[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 784
Thread images: 243

File: 080.jpg (816KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
080.jpg
816KB, 1920x1080px
Gerudo Edition

WAIFU DISCUSSION ONGOING AVOID THREAD IF NOT WANT

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Infobin<
http://pastebin.com/yDtHrpnN (embed)
http://pastebin.com/CtRd9Ajk (embed) (Amiibo drops)
http://pastebin.com/bWfAreV0 (embed) (Cooking guide)

>Sheikah Lore (DEEPEST)<
http://pastebin.com/Cvc3Ziwp (embed) (Appearances)
http://pastebin.com/KRTD4Rbt (embed) (Sheikah Symbol & Eye Symbols)
http://pastebin.com/AQ2qbbjV (embed) (Theories/History)

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video Playlist<
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVF6N4c4B12Iwz8bejLjo6iWYGlN6FxcT

>News/Developments<
DLC Expansion Pass announced:
http://zelda.com/breath-of-the-wild/news/special-announcement-from-eiji-aonuma/

>Zelda comics and Manga<
http://www.zeldalegends.net/?n=manga
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Zelda-no-Densetsu-Twilight-Princess

>Art Collection
https://www.flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

Previous Thread: >>175031779
>>
File: 1466960353317.png (4MB, 2078x2741px) Image search: [Google]
1466960353317.png
4MB, 2078x2741px
I WANT TO FUCK FI

This is probably my last thread for a while, have fun and don't
>>
I CAN'T FUCKING FIND ANY KOROK SEEDS
>>
>>175221981
Did you try picking up a rock?
>>
>>175222161
Yes and everytime i pick one up nothing happens.
>>
>>175221935

don't what
>>
>>175222218
Did you try climbing up high and picking up a rock?
>>
File: 1493234709384.jpg (332KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493234709384.jpg
332KB, 1280x720px
DO YOU LIKE SHORTS?

I LIKE SHORTS!
>>
File: gate-of-tiem-opened.png (401KB, 916x455px) Image search: [Google]
gate-of-tiem-opened.png
401KB, 916x455px
Did Nintendo pull a fast one on us with the end of Skyward Sword? They made such a big deal with splitting the timeline in Ocarina yet there is no mention the split that Girahim made by stealing Zelda at the end.

I know they said that game was the first in the timeline, so did they actually slip in a full reboot while people weren't paying attention?
>>
>>175223240

That's a Hyrule who's only problems are caused by people. No gods, demons or whatnot
>>
>>175220876
SEE I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO (embed)
>>
>>175223240
He didn't make a split. He fulfilled the loop.
>>
>>175222423
Yes
>>
>>175223776

Use your Korok sensor
>>
File: yahaha_reward.png (884KB, 722x1920px) Image search: [Google]
yahaha_reward.png
884KB, 722x1920px
>>175221981
I can't go two feet without tripping over a korok, what are you doing
>>
>>175223240
Some people mistakenly think Link fucked the timeline. He didn't.

Zelda fucked the Timeline by removing Link from it. Link didn't remove himself from any timelines in Squidward Sword.
>>
>>175224023
Idk
>>175223827
That's a thing? I thought you couldn't track them
>>
File: spring_of_power.png (843KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
spring_of_power.png
843KB, 1280x720px
I just noticed Link is listening to Zelda monologue the whole time in this scene. I mean obviously it's his memory so he must have listened but I like some of the subtle stuff in these scenes
>>
File: NNS4E9c.jpg (333KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NNS4E9c.jpg
333KB, 1280x720px
So I just found out that falling down a waterfall negates fall damage. On this waterfall, specifically.
>>
>>175224525

your's for the low low price of 8 giant ancient cores + rupees
>>
>>175224842
Nope, ignore me, I tried it with a taller waterfall and took damage. I stupid.
>>
>>175222562
they're comfy and easy to wear!
>>
File: J9-TVcO.jpg (472KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
J9-TVcO.jpg
472KB, 1280x720px
you guys really think all these books are just leadership information? Nah, Riju's got to be a bookworm on the side.
>>
>>175224790
How the fuck is that subtle? He's standing in clear view
>>
>>175225591
She and Zelda should get along pretty well
>>
So I've got four diamonds and two star diamond circlet costs four diamonds... I'm not going to be needing those for anything else, right?
>>
>>175225591

>Complete history of the Gerudo
>Etiquette
>Laws of the Gerudo
>complete record of her genealogy supporting her claim to the throne
>raising sand seals for idiots
>>
>>175225742
The only other uses of diamonds are repairing champion weapons and selling them
>>
So there's one spot in Gerudo town where you don't get caught for not crossdressing.

Also Cryonis works here too.
>>
File: z4TdVEv.jpg (473KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
z4TdVEv.jpg
473KB, 1280x720px
>>175225915
Forgot the picture, like the idiot I am.
>>
>>175225915

It makes sense in that spot

It only works in the deeper water
>>
>>175225915
Has anyone tried sneaking in the back window of the throne room instead of getting the outfit?
>>
>>175226075
Even in deeper water in town it doesn't work. Same goes for Zora's Domain.
>>
>>175226203

not deep enough look at >>175226058
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (338KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg
338KB, 1280x720px
Do you ever wish you could reflect light and blind your foes?
>>
>>175226087

they spot you before you're close enough to activate the cutscene

Gerudo Town has the least secure design I've ever seen. I can't believe Kakariko has better security than Gerudo
>>
playing wind waker

once you start the earth temple, is there any way to get medli back on your boat? she was cute as fuck there
>>
>>175226703
Gone forever.
>>
>>
File: ohyes.jpg (24KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
ohyes.jpg
24KB, 450x450px
If Link died and you were playing his descendant what champion power would he give you? Super spin attack?
>>
File: 1492902848579.png (2MB, 1000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
1492902848579.png
2MB, 1000x1414px
Do you think the other girls laugh at Link for having a flat chest?
>>
File: OoT girl reactions.jpg (282KB, 430x3201px) Image search: [Google]
OoT girl reactions.jpg
282KB, 430x3201px
>>175224790
Considering the early memory near the shrine and the memory near the horse base their relationship obviously developed.
I like the thought of Link providing Zelda with some emotional support
>>
I NEED KOROK SEEDS
>>
File: impa.png (798KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
impa.png
798KB, 1280x720px
>>175225683
It's him actually turning his head to focus on what she's saying that's subtle, the camera is focused on Zelda so so it's easy to miss.

>>175228338
That's pretty much what Impa says he did
>>
>>175228394
collect the master sword for an extra weapon slot!
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_GamePad_01C94.jpg (203KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_GamePad_01C94.jpg
203KB, 854x480px
>>175228394
You've had enough man. Go home.
>>
>>175228394
If you're that desperate here
http://www.zeldadungeon.net/breath-of-the-wild-interactive-map/
>>
>>175224790
He's standing in an empty cave full of water with nothing else to do. What do you expect him to do in the background, pick his nose?
>>
>>175229087
It's a rare insight into Link's character.

He's the stoic knight on the outside but can't help but be affected by Zelda's distress.
>>
>>175228616
>Pirating Amiibos
4chan has gone to far. At least they're banning people on Miiverse for posting that now.
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (504KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
504KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>175229883
not our fucking fault they hide the good shit behind out of print stuff. I am not talking about the fierce deity stuff. just in general
>>
>>175224947
Can you track all of them or just one for that price?
>>
>>175229325
It's the only insight into Link's character
>>
>>175230720
>out of print
it was supposed to be a pleasant surprise, but the data miner spoiler fags ruined it. Data miners are why we can't have nice things.
>>
>>175229325
>Rare
The franchise is filled with "little moments" like that, becoming more frequent with time. Link's idle animations, his dialogue options, his design, how he reacts in cutscenes, how characters describe him, etc. all paint a picture of him. Combine each game's unique idiosyncrasies with traits common across every Link and you have a silent protagonist with just enough character to latch onto.

Breath of the Wild Link is more of an asshole than most Links. There's almost a little bit of cartoon Link in him. He has a decent amount of sarcastic responses, and can be blunt, almost bordering on rude. Bozai does a pretty neat description when trying to get the Sand/Snow Boots, describing him as impatient, greedy, and rude. You get the idea that Link from 100 years ago was more stoic because of his role as Zelda's appointed knight, legendary swordsman meant to save the world, and son of a respected knight, but he's definitely more open 100 years later when he doesn't have that past to him. Unlike in a lot of games, this Link is willing to prove his identity as the legendary hero to random NPCs who wouldn't typically know better. Like Zelda says, he's a glutton, but you can really see his love for food in his eating animations and cheerful humming while cooking. He may flex if you leave him idle, and he'll even read Paya's diary after some halfhearted "Must not look..."s.

He still has his heroic, serious side. The Master Sword has always been a representation of Link's inner and outer strength, and it grows and changes in his journeys. In this case, the Master Sword was cracked and rusted because of Link's much weaker physical condition, and it took until he strengthened himself after his slumber that he could restore and wield it again. It glows in the presence of Ganon's evil, as if Link strengthened his resolve. But if he focuses entirely on fighting instead of progressing forward, the Master Sword will forget its purpose of defeating Ganon.
>>
>>175231380
> I am not talking about the fierce deity stuff. just in general
>>
>>175231380
I would argue Nintendo being both greedy and incompetent, coupled with consumers who refuse to criticize them when they do dumb things are why we can't have nice things.

There is zero reason the amiibo gear couldn't have been available in the base game. Now, if it were simply difficult to get and the amiibo made it easier, that's one thing. But that's not how Nintendo did it. Because its better if you have to pay $10 plus for each outfit/weapon set.

They were already doing DLC, why not make the amiibo gear available there as well?

To further salt the wound. Nintendo creates false scarcity by just not making enough amiibos. This leads to scalpers charging ridiculous prices for figurines that are already overpriced.

Now, either Nintendo is so blind they can't see this happening, or they're so stupid they don't realize that it's costing them money.

People would shell out for the damn DLC, just the same as they'd shell out for the damn amiibos if they made them available. When you fuck up and lock players out of cool content, and then don't produce enough keys to let them access that content, you're going to get pirates.

Now that people know that it's easy to spoof amiibo data, why the fuck would anyone buy amiibos in the future? Because they look neat? So do lots of other plastic figures. So you either have to be competitive against higher quality figures on the price point (with a damn electronic chip that's effectively useless driving up your costs), or you have to compete at a quality standpoint against cheaper figs (again with a damn chip that people don't give a fuck about).

Damn it Nintendo. People want to give you money, but you insist on only accepting it if they buy plastic toys, and then you don't make enough for all the people who want to buy them. You are literally avoiding making money. This is on par with Sony not getting the PS Store running on 1/3 of their consoles.
>>
File: zelink_doll.png (1MB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
zelink_doll.png
1MB, 1280x1280px
>>
>>175233102
You make the flawed assumption that Amiibos are one off DLC when they can be used for multiple games. One of the big things to neglect to note that none of the Breath of the Wild Amiibos have any exclusive weapons or gear, which is where you argument could hold water about an extra pay wall. The fact that everything else can be used for other games as well further diminishes your argument since if you've a fan of Nintendo games more than likely you're going to own these amiibos for previous games and they're bonus treats.

If you're not one of those people? Well you're shit out of luck until restocks. You'd have to be retarded to think people wouldn't be up in arms if people locked all these costumes behind a pay wall similar to how Sony or Ubisoft does it and not make them unlockable through an Amiibo (Hell, you don't even need to own it yourself if a friend has it.)

As for the issue of people pirating Amiibos, that's just standard entitlement from people who like to steal things to begin with. The odds of people who spoof Amiibo data already owning the game legitimately outside of a few rare exceptions is ziltch. So it's not like someone who stole the game itself, is going to buy the Amiibos. They're going to do whatever they can to steal that as well, while doing everything they can to justify they're stealing it. It's just their mind set.
>>
File: raftin.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
raftin.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
where the shit do I find stealthfin trout
>>
>Gerudo living in desert for unknown ages.
>Ancient tech all over desert.
>"Vai" sounds like "Fi".
>>
>>175234885
theres some fast respawning ones in the south west korok trial pond

also all around the moat to the lost forest
>>
>>175234885
Lake Saria
>>
>>
>>175234967
I thought her name was pronounced "Fee"
>>
>>175228338
But Link ended up with Malon
>>
Decided to take a trip just to keep track of posts.

I just had my 2nd blood moon occur. My kill count is currently at 5 enemies and I am experimenting to see if killing flora also counts towards the alleged kill counter that causes monsters and gear to become stronger.

Also have activated all but 3 towers, probably could have done more but been taking main routes to activate shrines. Guess which three are left.

Certain towers that are populated with monsters are a lot harder to climb and activate than you'd think if you don't intend to kill. On the other hand, you do get creative with in figuring out how to disarm them or get around them.
>>
I also noticed this fish tied to the ceiling in Purah's place. Perhaps it's a hint to the fifth divine beast that might appear in the DLC?
>>
>>175238346
There are a few ways of getting up a tower untouched, if you are willing tor try something unusual.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iQBWiMT3HA

I'd suggest balloons, but it would mean killing octoroks.
>>
>>175238595
Oh, don't misunderstand, I successfully climbed them all. Just few are a bit more tricky because you got Wizzrobes, or other monsters gunning for you.
>>
>>175238485
Interesting.
>>
>>175238485
ANCIENT
SUBMARINE
for going deep under zelda's dress
>>
How often do shops restock?
>>
>>175239497
Two or three days.
>>
>>175239497
Depends.

Arrows don't restock if you have more than a certain amount in your inventory.
>>
What do I do once I've beaten the game?
>>
>>175241046
Collect stuff
Fill out the compendium
Do sidequests

If that gets tiring, restart the game and try doing things in an alternate order. I just recently started a playthrough where I get the Master Sword and Hylian Shield before doing any of the main story content or missions to see how it affects dialogue.
>>
>>175238485
I really don't see the fish shape here
>>
File: 1419655139414.png (24KB, 198x213px) Image search: [Google]
1419655139414.png
24KB, 198x213px
Finally finished the game,

Am I a bad person for wanting a post-ganon DLC where we basically just ride around basking in the fact that we sealed the ancient evil and talk with the various leaders and help them rebuild?

I wouldn't even need a fucking villain, maybe a couple bandits or something, or some evil fat ninjas.

>The first ganon form.

The gods truly have abandoned you as certainly as you have abandoned yourself to madness and rage in being unable to fight the ruthless waves of destiny ganondorf...
>>
>>175238485
>Fish
But that's a whale
>>
>>175228223
>DLC sends Zelda and Link to the Gerudo
>Princess and the Chieftain argue over if Link looks better in Greudo clothes or Hylian ones.
>>
>>175229325
Zelda diaries suggested as much at least in breath, the fact that link puts on the silent stoic look because he's also under credible pressure with all the eyes on zelda also watching him.

Except he just kind of shut down emotionally as a defensive mechanism.

Which is actually a pretty decent little way to explain his mostly silent nature in the games, and makes the entries were Zelda is pleased at getting him to open up a bit more fitting.
>>
>>175220876
How do I find dungeons on Majoras Mask? Also what happens if I run out of time

>>175228223
C-cute
>>
File: images (6).jpg (20KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
20KB, 512x287px
COUGAR
O
U
G
A
R
>>
>>175232042
>Breath of the Wild Link is more of an asshole than most Links
This, I love it and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so
>>
>>175244820
If you run out of time, the moon crashes into Termina, which is basically a Game Over. Use the Song of Double Time to slow down the passing of time. Don't worry about doing dungeons ASAP either. Majora's Mask is the kind of game where you're meant to interact with the NPCs. Side quests are a large part of the game. You'll find out everyone's schedules by interacting with them on different days at different times and filling out the Bomber's Notebook. If you venture outside Clock Town, you'll come across four different paths (maybe five with the ranch, I can't remember), three of which are basically impassable at that point in time.

