[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mcg/ MineCraft General: Ded edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 773
Thread images: 122

File: maxresdefault.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
Previous thread
>>179157175

We discuss Minecraft, Minecraft packs, projects, seeds, building ideas...
Share server stories and keep the screenshots coming, we want to see more builds!
If you develop mods or anything Minecraft related, keep us updated so we can give feedback.
Don't spam your server or discord here; use the list from the link below to advertise it.

>==[Links]==<
Various guides and other resources http://mcgeneral.wikia.com/wiki//mcg/_Wikia
OP text (use it to contribute news and info for the next thread!): https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/mcg-op
Modding FAQ: https://public.etherpad-mozilla.org/p/mcg-modfaq
NEW SERVER LIST: https://serblist.com
Old serb list (own a serb? please move to the new site): http://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiZ4nkhea5nXdERzVXFWVFp1SEN5SjM2WnNwVjZPUEE&usp=sheets_web#gid=0
Questions about making your own mods? Check the below for info. For any other questions, check the IRC:
https://mcforge.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
http://modwiki.temporal-reality.com/mw/index.php/Main_Page
/mcg/ IRC circlejerk channel: #/mcg/ on Rizon
Skype Apiary: https://join.skype.com/xEyegIrtgwMO
Curse Modpack Downloader: https://github.com/TOLoneWolf/curseDownloader

>==[News]==<
Better with Mods released: http://mods.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/246760-better-with-mods
Baubles Minus Botania, Thaumic Bases forks found here: https://github.com/KryptonCaptain
Asie has been working on http://asie.pl/foamfix/, which remedies 1.10+ RAM issues,
as well as a few others, https://github.com/FabricMC, [YouTube] Silent Charset update [02/01/2017]
GoG update is finished https://mods.curse.com/mc-mods/minecraft/228948-grimoire-of-gaia (updated, may14,2017)
Anon has been producing various chunk based art http://mcnoodlor.imgur.com/
Heat&Climate, Nippon savior of 1.10.2: http://defeatedcrow.jp/modwiki/HeatAndClimate

Castlefag's map.
https://mega.nz/#!h3hi0TQR!areDzeQYr6RACXyDX-HE49BEIePIHze3liNoXg6Dhqg
>>
>>179528130
Considering we hit autosage, Ded edition is undeserved
>>
I was autistic enough to count last thread favorite mods posts and here is the counting results:
Botania I
Aura Cascade I
Draconic Evolution I
Big Reactors I
AE2 III
AE1 I
Greg II
Chisel I
Chisel & Bits I
Flan´s mod I
Carpenter's Blocks I
Better With Mods I
Thaumcraft IV
Randome Thaumcraft addons III (same person)
Thaumcraft 2 I
IC2 II
Railcraft III
Animania I
Buildcraft II
Tinker´s Construct I
Atomic Science I
Logistic Pipes I
Project E I
Minefantasy III
Ars Magica I
Growthcraft I
Withcery I
Heat & Climate I
Immersive Engineering IV
WTF-Expedition I
RTG IV
Lycanite´s Mobs I
Hardcore Darkness I
The Camping Mod I
Bamboo Mod I
Recurrent Complex I
Terrafirmacraft I
Atmos mobs I
Techguns I
Advanced Rocketry I
Magneticraft I
ICBM I
Clay Soldiers I
Aether 2 I
Biomes o Plenty I
Small boats <3 I
>>
>>179530274
As you can see, Thaumcraft and Immersive Engineering are by far more liked and as close competitors theres AE2, Railcraft and Minefantasy. The other mods that got more than one vote are IC2, Buildcraft and Greg which seems reasonable enough.
>>
No matter how much of an autist you are, you will never be autistic enough to spend 2 years terraforming 3k(3) of land in survival with caves being as low 20y and mountains as big as 100y:
http://imgur.com/a/37Y2t (imgur link due to big album).
http://imgur.com/a/37Y2t
>>
>>179531085
Man I wish my worlds lasted long enough to build shit like this.
>>
ded
>>
>>179531085
You got a world download for that?
>>
Can anyone tell me the IP and modpack for the official /mcg/ modded server?
>>
>>179540235
there is no official /mcg/ modded serb
there are 3 modded serbs run by /mcg/
>hoboserb, kitchen sink pack, whose modpack and info is on the old serblist for some reason
>trainserb2, an industry focused serb with lots of custom shit, which should be on the new serblist and should have a link to the discord where you can get the updated pack and stuff
>autismserb, a gregtech new horizons serb, whose info is located on a piratepad titled autismserb, the owner usually reposts it every thread, you can also check the archives for it
>>
File: Deenage mudant ninja durdles.jpg (55KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
Deenage mudant ninja durdles.jpg
55KB, 550x550px
>>179540235
No official server, but we mostly hang out at nerd.nu
>>
I don't care about the mechanical/industrial/tech shit in minecraft

am I a fag
>>
>>179541785
yes, unless you like magic so you are a wizard fag then.
>>
>>179542414
Guess I'm all right with that. Minecraft always seemed like more of a fantasy game to me. I prefer exploration and magic and shit to building autistic machines (not that there's anything wrong with the latter).
>>
>>179542868
Then install Minefantasy, Witchery, Thaumcraft, Biomes o Plenty, Ye Gamol Chatel andCustom Npcs if you want to give some life to the world. As a side note, use Pixel Perfection for the resource pack since it gets comfier that way.
>>
>>179543738
I'm using 1.10.2. Using the Casual Colonization modpack as a base (removing a lot from it), adding some other good shit. I mostly like stuff that adds crazy biomes and shit, and stuff that improves and expands villages. My friends and I like to wander the world and find stuff that makes you go "oh shit, this is cool". Enjoying Roguelike Dunegons and Recurrent Structures already, was using Biomes o Plenty, but I'm switching to Biomes Bundle.
>>
>>179544640
Oh wow that seems gay even for fantasy/rpgshit fags' standards.
>>
>>179544640
Then use Minecolonies, Quark and... Harvest Moon I guess? Theres no comfy 1.10 magic mods out there... Maybe Psi if you are desperate enough.
>>
>>179545212
I saw some cool magic mods on the nip forum but I don't know if they're 1.10 compatible.
>>
Is it possible for roguelike dungeons to erase end portals when they generate but eyes will still lead you to that location?
>>
>>179542868
Might as well. The base game so shit and lacking in things to do or any reason to do them. The only machines you could possibly need to build is an auto brewer, auto smelter and maybe piston doors. Anyone check out Mumbo's channel? It's just the same shit over and over again except the machines are a bit smaller or work a bit better each time. I just want new machines to build.
>>
>>179546223
>Nip forum
I forgot about the nips but I dont think they would update since they are not that dumb and other than Heat and Climate none other of the known nip mods have updated yet.

Also, a nice way to find good mods is to literally lurk Curse after the second or third page and you are really likely to find a hidden gem.
>>
Why is worldpainter so slow? I'm trying to create a 15000 block circular world but I don't think that's the cause. My computer is decent and runs Minecraft fine. What gives?
>>
reminder tekkit classic is the best way to play minecraft
>>
File: 1495598083376.png (217KB, 1440x848px) Image search: [Google]
1495598083376.png
217KB, 1440x848px
http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/wip-mods/2614428-the-mo-withers-mod-version-0-4-40-withers-so-far

>Samantha also can't be harmed by you (just to prevent any fatal mistakes). Although you can't hurt her, if you hit her with an open hand, you'll slap her. While this gets her to stop complimenting you (you jerk!), if you slap her too much, she'll get angry and tear you in half!
>She can also be fed a golden apple to put her into love mode. Once in love mode, she must be lead to a bed at night time with a roof overhead, at which the player can...well...I'll let you see it for yourself. Once the act is done, she will permanently follow said player around. If the player repeats this over and over, she might eventually lay down on the
ground, which means that she'll have an adorable baby wither girl in 8 Minecraft Days!

>(a Note to all women, gays, married men, or anyone who's under the age of 16: It's ill advised to try doing the golden apple thing, least it leads to an awkward moment...I take no responsibility in any actions that occur in real life due to this mod)
>>
>>179548357
what
>>
>>179548357
>to all women
>>
File: YAMERO.jpg (79KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
YAMERO.jpg
79KB, 319x319px
>>179548357
>Feb 13, 2016
there is absolutely no way anything lewd could possibly come of that when the topic has survived for over a year without the mods going berserk
>>
File: nigga what.jpg (21KB, 720x619px) Image search: [Google]
nigga what.jpg
21KB, 720x619px
>>179548357
>>
>>179547952
Thats where you are wrong anon, the best way to play minecraft is to play the newest version as soon as forge comes out and everything else is shit. And dont say that "there are no mods" because I will make sure to update Embers & Roots as soon as possible and drop the earlier versions so I can get more cursebux! ;)
>>
>>179547372
someone bls respond
>>
File: get it.png (389KB, 802x500px) Image search: [Google]
get it.png
389KB, 802x500px
>>179548357
Only thing of note is the mobgirl because the rest of the mod looks like MAWPC dirt2diamonds shit.
>>
File: davidians.png (14KB, 731x385px) Image search: [Google]
davidians.png
14KB, 731x385px
>>179548357
According to >>179548939 the mod is from 13 feb and adds these cultists in pic related which look extremely similar to the mansion illagers that mojang added a few months later, could it be...
>>
>>179545212
Psi looked really gay, I skipped it. I have Minecolonies, I'll look at Harvest Moon.

I should clarify that I have not played Minecraft in many years. I am not up to speed on most things in modding yet, and I was never very deep into them, so I am still learning a lot. I am trying to be as informed as possible and investigating thoroughly.

Note that I have not started playing yet; I am curating and testing each of these to see if I like them, if they make the game too easy, etc.

For magic, I have Astral Sorcery, Blood Magic, Blood Arsenal (BM Addon), Animus (BM addon), Enchanting Plus, Reliquary, Vampirism, Mystical Agriculture, Soul Shards: The Old Ways, ProjectE (Equivalent Exchange), AbyssalCraft, Waystones, VoidCraft, Potion Core, Mana Wells Revived, Allomancy, Extra Alchemy, Druidry, and I am still looking at others.

I was considering Roots and Embers, but considering the things I have been reading about them and the author, I don't think I'll be using them.

Is Harvestcraft MAWPC? Is Forestry?

Is Botania gay shit? IIRC it has meme references and other bullshit in it?

Thanks for your time, I am trying to make some good shit.
>>
>>179550405
>forestry
>no thaumcraft
>>
>>179550659
1.10.2 my man
>>
>>179550405
Botania is gay af, it's also fucking ugly to work with and bloated as fuck, skip it

Consider using Embers and Roots, they are bland and the author is a complete faggot, but they are not bad mods, if you are in meme versions might as well use them

Harvestcraft is an uninteresting mess, you should skip it unless you absolutely need a mod that adds a gorillion different foods (Spice of Life or smth)

Forestry is not MAWPC, unless embracing bee autism w/Gendustry
>>
>>179551345
>playing on a version without thaumcraft
>calling yourself a magicfag
Pick one
>>
>>179550405
Botania is great, fags here hate it because you have to actually think to make use of it
>>
>>179550405
Most of those magic mods seem to be gimmicks but it seems that it has some nice things like Astral Sorcery, and so far looks ok, not installing Roots and Embers seems like a good choice and you are right in a way about Botania, the flower (gay) concept of energy is very dull and Botania would have been better if the blocks and utility tools were splitted into a different mod. And, even though its from Vazcuck, try Quark since it enhances vanilla in 200% and is a better mod than Botania.

Finally, I would suggest for you to add Animania, EarthWorks and Better With Mods if you are into sadomasochism. So far you seem to be learning quickly by lurking and not by asking the same obnoxious questions every fucking thread. You are a good anon!
>>179551932
"You need to have a certain level of intelligence to vibe for Botania"
>>
>>179551932
hahahaha
nigger (you) cannot be serious

botania is less complicated to do shit with than vanilla redstone
>>
>>179552148
It helps you for some things, but doing late game generation with flowers like the Dandelifeon and Spectrolus isn't easy
>>
File: 1497304853911.jpg (27KB, 544x383px) Image search: [Google]
1497304853911.jpg
27KB, 544x383px
>>179551932
>you have to actually think to make use of [Botania]
>>
>>179552315
If redditors can do it then anyone can do it.
>>
News from vanilla... a large update to all but PS4 and Java versions.
Expect Java to be deprecated soon.
>>
>>179552939
good
can't wait for THE final definite mod version
>>
I eat farts
>>
>>179553378
Until the new launchers prevent you from logging in.
>>
>>179553536
>what is play offline
>>
Any reason NEI would just stop working after installing a bunch of mods? Nothing is showing up in the inventory on survival or creative.
>>
>>179554268
there is a hotkey which turns it on and off, I think it was like P or something by default
Try pressing it
>>
>>179551795
Yes I apologize, I would use it but I am required to do 1.10.2. It is what my group of friends want to use.

>>179551516
Yes so far I don't like Harvestcraft, it puts things like "Tropical Garden" which drops a ton of diverse food items. It seems low effort and nonsensical. I am not using Gendustry, I have read about how it is essentially a shortcut. I will try Roots and Embers, but do you know if Roots and Druidry cover the same ground? If they do the same thing and one is better, I would prefer to only have one.

>>179552092
Thank you on Botania assessment. How do you rate a mod as a gimmick - as in, what is the difference between that and a mod you would determine as useful?

I will look at Quark, and for those other three (Animania, EW, BWT), do you mean these are grindy? Or do they just take clear effort to really get use out of? I don't mind having to do a bit of farming in order to get some good shit, but things like "In total you need 10000 of X, 5000 of Y" are kind of boring to me.

Thank you, I really appreciate the advice. Many mod pages are really shit in their descriptions and are usually inaccurate in their own assessment. Some times it does not matter how much I read, because the reality of the mod does not reflect what they community says about it (ie cancerous curseforge comments, etc). However going one by one and diligently testing and investigating, I feel like I am making progress.
>>
>>179554415
I tried every key, still nothing.
>>
>>179553774
Until the game prevents you from playing offline, even if you have all the files, under the excuse it needs to check if the files aren't corrupt. Like the new launcher already does.
>>
>>179555960
>checking files
>offline
you're a special kind of stupid aren't you
>>
File: 1437364657285.jpg (7KB, 237x250px) Image search: [Google]
1437364657285.jpg
7KB, 237x250px
>>179555059
Are there any mods that would cause this or is it a key binding issue?
>>
>>179554436
>How do you rate a mod as a gimmick
> as in, what is the difference between that and a mod you would determine as useful?
I seriously cant tell you because I didnt enjoy Botania that much and I played it months ago so I dont remember much but I remember some tools where fun to use (he stole some of those from other smaller modders which couldnt do anything but accept it since he is backed by the circlejerk and thats one of the few reasons why people hate Vazkii) and the building blocks were nice looking but I didnt enjoy using the flowers.
>Animania, EW, BWT), do you mean these are grindy?
I meant that Better With Mods is grindy, is ok if you like adding some more steps in processing and getting more gameplay but I found it too annoying, specially due to experiencing some bugs and such that ruined the immersion so I prefer Minefantasy instead.

