[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asymmetrical Slasher General /asg/ /dbdg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 753
Thread images: 185

Sleepy Axe Edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online Multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
http://www.deadbydaylight.com
http://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
An upcoming slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.

Game is set to release on May 26th
http://f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Delayed.
http://www.lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
https://discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes
http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/135508833661746793/

Hooked Thread: >>175309952
>>
ded gaems
>>
File: Neas.png (2MB, 1926x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Neas.png
2MB, 1926x1080px
The ideal lobby
>>
File: mattJUST.png (203KB, 439x370px) Image search: [Google]
mattJUST.png
203KB, 439x370px
ded game

ded general
>>
>when the claudette gets mad because i just played the game
>>
>>175450896
Nothing getting done: the lobby
>>
>>175453104
How do you figure?
>>
>>175453401
Whenever I get a Nea in my game they just fuck off somewhere and don't do anything. Scoreboard will say they got around 7k usually.
>>
>when you just want to do them dailies

what to heck was that about?
>>
>>175453918
But I was there, so at least 4 gens or so would get done just off that. :^)
>>
>>175454181
>Having to do 4 gens

Boy I love to be proven right. 3/4 Neas agree that doing gens is a waste of time. :^)
>>
>>175454326
shit. fuckin got me.
>>
File: fuck shadowplay.png (1MB, 1274x719px) Image search: [Google]
fuck shadowplay.png
1MB, 1274x719px
>>175454326
3/4 Dwights share the same opinion :^)
[spoilers]one of them managed to get more points than me from being chased and unhooking the other dwights[/spoilers]
>>
>>175457465
>spoilers
fuck, i guess im retarded now
>>
File: ffe40e8d58.jpg (46KB, 779x247px) Image search: [Google]
ffe40e8d58.jpg
46KB, 779x247px
>>175457465
As a Dwight main, I break more hooks and meme around instead of doing gens. Around Dwight, you're alright.
>>
File: ded.png (82KB, 760x171px) Image search: [Google]
ded.png
82KB, 760x171px
DbD will die when they remove hook trapping.
>>
>>175458842
they already did
>>
>>175458914
DbD will die when they remove machine gun
>>
>>175458969
they already removed machine gun and sub machinegun
>>
>>175458914
He's quoting people while posting a picture showing a near 50% increase in players. That's the joke
>>
File: 1471475602781.jpg (29KB, 480x411px) Image search: [Google]
1471475602781.jpg
29KB, 480x411px
>>175460471
FUCK OFF I WANT MACHINE GUN BACK
>>
>>175460535
Machine gun was busted as fuck though. Granted the did the wrong thing to make the perks not busted. But still, it fucked over the people who didn't play meta memes and therefore didn't deserve it. Plus borrowed time is a thing now so machine gun for swarmers is useless anyway you're better off with more useful perks.
>>
>>175460636
Unrelenting is a dead perk now, it's not that its useless, it's that there are dozens of better perks.
Save the best for last is a fucking joke.
20 seconds in a fucking chase mate? They drop a pallet on your ass and lose line of sight and they're gone and the chase ends. Unless they run in a fucking straight line for 20 fucking seconds, which isn't gonna happen, because 1. no survivors with more than 10 hours does that and 2. if you have to chase a cunt for 20 fucking seconds in a straight line you WILL catch up in less than 20 seconds, making the perk a 1/10 of what it was.
Also, if you think that "poor, innocent noob survivors" didn't deserve it, it's cool because when a killer gets the bloodpoints necessary to level up both, or one of those perks he will be rank >10, so innocent or survivors who don't run the meta(same thing) aren't gonna be affected much, if at all.
If a killer stays on rank 20 because he's bad even with those perks, then that means you can outsmart him easily and you won't have much of a problem really.
Now that most killer perks are fucking dead or dying, you only have tracking perks, gen slowing perks, gimmick perks and trash perks. the only chasing perk left is brutal strength, enduring if you want to be generous. This is fucked up because when you do find a survivor you'll have to take his fucking dance for at least 3 minutes, which is enough for 2 generators to be made alone, more if there are more survivors alive. (hint: survivors almost always come with backup to do gens)
Now if you have read through all of this you might say (HURR DURR BUT YOU GOT BLOODLUST) and that's right, but what's not fucking alright is that it's a fucking useless piece of shit dressed as the slayer of pallet loopers. It takes a fucking minute of playing killer with a pallet cucker to realize that it's useless. gave us a fucking useless gimmick that only works when the survivor runs in a straight line.
>>
Did survivors figure out there is a crouch button yet? I don't want them nerf Hag again.
>>
Post what you feel/think will be the best to worst

1. Last Year
2. Dead by Daylight (Would be one if the devs were not retarded)
3. Friday the 13th
>>
Sleep tight smol axe
>>
>>175462578
Last year all the way. The trap setup thing looks like it takes way too much planning for it to be considered fun for me.
>>
What are the good killer perks these days?
>>
what happened to skillchecks? the bonus for a great check is almost non-existent
>>
>>175465432
Whispers
Ruin+Thrill of the hunt
Agitation
Deerstalker
Nurses calling
Enduring
>>
>>175449036
sleep tight smol axe
>>
>>175465432
Whispers, Brutal Strength and Enduring are as good as ever but BS is not as needed anymore now with Bloodlust in the game.

Nurse's Calling and Stridor are still the best tracking perks but now with Bloodlust, Bloodhound and Sloppy Butcher might be worth the consideration over NC and Stridor seeing as though they help you track without breaking chase.

Agitation over Iron Grasp now. IG only gives you around two seconds of wiggle time more. Though it still gets you a good bit farther than vanilla carrying by reducing the path swaying, it's not as far as Agitation, which also saves time. You can use them simultaneously if you still want to go full basement douche.

Deerstalker, Shadowborn and NOED are still very good. SB just got a buff and too helps tracking in chases. NOED arguably got a buff too. DS is even with regenerating hooks still valuable because slugging just saves a lot of time and allows you to build more pressure.

Those are the best general use perks. Hex: Devour Hope/Ruin + Hex: Thrill of the Hunt, Thanatophobia and Tinkerer deserve mentions in more specific builds.
>>
ruin with hag and decent perks is the easiest way to 4k
>>
>>175471001
My builds right now:

Trapper: Whispers, Enduring, Agitation, Thanatophobia (Agitation because with Trapper it's important to be able to choose your hooks and save time. Thanatophobia is a recent addition for Brutal Strength. Stalls time, makes my Trapper late game really strong.)

Wraith: Whispers, Enduring, Nurse's Calling, NOED (NC came for STBFL and NOED for BS. I might try Thanatophobia instead of NOED because NOED is such a cheese perk. I also switch between NC/NOED and Bloodhound/Sloppy Butcher currently. The key to success with Wraith is to always use hooks to secure the next chase, and thereby to occupy three survivors with every hook and to try to keep that cycle up as best as possible for the entire game.)

Billy: Whispers, Enduring, Deerstalker, Shadowborn (Just backrev people and then control the slug farm. Shadowborn replaced BS, but it really helps with chainsawing and also in regular chases.)

Nurse: Whispers, Shadowborn, Nurse's Calling, Stridor (I switch out Stridor for Deerstalker sometimes especially if I see toolboxes in lobby, and sometimes I switch Nurse's Calling and Stridor for the BH/SB combo.)

Myers: Whispers, Enduring, Insidious, Dying Light (I don't often play Myers, but when I do, I hunt down and Insidious-camp my Obsession to death. Immersed as Pure Evil.)

Hag: Whispers, Enduring, Agitation, Iron Grasp (I put people into the basement and they never get out, only more get in. But now after 1.5 I might change my playstyle and loadout with her.)
>>
>>
>>175476301
im a big dumb-dumb

i didnt realize he was laying on them at first. i thought the guys were carrying him to put him in a dumpster or something while the women just talked instead of helping.
>>
>>175476301
The best thing about this picture is Claudette isn't in it.
>>
>>175477738
Or maybe you just can't see her because the rat blends in so fucking well.
>>
>>175471445
Whispers, Distressing, Unnverving Presence, Hex: Ruin sounds fun.
>>
Still nothing but Trappers and Myers. So fucking boring.
>>
>>175480549
whispers is shit, and isn't useful for any kind of decent build.

distressing, hag has a reduced heartbeat radius and with other killers it isn't very useful, even if you couple it with unnerving presence. you could go with spies from the shadow which is better, more reliable, is only one perk and works even if they aren't doing a gen.

ruin is the only decent one, because apart from reducing 3.5 seconds every time they hit a good skillcheck, it WILL make survivors go for the totem. Now this might seem redundant, but if you are playing hag and you put a trap infront of the totem, you got people falling for the trap numerous times and people doing gens slower.
>>
>whispers is shit

Rank 20s need to stop talking.
>>
>>175482804

>whispers is shit, and isn't useful for any kind of decent build.
Uh huh?
>hag has a reduced heartbeat radius
She does?
>ruin is the only decent one
I said fun. The idea is simple enough: Distressing=larger terror radius, Unnerving Presence=more skill checks in terror radius that are also harder to hit, Ruin=punishes for skill checks. Combine that with Hag's gen patrolling and regression tactic and they never get shit done.
>you got people falling for the trap numerous times
Maybe rank15 survs that don't know to crouch.
>>
>>175480549
You can't ruin Ruin or DH without TotH. It'll be destroyed within the opening 2 minutes of the game.

>>175482804
>Whispers is shit
You should use spies until you have whispers 3, then whispers becomes arguably the strongest killer perk especially considering it has no counter.
>hag has a reduced heartbeat radius
No she doesn't, and the terror radius of her clones proc both distressing and unnerving.
>>
>>175484301
Replace Whispers with TotH then I guess. If you hard patrol three gens, you don't absolutely need Whispers for that build.
>>
How long until DBD and F13 get a seperate general because of infighting?
>>
FF13 will kill Dead by Daylight.
>>
>>175486935
Final Fight 13?
>>
File: 5222dced9b7c2491cf7db47e276682b4.jpg (508KB, 835x1200px) Image search: [Google]
5222dced9b7c2491cf7db47e276682b4.jpg
508KB, 835x1200px
>>175486935
Not with a $40 dollar price tag
>>
>>175467363
>deerstalker
Why? It's so easy to track downed survivors.

>Enduring
>anything but trash
Are you fucking retarded
>>
>>175487241
Final Fantasy 13
>>
>>175485862
When F13 comes out, I'd say.
>>
@175487402
Why do rank 20s keep talking?
>>
>>175487402
Rank 20 killers with less than 10 hours really need to stop talking
>>
>>175487648
There's really no reason to waste a perk slot for less pallet stun. I never get stunned more than 1-2 times per match, and I never respect pallets.
>>
>>175487402
>being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian
Enduring reduces timing from DS and pallet stuns, both of which survivors love. Enduring makes it so you can make lunges at pallets with less risk of punishment, and you've obviously never played any killer that can consistently one-down survivors like Myers or Billy where you can easily down multiple Survivors in an area and they all try to crawl off if you think Deerstalker is trash.

>>175487869
t. Rank 14
>>
>>175487609
>@
Holy shit mobile posters need to be executed
>>
>>175487402
Do you think Iron Grasp is a good perk.
>>
@175488048
Its to deny you the (you) you so desperately crave like cock, you flaming faggot.
>>
>>175487931
I never said Deerstalker is trash, just that there's no reason to use it.

There are two types of decent perks: the ones that make your life simpler, and the ones that let you do things that you objectively couldn't without them. Deerstalker is the former, therefore not a necessary perk.

Get good with spacial awareness and you won't need it.

>>175488138
Bottom of the fucking garbage bin
>>
>>175488048
@ isn't mobile posters, it's to deny giving (you)s to retards
>>
>>175484295
Whispers is a wasted perk slot, you WILL find survivors trapping gens to gens and re trapping the totem.

Hag has 28m heartbeat, normal killers have 32.

You forgot to mention that those two aren't even good, considering that missing happens when you fuck it up trying to aim for the great skillcheck. Spies from the shadow is reliable and doesn't depent on the skill of the other player to be useful.

I'm sorry if I break this for you, but survivors that matter (experienced memesters) won't move instantly in fear when they hear the heartbeat, unless you are in hit range they won't do anything because most of them run sprint burst.
If you do save a perk slot by using spies from the shadow you can also KILL SURVIVORS while placing traps by using a chasing perk (brutal strength) which is (subjectively) more fun than pressing space and replacing your traps every 20 seconds.

Finally, I'm gonna ask you; do you seriously think they are gonna crouch? place two traps near the totem and you will catch any faggot smart enough to crouch near the totem, if they do, obviously, since most of the time they don't.

>>175484301
>no she doesn't
she does you dumb cunt, even the devs themselves said it.
>proc both distressing and unnerving
that might be true, but survbabas don't give a shit about the heartbeat.
>no counter for whispers
closets, although that's stretching the point there IS a counter. Although whispers and spies share the same strength: you don't know if the killer is running the perk or not, so I don't think survivors are gonna dodge the crows and the ones who do I can problably count them with both hands.

But if I'm on a 1v1 whispers is really strong, but spies isn't left behind because when it triggers (and it has a 75% chance per crow of doing so) you know the exact location of the survivor, which is much more accurate than the one from whispers.
>>
>>175489357
>you WILL find survivors trapping gens to gens and re trapping the totem
Not the guy you're replying to, but can't Survivors simply crouch through the trap?
>>
>>175466087
It's because it gives the same amount of progress as before, but it also takes more to fill the bar in the first place so it's smaller in comparison.
>>
>>175489623
1 out of 10 survivors will, maybe.

But even then you will patrol if you're not trapping or chasing someone, so there is a big fucking chance of finding someone when they're walking around the map.
>>
>>175488289

>Get good with spacial awareness and you won't need it.
It's impossible to know where exactly downed survivors are from a distance. In order to slug in a controlled fashion as a strategy you need Deerstalker. Yeah slugging isn't impossible without it, but a lot less consistent and effective.
Deerstalker is one of the good killer perks and extremely valuable if you know how to use it because slugging is just so damn valuable.

>>175487869

If you do not respect pallets (that is run and lunge through and bodyblock them) and do not get stunned, you are simply playing against bad survivors. Enduring is next to Brutal Strength a direct way to deny a survivor to gain distance on you in a chase and undermines the main chase mechanic that are pallets. It is even stronger now with Bloodlust because getting stunned doesn't end the chase with Enduring.
To call it trash is absurd. It was second only to Brutal Strength and is now the most valuable chase perk in the game against survivors that are actually good with pallets. Since you can now run around 90% of pallets in chases, the stun is the only thing you have to worry about most of the time. And with Enduring, you don't need to worry.
>>
>>175491934
I'll try Enduring again, but in my experience I always hit 9 out of 10 Survivors who wait at pallets.

