[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/parag/ - Paragon General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 757
Thread images: 93

File: GENERAL SPARROW!.png (654KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GENERAL SPARROW!.png
654KB, 1920x1080px
/parag/ FAQ
https://pastebin.com/0S9SiFtH

News & Patch Notes: https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/news

Hero Related Info:
Latest Hero - Revenant
https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/heroes/revenant
https://youtu.be/mzSpb2TnQ8k
https://youtu.be/l0rEmd4BD6I

2nd Latest Hero - Morigesh
https://youtu.be/XUp6MdosW58
https://youtu.be/kDGpxp4MG1M
https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/en-US/heroes/morigesh

Leaks -
https://soundcloud.com/mehteh-trollfacer/tracks
https://soundcloud.com/omedamusic
http://imgur.com/a/fdnFM
http://imgur.com/a/5t1Am

MMR Tracking (community) and Other Information:
https://agora.gg/
https://fury.gg/
https://paragon.gg/

More Hero Build Info:
https://paragondb.info/calc
http://paragon.wikia.com/wiki/Paragon_Wiki

User IDs: https://pastebin.com/tMqksTK4
>>
Gadget is surprisingly fun.
>>
>>175714170
>enemy team gets orb
>they dont push
>enemy gets orb again
>we wipe them.and take towers
>enemy team takes orb a 3rd time
>wipe them and get the core to 2%
>make a mad dash to the core get killed
>rev makes a mad dash to the core
>enemy team tries to stop him
>rev ults narbash and runs to the core and wins us the game.
games like this is what it's all about.

b1081799eae8400a874214b3e0f8bbbb
>>
>>175715594
I'll watch later
>>
tfw the jungler doesn't gank offlane. Every single time...
>>
>tfw you love Paragon artstyle, visuals, and characters, but you took a break for a week and played more balanced mobas for a while and now Paragon truly shows it's open betaness to you

Love this game, but I feel like I've been blind to its flaws or something. It's the only moba without a cartoony artsyle and it uses verticality in ways that Smite doesn't.

Do you think there will be a good balance between time to kill and survivability eventually?
>>
>>175717081
I like that it's not an isometric moba.
>>
Do you think they'll release this as an Iggy skin?
>>
What kind of hero would you guys like to see?
>>
>>175720167
Iai slash focused, burst damage samurai or cooldown, kinetic focused Samurai.
>>
File: 1473247125889.jpg (120KB, 932x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473247125889.jpg
120KB, 932x1200px
>>175717081
There was it was called Legacy, but EPIC felt games were too long (they were not much longer than current Monolith games) the bigger map meant less TDM even with Travel mode, the only real problem was getting ganked because of the speed of travel mode vs ping of ward

but we are never ever going back to those days
>>
>>175720427
That sounds fun
>>
>enemy greystone takes orb with his ult
>>
>>175721956
>Greystone doing Greystone things
kek
>>
The matches in which my team is at fault for us losing is increasing. It usually isn't like this. Odd.
>>
The fuck, my team has 4 wards around orb prime
>>
>>175721338
kinda miss the strats involved with pushing lanes, being able to sneak their core with a fat stack o big minion boiz but now EBIN decided that TDM is how every game is going to be decided.

seriously i don't think EBIN knows what they even want.

I KNO U ARE READING THIS EBIN INTERN
>>
Surely 0.40 will save us r-right
>>
>>175723670
For some reason I feel as though this has increased with the release of revenant. Every time the enemy team has Rev and we have either sparrow or yin we wreck them hard.
From what I've been told Orb prime has been nerfed as well.

Maybe it's the combination of Revenant being weird to play, in combination with the orb prime nerf

I'm in gold elo and I thought people would be better than silver. I'm generalizing of course
>>
File: kys.png (267KB, 577x522px) Image search: [Google]
kys.png
267KB, 577x522px
>Team decides its a good move to push right lane and get to the enemy core
>suddenly enemy Yin, Grux, and Rev get to ours
>Its a race against the fucking clock

Don't ever do this shit, make your ward cards last forever. Fuck, it is annoying to risk losing a game you were dominating the whole time.
>>
Rip someone dodged queue. I almost had a Sevarog on my team. I really want to see him on my team for once.
>>
>>175729080
Yes, Orb Prime was nerfed. I almost always lose if a Rev is on my team.
I'm in silver.
>Prime Buff
>Reduced health regeneration from 3% to 1.5% of max health.
>Reduced mana regeneration from 3% to 1.5% of max mana.
>Reduced aura minion health bonus from 50% to 25%.
>Reduced duration of Prime Buff from 150 to 120 seconds.
>Removed Deathtouch minions.
>>
>>175729089
It is really hard for new people to play Sevarog. You need to jungle and get the stack mechanic right. You also need to build health and power. Late game you become an unstoppable killing machine, but early you're weak, almost anyone could kill you. Guys that are used to playing sev are a great addition to the team, and better than having a khaimera.

t. fag who's playing him since Legacy
>>
>>175729389
Whenever I see a Khaimera on my team, they never gank. It's getting a bit frustrating to see junglers that don't help the team.
>>
File: ded2.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ded2.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>175729342
Ah, fellow silverfag. It truly is a fucking nightmare for me. Nobody seems able to play, and since I'm soloq'ing I always get the full retard cocktail. Losing games because someone can't stop feeding or doing stupid shit sucks ass. It's like they're not trying at all.
>>
File: Carnage.jpg (26KB, 396x340px) Image search: [Google]
Carnage.jpg
26KB, 396x340px
>>175729089
>Sevarog ult's an opponent into the air
>Morigesh ults
>Giant Morigesh stabs the enemy in the air, killing them
>Looks like a slam dunk
>Type "ALLEY OOP" into the chat
>Sevarog: "lol"

Probably the coolest shit I have ever seen/done in this game

>>175729342
Ah ok I didn't know the exact details. Holy shit these changes have made a fuck-ton of a difference in ending games
>>
>>175729761
Silver is breddy funny
>>
Gadget+Yin lane is hilarious
>>
>>175729089
I play a full tank Sevarog, but only when I stack with friends because I can actually rely on them to follow up when I do shit.
>>
>>175721338
>(they were not much longer than current Monolith games)
I miss Legacy, but this is blatantly wrong. Average match times for Monolith are a lot lower than they were during Legacy.
>>
>>175731546
Not that anon but in silver my matches are 40-54 minutes each match since Rev was released.
>Rev ults me as Gadget
>Ult
>Q
>ded Rev
>>
>>175729389
>>175729761
>>175730730
Message to all silverfags, you're in your elo because that's the elo you belong in. You can't make the argument that your teammates are shit because it's easy as piss to climb up to gold with shitty teammates.

True elo hell starts in platinum and gold is divided into two parts, 1399 and under is piss easy to climb from, but you're doing decent while 1400 and above is a bit harder to climb from and where players need to know what they're doing to be able to climb from here. Platinum to Diamond is true elo hell and when you finally get to Diamond, your reward is just twenty five minute queue times.
>>
>>175731813
>lower skill players don't know when to shove lanes or take objectives
The same old story. It'll get a little better when you hit gold, and much better when you hit plat. Just keep on playing lad, you'll get there someday.
>>
>>175731845
That's okay with me. I'm sort of new to mobas (and new to Paragon as of a week ago). I tried league years ago but didn't like it. I fuck up a lot but I try. It's one reason I quit playing Dekker. I miss her stun 40-50% of the time. I'd rather play a damage dealer anyway. Gadget seems much easier to fuck up less with.
>>175732307
Yeah, I've decided I'm going to try to play characters that can at least kill a minion wave. I'm playing for fun mostly and attempting to learn the game. It seems great so far.
>>
File: tmp_2707149260422909671728142.jpg (28KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2707149260422909671728142.jpg
28KB, 370x699px
>>175732307
do people figure out how to safelane in plat? every goddamn time when i zone out the offlaner my carry pushes and feeds him xp like a retard so he can tickle the tower a bit
and people do the thing where they take the tower offlane then give the offlaner freefarm for the rest of the game
>>
File: But why.png (2MB, 1646x584px) Image search: [Google]
But why.png
2MB, 1646x584px
I purposely didn't buy the weekly pack because Offensive Maneuvers didn't look that great. So I bought a pack and this is what I got. Th-Thanks ebin.
>>
File: brown snow.gif (109KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
brown snow.gif
109KB, 500x375px
>>175731845
>you're in your elo because that's the elo you belong in.
>it's easy as piss to climb up to gold with shitty teammates.
>1399 and under is piss easy to climb from

Wow you must had the most joyful experience anyone has ever had in paragon.
Thank god you've never had a 4 adc team, a khaimera who never fed, Revenants who know what they're doing, Grux's who didn't attack raptors alone while the enemy team was in the jungle, Sevarogs who actually farmed well, Sparrow's who actually ward, No safe lane Aurora's, Grim's who don't build kinetic etc.
>>
>>175732645
Last three silver matches I've had, no one killed raptors at all. Why is safe lane Aurora such a huge thing at our level anyway? Everyone does it and feeds. I don't understand why.
>>
>>175732719
People over estimating Ebin's claim that you can play any hero in multiple ways.
What Ebin neglected to advise was that you can play any hero any way you want, but you're risking not playing heroes who are optimal for certain roles.

I honestly don't know where the idea for support aurora came from at all. My only guess is that she's the only hero who actually "freezes" lanes and apparently that's great for safe lane
>>
>>175732909
I think characters should be under categories at character select.
>>
File: belong.jpg (9KB, 390x134px) Image search: [Google]
belong.jpg
9KB, 390x134px
>>175731845
>You can't say teammates are retarded.

Dude I've played a game with a teammate going offlane sevarog and dying 15 times in a row while typing "we loser now :v". I just want to get out of ssilver so I can play against and with better faggots

>>175732645
I've experienced the same kind of shit.

How can you fags imply this never happens? Or are you saying I need to win the game by myself?
>>
>people unironically cant play this game
>the simplest moba on the market
>>
>>175732909
Support aurora works pretty well if you have the active cards to back it up. Her mobility and root make harassing the offlaner nice, plus with a bit of power you can handle a lane by yourself much better than the "real" supports.
>>
>>175733193
>Or are you saying I need to win the game by myself?
You don't have to every game but it's not like it's hard to carry a game solo in silver
>>
>>175733020
I do like the claim that heroes can be played in multiple ways, because alot of the heroes have 2 lanes they can function in.

I'm tired of choosing offlane serath and being spammed "please select a different hero" because people are so goddamned used to seeing her in the jungle.

I do agree though that there should be a lane preference and/or category at the character select
>>
>>175733394
I could see that working, but with from the experiences I've had, Safelane Aurora's were not patient enough to farm properly without dying constantly to build up to their usefullness. I guess I'm not opposed to it now, but I just would like it to be done well, man
>>
>>175733413
She's a horrible offlaner and the fact that you think otherwise is indicative of silver/bottom gold status. Explain to me why you think she should be played in the offlane.
>>
>>175733407
What role do you think is best to carry the whole team? I almost always win when playing Gadget mid or kwang jungle/off.
>>
>>175734009
Carry obvs
>>
>>175733624
Serath is extremely solid in the offlane, especially with assassin's ward early on. She has two abilities that can either help her engage an enemy trying to retreat into safelane as well as the options to use those same abilities to escape into safety.

The offlane description is literally "for heroes with durability and great mobility."
I'm having a hard time you even sincerely asked me that question about Serath.
>>
>>175734113
Well, that was an absurdly retarded question, my bad
>>
>>175734217
Give Yin a try
>>
>Player accepts queue
>He is last pick in lobby
>After everyone picks, says "sum1 dodge"
>Why?
>"I don't want to play"
>uhh
>"I have 6 hour ban, please sum1 dodge"
>no one fucking dodges just play the game
>he afks and trolls the entire time, we lose
>says its all our faults for not dodging
>he is in my next queue and does the same shit
I am fucking plat 1700, when does this shit stop?
>>
>>175734548
>I am fucking plat 1700
How the fuck did they get that far? Holy shit there's really no hope is there?
>>
>>175734548
i see the report functionality is working wonders
>>
>>175734548
Once you hit ~1730 you're in for an all new kind of hell.
>>
>>175734752
I will put this bomb emoji next to his name in the scoreboard! That will fix it! Fucking kill me I hate this game.
>>
>>175734678
He was ~1650. No excuses for you fuckers.
>>
>>175732645
>>175733193
>justsilverthings
Just sounds like excuses to me, you can still carry a game even if a teammate is feeding their ass off and it just makes you work harder to get better. And let's say you're faced with impossible odds like 2 d/cs in the first ten minutes, then yeah, sure, you're fucked but you won't be getting that every game, just take the punch and keep going at it.
I faced the same thing when I was trying to get better and this was back in Legacy, things were harder to comprehend because it wasn't as simplified as it is now and I stayed silver for a while until I got good, rose through gold and hit a wall in high gold. After overcoming that, I rose through high gold into plat and stayed in plat for the longest time until I'm where I'm at now, just a few elo away from Master. I've played with people throughout all elos and it's just your skill level holding you back, not your teammates.
>>
>>175734990
Not that anon but I definitely feel like my skill level is holding me back. But I'm also in a match where a jungler doesn't gank, again...
>>
A fed Grux is scary
>>
>>175734548
>two 1760s on my team
>neither has over 50 minions at 25 minutes
>>
File: 1468134058138.png (301KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1468134058138.png
301KB, 500x377px
>>175734975
>25 minute queue times just to be trolled
I think I'll just stay down here then

>>175734990
>I've played with people throughout all elos and it's just your skill level holding you back, not your teammates.

>Your teammates will suck, but it's still your fault
I get what you're trying to say, but you're still grossly undersimplifying things
>>
>>175736074
Please stop double spacing your posts
>>
>>175736229

Why?
>>
>>175736260
It's not needed and looks bad.
>>
>>175736074
>undersimplifying
So you think it should be simplified even more?
>>
>>175736369
>It's not needed and looks bad.

