[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 858
Thread images: 156

File: 1493733256721.jpg (192KB, 1620x835px) Image search: [Google]
1493733256721.jpg
192KB, 1620x835px
Previous>>175656990

>[BB-chan's Counterattack / Let's Meet at the Electronic Sea]
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170501.php
>Period: 05/01 to 05/24
>Extra related servants (and Tristan) will have an advantage during the event
>New combat and NP animations for Liz (Lancer) and Robin.
>New servants:
>4* BB (Moon Cancer) [Welfare]
>5* Melt (Alter Ego)
>4* Passionlip (Alter Ego)
>4* Suzuka Gozen (Saber)

>Pre CCC event campaign
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170417
>Nero Bride's NP power-up through Interlude, also animation update
>New Mystic Code
>Servants appearing in Extra CCC have half AP Interludes and Strengthening Quests
>Main quests half AP until Solomon, 19th until 30th
Rate-up gacha:
>May
1 Karna
2 Tamamo no Mae
3 Bride, Gilgamesh, Karna and Tamamo no Mae
>Gawain, Nero, Emiya, Liz, Robin Hood and Cu Chulainn, also CE Victor from the Moon, Another Ending Piece of Year 2030, Ideal Holy King and Demonic Bodhisattva are always on the rate-up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
http://fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
http://imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
http://pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
http://fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
http://kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html
>>
Kiara soon.
>>
File: C-0pVNYVYAMqKNo.jpg (137KB, 1448x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C-0pVNYVYAMqKNo.jpg
137KB, 1448x2048px
>Yet those hands will never hold anything
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: Guan Yu 9.jpg (186KB, 738x1111px) Image search: [Google]
Guan Yu 9.jpg
186KB, 738x1111px
Guan Yu 5* when lads?
>>
>Bond:
>1: Don't get too close. You, you're just a temporary Master who somehow managed to summon me in some once in a lifetime fluke. Your standing is far from high. Know that we are not equals.

>2: We Alter-Egos were made to deny humanity. You could call the two of us natural enemies. Furthermore, it's a one-sided relationship. We are the predators while you are the prey.

>3: I see you aren't the type to learn from experience. Aren't you scared of me? My legs are thorns with these bladed heels, my poison can dissolve all that it touches. Outside of my role as a supreme weapon, isn't there nothing else you might want from me?

>4: I said this before, but there's no way I could ever love you. ...Hey, don't make a face like the world is ending. It's just how it is. The only way I can show love is to hurt the other person.

>5: *sigh*. I get it already. I lose, you win. I never thought I'd see someone else as patient as that person. Okay, sit down already you stupid Master. It's only for a bit, but I'll let you sit in my lap.

Changed the third sentence to flow better in english. A literal translation: "A person as patient as this, outside of that person this is the first time I've seen this."

Only going to do Meltlilith because I'm a sucker for her character archetype. I'm sure someone else will do the others.
>>
>>175676757
IS THAT A
>>
>>175676642
>People like you are the reason why people think FGO is bad since the writers are forced to pander to otaku because of waifufags.
Except F/Go doesn't pander to waifufags at all

>None of the supposed "Waifu" versions of characters ever appear in anything
>All of the characters who ever show any interest in Guda always forget it at the end of the order like Sanzou or Ishtar so it's irrelevant
>Returning characters like Tamamo and Nero don't give a fuck about Guda
There is literally 0 waifufag pandering, Guda gets shit on 24/7 in favor of Hakuno if anything

Even the characters that do love Guda only do so because they're either insane like Kiyohime, desperate and have no other option like Serenity, or have someone else as their #1 like Raikou
>>
>literally two seconds before I clicked post on a new thread
Dodged a bullet there
>>
File: 62532887_p0.png (732KB, 666x1000px) Image search: [Google]
62532887_p0.png
732KB, 666x1000px
I love my wife!
>>
>You arrive at a new area. Before it became SE.RA.PH, this place was where maintenance and operation took place for the manipulator. The manipulator arm was used to investigate the ocean floor back when Seraphix was still an oil platform.
>BB hacks in again, and asks if you've used up your AP today or used any bronze apples to help. Use when it should be used, spend when it should be spent. Go full throttle for the sake of the "now" and don't give a thought for the consequences. This is the proof of the consumption society and competitiveness that humans love so much.
>The BB Channel begins, and Melt says that BB is probably just going to add some troublesome rules again. BB is troubled by Melt being in her rebellious phase, but praises her ability to grasp what's going on quickly. In the first place Melt has the highest intelligence amongst the Sakura Five, so that's why she is so antagonistic towards humans.
>Melt doesn't deny what BB says, that she is not an ally to humans. But she moves for her own reasons and is disgusted by BB's methods, so she's no ally of hers either. BB wonders if the reason why Lip is so obedient and Melt so rebellious is because of her flat chest. Melt angrily retorts that it's not about the chest size and that if BB keeps prodding there she'll kill you first before killing BB.
>BB says that certainly it would be the greatest pain to her, to have the toy she went to such lengths to obtain wrecked. But if that happened, her tolerance would go to zero and she would wipe SE.RA.PH. and everyone out. For BB it's as easy as turning the power off; some Servants might survive, but you wouldn't. You're 4000 meters under the sea, if SE.RA.PH vanishes then any human would die instantly.

More Reddit summaries.
>>
Is everyone not Roman incompetent to lead Chaldea? Olga gets almost everyone killed and Da Vinci is also doing a shitty job. I hope the Clock Tower dispatches someone who can do their job.
>>
>>175676906
>You ask if she means the observatory mentioned by the therapist's records. BB says that was supposed to be spoilers for the next channel, but if you already know about it then it saves her the trouble of explaining.
>Anyway, BB's here to introduce the new goods rather than talk about this. There are new items, gate keys for each area, and she'll also throw in a new Sentinel into the bargain. It's Tamamo Cat. Gawain is surprised that the Caster that came with him is now on BB's side. Melt asks if that is also your Servant. It seems that the class is different, but is it the same? You don't seem sure yourself, and in fact can only apologize for Tamamo Cat's existence.
>Tamamo Cat says that when she came to she was an abandoned cat in SE.RA.PH, picked up by BB who put a Collar of Absolute Obedience on her, so now she's just a cat that only runs about to repay her owner. BB is a bit concerned why Tamamo Cat is still chattering away even after being bound by the same geas as Lip, but, well, the cat is a strong Servant after all. It's meal time now, so she sics Cat on you.
>After the battle, Tamamo Cat complains to BB that your team is strong and that a single Servant gauge won't be enough to handle it. BB asks if Cat has properly used her KP.
>Cat: ".............K.........P..........?"
>BB is quite upset at Cat's dumbness, and laments that if only the Robin Robotization Plan made it in time she wouldn't have to witness such a blunder. Cat then promptly goes and falls through the traphole that BB had set up.
>>
>>175676963
Don't worry, the Clock Tower will send Shirou.
>>
>>175676906
>>175677062
'Thanks Reddit! Upvoted!
>>
>>175677062
>BB is about to run off, but Melt stops her. She asks BB about what Marble said, regarding Lip crushing 128 "new" Servants. BB says that of course new Servants have been summoned. Lip crushed them all though. Right now there are about 30 Servants left in SE.RA.PH, and isn't that just boring? A safe SE.RA.PH is meaningless. She'll summon more and more Servants, and they'll fight more and more. Otherwise it would not be a recreation of the Time Temple. What this SE.RA.PH wants is tens of thousands of Heroic Spirits.
>Gawain is surprised that B.B. knows about that battle. It is a record of an event that occurred beyond the universe, but BB has her ways. She says she is just a game master, and that what ties the law of causality together is always the karma of the audience. Well, that's about it for Q&A time, and BB disappears, saying that you have one hour of real time left before SE.RA.PH sinks fully.
>You wonder if this is really just a simple singularity. Gawain apologizes, saying that if we had Merlin's Clairvoyance it would be possible to see through to the truth, but the only thing you can see at the moment is the scenery ahead of you. But rather than that, you're more concerned with getting the Cat back first. Gawain smiles and is thankful to have you as his Master. You continue with the exploration of SE.RA.PH.
>>
>>175677062
>Tamamo Cat literally confirmed not at Chaldea ever at any point
TAMAMO CAT FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH, INTERLUDES CONFIRMED NON-CANON
>>
>>175676842
Who is Mashu or Kiyohime? Who is Jeanne Alter in ebin?
>>
>>175677190
And I'll repost the bond CE translations, wouldn't want the cuckposters to miss their fresh meat.

Meltlillith - The Radiant:
>Future and past,
>Other people and the world are impure says a girl.
>It's good as long as I'm the only one here, other flowers are not needed.
>However, past memories destroy the independent heart. Brilliant things are limitless. I know the weakness of those who value the beauty of those other than me.
>"Yes, I certainly knew love. But my pride does not change. I’ll get the things I love. I will make beautiful things shine. Using plenty of love as a stepping stone, I will shine as the star of the lake. To give back to the person who loved me, Is that not the greatest form of gratitude?”
>The Queen of Nectar fearlessly laughs. While not crushing the flowers she received, but cherishing it in her arms.
>>
>>175677218
>Jeanne Alter
wow way to provide a perfect example of shit that ceased to be relevant because she faded away before the singularity collapsed. She's literally irrelevant because she doesn't exist anymore

>Kiyohime
Only loves you because you summoned her, if Hakuno or any other random fuck summoned her she'd ride their dick too

>Mashu
Worse than anyone Hakuno has and one character doesn't turn the writing of F/GO into "shitty waifubait"
>>
>>175677213
Nah there is another answer option wheb Mel ask if Tamamo Cat is your servant where you just go "Yeah, but she is not the one I brought though"
>>
>>175677314
Passionlip - Without Looking Away:
>Understanding and sympathy, Myself and lover are unnecessary shouts a girl. If I’ll be hated anyway, I want everything to disappear.
>However, past memories engulf the lonely heart.Even if the world is filled with pain, There will always be a heart who wants to save.
>“Yes, I knew love. Even if it doesn’t get fulfilled, even if we won’t meet, There was a person who lit up my heart. Even if I will never have it returned, That love was never something sad.”
>I won’t look away from the mirror anymore. Even if I can’t touch you, for that person I loved, I want to bloom like a flower, wished the girl.
>>
>cuckposting
Sakurafags truly attract the lowest quality of baiters
>>
>>175676820
>Only going to do Meltlilith because I'm a sucker for her character archetype.
Good taste, anon. I freaking thank you for this.
>>
>>175676963
>men lead the place (Roman, Marisbilly)
>it always functional and optimal even during a demon god invasion and nobody dies

>women or post sex op trannies lead the place
>everything goes to shit, security is compromised everywhere

really fires up your neurons.
>>
>>175677438
That's because the one you're supposed to have brought is Tamamo Caster retard, she got fucked up in the transition and became cat

Tamamo Cat is non-canon
>>
>>175677213
It's (you) being a sarcastic ass like always. At the end of the scene you decide to change plans and go rescue Cat.

75% of the F/GO protagonist's personality is pure snark. It's amazing.
>>
>>175677458
Suzuka Gozen - Demon’s Spring Training
>“Even though the phones turned into smartphones, I can’t seem to throw this away should I say? My decorated flip phone is totally premium!”
>She is readying herself for battle in front of the mirror today. For the girl that believes that she will deeeeeeefintely meet her fated partner one day, everyday is a fight to refine herself. Shelving away her missions and position, Suzuka Gozen lives for love.
>“It’s true that I want a boyfriend but that’s that and the present is the best! JK training is super fun!”
>>
>>175677516
What Nasu mean by this ?
>>
>>175676906
>BB says that certainly it would be the greatest pain to her, to have the toy she went to such lengths to obtain wrecked. But if that happened, her tolerance would go to zero and she would wipe SE.RA.PH. and everyone out. For BB it's as easy as turning the power off; some Servants might survive, but you wouldn't. You're 4000 meters under the sea, if SE.RA.PH vanishes then any human would die instantly.
Isn't this hinting she's keeping them alive?
>>
>>175676820
Reposting for the new thread:

>>175674375
>>175674916
>>175675374
>>
>>175677575
>Gozen actually does want a true love
>You and all her boyfriends are just placeholder garbage until then
AHAHAHAHA

>>175677536
nice head canon but it's pretty clear that Tamamo Cat isn't the servant that came from Chaldea
>>
File: memes.png (143KB, 799x400px) Image search: [Google]
memes.png
143KB, 799x400px
Remember to put protective cushioning on Melt's spikes so your girlet servants don't run into them.
>>
how good is Melt as a gameplay unit?
>>
>>175677516
>the reason why part 2 will be less peaceful is because of bad management
>>
>>175675819
>450k or so HP. No Break. I just did Jeanne Alter, Musashi and Gilgamesh's NP one after another, Musashi buffed by Merlin.

Oh, and that's just Tamamo Cat, so she'd get wrecked by any single target NPs. That doesn't sound bad if I can just kill her first turn.
>>
File: C-0Rx5MV0AAFnLf.png (174KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
C-0Rx5MV0AAFnLf.png
174KB, 700x500px
>>
>>175677536
>Personality

Kek
>>
Sakura worms where?
>>
I never did understand this general's obsession with cuckposting.
>>
File: 1476931721467.png (110KB, 338x438px) Image search: [Google]
1476931721467.png
110KB, 338x438px
>>175676820
>5: *sigh*. I get it already. I lose, you win. I never thought I'd see someone else as patient as that person. Okay, sit down already you stupid Master. It's only for a bit, but I'll let you sit in my lap.
Cute. I didn't expect Melt to come out with that.
>>
>>175677857
They're the pink Assassin things. You can fight them in Paracelsus' mission.
>>
>>175677893
Because we love Scathach
>>
>>175677893
It's a way for shitposters to ruin things for other posters.
>>
>>175677906
>I'll let you sit on my lap. Careful with the spikes tho
Refer to >>175677835
>>
>>175676842
90% of girls bond 5 want the dick
>>
>>175676820

she's nice
>>
>>175677459
Nice shitpost
You cuckpost like you do every day based on things purposefully taken out of meaning and purposefully shifted in order to shitpost. You take your replies from previous thread and post them in the new thread just like jetfag so the arguments will keep going

They say "well it's because these fags (wink wink, nuse nudge) let's get rid of them. I always wanted them dead so this is my chance". Despite how you do it about every girl in the franchise almost daily and admitted you only do it because you hate waifufags, suddenly pretend it's just because of this girl you hate.
>>
>>175678081
Except Tamamo. Ironically.
>>
>>175677906
Reading that again, I think I made a mistake and she's saying she'll sit in your lap.

>ほら、座って、馬鹿なマスター。今は少しだけ、その膝に座らせて。

It would avoid the problem with her leg situation, at least.
>>
>>175677190
>Otherwise it would not be a recreation of the Time Temple. What this SE.RA.PH wants is tens of thousands of Heroic Spirits.
We had tens of thousands heroic spirits there?
>>
>>175677190
>Gawain is surprised that B.B. knows about that battle. It is a record of an event that occurred beyond the universe, but BB has her ways
Pillar demon told her. Vlad even namedropped one.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170502-151156.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170502-151156.png
1MB, 1280x720px
No regular Elizabeth
>>
>>175678081
doesn't mean they love you
>>
>>175678287
Could also be because of the mooncell. The thing is pretty OP and made to record everything.
>>
>>175678169
Yes, they were mostly off screened. Your Servants must have brought their buddies. But it was a HUGE BATTLE that was the Holy Grail War to end all Holy Grail Wars.
>>
>>175677190
>Otherwise it would not be a recreation of the Time Temple. What this SE.RA.PH wants is tens of thousands of Heroic Spirits.

Welp, BB is possessed by a demon pillar.
>>
>>175678318
That is regular elizabeth. BB put a censor bar on her because she keeps appearing constantly.
>>
>>175678318
BB thought she'd been in too many events and BLACKed her to shut her up.
>>
>>175678318
WE
>>
>Used all my BB tickets on shitty wanted quests by mistake that didn't give me fuck all
>Clearing the free quests I have unlocked isn't giving me any quest progress on the quests that give more tickets
Did I fuck up
>>
>>175678391
>The thing is pretty OP and made to record everything.
Wrong, it only records what's on Earth. the time temple wasn't on earth. if was about Mooncell BB wouldn't have dodged the question. Gawain also knows about it, and wondered how she knew that.