Sure they drop it on me, but I almost always get a hit. I'm almost rank 3 this season, and this has been so consistent that I really never thought about getting Enduring.
>>
>>175473101
>backrev
???
>>
>>175493051
When you rev right on the survivors ass so you can't miss.
>>
>>175489357
>closets
you know that was only proposed and not actually implemented right? and even then it's not really a counter
>>
>>175494682
>expecting lower rank killers with shit opinions to know anything.
>>
>>175489357

>Whispers is a wasted perk slot, you WILL find survivors
So are you saying Whispers is only shit on the Hag? That's a different statement (but still wrong). Whispers is one of the most valuable killer perks because it saves a shit ton of time in the early game, and is decides matches by itself in the late game.
>Spies from the shadow is reliable
It's a completely different perk with a completely different purpose. The purpose of the build I posted is to make them take forever to do gens, generate as many points as you want in the process and time to kill them. Ruin regresses when they hit good skill checks. You patrol gens close to each other so that two or three have terror radius. This triggers more skill checks, and Ruin means they regress. Even without Unnerving Presence people do only hit great skillchecks like half the time. You constantly chase them away from the gens and regress them manually, then set traps and continue.
I didn't say this is the greatest Hag build and i've never played it, but it sounds fun and is effective at what it sets out to do, which is making the gen patrol even more punishing.

>since most of the time they don't
Not yet, people will wisen up to it though because that's literally the counter they built into the game against her.
Once everybody crouches and she cannot just rely on her traps to control the map, she will turn into a hook camper probably, to prevent crouch saves.
>>
>>175492289

>I always hit 9 out of 10 Survivors who wait at pallets.
I would have believed this if the pallet stun was like it used to be later in the drop. But it stuns at the start, and from quite the distance. And the survivors get sucked through the pallets.
Even if you did hit people 90% of the time, you would also get stunned plenty because you would need to lunge into pallet drops a lot. So now you are stunned for 3 seconds and maybe they even get the hit sprint and make serious distance on you.
I used to think I didn't need Enduring because I can easily prevent the stun. Now I cannot go back to without it without seriously adjusting for its lack. And against good players, i feel that lack a lot.

As I've said it got even more valuable of an asset with Bloodlust in the game. Forcing the pallet drop as early as possible is even more important now than it was, and you cannot force it against good players without Enduring. Even less so in the future when the good players have adjusted completely to Bloodlust and know stunning is the most value you can get out of a pallet after stalling any amount of time with it, rather than forcing the killer to break the pallet how it used to be before Bloodlust (there aren't enough safe pallets on the maps to force the killer to break them so he will just Bloodlust around them, but every single pallet can be used to stun and they will try it and prolong chases a lot with it if you don't run Enduring).
>>
File: 20170430165458_1.jpg (199KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170430165458_1.jpg
199KB, 1920x1080px
The old Iron Works got a make over.
>>
>>175491934
Bumping with some stuff on why slugging is so good:
1: A slug is out of the game. As long as they are on the ground, they cannot do anything productive and other survivors still have to come to heal them. The only real reason the killer has to hook someone is a few points and working towards the 3-hook counter, which is not necessary if you down everyone because they will die on their first hook anyway.
2: Hooking someone takes a lot of time. The pickup animation, walking to a hook and the hooking animation cost you precious 10+ seconds every time. If you simply leave them, you can chase another survivor immediately, saving your time and wasting theirs.
3: Going for hooks allows a lot more gameplay for survivors. When you pick someone up you can get pallet or flashlight stunned. While you carry them you can get pallet and flashlight stunned and body blocked. Your hooks can get sabotaged. They can wiggle out or Decisive Strike you. Once you hook them, there's a chance they jump off. And the hook activates perks like Borrowed Time and We'll Make It. A slug only has the rare possibility of Unbreakable.

Deerstalker allows you to control downed survivors so that you can snowball from one into two, and then three and four slugs. Slugging is strong with Billy and Nurse because of their mobility where you can control slugs essentially across the map. It's particularly strong on Billy because of his one-hit. Without Deerstalker, you cannot consistently and as effectively play a slug strategy as you will simply lose oversight and people will get healed up all the time everywhere and you end up playing whack-a-mole for minutes in which you are working from behind because they have time gaps where they can progress gens you have no time regressing lest you lose the little control you had. With Deerstalker you control the pace of the slug game and will a lot more often and quickly snowball your slugging into a 4k if you play it well.
>>
>>175505454
On the other killers the hooks have more strategical value and they are too slow to effectively slug as a win strategy anyway, but they can still use opportunities to slug mid match just like Billy and Nurse can profit from hooking people sometimes too. But that doesn't really justify the perk slot spent on Deerstalker if you don't slug with strategy, so it's best kept on Billy, and maybe Nurse if you want. Nurse's Calling is an alternative to DS that can enable you to slug opprtunistically (albeit not as effectively), while still having more general utility.
>>
Legacy Meg!
>>
File: 1406342106044.gif (990KB, 176x135px) Image search: [Google]
1406342106044.gif
990KB, 176x135px
>>175509467
>Titties about to pop out
>>
is there any cute nea porn
>>
>>175511438
also remember to watch my stealth webms people!
>>
oh shit

tru3 is back

https://www.twitch tv/videos/138625209
>>
File: spoooooooopy.png (3MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
spoooooooopy.png
3MB, 1920x1200px
who else /spoopy/ here
>>
>>175512157
>beano

spooky alright
>>
>>175511875
how much are you getting paid?
>>
>>175512979
I thought this general liked tru3

one of the best dbd players imo
>>
>>175511789
Are you trying to frame me friend?
>>
>>175513765
Why do people do that shit, kaz?

Anyway here's the Nea "pictures" you asked through the discord, when you pass my money through our paypal I'll send it to you.
Remember, these are more hot than the last ones.
>>
>>175513765
>it's always a killer with glowing eyes
is that the gibus of DbD.
>>
>>175513965
Goddammit. I forgot I went to the Discord that one time.

>>175513989
Considering I use the glowing eyes on Trapper I hope not.
>>
>>175509671
From Nurse with love!
>>
>killer sees someone
>massive lag spike
>they D/C
>Killer moves onto the next person
>Repeats until all dead
>rank 4 killer
How is this fun for a person, to just cheat by lag switching?
>>175513989
Yes. its tells the survivors you're a massive noob and a faggot and 9/10 times you're going to just smack on the hook until that person dies
>>
>>175512513
Im spanish though european
>>
>>175514336
wtf is this image?

nurse is supposed to be FLAT!
>>
File: meme team strikes again.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
meme team strikes again.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>175514210
You should come do some kyf sometimes since your no longer pure.
>>
File: how dare you.jpg (50KB, 374x767px) Image search: [Google]
how dare you.jpg
50KB, 374x767px
>>175518147
>pre-1.5 bullying wraith
>>
>>175518683
that's all that wraiths are good for. Not even spooky thanks to his retard breathing.
>>
>>175516096
Not completely flat!
>>
>>175518147
Perhaps. I really don't think I'd do much good in a game lie that though lol.
>>
>Been almost a week
>rituals still not fixed
>>
Is it still possible to run balanced landing w/ sprint burst?
>>
>>175519732
Yes, but if you activate one the other becomes unavailable. So basically no, but technically yes.
>>
>>175519732
No. Exhaustion goes up when one happens and prevents the other from triggering

Gotta pick one or the other.
>>
File: archmage billy.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
archmage billy.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>175519328
that wasn't even kyf, just a tunnelling wraith.

THIS is kyf
>>
File: RandomPerks.png (2MB, 1924x1079px) Image search: [Google]
RandomPerks.png
2MB, 1924x1079px
>>175520781
I know you guys roll random perks as the survivors sometimes, but do you do the same as the killer? Or roll a random killer in general for that matter?

I tried rolling perks one game...one game...
>>
File: 20170430194113_1.jpg (176KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170430194113_1.jpg
176KB, 1920x1080px
Be careful what you wish for
>>
>>175521825
>Insidious nurse
>Spies instead of whipsers
>Blogging when you're shit.
>>
>>175521561
Everyone rolls random perks usually, sometimes we roll random killers but myers is a fan favorite so whoever is playing is usually using him.

Just run no perks, kaz, it prepares you.
>>
File: 20170201030536_1.jpg (380KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170201030536_1.jpg
380KB, 1920x1080px
>>175522205
Is this you?
>>
>>175522568
I mean, he's right. It wasn't a gg based off of your reaction.
>>
is it just me or is hillbilly really good now
>>
>>175525330
Bloodlust doesn't degrade while breaking pallets with the chainsaw and he can move super fast while revving with a full bloodlust stack. They plan on changing this in the near future.
>>
Threadly reminder to kill Claudette on sight.
>>
>>175525330
>now
>>
>>175525330
>can do 90 degree snap turns at the start of revving so ass saws are impossible to miss
>>
>>175525330
He was always really good. But he's pretty busted because bloodlust. It still charges while you have your chainsaw out so you can just have it out and mindgame. That will be removed, but even then you will still be able to bloodlust right up to someone and then pull your chainsaw out once you catch up, so backrevs galore anywhere. With add-ons the steering is also insane now.

Bloodlust is just too strong and needs adjustments. It cannot stay like it currently is. Tie it to LoS and not chase state, make it reset after every lunge regardless if hit or miss, reduce the speed...
>>
>>175526374
>That will be removed
It's sad that we can know these things will happen long before they do.
>>
File: loltedcruz.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
loltedcruz.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
>>175462542
>Tfw you start to slowly crouch towards a generator and your "teammate" meg comes barreling in at full speed
DON'T YOU ASSHOLES READ THE PATCHNOTES?! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>175525981
>Streetwise and a flashlight.

Guess she had to save all for pallet memes.
>>
>>175526448
>>175526374
Not saying I'm agreeing with you two but buffing the killer's speed was a hilariously terrible idea. All they had to do was reduce the speed at which survivors ran if they were in a chase for X amount of time. Makes sense too because you know...people get tired after running. NOPE lets give the killer MORE SPEED.

Sometimes I wonder about these devs...
>>
>>175526374
TOO FUCKING STRONG MATE

Alright, I'm gonna assume you are just misinformed.

They only changed the steering at the start of the saw (0.5 seconds of faster saw) after that it's the same as always alright? the fucking decent turn speed did not, I repeat, DID NOT make it out of the PTB, because of people like you.

Now, if you think bloodlust is "too strong" then you must be stupid or retarded. You sound like one of the devs even.

You might be baiting me, but saying bloodlust is strong is blood boiling, if anything they should BUFF it. Maybe it shouldn't help in a straight line, but it has to counter pallet loopers and right now it does fucking nothing because if this cunt drops the pallet I HAVE TO FUCKING BREAK IT contrary to what every fucking retard here tells you, if I have to chase the cunt through these vaultable pallets the chase can go on for half an hour if he doesn't fuck up.
You might think "then break the fucking pallet you imbecile" and that's right, I do and I explained why, but if I do that I lose all my bloodlust mate, all of it. They will change the billy chainsaw bloodlust thing, but they should buff bloodlust by not making it go away after breaking the fucking pallet. Half of the fucking killer cast can't gain a fucking droplet of bloodlust when using their abilities and you have the AUDACITY to think it needs a nerf.

>>175526785
are you steam forum posting or just trying to make me mad?
Have you even chased someone as a killer before typing this? Or did you just assume something from a friend that played the PTB?
>>
File: 1485020807927.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485020807927.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
>>175449036
I stop shitposting for ONE day and you nerds couldn't keep the thread alive on a weekend. Shame on all of you!
>>
>>175526785
The prime objective for the devs was getting rid of pallet looping. Which is a totally valid, legit concern. It's easy, boring and down right comedic, completely misplaced in a "horror" game. But to get rid of those scooby doo chases, they didn't need to implement this bandaid mechanic that screws with the entire game. Make pallet stun occur later into the pallet drop like it used to be, remove vacuum pallets (pull prompt appears long before you are at the pallet, and then you get sucked to the other side). With that you wouldn't be able to loop more than two times at almost any tile except for the safest of safe pallets. There, no more stupid looping but also not destroying all mind games because killers can just keep running and will catch up eventually with superspeed no matter how mediocre they are.
>>
File: 230114_908223010.png (133KB, 339x296px) Image search: [Google]
230114_908223010.png
133KB, 339x296px
>>175527287
>or just trying to make me mad?
Not an argument, please try again.
>>
>>175527457
heh
>>
>>175527287
Are you for real? Watch Billy with Moonshine and Boots now, he's a racecar. They did this for controllers.

And sorry if you are not educated on which pallets you have to break or not, but you CAN walk around 90% of pallets and easily catch people with bloodlust. It never even take me to get to 2 stacks before I get the hit in. You can mindgame almost any dropped pallet with bloodlust too, even many that were pretty safe in the past. Even if you are bad at mindgaming, predicting and just fucking walking optimal paths, if you just follow the survivor you will hit bloodlust 3 at some point, and if you can't get a hit in with bloodlust 3 I urge you to uninstall.
>>
>>175527918
>now

I guess you never used those add-ons before the update.
>>
>>175527918
Who cares about add-ons? Unless you're cheating you can't use them most of the time.
>>
File: 20170430220154_1.jpg (225KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170430220154_1.jpg
225KB, 1920x1080px
>Ruin shows up at the start letting everyone know there's a totem on the map
>*splork* down
>instant d/c
>Trying to work on a gen
>*spork* down
>instant d/c
>Boom totem destroyed as I finish the first gen
>only other person gets downed
>Hooked
>against my better judgement crouch walk to her to save her
>Instantly sprints from the hook aftersaved
>*splork* *splork* *splork* *splork* *splork* because hags can still mine field the hooks
>we both die
>Everyone else in the game was rank 1
>they don't know how to crouch walk

I love hag and even I'm frustrated with this.
Not so much she's broken, dipshits can't be bothered to respect her and throw the game away.

Sorry about the blog.
>>
>>175528265
I actually don't play much Billy, but I've watched streams of Billy mains with 2k+ hours and they say vanilla steering is now roughly on pre-patch boots levels. They did increase steering.

>>175528508
Yeah the default steering is ok like it is. He was a very balanced killer, all things considered, but the buff was ok. The add-ons need a little adjusting now I suppose.
>>
>>175528710
>they say vanilla steering is now roughly on pre-patch boots levels.

They are lying or were talking about the steering in the ptb.
>>
File: Nothing Personal Meg.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nothing Personal Meg.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
DLC when?
>>
>>175529204
You're fooling yourself if you don't think it'll be out around the 24th
>>
Why are killers still able to shut down lobbies if they feel like it?
>>
>>175531141
Because they're the hosts of the lobbies
>>
>>175531141
>4 bloody claudes with black teeshirts on and all with lunchboxes all load in at the exact same time indicating they're a SWF group
>A killer shouldn't be allowed to refuse to be cucked
>>
>>175531364
>Implying killer players aren't cucks
>>
File: God Bless China.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
God Bless China.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>175530886

Yeah, I'm not expecting it anytime soon.