Oh! as for the others, I didnt meant to put them in the same category as BWM as they are completely different (Animania adds good models farm animals with genders and sub species and EarthWorks adds some nice building blocks).
>I feel like I am making progress
Thats good anon, but you need to remember that for the game to work you first need to have fun so focus on what you believe as fun to do in the game and work on those features.
>>
>>179555960
Nobody here uses the default launcher though.
>>
>>179541785
definitely. "magic" mods are boring as fuck. if you want "exploration" or something then go play a good game with those elements like terraria.
>>
>>179552092
>So far you seem to be learning quickly by lurking and not by asking the same obnoxious questions every fucking thread. You are a good anon!
Shut up you asskissing spoonfeeder.
>>
>>179557303
I suppose I will investigate Botania a little more - I trust your assessment, but maybe there are some features I might like, maybe stuff replicated in other mods that would be more beneficial. As well I will look into Animania and EW, thank you very much!

>you need to remember that for the game to work you first need to have fun so focus on what you believe as fun to do in the game and work on those features.

What a very reasonable man. I wish more anons had your attitude.
>>
>>179558223
If you dont apologise to my post your mother will die tonight in her sleep1!
>>
File: RashFastAfricanelephant.webm (646KB, 804x720px) Image search: [Google]
RashFastAfricanelephant.webm
646KB, 804x720px
>>179556293
>i is not understand what you saids, so you is stupid
>>
>>179558710
I think you're just making yourself look foolish, anon. There are ways to get around that.
>>
I'm basically playing FTB Infinity Evolved. What's the best way to selectively pick up items from water? I'm trying to automate ME crystals production and hopefully set up both crystal growth and fluix crystal production all in one interface and one import bus.
>>
Comfiest modpack in general?
Comfiest engineering-oriented modpack?
Comfiest farming-oriented modpack?
Comfiest magic-oriented modpack?

Vote on your phones now.
>>
>>179560551
>Comfiest farming-oriented modpack?
>Comfiest magic-oriented modpack?
I dunno, but I made my own perfect comfy mix.
>>
>>179560551
FTB Beyond
FTB Beyond
FTB Beyond
FTB Beyond
>>
Don't ever actually go to the FTB subreddit and try to tell people why you think 1.7.10 is the best version. Your post gets hidden by down votes and you get bitched at for having a differing opinion than their hugbox.
>>
>>179560467
Item transfer node with a filter and world interaction upgrade at the bottom of your water facing up.
>>
File: mods added before NEI was ded.png (24KB, 256x761px) Image search: [Google]
mods added before NEI was ded.png
24KB, 256x761px
Here's the mods I added before NEI stopped working. What do you guys think?

Pls no bully for botania.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170612-034630~01.png (98KB, 714x778px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170612-034630~01.png
98KB, 714x778px
>>179561165
>>
>>179560551
The one you make yourself
Mine
>>
>>179561402
Works like a charm, thanks!
>>
>>179562061
Is Archimedes Ships good? I have been eyeing it.

Also doesn't the Chun mod cause massive lag? I heard it was just a big meme.
>>
>>179564371
>Is Archimedes Ships good?
It lets you build custom ships, so it's pretty fun.
>>179564371
>Also doesn't the Chun mod cause massive lag?
If it does, I haven't experienced it yet.
>>
>>179562061
I feel like this is only part of the modlist
>gadomancy/TDyes, but no thaumcraft

Also, is NEI visible (o key by default)? Or are items in the side pane just not there at all?
If it's the latter, I'd say give MC a bit more ram to use
>>
>>179559175
>I think
Sure, and you totally showed this, right.

>you're just making yourself look foolish, anon.
>you is of fool cuz i dunn understand!!1

But let's go back to the topic.

Yes, a "definite mod version" would be a dream coming true. Specially because Mojang only adds crap to the base game since 1.0 times (or maybe earlier), and yet modders keep this stupid "chasing the Sun" retarded approach because the underage reddit/MCF kids keep bugging them to update.

However, as soon as Microsoft drops support for the Java version (something they will eventually do), they might even prevent you from playing it at all, due to progressive changes to the launcher requiring you to be always connected and refusing to connect with the Java version.

This can be alleviated by alternate launchers like MultiMC... but then we're dealing with Microsoft, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they spammed developers of alt launchers with C&D under the excuse of "someone is using your code to develop pirate versions of the game" (recompiling MultiMC for a pirate client is trivial enough), and also because it would bring the modding scene completely to their hands.
>>
I eat farts
>>
>>179561165
>>179562862
>reddit doesn't cope with opinion differences, and people use the downvote button as some sort of "I disagree" button
News at 11.
>>
>>179565336
The idea that someone wouldn't be able to crack the game is laughable.
>>
>>179566463
Good luck keeping an interesting modding scene where all your players use a cracked version.
>>
>>179565165
Yes, it is only part of this list. Basically I had a first batch of mods where NEI still worked, then I added all of those mods at once and it no longer worked when I loaded it.
>Also, is NEI visible (o key by default)? Or are items in the side pane just not there at all?
If it's the latter, I'd say give MC a bit more ram to use
Nothing's visible. No item panels, no search bar, no weather buttons in creative mode. I'm giving it 2688 MB of ram right now, how High should I go?
>>
I have a few questions I can't seem to get answers for. Please help.

How do I unlock the Thaumaturge's Revolver in Thaumic Bases? I'm not kidding when I've done everything available in the original 5 tabs, Eldritch, and Thaumic Bases tabs. Is it a research fragment thing, or what?

How do I get catch clams in Apple, Milk, Tea? I'm autistic when it comes to their wiki layout.

Is Vita useful for anything in Ye Gamel Chattel? NEI isn't being helpful and their wiki doesn't have anything on it.
>>
>>179566897
If your options are a cracked modding scene vs no modding scene with Minecraft Cuckold Version, I feel it's pretty likely a community will form around the former

The largest community will always be where the money is. If you're bothered by Minecraft's modding scene having few people, find some way for Microsoft to make money off it. Otherwise the way they're heading now is obviously the most lucrative for them.
>>
>>179567160
>Thaumaturge's Revolver
If memory serves correct, it's linked to the Bone Bow
>>
>>179565336
this is an irrational fear.
>>
>>179567256
>If your options are a cracked modding scene vs no modding scene with Minecraft Cuckold Version, I feel it's pretty likely a community will form around the former
You're forgetting there's a third option: your modding community disappears, at most starting from the scratch on the multiple clones, games on the same genre and the crap modding API they'll release for the C++ version that has nowhere the capabilities of the current modding scene (MCP+Forge) and prevents people from modding further than it's "allowed".

"Consequences will never be the same." - Jessi's father.

>>179567407
>this is an irrational fear.
It is not irrational to imagine Microsoft would curb down a thriving modding scene if this allowed them to profit at least a bit with a subpar "official API" based on the Minecraft Marketplace.

In fact, coming from a business well known for E3, this is expected - because it would maximize their profits.
>>
>>179565336
I think you're being too pessimistic.
MS would probably let the Java version be, since the actual money source that is vanilla players will just move to what MS wants. The group of people who actively play and develop mods is pretty small compared to that.
>>
>>179568139
>I think you're being too pessimistic.
I am; in the worst hypothesis, I'm right.

>since the actual money source that is vanilla players will just move to what MS wants. The group of people who actively play and develop mods is pretty small compared to that.
They don't need to choose between vanilla's huge slice and modded's smaller slice. They can eat vanilla's slice and then trash the modded's slice for some chocolate.
>>
>>179567330
>Already have it unlocked plus infusion
>Now all I have with my life is awaiting death
>>
>>179568747
Is Infusion unlocked in the TBases tab?
Do you have revolver enabled in the config?
>>
Anyone use AbyssalCraft before? It looks good, but some of the features sound eh.
>>
Why isnt there something like golems as standalone or in another mod? I like TC and its golems but they dont fit industrial factories at all.
>>
>>179570979
>it looks good
No it doesn't
>>
>>179571117
Buildcraft robots?
>>
>>179572301
BC robots are a pain to setup and make and might or might not work at times.
>>
>>179567119
always set RAM to 4096 MB
also replace archimedes ships with davincis, it's a fork that's more developed and more stable.
>>
>>179571332
why
>>
>>179573132
Will do.
Also tell me about davincis.
>>
>>179573794
It's just archimedes ships but more stable and the engine blocks and other WIP shit have been implemented and worked out.
Went by the name archimedes ships+ until the creator decided that wasn't special enough.
>>
>>179573945
Oh alright, I'll get it then.
>>
Is there anything similar to Tinkers Construct on 1.7.10 but for armour?
I tried Tinkers defence but it was buggy, completely breaks the travelers gear to the point where the game crashes when you try to use it, and has zero documentation anywhere about anything in it leaving you to guess what the fuck you use certain items for,. and was Op as all fuck to the point where I killed the wither using armour made from stone
>>
>>179575195
Tinkers Defense is the only option and if I were to choose btw Travellers Gear and TiDef my bet goes for TiDef since Travellers Gear are just some shitty baubles right? And they are not on the level of customizable armor, shields, weapons and tools that TiDef adds.
>Op as all fuck to the point where I killed the wither using armour made from stone
I blame the modder for the lack of documentation but he seemed to give zero fucks about his mod anyway but the plate based armor gives diamond protection no matter the material since they are only for looks.
>>
>>179560748
>>179562862
Fair enough, makes sense to me.

>>179560893
Hmm, never heard of this, I'll check it out.
>>
>>179575780
>Hmm, never heard of this, I'll check it out.
You're being meme'd, it's a FtB pack, they're all garbage and shouldn't be used ever.
Poorly put together unbalanced, unconfigged, kitchen sink garbage using only circlejerk approved mods.

The best and comfiest modpack is always the one you make yourself.
>>
>>179575195
Modular Powersuits
>>
>>179575780
Hes memeing you, its a pack so bad even the circlejerk was against it. The author gated Vazkii´s crafting table needed to progress through Psi by making the recipe need to kill the ender dragon THREE TIMES and like five times the Wither.
>>
>>179575712
yeah, but I like to use the travelers armour and gear for exploration purposes and have actual defence armour in my inventory
the stuff it allows like stepping up one block ledges, extra jump height and other utility shit you can add on to its parts like nightvision and slow fall makes it great when you have a lot of exploration focused mods like I do and little to no mods that add things to help with the exploration
>>179576164
I would try that but I don't want mods that to go very far into either high Tech or magic
>>
Can anyone help me out with my mining machine (inb4 MAWPC)? I have chunk loaders on it and the machine moves and everything gets power when I'm away, but for some reason the only thing that doesn't work is the buildcraft mining well. I even used /chunkloaders and could see the machine move, but whenever I'm away, it just doesn't mine.
>>
>>179576945
>build a movable mining machine that uses buildcraft wells
>thinking anyone would ever say MAWPC
anon no
Building a TBM or something like it is probable the least cheaty way of automated mining.

And I don't think chunkloaders like being moved, I'm pretty sure they'll lose their effect if they are (due to being turned into entities for a second), though it might depend on the mod you're using to move them.
>>
>>179576587
Defend adds modifiers that let you do some of that but I dont remember how they were used.
>>
>>179577558
Tinkers defence just has ways to add direct Enchantments onto the armour useing the 'modifications' slots
with a few potion effects as well, like nightvision which can't be toggled on and off like it can be with the Travelers goggles and all of them are vastly inferior to the Travelers Gear alternatives
and combined with the fact that Defence completely Breaks the Travelers Gear with Crashes when you try to add the actually good modifiers to it or even repair it and it just turns me the fuck off of the mod
>>
>>179576945
>>179577373
I remember reading somewhere that Railcraft anchors were made to work on frame machines.
Either way you should try making your machine 2 segmented, with a chunkloader on both of the segments.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1497257406920.jpg (26KB, 584x434px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1497257406920.jpg
26KB, 584x434px
>>179578340
Just choose nigga:
-pretty armor, tools and shields
-Some minor buffs
Choose only one.
>>
File: 2017-06-12_22.25.41.png (395KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-12_22.25.41.png
395KB, 854x480px
>>179577373
>>179578597
No, the chunk loader moves just fine, I can even use /chunkloaders and see the little yellow dots move forward slowly. The problem is that even though they move, for some reason, the mining doesn't happen.
I think I figured out what the problem might be, though. Unlike the funky locomotion frame sliders, which use barely any energy on moving, it seems like the BC mining well can only go a few times without losing all its energy. Funny enough, when I was standing by the machine for long enough, the powerwent out randomly. I think I figured out the problem--even though the source and destinations are loaded, it seems like the tesseracts from Thermal Expansion don't want to transmit power. Has anyone else had this problem?
>>
>>179578850
Nigga you don't understand
When it moves it interrupts the chunkloading for like a second.
When you're near it this isn't a problem but when you're away from it it unloads as soon as it moves.
Do what >>179578597 said and segment it.
>>
>>179578989
I know for a fact that the machine moves when I'm away. I even idled at my home base and let it run for a while. IT MOVED, BUT IT DIDN'T MINE. This is the problem.
>>
>>179579164
Try not using chickenchunks then.
it's literally the worst chunkloading mod and might be the cause of the issue.
Dimensional anchors is the best, not sure how railcraft is on the whole stability front.
>>
File: 2017-06-12_23.52.56.png (195KB, 925x530px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-12_23.52.56.png
195KB, 925x530px
Is done.
>>
>>179581027
I'm not actually sure what's done here. What am I supposed to be looking at?
>>
File: 2017-06-13_00.18.27.png (78KB, 1274x723px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-13_00.18.27.png
78KB, 1274x723px
Took me around 45 minutes and some creative mode to get this creosote into a tank
>>
Is Aether II gay or is it good shit? One of my friends wants me to add it to our server.
>>
>>179582957
it's alright but it really doesn't interact with other mods at all
>>
>>179583067
That's good, actually. Less shit I have to worry about conflicting. He can fuck off into his own little world and have fun, that's fine.
>>
>>179581323
That's what she asks.
Biofuel for the mob in the center. Finished up my garden.
>>
Page 10
>>
File: 2017-06-13_00.41.39.png (514KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-13_00.41.39.png
514KB, 1920x1080px
>>179579291
>>179578989
I fixed the problem with my autominer. Thanks for helping, but it turns out that the problem was that AE2 p2p thingies don't like being moved by frames without a player around. I built a new miner without them and it works like a charm.
>>
Anyone know of some good 16px resource packs that are a bit cartoony? I'm having a hard time finding something that agrees with my sense of aesthetics.

