[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 772
Thread images: 164

File: 1485460453688.png (435KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1485460453688.png
435KB, 707x1000px
SPOILERS ONGOING AVOID THREAD IF NOT WANT

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>Link Compilation<
http://pastebin.com/ktUtxsNR (embed) (embed)

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Infobin<
http://pastebin.com/yDtHrpnN (embed) (embed)
http://pastebin.com/CtRd9Ajk (embed) (embed) (Amiibo drops)
http://pastebin.com/bWfAreV0 (embed) (embed) (Cooking guide)

>Sheikah Lore<
http://pastebin.com/Cvc3Ziwp (embed) (embed) (Appearances)
http://pastebin.com/KRTD4Rbt (embed) (embed) (Sheikah Symbol & Eye Symbols)
http://pastebin.com/AQ2qbbjV (embed) (embed) (Theories/History)

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video Playlist<
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVF6N4c4B12Iwz8bejLjo6iWYGlN6FxcT

>News/Developments<
DLC Expansion Pass announced:
http://zelda.com/breath-of-the-wild/news/special-announcement-from-eiji-aonuma/

>Zelda comics and Manga<
http://www.zeldalegends.net/?n=manga
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Zelda-no-Densetsu-Twilight-Princess

>Art Collection
https://www.flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

Previous: >>172036069
>>
warp complete
>>
Ganondorf isn't gone for good.
Convergence got it right, but downfall line is the base.
Literally none of this matters unless you care about the game lore.
We still don't know how Hylia pulled off turning back into a goddess IF it is actually her who answers the prayers.
The master sword is fucked up.
ALttP Link is strongest Link.
>>
So I heard you can get the master sword. What's the point if it just breaks like all the other weapons?
>>
I was saying dragon break as a joke but I looked it up and people are actually talking about the Zelda Dragon break
>>
>>172123297
It regenerates after 10 mins. And it cuts guardians down like fucking butter.
>>
>>172123297
It doesn't break technically, it "runs out of energy", which means it's unusable for a certain amount of time, but regenerates.

It does 30 dmg to normal enemies but 60 to Guardians.
>>
>>172123365
>>172123418
Speciba
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 208x243px
So, does Mipha's spear break, eventually? It's wrecking shit for me, but I don't want to overuse it on mobs if it's just going to shatter
>>
sorry
>>
>>172123670
Yeah, champion weapons all break.
The weapon smiths of each race will make you a new one for some flint, a diamond and a base version of that race's weapon.
>>
>>172123670
It does but if you go back to Zora's Domain, in the back of the general store there's a smith who will reforge it for you at any time, so long as you have a diamond and a Zora Spear which you can find there in the Domain.
>>
>>172123670
yes. but you can rebuild it.
>>
>>
>>172123760
What would Saria or Mido look Yahaha'd?

Also doesn't the Korok who gives you the shrine quest to follow the other jorok in the lost woods say it's her son or something? Doesn't that imply the Koroks have a life cycle and reproduce?
>>
Which is faster, Stealth or Dark link?
>>
>>172123750
>>172123746
Fair enough, though diamonds seem hard to come by
>>
>>172123961
Actually they're not at all, there's like twenty different people who will give you diamonds in exchange for common crap.

For example in Zora's Domain a guy will give you a diamond for every ten luminous stones which are common as shit.
>>
Is there a limit to how much you should invest in stamina or hearts until it becomes too easy? I don't want to feel too overpowered but I don't expect to play the game with three hearts either.
>>
>>172124087
It's less hearts and more Armor upgrades that can make the game too easy
>>
>>172124087
Stamina doesn't make the game “easier” so much as more convenient. You can climb longer/faster without stopping on ledges as often, and without having to eat stamina recovering food. you can also run and swim for longer periods of time, which is nice for simply getting around.
The only combat application is being able to spin2win longer and to be able to fire more arrows in bullet time, but both of these are kinda cheesy and abusable to begin with, even without stamina upgrades.

As for hearts, I'd say one row of hearts is about right for not getting instakilled by everything but still being able to die. As >>172124196 said though, it's armour upgrades that break the game.
>>
>>172124405
>>172124196
Oh fair enough. I've only upgraded the Hylian armour once so far but that's mainly because I like wearing it for looks as it has no other buffs. Shall I not upgrade anything else then? Or is one ormore upgrades okay?
>>
File: 1489186163671.jpg (136KB, 1308x733px) Image search: [Google]
1489186163671.jpg
136KB, 1308x733px
What races can cross breed in loz?
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/ZeldaInformer/status/845062886682710016/photo/1
https://mobile.twitter.com/ZeldaInformer/status/845062886682710016/photo/2
>>
where's the guy located you have to win a race up some hill against?
>>
When LttP Link was raising the dead with the Triforce, do you think he also revived all the innocent mind controlled soldiers he slaughtered?
>>
>>172124579
neat nod
>>
>>172124087
Don't worry about that, there will be a point in the game where you will steamroll through common monsters like Bokoblins, but you'll want to have hearts and upgraded armor ready to go in case you ever go to fight a Lynel or anything similar.
>>
>>172124573
Only one we know of is Gerudo-Hylian because Gerudo don't have males of their own.
>>
>>172124638
We see at least some dudes not mind controlled anymore.
They were not mentioned though. It sucks to be a nameless soldier in Hyrule. They probably lucked out.
>>
Do gentle horses behave better than wild horses at full bond?
>>
>crazy girl who's masturbating on an ancient ball is named Loone
cheeky cunts
>>
>>172125628
A gentle horse will just complain if you try to boost when the meter is empty, wild horses will throw you off of them.
>>
>>172125781
that's bull, I have three wild horses at full bond and they never throw me off for anything but getting fucking killed anymore.
>>
Just finished that drug dealer quest. Fucking hilarious.
>>
If I removed the underwear, what would I see?
>>
>>172126156
Who?
>>
I just got the quest to seek out the divine machines. Which direction are the busty brown muscle babes?

I know asking this question on 4chan might get me a trip to the fish people as a joke but seriously, in all actual literalness...

I must know where the amazonian women are
>>
>>172126604
They live in the harsh unforgiving desert in the south west.
>>
>>172126640
Thank you
>>
>>172126705
They're not too far in though, so if you hit the impassable sandstorm at the edge of the universe you've gone too far.
>>
>>172126604
don't listen to >>172126640
The fish people live in the southwest, the amazons are in the desert, but the desert is to the EAST, central east, just south of death mountain.
>>
>>172126559
There's this guy at Gerudo Canyon Stables who's offering you a Diamond for 50 Rushrooms. When you return, he'll insist that you had agreed on 55 shrooms. And he doesn't give you the Diamond directly; he put it in a chest behind the stables.
>>
>>172126795
... the quest was always 55, Anon.
He asks you for 55, the quest log says 55.
>>
>>172126795
>giving an addict his drugs
>>
>>172126793
death mountain sounds gorony. but at least now I might have a 50/50 chance
>>
>>172126793
Stop spreading lies, Anon.
>>
>>172127353
just south of death mountain, anon
the gorons are on death mountain, yes
>>
>>172126795
Ah, I see. I forgot about the drug reference. Thanks.
>>
Is there a way to see exact hours played on the switch version?
>>
>>172125193
But this doesn't make sense, it means that there arent real Gerudo around
>>
>Although their small mouths limit the size of prey items, the sharks have large throat cavities which are used as a sort of bellows valve. In this way nurse sharks are able to suck in their prey with a short, violent influx of water.

I want to fuck that fish
>>
File: 1490246069532.png (630KB, 870x608px) Image search: [Google]
1490246069532.png
630KB, 870x608px
>>172127931
>Not only wanting to fuck a fish, but a dead fish

disgusting
>>
>>172127813
No, just that there aren't pureblood Gerudo. Gerudo and Hylians could share a common ancestor which is why they can interbreed, but Gerudo traits could always be dominant, so all traits inherited from the mother would manifest. A trait inherited from a Hylian would have a very low chance of manifesting.

Obviously genetics and evolution in Zelda are already highly suspect and full of "a wizard did it" but it's not too far outside the realm of possibility anyway.
>>
>>172127985
>Wanting to fuck a genetic failure

right back at you m8
>>
Why does nobody talk about real best girl, Jerri (Robbie's wife)?
>>
File: zelda_sad.png (606KB, 1280x1121px) Image search: [Google]
zelda_sad.png
606KB, 1280x1121px
>>172128365
>>
>>172128498
Zelda stop wasting time shitposting and start praying
>>
Where can I get quick hearty bass?
>>
>hard mode DLC called Death of the Wild
>no overworld npcs outside of main towns
>people are all tired or sick
>shops have low stock and high prices
>no stables so you can only ride wild horses
>all your friends are actually dead and you don't get blessings
>blood moon every night
>divine beasts explode after beating them and they don't fire at ganon
>towns blame you and dislike you more and more with every beast you kill
>zelda is dead and ganon beats you in a cut scene after his fight
Where's my creepy pasta edgy dlc please
>>
File: sjLBplF.jpg (483KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sjLBplF.jpg
483KB, 1280x720px
>>172128613
Should be some here
>>
>the giga yigas with the windcleaver still automatically one shot you during the random appearances outside the base
I've just created hard mode
>>
>>172128391
Needs anti-aging rune applied
>>
>>172128768
thanks broskie
>>
There was an anon here the other day who asked if Yiga disappear if hit with ancient arrows or if they get eviscerated too, the answer is yes they get destroyed like every other enemy and they don't drop anything
>>
File: Fierce_Deity.png (366KB, 601x883px) Image search: [Google]
Fierce_Deity.png
366KB, 601x883px
Was the Fierce Deity a sheikah? He does looks like one
>>
>>172124573
Gerudo and Hylian are the only confirmed one, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was all human races, as Sheikah and Hylians seem even closer than Gerudo and Hylian.

My big question in the Zora, though. Aside from the racist old advisor, nobody seemed to have a problem with the idea of the princess marrying a Hylian. You'd think that the king would only want her to marry someone who she could have children with.
>>
File: IMG_4219.jpg (14KB, 327x60px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4219.jpg
14KB, 327x60px
>>172128391
>have you met my son
>yes
>talk to her again
>same dialogue
>select "no" option this time to see other dialogue
>she whispers "but you said earlier that you did meet him..." before continuing

This game
>>
>>172129304
Holy shit that's actually really impressive.
>>
>>172129242
Generally if a member of the royal family marries someone "undesirable" they abdicate and it passes on the the next one

So Sidon would be forced to marry someone
>>
>>172125753
>no doujin of Link giving Loone some new balls to slobber over
>>
>>172129304
>the goron at the entrance to goron city
>why are you here?
>divine beast
>he talks about vah rudania
>talk to him again
>why are you here?
>business/pleasure
>"but he was talking about some divine bees earlier"
>>
>>172129139
nah hes just all the hopes and dreams of the entire town rolled into a single entity of wrath
>>
>>172124573
I hope twili and hylians
I like to think Link and Midna as a family
>>
>>172129093
Thanks I'm about to turn this into a rated T game.
>>
File: Ice.png (73KB, 238x176px) Image search: [Google]
Ice.png
73KB, 238x176px
Can some really nice anon please tell me where the absolute fuck this shrine is? I've climbed and flew all over this mountain where it's supposedly at and looked all around the bottom and the top.
I feel like it's not even real at this point after two hours of looking
>>
File: 1490539674832.png (67KB, 238x176px) Image search: [Google]
1490539674832.png
67KB, 238x176px
>>172129878
under here
>>
>>172129878
I don't know which one that is but it's probably inside the mountain
>>
I like to take shitty compendium photos.