You keep key items like masks, weapons, wallets, etc. when you use the Song of Time, but the plot is reset, as well as things like the number of arrows, rupees, and bombs you're holding. Your progression is more marked by what you have since that opens up the game. Beating the game requires beating all four dungeons in one cycle, which should be simple at that point since you'll have a ton of key items and know the layouts. Majora's Mask is really cool because it feels like you're constantly sequence-breaking later on even if sequence is marked by items rather than actual story progression.
>>
Im pretty fucking sure the Trial of Wood just artificially aged me by five years

Got all the way to the end of that piece of fucking shit trial only to miss the last jump onto the log
>>
File: sounds gerudo to me.jpg (179KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sounds gerudo to me.jpg
179KB, 1280x720px
>>175244940
>>
>>175245527
>Beating the game requires beating all four dungeons in one cycle
>in one cycle

No
>>
What's that thing above Zelda's fireplace?
>>
File: midna_52_gif.gif (2MB, 245x316px) Image search: [Google]
midna_52_gif.gif
2MB, 245x316px
I want Midna to stroke me softly under the chin.
>>
>>175249246
I want Midna to stroke me softly.
>>
File: zelda's_pussy.png (717KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
zelda's_pussy.png
717KB, 600x900px
>>175249210
pubic hair

what thhe hell the zora murals quest is driving me nuts, I can't find 3 of them and I'm pretty sure I checked everywhere from the moblin-gin-fishbone fortress on the river's base up to zora's domain
>>
>>175249246
I want to ____be Midna.
>>
>>175245527
Oh okay. So I got the two fairy's. Met the majora mask dude. I went to the telescope and saw a guy there and I was looking for him everywhere. Then I didn't know the slowing down song and the city blew up. Do I start all over again? And do I have to do the 4 dungeons while the moon is about to crash into the town. Or will it leave THEN I do the dungeon?
>>
>>175249210

Not posting a screen shot
>>
>>175247334
Dude just Ravioli over it ;^)
>>
>>175223240

Is this roughly what happens to Demise chronologically?

>Hylia rekt him into the Imprisoned ages ago
>Ghirahim restores him
>Link defeats him and Demise's soul is corroded into nothing by the Master Sword
>his "body" still somehow survives as The Imprisoned for X amounts of years
>finally meets his end when Link makes the Triforce crush him
>>
>>175250310
Once you complete a dungeon, it stays completed even if you go back in time. You lose rupees, bombs, deku sticks and nuts when going back in time. You DON'T lose masks, the ocarina, completed dungeons and equipment (like the bow).

You don't have to do everything in one cycle. You can do the first dungeon quest and the dungeon, go back in time, so the 2nd dungeon, go back in time... But you have to complete the dungeon before going back in time.
>>
>>175251913
I believed the Imprisoned is retconned from the timeline after Link goes back and defeats Demise, but some sources seem to dispute this and say that the Imprisoned existed as a result of their fight and is indicative of a stable timeloop.

I don't think it's explicitly stated which is true, so it's just another confusing tidbit that shouldn't be overthought due to how Nintendo's game design philosophy works. All that really matters in the end is Demise's curse serving as a blanket explanation for the Zelda series' story formula.
>>
what's the difference between the 4 Milf Fairies? all of them say they can greatly enchance my stuff
>>
>>175254862
I should also mention the reason why I think he should be "retconned" is that Ghirahim's entire mission revolves around breaking the seal on the Imprisoned in order to revive Demise, which wouldn't make a lot of sense since it would have to be the dregs of his body that definitely don't contain his consciousness due to it being sealed in the Master Sword (which would be the case if it were the result of Link's battle against Demise in the past).

Time travel is fucking confusing if you don't approach it carefully.
>>
>>175255202
Nothing. You have 4 waifus to choose from.
>>
>>175255202
Each one you unlock increases the tier that ALL OF THEM can upgrade your gear to.
>>
>>175255202

Each fairy you unlock increases the abilities of all of them. Once you have them all unlocked you just go to whichever one you like the most
>>
File: 1485297539970.png (905KB, 903x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485297539970.png
905KB, 903x720px
>>
>>175255249
>>175255280
>>175255301
ok, thanks, still need to find one, currently have the one in gerudo desert, the one near the Rito village, and the one near kakariko, where's the fourth one?
>>
I just randomly discovered there is a Luchador costume in the game, where do you find it?
>>
>>175255723
Gerudo's secret shop, prepare to unload a lot of luminous stones... pffff...
>>
>>175255723

Go drink milk in the bar
>>
>>175255723
Gerudo secret club
>>
>>175255723
here's what yo need to do:

>go to the bar in Gerudo Town
>"talk" to any of the 3 gerudos in one corner just to be told to go fuck yourself elsewhere
>look for one of the little girls on the main plaza(during day) or go to the house next to the bar(night) and talk to the little girl.
>she will tell you that she hates living next to the bar because she can hear everything from her room
>go to her room and go close to the window to hear the secret password
>go to one of the alleys on the west side of the town and look for a lone, closed door.
>talk to it and you will be asked for the pass
>put it
>done, enjoy the Desert Voe armor set and the Luchador armor set
>>
>>175255553
Akkala
>>
what's the fastest way to make money? people said that making elixirs and the luminoust gems to diamonds thing, what are the most profitable elixirs and how I do extra money with the diamonds?
>>
>>175256848
Hunt rock monsters and sell all the gems, find the Gerudo lady who will buy them for more than other shops. I've only ever found her in Goron City
>>
>>175256367
>>175255864
>>175255826
>>175255841
Cheers my friends
>>
>>175256373
thanks senpai finally found her
>>
>that moment when you realize that Link probably goes to wrestle in shady fighting clubs as "El Enlace"
>>
where's the northwestern set of leviathan bones?
>>
>Poor little Gerudo girl awake all night forced to listen to bar-flies lewd talk about their kinky fetish for wearing men's clothing.
>>
>>175257541

when I first saw it in the leaks I thought there was a secret voe wrestling club with Gerudo betting on it. I figured that's what the Scret Club actually did
>>
>>175257965
>>175257965

I don't understand why there was no quest associated with her seeing as there's another quest dealing with a public nuisance/disturbance
>>
>>175258421
Easier to fight the moon than trying to shush three drunk Gerudo wearing men's underwear.
>>
>>175258535

No need to shush them just put in a solid barrier rather than the mesh that's currently on the windows now
>>
>>175258848
You can't be blocking off windows in the desert. They haven't got any air conditioning.
>>
>>175259132

They don't have doors either I think suffocation or heat stroke aren't likely to be concerns with such a large opening still in the apartment
>>
Is the snowquill headdress a Jojo reference?
>>
File: C-fGQQxUAAA3teS.jpg orig.jpg (65KB, 444x701px) Image search: [Google]
C-fGQQxUAAA3teS.jpg orig.jpg
65KB, 444x701px
>>175220876
why is this a thing.
>>
>decide to look arround kakariko because anon said there was another great fairy
>found her
>she asks for 10k

holy shit! I need more money

also

>decide to explore the ruined colisseum because yolo
>paraglide right to the botom
>white Lynel welcomes me and kills me in one hit
>>
>>175260101

Someone figured it's what the people wanted and the people will agree or disagree with their wallets
>>
Don't forget about the Tetraforce:
â–² â–²
â–² â–²
>>
Which Oracle game should I start with?
>>
>>175261709
Mystical Seed of Courage
>>
>>175261709
Link's Awakening
>>
Best Inn in the game

I vote for Lurellin
>>
File: Rosa.png (34KB, 182x229px) Image search: [Google]
Rosa.png
34KB, 182x229px
>>175261709
Oracle of Seasons
>>
Seems you can make a good living in Hyrule as a treasure and monster hunter and in your old age you can carry on living large by buying treasure and monster parts and selling them at marked up prices
>>
>>175256848
farm farosh's horns and sell them for 300 each
in 24 minutes, I used up 52 arrows and sold the horns I got for 15600
it truly is the easiest easiest method, it doesn't even compare to the snowball game. In the snowball game, it would take me 2-3 hours just to get to that amount.
I recommend using the ancient bow for the farming process
>>
File: MM3D_Rosa_Sisters_Artwork.png (2MB, 2633x2798px) Image search: [Google]
MM3D_Rosa_Sisters_Artwork.png
2MB, 2633x2798px
>>175262112
Rosa without any robe.
>>
File: doused_by_scamwich-d4m729t.jpg (114KB, 614x800px) Image search: [Google]
doused_by_scamwich-d4m729t.jpg
114KB, 614x800px
>>
>>175263690

missed opportunity to allow us to do this in BotW

Why can't we romance Paya she was the perfect candidate for this system
>>
>>
>>175263941
Link's canon love interest was dead, so it would be a bit dark to have him behaving that way. That's why all you get is Link being silent while girls everywhere fawn over him.
>>
>>175264076

He behaved that way whilst Zelda was in danger and under constant pursuit by the forces of evil in SS

Age up Riju a bit and she can join in on the fun and the fact she likes you can be more direct than implied
>>
File: Characters_(The_Minish_Cap).png (2MB, 1000x1442px) Image search: [Google]
Characters_(The_Minish_Cap).png
2MB, 1000x1442px
>>175238485
>If Nintendo wanted it, that doesn't have to just be a model.
>>
>>175264461
Picori are so cute.
>>
>>175264461
>Suddenly realize that out of all the amiibo sets, this is the one I wish existed most.
>No picori blade
>No minish cap
Why even live?
>>
If I get new champion weapons after breaking them will they have bonuses or are they just vanilla?
>>
File: Vaati_Wind_Mage.png (151KB, 473x428px) Image search: [Google]
Vaati_Wind_Mage.png
151KB, 473x428px
>>175264707
agreed
>>
>>175234595

>You're shit out of luck until restocks

This is the problem. There are people who want to purchase content and they can't. The problem is worsened by the fact that since the product in question is a piece of software, that theoretically can be produced infinitely to always meet demand. They limit how many people can buy (and therefore how much money they can make) a part of the game that's locked on the disk.

>People would be up in arms if costumes were locked behind a paywall

1. They already are. You need to purchase a piece of plastic to get it.
2. They already locked a Nintendo Switch shirt behind DLC. Yeah, the shirt is stupid as shit, but Nintendo saw no issues with locking clothing behind DLC.
3. Nintendo is already locking other shit like Hard Mode, Map Functionality, and additional dungeons behind DLC.

As far as Amiibo pirating goes. I disagree vehemently with your suggestion that only people who pirate the game are spoofing NFCs. The sales of BoTW suggest that damn near everyone bought the game. There were more copies of the Switch version (carts+downloads) sold than there are Switch units. Spoofed NFCs are ubiquitous. To assume that there isn't any crossover requires a leap of faith. People want the cool shit locked on the disk, but Nintendo refuses to make it available because they want to sell toys more than they want to sell software.

>Amiibos are DLC for multiple games

I'm not saying that the Amiibo functionality shouldn't still be there. I have a shelf full of the little bastards, and fully expect them to do something useful in any Nintendo game I purchase down the line. My argument is that the Amiibo shouldn't be the only way to get that content. Consumers ought to choose whether they buy an Amiibo that will unlock things in multiple games, or purchase the things they want in any given game. Not producing enough Amiibos, then not providing another outlet for the content encourages pirating.
>>
>>175265027

Champions weapons never have bonuses

I think the original idea everybody had of the Champions weapons being unbreakable and/or the best in the class was something that should've happened
>>
>>175264461
>>175226473
I know the Sword is intended as the magic sword from LoZ, but it looks a lot like the Picori Blade after it's been upgraded to the Four Sword.
>>
>>175265027
>I never pulled them out of the chests, because my wall doesn't have anywhere near enough display slots for everything I want to hang.
>>
wait, you can display weapons/shields? where? God knows I don't want to damage or lose Urbosa's stuff
>>
>>175267931
There's a sidequest where you can build a house in Hateno. If you break any of the Champion weapons you can just reforge them anyways.
>>
>>175267931
Link can buy a house, and then buy display plaques for inside the house. Maximum of 3 bows, 3 shields, and 3 swords.
>>
File: 1488496114001.png (1MB, 1227x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1488496114001.png
1MB, 1227x1030px
>>175268071
>>175267931

I frequently break Mipha, Revalli and Daruk's stuff and at one point reforged Mipha's because I forgot I hadn't collected it but somehow I can never find an enemy worth using Urbosa's set on
>>
>>175233102
Nintendo's handling of amiibo manufacturing and distribution has been a clusterfuck, but I would argue that their implementation in BotW is hardly something to be upset about.

All of the special things they give you are lore-breaking equipment that was most likely tacked on solely because of amiibo integration and wouldn't even exist otherwise. As of now, no amiibo give you access to significant exclusive content except Wolf Link, which still isn't very useful in game and many people have access to due to it coming with TPHD.

Nintendo needs to step up their amiibo game regardless. They're intended to be fairly cheap, official statues for collectors to display and kids to use with their games. But despite amiibo printing billions of dollars, they never EVER reissue them which leads to consumers being deterred from buying them off the aftermarket and opting to ignore them or pirate them instead. Which doesn't matter, since Nintendo isn't making money off aftermarket amiibo that have been marked up 300% but is just stupid. Why are they so reluctant about reissuing popular amiibo?

DLC would be alright if it was actually expansive, but making hardmode a DLC only feature and only promising "one new dungeon" in terms of content is pretty disappointing. If I'm paying $20 I expect at LEAST a full-on expansion with like 20-30% of the base game worth of content like From does with the Soulsborne DLCs. If the main game is $60 then $20 should add 1/3rd of the base game in content or significant additions/changes to the base game that give it 30% more playtime.
>>
File: Wii_U_screenshot_TV_01_C94.png (346KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Wii_U_screenshot_TV_01_C94.png
346KB, 853x480px
>>
>>175270181
Is there any real use to giant boomerangs or is it just a meme
>>
File: 1485300654552.png (424KB, 557x701px) Image search: [Google]
1485300654552.png
424KB, 557x701px
>>175271370
>>
>>175271370
You can cut down multiple targets at a distance. Consider the act of removing guardian legs.
>>
File: urbosa26.jpg (208KB, 673x859px) Image search: [Google]
urbosa26.jpg
208KB, 673x859px
>>175271517
>>175272035
Is it actually powerful enough to sever Guardian legs in one hit?
>>
>>175264404
You say that like Riju cares about her age. Now that the Calamity is dealt with, she's going to start making her moves.

Even if Link doesn't see her as a woman yet, she's down for playing the long game. This is why she made Link prove his devotion to the Gerudo people before lending him the Thunder Helm. Now he has a reason to return to Gerudo lands every so often.

She also specifically told him he should return the helm after she's grown a bit older. Seal races to keep her in his mind.
>>
File: gerudoriju.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gerudoriju.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>175272357

yeah but my point is I wanted a Peatrice level seduction arc and whilst Riju's can be started it can't be finished
>>
>>175272585
I like it left up to the imagination more. Gives writers room to flex.