I'm into Blue Bird http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/resource-packs/1242004 , which should be updating "soon", and Ventura http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/ventura---vers-10-16x-110/
>>
File: lolcow.jpg (19KB, 542x141px) Image search: [Google]
lolcow.jpg
19KB, 542x141px
>>
>>179588982
great
now there's going to be even more human garbage shitting up this comfy ded
someone send the cunt some dragon dildos, pizzas, and surstrommings
>>
>>179588982
Who?
>>
>>179589105
literally wholucent
>>
>>179589181
kek
>>
I want to get back into Minecraft and TTC, but it runs like utter shit on my PC. I feel like it's a Java thing, since it runs ok on my girlfriend's slightly older and shittier laptop. Alternatively, are there any other games with survival farming like TFC?
>>
>>179590812
Meant TFC, Terra Firma Craft
>>
>>179590812
have you tried Fastcraft by player? It helps a lot with lag.
>>
>>179591562
Yeah, I think that's in my mod list.
>>
File: 2017-06-13_05.48.02.png (668KB, 1920x1017px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-13_05.48.02.png
668KB, 1920x1017px
>find an item called 'Soulstone(steve)'
>figure out it is from some tinkers addon since that is pretty much the core of my collection of mods
>slap it on my crossbow just to see what it does
I have made a grave mistake
>>
>>179595098
What in the fuck.
>>
>>179595641
the moment I put it on my Crossbow I immediately knew I made a mistake when it said its first words
and the thing literally does not shut up, every 5 seconds it adds another message to the chat and fills it up with shit, not even me and me and my friends gays assbabies who we melt down for emeralds are that annoying since they only say shit when you walk near them and not that often
>>
>>179595098
That's kind of neat, at least as a concept.
Sounds like the worst possible execution though.
>>
>>179596198
yeah, neat concept, but the extremely small pool of shit it can say and extreme frequency of how often it says shit ruins it completely
>>
>>179595098
>>179595993

>http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/2327572-tinkers-defense?comment=311
>Tinker's Defense
>half finished
>lack of documentation
>bugs that won't be fixed because "1.7 is dead"
>features that don't work
Asked about soulstone way back, and just got "it's for fun lol"
>>
>>179596309
GAS
>>
>>179596309
someone should just take his mod off of him and finish the thing, whether he wants it or now
I would do it if I knew how to do shit, a mod as potentially great as that one doesn't deserve this
>>
>>179565336

>requiring you to always be connected

KEK I could see it happening. This would be hillarious.
>>
File: 2017-06-13_17.01.37.png (242KB, 1920x1017px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-13_17.01.37.png
242KB, 1920x1017px
>forget the difference between Block and BlockContainer
>spend half the day wondering why the tile won't render

Hmm. I want brass details on the TC3-inspired "Alchemist's Crucible", but should I keep the alembics gold, or switch them to brass too?
>>
>>179596309
https://github.com/Lance5057/Tinkers-Defense
>>
>>179589096
>surstrommings
what?
>>
>>179598735
Brass > Gold imo
>>
>>179599980
Fermented herring, half of swedens population eat it, half hate it
>>
>>179598735
brass
>>
File: 6.jpg (59KB, 526x300px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
59KB, 526x300px
>>179588982
>getting called out on your retardation makes you a meme
redditors are a plague upon this world
>>
>>179599980
Also a horrific smell. Most non-swedish people trying it out on youtube tries to eat it straight up. Vomiting usually ensues.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT6IQx26eHk
>>
File: 1391961557291.jpg (178KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
1391961557291.jpg
178KB, 427x640px
Anyone know of some good interior examples or tutorials?
>>
>>179572459
is this true bros? I wanted to use BC robots or something similar.
>>
is the FTB utilities chunkloading good?
>>
File: H node.jpg (2MB, 1920x1017px) Image search: [Google]
H node.jpg
2MB, 1920x1017px
Dear Diary. Jackpot.
>>
>>179528130
severely gimped 3d modeling software
>>
does IC2classic remove the gold ingot -> gold nugget recipe for anyone else?
>>
>start progressing through tech without getting basic shit done
>like planting various crops that will be important later like wheat and sugar canes or making sure there's livestock like cows for hide and sheep for wool
>or building a rudimentary mob spawner and grinder system which would take 20-30 minutes at most if I wanted it to look nice
>regret it later

anyone know that feel or is this a low intelligence kind of thing?
>>
>>179607685
wow some coal big whoop
>>
>>179612072
>oblivious to the power of the hungry node
>>
>>179611430

>ignore wheat/farmed resources
>have a shitton of iron
>get newb and his friends to flatten out a massive trail for 4000 or so blocks and build me a railroad in return for diamonds
>travel down the railroad on safari trips
>shoot cows with arrows and have my newbs follow behind me to collect the loot
>destroy all trees and wild plants near railroad whenever I need resources instead of farming
>people start building homes along the railroad
>travel along the railroad and loot their homes
>eventually ally with all of them and give them their stuff back
>whenever someone tries to raid me I tell them and they travel down the tracks to defend me

I remember the good 'ol days of minecraft where rules were still ambiguous on most servers and you could do stuff like this.

The 1st few days of minecraft multiplayer were one of the best times of my life desu.
>>
>>179582573
You can just pump it out of the bottom (or side? not sure) with Buildcraft pipes if you don't care about aesthetics
>>
What's the best way to move in?
>>
>>179615456
That's one of the things I tested in creative, but there's no recipe for them in GT:NH
>>
ded
>>
What mods should I get (aside from the obvious Thaumcraft) if I want a "fantasy with magic and tech" thing like FFVI or XV.
>>
>>179619171
only thaumcraft plays magitech well
other mods are either too magic-y or too tech-y
>>
What is up with this autistic game?
How come half of the mods are available for old ass version (pre-MS I assume) and the other half for the newer versions but not the newest?
Also what's up with the feed the beast bullshit in the OP pasta? I tried installing it but it forces me to install Twitch App (what in the fuck?), so then I tried a legacy download which asked me for an install path but then left he folder empty and installed itself in a completely arbitrary path without uninstall option? What is this garbage? Why are Java programmers so awful and never make anything of quality?

Anyway, which version should I play if I want just some higher res textures, alright performance, and some minimap & inventory enhancements?
>>
>>179622305
If you only need QoL mods to play with vanilla it's better to go with 1.11.2
If you want to get into modding get 1.7.10
>>
>>179622376
1.11.2 it is then, thanks
>>
>>179622376
>If you only need QoL mods to play with vanilla it's better to go with 1.11.2
>If you want to get into modding get 1.10.2

Fixed that for you
>>
>>179622780
>>If you want to get into modding get 1.10.2
Once you go past page 2 or 3 of Curse you realize how wrong you are. Not to mention the nip mods.
>>
>>179622734
see you in two days after you realize you're not a 12 year old kid entertained by meme animals
>>
>>179622876
I am memeing, yes. I am using 1.10.2, and I'm enjoying myself so far, but I also don't know the depth of mods in 1.7.10. I'm satisfied, at least.
>>
>>179623265
>literally ignorance is bliss: the post
>>
>>179623357
I mean, you're not wrong. It's just a videogame though, so I do t think it's that big a deal.
>>
>>179619171
Immersive Engineering and Flaxbeard Steam Power might work as well.
>I want just some higher res textures, alright performance, and some minimap & inventory enhancements?
Both 1.7.10 and 1.10/1.11 does that but 1.7.10 has better performance and both differ a bit on the Qol mod options.
>>
>>179625239
>1.7.10 has better performance
I haven't played the meme versions. How is the performance somehow even WORSE than before? How bad is it?
>>
>>179625408
because meme animals is what gets children to play your game, not stabilizing the weak foundation mods build upon
>>
>>179625408
I played a light custom pack which had like 40 mods on which most were utilities and yet I had a 30-40 fps performance just by being in a world without machines running or anything.

Yet in a 110+ pack in 1.7.10 full of tech mods and machines operating inside my base I have a much better performance than that.

Even with FoamFix and such and with the same RAM usage 1.7 plays better.
>>
>>179626154
>I played a light custom pack which had like 40 mods on which most were utilities and yet I had a 30-40 fps performance just by being in a world without machines running or anything.
well shit, is there something like, fastcraft, but for 1.10+, or are the new versions just absolutely fucked?
>>
>>179626313
FoamFix reduces RAM usage but I still used 4.5-5gb which is the same as what I use in 1.7.
>>
>>179596578
>someone should just take his mod off of him and finish the thing
This needs to happen to a lot of mods, but there's some unwritten rule about that being a bad thing among those faggots.
>>
PAGE

>>
File: .png (79KB, 449x452px) Image search: [Google]
.png
79KB, 449x452px
>even meme missingtexture mods look better than vanilla's terracunt blocks
>>
Anyone use Roguelike Dungeons? I'm wondering if all this custom configuration is as worthwhile as it seems.
>>
do you guys know any servers that are vanilla-ish but 1.7 or older?
>>
>>179632535
I do. It's fun.
Go for it.
>>
>>179564371
>>179564534
Don't use Archimedes when you could use Valkyrian Warfare.
>>
File: Baby.png (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Baby.png
49KB, 600x600px
>try out Deadly Monsters
>it's decent, monsters fit fairly well while looking more threatening than vanilla creatures
>exploring a deep crevice
>blinded
>"what the fuck"
>suddenly a fetus thing is racing towards me (pic related)
>sword gets knocked out of my hand
>dead
I've never been so terrified in Minecraft in my life.
>>
>>179633421
That one's only for meme versions though.
>>
File: 1482098901374.png (397KB, 600x508px) Image search: [Google]
1482098901374.png
397KB, 600x508px
>>179633537
what the fuck
>>
>>179607685
the experience of the really careful encasing of a hungry node in obsidian and later taming and feeding through dispensers to finally transform it and bottling for getting the node to base was one of the most exiting thins ive ever done in minecraft
>>
>>179633537
Huh
>>
>>179633754
>>179634027
It's fairly well designed it terms of the monsters. Everything else, not so much.
>>
Page 10 AGAIN.

I'm letting you die next time.
>>
E3 presentation about Microsoft's Minecraft really killed this general's spirits didn't it
>>
>>179637335
>implying anyone here watched or cared about it
>>
>>179632895
How much do you customize it? And can you toss me one of your configs to use as an example/base? The documentation on the github repo is not great.
>>
Are there any /mcg/ approved modpacks? I'm too lazy to think for myself.
>>
>>179637335
The opposite, it makes me very happy. it makes me hope mojang ditches java version for win10 so we can finally have a final version for modding.
>>
File: 1379187822777.png (311KB, 830x870px) Image search: [Google]
1379187822777.png
311KB, 830x870px
I don't even like Minecraft anymore. What am I doing here?
>>
>>179638765
suffering
>>
>>179638638
The only thing /mcg/ approves is to make your own pack, but you can try autismserb/trainserb/hoboserb packs or search for a pack until you find one that you see as interesting.
>>
where do you pirate minecraft
>>
>>179638765
im hoping that magically thaumcraft 6 with all the features of past mods, and the new, and all the addons were released after being developed in secret, so i can donwload everything and start building a magical home once again
;-;
>>
>>179639774
Well, you have one anon backporting and bringing things back from earlier versions as well.
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (50KB, 340x227px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
50KB, 340x227px
>>179639175
mojang.com
>>
>>179639175
the usual places
>>
>>179640208
post em
>>
http://blog.mcmodguides.com/how-to-copy-a-minecraft-instance-from-twitch-to-multimc/
This should be in the OP since this is asked every once in a while.
>>
File: spoon-feeding.jpg (82KB, 584x389px) Image search: [Google]
spoon-feeding.jpg
82KB, 584x389px
>>179640460
no
>>
>>179640192
kek
>>
ten
>>
File: 1379574018806.jpg (261KB, 647x900px) Image search: [Google]
1379574018806.jpg
261KB, 647x900px
Pillar to the top, and beyond!
>>
>>179643696
Something must be broken since we are in page 1
>219 / 29 / 56 / 1
>>
>Elucent makes TWO Botania-but-not-really mods which abandon all convenience and usability in favor of looking pretty and having no GUIs
>now he feels like he owns the entire community and is in charge of deciding which version people should focus on
How the fuck
>>
>>179647373
You're supposed to ignore autists who have over inflated opinions of themselves, anon.
>>
>Extra Utilities 2 can manipulate the weather and change biomes too
just
why
>>
So I am playing project ozone 2 reloaded normal and I am stuck. How am I supposed to get Electrotine?
>>
Any way to make a map wall that teleports you depending on which you took off?
>>
File: 1489325487649.gif (581KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1489325487649.gif
581KB, 500x375px
>>179648402
>he didn't drop the mod when x64 generators were added
>>
>>179648434
Can't speak for normal but Kappa mode it's sifting sand or dust
>>
File: 1369308699895.png (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1369308699895.png
11KB, 300x300px
>>179648402
>>179650328
>he doesn't embrace MAWPC
>>
>>179650540
You can't do that on creative though
>>
>be me
>playing 1.6.4 cause new updates are shit
>want to start a new survival world
>enter seed
>type in "nigger"
>chuckle a bit - watch it be a swamp with a run down village
>spawn in
>it's plains biome surrounded by rolling hills with a forest calmly covering the edge of what appears to be an ocean

and that's the story of how an ugly seed gave me a beautiful world
>>
>>179654412
>>be me
who the fuck else would you be, retard?
>>
>>179654494
Don't insult the retards; even they know they're themselves.
>>
>>179599767
sweet christ that repo is a disaster. I'm sure the code is just as bad.
>>
Hey anons, I haven't played in a long time. Is Towns still a thing, or is there something like it?
>>
>>179656241
wait, I think it was called Towny. Let you claim land, people couldn't break your blocks, shit like that?
>>
About to start an multiplayer world, RTG works with grimoire of gaia right?
Also are there any mods that let you set up shops, so you can sell things to your friends without being there?
>>
>>179656569
>About to start an multiplayer world, RTG works with grimoire of gaia right?
yeah

>Also are there any mods that let you set up shops, so you can sell things to your friends without being there?
yeah, there's a couple I have seen recently, I don't remember the names though
>>
>>179656569
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/vending-block
>>
>>179656569
RTG uses vanilla biomes (it just generates them in a different way), so it should be compatible with everything.
As for GoG, it depends on if the biome mod uses the biome dictionary properly or not. Out of the big biome mods, I know that they spawn properly in EBXL biomes, but I can't remember if they work with BoP or Highlands.
>>
>>179655958
>I´m sure the code is just as bad
You are not wrong, I once asked him why NPCs and Mobs couldnt use the armor and he told me is due to him fucking up the item so its not tagged as armor but as a TiCon tool and he admitted it was due to incompetence but that he knew how to fix it for 1.10. And he simply wanted to abandon 1.7.10 just because of the "1.10 is the way of progress meme" and this was like 8 months ago yet he hasnt added the armor to 1.10 yet.
>>
File: mahoromatic-automatic-maiden.jpg (32KB, 284x208px) Image search: [Google]
mahoromatic-automatic-maiden.jpg
32KB, 284x208px
>>179656664
>>179656763
Thanks, that looks pretty nice.
>mod originally created by automatic_maiden
Good taste

What currency should we use? I remember we always used gold nuggets before potions were added.
>>
>>179596518
>>179599767
FORK
>>
fyi; on the 25th the rent for the serb expires. I'm not planning on renewing, partly because >what is dosh I am a NEET
but mostly, I have heap of Real Life Shit:tm: coming up. tl;dr version is I won't have time to keep the serb alive.
on the 23rd I'll take the backups of the serb, then shut it down on the 24th.
I am working on TS3 on the side, its ~~in development hell~~ a work in progress, you can see some progress like the rolling changelog on the Etherpad like I did for TS2, that's here: https://discord.gg/zBRvg44 in #ts3dev and probably a very early pack version DL somewhere.
>>
>>179649813
Bump
>>
>>179657453
already done.

>>179657142
incompetence i understand, i'm not good at programming and modding minecraft has such a barrier to entry that its barely worth bothering to exert the effort to learn it.
but "the way of progress" I don't get. yeah I'm fully aware 1.7 MC and Forge have no potential for bugfixes but its a stable codebase. nothing is going to suddenly upwell and need to be rewritten next month. APIs are stable. stability does not equate efficiency or any fucking documentation but anything written will work likely forever.
>>
>>179599767
oh my fucking god this mod only has one branch.
>>
>>179657114
>RTG uses vanilla biomes (it just generates them in a different way), so it should be compatible with everything.
Alright I thought so, but I wanted to check before starting anything.
>>
>>179658063
I dont blame him for mistakes done I just answered the "I bet the code is as bad" question.
>"the way of progress" I don't get
He had the reddit mentality of "we need to move on" and "we´ve played the same mods for years" but those points are wrong since 1.10 still has worse performance and when people made the arguments of playing with newer mods they just played the same mods or used replacement mods. Also a funny example is TE since redditors used to say
>With 1.10 I explore alternatives like EnderIO
>Most of those alternatives were in 1.7.10
>Wel.. Its different because since its not in 1.10 I have to use other things
Then when mods started updating people forgot those statements and went to use 1.7.10 but with worse performance and less mods.
>>
>>179658217
problem solved but holy shit that blew my mind.