She got the info from some other source.
>>
>>175678128
>wall of text about cuckposting
sasuga Sakurafags
>>
>>175678501
No, you're retarded. You can't get locked up. There is always enough tickets to get everything.
>>
>>175678391
Mooncell only observes Earth. Gawain furthermore knows this, that's why he asked how she knew and she avoided to answer.
>>
>>175678551
>4 sentences counts as a wall of text

Standards have really gone down.
>>
File: 1459438478128.png (773KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1459438478128.png
773KB, 720x1280px
>>175677190
>trying to simulate the Time Temple and defeat thousands of heroic spirits
Demon Pillar detected
>>
File: 1485856942960.png (133KB, 372x371px) Image search: [Google]
1485856942960.png
133KB, 372x371px
Remember at bond 5 90% of the girls love you before they're heroes they're waifus
>>
>>175678169
>thousands and thousands of heroic spirits
>yet they still let escape to about dozen of pillar demons to stir shit in 1.5 and related events

What the fuck, why are they so incompetent.
>>
File: Xoef9or.png (193KB, 450x637px) Image search: [Google]
Xoef9or.png
193KB, 450x637px
>>175677459

I'm a Sakurafag and I hate that crap too, don't lump us all with people who have that type of crazy fetish.

I mean honestly, us real Sakura fans just are happy with what we get. We'd rather just sit back, sip our tea and have pleasant discourse.

With all the Sakura faces, I wondered when Nasu will make a Mysterious Heroine S. Though I don't want Nasu to make Sakura as meta, BB is bad enough, and I would rather he not turn her into another Kohaku, where memes become the character. Even if it would be funny.
>>
So what's Kiara's end game in this if she is in the event at all? Enemy or unlikely ally?
>>
>>175678406
>red eyes
OH SHIT. "Solomon" also got red eyes.
>>
File: C-1lNPlXoAEGBTW.jpg (309KB, 1200x1013px) Image search: [Google]
C-1lNPlXoAEGBTW.jpg
309KB, 1200x1013px
reposting
>>
>>175678808
She's trying to learn what demons are like, thus simulating the Time Temple
>>
>>175678885
This is not the first time she has red eyes. Play CCC.
>>
>(2/5)

>You've ventured quite deep into SE.RA.PH, and come across another of those stray memories of the Seraphix staff. This time it's someone who says he's different from those stodgy scholars, someone who smiled inwardly when Seraphix began encountering its problems. His work is that of eliminating those that get in the way, those that leak secrets, and inspecting the shipments that come from the outside. It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it. He did not trust anyone. He thought the weak were there to be ruled and exploited.

>This time, too, he figured he could survive easily. An organization without its leader is easily disrupted. First a struggle would arise due to class consciousness, and factions would form. Discrimination would occur under the premises of vested interests. Then, after several people are dead, it would be his turn. He was not someone who could stand at a top. He had a bad face, a bad personality, and no charisma to speak of. That's why he'd do his work under someone who was blessed with good traits for all three. Imaginative violence. His weapon was his ferocity and his inability to feel the pain of his opponent.

>As he expected, Beckman gathered together an organization, laid down laws, and chose him as the enforcer. This is exactly the world that he wished for, where he could fulfil his desire to rule. Killing good people. Killing those he didn't like. Making others into bait for monsters for no reason at all. He was evil, and he enjoyed this world.

>But why - the man wondered, the scenery of the church appearing briefly - did it become such a thing.
>>
So how the fuck the pillar demons are that strong that avoid being killed by thousands of heroic spirits?
>>
There's a point on doing the WANTED quests or is only for the exp CE?
>>
>>175677893
it's really weird since most of the servants are married and with kids in their past lives. It raises a question are we the cucks or the ones cucking?
>>
File: double tag team.png (333KB, 500x703px) Image search: [Google]
double tag team.png
333KB, 500x703px
Xth for Best Pirates

Anyone farming crystals?
i've been wasting my ap all the morning, and nothing has dropped.

Rates are such a scam
>>
>>175678978
>There was a time where his heart was pleasant, where he knew of ways to engage with others besides dominating them. He knew love. He never imagined a man such as he could ever be given love. There was salvation in this world, so...

>For that person's sake, he would do anything. Not the petty crimes that he had committed so far. Anything. He was scared of nothing; even if the entire United States became his enemy he would not be afraid. He was invincible.

>But there was only one thing that he feared. One thing that he was afraid of. Fear. He was frightened right now, gripped with a fear ten times worse than the fear of death. He was frightened of being despised, being hated, and being abandoned by that person. He was afraid that he would return to being the rat-like thug that he was, something that was even lower than human.

>He once knew love. A merciful love that could change the world opened his eyes. And in that case, if he were to lose that love... even if the world were to come to ruin, he would not care.
>>
>>175679000
Some missions require you to complete X amount of missions. Wanted quest are an easy way to clear them.
>>
>>175678968
I have, but this time is going to be connected to them.
>>
File: 1450479220227.png (124KB, 346x404px) Image search: [Google]
1450479220227.png
124KB, 346x404px
>>175678935
Is Kiara sexy enough to save demons from Time Temple PTSD?
>>
>>175678803
I'm a Rinfag and I'm extremely glad that EXTRA's Sakurafaces exist. I like them more than FSN's Sakura, specially BB and Melt. This chapter has cemented Melt as my favorite Sakura by far. I cannot wait for Violet and Protea to appear sooner or later in FGO.
>>
>>175679085
Kiara?
>>
>>175679085
So he feared that Beckman would ditch him?
>>
>>175678935

She chose a really poor source for that, pillar demons are neither phantasmal species demons nor are they true demons. But then if she knew where to find a true demon, I guess she wouldn't have failed to ascend into one.
>>
>>175679220
Ccc is trash FSN Sakura best girl
>>
>>175678991
Maybe they hid themselves somewhere?
>>
>>175678935
>nasu retcons her last ccc form to "she was a pillar demon after all"
>>
>>175679317
FSN Sakura >>> the other Sakurafaces
>>
>>175679383

Demon Kiara is quite a few tiers above a pillar demon in power, so I don't see that happening.
>>
>>175679278
>pillar demons are neither phantasmal species demons nor are they true demons.
Says you, during their breakdown, they were implied to be a big deal before Solomon soloed them and tame them into his pets. Thousands and thousands of heroic spirits fought them and apparently some even escaped with their lives. This game is giving us a scope of the huge battle that was, more than we didn't see, and the Heroic Spirits were at their wit's limits of exhaustation at the end.

Meanwhile, True Demon Kiara was soloed by Hakuno and single buffed Servant.
>>
What's Mission 58? Need that last Sakura CE to LB it.
>>
I never used Bob before
Gotta say, that's a pretty interesting way of writing his NP true name
>>
>>175679317

He is entitled to his opinion, stop.

Stuff like that is why people get pissed at Sakura "fans" and make generalizations. He only was honest and didn't sling any mess, just take that in stride.
>>
>>175679347
I know Jeanne sucks in math, but Baggage and other competent people were around to know they didn't kill 72.
>>
>>175679715
>Jeanne tells everyone to go home when she stops counting after 10 because she run out fingers
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-02-14-34-18.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-02-14-34-18.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>gold orbs

Who could it be?
>>
>>175679583
You're overexaggerating her powerlevel. "BB" know is looking to recreate the time temple battle because the level of Mooncell average one was shit tier. It's Nasu making fun of Extra powerlevel in general in comparison to FGO.
>>
>>175679939

BBA
>>
>>175679939
Stheno
>>
>>175679939
best EMIYA
>>
>>175679939
Carmilla
>>
>>175679589

>Thousands and thousands of heroic spirits fought them and apparently some even escaped with their lives.

Yes, all the pillar demons combined and fused into a super universe with infinite regeneration were obviously much stronger than a singular pillar demon. Congratulations for figuring that out.

>Meanwhile, True Demon Kiara was soloed by Hakuno and single buffed Servant.

True Demon Kiara warped your servant into another galaxy on the slightest whim and can destroy the entire planet with her autowin NP. Pillar demons really haven't demonstrated any feats on the same caliber. Yes, Goetia is the strongest being we've ever seen, but that's the sum of all the pillar demons possessing Solomon's body and with the entire power of humanity behind it.
>>
>>175679220
Fsn sakurafags are jealous bitches who hate ccc sakuras because thet see them as a threat, even though they're not the same character. It's something thet have in common with people that shitpost them purely for looking like sakura.
>>
>>175680092
>Yes, all the pillar demons combined and fused into a super universe with infinite regeneration were obviously much stronger than a singular pillar demon.
They were split apart then and killable.

>into another galaxy
It was just a Mooncell space, you know. Not a real galaxy.

>Pillar demons really haven't demonstrated any feats on the same caliber
They said they could destroy the universe.

>and can destroy the entire planet with her autowin NP.
We have never seen her destroying the planet. You're taking a np animation too seriously. Ea also gets galaxy animations and can only level Shinto area.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-02-14-38-51.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-02-14-38-51.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>175680010
>>175680009
>>175679994
>>175679983
Shit I forgot he even existed. Well at least I didn't have him. Would have prefered a kerry dupe so I can finally get Mona Lisa but oh well.
>>
>>175676820
>>5: *sigh*. I get it already. I lose, you win. I never thought I'd see someone else as patient as that person. Okay, sit down already you stupid Master. It's only for a bit, but I'll let you sit in my lap.
Why is she treating me like a child?
>>
>>175680092
>with the entire power of humanity behind it.
Why are you counting this when he never used it. He even said he would only use it to do his Ars Nova stunt of return to the genesis.
>>
>>175680330
I was confused when I got him too since I thought he was story locked.
>>
File: IMG_6904.jpg (38KB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6904.jpg
38KB, 480x271px
So uhmmm any of you guys remember this scene from UBW anime?
>>
>>175680330
Alternatively you could burn his sorry ass
>>
What was so wrong about the Tamamo fight, exactly? It was just an easier version of that Lobo fight.

Mass produced LANCER Robins, though, that's just fucked up. BB has no respect for anything.
>>
>>175680306
It was digital space outside of mooncell domain. There's an entire cyber universe
>>
File: IMG_6905.jpg (24KB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6905.jpg
24KB, 480x271px
>>175680474
It seems like some kind of construction site... maybe... an offshore oilfield...?
>>
>>175680306
>They were split apart then and killable.
And they all came back after death. They were literally regenerating infinitely. The only reason they needed that many was because of that, they had multiple Servants who were soloing Pillars. Hell, Karna and Arjuna made it into a fucking hunting game.
>>
>She tells you to please escape when you can. If it's for that reason then she can fight. Contracting with you was her salvation and being your Servant is enough for her. She's already received her reward. So she asks you not to be sad, because that will dull her claws. As long as you are smiling, there is no lake that she cannot leap. For that reason, she'll carve open a path for you.
Fucking Sakura clone, I'm not falling for you. ;_;
>>
>>175680330
Congrats on most popular Assasin.

>>175680474
You say that because of Alaya soul which is like Chaldeas or because you think that's Seraphics?
>>
>>175680458
Bob is Shinjuku's only story lock. Chink and doggo are obtainable at any time, you just won't be able to get their true name for quite a while.
>>
File: IMG_6906.jpg (71KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6906.jpg
71KB, 900x506px
>>175680540
>Orga's Dad mentions that he bought an offshore oil field in the final chapter
>>
>>175680410
Look at the line in Japanese again. She's saying she'll sit in yours.
>>
>>175680629
>Orga
>>
>>175680480
Nah I don't like burning my first copy of a servant. All I need is Stheno now to have all the 4* Assassins.
>>
File: IMG_6907.jpg (108KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6907.jpg
108KB, 900x506px
>>175680629
>emiya says that an offshore oil field is an easy target for terrorists, as if he's experienced it himself

Holyshit it's all linking together now
>>
File: 1493425592744.png (30KB, 694x632px) Image search: [Google]
1493425592744.png
30KB, 694x632px
>>175679085
So that's clearly Kiara he's talking about. The real question is if she will be playable.
>>
File: Orga02.jpg (748KB, 1380x1547px) Image search: [Google]
Orga02.jpg
748KB, 1380x1547px
>>175680678
Orga is best girl.
>>
>>175680515
Which isn't the same as the real universe. There's an infinite space of imaginary numbers in time temple too.

>>175680546
They didn't regenerate. They died, and then a new demon took their place with all their memories. Because there were "always 72 demons", so you couldn't get the rid of them. But this ended after Solomon used Ars Nova, which removed the temple immortality conceptual thing of always 72 demons. Still, thousands and thousands of Heroic Spirits couldn't kill them. What the fuck Nasu. Stop wanking them.
>>
File: 2017-05-02 13.45.48.png (3MB, 1881x1058px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-02 13.45.48.png
3MB, 1881x1058px
What's this fag doing in mooncell being guarded by pink robots?
>>
>>175680756
Or it's just an MGS2 meme
>>
>>175680306

>They were split apart then and killable.

And they immediately regenerated. It was an infinite army of 72 Pillar demons versus a finite army of Servants. They were getting killed constantly, they just came back every time. That's why it was so vital that you rush to get to Goetia himself and take him down.

>It was just a Mooncell space, you know. Not a real galaxy.

Mooncell HGWs are simulations of reality. Everything that happens in the Mooncell is something that is possible to happen in reality. True Demon Kiara is what happens when you fuse twelve goddesses together using the power of Anderson's NP.

>They said they could destroy the universe.

Goetia said he could destroy the universe. Stop trying to use Goetia as proof of a single pillar demon's power.

>We have never seen her destroying the planet. You're taking a np animation too seriously. Ea also gets galaxy animations and can only level Shinto area.

Her NP is literally Anti-Planet and ends all life on Earth when she uses it.
>>
File: Lancelot.png (2MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
Lancelot.png
2MB, 1136x640px
Oh, look who is here.
>>
>retard cat starts calling Bob "Demiya" because he's "Emiya from Detroit"
My sides
>>
>>175680756
I don't think EMIYA exists in FGO, though. There's no Fuyuki fire.
>>
>Retard Cat confirmed non-canon outside of this event
WEW
>>
File: 1493408212105.gif (466KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1493408212105.gif
466KB, 550x550px
>yfw Last Encore Emiya is Bobmiya
>>
>>175680941
What a shame for you this event is now part of EoR and canon.
>>
>>175680629
Are we getting a design of this handsome devil?
>>
>>175680859
Nitocris is frok the same place
>>
>>175680783
>Which isn't the same as the real universe.
Yet it's said to be a perfect recreation of the universe, and equal to it. To the point that what happens in there very much effects reality. It's not some fake video game reality being compared to 3d world, mooncell world is pretty real in universe.

It's not the same place as the other universe, but it is the same layout, function, and weight.
>>
>>175681023
Tamamo Cat isn't at Chaldea so that's all that matters. She only exists as a glitch from Tamamo being ported into the Moon Cell and all her interlude shit never happened

Retard Cat Waifufags destroyed
>>
File: 1366351085960.gif (2MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
1366351085960.gif
2MB, 400x226px
>>175680995
>>
>>175680330
Is he any good?
>>
This event feels like a Zero Escape or Ever17 game.
>>
So how did Solomon beat and make the pillar demons his fucktoys when tens of thousands servants can't apparently deal with them together?
>>
>>175681134
Think he's supposed to be a budget Jack that dishses out less damage
>>
File: 1439936454066.jpg (25KB, 346x346px) Image search: [Google]
1439936454066.jpg
25KB, 346x346px
>>175680995
>Hakunon confirmed BLACKED
>>
>Tamamo cat killed by Bobmiya
Wow.
>>
>>175681153
Easy. It's because Solomon is above world level.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-02-11-46-21.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-02-11-46-21.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
How are you supposed to pass this shit?
>>
>>175681153

Infinite pillar demons > finite Servants > finite pillar demons

This isn't hard
>>
>>175681153
He talked to them
>>
>>175680995
Nah, I think Bob is probably EMIYA that stayed on the island trapped when everyone else was sent into the future and then got corrupted by Kiara at some point.
>>
>>175680783
>They didn't regenerate. They died, and then a new demon took their place with all their memories. Because there were "always 72 demons", so you couldn't get the rid of them. But this ended after Solomon used Ars Nova, which removed the temple immortality conceptual thing of always 72 demons. Still, thousands and thousands of Heroic Spirits couldn't kill them. What the fuck Nasu. Stop wanking them.
Yeah, turns out that an enemy that is physically incapable of dying permanently in that one specific place is tough to kill.

The fact is the pillars themselves aren't all that tough, and only turned into the threat that needed those thousands of Servants when they became literally incapable of staying dead. Shit, Arjuna killed like 28 all by himself in one shot and only died because he was holding back Pashupata's range.
>>
>>175681060
>Yet it's said to be a perfect recreation of the universe, and equal to it.
Please quote this. Because it's nowhere stated. What is stated is that mooncell records and observes Earth, specifically. Nothing else.
>>
>Nasu trashing Tamamo Cat because it threatens one of his precious Extra main heroines

Why is Nasu so insecure about stuff like this? Why does he constantly have to shove extra shit down our throats?
>>
>>175681261
git gud
>>
>>175681261
You alread basically did it, just continue playing.
>>
>>175681153
He had the greatest super power of all. No, not God's power: The Dick. He was the proto-LN harem self-insert protagonist. (You) inherited his place after he gained a characterization and became a mentor figure.