Also pretty sure it's Riju who will be seducing Link, not the other way around.
>>
>>175272672
This is Link we're talking about when has he ever been anything except oblivious in the realm of women
>>
File: midna_151.jpg (64KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
midna_151.jpg
64KB, 500x625px
>>175263968
Oh hey, it's that grill Link lost interest in.
>>
>>175268071
>>175268339
wait for real? who hands down this quest?
>>
>>175273610
Bolson does. He and his crew are starting to tear down an old house, but if Link interrupts, he offers to just sell it to Link.
>>
File: danceingmatoran.gif (91KB, 400x211px) Image search: [Google]
danceingmatoran.gif
91KB, 400x211px
>Just need to fully upgrade the Champion's tunic and Hylian Trousers and get the rest of the champion weapons repaired before I can go trash Ganon
SOON
>>
File: Z0VROqWr.jpg (771KB, 1400x1994px) Image search: [Google]
Z0VROqWr.jpg
771KB, 1400x1994px
Would you be opposed to a Zelda game having Link travel with a group of companions? Perhaps you'd solve puzzles with each character's unique abilities. It could have worked well with the Champions, if those niggas weren't dead.
>>
>>175274182
I want cooperative multi-player.

>Me and a buddy running around a dungeon.
>Me in a dungeon while my buddy is collecting something in the overworld or in some other dungeon.
>Me and my buddy using a rope to clothesline baddies while we ride horses.
>Me and my buddy surround Ganon and take turns whipping him in the ass to make him turn around.
>>
File: 070.jpg (302KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
070.jpg
302KB, 1920x1090px
>>175272672

yes but my original point is this game should have allowed for developing relationships like with Peatrice. That wouldn't be possible with Riju but would be very doable with Paya
>>
>>175273889
thanks lad
>>
>>175274505
>Wouldn't be possible with Riju
You underestimate Japan
>>
>>175274505
>Riju is like 14
>Link is like 16
Would people really get that bent out of shape by a two year age gap?
>>
>>175274421
>One Link on horse.
>Throw long rope to a Link that is surfing from a shield.
>Clothesline moblins.
>Play "crack the whip".
>He whips out his glider and sails behind horse on rope, extending length far into the air.
>>
File: Reggie agrees.gif (2MB, 308x267px) Image search: [Google]
Reggie agrees.gif
2MB, 308x267px
>>175274724
>shield-surf behind your horseback buddy
>shoot him with bomb arrows
>>
File: HAHAHAHA.jpg (75KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
HAHAHAHA.jpg
75KB, 400x400px
>Drive Vah Rudania into Death Mountain
>Link just jumps into the fucking crater without a second thought
>>
there any use for Ambers? I have like 180 of them and I was planning to sell them since the only thing that I can use them for are the Amber Earrings (at least it's the only use I've seen for them)
>>
>>175275004
upgrading the Hylian clothing
>>
File: 1489595387771.png (532KB, 601x613px) Image search: [Google]
1489595387771.png
532KB, 601x613px
>>175274687

maybe but it's easier to just make her older. A mid to late teenager as your leader is still a very young leader

>>175274610

what'd likely happen is there'd be no reference to her age in the translation or she'd be given another age
>>
>>175275148
>Treat the character like they do in the fighting games, where they just cover the questionable treatment of girls by claiming that the character is a boy dressed as a girl.
>>
>>175274884
Also fun... 50%.
>>
Do you think the number of Blood Moons you experience has an effect on leveling up enemies?
>>
>>175275997
I do not. I also doubt it has to do with the number of enemies slain. It probably correlates to dungeon completion.
>>
>>175276103
I think shrine completion makes more sense
>>
what's the standard elixir recipe? animal-based food + monster part?
>>
>>175277307
critter+monster part
>>
Are molduga parts used for any specific recipe or are they just good ingredients for anything?
>>
>>175274421
>no postgame multiplayer mode
>no huge, sprawling dungeons with cooperative puzzles
>no group bosses that actually require teamwork and coordination
>no exploring hyrule with your buddies and doing group quests
>actually have a reason to experiment with PHYSICS antics, which have been made even more insane by the presence of multiple Links with their own Sheikah Slates

Triforce Heroes was great enough, I can only imagine what a well-made multiplayer Zelda on the BotW engine would be like.
>>
>>175277307
4x bug
1x monster part
>>
>>175277530
any monster part will do the trick?
also how many of each?
>>
>>175277530
need em for voe outfit, sand boots, and maybe luminous outfit too

>>175275997
>>175276103
>>175276156
I feel like it's the same rate throughout the whole game. If not, divine beast completion might increase it marginally.
>>
>Hateno Tech Lab has a Guardian on top of it and guardian parts tied to its porches like skulls on pikes
I never noticed this before
>>
what's the best place to sell elixirs? I kinda remember someone some threads ago that someone buy them at higer prices than usual but I can't find it
>>
>>175277660
You only need one monster part. Moblin guts are an easy midpoint item that has a good duration and is easy to have lots of.
Number of other parts depends on how strong you want the elixir to be.
You can also try to enhance it randomly with Monster Extract.
>>
I've only ever found a single beetle in this game, are they very rare or something?
>>
File: Traysi confirmation.jpg (502KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Traysi confirmation.jpg
502KB, 1280x720px
What I love Traysi now not that I ever didn't
>>
>>175278380
You just have to look in the right locations, usually on the side of trees. Use your tracker by taking a picture of one. Stealth clothing or foods can help.
>>
File: Cia.png (2MB, 1051x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Cia.png
2MB, 1051x2000px
>>
I have a couple of quick questions about horses.

>I know that wild ones can be killed off, but what about your tamed ones? of so, I suppose there should be some way to check their hp or damage or something right?
>specific horses respawn? like for example Ganondorf's nightmare-like one?
>>
>>175281923
If you kill a wild horse, it is gone forever.
If you kill a tame horse, you may be able to have it resurrected by the Horse Fairy.
>>
File: A gerudo called Link.png (4MB, 896x2000px) Image search: [Google]
A gerudo called Link.png
4MB, 896x2000px
We'll never see her vevhi grow into a strong proud Gerudo and live up to Link's legacy
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (444KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
444KB, 1280x720px
Do you feel disapointed when dropped weapon modifiers are something other than 'attack up', or do you just find another way to use the item?
>>
File: 1307495.jpg (71KB, 570x315px) Image search: [Google]
1307495.jpg
71KB, 570x315px
>>175282084
>If you kill a wild horse, it is gone forever.
I can read tomorrow's headline already!

"Spider menace extinguishes Hyrulean horses!"
>>
>>175283148

Long Throw is shit and I've never noticed criticals
>>
>>175283137
>tfw we'll never hear Link disguise his voice to fit into the town
>>
>>175283148
I got a critical hit savage lynel sword but I broke it
I prefer durability over everything else
>>
>>175283148
I only settle for durability and attack up. Only attack up if Lynel weapons.
>>
>>175282084
>If you kill a tame horse, you may be able to have it resurrected by the Horse Fairy.
not sure if trolling, but I believe you anon, I believe you, but let's say I was riding minding my own business then I crossed a guardian or Lynel and it proceed to going full batshit insane and somehow manages to kill my horse what I should do?
>>
>>175283879
Then you go to the horse fairy and ask her to bring your horse back to life.
>>
Is there a way of keeping track of your horse's health?
>>
>>175284160
Yeah if you attack it until it dies, you'll know how much health it has left.
>>
>>175283303
Long throw is fun as fuck. Its like a sniper rifle.
>>
>>175283137
>Revealing his actual name.
It must be hard for Link to keep the disguise up once Hyrule gets word about the princess and her bodyguard "Link"
>>
Does Longthrow have to do with how far it can knock stuff in Stasis or how far you can physically throw it?
>>
>>175285356

When he returns to Gerudo Town I really doubt he'll be disguised
>>
File: bottom right.jpg (732KB, 875x1000px) Image search: [Google]
bottom right.jpg
732KB, 875x1000px
>>
>>175229883
Nigga they locked epona behind a paywall when they could have easily integrated the horse as a side quest like zeldas horse
>>
>>175285884
>Zelda
>being able to see a korok
>>
>>175286775
Why wouldn't she?
>>
>>175286775

She can hear the Sword and communicate with the Deku Tree. I reckon she can see Koroks

Can you understand what she's saying in that panel
>>
>Gerudos used to be horseriders
>used to have a nice horse track of sorts
>now they ride fucking seals
>they used to be fearsome tribe, filled with temible warriors, ruthless killers and powerful witches
>now they have date-schools, at least they are still warriors
>they used to honor a serpent-godess of the desert
>now they have Hylia statues
>the average gerudo was the same size of adult link
>now the average one towers him, this is a good thing I guess
>they used to throw you in an exit-less prison
>now they just throw you out of the town
>they used to be sexy as hell
>now they still are hot as fuck
>they used to age like shit, seriously, just look at Kotake and Koume
>now they won't age that bad, just look at the ex-comander that sits near the training area
>>
>>175287107
>>now they have Hylia statues
They don't worship Hylia though.
>>
>>175260101
Im gonna need the source on this one, anon
>>
File: cia.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
cia.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>175281493
>>
File: Barta.jpg (772KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Barta.jpg
772KB, 1920x1080px
>>175287107

>Gerudos used to be horseriders
>used to have a nice horse track of sorts

they seem to stay in a different kind of desert now, oone which would be ill suited for horse riding considering how quickly your feet sink. I still wonder why they have no camels

>now they ride fucking seals

More interesting than horses and also adds more fantastical elements to them which is a good thing in a fantasy game

>they used to be fearsome tribe, filled with terrible warriors, ruthless killers and powerful witches

Considering they're a trade hub now and don't conduct raids like they used to I'm not surprised they'd soften. That being said they haven't softened by much as all the soldiers tell you to bring it should you challenge them and they fend of attacks by monsters on the town. As far as magic goes that seems to now be the realm of the Royal Line and their lightning immunity and/or manipulation

>now they have date-schools, at least they are still warriors

As I said they're a trade hub and as such going out and kidnapping or raping men is contraindicated for that goal.

>they used to honor a serpent-godess of the desert
>now they have Hylia statues

They don't even worship Hylia they seem completely secular

>the average gerudo was the same size of adult link
>now the average one towers him, this is a good thing I guess
>they used to throw you in an exit-less prison
>now they just throw you out of the town

If they threw all men attempting to get in into jail they'd lose favour and this would affect their trade. Throwing you out tells you you can't get in but doesn't turn you against them

>they used to be sexy as hell
>now they still are hot as fuck
>they used to age like shit, seriously, just look at Kotake and Koume
>now they won't age that bad, just look at the ex-comander that sits near the training area

Glad I'm not the only who thought they aged well. Going from fit to thick to skinny isn't too bad
>>
>>175287107
this was over 10,000 years ago, be happy their culture actually still exists
>>
Is there a game set during this era they reference being 10,000 years ago? Were these ancient guardians we see not even built yet in all the other games?
>>
>>175288612
No, that 10,000 year ago culture happened after all of the other games
>>
>>175281493
If only she had asked for Link.
>>
>>175288612

Either this technology predates all games up to and including Skyward Sword or its srt so far in the future that there's time for this technology to develop and be weaponised to the extent that it was and then 10 000 years on top for it to be forgotten and buried
>>
>>175289692
There was tech in Skyward Sword, but this game can't predate it based on references to other games and the fact that guardians haven't been seen in any other game. I think BotW is sufficiently far in the future.
>>
File: ooaaM_n.jpg (495KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ooaaM_n.jpg
495KB, 1280x720px
>>175283879
Happened to me. Pic related. Horse Fairy forgives you as long as you don't actively kill your horse.
>>
>>175290539
The Guardians and Beasts were also specifically created to fight Ganon, not Demise or un-named monsters
>>
File: 20170423_154724.jpg (414KB, 1000x1456px) Image search: [Google]
20170423_154724.jpg
414KB, 1000x1456px
So what happens if a Gerudo has a regular diet of these things?
>>
>>175290614
What happens if you confess to killing your horse
>>
>>175290832

Notice how none of the meat the Gerudo sell is raw other than the Lizalfos tail. I think they certainly wouldn't be getting much in the way of fresh fish due to spoilage issues
>>
>>175288612
>the game makes direct references to Ruto from OoT in the Zora Murals, and to SS, OoT and TP in one of Zelda's monologues
>The divine beasts are named after sages of eras past Ruta=Ruto, Naboris=Nabooru and Rudania=Darunia, with Medioh as an exception but it's belived its named after Medli from WW
>the Temple of time is the same from OoT and by extension TP.
>Urbosa makes a reference to Ganondorf after you beat Vah Naboris

for bonus points, the developers said that the game was AFTER OoT.

I remember that there where more references to other games in the form of lore but I can't recall them
>>
Post your favorite horse's name
>>
>>175291807
Anonymous
>>
sup guys should I buy this firebreaker helmet for 2000 moneys?
>>
>>175291807
Clyde may he rest in piece.
>>
>>175292104

only if you want the lvl 2 set bonus of fire proof
>>
>>175291807
Brassy
>>
Is there any use for diamonds other than upgrading diamond circlet?
>>
>>175285623
He'll be too busy disguising how much pussy Riju gives him
>>
>>175292543
repairing champion weapons
Engagement ring
>>
>>175291807
Named the big one Bad Horse.

Currently on my second play through, named him Lohengramm
>>
File: Buliara.png (952KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Buliara.png
952KB, 1366x768px
>>175292652

I expect he'll be visiting long before she's ready to wear the Thunder Helm. Zelda will be visiting the Gerudo region at some point to inspect Naboris and to garner an ally in her attempt to reclaim and rebuild her kingdom. I think visiting the Gerudo last would be a diplomatic mistake so I expect they'll be the next stop after Zora
>>
File: 1489086614372.jpg (997KB, 1924x2908px) Image search: [Google]
1489086614372.jpg
997KB, 1924x2908px
>>
>>175293235
>"You don't approve, Buliara?"
>"I think you are a 14 year old vai tripping over herself for the first voe she's ever seen."
>"You say that now, after everything he's done for us? For our people?"
>"Hmph. A voe with something to gain will undertake any task should the prize be great enough."

God I can't wait to get started on this.
>>
File: easily seduced.jpg (467KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
easily seduced.jpg
467KB, 1280x720px
>>175294465
>>"I think you are a 14 year old vai tripping over herself for the first voe she's ever seen."

Isn't that every Gerudo though
>>
>>175287597
It's a cover for an upcoming release, I think it's in April 30th at a convention.

https://twitter.com/muronagachashu/status/857873009280811008
>>
Does an upgraded full set of Rubber Armor protect you from Vah Naboris?
>>
File: don't judge me.jpg (457KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
don't judge me.jpg
457KB, 1280x720px
>>175297605

Nope but it helps against Thunder Blight
>>
>>175294465
>Zelda and lolichief openly arguing about if link looks better in men's or women's clothing.

>Link progressively getting more and more red while the conversation goes on

>Buliara doing her very best not to explode into laughter... ends up thinking he's alright afterward for being a good sport about it.
>>
>>175291807
SlowDancer, it's a jojo reference
>>
>>175291807
gyro
>>
File: IshaUnderwear.png (4MB, 1920x3240px) Image search: [Google]
IshaUnderwear.png
4MB, 1920x3240px
>>
>>175303667

>ishaunderwear.png

Only one image has even the tiniest glimpse of her undergarments. DISAPPOINTED
>>
File: Isha aka Jewel.jpg (426KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Isha aka Jewel.jpg
426KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>175302596
As if there's really any question.
>>
>>175304957
I dunno, Link in full Knights Armor with a Circlet goes max paladin mode.