But it's so clear and easy to read.
>>
>>175736430
Yes I think that it's fair to say that the majority of my matches more recently than ever have been full of people who don't know what they are doing, people who don't know lane/minion management, salty assholes who play worse because they don't get the hero that they want, trolls who blame the team because they don't want to farm and want to team fight 24/7 etc.
>>
>>175736639
Ok I'm not sure how to make it more simple but I'll try
U R BAD
How's that?
>>
File: bait 4.png (122KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait 4.png
122KB, 625x626px
>>175736789
>>
>>175736809
You asked for the post to be simplified more and I did so. How is that bait?
>>
I've seen some really good players in silver held back by bad teammates
I was one of the bad ones
>>
I think a big problem I've been seeing is that when one team groups up, another team will slowly trickle in and die.
>>
I just realized I've been playing Kwang wrong this entire time.
If you have a Kwang deck, you guys NEED to build thunder cleaver, especially if you jungle with him.
>mega fast clears
>combines well with his passive
>extra burst
Oh baby, the burst potential once you get it fully built is incredible.
I was able to go toe to toe with a Crunch and knock him out of the ring with most of my health intact. I took a step back when he rocket'd to me, tether'd and he missed he uppercut, ult'd, light of the heavens, thunder cleaver, a couple basics, 75% of his health gone.
I thought it was gimmicky and it was a huge 8 point investment for a bit of attack speed and a gimmicky passive/active but it's definitely worth it, things are looking up from here boys.
>>
>When the enemy loses on character select
Ahahaha. It always feels good to have the enemy team surrender. We bullied the fuck out of Iggy mid.
>>
>>175738453
WTT divine shield for thunder cleaver
>>
>>175738623
I have 6 of them friendo but I understand your pain, it was fun making decks out of noob scraps but sometimes I felt locked from playing a certain hero if I didn't have the right cards.
>>
>>175738760
I feel that way right now. Although I've only been playing for 11 days.
>>
>>175738828
They give cards out like hot pockets now so I don't think it'll be too much of a problem. If you're starting out you'll probably be in silver elo and most people don't have the right cards either, so you'll be fine.

There's the crafting system too, I remember if I wanted to have a certain card, the best I could do is get on my knees and pray to RNGesus that he'll bless me with the card from a card pack.

Hopefully, they fix this card system too, it turns off a lot of new players.
>>
What the fuck. From a little around 5 minutes this entire 15 minute match has been teamfights mid and nothing else
>>
>>175738453
>kwang
>constantly shits out lightning with thunder sound effects
>thunder cleaver is good on him

w-woah!
>>
>want to smurf because people in diamond are worse than silver
>remember how rng cards are
>remember 12 day wait for sevarog
fucking
sigh
>>
>>175739829
uwotm8
>>
File: 1493464792432.png (2MB, 1980x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1493464792432.png
2MB, 1980x1044px
>>175739646
At one point in time cards were character exclusive, there's, the pictures on the cards are sometimes scrapped ideas or old concept art.

look how adamant edge looks like kwang's sword for example

The character on silent indignation was an old Khaimera possibly bounty stalker too

>she succ me
>>
>>175740062
L-Lewd
>>
>>175738979
Yeah fuck it. Time to try new characters even if I don't have the cards for them.
>>
File: Iggy&Scorch.jpg (95KB, 1393x903px) Image search: [Google]
Iggy&Scorch.jpg
95KB, 1393x903px
>>175718283
Would prefer this one to be honest
>>
>>175742345
I want both.
>>
>>175731546
In the early open beta yes, but by the end of Legacy the match length really was okay already
>>
>>175734131
>with durability
That's the thing, Serath is made of paper mache and due to her melee range farming can be really hard for her on offlane, especially if you're against two enemy heroes. She can work offlane, but pretty much one wrong move and you're dead. She's much better for either jungle or safelane and there are much better picks for offlane than her.
>>
File: 084.png (102KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
084.png
102KB, 300x256px
>>175734548
>I don't want to play
>Trolls instead of just afking
>Starts another match immediately afterwards
What is this autism?
>>
>First time try jungling
>Can't jungle because entire team went 4 right lane and just roamed around
>try to defend towers but enemy team takes them all
>team defends as soon as possible while feeding
help
>>
>>175743420
I meant team surrendered asap not sure why it put defends
>>
>>175743480
Oh apparently they were "trolling" and that's why... R-Right... "Haha we troll shit jungler" Th-Thanks guys
>>
>>175742769
It happens in silver too. "I maek epic meme"
>>
hyped for day 12
>>
Nice. Another Rev made our team lose. 1-14-9. Good job Rev. He fed Khaimera to the point that our team could barely 5v1 him.
>>
Do you guys ever get people who feed then disconnect?
>>
>>175747567
Happened a few times, not very often though. Why?
>>
>>175748201
Fucking Greystone players. They're either retarded or gods among men. He came back, farmed in the jungle until he was equal level (actually outleveling everyone else) and proceeded to fuck every single enemy he saw, winning us the game. What the fuck I love Greystone now.
>>
>>175748876
Greystone's piss easy to use set neatly represent the character in action - they're like those brute retards who just can't comprehend that something cannot be done so they go and do it.
>>
>>175749524
That makes too much sense.
>>
Morigesh stacking shadow scrolls is disgusting
>>
>That feel when I finally make a deck that has multiple tiers, and completely uses my allotted points
It's not even for a character I like. God dammit, this game is going to make me relapse on MtG...
>>
>>175751728
Wew
>>
>>175751280

I hate the build variety in this game right now. We need that card overhaul and soon.

Casters have the best options for build variety, honestly. Aside from Countess and Morigesh who usually use SS + NV.

At least with Gadget and Belica you can do stuff like Cast Converter, multiple shield items, support/damage hybrid or fully nuke.
>>
>>175752678
I wonder what they'll do for the overhaul.
>>
>>175748876

>That picture

I remember when that was the meta, Critstone VS Everyone.

Now I build a full tank Greystone who is nigh unkillable, but I get dodged when people ask if I have full crit/crit bonus/lifesteal Greystone.

Yeah you CAN build him that way, but you get more use from him with Thermobond/Toxigel and a lot of armor and health and just get right in the guts of the enemy team and keep swinging and eating ults while your team murders them. If they ignore you, they just get chipped down over and over.

But who am I kidding, in this meta, build variety is almost gimping yourself. Just land the first CC and your team wins unless they're stupid pussies who run away from guaranteed kills.
>>
>>175752853
>stupid pussies who run away from guaranteed kills.
Sounds like silverdesu
>>
Do upgrade cards get discarded when you discard the main card? I would assume they do, yeah?
>>
>>175731546
I remember Legacy games being 50 minutes average: Monolith matches still reach and exceed that regularly.
>>
>>175754561
Yep
>>
>>175754572
I had a match over 60 minutes on Monolith the other day. Most of mine are 40-60 minutes long.
>>
>A knight has been reborn
>v.40 on 5/16 #ANewAge
Looks like we're gettin a Geystone rework or at least a new skin. And they seem to be planning something big for the v.40
>>
>>175742665
>pretty much one wrong move and you're dead.
Ah right I forgot to cover that. Play her well or die. Which is also why lifesteal is so important on her. Crit and lifesteal is what make her so dangerous mid to late game.
But I've been majorly successful with it so my point is that if you make her work in the offlane, you can bully and sometimes take offlane tower faster than your carry can.
I think that offlane is one of her better roles
>>
>>175754784
I thought 40 was supposed to have a new hero?
>>
>>175754784
Zzzz it better be a rework/buff and not a skin. I'm sure it's a skin.
>>175754882
>Introducing Greystone's Father/Evil Twin/Uncle
>Exactly the same as Greystone but half the cooldowns and different hair
>>
File: C-6DfYMXkAAlDW6.jpg (145KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C-6DfYMXkAAlDW6.jpg
145KB, 1920x1080px
>>175754784
This pic was on their twitter.
>>
>>175755172
Well I wouldn't have anything against a new sci-fi knight hero especially an alien one. Hope it won't turn out to be just a Greystone skin/rework after all
>>
>>175755172
That other pic we at least get what looks like an outline of a shield.
The only thing I would have been able to make out of this is an armor chest piece or robot.
>>
>>175755291
I'm sure it's a Rogue Greystone or something along those lines.
>>175755320
Yeah it's strange. I have no idea where he got the other pic. Ebin intern maybe.
>>
File: obry8ij.jpg (33KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
obry8ij.jpg
33KB, 800x600px
Ah he got it from facebook. Also apparently it's a Greystone skin. Reee
>>
>>175755528
>Super Ginger Greystone
kek
I've never given Grey a try but if I get this skin or play drunk then just maybe I'll try him for a match
>>
Try not to die this time while I sleep.
Night /parag/
>>
>>175758870
meh
>>
>>175753074
And you sound like every feeder I've ever played with
>omg why you not attack
>I always attack you always fear omggggg
This after they dive headfirst into a fight they have no hope of winning.
>>
>>175758870
Last one died because it hit bump limit.
>>
So, since the v.40 is supposed to be big, do you think they actually will implement some big changes? Like turn the whole game balance around? Do you think they will actually fix it this time?
>>
>>175765132
New map, slightly bigger than monolith.
But also full of holes in the geometry making it unplayable.
>>
>>175765132
I'm pretty new so I don't know what they'd change the only thing that really sticks out to me as needing a rework is the card system.
>>
File: 1443321070349.jpg (11KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1443321070349.jpg
11KB, 320x240px
I am so, so sick of being put up against premades in solo queue.
It's never fucking fair, not even close.
>>
>>175762074

Okay, but standing back as you watch 4/5 of your team go in on 4 of theirs while your Greystone eats all of their ults and still hasn't lost his is just dumb.
>>
>>175766079

>Searching for Games
>See 4 or 5 players added all at once
>In draft lobby, ask if anyone is in a premade on our team
>'No, why?'

You know you're in for one devil of an assfucking.
>>
>>175765132

On the Paragon FB page, someone remarked how the new teaser picture doesn't have the every three weeks hashtag so it is probably a Greystone skin or rework instead of a new character and the Paragon page commented back, 'You may be on to something. :)'
>>
>>175767282
True, but a Revenant that runs straight at the enemy team expecting us to suicide with him is worse.
>starts insulting us in broken English
>tell them to group up with us
>more insults
>dies again and calls us shit
>point out he has twice as many deaths as anyone else on the team
>"loooooooooooooooooooool"
>"yessss omggggggggggggg"
>"u nubies suck"
Proper grouping is essential, but so is knowing when to let the YOLO retards on your team get what they deserve while you prepare to damage control their bad decision-making.
>>
>>175767383
Yeah, I've done that too and it really sets the mood for the game ahead.
>>
>>175767702
read the thread, dummy
>>
>More skins for characters that already get a bunch of skins

I hope that the next Iggy/Grim skins we get are T5 or something more than stupid recolors.
>>
If V.40 doesn't do something about the burst/cc only meta, I am done for a while. If TTK was a little longer, there could be more strategy and counterplay in team fights.
>>
>>175768062
Grim got no fucking skin mate. Not even the crappy recolors.
>>
>>175767558
I've found new success in the "Live and let die" philosophy.
4 heroes recovering lanes is better than 1 hero spamming good game while the enemy steam rolls down each lane
>>
>When you have more fun making a deck then you do actually playing the game.

Mobas were a mistake, epic would probably make more money making a collectable card game.
>>
>>175774284

>When you have more fun in other mobas despite liking the visuals of Paragon

If Paragon just stopped trying to fuck around with this stupid card system and put in a typical item shop, I would have more fun.

Also, TTK needs to be increased a bit.
>>
>>175769315
This and he is one of the first characters added. Hell, even some of the very first characters have almost no skins
>>
>>175754784
His t3 skin has been known for a while through data mine

Its a spaceknight with a laser Sword, looks like a fuccboi
>>
>>175774431
how does the card system differ from the item system?

paragon is the only moba that's actually interested me.
>>
>starting out
>all these cool cards that are key parts of decks
>can't make any of them
>>
>>175774431
I like the cards/loadouts idea they just went a little wild with the actual deck building, the card crafting and the not explaining shit. The faq in the op is better than the tutorial.
>>
>>175740062
In the past, I would relentlessly shit on waifu-fags...then countess entered my life...I understand now...I am sorry...
>>175779430
What's so hard to get?
>>
So thunder cleaver. When is it worth it? An early scythe seems more cost effective than investing 5cp and thunder seems sorta useless in mid-late game tf meta. I don't think an extra auto is worth 3cp on anyone but maybe kallari to assist her burst. Is it just bad?
>>
>>175782528
for me the only unsure things were stuff like discarding items meaning you can't re equip them (I'm retarded I know, I wasn't thinking in terms of card game rules) everything other than little stuff like that is just optimal play, which you should learn through playing the game any way.
>>
>>175784213
Apparently it's pretty good with Kwang
>>175738453

Seems like maybe start with a scythe, then trade it in for the cleaver later, if you're in the jungle. If you're in a lane then the cleaver seems like the clearly better choice. Plus once upgraded you now have a nice aoe to toss out, amongst your other abilities.
>>
>>175784646
That is why I am confused, I don't think it would be good on him. I will science it later today but his aoe clear with his rmb is already really strong. Scythe will crutch you till you can almost 1 hit a white with rmb+lmb. The burst seems minor at best as investing that 8 cp into power+ability pen would give you more damage for your abilities, the actual source for his burst. I just don't see how that shit would be good on him. That and tank kwang > damage kwang anyways so giving him one extra auto in a fight and extra marginal wave clear seems pretty trash desu.
>>
>>175784457
Ah, yea the system really needs like an "apply changes" button, sucks for a misclick to ruin an entire build. I do miss how each hero had like 2-3 prebuilt decks for multiple roles. I don't try so many other characters because of the time it takes to make a whole 40 card deck
>>
>>175785382
I thought the same thing but it works out pretty well, especially since you'll get pretty farmed up by late game using TC.
Also, tank Kwang < damage Kwang. Build him with some armor and health but put he needs more damage to actually be effective or his burst isn't going to do any damage. He isn't a much of a frontline because while he can take hits and peel for the carry, you're more effective diving the enemy's backline to try to take out the carry.
>>
>>175785382
Well, I can't really speak for anything else, I don't have the card, and I've actually yet to even play Kwang. Just seems to me that it's a good card to get for attack speed, and gives you extra damage to clear waves in lane, or in the jungle. An extra, not dependent on your own attack animations, way to deal damage seems like it would be useful too. It really to me reads like a lane clearing tool. I can see it working well if you're able to get high crit with it too.

If you're not building for attack speed, or sticking to the jungle, however, I can see it being far less attractive.

Best bet is always to stick it into a deck and give it a try, of course.
>>
There aren't any good initiators in this game since once someone tries to initiate they get deleted instantly. Even a Miniboss like Sev can get fucked if he gets focused.