My photo of Dinraal only shows the black hole it fucks off into.
>>
There's this one underground shrine in the north of the map, right next to the target practise area were you meet the Rito guy. It's adjacent to a lake and you can see it through a crack in the rock, but I have no idea how to access it. There's aren't any bombable walls nearby, nor did I see any of those round platforms.
>>
File: bINTSlZ.jpg (371KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bINTSlZ.jpg
371KB, 1280x720px
>>172129878
Right here man
>>
>>172130421
Keep traveling up the river and you'll find it
>>
>>172130628
Thanks.
>>
File: Lynel.jpg (200KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lynel.jpg
200KB, 1280x720px
Finally got all three with their max damage.
Guess, that's it. The wait for the DLC begins.
>>
>>172131061
This is impressive, good job my dude. At what point did you finish the main quest? Wait till the end or just get it over with earlier and do side stuff later?
>>
>>172131207
I finished it at the end.
It was way too easy this way, though.

I might create a second user and test some speed running just to get a challenge out of the last fight if I get bored.
>>
has anyone actually gotten all 900 korok seeds
>>
File: 1470527410977.jpg (82KB, 557x671px) Image search: [Google]
1470527410977.jpg
82KB, 557x671px
>just found out like 100 hrs in there is armor that gives +attack meaning it makes all weapons last 50% longer
why the FUCK didn't i do labrinyths earlier
>>
>>172131551
yeah, many people did on this board.

Do star pieces drop more frequently at night?
>>
>>172131696
Oh shit I need to find this
>>
>>172131551
>>172131884

What am I doing wrong, where ARE they? I've found like 20. I'm so confused.
>>
>>172124084
Well, then. I think I can start stabbing more shit with that thing with more confidence, now
>>
>>172131969
go exploring my dude
>>
>>172131696
You can also buy it in Tarrey Town for like 2000 Rupees a piece. A bloke there eventually moves in that sells all the chestloot only armour pieces (including the initial old worn shirt and trousers).
Nintendo gave us the option to sell armour, so this guy is there in case you do so... or I guess the other intention is to actually own multiple copies and dye them different shades to go full Fashion Link, if the Gerudo Vai vendor's urging to own a different shade is anything to go by.
>>
>>172127659
Go to your profile, it's the icon on the upper left. The timer only shows up after 10 days though
>>
>>172131969
You can use them to upgrade your inventory, but if you collect all 900 Nintendo literally gives you shit for it
>>
Anyone got the Tallus World Tour map?
>>
>>172131969
HOW TO FIND THOSE LITTLE LEAF-FACED CUNTS 101

CHAPTER ONE: ROCK PATTERNS
If you're ever out and about on your adventures, you might notice strange rock patterns on the ground. Strange, incomplete rock patterns. There will be a small rock nearby, stasis selection will highlight it. Place the rock in the right spot, and voila! One korok seed!

CHAPTER TWO: CUBE PATTERNS
Cube patterns are found mostly on walls, but some can be sitting on the ground instead. There's always two of them, and one of them will be missing a cube. There's a metal cube nearby, usually sitting on the complete pattern, but it can be elsewhere close by. Simply put it in place with magnesis and voila! One korok seed!

CHAPTER THREE: CIRCLES
Sometimes, you'll notice small rock formations in the water, a small circle of rocks sticking out of the surface, usually near cliffs or bridges. Again, there will be a small rock nearby, usually several. Simply toss a rock into the circle and voila! One korok seed.

CHAPTER FOUR: NATURAL HIDING SPOT
lift up every single rock you see, especially the ones in weird spots like in trees or under boulders. every single one of them. theres a korok under about 90% of suspicious rocks.

CHAPTER FIVE: LEAVES WITH FAIRY DUST
Usually in some hard to reach place, these are just koroks going about their lives, but invisible. Simply interact with the weird cloud and voila! One korok seed. Some are on the move, but none are hard to catch up to.

CHAPTER SIX: RACES/HORSE HURDLES
You may have seen one of those starting points already. A stump with an arrow on it, step on it, a ring appears and starts to count down. Get your lazy ass over to that ring before it runs out and voila! One korok seed. There's a few you'll need your horse for, but you can just mark those and come back later.

CHAPTER SEVEN: FOOD OFFERING
All throughout Hyrule, there's little food offerings, usually apples, but bananas are not unheard of. (Cont.)
>>
Hmm someone selling new Link and Zelda SSB amiibos on amazon for $2.60 each.

Here's hoping it's not a scam.
>>
>>172132553
Small frog statues, each with their own little plate, each with their own food, except one. Simply add the missing food, and voila! One korok seed.
Protip: afterwards, you can take all food items for free!

CHAPTER EIGHT: FLOWER TRAILS
You may have noticed one of these small, yellow flowers already. They disappear when you touch them. Don't fret though, a new one will pop up nearby in a second or two. Touch that one, and the next, and so on, and eventually there will be a white flower. That's the last one. Touch it, and voila! One korok seed!

CHAPTER NINE: ARCHERY
These little tests are marked by a tiny wind vane. Step up close, and one or more balloons will appear, moving more often than not. Shoot each one with an arrow, and voila! One korok seed! Be warned though, these balloon shooting ranges are not the only archery koroks. Sometimes, you'll want to shoot at suspiciously placed apples, acorns stuck in hollow trees, or anything that looks strange.

CHAPTER TEN: BOULDERS
If there's one or a few boulders just sitting there for no reason, it's usually a korok hiding spot, and there'll be a hole nearby. Use any means necessary to get the boulder in the hole, and voila! One korok seed. You'll also run into ball-and-chain situations, you can simply magnesis those into their tree stump holes.

CHAPTER ELEVEN: TREE PATTERNS
In your travels, you will run across a lot of fruit trees, usually apple trees, but cacti can grow fruit, too! Sometimes, three identical ones will be growing in a row! Well, nearly identical. One of them will have more fruits than the other. Remove the excess fruits, and only those, until all trees are exactly the same, and voila! One korok seed!

Thank you for your attention. There's nine hundred of the little shits, but you need only 441 for all inventory upgrades.
>>
>>172131551
Finished yesterday.
But I'm missing 2~3 location names for the 100%.
>>
Can someone who spoofed the Amiibo tell me the upgrade costs for the Fierce Deity armor set?
Is it 4 Star Fragments per piece or actually 10 like Sheik's Mask?
And what are the other materials?

I want to farm them ahead for MM's Amiibo release.
>>
>>172133043
>CHAPTER ELEVEN: TREE PATTERNS
I fucking knew those were Korok related, but I had no idea how to trigger the YAHAHA. Thank you.
>>
now that the dust has FINALLY settled
we can all agree that sidon is best husbando, yes?
>>
>>172133043
>>172132553

There is also
Counting Flowers - five groups of flowers that you have to step on in numerical order. They're the same flowers as the flower trail, except they're all already in the word, a single flower, then a pair, then a triplet, then four, then five.

Diving Circles - Rings of plants in ponds and lakes you have to drop Link into (you're meant to dive in, but gliding over and releasing works so long as it is a decent height).

Addendium to Archery: The fukken standalone acorns you have to break can be literally anywhere. Dangling on a chain under bridges, from ceilings in dark corners of abandoned Castles, and yes, lodged in tree hollows.

I've still never noticed one of tree pattern ones, even after being told they exist.
>>
I've beaten all beasts but not Ganon yet when everything turns silver; is it nonetheless too late for me to find blue Lynels?
>>
>>172135646
>I've still never noticed one of tree pattern ones, even after being told they exist.
there is one on the south east side of Akkala that can be seen from a good distance
>>
>>172132553
>>172133043
>>172135646
This shit is super helpful, thanks!
>>
File: afecf7091b-1486826749711.png (190KB, 415x476px) Image search: [Google]
afecf7091b-1486826749711.png
190KB, 415x476px
>900 koroks gets you a gold turd

>mfw i realize that each korok seed itself is a small turd
>>
>Desert Voe doesn't make you run faster in the day
>Vai disguise doesn't make you run faster around men
>Zora armor doesn't make you run faster in the rain
Sad
>>
File: 1488855979150.jpg (68KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1488855979150.jpg
68KB, 699x485px
>shoot korok with ancient arrow
>he disappears

so that's what they're in the game for
>>
How the hell do I go about getting all those guarduan parts for the ancient set? I did all the shrines, but going back and fighting the guardians only gets me one or two gears a fight when I need 20 plus more for upgrades

Best farming methods?
>>
File: swift swim.gif (420KB, 576x519px) Image search: [Google]
swift swim.gif
420KB, 576x519px
>>172136210
>Zora armor doesn't make you run faster in the rain
I already never take the Zora Armor off but if it had that bonus I would take it off even less
>>
>>172136496

Forgotten temple and areas around the Castle

>>172136210

Desert Voe should have given sand movement up and Rito outfit should've given snow movement as well
>>
>>172136496
Cut off their legs before killing them, that gets you some additional parts. Also, what the hell did you do with all those guardian parts? I've done 74 shrines, didn't farm guardians intentionally and I have
>164 screws
>105 springs
>73 gears
>49 shafts
>14 cores
>4 giant cores

going where >>172136830 suggested seems like a good idea
>>
>>172136496
In my experience, the guardian turrets in upper Hyrule Castle drop stupid amounts of gears when you kill them.
>>
>>172136467
wait.. can you make any NPC disappear with those?
>>
which doggos lead to treasure? I can only get them to follow me
>>
So what do you do when the hylian shield breaks? Is there another one anywhere?
>>
>>172137359
Put more food down. I think it needs 3 or 4 items of food for them to lead you somewhere.
>>
>>172137509
You can buy a new one in Tarrey Town.
>>
>>172136830
Forgotten Temple is full of decaying guardians and these don't drop cores.

>>172136496
Small guardians starting from level 3 drop everything.
And all other guardians except the decaying ones as well.
Just roam Hyrule Field or something like that and re-do Major Test of Strength shrines.
>>
>>172132553
>>172133043
>>172135646
And also single flowers that you have to touch, then find agaim, usually setting up some sort of sequential path. And magnetic ball and chain puzzles. And also target balloons in trees and gaps between mountain ridges. And inside ice blocks on mountains.
>>
>>172137359
After the hearts appear for the first time it still needs at least 3x meat (or something along these lines) to lead you to a treasure.
The only two that give you something good are Snowfield Stable and Lurelin Village. Both are Star Fragments.
>>
>>172137518
>>172138162
thanks
>>
>>172138162
Do those chests not appear unless you befriend the dog? They're never that far from the stable, i'm surprised I hadn't stumbled upon them on my own.
>>
>>172137991
wait, you can re-do test of strength shrines?
>>
>horse god gets angry if you were the cause of your horses death
It was an accident please
>>
>>172135923
Fug.