The pillar demons got cucked, so we're in a yandere bad end.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170502-155235.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170502-155235.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Wanted Assassin is Jekyll. At Break he transforms into Hyde and his class changes to Berserker too. 307k HP. This was a good use of the Break mechanic.
>>
>>175678921
Source? This is better than the niconikon one.
>>
>In the first place Melt has the highest intelligence amongst the Sakura Five, so that's why she is so antagonistic towards humans.
Well, there goes my headcanon of Violet being the smarte... wait, Sakura Five was just confirmed canon?
>>
>>175681357
He has a cuck fetish this has been known forever

He does the same shit with Nero Bride
>Lol he's a version for (You)
>just kidding they don't exist thanks for whaling, here have CCC Nero in a Bride outfit who doesn't give a shit about you

and now with Cat
>Oh here's Tamamo Cat who is for (You)
>lol jk she never existed she's just a glitched Tamamo and doesn't give a fuck about you
>Also she'll probably die before this event ends or go back to being regular for Hakuno Tamamo
fuck nasu seriously
>>
File: 62213590_p4.png (234KB, 617x970px) Image search: [Google]
62213590_p4.png
234KB, 617x970px
>>175681150
Don't you just love Lord of the Flies?
>>
>>175681267

The servants were fighting the last one at the end and still fucking failed to defeat them all. This is annoying the fuck of me.
>>
>>175680290

Why would fans of the original be jealous? Most if not all the artists who like the Alter Egos also have FSN Sakura art.

It would be pretty pointless to feel envy.

If the Nips could understand conversations in our fandom, they would likely laugh at us while they enjoy both Sakura and the Alter Egos equally.
>>
>>175681487
I'm glad Nasu shits on the selfinsertfags. They deserve it.
>>
I saw this pointed out on BL.

Seraphix has been converted to data, right? That's why it's SE.RA.PH now and why its shape is that of a giant woman instead of an oil rig. But then, if the infrastructure and its contents are now digital, how can the data be getting crushed by the ocean? Or even, how can the data be sinking to the bottom of the ocean in the first place?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-02-13-31-21.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-02-13-31-21.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>175681357
Cat is fairly in character, she and BB were having hiking together until emiya ruined it.
>>
Lancer Robin when?
>>
File: 1479721392951.jpg (49KB, 715x363px) Image search: [Google]
1479721392951.jpg
49KB, 715x363px
>>175681357
>Believing Nasu the shillmaster and liar
>>
>>175681291
With regards to the 72 pillar demons, there weren't "thousands and thousands" of Heroic Spirits anyways. Only the ones you met in your travels and could use (You) as a catalyst to be summoned.

Once Salmon was dead, the remaining demons were easy enough to dispose of for the group. Hell, when (You) first showed up, fucking Mashu was able to solo the first one you run into. Things just go to shit because they don't die within the Temple.

Some of the shitter Servants had a hard time in the battle, yes. But then you get scenarios like in the Babylonia area where Enkidu was literally wrecking them just because they happened to be collateral damage while he was targeting Ishtar.
>>
>>175681607
>implying Hakunofags aren't selfinsertfags
>>
>>175681487
Tamamo cat existed in orleans, are you a newfag?
>>
>>175681479
It was always canon.
>>
>>175681534
>Trapped in a place that will blow up or sink in a couple of hours/days
>Environment that drives everyone in it crazy and slowly.
>Futuristic research facility.
>AI woman that is partially running the place.
>Sense of paranoia. Don't know who to trust
The oil rig's past is more like Lord of the Flies though.
>>
Rate first Wanted servants in terms of difficulty:

Siegfried > George > Cu > Tesla
>>
>>175681754
>Enkidu was literally wrecking them just because they happened to be collateral damage while he was targeting Ishtar.
Those parts were my favorite. Beowulf apologetically telling you that everyone else will protect you because he's having too much fun fighting the Pillars by himself, Karna and Arjuna having their competition, Herc going to town on them, those were fantastic.

I really hope we eventually get them animated.
>>
>>175681607
Then why did he make 2 of them
>>
>>175681647
>this is actually Mooncell backstory

>>175681754
>Only the ones you met in your travels and could use (You) as a catalyst to be summoned.
Was retconned now. BB wants to recreate the time temple battle so she needs it to have ten thousands of heroic spirits, not a shitty Mooncell war of a hundred or so.

Probably the ones (you) saw were your allies, but they brought their friends along for the ride.
>>
File: 1456340007891.gif (1MB, 773x731px) Image search: [Google]
1456340007891.gif
1MB, 773x731px
>>175681647
It just works.
>>
>>175676820
good taste
>>
>tamamo cat was in Rome with eurdyne on the island

>some fag shitposting for two hundred posts now that she was "proved noncanon" because guda said "no, that's not the one from chaldea"

It's like people who shitpost about fake things that happen when each order comes our trying to fool before before it's translated, except even dumber in this case. Even when it's summarized he's shitposting to create as fake of a narrative odd it as he can.
>>
File: 1489920595905.jpg (31KB, 425x608px) Image search: [Google]
1489920595905.jpg
31KB, 425x608px
>>175676820
>It's only for a bit, but I'll let you sit in my lap.
>>
File: 1455492478834.png (173KB, 780x660px) Image search: [Google]
1455492478834.png
173KB, 780x660px
>>175682007
>>
GOLDEN WEEK QUARTZ WHEN
>>
>>175681869
From easiest to hardest
Siegfried
Cu
Tesla
George

Siegfried was a joke. Cu was very easy if you had Musashi. Tesla was annoying since he can fire his NP very quickly. George had some powerful crits and annoying defense buffs if you didn't bring Jack.
>>
>>175682007
>taking the cuckposter seriously

He's just trying to insert his fetish into everything.
>>
>>175676642
>everyone must suck my dick or else it's cuckbait
There is literally no other reason to even play this "game".
>>
>>175681754
Are you forgetting Gilgamesh and Jeanne implies that all the Heroic Spirits were exhausted and unable to keep up any longer and if they lingered they would disappear themselves? Gilgamesh even asks if she's willing to sacrifice herself as Solomon did.
>>
>>175682007
99% of the people here can't read japanese and only read reddit synopsises so you shouldn't take anything they say seriously.
>>
File: 1450055136301.png (194KB, 503x515px) Image search: [Google]
1450055136301.png
194KB, 503x515px
The only good thing to come out of GO was Scathach
>>
>There are new items, gate keys for each area, and she'll also throw in a new Sentinel into the bargain. It's Tamamo Cat. Gawain is surprised that the Caster that came with him is now on BB's side. Melt asks if that is also your Servant. It seems that the class is different, but is it the same? You don't seem sure yourself, and in fact can only apologize for Tamamo Cat's existence.
>>
>>175682131
Dipshit Gilgamesh also refused to get himself involved, despite having the single most powerful and applicable Noble Phantasm for the situation.

What a cunt.
>>
File: 53901354_p0.png (1MB, 1600x1700px) Image search: [Google]
53901354_p0.png
1MB, 1600x1700px
Nobu a CUTE.
>>
File: 1008002e.png (81KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1008002e.png
81KB, 256x256px
>>175682092
>Siegfried was a joke.
Sumanai.
>>
>>175682131
Most of the decent Heroic Spirits could solo Pillar Demons, and the top tiers like the curries and Enkidu were making complete jokes of them. The only reason they were tired was because they couldn't permanently kill them all. It's not hard to understand.
>>
>>175682118
Are you one of those people who think people played the Fate VN for the porn?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-02-21-07-43.png (638KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-02-21-07-43.png
638KB, 1280x720px
Nice
>>
>>175682284
They say people came to Fate for the porn, stayed for the plot, but I don't believe that. Nobody in history has came to the porn in a Nasu VN.
>>
File: 1492814074806.jpg (124KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492814074806.jpg
124KB, 900x600px
Best boi
>>
>>175682364
>still no Bob SG
>>
>>175681869
Sumanai>Cu>George>Tesla
>>
>>175682363
>Nobody in history has came to the porn

speak for yourself
>>
>>175682131
And? They were tired from fighting them over and over again. Even the strongest among them can't go on forever which is why they kept stressing that this was an attrition fight.

What kind of absurd bullshit are you trying to wank here anyway?
>>
does Geronima have the most hands to kill or is it somewhere else?
>>
>>175682247
I hate that he's just an apologetic joke now.
>>
>>175681447
agree
>>
>>175682574
Sumanai
>>
Instead of a card key I have to buy a tickling arm now? Are we going to the armpit?
>>
>>175682284
I played it for the heroines and I self-inserted as Shirou. Fate is a waifu franchise and everything besides that is simply fillers.
>>
File: 1008002a.png (82KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1008002a.png
82KB, 256x256px
>>175682574
ˢᵘᵐᵃnᵃᶦ
>>
>>175682131
I understood it as they weren't supposed to be there and materialized by pure willpower, so they were always on the verge of disappearing as they fought.
>>
>>175682661
other foot
>>
>>175682007
Don't you just like when the thread is active?
That's the price to pay to not die.
It's that or becoming starcraft general.
>>
>>175682690
Well you did it wrong. Shirou is not a self-insert, his thought process is too unique for that. Unlike Guda or Hakuno.
>>
>>175682574
ゴメン
>>
>>175681754
According to Jeanne, the Heroic Spirits battled "unto the last of their strength" to suppress the pillars and Gilgamesh notes that their manifestation was borderline of almost collapsing when the battle ended. Most of them disappeared immediately after the temple collapse because they barely could hold it together, apparently, before Jeanne could thank them properly.

Keep in mind that individual pillars battle scenes were written by Higashide and Sakurai while the story interludes like this by Nasu. So Nasu apparently envisioned a gritty battle where the Heroic Spirits were nearly deleting themselves as Solomon did rather than a 'chat it all' adrenaline scene of the individual filler cutscenes so you get a mood whiplash. By what BB implies, the time temple dwarfed any confrontation within SERAPH.
>>
> tfw you realize Gil didn't help out in the battle against the pillar demons because it would have meant admitting that Goetia was a threat large enough to warrant him intervening even though Ea would have been the best way to unfuck things because an anti-world NP would be the best suited to deal with a reality marble but drawing Ea would validate Goetia as being anything but a faker even though he really was just a faker using the power of an actual Heroic Spirit plus clairvoyance meant he could forsee Goetia losing anyways so it didn't matter
>>
>>175682815
>his thought process is too unique for that.
I'm not the guy you're arguing with but I'm exactly Shirou, in all points. that's why I could self insert as him because he is me.
>>
File: 798.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306KB, 593x540px
>>175682118
Go play another game then. FGO would be better without all the waifubait.
>>
>>175682861
This is better than believing they let some pillar escape alive because they were careless or incompetent fuckers who can't into maths.
>>
>>175682574
すみません
>>
>>175682898
>>175682815
I'm Shirou too.
>>
>>175682815
>. Shirou is not a self-insert
He's the MC so he's the designated self-insert.
>>
File: COFDHOnUsAAZn-c.png (607KB, 618x776px) Image search: [Google]
COFDHOnUsAAZn-c.png
607KB, 618x776px
>>175682876
Based Gil
>>
>>175682898
You're an orphan from a huge fire?
>>
Stop playing this shit game already.

It won't save you. It won't fix your life.

Getting the latest waifu won't give you actual lasting happiness.

There is nothing but emptiness here. You are drowning yourself in escapism and delaying your actual real life.

Go back.

Go back and fix your problems. Fix your life.

There is nothing for you here.

Be strong for once in your life and stop running away.

Don't let your life get away from you.
>>
>>175682876
We don't even know if he fought them or not, I doubt he went there to just make spoilers and laugh at the situation... right? I found it curious that Caster Gil wasn't in the Babylon's pillar though. I guess it'd be awkward to make him meet with the true Enkidu.
>>
>>175682898
You're a sword autist with a self destructive need to help every person you see?
>>
>>175682861

Nasu wrote the Babylon section of the battle as well since he's the lead writer of Babylon. It was about as goofy as any of the other singularity battle scenes, and Nasu did of course oversee the writing of the entire Time Temple war. Nothing got in that he didn't personally okay.
>>
>>175682876
Why do you assume he didn't help? We didn't see a lot of HS fighting but they were apparently.
>>
>>175683108
Not from a fire but from war, kinda the same.
>>175683130
Yeah
>>
>>175682815
>his thought process is too unique for that
He's just an avatar for me, the player. His thoughts exists thanks to me and he follows my will.

>>175682981
No.
>>
Swan Lake Returns (6/6):
When Marble asks why it is that the culprit behind the incident would be selling you items that you need, Meltlilith says that she's doing it to relieve her own boredom. BB refers to her shop as a Spiritron Web Store, incidentally. I suppose that if you purchase things from within Se.Ra.Ph, the items magically manifest before you.

After submitting the key you purchased from BB's shop to the terminal behind the Church altar, the guide program activated states that though the record within this terminal was intentionally concealed, it was created for viewing. However, only a single user is permitted to view the data. After playback, the record will be purged. Additionally, the data cannot be saved or replicated.

When you ask for clarifications regarding the circumstances of the playback format, Marble explains that this was probably a security measure set up by somebody with Department Administrator system access privileges. The system is designed to write the data on record directly into the brain of a human recipient. Ergo, only the person with the access key will obtain the data, and only living humans are qualified to receive it. The only living humans present on scene are Marble and the Protagonist, and Marble immediately bows out from the task of receiving the data; she states that whatever information is on file is probably scary, and that she doesn't have the stomach for it.

Maybe she isn't actually human, and doesn't want to be found out by the protagonists?

The data on file was submitted to record on 2017 February 7th. The recorder states that he's making a record about himself before he forgets everything. He was a therapist hired by Seraphics to provide psychiatric care to employees of the oil rig. At some point prior to creating the record, his flesh was altered in some way.
>>
>>175683167
No, his thought process exists because that's how Nasu wrote him. There's stuff he does that you'd never do and vice versa.
>>
>>175683141
>Nasu wrote the Babylon section of the battle as well
I thought he said he assigned that to Higashide in his blog. He didn't write any of the individual pillars because he was busy with the real story.
>>
File: 1336901366681.jpg (71KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
1336901366681.jpg
71KB, 300x297px
>actually self inserting

I thought this was just a meme. How can someone be so pathetic?
>>
>>175683264
Nah he wrote Orleans, Camelot and Babylon sections by himself.
>>
>>175676615
>price
>free
>>
File: 1493208617987.png (85KB, 235x272px) Image search: [Google]
1493208617987.png
85KB, 235x272px
>>175682815
Just to follow the discussion here, I can never self-insert even when the character is indeed a blank. Not like Hakuno, I mean a legit self-inserting character. I just keep making every MC their own person, so dealing with Hakuno and Guda actually not being self-inserts is not an issue for me.
>>
>>175683249
He states that upon his hiring, he found it ironically amusing that his place of employment would be a Church; to Western Europeans, he muses, his occupation probably isn't very different in meaning and purpose to the job of a priest.

Seraphics was a facility with two distinct functions / aspects: There was a normal staff, tasked with oil drilling -- referred to as "the Day Staff." Opposingly, there were select staff members vested with special authority, whose task was the retrieval of thaumaturgical resources -- referred to as "the Night Staff." The therapist found it exciting that his job permitted him to delve into the secrets of the facility. In the course of his work, he came to conclude the Seraphics oil platform was a facility established with high-minded ideals, but that the full scope of facility's purpose was something that the psyche of a normal human couldn't endure.

In 2017 January, irregularities began to manifest. Communications to the outside were cut off without explanation, and inexplicable incidents began to occur within the facility. The two hundred staff members that remained entered a state of mild panic. Many were injured as a result of these unexplained incidents, and as a therapist, the recorder joined the infirmary staff and was tasked with ambulatory response. At the site of one of the incidents, the therapist witnessed something that shouldn't be seen -- a monster of black light, bearing countless eyes, which consumed the hearts of men ...

2017 February. The recorder states that he's changed, much in the manner of the other staff members. He's become unable to trust anyone, and can only bring himself to care for his own well-being. Morals and goodwill have become something as disgusting to him as the consumption of rotten food. He describes the emotion that's overpowered him as something that invalidates the sort of life that he's lived up until this point.
>>
>>175683304
Remember that these people are also the cuckposters projecting their insecurities.
>>
>>175683260
>There's stuff he does that you'd never do and vice versa.
I do them because I'm him and he is me when I play F/SN.
>>
>>175683304
If Shirou was a self-inserting that means I'm Emiya right?
>>
>>175683125
>We don't even know if he fought them or not,
No, those are Gilfags headcanon. Which was jossed by Nasu in Chaldea Ace. Look up the section about Solomon, Merlin and Gilgamesh and their relationship.
>>
File: 1438912226832.png (317KB, 575x576px) Image search: [Google]
1438912226832.png
317KB, 575x576px
>REEEEEEE this fictional character doesn't love me

Loving every laugh
>>
>>175683364
As of the night that this record is made, yet another "festival" is being held beyond the walls of the church -- bonfires accompanying the sounds of gunshots; the crazed laughter of men. Sacrifice. Aware of the coldness of his own heart, the therapist looks down upon such behavior; he still feels some sense of responsibility to the task of providing psychiatric care. Even if he ends up as the last remaining human; even if he ends up being killed by the staff -- he feels that he has a duty to try and maintain order within the mob.