There are no chars that can just jump in the middle of the enemy team and win the teamfight before it happens like every other moba. Well Aurora I guess.
>>
>>175786178
I will give it a shot but I still don't think the returns on that large of a cp investment are going to be worth it.
On the point of tank vs damage kwang I entirely disagree. You should only build just enough damage to make yourself a threat to the back line and go hard tank from there. Kwang already has good base damages for his abilities and a fuckboat of utility in his kit. Being able to dive with your ult, disrupt, deal decent damage and walk out healthy is more important than trading for their carry. The longer you live the more LS you are giving and more tethers you are singling out.
Then again I usually play with 2-3 people so I can rely on others to do the damage I set up. Soloq results may vary.
>>
>>175786730
Kwang, Sevarog, Greystone, Grux, Rampage, Steel, Riktor, Feng Mao, The Fey, Dekker are all decent to amazing initiators. You just need to initiate at the right time with your team able to respond to it. Aurora isn't even a decent initiator because of Purity, take out the support and possibly.
>>
>>175778615
The card system differs from an item shop because with an item shop you have flexibility. Every item is immediately available to you, and you buy them situationally. If the enemy team made aggressive picks and keep bullying the fuck out of you, you've got the option of building defense & sustain so the harassment doesn't affect you that badly. You're winning lane and can afford to rotate to help a teammate win theirs? Buy an item with a slow on basics or dot and gank.

This doesn't work in Paragon at all largely due to upgrades & affinities.
>>
>>175786730
You can't just leeroy into a team and expect to win the fight because "initiation" but there are a lot of characters that can heavily swing a team fight from the start. Kwang tethers, grux pull, steels dunk, dekker splitting the enemies, Riktor mlg strats, a good sev hammer etc. TTK is stupid fucking low atm but that works both ways, if you properly single out or split the enemy your "initiation" can net multiple kills before the fight even starts.
>>
>>175787132
>>175787553
Idk about most of those...like you said ttk is too low rn so heroes like Kwang Grux and Steel whose ults are kinda designed around diving for your team kinda end up going in the opposite direction.

I'm thinking of a Tide or Axe blinking into a team fight and using their AOE. Or Tyr ulting in and then 1+2ing the squishy back to their team.
>>
I cant even play the game. My PC can run it fine but it freezes during the tutorial so i cant even go online xd
>>
>>175754876
>mid to late game
When you have proper farm, yes. Which you can't get if you're running her in the offlane because you will get bullied hard out of lane if you go for last hits.
>you can bully and sometimes take off lane tower faster than your carry can
So. You're playing as a character with wet noodles for armor. And you think you can harass the duo lane hard enough to take the tower
>take the offlane tower
Why the fuck would you ever want to do this fast?
>take offlane tower
>carry gets to free farm all game with no risk
Sure.
>I've been majorly successful
Just save us both the time and post elo
>>
File: yin_by_aelini-db77cp4.jpg (154KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
yin_by_aelini-db77cp4.jpg
154KB, 752x1063px
>>175782528
/vg/ usually has threads devolve into the eventful waifu shit but I kinda hope we get some so /parag/ stays a float and we don't lose them like last thread

I'll welcome a few waifufags it's the eventual faith of all generals anyway
>>
>>175791774
Since when did countess have a lip piercing. I never noticed it until recently. I don't recall seeing it in her reveal. I kind of dig it, but it's a bit trashy.
>>
>>175790061
Typically you aren't diving a teamfight until you already know you have won it. The heroes I listed have somewhat safe options they can use to pull an enemy out of position for a free pick. After you have established an advantage you can then dive. I agree that tank isn't in a great spot atm but we have to make due with what we got. You aren't going to be able to play herc/tyr or tide style because it is just a different game. You can and will often secure a pick, initiate the 4v5 and die. Since you ate their cds though your team, godwilling, will be able to roll them over. That is burst meta. Someone has to take the burst. There are "safer" heroes that when played well you can usually meek out after eating cds but I wouldn't rely on them to play like tide.
>>
>>175792497
Yeah I guess you're right. I hate the burst meta but I don't want to go back to the tank meta either. Id hoped by now we'd be able to have a nice in between but Epic hasn't released a tank in months.
>>
>>175794425
I would honestly think that reworking how broken crit is right now would help. I would like to see that addressed before they powercreep tanks again.
>>
>>175795137
It feels like it's just way too easy to get 100% critical rate.
>>
File: zihWDkl.jpg (55KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
zihWDkl.jpg
55KB, 1200x675px
/parag/, let's see that amazing deck you've created
With all this talk about Kwang, I thought I'd share my build with TC, it's a good item on him

https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/deckbuilder/en-US/decks/Synonynonym/393cec3e-596f-4a09-b380-96118ee7f82a/simulate
>>
>>175790967
>you will get bullied hard out of lane if you go for last hits.
That's the entire risk of offlane, no?
>>175790967
>So. You're playing as a character with wet noodles for armor. And you think you can harass the duo lane hard enough to take the tower
>Man it's almost like you don't have a jungler you can have help gank you when you activate her clap ability, ULT, smack them a few times, and as soon as they try to get away, use her ascend ability and then finish them off.
>>175790967
>Why the fuck would you ever want to do this fast?
Take the offlane tower and proceed to bully the safelane, or rotate to other lanes and speedball the other towers
>>175790967
>Just save us both the time and post elo
I was doing this in high gold, bottom plat. Went on a losing streak with Revenant assholes and now I'm mid to bottom gold
>>
Thoughts on revenant now that it's been a while since his release? I feel like skipping his ult until scar and obliterate are maxed works well.
>>
>>175798216
Get his ult early as it lets you snowball with the cp bounty. 9/10 times you are popping it to just grab the last hit on easy secures. Late game use it to cancel big channels, focus out the adc, to get away etc. It is pretty flexible. His obliterate's scaling needs to be toned down or its lvl 1 power slightly reduced. Not by much though as it isn't as broke as mori hive or some shit.
I think he is in a decent spot. Not as crazy as yin, not as weak as grim. Crit is the best on him I have found so far. I think thats just because of how strong crit is though. They need to get rid of 100% crit bonus.
>Snowballs so fucking hard or gets rekt
not much in between
>>
>>175795843
My kwang. Still don't know about TC man.

https://www.epicgames.com/paragon/deckbuilder/en-US/decks/Cheshh/4fd668f6-b6fe-4efb-be25-9ec8b628b7c4/simulate
>>
>>175692394
Is this any good, /parag/, or in trying to do too much, do I fail to do anything at all?
>>
New(?) Countess porn on Paheal.
>>
>>175798216
Sparrow is better and hit's harder and more consistently.

I'll give Revenant the early game dominance, but overall there are better heroes to pick if your matches go into mid-late game
>>
>>175802439
"New Paragon porn?" Don't make me lol-
>Posted: 2017-05-03 13:57:15
Oh shit it's finally starting
>>
>>175801813
go crit and power. Ability pen just isn't very good on him. Early game power > pen and late game crit > all.
>>
>>175801813
Also, attack speed doesn't do shit for him. For early power just do adamant edges into crit. Sale the adamant edges late game and pick up a hunger maul and enjoy 2 shotting people.
>>
>>175803093
>>175803606
The madstones weren't for the attack speed, just for the cheaper damage spike early game. Are you sure ability penetration isn;t good on him? His single strongest attack is obliterate (can easily break 1000 damage: I was only ever able to get Murdock to hit for 930, and that was with Prime).
>>
Day 12 hurray
>>
>>175796332
OK cool post profile cause I was running crit Dekker in offlane and it worked in high gold too haha.......

Back it up homie lemme see them winrates
>>
>>175806628
you can rely on a finicky 1k damage obliterate that has a 6 sec cd and forces you to solo your target or it does ~50% less damage than you intended or you can crit for 5-600 damage per auto reliably with no drawbacks. Up to you.
With the madstones I would still swap em for adamant edges. more power and some hp.
>>
>>175791774
where is this meme that we lost the last thread coming from
it made it all the way to bump limit
>>
>win 4 games in a row to get out of silver again
>get the last card i was missing to finally get all of them
how many losses will i get now?
>>
dead?
>>
>>175811795
You'll never win again
>>
>>175811795
You're in for a rough time, boyo
>>
>>175811795
The deck I want to make I need around fifteen or so more cards.

So much suffering.
>>
>>175812639
>>175812772
guess its time to play HotS to get the overwatch skins till my luck picks back up
>>175812837
can you craft any of them?
>>
>>175812929
I'm poor as shit, just spent all my metal one two other cards I needed for the deck, and I don't any anywhere near enough red stuff for the fury cards I need.
>>
>>175813047
sucks just keep buying card packs every 10k rep eventually you'll either get the cards you need or enough of ones you have to scrap to make the ones you want.
>>
>>175813225
I've been buying the 10k rep packs. I got my first Divine Shield yesterday. I'm pretty excited.
>>175813047
I'm poor too. I'm getting unlucky with cards I need for metal. I want to make a Healer Token badly.
>>
>>175813629
>>175813225
Yeah. It's pretty irksome that I can't make the end all deck that I want, but having to tweak it to fit, and hunt for the cards I need is also kind of fun. And who knows, maybe I'll end up finding something that works better for me any way.
>>
>>175813724
Yeah like how you get card packs for leveling up characters. I have a bit of motivation to play other characters now which is kinda fun.
>>
>>175814068
>I have a bit of motivation to play other characters now which is kinda fun.
this is fine so long as you never play kallari
>>
>>175808793
I was 1407 when I stopped maining Serath, Sparrow and Belica.

I haven't touched Serath for maybe a month. I was sitting around 1350's before Revenant came out and Orb nerf. I'm at 1302 now.
>>
>>175814386
>win the vast majority of my games when I play Countess because I can make up for my teams not pushing lanes in an instant while also dealing enough damage to 1 v 1 almost anyone
>when I try to play anyone else, my ELO starts to tank because I can't make up for sloppy play on my team's part
I've just accepted that Countess is the only character I'm allowed to play in this game.
>>
>>175814262
I'm never playing Kallari outside of a bot match because I'm tired of getting shit Kallari players on my team. I'm glad someone else knows that feel.
>>
>>175814812
i dodge every time i see someone pick her on my team
>>
>>175814909
I've only ever dodged once and am beginning to think I should do it more often.
>>
>>175814781
i felt the same about greystone for a while before they made armor useless now i just always jungle since so many people suck at it.
>>175815025
its worth it when you see really terrible comps
>>
>>175815234
>its worth it when you see really terrible comps
But then there's the one time in a million that it works: I had a great Kallari the other day, which made me more tolerant until I went ahead with a game with a Kallari/ Shinbi and got rekt
>>
>>175815389
>But then there's the one time in a million that it works: I had a great Kallari the other day, which made me more tolerant until I went ahead with a game with a Kallari/ Shinbi and got rekt
>tfw played a game earlier with a muriel building armor and an offlane rampage who AFK'd the first 6 mins
>we won because me and a murdoc carried hard
assume this game is full of idiots
>>
>>175815616
Lesson learned. I wish the dodge penalties weren't so fucking severe, though, otherwise I'd be getting the fuck out of every other draft. I guess that's the point, though, but that just proves that Epic are aware of how fucking bad the matchmaking is.
>>
>>175815879
isn't it just like a 5 min penalty or have they changed it? i stopped playing for like 5 months due to frustration.
>>
>>175815879
The penalties are literally nothing though. They need to be higher if anything.
>>
File: Sparrow Skin Paragon.jpg (153KB, 1173x1037px) Image search: [Google]
Sparrow Skin Paragon.jpg
153KB, 1173x1037px
>>175814781
>I've just accepted that Countess is the only character I'm allowed to play in this game.
That's pretty much Sparrow for me. I've pulled wins out of my ass even with disconnected teammates and feeders
>>
>>175816482
I need to find a character like that
>>
>>175816523
play a few bot matches with heroes you like or think you might like that's what i did till i fell in love with grey and khai
>>
>>175816523
When my friend first showed me this game back in Legacy Sparrow was my first character and it just felt so right.
Every once in a while I do get bored and pick up a new character. I didn't even start playing Narbash (Who's tons of fun) until like last month.
Most I can say is just play who interests you, and when that doesn't work, play heroes who you think wouldn't interest you. You may surprise yourself and find someone you really enjoy and have chemistry with.
>>
>>175816018
>>175816085
>5 minutes
>20 minutes
>1 hour
>6 hours
>day long ban
I mean, I've never dodged more than twice in a row intentionally, but last I heard these were the numbers on Legacy towards the end, and I can't imagine they've changed all that much.
>>
>>175816523
Whoever it is, they need good wave clear or just to be a top tier fighter like Kwang.
Fuck it: stick a Thunder Cleaver on Kwang (you should be doing that anyway) and you have okay-ish if inconsistent wave clear, high damage output and good durability.
>>
>>175816523
I recommend Kwang, he is overall a good fighter and easy to play. Landing the sword tether to save teammates/finish enemies is like busting a nut on yo math teacher
>>
File: 1483944991994.png (134KB, 235x301px) Image search: [Google]
1483944991994.png
134KB, 235x301px
Holy shit I just noticed the new r34 of Countess was by Leeterr
Sweet sandals of Jesus we're in for some shit if he likes the characters
>>
File: Kim Jong Un.jpg (499KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kim Jong Un.jpg
499KB, 1920x1080px
>>175817082
>>175817765
>>175795843
Korea dude confirmed best boy
>>
File: Saliva Generator.png (769KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Saliva Generator.png
769KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: tumblr_ofn2onKOUG1rdewwro2_1280.jpg (314KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofn2onKOUG1rdewwro2_1280.jpg
314KB, 1280x720px
Leeter seems to like Countess a lot. I hope we get some more.
>>
File: 1474181039919.png (54KB, 248x248px) Image search: [Google]
1474181039919.png
54KB, 248x248px
>>175818690
>That collarbone definition

This is too much
>>
>>175818690
Shit. Vampire bitch is hot
>>
File: Deliciously mouth watering.png (893KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Deliciously mouth watering.png
893KB, 1280x720px
>>175819070
>>175819394
I know right.
>>
I-I want to play Countess now
>>
>>175817765
>>175817082
>>175795843
Thanks I'll try him soon. I don't have Thunder Cleaver.
>>
>>175795843
>>175818006
>tfw I can't play Gideon because his meteor shot will screw up my aim with Kwang's tether
>>
File: 1466320243054.jpg (424KB, 514x836px) Image search: [Google]
1466320243054.jpg
424KB, 514x836px
how the fuck do diamond players still not know how to get stacks on sevarog? i just played against a 1706 sevarog with 50 games on him and over 47 minutes he didnt even get to 90 stacks
>>
File: d0JYrDCh.jpg (82KB, 874x1024px) Image search: [Google]
d0JYrDCh.jpg
82KB, 874x1024px
>>
>>175819024
>That ass
I'd be a contributing member of society for that
>That background
Oh Legacy, I miss you
>>
>>175821696
I wasn't interested in Countess before today...
>>
File: Paragon Countess.jpg (1MB, 2177x2183px) Image search: [Google]
Paragon Countess.jpg
1MB, 2177x2183px
>>175821804
Welcome to the Cuntess club, friend.
>>
yeah why haven't they touched mori again

even ice bitch got put in the dirt quicker than this what's the hold up
>>
>>175821959
We wuz shamans and shieeet
>>
>>175821959
>Not having specific decks for Jungle bitch
>>
>>175821923
Now to figure out if I have the right cards for her.
>>
File: Capture.png (150KB, 1262x451px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
150KB, 1262x451px
Oh hey it's one of our guys
>>
I really hate Morigesh
>>
>STILL shitting on Revenant players with my Twinblast.