It is literally going to be every single instance of those triple trees on the map isn't it. I thought it was just lazy tree placement, that looked awkward on the map. BUT NO IT WAS YAHAHA!
>>
>>172139181
Yeah, the Guardians whithin the Shrines respawn during Blood Moon, too.
>>
>>172139181
The robots inside respawn after blood moon
>>
>>172138842
Yeah, you need to befriend it first.
>>
>>172137998
>>172132553
>>172133043
>>172135646

Under rocks under piles of dead leaves.
Under rocks under bombable rocks.
Under rocks under those big slabs of rock.
Under rocks under boulders.
>>
>>172139234
What happens specifically? I'm too much of a coward to kill one of my virtual horses, even if I haven't used any of them in over a week.
>>
>>172139628
She asks if you think horses are just tools, and if you're just reviving it to kill it again
She says she's sure you did it on accident and you're spared her wrath FOR NOW
Doesn't cost anything to revive the horses either
>>
File: 1480190527135.png (214KB, 858x650px) Image search: [Google]
1480190527135.png
214KB, 858x650px
Hey is Epona an unusable cunt to anyone else?
No matter where I am, she never comes when I whistle.
>>
>Get 100%
>Finished all quests
>Complete compendium
>All armor collected/upgraded
A-am I free?
>>
Shit you know what would be kinda cool, if you sleep at your house during a blood moon the town gets raided and you wake up in the middle of the night with no items and have to rely on the things you stuck in your display racks to fight off the invasion
>>
File: 1484218961282.gif (579KB, 351x291px) Image search: [Google]
1484218961282.gif
579KB, 351x291px
>double teamed by octorock
>see one and run at it
>the one behind me shoots at me and misses
>hits and kills the other octorock
>>
>>172135902
there's a blue lynel inside the castle, bro.
>>
I need some cooking help.

What's the best 2 cold resistance recipe you guys know of?

I can only think of 5x sunshroom which gives 12:30, it takes 3x to get the 2 resistance effect each mushroom adds 2:30 duration.

But there's got to be a way to stretch out my sunshrooms more efficiently.
>>
>climbing down hyrule bridge
>hear a scream
>climb back and defeat yiga member who is scaring a girl
>she approaches me and asks if I wanna fuck
>it's another yiga member
I stopped my nut child hunt for this?
>>
Eastmost penninsula is the secret.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuhOtub5deA
>>
What's the highest your defense can go up to? I'm going to fight off more guardians without parrying back their lasers some more. Right now I'm at 43 defense.
>>
>>172141117
You will need three Sunshroom to get double cold resistance.
Afterward you simply need to add materials for time extension.
The best ones are dragon horns which extend it to 30 minutes but they're a pain in the ass to get.
Just save before you cook and add a Monster Extract.
3x Sunshroom, 1x Monster Extract.
This will give you double resistance and maximum duration if the RNG likes you.
>>
>>172141598
You can also go 2x Sunshroom, 2x Spicy Pepper, and 1x Monster Extract if you're low on Sunshrooms.
>>
Does the soldier armor you can get in Hateno get a set bonus when upgraded?

Is it worth?
>>
Where can I find electric darners? I assume it's either the oasis or somwehere in faron but I can't find them
>>
>>172141958
No it doesn't.
Simply gives you more than average defense.
>>
>>172141598
>>172141775

I'm doing some elixir experimentation.

If I have 2 sunshrooms and either 2 summerwing butterflies or 2 warm darners, or a warm saffina and 1 summerwing butterfly or warm darner (1 darner or butterfly is required or the recipe will fail), and then a monster part it gets the 2 resistance and duration depending on monster part. Moblin guts gives 13:10 which is already better than the 12:30 I got for 5 sunshrooms so that's a start.

Dragon horns you say? That's kind of a pain in the ass but I bet I could get Naydra's pretty easy. The spot I farmed her at for my champion's tunic puts you almost level with her in a narrow space so the shot is almost unmissable.
>>
>>172141958
It doesn't get a set bonus, it's benefit is having the highest defense for most of the game. The only thing with better defense is the Champ Tunic, and the sets with equal def. are the Ancent Armor and Wild set, and both of those are lategame.
>>
File: KE2Sr88.png (404KB, 436x441px) Image search: [Google]
KE2Sr88.png
404KB, 436x441px
>A Major Test of Strength

Fuck
>>
>>172142361
I'm at the point where I can do the Modest Tests without getting hit at all, are the Major Tests a big difficulty spike?
>>
I wonder if the drill shafts do more damage against Talus
>>
File: 1466960353317.png (4MB, 2078x2741px) Image search: [Google]
1466960353317.png
4MB, 2078x2741px
I WANT TO FUCK FI
>>
>urbosa's fury doesn't kill all the keese in those keese swarms

words cannot describe my mad right now
>>
>>172142494
Well, the enemy has 3,000 hp in the one I stumbled into, and all my weapons were either broken or shit. I need two more hearts to get that fucking Master Sword, too. Allegedly it turns Guardians into a joke.
>>
File: Materials.jpg (3MB, 4310x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Materials.jpg
3MB, 4310x3000px
>>172142142
Here's some help.
>>
File: wrong.gif (1MB, 480x287px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.gif
1MB, 480x287px
>>172123134
>ALttP Link is strongest Link.
>>
>>172142651
>will power down over being used on common enemies
>tries to kill you

Is this revenge for SS?
>>
>>172142775
Not the ones in the tests though. They are not corrupted. No evil to banish.
>>
>>172142815

YES

This is exactly what I needed. You're a hero anon.
>>
>>172142815
>gourmet meat
>dropped by the most dangerous mammals
Yeah, those wolves are soooo dangerous

>duration factor
>factor
>>
>>172143247
Fight me, then.
What pussy do you throw into the arena versus the guy who bitchslapped Ganon at his strongest, with the Triforce in his hands? In the worst timeline, in the corrupted sacred realm? What arsenal does he have? Does he even have a magic bar?
>>
>found a twili map in a cave
Mida baby daddy is coming home
>>
>>172144030
>having no magic bar is a disadvantage when botw link can use magic without one
lmao

remind me, is LttP Link the one that managed to use the Master Sword so hard he broke it?
>>
File: 1489699496604.jpg (250KB, 800x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1489699496604.jpg
250KB, 800x1097px
>>172144260
What if you end up like this? How will you continue your adventures?
>>
Don't forget about the Tetraforce:
▲ ▲
▲ ▲
>>
>>172144794
What's the fourth piece represent?
>>
>>172144260
Midna is probably dead by now
>>
File: 1480600242798.jpg (25KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1480600242798.jpg
25KB, 306x306px
it's another "the final boss is just some giant rampaging monster that doesn't even attack you" episode
>>
File: 1485273035226.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485273035226.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Can I get banned for using the skyward sword and majoras mask amiibos in botw?
>>
>>172144972
Paya's buttcheek
>>
>>172145406

>banned
>in a single player game

how they even going to find you if there's no multiplayer element where other players report you and bring your cheating to their attention?
>>
File: 1489290692040.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
1489290692040.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
>>172145125
>tfw she probably married some literal who
>>
taking screenshots from the Wiiu is kind of a pain in the ass, you end up having to spam your facebook or twitter friends.
>>
>>172145260
Just because he's hatred and malice incarnate doesn't mean he can't stop to appreciate the scenery
>>
File: Nw92PS1.png (261KB, 1077x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Nw92PS1.png
261KB, 1077x1280px
>>172145436
>>
>>172144260

is there really anything twilight related in BotW aside from the Memory Cutscene (no the "mirror of twilight" isn't actually the mirror of twilight)
>>
File: 1270012403642.png (35KB, 697x656px) Image search: [Google]
1270012403642.png
35KB, 697x656px
>>172144748
your adventures just go from whatever the hell you was doing before to exploring her ass crack with your mouth all day.
>>
>>172145787
Just post directly to 4chan or upload to imgur (the mobile version) or tinypic.
>>
>>172145787
You can upload images to any file hosting site. Social media shit is just the default.
>>
>>172145573
Thanks anon I'm dumb sometimes and needed the reassurance
>>
>>172144260
Where?
>>
>>172145850
This is a Christian image board
>>
>>172146032
>>172146025

how? I only see Twitter, Facebook, and Tumblr
>>
File: 800px-Zelda_SNES.jpg (109KB, 800x563px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Zelda_SNES.jpg
109KB, 800x563px
Which is the best version of A Link to the Past?

http://zelda.gamepedia.com/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_A_Link_to_the_Past#Ports_and_Remakes

>Link to the Past (SNES) 1992
>Four Swords (Game Boy Advance) 2002
>>
>>172147097
Use the browser.
>>
>>172147056
But Zelda promotes witchcraft.
>>
My friend is enamoured with this giant horse he got. He ran into it while we were talking over Skype and he couldn't stop fawning over how big it was. He jokingly says that it's sexy and that he wants to fuck it, but I can't help but think.
>>
>>172132971
step 1: Buy the Action Replay PowerSaves For Amiibo
Step 2: Install it, the software is shit but just keep brute forcing it
Step 3: Download NFC codes, place in \Users\(you)\PowerSaves for Amiibo
Step 4: Click Power Tag, select .bin file
Step 5: Your Power Tag is now any fucking Amiibo you want

Amazon Link -
https://www.amazon.com/Action-Replay-Powersaves-Amiibo-Character/dp/B00WRLS7KK

NFC Codes
http://www.mediafire.com/file/a4lk2t12i1w2ife/Powersaves_For_AMIIBO.rar
>>
>>172147290
witchcraft was never stated to be bad or good. Translation mistake in the bible. ;)
>>
>>172132971
It's a scam.
>>
>>172131696
Mmmmm why didn't you cook attack food ?
>>
>>172147443
>jokingly
Yeah, sure
>>
>>172139806
I like to explore around with a hylian set and just use the weapons I find around and those from enemies
Is far more enjoyable than using the endgame weapons
>>
File: 1487062482988.jpg (483KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487062482988.jpg
483KB, 1920x1080px
Where do I get electric darnier and does this girl give me a good reward for making her sisters day
>>
>>172148013
Beedle sells some in the Riverside Stable.
>>
>>172133043
>>172132553
/vg/ is the best board.

This is so helpful. Not just quoting some shitty walkthrough, not just a link to letmegooglethatforyou, not just "git gud", 2 lengthy posts with actual effort put in to helping fellow anons enjoy a game. And it's well written.

Thanks my dude, keep it up
>>
>>172147518
>shitty translation has shaped entire lives and cultures

Really made me think
>>
>>172147261

well.. I went to imgur, went to make a new post but I can't do anything from there. Like there's no screenshot taken to post.
>>
File: ReginaldKillsHimself.png (15KB, 265x329px) Image search: [Google]
ReginaldKillsHimself.png
15KB, 265x329px
>>172145436
>There's STILL no accurate art of Paya's butt
>>
>>172147518
It was meant to be "evil spell-user" instead of witch, right?

>>172148459`
Imagine how different things would have been. Of course, we wouldn't have the sexy taboo of wicked witches trying to temp you and stuff.
>>
Is there a more compressed scan of the piggyback botw guide yet? I do have the link to the 350 mb version, but thats huge
>>
File: 1470598371487.png (4KB, 160x140px) Image search: [Google]
1470598371487.png
4KB, 160x140px
>bokoblin with meteor rod jumping up and down amazed by the fact that he can melt ice

i just can't handle all these small details

game of the decade
>>
File: 1416249936993.gif (880KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1416249936993.gif
880KB, 200x200px
>spend about two hours fighting the Lynell above the Zora Domain
>Finally kill the fucking asshole and tell my friend
>Friend tells me I was SUPPOSED to sneak around him and steal the arrows.
>mfw
Is he telling the truth? Did I make it hard for no reason?
>>
>lewd posting
At least post best girls you fuck.

You do know the best girls, right anon?
Right?
>>
Christ why did we get all the retards
>>
>>172149520
Yup.
>>
>>172149520
>Not Za Warudo this shit.

I was expecting Dio Brando, I got a faggot.
>>
Hmm, posting to imgur and 4chan directly it doesn't want to upload. Guess I'll use my junk twitter account.
>>
>>172148905
>It was meant to be "evil spell-user" instead of witch, right?
It's the same thing, it's just that the meaning of words changes over time. The modern definition of witch is "female spellcaster" with connotations of more "natural" magic than a sorceress or wizardess rather than "evil spellcaster," the same way "daemon" used to mean any spirit (up to and including angels, as well as the genius locii or spirits of places) and now means "evil spirit" or often more specifically "fallen angel," likely owing to the rejection of pagan daemons.