>>179659303
yeah exactly. when some of these people say 'alternatives', they mean 'the only option because nothing else exists' OR 'a clone of <modname> from 1.7'. just look at how fucking many clones of AE2 came out. And then AE2 comes out on 1.1x, so what's the fucking point.
Embers/roots/whatever would be the only example of genuinely new mods. which aren't very special apparently? I don't enjoy 1.10 so I never played through them.
There are very few new mods employing unique ideas, at least from my view. I don't keep up with that shit.
>>
>>179660468
Animania, Chisel & Bits, Valkyrian Warfare and Quark are some of the few examples of good meme versions mods but like 80% of the mods are trash, a 10% are the good mods and the other 10% are hidden gems that are too good for that shitty version.
>which aren't very special apparently?
Its literally a tech mod with stones and fireballs, the textures look too rough for my taste but arent bad and the only appealing feature is the magic fireball used to fuel everything in the mod which is great like it has light move with the ball but mostly its just an eyecandy.
>>
>>179660468
It's funny how apparently Refined Storage has completely abandoned 1.10 despite being full of bugs in there (and will most likely abandon 1.11 as well as soon as they get an 1.12 build out), and AE2 hasn't had a single commit since late January.
Watching this entire 1.8+ modded scene from the sidelines is great.
>>
Is this the beginning of the end for the Java Editon of Minecraft knowing that the upcoming Better Together update will unify all other versions of the game?

http://www.minecraftforum.net/news/60595-better-together-update-announced

I get the feeling that pretty the updates for this version will cease and the modders will have a paradise for themselves without worry about their mods breaking.

The Java Edition looks like it's no longer going to be the quintennial version soon and that time has finally come.
>>
>>179662520
WAT
>>
>>179660921
>80% of the mods are trash, a 10% are the good mods and the other 10% are hidden gems
that has been the case for mods for all versions, and in fact most games in general.
>>
>>179662520
It says that Mojang will continue to update the Java Editon. Still, this seems like an obvious method of phasing that edition out of existence.
>>
>>179662784
Still, in 1.7.10 which has like triple (or more) the mods than 1.10 the number of hidden gems and good mods outmatches by far the good mods of 1.10
>>
>>179662520
>And PC Java edition players, don't worry, Mojang will continue to support the original version of the game:
NO. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT WE DON'T WANT. JUST KILL IT ALREADY.
>>
>>179663157
at this point, 1.8.9+ mods almost match the amount of 1.7.10 mods.
besides, even 1 hidden gem mod is worth giving a particular version a try.
you shouldn't need 100+ mods at a time to make a playthrough enjoyable.
i wasn't so sure about many of the mods, some i thought i would hate but enjoyed anyway.
>>
What types of energy do you guys use in your modpacks, how do you store it and generate it?

I personally am in the process of switching from Lava to Nuclear IC2 energy because that's the mod I'm most familiar with and the one I started. Currently using two parallel CESUs but going to switch to MFEs soon. I power Buildcraft stuff with Electrical engines.
>>
>>179664715
Aura.
>>
>>179663157
https://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/6e1owk/number_of_mods_by_mc_version_on_curseforge/

Sorry for the leddit link
>>
How the hell do I figure out Heat and Climate?
>>
Spoon food me some good custom maps please. Will take anything but I kind of want to play a CTM map
>>
>>179665121
Thats just Curse though and doesnt count things like MCForum where a lot of mods from 1.7 and below were and still remain there unlike 1.9+ which most mods are located in Curse. 1.10 is fairly getting closer but knowing redditors, they are going to jum to 1.12 anyway and some modders have already abandoned 1.10
>>
File: 2017-06-13_21.14.32.png (890KB, 1920x1017px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-13_21.14.32.png
890KB, 1920x1017px
Like Beta 1.7.3 but hate vanilla wild grass and the anti-fun changes made before hunger? Want to play with your friends but cant figure out the complicated server install? Well friend, look no further. I have made a working b1.7.3 server with not only all the mods from this list, https://github.com/SnowshoeIceboot/mcmods/wiki/Mod-List , but as well as ejhopkins wildgrass! I also fixed an error when launching with the included .bat. Please run in offline mode, and I can also make a .rar of all the jarmods needed to join the server (for use with MultiMC) if somebody wants it. Enjoy.
https://mega.nz/#!bYxEWT6K!1cEd_yLlkQQbKDfUgq2TJAi42qEmJzPucV-DnkJ0mh8
>>
>>179667445
Also, I wasn't able to find ejhopkins other aesthetic mods for 1.7.3. They were titled WildLillies and WildVines, both v15.2. If somebody happens to have these on a hard drive somewhere, I would greatly appreciate it.
>>
>>179666339
I assume you've played through all the classics likeSuper Hostiles and Uncharted Territories?
>>
haven't played minecraft in a long time, is vanilla worth playing alone?
>>
>>179667445
Wheres Industrialcraft and Buildcraft?
>>
>>179668050
I have them in zips, old forge is giving me trouble server wise. If I get enough of the nice old tekkit mods working, ill make another version. This is just to make b1.7.3 more fun.
>>
>>179667652
yeah but those are a little dated. i was looking for something released for 1.8+ or 1.7.10 at the earliest unless there's some really good map
>>
>>179667684
only if you're into redstone really
>>
>>179667445
Any chance you could get Mo Creatures or The Aether working on a server? It was always a dream of mine to play the beta versions of those mods on a server
>>
Veinminer1.12 fucking when
>>
>>179668635
I believe Mo Creatures has a craftbukkit equivalent for 1.6.6, but if I remember correctly old aether never had any multiplayer. It would be very fun, and will keep looking around if there is some obscure fix or something.
>>
>>179668975
mawpc
>>
File: mineycrafta.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mineycrafta.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>179671693
guess ill just go back to enchanting efficiency on my axes in the meantime
>>
File: 825.gif (797KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
825.gif
797KB, 300x169px
>>179662520
>the minecraft that notch worked on for years will not be "minecraft" anymore
>but the half assed c++ version that looks like a ripoff will be
>they won't even let the java version be
>mojang will keep adding shitty updates and enable the jewfaggots in the mod community

Not that it matters much to me, but still sad to see that everything has come to this point.
>>
Does anyone know what Aura Cascades actually does? The description is really gay and purposefully vague.
>>
>>179662520
It should have been written in C++ from the very beginning. Java sucks major ass, just like any interpreted language, for game applications.
>>
>>179674436
C++ is ass, should have been written in C
>>
>>179674436
Considering there was never a chance for a Mod API, had it not been for Java we wouldnt have all the thousands of mods.
>>
>>179674436
Java is the reason mods are a thing, so no.
>>
>>179673239
Are you actually acting like Notch is some great figure in this whole thing? The Vacation Master? The guy who stuck a half-assed ending on the game so he could bump up the price? Like he had some great vision for the game?
>>
>>179675934
Notch was lazy but he wasn't a braindead retard like everyone at mojang.
>>
File: 2017-06-13_21.59.18.png (1MB, 1360x706px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-13_21.59.18.png
1MB, 1360x706px
How could I make important buildings look different than the common houses? Things like offices, restaurants, bars, bakeries, and such. The easy ones are the Townhall and the Church but others I cant tell on how to make something that looks like a bakery or a tavern.

Oh, if anyone cares
>Made some houses
>Defined the city flooring and closed the walls
>Made a tower
>Added a small "dock"
Im thinking of making the city on a lower level starting where the sandstone wall is in.
>>179676009
Notch is a madman genius
>Made some random shit after losing your job
>People got interested in it so he continued developing it
>Started adding random shit
>Looked promising
>But he realised that either there was no trajectory or no effort was needed
>Realised it was gonna flop sooner or later
>Sells at the best oportunity
>Lives like an excentric rich for the rest of his life
The bastard got extremely lucky.
>>
>>179675934
His shit was still better than what we have today. Can be just nostalgia too, but everyone pretty much agrees that the new stuff is as underwhelming as it can be.

But yeah, he's the one that let uncreative retards into mojang in the first place, and then sell it all to MS when he realized that he fucked up.
>>
tfw ill never be able to install mods

i always follow the fucking instructions but nothing fucking works ever

i just want to install that japanese housing mod that mojang showcased once
>>
Do I have to manually tweak biome/potion effect/etc. IDs until my pack runs, or is there something that does it for me in 1.7/10?
>>
>>179677896
do data dumps with NEI to include the empty IDs
I swear you fucks get lazier every fucking version
>>
What are some useful redstone contraptions to build for survival? So far I have
>hidden door
>auto storage
>auto smelter
>auto brewer
>trash disposal
>animal breeders/cookers
>farms
>>
>>179676009
>>179676743
That's still no reason to act like what Notch made is some master work of art that's being defiled. Minecraft was always shit as a whole, it was just shit with potential. Mojang isn't really ruining some masterpiece; they were just given a lump of partially sculpted clay and didn't do anything good with it.
>>
>>179678809
Notchcode was a beautiful piece of art that ran amazingly.
Now you have to do shitloads of lag mitigation techniques and other shit.
Minecraft was a master work from a technical perspective, and mojang raped the ever loving shit out of it.
>>
>>179678781
Self Destruct Button
>>
Why do people say NEI is dead?
>>
>>179678781
a computer to manage your base logistics
>>
>>179677007
>>>/MultiMC/
>>
>>179673584
It's "I tried to make my own Botania but somehow I ended up with something even more convoluted and shitty" the mod. Don't bother with it.
>>
>>179650495
yeah I hoped that it would also work for normal.. but it didn't
>>
do you need to have an account to use mods?
>>
>>179684351
Piratefags can use mods, yes.
>>
>>179678809
>>179678973
I miss Notch
He may have been even more Lazy than an obese sloth, but at least he knew what he was doing when he tried.
does he even do anything these days other than shitpost on twitter and sit alone in his mansion
>>
>>179684572
>but at least he knew what he was doing when he tried
>"lanterns are totally coming in the next update, guys"
>"torches will eventually go out, but lanterns will last forever"
>lanterns aren't added until several updates later
>torch mechanic is never added
>floating islands are removed and never added back in
Notch never knew what he was doing. He was haphazardly adding features in an effort to stumble upon something good.
>>
>>179684484
how?
>>
>>179685918
use a pirate launcher. I head there's a cracked version of MultiMC floating around.
>>
File: 1490892694416.png (344KB, 467x453px) Image search: [Google]
1490892694416.png
344KB, 467x453px
>been itching to play minecraft
>see a cool ass video of that glide mini-game
>look up the mod for it
>its a mojang made mini-game
>for console only

im MIFFED
>>
>>179682789
wew, dodged a bullet then. thanks a ton, bro.

>>179676465
red roof? some props outside would be appropriate. I wonder if there's a mod for hanging signs, that would be perfect. The whole thing looks pretty kickass so far, I like seeing your progress on that, anon.

>>179684572
I miss people bitching about this vacations
>>
How do I into aesthetic /mcg/? The best house I've ever made was a giant hollow stone block carved into a mountain.
>>
since i definitely dont want to be stuck in 1.7.10, i guess im stuck with playing vanilla

What is the most up to date and best vanilla serb?
>>
>>179685027
Thats where the "even more lazy than an Obese sloth" part of my post comes in
Notch was just Extreme Laziness, Mojang is incompetence. It can be hard to tell the difference but the slow decline of quality of how the game runs modded since Notch stopped working on it is evidence of that
>>
>>179640128
there is some kind of modpack with this and all thaumcraft addons?
>>
>>179676465
Little details like storage areas, small animal pens, flat top roofs with associated blocks (melon and pumpkin on a fruit shop) tend to help
>>
What does /mcg/ think of... WorldPainter?

I'm thinking of using it to make some spectacular terrain.
>>
>>179687614
>mod still being developed
>is there a modpack with it??
You want to do my job?
>>
File: 2017-06-14_14.35.10.png (498KB, 1304x745px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-14_14.35.10.png
498KB, 1304x745px
D-did I do good?
>>
>>179688663
Has anybody even used it?
>>
File: 1448283490915.jpg (41KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
1448283490915.jpg
41KB, 520x678px
>>179633537
>>
>>179691038
It's uninspired. Better than a wooden box I guess.
>>
>>179692060
>Better than a wooden box
All of my houses have been repurposed caves.
>>
>try to combine the Curry's PC world logo and Radioshack's
>it's shit
Can anyone clean up this for me? I need it for muh stores
>>
File: 2017-06-14_02.19.54.png (610KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-14_02.19.54.png
610KB, 1600x900px
So I don't know too much about the Nether but my Savanna spawn is giving me shit for Nether fortresses. I was told to look for big open areas but all I get are lava lakes with molten rocks and high drops, not one blaze.
I made another portal in the desert village a ways away and it just sent me to the first portal I made, every new portal I set up does this.
>>
Is there a way to stop lighting turning villagers into witches or to just turn off lightning if not?
>>
>>179693238
I would assume you just make a roof for the whole village.
>>
anyone got a link to the devoted discord?
>>
Where were you when you realized flowerchild was right all along? What the fuck happened to modded Minecraft?
>>
>>179691038

It's okay, kind of like the shape. Good effort.
>>
>>179686009
So you want to play with elytra?
Try "Terra Swoop Force"
It's a Minecraft map that's basically a horizontal dropper with gliding.
Also has a lot comman block stuff, storyline and even a final cutscene.
>>
>>179693885
They're inside the city walls but lighting still strikes inside. Sometimes even if they're in their homes if it strikes it they'll turn. Without a way to turn them back this feature could only serve to annoy.
>>
>>179694071
When I played BTW
>>
>>179679349
JEI is an improvement over NEI in everything (in meme versions)
Especially in performance
>>
>>179692750
Whar you mean? Removing the background?
>>
>>179700825
I couldn't get the lettering sharp enough
>>
>>179700693
After playing some meme versions and going back to 1.7.10 I have to say this is 1000% true. I fucking miss things like it saying which things you are missing from a recipe and the block color search. Fuck chickenbones.
>>
File: request.png (7KB, 212x100px) Image search: [Google]
request.png
7KB, 212x100px
>>179700903
like this?
>>
File: 14455432.jpg (12KB, 247x247px) Image search: [Google]
14455432.jpg
12KB, 247x247px
>>179701363
Neat. Should I add the gradient back in or make the background solid purple?
>>
>>179701546
Use it as an overlay and test different combinations until you find something you like
>>
File: 1491714053904.png (820KB, 1660x881px) Image search: [Google]
1491714053904.png
820KB, 1660x881px
Novice thaumaturge here: I guess this will be useful in the future?
>>
>>179703539
>Aer
doubtful
>>
>>179691038
looks kinda boring
add something to break up the lines a bit, like adding few horizontal lines, maybe some dark oak or greatwood features or porch, it looks too monolithic
use chisel the windows, default ones are ugly
>>179703539
not really
you really want aqua and especially ordo nearby for crafting pipeworks, alchemy and ton of other shit
otherwise you will spent days traveling from one node to another
most nodes will be mixed, so you rarely need to go charge for anything else, aer is used for only a few things
>>
File: DarkCloud.jpg (93KB, 598x452px) Image search: [Google]
DarkCloud.jpg
93KB, 598x452px
>>179595098
Mod author shouldn't do talking weapons unless they're gonna do it right.
>>
File: actual garbage.png (765KB, 571x604px) Image search: [Google]
actual garbage.png
765KB, 571x604px
>open steam, see this
End it. End it all
>>
>>179706543
Is it worth getting? Does it add anything to existing worlds or is it a stand alone game?
>>
How does /mcg/ feel about DivineRPG mod?
>>
>>179706842
Fuck no