>Not storming Ganon's castle on your warhorse in full armor like the Royal Knight you are.

Don't tell me you went to fight the ancient evil in DRAG?
>>
>>175305292
I did for my third time defeating him.
>>
File: Sarqso.jpg (496KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sarqso.jpg
496KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 1.png (585KB, 1024x1415px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
585KB, 1024x1415px
>Link will NEVER sit on your face
why live
>>
File: 1489793780540.jpg (76KB, 620x892px) Image search: [Google]
1489793780540.jpg
76KB, 620x892px
>>175307414

Good the only face sitting I desire is from Urbosa
>>
>buy botw for wii u
>100~ shrines
>300~ seeds
>finished main story quests
>many sides
>done within 3 weeks
>could not bring myself to pick it up again
>mk8 came out today
>some fucking reason bought botw for switch
>feels like a new game
>stop by local game place
>pick up NFC cards for botw
>16 stickers for 25 dollars
>feels like a whole new game
wheeehehehehe
>>
File: crossdressing_couple.png (453KB, 900x933px) Image search: [Google]
crossdressing_couple.png
453KB, 900x933px
>>175302596
But who would be arguing what position?

Because Zelda seems like she could be into some kinky stuff
>>
Images that are a lot more cool if you don't know the context
>>
>>
>>
>>175308560
>>175308765
>>175308936

>Minding my own business, watching over the land when this boy rocks up and shoots me in different body parts every single night in the same location
>>
>>175308560
>>175308765
Cool even with context.
Naydra's "boss fight" is among my favorite parts of the game.
>>
>>175289550
Cia wanted the whole shebang, she wouldn't be satisfied with just one Link

And Link's soul is Zelda only
>>
>>175308214
The smart ones always are.
>Buliara chimes in at the end that she thinks he would look the most attractive in his shirt off and a large weapon

>Zelda and Lolichief are just staring blankly at the unintended innudendo

>Links curled up into a ball at this point
>>
>>175310636

this image doesn't make any sense. there's nothing implied in OoT and in TP he meets her maybe 3 times
>>
>>175311242
>there's nothing implied in OoT

Play the game again, and Majora's Mask
>>
>>175223240
It's because of how time travel devices are used.

Every time travel device in Zelda is "safe". They connect two dimensions and the past one influences the future one. They stay linked and nothing you do in the past will stir it away from the future dimension the time traveller came from.

This does not apply to the Ocarina of Time. The game OoT was actually hard set on the Adult timline and it wasn't supposed to stir from that. The game features a safe time travelling device, the time stone. This one works like all the other time travelling devices featured in the game. If nothing else were to happen, Link would have had to stay in the adult world. No changes to timelines and everything works as intended.

The ocarina however allows to fuck with the rules and ignore safety restrictions. Zelda used the artifact to send Link to a time he didn't come from. This created a "new" version which is the Child timeline and it left a void in the adult timeline.
>>
>>175311332

I don't see it
>>
File: Zelink_riding.png (2MB, 859x1294px) Image search: [Google]
Zelink_riding.png
2MB, 859x1294px
>>
>>175311523

Is Link ok? He doesn't look it
>>
>>175310636
cia would be perfect if not for her face
>>
>>175311625
He just expended 100 years of pent up semen
>>
>>175312719

he did that in Hotel Oasis
>>
>>175236676
You were wrong.
>>
File: C9-JoCGUwAEXHAH.jpg large.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C9-JoCGUwAEXHAH.jpg large.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
Is this the only asscrack in the game
>>
>>175311625
Thats a "I waited 100 years to get my hands on this ass... I may have forgotten everything and and everyone... but this ass... i remember. "
>>
>>175265290
I like to think of the Master Sword as Link's Champion weapon. Maybe the other Champion weapons came back after a time limit when wielded by their original owners?

Then again, the Master Sword is special in terms of lore, having personally been created by the goddess Hylia and tempered by sacred flames. It's personally tied to the spirit of the hero and his wellbeing. The other Champion weapons can be crafted by NPCs and aren't exactly magic, just powerful weapons.
>>
>>
File: zeldabutt.jpg (281KB, 1756x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zeldabutt.jpg
281KB, 1756x1080px
>>175314775
>Link... you may not be at a point where you have fully recovered your power or all of your memories, but courage and my ass need not be remembered, for they are never forgotten
>>
>Farosh actually dives into the water in lake Hylia and swims through it
Did Farosh always do that? Because I've seen hi plenty of times and this is the first time I've seen that.
>>
>>175315770
Not to mention Zeldas been in the literal fight of her life for the last 100 years, imagine the adrenaline high she's coming down from.

>He'll be lucky if he has any pelvis left
>>
File: curves.jpg (35KB, 324x495px) Image search: [Google]
curves.jpg
35KB, 324x495px
>>175307414
>>175307776
Riju has a body for facesitting.
>>
>>175313904
Ohhhh so she's not fireproof...
>>
So farosh pops out of a pool of water in faron

are there locations in the game where the other two dragons pop out of the ground too? it'll be so much easier farming for them
>>
>>175311332
Literally nothing. OoT Link ends up with Malon anyway.
>>
File: zeldaplays.png (23KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
zeldaplays.png
23KB, 300x162px
>>175320218
>I prefer my fanfiction to what's in the game
>>
>>175320694
There is literally nothing in either game that implies more than your standard childhood friendship.

And that's a very loose implication at that.

TP Link is a rancher and a direct descendant of OoT Link. If OoT Link ended up with Zelda then TP Link would live in the fucking castle.
>>
Someone tell me again how to trigger a blood moon. I remember reading there was a way to trigger one for sure.
>>
>>175322381
kill x monsters?

or keep resting and talk to the guy who looks at the moon at the dueling peak stables
>>
File: 8Z98DSR[1].jpg (420KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
8Z98DSR[1].jpg
420KB, 1280x720px
>This guy tries to tell me about falling stars
>After literally having walked right past one
I kinda love how oblivious NPCs are sometimes.
>>
>only have an hour and a half to savescum amiibo gear
SEND HELP
>>
>>175323286
>>
>>175324829
I imagine the horse getting its hopes up about not being alone.
>>
>Durian
>Big Hearty Truffle
>Hearty Radish
>Big Hearty Radish
>Hearty Bass
One of each hearty ingredient I had, created a meal that grants +18 hearts. Hearty ingredients are op as shit.
>>
>>175325331
Too bad you cap out at 2 full rows of hearts. Best use I got out of any of those was using them as full restoring foods.
>>
File: tumblr_ooq4fgS2N11rfwgw5o1_1280.png (1MB, 1244x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooq4fgS2N11rfwgw5o1_1280.png
1MB, 1244x1920px
Anon's what are you doing this weekend?
>>
>>175325631
Putting up dry wall after work.
>>
>>175325631
SAVE SCUMMING AMIIBOS AT THE SPEED OF... OF
>>
>>175325631
72 hours of constant masturbation to latex bondage porn.
>>
>>175325895
>almost vanilla stuff
did you just discover masturbation recently or something?
>>
whew got amiibo gear right off the bat, and im armed with soldier/travelers stuff with durability up in all slots and have more healing items than ever needed

now its time to save the game and not play for an hour
>>
>>175325631
fapping to vanilla Link x Zelda like I've been doing for the past two months

Please send help
>>
>>175325631
Making candy, visiting family, and violin lessons

Right now I'm getting drunk and playing Mario Kart
>>
>>175325631
Considering replaying breath of the wild. Don't think I can do it though. Too much of a good thing and all. Plus those koroks.
Probably just read.
>>
>>175326685
Maybe a good time to go back and play an older game that maybe you skipped until now.
>>
>>175326509
>Making candy
>Violin lessons
Are by any chance a girl in Victorian era England?
>>
File: 1492382670918.jpg (920KB, 2100x3150px) Image search: [Google]
1492382670918.jpg
920KB, 2100x3150px
Go to Fire Emblem General, they have a rar file with all the games + emulators neatly foldered. Why did you not put in some effort to package Link's Saga in this same manner? I want to fuck Kristen Stewart's anus until it's gaping maw of glistening DNA. Make the rar. Ass then mouth then she grinds coffee beans with her knuckles.
>>
>>175326685
holding off on my replay until this new difficulty mode nintendos been talking about for the DLC's.

Survival mode here we come?
>>
>>175327163
No, I'm a white guy who's too much of a hipster to be a hipster
>>
>>175327054
Yeah I'm thinking about it. It's just hard to compete with the game like that. Usually after finishing something like this, I have to put down games for a few days.

I might also just play elder scrolls online and make a (totally original) Link copy. Or not.
>>
>>175327378
I'm thinking playing more like that island/shrine challenge that strips you of all your gear. That was fun in an already fun game.
>>
>Finally got Kass home
Man, hearing Kass recite that song about Link, with the classic Zelda music playing along with it, all I could think of was this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDwk59K0KMQ
>>
File: bullshit.jpg (259KB, 1280x974px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.jpg
259KB, 1280x974px
>>175325631
A bunch of schoolwork that's preventing me from trashing Ganon
>>
>>175325631
Mmmmmmmmmasturbating.
>>
File: 86eKa4Y.jpg (22KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
86eKa4Y.jpg
22KB, 320x240px
>>175327696
>Link's face when he finds out he totally cucked Kass's teacher
>>
>>175329371
Still expressionless and unmoved as usual.
>>
>>175329371
>max 30 years on bird people lifespan
>link out cold for 100 years
numbers do not add up
>>
>>175330463
Kass's teacher was a sheikah

Also where does this 30 years come from, I don't remember this
>>
File: Samus_with_Kickass_Heels.png (115KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
Samus_with_Kickass_Heels.png
115KB, 400x500px
How would you feel if the non-Zelda Amiibo gave Link the items associated with the Non-Zelda characters? Costumes, weapons, abilities?
Mario's hat, overalls, fire flower?
Olimar's helmet, pikmin sidekick army?
Peach's parasol, dress?
Pit's wings, weapons, outfit?
Rosalina...?
Samus...?
Bowser...?
Etc...?
>>
>>175330463
The teacher was probably an old man when he started teaching Kass, and he's probably been dead a while.
>>
>>175327513
if I was gonna go that way I'd say a challenge that you can only carry one weapon at a time. With an exception of the master sword which you only use in when there dark one is present.
>>
>>175330898
I don't want it

It's one thing for Smash or Mario Kart

I don't want that stuff in a Zelda
>>
>>175330898
Eh, too Mario Kart. Shit like that works to a degree in things like Mario or Kirby since those are a bit lighter on tone and lore, but Zelda has always been a little more serious in it's fantasy setting. Items like that would feel way too out of place.

The most cross-series referencing LoZ has ever done are the hidden Mario portraits in Ocarina, and the Peach cameo and secret goombas in Link's Awakening.
>>
>>175331064
Problem is you'd be running a lot if your weapon broke. Makes it hard to have a decent fight if your weapon breaks and you have to leave, only to find you cant fight at all til you find a weapon on the ground, since you can't fight aside from bombs.

There has got to be a better way to do it. I can bomb enemies all day, but it takes forever.
>>
>>175331156
LA also had chainchomps and a yoshi doll
>>
>>175331379
There were also some shyguys and Wart.
>>
>>175331156
It's pretty harmless. Clothing does nothing to gameplay.
>>
>>175331301
>3
Well, lets say a weapon and a bow, that way you got an option for killing Lionels. Just make sure you got a good bow and its in good shape before you go in.

>Not just bombing a fucker to get him to drop his weapon. Bombs are great people, use your bombs.
>>
File: 3xZmXMP[1].jpg (436KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3xZmXMP[1].jpg
436KB, 1280x720px
This horse doesn't want to giddyup.
>>
>>175331627
Where's the Dominion Rod when you need one?
>>
>>175331527
When I first got off the plateau, I explored a bit. Found a Hinox, not knowing what it is and only having low quality weapons. I stood on a cliff and bombed it for 15 minutes til it died. Not worth it. Still, the experience was nice.

All in all, some enemies really tank your hits. Unless you have a fantastic weapon, its going to be hard to go in with only 1. Not that it should be easy.
>>
>switch got locked because of fierce deity armor scams
fuck
>>
>>175332243
Wut
>>
>>175332353
Switch bricks itself if you use unauthorized software.
>>
wtf my mm link isnt even fucking scanning now
>>
>>175332904
Ha ha.
>>
>>175319964
There isn't exactly land to stand on near the locations the other dragons pop out of. Dinraal appears near the Eldin Great Skeleton, but it's over the massive gap at the end of the overworld. Naydra comes out of the water northeast of Mount Lanaryu.
>>
>>175332473
>Switch bricks itself
Define bricked.
Broken for all of eternity bricked?
Like "You just rubbed a NFC tag against your $300 Zelda box, you can never use it again" bricked?
>>
>>175332243
I've been using Etsy Amiibo cards, what did you use?
>>
>>175333662
This should only be an issue with the fake Fierce Deity. Other counterfeit Amiibos use the same exact code, so the system can't tell them apart.
>>
>>175330898
>Bower Amibo spawns him as a boss that starts stomping around the countryside

A man can dream
>>
>>175333541
I'm looking at the Zelda interactive map, but I'm not sure which body of water you're referring to.

Can you take a screen cap of the Zelda map with your mark and time naydra comes?
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (490KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
490KB, 1280x720px
Not seeing a problem.
>>
>>175333662
>Broken for all of eternity bricked
This Nintendo isn't fucking around with piracy this gen after they've been taking it up the ass with the DS, Wii, 3DS and WiiU.
>>
>>175335409
I think it's near Wintre Island. When I farm stuff from Naydra, it's best to go to Lanayru Bay south of Horon Lagoon every morning and it'll fly in from the west. I've tried waiting on Mount Lanayru, but you can't wait at the top or it won't spawn for whatever reason.

This video has legitimately good dragon spawning advice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdtoTKed5Cc
>>
>>175335286
>I could have gone the rest of my life without knowing I wanted this.
>>
File: 62546358_p13_master1200.jpg (674KB, 811x1200px) Image search: [Google]
62546358_p13_master1200.jpg
674KB, 811x1200px
How will you explain what you've done to her, /lozg/?
>>
>>175336084
It doesn't matter, she's too self absorbed to listen. Was she even watching at the time?
>>
File: Link's_tsundere_fetish.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Link's_tsundere_fetish.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>175336334
By the time she goes to fight Ganon she's not so self absorbed anymore, she's also in love with Link so why not watch his every move like a creepy stalker
>>
>>175336508
A minute after she escapes, she's already obsessed with the divine beasts. She's basically got metal fever, almost as bad as that girl on the beach.
>>
>>175335964
Thanks for the info and vid, I've tagged my map with naydras location

When I was farming for farosh, I would always let an arrow fly and retrieve the item drop immediately. like an idiot, I didn't realize you could have multiple dragon parts drop on the ground at the same time, I wasted so much time ha
>>
>5 Lynel Weapons that become unobtainable if you play long enough
>Only 3 weapon display cases
Which ones do I keep /loz/?
>>
>>175336919
>5 Lynel Weapons that become unobtainable
Excuse me?
I'm about 80% into uniformly photographing every weapon in the game post game and I learn this now.
>>
How did link's father knew that his son was the hero of legend as a baby? Since link is a timeless hero, wouldn't many families also name their child link?
>>
>>175337123
The game says the Master Sword chose Link. Why are you assuming his father would have had any idea?
>>
>>175337123
You'd think it would be a common name given it's the name of the hero and probably that of a few Hyrulian Kings but nope
>>
>>175337101
You think the Spears and Clubs only come in lvl 3 form?