2017 March. The recorder's ability to maintain records has deteriorated to the extent that he's initially unable to write kanji -- and his diction itself seems unstable. He's lost his left eye on this day; it was crushed like garbage. After a bit of incoherence, his writing ability is somewhat restored. He states that he's locked himself within the Church with the last of his strength. It isn't others that he's afraid of, however. It's himself. He's transformed in some manner, and no longer wishes for anyone to cast eyes upon him.

The survivors are insane, but he doesn't care anymore. It simply can't be helped. However, the recorder himself isn't afflicted in the same manner; rather, he's been possessed by some sort of monstrous existence. His awareness / will / intent is fading day by day, and he's gradually losing sight of his life until this point; losing sight of his convictions.

The recorder cuts out here. A different speaker begins to rant about wanting to kill everyone that's wronged them; that the figurines (素体, sotai, "bare corpus") of the Observatory can be used to slaughter all of the worthless beasts that inhabit the facility with great efficiency. The speaker claims that this is, after all, "the original purpose" of the facility. "If it is hell that these worthless animals desire, then I shall bring them a true hell."
>>
>>175683414
Are you a crazy person?
>>
>>175683249
>it's now canon that in between missions you go to BB's store to buy things from her directly, when she's also the one you're fighting against
>>
>>175683167
>Tell Shirou to punch Shinji
>He doesn't
Thanks, Shirou
>>
File: 98021100b.png (57KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
98021100b.png
57KB, 256x256px
>>175683249
>At some point prior to creating the record, his flesh was altered in some way.
That can't be good.
>>
>>175682981

To be truthful, the core of Fate is hotblooded bonding with your compatriots, both Servants and Human fellows, so if we wanna call it waifu/husbando-bait, well, it kind of is.

Not even ironic, that is what it is. An epic spanning many stories of hotblooded passion with your Heroic Spirit buds and nakama. With saving the world in some way.

Dunno why people are so embarrassed about that when they wear it up all the time.
>>
I just tried out the cuck fox for the first time. That NP gain is so awful holy shit she's so bad.
>>
File: ArcherShirouInstall.png (3MB, 1556x2216px) Image search: [Google]
ArcherShirouInstall.png
3MB, 1556x2216px
>>175683304
This is what happens when your life is so shit, you're forced to pretend to be some edgelord protag.
>>
>>175683325
>Orleans, Camelot and Babylon sections by himself.
Orleans was a story section. Babylon was written by Higashide and Camelot by Sakurai. It's in his blog. And Orleans was Jeanne coming with an army of Heroic Spirits, not just the one you see.
>>
>>175683480
The recorder states that he heard somebody shouting this -- somebody that's gone utterly insane; possibly the Vice Director, he guesses. The recorder finds himself agreeing with these words, however, and becomes aware of his own hatred. He states that he is no longer who he used to be, and begs that somebody saves him. He warns against entering the Observatory. He warns that the Experiment being conducted within the Observatory should not be reinitiated.

The recorder wishes to preserve those 25 years of his life when he was himself; he desires that somebody kills him before he succumbs to whatever it is that's overtaking him. Here, the record comes to an end.

---

Note that the recorder's account contradicts the account of the narrator of the "grail"; there is no reference to the time dilation, and the circumstances of the narrator seemed to be far more controlled. Both accounts mention the Vice Director, but whereas the narrator poses him as some kind of hero that opposed Beckman, the recorder gives that he eventually went insane with vengeance. Though, IIRC, the date of the memory attached to the "grail" was sometime in April / May ...

Also, both sets of circumstances make it sound impossible that somebody could emerge from the ordeal as untouched and cheerful as Marble. If she's telling the truth, the staff members well killed by Alter Ego -- but the recorder and the narrator give the impression that much of the killing was conducted by the staff members themselves.

Marble's reaction to the recorder's account is very placid; she comments only that:

"... the Priest also had it tough, it sounds like ... but 'Observatory' ... ? Did we have a division like that ... ?"
>>
>>175683474
Scathach :( </3
>>
>>175683304
I am self inserter and I demand you become silent immediately.
>>
>>175683613
Meltlilith explains that the Observatory is the core of the Se.Ra.Ph simulation; the initial mover in the process by which Seraphics was digitized. She advises that the protagonists treat it as their final destination, as the key to reversing the process might be there. Marble responds that she doesn't want to set foot outside of the Church, and asks if everyone is going to depart. Tristan states that if she doesn't desire to leave, then he'll remain; he has no particular wish to be in Meltlilith's company, and if the Church is to serve as a base of operations, somebody needs to defend it.

Emiya announces that he'll be parting ways with you as well; since this incident can be resolved by killing all 128 Servants, he'll attempt to support your endeavor by eliminating them. If you happen across a Servant, he tells you to contact him.

Since you're exhausted from viewing the record, Meltlilith asks that you rest for another 6 hours. Before you sleep, though, she informs you that there might be a means of escape if you reach Central Control; it's likely that you'd be able to establish communications with Chaldea. As the area isn't yet subsumed by Se.Ra.Ph, Chaldea would be able to observe you as well, and they would thus hypothetically be capable of initiating extraction.

Meltlilith asks you what you intend to do if you reach Control. As an Alter Ego, it's likely that she cannot escape the Singularity -- but even if you desire merely to escape, then she's willing to fight for you until the end. For your sake, she'll even go up against her creator ...
>>
>>175682218
This is completely untrue fanwank perpetuating by some asspained fag. Check Chaldea Ace interview.
>>
>>175683490
Only when self-inserting into crazy people.
>>
>>175683567
Yeah, her NP gain is really shitty. I honestly thought they've been away with this shit, even KH and Musashi are not as bad as her and they only have one Arts.
>>
File: 1467821155695.jpg (12KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1467821155695.jpg
12KB, 251x251px
>>175683304
I borrowed all my ideals from shirou
>>
>>175683710
Quote it then.
>>
>>175683304
Every time you play a game and control a character you are self inserting.
>>
File: AbsolutelyDisgusting.png (476KB, 573x730px) Image search: [Google]
AbsolutelyDisgusting.png
476KB, 573x730px
>>175683751
>>175683414
>>175683167
>>175682690
>>
>>175683304
I'm self-inserting only when reading doujins
>>
File: IMG_20170502_162108.jpg (279KB, 1254x1691px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170502_162108.jpg
279KB, 1254x1691px
Is it that time again?
>>
>>175683910
>Redditeanne
>>
What should I be prioritizing? Story or free battles? All petal drop CEs or some of the encounter ones as well?
>>
>>175684048
WHORE OF SHIT-TIER SPINOFF
>>
File: 1493495061209.png (822KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1493495061209.png
822KB, 1600x900px
>>175683705
>Meltlilith asks you what you intend to do if you reach Control. As an Alter Ego, it's likely that she cannot escape the Singularity -- but even if you desire merely to escape, then she's willing to fight for you until the end. For your sake, she'll even go up against her creator
Cute
>>
>>175684136
Advance through the story until you hit a roadblock. When that happens you have to complete missions to obtain tickets to unlock the next part, which means you will have to farm free nodes to complete missions to get them.

Points or spawn is up to you, you will get a lot of currency from all the farming anyway.
>>
>>175683705
>Bob decides to go on a murder spree
>>
Any mission translations yet?
>>
>>175684250

It's cute but, she hates her creator, so it's more of a joy anyway I'd think for her.
>>
>>175683705
If all you have to do is kill 128 Servants than why not just call on Shiki? Her kill count is much higher.
>>
File: 1493735682538.jpg (255KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493735682538.jpg
255KB, 900x1200px
King of breasts

Let's see them do some kind of genki dama some day.
>>
>>175683705
Didn't Lip already crush everyone?
>>
>>175684440
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r9sHSGRQUlHYqEPEMGWJeN9zjYzfgLyrLnAAFtHY-5k/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#
>>
File: despair1.gif (3MB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
despair1.gif
3MB, 480x269px
>>175684376
Chaotic Evil
Not even once
>>
>>175684048
sauce?
>>
>>175684489
You know, while the art may claim otherwise, the Titura sprite is actually downright modest compared to some of the breasts in this game. Like holy shit.
>>
>>175684376
It's called heroic bloodshed. Very righteous, yes
>>
Is Melt good? Going to use her no matter what, but good to know if she's a Jeanne Alter or an Illya.
>>
>>175683125
>>175682876
This meme has to end. Jeanne says that they (as in Gil and herself) could only lend their strength in battle against the Beasts. Nasu does say he fought, as Merlin lent his service with mana/free heals (he knew that stepping into the temple was pretty impossible and dangerous, so he stayed safe at home). You just didn't see it, anon-kun.

Gil calls the time temple a 宙域 which corroded all Heroic Spirits into nothingness. Just because the appearance it takes is a reality marble, it doesn't mean Gil can do shit against its foundations which were the problem in the first place. As he couldn't do against Mooncell because it has a reality marble which grants its appearance, as he can't do against Earth even if it momentarily destroys the appearance. Reality Marble is just the appearance the space took, but the space and the power of the throne were the problem, not if it had a nice blue sky or some ominous red black moon.

To add on this, Roman's greatest fear was to face the real King of Magic, because none of Chaldea resources as it is now (meaning all its Servants and Fou who he's aware who he was and chats a bit with him in a heart-to-heart way in the end) would be able to countermeasure him. He didn't give up because of the vague possibility he was a fake and a real at the same time, which means he had one weak point.
>>
Who wins:
Red Man vs Bob?
>>
File: IMG_20170502_162203.jpg (149KB, 700x988px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170502_162203.jpg
149KB, 700x988px
>>175684578
https://twitter.com/hahahanage000/status/859378841634037760
>>
>>175684775
She is far from bad.
She stands better when alone since her np gain is really good.
>>
File: 1482367229215.png (209KB, 405x347px) Image search: [Google]
1482367229215.png
209KB, 405x347px
>when the gacha takes a long time to load and it's just a 3* CE
>>
>>175684497
Lip killed them all, Tristan killed them all, etc

BB says she'll keep summoning hundreds of servants each time they all die, since this is a recreation of time temple or something
>>
did gawain die
>>
File: 1493050009420.gif (894KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493050009420.gif
894KB, 560x400px
>>175684907
>begins with loading
>is a 3* CE you already have maxed
>>
File: 62694932_p0.jpg (535KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
62694932_p0.jpg
535KB, 649x900px
Isn't it sad Liz?
>>
>>175684775
Inbetween
>>
>>175684853
Red Man
He can actually use his blade works
>>
>>175684775
She's middle-bottom. Not as bad as Illya but nowhere near Jeanne Alter. More like Enkidu tier. Stargen is okay, NP gain is average unless you put an Art card in front of her Quicks, and her Extra attack gives a decent amount of NP%. AQQ + Extra can almost fill the entire bar.

Best thing about her is that you can use her to kill Assassins easily since most Casters suck.
>>
>>175684864
Bless you, anon.

a small something for your trouble.
>>
>>175684948
Yes
No
Maybe
>>
What order do I max Melt's skills?
>>
>>175685058
She is far above Enkidu. Her NP gain isn't average either.

She isn't a new 9;0 but she is a solid unit.
>>
>>175684948
He would have a harder time being a heroic spirit if he didn't
>>
File: 1462407412167.png (70KB, 265x234px) Image search: [Google]
1462407412167.png
70KB, 265x234px
>>175684907
>when you get a new servant and skip through the summon animation because there was no loading screen

The loading shit is so inconsistent
>>
>>175684775
I think she's pretty great.
>>
>>175685228
LANCELOT BTFOING MEMEWAIN AHAHA
>>
>>175685012
The cognitive act of comparison is the basis for a considerable amount of the suffering in the human experience.
>>
>>175685058
>Enkidu
PfA and Instinct is way better than Enkidu's garbage kit
>>
>>175683910
Like your face reddit alter
>>
>>175685012
That's a really pretty Lizard actually. Who's the artist?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170502-164602.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170502-164602.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Wanted Saber 2 is Altera. Debuff is Buster Down.

Shit I'm fucked.
>>
>>175685012
Where are her nipples?
>>
>>175682362
>30 Login Quartz coming in 4 days

Don't know if I even want to roll again after the initial rolls went so terribly.
>>
>>175682362
>got my 20 bonus a week ago
>rolled it in hopes of Emiya
>all I got was 2030
>have nothing to roll with now

Please kill me
>>
>>175683364
>a monster of black light, bearing countless eyes, which consumed the hearts of men
It isn't a pillar demon you guys!
>>
I'm a little miffed no one responded to my well thought out bait. This place is getting smarter.
>>
>>175684931
> it's a recreation where the Servants get to be the pillars and die over and over again.
>>
>>175684948
No?
>>
>>175684821
What meme? I don't get what are you exactly discussing or defending, to be honest. I just said we didn't know if he fought or not because we never saw him and he didn't say anything about it either. I don't care either way, though.
>>
File: C-zadTyWsAAzhSr.jpg-orig.jpg (104KB, 500x1110px) Image search: [Google]
C-zadTyWsAAzhSr.jpg-orig.jpg
104KB, 500x1110px
>>175685012
Useless meat.
>>
>>175685632
>which consumed the hearts of men

Oh shit they all became Barbatos
>>
>>175685632
Is it a COOLthulhu
>>
File: smug general.jpg (50KB, 658x620px) Image search: [Google]
smug general.jpg
50KB, 658x620px
>>175685012
>shilling his own twitter in his art
>>
>>175685530
3D is horrible.
>>
>>175683480
>the Observatory
For the record, all pillar demons were called "Observatory systems."
>>
>>175685530
jesus christ you fucking faggot i hope you get banned
>>
>>175685524
Kuro and Robin should be good for this.
>>
Real talk. Can anyone actually beat Meltlilith? She got that Melt Virus.
>>
>>175685524
I haven't fucked with Wanted quests yet, the debuffs are always the same and permanent for your first row?
>>
>>175685683
>Pillar demon this event thought they could win this time if thet just reversed the scenario

Guda-goetia soon
>>
So like how far should I be? I've bought 2 CEs and beat Retard Cat.
>>
>>175685932
Obviously Hakuno and his servants.
Though I didn't play CCC so I don't know the circonstances.
>>
>>175685932
Shinji.
>>
>>175685778
It's a pillar demon, idiot. It's a ebin chapter which will deal with the remnants of them.

It's disturbing that SeRaph is apparently created by a pillar demon here. Seriously Nasu, fuck off with them. Everything seems like a pillar demon these days.

>yfw DAA will ally with Shiki and Arc fight Pillar Demons in Tsukihime R
>>
File: Shinji.png (259KB, 497x719px) Image search: [Google]
Shinji.png
259KB, 497x719px
>>175685932
>>
>>175685932
She's slightly nerfed at the moment, but she's still beating other servants handily as your servant.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170502-165136.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170502-165136.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>175685889
Had Kuro in the back but didn't need her after all. When you are before a Buster Down debuff all you have to do is stack more Buster buffs to win apparently.

HP after Break is 288k.

>>175685937
Debuffs are fixed but you can remove them.
>>
File: impressed nurse.png (58KB, 228x149px) Image search: [Google]
impressed nurse.png
58KB, 228x149px
What was George's debuff?
>>
>>175686053
She got nerfed by plot before Hakuno took her down. It doesn't count.

>>175686067
>>175686131
He didn't actually beat her though.
>>
>Maint Quartz gets be back to 30 Quartx=z

Any of you have that Seiba SSR summoning picture? If I'm going to blow the last of my 350 quartz I want to do it properly.
>>
>>175686127
> Kohaku has a Pillar Demon plushie in her room behind the TV
>>
>>175686213
20% atk down i think
>>
>>175686213
Atk
>>
>>175686127
It's called Remnant for a reason. You're dealing with loose ends. We're not dealing with new threats.
>>
>>175686053
They had to take away melt virus and trash and crash, and crime ballet in order to beat the egos, otherise they were nearly invincible

Shinji drank some viruses that reduced his level to -999 and got absorbed by lilith in order to make her slightly beatable. Since it brought her accumulated power down to the level of a single servant
>>
Which Lip skill should I level first?
>>
>>175685797

Heck, when I looked it up and saw the metric for sizes from japanese to American, Sakura's 85E becomes an American 35DD, which is 91, not 85. She should, in reality, be Leysritt tier, and people in Leys, Arc, Rider, and Aoko's places should be past cowtits tier into full milktank. Like the first thought in your head upon seeing them should be "Moo".
>>
>>175681765
She never existed in Chaldea though retard

Her interludes are non canon she doesn't exist normally
>>
File: Unfair.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Unfair.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>175686152
>she's still beating other servants handily as your servant.
>your servant
>your
She didn't come to me.

