>>180141908
Warden and Conqueror were probably football players
>>
>>180168724
It's more that Cent is such a cunt to deal with and not fun to fight than me being good.
>>
>>180134292

One of his lines goes "Guess I owe you one", it's quite jovial.
>>
File: face face.jpg (627KB, 1178x919px) Image search: [Google]
face face.jpg
627KB, 1178x919px
>Can't break 80% winrate as Centurion for the life of me anymore

It's driving my autism crazy. Not being able to do my orders is driving my autism crazy, too. I wanna get to Rep 5 already.
>>
>>180169347
>11.46
JUST
>>
Anyone else not getting rewards?
>>
File: Q3OjVSu.webm (200KB, 466x394px) Image search: [Google]
Q3OjVSu.webm
200KB, 466x394px
>Cent fucking up 4v4
>Can't do Orders no more.
>Not getting any exp.
>Quit Penalty somehow made things worse.
Is this accurate representation of what Ubi's doing with the game right now?
>>
What's going on, why am I seeing 5 Conqs in one game? Did I die?
>>
>Beat a guy once in a duel
>Go for a rematch
>He beats me a few rounds
>Spams taunts and says shit like "U MAD? U SALTY?" and always goes for ledges
>Every time he wins he says "Wow!" and other voice commands
>Whenever he loses he remains silent

Was he genuinely annoyed that he lost to me at all? It was kind of abrasive and confusing for him to act that way when I never did anything negative to him and he was totally silent the first rounds. When he finally won a full match he called me a "shitter" and disconnected.
>>
>>180045459
>Nobushi - Single most damaging attack in the game
Can somebody tell me what move this is?
>>
How do people STILL complain about ganking in dominion?
>>
>>180173138
Muh muh combat system
>>
>>180173138
Ganking is a fun part of the game for me, on both ends. Problem I can see people have is the Centurion with his attacks that pin. All it takes is one charged heavy to get you killed.
>>
File: 20170619_155216.png (574KB, 1012x1156px) Image search: [Google]
20170619_155216.png
574KB, 1012x1156px
Help /fhg/ im seriously considering a cent cosplay.

>>180172575
Top HEAVY kicks like an armored mule.
>>
File: 1497545881091.jpg (149KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1497545881091.jpg
149KB, 1024x768px
>>180174650
>cent cosplay.
>centurion
>cosplay
>>
This game is dirty bomb all over again for me
>>
File: JPEG_20170516_231105.jpg (1MB, 2592x1458px) Image search: [Google]
JPEG_20170516_231105.jpg
1MB, 2592x1458px
>>180174725
I can cosplay most of the for honor crew other than shugster and female only classes.

Im working out and shit and cosplay goals motivate me.

Suggest my cosplay lol.
>>
>>180175183
I suggest you increase your caloric intake by 500 calories each day.
And squat low bar
>>
>>180103025
I don't think so. A lot of indie devs would have made a much better work of this idea.
>>
Why the fuck isn't "material" under individual armour pieces? Who the fuck designed that? Why can you only have a material combined with default iron? Why can't you mix and match materials? I mean I guess it would look super garish but there's so much potential.
>>
File: 20170619151612_1.jpg (315KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170619151612_1.jpg
315KB, 1920x1080px
I'm looking for emblem ideas.
Also post emblems.
>>
>>180175621
>indie devs

I barely trust those fuckers
>>
>>180175621
Indie, "give me patron bucks so I can release suboptimal trash. But it looks artistic so it's ok", devs. Yeah no, if and Indie got a hold of it, this shit would see a realese in like 2032
>>
File: 1478713101181.jpg (150KB, 899x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1478713101181.jpg
150KB, 899x1600px
>>180175806
>>
Anyone else not getting xp or rewards from games?
>>
>>180176384
Not only you, they messed up yet again.
>>
>Duel against a Rep 5 Orochi who clearly only plays Dominion
>He never zones, feints, or parries
>Rarely guard break counters
>I'm not good at Orochi but I know how he "works"
>Swap to my Orochi, level 9, and try to give him some tips
>He gets genuinely annoyed at me and just starts spamming lights while saying I "guard break spam"
>Beat him really easily and realise it's not really worth my time

I genuinely wanted to help him get better, but some people just don't wanna learn, right? Flailing around like a retard and spamming your strongest attacks and guard breaks probably works well in Dominion when you are ganking.
>>
>>180176925
Maybe he thought you were one-upping him or something.
>>
>>180045313
>PK best heavies
>PK best character in the game

HAHAHAHA will you guys on /vp ever git gut?
>>
>>180177131
Probably, but I have had people lower level than me teach me things and I enjoy it. Had a lower rep Lawbringer give me some advice on how to follow up after a successful bash and read/condition people.
>>
>>180176537
Sigh
>>
Let's raise a gazzilion dollars and buy for honor from Ubisoft
>>
>>180178164
And then do what? Pull a Katawa Shoujo?
>>
>>180178387
Maybe just shit out balance updates
>>
>>180178468
>Everyone does 1 damage on each attack except Conqueror who gets an Uzi and two flails
>All female attack and damage noises are replaced by porn sounds
>>
>>180178610
finally

for honor is fixed
>>
>>180178387
I would make dominion actually have more depth and give it more moba elements and steer away from this pseudo fighting game shit for Honor is
>>
>>180178610
I would actually be in favor of reducing the damage of everyone across the board to make fights last longer.
>>
>>180178920
>Tanky characters are now hellish to deal with
>>
>>180178920
And everyone has a reflex guard
>>
>>180178920
>>180179090
>>180178963
>>180178812
>>180178610

In all seriousness, I'd probably make parries less powerful across the board. A light parry, with how easy it is right now, shouldn't confirm so much damage, and heavy parries especially give way too much for their difficulty. It's clear the developers and designers never intended people to get "good" at the game, and that parries were meant to be something difficult and rewarding instead of incredibly easy and rewarding. My changes would be something like:

>Heavy parries give a frame advantage which has different levels of benefits depending on the characters, confirming certain attacks like very fast lights or allowing you to start a combo move
>Light parries confirm a normal light, a fast heavy or a fast guard break

Another idea would be for there to be two types of parries, heavy and light parries. A soft parry is safer and easier, confirming less off of it. The timing is fairly broad. A hard parry would have a stricter timing, but would confirm what parries confirm now.
>>
>>180153829
>Dominion
>Enemy team is 2 Cents and 2 LB's
>Every fucking game
This shit is broke.
>>
>>180178812