I gave it time and thought players would've figured out how to play him.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1920x1200px
>no one has the guts to dodge
>win anyways
why the fuck does iggy do so much damage when played semi correctly? waves die instantly
>>
is this game fun or is it bad and dead
>>
>>175823623>>175826161
oh
rip you
>>
>>175826491
Yes
>>
>>175826161
You have two items I want. Ash of the Bitch & Shadow Scroll. Reeeeee
>>
>>175826798
shadow scrolls are a lot easier to get than ash of the whore. iggy doesnt even need it thought because if you get near him he dies anyways, his speedup does fuck all
>>
Anyone else still get these fucking random.freezes???
>>
>>175826962
My team chat broke last match and I was unable to speak to my team.
>>
>>175826962
yeah ive been getting that a bit more this patch
>>
>>175827057
I thought it was just me. Random lag spikes too.
>>
File: Zharkos.png (141KB, 1163x390px) Image search: [Google]
Zharkos.png
141KB, 1163x390px
>celebrity status in a Taiwanese basket weaving forum achieved
>>
>>175828214
Why's your elo higher than everyone else on both teams?
>>
>>175828287
i'm queueing with cdromulus. fobbit is the poster that keeps going against me
>>
>>175828653
Noice. Have fun!
>>
File: CovertGG 2.png (146KB, 754x662px) Image search: [Google]
CovertGG 2.png
146KB, 754x662px
If you guys ever encounter CovertGG in a draft, I'd recommend dodging. He's a cool guy and one of my favorite streamers but he sucks ass.

I've bumped into him twice tonight, he was the weakest link throughout the game and ended up losing the game. I bumped into him a bit after but he was on the enemy team this time and I was the Serath in offlane going up against him playing Sparrow. Long story short, he ended up losing too.
>>
>>175828214
>>175828653
Wasn't Fobbit who posted that one but dunno about that first one
>>
now that i'm 1800 am i cool enough to stream
>>
>>175829771
you just got carried by cdrom let's be honest
>>
>>175829771
You may as well.
>>
>>175830040
the iggy game sure but we only locked those characters because we wanted someone to dodge and they did not
>>
>>175830429
No I meant in general
get to 1800 solo then talk to me
>>
>>175826962
that AND huge lag spikes like 3 sec ones people are teleporting like crazy

I know it's on EBINs net code/server end because I opened up Overwatch and Titanfall after a game and didn't lag on either of those

be nice if the ping/fps counter worked in Paragon like it does those other games but NO, incompetent devs
>>
>>175816940
nope used to be like half that

2min
10min
20min

they're ridiculous now fuck EPIC

>tripple or quad adc lobby
>kallari lobby
>bad picking in general like iggy or crunch
>AND I GET PUNISHED FOR IT, TWICE IF I DECIDE TO STAY 3 TIMES FOR A FUCKING AFK AND 4 IF A D/C
>>
>>175831556
Crunch has the top win rate in diamond
>>
>>175831769
bullshit Aurora does but it is strange that Crunch is up that high
>>
>>175831913
Heroes that almost no one plays always wind up at the top of these things because the few people who do play them are one-trick autists who have completely mastered the hero. They're still not good picks.
>>
>late night plat-diamond
>same 20-30 people spread through every game
>look through their match histories and see them going against the same people
>teams are basically just mixed and matched in a pool of 100 people at night
>>
>>175834076
Nice.
>>
>Jungling Kallari
>Silver
I-I want to dodge but I don't want a penalty
>>
>nearly every top 100 paragon players has a link to their twitch stream on agora
>>
>>175834891
Some of them also have their agora profile info hidden
>>
I think I'd pay to never see Kallari
>>
how do armor/ability pen factor into damage?
>>
>>175834929
They have this so other teams can't see their strats/scrim info
>>
>>175840046
That makes sense.
>>
Why is it always the Khaimera that gets fed? ree
>>
>>175842068
just silver things
>>
>it's another enemy premade episode
>>
Literally been in queue for 2 hours because of queue dodgers, and there are people in this general RIGHT NOW who think the punishment should be even lighter.
>>
I love how psychological warfare is a fucking thing. Gadget is such a bully.
>>
>>175842443
I've only ever dodged once and it was because I forgot to make a deck. It's painful to play with bad matchups but I do it anyway.
>>
>>175819939
Stay away from my main reeeeee
>>
>>175843348
I will until I have decent corruption items
>>
>>175825431
Me too man, me too.
>>
Oh boy, I sure love when our jungler does nothing so our offlane ragequits.
>>
>>175843392
All you really need is a Shadow Scroll with 3 major/ dire shocks, the rest is pure power, so mix and match Adamant Edge/ Staff of The Adamant/ Venom Shell.
And bring a ward.
>>
>>175843673
Sounds like the offlaner's problem, desu. I just let them take the tower if it becomes more trouble than it's worth: more farm for me, and they either have to hang around to defend anyway, or go wandering lanes and miss out on farm.
No excuse for a bad jungler, though.
>>
>>175843718
I don't have a shadow scroll. Rip
>>
>>175844459
Sorcerer's Ward is the next best thing, just don't build Pen until you have most of your power cards bought.
Alternatively, break down 2 uncommon+ 2 common corruption, or sacrifice a single rare. Surely one of those options is available to you?
>>
File: tumblr_ooqbb74BPf1rdewwro1_1280.png (416KB, 807x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooqbb74BPf1rdewwro1_1280.png
416KB, 807x1080px
>>175838207
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PROVXpOqTvw&list=PLx7K-AE5JqhDRUXCgCn76WYRM7KXsxDoc&index=8

fighters build up to 32 naturally without any extra the other classes slightly less so basically 32pen of whatever type will do "true dmg"
>>
>>175844858
Thanks boss. I have a Shadow Scroll now. I dismantled a 4 cost crit and some random 100% crit bonus duplicates
>>
I love saving an ally from a gank by drawing the enemy into a 1vs1 with me as Revenant. I wonder if I negate countess's attack if I pull her in fast enough.
>>
>>175848967
You can but I think you have to do it before the blades come down. Countess' ULT has stopped me personally dozens of times because the ult actually stops your character from doing anything once your caught in the animation.
I did play a match though where I was about to get ulted by Countess and Revenant pulled her into the nether realm.
After shitting my pants, my character was in the cc animation because of her ult but recovered and I hauled ass
>>
>>175834076
I actually kind of like this, ya get to kind of know everyone
>>
>playing Countess
>come in from behind on every team fight to remove an unlucky target from the equation
>mid ult, the entire enemy team turns and unloads everything on me, killing me instantly and saving their teammate
Shit happened three or four times last game, what the actual fuck. Should I congratulate them on their coordination, or blame my team for not using the opportunity to attack?
>>
>>175849987
I've seen this time and time again. Most I can say is that it goes both ways. Either wait and choose the target that your team has already targeted instead of initiating yourself; or your team fucked up and let someone get away with 10 health
>>
How do you think spell vamp is going to impact the game?

It's essentially lifesteal for casters right?
>>
>>175848705
thanks anon
>>
>>175850715
Or mana-steal, can be either.
>>
>>175850715
Link?
If it doesn't drain mana, it's a wasted opportunity.
>>
>>175851078
Never mind, it's on the Reddit
>>
Any tips for landing Kwang's tether? You have to lead the target, right?
>>
>>175852010
yes
>>
What's with so many Aurora players having underscores in their names?
>>
This game has become unplayable. From the shitty burst meta to Moribitch to the insane lag and stutters.
>>
If Spellvamp does drain mana from the targetx Belica is gonna be murdering Countess/Gideon even harder with her drone + vamp.

If it is lifesteal then alright too, I guess.
>>
Everything about fighting Morigesh is annoying and infuriating.

>Sprints at you and marks you with that fucking shriek
>Ticks damage on you for 12 solid seconds while auto attacking you and shrieking at you multiple times as she chases you
>Loud as fuck global ult

It infuriates me because I know if my jungler rotated more, she would be punished for chasing and tower diving so much.

The sounds and nature of her whole kit is so rage inducing.
>>
Play Support
>Sieger never defends towers

Play Sieger
>Carry feeds the enemy jungler

Play Carry
>Everyone else does too

Play Tank
>Build nothing but defense and regen and spend all game baiting chases and juking erratically while my team feeds off of the enemies tunnel vision.

OOOOOh so THAT'S how you're supposed to have fun.
>>
>>175858854
what the heck is a sieger
>>
>>175859054
a typo
>>
>>175859054

People who can manipulate minion waves well and push lanes remarkably fast
>>
>>175859127
what was it supposed to say?
>>
>>175859198
Seiger
>>
>>175859054
>>175859127
>>175859198
>>175859314

Wait I had it right the first time.
It's the term they use for Pusher.
>>
How do the defense penetrations work in this game?
I'm coming from Dota and I don't understand how the defenses work.

Is penetration ever worth it early on?
Can you bring people into negative defense?
How much is enough to compensate for base defenses?
>>
>>175859615
see
>>175848705
May not clear everything up, but might help
>>
>>175859615
Go back. Even 7.0x is better than the hot garbage that is this game.
>>
>tfw no desire to play until after v.40 because I don't want to get used to the game how it is now only for it to change drastically.

What am I supposed to do for two weeks?

Dota 2 is too hard to get into, Heroes of the Storm seems way too brawler-esque (so is Paragon right now, but at least it looks cooler), and League Of Legends just rubs me the wrong way.
>>
>>175859615

32 ability pen will get you true damage on even tanks as long as they don't build any armor cards, which in this burst/cc meta people rarely do. Even Greystone is just another crit/crit bonus character now because it's the easiest way to win the game.
>>
>>175732645
Wait a sec, why wouldn't you want a grim to have higher attack speed? I only use 3 cp on a whirling wand but it makes all the difference in the world and let's me kill someone instead of almost killing them.
>>
>>175867146
Nevermind I'm fucking retarded and can't read.
>>
>>175865239
>build tank sevarog
>win

>build glass cannon dmg sevarog
>lose

idk m8
>>
>>175852010
It takes a while to get used to, just aim ahead and it'll land because it isn't an instant tether.
>>
>>175869725
glass cannon sevarog only works if the enemy is retarded and even then your Q has dogshit power scaling and will only do like 50 more even with full power
>>
>>175869725
>glass cannon sevarog

is this a meme ?
>>
>tfw 55 friends have been offline for 3 or 4 months straight
>saw one log on yesterday and sit in menus for awhile before logging back off
>>
>>175882428
epic killed their own game
>>
>>175876808
yeah if u succ
>>
ON RELEASE HEROEE:
>Serath
Trash
>Aurora
OP as fuck what the hell
>Shinbi
Trash
>Yin
OP as fuck what the hell
>Morigesh
Epic focus groups must just sit around taking mad bong rips without clearing cause they're smoking SOMETHING fierce
>Revenant
Shitters who can't aim think he's balanced and sucks past mid game because they miss all their shots and their Q stops instantly deleting people but people who can actually aim understand how O FUCKING P he is

Like dude how often do you see Shinbi or Aurora picked anymore? Epic is trash at balance bro.
>>
Why is moving to a different area called "rotating" ?
>>
File: 1473401152888.png (276KB, 842x1295px) Image search: [Google]
1473401152888.png
276KB, 842x1295px
>>175887685

off > mid > safe
off < mid < safe

I dunno a rotation would normally mean something round I guess if I had one of those 3 pic diagrams with each lane it'd make sense but what you are doing is covering the lane "closest" to you so there's no gaps and you don't lose towers

Don't worry if you're bronze/silver/gold because no one does this ESPECIALLY not junglers
>>
>lose a game we were comfortably winning because I get nuked in a badly-timed team-fight and the rest of my team are too braindead to stop chasing kills to defend our inhibitor
>core goes to 10% as a result
>enemy team just deathballs up the lane and finishes it

>next game's going well, too
>but our Aurora will not stop pinging for us to group up and attack mid lane
>everyone does, every single time, despite them having a Dekker/Aurora/ Gadget ult combo waiting every single time