Just want to bump.
>>
File: manlets.png (201KB, 345x356px) Image search: [Google]
manlets.png
201KB, 345x356px
>>
File: Borrowed Time.png (2MB, 1922x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Borrowed Time.png
2MB, 1922x1079px
Myers camps in the cowshed while I'm in the basement at EW1 (never left it the whole game and still 4K because idiots) even after they realize he's camping by getting smacked they still try to swarm in to get the unhook, so I just killed myself, don't want to feed either the survivor or killer scumbags. and then this happened. I haven't laughed that hard in a whiiiile. Shame the killer left too soon.
>>
File: 1493344872_721611.png (430KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493344872_721611.png
430KB, 600x600px
>>
File: assfaggot.png (156KB, 338x432px) Image search: [Google]
assfaggot.png
156KB, 338x432px
>>175532705

YOU BEAT ME TO IT
>>
Someone please fucking tell me if they nerfed the amount of pallets this patch. I can't do anything when every killer gets bloodlust before i see a single pallet.
>>
File: No Reason.png (2MB, 1922x1079px) Image search: [Google]
No Reason.png
2MB, 1922x1079px
Next game, this happens. I was responsible for about 4.3 of the 5 gens. Solo. not a single co-op point.

With this knowledge, plus the picture, what POSSIBLE reason could the killer have had to camp?

I dunno it's just baffling. I couldn't hazard a guess.
>>
>>175534298
They didn't touch pallets you shitter.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 259x194px
>>175514336
Does anyone have any actual porn of nurse or hag that isn't complete trash?
yes I know I'm fucked up
>>
>>175535493
Like I said, I don't see a single pallet throughout a chase, even if I'm leading the faggot around for a good few minutes as the first survivor he's found
>>
>>175535493
they shit all over haddonfield though lel
>>
File: It's Time.png (2MB, 1922x1079px) Image search: [Google]
It's Time.png
2MB, 1922x1079px
It's Time.png
>>
>>175536604
>survivors can't just run to a pallet and win anymore
>ITS NOT FAAAAAAAIIIRRRR
>>
>>175537032
He'll probably d/c at the very start
>>
>>175537034
Oh yes pallets meant the survivor would always get away even before bloodlust, I forgot, excuse me.
>>
>>175537032
sandbag that nigga
>>
>>175537150
Unfortunately, as a rotten fields billy, the killer decided to let him live even after he looped the shit out of him.
>>
>>175538206
I thought about it, but I can't BE the scumbag now can I? I dunno. The killer went friendly on him anyway.
>>
>>175537032
Also that wasn't one of my best games, had a few cool webm moments but mostly because Billy can basically never stop sprinting on Rotten Fields so he didn't really pay attention much.
>>
File: walking saltmine.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
walking saltmine.webm
3MB, 720x404px
Closets are like a free win button.
>>
>>175538795
Aw he called me "worst teammate ever" at some point because I ran up on the harvester when we finished a gen next to it. you know, the only spot I can proc balanced landing on Rotten Fields.

That and I didn't know at that point the Billy was being friendly because I didn't get found a million times.

He really does just talk shit about stuff he doesn't know.
>>
>>175449036
friendly reminder please do not bully clowns
>>
File: NOT OKAY WITH THIS.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
NOT OKAY WITH THIS.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>laggy scratched mirror myers

No greater evil.
>>
>>175505454
>>175506254
Yo thanks lad, I'll give Deerstalker a try
>>
>>175540338
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaopHh93LmI
CEASE THIS
>>
File: 20170501013017_1.jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170501013017_1.jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
r8 my new wallpaper
>>
File: Laggy Myers.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Laggy Myers.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>175540338

Meanwhile, around the corner and upstairs.
>>
File: 3.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>175543474

It's pretty nice, but what do you think of THIS?
>>
>>175544290
Did they all have toolboxes and unbreakable?
>>
>hillbilly
>auto haven wreckers

wat do
>>
>>175547128
slug everyone
>>
>gas heaven
>mikey moris the first guy
>snag his hex:ruin totem
>pallet drop his ass 3 times
>he pulls the plug
l m a o ing at killers
>>
>>175545336

Nah, this was before unbreakable.
>>
File: oh wait you were serious.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
oh wait you were serious.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>175538340
>but I can't BE the scumbag now can I?
>>
is thrill of the hunt worth using?
>>
>>175549547
is it your only perk
>>
>>175549576
only hex perk?

no
>>
>>175549291
Seriously. I rearely sandbag people. I may ignore them a lot, but most of the time when I tried to sandbag infinite abusers and such the killer just downs me and is blind to what I'm trying to do for them. But I WOULD sandbag Pug in a normal game. At the time, in that game, at least as far as I knew, the match was already over, and he even said the round was a wash at some point himself. Who gives a shit if you get sandbagged in an already lost round?

That, and it would probably end up in me getting killed and him getting away because most killers are blind to it.

ALSO, the killer was one of his subs...so that wouldn't have gone well at all.
>>
File: 1493344580106.jpg (44KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1493344580106.jpg
44KB, 460x460px
>>175488334
>>
so how do you guys see the state of the game after the patch are the killer op?
>>
>>175555442
hard to say

have yet to see a full game with all rank 1s
>>
File: 29ZrF8U.jpg (242KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
29ZrF8U.jpg
242KB, 940x545px
>>175555442
If the killer never finds you, 1.5 means nothing.
>>
File: IconPerks_smallGame.png (22KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IconPerks_smallGame.png
22KB, 256x256px
Why did nobody tell me how much fun this meme perk is to use? You can completely bully a trapper into submission or just go around polishing totems the entire game.
>>
The lack of dailies is killing me
>>
>>175557324
well, now that hex perks and traps are buffed in 1.5, small game is a little bit more viable.
>>
File: tumblr_oi139jGB081t74slmo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x817px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oi139jGB081t74slmo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x817px
>>
File: T E A M W O R K.png (631KB, 758x786px) Image search: [Google]
T E A M W O R K.png
631KB, 758x786px
>Life of a rank 20
>>
i haven't gotten any new daily rituals for four days now
>>
File: 1490053850234.png (2MB, 762x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490053850234.png
2MB, 762x1080px
>>175564734
Yeah somehow they managed to fuck it up. Just gotta wait till they fix it.

I wonder if people are already crying for "compensation" like people do in every game these days.
>>
>>175560463
>>
File: 1493487182_白妹抱着娃娃.jpg (195KB, 512x630px) Image search: [Google]
1493487182_白妹抱着娃娃.jpg
195KB, 512x630px
Do you think they have cosy homes where they can go and relax inbetween trials?
>>
>>175572905
No. They just sit around the a campfire until killers appear to chase then around.
>>
Is it really that hard to make totems not spawn right next to generators?
>>
>>175449036
>scrolling the first page
WHO DOES THIS WHEN WE HAVE A CATALOG?
I'VE ASKED A DOZEN TIMES. ANSWER ME.
>>
>>175573291
>Wants his 600 points risk free
Kek.
>>
why no milf survivor?
>>
>>175574924
It's a meme you dip.
>>
>>175575351
I took it as he's a killer who loses his hex's because they're right near the gens that survivors walk up to at the exact start of the match
>>
>>175575492
Hex totems will never be worth it unless the killer is able to choose the totems they want to hex. As of right now they only exist to give survivors ez points. Honestly, why do non hexed totems exist at all?
>>
>>175575398
That reminds me, I haven't seen the "streetwalkers" guy post here in awhile. Did he abandon us?
>>
>>175574924
sleep tight smol axe
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/1319962173912057693/

FEATURES & CONTENT

Added Shrine of Secrets content for this week
Integrated english texts for Claudette Brazilian Torso Customization item

BUG FIXING
Fixed a frequent DirectX driver crash
Fixed an issue causing a specific house in Haddonfield to always spawn without window blockers
Fixed an issue causing progress (Bloodpoints & Pips) to be applied to the player profile in Kill Your Friends
Fixed an issue causing progression to not save when re-launching the game by reducing the frequency of profile data save requests
Fixed an issue causing the private competition spectator to not see certain status effect (conditions) icons. Affected perks were Balanced Landing, Leader, Adrenaline, Hope and the debuff of Dying Light
Fixed the text for the "Adrenaline" Perk (english only). Now mentions that the perk will activate after being freed.
>>
>>175576357
Kaz is still here
>>
>>175577361
While I am still her the streetwalker guy is not me. I've said before I'm not looking for some sexuality in my game characters. Any lewd shit or worse and you know it's not me posting.
>>
File: 1485630931877.jpg (62KB, 423x479px) Image search: [Google]
1485630931877.jpg
62KB, 423x479px
>>175577993
>I'm not looking for some sexuality in my game characters.
W-why come here if not for the lewds?!
>>
>>175576357
Nope just waiting on new art to appear.

Streetwalkers when
>>
>>175578979
I come here for the group of people my man. Mostly anyway. That and the fact that people here aren't (seriously) delusional claiming killers are op and survivors need to be buffed at all times.
>>
>>175579309
>for the group of people
>wanting to spend time with a bunch of delusional killercucks and self-felating blogposters

Well aren't you a sweetie
>>
>>175582367
>Both of your examples are people who actually talk about the game
>worse than meta thread shitposters like yourself.
>>
Using the both addons to make the chainsaw faster feels like using a ferrari.

Survivors can't even hear or see me coming before I'm on their ass.
>>
I can't wait for the new killer. I'm so tired of playing Myers and Trapper by Daylight
>>
WHY HAVE CHINESE FIRECRACKERS BEEN REMOVED?!
>>
>>175588067
BECAUSE THEY'RE SHIT!
>>
File: 1466907982343.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466907982343.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>175449036
SLEEP TIGHT SMOL AXE
>>
>>175588674
HOW DARE YOU I WANT MY GATEWAY PARTY CELEBRATION ITEM BACK
>>
do hooks that break from a sacrifice regenerate?
>>
>>175590058
No
>>
File: 1492687166.png (1MB, 1320x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1492687166.png
1MB, 1320x1365px
>>175573134
But what do they go on for, what do they fight for again and again? The Entity must reward them for their efforts in the trials, all the more so because it feeds on their hopes.
Cosy rooms and a little privacy with personal items and hobbies as rewards from the Mother Entity are canon.
>>
>>175591597
>Cosy rooms and a little privacy with personal items and hobbies as rewards from the Mother Entity are canon.
they arent you fuck.
>>
Anyone else having a ton of crashes lately?
>>
>>175592024
I'm getting a ton of games that stay on the loading screen forever.
>>
when does the hatch spawn?
>>
>>175597323
>The Hatch will spawn if any of the following conditions are met:

>Four Survivors requires Five Generators activated

>Three Survivors requires Four Generators activated

>Two Survivors requires Three Generators activated

>One Survivor requires Two Generators activated
>>
>>175598964
>>Four Survivors requires Five Generators activated
So wait, the only way to perform the "where did they go?" achievement is to do all the gens, find the hatch and open it with the key with all 3 survivors somehow still following you?

This would NEVER happen legitimately without a full SWF group TRYING to give the killer this achievement. Thats...really fucking stupid.
>>
>>175603357
>trying to give the killer this achievement
The killer doesn't get it, the survivors do.
>>
>>175603357
Its almost like its a secret hidden achievement or some shit.
>>
>>175603357
The formula should've been X, rather than X + 1 gens completed.
>>
>>175603912
A survivors shouldn't need to get only 1 gen to survive.
If you can only get 1 of 7 gens on the map finished before you all die, then you deserve to all die.
>>
>>175603840
Then the achievement is worded weird lol. Even still, this would never happen without a SWF group because there is no way to communicate that well with your team in a pug. Hell, its almost impossible to show your teammates the key in your hand without telling them about it over voice chat.
>>
>>175604076
Spawn, not open.
>>
>>175604227
Oh I wasn't trying to contest that it's pretty much exclusive to swf, it absolutely is. If only because trying to get four randos to survive past getting five gens up just doesn't happen. There's always one retard.
>>
>>175604576
>>175604227
I got it with a completely random group. Dude found a key in a chest and the trap door happened to spawn near the exit gate.
>>
>>175604576
>Oh I wasn't trying to contest that it's pretty much exclusive to swf
Sorry if I made it sound that way, I was mostly complaining to anyone who would listen...not directing it at you lol.
>>
>>175604997
>I got it with a completely random group. Dude found a key in a chest and the trap door happened to spawn near the exit gate.
Oh shit really? Thats pretty lucky.
>>
File: swf buttbuddies strike again.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
swf buttbuddies strike again.webm
2MB, 720x404px
Reminder that dbd is currently in its most balanced state for both sides.
>>
daily reminder to check out TrU3Ta1ent for all your dbd tips and tricks
>>
>>175609173
I was so glad when we stopped having stream shills attempting to peddle their shit here.
>>
>>175609619
he's better than 99% of this thread lmao
>>
>>175609920
feels good to be the 1%
>>
>>175611486
you're trash, rusty
>>
>>175612572
If he's trash and better than you, what does that make you?
>>
>>175613513
better than you, apparently
>>
File: RustyRobotsLongLegs.jpg (144KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
RustyRobotsLongLegs.jpg
144KB, 1400x1400px
>>175612572
>>175613513
Don't just randomly drag me into this please.
>>
>Patch came out
>didn't fix rituals, b-but be ready for the shrine tomorrow.
>>
The devs somehow mananged to introduce the invisible traps glitch once again.