>captains and archers in dominion
>neutral camps that give buffs
>minions attack every point
>Bosses from single player come out when a certain threshold is reached to help push
>>
>>180179939
Apolloyon fucking up ganks, along with Tozen and his shadwo clones........
Ubisoft judt do this before youre bought out, i fucking need this.
>>
Still no rewards?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciPu4DnKBuM

Dont die till the highlander guys
>>
File: emblem.png (335KB, 420x410px) Image search: [Google]
emblem.png
335KB, 420x410px
>>180175806
>>
File: highlander-1986.jpg (138KB, 1024x658px) Image search: [Google]
highlander-1986.jpg
138KB, 1024x658px
>>180180543
I'm hype as fuck
>>
File: 5464651465412114.jpg (61KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
5464651465412114.jpg
61KB, 722x349px
>reddit hates for honor
>4chan hates for honor
>everyone is seen acting smug towards for honors current situation
>youtube celebs hate for honor
>dark souls youtube fags gave up on for honor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eqbh6lqUop8
>>
>>180181024

why cant we be dead and happy like titanfall 2
>>
File: 5454654644564564564.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
5454654644564564564.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>180181024

The gaming community sent us to hell - but we're going even deeper - take back everything that we've lost!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrkzIN2eP0U
>>
>>180181024

For Honor truly is the underdog
>>
>>180182321
I'm willing to root for the game but I don't think Ubisoft is competent enough to make it more than a shitty curiosity.
>>
>tfw summer sale in a few days and they will sell For Honor for 70% off to somehow save the game
It's gonna be alright guys...
>>
File: D3ydsod4YBI.jpg (281KB, 1080x1253px) Image search: [Google]
D3ydsod4YBI.jpg
281KB, 1080x1253px
>>180182490
>buy game on sale
>get completely wrecked by all the people who'd been playing it since release or betas
>leave with no regrets, you didn't pay much for it anyway
Unless they do something about the fucking matchmaking, no amount of sales is gonna help
>>
>>180182824
>Not being their senpai and teaching them your ways
>>
>>180183618
this desu. if you want this game to live, you guys are gonna have to hide your power levels and your shitty nature for a few days to nurture the sales babbies
>>
>>180183618
>okay so what you do is you parry and then hit them
>thats it?
>thats it.
>what do i do if they dont attack?
>you wait
>>
I wish they'd just post the Cent nerfs already so people will move onto the next target.
>>
>>180185086
Anyone else been playing their lower level characters pretending to be new to the game so you can hustle the better players trying to prey on the new kids and take them by down by surprise?

I'm finding it quite satisfying
>>
>>180185282
No, I'll give it a try now though
>>
>>180181024

Screwbisoft's fault.
>>
>>180165007

Cent is a problem because depending on the mode he's playing he's either D tier or SSS+ tier
>>
>>180185282
I don't have any low level characters
>>
Bets on when the general will die?
>>
>>180186823
The weekend
>>
>>180186134
>look how good I am everyone!
>>
>>180186823
As in no more posting, and no other anon makes another thread? Or no posting for a while like always on every weekend? I'd say one more month, that's just my Optimism speaking anyway.
>>
>>180187070
Until the general drops off the board before bump limit.
>>
>>180187238
Depends on the next patch but I'd say 3 weeks or so.
>>
>>180186940
No i just afk farmed
>>
>>180187238
month
>>
>>180187584
>can't read
Sorry, looking at it now, maybe a day or two.
>>
>>180186823
I feel like it can be kept on life support until the final new characters come out.
>>
>>180188949
How? This general bitchs as much as reddit, ubisoft is awful at even bothering to fix most things, talk of character discussion goes places but ends up the with the same result of just complaints of the turtle meta. Posting about heros reps is neat until most of them are just fucking lawbabys or that one Kensei player. New DLC talk is just Cent debate over and over. More realization that ubi won't fix it and other depressing matters.
>>
File: 20170531024548_1.jpg (316KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170531024548_1.jpg
316KB, 1920x1080px
>>180189751
>Posting about heros reps is neat until most of them are just fucking lawbabys or that one Kensei player.
I think the last time I posted mine someone told me to kill myself, so yeah.
>>
>>180189985
>Even at fucking Rep 30 A warden will never have a good looking chest piece
JUST FUCK MY KNIGHT FACTION UP SENPAI!
>>
I'VE FINALLY FIGURED IT OUT
YOU HAVE TO WAIT TO DOGDE CENT'S JAB AND NOT MASH DODGE
FUCK THIS HELPS A LOT
>>
>>180190770
Wow, so that thing people say about the jab hitting you if you dodge with bad timing is true? So the advice that you just need to not be a shitter is accurate?

Wow, who would have guessed this.
>>
>>180191054
>Wow, so that thing people say about the jab hitting you if you dodge with bad timing is true? So the advice that you just need to not be a shitter is accurate?
Centurion's dead
>>
>>180186823
Dunno I will stop using /vg/ since I actually like this place
>>
>>180189751
As long as there's the promise of new content some people will still hold out hope.

Once they run out of that the general will die.
>>
>>180190770
>>180191054
Dodging backwards still shows the fucked hitbox. The Cent doesn't even track you, he just punches the air 2 meters away from you and you fall over.
>>
>>180192939
Happens with Shinobis kick as well I think
>>
>>180193016
It happens with a lot of bashes. Dodging backwards is something you never really want to do.
>>
File: 1487487834774.jpg (83KB, 523x445px) Image search: [Google]
1487487834774.jpg
83KB, 523x445px
>tfw got into the game and general late
>both are dying
kind of sucks
>>
>>180196505
Honestly, it's almost better now that it's dead.

The game was even more of a mess when it launched and this general was a piece of shit to anyone who wasn't a realistfag duelist. They especially hated the lewdbros and drove off everyone creating fan content because of that.
>>
>Enter dominion
>My team is losing
>Opposite team is only ganking
>Manage to turn the tables around
>Opposite team rage quits and the game disconnects

Fuck this community
>>
>>180196741
>lewdbros
kek, it sucks that this happened though, drawfags can really help a general become more active.
>>
>>180196505
That image........a more then adequate representation.....
>>
File: feeeel.png (36KB, 239x222px) Image search: [Google]
feeeel.png
36KB, 239x222px
Is any character in a video game worse than Conqueror? Holy fuck.