The Bible itself condones magic, provided it is of a godly nature. My favourite biblical wizard is Elijah, he went so far as to drop fireballs on groups of soldiers coming to meet him because he thought they meant him ill and after the third time this happened God had to intervene and tell him to stop doing that and hear them out for once (but certainly did not abandon Elijah as his prophet). Jesus, too, performed many miracles (magical acts) similar to those performed by Elijah, and even laid curses and used his tongue (his voice) as both a literal and figurative weapon.
>>
>>172148767
If you mirror one then it becomes accurate.
>>
>>172149568
Purah?

>>172149770
Thank you for giving me this education. I love learning from 4chan.
>>
File: 9wdP3kK.jpg (1MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
9wdP3kK.jpg
1MB, 2880x1800px
>mfw discovering new animals 120 hours in
>>
>>172149723
Wait, really? I fought him head on as well. Didn't take me two hours though, I know how to time my dodges.
>>
File: 1488813152885.png (174KB, 800x714px) Image search: [Google]
1488813152885.png
174KB, 800x714px
>he wastes his ancient weapons on guardians and doesn't know he can just parry their lasers for easy wins
>>
>>172148371

Thanks

I expected more than a silver rupee
>>
>>172149520
>>172150117
They literally tell you to sneak around it but it's easy to miss
>>
File: 9dbcfea443-1486854411129.jpg (17KB, 248x251px) Image search: [Google]
9dbcfea443-1486854411129.jpg
17KB, 248x251px
>>172148917
>ANOTHER BOKOBLIN INSIDE THE ICE

>HE WAS TRYING TO FREE HIS FRIEND
>>
>>172150117
I admittedly fucked up my dodges. Took me a few hits to adjust to his swings and then it was easy

Tedious as hell though.
>>
>>172150059
Best girls are True Midna and Paya.
>>
File: l7dll9L.jpg (428KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
l7dll9L.jpg
428KB, 1280x720px
yggdrasil is fucking dead
>>
File: ps.jpg (340KB, 1000x1055px) Image search: [Google]
ps.jpg
340KB, 1000x1055px
>>172147465
Anon should really pay attention if it actually has the Power Tag included.
>>
File: tumblr_omx3koVXy01sd0rnio1_1280.jpg (495KB, 800x837px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omx3koVXy01sd0rnio1_1280.jpg
495KB, 800x837px
>>172149568
>>
>>172150473
There's a lot of dead deku trees around, even one on the plateau.
>>
>>172150496
Even so, NFC tags are cheap
>>
File: 1424448262782.png (1MB, 753x1016px) Image search: [Google]
1424448262782.png
1MB, 753x1016px
>>172150348
>tfw save most lewds from others shitposting so have zero true Midna porn
>>
>>172150473
Where is this? Map pic?
>>
>>172150540
That is not a best girl.
>>
File: iPWaJB0.jpg (494KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
iPWaJB0.jpg
494KB, 1280x720px
>>172150789
Here
>>
File: 8gebp9jhybly.jpg (312KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
8gebp9jhybly.jpg
312KB, 1836x3264px
Where don I find Kass to give me the Spring of Power song?

I've already solved it without him
>>
>>172151096
Thanks senpai
>>
File: 100.jpg (344KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
100.jpg
344KB, 1280x720px
Finally done. The wait begins.
>>
Are hinox parts useful for anything? Or can I sell them?
>>
>>172151405
Oh, also molduga parts
>>
I want to fuck Sidon
>>
>>172151405
>>172151541
Molduga/Hinox parts are 99% useless, just sell them for Mon
>>
>>172151405
>>172151541
Both upgrade some armours though I don't remember which ones. But they're easy to get more of.
>>
>>172151405
You need them to upgrade the Soldier and Fireproof armors.

>>172151541
Sand Boots and Radiant set.
>>
File: C73jKnYVYAALsSb.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C73jKnYVYAALsSb.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
post fashion
>>
If you open a chest in a shrine, but don't take the item from it because your inventory is full, does it still count towards the little symbol next to the shrine name on your map, or do I have to take the item from it?
>>
>>172151651
>>172151682
>>172151702
Cool, I can afford the edglord set now
>>
>>172151719
You have to take the item from it. It's retarded, but that's just how it goes.
>>
File: C73jcTnVMAABDKB.jpg (150KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C73jcTnVMAABDKB.jpg
150KB, 1200x675px
Now this is nice. 2 sunshrooms 2 peppers, 1 dragon horn
>>
>>172151878
Oh well, at least now I have some more stuff to do.
>>
>>172152063
>Spicy Fruit and Mushroom Mix
>Bolson's face
>>
>>172150286
What a nice guy. I wish I could be friends with him.
>>
How did Deya village even get flooded
>>
File: C73h8JRU8AAQ28h.jpg (144KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C73h8JRU8AAQ28h.jpg
144KB, 1200x675px
>>172152240

... I have just the reaction for that too.
>>
File: fairy in a bottle.jpg (142KB, 1000x1542px) Image search: [Google]
fairy in a bottle.jpg
142KB, 1000x1542px
>>172154101
100 years in a coma has to do something to your brain.
>>
>>172154101
m-maybe
But I'm talking about Paya and True Midna.
>>
>>172154540
Imp Midna is handy dandy travel size though.
>>
>>172154665
Sure, but True Midna is literal perfection.
>same personality as imp form but tall and beautiful as fuck

Paya is better though
>>
File: 61906343_p0.jpg (238KB, 659x1200px) Image search: [Google]
61906343_p0.jpg
238KB, 659x1200px
>>172154101
Why is Mipha happy?
>>
File: crossdressing_couple.png (453KB, 900x933px) Image search: [Google]
crossdressing_couple.png
453KB, 900x933px
>>172155228
She's just a slut
>>
>>172155228
>there will never be art of gerudo link fucking Mipha
>there will never be art of gerudo link fucking one of the thicc gerudo
I don't know which is worse.
>>
File: tumblr_omsa43JhJA1rhz8y0o1_500.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omsa43JhJA1rhz8y0o1_500.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>172155228
Because she is purest waifu and is happy that Link is happy
>>
File: trap_zelink.jpg (164KB, 1280x799px) Image search: [Google]
trap_zelink.jpg
164KB, 1280x799px
>>172155446
Zelda wins again
>>
So I'm trying to figure out the exact triggers for what causes monsters to get more powerful.

Managed to rule out spirit orbs. Completing Divine Beasts does affect certain areas (Like the Colosseum.) But for the most part, it's going to be the amount of monsters you kill. How many does it take to trigger and upgrade? Not many because I've been actively trying to avoid combat and just kill enough to upgrade armor. But I've had not only some monsters go from blue to black, but weapons have upgraded to 2nd tier.

Maybe the amount of towers activated plays a part in this?
>>
>>172154101
I want to be a best girl
>>
>>172155558
>There's still no cum edit of this

You're right though, there's almost none. It's fucking ridiculous, gerudo are perfection.
>>
>>172155712
finish your shrines you monster
>>
>>172155712
I haven't done any of the main story and I have all silver enemies....well aside from that one red lynel in the Colosseum but the rest are silver.

I just murdered a lot of enemies and did 80-90 shrines
>>
File: C6dBM3WVQAA3qRV.jpg_large.jpg (142KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C6dBM3WVQAA3qRV.jpg_large.jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
>>172155620
I bet he chose both.
>>
File: triggerfish990.jpg (168KB, 990x718px) Image search: [Google]
triggerfish990.jpg
168KB, 990x718px
>>172156226
>Zelda was Links 3rd choice waifu

How can Zeldafags even compete
>>
>>172148913
please? ;_:
>>
>>172156226
He chose Zelda
>>
>>172155712
I could not get a silver Lynel to spawn with 2.5 divine beasts finished ( I.e. I hadn't talked to riju after a completing the divine beast) but they spawned the first blood moon after I finished the 4th. So, feels like 3 or 4 divine beasts need to be finished to get silver Lynel
>>
>>172156347
Zelda is his second love now that Mipha is kill. She's getting sloppy seconds.
>>
>>172144469
Having no magic bar is a disadvantage if others can do more than casting hand-me-downs and waving free use wands. Your "strongest" Link got himself killed by a bunch of guardians. But have fun with your BotW power fantasy.
>>
>>172156526
>no divine beasts
>still got my silver lynels

Nope
>>
>>172156693
I read the other anons post after posting, I got a few shrines at the same time so I might have just passed the cutoff. Currently at 91 shrines, possibly the cutoff is just below that.
>>
>>172156526
I never actually saw a red or blue Lynel outside of their guaranteed spawn points. Lynels were always silver to me.

I spent days fucking around before doing the main quest though, even going to kill Ganon first. It might be a playtime thing.
>>
how often do the shops restock on basic ingredients like goron spice, sugar, butter etc ?
>>
File: chu_chu_zelda.jpg (548KB, 1000x1039px) Image search: [Google]
chu_chu_zelda.jpg
548KB, 1000x1039px
>>172156326
>Not dead
>not married
>Actually with Link at the end of the game
>>
>>172157047
( We really need a FAQ pastebin for questions like this)

They restock at midnight but won't restock if you have (1) too many of that item or (2) you are standing in the same map segment (tower).

So fast travel away, sleep past midnight, come back.

Useful for buying all the smothering butterflies you need from beedle
>>
>>172156669
>if others can do more than casting hand-me-downs and waving free use wands
"hand-me-downs" that are more powerful than anything another Link can cast. I was talking about the killer apps on his iSheikah, though.

>got himself killed by a bunch of guardians
Conveniently ignore that it was the King and Zelda who were responsible and that the number of guardians he killed in that fight alone outweighed the accomplishments of any other Link, in terms of raw power, to say nothing of his past feats.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (191KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
191KB, 1280x720px
There's something happening here.
>>
The ending sucks, link trained to be a knight only to get turned into the legendary babysitter, he dies and comes back a hundred years later and all his friends are fucking dead.
Poor boy finally gets his freedom but then he's back to his ball and chain, baby sitting zelda as she wanders around like a cunt. What was with that line at the end, she finally accepts that she's shit and I'm not? Yeah thanks maybe that would've been nicer a hundred years ago
>>
>>172157318
What it is ain't exactly clear.
>>
>>172157351
He's her personal bodyguard. That's basically a babysitter. Obviously he's going to follow her all the time.
>>
>>172133043
AHH I FUCKING KNEW THOSE TREES WERE KOROK RELATED

Now I can't remember where they all were, damnit. I think I marked atleast 2 or 3 of them
>>
>>172157062
Reminder that the ending is Link escorting her to Kakariko so he dump her off onto the guards and impregnate Paya on her bed
>>
>>172157445
There's a man with a gun over there
>>
>>172134935
Hinox parts, and 1 dragon piece from each dragons different parts
>>
>>172157737
telling me I got to beware
>>
>>172157859
it's time we stop, children what's that sound
>>
>>172158014
everybody look what's going down
>>
>>172154407
This image is sad, considering how they casted away HW Link from the canon
>>
>Throw weapons onto Castway: Zelda edition before triggering the cutscene
>You can pick up and use said weapons afterwards
Time to have fun with magnets
>>
>>172158296
Why would you even do that?
Just enjoy it for what it is.
That island is full of weapons, has a rust removal enemy, etc.
You can basically just explore it properly and have a nice fight against the Hinox.
>>
>>172158470
>Because I already beat the shrine challenge once, so messing with things a second time around is not going to make me lose any sleep. Unless I want to spend all my time trying to slap Hinox to death with metal objects
>>
>>172158470
No there's no rock octorock there, plus I only found a rusty shield. Plenty of weapons there anyway.