Whatever. She was a stupid bitch anyway.
>>
>>175686172
Gee Bill, why does your mom let you get ''two'' Gilgameshes?
>>
>>175685703
It's just annoy me that people assume that Gil went there, risking his own existence, to shit talk someone. He's not an idiot. He quickly fucked off when everything was falling apart too.
>>
File: 1493487207152.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493487207152.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
Is Suzuka good?
>>
>>175686232
She got nerfed because she was cheating. After Shinji's sacrifice she got nerfed, gained some levels and finally it was a fair fight.
>>
I can't reach nyaa anymore
>>
Speculah time! Which of the seventy-two demons is involved in these events?
>>
>>175686360
Paizuri
>>
>>175686274
>SHIKI was possessed by a pillar demon and ROA now ROA has to fight for control heroically
>>
>>175682007
If she doesn't exist in Chaldea who gives a fuck about her appearances in orders as a side character

Her only value as a character was as a waifu outlet for Tamamofags who got shit on due to Hakuno

now that she's confirmed to never be at Chaldea she's pointless, just some bullshit gacha bait for waifufags that enjoy non canon interlude shit
>>
>>175686545
fuck off reddit
>>
>>175686448
She's solidly okay.
>>
>>175686559
please anon, i need to know which skill to waste my mats on first
>>
>>175686545
Belphegor.
>>
>>175686545
I don't know. I only knew Barbatos.
>>
>>175681261
Second phase is 3,000,000 HP.
You can do it, anon-kun! Ganbare!
>>
>>175686496
It was destroyed today.
>>
>>175685778
They don't have multiple eyes.
>>
>>175686584
I'm not entirely sure what language you're speaking in, but I will do my best to communicate.

cuck cuck canon shit fuck fag cuck fag not canon interludes cuck waifu fag fag retard cuck canon waifu bait bullshit fuck fag cuck cuck canon
>>
>>175686718
no...
>>
>>175686496
Wait and Hope.
For now, it's dead and not looking good.
Though the swedish said they didn't close it themselve.
>>
Anyone else here who hasn't even started the event yet because they are too busy maxing new servants?
>>
Are Pillar Demons the most versatile bosses Nasu came up with? Because they seem capable of doing whatever bullshit he comes up with and can job hard or not to your heroes as he wants.
>>
>>175686545
>In the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum (1577) of Johann Weyer the demon is called Marchocias and his description is much the same as that given in the Goetia except that his gender when appearing as a wolf is female ("a cruel she wolf") and spewing forth "I cannot tell what" from his mouth. He likewise hopes to eventually return to the Seventh Throne but is "deceived in that hope."
Mable Macintosh is trying to create a simulation of the Time Temple.
>>
>>175686906
No because that would suggest I was able to roll new servants.
>>
>>175687020
Have you read the Ars Goetia?

Why do you think Nasu came up with that?
>>
>>175686807
Yes. Hope you weren't too attached.

>>175686785
Could you repeat that?
>>
>>175687053
What if she was in love with Roman because he was the only one who liked her blog out of courtesy.
>>
File: 1478645051936.jpg (34KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1478645051936.jpg
34KB, 500x493px
Isn't the currency of this event very easy to farm?

Not that I'm complaining.
>>
>>175686906
me, 5* exp fucking when!? The grind from lv 80 to 90 is obnoxious.
>>
>>175687196
Yeah, I already bought a lo of thing : all the ce, all the feathers, all the XP (gold and silver), all the BB item.
>>
>>175687020
I prefer them over aliens. Andras was cute.
>>
In the end, ten rolls are just ten single rolls.
>>
File: 1491766846353.jpg (181KB, 1200x705px) Image search: [Google]
1491766846353.jpg
181KB, 1200x705px
>>175687196
Part 2, wait and hope
>>
File: 1475203435135.jpg (131KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475203435135.jpg
131KB, 640x480px
It's bullshit all these free quests don't give out apples. Why the fuck would you give out statues for people who have passed solomon? It shits on veteran players which this event should be aimed towards.
>>
>>175687196
It is but I find some of the prices in the shop to be quite high. The event is 3 weeks so I can take it easy with the farming though.
>>
>>175687187
She seems like a desperate cake, so why not.
>>
>>175687389
People need them to ascend the new servant.
Honestly, I was about to go dry since I ascend most of my servants.
>>
>>175687389
>not having 250 golden apples
Your own fault for being new
>>
>>175687498
I ascend all of my golds and i've ascended about half of my silver and below and i'm still swimming in them. I need apples more than I do these fucking things.

>>175687556
>new

No, I burn like 100 apples per gacha event.
>>
>>175686448
She can clear hands
>>
File: IMG_4011.jpg (59KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4011.jpg
59KB, 512x512px
Event who gives tons of skill gems WHEN?
>>
If you bring back the time temple, it means you bring back the 72 pillar demons.
>>
Is Passionlip clinically retarded or something?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvtSfxdzOmw
>>
>>175687620
>No, I burn like 100 apples per gacha event.
>literally don't need more than 15-20 to clear out shops and everything
So you're just autistic about speedclearing shit
>>
File: Screenshot_20170502-170606.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170502-170606.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Wanted Berserker is Vlad, betraying his fellow Art memers. Likes to spam his Defense buff and sometimes BC. Still died in 3 turns. HP after Break is 242k.
>>
>>175687709
Gacha events you retard. Are you so new you've never seen one? They are fucking endless.
>>
>>175687672
It does sound BB is sacrificing Servants.
>>
>>175687681
All the protein goes to her tits. Her brain is left malnourished. It's normal.

t. medical professional
>>
>tfw forgot to log into FGO yesterday somehow
It hurts. I had over 450 days straight and I just lost it.
>>
File: 1491271872958.png (42KB, 370x320px) Image search: [Google]
1491271872958.png
42KB, 370x320px
>>175687672
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2IZbbuFxWg
>>
>>175687761
>damage control
kek
>>
>>175687951
>i'm going to go full retard because I fucked up

Nice
>>
who /noapples/ here?
>>
>>175687681
She's not the sharpest, that's true.

>NAME
>Passionlip
>“It’s my favorite name.”

>HEIGHT
>156cm
>“It’s the same as mother’s, but… it may look taller…”

>WEIGHT
>1 ton
>“Ah, wh…why…?”

>3SIZE
>B160/W63/H87
>“It’s just a little big.”

>HOME
>The far side of the moon
>“I was just recently born here.”

>BIRTHDAY
>April 10th
>“I just got it.”

>WEAK POINT
>Being touched…
>“My chest is especially…ticklish…”

>FETISHISM
>I like everything about that person, but…
>“I especially like, their hands. I’d like…to hold to them, or if they patted me on the head.”

>◆What do you look for in a partner?
>Please be very gentle. “Being cared for makes me happy.”

>◆What’s your favorite color of underwear?
>Pink, and cute… “…eh? I am wearing underwear, on the bottom!”

>◆How do you spend your free time?
>Practicing cooking and such… “But I get hungry really quickly when I start moving.”
>>
File: 58854011_p0.jpg (619KB, 1080x1626px) Image search: [Google]
58854011_p0.jpg
619KB, 1080x1626px
I WANT TO HUG GAWAIN!
>>
>>175687991
How did you burn through a 100 apples during the first Santa Alter gacha then? Kill yourself turboautist
>>
>>175688191
So she's a walking fuck puppet
>>
>>175688317
I love Gawain too but could you please stop doing this
>>
File: 1492991111879.png (187KB, 425x304px) Image search: [Google]
1492991111879.png
187KB, 425x304px
>>175688317
Get in line
>>
>>175686389
>35DD
I don't think her ribcage is that big, senpai.
>>
File: BodySizes.png (661KB, 2016x888px) Image search: [Google]
BodySizes.png
661KB, 2016x888px
So earlier on some guy was talking about Sakura's tits but obviously didn't know how to properly read what three sizes indicate. Here is an actual comparison between four female characters bodies.

Kirei is there too to show how tiny they are.
>>
What kinda KP you boys packing? 5100 here am I behind the curve or is everyone about here after clearing the stories?
>>
>>175688351
>so new he thinks we've only had one gacha event in the entire time the games been up

I do it every gacha event and it constantly puts me in catch up with apples.
>>
>>175688367
Yes.
>>
>>175688367
BB even improved her this event.
>>
>>175688367
Puppet? No
Pupper? Maybe

She's an innocent dim-witted heracles tier girl, that thinks she's a perfectly normal girl and can't comprehend her monstrous body. Although her bond ce seems to imply she's started to see herself honestly.

She hates fighting, but she's often attacked due to her ability, and she quickly retaliates and crushes them without trying. In a normal grail war she might be a monstrous tank, but her personality is certainly a weakness.
>>
>>175688525
11.700. I'm done with almost half the missions.
>>
>>175688545
>I do it every event
>literally impossible to do it in every event but you can still clear out everything
You can freely stop pretending that you're not autistic about this shit now and admit you can't manage your stamina bar so you just burn through apples needlessly
>>
>>175688367
She's a kid trapped in a monstrous body.
>>
>>175688740
what node are you farming? lancer medusa? I feel like im struggling to not chug apples to progress missions at any meaningful clip
>>
>>175688367
In the current event her will was taken away, so she's basically an attack drone. Melt has shown some concern for Lip suffering under these conditions.
>>
>>175688754
>No, I burn like 100 apples per gacha event.
>>175687620

Learn to read you stupid ass SEAmonkey
>>
>>175688671
Real question, would it be possible to stop her claws from reconnecting with her body once she's rocket punched them, and then would she accept being used as an onahole with her tits and throat only? She's sensitive, so she should be able to get off with that.
>>
Is Lip's third skill even any good?
>>
>break down and decide to buy quartz
>the game crashes
What did God mean by this?
>>
>>175688870
>Admitting you're retarded
my condolences
>>
>>175688519
Make one with Passions 160 cm so we can see just how off the art is.
>>
>>175688927
>Stop now
>>
>>175688913
It's great after you used her first skill
>>
Melt is growing on me
>>
>>175688913
>Defense up
>Attack up
>Invuln Pierce
>Instakill Chance
>self stun which takes away one (1) of her three (3) debuff immunities from her first skill

It's great.
>>
>>175689043
She's doing what cancer does best
>>
>>175688950
Either you're Melvin or deciding to act like an illiterate moron while you wait for AP to recharge. Which is it?
>>
>>175688913
Retard, use her first skill then her third skill, in order to get all the benefits and none of the negatives. First skill removes any stuns or debuff. Third skill gives her a dozen buffs, but also a stun. If you use both its crazy good.
>>
>>175689105
I was expecting this answer my friend
>>
This event fucking sucks. Fuck this mission shit.
>>
>>175688862
Depends on what I have to farm, there isn't a single node since some quest require you to kill a Servant with a certain trait. Best you can do is to use those missions as a starting point and see what else you can complete while you farm it. Right now I was killing Carmilla 10 times while killing Sakurabots and now I switched to Lancer Medusa to kill the pink whatever floating things from Camelot.
>>
>>175689137
>keep using her third skill first out of habbit
>>
>>175688903
Just do it while she's sitting on them.
>>
>>175689152
Hi braindamage anon
>>
>>175689115
>muh boogeyman
Don't you have some 50 apples to burn through without reason to sate your autism?
>>
So with all the cult forming happening in the tanker, wonder if it will tie into Kiara?
>>
>>175689249
Hi melvin
>>
>>175688191
Is there one for Melt?
>>
>>175689152
ZOMBI
GOOSTO
SAABANTO
>>
>>175689228
Hi. Not my fault its a stuoid hard workig setup instead of something fun and not tedious.
>>
>>175689256
No fucking shit, one of them mentions finding someone with an all encompassing love and being so terrified that it'll go away that he'd be willing to do literally anything to avoid that.
>>
>>175689293
see >>175689249
>>
skill order for passionlip?
>>
Why do you think Marble is so obsessed with Gawain? Isn't it suspicious
>>
>>175689450
Hi melvin
>>
lottery events >>>>>> grinding events > shit >>>>>>>>>>>> mission events.
>>
>>175689317
Reading a spreadsheet sure is hard huh
>>
>>175689317
Like seriously, fuck hard work for the shittiest welfare yet.
>>
>>175689256
Nasu at least wants you to think Kiara's got some sort of involvement in those events. That's the impression I'm getting. Even if Kiara doesn't show up and turns out to have nothing to do with what happened, for now Nasu wants you to think Kiara is involved in all this on some level.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-02-16-24-24.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-02-16-24-24.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
The sprite artist really outdid himself this time.
>>
>>175689497
>have your autistic tendencies revealed
>m-melvin
For lack of a better word, wew
>>
>>175689465
3>1>2 if
>>
>>175689665
Hi melvin
>>
The final boss is going to be mother harlot
>>
>>175689317
It's actually fun and easy, we had those kind of events with quests before.
If you're too stupid to understand it by yourself you can simply take a look at cirno translated guide or even reddit sheet with all the quests translated.
There's even only one mats to grind, couldnt be less easy

If you can't do something as simple as that it reveals to me that you were basically babied your whole life
>>
Man, whatever happened in that oil rig is some primo horror movie material.
>>
File: IMG_20170502_220952.png (391KB, 495x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170502_220952.png
391KB, 495x650px
Lip is as pure as snow
>>
What's the new Hans CE meant to represent?
>>
IKUWAYO
>>
File: No country for an old man.jpg (204KB, 722x618px) Image search: [Google]
No country for an old man.jpg
204KB, 722x618px
>>175689317
I bet that you're the kind of guy to ask sauce in OPT
>>
>>175689849
Did the mayo packets in her boobs get crushed?
>>
>>175689615
bless him
>>
>>175689803
>cirno translated guide
He is a lazy fuck and didn't update a shit.
>>
>>175689883
Innocent Monster affecting him?
>>
>>175689531
No butkillig x enemies more than a few tines sure is, not knowing what tickets unlock sure is.
I prefer simple, basic, fun events.

Not this go to work horseshit. I avoid having a job and leech off the government for a reason.

>>175689518
This, so much this, fuck this shit. I need lottery QP too.
At least shop mats are good abd I can get them without needing to do missions.

>>175689803
Illya event sucked dicks too.
Mossions like fatm 90 of one enemy are tedious and its full 9f hard work. Plus most of it is locked out and BB isnt very good looking in gameplay so Im not going to miss anything important.

Not my faiukt theres nothing telling what missionsto do for event progression. Like hell Im going to do 100 farming missions. Thats slavery.
>>
>Braindamage shows up
>suddenly melvin is here too

Always knew they were the same person
>>
>>175689615
Yeah, they did real good this time. Not just with the attacks; it's also small things like how Lip gently swings her legs in her idle pose. And then there's all the angles Melt gets. You know, how she spins, does back-kicks, skates around on a 3D plane -- that's all production value. And the sprites look great even when they're not doing anything.
>>
File: IMG_20170502_221051.jpg (329KB, 1436x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170502_221051.jpg
329KB, 1436x2048px
>>175689985
She's just a messy eater
>>
File: Screenshot_20170502-173506.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170502-173506.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Wanted Caster is Gilgamesh. Easy fight if you bring Kintoki or Melt.
>>
>>175690080
This event is easy as fuck to farm though. It also gives a lot of quartz and tickets so I hope they make more like this.
>>
>>175690080
Not our fault you're mentally challenged either.
>>
>passionlip has huge breasts but no emphasis on armpits
Who thought this was a good idea
She would be 10/10 whale material
>>
>>175690298
Oh and his HP after Break is 252k. This round of Wanted was easier than the first one, not that they were super hard though.
>>
File: 1493707021452.png (469KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1493707021452.png
469KB, 1366x768px
>>175690390
>>
File: fucking imbecile.jpg (18KB, 768x547px) Image search: [Google]
fucking imbecile.jpg
18KB, 768x547px
>>175690080
>Not my faiukt theres nothing telling what missionsto do for event progression
Not their fault if you're an EOP and also a retard who can't look at translations in a sheet.

>Like hell Im going to do 100 farming missions.
You farm nodes for sakura coins to clear the shop and at the same time it will clear the quests. You just have to change nodes according to quest you have left.
So hard huh?
>>
>>175690106
No I burn each Lancelot I rolled for the Nero event CE.

>>175690328
Its not fun though and I buy quartz. Free quartz has shit rates.
Plus its work. An event should be fun. Not work.
>>
File: 1491761985462.jpg (14KB, 400x268px) Image search: [Google]
1491761985462.jpg
14KB, 400x268px
>>175690080
>not my fault

Fuck off Ricky
>>
>>175690459
Those are more doll joints
>>
>>175690518
Ricky is best girl. I could out smoke him though. Only 5 grams a day aint shit.
>>
>>175690486
It's fun to me. Maybe it wasn't designed for brain damaged people.
>>
>>175690080
>BB isnt very good looking in gameplay
Why do you even care about gameplay when you're so bad at the game?
>>
>>175689815
I'm just reminded of the Venture Bros. episode where all the interns were trapped inside a radioactive dome. They had a good quote about how shutting in a bunch of science nerds and giving them superpowers was a recipe for a Syfy original movie.
>>
>>175689518
I am so, so sick of grinding events, so your tier list is automatically wrong.
>>
File: Risitas103.gif (842KB, 171x128px) Image search: [Google]
Risitas103.gif
842KB, 171x128px
>>175690486
>Its not fun though and I buy quartz. Free quartz has shit rates.
>free quartz has shit rate
>free quartz has shit rate
>tfw my meme has caught up
>>
>>175687681
>ここまででかいとエロスを感じない
Honestly I'm with this guy
>>
first roll got slut fox
>>
>>175690693
Im fine at battling. I just hate labor and working hard.