I bet Reddit still says he's good.
>>
>>180196741
>>180196867
At least we a couple drawguys still kicking around the place. Things could be deder
>>
>>180196867
You can't have a proper general without an element of lewdness, you know.

But these historical/realistic purityfags drove off all the people having fun with the fandom.
>>
File: 1491455719191.png (103KB, 1137x778px) Image search: [Google]
1491455719191.png
103KB, 1137x778px
>>180196952
He's more fun to play than he is to fight and all that but no he is legit garbage.
>>180196868
What are you trying to say?!?!
>>
>>180196952
Most of non-duel reddit consider him pretty annoying then powerful. Duel/I play tourney reddit already know he's not viable and should have a rework of him, minus that stupid admin.
>>
>>180196952
Conq is not fun to play as and he is even less fun to play against. He needs some real fucking love and attention.
>>
>>180197291
>>180197316
>>180197436
Do you think you could fix him by giving him permanent damage on SB?
I mean not just his feat he gets in 4v4, his shield should just always do damage.
12 damage for his shitty light attacks is retarded.
Also the tracking should be better. Warden's shoulder and Cent's kick are retarded to dodge and Conq just gets fuck all.
>>
>>180197148
This is true, i just wish i could have seen this general and the game in it's beginning,
But now /fhg/ who is worst girl ?
>>
>>180197563
FemRaider
>>
>>180197563

>>>180197642
>>
>>180197642
This or femsei
>>
>>180197642
That's not Femzerker.
>>
>Some dude posts on reddit about new """cent tech"""
>It's literally that if you throw someone left, you can cancel the throw animation with a heavy poke
>Which is literally useless and leads into you getting parried if you try to charge heavy, expecting them to get wallstunned
>He shows himself doing it repeatedly to keep grabbing a guy during the canceled throw animation
>This is techable
>He even says it's techable
>Reddit in the comments freaking out about OHHH CENT IS SO BROKEN LOOK AT THIS SHIT THIS IS ABSURD
>This """tech""" is actually nothing but the circlejerk is freaking out like it's a guaranteed stunlock or something

Never go to reddit
>>
I think we can all agree that Femnobi or PK is best girl.

Nobushifags need not reply.
>>
>>180198120
Femwarden is easily best girl. Easily.
>>
>>180198120
Nobushis ok, but she's no Flexible girl like Shinobi.
>>
>>180198120
In terms of what?
PK is seriously an annoying bitch and i genuinely believe she has some mental issues. She has the best body though so.....
Femnobi is for sure best girl.
>shitting on nobushi
I hate you idiot!
i don't like nobushi either
>>
>>180196952
I like a lot of the ideas he has and in the hands of someone really good with him he can be strong but he's an absolute chore to play as or against. He is antifun personified, which makes me sad.
>>
>>180198301
I'm not shitting on Nobushi, it's just that the general is always full of Nobushifags.

NobushiXWarden is the official pairing of this general.
>>
File: 13640668431988.png (123KB, 261x266px) Image search: [Google]
13640668431988.png
123KB, 261x266px
>>180197291
>mfw had lewdkeeper on my team in dominion the other day talking on voice chat
small world
>>
>>180174650
single most damaging attack in the game is shugoki's charged heavy for 60 damage. warden's top heavy does 40 damage which is more than nobushi's, and raider's does 45 damage. nobushi's top heavy is far from the biggest hitter out there
>>
>>180198174
HAVE YOU SEEN THE BONKS ON FEMALE CONQ MY MAN
>>
>>180198109
Saw it too, the cent hate circle jerk is strong. That "tech" is useless. If they listen to Reddit balance wise, RIP Centurion.
>>
File: 1487509447956.jpg (118KB, 650x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487509447956.jpg
118KB, 650x800px
>>180198425
>on voice chat
Super deep voice or generic gay guy high pitched voice?
>>
>>180198554
I literally want that bug fixed so I can wallbang > pin someone when i throw them to the left without having to delay my heavy input, so maybe the reddit whining will actually help out in some regard.
>>
>>180198434
No i don't like conq so i never bought him, didn't even know there was a femconq desu. I'm guessing you're saying femconq has nice tits?
ass is the only thing that matters and only pk has that
>>
>>180048676
Conqueror's ZA is good, Anon.
Against soldiers :^)
>>
>>180198745
Femconq has a great body all around.
She's like that awkward kinda nerdy girl in high school who wears band hoodies but underneath you fucking KNOW she has S+++ rank T&A
>>
>>180197967
Fuck you m8
>>180197948
This anon gets it
>>
>>180198420
Would be better if ya replace her with Shinobi or Valk honestly.
>>
>>180198554
They do listen to Reddit.
It's why Conqueror has been unplayable tier for the last 3 or so patches.
>>
>>180198120
No, best girl is FemCenturion
>>180048676
Time played should equal skill though, you're supposed to figure out new ways to beat people but then again everyone i've fought in this game plays exactly the same so i guess no one ever learns.
>>
>>180198598
pretty normal voice, more high pitched than not though.
>>
>honor fagging in elimination
>honor fagging in brawl
>centurion cutscene death in dominion
>disconnect
I seriously hope Vivendi guts Ubisoft desu senpai.
>>
>>180199108
kek
I don't think i've met anyone with voice chat active so far?
>>180198976
Yea i get what you're saying, it's too bad though, i don't really care for conq.
>>
>>180199189
You could just stop playing the game yourself rather than simply wishing it to be destroyed for everyone you bitter fucking cuck
>>
Any idea when the new shit such as jade effects for Japs come out?
>>
>>180199334
Hi Ubishill.
>>
>>180162558
>Dark Souls 3 and half a Dozen in For Honor.
>Dark Souls 3 """"girls""""
>half a dozen
>6/7,000
>>
>>180199047
Really? Why haven't they been crying about Wahrlard.
>>
>>180199493
Yeah the rest are mental I'll traps sadly.
>>
>>180199334
he's right about the disconnects though, yesterday I had a bunch of connection issues.
>>
>>180199616
They do. It's just Warlord has been OP since launch so bitching about him isn't flavor of the month.
>>
>>180199424
Hi The_Salt_God123
>>
>>180199616
Because they use warlord secretly.
>>
>>180199825
>tfw you're so emotionally invested in a game you can't accept it's shit
>>
>>180199423
Probably coming with the new Mythic outfits.