Incredible.
>>
>25 days until Jason comes back from the grave
A shame you can't do rituals in DBD right now, he could use the strength.
>>
>>175615959
Maybe there will be rituals in F13?
>>
File: 1493334906352.jpg (135KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493334906352.jpg
135KB, 1920x1080px
>>175615959
>Unironically thinks a Kickstarter game will be any good
>>
>>175617807
t. Murf
>>
>>175617881
shove a savini jason skin into my urethra please
>>
Deborah with a shotgun!
>>
>Shine a Flash light on a hag trap just as someone's running over it
>Its stays there indefinitely
Interesting bug.
>>
Who here actually knows what they're taking about, whether it be about one role in the game or both? Like who's views can I actually trust here? I assume Anon is pretty trustworthy eh?
>>
>>175620720
me
>>
>>175621119
I already got you anon
>>
>>175619303
Do you mean a fully functional trap stays there forever? Or did you just mean the UI indication that a trap is "there" but does not actually work when you walk over it?
>>
>>175621628
me
>>
File: 1490373585905.jpg (325KB, 836x1010px) Image search: [Google]
1490373585905.jpg
325KB, 836x1010px
>>175621119
Don't listen to that impostor, I'm the only one you can trust here!
>>
>>175621845
>>175621892
I don't know what I expected.
>>
>>175621964
I've gotten 4k's all day except one where the last cunt hatched out but I played in another game with him and killed him anyway.
>>
>>175621964
Somebody said basically what I would have said, good impersonation man
>>
>>175622124
>>175621964
What the fuck? I posted the first post, who the fuck are you two?
>>
File: BabysFirstScreenshot.jpg (282KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BabysFirstScreenshot.jpg
282KB, 1920x1080px
>>175620720
Most of the named people here know a lot about at least one aspect of the game. It's pretty easy to tell when someone is just shitposting though regardless of being named or not.
>>
>>175622790
>shadowborn
>two people with flashlights
>the other guy with the flashlight had the most points
fuck off kaz, it's obvious why you cunts won.
>>
File: 20170501204713_1.jpg (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170501204713_1.jpg
228KB, 1920x1080px
>>175621725
Hag clone just stayed popped for the entire game.
Still triggered my small game too.
>>
>>175623081
I remember that game pretty well. I found that flashlight and didnt even use it once. Remember I'm a stealth survivor? Especially since I used Premonition back then. He was obviously a point cheater was the point of the screenshot.
>>
File: good times.jpg (252KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
good times.jpg
252KB, 1920x1080px
>>175622790
Brings back memories. This is the game where I started getting a taste for suicide medic meme shit too. Too bad I wasn't able to keep any of them alive.
>>
File: cumming buckets.jpg (212KB, 1098x667px) Image search: [Google]
cumming buckets.jpg
212KB, 1098x667px
>>175622790
>deleted all my old screenshots.
Have this back from when SB was busted as fuck
>>
>>175623561
er I mean sabo, obviously
>>
File: Dweg.jpg (329KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dweg.jpg
329KB, 1920x1080px
>>175623448

How about this bug, was this one done intentionally by people or was it just random?
>>
>>175624013
As far as I know the bodyswap shit was random, but it was more likely to occur if someone joined a swf lobby straight from a kyf lobby that they were hosting.
>>
>>175624013
Aaaand I just fucking noticed that everyone is looking at Dwight and he's looking at them like "What?". My fucking god.
>>
>>175624013
That's funny.
>>
File: quality.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
quality.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>175624450
forget my fucking pic after searching through my goddamn folder for almost five minutes just to fucking find it.
>>
>>175624780
Even the Trapper is looking back at the camera like "Is this guy serious?" lol. Perfect timing on that screenshot.
>>
File: Matchmade.png (2MB, 1922x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Matchmade.png
2MB, 1922x1079px
I mean I know I'm a rank 1 in a rank 8's shoes, but still, matchmaking. What is it? This is (partly) why rank doesn't mean shit lol.
>>
>Really need flashlights, of all rarities
>running Ace in the whole and plunders
>4 games in a row where I run right at the chest just to see them open before I can get to them.
This is aids.
>>
File: 23452345.jpg (142KB, 677x515px) Image search: [Google]
23452345.jpg
142KB, 677x515px
>survivor kobes the second she's put on the hook
>gets smacked back down
>Then gets saved the second the killer turns his back
>smacked back down and hooked
>"omg camper"
Claudefags are the worst
>>
>>175631101
>punishing the victim of point farming
>>
The guy that said Swamp was good for both sides should eat shit and die.
>>
>>175637327
>Has the least pallets of any map
>the focal point of the map have a super fucking loud audio queue when anyone goes near it.
Its pretty fair for killers, though the crucial point that guy missed was you need to have a finding perk like spies or whispers, otherwise its kind of a crap shoot because the map is so big.

Funny thing is, Blood Lodge and Gas Heaven aren't that much smaller than swamp and people don't complain often about those maps.
>>
>>175637327
That's a rather extreme response to what is a fairly light crime of not sharing your opinion on a videogame.
>>
>>175637657
>the focal point of the map have a super fucking loud audio queue when anyone goes near it.

By the time you hop in your car and head over there they are gone.

>Funny thing is, Blood Lodge and Gas Heaven aren't that much smaller than swamp and people don't complain often about those maps.

Probably because the gens aren't literal miles apart.

>>175637664
I disagree
>>
File: 1479096510316.jpg (180KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1479096510316.jpg
180KB, 750x750px
>>175638549
>I disagree

Well I can't argue with that.
>>
>>175521561
Everyone rolls random perks except from one or two claudettes, perks don't make a huge difference for some of us, they're a quality of life sort of thing
They usually die anyway
>>
>>175632187
If you attack the point farmer though then hes no longer a point farmer because the point farm victim can just get away.
>>
>>175640053
Yes, and that's a good thing. Point farmers should die.
>>
>>175640285
> Point farmers should die.
You sayyyy that but unhexed totems exist, the devs WANT survivors to farm free points and waste time not helping their team.
>>
>>175640487
cleansing unlit totems is for cucking NOED and is extremely helpful for the team
>>
>>175640285
What if a point farmer farms a point farmer though? WHO DO YOU KILL?!
>>
>complaining about point farmers in a game with extreme levels of grind that actually affects the ways you can play
>>
>>175640570
You can only say that now that they changed NOED, before they served 0 purpose other than to give survivors free points. Is that honestly a good enough reason to keep them? Should we encourage devs to just turn every "difficult to balance" perks into a hex perk?
>>
>>175640053
It's your actions that decide whether that person was farmed or given an actual shot. Granted the point farmer survivor forces you to make that decision and the easier play to make is the semi-scummy one.

Point is, if you attack the person who is CLEARLY getting farmed for unhook points, it's a shitty play. Go after the other guy, and you can take a fuckstick out of the game.

That being said it's up to you I suppose, taking a person who (probably) wants to actually live and won't just run around ignoring gens for easy altruism points is more beneficial to a 4 kill game, but you're enabling them. Kinda like how people who go for saves on people being hard camped just make camping a legit thing instead of punishing it and making people play the damn game.
>>
>>175640669
>Point farming does not matter
>But point farmers exist
I don't understand your argument. We're mostly talking about how people act like scumbags for the sake of points, not just the points themselves nor the grind.
>>
>>175640692
They're also tokens for Thrill of the hunt.
>>
>>175640603
the point farmer currently benefiting from point farming, it's the only way they'll learn.
>>
>>175632187
Sorry your team sandbagged you, but hey, one less person to deal with.

Can't loop me if you're dead
>>
>>175640723
To be fair though, I want to point out that sometimes I'll try to attack the point farmer but accidentally hit the victim instead. I'm sure this happens a lot. From the Victim's POV though, it looks really unfair.
>>
File: rick strats.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
rick strats.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>175640862
There's always next game
>>
>>175640861
WRONG! You use Insidious and camp that shit and kill both of them without mercy.
>>
>>175641069
there's no one currently benefiting if no one's been unhooked ya dumdum
>>
>>175640796
TotH was changed to help Hex totems become viable....but thats because the totem system was flawed to begin with. If we had fixed this system BEFORE messing with this perk, I'd argue we'd have a much better system in place.
>>
File: Heaven.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Heaven.webm
3MB, 960x540px
The gas heaven gas station is always fun to goof with.
>>
File: xoxoxox.png (2MB, 1918x1077px) Image search: [Google]
xoxoxox.png
2MB, 1918x1077px
Time to use dying light before its incoming nerf.
>>
Bedtime unhook
>>
>>175648660
subsequent bedtime unhook
>>
>>175642501
Is it actually confirmed?
>>
>>175651134
>Michael perks
>not getting gutted to shit
Pick one.
>>
>>
http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/1319962683448307108/

>MLGA addon
>After investigation, we concluded that the MLGA addon was safe to use. We are working on our own ping / block tool but for now, we confirmed with EAC that no bans would be issued for the use of that addon. Note that this is the only 3rd party addon or software that has been whitelisted and confirmed with EAC.
>>
>>175449036
is dbd still fun
>>
>>175660803
[Teleports Behind You]
>>
>>175665152
>http://steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/1319962683448307108/
Ty for copyposting this.
>>
>>175671806
[Teleports Behind In Front Of You]
>>
File: 1493049866687.png (399KB, 804x549px) Image search: [Google]
1493049866687.png
399KB, 804x549px
>>175658421
>Pick one.
Michael perks!!!
>>
>>175660803

THICC
H
I
C
C
>>
File: rattiya-samakrat-megthomas.jpg (512KB, 1500x1976px) Image search: [Google]
rattiya-samakrat-megthomas.jpg
512KB, 1500x1976px
Mmmmmeg!
>>
File: 241a.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
241a.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Not a nice lot survivors are they
>>
>>175676416
Well, are you going to?
>>
File: 20170502151235_1.jpg (233KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170502151235_1.jpg
233KB, 1920x1080px
So glad I equipped small game.
>>
>>175683367
literal training wheels
>>
>>175683958
+10 dank points.
Keep it up! You'll me a memeoverlord soon enough!
>>
>>175683367
>Other survivors burn a green Haddonmeme, green fog, and new moon
>its a trapper
>Literally only survive because I has running small game while they all ran into traps and died.
Underrated perk atm
>>
>>175684536
I mostly have it on for hex totems. My plan is to leave one alive just in case they have NOED.
>>
File: 20170502154535_1.jpg (301KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170502154535_1.jpg
301KB, 1920x1080px
;____;
>>
File: electroshockdoc.jpg (131KB, 690x893px) Image search: [Google]
electroshockdoc.jpg
131KB, 690x893px
new killer thursday(?)
>>
>>175688332
Really doesn't look anything like the silhouette they teased.
>>
>>175688530
It's the fan suggestion he is based on though.
>>
>>175685456
I was just in a game like this, only I'm actually rank 20 :(

We all got out though because the killer was too scared to kill the streamer.
>>
File: 1492768466_hag .png (1MB, 972x1456px) Image search: [Google]
1492768466_hag .png
1MB, 972x1456px
>>
>>175693728
>tits covered

trash/10
>>
>>175651134

No, but both of his other perks are shit now, so I expect the third to follow suit any day now.
>>
>>175695365
Dying light is already a trash perk.
>>
Dedicated servers when?
>>
>>175695639
https://github.com/PsiLupan/MakeLobbiesGreatAgain
>>
>>175695639
May 26th.
>>
>>175695581

I disagree. But it is very circumstantial. Wouldn't use it on anyone other that Michael.

>>175695767
Neat.

>>175695823
Kek.
>>
File: IMG_5951.jpg (276KB, 1068x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5951.jpg
276KB, 1068x1600px
>>175695823
MAY 19

MAAAAAAAYYYY 19

I kind wish it was Goodnight after all.
Every thing we speculated will probably be better than what they will give us.

>>175693728
I'd buy it.
They really need to do more costumes for killers.
The only one who has "legit" ones are billy.
>>
>>175697095

The nurse has some good ones, but I agree.
I'd like to see more.
>>
File: eyes.jpg (29KB, 478x211px) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
29KB, 478x211px
You and your fellow survivors are just minding your business when this guy appears, what do you do?
>>
>>175698513
Is that from Last Year?
>>
>>175698795
Yeah, somehow this is supposed to be an ugly chick
>>
File: Samantha.jpg (16KB, 426x257px) Image search: [Google]
Samantha.jpg
16KB, 426x257px
>>175699236
Forgot pic
>>
>>175699385
Can't compete with Deb.
>>
File: ThLpmJG.png (351KB, 472x751px) Image search: [Google]
ThLpmJG.png
351KB, 472x751px
That Chad face still needs some work it seems.
>>
survivors can't help destroying that hex totem.
over
and over again they were hooked just because they HAD to destroy it

gotta have those achievs
>>
>>175700826
100 was too fuckingmuch
>>
>>175700865
these cunts just have to break it.
I swear if I don't rev the fucking chainsaw these cunts won't move.
>>
>>175693728
This art is dope
>>
>>175700518
Yeah that looks like shit. The concept art looked good.
>>
>>175701036
>why would they try and strip me of a powerful perk
Gee whiz billy.
>>
>>175701841
I'm just stating a fact, I never asked "why would they strip me of a powerful perk".
Either way these 4k's are delicious mate. I even got to grab some black t-shirt claudette from a hatch.
>>
>$40 for F13

But why

It's literally on the same level as DbD, and it only costs $20.
>>
>>175704871
wasn't the beta awful too?
>>
>>175704953
It was buggy, and maybe a little unbalanced, but I'm hoping they've fixed those issues

Still though, 40 bucks is a little too steep.
>>
there's just something about this game that i can't binge play it
>>
>>175704871
They can get away with it because they have the license.
>>
>>175704953
Nah, beta was fun, and they even fixed some of the balance problems. Main takeaway from it was that travel errors are stupid, telegrab and sense just being a diceroll are stupid and the normal gameplay is fun.

plus voip and dedicated servers
>>
>play against a wraith
>kick his ass through out the game
>complete all gens
>open both doors
>no one killed
>everyone fully healed, no NOED, basically no way he can kill you, you have won the game
>"well, better waste ten minutes hiding behind a tree so I can get hatch, then when the killer gets annoyed that I won't just leave blame it on them for being next to the hatch"
jesus fuck
>>
>>175705990
I think the diceroll stealth is fine so long as you can't mash sense over and over until the person shows up, and so long as you aren't guaranteed to show up on the other side of the map.

That latter bit has been confirmed, they're making Jason's sense a net that expands over the course of the match.
>>
>>175706142
I just think it's dumb that you can play perfectly and keep yourself completely composed and hidden just like the game wants you to and Jason still has a shot at finding you out of luck.
>>
File: Get a Load.jpg (146KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
Get a Load.jpg
146KB, 496x496px
>>175704871
>Literally on the same level
>More shit to do on maps
>License cost for Jason
>Devs actually bugfix and add new shit instead of tweaking numbers haphazardly
>Single player mode
>More survivors to play as with actual variety instead of cosmetic differences
>Same level
>>
>>175706421
It would be literally impossible for Jason to find people if they could just crouch in a cabin and Jason's senses wouldn't have them show up even if he was standing right outside it. This isn't DbD where you have to spend a large period of time glued to a generator. This is a game where you spend far less time around key objectives and have a rather large map to explore.

What they needed were more ways to get away from Jason after he has found you. They seem to have made combat more viable, have given some items the ability to stun Jason. What I'd like to see is if hiding spots are still useless. There was no reason to use hiding spots in the beta unless there was more than one survivor around. If there was, Jason might chase them and then you could leave the hiding spot.