>>175690679
Work is never ever fun unless youre a drone.

>>175690809
This event is nothing but a grindfest though made worse by being tedious repwtitive missions.

>>175690837
Well its true theyre both different in game. Free quartz didnt get me an NP3 Passionlip either.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-02-22-44-50.jpg (674KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-02-22-44-50.jpg
674KB, 1280x720px
Finally got my first 10/10/10, feels good.
>>
>>175690837
You mean caught on.
>>
According to chink datamines
>Lv100 BB has 17,532 HP and 10,915 ATK
Sumanai tier?
>>
>>175690953
holy fuck i got melt
>>
>>175691008
yep
>>
>>175690967
All events are grinding, retard, but missions at least add a new skin to it. We don't get them very often too, unlike vanilla grinding events.
>>
Getting a titjob from Lip or a footjob from Melt, be warned that both will destroy your dick and potentially kill you, which one do you choose?
>>
>>175691041
>still no card art from datamine
Yet another thing ruined by Tohsaka Rin.
>>
>>175690648
Is Ricky, dare I say, autism moe?
>>
>>175691207
titjob of course
But I guess you meant handjob
>>
>>175691114
Yeah but skin is "work hard for this".
Fuck, communism better win the next world war.
>>
>>175691207
Apparently Lip's Breast Valley is safe for only her Master in GO.
>>
>>175690967
>Work is never ever fun

That's wrong though. You can find work that you like. Not that you can work in a lot of things if you're actually brain damaged.
>>
>>175690971
Good taste, anon
>>
I didn't realise until this event that lip and melt had most of their limbs and that they're really only missing their hands/feet with a teeny bit of their forearms/shins respectively.

You could totally remove their attachments and give them normal looking prosthetics.
>>
>>175691315
>Guda getting all the good shit again
Is not fair bros, why do I have to be stuck with those two sluts while he gets all the cuties?
>>
>>175691390
It stops being fun to me as soon as you call it work. It isnt the act that turns me off but the concept.
>>
is ccc even good
>>
>>175691207
Titjob, since Lip's Breast Valley is safe for her Master.
>>
>>175690967
>work is never fun

It's really like pottery coming from a brain damaged retard whose never worked a day in his life while collecting autismbucks.
>>
File: C-Z8m-AVYAIQPR_.jpg orig.jpg (280KB, 1075x1518px) Image search: [Google]
C-Z8m-AVYAIQPR_.jpg orig.jpg
280KB, 1075x1518px
>>175691315
It's probably deadly with or without the skill
>>
>>175691527

Getting paid for doing something you enjoy turns you off said activity. Wat.
>>
File: Snu Snu.png (150KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
Snu Snu.png
150KB, 500x313px
>>175691207
Tit job.
>>
File: 62448507_p34.jpg (316KB, 730x548px) Image search: [Google]
62448507_p34.jpg
316KB, 730x548px
>>175691474
Hakuno's sluts were less crazy, and there was no gacha hell in the Sakura Labyrinth.
>>
Are there actually people who complain about how hard the wanted quest are?

Just bring 5 of the servant that counters what you are fighting and a monkey can do it.
>>
>>175690928
kill yourself fag
>>
>>175691760
Or just bring a single servant who's strong against the boss and a merlin. It's really just that damn easy.
>>
Anyone have an alternate link for this?
http://imgur.com/a/MhO0A

Whenever I try to use the download option, it just gives me a 8.3MB file of like 13 images
>>
>>175691760

Don't bother, their brain output the computing power of a rock.
>>
>>175691580
The gameplay is still trash outside of boss fights but the story is a lot more entertaining than Extra's.
>>
>>175691760
>>175691846
Goetia proved that the majority of the people in this general are terrible at this game.

Shinjuku just hammered the fact in.
>>
>>175691580
No , only Nasufags believe that
>>
>>175691749
Who is the Kiyohime of Chaldea's male servants?
>>
>in japan for a week

>laundromat has an oven mitt on one of the interior door handles

what did they mean by this?
>>
File: C-2PMObWsAAWgvJ.jpg orig.jpg (234KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C-2PMObWsAAWgvJ.jpg orig.jpg
234KB, 1280x1024px
Now we're invincible
>>
>>175691879
expand the gallery so all images are visible and then add "/zip" to the end of the url and hit enter
>>175692021
I don't really think there is one, at least not for Guda
>>
>>175691701
Yes. I can get money without working for having a fucked up back.
So for starters I have no need for working to make money. I just dont think life should be about work, it shoukd be about pleaure and yourself. I dont give a damn about helping society griw or leaving amark or impressing people. Its a pain in the ass and a responsibility. Ife is easier when you ditch all that stuff society brain washes you into caring about.
>>
So what's the general consensus of the new servants?
>>
File: 1493742489354.png (988KB, 1200x1098px) Image search: [Google]
1493742489354.png
988KB, 1200x1098px
>>175691207
Can I choose a thighjob from BB?
>>
>>175691749
Tamamo is honestly not much better than Kiyohime.

Well, at least with the person she actually likes.
>>
I rolled Melt I never played CCC but I love her now
>>
File: 61622976_p5.jpg (101KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
61622976_p5.jpg
101KB, 768x768px
>>175692021
The closest would probably be Dantes, who watches Guda sleep.
>>
>>175690928
That's because Lip is for hug, not fug.
>>
>>175692021
Technically it should be someone like Phantom, but even the girls prefer Kiyohime as their yandere for some reason.
>>
>>175691315
source
>>
File: retardedcat.jpg (206KB, 1914x1074px) Image search: [Google]
retardedcat.jpg
206KB, 1914x1074px
.....K......P......?
>>
>>175692359
not canon lmao
>>
>>175692083
>Lip
10/10 tank. Pretty much the first Servant since 4* Mashu to really specialize at that role. Her third skill's stun seems bad, but only until you realize her first skill debuff protection blocks it.

>Melt
Has an amusing gimmick where if you have two of her you can zero out enemy NP damage for a turn, but her main thing is momentum. She builds up NP fast, and her NP gives a 3 turn Quick buff. If you can get two NPs off fast enough, she pretty much becomes a perpetual NP machine.

More importantly, she's the waifu of this event.

>Suzuka
Generic 4* AoE NP Saber. Her third skill is kinda cool, but really the most you can say about her is that she's Buster based so she fits the meta.

Now stop fucking asking.
>>
>>175692343
○ Breast Valley: A
simple trash box.
Ability to temporarily store unnecessary data files and store them. Both trash can.
In the case of a passion lip, its icon is set at the center of the chest for some reason. To put it briefly, imaginary space pocket that can store as much garbage as possible.
You can store indefinitely no matter what capacity the Passion Lip has crushed.
Although it seems to be useful at first glance, dust data does not return to its original form, so it is totally meaningless. Passion lip is a girl figure of self-destructive / self-scratching type that accumulates emotions inside, and seems to have acquired such a special structure.

At CCC once things that fell into the valley of death could not crawl up again, but at FGO it was possible to scoop up if it was a contracted master.
>>
>>175691879
Weird. I got the zip and opened it, but there are dozens of pages missing. Stuff that were in the imgur but that won't download with the zip. Guess I'll have to get the last ones manually.
>>
>>175692493
>If you can get two NPs off fast enough, she pretty much becomes a perpetual NP machine.
If she's getting off on hurting people and her whole deal is setting up into a perpetual NP machine, does that mean she's built around setting up a never ending hell of pleasure for herself?

Appropriate.
>>
>>175692493
>Pretty much the first Servant since 4* Mashu to really specialize at that role.
But oddly enough she has heavily atk-oriented stats (fifth highest of all 4* while her HP is average-to-low). Go figure.
>>
>>175692627
Thanks
>>
>>175692453
i dont understand what you mean or satirically mean
>>
>>175692739
Her third skill and her 3 buster hit hard.
>>
>>175692095
Patrician taste
>>
>>175692810
read the new story event cat is not canon anymore
>>
>>175692739
It means she can do both roles effectively. At 10/10/10, she's got an inherent 2000 (I think) damage cut plus 60% Def Up, on top of her attack bonus with Trash and Crash. She's a great 4*.
>>
>>175692095
Does she have the sexiest thighs of all servants?
>>
File: IMG_5914.png (661KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5914.png
661KB, 752x1063px
I love meaty Mordred
>>
>>175692095
She loves Hakuno not you
>>
>>175692739
Yeah, her base defensive stats aren't very impressive, but Breast Valley and Masochistic Constitution are fucking ridiculous skills.
>>
>>175692965
Maybe?
>>
>>175693042
Who said anything about love?
>>
>>175692917
Their duration kinda hurts though.Best to bring good support or use Leo CEs.
>>
>>175692635
I tried it in Crome after and was missing 50 pages. It seems that site has either gotten very retarded or it needs a few days to update the download link when people constantly update posts.
>>
>>175680474
The blue radiation makes me think of a nuclear reactor core.
>>
>>175685221
grand order
>>
>>175693225
It's the former.
Imgur is complete trash these days. They got rid of 90% of their album features.
>>
>>175692994
>>175692994
T H I C C
>>
>>175692895
oh, I didn't play it yet today, now I'm scared
>>
>>175692192
Talking about that, where can i find his valetine scene? I missed it.
>>
So fucking bored.
>>
>>175693261
That's because it clearly is meant to be one. That scene was about the saving civilians from the nuclear plant gig.
>>
>>175678921
Which one are we supposed to grind to clear the shop the fastest?
>>
File: C-1b6IiW0AgAY5y.jpg orig.jpg (383KB, 2048x1662px) Image search: [Google]
C-1b6IiW0AgAY5y.jpg orig.jpg
383KB, 2048x1662px
don't
>>
>>175685221

2 -> 1 -> 3.

Assuming the datamine is accurate, all leveling the third skill does is increase the numbers on the NP damage debuff. All of the really important stuff on the first and third skills are unaffected by level, so you may as well just focus on the attack.

Honestly, she's a character where I don't even feel like there's a point in leveling her skills.
>>
>>175693424
never heard about that
>>
Why the fuck doesn't the actual Brynhildr Romantia have a party heal?
>>
>>175693570
Two Melts with level 10 Melt Virus = 0 damage NPs.
>>
>>175693749
Play Extra.
>>
>>175693570
The previous thread mentioned about Melt's 3rd skill being able to stack additively with another Melt's NP down.

You could run a meme team outta that, but then again assassin yellow stones are kinda scarce.
Assassin daily rework when?
>>
File: C-wE24_XsAUAjb6.jpg (529KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
C-wE24_XsAUAjb6.jpg
529KB, 2048x1536px
How hard do you gotta whale to get to this point?
>>
>>175693749
That was the way Mumei died in Extra
>>
>>175693874
And that's funny, but not actually useful 90% of the time.
>>
>>175693874
>letting anything reach NP full charge in the first place
>>
>>175693953
Why even keep more than 8? He'd literally have no use for them after that point.
>>
>>175693953
Looking at this makes me angry
>>
>>175693827
Why on earth would Bryn get anything nice?
>>
>>175694053
Boasting rights
>>
>>175692895
ok i see the discussion earlier in the thread about it

there is no reason the tamamo cat summoned there has to be the same tamamo cat from chaldea, as you didn't attempt bring her

it could be a funny meme about tamamo no mae getting copied wrong, or it could just be that your character recognized its a different tamamo

we'll have to see if tamamo no mae shows up i guess

either way, how does any of this make tamamo cat not canon? im confused
>>
File: 1485913905431.jpg (137KB, 270x269px) Image search: [Google]
1485913905431.jpg
137KB, 270x269px
>>175693953
Even Gilgamesh is scared!
>>
>>175694053
One for every team and support list.
>>
Which quest is on the right thigh? What enemies are in it?
>>
>>175694147
don't

fucking

to

the

shitposter

Jesus fuck why is it so hard for you idiots to do this?
>>
>>175693953
I guess he's really getting his NP gain from alternate dimensions at that point
>>
Why are all the rewards for missions so fucking shitty?
>>
>>175694215
sorry, i didnt write them off as a shitposter yet, i didnt read the entire thread and i was concerned for my cat
>>
>>175693953
fatedrones
>>
>>175694408
Dumb catposter.
>>
Stay Night was Nasu magnum opus
>>
File: IMG_20170502_163327.jpg (209KB, 1200x953px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170502_163327.jpg
209KB, 1200x953px
So Passion Lip effectively has 20% stargen?

Pretty neat.
>>
File: 1451143624570.png (115KB, 625x516px) Image search: [Google]
1451143624570.png
115KB, 625x516px
>>175693953
>Mfw i have spent thousands and i only have 1 copy
>>
Emus still ded?
>>
TANOSHII WA
>>
>>175694517
Her extra attack generates like 20 stars off of a BBC.
It's pretty good.
>>
Best place for type 2 enemies is the memeaxe fight, the ana fight or some other that I don't know of/haven't unlocked?
>>
>>175694517
Gorillas with high Presence Concealment are fun
>>
Fuck, don't know if I can make it to the end of the event.
>>
>>175694995
Nigga, you've got three weeks
>>
>>175694995
Study for your exams anon.
>>
>>175695167
What if he has no apples?
>>
As much of a Korean grind simulator GBF is, their Break system is certainly infinitely superior to ours. Wish they just took that wholesale from them to be honest, don't fix what isn't broken and all that.
>>
>>175695313
Agreed. When they are in break they should be stunned for one turn. Not just recuperate in a jiffy.

Also what's the servants of the new unlocked nodes after beating shadow Liz?
>>
>>175695267
T H R E E WEEKS
>>
>>175694959
There's Beowulf too.
>>
>>175694517
too bad her sprites and 4th ascension card are kinda meh
>>
Anyone have the final ascensions? Can't go crawling back through the threads right now and won't sink to asking reddit. I'm assuming they were all shit like usual?
>>
>>175695385
Wanted Jekyll/Hyde, Altera, Vlad and Caster Gilgamesh.
Free Lancer Medusa, Mary, Carmilla, Beowulf and Berserker Lancelot.
>>
File: 1489039267064.png (15KB, 320x246px) Image search: [Google]
1489039267064.png
15KB, 320x246px
>>175694543
If it makes you feel any better, he probably spent thousands when the game first came out, so there were way less CEs in the gacha pool.
>>
>>175695385
I don't know, them recovering in jiffy makes things more interesting, I was honestly getting a bit tired of ending fights with a really well buffed NP.
>>
File: C-vNxwpUQAAZfqn.jpg (226KB, 1199x680px) Image search: [Google]
C-vNxwpUQAAZfqn.jpg
226KB, 1199x680px
>>175695559
You mean this?
>>
>>175695787
Melt > JK > Passion
>>
>>175695787
Passionlip and Suzuka's are bland as fuck, Melt's is a health danger to my penis.
>>
>>175695787
Why does Suzuka keep the fox ears?
>>
>>175695787
That's some terrible quality on JK fox
>>
>>175695787
Lip's pose is weird, is she laying her chest on her hands this time?
>>
>>175695787
Yeah thanks,those are pretty terrible as expected.
>>
5* quick support Caster when
>>
So be it fox saber is not actual tamamo but tamamo durma?
>>
>>175696121
Booty of Agartha
>>
>>175695863
The real appeal in JKs final ascension's design are her legs which are cut off in the card art.

Passionlip's is admittedly shit.
>>
>>175695787
those fucking claws ruin it, should've focused more on her Breast Valley: A, just like Melt's is somewhat focused on her ass.

tho Passionlip looking confident while Melt is passive is kinda cool
>>
>>175694147
Tamamo Cat was literally confirmed to never be at Chaldea so interludes aren't canon
>>
>>175696130
It's Suzuka Gozen
>>
>>175696223
The cherries are nice.
>>
>>175688317
>>175688386
I'm the original "I WANT TO HUG GAWAIN" fag and this post wasn't made by me. I've only posted it a handful of times and the other Gawain hugging posts were made by someone else.
>>
I love the responses JK gives when you select commands.
>>
>Detroit Emiya
holy shit Nasu is racist as fuck
>>
>>175696229
But which tamamo is gozens?
>>
>>175696371
I think he looks cool.
>>
>>175696371
They made that joke in FGOGO too.
>>
>>175696376
It's not a Tamamo, Suzuka Gozen is an entirely unrelated mythological figure. It's another kitsune.
>>
Why do I have to work for fucking welfare?