So one of these weeks but we don't know what we're getting until we get it.
>>
Is Catapult not working for anyone else? Twice now I've used it and it's done fuck all damage.
>>
>>180199879
>tfw someone likes something you dislike so you downvote it
>>
>>180199728
>>180199424
Vivendi will look at this games player base and shut it down in a heart beat.
>>
File: 1481766500202.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1481766500202.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>180200180
>>
>>180199882
That fucking face gets me ever time lol.
>>
>>180199616
Because everyone who says "Warlord is fine, wow stop bitching and git gud" is
>User has been a Redditor for 13 minutes
>One post
>>
File: 1487403725238.png (253KB, 458x598px) Image search: [Google]
1487403725238.png
253KB, 458x598px
>>180200229
>saying this while posting an outdated meme
>>
>>180200218
if vivendi does acquire ubisoft and does shut down for honor, that'll be a good way to ensure myself and many others never touch one of their games post merger. if that's how they're going to treat customers, I want no part of it.
>>
>>180199047
>t's why Conqueror has been unplayable tier for the last 3 or so patches.
Is he really bad? I was thinking of leveling him up as I need a heavy.
>>
>>180200775
>I need a heavy
play warlord instead, I mean it. conqueror is a boring annoyance for both the conqueror player and his opponents
>>
>>180200775
Yes he is very bad, if you want a heavy that is fun play shugoki.
If you want a heavy that's good play someone who isn't a heavy.
>>
>>180200775
Warlord is the only viable Heavy.
>>
>>180200910
>>180200998
>>180201021
Shit, thanks.
>>
File: 1k5qHTI.gif (2MB, 425x500px) Image search: [Google]
1k5qHTI.gif
2MB, 425x500px
>spams light
>spams light
>spams light

Man, i am getting really tired of this. I don't know how changing the parry meta will help this.
>>
>>180200998
>>180200775

Hes not as bad as people say just boring, he has some near unloseable matchups and hes an even better turtle than Warlord, he has a near unpunishable shield bash by alot of the cast, its like killing an enemy with a butter knife since he has such shit damage
>>
I've noticed a few times now at the start of a round in elimination all of a sudden I magically get a shield over top my health and in puts me at a huge advantage. Anyone else had this happen or know what causes it? Thankfully I haven't been on the other end of it yet.
>>
>>180202302
You have a centurion on your team. One of his level 4 feats gives everyone a shield to the entire team.
>>
>>180202072
He's only really unbeatable with lawbringer. Nobu, cent, and kensei are hard too, but not nearly as bad.
>>
>>180202603

Cent can do absolutely nothing to Conq, not a single damn thing

Shug can also do fuck all

Nobu cant open him neither can Ken valk mix ups are also totally useless
>>
>>180202532
That's fucking awful
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 276x183px
>>180203726
>>180202532

>Cent gives full shield
>Warden gives damage boost
>Warlord you are facing has all his passive feats
>>
>>180203726
Yup
>>
>>180202009
I would much rather fight somebody throwing nonstop attacks than somebody that never fucking does anything.
>>
>>180202009
get good
>>
Is Shinobi the worst of both worlds now?
>Cringe
>Bad
>>
>>180202009
>"the parry meta"
better than fighting some boring turtle. unless you're playing on console, you don't have an excuse for not being able to parry lights.
>>
File: 54161564614598461414.jpg (4MB, 2528x1635px) Image search: [Google]
54161564614598461414.jpg
4MB, 2528x1635px
>yfw ubisoft makes a For Honor spin off
>its a fire emblem heroes gacha clone
>>
>>180205921
No, still a decent assassin to use. Below PK in terms of use and above fucking roach.
>>
>>180203726
Well, Shinobi has a feat that heals as she does damage.

I wonder what kind of broken feats the next two heroes are going to have.
>>
>>180209539
I hear that Highlander has a level 4 passive that makes him unkillable by anything other than an enemy Highlander.
>>
File: ibKkjVt5phM.jpg (65KB, 548x685px) Image search: [Google]
ibKkjVt5phM.jpg
65KB, 548x685px
>>180206307
>its a fire emblem heroes gacha clone
In english, Doc
Been a mustard my whole life, what are these games like?
>>
>>180209782
I'd be okay with that. There CAN only be one afterall
>>
>>180165007
Surely zerker isn't that low?
>>
>we reached a point where Kensei players are somehow more braindead than roaches
what went wrong?
>>
File: 1497367537427.webm (1MB, 1282x404px) Image search: [Google]
1497367537427.webm
1MB, 1282x404px
>>180210392
I'd say he is even with Ken. Both feint2win, but one does it better and the other has the unblockable to compensate. So yeah, both pretty low.
>>
>>180210392
On PC? Absolutely so, trash assassin that can be read like a book. On console? You'll have a "fair" time but compared to other assassins on console, you're still looking at being tied with roach in a mid tier type of setting.
>>
>>180210654
All of the roaches that were laughed at for being retarded thought that they didn't want to be associated with the other idiot roaches but they didn't want to stop being a weeb so they picked the only other samurai they could. unfortunately stupidity isn't solved by changing characters
>>
>>180210392
'zerker is pretty bad for a lot of reasons. All he has going for him, really, is hecka feints and a good exhausted punish.

Like, he's not the worst in the game, not by a long shot, but he is pretty fucking low tier.
>>
File: zOw4CUFHRTw.jpg (81KB, 564x848px) Image search: [Google]
zOw4CUFHRTw.jpg
81KB, 564x848px
>>180210654
>babby hears everyone talk about kensei buffs
>babby sees kensei mentioned in patch notes
>babby realizes he can now spam unblockable in 4v4 more
>babby plays kensei
It's that simple
>>
>>180210824
>hecka
shouldn't you be in middle school right now or something?
>>
Reminder that Console Valk players are PK mains with a victim complex.
>>
>>180211008
Indeed fuck em.
>>
>>180165007

>Cent
>A

>Conq that low
>Conq below fucking shugoki
>>
I think people are overhyping this Warden nerf desu

I still think its good
>>
>>180213030
He is truly not. A good Nobushi is actually unbeatable as Warden now.
>>
>>180213030
On console I think he's ok, the timing is so easy to learn so it doesn't seem that bad. For PC, any wardens here care to give the main concern from the nerf
>>
File: STARING INTENSIFIES.png (100KB, 519x370px) Image search: [Google]
STARING INTENSIFIES.png
100KB, 519x370px
Every single tier list ever

S/A
>the character that I lose to most often with my character no matter if other players have no issues fighting them and is only this high because I personally cannot fight them
C
>My character because I know them the best and will understate their strengths and overstate their weakness to make my character not sound too good
D/F
>Characters that I personally do not have issues fighting with my character even though it may be that the matchup is heavily in my favor with my character specifically
>>
File: XCZiIWU5afg.jpg (1MB, 1720x968px) Image search: [Google]
XCZiIWU5afg.jpg
1MB, 1720x968px
I hope you see and like this, AnselAnon from a couple days back.
>>
>>180213418
just like my mangoes
>>
>>180213405
are you trying to imply warlord isn't far and away the best hero in the game, cause that pretty funny
>>
>>180213405
But warlord and pk are objectively the best classes. Everyone else is garbage with barely any of them being slightly less so. In 1v1s at least.
We should make 4v4 tier list so i'll start.