The real solution to the island is urbosa fury tbqh
>>
>finally find some armor after about 2 hours of playing
>feel fucking amazing
>shit doesnt kill me as bad anymore
>not long after that discover the great fairy fountain
>upgrade Hylian Clothing dyed green and the soldier's armor
>get this warm feeling in my stomach
I have not felt this feeling in a long time, reminds me of Skyrim after visiting town and upgrading all my shit.

I fucking love this game.
>>
>>172157276
No, those are personal use spells with cooldowns. Only Urbosa's fury is worth mentioning.

>Conveniently ignore that it was the King and Zelda who were responsible
What? For making this his job? For putting him against those enemies? Neither of them betrayed or hindered his actions. Him not overcoming his enemies is his own responsibility. Surely you wouldn't say OoT Link dying against Ganon is OoT Zelda's responsibility since she put him there? We are talking about power, not "fault".

>the number of guardians he killed in that fight alone outweighed the accomplishments of any other Link, in terms of raw power, to say nothing of his past feats
I swear if you're the guy I think you are and if you're about to start with that silly trail of dead bokos, moblins and lynels again, I will not bother replying. Even LoZ Link eats your champ and his "tough" enemies for breakfast. Breaking the master sword isn't a feat, it's misuse. He should have used branches instead.
>>
>>172157351
It almost feels like a sequel hook. Zelda and Link going on an adventure together like people assumed might happen with this game.
>>
>power level debate

It's LoZ Link. On his second journey he actually had to get stronger rather than relying on equipment or gadgets. His lightning spell would tear through most other Links and many of them would be fucked against the Thunder Bird.
>>
>Boop a Dragon
>Immediately get shocked/frozen/set on fire
>Lose track of where the dragon piece fell during that time.
>Spend 10 minutes having to search every little nook and cranny for it since it's not a wide open spot like Lake Hyrule or Tangagar Canyon.
I can't be the only one with this problem.
>>
>>172158847
>no rock octorock
There is.
>>
>>172159587
>not equipping the rubber/rito/flame suits to avoid being shocked/frozen/burned
>>
>>172159587
You equip the corresponding set to be immune to their effects.
>>
File: 1435002140048.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1435002140048.gif
2MB, 480x270px
Every time I use stasis on a Guardian, it falls through the floor. I keep trying to get a picture but it falls too fast.
>>
>>172159701
Tell me where anon, my autism demands to know
>>
>>172159025
>better versions of all of the Hero of Time's spells plus the power of flight and a free megafairy
>o-only din's fire matters g-goy!!
sure kiddo. And what about LttP Link's abilities? The ability to turn invisible for a while (redundant with BotW Link's superior ability to actually crouch and sneak), a fire rod spin attack, an "earthquake" that is awfully similar to the paraglide downthrust with a sword and inferior to various other abilities BotW Link possesses, and a quirky somewhat weak combination of the effects of an ice and lightning rod spin attack? BotW > OoT > LttP if we're going off magic, BotW > LttP > OoT if we're going off general power level. "The story didn't go right because the other characters were twits" is NOT a valid point on Link's own strength.

>What? For making this his job? For putting him against those enemies?
How about you play the fucking game? The King for raising Zelda poorly and Zelda for failing to provide the support every other Link has had against Ganon in one of the two battles with Ganon where it was most needed. Most Links are chumps who get carried either by the triforce or by Zelda using the triforce, but this Link had to do it all himself, so yeah, he failed, after again accomplishing multiple greater feats than any Link before him.

>swear if you're the guy I think you are and if you're about to start with that silly trail of dead bokos, moblins and lynels again
>implying I'm the only one that brings that up
Makes me suspect you're the only one that denies its validity. The mooks are just icing, it's a battlefield strewn with the corpses of high-level lynels, from which he escaped with only a minor scratch while protecting a useless princess to boot. He's also far faster and stealthier than trained assassins.

>Breaking the master sword isn't a feat, it's misuse. He should have used branches instead.
Yeah just like all the past Links, right? xdddd epic meme /b/ro, pull the other one.
>>
>>172160257
I don't remember exactly anymore, but it was somewhere near the shore.
Just walk once around the island.
>>
What makes people think the home in Hateno is link's house
>>
>>172160895
The rupees he paid for it, the interior, and the garden.
>>
At what point did you have to start actively searching or using a guide for shrines? I've gotten to 102 just by exploring and now I need to run around looking for open spots where the last 18 might be.
>>
File: level7_thunderbird_blue.gif (4KB, 191x266px) Image search: [Google]
level7_thunderbird_blue.gif
4KB, 191x266px
>>172159469
>you can't even begin to damage him unless you use lightning

Which Links aside from the original could fight him?

Which ones have no means of defeating him?
>>
>>172160895
IIRC it's mentioned that it's been vacant for longer than anyone can remember and that nobody knows who owned it, which I guess is thought to imply that Link lived there and because it was the Champion's house it was left alone in case he came back, until people forgot why they were leaving it alone. Also proximity of Hateno to Zora's Domain.
>>
File: hwat.jpg (177KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hwat.jpg
177KB, 1280x720px
>>172160250
Best I could get
>>
Post more Gerudo leads
Where are the impregnation pics
>>
>>172161071
That makes sense, okay
>>
>>172159469
LoZ Link is a lot stronger than people will give him credit for. Lynels are normal enemies that die in a few of his hits. He is able to trash anything and anyone who hindered him on his journey to unite the Triforce, he killed a resurrected Ganon and he is a true magic user. He's definitely in the top tier.

>>172160326
I told you, but honestly, even for this
>The ability to turn invisible for a while (redundant with BotW Link's superior ability to actually crouch and sneak)
anyone would be a fool to reply. Feel free to keep spamming threads with your fanfics, but don't expect anyone else falling for your bait.
>>
>>172147247
>>172147247
:(
>>
>>172161041
I used a map for the last 11.

>>172161602
Okay, kiddo. Sorry I stepped on your silly nostalgia-fueled autistic headcanon.
>>
>>172151096
>>172150789
>>172150574
>>172150473
Interestingly, if we assume Lake Hylia's position did not change, this bigass tree is not that far off where Deku tree would be in OoT
>>
>>172147247
The snes version is better in almost every way. Nobody wants to hear HYA HYA HYA samples when link swings his sword or gets hit in alttp, and the GBA also has fewer buttons.
>>
File: 1489817109365.jpg (27KB, 699x471px) Image search: [Google]
1489817109365.jpg
27KB, 699x471px
>defeat all the guardians around Hyrule Castle
>only get one core
Fuck this shit mane
>>
>>172161064
>AlttP Link with Ether Medallion
>MM Link with Zora barrier (possibly)
>BotW Link with Shock Arrows/Urbosa's Fury/Lightning Rod
Can't think of any others off of the top of my head.
>>
>>172161895
I wish there was a outfit with a set bonus that made monsters drop more stuff. Like some kind of scavenger/surivalist outfit.

Took me forever to get cores too. But for some reason giant core where dropping like crazy
>>
>>172161953
BotW also has lightning swords and the resourcefulness to use actual lightning or currents from batteries, assuming the latter two are available (which of course they most likely would not be, given the locale), or yellow chu jelly. I feel like in Oracle you had some kind of lightning ability too, though I don't remember (and depending on which officially endorsed fanfiction source you go by Oracle Link might be LttP Link anyway).

The Book of Koridai would probably work once against any one boss in the series, provided they're "evil."
>>
File: tumblr_omj7diMpHm1r1mepvo1_400.png (233KB, 328x507px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omj7diMpHm1r1mepvo1_400.png
233KB, 328x507px
>>172157062
If Spirit Tracks has taught us anything it's that ghost waifus are best waifus
>>
>>172163060
ST Zelda wasn't dead though
>>
>hit dinraal horn once
>fucks off to parts unknown despite camping out

where the heck is this thing. I need my last horn piece
>>
>>172158296
Am I the only one that's been affected by the game breaking oversight on that island? Did Nintendo not consider that people would try to round up all the orbs into a safe place and THEN find the altars? There's literally no way to get back up to the high part of the island without climbing, which you can't do with an orb.
>>
>>172163674
Give him a sec, he'll be back if it's still night
>>
Should I go for the master sword before finishing the Divine Beasts or is the 'canon' route to free the rest of them before going for it?
>>
File: xLRrFFg.gif (455KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
xLRrFFg.gif
455KB, 256x256px
>>172163060
How thoroughly can ghosts interact with non-ghost things anyway? Yunobo could see Daruk, and The King could write in a dairy, speak, eat food, give things to Link, and fucking chop down trees with an axe. It kinda feels like there's not much of any actual disadvantage to being dead in the Zelda Universe.
>>
File: 1476867832282.jpg (23KB, 481x636px) Image search: [Google]
1476867832282.jpg
23KB, 481x636px
>>172163925
Nigga, you dumb
>>
>>172164065
there is no right or wrong way. do whatever
>>
>>172163925
>He doesn't know that if you throw an orb away it will respawn at its original spawning point.
>>
God damn those eyes. She knows she's getting it tonight.
>>
File: 1446280228265.gif (32KB, 674x442px) Image search: [Google]
1446280228265.gif
32KB, 674x442px
>Four Swords Adventures contains LTTP references up the ass
>it's a Child Timeline game
>>
>>172144260
WHERE
H
E
R
E
>>
It'd be nice if you shot a dragon with a multi hit bow it'd drop multiple pieces
>>
>>172164231
I like to think the response in a 3 heart run would be who the fuck are you, and I'm pretty sure Zelda would sepukku
>>
>>172164715
A lot in this game is made in a way to prolong the time you play it.
At least it seems to me like this.
>>
>>172164065
I actually kind of like talking to the random yiga in disguise. Their stupid conversations before they transform are usually pretty funny. I especially like the one that started off as an alien abduction story.
>>
>>172164094
If you're asking about ghost blowjobs when the answer is a resounding WOO WOO
>>
File: zeldafrog.jpg (48KB, 850x560px) Image search: [Google]
zeldafrog.jpg
48KB, 850x560px
>>172164231
>117 year old virgin

Unless Link tapped that beforehand, which is certainly possible since they were along together all the time
>>
>>172164857
It wasn't an alien abduction story.
It was about link waking up in the shrine of life.
Also, banana yiga best yiga.
>>
>>172164857
>>
File: ea2dyD8[1].jpg (241KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ea2dyD8[1].jpg
241KB, 1280x720px
>DRAGON DRAGON, ROCK THE DRAGON
I'm gonna get the dragon balls and make a wish to Shenron
>>
>>172164773
>link wakes up in the resurrection pool
>ghost dad tells him to go kill ganon
>he walks right up to the castle and does it
>he doesn't really know or care who zelda was, and never will
>the end
Speedruns should be considered canon
>>
Any anons know a good place to find some nice bows or electrical weapons?
>>
>>172164773
Since it was the power of love keeping her going according to Impa, the normal ending should have had her die, while the True ending had her stay alive because Link remembered her
>>
>>172165272
SW of Rito village, in 3 way rock, there's a great thundersword in the ground

for bows, just farm lynels
>>
File: 1488841548679.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488841548679.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>172165114
If he tapped anyone before it all went to shit, it was the fish.
>>
File: latest[1].png (96KB, 252x376px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
96KB, 252x376px
>>172165167
I know, but at first he made it sound like an alien abduction, what with him walking, being surround by a mysterious light, then waking up in a bed. I immediately thought of the fake Colonel from Metal Gear when I heard that.
>>
>>172165197
>>
I want Link's final smash to remain functionally the same, but instead what he does is fire stasis+ before going in for the flurry rush
>>
>>172165167
He mentions seeing some lights from the sky, it's definitely an alien abduction that turns into Link waking up
>>
>>172165395
>After 100 years in the healing pod, Link outgrew the clothes he was wearing
>But the fish waifu marriage tunic still fits perfectly
>>
>>172165317
>Link, do you really remember me?
>Sorry you're not my type, I saw tits on a fish though what was thatabout
>>
WAIT
theres a fucking barrel you can hide inside and walk with on eventide??
>>
>>172165716
There are a few scattered about. I know there's one on the Great Plateau near the cabin, and I'm pretty sure there's one in the Yiga Clan Hideout too.
>>
>>172165632
The clothes shrunk. Superior Zora material does not.
>>
>>172165716
>Snake, use stealth to infiltrate the enemy base
>>
>>172165542
If we get the same TP Link in Smash we've gotten for 2 straight games in a row I'm going to be severely rustled. There's loads of cool stuff they could do with a BOTW Link
The whole Zelda cast in Smash needs a whole overhaul, expect maybe Toon Link since he's just kind of.. there
>>
File: maxresdefault-1.jpg (281KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-1.jpg
281KB, 1920x1080px
>>172165716
WOAH HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
Post beautiful vistas.
>>
>>172165395

you wouldn't even fuck Mipha, she'd lay her eggs and then Link would have to fap over them to fertilize them.
>>
>>172164065
Leaders will comment on whether or not you have it
>>
>>172166663
>Nurse sharks are ovoviviparous, meaning the eggs develop and hatch within the body of the female where the hatchlings develop further until live birth occurs. The gestation period is six months, with a typical litter of 21–29 pups.