Hope you managed to get the first 2 levels of those, and the level 2 sword, and bow, and shield. Because you can't obtain those anymore.
>>
>>175338027
I could have sworn blue lynels hung around.
They have set spawns for the other variants of monsters why not lynels?
I don't, it was one of the few things I had left to do.
>>
this is a dead game stop posting plz
>>
>>175336731
Well they all have useful abilities to help rebuild the kingdom. Hell, the one they're going to look at creates infinite fresh water
>>
>>175337101
As the invisible kill counter increases with each enemy you kill, enemies upgrade. You'll practically never come across silver enemies until it reaches some unspecified number. The only time you'll see a Lynel-themed piece of equipment is in one chest in Hyrule Castle which contains a Savage Lynel Shield.

As enemies upgrade, eventually (almost) all red-maned, blue-maned, and white-maned Lynels will become Silver Lynels.

Lynel
>Lynel Sword
>Lynel Crusher
>Lynel Spear
>Lynel Bow
>Lynel Shield

Blue-Maned Lynel
>Mighty Lynel Sword
>Mighty Lynel Crusher
>Mighty Lynel Spear
>Mighty Lynel Bow
>Mighty Lynel Shield

White-Maned/Silver Lynels
>Savage Lynel Sword
>Savage Lynel Crusher
>Savage Lynel Spear
>Savage Lynel Bow
>Savage Lynel Shield

Since all are replaced with Silver Lynels, you will only be able to grab Savage weapons and regular/Mighty Lynel weapons will no longer be available. However, there are four particular locations not influenced by your number of kills.
>Ploymus Mountain will always have a red Lynel with a Lynel Sword (and by default, Lynel Bow/Shield)
>The First Gatehouse at Hyrule Castle will always have a Blue-Maned Lynel with a Mighty Lynel Sword (and by default, Mighty Lynel Bow/Shield)
>The Second Gatehouse at Hyrule Castle will always have a White-Maned Lynel with a Savage Lynel Sword (and by default, Savage Lynel Bow/Shield)
>The Coliseum Lynel will only upgrade when you defeat Divine Beasts, and will have a normal/Mighty/Savage Lynel Sword in its first three states and a Flameblade as a Silver Lynel

This means that the Lynel Crusher, Lynel Spear, Mighty Lynel Crusher, and Mighty Lynel Spear are available only as long as there are still red and blue-maned Lynels present on the map. You can still purchase the pictures from Symin though.
>>
>>175338524
The Lynel in Hyrule Castle don't drop their gear though.
>>
>>175338820
You can take pictures of them while they're being wielded by them though.
>>
File: Bokoblin3_SS.png (247KB, 590x542px) Image search: [Google]
Bokoblin3_SS.png
247KB, 590x542px
Am I just terrible or are these things always fucking annoying?
>>
>>175338998
But you can't itemize it because you never had a chance to pick them up, so it'll forever be a ??? item even if you buy the photo.
>>
Activated all the towers and my current kill count is 10
3 Blue Bokos (Hestu's quest)
1 Guardian Scout IV (To get Climbing Gear)
2 Red Lynels (To Catalog their weapons)
3 Blue Lynels (To Catalog their weapons)
1 Talus (No justification)

Still managing to avoid killing anything, (Stasis+ is a godsend)

For remaining Shrines, I'll have to see how sneaky I can be in stealing orbs off Hinoxs (3 brothers, darkness shrine and eventide)
>>
>>175340954
As a completionist, I can understand how that would silently kill me inside. I collected every treasure chest I could, but there were exceptions.
>There's a treasure chest in the water between Aris Beach and Clarnet Coast that's stuck in the ground and can't be removed
>There's a treasure chest in Hateno Village that cannot be obtained because it seems to have been accidentally been placed under the level geometry
>There's potentially a treasure chest under the geometry in Rassla Lake
>If you got the Warm Doublet directly from the Old Man, the treasure chest that would contain it otherwise remains beneath his house
>Treasure chests from Moldugas, amiibos, and the gambling chests will continuously attract the Sheikah Sensor even after you've opened them
I just want to know that I've found everything there is to find in the game, even if chests aren't counted towards completion.
>>
Another fun impasse is what armor I can upgrade considering I can't farm any monster parts. Fortunately Amber Earrings and Champion’s Tunic don't require monster parts (At least stuff you need to kill.) Stealth Set and an insane amount of cheesing with the Guardian Amiibo to get the parts for Ancient Set. Also the Amiibo armors in general if I wanted to suffer through farming Star Fragments.

I wish I could kill Keese, the ice ones are ridiculous in swarms.
>>
>>175313904

Nice

>>175319612

she rubs fireproof elixir on her skin
>>
>>175291807
CptFalcon
>>
>>175342661
https://mrcheeze.github.io/botw-object-map/
You can find basically every item where it appears "separate" from the enemy here.
>3 Bokoblin Guts in Kakariko Village
>1 Lizalfos Tail in Kara Kara Bazaar
>2 Yellow Chuchu Jellies on Lomei Labyrinth Island
>1 Molduga Fin in Hyrule Castle
>1 Ancient Gear in Tarrey Town
>1 Octo Balloon on the way to Zora's Domain, 3 in Lurelin Village, and 2 at Lakeside Stable
>1 Ancient Shaft in an iron treasure chest on Lomei Labyrinth Island
>1 Giant Ancient Core in an iron treasure chest on Lomei Labyrinth Island
>1 Ancient Core in a stone treasure chest on Lomei Labyrinth Island
>1 Giant Ancient Core in a stone treasure chest in the Forgotten Temple
>100+ Guardian parts (minus Cores) in ruined Guardians
And these respawn every so often, minus the ones in chests and ruined Guardians. And this isn't even counting all shrine chests, which I know have more Cores.
>>
>>175325631
Praying to the Golden Goddesses, of course.
>>
>>175338392
I don't think it creates the water, does it? It was my understanding it was sucking the water up out of the big reservoir it was hanging out in, and spraying it up into the air.
>>
>Cemu has turned my PC into an almost pure Zelda machine

i am ok with this
>>
>>175220876
This OP seriously needs a refresh
>>
I have never seen a mighty lynel bow.
All blue lynels I've killed (all three of them) carried savage lynel bows.
"are you sure you aren't just colourblind, Anon?"
They carried mighty weapons and shields.
>>
>>175344341
it creates the water, and it was overflowing the reservoir to the point of near breaking, the king tells you as much. One of the reasons they want you to stop it.
>>
File: Ramella real gerudo.jpg (466KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ramella real gerudo.jpg
466KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>175348541

If it creates water why do they not lend it to the Gerudo so they can terraform the desert

Although that being said where are the Gerudo getting all that water from and why are they using it in such a lavish fashion
>>
File: Lorem42.png (18KB, 123x142px) Image search: [Google]
Lorem42.png
18KB, 123x142px
>Talking to a friend
>Talking about potential pit-of-trials idea
>Get an idea that's so fucking good but I doubt Nintendo would do
>Themed Pit of Trials
>Trial of The Skies
>Trial of Time
>Trial of Twilight
>Trial of Wind
>Trial of Legends
>The trials would be based on the memories of past spirits of the hero
>In each trial you would fight the monsters of their respective games
>The final boss of each trial would be the Hero the trial is named after and each use abilities from their games.

This would take way too much fucking work though.
>>
>>175348958

that's something that would be the meat of a DLC package rather than a side dish like Trials are in the expansion
>>
Is it just me or are Lynels just not worth fighting 99% of the time? You're seemingly guaranteed to lose at least one weapon and burn through a lot of food, for a reward that seems pretty shitty in relation to the work put in. Oh a 36 attack lynel crusher? Cool, I'll put it right next to my 60 attack guardian gear I got from doing a shrine.
>>
>>175349427
You're supposed to headshot and spam mount you dumbnuts
>>
>>175349494
Can't even kill it with mounts that easy really. Guardians are a piss take compared to Lynels.
>>
>>175349574
__________________git__________________________gud
>>
>>175349705
idk man I dont think gitting gud is gonna make me think lynel loot is any less shit
>>
>>175349427

The only reason to fight them is feeling like a challenge.
>>
File: face.jpg (84KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
face.jpg
84KB, 500x500px
So the Gerudo have stopped kidnapping men or engaging in one night stands when they come to town looking for "boyfriends". That part of their nature still remains though albeit covered up vby their training in modern courtship rituals. Once married do they shed all that and dominate their husbands sexually, socially and economically. All the married Gerudo comment about how they're bringing home the bacon and those with kids don't even trust the man to raise them them bringing them with them to work
>>
>>175238346
What are you doing / aiming to discover?
>>
>>175228616
How?
>>
The more I think about BoTW's place on the timeline the more that the Reforged Timeline theory makes sense.

There's just too much strong evidence towards all three timelines.
>>
>>175264461
This would be fucking incredible
>>
>>175277585
I'm sure they'll do it eventually
>>
>>175281923
what's the nightmare horse? stalhorse or something else?
>>
>>175283137
>not getting Link's vehvi to make the perfect Gerudo
>>
just booted up a rom of minish cap
decor on the rooftop lower right looks like ancient shiekah tech
>>
>>175353527

Only reason she's in the town is to save her husband. When she sleeps she mumbles about saving him. The only reason she's so grateful is because you've basically saved him

Thinking she'd cheat on him
>>
>>175354098
>lower right
I meant lower left, my bad
>>
>>175354098
Looks very reminiscent of the tech in the Tower of the Gods from Wind Waker
>>
>>175354098
>>175357078
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsIJ93touEI
>>
>Zelda talking to Link in memories
>he was even a mute back then
>she is essentially having an imaginary conversation with Link
>>
>>175357771
It's alright, Zelda is happy as long as she can hear herself. It's basically why she has the crush on Link to begin with. Her diary says she digs his silence.
>>
>>175357903
>narcissist likes a relationship in which she is the only voice

sounds bout right
>>
File: mercy is for the weak.jpg (472KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mercy is for the weak.jpg
472KB, 1280x720px
>>175357771

It's retarded that this Link talks the most of all Link's and yet he's the only one without a voice. I think they should at least have given him text dialogue because this business of him giving entire speeches and us getting a word or two as part of a dialogue option is pathetic
>>
File: sFT001-Foot_trainer.jpg (14KB, 200x267px) Image search: [Google]
sFT001-Foot_trainer.jpg
14KB, 200x267px
>>175358176
Their shoes look like leg braces.
>>
File: Are you serious.jpg (440KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Are you serious.jpg
440KB, 1280x720px
>>175358942
>>
Is there a tool that I can feed my inventory content and then spits out the best dishes to cook yet?
>>
>>175359640

Hearts = 1 hearty food
Stamina = 1 stamina increasing food
Attack up = 4 bananas and a dragon bit or monster extract
Defence up = fortified pumpkins or defence increasing food plus dragon or extract
Movement up, climate management etc etc = you get the gist

I would advise against cooking star fragments
>>
Where can I find the short piano clip that plays when you get a heart container or a stamina vessel
It's so good and I need it as a file
>>
>>175359640
As long as the things you throw in the pot are actual food ingredients, something will result from it.
>>
>>175338158
The red lynel above Zora's Domain never changes, to my knowledge, since it's required for a quest. But for blue, you're going to have to buy those pictures.
>>
File: Fairy_Queen_The_Wind_Waker_HD.png (1MB, 984x2218px) Image search: [Google]
Fairy_Queen_The_Wind_Waker_HD.png
1MB, 984x2218px
>Fi lives in master Sword
>Turns out all swords have some kind of AI living in them.
>BotW Link can't hear their pleas for mercy.
>>
I highly suggest all lorefags to rewatch the ending of skyward sword. many things about the sheikah and the royal family make more sense if you play close attention to what impa says.
>>
>>175363714

The only sword with a confirmed AI was forged by a goddess long before she became mortal
>>
>>175364732
G H I R A H I M
>>
>>175364416
>You'll never get to play SS with the BotW exploration mechanics.
>>
File: the_great_sea.png (723KB, 734x1089px) Image search: [Google]
the_great_sea.png
723KB, 734x1089px
Wind Waker is the best Zelda game
>>
File: 2012-01-02.jpg (336KB, 650x874px) Image search: [Google]
2012-01-02.jpg
336KB, 650x874px
>>175365031

Forgot about him. I suppose he's actually superior to Fi since he can fight and operate independently of his master. Now I kinda want to see Ganondorf with a trident that has an AI and powerful abilities

>>175365051

The world would feel smaller due to unlimited flight although the no flying at night thing might have the smallest of effects on this
>>
So why does Ganondorf becomne a Pig Demon rather than an even more gigantic humanoid with power practically radiating of him

Considering nobody had an issue with Ganon being a mecha spider scorpion, I think a humanoid you could fight would meet with no opposition
>>
File: kiss_already.png (837KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kiss_already.png
837KB, 1280x720px
>>175357771
Zelda references stuff Link said to her and Impa says Link was a continual support and comfort to her so they must have had some two way conversations
>>
>>175368513
The spider mech abomination was the result of Ganon reviving himself, going through a metamorphosis into his ultimate 'perfect' form
Link and Zelda interrupt this process, which is why Ganon is such a mess

Once defeated, the blinding hatred and rage, the essential essences behind the ancient evil of Ganon, is unleashed

Otherwise, yknow, it meant they could reuse the base pig model instead of modelling a whole new and unique one
>>
The princess is worst waifu only surpassed by the princess, real mean know that the princess is best waifu
>>
File: riju33.png (594KB, 537x543px) Image search: [Google]
riju33.png
594KB, 537x543px
>>175372564
The chief you mean.
>>
How much of BoTW can be completed on Cemu?
>>
File: lewd_zelink.jpg (172KB, 863x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lewd_zelink.jpg
172KB, 863x1200px
>>175372564
I'm not sure what you're trying to say so I'll just post this
>>
>>175372803
It was a joke that Mipha, Zelda and Riju are all princesses, Riju is close enough
>>
>>175372078

My point is if they want to keep him Ganon but also keep a humanoid design just make him a more Gerudo looking Demise who looked pretty similar to Ganondorf to begin with.
>>
>>175373190
Riju was a "princess" but she hasn't been one since her mother died.

Zelda may have been a Princess 100 years ago but now she has no kingdom to speak of and holds no real authority except maybe over the Sheikah.

Mipha lived and died a princess.
>>
>>175373371
If you're too young to take the throne your still a princess you are assigned a protector to do all the bureaucracy
>>
>>175373371
>>175373785

The Chief's daughter is just the Chief's daughter. They aren''t called princess

From what we can see Riju is doing the lot with input from Buliara. It's a bit unclear if Buliara can override Riju or vice versa because they end up coming to the same decision even if they choose different paths and have different motives
>>
File: protection.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
protection.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>
>>175373227
Ganon is not always Gerudo though
Prior to OOT he was the pig wizard - do you even lore?
>>
File: dorf.jpg (330KB, 850x1123px) Image search: [Google]
dorf.jpg
330KB, 850x1123px
>>175374742

All games with Ganon take place after OoT so all Ganon's are Ganondorf and thus Gerudo. Do you even lore?
>>
>>175374742
OOT was made as a direct prequel to LttP.
>>
File: 697px-Fairy_The_Wind_Waker_HD.png (176KB, 697x599px) Image search: [Google]
697px-Fairy_The_Wind_Waker_HD.png
176KB, 697x599px
So is there any magic in the game that isn't the result of goddesses, fairies, forest spirits and other beings. Where are all the wizards, the witches and the sorcerers especially the good ones. Sure there's potion makers but where's the new magical swords and the throwing fire and ice from your hands

I guess the Champions abilities are kinda magic but I want it to be more directly stated.