META TIER
Warlord
Pk
Nobu
Cent
Shinobi

HELPFUL
Lawbringer
Shugoki
Conq
Raider
Roach

DEAD WEIGHT
Kensei
Warden
Valk
Zerk
>>
>>180213405
To be fair, most tier lists put PK and WL at the tippy top, which has been the undisputed truth since launch.

Here's what my Tier List is. This is just my opinion, and to help you gauge where my biases are I'm going to list my level with each character.

>S
Warlord - Level 10
PK - Level 2

>A
Raider - Rep 3 Level 15

>A-
Centurion - Rep 10 Level 14
Shinobi - Level 18

>B
Warden - Rep 8 Level 13

>B-
Nobushi - Level 10

>C
Lawbringer - Level 1
Shugoki - Level 11
Orochi - Level 7
Valkyrie - Level 4

>C-
Berserker - Rep 2 Level 12

>D
Kensei - Level 2
Conqueror - Level 4
>>
File: 1497806583198.gif (529KB, 200x83px) Image search: [Google]
1497806583198.gif
529KB, 200x83px
>>180213998
>>
File: paintrain.png (416KB, 589x425px) Image search: [Google]
paintrain.png
416KB, 589x425px
>mfw annihilated 4 player gank as a Goki

Feels so good.

A part of me hopes that the Goki revenge damage would be the same it was at launch so i could destroy anything with just one charged heavy.
>>
>>180214127
I agree with this for the most part, but I wonder if warden doesn't still belong in A- despite the nerf.
>>
So /fhg/ what type of Dominion maps do you prefer? The ones with the points roughly equidistant between the two teams' starting points or the ones where each team has one of the points next to their spawn?
>>
>>180218269
The ones with home points. The other maps, the best startegy is just to run in a 4 man gank squad and that's it. With maps with home points you have to keep somone there to double and decide when to take him off and when to push etc. Maps with home points are just much more strategic in general but I also feel like they suffer the most from snowballs.
>>
>>180218269
The former. Spawn points being so far back fucking sucks. It's also easier to get spawn trapped on those maps.
>>
WEEE--WE--WEEEEE W--W--W--WEEEEE
>>
File: 1474579975432.jpg (15KB, 325x227px) Image search: [Google]
1474579975432.jpg
15KB, 325x227px
>>180046934
Did you reach level 50 for some downward arrows on your gown or something?
>>
>>180221378
wuz?
>>
File: 1481427491137.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1481427491137.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>180069723
that salty nigger just can't feint or read your style
>>
File: thumbsdown.webm (446KB, 680x382px) Image search: [Google]
thumbsdown.webm
446KB, 680x382px
>tfw absolver's combat is unsatisfying as all hell
guess I'm stuck with for honor and tekken
>>
>>180152116
i want cent to be introduced and kicked out of the knights team because being homo is a sin and vikings also dislike him when they find out being a homo is gay so the samurais adopt him to hang out with them out of pity and the acceptance thingy, but deep down they know that over time he will start to hit on some of them sneakily, but aggressively when no one's looking
he's specialty is pinning someone against a wall
>>
>>180223876
I'm enjoying it, for some reason. I thought it looked pretty unfun in all the prerelease shit I've watched, but I just don't have the same issue when I'm playing it. No clue why.
>>
>>180223876

The game looked floatly as hell
>>
File: 64616456919461641.jpg (41KB, 600x366px) Image search: [Google]
64616456919461641.jpg
41KB, 600x366px
Im gonna give up on /vg/ if this place dies
>>
>>180229567
its already dead
>>
File: 1496540411280.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1496540411280.gif
2MB, 696x478px
I've been playing for a half an hour now and I've yet to have a game not crash. Even when I am playing, all it is is Shinobi and Centurion spam. Guys I just want to try and enjoy this game, but the fucking kikes at Ubisoft won't let me.
>>
I need to get an update on that Fanfic from before... Any writefags here?
>>
File: 1491080394828.png (29KB, 240x245px) Image search: [Google]
1491080394828.png
29KB, 240x245px
FUCKING TURTLING WARLORDS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
>>
>>180231762
wahlahd is een a good place raight now
>>
There's something about fighting Wardens as Orochi that makes my blood fucking boil.

Feels like everything I do can get shut the fuck down.
>>
>>180230121
imagine actively trying to kill one of your products. Actually, depending on its sales and the price of maintaining the game, they might be trying to do that.
>>
File: 1490353685995.gif (176KB, 250x291px) Image search: [Google]
1490353685995.gif
176KB, 250x291px
>>180231762

Honestly, this has to be the most frustrated i have been about a game. I really enjoy the combat, but constantly suffer of impossible matchups and connection problems. Playing For Honor is like using Heroin.
>>
File: 1497908964214.jpg (446KB, 843x1034px) Image search: [Google]
1497908964214.jpg
446KB, 843x1034px
>>180232709
They ruined my dream of an aesthetic, historically accurate, and entertaining medevial fighting game. Fuck you Jewbisoft.
>>
File: Max level bard.gif (1MB, 355x277px) Image search: [Google]
Max level bard.gif
1MB, 355x277px
Place your bets on when they end the dev stream
>>
>>180233598
You think you're butthurt, but look up interviews with the guy who pitched the game to Ubisoft. He's been trying to make something like this for years and years, and Ubisoft was the first publisher who would let him. Imagine how he feels about it. He got monkey paw'd hardcore.
>>
File: 1409952399471.gif (949KB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
1409952399471.gif
949KB, 301x300px
>>180234282
this week
>>
>>180209539
To be fair Shinobi needs this feat because his health is so fucking low. Literally two/three heavies depending on your character and he's dead.
>>
>>180232263
As an orochi main I fucking feel this so hard.