It's an independent game, and it's episodic, story-driven shit with zero gameplay
>>
>>179686525
>I wonder if there's a mod for hanging signs, that would be perfect
decocraft
80% of the furniture and items look ugly and useless, but the 20% is really nice
>>
>>179707146
Does it manage to capture that classic MineCraft style?
>>
>>179708758

It's a (less than mediocre) interactive children's movie with minecraft plops. It's shit.
>>
if I get ~300fps on java how many should I be getting on windows 10 edition?

win10 edition does not feel faster.
>>
>>179664715
lava is mawpc
>>
>>179671693
>veinminer is mawpc
not as MAWPC as a fucking quarry but i know most of you lying fucks use one.
>>
>>179710635
The BC Quarry is not mawpc
>>
>>179710906
lol it's trivial as fuck to get enough rf/t using a charcoal farm to boiler setup to quickly clear out chunks with a BC quarry. and moving the quarry is not hard.
>>
>>179710969
But you make fuckhuge holes in the world, reminding you that you raped Mother Earth, and it slowly works its way from the top of the world down (meaning that it will take you quite some time until you reach diamond level). The same can't be said of other quarry alternatives, the worst offender being ExU2's Quantum "I'll make my own dimension and pretty much print ores for you" Quarry.
>>
>>179711280
nobody disputed that bc quarry is weaker than other quarries. that has absolutely nothing to do with what i said.
>>
>>179711351
The point is that BC's quarry is much less MAWPC than all other alternatives, and it's objectively fun seeing a world hole getting bigger and bigger.
>>
>>179706842
>>179708758
Are you trolling?
You seriously don't know what TellTale games are?
>>
>>179711598
it's fun to watch to but it's still very powerful and no less powerful than veinminer.
>>
File: 2017-06-14_22.10.08.png (222KB, 1304x745px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-14_22.10.08.png
222KB, 1304x745px
What should I color the roof with
>>
>>179712345
Have you considered lava?
>>
>>179712485
I did but I thought it might be too bright.
>>
>tfw you have to artificially put distance between supply, production, etc. in order to use trains/carts but they're cool so you're moderately OK with it
>tfw there isn't a modpack that naturally encourages this stuff
or is there?
>tfw no factorio in minecraft
>>
>>179528130
I've been out of it for awhile. Can someone explain these Minecraft packs thing? Saw them and I don't get it.
>>
>>179712345
TNT
>>
>>179712732
Trainserb did, ore generation was set to be in rare, but fuckhuge veins, while disabling MAWPC shit like Tesseracts
>>
I remember there was a "proto-TCon" mod on 1.4.7 made by the same guy. Anyone know its name?
>>
>>179719810
infitools?
>>
File: go.jpg (440KB, 1901x953px) Image search: [Google]
go.jpg
440KB, 1901x953px
>>179716376
I threw in an xray mod in a singleplayer world to check out trainserb's distribution.

It's a great concept but they're still too close together.
>>
>>179720283
If that's an issue, you can just edit the CustomOreGenerator xml files and make them rarer
>>
>>179720370
but it's morally wrong to play a pack in a way the author didn't intend.
>>
>>179720056
That's the one. Thanks.
>>
Looking for a vanilla server.
>>
File: 1492248373856.jpg (67KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492248373856.jpg
67KB, 854x480px
Heat&Climate updated to 1.5.7. There is now a season system, it changes every 30 MC days. New squid food, water lilys that grow in seasons, the bush behind changes to the current season, new lamps that burn chemical fuels from the refinery(?), and brownBricks.
>>
>>179725276
>vanilla
>>
Do Minecraft doujins exist?
>>
>>179725648
B R O W N B R I C K S
>>179725916
>Doujins
I... hope they dont but 3d porn does exist and its not good.
>>
File: 1484190202604.png (1KB, 308x24px) Image search: [Google]
1484190202604.png
1KB, 308x24px
>>179725916
Doujins are just self published works if I remember right, if you mean ero-doujinshi then the panda says it has 20 things under parody:minecraft
I'm not looking through them to see whether or not they're all porn though.
>>
>>179691038
>mainly gray, no points of visual interest
>dark roof is annoying to look at, like a hole in one's perception
>only texture difference is in the edges of walls

this is a 3/10 build. It at least has a decent shape, but the materials are poor and there's no form or texture work.
>>
>>179725916
Kill yourself degenerate
>>
>>179725648
Aw shit time to update! Still have to make 1.10.2 less of a laggy shit. I dunno if adding more memory is helping, but I think it is.
>>
>>179719810
>go to optifine's site to get it for 1.4.7
>>All files containing original or modifed Minecraft code and resources have been removed.
>>Some popular 1.6 and 1.7 versions may be cleaned up later

What the fuck happened? Only ultra versions for 1.7 and up are left.
>>
>>179730456
>What the fuck happened?
All files containing original or modifed Minecraft code and resources were removed.
>>
>>179731043
y tho
>>
File: 1485052354843.png (618KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
1485052354843.png
618KB, 600x461px
>>179731142
>>
>>179731142
to avoid distributing mojang's code.
>>
>>179730153
Always use foamFix and optifine with terrain animated off. That fixes everything i ever considered loading lag or frame jittering.
>>
>>179695493
In vanilla, maybe. If your village is built right, they repopulate anyway. and I don't think witches aggro on villagers, right?

(truth be told, in modded, it's a very useful feature. RIP intangible)
>>
>>179615423

>play some factions PvP server with /v/ 4 years ago after seeing a thread about it
>it only lasted a day
>we had nothing but a little shit hut, so I go mining
>after a few trips, resurface to see we suddenly built a fuckhuge castle due to the one gorillion people we had all building at once
>try to make a storage room for them
>end up with a bunch of chests for 'dead nigger storage' while sorting everyone's loot for hours

It was the only time I played multiplayer and it was fun as fuck
>>
>>179708758
Does Minecraft include doing nothing and still progressing?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGQkbwm0yHk
>>
File: ender rod.jpg (14KB, 239x232px) Image search: [Google]
ender rod.jpg
14KB, 239x232px
>>179725916
There are two things with decent art at the panda.
https://exhentai.org/g/625886/cb67274d69/
A girl in a creeper hood getting ender pearls
https://exhentai.org/g/1070490/abd6508d99/
That Yukari Vocaloid getting raped by zombie pigmen
There's also a weird CG set with a fat genderbent Steve.
>>
>>179734407
It's mostly chunk loading/mob lag for me, I'll try that.
>>
>>179736976
I was mostly asking because I was curious how far degeneracy could go in regards to literal cube people.
>>
>>179739607
Sure.
>>
Is there a mod for 1.7.10 that modifies the player's hearts and adding something like heart containers a la Zelda? Looking to make an adventure pack, but the ones I've seen either A) don't work or B) reset the hearts gained on death. There's one for 1.10, but fuck using that version.
>>
>>179740396
Tinkers' Construct
>>
>>179712345
I think those blue stairs work nicely. I don't know much about architecture, but that is making me think of some goofy fanciful european town that's got the feel of the old ages to it.
>>
>>179740907
hmm TCon works, but is there anything to mess with the starting hearts? TCon does add heart canisters though...
>>
>>179737051
New chunk gen is noticeable with entity ticks stopping the world, except the player. Lag is worse if mods are trying to generate structures and such, but this kind of lag is one time only. You gotta look for the continuous, stand in place beyond 5mins, lags.
>>
File: 2016-12-04_01.19.30.png (888KB, 1366x706px) Image search: [Google]
2016-12-04_01.19.30.png
888KB, 1366x706px
rib
>>
>>179751752
>want to turn off damage cap in GoG
>config explanation poorly worded
>think it means the values are max amount of damage per hit on the monster
>enter 200 on everything
And that's how I turned every monstergirl in my vicinity into an invincible beast of destruction.
>>
Will anyone ever backport the new Immersive Engineering updates to 1.7.10?

Is 1.7.10 kill?
>>
>>179753386
>Is 1.7.10 kill?
Hopefully
>>
>>179753794
Elucent pls go
>>
>>179753794
gas yourself
>>
>>179754168
>>179754365
So no hope in an IE backport then?
>>
>>179754446
not until the jews leave at least
>>
>>179754496
I really want to see a new mod, or updates for an old mod getting backported to 1.7.10 by someone other than their devs just to see how lebbit would react.
>>
>>179754820
well you've got forkanon working on TC6/3 stuff going to 1.7.10
>>
>Mojang won't stop updating the Java version
>we'll never have an age where everyone mods on one version, with the most vanilla blocks available and any vanilla feature able to be modded out, where performance is better than ever
>>
>>179755289
Sorry anon
Now shut up and enjoy your parrots ;)
>>
Is the performance in the newer Forge builds any better? I run a server and some people on it have some pretty crappy computers with only 6 GB of RAM. One even has only 4 GB. Guessing that's not going to change though?
>>
>>179757326
>expecting low RAM on meme version
>expecting good performance on any modern version
kek
meme version forge has no RAM usage optimization put into it because lexmanos is a lazy cunt with a really powerful PC, get foamfix.
>>
>>179757326
Nigga the performance keeps getting worse with every version. Especially ram usage. Saw an anon posting a 1.12 pack the other day, and the author said you'd need at least 4 GBs dedicated. The pack only had a handful of light mods.

I'd say either you need to move back a few versions (1.7 and below, even 1.7 could be too much), or accept your faggotry and switch to vanilla.
>>
File: twilightforest_1.10.2.jpg (23KB, 293x269px) Image search: [Google]
twilightforest_1.10.2.jpg
23KB, 293x269px
tfw
>>
>>179758027
Ah, okay I've heard of foamfix. Thanks. Hopefully that helps things a bit, but I imagine there's not a drastic improvement and won't be one with lexmanos in charge of Forge, huh. Too bad.
>>
>>179758027
does Optifine help RAM usage or make it worse? I could have sworn it was the latter, but I saw someone say it would reduce memory issues if you configure it correctly
>>
>>179759754
Probably helps them, optifine doing bad things is a meme spread by FtB because they're lazy niggers and it makes their jobs easier when optifine isn't in a pack.
>>
I wish Heat and Climate would backport to 1.7.10. Same with Animania
>>
File: 1479490338778.png (255KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479490338778.png
255KB, 1280x720px
>>179760143
>>
>>179760143
I wish growthcraft would forwardport. Call me a faggot, but I like my meme version, aside from the memory hogging.
>>
I used to be a 1.7.10-onlyfag. Then I played so many packs and playthroughs that I got severely bored with all of the major mods and pack styles in 1.7.10. I like playing on new versions because of the variety of mods available. Perhaps many people stick to 1.7.10 because they have confortable babby packs like Infinity Evolved?
>>
>>179528130
anybody got a vanilla server that has a nice community i could get into?
>>
File: 1489103364401.jpg (9KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
1489103364401.jpg
9KB, 275x275px
>>179761506
>Vanilla
>>
>>179761506
preferably 1.12
>>
>>179761506
This place is for modded

You can go to r/Minecraft for anything vanilla ;)
>>
>>179761676
Is the best ice cream. Anything else soils its purity.
>>
File: 1494172803691.png (125KB, 242x285px) Image search: [Google]
1494172803691.png
125KB, 242x285px
>>179761506
>vanilla
>>
>>179762063
That's a weird way of saying Mint chocolate
>>
>>179752179
Its percentage of internal defaults.
>>
>>179759321
>>179759754

>>179734407
>Always use foamFix and optifine with terrain animated off

Fucking this. Put these instructions in the next OP for 1.10.2 fixing..
>>
>>179760143
No. Nippon mods exist to make meme versions relevant.
>>
>>179763592
Oh shit, I need to lurk moar. Thanks anon.
>>
>>179716376
>rare
not rare enough tee bee aych. i'd would've preferred to make them by biome, but that's a pain in the ass to get to work
>>
>>179753386
no, because IE's repo is setup in such a fustercluck of a manner to make fork-and-fix a goddamn nightmare.
>>
>>179760143
Animania is kind of shit though. Modifying vanilla as a core feature is a huge red flag.
>>
File: Untitled.png (331KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
331KB, 1600x900px
I'm an idiot guys
What's wrong with my arguments for the isEquals call? I just wanna show my kid brother how to draw on his armor ;-;
>>
>>179765052
Have you even played it?
>>
>>179761176
I don't mind 1.7.10 people, but some act like you literally can't have fun if you aren't playing on it.
>>
>>179751752
what happen
>>
>>179766458
Well for a start, you're trying to call the "Main" class, which doesn't exist, and subsequently, neither will the helmet/chestplate/etc Item variables within that.

Second, why are you doing registerItem inside the item itself, and not in a separate class so you can register all items together?
>ThaumTinkerer code trauma intensifies
>>
Time to start shitting my world with pixel art
>>
>>179761176
the problem seems to be you seek a comfort zone, did you played all the options of tech and magic mods? Lasertech, pneumaticraft, minefantasy, twilight forest? The problem is that most premade packs are the same mods varying a few which is a small portion of the amount of mods 1.7.10.
But as long as you are having fun keep in 1.10
>>
>>179769061
twilight forest is coming to 1.10/1.11
>>
>>179761176
>Then I played so many packs
And you probably have never made or customized any of them. It's always this argument, "b-but there are no new things in 1.7.10", which is only true because you've never set out by yourself trying to look a new mod or playstyle since you're too used to having FTB handing everything you want in a silver platter.
Well then, whatever, go have fun in 1.10 playing with the same mods as you always have used with a new coating of paint just because someone hurriedly ported them forward, or with NEW and TOTALLY INNOVATIVE mods such as Embers and Roots.
>>
>>179761176
>I like playing on new versions because of the variety of mods available.
And there are 3000 of them for 1.7.10
>>
>worldpainter requires java 8
well fuck you too then
>>
>>179771405
I wasn't even aware java 8 was a thing. Is anyone even using it?
>>
>>179768476
Is it really shitting if it's best girl?
>>
>>179769303
It was just to name a few, but unless it gives the mod a good ending or is not simply a port I dont care since I can play it with better performancw in 1.7.10.
Seriously, why play 1.10 if you are gonna play 1.7.10 mods or their replacements
>>
Conquest Reforged - gay, or no?
>>
>>179773741
The new stuff it adds is great - the vanilla textures, not so much
>>
File: 1494100537307.jpg (62KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1494100537307.jpg
62KB, 667x670px
>have a comfy private server with friends
>one day we load up the server
>a few chunks swapped and fucked our town up
>tfw
fucking mojang
>>
>>179774235
backups nigga
>>
File: tnex alem4.png (245KB, 1172x985px) Image search: [Google]
tnex alem4.png
245KB, 1172x985px
You wouldn't think it, but you have to add manual support for phial interaction. Surprised the code doesn't use instanceof or TC API references
>>
>>179777252
phials always did seem a little like a last-minute hack
probably the case if they're missing API stuff
>>
File: 1483203603483.jpg (18KB, 647x622px) Image search: [Google]
1483203603483.jpg
18KB, 647x622px
>>179758329
>>
>>179758329
Monkey's Paw. Twilight Forest is alive, but on meme versions now!
>>
>>179769710
I've actually made close to a dozen or more MultiMC packs for 1.7.10 that range from kitchen sinks to ones following a very strict theme that I've played to the end of. Then made even more that were only partially played. Unless the theme requires it, I try to force a majority of unused mods into new packs that I make. After like what, 2-3 years now, you can run through a majority of the worthwhile mods along with a large amount of shitty mods as well.
>>179769061
All of those mods aren't exactly obscure. Hell, the current 1.7.10 pack that I made that I'm playing with has Lasertech, Pneumaticraft, and Twilight Forest.
>>
>>179779568
> Twilight Forest
> on meme versions
Is that really a problem?
Isn't the whole thing for this mod is that you're supposed to play it by itself?
>>
>>179773091
they're making the final castle supposedly
>>
Recommend me some meme version mods, preferably 1.8.9 or 1.10.2
>>
>>179637763
Admittedly, I don't use it that way, but I am gonna look into it and see what I can whip up.
>>
File: bumper-cart.gif (1MB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
bumper-cart.gif
1MB, 576x324px
>>
File: 2017-06-15_00.22.34.png (242KB, 1920x1061px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-15_00.22.34.png
242KB, 1920x1061px
I havent played in a long time, what is this?
>>
>>179786230
That's the best bumb I've ever seen.