All they need to do is tweak the sound of the breathing, and not have counselors talk to themselves loudly while hiding. You can hear it from the other end of a cabin.
>>
>>175706813
Hiding spots would be better if Jason couldn't just use sense to see that the cabin is still occupied when it's seemingly empty. If he does that then you have to hope he picks the wrong hiding spot like a dumbass.
>>
>>175706813
You forget, Jason has plenty of ways to instill fear without knowing where you are, plus he knows where all the objectives are. In the last days of beta, good jasons were knocking out power, constantly checking objectives and keeping a close eye out for missed skill check noises which are global. Jason has all the tools he needs to instill fear and hunt the counselor's, the rando sense just gives him an extra boost if he somehow missed somebody since you could just spam it and see if someone showed up or not when you get down to 1 or 2 counselors.
>>
>>175706635
plays essentially the same, though
>>
>>175707279
You can just repair the generators if you have decent INT, and the failed skill checks seemed to only apply to the phone.
>>
>>175707875
>DBD
>Fix generators, spam pallets if killer finds you
>F13
>Fix cars, fix phone, fix boat, kill Jason, lame out entire match until dawn arrives
Yeah, essentially the same.
>>
File: 20170502202229_1.jpg (284KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170502202229_1.jpg
284KB, 1920x1080px
New shrine for any and all who care.

Rituals still not fixed
>>
>>175706635
>>License cost for Jason
How is that a positive? I have to pay a 15 dollar jew hike on a game that should only be 25 because they took a % cut license deal thats also going to jew me more later down the road for any and all DLCs that come out later?
>>
>>175709224
not to mention dbd licensed michael myers without going full shekel snatching
>>
>>175709724
They either were granted it for free, under the terms the license holder would sign off on the finished product, which would be why they can't make outfits for Michael or Laurie, or they payed a one time fee to use them. Which again is why they can't make more outfits.
>>
>>175709224
I think he was just listing reasons as to why it was 40 dollarydoos
>>
>>175706635
>More shit to do on maps
You also die faster and in more "bullshitty" ways than in dbd.
>Devs actually bugfix and add new shit instead of tweaking numbers haphazardly
>Implying
That's an unknown, you can't say it as a fact when we don't know what, and if any, of the major bugs from the beta were actually fixed.
>Single player mode
Do you do PR for Call of Duty game? No one wants this for the single player experience
>Survivors have variety
That falls flat when everyone will find out who the "broken" counselor and you'll be against 5-7 of them every match.
>>
>Someone burns a swamp offering
>everyone but you is dead from hook swapping before you even finish the first gens
>Killer finds you after the first is popped and you die
Amazing...
>>
They need to put rage quitting survivors in a fucking timeout box.
>>
File: 1492924767868.png (117KB, 646x750px) Image search: [Google]
1492924767868.png
117KB, 646x750px
>Run 2 games as bill without Borrowed time
>people cuss me out for saving them.

>Killer running NOED (don't actually know he's running noed)
>Finish last gen but last one alive
>Get the fucking WORST exit gate spawns literally with in line of sight of each other
>Hatch spawned between the two
>Killer is standing on the hatch
>Sneak up and get behind him
>He spins around and hits me down
>Basically do a black flip right into that hatch because the noed hit and jump in the hatch lined up so perfectly
>Killer says he's going to report me for "abusing the exploit of jumping in the hatch when downed"
This community.
>>
>>175717787
I'd be down for that if they do the same thing to rage quitting killers as well.
>>
Is DC compensation still broken? My internet's shit and randomly DCs, and I feel bad fucking over survivors from points.
>>
>>175720812
>and I feel bad fucking over survivors from points.
They wouldn't feel bad about fucking you over.
>>
>Killer downs someone
>go make the save
>Giant ass lagspike
>2 people get dropped and the killers has chainsawed me down then hammers the other one
>GG, haha sorry about the leaves :^)

This game is in one of its best states for killers and they still feel the need to lagswitch and cheat.

Why
>>
>>175722394
Let's save our broad sweeping generalizations for when they're needed eh?
>>
>>175723384
Have you never played this game for more than 10 hours? Survivors fuck each other over for points, they're not going to feel bad about you getting a low score in a game so you shouldn't feel bad about them getting whatever points they scored in the game before getting d/c
>>
>tfw you should have had a 3k with as a wraith with one already sacrificed, one on the hook, and one downed near the hook but because the hook you put him on is literally right in front of the open gate you'd be retarded to not stay there, but then the guy on the hook and the guy who lifts him both get out for free because Borrowed time procs and then the survivor you downed decisively strikes you and then they all just run out
rip
>>
File: always worth.webm (2MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
always worth.webm
2MB, 720x404px
>>175723541
I have indeed played this game for much more than ten hours. There are good survivors out there, pure souls who's only wish is that the Lord will let them save one more. And I do feel bad when the killer gets fucked over, either by the game or other survivors.
>>
>You can just negate hag traps by crouching!
>hags still place 6 traps around the hook, then run off to watch the hook so that if someone crouches in they can just run in and smack them, and port if they are dumb enough to run.

You've made a worse killer for hard camping than trapper devs.
Good fucking job.
>>
>>175725298
>hags that don't know you can crouch through traps calling hax in post-game lobbies when you unhook and heal someone without setting off the trap

feels good
>>
>>175449036
Sleep tight smol axe.

Every page is the front page in catalog
>>
>Someone comes for the save, killer hits them and chases them
>Kobe
>Killer gives up chase to run half way across the map to tunnel you instead
I don't know what make me so attractive to you faggots, but you need to stop.
>>
>>175725298
Borrowed time and We'll Make It
>>
>>175728282
We'll make it is the basement counter, borrowed time is the camper counter
>>
File: steamfourms.jpg (267KB, 641x1401px) Image search: [Google]
steamfourms.jpg
267KB, 641x1401px
Love the steam fourms
>>
>>175729876
Neither side is wrong, but the latter is too childish to take seriously.
>>
My favorite part of the recent updates so far has been being forced to play laggy as fuck games because of "fairness"
>>
>>175731708
他妈的你白猪
>>
>>175695365
It'll become a hex perk and only activate 1 hour after the gates have been powered.
>>
>>175731989
Ow my feelings
>>
File: 1467765772381.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1467765772381.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>175729985
>Neither side is wrong, but the latter is too childish to take seriously
So wait, even after witnessing how toxic survivor entitlement is for yourself, you agree that its actually the camping killers thats the main cause of toxic behavior in this community????
LOL, killers don't generally tell people to kill themselves and this is not an isolated incident either. Seriously, who are you trying to fool here, yourself?
>>
File: What did he mean by this.gif (613KB, 498x498px) Image search: [Google]
What did he mean by this.gif
613KB, 498x498px
>>175714993
>No one wants this for the single player experience
>People bitch that since this is a multiplayer game it shouldn't cost so much and whine endlessly about multiplayer only games
It's okay Murf, you can still have a few matches against your friends in KYF.
>>
>>175732217
Yes anon, he has a point. New players who buy the game and play for a few hours aren't going to stick around if they don't have the chance to do much when a big dick rank resetter hard camps them. More-so if it happens over and over and over again.

That's a fair argument, but when you tell people to kill themselves in the same breath you're trying to make it you lose all credibility.
>>
>>175734043
If your argument is "but the new players..." then I'll stop you right there. The new bloodweb system(s) have done nothing but screw over these people. None of them want to farm to 50+ just to get a single ultra rare perk when everyone already has the perks they want.

If I was a new player I'd assume perks = wins and since everyone has them but me, theres no way to win till I grind past 50. Thats asking too much from newbies and most of them outright quit even after buying the game on sale.

Also, 4 toxic entitled survivors > 1 toxic entitled killer. E V E R Y time. I'd argue that new killer-focused players will be 4x more likely to quit than a new survivor-focused player. Furthermore, new survivor players will probably see their teammate's toxic behavior towards the killer and pick up on that....thus continuing the cycle of survivor entitlement. A new survivor will never learn how to counter campers if all they see is people screaming at the killer at the end of the match.
>>
>>175736080
>None of them want to farm to 50+ just to get a single ultra rare perk when everyone already has the perks they want.
>Literally just fixed that issue in 1.5
Don't talk if you haven't even been playing the game yourself.
>>
File: 20a.gif (2MB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
20a.gif
2MB, 600x336px
>>175706635
>>Single player mode
Oh boy, I think we just hit an iceberg.
>>
File: could-you-fucking-not-14187082.png (124KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
could-you-fucking-not-14187082.png
124KB, 500x522px
>>175736215
>Literally just fixed that issue in 1.5
Except I'm 50, prestige 3, and I have yet to see an ultrarare perk so far.

Maybe you should lvl up a new character...hmm?
>>
>>175736336
Did you forget "ultra rares" don't exist anymore?
Probably not, because you're dumb.
>>
>>175736453
>Probably not, because you're dumb.
LOL oh shit you're right. I thought people were just memeing when they said that.

/takebackeverythingIsaidaboutperksandblooweb
>>
File: 1491363218249.jpg (66KB, 422x355px) Image search: [Google]
1491363218249.jpg
66KB, 422x355px
>>175717787
> punishing survivors who don't feel like suffering through a game hosted by a Killer in Siberia with 2000 ping
>>
File: 2017-02-26 10-38-03.webm (3MB, 522x238px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-26 10-38-03.webm
3MB, 522x238px
>>175738731
>>
File: 1492641795586.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1492641795586.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>175725135
Jesus CHRIST, man! Use some goddamn punctuation!
>>
File: 1489768424077.jpg (64KB, 470x362px) Image search: [Google]
1489768424077.jpg
64KB, 470x362px
>>175717787
I leave games where I spawn within the killer's fov or if I'm about to get sandbagged (in the hopes that the killer goes after the sandbagger instead). In fact I left a game not 10m ago because some Dwight kept following me around and blowing up my generator. Do you honestly expect me to put up with any of this shit?

I honestly don't see a problem with survivors leaving the game since they give the killer free points.
>>
File: Calrjic.jpg (212KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
Calrjic.jpg
212KB, 940x545px
Lmao, did anyone else know that you can't unhook someone if another player is being grabbed by the killer after they themselves tried to unhook the same survivor?
>>
What will happen if there ever comes a point where there is no one left willing to play killer?
>>
>>175741897
2.5:1 survivor to killer ratio at the moment
>>
>>175741897
You get the "MATCHMAKING IS BUGGED" brigade going full autist again. Matchmaking wasn't bugged, survivors were just so strong that nobody wanted to play killer. It's why you could instantly get a killer game but took 20 minutes for a survivor game.

So the game pretty much goes back to DbD about 6 months ago.
>>
>>175744408
Also take into account the fact that survivors can no longer simply block killers they don't like just to avoid getting matched against them. Matchmaking seems to be much quicker after 1.5 and I think thats part of the reason why.
>>
>>175745365
Every other salty survivor has a blocklist of hundreds or thousands of people (most of them """""campers""""", naturally). And then they sit in lobbies and complain about not finding matches.
>>
Why is no one playing the Hag? She's so damn strong now.
>>
File: 1493621726148.png (795KB, 750x854px) Image search: [Google]
1493621726148.png
795KB, 750x854px
>>175746215
>Why is no one playing the Hag? She's so damn strong now
This post deserves an overwatch meme.
>>
>>175746215
because trapper is better at everything besides hook camping.
>>
File: 1491083290297.gif (773KB, 260x221px) Image search: [Google]
1491083290297.gif
773KB, 260x221px
>Risk my virtual life to fix the gen in the most difficult spot in the map
>Hear some greedy ass negress drop a hook like a hot new mixtape
>Nurse ports in and immediately spots me as I try to hide
Fuck sabo cunts.
>>
>>175746776
Claudette didnu nuffin white boi.
>>
>>175746591
>>175746629
Damn, I forgot this general is full of survivor mains and rank 20 killers now. :/
>>
File: ed84a63fae.png (14KB, 940x73px) Image search: [Google]
ed84a63fae.png
14KB, 940x73px
>>175746865
>Oh no someone doesn't like my opinion on how strong something is
>S-s-survivor mains uh low ranks

Nice counterargument.
>>
>>175746865
>Damn, I forgot this general is full of survivor mains
Except I mostly play killer...
>>
>>175746965
You got that on my birthday, 2spoopy.
>>
>>175746965
>>175746991
She's not only good at hook camping. You can end chases so damn quick if you set up your traps properly.
>>
>>175748208
I guess I've faced zero hags that properly place traps then
>>
>>175748208
She is very strong now. But once people learn to crouch to gens and hooks, she'll be like Trapper used to be, as you said: hook camping to deny crouch saves, or using traps in chases, placing them behind pallet and windows. Trapper will probably be the better control and patrol killer then.
>>
File: 1470362334_dbd1.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470362334_dbd1.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
dragging you back to page1
>>
What's happening with surviviors if killer pulls the plug? Had a funny match, was about to let them crawl away, but my internet dropped for a minute. Did they get their escape points?
>>
>>175753194
Now they do. They use to not get anything.
>>
So I played the game during the free beta weak, haven't touched it since because my computer needed an upgrade.

I remember the bloodweb/upgrade system being really cool. Has that been improved or implemented well? What sort of stuff does it do that's interesting?
>>
>>175753528
They keep making changes to the bloodweb, you're gonna have to ask someone whose lvld up a bit since the last patch. However, they made it easier to get character specific perks via the weekly shrine.
>>
>>175753528
It's probably more random about rarity of things now, and demands less points to level up. If you put enough time into it, you can become unstoppable. Or you can play killer, i guess, if that's interesting for you.
>>
>>175753194
Sometimes it bugs out and gives them nothing. Its suppose to give em 5,000 escape points and not count against their pips.
>>
>>175753709
The shrine should reward you with more than 25k BP. 100k would be more appropriate. Also, they should have way more cosmetics, that can appear in the bloodweb and shrine.
>>
File: 1488112231711.png (2MB, 2060x2538px) Image search: [Google]
1488112231711.png
2MB, 2060x2538px
>>175753876
>The shrine should reward you with more than 25k BP. 100k would be more appropriate.
Based on how long it takes to get that many shards, I agree.
> Also, they should have way more cosmetics
The Charity pack is coming out soon if you haven't heard yet. Lets us PLEBEIANS get the streamer only stuff, all proceeds apparently go to charity ($10 says Angry Pug will refuse to let them give away his cosmetics)
> that can appear in the bloodweb and shrine.
Now theres an idea, put that shit on the steam forums where the devs can see it!
Jk we all know you're watching over us Murf.
>>
>>175754067
>Angry Pug will refuse to let them give away his cosmetics
Can he?
>>
Why are there no twitch cosmetics for killers. Seems kinda odd desu
>>
>>175754191
According to the last livestream (unless I completely misunderstood what they said) they stated that they were going to ask the streamers if they could get permission to sell their unique cosmetics to the normies. Of course, they know that they technically own the cosmetics legally, I think its just a formality though.
>>
>>175754813
Theres a shitty wraith facepaint that was made for some dude, its the greek omega letter. I doubt half these people even play dbd anymore, streamers only give a shit about views no the game itself. Thats why I've always been against streamer only cosmetics, most of em don't fucking deserve them.
>>
>>175754191
~42m in to the last dbd dev stream.
>>
>>175754813
Oh and 2 ugly trapper masks: http://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Downloadable_Content
>>
>>175739208
>I honestly don't see a problem with survivors leaving the game since they give the killer free points.
>Get downed
>instantly leave
>its okay, it gives the killer free points
>Who cares if it actually will fuck over the other 3 survivors or not.
>>
What addons are good for the hag?