Whatever you do DON'T dodge backwards.
>>
>>180236062
>orochi main has to actively remind himself not to backpedal

fucking comedy
>>
File: 541251646154515164.png (131KB, 422x508px) Image search: [Google]
541251646154515164.png
131KB, 422x508px
>>180232263

>They crushing counter strike your top lights
>>
>>180236472
Why not just parry the crushing counterstrike?
>>
>>180232263
Those top lights of yours are like porn for my warden. So fucking euphoric seeing an orochi scramble like a cockaroach after he's been read like a fucking book.
>>
>>180236472
Orochis that do nothing but top light are bottom of the barrel, only learned how to play from "hero school" youtube, super shitters.

>first two top lights get me
>parry third
>tries it again
>parry the first one this time
>hit heavy
>goes for the double top light again
>fucked up and missed the Parry on the first this time
>parry the third cause he's still going top
>he goes for the top light again

JUST
>>
>>180237285
the best is when they have no other choice but to lean on that flicker crutch.
>mfw I hear "nani!?" when I grab them after parrying their zone
>>
>match of dominion
>PK on my team goes AFK
>red NAT from green
>Synchronizing...Synchronizing in horrific lag spikes
>PK is killed
>comes back and it stops suddenly
>except the match won't end
>the score screen won't come up
>PK denies they did anything
>quits
>eventually quit because it isn't ending and I'll take the 10 minutes

That was absolutely awful.
>>
>>180240274
I was there with you. Fuck senpai_stalker
>>
>>180240387

I'm probably biased because he killed me like 5 times the previous match but he totally pulled some lag switch shit, yeah.

Cancerous motherfucker.
>>
>>180240274
Not exactly the same but pretty sure I saw someone lag switch cheat their way out of a death today.

>elimination spectating Last alive teammate
>It's 3 v 1
>enemies are honor fagging watching my teammate and the PK 1v1
>teammates winning
>final blow lands PK was dead absoulutly no way around it
>doesn't execute just drops body
>body hits the ground
>resyncronizing...
>game starts up again before my teammate knows what's happening he's being assaulted by the PK he just killed
>dies

Only time I've ever sent someone a DM in for honor. Theirs no way that was legit. Motherfucker couldn't handle losing in front of his teammates.
>>
File: 1486203980748.jpg (41KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
1486203980748.jpg
41KB, 600x593px
>>180240274
>>180240743

>both PKs

Really fires my neurons
>>
>Go against someone who is obviously new to Kensei but is experienced at other heroes
>He MASSIVELY over-feints (if that makes sense?)
>His feints are incredibly predictable (side heavy feint, top light, repeat or top heavy, feint, guard break)
>Every time he does anything I can just do a light to interrupt what is going to be an obvious feint
>He gets clearly frustrated at his inability to even get regular hits in
>Starts throwing out heaps of random top and side lights on the last round
>Side lights are parry bait
>Beat him
>He just says "Faggot" and quits in the lobby afterwards

Well, okay. I feel like if you pick Kensei you should know what you are in for.
>>
File: For Honor2017-4-13-14-13-8.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
For Honor2017-4-13-14-13-8.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>180175806
>>
>Centurion has a bunch of really simple, wooden, unpainted guards and handles
>Then a bunch of overly intricate, painted, decorative handles
>Practically none of them mesh at all and just look fucking awful together

Great job, Ubisoft. Your art design is truly "lit as fuck", as they say.
>>
>>180050941
How does it feel being a rep 30 pussy?
>>
File: 1351973219409.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1351973219409.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
Jesus Fuck, 4v4 dominion the past 4 games in a row I've been with 1 friend and the other two teammates arebing fucking useless. I don't just mean they aren't helping me gank or some shit, I mean actually useless like constantly running into where they know it's gonna be 3v1, not joining up with us at all and FUCKING RUNNING AWAY THE MOMENT THEY HAVE TO FIGHT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how the fuck is your retarded ass rep20+ if you are THIS FUCKING SHIT

yes i mad fuck the penalty im done with these dipshits
>>
>>180245125
Ask for friends here mate. I know there is at least 1 person on here that is awake to play and isn't completely trash
>>
>Playing elimination solo to do my orders
>Get matched against a premade of rep 30s when no one on my team is over rep 5
>Quit instantly
>People actually bitch about this and want the 30 second grace period to be removed
Rep based matchmaking needs to be a fucking thing. A team or REP FUCKING 30S should never be put against a team of randoms
>>
>>180245260
The problem is that the search system switches from strict player skill to unrestricted after about 5 seconds, which i guess they are trying to reduce wait times but then it still takes a minute or so to find a game so I don;t see what the point of that is.

I honestly don't get how ubisoft can make netcode this fraught with problems. They've made a bunch of multiplayer games that use hosting and matchmaking. Yet the find ways to make it do shit like lag out in the waiting lobby before the game even starts.
>>
File: 1497573359405.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497573359405.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>180245125
>be me bleeding out slowly because I ran into a trap.
>two teammates near me trying to get them to notice I'm about to go down and theirs nothing I can do about it
>my death causes breaking
>teammates start killing soldiers
>fucking pissed now
>start spamming revive
>teammates just ignore me and keep killing soldiers for probably a minute or two straight
>WHILE WE'RE BREAKING
>whole enemy team runs up and fucks them up 4v2
>spamming revive the whole fucking time
>mfw