I want to strangle these people that ruin all of my hard work with their shitty playing.
>>
>>175857679
It's probably going to be a lifesteal, Belica is already good as fuck now meta wise giving her EXTRA mana draining capability will make her OP and will probably see her "adjusted" if so
>>
>>175889425
I've just been curious as to why it's called that, when beyond say something like starting off, there's no real route anyone follows anyway
>>
pre-game bump
>>
>>175876808
not entirely. if the enemy team has a dogshit sevarog its viable
>>
File: Untitled.png (10KB, 379x505px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
10KB, 379x505px
>>175890126
I think it's just because it's a sort of cyclical thing.
>>
>>175893290
that's a fucked up looking vagina
>>
>>175887003
My friend is a master Aurora and still plays her
>>
File: file.png (912KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
912KB, 1920x1200px
>how not to play sevarog
>>
File: ProMori.jpg (10KB, 143x58px) Image search: [Google]
ProMori.jpg
10KB, 143x58px
I love silver league.
>>
>Disassemble cards for Shadow Scroll before bed
>Wake up and open diamond chest
>Shadow Scroll & Madgem
O-Okay Paragon
>>
>>175898536
You can never have too many shadow scrolls.
>>
>>175898775
Having two might be nice, yeah. I see a fair number of players stack shadow scrolls
>>
>>175899662
I have 5 from the time I bought into the stacking shadow scrolls meme, but now I just dump all my pen into one Shadow scroll and build power in everything else. Ability Pen isn't a priority until mid-late game, so it's good to leave it off and focus on the essentials. I get the logic in thinking that you're keeping pace with the enemy's natural armour gain with each completed card, but power is just more versatile (assuming we're talking Countess here).
>>
>>175900990
The ones that I see stack it are Morigesh players. I thiink I saw Gideon stack it a couple times too.
>>
Why is Revenant so fun? Who else should I play that has a similar play style/kit?
>>
>>175901604
Makes sense: Morigesh's main shtick isn't utility and wave clear, it's explicitly fucking other players up at every opportunity.
>>
>>175901812
Morigesh. They're basically the same character.
>lock-on damage ability that ensures other abilities do more damage
>shitty wave management
>annoying as fuck unavoidable damage
>>
>>175902005
Agreed
>>
Did old AotW proc on Belica's aoe or on the zap?
>>
File: 1466932579894.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1466932579894.png
53KB, 256x256px
>someone else on our team picks sevarog
>21 minutes
>he doesnt even have 50 stacks
>ask why
>"lol ever heard of lag?"
>>
>>175904418
There have been a lot of people lagging and disconnecting recently, myself included. I wonder why.
>>
>>175904736
lag does not affect your ability to q jungle camps
>>
>>175904861
I don't know how Sevarog works
>>
>>175904897
he's nasus
>>
>>175904998
I figured he had to last hit to get stacks. I was wrong kek. Neat.
>>
>>175905056
he has to last hit with his Q which is an aoe ability
>>
>>175898018
handle? I want to get back to high gold again

in fact I want to see if /parag/ can even back up all this talk they do

i'm really tired of playing with retards I expect to lose you can't win every game but lost streaks of 3-5 sometimes even 7 is just unacceptable for any game or genre it's clearly bad matchmaking and idiots that don't understand MOBAS or objectives playing this game
>>
Is feeding Khaimera really a silver thing? Why do they do this?
>>
>>175905364
I'd really like to get a rotating group going but I have the auts (not really) and don't like talking to folk. Also pretty sure we're split between Yuopoors and Calpistanis, so the odds of getting a consistent group together seem low.
>>
>>175905992
>Why do they do this?
They might be shit? Also, it's definitely a thing where, if you can't get into a groove, you're fucked: if the enemy team has you on the backfoot early, it's hard to break the fear.
>>
>>175887685
Because you're moving to cover another position while someone (assumingly) goes to cover your position until all is well again.
You're team is a shape and you're rotating positions or angles
>>
File: 1466550347679.jpg (52KB, 600x604px) Image search: [Google]
1466550347679.jpg
52KB, 600x604px
>50 minute sevarog
>not even 90 stacks
>blink charm and thick blood

STOP PLAYING MY FUCKING CHARACTER
FUCKING STOP
>>
>>175906616
Watch him have just created a brand new meta build that everyone's going to start using tomorrow.
>yes, of course: a Blink Charm for double the escape!
>Thickblood so those fuckers won't be able to heal their way out of a bad situation!
I mean, Thickblood might be a decent card to have in reserve if you see a team with Countess, Kwang and Narbash in the draft. Or not.
>>
>that terrible feeling of being new and wanting to dismantle some cards so you can make new ones, but not knowing enough about the game to know what is a really really good card and what isn't.
>>
>>175907941
I know that feel. I hope I didn't fuck myself by disassembling 4 point crit cards
>>
I really hate being cucked out of fun. This match ended at the 13 mark and it's going to be over an hour I'm sure
>>
>>175907941
Back in my day we didn't have card crafting
>>
>>175908160
You're good for crit: I think the game gives you enough crit upgrades, Spears of The Rifthunter(s?) and Riftmagus Sceptres to get your crit where it needs to be (hovering around 48% is the norm).
4 point cards in general have a bit of a stigma because of the way you used to gain cxp on Legacy (3 points at a time), as well as just being stupid expensive and making it so that your build takes forever to come together. They have their uses, but they're awfully specific.
>>
>>175907941
Make sure to dismantle any duplicates of active cards or ones with unique passives
>>
>>175908378
Just focus on your own play first, anon: get those last hits and play defensively. Help where you can, but work to your own objectives first. Do the things your team are too stupid to do (controlling river buffs, warding Raptors/ OP, etc.). Slow pushing works pretty well in games like that, too.
>>
>>175905205
>>175905056
doesn't have to be the Q to get stacks, just an ability
>>
File: 1490721644683.gif (163KB, 190x199px) Image search: [Google]
1490721644683.gif
163KB, 190x199px
>15 minutes into the match
>we have 4 kills and 20 deaths
>already 4 towers down, they have all of theirs
>it's a lost cause
>have to pick up my sister from school
>"sorry guys, gotta go. can we surrender? it's a lost cause anyway"
>3 cucks vote no
>wait 5 more minutes
>still getting raped
>"for real, I need to leave. PLEASE surrender"
>3 no votes again
>fuck it, turn off my PS4
>come back later that night
>hit with a 24 hour ban
What the fuck? Fuck you, Epic
>>
>>175908910
We lost. Someone kept putting up a surrender vote but it kept instafailing. I don't think our Morigesh even had one kill.
>>
>>175908937
You should have afked instead. That's what a Shinbi did in a match I was in and didn't get disconnected.
>>
>>175904418
nope that is for sure real. you'll think you're highlighting the minions and then your game rubber bands and then your standing next to nothing using your Q. If you're rubber banding and playing sevarog it's annoying as fuck
>>
>>175909014
Ouch. Better luck next time anon.
>>
>>175909216
At least I got to rate my fun 1 star.
>>
>>175909106
You still get penalized if you don't do anything
>>
>>175909396
Good. Fuck that Shinbi.
>>
>>175908561
This. I grinded my ass to get those 1 point cards
>>
>>175909641
I am not looking forward to having to craft a billion 1 point cards
>>
>>175909318
I'm convinced those are just there to let us vent sometimes.
>let me tell you how bad your matchmaking fucked up, Epic
>the river buffs did the same thing they always did, you fucks, how am I supposed to grade that?
>>
>>175909915
I just broke down any extra cast/ strike tokens I had, since putting more than three in your deck is a waste of space. The merging of damage types with monolith essentially doubled what I had, so I broke them down (wouldn't recommend doing that until the card rework comes out, though: you never know what's going to happen).
>>
>>175910350
I'm really new so I've been trying to craft some stuff. I want a healer token badly and am tempted to see if I can squeeze one out some how
>>
>>175910683
Yeah nevermind, not gonna happen. Wow it's expensive.
>>
File: immortaldick.png (264KB, 500x1042px) Image search: [Google]
immortaldick.png
264KB, 500x1042px
>1v1 me bra ULT
>kick his ghostly ass
>wake up in the middle of the enemy team
>thunder cleaver + stasis gem
>wait 2.5 seconds to get rescued
>based steel ults as most of the team joins
>dare to fight back and win the fight

Ah, I keep playing for moments like this
>>
>>175909915
you just need 6 my man
>>
File: el pensador.jpg (16KB, 221x246px) Image search: [Google]
el pensador.jpg
16KB, 221x246px
Is health regen viable past the 15min mark?
>>
>>175912429
It kind of is, but there are much better options
>>
>>175912429
only on rampage and only if you build all items regen with clearheart
>>
>>175914093
Will Blight hard counter that build?
>>
>>175914202
>implying anyone but morigesh builds thickblood or blight items
>>
>>175914238
I built blight on sparrow once. I-Is that bad?
>>
Feng with attack speed is scary holy fuck
>>
I hope the next hero is melee
>>
>>175916964
Do you know how many melee heroes we had in a row brah?
>>
>>175917236
No but I'm going to pull my hair out if they make a third burst hero in a row
>>
File: 1474756212339.gif (3MB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
1474756212339.gif
3MB, 500x318px
>First pick in lobby
>Lock in Sparrow
>Teammates lock in Revenant and Twinblast
>No one didges
What the fuck is wrong with these people?
>>
>>175917323
Hope it's a new support desu
>>
>>175917329
Welcome to silver, brother
>>
>>175917396
Speaking of supports, why doesn't anyone play The Fey? I can't get over how annoying the wings are personally.
>>
>>175917474
No hard CC besides ult, she can be brutal when built with damage
>>
>>175918274
The bot version of her is obnoxious
>>
Sexy halberd swinging character when?
>>
>>175921591
Feng Mao already exist
>>
>Allied Morigesh never go mid
But why
>>
How long until health/amour become not shit
>>
>It's another Khaimera is invincible with a pocket Morigesh episode
>>
bup
>>
I hope the possible Greystone rework will be good
>>
what is with the trend of putting a minus sign after your name
what does this signify
>>
>>175929381
SomeFagStoleMyNameblsdon'tnoticetheminus-
>>
Bad Revs on my team are triggering bls halp
>>
>>175917329
embrace the silver brother
>>
>>175930750
Gold isn't any better, is it?
>>
bampujuiceru
>>
>>
>>175934410
Don't fucking tell me you won
>>
>>175934410
first time i lost to bots, 3 fuckin afks with a muriel to help me, fuckin impossible
>>
>>175934410
Wew someone had something to prove
>>
>>175934459
no i didnt unfortunately, was trying everything but impossible to win, at the end the bots did the left inhibitor and all five of them pushed there and won ffs
>>
>20 minutes in, haven't seen the jungler a single time
>People keep asking him for help
>It's a Sevarog who then brags that he's up to 90 stacks already
>So that's what he was doing
>We lose from the enemy snowball

Jungler is not a farming simulator, nor is it just a way to build stacks.
>>
>>175935584
Pretty much a farming simulator according to my teammates. Feels bad
>>
>>175935584
So many people get this wrong. I hope it improves when you get to plat
>>
>>175924229
Shit wave clear, she can mid but it's hard if it's not a mirror match she needs constant babysitting by jungler and good luck getting that in solo

>>175924689
When you get a time machine and go back to legacy, I was curious about the top 10 mobas and somehow Paragon made the 2017 list under HoTS and Smite which are known for quick battles, I didn't even know other mobas had 1hr plus long games until I read some descriptions but EPIC doesn't want a MOBA they want a brawler

>>175931051
not much, no "rank" is just focus on your plays not your team
>>
File: 1483976105469.gif (1MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1483976105469.gif
1MB, 300x169px
>>175917329
>>175917409
>>175930750
>>175931051

Lost 2 matches before this and dropped out of gold.
>"Am I ass at this game now?"
I was bottom 1289 when this match happened.

We won.

>After game lobby chat
>"lol can't believe that worked"
>"Teamwork baby!"
>"Wow you guys lmao"
>"I take back everything I said gg"
Is silver more fun than Gold?
>>
>>175937268
tips 4 jungle?

I try to help my team in lane and then of course the guy who picks rev mid gets mad when you don't have the camps cleared 24/7 and he starts farming them effectively starving you
>>
>>175938443
All you can say for shitters is "Don't steal my jungle," but then they may do it more.

I don't jungle often, but as always, keep an eye on that mini map.
Kind of have to predict when your teammates will need help, predetermine what jungle camps you're going to clear just in case a teammate needs help before you do so that you can remember to clear the camp afterwards etc.
Most times I've died from junglers I never seen then coming, jumping out of the jungle in team fights instead of being frontline.
Just a few beginner tips off the top of my head
>>
>>175917323
Oh fuck, you've just made me realise. Are they still going to release heroes in chunks? PLEASE don't tell me we're going to have at least two burst focus heroes next before anything different
>>
>>175938130
>I was curious about the top 10 mobas and somehow Paragon made the 2017 list
Not that surprising, the genre is popular but strongly monopolised, I'm not sure if I could even name 10 mobas.
>>
>trash some cards I'll never use
>I now have enough red stuff to make what I need
>but I don't have the upgrade cards for them
Well time to just sit and wait until I can get around 20,000 metal
>>
>>175938880
DOTA, DOTA 2, LOL, HotS, Paragon, Battleborn
uhh..
uhm...
Shit.
>>
>>175939151
Smite
>>
>>175939151
the adventure time moba
>>
>>175939373
Is smite a moba? I thought it was just a top down diablo pvp thing, no minions or objectives other than kill.
>>
>>175939151
HoNs uuuuuuh there was another that I can't remember
>>
>>175939481
It's totally a moba, pretty much a less vertical and worse looking but much more polished and better balanced version of paragon
>>
>>175939481
You're probably thinking about the Arena mode, it's just one of like 6 game modes, although one of the most popular ones. The "main" mode, called conquest, is still a "classic" moba with three lanes, jungle, towers, farming etc
>>
>>175939481
It felt like a MOBA too when I tried it.
I think it was third or first person in the tutorial
>>
>>175939819
>>175939695
>>175940430
I'm pretty sure I'm thinking of a different game at this point.
>>
File: smite.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smite.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
>>175940631
>>175939481
> top down
Yeah, probably
>>
Saving bump
>>
euthanize players who autoattack minions 24/7
>>
Is v.40 coming out this Tuesday?
>>
>>175948107
Don't think so, no.
>>
>>175948107
Expect more skin recolors and inconsequential bug fixes.
>>
>tfw dekker and howi secure a flawless team wipe and victory

There should be more memes of these two
>>
I'm seeing this Zharkos and CD guy everywhere.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTTLhloUgsM
>>
>>175951665
>Hey guys ZHARKOS here don't forget to subscribe and SMASH that LIKE BUTTON
>>
File: 1493182923652.png (202KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
1493182923652.png
202KB, 300x450px
>Look for a general for this game a couple of months ago. Can't find one
>Find this thread on a whim

Well this is nice. Is Paragon getting more popular?
>>
So I've tried building crunch as more of a caster, getting lots of power and some mana regen, and it seems to be working rather well. Someone suggested getting Ability Pen. how much is really worth the cost of getting it, would you guys say?
>>
>>175957408
Welcome aboard, we have these thread since February I think. They're kind of slow, sometimes even suicide watch slow though.
>>
>>175957408
member when the only dude making threads was the graphics tard? We've come a long way
>>
>>175957524
Since most of Crunch's damage comes from bursting his abilities, it's definitely worth building ability pen. Put a Stinger Boost on in you have room, too.
>>
>>175957524
You want about 30 pen late-game. People rarely build armor, so that gets you all the way through their natural armor.
>>
File: 1489795721023s.jpg (2KB, 125x111px) Image search: [Google]
1489795721023s.jpg
2KB, 125x111px
After playing some other mobas while I wait for V.40 to get back into Paragon after a couple weeks absence, I think I've noticed something the game needs.

Right now, there is so much CC and burst damage, but only 1 burst heal item, Quenching Scales, and no burst heal heroes.