Been just using her vanilla to get use to her power and playstyle.

Also I really love the teleport change
>>
File: 1489714694200.jpg (83KB, 591x767px) Image search: [Google]
1489714694200.jpg
83KB, 591x767px
>>175758020
>Implying I give a shit about the other 3 survivors
Why would I do that? I'm not a very altruistic survivor and I don't expect anyone to treat me differently than I do them. Most survivors only act when theres safe points to be had. Others are just a bit less subtle about their motives. My only goal when queuing up as survivor is to survive, regardless of the cost.
>>
>>175723137
>This game is in one of its best states for killers
sure thing survivor babby
>>
>>175758784
He's not wrong. playing killer is a lot less suffering now than it was months tho.
>>
File: Sick Saves.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
Sick Saves.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>175758784
Where the fuck have you been?
>>
>>175759728
haven't played in months i'm just still assuming it's survivor biased as usual
i actually played a few games wiping fellow rank 20s as michael yesterday but that's about it
>>
File: 1483568339396.png (29KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1483568339396.png
29KB, 512x512px
>>175759797
>rank 20 talking out of his ass has no idea what he's talking about
Sounds about right.
>>
>>175760165
>haha you didn't spend time grinding in this shit game
Yeah it's almost as if i just said i haven't been playing the past few months
wouldn't expect anything less of an illiterate /vg/ shitter
Literally better in every game than you even if i haven't played it yet
>>
>>175760265
>Make an asinine comment
>Get told
>h-ha jokes on you I haven't been playing
>You shouldn't be talking since you don't know what you're talking about
>FUCK YOU I'M WAY BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU! SAY THAT TO MY FACE IRL AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS! YOU WONT!
Put your name back on Korbin, so I don't have to see you're idiotic posts anymore.
>>
File: 1493618390593.jpg (104KB, 270x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493618390593.jpg
104KB, 270x400px
>>175760265
If you don't want people to pick up on you being a retard, you should probably stop making retarded posts.
>>
>>175738731
Don't kid yourself, nobody ragequits due to lag.
>>
>>175761841
>got in a game with angrypug
>he quit the game instantly when the killer was laggy
>>
>>175761841
Unless I got the "speed hacks" blink lag, I just leave. Not worth it unless I can use it to my advantage.
>>
Remember how you hate chink killers? Last year is p2p on launch.
>>
>>175761841
I don't voluntarily quit, but it's not usual for me to disconnect from laggy matches.

>>175762318
source pls
>>
>>175762569
*not unusual
>>
>>175762569
https://youtu.be/dkI7bVRbtow

Start looking at around 41:50
>>
File: CUTE.png (99KB, 628x371px) Image search: [Google]
CUTE.png
99KB, 628x371px
>>175763069
>>
File: whelp.png (54KB, 746x717px) Image search: [Google]
whelp.png
54KB, 746x717px
>>175763069
>he played Shitty of An Heroes and liked it
>>
File: 1469657357250.gif (796KB, 320x286px) Image search: [Google]
1469657357250.gif
796KB, 320x286px
How can I effectively use Swole Survivor and OoO without getting reported by 3 angry survivors every game? Is it even possible?
>>
>>175763720
The better question is why would you even want to use those perks. Even if you do manage to outsurvive the other three, you're still fucked if the killer has whispers which pretty much all of them do.
>>
>>175763720
You realize that reports don't do anything, remember this isn't a team game, and get on with your life.
>>
>>175763827
>Why?
Say I'm rank 20, don't give a shit about points and want to try new things.
>>
>>175763930
Pretty sure if you get reported by 2-3 people EVERY game they're just gonna ban you to stop the ceaseless amount of reports coming in.
>>
>>175764159
That's now how any report system works anon.
>>
File: 1478882901784.jpg (251KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1478882901784.jpg
251KB, 1024x1024px
SWAMP REMOVED WHEN

i dont want to play a map that makes my game a damn slideshow with all the stuttering and is full of shit i cant blink through
>>
>>175764026
Can't argue with that. In that case you really shouldn't have much to worry about. Reports are a joke and nothing is stopping you from skipping the post game lobby chat so keep on keeping on. I'd recommend throwing Left Behind and Decisive strike on there as well, left behind so you might have a shot at escaping once everyone else dies and Decisive strike to guarantee you're the obsession and give you a possible escape if you do get found after everyone dies.
>>
File: 20170413130932_1.jpg (288KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170413130932_1.jpg
288KB, 1920x1080px
>>175764159
lol
>>
>>175765202
Its like the devs want us to do this...could THEY be the "Entity"? It would explain pretty much everything.
>>
>>175763827
>you're still fucked if the killer has whispers which pretty much all of them do.

Wahhh! I want my free hatch escape!
>>
File: speed queen.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
speed queen.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>less than 2 minutes into the round and 2 people are already hooked
jesus christ i love ataxic respiration and pinecone
>>
File: 3079568bba.jpg (39KB, 334x218px) Image search: [Google]
3079568bba.jpg
39KB, 334x218px
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: raged at mid game.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
raged at mid game.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>175764243
>>175764282
>>175765202
Well in that case, heres to making new friends with a new build!

I really need to get the rest of bill's perks.
>>
>>175767276
>unrelenting
>on nurse
are you high
>>
>>175768596
Stop playing the game the way it's meant to be played you stupid idiot killer. You DO know you're SUPPOSED to let the survivors escape, right??
I really hate the dbd community.
>>
File: 20170502230612_1.jpg (420KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170502230612_1.jpg
420KB, 1920x1080px
>>175770314
>>
File: 1493695857999.gif (186KB, 346x335px) Image search: [Google]
1493695857999.gif
186KB, 346x335px
>>175770998
>to people who deserve it
Stop it, I can't take anymore, the entitlement it too strong!
>>
>>175770998

the hag is so fun to play now that they got rid of that awful teleport cooldown.

What addons you use sloppy?
>>
>>175771578
>get 3 gens by yourself while team plays musical hook
>still lose because whispera has no counter
I dont want to defend survivor entitlement but when youre the only one putting work in to survive while the others are being retarded but dont get to survive because of a single perk is so powerful its pretty disheartning
>>
File: 20170502234105_1.jpg (296KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170502234105_1.jpg
296KB, 1920x1080px
>>175771986
Mostly been using the ones that reduces the setting time for traps.
>>
>>175758268

Teleport distance = Setting time > Trigger range > Aura > Duration time
>>
>>175772723
As far as special ones
Shackles > Heart > Mintrag > Waterlogged Shoe > Hand
>>
unhook
>>
>>175769528
cause i'm bad at the game :^)
>>
>>175758759
You're the cancer that nobody wants to play with.
>>
>>175772291
It sucks for sure, but the truth is that if you get caught you are at the mercy of the Killer. Do not expect him to be nice to you and you'll never be disappointed.

Furthermore I know you're not new to this game. When people say that "nearly every killer is running whispers" then you clearly understand the risks when you hit that ready button before each game. Do not use the game mechanics you agreed to abide by just because you feel they're suddenly unfair mid game.
>>
Why do people say Sprint Burst got buffed?

If anything, it got nerfed, because you can only get that 40 second cooldown time when crouching, instead of just walking now.
>>
>>175778789
Who is saying sprint burst got buffed? There is a high chance that they're either illiterate or retarded
>>
File: 1470414353204.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1470414353204.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>175777839
>You're the cancer that nobody wants to play with
You act like people have a choice in the matter.
>>
>>175779735
Pretty sure there was that one guy who kept insisting that killers got shafted while survivors get all the buffs
>>
>>175780204
It's only a matter of time before they implement that player blocker.
>>
File: IMG_1430.gif (3MB, 304x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1430.gif
3MB, 304x332px
>>175780381
Oh you poor, poor fool.
>>
>>175780809
Won't be the fool when you're struggling to find a game with people who actually want to play with you, but don't :)
>>
File: 1471775746091.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1471775746091.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>175780381
>It's only a matter of time before they implement that player blocker.
Survivors (such as yourself) abused this feature and it was taken away from them. Its never coming back, so I suggest you learn to deal with your problems instead of trying to run away from them. You know the old saying: "Spare the rod, spoil the child".

By the way, no one would ever block the one player doing generators. While you little fishes nibble at the hook for them ez points, I'm the only one doing what they're suppose to. Most people who get shut down after hook swarming leave the game in a fit of rage...usually before they find out what kind of player I am. Don't worry though, I won't let your otherwise pointless sacrifices be for nothing, I'll escape and you get to be "altruistic". Everyone wins right?
>>
>>175781267
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYqCi6o5r5I
>>
[Hate Swamp]
>>
>>175782221
Git gud.
>>
>>175781267
You have wayyy to much faith in these devs my friend. Maybe they will implement such a feature but that'll be in a year's time at the earliest. I've realized the frogs only work an hour a day and do fuckall for the rest of their shift.
>>
>>175782440
Speaking of incompetent devs...

When the fuck will the DLC be out already?
>>
>>175782440
Eating cheesecake is work too.
>>175782680
26th May.
>>
>>175782680
Probably a week before 26th May.
>>
>when the survivors run up to you one at a time like total idiots
also is flannel the most useless add-on the nurse has? i decided to use it for shits and giggles but the marker thing does not go to where you'll teleport, only a few feet in front of you
>>
>>175783386
Its better than nothing and helps new players learn nurse quicker. Obviously you won't need it though after you play enough of her.
>>
>>175783386
For some reason, the way the addon was worded, I thought it would grant her x-ray vision of the actual landing area.

Nope, just a stupid ruler.
>>
>>175758759
is it that bad that i'm the same way? often people get salty at me for not instantly coming to save them after a down 2 mins into the game.
most of the time though if someones on their last hook il try my best to save before the bar completely empties its why i run borrowed time now always.
>>
>>175758759
I don't help anyone until 2 gens are finished.
Period.
You got caught in the first minute of the game, sucks to be you.
>>
>>175758759
>>175787559
>>175787789
And this is why survivors are fucking cancer.
>>
>>175789574
This isn't a team game. If I'm able to save you after that hatch is available I will, but you should always be looking for your own escape first and foremost.
>>
>>175789741
>"this isn't a team game"
>when the altruism wheel clearly exists for a reason

fucking moron
>>
>>175778789
In some sense it did get a buff albeit minor. The cool down is sped up by 33% while crouching. So if you sprint away and manage to find a temporary hiding spot. It's cooling down faster for another meme burst.
>>
>>175789813
Just because it exists doesn't mean I have to save your stupid ass nor do I expect to be saved if I get caught right off the bat.
>>
File: gotta do what you gotta do.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
gotta do what you gotta do.webm
3MB, 720x404px
>>175789813
nah he's right, the game makes this clear. If you can afford to save someone, go for it. If you can't, then no one is forcing you to. I just happen to do it anyways out of a moral obligation.
>>
>>175789813
>Not only are you entitled to not be killed by killers you are entitled to be saved by other survivors.
Pretty sure you're why survivors are cancer.
>>
>Stop being a wage slave
>Come home
>there's an update
>been 0% for 15 minutes.
>>
File: 234.jpg (12KB, 603x86px) Image search: [Google]
234.jpg
12KB, 603x86px
>it was impossible to get before because no one used them
>now its impossible because killers protect them more than life itself.
Plz nerf amount needed devs
>>
File: 20170503075432_1.jpg (283KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170503075432_1.jpg
283KB, 1920x1080px
>>175796093
Small game triggered as I spawned into the map.
>>
File: i came here to hide from you.png (2MB, 1921x1080px) Image search: [Google]
i came here to hide from you.png
2MB, 1921x1080px
"can u be more brave next time"
aka
"can you just let me find you next time"

There was only me and one other Meg left and the last 3 gennies were all in a line right next to each other. I went into turbo stealth mode and so did she.

Then the diamond stone Trapper trapped exit gates and insidious camped.

Chased me through the corn and failed to hit me after swinging probably 4 or 5 times.
He actually gave up chasing me and I found the hatch.

laughingwhoreswithsalad.jpg
>>
File: 20170503193634_1.jpg (343KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170503193634_1.jpg
343KB, 1920x1080px
Can't teach an old dog new tricks I guess
What's worse is someone stepped in it.
>>
>>175797176
I love it when killercucks feel entitled to a 4k
>>
>rituals finally fixed
Thank god.
>>
File: 23451254134613.gif (965KB, 500x254px) Image search: [Google]
23451254134613.gif
965KB, 500x254px
>Someone gets downed
>He and his buttbuddy RQ
>Killer chasing me endlessly
>Trying to shake him but just can't after 5k bloodpoints from the chase the other survivor gets 1 gen
>Killer finally peels off who chase her
>downs her immediately
>She rage quits
>Killer finds me quickly because he's running whispers
>He gets 5.5k points from people rage quitting
>I get an unwinnable scenario and my time basically wasted.
they really, really need to do something to fix this.
>>
Haven't played in a couple months. Was the framerate issue fixed after the graphical rehaul?
>>
>>175800256
are you fucking retarded
do you just expect to blurt out "fix it" and expect these incompetent faggots to do something about it?
do they need to make it so you always win right? then it's fixed?
how would you balance almost the entire team rage quitting?
>>
>>175801046
>You're retarded if you think there should be some mechanic to safegaurd survivors who get completely fucked over by childish survivors.

I guess it was retard for it to be fixed for killers, right? Because it was only about the not being able to "Win" every game right? Despite the fact all a killer needs to do to farm points now if they're lazy is load in, pull the plug, wait a few second and plug it back in so all the survivors get booted and they get 10k free points (which is what a lot of killers were doing during the last bloodhunt)

Yeah, survivors don't deserve any protection because it could be exploited right? Because killer didn't need one and no one exploits it either, right? So retarded!

Fuck off killercuck.
>>
>>175801617
so i'm the cuck for telling you to stop crying about losing, yeah.
if the killer decides you're not worth his time he can just pull the plug and get on with it, you're his bitch.
if you don't want to be treated like a bitch then start playing killer, faggot.
personally i don't even pull the plug anymore because I can just 4k every faggot group I've met since 1.4 and also because i don't need bloodpoints since i just used CE to get everything I need.
>>
File: Steam_2017-05-03_18-42-38.png (40KB, 729x88px) Image search: [Google]
Steam_2017-05-03_18-42-38.png
40KB, 729x88px
i hate this game
>>
>>175801879
>so i'm the cuck for telling you to stop crying about losing, yeah.
>Literally admitted to pulling the plug and being a ragey faggot because survivors were "beating" you before 1.5 because how DARE you not win, right?
Its not about winning, or losing, its about fairness.
It was "unfair" when survivors cucked the killer out of points a year ago, now its totally fair for the same faggots who were doing that to killers are doing the same to survivors?