I had to put the game down and stop playing for a while after that, they were literally standing on my dead body killing grunts while I watched.
>>
>>180214035
>Warden
>bad
lol?
>>
>>180245551
I can't even get mad at this shit any more. It's so fucking ridiculous it's like it's out of a sitcom.
>>
>>180245915
in 4v4s ya
>>
>>180245514
Another huge issue I have with ubisoft is that the games matchmaking and netcode is awful, and instead of working to improve it they just slap on a quit penalty to punish people if they want to quit for legit reasons
>Get into a duel the other day against a Cent
>Round one goes okay, nothing to complain about
>He wins round two by literally teleporting around me and I get hit before the indicators even show up
>At this point I can't quit, because lmao 30 seconds is over
Seriously, 30 seconds is not enough to tell if the match is one you should quit or not. There are tons of issues with the quit penalty
>Get into an elimination match
>Round 1 we get our shit pushed in
>My entire team decides to quit and take the penalty
>It's now 1v4 and even though I have almost no chance of winning if I quit now I get a penalty
Seriously, quit penalty with these connections is fucking unacceptable
>>
>>180245551
>>180246914
I got into a game of elimination last night where my teammates were two Warlords and spent every single round just tea bagging and running away, not even attempting to fight.
By the team I saw what they were doing the 30 second grace period ended and I couldn't quit
>>
>tfw I just spent ten thousand steel trying to get a specific chest piece
>tfw I failed
>>
>>180077945
Can't change appearance with different grade gear. There are 3 ponytail helms though so you are sure to get one eventually.
>>
>>180248315
Which one was it?
>>
>>180245551
>pub Dom match, team has two No-bushis a zerk and me
>zerk starts bitching in team chat how nobs always hit teammates since they just spam zones
>I'm not getting involved just run to mid when the round starts
>the Nobushis follow me and just keep hitting me
>I'm getting stunlocked intentionally by my own team
>raider comes up and zones then executes me while the nobushi emote spam

What the fuck just happened? Is this a new meme? I didn't type or yell any rage so what do they get out of it? Did they post it somewhere for sweet up votes and likes?
>>
>>180248558
At first it was Dullahan. 5000 steel in it turned into Dullahan or Saerus. 10000 steel in and I decided it was time to give up.
>>
I fucking called it that Centurion would be broken and annoying to fight. People didn't believe me before the season started, they didn't after (too busy crying about shino kick), and they still defend it now.

Fighting a Centurion you make one mistake just put the controller down and watch the cutscene of your death.
>>
Best blade, guard and hilt for Wardens? I'm thinking Aragon blade, Garian/Guylaine guard and Engeram hilt.
>>
>>180248630
I feel like it is a new meme. I've had plenty of games where after the 30 grace period ends my teammates intentionally fuck with me, knowing that I cannot quit without getting a 10 minute time out.
Does pulling out your ethernet cord register as a quit?
>>
>>180248729
I would rather fight current Cent than old Shinobi in a 1v1. You can punish everything a Centurion does, at least.

>>180249369
It's all opinion, but I am favourable towards the simpler, more "realistic" looking weapons. Stuff like Gardakan, Rogan, and maybe Valuan. When you get to Heroic, all the Warden weapons look like abortions from WoW.
>>
>>180249536
>I would rather fight current Cent than old Shinobi in a 1v1. You can punish everything a Centurion does, at least.
I agree but that doesn't make Cent fun to fight. Neither of the DLC characters were healthy for the game.
>>
File: 1496390498502.jpg (115KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1496390498502.jpg
115KB, 894x894px
>>180181024
Why exactly do people hate it apart from the obvious server issue? I fucking love this game and I wish it hadn't lost as many players as it has.
>>
>>180250068
Awful connection and awful balancing.
>>
File: 1491689885413.png (212KB, 577x892px) Image search: [Google]
1491689885413.png
212KB, 577x892px
>>180250107
How bad was the balance around launch? they seem okay now apart from cent and shinobi's combos being slightly annoying
>>
File: 1494141694390.jpg (85KB, 460x459px) Image search: [Google]
1494141694390.jpg
85KB, 460x459px
>>180182824
Play PVE until you git gud, it's literally why that game mode is there
>>
>>180249536
>You can punish everything a Centurion does, at least.
>Cent just turtles next to a wall
>Gets a parry and he takes 50-75% of your health off that one inescapable combo
>GUYS CENT TOTALLY ISN'T BROKEN IN 1V1S
>>
File: 1494816966156.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494816966156.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>180182824
>>180250362
And also there isn't much you can do about matchmaking, I suppose they could make it so teams are organised after hero pick based on rep and gear level, so I guess we could look forward to Ubi implementing something like that
>>
>>180250257
>they seem okay now
kek

Balance honestly hasn't changed much. The two best characters in the game (Warlord and PK) have been on top since launch. Most of the nerfs have been unnecessary (Conqueror being nerfed into the ground, Warden getting destroyed last patch) and the buffs have been pointless (Kensei still sucks). The only thing that really changed was Revenge gear, it used to be that with the right stats you could get revenge multiple times in a fight and one shot most people.

Balance wise the best it's ever been was just before Season 2 dropped and Cent+Shinobi broke the game.
>>
File: 1486702955616.png (451KB, 561x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486702955616.png
451KB, 561x600px
>>180250362
>tfw played story mode up until middle of chapter 2
>the character i play and how i play him is from knight
>i actually beat people online
I couldn't believe this, i thought it was just luck but i've won a good amount of matches.
i stopped playing lawbringer until recently I've also lost alot too though so...
>>180250634
>Warden getting destroyed last patch
Still don't get this, what exactly happened?
>>
>>180250634
wait, what happened to warden while i was gone?
the patch notes on the uplay launcher don't say anything about him
>>
>>180250998
>>180251186
Increased stamina cost and reduced the window to cancel it into GB.

It wasn't that viable at high level before the patch but this has pretty much finished him off at the competitive level. All you have to do is wait a second to see if he's going to follow through and then dodge it for a free punish.

Considering Warden's entire kit is based around the SB and he was never a top tier character it was largely another unnecessary nerf. The previous two nerfs to it were valid however.
>>
>>180250423
>Implying he needs to be near a wall

He literally just needs a light parry to do his combo anywhere.
>>
>>180251332
have you got a link to actual patch notes?
>>
>>180251379
https://forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-gb/news-community/detail.aspx?c=tcm:154-293187-16&ct=tcm:154-76770-32
>>
>>180251343
Wall is for the wall infinite combo, he gets his charged heavy anywhere
>>
>>180251436
thanks
>>
>Doing Player versus AI with bots on both teams for daily order
>Kill my opponent
>Suddenly get attacked by 3 enemies
>Have 2 allied bots alive
>They're nowhere to be seen

Where the fuck did they go? What were they doing? Farming boosts?
>>
>>180252979
>Where the fuck did they go? What were they doing? Farming boosts?