Yeah there are a good amount of ways to heal over time, but with how high burst is, 225 health is not going to save you, especially if you can't be healed by 2 or more different scales in a row (not sure if you can, but I thought it was like team shield. I may be wrong.)

If your character doesn't have a stun or high burst, you really feel it when team fights roll around. If we had someone who could burst heal high amounts of health or some high cooldown cards that could, maybe team fights would feel more strategic or something.
>>
>>175948107

The 16th.
>>
>>175938978

Use the nearly endless supply of Rep you get to just buy card packs and single cards of the affinity you need.

Unless you're new to the game. If you're max level, you will end up like me sitting on an unspendable amount of rep since I have masteries for everyone I want.
>>
>>175959320
I was told about the Stinger thing, looks pretty good, but it'll be a while before I can craft that.
>>
>yfw Silver into Gold into Double Diamond
>>
>>175961175
If you're in that ELO range where teamfights happen often and people don't just push lanes for 40 minutes try building crunch tanky late game. The pure brawler style of being hard to kill while constantly knocking the enemy team into the air is really fun.
>>
>>175964595
My deck involves getting an Elder Mage amulet mid game, and getting some health onto it and my guardian ward, so I end up with about +600 HP when they're both maxed.
>>
File: 1450569300522.png (87KB, 259x230px) Image search: [Google]
1450569300522.png
87KB, 259x230px
>still no sevarog or kwang skins/balance changes
a-at least revenant got 6 recolors on release...
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
>notgf doesnt want me to play without her
>6 stars from diamond chest
>sadly comply
>open gold chest today
>this
>>
>>175965562
Yeah that'll definitely let you eat a few more nukes, but when I mean tanky I mean like 900+ extra HP with a bunch of ability and basic armor on top. 600 extra HP is really good but when your job is to just chuck the enemy team into the air constantly while they're focusing you to make it stop you'll want more. If you're just building pure burst though then 600HP is fantastic.
>>
>>175968485
I've been getting better things from gold chests honestly, diamond only ever awards me lucky rep
>>
>>175968086
>balance changes for Kwang
What the fuck? Why would you want this? He's probably the epitome of a balanced hero.
I'd love to see some skins though
>>
>>175960234
>there is so much CC
lel no there's not all those fucking nerfs and anti CC cards have basically killed that shit, the most CC you'll see is Dekker or Narbash

and yes it works like (team) cards meaning you can't have more than 1 per 20 sec

Who knows what they'll change with V.40 I remember them saying there was NEVER going to be a dot character and look what we got....
>>
File: tJ6wEcx.jpg (222KB, 696x398px) Image search: [Google]
tJ6wEcx.jpg
222KB, 696x398px
>>175951665
>watching any paragon YT other than Beanhead09,RGSACE and Slyphin

nb4

>watching any YTer at all

>you can't watch them if you just go to the links in the description for the deck builds
>>
File: 1447463541594.jpg (15KB, 320x290px) Image search: [Google]
1447463541594.jpg
15KB, 320x290px
>>175968086
>have enough coins for a key
>sure, why not
>Chrono Boss Revenant
>neat, I guess I'll play him a bit more of-
>it's just a default skin recolour, but it's marked as a tier 3 skin
>a recent update also threw in YET MORE recolours of Undertow Gideon
>>
>>175973664
Nibori's pretty solid. Guy should diversify his channel into basic fitness routines to really capitalise on the "fit gamer" shtick, though.
>>
Good job!
>>
>>175948107
will it fix anything?
>>
>>175980925
I hope it at least brings some build variety. I'm tired of the 100% crit builds.
>>
What game modes would you guys like to play ? I would personally like a to play longer matches in a legacy-style map. I'm taking monolith as an arena-type map and game mode as it is now
>>
>>175973664
Aylit is the best tho
>>
>I'm against belicia
>My jungler never ganks her, even when forcing her to overextend and pinging
>I'm belicia
>enemy Jungler shows up and co-ordinates with midlaner to try and gank me every 2 minutes
>>
File: file.png (4MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
4MB, 1920x1200px
reminder that if your stacks dont look like this at this time you are a bad sevarog
>>
>>175987658

>Only 135

Ah, to be a new Sevarog player again.

If you don't have 450 stacks MINIMUM before you even start your first ganking attempt or river buffs, you are absolute shit.
>>
File: ulose.jpg (131KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
ulose.jpg
131KB, 1024x768px
>>175973664

>RGSACE
>The guy who doesn't even play on his main account and just stomps silvers with a smurf
>The guy who always sounds like his nose is plugged up
>The guy who recently adopted the 'NEW CHARACTER IS INSANE!???!' style of clickbait
>>
>>175968485

>Obeying someone else like a bitch and not doing what you want

Seems to have worked out for you this time, though.
>>
>>175988020

If you think that was a bait attempt, you have spent far too much time here. Can people not just make stupid unfunny jokes and remarks?
>>
>>175988309
What was it
>>
>>175988803
this
>tries to bait but doesnt realize they cap at 200
>>
>put into a bad matchup against a 4 stack
>lose badly
>next draft, called out by some guy that was on my team because apparently it was my fault we got completely stomped(?)
>next game he's on the enemy team and does exceptionally well
I can feel that prick's smugness. Bad feel

The game after that had a Narbash who would type toxic essays in chat and left his carry because he wanted to farm instead of take the tower. What the fuck is wrong with this community? Also matchmaking.
>>
>>175989971
Too many dudebros. Not enough turbo-autists
>>
>>175973664
It's fucking arCtyC, you dumb ass. It's the black guy you see in every hero announce stream, the community manager.
>>
>>175968734
Well with what I'm working with now it's
+600 hp
+288 power
+22 attack speed

With Stinger it should be around
+~850 hp
+228 power
+22 atk spd

With another utility, like Toxi-gel or something, I'll have 900+ hp but sub 200 power. And that's not even attempting to add in ability pen, which I'm guessing is an okay trade off for power anyway.
>>
>>175931051
No matter what you will get retards even in plat
>>
File: 132547698211.jpg (1MB, 2148x1833px) Image search: [Google]
132547698211.jpg
1MB, 2148x1833px
>tease new community corner
>don't release it
fucking epic
>>
>>175994317
THEY FINALLY FUCKING RELEASED IT
>>
>>175994441
>it's real
fucking beautiful
>>
File: moon.png (599KB, 860x446px) Image search: [Google]
moon.png
599KB, 860x446px
oh fug new hero confirmed get hyped guys
>>
>>175996505
Interesting
>>
>no mana on Kallari jump
>Kallari gets hp regen when she goes invisible
>passive that pops her invisibility when she gets low on health
She actually sounds like a true offlane hero now
>new hero is a female
>new hero has a blind
>new hero has a pull?

>new changes coming to the offlane
HYPED AS FUCK!
especially since I'm mostly offlane, can't wait to see what new mechanic they've added to help us out and make the laning phase more interesting.
>new card changes too
my deck is so wet right now boys help me out
>>
File: Speedarrow.png (805KB, 924x523px) Image search: [Google]
Speedarrow.png
805KB, 924x523px
Heeeey this sounds like what happens in my matches to everyone
>>
>You can Stasis Gem Morigesh's ult
Naisu
>>
>Khaimera is not designed to be escapable
O-Oh...
>>
>>175994590
wtf I love countess now
>>
>>175998850
>loving fapbait
>>
>>175998850
Same desu
>>
File: dAsmVkU.jpg (887KB, 3200x2000px) Image search: [Google]
dAsmVkU.jpg
887KB, 3200x2000px
>>175998220
Grim can deflect both those ults, Serath can Q, steel can bullwark for 90% block dmg, grey can res etc. etc.

build a blink charm on sparrow or charging brute I hope the team didn't seriously bother answering to these idiots.
>>
>>175998945
It was a really long answer and they said Khaimera was designed to not be escapable kek. Also he mentioned how Sparrow might build a Blink Charm to get out of it but then Khaimera does the same.
>>
File: i deed i.png (3KB, 358x36px) Image search: [Google]
i deed i.png
3KB, 358x36px
>tfw finally back at 70%
>>
>>175997025
>Now there's going to be an even bigger influx of kallari main noobs
>they'll be like "she got buffed chill dude"
>but the problem won't be that she was a bad hero but that most players just plain sucked with her, on top of those buffs still don't help what is fundamentally flawed with her
>>
>>175998945
ikr, a lot of heroes have a way to deal with that. Murdoc can shove that shit for fucks sake. And you can even buy stasis gem, shield, or QS for shit like that.
Also, what's the deal with complaining about khaimera? His jump is the only thing he has that makes him usable. You already know you can't run, if 1v1 you can even stand your ground and most of the time beat that nigger. if 2v1 o 3v1 you should have placed a ward man.
I don't know if it's any diffferent in higher ranks, but this is true in silver at least
>>
>>175999483
Dunno about your matches but my silver matches feel like bronze. Or what I think would be bronze anyway.
>>
>>175999483
as someone who picks him whenever i jungle i rarely get people who stand and fight except for greystones on occasion. most either try to run or just let it happen.
>>
>>175999365
Lemme see that deck anon
>>
File: Kallari_Red_Death_skin.jpg (63KB, 864x486px) Image search: [Google]
Kallari_Red_Death_skin.jpg
63KB, 864x486px
>>175999435
>those buffs still don't help what is fundamentally flawed with her
Kallari has definitely been undertuned since Monolith dropped, but I don't see anything fundamentally wrong with her kit. Care to explain why you think differently?
>>
Is there a comprehensive jungling guide anywhere?
>>
>>176000573
which one do you want? i have 3 decks for different scenarios
>>
>>176001409
The deck you would use when there's a Yin ADC, Serath Jungle, and a Narbash support.
>>
blup
>>
>>175995285
Kek
>>
>>176001502
will post after this game
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1920x1200px
>dont get jungle so cant play sevarog
>enemy team has cosby
SIGH
>>
File: 1316021599745.png (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1316021599745.png
13KB, 200x200px
Can't use Countess in this TDM meta: no one's ever alone anymore, and the map is so small that rotations may as well be instantaneous, That's not even mentioning the constant threat of a roaming Deathball and the fact that towers provide zero insulation from getting dove.
>>
>When your team always tells you to jungle
>Never jungled before
Time to try to jungle...
>>
>>176002731
Alright cool
>>
>>176002853
Must be nice being in an ELO bracket where people aren't clinically retarded.

>>175998220
>BlazeTheRoach asks: "are you guys satisfied with the base movement speed of characters and how quickly you can traverse the map?"
Fucking. LOL. That guy must have been laughing his ass off.
>>
>>176003123
Don't forget to pop your head out and gank once in a while.
>>
>Hey can you jungle
>I can try
>Guy who asks steals my jungle
>>
Countess would be sexy vampire lady if she didn't have that piercing.
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>176003239
>where people arent clinically retarded
enemy team
sure on the enemy team. they were 300 average elo higher and i lost 3 rating for losing
>>176003123
here's the deck
>>
>>176005105
Thanks friend
>>
You know, I really fucking hate the people that play these games sometimes. I love how people won't help you when they're a couple steps away but they'll complain when they're off alone and die.
>>
bemk
>>
>>176000657
She has a trash can for CC. Her kit involves running around the map stealthily and getting picks off players who are out & ganking. Except wards completely and utterly nullify all of that. She's squishy as all fuck and if you focus her down for half a second shes done for. Hell even if she catches someone alone chances are they'll be able to 1v1 her free anyway.

Her ult is butt, its either a KS or a defensive teleport to tower button but it doesn't really add value to the field. It just doesn't do anything.

She's greedy. She needs farm to even have a breeze of an impact. She can't clear camps very quickly. She absolutely needs early game kills or she will fall behind around the 25m mark and have no impact.
>>
>>176008032
That explains why people dodge when someone selects her, thanks.
>>
>>176005436
>Save a guy from death
>kill his chaser but the chaser kills me
>guy I saved says I shouldn't die so much
I hate paragon so much.
>>
>>176009897
Literally me. They ask for gank, I gank, they run the opposite way on full HP. I was so fucking tilted last match.
>>
>when you go 23-4 AND STILL LOSE
REMOVE CP CAP its so fucking horrid when you win early game hard as fuck, secure mid game but stupid shit happens and the game ends up 50m+ long. Then the carry that you completely assraped and is 0-100 has 852 power with 230 lifesteal and dicks you down raw.
>>
>>176011640
I don't know why but people absolutely refuse to surrender or take down towers until 50+ minutes.
>>
>shinbis dogs are skillshot
>do next to no damage
>morrigesh mark is lockon
>hits like a train

wtf??
>>
>>176012605
If people refuse to surrender I feed or just run around the map not helping letting them spam GOOD JOB! while I get to play the game and they sit in respawn for like almost 2 mins

If you're going to make me sit through shit I'm going to make you sit through shit
>>
How do you kill Yin?
>>
>>176014915
as what hero?
>>
>ywn have tantric voodoo sex with morigesh
>>
>>176017004
I hope you like bees
>>
>When your team is winning but no one wants to push
>30 minutes in the enemy team is starting to hurt us
>We start losing
please
>>
>>176018219
>Their inhibitors are STILL up
>>
>Spell vamp added
>Morigesh invincible
Wh-Why are we hyped for spell vamp again?
>>
>839 reputation for 40m+ match
>>
I love quickly losing games after 30+ minutes because people are shitheads.

Especially the cunts who go solo into the enemy jungle, die while trying to escape, then blame the team.