>>179786446
1). That's a World Border, duh
2). The fuck is wrong with your FOV???
>>
>>179786983
when the fuck did they add a world border
what happened to chunk malfunctions
>>
>>179787063
1.8, I think
It's a command-only feature, it doesn't happen naturally
If you encountered this on a server, than admin purposely enabled world border for some reason.

Also the series of maps "Captive Minecraft" are built around this feature.
Check it out atleast, it's pretty cool
>>
>>179787265
looks stupid as fuck
>>
>>179786983
That gif is from when I was fucking around with CartLivery, learning how to make a Resource Pack for cart patterns
>>
>>179787265
it does appear naturally if you go to the edge of the world
>>
Is there a intcraft, 4craft, or a polcraft running anymore? I havent seen one pop up in awhile
>>
>>179781334
the issue is that the 1.7.10 version is unfinished.
>>
>>179765052
Why is it a red flag?

Vanilla's husbandry couldn't be worse desu, nothing of value lost
>>
Post your current projects
>>
File: mcship.jpg (854KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mcship.jpg
854KB, 1920x1080px
Doing some work on the coming shipyard and docks outside my town. Any thoughts on how I should run the docks? The circle is where the crane would hypothetically swivel to work on constructing ships or un/loading them. I was thinking of having it come all along the left side of the crane but the ocean is very deep there and it may look odd.
>>
File: 1496122917798.png (1MB, 1775x908px) Image search: [Google]
1496122917798.png
1MB, 1775x908px
>>179765052
>implying every vanilla core feature is flawless
>implying enchanting is flawless
>implying the hunger system is flawless
>implying many other vanilla features isn't incomplete half-assed shit
stupid mojangdrone
>>
>>179794378
What's wrong with hunger?
>>
File: map.jpg (356KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
map.jpg
356KB, 1920x1080px
>>179794069
These are the things I'm working on currently. I'm pretty much down to details inside the town now so I've started branching outside more. I'm amazed by how much it's got my creative juices back to where they were at day 1. This is the longest I've ever had the same world, going on almost 2 years now.
>>
>>179794550
it's a chore, simple as that.
a repetitive, unfun, task with zero challenge and zero depth that interrupts and detracts from actual gameplay, all just so you prevent some shitty arbitrary bar from falling past another arbitrary point.
keep it maxed out at all times just so you can regenerate health as fast as possible, that's the only thing anyone needs to know about it; there is literally no point in talking about the only two other negative effects because food scarcity is NEVER an issue

the many different types of food available in the game serve no purpose other than to make scarcity even less of an issue, hell, most of the time you have access to pigs/cows straight off the bat when you start a new world, and once you get a farm of those (which you will anyway because you'll need cow leather) there's no point in shoving anything other than their cooked meat down your gullet
there is literally zero benefit in having a balanced diet, quite the opposite since different food takes up more inventory slots
>>
>>179795158
>there's no point in shoving anything other than their cooked meat down your gullet

The ingredients for pumpkin pie can be fully automated, require no cooking and have a greater return for hunger saturation. That's just one example of why you're wrong.
>>
>>179795391
Smelting can be automated
Crafting can not

That's just one example of why you're wrong
>>
File: Untitled.png (16KB, 575x448px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
16KB, 575x448px
>>179795391
>fully automated
stop using words you don't understand, you can't automate crafting in vanilla
"b-but muh modded"
mods also add ways to automate animal breeding, removing what little value this has as an argument in the first place
>require no cooking
because fuel, especially coal and charcoal, are extremely hard to get and very valuable right?
>and have a greater return for hunger saturation
factually wrong, see pic related
>>
hey, TC project guy, you're here?
i just had this random idea, see how there's the lodestone that points you to the nearest sinister node? think you could find a way to purify and attune it to go after a node that contains a specific primal (or only the said primal if you refine it) ?
>>
File: windmill.png (344KB, 1304x745px) Image search: [Google]
windmill.png
344KB, 1304x745px
>>179794069
>>
Oi m8s, I'm after a way to render a map (flat or isometric is fine) from a world generated in Windows 10 edition. Google has yielded one unhelpful forum post so far
>>
>>179797693
Looks cool. Does it have any function? Does it rotate?
>>
File: refining.png (1020KB, 1920x1064px) Image search: [Google]
refining.png
1020KB, 1920x1064px
>>179794069
nothing big
propane/butane/kerosine/diesel/fuel/petrol refining and storage
>>
>>179797961
RF Production + Farm storage
>>
is it just me or does it seem like the % of of "MAWPC" mods has risen in 1.10+?

because basically most of the MAWPC mods have been ported or copied, like AE2 or refined storage, while the more complex alternatives like logistics pipes haven't.
>>
>>179797272
I'm always here. Is this about finding ordo nodes? I bet this is about ordo nodes.
Quick glance over the base TC code tells me it is probably beyond my current ability, as it's the nodes themselves that tell the lodestone where they are (on update tick for the node tile), and only the DARK (sinister) node type does so - rather than the lodestone itself looking for nearby nodes.

As nice as it would be, for now, you'll either have to autism a map of your choice, or TCNodeTracker it up
>>
>>179798956
it was just a random idea, honestly

what about maps that displays nodes, would that be doable? (i don't think that'd be useful, but i'm sure that'd be cool)

another unrelated/random thing would be a totem that purges (or prevents from spawning) slimes in the chunk you build it (maybe consuming and generating essentia in the process), good or shit?
>>
Why aren't there any good modpacks for Minetest? The engine is far better than Minecraft's and there's an actual API. We could have an extremely comfy experience if people would stop clinging to "the original" block game.
>>
File: 1497353969044.jpg (52KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1497353969044.jpg
52KB, 480x480px
>>179797971
How good is GT6 in terms of playability?
>>
I'll just leave this here.
https://www.reddit.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/6hdlp9/probably_not_the_112_update_announcement_you_were/
The comedy speaks for itself.
>>
>>179797971
>gregtech adds those big cool machines to fill your factory with
>people who play it always live in quarry holes or cobble shacks
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (336KB, 935x735px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
336KB, 935x735px
>>179801539
>new and unstable is only okay when mojang does it
i want these people to go and stay go
>>
File: 1497533788774.png (356KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497533788774.png
356KB, 1280x720px
>>179801539
>the hypocrisy that is the OP
>that one faggot in the comments going "Roots and Embers are the primary reason I've been playing Minecraft at all recently"
>>
File: 2017-06-12_11.32.46.png (315KB, 925x530px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-12_11.32.46.png
315KB, 925x530px
Give me something to add to my meme island.
>>
>>179803864
A hungry node to clean up all that trash
>>
File: 2017-06-15_18.21.46.png (553KB, 1440x842px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-15_18.21.46.png
553KB, 1440x842px
>>179794069
>>
>>179804124
>door
whoooa hold back on those luxuries your HIGHNESS
>>
>>179801078
I find it great. it covers a lot. still missing is the real high tech stuff from earlier versions like fusion reactors and such.
>>
What's a good building to base off of for an Infusion Altar + Blood Magic altar place?
>>
>>179798787
I don't really get the logistics pipes are more complex and less MAWPC than AE2 meme. I use both extensively, and both have pretty much the same capabilities barring a couple things unique to either one. Logistics Pipes recipes are also generally simpler, less resource-intensive, and less power-intensive. The biggest difference between them is the fact that you digitize items in AE2 and need external storage in Logistics Pipes. But if you look at the resource cost and microcrafting, AE2 storage is more intensive in both categories than spamming high capacity chests and storage drawers with a LP system. You also need to worry about channels with AE2. Now Refined Storage, that one is MAWPC. But I guess the strength of Refined Storage is that the developer actually cares about adding content and maintaining it. From what I recall, Logistics Pipes dev/s want to update to later versions, but they were holding out for Buildcraft until very recently.
>>
>>179807339
>Logistics Pipes recipes are also generally simpler, less resource-intensive, and less power-intensive.
lol who in the flying fuck cares about that? it's the logistics part that makes it more involved.
>>
>>179807437
Once I learned the mod, the logistics part never felt like it was more work or effort to me.
>>
>>179807678
weird since it's clearly more involved.
>>
>>179807339
The only things I hate about AE is that you can't see items travelling inside the pipes, and that you can store an absurd amount of items in drives.
Otherwise AE has a more consistent and pleasing design, both gameplay and aesthetics wise. But the two things I said above is what makes LP more fun to use in my opinion.
>>
>>179806453
Dark Brotherhood sanctuary from Oblivion
>>
>>179794216
>Vanilla
Shiggy

I'd replace grass for Sand or Gravel as a start, Grass and Paths look odd
For the crane, just build a support pillar in the ocean leg, it should look fine

And you should totally add a rotating lighthouse to that dock
>>
>>179807746
I agree on the items travelling part. I love watching my items whizzing around my base if I have a huge Logistics Pipes system. I'd sort of agree on the on the storage part, but honestly making big Storage Drawer systems and spamming gold/diamond chests seems just as massive. I can only imagine how absurd external storage will be if Logistics Pipes makes it into meme versions with Actually Additions storage crates. But yeah, outside of the items in the pipes, I prefer the aesthetics of an AE2 system and like the complexity of the channel and p2p system. I really fucking want to make a pack for the meme versions based around Embers, Roots 2, Immersive Engineering/Petroleum, Thaumcraft, and Logistics Pipes. But alas no TC or LP in meme versions and no updated IE/IP or Embers/Roots 2 in 1.7.10. Granted Witchery can take the place of Roots 2 in that version.
>>
I can't understand what I should do with nodes in TC4. Should I put some in jars and get them stabilized in my base or what? I just want easy vis
>>
>>179528130

You goys who are talking about the pipeline / factory mods, do the factories stay active even when you leave the area? Or do you have to be in the area for it to work.
>>
>>179808441
>and like the complexity of the channel and p2p system.
you can just spam controllers and the channels become meaningless.
>>
>>179808713
Chunk loaders, baby
>>
>>179808718
Yeah, but the very existence of them means that you need to at least consider channels and not just mindlessly spam shit on a line like with AE1/RS. Especially if you want it to be aesthetically pleasing and if you want to have massive scaling for your system.
>>
File: mcship2.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mcship2.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>179808104
>replace grass for Sand or Gravel as a start
I like it. So just fill it most of the circle around the crane with gravel?

Anything else?
>>
>>179809605
That's a very nice crane t b h

I'd give the crane a solid foundation, and then surround it with gravel

Keep in mind that with too much gravel, this will look like a grayscale movie, so try to sneak some color somewhere
>>
>>179801539
>someone pointed the contradiction out
>had about 5 upvotes when I first saw his post
>FTB defense force immediately sent out everyone they could as soon as they noticed it
>>
>>179807339
LP seems to be more like the old mods way of thinking "cheap materials but harder logistics" seen in Buildcraft and IC which is the oppostive of current mods like TE and AE2. In my personal opinion AE2 seemed complex at first due to seeing weird contraptions people made but after getting into it and watching some LPs of it I realized that learning the basic "giant chest" or the autocrafting are not hard but theres potential to develop more complex setups in AE2 but in LP the complexity starts from the beginning.
>>
>still haven't found certus quartz
My world must be fucked. What I get for playing prebuild mod packs.
>>
>>179813065
i thought you were supposed to grow certuz quartz after a certain update
>>
>>179813385
I'm playing a mod pack where shit is gated and I need certus quartz in the recipe to make the thingy that makes me unlock more stuff. So I've been tearing up the land looking for this fucking rock.
>>
>>179811653
Pretty much. Automating anything is very trivial with AE2 after the initial resource investment, which itself isn't really all that costly - it's just annoying having to find the presses and some charged certus. Toss in a dozen controllers and dense cables in a chunk or two and you'll be able to automate 95% of anything you want. Whereas with LP you always have to continue thinking of logistics involved.