Well they do tend to just go for buffs they don't need.
>>
>>180249472
Disconnecting doesn't count, no. I wouldn't do it too often though.
>>
Is it a dumb idea to get to rep 1 with every character?
>>
>>180210654
I met a rep 28 Kensei today in brawl that didn't even know how to feint, light spammed, and always fell for the oos parry bait. I asked him in chat and he said that he usually played 4v4.
>>
File: My eyes have seen unholy things.jpg (42KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
My eyes have seen unholy things.jpg
42KB, 500x514px
>>180189985
Why is there not a warden chest with a full breastplate fucking hell. Also, they are there no warden arms that change the arms and not just the pauldrons, I want different bracers or spikey nazgul style gauntlets
>>
>>180250634
Warlord and PK can be a pain to fight but thats only because Warlord is a counter attacker/disable and PK is a jumpy assassin character. They're not annoying to the point where it makes you quit the game unless you're a filthy casual.
>>
File: 1495431140748.jpg (32KB, 606x630px) Image search: [Google]
1495431140748.jpg
32KB, 606x630px
>guy loses with nobushi
>switches to his rep 26 orochi
>>
>Centurion is involved in gank against you
>Lay down controller and take a sip of coffee
Thanks for the reminder to do Dom and elim orders Vs. AI
>>
>>180256465
That whole class just proves that they never played their own game since they finished developing it unless they were forced to on stream.
>>
>>180245125
>yes i mad fuck the penalty im done with these dipshits

>Network
>Adapter Settings
>Disable
>Enable
Now you can RQ for free.
>>
>fight a guy with shitty connection
>he gbs me
>hits with a heavy
>he instantly hits me with a top heavy with no indicator

P2P was a mistake
>>
>>180257189
>Dedicated servers are immune to people having shitty connections
Wow.....
>>
>>180257518
>dedicated servers are literaly just like p2p lmao dude
>>
>>180257721
>"Hurr I'm fuckin retarded durrr"
>>
>>180257750
you finally admitted it pal
>>
>>180256078
>Guy loses with ANYTHING
>Switches to Rep 15+ Orochi

Every fucking time.
>>
>>180256078
It happened again. Twice in one night.
What the fuck is with people?
>>
>>180259098
I beat his orochi and now he repicked as law
And he's spamming emotes
wtf
>>
>>180024819
how the fuck will i ever be able to get the thessalia armor if they will not make purely AI dominion matches?
>>
>>180259607
But there are.
>>
>>180027743
theres like 1000 players worldwide
>>
>>180259676

All me Tbh
>>
What am I supposed to do to a guy who just parries all my lights? I have never received a decent answer to this question.
>>
>>180259676
~2600.
1300 on steam and people are actually pretty evenly spread between steam and uplay because of people's blind loyalty to steam and not realizing uplay had much better deals at launch.
>>
>>180259867
Use your unblockable bashes and stuff. If those don't work, you're outplayed. If you can't parry all of his lights, he is a better player. If you are in a 4v4 mode, call an ally over to help. If you are playing Duels, it's your fault.
>>
>>180260127
Ok say you can dodge bashes and parry lights on reaction 100% and so can the other guy. What then?
>>
>>180260171
Then you're both inhuman, godly robots and the designers didn't intend for that to happen? Even the best players eat raw lights and bashes.
>>
>>180260472
>Even the best players eat raw lights and bashes.
No, they really don't.
>>
>>180260575
Is the first tournament ever still ongoing then because the first match never ended?
>>
>>180260762
Yes
>>
>>180175915
>>180176000
>t. I only play mainstream trash

Try Factorio, Dwarf Fortress, FTL, Risk of Rain, and Gunpoint. Off the top of my head all great indie games.

Ubisoft is so incompetent that they screwed up a game that has extremely simple mechanics.
>>
>>180260908
>haha look guys i can pick out gems in the rough most indie games turn out like minecraft!
>>
>>180261032
>uh oh he got my generalization
>better sperg out

Ok
>>
>>180260908
>Pressing RMB at the right time after your opponent presses LMB
>Not complex

Psh... get a load of this kid... come see me when you're ready for the big leagues...
>>
>>180260908
>Risk of Rain
>good
>>
>>180261270
Not an argument
>>
im gay
>>
>leave the game
>come back way later after cent comes out
>warden isnt bulshit now
>get cent ganked all day in dominion
IDK MAYBE I SHOULD JOIN THE CENT BS ?
>>
>>180261539
>Join a match
>4-man-premade of Centurions in Dom
>They just run around together and lose horribly despite having a fuckload of kills because we actually bother to cap points while they don't

I think Centurion gank squads have diminishing returns. I managed to beat two of them in a 2v1 as Centurion, too, which surprised me. Maybe they just sucked.
>>
>>180261798
Two Cents per team is optimal. No more, no less.
>>
>>180261912
I'd say 2 Centurions, an Assassin and a Heavy of your choice is the best team layout. Heavy to hold a point until the Centurions arrive, Assassin to chase people down who manage to escape.
>>
>>180262120
You're probably right. Until the last patch, the Assassin and Heavy were Shinobi and Warlord. Warlord is still the best character in the game for both 1v1 and 4v4, but the Assassin spot is probably back in the PK's hands now that Shinobi's kick got gutted. Or is Shinobi still good in 4v4s?
>>
>duels
>be fatboi
>fighting centurion
>isn't the fun kind
>just turtling, waiting for a light to parry
>I lose two, he loses one
>next round I get a GB and heavy as I usually do
>he goes sailing off a ledge
>next round doesn't do anything
>doesnt even lock on
>just kill him
>I win the match
>leaves immediately upon returning to the lobby
Why are centurions such little bitches?
>>
>>180262397
Shinobi is still "fine" in 4v4, his kick is really good while you are occupied and he runs super fast. His feats are solid, too.
>>
>>180261912
Actually 0 cents per team is the only way to have fun anymore.
>>
File: varg.png (581KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg.png
581KB, 762x464px
>Duel
>Go against a Rep 27 (!) Nobushi
>He has a fucking Red/disconnected ping
>Duel starts
>He instantly teleports up to me
>"Psh nothin personnel kiddo..."
>My whole fucking HP gets chopped down by literally instant attacks

Life is cruel, Jack.
>>
>>180263565
I'm okay with one cent per team. It is still manageable. But fighting two of them is a fucking rage generating machine.
That and a pair of shinobis. Even spectating that kind of shit in the winning side hurts to watch.

It's like being a soldier and watching your troops napalming the shit out of the other side. War. What is good for?
>>
File: benis.png (3MB, 1513x851px) Image search: [Google]
benis.png
3MB, 1513x851px
>>180263565
this desu
they gotta change them
Thread posts: 808
Thread images: 139

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.