Good job team.
>>
>>176018901
Are you implying you need more REP?
>>
>>176019210
That sounds like 2 or so matches before my last one. Grim.EXE fed hard then called us a shit team at the end when we lost. I think he died 17 times or so.
>>
>>176019272
>Played with a dude once that went 0-21 as grux
>Nobody took them seriously
>When no one was watching the retard took down an inhib and won the game

I don't know if I should be mad or congratulate the fucker
>>
>>176019392
That was our Grim but he didn't take down shit. The enemy was waiting for him each time. I think he was intentionally feeding.
>>
>>176019231
Yes
>>
File: file.png (978KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
978KB, 1920x1200px
>silver
>>
>tfw you hope V.40 will bring you back

Fingers crossed, boys. I miss Paragon, but I am thoroughly sick of burst damage with no burst heals to counter and the influx of lockon/homing abilities.
>>
Bls Ebin dlet Whorigesh
>>
ded
Like us inside
>>
I don't know what's wrong but I've been playing worse and worse every day. What's an easy character that you can't possibly fuck up?
>>
I'm convinced its a new space cop hero with flash bang,discuss.
>>
>>176028496
>STOP RIGHT THERE: Dash forward and hit enemy with baton
>Assault & Battery: Bash enemy with baton several times in succession
>Flashbang: turns your screen as bright white as it can get and annoying ringing
>Ult - Right To Remain Silent: Character is silenced and locked in a force field prison for 4 seconds
Alternatively fit a taser somewhere
>>
>>176028496
I'm down for more sci-fi heroes, but we have two space cops already. I would love to see some kind of alien soldier or bounty hunter. Like, actually futuristic looking one.
>>
>>176029319
>or bounty hunter
Yeah he's coming out a couple weeks ago
:^)
>>
>>176028496
Space cops on all lanes
>>
>>176029591
>ghost cowboy
>alien
>futuristic
Yeah, I know what you mean, but try again. I mean, those were just examples but to be honest I'm thirsty for pretty much any alien characters which aren't some savages. I just feel that restricting characters to almost only humans, recoloured humans and aliens which are for some reason only savages(Grux, Rampage, I&S to an extent) is a waste of sci-fi setting. Only advanced aliens we had so far are Howitzer and Grim, but neither of them fight on their own.
>>
>>176030070
Gideon could have been a graylmao. I want more ayys too. What about an crystal looking alien? It could be INSERTCOLORHERE with pulsing, glowy eyes.
>>
>>176026426
kallari
sevarog
>>
>>176018824
yeah i'm kinda afraid about this. people seem to think this will be good for build diversity but I just don't see how it will not be OP for some characters
>>
>>176033892
Waaaaaaait a sec... All those Reavers that hit you like a tr-NOPE NOPE NOPE
>>
>>176014429

everytime my team wants to surrender it's always the terrible teammate who tries to 1v4 and gets mad at the rest of the team for not suiciding with them.

so yeah I always vote no to force them to sit through their own retardedness. Seeing them type

>GUYS OME ON JUST SURRENDER

always makes me laugh
>>
>>176034132
Feels bad that you need more than 3 yes votes
>>
bamop
>>
I should feed with Sevarog
>>
I want to like Gideon, but he's just so damn boring to play.
>>
Tfw countess lewds

Finally decent r34
>>
>>176034132
And the fucking lack of balls on some of these players man.
>we're winning all lanes comfortably, all of our towers are up with them down to t2 with lanes pushed up
>everyone ahead in CP
>two people die
>A Surrender vote has started with like 3 people voting yes
Like how much of a bitch do you have to be to tilt so fucking hard that you wanna give up when we're winning
>>
>>176040298
>guys we lost an inhibitor it's time to surrender :(((
>>
>>176040603
>guys they took orb prime it's game over just surrender
>>
Wow I somehow managed to not feed terribly. Dunno if it's just beginner's luck with Yin or what. I went offlane and wrecked Rev+Howi. Bad players kek.
>>176039949
Muh dick.
>>
>>176041709
Ahahaha Yin rewarded me for leveling up with a gold chest. 100 Topaz, 1 Ebin Key, 100 Metal, 1 Diamond Chest.
>>
>>176041815
>Executioner Murdock
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: wendykun.jpg (258KB, 934x930px) Image search: [Google]
wendykun.jpg
258KB, 934x930px
>>175998220
>sparrow is completely useless
>the look on their faces

holy shit this guy must be in wood league if he thinks sparrow is useless
>>
>>176042269
>wood league
>Sparrow
I see what you did there m8
>>
>>176042269
Shhhh.

I like it better when nobody knows about Sparrow.
>>
>>176042712
I know right. Sadly the jig is up. They revealed how stronk she is in the video. I've seen a couple more Sparrows than usual today and they've all been shit and can't aim.
>>
>>176042841
Haven't seen a murdock in weeks either.
>>
>>176043282
I've seen a couple and they only ever use their ult at point blank range. Usually not getting a kill nor assist doing it.
>>
HOW DO WE FIX steel?
>>
>>176044291
Reduce damage across the board or make health/ armour viable.
Alternatively:
>being able to turn/ buffing movement speed with Bulwark
>increase deployment speed of the energy shield and give teammates a speed boost when they pass through it like Gadget's Speed Gate
>passive armour like Greystone
etc.
Just buff his kit or take back one of the two previous nerfs (damage and radius) to his ult.
>>
God damn it /parag/: get out of the bars and clubs and bump this thread you fucking normalfaggots. Weekends are always dead around here.
>>
played a game solo q vs 5 stack and didn't do terrible but we still lost

also it was fun being Sev with thermo bond+toxi gel against belica, rampage, and aurora.
>>
>>176046390
Just buff him or revert nerf yeah
>>
Going in for another one of these shitshows lads, wish me luck.
>>
>>176052613
>decker walls you
>become invincible
Based thermobond
>>
Stop playing Revenant.
>>
>>176061090
no
>>
File: rarebowie.jpg (35KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
rarebowie.jpg
35KB, 640x633px
>>176059083
>belica stuns you
>rampage rocks you
>dekker walls you

only lose 1/4th health while your team doesn't get hurt

it feels like I'm cheating

I can't wait to throw stasis gem on Sevarog when it becomes univeral for maximum shit lord status
>>
File: lucia-dzediti-morigesh-paragon.jpg (418KB, 1058x1413px) Image search: [Google]
lucia-dzediti-morigesh-paragon.jpg
418KB, 1058x1413px
>>176039949
She's ass bro
>>
File: 1493344354413.jpg (74KB, 960x891px) Image search: [Google]
1493344354413.jpg
74KB, 960x891px
>>176042712
Everyone knows about sparrow since her buff putting poor space cop in 3rd probably 4th now with Revenant

I have a late game 700+ dmg crit sparrow that will 3 shot pretty much anyone not building armor
>>
>>176065562
wud fugg
>>
>>176065252
Mori is best girl everyone knows that
>>
>>176065046
I've never seen that Bowie before; mind if I save it?
>>
>>176066026
save it, it's all yours friend :^)
>>
>>176065562
where are the countess lewds like this?
>>
File: Make way for the Homo-Superior.png (101KB, 320x207px) Image search: [Google]
Make way for the Homo-Superior.png
101KB, 320x207px
>>176066369
Thanks chief.
>>
Got to go boyos: don't let her die now, you hear?
>>
File: elos.png (35KB, 1210x264px) Image search: [Google]
elos.png
35KB, 1210x264px
look at this shit
i manage to get to 1411, then i lose 8-9 matches because of shitty teams
>inb4 im the shitty one
always ended the matches with a good kda
>>
>>176070541
Seems to be the way Epic's matchmaking works: every time I hit a new high, the quality of my teams goes to absolute shit, or the quality of the enemy teams skyrockets. After a serious losing streak things improve in leaps and bounds again before the process repeats itself. Been playing since October and every time it looks like I'm about to make some honest-to-goodness headway, the matchmaking saddles me with kill-chasing idiots who don't know how to push objectives or properly farm.

Last game I played, the enemy carry was at double the last hits of our carry 15 minutes in, which goes to show the difference in understanding of the game mechanics (and therefore skill) that the matchmaking decides is equal.
>>
>Get into game
>team notices enemy are all russian's
>already they are starting to crack

Get your shit together
>>
>>176072032
could it also happen also because i write "bad" things in chat? everytime i see some dumb shit i write something like "wtf u idiot"
>>
File: 1431916869832.png (286KB, 645x597px) Image search: [Google]
1431916869832.png
286KB, 645x597px
>playing offlane Countess
>game isn't going so well for the rest of the team, I'm just chilling because the enemy Narbash can't aim his Thunk for shit and the Revenant isn't even slightly aggressive
>team is getting bodied left, right and centre (well, just right and centre, really)
>then the toxicity starts: "Good Job!" "Thanks!"
>after two surrender votes fail, they get themselves into yet another hopeless fight at Raptors
>sound decisions-making is sparse, and three fifths of the team die in the jungle beside the buff as a result
>Gideon stands on mid watching it happen because fuck that
>I arrive just as the fight ends and regret it because now the entire enemy team is on the other side of the fog with nothing to do but roll over me
>Gid jumps in and ults the already weakened team
>I Dark Tide them as they scramble to escape
>TRIPLE KILL
>ALL ENEMIES HAVE FALLEN
>push the minions in seconds all the way through a t2 and inhib, then take their core
Fucking. lol.
Didn't deserve that win, but I'll take it.
>>
File: c(o)untess.jpg (95KB, 850x819px) Image search: [Google]
c(o)untess.jpg
95KB, 850x819px
Yfw she will never suck your penis
>>
>>176073630
>Didn't deserve that win
You certainly did, and the Gideon too for seeing that you were about to get fucked.
>>
Fuck me. I love you Kwang. I took a win out of my goddamn asshole.
>We started with a disconnected Rev in our team
>Countess and I died in the first 5 min
>Somehow managed to kill enemy grim and narbash the second time.
>Kept killing them
>Win every fucking team fight from there on
>take the core ezpz and win

I may be getting a little bit good (finally)
>>
>>176065252
I'm all about asses though
>>
>>176065562
who's number 1?
>>
>open silver chest get gold chest
>open gold chest get diamond chest
>open diamond chest get two card packs
goddamn it
>>
crit or lifesteal on kwang?
>>
>>176082528
Neither
>>
>>176082528
Build tanky late power early unless you want to be deleted in 2 seconds
>>
I'm so tired of awful revenant players

Whatever dumb cut gets first pick always locks him in despite never playing any adc
>>
>>176083616
>Build tanky late power early
thanks m8 should i just build pure power or add other stuff?
>>
>>176085856
PURE POWER maybe some ability pen

Matter of fact just fuck building tanky and just go full power, you'll die in 2 seconds in this meta anyways
>>
>plat
>can only get two or three games a night between five hours because people still like to play carry mid/three supports
>>
>>176087751
>three supports
fucking why
>>
>>176087751
So plat is just another kind of retard people
>>
>>176091838
i had a muriel who built armor in back to back games and we won both because the adc and i carried hard
>>
File: tumblr_oorwvhZY5x1rdewwro1_1280.png (436KB, 825x879px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oorwvhZY5x1rdewwro1_1280.png
436KB, 825x879px
>>176073771

she succ me
>>
>>176073041
Hey now watch your language you stupid fucking NIGGER
>>
>>176087751
I'm in plat too, literally the only way you can play is with friends. Never solo queue, and if you are going to play with only one or two friends make sure they're lower elo because otherwise you're going to get pitted against 5-stacks in plat and we all know how that turns out.
>>
bumpity bump
>>
What's the deal with spell vamp
>>
bimp
>>
>5 wins in a row with 4 different characters
feels good man
Too bad this is probably about time for a downturn in the matchmaking
>>
Reminder if you solo queue in Silver don't select Support. Two ADC is okay if the other one is a Revenant. They're always wood elo
>>
Cooooool. I had enough topaz that all I had to do was dismantle two Tempus Pearls and now I have a Stasis Gem! I was going to ask for advice if I should do it but I remembered someone said to dismantle duplicate actives right?
>>
>>176103004
also unique passives, like crit bonus
>>
>>176103004
Some of the 1-cost tokens are considered rare, which yield good dismantles too. Guard token and health token come to mind.
>>
It seems like right now my problem is metal. I have barely any 1 cost cards but nothing really to disassemble. Healer token costs so much. I guess if I really don't get anything by day 26 I'll get 2,000 metal from the login bonus so there's that.
>>176104508
I have one Barrier Token and one Guard Token but no duplicates of them. Thanks.
>>176103754
Thanks.
>>
>When you get 5 Sinister Drain
I-I just want universal lifesteal fuck off game bls
>>
bamp
>>
pumb
>>
>>176080330
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zo-DMLGXOF4
>>
How much time with no bumps does it take for a /vg/ thread to hero
>>
File: 1473379664904.jpg (609KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473379664904.jpg
609KB, 1920x1080px
>>176111960
who knows /parag/ is lucky i'm up this late/early
>>
>>176112024
Well that's an unexpected nostalgia hit. Wasn't he also completely pink even earlier?
>>
>>176112024
Nice Power Rangers villain
>>
It's so jarring going from pvp to bot matches.
>>
>>176112024
I miss the old prime pit and the old black buff
>>
>>176112826
I pretty much just miss everything on Legacy anon
>The huge, beautiful map
>The amazing looking giant jungle
>No safelane/offlane bullshit
>Build variety instead of full dmg
>Dunking
>Harvesters(yeah, they were a bit tedious, but they were a fun little side objective)

Monolith's gameplay might be better, but it just doesn't have a soul that Legacy had.
>>
What reason is there to play pvp over bots?
>>
>>176115001
The fact that the game is designed strictly for multiplayer and becomes incredibly boring if you remove the whole competition element?

It's like asking "What reason is there to play a basketball match over just throwing balls into an unguarded hoop on your own?".
>>
>>176115310
I meant to ask if the rewards were any different except for stars. I like pvp more.
>>
>>176115362
Ah, all right then. I think you still gain rewards as normal for players vs bots, but you gain none for bots only. Not sure if they're any lower than pvp or the same
>>
>>176081959
Score!
>>
I'm not sure I like playing bot games. It's nice being fed but it's easy to make mistakes and not get punished. Oh and, you don't need the rest of your team in bot games. Heh...
>>
>>176118164
Bot games are busted (or they were, last time I checked): you just have three enemy bots, usually 2 of them ranged, piling down your offlane for the duration. The fact that ranged bots can never, ever miss is a problem here.
>>
>Bots never miss
I don't like it but it's sadly to be expected from the creators of Unreal Tournament.
>>
File: DLT.jpg (258KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DLT.jpg
258KB, 1920x1080px
>>176118828
Don't you dare to shit on UT anon
>>
>>176119257
I actually had a lot of fun playing UT. It's the only reason I gave Paragon a chance. The devs of UE/UT, yes please!
>>
File: 1466971043853.png (621KB, 738x716px) Image search: [Google]
1466971043853.png
621KB, 738x716px
>Play Sparrow
>Win
>Play Twinblast
>Win
>Play Yin
>Bars, yo
>Play Revenant
>Lost, but with positive K/D/A

I start thinking I'm ass at this game until I play another hero. I don't know what it is.
>>
>>176119665
>win win win
>I'm ass at this game
What? Anyway, try a jungle or support character: two very different playstyles but both with the potential to completely change the course of a match if used well.
Kwang, Rampage and Sevarog are the best jungle picks, Dekker and Narbash for support.
>>
>>176119904
I mean to say that my losses with Revenant are so jarring that I start thinking that I've lost my touch with the game.
Also thank you but I've been playing Paragon long enough that I can play multiple roles now. I got tired of being upset that my favorite picks get locked during the draft. Been having tons of fun with Narbash lately.
>Draft lobby
>Lock in Narb
>teammate: "Oh cool a Narbash, I never see many"
Are the other supports just better or something?
>>
>>176119904
Rampage aint shit no more, Sev/Kwang/Grux are the best. Khaimera only if you silver stompin
>>
>>176120263
Khaimera is literally invincible in silver
>>
>>176120142
Everyone wants to play waifus instead
>>
File: todays winnings.png (21KB, 297x312px) Image search: [Google]
todays winnings.png
21KB, 297x312px
How did your games go today /parag/?
>>
>>176121579
>Waifugon
Sounds about right
>>
Will V.40 bring back the players, or is the game gonna be low pop until release advertisements kick in?
>>
>>176121809
The latter.
>>
File: First thundercunt, third hunter.png (2MB, 1589x591px) Image search: [Google]
First thundercunt, third hunter.png
2MB, 1589x591px
I just came. My first Thundercleaver.
>>
>>176121651

>+11 elo

What rank are you in? I'm high gold and the most gain I ever get is 8.
>>
>>176121841

Damn.