Checkmate atheist
>>
>>172166663
>not mashing her cloaca anyways
>>
>>172166570
Oh I've got a number of these. This one is probably my favorite. The moment of sunrise.
>>
Just got raped by a Great Fairy, where can i find more Drilshaft spears since the only one I found was in a chest.
>>
>>172166570
>>172166964
use pro hud please
>>
>>172166964
>>172166570
I was also very impressed with this. I don't think I've ever seen legitimate rainbands like in a game before. The rain usually just materializes on your screen, it's never a physical thing you can see from a distance and travel to. I stood and watched it for a while. Beautiful.
>>
>>172166929
>link will never have 29 zora babies with Mipha
Hurts a lot senpai
>>
>>172167115
>no minimap
>no context sensitive loudness and temp indicators

Pro Hud basically just for pics and pressing - all day to pull the map up

It's retarded as it is, would have been better if the WiiU tablet had stuff on it
>>
File: WVW69kL2EvgZ1qIrJM.jpe.jpg (64KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
WVW69kL2EvgZ1qIrJM.jpe.jpg
64KB, 800x450px
>>172166570
>>
Hey, there's a guy in Zora domain that wants me to look for his wife who went missing during her fishing. Anyone know where she ended up?
>>
where can I get Hearty bass?
>>
>>172167451
Follow the river
>>
File: 7jRK6Sz.jpg (409KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
7jRK6Sz.jpg
409KB, 1280x720px
Too lewd
>>
>>172167451
>>172167626
DON'T follow the river, I lost 2-3 hours on this.
She is in lake Hylia. ON the lake. where exactly you will have to find for yourself.
the low distance pop in of NPC's will work against you, be careful
>>
File: zelda botw.jpg (95KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
zelda botw.jpg
95KB, 1200x675px
Love the use of lighting in this game
>>
>>172167829
Got it, thanks. Headed there now.
>>
Where do I find Hearty Bass?
>>
File: 1425457506049.png (114KB, 371x578px) Image search: [Google]
1425457506049.png
114KB, 371x578px
>Last copy was faulty
>tfw scared to buy again in case my Wii U is the one that's broken
>Even more scared to get it digitally because no refunds

I feel left out.
>>
>>172167907
>>172167134
This game really has god tier scenery. I hope they keep the good work they did on dynamic lighting for their next game.
>>
>>172167248
You gotta keep that royal family stocked up anon
>>
>>172167829
Wait...this one right here? I found it random how she was ranomly just hanging here even before i visited zora domain.
>>
>>172167115
Plus it helps context for certain screenshots like 'I made a huge mistake.'
>>
>>172168076
if you have the rito village available there should be some in a pond near the entrance
>>
>>172167115
don't tell me what to do
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (403KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg
403KB, 1280x720px
>>172168295
oops
>>
>everyone saying nothing about the fact that Purrah found out how to live eternally
>>
>>172167248
>hyrule completely overrun by adventurous hylian/zora hybrids with legendary hero genetics, crazy long lifespans, and a bad case of wanderlust
how can zelda even compete
>>
>>172168312
nevermind, those are salmon, my bad
>>
>>172168312
Thanks
>>
>>172168585
Still need bass but this is good too.
>>
Does the story or world change much from doing the divine beasts?
>>
>>172164094
>It kinda feels like there's not much of any actual disadvantage to being dead in the Zelda Universe
At least in this game, it does have it's drawbacks. It's not like being dead in Dragonball where you're just a regular person with a halo of their head. It seems like only people with immense spiritual or magical power can become those kind of ghosts. Plus, even as super-ghosts or whatever, they can't seem to go where they please. Yeah, King Hyrule could chop wood and paraglide, but he couldn't leave the great plateau. Mipha for example was trapped in Metal Gear Elephant by that boss monster, but even after she was freed, she was still bound to the divine beast and couldn't return home.

So yeah, being a super ghost may seem cool, but only if you like a potential eternity of being stuck on one place doing the same thing forever.
>>
>>172168906
The skyline gets ruined.
>>
>>172168574
Also those Links would be good at swimming
>>
>>172167267
You should be able to tell your noise level by sound or common sense (though knowing the effects of sneak bonuses on noise produced might require learning with regular hud before switching to pro). You can tell temperature by Link's actions. I think the main point is hiding the minimap so you navigate by landmarks (which the game is specifically rendered to be friendly toward, serious landmarks like hyrule castle, the gerudo highlands and death mountain are much more visible from great distances than they ought to be while smaller landmarks like dueling peaks, satori mountain and lake hylia are still visible from very great distances, especially with the elevation of a tree) or wandering so you don't get the effect of basically just following a map marker and can take in the game more.
>>
>stasis a riding enemy
>horse ridey on without him
>he sits in the air and falls on his ass afterwards
what's the ancient armor ser bonus?
>>
File: 1489298134086.png (760KB, 1000x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1489298134086.png
760KB, 1000x1102px
>>172165024
>>
>>172169219
Ancient weapons deal 80% more damage.
>>
>>172168993
>you will never be a comfy king living forever on an idyllic plateau with a simple life, still able to enjoy food and warmth but not actually needing to do anything to stay alive because you're a ghost
Rhoam is blessed in all aspects except having to dwell for a hundred years on the fact that he really fucked things up with his daughter and got his kingdom destroyed.
>>
>>172169298
Well, whatever floats your paraglider, anon.
>>
>>172164094
>>172168993
Also Obongo and Link can only see ghosts because they have the blood of champions (which seems to be something that is ill-explained in in-context lore but very obviously means that they're descended from the legendary figures of past cycles and especially the sages, Link and Zelda from OoT. Which begs the question of whether figures like Tingle and Beedle that reincarnate also count as champions in this context).
>>
How many weapon slots can I have? And how many seeds do I need to get to unlock them all?
I'm tired of constantly running out of space
>>
>>172168993
>Mipha for example was trapped in Metal Gear Elephant by that boss monster, but even after she was freed, she was still bound to the divine beast and couldn't return home.

The fact you can't do anything about this is bullshit, just give as a quest after the elephant where Sidon gets to talk to her ghost on the elephant
>>
File: zelda chainsaw.jpg (100KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
zelda chainsaw.jpg
100KB, 1200x675px
What's the most badass weapon in BotW and why is it this fucking thing?
>>
>Metal Gear stealthing around some bokoblins
>See two of them waving their hands at each other in a weird way
>Scope to look close
>They're playing rock-paper-scissors
In a way, bokoblins are adorable.
>>
>sorry you had to see me in a moment of weakness
Sidon.....
>>
>>172166663
Either Hylians reproduce that way too or Zora have faux mammal reproduction like humans/hylians. I 'aint buying that they could reproduce otherwise.
>>
>>172169543
If only it was orange
>>
>>172169543
I prefer the spear. "Lightsaber chainsaw" is certainly something a ten-year-old might come up with if asked to make the coolest of all possible weapons, though, being a combination of two conventionally cool and iconic weapons.
>>
>>172169543
Because in the grim darkness of the far, far future there is only war

And loving waifus
>>
>>172169734
You sound like you must be the life of the party, bro.
>>
>>172168906
>Not the blade that causes Guardians to cum lasers uncontrollably.
>>
File: squadonpoint.jpg (131KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
squadonpoint.jpg
131KB, 1200x675px
>>172169573
Too bad they eat people.
>>
>>172169841
I'm not popular at children's parties, but I'm fine with real parties :^)
>>
So we can all agree this was an elaborate plan just to kill Mipha, right ?
The other champions were just killed because they :
>criticized her and link (Rivali)
>thought it was funny to wake her up with thunder (Urbosa)
>Was just cringey retarded (Daruk)
Its the same shit with her father.
It makes no sense that Ganon could control ancient weapons SPECIFICALLY made to destroy him

Wake up sheeple
>>
>>172169919
Is that the edge of duality? Shit, are they that good against guardians because I just broke my last one.
>>
>>172169989
>It makes no sense that Ganon could control ancient weapons SPECIFICALLY made to destroy him
It'smagiciaintgottaexplainshit.jpg
>>
File: check my science.jpg (3MB, 4000x2667px) Image search: [Google]
check my science.jpg
3MB, 4000x2667px
>>172170000
They aren't anything special against guardians. You can make them cum lasers with any weapon, attacking them before they detect you is what does it. Also checked
>>
>>172169989
I dunno, what do you think happens when the architects of advanced machinery defect and join Ganon's side?
The Yiga taught Ganon how to control the ancients.
>>
When you guys are going to fight a lynel what do you do?
I approach from a distant and whistle to engage
>>
File: goodbye pupper4.jpg (758KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
goodbye pupper4.jpg
758KB, 1280x1707px
>skip the blood moon cutscene
>it skips the entire blood moon event as well