Examples from past games of good magic users very much welcome
>>
Have they ever given a reason why they chose the "-dorf" in Ganondorf? It means village in German.
>>
>>175375880
Magic is a myth. Everything is lost technology that they use without understanding.
>>
>>175376171
Why was he never referred to as "Mandrag Ganon" like the LTTP manual says?
>>
File: 6db.gif (500KB, 216x240px) Image search: [Google]
6db.gif
500KB, 216x240px
>>175376213
>mfw in a surprise plot twists it turns out that the three golden goddesses were actually Chozo
>>
>>175374923
Doesn't mean he'll always reincarnate as a Gerudo though
>>
>>175376636
Only the English translation does that. Nothing in English is ever really canon.
>>
>>175376903
Fuck off
>>
>>175377209
Nah
>>
File: sketchy riju.png (195KB, 500x549px) Image search: [Google]
sketchy riju.png
195KB, 500x549px
>>175376942

Call me when he takes a human form and he's not a Gerudo. I'd love a Hylian bad guy but evil has to my knowledge always been other than Hylian

>>175376213

How does lost technology explain gods, fairies, forest spirits and demons
>>
>>175377389
Space aliens creating a world of amusing creatures with hereditary login credentials.
>>
>>175377510

???
>>
>>175377510
>>175377389
Chozo tech
>>
>>175377389
>>175377510
How much of Ganons spider mech design is a hangover from the scrapped INVASION concept…

To be fair, Ganon was still manifesting with his signature Gerudo red hair
I've always just thought that, as a demonic pig, his essence could manifest in any form - male, female, animal or otherwise
I suppose the man with green skin and red hair has become staple now — botw Ganon is supposed to be the climax of all his evil energies
>>
>>175377593
The three goddesses were little green nerdy science girls with antenna.
The lifeforms are sophisticated constructs.
>>
>>175377909
Seems like he had to build a body from what he could find, since his living body had been killed.
Kinda implies he might try this in the other timelines too.
>>
>>175377909
Why was he in a Laboratory of all things?
>>
File: luka2.png (907KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
luka2.png
907KB, 1366x768px
>>175377909

With the new Gerudo, Ganondorf would probably be just very dark rather than green.

Seeing as he had a beard was he planning on becoming humanoid. I can only see him becoming some kind of power suit filled with Malice. Not exactly full human seeing as he no longer has flesh and only exists as Malice
>>
>>175378248
Because the Shieka fucked up
>>
>>175378248
Maybe he is the reason the Shiekah gave up technology and now work to contain Ganon. Maybe they made him accidentally... or not accidentally.
>>
>>175377909
>Hyrule will never be attacked by Space Pirates who are after Hyrule's magic and artifacts, up to and including the Triforce, in order to research and weaponize them.
>>
>>175378759
Because they are mostly interested in abducting cows and occasionally probing little farm girls.
>>
>>175378867
That's a completely different race of aliens anon.
>>
>>175378927
How could we ever know?
>>
File: 2mhe6MC.jpg (236KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2mhe6MC.jpg
236KB, 1280x720px
So would you have liked it more or less if you had the option of sneaking into Gerudo Town and if caught you weren't immediately thrown out but had to fight of the guards before the sounded the Town alarm and you got overwhelmed. The only weapon you could use would be a Torch to avoid any implication Link is killing Gerudo plus we'll have them lying there in the NPC knocked out animation. Getting to Riju activates the cutscene and you being a Champion gets you a pass into the city

The option to crossdress your way in but this'd be an alternate path you could take if you wanted/dared to. The characters would react to you in a hostile way much like the Zora do for violating their traditions and Riju would receive flack until you proved yourself and everybody became your pal
>>
>>175379617
No fighting girls in this game. Even the travelers transform into ambiguous before fighting.
>>
>>175379617
The Gerudo aren't bad guys in this game so fighting the guards is a little much
>>
>>175378661
Ridley, is that you?
>>
>>175380097
No. Who's Ridley?
>>
File: Ripp.jpg (466KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ripp.jpg
466KB, 1280x720px
>>175379841

Are you worried that there'll be outcry at the game allegedly promoting violence against women. I don't see that being brought up about OoT and I think an arrow to the head is no better than a clubbing with a torch more likely by sneak strike

They already have parrying animations and attack animations with 3 weapon classes

>>175379996

You're not necessarily fighting them. You're trying to get to the throne room without being seen but being seen isn't an instant reset if you can take the guards down before the alarm is raised. If you as the player decide to beat up every guard in the game in this one time opportunity that's on you
>>
>>175380225
Ridley Scott senpai
Your post sounds like the plot to Prometheus
But I like it
>>
>>175372803
Sauce?
>>
>>175374009
>Zelda convinces Buliara to pull a Richard III so she is guaranteed to win the linkbowl but ultimately leads into the War of the Roses
>>
File: vai_and_voe.jpg (114KB, 781x799px) Image search: [Google]
vai_and_voe.jpg
114KB, 781x799px
>>175380929
https://twitter.com/mameicolor/media
>>
>>175338524
Based on my tests, I suspect this counter is also tied to the strength of the equipment in your inventory, rather than just your kills.
>>
>>175381212

I'm not well versed on the British monarchy so I'll need you to explain
>>
>>175381407
It would be nice if it were connected to your weapons exclusively, because you could dial the world in both direction.

On the other hand, it would be bad because none of your efforts really let you get ahead, and numbers are meaningless.
>>
>>175381885
I threw all my gear into a river a little bit ago (a fully upgraded weapon inventory full of royal stuff, and about the same for shields and bows) and haven't seen any silver monsters since, though they were everywhere before.

I'll test a little more on this theory and report back.
>>
>>175381527
Richard III is sometimes accused of murdering his young nephews so he could take the trhone, although whether he actually did it is questionable now.
>>
>>175382036
Maybe its intended as more of a safety mechanism. Maybe they never want to create a situation in which Link grinds down all his weapons and sits defenseless.
>>
>>175382036
What about the master sword? And armors?
>>
>>175381527
The king was supposed to be Edward V but as he was to young his uncle Richard III became his """"Protector"""", Edward them promptly disappeared forever and Richard being the closest relative took the throne
>>
>>175382250
Kept the armor, can't get rid of Master Sword.
>>
>>175382075
>>175382325

Thanks but Riju has no living relatives so her claim is as strong as they come and Buliara is just a high ranking soldier from what is said about her.
>>
>>175382401
Hmm. Neat. Did you check Lynels? Did they turn red and/or blue?
>>
File: zelda_in_love.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zelda_in_love.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>175381212
I really need a Yandere Zelda game now
>>
>Mipha leaves weak-ass trident behind for you to collect and never really use even though it rests in your inventory.
>The averaging it does to your weapon statistics are keeping larger foes from appearing and kicking your shit in.
She was so thoughtful and considerate.
>>
>Learned how to pour concrete when I was a kid because my grandpa owned a construction company
>Helped him rebuild our driveway even though I was only ten
>Use my newfound powers to build a little stone pedestal on the side of the house with a Triforce symbol on it
>Was always a huge LoZ nerd and loved having a Triforce pedastal at my house
>Eventually moved away from that house some years later due to life

>Recently
>Feeling nostalgic due to BotW
>Cruising through the old neighborhood and decide to stop by old house
>No one home, take a quick peek in the driveway
>My Triforce pedestal is now pretty worn away and overgrown with ground cover plants
It just, it hurts, you know? I mean, I didn't expect it to still be like how I left it, but damn.
>>
>>175371040
Zelda's diaries in the castle suggest that Link is putting on the stone faced soldier look because he's also under intense pressure for his position, and copes with it by shutting down emotionally.

Her diary says they do eventually have conversations,and Zelda was pleased with getting him to open up to her.

He's basically coping with the stress of being some destined being chosen by the sword of the goddess in a way that helps explain his nature as a silent protagonist. But its a decent way to do it.
>>
>>175383319
>Not dodging then thrusting a million times a second just like she would have wanted
>>
File: 2.jpg (109KB, 450x662px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
109KB, 450x662px
Finally art of Jules. I'm happy.
>>
>>175383469
I can't help but wonder how the new residents would react if you did some kind of geotag of the pedestal.
>>
File: 3.jpg (219KB, 650x751px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
219KB, 650x751px
>>
>>175383674

is she a resident, a tourist or is she stuck there because of the Divine Beast. I'm surprised she's still dressed like a Hylian and can't afford accessories despite drinking all night
>>
>>175382227
>>175381885
>>175382810
False alarm, sorry. Went to some more places and though there were a couple spots where I didn't see the silver enemies I expected, there were still silvers in other spots, Lynels included.
>>
>>175383319
>using the weapons of your fallen friends
>Not storing them on display in your home so youc an stare at them and break down crying when the shock of all you have lost really sets in once ganon is defeated.
>>
>>175384054
On the bright side, now is a good chance to spam rape all the major tests of strength or rebuild your set.
>>
>>175383676
Eh that might be funny, but I'd hate to bother them. The pedestal is pretty far into the carport and it'd be weird to have strangers coming up onto the property for gawk at some vidya reference I left there 18 years ago.
>>
>>175384224
Didn't even open the chests, because I knew they were too rare. My walls are full of other things. I only have the Ceremonial Trident because it was required for a shrine.
>>
File: traysi.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
traysi.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
>>175383959

this is a more realistic portrayal

Traysi is hotter though
>>
>>175384407

what's rare about them when you can reforge them easy peasy
>>
>>175384837
Frauds!
>>
>>175384969

Assuming that what they give you are the real weapons to begin with
>>
>>175384483
Disagree. She's not on my list, but Breath of the Wild has plenty of girls to choose from so it's okay if opinions vary. Some might not agree with Loone for instance, but I think she's cute in her own way.
>>
File: 1490655476205.png (266KB, 634x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1490655476205.png
266KB, 634x1027px
>>175384224
>DLC is Link broing it up with all the champions in the past
>Calamity occurs but due to unexplained magic Link is able to save them all before their deaths
>Link is easily able to beat Calamity ganon with all the champions using the Divine Beasts to help
>Ends with Link realising this is all just a PTSD hallucination and he's truly alone
>>
>>175385143

>not a single Gerudo
>90% Hylian
>>
>>175385257
He has Zelda
>>
File: 1274747813477.png (118KB, 241x249px) Image search: [Google]
1274747813477.png
118KB, 241x249px
>finished BotW after 125 hours
>120 shrines
>all side quests
>100 seeds

>30,19%/100%

how???
>>
>>175385313
I was going to put Riju in there, but I decided to keep story characters separate.
>>
>>175385518
YA HA HA
>>
>>175385556

Purah is part of a main quest how is she not a story character
>>
>>175385636
because of the seeds?
>>
>>175385257
>Just sitting at the armor... Zelda asks if you felt for her too. You can actually say you did love her while staring at the armor she made just for you. Zelda just nods in understanding and says she misses all of them and hopes she can live up to both your expectations and hugs him around the shoulders from behind.
>>
>Mipha: "Alright, I'll wear it, but I feel a little silly. Ghosts should probably be dignified you know."
>Link: "..."
>Mipha: "And this 'Horse Fairy' wants me to wear a saddle and bridal?"
>Mipha: "I guess a disguise makes sense. Otherwise this is a bit, you know, kinky. Where do you even buy this stuff?"
>Mipha: "But why did she give you a rubber helmet? Should... should I be jealous?"
>Mipha: "Alright, alright. I'll wait here, and you go talk to that fairy."

> *Link travels and junk*

>Horse Fairy: "This horse, Mipha, says you always rode her gently, but I can't help but think there is something unusual about her."
>Horse Fairy: "I don't mean to bust your chops, I'll bring her back, just a sec."

> *magic and stuff happens*

>Mipha: "I'm alive! You did it!"
>Mipha: "Wait, why am I a horse?"
>Mipha: "No Link, I'm not so sure we should tell my father about this."
>Mipha: "Alright, but you're going on a diet."
>>
>>175385869
800 more to find senpai, Koroks are 70% of the game completion
>>
>>175385980
sounds... fun?
>>
>>175385980
Koroks really are Nintendo giving 100% autists the fucking middle finger. aren't they?
>>
File: 1259826374369.jpg (13KB, 300x271px) Image search: [Google]
1259826374369.jpg
13KB, 300x271px
>>175385915
>>
>>175386142
It drove Jirard up the wall
>>
I need to farm bokoblin guts, where do I find the most bokoblins?
>>
>>175386363
Everywhere that has normalish weather.
>>
>>175386142
I dunno man. There are people actually completing them.
>>
Why did the Old Man even need the Doublet when he's a fucking ghost,

Is there anything a human can do that a ghost can't because it seems like when you die you just get cool ghost powers but can still feel, talk and interact with items
>>
>>175386815
they can enjoy their golden turd then
>>
>>175386837
Sex?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F0N9mwxi6Y
>>
File: Aragorn-Dead_army.jpg (384KB, 855x701px) Image search: [Google]
Aragorn-Dead_army.jpg
384KB, 855x701px
>>175386837
>King and Hyrule army all dies
>They decide to not wait untill Link gets revived and to just stab ganon to death
>They storm the castle and kill everything inside because you cant stab a ghost but they can stab you
>Get to Ganon, all weapons break so they just punch him to death

Ghosts stronk
>>
>>175386837
Seems like whenever somebody is a ghost, it's because they have a regret from their life. It's basically the one consuming need that they are composed of. I doubt if they can get any real enjoyment from "life" as long as it's still hanging over them.
>>
>Skyward Sword Treasures
>Ancient Flower
>Legends say this beautiful flower flourished in the ancient past. Supposedly it glows in the dark...
Silent Princesses are said to be an ancient breed and they glow in the dark
>Evil Crystal
>This solid chunk of pure, crystallized monster malice is extremely rare!
So just like the malice that is everywhere in BotW
What does this mean?
>>
>>175387642
none of ganons malice spread everywhere looks very "Crystallized" bro, it looks awfully gooey.

Thats prolly some of his malice from 10000 years ago.
>>
>>175387857
>>175387642
I think BotW mentions that the malice is corrupted water.
>>
File: that hylian vai.jpg (20KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
that hylian vai.jpg
20KB, 350x350px
>>
>>175387478
>The king isn't chosen by the master sword so he gets the army to pull it out with the stone and beats ganon to death with it using it as a club
>>
>The three dragons represent the three pieces of the Triforce and are even named after the Golden Goddesses
>However they are described as servants of the Goddess Hylia
>Hylia was supposed to be a lesser Goddess in service to the Golden Goddesses
>And yet she has physical embodiments of her superiors in service to her
Guys, I just thought of something. We've seen before that spiritual being can gain and lose power in the Zelda world. Even goddesses can struggle for power when things are bad. But usually it's because of evil forces influencing them, we've also seen that time can wear away a spiritual or divine being's power, like how the great fairies weakened and became trapped in their pods because no one prayed to them.