I still eventually fall back on AE2 because LP is just too laggy, but I do think AE2 is powerful to the point of absurdity.
>>
File: b.jpg (30KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
b.jpg
30KB, 500x385px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1WHYJH-JGk
>>
Are Buildcraft robots any good or should I stick with Thaumcraft golems?
>>
>>179814898
> still eventually fall back on AE2 because LP is just too laggy
Thats also a problem I experience, I want to have bloaty mods, build with carpenter blocks and at the same time fill it with transport pipes and such so sometimes is best to limit yourself a bit for performance.
>tfw still have better performance in 1.7.10 bloatpacks than in 1.10 lightpacks
>>179815062
Golems are cheaper and easier to make them work and Robots just god dammit sometimes they wont work for no apparent reason.
>>
>>179815051
Is this for pc?
>>
>>179817041
W10/Mobile/consoles only
>>
>>179817041
it's for the autistic editions

PC Java had those for years
>>
>>179817041
considering
>DLC
it's obviously for win10/whatever
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=341-Tqyh1-Q
>>
>>
File: 1405563820093.jpg (806KB, 1000x1263px) Image search: [Google]
1405563820093.jpg
806KB, 1000x1263px
>>
File: POWER CUBE.png (883KB, 1900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
POWER CUBE.png
883KB, 1900x1000px
I've been gone for awhile. When was the last time someone posted [ P O W E R C U B E ] ?
>>
>>179824487
probably the last time you posted since nobody else had any interest in forcing your shitty memes for you
>>
I've noticed that there's a fucking memory leak in the latest version of 1.12. Fuck you Mojang, how do I fix this?
>inb4 vanilla minecraft
>>
>>179826346
you wait until someone patches that in

>inb4 retards going don't play meme versions when fastcraft and foamfix exist
>>
File: 2017-06-15_14.11.32.png (2MB, 1360x706px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-15_14.11.32.png
2MB, 1360x706px
The original staircase looked too symmetrical for a medieval and messy city so I tried shaping a few blocks in or out. Did I do good?
>>
File: .png (213KB, 512x256px) Image search: [Google]
.png
213KB, 512x256px
>>179826875
put on a decent texture pack and ask again
>>
File: 1493923707729.jpg (33KB, 720x706px) Image search: [Google]
1493923707729.jpg
33KB, 720x706px
>>179815051
Is no one working on minecraft capable of getting original ideas?
>>
>>179829421
no
>>
>>179829421
why would microsoft spend money on an ideas team when they when they can just look at what's popular in the modding community, slap on a price stick and sell it as DLC?

best get used to that as well, now they've gotten away with releasing the marketplace we're much more likely to see more content in there instead of free updates

thankfully none of this matters since it's not java minecraft
>>
The rest of the building.
>>179827860
I cant because its not a texture pack but rather a mod and you get used to the 32x textures (excepting the mobs which are horrible). But other than that Conquest is great.
>>
>>179830002
>conquest
I want to understand why this shit started showing up
someone shoved it in the OP a few months ago despite no one ever talking about it, and it was delete, and now suddenly people are using it
it just seems to be stupid artfaggotry instead of the proper autism minecraft should be about
>>
File: 2017-06-15_14.51.54.png (1MB, 1360x706px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-15_14.51.54.png
1MB, 1360x706px
>>179830002
What a nice building retard!
>>
File: 2017-06-10_14.29.18.png (2MB, 1360x706px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-10_14.29.18.png
2MB, 1360x706px
>>179830193
>I want to understand why this shit started showing up
Literally the church anon and I are the only ones that plays it in the thread.
>someone shoved it in the OP a few months ago despite no one ever talking about it
Probably due to
>1.10
>and now suddenly people are using it
I gave meme versions a try since its been like a year since 1.10 came out and reddit started forcing it and wanted to see how it played... And its still trash but then I remembered Conquest due to Churchanon and decided to give it a try and so far is pretty fun to have all the variety of blocks.
>it just seems to be stupid artfaggotry instead of the proper autism minecraft should be about
Wow, its good to know that the way YOU play the game is the only correct way... Please dont be so dumb and gullible ok?
>>
>>179832150
autism is the only way to play minecraft, artfaggots can go fuck themselves with a rake
>...
>>>/out/
>>
>>179832279
You probably live in a 9x9 cobble shit shack.
>>
>>179798165
What mod?
>>
>>179833578
Looks like Immersive Engineering.
>>
>>179815051
That's nice, but do the new dynamic light, especially sun, affect mob spawning?
Will the lit area actually not spawn mobs, where shadows will be able? Or is the game engine still using the top-bottom lightning with taxicab algorithm?
If not, it's just piece of shit shader mod bundled with the worst version of the default game.
>>
>>179834035
>will it be something that takes more effort or less effort
anon pls
>>
File: 2017-06-15_16.09.03.png (339KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-15_16.09.03.png
339KB, 1920x1080px
I'm trying to learn immersive engineering. I've got a kinetic dynamo (with windmill attached) with an LV connector on the back side, an LV capacitor with LV connector two blocks away, and an LV coil connecting the connectors.The connector on the dynamo is receiving power, but the connector on the capacitor isn't. What am I doing wrong?
>>
>tfw want to think of ideas on how to continue my megabuild
>but also craving to play Dwarf Fortress
Fug.
>>
>Fight against a skeleton while playing the meme versions
>Basically invinsible because of the shield
>Im curious about it so I open a test world and see if more skeletons put up a fight
>Spawn 10 skeletons
>Give me a sword and shield
>Decide to just block
>Half of them kill each other
>The others just slide left and right while shooting arrows
>Not moving their feets just sliding
>While sliding they hit another skeleton and fight again
>The arrows never hit me after a while
>Shield could be up for hours and I could block everything
>Finally kill them all and decide to try again
>I forgot I was on easy mode and changed it to hard hoping it would change
>Spawn other 10 skeletons
>Set to survival
>Block
>The skeletons start shooting at each other and in less than 15 seconds there are only two left
>One of them was because he didnt notice me
Ebin, the worst part is that there are people in this general that think this system is better than 1.7 or even M&B.
>>
ok page 10
>>
Any of this ms monetised mods bullshit actually gameplay related or is it all just hats and maps and shit?
>>
File: 1373603127675.jpg (2MB, 2000x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1373603127675.jpg
2MB, 2000x2500px
One day Minecraft will go away. One day we will be free.
We are yet to see that day.
>>
>>179840072
maps, texture packs and that kind of bullshit

as soon as they get some """""""""""""""mod support"""""""""""""""""""", you can include it in the list
>>
File: 1373602856500.png (82KB, 577x504px) Image search: [Google]
1373602856500.png
82KB, 577x504px
Ssss…
>>
File: 2017-06-16_08.34.28.png (1MB, 1920x1017px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-16_08.34.28.png
1MB, 1920x1017px
Question.
I have been standing on the exit portal in the end looking at endermen and watching as they walk into the portal and get teleported away by it
do they just vanish or do they like, end up at the starting spawn or something?
>>
>>179843040
They end up at spawn
They might not be aggro at you and might despawn though.
>>
>>179844468
Neet
Time to wait until my friend wakes up and wants to play since he made his base at spawn he will have no clue where the fuck all these endermen are suddenly coming from
>>
I don't play Minecraft.
>>
>>179848580
Ok.
>>
I eat farts
>>
>cpw tweeting to tell people to stop complaining about forge for 1.12 being terrible
>says it's for modders only
>modders are who are complaining the most

So what's the story, is Lex going to pull a 1.8 again and follow Mojang's implementations of recipes and make it impossible to do it in code and make you use JSON?
>>
>>179848839
Do you really want me to repost Stinky Steve?
>>
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/crop-dusting?gameCategorySlug=mc-mods&projectID=255926

I
eat
farts
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (28KB, 224x346px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
28KB, 224x346px
>>179849741
>>
>>179849886
I just noticed that its a best seller holy shit
>>
>>179848580
then why are you here
>>
1. how do i learn to program
2. how do i learn to program as well as lex
>>
>>179849886
I eat farts
>>
>>179850309
these two options are mutually exclusive
>>
File: wurld.jpg (85KB, 851x486px) Image search: [Google]
wurld.jpg
85KB, 851x486px
Can I run Biomes Bundle and Dimensions (The OTG collection of Flatlands, Skylands, and Void) together at world collection? As is I can't really figure out how.
>>
>>179835157
right-click the side of the capacitor with an engineer's hammer until it's set to input (blue) or output (orange)
>>
File: ss2.jpg (33KB, 324x500px) Image search: [Google]
ss2.jpg
33KB, 324x500px
>>179850367
Eat this fart!
>>
>>179850696
I eat farts
>>
>>179849886
>>179850696
QUALITY
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>>179849886
>>179850696
>>
>>179850696
why though
>>
File: ss3.jpg (28KB, 221x346px) Image search: [Google]
ss3.jpg
28KB, 221x346px
>>179850771
If you liked that fart why not send a letter to our friend stinky steve?
>>
>>179851186
I eat farts
>>
File: generation.jpg (124KB, 1599x423px) Image search: [Google]
generation.jpg
124KB, 1599x423px
>>179850402
nevermind, looks like it works regardless
>>
File: 1486593092891.png (602KB, 963x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486593092891.png
602KB, 963x720px
Do you guys prefer one giant building with all of your different set ups inside, or a complex with a different building devoted to each set up, such as one for thaumcraft, one for power generation, one for engineering, etc.
>>
>>179854207
The second option but its harder to do so.
>>
>>179854207
different buildings, gives me a better feeling of progression and a reason not to delay building until i have a massive fucking autism camp with hundred machines and a million chests thrown around everywhere in the open

although sometimes the running back and forth between buildings really takes away my drive to keep playing
>>
>>179854207
I technically use the latter, but only because I use dimensional doors for the bulk of my place
The only part of my building that is not in a dimensional door is a small 3x3 hut containing a bed, dimensional door, jukebox, chest and various trophies in the form of item frames with things inside them
>>
>>179850309
1. Find someone smarter than you who isn't good with social interaction
2. Convince them to copy someone else's project
3 Make sure copied project is compatible with original project
4. Start contributing to that project
5. Be the public face of that project
6. Accept contributions from other people
7. Suddenly cut off compatibility with original project to kill it
8. Allow the community to think you develop that project
9. Construct an actual company around that project
10. Get hired by companies who think you're a genius
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySt6QB6hRiY

>lumen incineration

Looks like ChromatiCraft has gotten some major updates since I last played it.
>>
>tfw an entire chunk recreated in the middle of my city and I have no direct backup for it
Well FUCK, but at least it wasnt too much damage.
>>
>>179859357
This is why I make a backup even after doing the most minuscule of shit.
>>
>>179859357
Get AromaBackup or something like it already, this game is way too unstable to be playable without automatic backups happening every so often.
>>
>Last update of DaVincis Vessels for Minecraft 1.10
Dec 4, 2016
>Last update of DaVincis Vessels for Minecraft 1.7
>Feb 16, 2016
>Last update of DaVincis Vessels for Minecraft 1.8
>May 14, 2016
For what purpose?
>>179860396
Aroma didnt have a direct backup, it was either the chunk hole or to rebuild some bigger things.
>>
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/angry-pixel-the-betweenlands-mod/images
Has anyone tried the betweenlands?
>>
File: holycrackers.jpg (91KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
holycrackers.jpg
91KB, 256x256px
>not use to underground gas mods
>use torch to light gas on fire
>accident light a huge part of my mine on fire that is also exploding constantly
I don't know how to stop it. It's fucking giant now.
>>
>OTG breaks Recurrent Structure villages

motherfucker
>>
>>179863979
>I don't know how to stop it
Why would you want to?
>>
>>179865517
Because it's basically liquid fire at this point that moves through the air. I don't want it to spread to all my tunnels. I just made a wall of water and then just walled off that part of my mine but I can still hear it exploding.
>>
>>179866028
gascraft is usually pretty buggy when it comes to gas leaks so you should use world edit or mcedit to replace the gas id for air.
>>
>>179867835
I wish I could just combat it naturally. I even chugged a fire immunity potion and went into there only to start getting strangulated by the gas. Plopped a lot of water blocks in there but it didn't even seem to phase it. It's like flammable water at this point.
>>
>>
>>179871383
ded game
>>
>>179872974
I think it's time to let it die
>>
>>179875545
the circlejerk will never let that happen, there's still money to scrape out of it
>>
File: borked.png (1MB, 1840x1029px) Image search: [Google]
borked.png
1MB, 1840x1029px
>>179875823
Can anyone help me identify what mods are causing these effects? I discerned the bars and 0 were from Ars Magica 2, but the weird pair of bars on the left, and this shitty effect around the sun are pissing me off.
>>
>>179876213
>doesn't post modlist
Yes I am psychic
>>
File: mods.jpg (118KB, 538x888px) Image search: [Google]
mods.jpg
118KB, 538x888px
>>179876271
Working on it, anon. Even though I took Ars Magica 2 out, the food bar and health bar disappeared, and the thirst bar added by Tough As Nails isn't appearing either
>>
>>179876213
>this shitty effect around the sun are pissing me off.
It seems you have angered the sun god, I recommend you gain his favor before it's too late.
>>
>>179876490
>angered the sun god

Feel the wrath of His Burning Hate!
>>
>>179876490
I agree, my monument will reach the skybox
>>
>>179876650
And then he exploded!
>>
File: 1492927576279.jpg (193KB, 600x739px) Image search: [Google]
1492927576279.jpg
193KB, 600x739px
>>179849886
>>179850696
>>179851186
the creator of this should be shoved into an oven
>>
>tfw about to fight end dragon for the first time

wish me luck
>>
>>179885220
>it's been an hour and 15 minutes
rip anon
>>
>>179888475
kek I died after taking out two of the towers. I didn't know the dragon was fireproof (so my bow was worthless) and accidentally triggered a bunch of ender men. Luckily I didn't take my best loot because I wanted to get a feel for the battle.
>>
>>179888568
imagine being this shit at a literal child's game
>>
File: .gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>179888568
>actually dying to the ender dragon outside of doing a suicide run holding nothing but snowballs and wearing a pumpkin to take out all the towers
>you share a general with people like this
>>
>>179889802
>>179889930
It happened really quick. All of a sudden 5 endermen were attacking at once and I was in a corner. A couple of hits and I was dead.
>>
>>179890264
>didn't take a bucket of water with him
Rookie error
>>
>Ctrl-F
>No view-bob

Daily reminder that View-Bobbing is the cancer killing minecraft. If you're one of those faggots that plays with VIEW BOB you are a fucking mongoloid. You are singlehandedly responsible for the downward spiral of the game.

Like seriously how can you not realize that no view bob is objectively superior.
>>
>>179891097
>VIEW BOB
Who?
>>
>>179891097
does your head stay perfectly horizontal when you walk in real life too, stupid glider?

bet you think betterfoliage is bloat too
>>
>>179891419
How does it feel to be 14?
>>
>>179528130
Someone who hasn't played MC in 3+ years here.
Is there a way to mod the game into a survival experience? I want to fear the night again.
>>
what modded server is most popular in this general?

I wanna play with /mcg/ folks
>>
>>179891618
i don't remember, i haven't been 14 for a long time, care to refresh me since you're experiencing it yourself right now?
>>
>>179891661
>>
>>179891812
that's depressing
>>
>>179891157
>>179891419
>>179891725
Hi autistic anons, I will help your low functioning social skills along by alerting you to the fact that you are responding to copypasta.

This has been a public service announcement.
>>
File: 74.png (23KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
74.png
23KB, 240x240px
>>179892083
>if you don't frequent the general enough to recognize every pasta you're autistic
hm... this really distills your cognitio essentia...
>>
File: cognitio.png (2KB, 32x32px) Image search: [Google]
cognitio.png
2KB, 32x32px
>>179892410
>>
>>179892410
I think he rather means that its pretty obvious from the content to be copypasta... Like viewbobbing is literally just an option in the menu you can turn on and off, its like someone complaining about fast vs fancy clouds.

Sounds like ya'll just wanna get butthurted.
>>
>>179892410
>he keeps digging
>>
>>179892875
this is an anonymous imageboard, newfriend, there is no such thing as needing to hold onto your pride
>>
>>179892638
>its like someone complaining about fast vs fancy clouds.
no it isn't because fancy clouds are ugly as fuck and reduce the game's performance
>>
>>179894456
>ugly as fuck
>view bobbing not ugly as fuck
Yep anon
>>
>>179894870
that's right, it isn't
i can just imagine you trying to walk in real life trying to keep your head perfectly still as you walk, you fucking literal autist
>>
What are some good looking resource packs?
>>
>>179895253
unity
>>
File: 2017-06-11_11.35.49.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-11_11.35.49.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I love my Sandstone citadel
>>
File: 2017-06-11_11.36.19.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-11_11.36.19.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Slums located underground
>>
>>179895910
Too clean to be slums. There must be more disorder.
>>
File: 2017-06-11_11.37.10.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-11_11.37.10.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>179896040
Good call
>>
File: Everything is fire.jpg (42KB, 855x483px) Image search: [Google]
Everything is fire.jpg
42KB, 855x483px
I really want to put out this fire.
>>
>>179891635
TFC
>>
How do I make Instilled Loyalty stop wearing off after I log out of the game
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTig3QJqdog
>1.11
>>
>>179898120
The only way is to replace the gas blocks with air using Mcedit.
I ve told you already but you just want to keep suffering.
>>
>>179903636
I'm the certus quartz guy too, Suffering is a part of how I play Minecraft.
>>
>Make some respawning NPC guards with custom NPC
>Instilled Loyalty apparently doesn't kill monster girls' desire to kill other players
>Constantly murder all my NPC guards while I work
>>
>>179898120
>Using Phax
You deserved it
>>
>>179891661
hoboserb, autismserb, and trainserb 2
old serblist, a priatepad titled autismserb, and a discord link located in an etherpad on the new serblist
>>
>>179904771
What is wrong with it? My friend recommended it to me and that is why I have it.
>>
>>179905658
aside from the creator being a massive kike?
it's too high res and cartoonshit looks ugly which is why people will shit on you
16x or bust m8
>>
>>179905743
>aside from the creator being a massive kike
Is that right? I like the cartoony look over hyper realistic like the person who suggested unity.
>>
>>179905940
>unity
>hyper realistic
What the fuck?
>>
>>179905940
Yea, he's one of the most jewish people in the community, though some people don't care about that.
Makes money off of his fans in the forums, was one of the first to hop on the microtransaction train for selling community shit on mobile/console/win10, etc.