Get a fucking clue.
>>
>>175801879
>if a killer wins when everything is stacked in his favor, tough luck, thats fair
>if survivors are beating the killer, its okay to cheat because reasons and you deserve free points and to deny those filthy survivors
this is steam forum levels of stupidity
>>
>>175803064
I'm not saying it's okay to pull the plug I'm just saying that if he wants to he CAN. it's his plug and you are a fucking cuck if you think killers are entitled to receiving a scooby doo pallet chase for 5 minutes while his other 3 buttbuddies hold m1 when they can just remove the ethernet cable and have free points.
>>175802732
I didn't really pull the plug, I just froze the game. Either way I only did it when a survivor with OoT and a full team of DS faggots were making me chase them. It was really great considering SWF queue times were so fucking long and I also got a lot of points (before I cheated them). Fuck off if you wanna play chase the bait while we make fun of you with the killer, killers have the right to make you cunts fuck off if he doesn't want to deal with your shit.
I don't even know how they have so much time to organize such a planned strategy in a terrible game.
>>
>>175803598
literally kill yourself
>>
>>175803678
ez
>>
>>175803598
>>175803847
Literally the cancer of this community.
>>
>Its another Korbin condones cheating because he's shit at the game episode.
>>
>>175804823
I've gotten 4k's non stop at every map. yeah, even the swamp like 5 times today.
>>
Code spams when?
Does anyone have a Flesh and Mud key left? Now that she's actually good and all.
>>
>>175789813
And yet there's people who only run around pallet looping doing zero objective work. But wait, the objective wheel is there for a reason.

And people who play stealth and can actually avoid killers proficiently. But wait, the bold wheel is there for a reason.

Tell the next killer who kills you "the survival wheel is there for a reason friend, let me live.:

Did you even think about this post?
>>
>>175806407
doesn't bold tie into stealth tho
>>
dwight is such a cute little fuccboi
>>
>>175805995
>Taking the word of a boastful cheater
Nah.
>>
>>175806564
If you're breaking hooks and totems I suppose so, but if you actually want to live you should be repairing and only breaking totems you just happen upon. You only get "stealth" bold points from moving inside the killer's terror radius. If you stay hidden without moving you get no points at all in any category.
>>
>>175805995
Considering the fact no one really sabo's anymore because of regening hooks the thing that really make swamp hard to 4k on is gone. Not much of an accomplishment
>>
how do we fix sabo
>>
>>175808847
remove it
>>
>>175808847
>Where's a gen
>Sabo hooks near it
>Work on gen
>if killer comes you have a decent chance to wiggle off
It does't need to be fixed, people just need to use it in tandem with an actual start now instead of "burn swamp offering and break everything"
>>
unhook
>>
>Prestige my killer
>Playing without whispers
This is close to the worst thing ever.
>>
>play billy
>barely ever get above Bloodlust 1
>still get 4k's
>survivors claim Bloodlust op
???
>>
>>175801879
>Survivors aren't entitled to d/c protection even though it puts every other survivor behind the 8ball
>Killers are entitled to everything up to and including cheating

Is this real life?
I thought we were better than this guys.
>>
File: 1489602365106.gif (1MB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
1489602365106.gif
1MB, 400x280px
>>175813312
I know! You actually have to WORK for your kills now!

How positively dreadful.
>>
File: matchmakingtoogood.jpg (577KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
matchmakingtoogood.jpg
577KB, 2560x1440px
The matchmaking this patch makes me feel bad.

They didn't stand a chance, they didn't even know what teachables are.
>>
>Claudettes with black skin, black hair, black clothes, no items, in a bush, darkest moonlight offering burnt

How the fuck am I supposed to see this shit
>>
>>175817038
You aren't.
>>
>>175817038
Shadowborn
>>
Hag is now my least favorite killer to face because she's practically impossible to play against due to how braindead people are. All they need is whispers and BAM easiest 4K in the game I fucking wish.
>>
>>175818271
>tfw I need to get UE just because there are so many hags and I spend so much time crouching.
>>
File: 4158483.jpg (167KB, 1500x1120px) Image search: [Google]
4158483.jpg
167KB, 1500x1120px
>Deranking as killer
>all these "high quality" rituals being burned just to have me leave the second the game starts
Did you lose your 3 green mists and a new moon?
Hope that 5k makes up for it
>>
>>175818443
Honestly crouching to unhooks is still pretty much not viable. The hag still is gonna see you unhooked them then run over there, while you're both crouch walking, one guaranteed injured so UE isn't working, AND bleeding. And also good luck having the guy on the hook actually crouch anyway.

Flashlight is still pretty much required to make Hag unhooks.
>>
>>175819095
>not running we'll make it and healing before the hag gets there
>>
>>175819340
Then she just bloodlusts the faggot I saved and we're back where we started, I'd be better off just ignoring the hooks and repairing two gens and hatching out.
>>
>>175819413
If the guy can't lose a killer then he was dead anyways. You still gave him the best shot he had at life.
>>
>>175819557
With no progress towards saving my own yes.
>>
>Thantaphobia
>Deerstalker
>Nurse's calling
What should my last perk be on my "lord of the slugs" build with Wraith?
>>
Last unhook before bed.
>>
File: 545.jpg (890KB, 1500x941px) Image search: [Google]
545.jpg
890KB, 1500x941px
>Drop a pallet
>Even if it doesn't stun the killer feel like he's still on me after breaking it with bloodlust

>survivors do that to me
>break it and back to square 1.
>>
Is thanatophobia worth using with deerstalker?
>>
>>175820991
>>175832681
Remove Wraith from that build.
>>
>>175832727
what would you recommend

billy?
>>
>>175832935
what did he mean by this
>>
File: 1469290796905.jpg (56KB, 800x804px) Image search: [Google]
1469290796905.jpg
56KB, 800x804px
>caused many issues for survivors trying to save their teammates and ended up with more frustration than fun

HAHAHAHAHA YOU HEAR THAT LADS

THEY DON'T WANT THE SURVIVORS TO BE "FRUSTRATED"

FUCKING LOL
>>
>>175789813
The fucking opening intro has a part where the girl ditches another survivor to save her own ass

There's clearly meant to be a decision between saving others or yourself dumbfuck

Too bad these devs are too incompetent to make that point clear through gameplay options
>>
>>175833265
you do realize that there's a tutorial video on "helping other survivors", right?
>>
>>175832825
Anyone but Wraith
>>
>>175834817
didn't they buff wraith recently tho
>>
>>175834936
Wraith is the worst killer in the game. No minor buff will save that poor bastard,
>>
>>175776959
you know those addons don't include the word stacks right?
so ur only getting the benefits from the ataxic breath and not the pinecone aswell
also blink speed on nurse is really good if you pair it with blink charge aswell
>>
mad doctor killer when

i want to zap some niggas
>>
File: pizzadwight20yearsinlocker.png (37KB, 1026x317px) Image search: [Google]
pizzadwight20yearsinlocker.png
37KB, 1026x317px
Remember the saltvivor that sent someone pizzas? He'll have to defend his saltiness in court, now.
>>
>>175833048
I'm not sure...
>>
>>175837430
How does such a simple game get people this fucking mad? Does stuff like this happen within the Mario Kart community?
>>
>>175817136
We shouldn't need a perk just to hunt niggers.
>>
>>175820991
Brutal strength? Something to help the chase I guess.
>>
>>175835709
Can Psycokitty do anything right? What a dumbie!

I'm don't actually know whether they stack or not. The devs are too spaghetti to know for sure.
>>
>>175832681
Yeah, but it's hard to play for slugs with Wraith. Anyway, put in NOED as your fourth: slugging once the gates are powered is super strong. They will come for slugs even harder than they would for someone on a hook and it prevents BT saves. You have to make sure the gate closest to your slug farm doesn't get powered. NOED makes slugging easy and it's especially strong now that they will try to find your totem.
>>
>>175832935

Fuck you, I'm purple name master race.
>>
File: 4235634578.png (102KB, 453x470px) Image search: [Google]
4235634578.png
102KB, 453x470px
>>175837430

>gets so mad over video games he ends up in jail

That's honestly amazing.
>>
Bloodlust 3 chainsaw revving is pretty fun.
>>
>Start a match as Killer
>People join
>Oh shit it's angrypug
>Plan ahead because I know this team will want to keep him alive
>Play Trapper
>Equip stitched bag
>Play the match like I would not looking or targeting him until I see him
>Walk through the cornfield (Rotten fields)
>Find Angrypug
>Smack him twice and put him in the basement
>Survivors are on the gen right next to the killer shack
>Walk outside and heroes rush the basement
>They rip him off the hook
>I immediately slap the hero
>Go back to gen outside
>Angrypug was working on the gen.
>Smack him,put him in the basement
>Go upstairs wise to the other heroes
>Use the stitched bag and no one gets in without me knowing.
>trap goes off
>Rush back and climb the window that they entered in
>See 3 survivors including angrypug
>Smack a Dwight as angrypug steps into trap
>Pick him up off the trap
>He disconnected

After the match the survivor salt was heavy. Don't care. They should have been working on gens
>>
Always bet on Ace?
>>
>>175840963
Angrypug is actually bad at the game and almost everytime I have played a game against him I've gotten a 4k because of how much time the other survivors waste keeping him alive instead of doing gens
>>
>>175840963
Post vod
>>
sleep tight smol axe
>>
>>175843985
I wish I was recording.
All I have are screenshots of him in the game and his disconnect. I will post when I get home (out of town for work)
>>
File: like I give a fuck.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
like I give a fuck.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>when the killer face camps so you lose any sense of fear

Best part was the Jake had adrenaline so once we got him off the hook, we all live.
>>
>>175797452
>What's worse is someone stepped in it
Why would he do something that works? Heh what a loser!
>>
File: 1467509186165.jpg (54KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1467509186165.jpg
54KB, 500x667px
>>175793151
>>175802380
>Steam fucks up
>Blame the game
Stop it guys, theres plenty of valid reasons to complain about DBD, steam related issues are not their fault.
>>
>>175758268
Mint rag + Rusty shackles
>>
>>175849740
Good on him for it working, but it was more to do with the fact trappers can't adapt.
>>
>>175837430
wow. imagine going to jail for 20 years because somebody camped you.
>>
>>175854501
More like, 20 years for entitlement.
Oh wait, that's like the major issue with 18-26 year olds today in general.
>>
>>175854631
Okay grandpa
>>
>>175854631
whatever old man
>>
>>175854631
>tfw 27
woo
>>
Hmmm
>>
>>175855394
you made it out. youre free now
>>
File: 1487882094175.png (2MB, 1080x1596px) Image search: [Google]
1487882094175.png
2MB, 1080x1596px
>>175855394
Reported.
>>
>>175856084
But I don't to leave
>>
File: 1466470843650.png (193KB, 944x620px) Image search: [Google]
1466470843650.png
193KB, 944x620px
>Old memes
>>
no DLC this week

get fucked you cucks
>>
>>175860923
literally no one thought it would come out this week,
>>
YES FUCK SWAMP
>>
File: Bobby.png (537KB, 1280x772px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby.png
537KB, 1280x772px
SWAMP GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>175862865
>>175862943
What happened?
>>
File: 1459286913997.gif (101KB, 460x405px) Image search: [Google]
1459286913997.gif
101KB, 460x405px
>>175863187
swamp getting shrunk down and shit's being pulled in closer to the center
>>
>>175855394
please tell me you were able to snag a survivor as they were escaping
>>
>>175862943
>>175862865
>Dev's caving to faggots and ruining a map
Might as well just fucking put 1000 pallets on the map while you're at it, and 5 infinites.
Fuck unique maps.
>>
>>175865020
I'll have to do some further testing. Those two were being fags.
>>
>>175863306
Nice

>>175866020
kys
>>
File: 1426795219759.gif (3MB, 500x746px) Image search: [Google]
1426795219759.gif
3MB, 500x746px
WHY THE FUCK DOES MY GAME KEEP REVERTING BACK TO 969x489 EVEN THOUGH I CHANGE THE SETTINGS IN ITS LOCAL FOLDER

Please, somebody, help me out with this horrid issue. I don't know why the game keeps thinking my game should be minisized.
>>
>>175875595
Ok, explain a little more in detail what you are trying to do and I will help you.
>>
>>175876847
I found out the main issue, it autocorrects based on my computer's display settings

Which is fucking nuts.
>>
>>175877597
You mean display DPI? Ya, the video settings of the game are odd as shit. I've managed to get the game into true fullscreen mode so applying resolution is easier now (but it affects the UI rendering too), but I have to use the steam browser because tabbing out sucks.
>>
>>175863306
On one hand, it would be easier to move between gens. On the other hand, every fucking pallet and window would be closer to each other, meaning longer chases. I don't think i would like such change.
>>
File: saltyman.jpg (144KB, 652x820px) Image search: [Google]
saltyman.jpg
144KB, 652x820px
Was he right?
>>
>>175881760
Can't wait for all these "the killer is OP" survivors to play F13.
>>
>>175881760
Still getting instant lobbies at rank 1.
>>
>>175881760
>Killers can play their role finally
>It will kill the game because survivor entitlement is too much
>>
>>175881760
>>175881930
>>175882908
It's all about feeling good. Bully the opponent and feel that sweet rush. Killers have their good moments too. There's not much of a game left, every match feels the same, aside from some rare stealth players. F13 is different, looks and feels like an actual game. Playerbase will just split between them. And both of them will live.
>>
>>175881760
Yes he was right, that was indeed a Spaceball's reference. What of it?
>>
File: 1326073492943.jpg (34KB, 752x701px) Image search: [Google]
1326073492943.jpg
34KB, 752x701px
>>175870849
>go for the farthest hook
>it places them on the side hook instead
>>
>>175884472
>implying they can coexist

People are tired of how shitty DbD is and everyone desperately wants a replacement

F13 is going to completely wreck DbD and they deserve it
>>
>>175884472
There's going to be a huge and rude awakening for players going to f13 thinking it will be some
"promised land" when they instant gibbed by jason because there's no "sick jukes" and looping to be pulled off in the game.
>>
>>175887001
>thinking there won't be looping
>>
>>175887331
Jason can break the windows and you get hurt crawling through them
>>
>>175887843
You take a small amount of damage. One med spray will fix probably half a dozen or more window crawls.
>>
>>175888001
>Talking out of your ass
>>
>>175886189
>>175887001
Huge chunk of players likes to run around the killer and do magic with their perks. They have what they want. Why would they want a replacement?
>>175887331
There's broken window damage, two teleporting abilities and throwing knifes. Possibility of looping was admitted long before release, which brought some fixes. Now look at DbD. Yes, there will be problems, but at this point the hope won't die.
>>
>3 weeks left until F13
>Tempted to get back into DbD to make the wait easier
>Know I'll get bored after two matches