What if, and try to follow me on this, what if the three dragons, Dinraal, Farosh, and Naydra, actually ARE the Golden Goddesses Din, Farore, and Nayru? Think about it, over the course of thousands of years, as belief and worship in Hylia increased and belief in them decreased, their powers slowly waned over the years just like the great fairies, while Hylia became stronger. Over the course of ten thousand years, Hylia's power finally dwarfed theirs to the point that she's now the dominant goddess, and has enlisted what's left of the Goddesses as her servants?

Think about it. Everything belongs to Hylia now. She watches over Hyrule with total omnipresence, her image is everywhere, while the Golden Goddesses barely have any presence left. Even the Triforce, the very thing the Golden Goddesses were most known for, is now strictly under Hylia's control. I think Hylia played the long game and overthrew her creators in a bid for power.
>>
>>
>>175389864
Okay nice theory but why would they be dragons?
>>
>>175390195
What better way to enforce your rule over someone than to take away their very form? They can't be seen as goddesses anymore if they've been turned into dragons.
>>
File: riju hogs a pup.png (717KB, 778x998px) Image search: [Google]
riju hogs a pup.png
717KB, 778x998px
>>175390109

cute
>>
>>175390509
If Hylia stripped them of their powers AND turned them into oversized snakes, wouldn't they be pissed? I don't think they would be okay with being mere servants either. Yet the dragons never attack people.
>>
>>175390665
Maybe Hylia's just too powerful to oppose now.
>>
File: heavy.png (301KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
heavy.png
301KB, 520x678px
>Find Cookbook in the Hyrule Castle Library
>Monster Cake
>A dangerous dish that makes your head fuzzy and may even motivate you to plan evil schemes!
>The chancellor's favorite dish
>>
>>175390830
>>The chancellor's favorite dish
Cole?
Nice Spirit Tracks reference.
>>
>>175390579
The artist does a lot of cute stuff
He's also a fishfag
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZteCNx8e-Y
Are you this good anon?
>>
>>175386837
The king states he took on a temporary form in anticipation of Links Awakeningâ„¢

the temporary form must be, to some extent, mortal, as it is physical —who knows how many out of those 100 years he was waiting for

Links Awakeningâ„¢
>>
lads

I finally decided to fight Ganon

30 hearts
4 star ancient armor
ancient shield

am I ready?
>>
Man, Daruk seems like a bro.
>>
File: IMG_1201.png (116KB, 290x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1201.png
116KB, 290x364px
>>175390819
>Tfw no one can stop you
>>
File: gannydoof.png (395KB, 540x699px) Image search: [Google]
gannydoof.png
395KB, 540x699px
>>175391095
I love how he draws koroks
>>
File: mr hero.png (315KB, 540x699px) Image search: [Google]
mr hero.png
315KB, 540x699px
>>175393632
>>
>>175352307
To see what exactly triggers monsters growing stronger.

Just got my third blood moon. First evolution happened where all the Bokos camps on the great plateu now have at least one Blue Boko. Also their weapon, while not being upgraded, do have bonus stats now.

So either the kill count thresh hold is extremely low, some kills are worth more than others, fanua kills are also counted, or there are other triggers like activating towers/completing main quests.
>>
too much calarts in this thread
>>
File: childlike Riju.png (896KB, 765x990px) Image search: [Google]
childlike Riju.png
896KB, 765x990px
>>175394109
>>
File: t_29.jpg (11KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
t_29.jpg
11KB, 500x216px
Looking for someone with editing skills to please do one of those you tube "2 hours of_____" videos.
I want it of the sound it makes when you drop a rock on a koroks head.
"gyah" or "ouch"
With video would be preferred
Please and thank you.
If you have steam i'll throw something your way if you post your name in same post as video.
>>
>>175366408
He is superior to Fi since she's a copy of him. Ghirahim predates Fi and the Master Sword.
>>
>>175393029
>implying you burning your goddess power at full tilt for 100 years didn't weaken her enough that the trinity can shed their forms and retake their positions.

Way to go lady
>>
File: hylia.png (98KB, 372x224px) Image search: [Google]
hylia.png
98KB, 372x224px
>>175393029
What's her endgame?
>>
>>175392528
as ready as you can be without riding into the castle on your warhorse in full knights armor and wearing your paladins circlet like the royal knight you are.

You're not some stable hand boy, you're the son of the nobility. You should fucking show up in your best plate.
>>
>>175392528
You're going to absolutely curbstomp Ganon with that.
>>
>>175398130
>Hylia enslaves the goddesses and turns them into dragons
>converts all of Hyrule to believe only in her and no other divine beings
>Takes over the sacred realm and even takes possession of the Triforce
>Becomes totally omnipotent beyond anyone's contestation
>your face when the ultimate enemy to Hyrule isn't Ganon or Demise, but the very goddess you thought was on your side
>>
File: midna_116.jpg (63KB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
midna_116.jpg
63KB, 564x797px
Hourly reminder that Hylia is a bitch.
>>
>>175389864
Sounds like heresy.

There have always been spirits in the service of gods and goddesses, in almost all Zelda games. The dragons have their name in honor of the Goddesses, but also in honor of the lands. These dragons fulfill their roles as spirits, like the light spirits in TP, like the fairies in PH, like the dragons in SS. It's possible that they are the close to the sages in that regard. The sages originate from mortals, but they exist and "serve" in a spirit-like state.

>However they are described as servants of the Goddess Hylia
Also, could you please check where you got this detail from? I know that they serve the springs, but being directly linked to Hylia is news to me.

The Hylia cult appears to be stronger than ever, but that didn't restore her completely. If it did, she'd be walking and talking. Her current situation is still a mystery. Is she actually back? And if yes, how strong is she? What's her plan for her chosen people?
>>
>>175385873
does she go yandere if you say no? cuz that would make it perfect
>>
File: zelda_ilia.jpg (87KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zelda_ilia.jpg
87KB, 1920x1080px
>>175399147
>Midna thinks she's safe in the Twilight realm

Hylia already absorbed that dumb Ordon girl, Midna will get far worse
>>
>>175399209
>could you please check where you got this detail from?
When you find Naydra in the spring of wisdom and have to free it from all the Ganon jizz on it, Hylia specifically calls the dragon a "servant of the goddess".

Not goddessES, just GODDESS, meaning her.
>>
>>175399414
>implying they weren't all friends and Zelda missed her like a sister as well.

Zelda'd prolly be pretty understanding about you being in love with a childhood friend who died. She'd just want to make sure she was there for you, with that ass that can not be forgotten, as much as possible.

>Now I want artwork of her confessing to link, then a cut of zelda pointing to her, then herself, then over to link as if to say "You wanna both have a go at him?"
>>
>>175399209
>Trying to justify it
>The dragons totally aren't the goddesses guys! Our beloved wonderful Hylia wouldn't do that
>It must b some other thing, not that at all
Sounds like the words of a Hylia apologist to me.
>>
File: Zelda_Mipha.jpg (72KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Zelda_Mipha.jpg
72KB, 1200x675px
>>175399808
I'm honestly glad there's not really a love triangle in this game even if it's because Mipha is dead
>>
>>175400005

they should've given us romancing options like Peatrice. Even if you went all the way with her it still idn't affect the story it was just something for you
>>
>>175400005
>implying it would have to be a love triangle and couldn't be a ménage à trois

I think she's going to have more heat from Lolichief more then anything. She seemed pretty into Link right from the get go.

and given that she's greudo I'd take her as far more likely to be ready to get what she wants, if not full blown yandere.
>>
File: midna_103.jpg (53KB, 493x683px) Image search: [Google]
midna_103.jpg
53KB, 493x683px
>>175399693
Ilia means nothing to me, but Hylia pisses me off big time. Pretty sure she's the source of my suffering. Would be nice to fuck her shit up.
>>
>>175400005
I think it would be better if everyone was dead all along including Zelda and you're saving their spirits, then again I am a sucker for bittersweet
>>
>>175400161
They kind of went out of their way to get rid of all the romance options except Zelda in BotW
>>
>>175400306

Considering Deltan got rejected loads of times and didn't give in to the old ways and just kidnap and rape the guys I think Riju who seems pretty level headed will be able to handle Link choosing Zelda after she's tried all her seductive techniques

>>175400402

The amount of time you spend with and talk with Paya if you want to they could've easily dumped her accepting Link x Zelda and had dialogue options were Link can pursue her or shoot her down
>>
Hey, is there some way to make starshards appear more often? I've tried using my amiibos to get more but those stubborn shits never cough any up.
>>
>>175399802
I'd be very careful with one line statements like that. You're probably right, but many lore related dialogue pieces haven't been translated carefully.

>>175399983
Praise to the Golden Goddesses. There's nothing capable of diminishing their power. They are the gods of the gods.
>>
>>175399802
>>175400913
Also, thanks. I'll try to dig out some raw material.
>>
If Yunobo is supposed to be such a fat timid loser, how come he's the most visibly buff goron around? He's like twice the size of other gorons and has muscles on his fat like fucking E. Honda from Street Fighter.
>>
File: 1493495815226.jpg (146KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1493495815226.jpg
146KB, 1280x720px
How much Gerudo pussy would Sidon get considering hes fucking massive and has 2 dicks
>>
>>175401075
Because he doesn't know his own worth he's like the huge fat kid everyone picks on until he goes full Zangeif and bodyslams the poor bastard who made him snap
>>
File: 62398586_p14.jpg (187KB, 650x817px) Image search: [Google]
62398586_p14.jpg
187KB, 650x817px
>>175401106
>The only male around big enough to seem tall compared to a Gerudo
>Is all around cool and a total bro
>Would probably give the Gerudo a better impression of men overall because he's such a great guy
>Is physically fit and strong enough to be comparably tough to even Gerudo standards
Yeah man, Sidon seems like the ideal Gerudo husbando. Assuming they don't mind his watery home or he doesn't mind the desert, Sidon could probably be rolling in Gerudo ass with little effort.
>>
>>175401075
Hes descended from Daruk. It's a joke that he has great genes and family history but is a wuss

But of course he ends up living up to his lineage in the end.
>>
>>175401546
>>175401106
What about the children?
>>
>>175401780
Given that Zora are gradually looking more Hylian over the various games I think its safe to assume that there's already alot of inter species breeding going on.
>>
>>175401780
They'd probably still come out Gerudo like always, but I imagine they'd be great swimmers at least.
>>
File: karsh desperation.jpg (849KB, 1280x2155px) Image search: [Google]
karsh desperation.jpg
849KB, 1280x2155px
>>175401106

she's just desperate and wants to end her journey. Being a Gerudo is suffering but it wouldn't have to be if they opened their gates to Voe
>>
Okay, which ones should I keep? There's only room for 3.
>>
File: Karsh what are you saying.png (4MB, 1280x1437px) Image search: [Google]
Karsh what are you saying.png
4MB, 1280x1437px
>>175401909
>>175401883
>>175401780
>>
>>175402115
>Not reserving those slots for the champion weapons.

Its like you don't even respect the last keepsakes of your fallen comrades.
>>
File: Goron_(Breath_of_the_Wild).png (1MB, 1101x823px) Image search: [Google]
Goron_(Breath_of_the_Wild).png
1MB, 1101x823px
>>175402189
How do Goron even work, their all male so why do they have nipples
>>
>>175402470
Can the champion weapons be lost and forever be unobtainable? No? They don't get a slot.
>>
>>175402754
>Not surrounding yourself with the last remain of you friends so Link cries himself to sleep each night mumbling why couldn't I save them

Also dude Lynel stuff can be farmed Champion stuff is one of a kind
>>
File: Laroba's manhunt.png (2MB, 890x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Laroba's manhunt.png
2MB, 890x1500px
>>175402589

I don't think she's considering how they work down there. She just wants to find a partner and end her quest
>>
Hey, which shrines can I get a guardian axe+ from? I need one for that weapon fanatic kid in Hateno. I have two guardian axe ++ in my inventory, but no it has to be a single +.
>>
>>175403189
modest test
>>
>>175403113
>Lynel stuff can be farmed
>He doesn't know.
Find me a Red Lynel that has a spear or club in your game then. Chop chop m'boy.
>>
>>175403113
>one of a kind
>able to replace with a race weapon and a diamond
eh?
>>
File: 62635005_p0.jpg (802KB, 600x910px) Image search: [Google]
62635005_p0.jpg
802KB, 600x910px
>>
>Getting to Vah Rudania requires a fucking escort mission
Can't I just fly onto it from somewhere up high?
>>
>>175403393
I'll even lower the standards to where you just need to find me a Blue Lynel that's not the one in Hyrule Castle.

That shouldn't be to hard for someone like you.
>>
>>175403786
No, it's got a forcefield that repels you if you touch it
>>
>>175372564
Daruk is best Waifu
>>
>>175403371
Okay, thanks.
>>
>>175403934
>Throw away weapons
>Lower tier Lynels now spawn in the place of higher ones

Dude someone already did it
>>
>3 hours into my ng+ with amiibo stickers
>have 2 pages of 30 minute x3 atk food
>arsenal of durability up soldier weapons
>feel sorrow
>>
File: 1408644175229.gif (2MB, 400x332px) Image search: [Google]
1408644175229.gif
2MB, 400x332px
>>175403934
>He doesn't know about the blue lynel spawn east of Zora's domain.
>>
>>175404224
If it's that easy, you should be able to post proof. I'm waiting.
>>
>>175403786
>farm lynels
>have lots of elec arrows and x3 or x5 bows
>just kill everything in the fucking path
fuck that shit
>>
File: 1492204697171.png (269KB, 850x425px) Image search: [Google]
1492204697171.png
269KB, 850x425px
>>175404520
>The Lynel in Ploymus Mountain
>Blue
>>
File: 1489367039589.jpg (287KB, 754x912px) Image search: [Google]
1489367039589.jpg
287KB, 754x912px
>>175404797
>He doesn't know...
>>
>>175404797
>east stops where I say it stops
>>
File: 1492651034742.png (190KB, 420x450px) Image search: [Google]
1492651034742.png
190KB, 420x450px
>>175405050
>>175405027
Still waiting for that proof. Unless your Lynel is swimming in the ocean.
>>
>>175404550
What is that headgear?
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (412KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
412KB, 1280x720px
How are your weekends going?
>>
>>175405695
The weather he is pretty hot, but otherwise good. Thanks for asking, Fierce Deity.
>>
>>175405601
Not him, but that's the Sheik mask, so you can cosplay as Sheik from Ocarina.
>>
>>175405970
let me guess, amiibo only?
>>
>>175406429
Yup, the Smash Bros Sheik amiibo.
>>
Out of all the battles with the divine beasts alongside the champion descendants, Vah Rudania's is the least fun. I got to have a high speed jet ski fishman water battle, and a lightning dodging sandseal desert chase. Compared to that, wandering up a mountain wasting my arrows on metal gear drones is boring as shit.
>>
>>175405695
Boring. third game
>get all amiibo armor
>only like the time set
>but use unupgraded fierce deity
>4 hours in
>all beasts down
>beat ganon
>like 2 seeds
>only 20 or so shrines
>forgot hylian shield
>cant stop
>starting a fourth game
>>
>>175406691
>Wasting arrows
you weren't aware of your surrounds, were you?
>>
>>175406691
You don't have to shoot a single arrow to complete that area, just magnesis the boxes
>>
>>175407020
>>175407037
It's still boring compared to the other beast battles. Even the high altitude laser dodging arrow battle was better than this.
>>
>>175407205
Using alternate ways to fight was fun for me, but none of the beast battles were particularly intensive
>>
File: WW_ganontower.jpg (84KB, 459x391px) Image search: [Google]
WW_ganontower.jpg
84KB, 459x391px
hold up
in light of Gannon taking on the form of a humanoid spider mech, all Malice and Guardian parts, mastering Shiekah tech to a level where he can manifest as it…