At least lower the res to 16x, it just looks wrong.
>>
>>179905985
I glanced at it and I didn't think it looked very good.

>>179906027
Why lower it? I don't understand. Him being a dirty kike makes me not want to use it though.
>>
>>179906068
because the resolution doesn't fit the blocks and shit and the aesthetic
>>179827860
>>
>>179906068
Unity is pretty much vanilla with better textures, and as such it doesn't look off if you use it with untextured mods. Just look at those oak wood planks holy shit.
>>
>>179831302
Will you post your canal?
>>
>>179906343
>>179906193
Him being a kike cinched me to stop using it. I don't want to use something made by a sellout even if I enjoy the cartoony look.
>>
>>179903306
> Unstable test builds
also
> potentially just trolling
>>
Christ, how do you even play with Unity? Maybe I used that faggot's cartoony pack too long cause everything looks like shit with the new one.
>>
File: 2014-08-12_22.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2014-08-12_22.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>179909585
>>179907435
Are you sure you're talking about the right Unity?
>>
>>179910027
It's so beautiful I want to fuck each of its pixels
>>
>>179910027
Is it the one on curse?
>>
>>179910278
https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/unity
>>
is there a mod to make pumpkins not have a face
>>
>>179910405
Yeah, that's the one I got and am playing with by recommendation. Any other that don't look awful?
>>
>what if we took vanilla and made it muddy
>>
File: 1474488740036.jpg (88KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1474488740036.jpg
88KB, 600x600px
>>179898120
>Shitphax
>>
>>179876213
Still getting this, if any anon can help. I think the sun might be Optifine, but I doubt it.
>>
>>179910529
You can just edit texture file
>>
>>179531085
Jesus that's beautiful
>>
>>179876213
>>179913172
The bars on the side are from Animunda: Black Arts Of The Void. And actually, it seems like the shitty blackness and particles around the sun are from it as well. I removed it from my load list and both effects disappeared. I suspect the latter (sun) might be due to a conflict, but based on the theme of the mod, I suspect it's not.

Glad the issues were confined to a single mod. Now if only Ars Magica 2 didn't fuck up food bars and sheeit.
>>
>>179914206
> Glad the issues were confined to a single mod. Now if only Ars Magica 2 didn't fuck up food bars and sheeit
Umm... It doesn't
You can edit it's HUD to only show up when you use spells
Just use the /amuicfg command
Also the mod tell you about it itself in the book
>>
>>179914434
Oh cool, thanks anon. I haven't actually, like...played any of these yet, I'm just trying to get them working and playing nice together. Also, there is a definite conflict with Tough As Nails, I've seen some other people report it. I'll tinker with it and see what I can do.
>>
File: 2017-06-16_20.03.00.png (3MB, 1920x1018px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-16_20.03.00.png
3MB, 1920x1018px
Anyone got an idea?

I'm trying to update my world from 1.7.10 to 1.11, as you can see the game decides that grass is overrated and deletes most (but not all) grass blocks. I took out most mods, except for those that added blocks which I placed all over the place, I updated those with the game.
The game also shows a message "The following blocks my be missing when loading the world" listing blocks like "block:minecraft;lava" and the likes, but only grass seems to be missing.
>>
Is Minefactory Reloaded considered MAWPC? Specifically speaking what mods are MAWPC?
>>
>>179915264
why do you update, stay on 1.7.10
>>
>>179915579
Don't give a fuck what people think is MAWPC or not. Just play with what you want.
>>
>>179915637
It is not that I care what others think but rather I don't like being overpowered to a point where it trivialized gameplay. Also, I'm working on a custom modpack adventure map and I don't want to give players too much power as well.
>>
>>179915615
Believe it or not, there are some 1.11 mods that look interesting to me (Animarium, Rustic) and most of my 1.7 mods are updated to 1.11. Some of the vanilla blocks are kinda neat for building, I already put them in with the et futurum mod.
>>
>>179913901
A giant area with only cobble to mine for. Sounds great.
>>
>>179915937
then make a new world
>>
>>179915937
Just start anew
It would be more interesting to take on new mods from scratch
And you could basically have two worlds with somewhat different mods, 1.7.10 and 1.11
So you'd have an option "what do I play today"
>>
>>179915807
You want to make a cow farm? You could use Railcraft and make a fun system to kill cows using the carts like in http://imgur.com/a/26Iak, or you could just place a single block. So in that sense, it does trivialize gameplay and is one of the best examples of MAWPC.
>>
>>179916195
>>179916012
Problem is that I'm quite attached to this world, twas my very first world back in alpha and I continued to use it up until now. Don't really wanna throw away all my progress.
I also usually had many worlds for different versions and modpacks, but I always came back to world1.
>>
>>179916369
Bad link, you added a comma
>>
>>179916618
You can easily remove the comma, or are you that retarded?
>>
>>179916493
are you the guy who asked about updating worlds like ten threads ago?
>>
>>179917049
No, haven't posted here in quite a while, only lurked.
>>
Is there any /vg/ server on windows 10 edition?
>>
>>179917664
hopefully not
>>
Besides Streams (which I didn't include in this pack in case world gen would be rough), what are some 1.7 mods that are infamous for making worldgen laggy with out of control chunk generation or just slow/laggy chunk generation in general? I'm getting a range of like 2,000-3,000 chunks loaded at once in Opis any time I even slightly generate terrain and insane amounts of lag that last a few minutes. Generating a new world is even worse.
>>
what shaders should i use?
>>
>>179916675
I guess being retarded and being on mobile go hand in hand
>>
>>179917664
Why are you even asking that?
/mcg/ despises win10ed
>>
missed the e3 shitstorm

how bad was it?
>>
File: e3 2017 we wuz kangz.webm (1MB, 1282x404px) Image search: [Google]
e3 2017 we wuz kangz.webm
1MB, 1282x404px
>>179920689
This was the only E3 shitshow anyone will remember. MC in 4K is just another obvious cashgrab by a series known for obvious cashgrabs.
>>
>>179920862
that and the "multiethnic multicultural society" that is beyond good and evil 2 (which is a prequel)
>>
>>179920862
Holy shit, is the game actually portraying Egyptians as blacks or only as the lower in hierarchy, I wouldnt mind if they were tan at least but not black holy shit.
>>
>>179915579
>harvester/planter
>lava and oil fabricators
>laser drill
These are what I consider MAWPC from that mod. Fortunately, you can disable them, because rest of the mod is good.
>>
>>179921889
I always wanted to make massive, futuristic looking drills out of the laser drills from it. Have them suspended above the ground, with all dirt and stone removed down to bedrock.
>>
there is any place i can see what mods a modpack has before downloading with pirated minecraft?
>>
>>179922949
the modpack's page
>>
>>179921489
The issue was the "bayou soul music slave spiritual" they played during the reveal, not that they were presenting dark skinned people in any specific context.
>>
>>179918121
Chocolate Quest
Biome Bundle

Those are famous for raping the worldgen, any other mod may be some bug or memory leak

But I'm not a psychic so unless you show your pack, can't help you
>>
how do i install a modpack without twich app?
>>
>>179925289
install forge
drag mods into mods folder
(move config files into config folder if needed)
>>
>>179925289
https://github.com/Vazkii/CMPDL
>>
>>179925990
ive done exactly this, but keeps asking for mekanism, i downloaded mekanism for this version (1.7.10) and put it in the mod folder too, but keeps saying that needs it
my guess is there is something im overlooking as a mod with 180k+ downloads must have all the mods it needs to work right?
>>
PAGE

FUCKING

TEN
>>
Please update the next OP with tip >>179734407
>>
>>179929675
>tips for meme versions
nah, fuck off elucent
>>
>>179915264
Try updating it to 1.8 then to 1.9 then to 1.10
>>
>>179929938
1.7.2 needs to fuck off and die with old meme mods.
>>
>>179735484
Was that the one cult-themed raid?
>>
>>179933452
kys neophile
>>
>>179933452
elucent pls go
>>
so, a modpack its actually not a modpack but a set of compatibility and mods list for a loader to download?
>>
>>179929938
>>179933452
>Not having both a 1.7 and a meme version instance
Step it up senpai
>>
>>179932965
Tried that one, I now found out that the problem is the meta data of certain grass blocks.
Seems like in some past version grass blocks somehow saved the state "snow", which majorly fucks with 1.8, since they updated grass-block metadata in that update.
Now I'm trying to replace those 2:1 blocks with 2:0 blocks using MCedit, let's see if it works.
>>
Give me some meme mods /mcg/
>>
How do you go about setting up a server in 1.7.10 using a custom MultiMC modpack?
>>
>>179926401
mek is divided into like 4 mods, try getting mek generators as well, that's usually needed for things.
>>
>>179944923
Chisels and Bits
Platforms
>>
Why are people creating 1.12 modded worlds? What do you have to gain? Mods are being directly ported, no new features. Minecraft itself doesn't have anything added to justify updating to such a barren landscape.

So why?
>>
>>179950904
because it's new and redditors are subhuman
>>
>>179950904
Glazed terracota and parrots
>>
File: 2017-06-17_01.23.52.png (639KB, 1920x1017px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-17_01.23.52.png
639KB, 1920x1017px
do u have a rem and ram to keep you company?
>>
>FML has never been a problem
>Forge is the slow turd
>cpw completely rewriting FML at this late phase in Minecraft's lifespan

This community is retarded.
>>
>>179952084
I don't watch trash anime, so no.
>>
Any way to stop banner animations? Can't find the files responsible for animations to set it to zeros or whatever makes sense when I see it. Sick of this one thing moving around constantly.
>>
>>179951250
>parrots
still haven't found one after searching 3 jungles. i thought they were meant to be common.
>>
>>179957994
Burn down the jungle and camp it out. Enable subtitles since it shows sounds you can't hear sometimes.
>>
File: 2017-06-16_22.07.59.png (722KB, 1360x706px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-16_22.07.59.png
722KB, 1360x706px
Left or right?
>>
>>179959293
Left, assuming you meant the banners in the bottom left
>>
File: 2017-06-16_22.20.30.png (623KB, 1360x706px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-16_22.20.30.png
623KB, 1360x706px
Ok next round, I could easily remake the lime banner but the light blue one feels too bland on its own, so I tried adding something else.
>>179959853
Whats wrong with right?
>>
>>179960246
>Whats wrong with right?
It's just uninteresting. It doesn't remind me of a royal standard.

>next round
Second from the right, different color scheme would help. Red on black maybe?
>>
>>179960246
https://www.needcoolshoes.com/banner?=kacKknmsmymsmy Approximated the green shine.
>>
>>179960528
The problem is the flags are just in the red-orange/white-orange and lime-blue/green-cyan bundle so I have to use those colors and make them resemble the flags.
>>
File: 2017-06-16_22.36.52.png (703KB, 1360x706px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-16_22.36.52.png
703KB, 1360x706px
>>179960676
This one works great, thank you anon <3.
>>
>>179959293
Maybe https://www.needcoolshoes.com/banner?=oalKplpl https://www.needcoolshoes.com/banner?=oalKpspypyps https://www.needcoolshoes.com/banner?=oalKpr

Wish banners had a stop moving option.
>>
>>179808665
for easy vis, encase an hungry node in an obsidian room, feed it wooden swords (get a small golem work line to craft them) and use a relay to suck out the vis

for cV, do some node bullying, or taint that giant hungry node, it should lose its hostile proprieties... unless you have t.horizons, in that case use glorious lasers
>>
>>179962521
getting/finding hungry nodes is such a pain in the ass though
>>
>>179921889
what would you recommend to replace the harvester/planter?
>>
>>179963015
Golems or Drum of the Wild
>>
>>179962594
>technomawpc Node Fabricator, overload on aspects
>TBases Node Modifier, hungry foci
>Arcane Engineering, the whatever it is
>>
File: 2017-06-16_23.10.41.png (284KB, 1360x706px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-16_23.10.41.png
284KB, 1360x706px
Since I have no inspiration and thread is dead Im gonna post banner designs, this ones are for the nether.
>>
File: 2017-06-16_23.10.47.png (495KB, 1360x706px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-16_23.10.47.png
495KB, 1360x706px
This ones are for the orcs and other super creeps.
>>
>example mod
>>
trying to figure out ore consolidation (1.10.2) to get mods to play well together

Dense Ores, Railcraft, Tinkers Construct, Forestry, maybe some other stuff.

Apparently though, I can't get this running with Railcraft. It's hanging on launch here:

>[00:07:36] [Forge Version Check/INFO]: [railcraft] Starting version check at http://www.railcraft.info/railcraft_versions
>[00:07:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Starting the Integration Handler.
>[00:07:36] [Client thread/INFO]: Preliminary integration search complete: found 4 possible mod integration(s)!
>[00:07:36] [Client thread/INFO]: OBJLoader: Domain abyssalcraft has been added.
>[00:07:37] [Forge Version Check/INFO]: [railcraft] Found status: UP_TO_DATE Target: null
>>
File: 2017-06-16_23.10.51.png (498KB, 1360x706px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-16_23.10.51.png
498KB, 1360x706px
And this for the nords, I still need to do one for the dwarves, elves and the mediterraneans. Oh, and >>179961396 is for the sultanate and >>179959293 the stripes one (plus a orange & white banner not pictured) are for this city.

Maybe I´ll give the mediterraneans >>179962260 designs which are great.
>>
>>179964026
Orcs worship Cthulu?
>>
Optifine's got an alpha for 1.12 up.
>>
>>179963898
>>179964026
>>179964314
Using et futurm or a newer version?
>>
>>179964026
>super creeps
Are there scary monsters too?
>>
Where can I get ExtraSimple? The hobopack doesn't seem to have it anymore (?)
>>
>>179964386
Other scary monsters are the same faction as orcs so thats why they have different symbolisms but are still allied, so uhhhhhhh... The left one is for the orc, the middle one looks like the fat god hand from Berserk so its for the Apostles, and the right one looks like an ayylmao and a pyramid so its for the spooks.
>>179964609
Conquest & Reforged.
>>179964609
Indeed.
>>
File: 2017-06-17_00.42.15.png (6KB, 337x242px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-17_00.42.15.png
6KB, 337x242px
I expected instamining on vines but instead it seems to have done nothing.
>>
REST IN PEPPERONIS /mcg/
>>
new bread when
>>
>>179966593
never anon

ded game

ded general
>>
>10 threads past the bump limit havent died yet
Whats going on? There are also a few close competitors.
>>
>>179968083
TIME TO DIE
>>
>Enchanted shields don't glow
I don't have words angry enough for this.
>>
>>179968963
>Part of a larger problem for 3 years
https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-69683

What the fuck did my money go to?
Thread posts: 773
Thread images: 122

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.