Is the game still nothing but Trappers?
>>
>>175891398
Nothing but billies and hags now with a few myers here and there
>>
>>175891398
Trapping under hooks was removed, >so trapper has been played less, though you will still play some.
>Hillbilly got a turn buff, you will see some more than usual
>Wraith is unchanged, therefore shit and not seen in the wild.
>Nurse has a weird bug with sensitivity, but hasn't had a massive effect on how many people play her
>Myers is unchanged, so still played, though some people are saying his collision win survivors is borked
>Hag got a big buff with the removal of the delay after teleporting and bloodlust helping the slow move speed, expect to see a lot
>>
Imagine that there is someone so salty they actually did this

>So, its been about 5 weeks since I was doxxed on Dead by Daylight. After sending me pizza, he then decided to make the giant mistake of signing me up for USPS boxes in an attempt to further harass me, which were delivered to my house. For those of you who did not know, this is classified as identity theft and mail fraud, so grounds to pursue criminal charges suddenly existed.
During this time, I worked aggressively with Steam, my local post office, and my local police department in order to try and find the loser who did it. Steam came through, and it turns out that the cunt who defrauded me lives in my state. He was arrested today for identity theft, mail fraud, and harassment, and faces up to 20 years in prison (unlikely, but a good starting point) cumulatively. I can't really go into more specifics due to the fact that I'm pursuing civil damages, but I just wanted you guys to know that scumbags like this do get caught.
>>
>>175852110
god damn the hag is short
>>
>>175887331
They saw looping in the beta and fixed it by tanking the athlete's stamina hard. Then when actual beta testers found another looping spot (waist-high fences) they made them breakable for Jason.
>>
Why the fuck doesn't Urban Evasion work while injured?
>>
>>175897667
cry more Kaz
>>
>>175897667
Hard to be sneaky when gasping for breath through the pain and leaking blood.
>>
>>175897667
They said in today's stream that they maybe want to make it so it works always. Some time.
>>
File: umm.png (2MB, 1652x930px) Image search: [Google]
umm.png
2MB, 1652x930px
Aren't we going to talk about the Elephant in the room?
>>
>>175903572
tatoos are an embarrassment
>>
>>175903572
>He has tattoos
>They're gaming related
>he works at an gaming company
>This is an elephant in the room
Only if you're an autistic sperg
>>
File: 1469351058327.gif (2MB, 235x180px) Image search: [Google]
1469351058327.gif
2MB, 235x180px
>>175904617
Maybe I just wanted to know if he had tattoos...elsewhere...
>>
>>175891398
billy is fun af now

trapper is like the boring meta
>>
I wish these fucking devs would tell us actual percentages instead of just "slightly/moderately/considerably"

It's so fucking ambiguous.
>>
>>175906656
at least they told us the real numbers for the luck offerings today
1%, 2% and 3% respectively
holy shit, its fucking nothing
>>
>>175907663

vigos jar is 3%?

That's fucking nothing.
>>
>>175907975
to be fair, uta is also 1-3% as well
>>
>>175908061

Ya, but isn't uta like 9% at least because of the 3 other survivors?
>>
File: 1493622446755.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1493622446755.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>175907663
>3%
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>175908203
counts yourself too
>>
File: IconPerks_upTheAnte.png (27KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
IconPerks_upTheAnte.png
27KB, 256x256px
>>175908203
12% in total. Does anyone know if it stacks when more than 1 person has the perk? I've seen it once and it gave me 2 light blue icons.
>>
>>175908748

it stacks ya.
>>
>>175909427
>+48% Luck
Up the Ante meta fucking when?!
>>
>>175909721
Why bother?
>Omg I can KOBEEEEE XD!!!!!!!
>Smacked and put back up

>Literally none stop skillchecks
>>
>>175909909
>>Literally none stop skillchecks
Google (rando on the steam boards) says they fixed that.
>>
>>175513147
garbage
>>
>>175909909
Self-unhooking would be vastly improved if survivors didn't need 5 minutes to rest on the ground if they manage it. As it is, by the time the animation ends the killer is already rehooking them.
>>
>>175909909
>>175918892
It's your fault if you try and unhook near a killer.
>>
File: 1462507983493.gif (146KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
1462507983493.gif
146KB, 300x375px
>>175919491
>survivors beginning running luck meta
>self unhooks are guaranteed
>killers start pitching tents harder than ever
>>
>save files now (partly) on their side
does this mean no more save file/BP hacking?
>>
>>175921863
yep
>>
>>175909721
When borrowed time works for self unhooks.
>>
Do the back windows and door not spawn in the gas station anymore?
>>
>>175929501
I think the door still spawns, not sure about the window. The window is an infinite once the garage is opened, so good riddance if so.
>>
>>175932971
Just watched a game where they spawned. I thought that they changed because I got the same rng twice in row.
>>
File: 20170430161537_1.jpg (358KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170430161537_1.jpg
358KB, 1920x1080px
Entity pls
>>
>>175937492
They still work like normal pallets. That bug used to crash the game if you dropped them.
>>
File: melonseeds.png (223KB, 423x389px) Image search: [Google]
melonseeds.png
223KB, 423x389px
>>175938447
It was impassable for me until a survivor dropped it and I broke it.
>>
>>175921863
So did they implement this yet? I haven't watched the dev stream yet.
>>
>>175943891
yah, but they said some vague shit like "some of it is still on client so don't stop making backups"
>>
>>175944896
Fuuuuuuck

I wanted to grind with CE before they implemented their backend for good.

And to think that my friend that just bought this game has already cheated her way to max amounts of everything in about 3 days time, yet I was too lazy to do it.
>>
File: 1487729292161.webm (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1487729292161.webm
1MB, 720x1280px
>>175946053
>i needed to get all perks and still die every game and quit with 50 or less hours played before they stopped me from cheating
>>
>>175946053
blocking EAC still works, so you can still use CE to write to your save file through the game ... the question is if the backend checks save files for suspicious activity. most likely not. as if they would manage to get backend checks in place, they are too incompetent.

but with save files stored on their end, it will be more risky. they have a shrinking playerbase so banning active players is not really in their interest and they have no incentive to spend time, effort and money going after BP/save file hackers that don't compromise the multiplayer experience. but you never know. with the saves on their end, they could easily find anomalies in them whenever they want.
>>
Who else exclusively played metal gear solid as survivor? I won so many games without ever triggering a chase. Once escaped a trapper as Claudette by turning a corner and then just crouching with my back to him.

>past tense
>ded game
>>
File: hmmmm.png (2MB, 1916x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.png
2MB, 1916x1080px
New survivor achievement confirmed for being related to generators.
>>
File: THROUGH THE WINDOW.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
THROUGH THE WINDOW.webm
3MB, 720x404px
Feels good
>>
>>175946053
Her?
baby hit me up with your girl
>>
>>175948767
It's a learning process lol

>>175951692
My thoughts exactly, thanks for the straight answer.
>>
File: 1234.jpg (56KB, 861x463px) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
56KB, 861x463px
>>175955376
>Able to unlock achievements linked to unreleased survivors
10/10 frogs!

Also, we already knew this. They showed a blurred perk icon and said the perk makes gen repair quieter and gives a chanced for blown skillchecks to trigger no notification.
>>
File: 1448392335002.png (328KB, 514x571px) Image search: [Google]
1448392335002.png
328KB, 514x571px
>>175953380
>I escaped a killer by using the darkest skinned character with the most camouflaged outfits

Is this supposed to be impressive
>>
>>175955376
>muh cheevos

literally who cares
>>
>>175956019

Yeah, I recall seeing it.

>>175957984

>doesn't want to talk about DLC
>>
File: img178.jpg (354KB, 2200x1699px) Image search: [Google]
img178.jpg
354KB, 2200x1699px
>bunny mask for trapper
would you use it?
>>
>>175961392
does it make me faster?
>>
If my next game is against Myers or Trapper I'm taking a break until the dlc comes out.
>>
>>175962429
>implying anyone still plays trapper
>>
>>175962554
Just got my fourth Hag game since the update. I guess I'm still playing this shitty game.
>>
>>175961585
no but it makes your traps fluffy.
>>
>>175968504
then yes
>>
Hag shouldn't get a notification that her traps were destroyed desu.
>>
File: ruuun_kaz__by_the_maddog-dat2g0u.png (756KB, 1300x885px) Image search: [Google]
ruuun_kaz__by_the_maddog-dat2g0u.png
756KB, 1300x885px
>>
>>
>>175969051
Hag should have the distance she can play traps from other traps increased.

>Crouch up to a hook
>shine my light
>see 4 traps
>Destroy one
>Spin to try and hit another
>You moved a cunt hair so all the traps will pop
>Hag now appears to smack and whack.
>>
File: 20170505192048_1.jpg (319KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170505192048_1.jpg
319KB, 1920x1080px
>Swamp is a good map for killers
>>
File: mistakes.png (995KB, 1263x549px) Image search: [Google]
mistakes.png
995KB, 1263x549px
left 4 dead shirts were a mistake, part 2
>>
>>175980645
>>175979690
cry some more
>>
>>175982036
I liked to see a variety in outfits before senpai, sorry.
>>
>"swamp is going bye bye"
>not a single mention to Haddonfield, the most bullshit killer sided map in the entire rotation
>>
>>175980645
To be fair, it doesn't cover their arms.

Of course, with claude, that's not exactly a downside.
>>
>>175985718
Haddonfield? Killer sided?
>>
>>175986021
>muh house infinites

you do realize that they nerfed the balconies, right
>>
Rank 20s in my general again. lmao
>>
>>175985718
>the most bullshit killer sided map in the entire rotation
Only if you're trapper.
>>175986120
There are still balconies without doors and windows everywhere that still let you loop the killer for a stupid amount of time, as well as brush you can duck into and hide in.
Haddonfield is still far from being killer sided or even neutral.

Streetwalkers when
>>
>>175979690
isn't garuku a youtuber or something
>>
>>175988060
Half the people who play this game are youtube or something.
>>
>>175979690
I hear TrU3Ta1ent can get ez 4Ks on swamp
>>
File: 20170501014356_1.jpg (322KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170501014356_1.jpg
322KB, 1920x1080px
>>175988791
They should make it bigger desu.
>>
>>175989149
>you always camp
>fuck the hag
They aren't crouching or carrying flashlights are they?
>>
>>175989568
nope
>>
>>175990719
>Why should we try to counter this easily counterable mechanic?
>fuck hag
Classic.
>>
The next survivor is going to be broken.
The new killer will be trash.
>>
>>175999226
how the fuck can a survivor be "broken"

are you referring to the perks that comes with it?
>>
>>175999909
>Implyadoodling that Claude and ace aren't broken.
>>
>>175999986
what's wrong with ace
>>
>>176000039
He has much quieter pain moans than any other survivors. So its like a free ironwill
>>
>>176000108
gonna need some sauce for that
>>
File: C3MiiVfW8AEM_8Y.jpg (155KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C3MiiVfW8AEM_8Y.jpg
155KB, 1200x675px
I can't wait to dump this shitty game for F13 and its superior waifus
>>
>>176000791
>Debra
>superior
keke
>>
>>176000883
You're a Jennyfaggot I bet

Your waifu is a shit dude
>>
the gore in this game is pretty pathetic for a "horror" game
>>
>>176005360
DbD?
>>
>>176005517
yea
>>
>>176005606
Yeah, it's surprising how non-violent it is. Not just the lack of gore, but the way that you hit people with your weapon and they just flop down, and then you carry them on your back to a hook and wait for them to die passively. It's so impersonal.

Even the mori animations are flaccid.
>>
>>176005360
>Its not supposed to be about the "gore", its supposed to be about the immersion and psychological "terror"
>>176005728
>Even the mori animations are flaccid.
The 3 killers that have been released in DLC have much more "brutal" moris
>>
>>176005880
>The 3 killers that have been released in DLC have much more "brutal" moris
Yeah, but they're still weaker than even the weakest F13 kills.

There is no psychological terror in DbD. It's a game that actively strives to be balanced so that the killer isn't something to be feared, just a bit of a danger.
>>
>>176005997
>"Multiplayer horror games need to be scary"

I never understood this argument.

If it's possible to play as the other side and know how it works mechanically, you will never be genuinely "terrified". It just doesn't work like that.
>>
>>176006320
Not sure I agree, but you definitely won't be making a slasher game scary. Not even slasher movies are scary.
>>
>>176005997
>There is no psychological terror in DbD
That's what they were going for other than shock value gore is what I mean.
You can't fight back, your own hope of survival is to out pace the killer.

That's ultimately is what's going to be wrong with f13, there won't be an urgency.

Eventually you'll get high level Jennys who beat the fuck out of jason or AJ's who just don't do anything for 20 minutes. Mostly the latter, you can win just by doing nothing, and a lot of people will do that to "win" via the path of least resistance
>>
>>176006681
You aren't going to be surviving for 20 whole minutes very often.
>>
>Log into to check my rituals
>Didn't get another one again
Really...
>>
>>176006839
Its not hard to do, at least it wasn't in the beta, especially with AJ who has the highest stealth.
>>
>>176007205
That was because Vanessa was overpowered as fuck and Jason would spend the 20 minutes chasing 6 of them while you hide in a corner. How do you think that's going to play out in the full game?
>>
>>176007297
Depends, if they didn't nerf any of the hiding spots I used in the beta to test it probably about the same.
>>
>>176007375
Which hiding spots are these?
>>
unhook
>>
who's excited for star stream

https://www.starbreeze.com/starstream/
>>
File: chrome_2017-05-04_14-52-28.png (491KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-05-04_14-52-28.png
491KB, 1920x1080px
hmm.....
>>
>>176011738
1.6, good-bye bloodlust, oh hello hag tp stun, glad to have you back!

Calling it now.
>>
>>176011738
Does this factor in rank? Who am I kidding, of course it doesn't.
>>
File: 1487459232264.jpg (43KB, 466x466px) Image search: [Google]
1487459232264.jpg
43KB, 466x466px
I'm addicted to bloodwebs!
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (42KB, 988x793px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
42KB, 988x793px
>>176012020
200000 years in paint.
It'll all come crashing down.
>>
>>176011212
guess we know when the dlc trailer drops
>>
>>176011738
>"1.5 ruined killers"
>"removing trap hooking will buff survivors, wah wah wah"
>>
>>176012319
Been doing them a long time and still like them
Sorry you're jaded and can't find enjoyment in simple things
Thread posts: 753
Thread images: 185

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.