This is bullcrap. I thought welfare was charity.
>>
Every day the nip speculation about part 2 Kiara gacha grows, I hope it happens
>>
>>175696391
His design might've worked if his art wasn't complete shit.

It's barely above Tsukihime tier.
>>
>>175696503
How new
>>
>>175696503
The funny part is she is not even worth all the effort because she has shitty skills
>>
>>175696584
True the art is shit.
>>
File: C-vKjiNVYAAhUZ0.jpg (192KB, 863x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C-vKjiNVYAAhUZ0.jpg
192KB, 863x1200px
>>175696376
She's not a Tamamo. She's not even a fox. Just an Oni JK going with the fox ear fad.
>>
>>175695960

she has her arms crossed in front of her, you know, holding up her tits, it's fucking awkward

just like Melt twisting her left leg because of the spike
>>
https://youtu.be/lP8wBHH5vTc

Robin and his bird's animations are great.
>>
>>175696515
> The lake's name is a massive Hans reference
> Female Body map with Kiara's hair
> KP

Kiara either is going to be involved now, or will be hinted at all the way till the end of EoR where she'll turn out to have been behind the entire EoR story.
>>
>2 waves of Robin
What the fuck?
>>
File: lip.jpg (311KB, 968x915px) Image search: [Google]
lip.jpg
311KB, 968x915px
>>175695960
Her arms are crossed for that breast emphasizing pose.
>>
>>175696492
>>175696634
yes own name but which tamamo of the nine?
>>
>>175696391
He's got a cool vibe to him compared to Redman.

He kind of feels a little like old F/SN EMIYA before his snarker personality and butt monkey jokes made everyone forget you depressing his character used to be.
>>
>>175696618
I just wanted upskirt Sakura. I don't really care about the gameplay. It's probably why I can't beat her.

>>175696617
Why give something for "free" if you are going to make it hard to get? This bait and switch is just cruel.
>>
File: 016.jpg (355KB, 850x1220px) Image search: [Google]
016.jpg
355KB, 850x1220px
>>175696376
Suzuka completely unrelated to Tamamo. Pic related explains why she has the fluffy ears and tail.
>>
So Lip is worth maxing?
>>
>>175696739
Don't forget that today's missions had massive Kiara flags with the guy talking about a love capable of salvation that he would do anything not to lose, and that if he were to lose it he's rather die
>>
>>175696763
Alright let me spell it out for you

There's nine Tamamo's, all of them are named Tamamo but are slightly different in some way

Suzuka Gozen ISN'T a Tamamo, Suzuka ISN'T of the Tamamo Nine, Suzuka has NO RELATION to the Tamamo 9

This isn't a Tamamo.

It's a totally different unrelated character
>>
>>175688519

I'm that guy who you talking about. My point was that the measurements were all wrong in the first place given the character descriptions, all three heroines are severely underweight. Sakura is a 15 year old Japanese girl, the youngest in the cast, of course she is short. She shoots up like Shirou a couple years later though.

And man, do you have something against the Tohsaka sisters? Seems like it.
>>
>>175696634

Why is she obsess with being a JK ? isn't that some kind of prostitution service, does she likes old men ?
>>
>>175696754
they're roboRobins
>>
>>175696634
Shuten
Ibaraki
Suzuka
Raikou

We need more sexy various oni.
Onigashima Pat 2 when?
>>
>>175696906
>There's nine Tamamo's
Is there a Nero Tamamo?
>>
>>175696814
Sad thing is I think she looks better without the fox ears
>>
>>175696965
makes sense
>>
Would Suzuka and Nero get along?
>>
>>175696836
If you like her, sure.
>>
>>175696739
some nips think she will be a potential 5* Moon Cancer
>>
>>175696961
>isn't that some kind of prostitution service

9/10
Nice Job, I actually planted my face in my palm on instinct after reading that.
>>
>>175696961
Tamamo stop shitposting.
>>
>>175696906
You're being baited by a chink shitposter, you know.
>>
>>175696975
We need a guy Oni more than anything else by this point,

>>175696995
No fuck off.

>>175697074
No,
>>
>>175696906
If you're going to be this retarded can you please fuck off to some other site?
>>
File: C-bR7nCV0AA5M3A.jpg (175KB, 931x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C-bR7nCV0AA5M3A.jpg
175KB, 931x1024px
>>175696961
Tamamo just pointed out to her that she acts like one so she fully embraced it. It's just slang for highschool girl.
>>
>>175697148
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enjo_k%C5%8Dsai
>>
>>175696995
Releasing a Nero-Tamamo fusion would cause the collapse of reality due to uncontrollable cancer spread so no
>>
File: 1489787126722.png (59KB, 207x188px) Image search: [Google]
1489787126722.png
59KB, 207x188px
>finished all my classes
>going to graduate with magna cum laude honor despite spending most of the day here BTFOing giltards
What now gilkeks?
>>
>>175696995

no but there's 5 Tamamo Cats
>>
>>175697336
JK is Joshi Kousei you moron.
>>
Sorry if this has been asked before, but how does this event work? Grind 40AP places until you unlock the next? And how do you get tickets to buy those unlocks?
>>
Is FGO coming to PC along with the english localization or did I get rused?
>>
Holy shit guys I just had the worst nightmare where I had a shitton of games and porn to download but nyaa was dead, literally jumped out of my bed.
>>
>>175697537
lol
>>
>>175697537
not pc but yes english
>>
>>175697465
Look guys, Melvin has a degree in shitposting now
>>
>>175697406
I think it's a great idea. Not sure why he >>175697267 is against it. She could be a one-day limited roll after a particularly desired gacha. That would make DW some money.

>>175697478
I don't like the cat. I prefer graceful women.
>>
File: 1429458544728.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1429458544728.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>175697537
>>
File: 1469739452610.png (456KB, 804x876px) Image search: [Google]
1469739452610.png
456KB, 804x876px
>>175697465
>graduated while back when I sucked Kekacock
>discovered superior TRISTIAN
>successful owner & not wage slave
WEW
E
W

Maybe I should hire your immigrate kekacock sucker to wipe my ass ;)
>>
File: 1488974913921.png (297KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1488974913921.png
297KB, 460x460px
>>175697465
>not summa
Study harder, Melvin.
>>
>>175697465
Fake-Melvin no one cares about your degree in women's studies
>>
>>175697505
>The female participants range from school girls (aka JK business) to housewives.
>>
>>175697520
You can't randomly clear quests. You have to complete missions with specific requirements like kill X amount of specific bosses or enemies. Some missions will give you tickets you use to open story quest and wanted quest. Simply read what your available missions ask you to do and do it.
>>
>>175697607
This along with the chinks thinking Lancelot >>>>> Cuckthur, Shitwain and Pussyberius only proves high IQ people know Lancelot >>>>> Gilgameme.
>>
>>175697537
>coming to PC
wait for the chinese cat guy to fix ANRC i guess
>>
>>175697741
So? How does that change anything?
>>
>>175697465
Which major?

Also wtf is a magna cum laude? Is that some sort of cum guzzler?
>>
>>175697775
Unconquerable > all
>>
Does the Pirate Slut node count towards the white hair mission?
>>
File: 1470852584653.png (18KB, 112x104px) Image search: [Google]
1470852584653.png
18KB, 112x104px
>>175697698
>implying being a cashier isn't better than having your own business
>not sucking cock for living to pay student loan
KEK
E
K
>>
>>175697698
What is this Tristan meme I see you posting everytime in response to Lancelot dick-sucking? He never responds to you either, so there must be something to it.
>>
>>175696391
He looks cooler with those cracks glowing; dude looks like he's going to break apart at any moment.
He'll probably be some finale boss for EoR or just betray you or something then reveal that pssh nothing was personal, kid and turn out to be not a complete dick somehow.
>>
So I guess we're doing this again.
>>
>>175697267
>We need a guy Oni more than anything else by this point,
As someone that recently discovered his massive Oni fetish, I hope we never get a guy Oni and every single one of the future ones are waifus.
>>
>>175697858
It should. I farmed Carmilla instead because the mobs there overlaped with another mission and it's also a torso quest which you need to clear 10 of them to get a Swimsuit Sakura CE. See if that's the case for you too so you have to do less runs.
>>
>>175697267
>fuuma doesn't exist
>>
File: Mael Oni foxtail.png (60KB, 255x391px) Image search: [Google]
Mael Oni foxtail.png
60KB, 255x391px
>>175698024
Shit taste

Handsome Male Oni's are best guys
>>
>>175697763
Alright, thanks.
>>
Who's the best one of the new servants?
>>
File: 1469909210681.gif (4MB, 344x203px) Image search: [Google]
1469909210681.gif
4MB, 344x203px
>>175697775
>failed to mention TRISTIAN
JUST
U
S
T
>>175697867
>Kekacock sucker admits he's a proud jobless wageslave who sucks cock
KEK
E
K

Nice try falseflagger. Your unskilled labor makes less in a day than I do in an hour.
>>175697963
Kekacock suckers are scared of TRISTIAN.
>>
File: 55555438_p0.jpg (788KB, 686x974px) Image search: [Google]
55555438_p0.jpg
788KB, 686x974px
>>175689615

He needs to get with a real company like French Bread and make an all nasuverse fighting game in 2-D, comic stylized HD.

So that I can have my Hollow version Sakura sprites, or better yet playable Imaginary Around. If my Japanese was vetter, I would suggest the guy gI get in touch with French Bread and boot up a kickstarter.
>>
>>175698185
Kotaro being descended from Oni means literally nothing nothing when he has no horns.

That's like saying because Artoria has a dragon in her womb, no one should ask for a dragon servant
>>
File: flat.jpg (230KB, 1333x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat.jpg
230KB, 1333x800px
>>175696907
The measurements are wrong, but not in the way you're describing. The breast sizes given for Sakura, for instance, are far from being cow-tit tier, like the link that was posted of the 3DPD. Hers are, if anything, ''normal'' - which in Jap turns is pretty big. Whereas Rin, like all of the other TM Tsunderes, is flat as shit.

Still love them though. Sakura I only like in Hollow.
>>
>>175698185
We're talking about people in the game, not one's who haven't been released yet. .

>>175698024
Would you accept a male Tengu? I feel like Sutoku at least needs to be a guy.
>>
File: IMG_20170430_153958.jpg (94KB, 458x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170430_153958.jpg
94KB, 458x388px
Stop it
>>
>>175698227
So this guy is the real Melvin isn't he? While the thought of Melvin being a successful business owner is a crazy thought to me, the shitposting style is way more Melvin.
>>
>>175689615
the claws look kinda bad
pretty sure they're 3dcg
>>
>>175697867
>pay student loan
Sorry falseflagging gilkek but my mom owns a lot of real estate shit, she paid for everything. Get fucked as usual.

>>175697963
He is literally the cuckposter falseflagging. He accepted once that he uses the images I used to use because he thought they were funny.
>>
>>175698430
>Sutoku

Not him but, as much as I'd love Sutoku to be a guy, I feel it'll be a girl just to make the Great Three Yokai a trio of waifu's, which is meh but eh.
>>
>>175697267
No? Why not? Suzuka and Nero seem like they would.
>>
>>175698209
Here's a list of all missions up to today translated if you need it
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r9sHSGRQUlHYqEPEMGWJeN9zjYzfgLyrLnAAFtHY-5k/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

All quest nodes have a button where you can see drops and enemies (once you saw/dropped them one time). If the enemies have a target label it means that mob counts for a mission. Get used to check which nodes have the most amount of enemies you need to kill to find your ideal node and you won't get lost.
>>
>>175698205
>generic hot guy appearance, open shirt and all
If you're gonna try to prove me wrong do me the favor of not picking the most generic looking example, that guy looks like Roa with horns.

>>175698430
This guy's got the right idea tho, I honestly can't picture Sutoku as anything other than a man.
>>
File: 1489627581260.jpg (77KB, 700x793px) Image search: [Google]
1489627581260.jpg
77KB, 700x793px
>George boss fight
>damage down debuff
Yeah, these fights are not hard, but I can see some say they are annoying.
>>
I hope Haganeya Jin is the writer for Agartha. I feel like that might be right up his alley.
>>
>>175698227
>jobless wageslave
That literally makes no sense, JUST pointing that out.
>>
>>175698457
No, that's TV Poster Melvin or Imitator 2 Melvin. Liquid Melvin previous to him was the guy whose been posting with the Smug Lancelot image for a year. Previous to him was Big Melvin and previous to him was OG Jetfag.
>>
File: 1469910751888.gif (3MB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
1469910751888.gif
3MB, 420x300px
>>175698505
>falseflagger kekacock sucker replying to himself
>n-no it's not me! I didn't admit to being a jobless wagecuck
WEW
E
W

No going back falseflagger! >>175697867 is (You) & you suck Kekacock because TRISTAN is too good for you ;) Maybe I'll hire you one day!
>>
Quick, post best boy.
>>
>>175698831
mom told me to never post pictures of myself online
>>
File: 32761835_p0.png (206KB, 945x763px) Image search: [Google]
32761835_p0.png
206KB, 945x763px
>>175698831
>>
>>175698761
>Big Melvin
Suddenly I just remembered Big Smoke's name is actually Melvin.
>>
File: 1483593803988.gif (338KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1483593803988.gif
338KB, 251x251px
>>175698831
Enough command seals to beat Lancelot.
>>
File: 1493195854542.jpg (13KB, 400x288px) Image search: [Google]
1493195854542.jpg
13KB, 400x288px
>>175698831
>>
Is there a worm CE?

Because my Sakuras crave it.
>>
File: John Henrey.jpg (277KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
John Henrey.jpg
277KB, 1920x1080px
>>175698831
I hope he gets a gatcha soon.
>>
>>175697828
soon, he has it working on actual phones

working on emu support again
>>
>>175698689
Using something like rider Martha is quite useful this event.
>>
File: 56528457_p1_master1200.jpg (302KB, 531x679px) Image search: [Google]
56528457_p1_master1200.jpg
302KB, 531x679px
>>175698831
>>
>>175677062
As someone who got Tamacat on their first day, this is hilarious.
>>
>>175695858
fpbp
>>
File: IMG_20170405_073235.png (774KB, 510x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170405_073235.png
774KB, 510x680px
>>175698831
>>
File: coNotHu.jpg (428KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
coNotHu.jpg
428KB, 500x706px
>>175698831
>>
>>175699071
why do i see so much art of red-haired rider karna? did nasu mention it at some point?
>>
File: 62455419_p3.png (321KB, 535x666px) Image search: [Google]
62455419_p3.png
321KB, 535x666px
>>175698831
Okay.
>>
File: 1471113530547.png (64KB, 720x364px) Image search: [Google]
1471113530547.png
64KB, 720x364px
>>175698823
KEK
E
K
Nice try reddit poster! But UNRIVALLED makes me rich. I don't need a job!
>>
If Lancelot was so powerful why didn't he win the grail war?
>>
File: 7006000zb.png (419KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
7006000zb.png
419KB, 1024x768px
>>175698831
>his husbando isn't designed by RAITA
I feel sorry for anyone this applies to.
>>
File: 61228128_p3.jpg (493KB, 902x1359px) Image search: [Google]
61228128_p3.jpg
493KB, 902x1359px
>>175698831
>>
>>175699121
Red Hair Karna was in the concept art when Karna was first made, plus it looks better than default Karna so it's popular
>>
>>175699121
Weird alternate Karna art from CM4. Either a different class or just pure proto unused design.
>>
>>175699171
Why? Raita is a fucking terrible artist.
>>
>>175699121
Design from Old Fate that was in CMIV. Fanartists seem to like it a lot, and some people like me hope they use it for an eventual Karna (Rider) or Karna Alter.
>>
File: s2.jpg (161KB, 640x742px) Image search: [Google]
s2.jpg
161KB, 640x742px
>>175699150
Kirei was too top-tier of a Master. Even Saber Lancelot would have jobbed in the 4th War.
>>
>>175699150
Because he internally wanted to job to Artoria to the point that rather than spam more guns at her till she died, he actually gave in to her goading to take out Arondight leading to Kariya being prana drained in minutes and him freezing up in time for Artoria to stab his shit in
>>
>>175699242
>he doesn't like men with gyno
Get a load of this faggot
>>
File: IMG_20170502_172538.png (197KB, 1080x831px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170502_172538.png
197KB, 1080x831px
Nice try at falseflagging as usual, gilkek. Literally only went to college so she would stop bothering me for 5 years, I will inherit everything anyways so I don't feel like I need to try.
>>
File: 1472603225231.jpg (30KB, 720x438px) Image search: [Google]
1472603225231.jpg
30KB, 720x438px
>>175699138
>doesn't need a job
>Kekacock never stops jobbing
POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

Maybe I'll hire your minimum wage immigrate kekacock sucker self one day! I've got enough cash.
>>
>>175699307
Then why did he lose to Kiritsugu?
>>
>>175695949
That midriff is pretty delicious.
>>
>>175699242
Not when it comes to men.
>>
File: C1LrRmxUQAAoQZ3.jpg orig.jpg (329KB, 2150x3035px) Image search: [Google]
C1LrRmxUQAAoQZ3.jpg orig.jpg
329KB, 2150x3035px
>>175698831
No can do.
>>
>>175699307
>Kirei was too top-tier of a Master.
Lost to Kiritsugu

>>175699343
I don't think he could have beaten Artoria.
>>
>>175699242
>there are """""people""""" who genuinely believe this
>>
>>175699372
Is that mobile you're on? I've seen people post with a phone then computer before.
>>
>>175699343
>succumbs to mental pressure from arturia
>succumbs to mental pressure from agravain
sounds like he's just a retard. retard strength but can't handle anyone not sucking his dick.
>>
>>175699496
>This much of shit taste
Raita is only good for men and loli.
>>
>>175699150
1. Shit Master that nerfed his stats
2. Deep down he wanted to lose to Artoria
3. Shit Master also had a shit prana supply and couldn't handle using his main NP for more than 10 seconds let alone let him use his swordbeam or Overload
4. Shit Master had no idea what strategy was, died with 3 CS, didn't get weapons to use with KoO
>>
Can melt take off her legs?
>>
>>175699242
Raita's tits are pretty bad. Other than that he is alright.
>>
https://twitter.com/kageroutail/status/857936235834126337
>>
What does the Jetsfag do for a living anyway?
>>
>>175699594
Nice misquote, m8.
>>
File: BADEND.jpg (281KB, 702x792px) Image search: [Google]
BADEND.jpg
281KB, 702x792px
>>175698973
>John Henry

Good taste but you should check the original source. The actual hero of of John Henry's story is his wife.
>>
>>175699507
As much as I think Melvin is full of shit, I disagree with the notion that Lancelot couldn't beat Artoria. He's not only more skilled but she didn't have the stats to equal him what-so-ever.