I didn't realize it until just today looking at my friends list, but less and less of them log back on anymore. I have around 5/60 who just seem to sit in menus forever or play a round and then log off. Around hero releases I get like 11 online playing bots with the new hero and then they're gone.

I want my 60/60 online again, constantly sending and getting invites to stacks
>>
Will official release be a seemless transition or are they gonna kick us all off for a couple weeks before release? Also, nothing is getting reset right?
>>
>>176121883
I'm mid gold and my team was 3 golds, 1 plat, and 1 silver against 3 plats and a gold. I'm on OCE so mismatched shit can be pretty common.
>>
>>176122142
I'd assume that if anything would get reset it would be the rankings since that's what they did with the Early Access and now beta ranks.
I extremely doubt that personal level or anything of the like will be touched
>>
>>176122046
Yeah, I know this feel. Back in early open beta we could easily make 4 or 5 person team every day with my friends, now I sometimes can't find even a single person to play with.
>>
Friends just got me to download this game a few days ago, they just started recently too.
It seems like everyone just constantly pushes lanes and doesn't bother with last hitting minions
also minions seem retardedly overpowered (or maybe towers/inhibitors/cores aren't strong enough?)

Is this constant pushpushpush normal for this game or is it just because we're starting out and are in the new player elo range?
>>
Bump before I go to sleep
>>
>>176126005
it's a new player thing mainly, it can work in a real game because towers are garbage but it really just opens the lane to free ganks from the opposing jungler.
>>
>>176126005
Pushing lanes can be good for when you're about to hit the tower for good damage immediately after.
Last hitting minions is a NEED though so make sure your friends know that.
The other bad habits may die down eventually if yall want to get better at the game.
But just enjoy being new for now and have fun.

While you still can.
>>
>>176126420
That's what I thought. Most of my moba knowledge comes from playing League for a few years. It was really jarring how weak towers and inhibitors are...and how much damage cores take from minions, they die in seconds.

>>176126718
I don't know how to have fun in a moba, especially when all the randoms play worse than bots
>>
>>176127283
find a stack and pubstomp like you would in CoD.
>>
>>176127283
>especially when all the randoms play worse than bots
Well at least your disappointment wasn't as strong then
>>
Hey guys twitch/paragoncompetitiveleague is live if anyone is interested. Learn some strats or something idk.
I'm just gonna spam the chat with dumb, forced memes.
>>
>>176128494
What memes
>>
Why are people attracted to trying to kill heroes when we're on the core, whittling down its hp?

If these inept cunts had just focused the core we'd have finished 20 minutes ago.
>>
>>176128817
" CoolStoryBob I used to miss ults like that in Bronze CoolStoryBob "
"HotPokket My name is Aurora HotPokket This is my lane HotPokket I'll steal your jungle HotPokket And Gank mid lane HotPokket "
Off the top of my head
>>
>>176129068
because people try to play this game like it's a TDM
>>
I really hate how everyone runs away in a teamfight at full HP and leaves someone to get picked off then everyone dies one by one
>>
>>176131483
To be fair that's the style of game Epic is trying to push
>>
Yin on my team had 6 power and all attack speed plus crit items and hit like a wet noodle. REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>176132934
then why not just get rid of towers and cores altogether and make it like an overwatch clone
>>
>>176133204
I can see them making a game mode that does exactly that.
>>
>>176133204
Apparently another game mode is still in the works along with ranked mode
>>
Epic needs to figure out whether or not paragon is going to be a MOBA or a hero brawler.

Because they ditched a perfectly fine map (long match times, didn't suit their vision they said), they made towers incredibly small and weak, in an incredibly small map, forced engagements everywhere, ditched the shadowplane, replaced it with WALLS OF UNDERWHELMING FOG, made orb prime incredibly easy to get, made orb prime an easy game-ender, released broken characters consistently (it took them a month and a half to give aurora the nerf she needed), and forced everyone to build straight damage on their decks.

Why is there not a punishment for every midlaner building straight shadow scroll/burst engine/amp crystal? Why is that okay?

I've played since it first opened to founders and I've been here since the beginning, I'm now in plat - but there is no fun in the game anymore because the strategy to win involves contesting raptors before 20 minutes, having an inevitable teamfight, and then rushing orb before 40. There is almost never a balanced game, it is always a romp one way or another.

I love this game don't get me wrong but if I could go back in time to early fall I would smack each and every employee as hard as I could and tell them to simply bring back the rooting system which they decided to ditch early summer/late spring (because you guessed it, lower match times).

I'm not trying to be one those guys who's all "hurr DURR legacy was poifecct i play KHAI" but monolith is nothing right now and the lack of depth to the map is honestly pretty saddening.

They got rid of the jump pads nobody used on midlane because supposedly PEOPLE WERE USING THE ENEMY'S. I don't understand the problem with that. Why not just disable enemies from using the friendly jump pad if it's that big of a deal?

Paragon is a hero brawler right now, not a MOBA, and it needs to really decide what it wants to be sometime soon.
>>
>>176133931
They couldn't even take the time to change all the ability videos on the site to Monolith. So now you have this really cool looking map in the background while you see what heroes do.
>>
>>176133931
>they made towers incredibly small and weak
>forced engagements everywhere

These are the only points I'll dispute because I agree with some of the other things you've said.
Ebin said that the towers are a +1, in that they are not there to protect you. They are only an obstacle to help protect the core. It's the player responsibility that they stay up.
I don't think I'd keep playing this game if the towers were something to protect you
As far as forced engagements, Ebin have also said that they want a hybrid of the moba and brawler genre.
>>
>>176134880
>towers aren't supposed to protect you
That's the dumbest thing I've ever read and I wouldn't be surprised if Epic dev team has never played a moba in their lives. That has never ever been the case in the history of ever. Late game absolutely, with proper farm towers should tickle but not like Paragon.
>>
>>176137020
On one hand, for a moba I agree with you.
For a brawler, I disagree.
>>
>>176120142
Narbash is my favourite support because he's meant to be imposing and get into the fight while also ensuring that the carry/ team can get away when things get bad. Dekker's just so flimsy I personally hate her HEEYAH! shit, too
>>
>Don't have a lot of time to play
>decide to just get into a co-op pve game
>we fucking lose

How in the shit
>>
>>176139067
Bots literally cheat.
>>
>>176139067
bot's have perfect aim, a semblance of coordination and don't afk on the team like most people in pve.
>>
>Game has given me 13 vicious kinetics
So it really wants me to build all my fury characters with high atk spd cards huh...
>>
>>176139067
Fey bot is unstoppable
>>
Bumping because I'm a N I C E G U Y
>>
>>176146253
the nice thing to do would be to let it die
>>
>>176147061
LET IT DIE is pretty cool
>>
>>176147061

Not letting it die cause I'm a N I C E G U Y
>>
New thread soon, then countdown to v40.
The "new" character with v40 is Kallari/ Greystone Rework, right?
>>
>>176147502
is it? the ads i've seen for it make it look so cringey.
>>
>>176148292
Greystone rework? They're not actually doing that are they?
>>
>>176148347
>What are you, 12 btw haHAA ?
Yeah it's edgy as fuck but it's basically the poor man's Dark Souls. It's still fun.
>>
File: Grey.png (201KB, 499x392px) Image search: [Google]
Grey.png
201KB, 499x392px
>>176148364
It's just speculation based on this.
>>
>>176150480
ughhhhhhh why would they do this
>>
>>176150480
That's going to be the space greystone skin, some idiot (i don't remember who) was meming about greystone being a space knight and for some godforsaken reason the idea actually caught on. I really hope they don't make this have gay space sounds, although there is a lot of room for cool space partial effects.
>>
>>176151238
particle*
>>
File: 1473372577323.jpg (914KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1473372577323.jpg
914KB, 3840x2160px
>>176133931
>They got rid of the jump pads nobody used on midlane because supposedly PEOPLE WERE USING THE ENEMY'S

I was wondering about that, it makes jungling harder
>>
>>176151573
I don't even see why that's considered a problem.
>>
Revenant's ult is suce a game changer
>enemy Kwang is chasing down a low-health teammate and completely ignores me
>oh no you don't, fucker
>ult, scar, obliterate, auto
Now you're nearly dead with nowhere to run and you didn't get that kill to boot. I'm not going to pretend that he isn't kind of bullshit, though.
The good news is that the Hex of The Devastator Pen/ Crit build passed the test.
>>
>>176143840
fey bot is a pain in the ass, but then you get shit like rampage bot who's a total potato
>>
>>176154490
If only I could land a rev on my team who isn't retarded.

The last one was still farming while at 60 cxp.
>>
>>176147502
It was for a whole couple of seconds
>>
File: 1473958079502.jpg (386KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1473958079502.jpg
386KB, 1920x1080px
Is there anything you can do other than draft dodge this stupid bitch?

what heroes do you play when someone insta locks this usless pos?

I hate that fucking smug warning about ruining peoples gameplay experience

NO PEOPLE PICKING KALLARI ARE RUINING MY GAMEPLAY EXPERIENCE
>>
File: 1494042385717.png (192KB, 300x343px) Image search: [Google]
1494042385717.png
192KB, 300x343px
>>176165584
I am bumping this solely because you didn't die and I want everyone to get pissed at you.

it's YUOR FAULT
>>
>>176165584
>Is there anything you can do other than draft dodge this stupid bitch?
carry hard and hope that kallari goes positive
>>
>>176165584
Kallari isn't always a bad pick. Don't let her jungle though, does best as offlane. She needs to have thunder cleaver and a small amount of lifesteal, and maybe stinger boost.

If you're in silver your kallari will be no worse than the rest of your team most likely
>>
>>176169142
>does best as offlane
i've always felt her too squishy to offlane properly i've seen some pretty decent kallari who start off as a support though.
>>
should i make a sparrow or GRIM deck?
>>
>positive rating players
Who the fuck actually does this? What kinda kiss ass would shower their enemy with accolades?
>>
>>176171114
I commend my teammates if they do well and report every afk/ feeder

>inb4 it does nothing

Yeah well...
>>
>>176170814
GRIM, more dynamic and more mastery involved. Sparrow is a lot easier but you have to build a charm.
>>
>>176171384
yeah time to see if the deck i built for him is shit or not
>>
>>176171223
>feeder
So basically anyone that sucks? People like you should kill yourself.
>>
>>176172974
Not him but part of the reason people reporting intentional sabotage for feeding is because if there is a continuous pattern EPIC will look into their history and see if they do it intentionally. Reporting a bad player for sabotage because they have a bad game is harmless, they have to have a history of it to have anything done
>>
File: 1476081089622.jpg (143KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1476081089622.jpg
143KB, 500x650px
>>176172974
>Don't report people who go 3-16-1
>Don't report people who die repeatedly and type "wow you guys are pussies stay back all day lol lern 2 fite"
Did I describe you faggot?
>>
>>176173420
I don't report anyone, reporting people is for faggots.
>>
File: 054.png (441KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
054.png
441KB, 600x600px
>>176174365
I should have known better than to reply to a bronze
>>
>>176174818
>bronze
I'm unranked. Ranked is only for epeen and isn't a reflection of real skill.
>>
>>176173135
You just want to report people you don't like. EPIC won't do shit cause they need people to play their awful game. Your reports are utterly worthless and only make you feel a little better about yourself.
>>
ive got an account in gold and an account in plat. queue times for plat are fucking horrendous and people in plat for the most part fucking blow. playing in gold is so much more fun.

I just noticed this thread has 744 replies but only 59 posters. goddamn didnt realize ya'll were working so hard to keep it alive

if anyone in silver or low gold wants to get boosted you can add me. i made the offer last thread and forgot to ever post my account name
>>
>>176178497
>queue times for plat are fucking horrendous and people in plat for the most part fucking blow.
>if anyone in silver or low gold wants to get boosted you can add me.
Sounds like I'm good where I'm at
>>
>>176179507
Plat isn't horrendously bad but in plat you only play against 5-men and smurfs. It's definitely more competitive and can get pretty scummy
>>
>>176178497
What server are you on?
>>
MAKE NEW
>>
>>176178497
>only 59 posters
dang i guess this really is the smallest thread on this board
>>
>Ask our jung to gank our lane because enemy has been over extended for fucking ages
>"I dont gank. Im jungler"

How can people function without a brain? As a jungler its FUCKING LITERALLY your job to gank.
>>
>>176181567
I've had a jungler tell me it wasn't his role to take towers. He was playing as Khaimera
>>
Quenching scales is such a lifesaver
>>
>>176178497
Then post your account name now faggot
>>
>>176177441
Nah, they do. If yo get reported enough or email epic they ban people.
>playing with an annoying bitch who just won't shut up
>you guys suck you know what report me if you like nothing will happen
>went out of my fucking way to contact epic
>check his agora.gg page
>dude used to play every day
>hasn't been online for a month

Wew ebien
>>
>>176182594
Pontiac007
>>
>>176182354
early game maybe but 225 falls flat as fuck late game dump that shit
>>
>>176182905
Well aren't you a little bootlicking cunt.
>>
NEW THREAD WHEN?
>>
>>176185008
NEVER
E
V
E
R
>>
Bump?
>>
>>176187391
It's over thread limit
>>
NEW THREAD

>>176188043
>>176188043
>>176188043
Thread posts: 757
Thread images: 93

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.