Check pic related
>>
>>175407517
>Riding on Sidon's back at 50 mph shooting down attacks wasn't intensive
What do you consider intensive?
>>
What's the weakest weapon in the game?
>>
>>175408060
Tree branch.
>>
>>175408060
Stick if you don't consider Korok Leaf to be a weapon.
>>
>>175408017
actually being under threat
>>
>>175408146
>>175408158
Got it.
Thanks!
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (434KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
434KB, 1280x720px
>Suddely realize it's been forever since it last rained.
>>
>>175408158
Korok leaf is pretty fun to use against the skeletons.
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_GamePad_01C94.jpg (200KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
200KB, 854x480px
I heard you could spawn lower lynels by having weapons, its not working.
>>
I honestly really like how the champions cheer you on while you fight the blight monsters in their divine beasts. Makes the fights feel a bit more personal.
>>
>sold my hearts/stamina to sad statue
>suddenly red lynels
>>
>>175410967
for really?
damn finally i can get the pics without getting jewed
>>
Quick question. When you got into a test of strength shrine, are the weapons the guardians uses random, or will that particular guardian always have the same weapons?
>>
>>175412691
Always the same weapons, but the boosts are random.
>>
>>175412784
Okay, thanks. Good to know.
>>
>>175410967
>Silver lynels are still there
Do I need to kill them and wait for a blood moon or something?
>>
I already have all 4 divine beasts done and bought everything from Kilton's shop, but he still doesn't say anything about Monster Medals for killing specific minibosses. Do I have to beat Ganon first before he gives them out?
>>
>>175413290
Yes.
>>
>>175413114
I don't know senpai not him but, maybe kill it and wait a blood moon to respawn it?
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (501KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
501KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (431KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
431KB, 1280x720px
>>
If Nintendo sold models or toys or something of the Divine Beasts, would anyone buy them?
>>
>>175413429
Took three out with delete arrows.
Will update.
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (432KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
432KB, 1280x720px
>>
Does anyone know which modest test of strength shrines have a guardian with an axe? I'm still trying to find an axe+.
>>
>>175414261
Nevermind, I found one.
>>
Whats the lewdest combo?
>>
File: 4LbAsbl[1].jpg (476KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
4LbAsbl[1].jpg
476KB, 1280x720px
I just noticed, the hammer and chisel this guy is using have goron emblems on them. I guess it makes sense the gorons are the authority on stone work, but it's a neat little worldbuilding detail that a stoneworker would be using goron tools.
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (384KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
384KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: IMG_1220.jpg (114KB, 370x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1220.jpg
114KB, 370x580px
>>175413607
>>175413814
>>175414064
>>175415437
Stop perving on Karson's girlfriend
>>
What happens if you collect 100 restless crickets before talking to the check out dude?
>>
>>175411583
>>175413114
I tested >>175410967 once and also got rid of everything else in my inventory (except arrows and rupees, like several hundred of each type except ancient, and about 200k rupees after vendoring everything possible), 2 red lynel spawn points (near giant horse area that I had killed) still spawned as silver after blood moon. So don't think you can downgrade lynels, unless you have to have much less arrows and rupees for it to work.
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (380KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
380KB, 1280x720px
>>175416173
He lives in Tarry Town now.
Sophie has needs.
>>
>>175401075
>Yunobo gets to see Daruk
>Sidon doesn't get to see Mipha again despite it being the one thing they wanted to do

Untill the heat death of the universe I will be mad about this, fishwife deserved better
>>
>>175410967
>>175413953
Update
>Blood moon
>All three lynels are silver
>Restart the game
>Still silver
>I still have a paper to write
Anon's a hack.
>>
>>175416901
The guy worked his butt off fixing up your house, stop trying to cuck him
>>
>>175416316
Just like with most other fetch quests in the game, you are given the option to give him the 10 (you don't need all 100) crickets right then and complete the quest as soon as you get it
>>
>>175383656
>link is literally a brain damaged child soldier
>>
>>175418768
This upsets me. I just spent half an hour collecting those bastards. For a game full of the little things this upsets me.
>>175383656
I'm curious to find out what Link's dad was like.
>>
File: 1491658934384.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491658934384.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>175418959
>"Link, do you remember what day it is tomorrow?"
>>
>>175419149
aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
>>
>>175419149
Sunday?
>>
>>175420224
>living in a timezone where tomorrow is sunday

how horrifying
>>
>>175420958
>Not living in the glorious US.
How horrifying.
>>
>>175421201
I miss vacations.
>>
>>175421723
Having vacations. What are those like?
>>
File: Cemu 2017-04-30 14-27-36-73.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cemu 2017-04-30 14-27-36-73.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>this motherfucker literally sleeps with a smirk on his face
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (397KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
397KB, 1280x720px
>>175417628
He's never coming back from Tarry Town. Never, and Sophie isn't a bit bothered.
>>
Whats everyone's overall opinion on BotW?
>>
>>175422493
Great game. Would fuck consensually.
>>
>>175418959
I wouldn't say brain damaged, but he's literally a swordsmanship prodigy and suddenly has the fucking fabled sword and is assigned to guard the heir to the royal family.

You'd just fucking shut up too and not try to disgrace yourself, your family, or have your conduct reflect poorly on your charge. Hell, imagine the gossip if the princesses knight was found trying to be too forthright with HER.

He's acting the only way he CAN act given the immense number of eyes on him.
>>
>>175234595
>I don't own the game legitimately because I pirate amiibo
Plenty of people buy the game but think amiibo is shit.

I just wanted to buy a 20 heart Wolf-Link off eBay, and some one is selling all 16 zelda amiibo spoofed NFC tags for like $40.
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (504KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
504KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (412KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
412KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: ã‚´ã‚´ã‚´ã‚´.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ã‚´ã‚´ã‚´ã‚´.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>It's just flying there... Menacingly!
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (473KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
473KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: Cemu 2017-04-30 14-52-29-59.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Cemu 2017-04-30 14-52-29-59.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>175423968
Y'know I at least expected a Korok seed or SOMETHING to be up here.
>>
>Upgrading my clothes for storming Hyrule Caslte
>Watching as Link gets molested by the Fairies as I increase the upgrade levels
This game is hilarious
I finally finished all my errands and I'd be ready to storm Hyrule Castle if I didn't have three goddamn essays standing in my way.
>>
>>175424525
Once you beat him, he lands there, so you wouldn't be able to collect a korok.
>>
File: zelink_memory.png (688KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
zelink_memory.png
688KB, 1280x720px
>>175422879
>Hell, imagine the gossip if the princesses knight was found trying to be too forthright with HER.

A pretty young princess who scampers around the kingdom alone with her handsome knight and turns away all suitors, I guarantee people where gossiping
>>
>>175424673
>first week back at uni
>have a test, a report, two sets of homework, a maple quiz and a chem lab timeline to do before thursday
>all I want to do is play Zelda instead

the plan is to do all this shit so I can justify getting blasted and playing zelda all of friday night
>>
>>175424739
I'm just imagining all the gossip sympathizes with Link
>Oh that poor boy, he has to put up with Zelda's bullshit all day just because of some sword
>I hear she takes him away with him to use as her personal sex slave
>She apparently forbids him from talking at all
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (421KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
421KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: justcrimesolvin'andshit.jpg (102KB, 432x558px) Image search: [Google]
justcrimesolvin'andshit.jpg
102KB, 432x558px
>Removing your weapon, bow, and shield and running around in full exploration mode
This is so much fun and it would be a lot better ifthe Yiga cunts wouldn't keep showing up.
>>
>Farosh flying around Floria Falls at 9AM
buddy, you're drunk, go home.
>>
>>175320802
>If OoT Link ended up with Zelda then TP Link would live in the fucking castle.
Unless OoT Link and Zelda's kid was a bastard who had to be exiled/hidden because Zelda ended up in a political marriage and the existence of the bastard would lead to a an issue with succession.

Besides, TP Link being a rancher doesn't mean his great great (repeating) granderfather was a rancher. OoT's father was a knight, so by that logic TP Link, a descendant of a knight, should be a knight.

Also, it's cool to see that you have the same profession as your ancestors.
>>
>>175424739
Considering they all thought Zelda was shit they probably wished they were anyone but Link
>>
>There are several weaponsmiths in the game
>Can't actually repair or upgrade any weapons
But you can replace champion weapons and that's it. Great.
>>
>>175426203
They ain't got time to fix your shit nigga
>>
>>175425992
That's the Malon shipper. He/she is always peddling that shit. You may as well be talking to a brick wall.
>>
i've upgraded everything (except amiibo tunics bc i don't have all the amiibos, but i have the materials necessary) and done everything except hit item and rupee cap. i'm finally running out of steam.

they said dlc will be out by 8/31 so i'm hopeful it comes out beforehand
>>
File: MK8_HyruleCircuit_Jump.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MK8_HyruleCircuit_Jump.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>175330898
>>175331131
>>175331156
>Too Mario Kart
You don't want to combine some rubber and ancient screws to create a new type of user-controlled speed guardian?
>>
>>175331131
>>175331156
>>175426298
These Amiibo have event triggers to keep some of the items from appearing before leaving the GP or before certain plot thingies. An easy solution for unusual content would be to hide it until the game had a star.
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (408KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
408KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (392KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
392KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (445KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
445KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>175422917
Sounds like excuses. Also you being a retard for buying pirated goods.
>>
>>175427585
just pirate pirated goods and skip the middle man
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (496KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
496KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (422KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
422KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (427KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
427KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (359KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
359KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (430KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
430KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>175428430
>>175428609
>>175428823
>You will never spend an evening drinking with Gerudo women
How do you think a noble pursuit tastes?
>>
File: 1491452211576.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491452211576.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>175419378
Now I can't stop imagining Zelda and Link's conversations going the same way

>Zelda: It wasn’t your violent nature that scared me. It was your house... your heart...

>Link: Stop it...

>Zelda: There wasn’t anything in your house –- only a bed and a small desk. It looked like a prison cell...

>Link: Zelda?

>Zelda: No weapon racks... no family pictures... not even a poster...

>Link: Zelda, I only use that house for sleeping.

>Zelda: A lifeless house... almost like your empty heart.
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (407KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
407KB, 1280x720px
>>175428913
Some mysteries aren't meant to be solved.
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (403KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
403KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: Zwov2WF[1].jpg (417KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Zwov2WF[1].jpg
417KB, 1280x720px
I never looked around this field much on the way to Hateno. What's with this circle of swords? I wonder, is this a grave site or do these represent something?
>>
>>175343451
A fascinating read, thank you.

>>175394084
Some more things of interest.

I had an auto save right before the last blood moon so I went to check out the Great Plateau, the latest blood moon which happened after I completed the map, some main quests and went on a Lynal killing spree didn't affect anything.

I think I'll avoid killing everything (Enemies and Flora) this time around until the next blood moon and just keep activating shrines. Just to see if number of blood moons itself is a factor.
>>
>>175429436
If you really want to know spoilers, this is where Link was defeated.
>>
>>175429707
Wow, yikes. I guess that explains it.
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (393KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
393KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>175429436
They talk about the area if you speak to npcs, there was a huge battle there where Hylian remnants were able to hold back the guardians trying to attack the Hateno area. It's why Hateno was able to survive

It turns out Link and Zelda were the ones who destroyed all those guardians
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (497KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
497KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (436KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
436KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (475KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
475KB, 1280x720px
>>
436KB, 1280x720px
>Gerudo manquin designers consider Link the model of femininity.
>>
>Good pictures of the Gerudo
Keep em coming. If you can get any good one's of Isha the jeweler, that'd be great.
>>
>>175431498
See >>175303667
Kinda running out of energy. Been to most of the town.
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (497KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
497KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (487KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
487KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (510KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
510KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (503KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
503KB, 1280x720px
>You thought you had a shit job.
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (454KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
454KB, 1280x720px
>>
430KB, 1280x720px
>>
430KB, 1280x720px
>>
436KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (447KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
447KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (454KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
454KB, 1280x720px
>Note to self: Don't stand over lit torch when lining up for screenstot
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (477KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
477KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (460KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
460KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>175432843
>>175432607
>>175432284
>Walking in sand wearing high heels
That's a good way to trip and fall.
>>
>>175435683
Have you seen their calves? They don't trip, the world simply trips around them.
>>
>>175431959
Hey, I just noticed something. When Link goes into selfie mode, you can see the Sheikah slate on his hip. So... how is he taking the picture?
>>
>>175435781
astral projection
>>
>HOLY SHIT A FROG
>LINK EAT THIS FROG OMG
>>
File: zeldafrog.jpg (48KB, 850x560px) Image search: [Google]
zeldafrog.jpg
48KB, 850x560px
>>175436490
Please do not bully Zelda
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (431KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
431KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (354KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
354KB, 1280x720px
>>
We need a new thread where the OP isn't a cluster fuck of links that no one looks up.

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Infobin<
http://pastebin.com/yDtHrpnN
http://pastebin.com/CtRd9Ajk (Amiibo drops)
http://pastebin.com/bWfAreV0 (Cooking guide)

>News/Developments<
DLC Expansion Pass announced:
http://zelda.com/breath-of-the-wild/news/special-announcement-from-eiji-aonuma/

>Zelda comics and Manga<
http://www.zeldalegends.net/?n=manga
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Zelda-no-Densetsu-Twilight-Princess

>Art Collection
https://www.flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

Lore and videos can be cut, what other fat can be culled?
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (416KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
416KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (465KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
465KB, 1280x720px
>>
>That music when you go to the castle
Holy shit, yes. This is what I want a Legend of Zelda game to sound like, not this minimalist tinkling piano fondling quiet time nonsense.
>>
>>175437821
That definitely looks like a bottle of whiskey.
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (468KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
468KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: bnddTvJ[1].jpg (451KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bnddTvJ[1].jpg
451KB, 1280x720px
Well, she wanted to grow these in the castle. I guess she got her wish.
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_GamePad_01C94.jpg (280KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
280KB, 854x480px
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (495KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
495KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>175430036
>Those soldiers were all dead, believing they had failed in their defense of the village.

at least Zelda's power finally manifesting saved Link from the same fate and made sure those men did not ultimately die in vain.
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (505KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
505KB, 1280x720px
>>
434KB, 1280x720px
>>
>trying to sneak into the castle to find stuff while avoiding guardians
This is so much fun, goddamn. I feel like Lupin the Third sneaking into the castle of Cagliostro.
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (446KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
446KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (441KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
441KB, 1280x720px
>>
New thread, fight me if you don't like I dumped the bloat that no one gives a shit about.

>>175439607
>>175439607
>>175439607
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (506KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
506KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (506KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
506KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (509KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
509KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (432KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
432KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (428KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
428KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>175405027
>>175405050
Not even that anon
Where?
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (440KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
440KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (461KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
461KB, 1280x720px
>>
444KB, 1280x720px
>>
434KB, 1280x720px
>>
444KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (478KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
478KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (472KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
472KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (493KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
493KB, 1280x720px
Thread posts: 784
Thread images: 243

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.