uuuuuhhhhh
>>
>>172169989
If Ganon couldn't figure out how to work around them after getting wrecked by them once and an entire 10,000 years before the rematch then he should just give up.
>>
File: 1487558171575.png (81KB, 420x390px) Image search: [Google]
1487558171575.png
81KB, 420x390px
>>172168512
yeah I feel like this is kinda worth addressing, seeing as immortaility is kind of a huge fucking deal, but it's played for comedy in-game and I doubt Nintendo will ever acknowledge it again
>>
>>172170159
Restart the game, grab a flame greatsword and charge towards the first White one I see.
>>
>>172170154
>The Yiga taught Ganon how to control the ancients.
That sounds like giving too much credit to banana-boys and their fat master
>>
>>172170154
>the original champions were all yiga-styled sheikah
>the yiga fashion is probably similar to general sheikah fashion at the time, hence the sort of cyberpunk look
deepest lore
>>
>>172170256
No it doesn't. The monsters still respawn.
>>
>>172170159
I use a tier 3 armor food item and beat him with my weapons until he dies.
>>
>>172169273
nice
can it be recoloured?
I wonder if you could make enough money from selling guardian junk to buy more ancient weapons than you used while farming the stuff when wearing the armor
>>
>wearing hoods doesn't change your whistle
It'd be awesome if link imitated the sounds when he whistled
>>
>>172170270
I'm guessing if they do address it she'll never figure out how to make that anti-loli rune and we get nu-kokiri or a "drawback".
>>
>>172170321
I want to be able to take part in the blood moon though. I just don't want to see the minute long Zelda voice over again.
>>
File: Zelda.jpg (25KB, 379x312px) Image search: [Google]
Zelda.jpg
25KB, 379x312px
>>172169989
>destroys her home
>gets hundreds if not thousands of civilians killed in addition to the other 3 champions, her father, and Link himself
>has to spend 100 straight years of keeping Ganon under control while waiting for Purah to get Link resurrected
>all this to off her rival for Link's love
That is some next level yandere.
>>
File: 1489209823408.png (605KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1489209823408.png
605KB, 1024x768px
>>172169517
>The Goron descendant gets to see Daruk
>Sidon doesn't get to see Mipha
>>
Is Akkala tech lab the only place I can get an ancient short sword?
>>
>>172170810
Yea
>>
>>172170810
yup
>>
>>172168512
>>172170270
>>172170453
She almost erased herself with that method. It's clearly dangerous and she will probably seal it away to be forgotten.
>>
>>172170903
Can we not?
>>
>>172170880
Only because she shot herself with it for twenty seconds straight. Considering how she is, she'll probably do the match and figure out the exposure time to year ratio and just use it that way.
>>
File: 1446135829374.png (314KB, 500x607px) Image search: [Google]
1446135829374.png
314KB, 500x607px
>>172170609
>>172169989
in the end, she got exactly what she wanted, with nobody left alive to stop her or even find out what she had done
everything went according to plan
>>
>>172169989
>Ganon had the Beasts and Guardians made as part of a 10000 year long plan to take over Hyrule
>>
>>172170453
>nu-kokiri
>eternal childlike race of techies

Oh, no. Not fucking gnomes.
>>
>>172170159
hit it for 5 minutes until it dies
>>
>>172170853
>>172170859

lol then how has this Hateno kid heard of it? Robbie must be shilling it all over Hyrule.
>>
>>172169989
>It makes no sense that Ganon could control ancient weapons SPECIFICALLY made to destroy him

Well, seeing that he spawns RIGHT from the castle, and knowing we actually fight him in Hyrule's Castle laboratory, you know the Sheikas fucked up something doing experiments they shouldn't have on him.
>>
>>172166964
I always savor the views when unlocking a new tower.
>>
>>172169989
Try using an antivirus from the 90s.
>>
>>172171253
Yes?
His ancient weaponry is all the rage; an npc even shows you an ancient arrow and tells you al about him
>>
Is Kakariko Village the only place to get Endura Carrots?
Five of them are the only recipe I know that gives you two extra wheels of stamina.
>>
>>172171371
The pond with the blupee deer and all of the fairy fountains also have them
>>
File: 1452229231058.png (256KB, 821x411px) Image search: [Google]
1452229231058.png
256KB, 821x411px
>>172169517
>mipha wishes to see her family again
>the king wants to see his daughter again
>sidon gets a monologue wondering if she's really alright being trapped inside elephun forever
the FUCK, nintendo
that's fuckin cold
>>
>>172169989
Nah, they sealed him in a lab where he had 10k years time to figure out how he could control their stuff.

The sheikah back then weren't dumb though. They dug their guardians and beasts to not be used again. They forgot to engrave warning labels and the burgersize king fucked it up.
>>
>>172169517
Wait what? I thought their spirits were following you around because of their blessings and shit
>>
File: pdFqJA0[1].jpg (445KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pdFqJA0[1].jpg
445KB, 1280x720px
>A cypher?
>>
Any way to get modifiers on Champion and Robbie items?
>>
>>172171910
>Snake, that's an enemy gunship
>One burst from its machinegun can tear a man in half
>>
>>172172140
A trainer
>>
File: 1487698904571.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487698904571.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>172171765
Why would they do that? We know guardians were effective as fuck 10k years ago. Or maybe they figured out Ganon would overthrow them, but then they should've destroyed them instead of hiding them
>>
>>172171878
I'm pretty sure they stay on the beasts because of "muh sacred duty" as opposed to because they can't leave. Their images in the abilities are likely just projections
>>
>>172172324
Honestly given how long it took for him to return they likely forgot about it. Some other disaster presumably fucked them in the meantime
>>
File: b3076e3d7e4a9f7c26f82b6b6e0282bd.jpg (146KB, 708x1000px) Image search: [Google]
b3076e3d7e4a9f7c26f82b6b6e0282bd.jpg
146KB, 708x1000px
Is Wolf Link evidence of BotW's timeline placement? :^)
>>
>>172170675
If it makes you feel better 10,000 years ago Link you have banged the shit out of his still living waifish and probably is responsible for the more humanoid looking Zora
>>
>>172171363
wat
>>
>>172170675
>No one cares about Revali enough to want to see his ghost
>>
File: 1476058919144.gif (345KB, 169x164px) Image search: [Google]
1476058919144.gif
345KB, 169x164px
>maxed out ancient armor
>silver lynels still hit like a truck
>>
>>172173323
>>172171363
nvm I get what you're meaning.
But Ganon is only a clamity in this game, how can he have any sort of reason as to how hack the sheikah-shit
>>
>King Hyrule raised the great plateau as a way to protect Link
>It's supposed to be elevated to high as to be inaccessible
>The cliff surrounding it is like ten stories at best
There are buildings in Hyrule taller than this. And it didn't work anyway, the place is infested with bokoblins and there's a stone talus like right near Link's resting place.

Why are Hylian kings always such dunderheads?
>>
File: Princess_Ruto_-_HW.png (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Princess_Ruto_-_HW.png
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>172173318
They were more humanoid in OoT days with noses and less whacky proportions.
>>
>>172173451
>implying Calamity mode and his Malice gunk stuff isn't his workaround
>>
>>172170159
Approach to the edge of its territory and get its attention
Wait for it to watch me
Pull weapon
It pulls weapon
Charge in
>>
>>172173472
>King Hyrule raised the great plateau as a way to protect Link
He didn't, or are youseriously telling me he also single-handedly built the walls surrounding it?
>>
Anyone got that boss map? Need all the ice Talus
>>
>>
>>172164201
I tried throwing it in the mud eventually, but that didn't work; Waited by the fire and checked all three spots and everything. Orb was just gone and had to reload. 90 minutes wasted
>>
>>172173436
>Daruk gets his face carved into a mountain
>Mipha gets a fancy statue in the center of town
>Urbosa becomes a legend among the Gerudo, her helmet proudly displayed right next to the throne
>Ravioli gets a wooden platform named after him
>it wasn't even built in memory of him, it existed before he died
>the Rito just slapped a sign on it saying "Revali's Landing" and called it a day
Not even his own people gave a shit about Ravioli
>>
>>172174006
Tastes like chicken
>>
>>172174207
I want poultry
>>
File: detective pepe.jpg (113KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
detective pepe.jpg
113KB, 882x731px
I'd really like a detective adventure in BOTW, where you have to go all around the world to find clues and stuff. You even get a little detective outfit for Link
>>
File: Zelda-BreathOfTheWild-Revali.jpg (99KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
Zelda-BreathOfTheWild-Revali.jpg
99KB, 700x394px
>>172174179
Is that why he's a dick? Because no one loves him? Is Revali really suffering inside?
>>
>>172174383
>All the furries want to fuck Kass
>No one wants to fuck Ravioli
>>
>>172174352
More? Imgur album?
>>
>>172174383
All he wanted was to go out on a date with Link on Van Medoh.
He probably even had the paraglider made for him given that it is Rito in construction.
>>
>>172174513
He wanted to give him the paraglider and be a paragaylords
>>
>decide to have a look at the whole Zelda timeline one last time
>world is constantly at war because of the Triforce
>destroying the Triforce leads to a Princess Hilda world where everything will return to nothingness.

The 3 goddesses? I'm seriously starting to think that they are 3 demons instead.

They've literally created something for their own amusement, constantly allowing "one evil" to come back, make "one hero" goes through a series of trials before allowing him to fight the said evil.
And if you take the only one logical solution of destroying the root of all wars then it ends fucking everything and make everything goes back to nothingness.

And I don't believe in the "they don't act because it's your battle" bullshit, as shown in WW where they took action to flood everything.
>>
File: tumblr_omorv0Ww161ufvpxzo1_1280.png (260KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omorv0Ww161ufvpxzo1_1280.png
260KB, 600x900px
>>172174454
I just search breath of the wild into e621and rule34.xxx or save from here
>>
>>172174453
Too scrawny for them it seems
>>172174513
>>172174690
I dunno...I got more of the impression he was jealous of link being the chosen one and all that
>>
>>172174352
>If you ask about the soft rito down bed she says "if it's not the most comfortable sleep you've ever had I'll eat my own tailfeathers"

I want to help her
>>
>>172174383
no one loves him because he's a dick
>>
>>172174929
I mean, Hylia is the one that made it so that the hero keeps coming back.
The 3 Goddesses just made the place then left, Hyrule is under Hylia's rule.
>>
comedy fucking gold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EvbqxBUG_c
>>
>>172174929
They need to launch the Triforce into space or something. Remove the temptation but keep the world in one piece.
Speaking of which, what IS space in the Zeldaverse? Are there actual stars and planets out there, or is it more like TES where it's weird abstract god shit that just looks like our understanding of space?
>>
>>172175129
Him being a jerk while link is constantly serious faced amuses me greatly
>>
File: 1490459218657.jpg (733KB, 610x880px) Image search: [Google]
1490459218657.jpg
733KB, 610x880px
>>
>>172175426
too bad his voice is the opposite amusing
>>
>>172175181
I'll have the spaghetti and meatballs
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
Name a better character.
>>
>>172175142
Destroying the Triforce destroys everything. If it wasn't for that fact I wouldn't care, but they really left a double-edged sword there.