Personally I put Numeral Gawain at the top of the list followed by Berserker Lancelot just a tiny bit above normal Lancelot and normal Gawain, followed by Artoria then the rest.
>>
>>175693393
I'll sum it up for you. Just like Tristan didn't remember you, Tamamo Cat didn't remember, because she's not one of the Chaldea summoned servants that came with you. Guda says "I don't think she's one of our guys", so the shitposters takes off full throttle.

So a shitposter all morning has been shitposting "Confirmed noncanon lmao". Despite how Cat was in Rome and they've met before in the main story maybe twice so far.

Basically imagine Melvin or cuckposter; they're doing everything they can do to purely shitpost each moment of the day. This guy saying Cat isn't canon is doing the same because he's bored.
>>
>>175699507
>I don't think he could have beaten Artoria.
Novel states she was literally just about to die when he stopped moving.

>>175699573
He is UNRIVALLED and Nasu says he could easily take out other Servants if he was allowed to fight more often.
>>
>>175699609
Saber had a shit master in the Fifth War too but she still won.
>>
>>175699685
I'm sorry ;_;
>>
TABA collab when? I wanna see my waifu fucked by an orc
>>
File: 1482199490052.jpg (26KB, 286x326px) Image search: [Google]
1482199490052.jpg
26KB, 286x326px
>>175699443
King Arthur has Avalon. King Arthur is the strongest Saber.
Kiritsugu has Avalon. Kiritsugu is therefore the strongest Saber.
Saber is the strongest Servant.
Therefore Kiritsugu is the strongest Servant.

Kirei can beat a Servant with command seals.
Kiritsugu is the strongest Servant so he takes the most.
But he also has Time Alter. So he's above Servant tier.

Kerry is a retard though so Kirei is a better boy.
>>
>>175699752
Without Mad Enhancement and Arondight, Lancelot's stats are fairly mediocre.
>>
>>175699573
To be fair, as Berserker his entire madness was defined by his problems with Artoria so him giving in there made sense.

And with Agravain, his 'gift' made him weak to dramatic speeches. Plus even then Agravain called his own victory a miracle so it's not that big a loss.
>>
File: 1470658282811.png (60KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1470658282811.png
60KB, 256x256px
>>175699808
I'll never forgive you.
>>
File: 1470465754644.gif (3MB, 360x176px) Image search: [Google]
1470465754644.gif
3MB, 360x176px
>yfw kekacock sucker falseflagger copying you & unaware you're now TRISTIAN doesn't have success like you
>yfw you've got enough to hire him & his liberal arts degree to do your laundry if you want
KEK
E
K

I win again Kekacock sucker! Better luck next time ;)
>>
>>175699796
But he was the protagonist so she had plot nerf
>>
>>175699752
>Personally I put Numeral Gawain at the top of the list followed by Berserker Lancelot just a tiny bit above normal Lancelot and normal Gawain,
Literal headcanon, Numeral Gawain can't beat Lancelot, Numeral Gawain is also 3 times stronger than regular Gawain. Meaning it literally can't be "a tiny bit" of difference.

By the way that was Lancelot from the past who couldn't use guns or nukes, current Lancelot surpasses Numeral Gawain by far.
>>
>>175699824
> King Arthur has Avalon. King Arthur is the strongest Saber.

> King Arthur is the strongest Saber

Not even in the top five.
>>
which CE would you guys prefer on passionlip, premonition or summer? or lil cage boy?
>>
>>175700039
The tiny bit of difference was between Berserker Lancelot and Normal Lancelot since there's always draw-backs from going Berserk.

And Numeral Gawain is fully capable of beating Lancelot, even Lancelot himself in Camelot noted that if he doesn't have the option of stalling he can't defeat a Numeralized Gawain.

When your only option against someone is doing your best to survive, chances are they're better than you.
>>
>>175699752
>>175699827
Didn't Garden of Avalon establish the pecking order for the KotR when they spar?
>>
>>175700039
Literal headcanon. A round dick Kekacock is almost gilfag & herakek level. He is below tristian level & cannot beat tristian.

Gawain's sister sucks on kekacock thus his entire family is a cuck. Tristian is beyond kekacock level.
>>
>>175699796
Her Master never ever stopped her from moving from literally just bringing out Excalibur. She could at least beam.

>>175699827
Saber Lancelot*

As Berserker he has his base stats shown because ME is stated to only make up for Kariya's nerf, read the novel.
>>
>>175700190
Meh Superman beats all.

Best hero once again.

Fakers btfo. That includes you too Gil.
>>
Is Goregone good?
>>
>>175700236
KotR established Artoria as being a terrible swordsman, it's not a great place for servant powerlevels
>>
>>175700073
If she had her full bag of tricks she'd be up there.
>>
>>175699827
>>175699752
One thing I hate with F/GO and other later Fate works is how inconsistent the stats have gotten.

In F/SN, there was a sense to it. Herk, Gil, and Cu all had amazing physical stats because they were demigods; Herk had Mad Enhancement to buff them even higher, while Cu and Gil both took hits from shitty master syndrome. Medusa had some degree of divinity, and also had the Monstrous Strength skill to make her hits much harder. Saber is a fucking weak little girl, because she was just a human body; however, because of her dragon core, she could Mana Burst to put herself up to the same level. Archer is just a normal human, even with all of his magical enhancements, so even with Rin buffing him to the strongest he can be, he still has the shittiest stats. Hassan has the artificial enhancement of the cursed arm to his body, while Regend is a sort of demon swordsman that isn't human in the least bit. And Caster is so fucking weak that even buffed Rin beat her as in CQC, with magical energy being her only amazing stat; she's still a magical creature with a little bit of divine blood and shit mixed in there, putting her far beyond an ordinary person, but not the same excessive degree as the rest of the cast.

Nowadays it doesn't make any god damn sense. You get shit like D'Eon having a ludicrous STR score just because some dev stuck it there. It's a joke.
>>
>>175700349
If the other Saber's had their full bag of tricks, she'd be right back down.
>>
File: JETS in bed.png (308KB, 600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
JETS in bed.png
308KB, 600x1024px
JETS just had hotdogs & returned
>>
>>175700304
Decent. Nothing extraordinary, but high attack stat, attack boost, buster memer and crit damage. Downside is avenger crit weight so you pretty much need to use max ascended bazett to ever use the crit damage.
>>
>>175696758
that's a pretty decent sketch, anon
is it yours?
>>
>>175700075
Hakuno CE. It's the most efficient coin farming combination right now. Everyone else can equip spawn CE without bringing down your coin gain rate too much.
>>
>>175693042
Hakuno is still (me) just from a different universe
>>
>>175693042
She is also a whore.
>>
File: 1493454658437.png (298KB, 643x740px) Image search: [Google]
1493454658437.png
298KB, 643x740px
SAWARUNAI DEKURASAI
>>
>>175700516
>hotdogs
So that's what they're calling it now, huh?
>>
>>175700075
I'd personally probably prefer the Coin drop CE, since what each individual person is looking for spawn CE wise is going to vary based on what missions they're working on, while everyone could always use more of the coins even if to just turn into QP.
>>
File: 1470959035539.gif (4MB, 700x298px) Image search: [Google]
1470959035539.gif
4MB, 700x298px
>>175700516
>Kekacock
>cock
>sausage
>weiner
>Kekacock sucker false flagger admits he eats cock
WEW
E
W
>>
>>175700471
Stats have literally never mattered.
>>
>>175700471
>Saber is a fucking weak little girl, because she was just a human body; however, because of her dragon core, she could Mana Burst to put herself up to the same level.
This was never consistent. She's weak as a normal human outside of her fights but once she's facing against another servant she's able to trade blows without using Mana Burst at all, she only actually uses it like a dozen times in the entire VN iirc.
>>
Isn't Hakuno still dead at your time?
>>
>>175700671
Sawaranaide kudasai
>>
>>175700471
Servant stats were never based on if you were a god or human, they were based on the power of your myth. That's why they say in their home country's servants like Artoria would be unfairly overpowered. We saw that again with Vlad who in Romania went from a meh servant to a guy who can put a stake in your heart without ever touching you.

It's about age or fame. Nothing else. Nasu probably thinks D'eon is a big deal in France.
>>
>>175700471
>Regend is a sort of demon swordsman that isn't human in the least bit
He's literally just some nobody who got some other dude's name slapped on him. The most removed he ever got from being human was when he became a dead human.
>>
>>175700349
>>175700494
Arturia using full Mana Burst can put out greater physical strength than any Round outside of maybe Numeral Gawain. Excalibur is the strongest Holy Sword, and in an all out sword beam clash, she has the edge over any of the others - principally because of her Mana Burst, since while the rest of the Rounds are just assholes, she has a huge pool of magical energy to amplify with her attacks. Invisible Air is also a useful tool, especially used defensively. And Avalon is the single most powerful defensive NP outside of maybe Lord Camelot, and even then it's a matter of different functions rather than greater/lesser power.
>>
>>175700190
>And Numeral Gawain is fully capable of beating Lancelot
No he is not, he tried and he failed.
>even Lancelot himself in Camelot noted that if he doesn't have the option of stalling he can't defeat a Numeralized Gawain
Literally never ever stated. But it's nice to see you making shit up.

Lancelot said that this time it was a battle that couldn't be won by stalling (which usually would give him 100% chance of winning), not that he couldn't win at all. It was a war against time to defeat the Lion King. This time Tristan actually tries to stall you because if he stalls he wins.

He also couldn't risk a loss either because he was leading the entire army so if he goes full offense in a 50/50 match against Numeral Gawain then the entire rebellion would have gone to shit.
>>
File: Confused JETS.png (174KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
Confused JETS.png
174KB, 512x724px
>>175700676
JETS doesn't get what you mean. JETS just went for food. How's everyone?
>>
>>175700471
I bet you also get into arguments over how pluses work.
>>
>>175700671
Traced.
I didn't think I'd like Lip but she's so cute it hurts.
>>
>>175700236
Oh, right, I think I remember that actually.

Something like Kay usually trounces Artoria because he's trained with her for so long, and Numeral Gawain was undefeated in them right?
>>
>>175700920
The real problem with pluses isn't how they translate into the pseudonumerical babble Nasu shits out but rather when they activate.
>>
File: 1469760932023.gif (3MB, 294x238px) Image search: [Google]
1469760932023.gif
3MB, 294x238px
>>175700943
>Cuckwain
>undefeated
>Kekacock couldn't defeat him
WEW
E
W

TRISTIAn is still BEYOND KEKACOCK LEVEL
>>
>>175700337
literal headcanon
>>
>>175700671
Cute.
>>
>>175700943
Yeah, that sounds about right. I think it was mentioned that Lancelot and Gawain always came to a draw though, without either using their swordbeams.
>>
I fucking love Suzuka's voice
>>
>>175700787
>Arturia using full Mana Burst can put out greater physical strength than any Round outside of maybe Numeral Gawain.
At peak she canonically ABB. Lancelot is A?A with Gudao, who happened to nerf Saber stats.

All her shit can easily be stolen with KoO too.
>>
>>175700671
Should I change Lip back to sprite one, her pants look more like a skirt now.

Lip(Bride) is nice and all, but I didn't get to enjoy her other sprites due to Ascending her so fast.
>>
>>175700943
Kay got trashed in all of his sparring matches with her
>>
>>175700943
You made that last part up about Numeral Gawain being undefeated. Kay and many other people trounce Artoria throughout GoA though, you're right on that one. The image GoA gave was that she wasn't the best with a sword and more-so someone who excelled at Kingly duties.
>>
File: 3013002c.png (75KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
3013002c.png
75KB, 256x256px
Scathach.
UNRIVALED
UNDEFEATED
>>
File: Cute JETS.jpg (39KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Cute JETS.jpg
39KB, 300x300px
>>175699674
Believe it or not. JETS studied CompSci at university some time ago. JETS' occupation actually has very small relevance to airplanes
>>
>>175700943
I'm pretty sure it was the exact opposite case for Kay actually.
>>
>>175701230
Give one example of Lancelot grabbing a weapon and taking it while someone else was using it.
>>
saber tamamo sure is sugoiiiiiiiiiiii
>>
>>175701351
>UNDEFEATED
Well, yeah, hard to lose when you run away as soon someone kick your ass.
>>
>>175701194
Same
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-02-18-49-57.png (4MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-02-18-49-57.png
4MB, 2560x1440px
I was bored.
>>
>>175701194
>>175701425
>tfw no suzuka
>tfw have to use ibaraki for nao-chans voice
>>
File: 1493454530509.png (82KB, 278x338px) Image search: [Google]
1493454530509.png
82KB, 278x338px
>>175701194
HAI HAI
>>
File: 1470967852848.gif (3MB, 800x352px) Image search: [Google]
1470967852848.gif
3MB, 800x352px
>>175701364
>he doesn't own his own business
>he works for someone else
WEW
E
W
>>
so both alter egos are pretty shit gameplay wise from what I see, correct?
>>
lads, how to unlock more mission?

i'm stuck with only berserker and caster node up
>>
File: IMG_20170214_134441.png (537KB, 476x818px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170214_134441.png
537KB, 476x818px
>>175701409
>>
File: 1467839095080.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1467839095080.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>175701348
>someone who excelled at Kingly duties
Even after all the uncountable hours I've spent on FSN and its spin-offs, I remain unconvinced.
>>
>>175677190
>Gawain smiles and is thankful to have you as his Master.
What a fucking cutie
>>
>>175701473
It's kinda funny that Tamamo's as big as Medea.
>>
>>175701594
Do all your current missions, buy unlock items with sakura tickets. Rinse and repeat.
>>
I'M BAKING NO WAY YOU'RE ALL
GONNA DIE ON MY WATCH
>>
>>175701703
Tits and height are the only thing more inconsistent in Fate than stats and powerlevels
>>
>>175701286
She's better than him with swords, but has never beaten him because he is always able to bullshit a reason why her victory isn't legitimate. Good onii-chan.
>>
>>175685524
>lv 100 Gil
>lv 90 Kintoki
are you literally me?
>>
>>175701773
Will try, thanks

any guide which CE works best for which mission?
>>
>>175701898
Yes
>>
when are we just gonna get a comfy SoL event about the KotR working out their interpersonal issues and apologising to eachother for being such fuck ups in life?
>>
>>175701802
Height is alright. It's pretty much always:

Big Boys > Kirei > Male Heroic Spirits > Rider > Male Humans > Female Heroic Spirits > Female Humans > Saber > Lolis
>>
>>175685524
>Buster down
Time to unleash the Kuro.
>>
>>175700908
You're cute jets
>>
>>175701951
>>175701951
>>175701951
>>
>>175701914
You don't need a guide for that. It's common sense. If a mission is asking you to kill Sakura enemies, then you equip Swimsuit Sakura CE and go to a quest with several Sakura enemies, like Paracelsus node. Same thing for every other enemy type.
>>
>>175701784
Let us die you cunt
>>
Who is Melvin?
>>
>>175683613
Wasn't the record only viewable by one person as it beamed information into your skull? How did Marble also watch?
Thread posts: 858
Thread images: 156

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.