>>172175292
At this point I don't think there is space, like I said it's just the 3 "goddesses" game's table or something.
>>
>>172175552
>character is a jerk
>va sounds like a jerk
>it works

I not seeing an issue even if he is a furry
>>
File: 61986318_p0.jpg (172KB, 1000x703px) Image search: [Google]
61986318_p0.jpg
172KB, 1000x703px
>>172175483
>You will never play girly dress up time with the Zelda waifus
>>
>>172129878
It's south of the mountain. You must break a stone gate down with a giant snowball you roll down.
>>
Do you ever get to reclaim any of the guardians in this game? It seems like a missed opportunity that you can take back the divine beasts from Ganon but not any of the individual guardian machines.
>>
File: toon zelda.jpg (111KB, 550x800px) Image search: [Google]
toon zelda.jpg
111KB, 550x800px
Are the stories true that the Toon Shield is basically as durable as the Hylian Shield?
>>
You know what'd be awesome, being able to grable enemies. With the thunder helm during a lightning storm you can fucking Chiaotzu it up
>>
>TFW When the ideal method to taking down a Flying guardian is to paraglide right in front of its eye and shoot it with an ancient arrow point blank
>TFW you can, in fact, stick the landing while the guardian crashes down behind you

I have to admit, link with end game gear allows you to be shonen anime levels of bullshit.
>>
>>172176210
No, it's not. Not even close.
I mean, it's a bit more than 1/10 of it.
>>
>>172176426
>Start the game as a weakling that has to run crying from danger
>End the game as cyborg Raiden
It's a rewarding feeling
>>
>>172176426
>not just shotgunning them with a x5 bow

Also real life shotguns. not videogame "3 feet away hit nothing" shotguns
>>
>>172167829
Mei is for a quest? Neat. She's like one of the first NPC I talked to after leaving the Great plateau. Was surprised seeing a Zora there
>>
File: DbKhJhW.jpg (446KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
DbKhJhW.jpg
446KB, 1280x720px
>poor little yellow boy
Is there a point to this island?
>>
What do rolling ball puzzles have to do with saving the world? Are they worried Ganon might resurrect as a giant living Monkey Ball level?
>>
What are the chances the next Zelda game remains open world like Breath of the Wild but also includes dating sim elements and offers different endings if Link doesn't end up fucking Zelda?
>>
>>172176227
I hope they implement unarmed stuff next game. I guarantee this would cut durability whining in half.
>>
>>172177210

given the amount of inbreeding that goes on in the heroes line, they are checking to make sure link got the right brand of autism.
>>
File: 1489314646785.jpg (202KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1489314646785.jpg
202KB, 854x480px
Ignore this.
>>
>>172177319
0%

t. Hylia
>>
>>172177210
They probably consulted the last Link to kill Ganon on what he did during his journey. Because it was probably a traditional neo-Zelda game he pushed a lot of blocks.
>>
>>172177319
>Link marries a Gerudo
>They have kids
>One is a boy
>The next Ganon is Link's own son
>>
>>172177427
>Zelda will forever cuck you out of fucking Riju

Fuck Hylia desu
>>
>>172177319
I'm hoping for Tales or Xenoblade style side conversations or something first. This game could have used that and the champions having ghost projections in their powers would've been a good excuse.
>>
File: fdgsd.png (2MB, 1103x637px) Image search: [Google]
fdgsd.png
2MB, 1103x637px
Is it worth buying the Stealth outfit from Kakariko? I have the Sheik amiibo but only got the head piece so far.
>>
>>172177765
Fuck yes, the full outfit gives you Metal Gear level stealth. As long as you stay crouched, you can walk right up to enemies and even crouch-jump up to them and barely make a sound.
>>
>>172177765
It's pricey so I had to wait until way later to buy it, but I find myself using it a lot to sneak up on horses and enemies for sneakstrikes and stuff. I use it a lot more than I thought I would.
>>
>>172177639

There is no next Ganon.

>He has given up on reincarnation
>>
>>172177639
>implying it won't be Hudson as the father
>implying his name won't be Ganson
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (501KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
501KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>172177889
You don't even need to crouch with the full set. As long as you don't run then you're fine.
>>
>>172177639
What if that Ganon became the Hero of Legend?
>>
File: Wii_U_screenshot_TV_01_C94.jpg (451KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Wii_U_screenshot_TV_01_C94.jpg
451KB, 1280x720px
>>172177765
Yes.
No set bonus for using the sheik turban.
>>
>>172177946
In that context, it is meant he has given up on his plan to reincarnate a new body, as you kind of accosted him before he was done and his malformed body isn't doing the job.
He gave up on that to become formless evil that was then banished away, but can still come back some day.
>>
Is the gear from Amiibos a one time drop? I got a Tunic of the Wind, and would like to sell it for now for rupees, but can I get another one in the future from the Toon Link Amiibo? Or, once I sell it, is it gone forever?
>>
>>172177765
Yes, and yes. You basically make minimal sound as long as you don't sprint which makes it a fuck ton easier to collect animals and sneak up on enemies.
>>
>>172177765
Absolutely, you don't need t crouch to catch bugs or lizards or anything
>>
>>172178089
You can get duplicates but don't sell it anyways because money is easy in this game.
>>
>>172178089
Yeah, I'm always selling extra tunics that I sell.
It's easier than just rerolling for something else.
>>
>>172178039
Full Sheikah set plus unequip all weapons, and you can damn near breakdance behind enemies without them noticing.
>>
File: 1490484663594.png (266KB, 634x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1490484663594.png
266KB, 634x1027px
>>172177646
I may disagree with your choice of waifu, but we share a common foe. Hylia must be stopped.
>>
>>172174352
But anon, birds dont have vaginas, they have cloaca's
>>
>>172178198
>>172178224
Pretty early in the game so don't know rupee making ways yet, and want to stay spoiler free in that regard. Just going to sell a few tunics and hats and stuff that is worse than gear I've found in the world anyway.
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C94.jpg (368KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
368KB, 1280x720px
I love the rubber suit.
>>
>>172178298
What if it's just a cloaca that looks like a vagina?
>>
>>172173237
Boy I'd do any kinky thing a Zora wanted.
>>
>>172160380
Shore next to the ramp that leads to the boko camp with the cooking pot, right next to a raft.
>>
>Didn't know about the unlit torch statues.
>Just used my wood supply to make various waypoints
This is a step above where I tried to enter this area via the mudmarsh and kept sinking to death.
>>
>>172177646
>>172178292
>yfw Cia was trying to save us all from worst girl
>>
File: smugzelda.jpg (54KB, 750x412px) Image search: [Google]
smugzelda.jpg
54KB, 750x412px
>>172177646
>>172178292
>Fishfuckers and sanddykes think they can beat a literal goddess
>>
Would you a Snu-Snu?
>>
>>172178504
There's a chest with a Star Fragment somewhere there.
>>
File: Abs_of_the_wild_colored.png (732KB, 680x644px) Image search: [Google]
Abs_of_the_wild_colored.png
732KB, 680x644px
>>172178665
Would I even have a choice?
>>
>>172178665
I would a Riju
>>
How do I know a set bonus is active?
>>
>>172178962
It'll go ping! Set Bonus:
>>
>beat a single divine beast
>all lynel in the world instantly become white-maned with all savage gear
>never even got to see a mighty lynel crusher
t-thanks
>>
>>172178962
There's a little ding and a new name next to the normal stats in the equip screen

Most armours need to be upgraded to 2 stars before they give you a set bonus

All parts need to be upgraded to 2 stars at least
>>
>>172179070
>>172179024
Ah okay. Just bought the Stealth set and wondered why there was no indication of a set bonus.
>>
>>172178750
All I found was various flame weapons. And this mother fucker.
>>
>>172179185
Need to upgrade each piece twice first.
>>
I just ran into one of those square stone blocks (where there's a pair of them and one is missing a square you have to then find and replace), but instead of a pair there's only one. I know the other has got to be close by, but I can't find it for the life of me. Help?
>>
>>172175587
where is she?
>>
>>172179185
Some sets have a natural bonus, like it says in the description that the sheikah set is naturally quiet, but the set bonus for wearing all three pieces is something extra that comes once you upgrade the armor further.
>>
>>172179250
There's a ton on chests on that island. Just set your Sensor to them.
>>
>>172179752
Dunno man, just keep the magnesis vision going and hopefully you'll notice the bright pink light.
>>
Is there a list of where I can get all the various race's weapons in their respective cities? I'm missing so much Zora, Gerudo and Rito stuff it's not even funny.
>>
Fuck Zora's
>>
File: 654364354363425.png (233KB, 300x354px) Image search: [Google]
654364354363425.png
233KB, 300x354px
so you cannot continue playing after defeating ganon, right?
>>
File: ee4f6f6b21-1486852532891.jpg (158KB, 1163x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ee4f6f6b21-1486852532891.jpg
158KB, 1163x1500px
>jump on guardians head
>it runs around and can never see you
>ride it and fight other guardians upon your guardian steed
>>
>>172180118
Define that.
You can defeat Ganon and keep playing after that and there will be a mark on your file that says you beat the game once, but the game will resume from just before the fight with Ganon.
>>
>>172177187
I would also like to know this
>>
File: GVIC0wN[1].jpg (484KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GVIC0wN[1].jpg
484KB, 1280x720px
Shadow Moses!?
>>
Any hints for the Hebra leviathan? I've heard it's in a cave so you can't spot it off in the distance.
>>
>>172179832
Well I feel fucking dumb. It was on a rock wall behind the other, just a bit above eye level.
>>
>want to run around BotW as a proper Link for the game, and not just when you're done all the shrines
>"I'm sure the SSB amiibo won't be that expensive."
>Canada
>find prices ranging from $40-$140

I guess I don't need it that badly.
>>
File: C6l1AXzU8AAf-I8.jpg large.jpg (195KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C6l1AXzU8AAf-I8.jpg large.jpg
195KB, 1280x720px
>>172180843
Yeah, once it was clear what they do for BotW,all the Zelda amiibo raised in price.
The Hylian Tunic dyed green makes a serviceable tunic, though.
>>
Do you have a phone that reads NFC?
Buy a blank NFC tag 215 and you can just make one for a buck or two.
>>
>>172181058
That's what I used for most of my playthrough. I've currently got the Cap of the Wild dyed green to match. I used the Hylian hood before that.

I sort of hate Nintendo for amiibos. I hate the people who support the prices by buying them even more though.
>>
>>172180843
use the Hylian Outfit and dye it green. I understand the need for the outfit but

Green Hylian Tunic
Brown Hylian Pants
Hat is up to you, im using a green hood because why not
>>
File: Lynel.jpg (136KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Lynel.jpg
136KB, 1200x675px
So after the fourth Divine Beast are all Lynels silver? Or are there more of these guys bopping around?
>>
>>172181097
I assume that was meant for my amiibo comment. I don't know if my phone reads NFC. I don't even know what that stands for, but I have heard about being able to spoof the amiibo chips to essentially pirate them.

Is there a proper guide floating about?
>>
>>172180752
It's waaaay up north in herba. Without spoiling the exact spot. Search for a very tiny square body of water and head to that spot. That'll put you in the general area
>>
>White Hylian pants with the champ tunic
Looks better than it has any right to.
>>
>>172181638
I have what I believe to be the northwesternmost shrine. I'll check the hot springs near there.
>>
File: powersaves-amiibo-package.jpg (30KB, 230x370px) Image search: [Google]
powersaves-amiibo-package.jpg
30KB, 230x370px
>>172181187
plus shipping, it only took 25 dollars out of my pocket, the one powertag is all you need. or you could homebrew, which I don't know much about.
>>
>>172181782
I thought they were the default light tan in the past.
>>
>>172181806
Nope you're off.scroll to the right a bit
>>
how the fuck do I find the guy that expands inventory slots?

I have dozens of seeds ready to go
>>
>>172181826
They are

But white looks better
>>
>>172181976
Has he already went back to the forest? Then head to the lost woods
>>
>>172181976
He was waiting for you on the main route to Kakariko.
After that he goes to one other place that I remember, and then ends up in the Lost Woods.
>>
>>172181401
https://newagesoldier.com/make-your-own-amiibo/
There you go.
>>
>>172181976
Next to the first stable on your way to Kakariko, after the dueling peaks

In one of the stables between the previous one and central hyrule

In the Great Hyrule Forest after and then forever there

You did follow at least the first few quests right?
>>
>>172182105
I believe after Kakariko he was at a stable on the way to the Lost Woods?
>>
>>172182119
You are a champion. Thanks.
>>
>>172178536
The Zelda in this game isn't a reincarnation of Hylia
>>
>>172182256
All Zeldas are reincarnations of Hylia. That's literally the whole backstory behind why Zelda and Link are always reincarnated.
>>
How often does Farosh appear and is there a way to know which lake he will appear over? I need a scale.
>>
>>172182119
>Even spoofing amiibos costs money

Locking content behind a physical item is the stupidest concept still being used in gaming
>>
>>172182428
I've seen him over Lake Hylia like three times now in just two days of playing. He seems to like it there.
>>
>>172182537
That's where I'm hanging out now. Thanks.
>>
>>172176426
>get the master sword
>stasis guardian from behind
>from the guardian's perspective, time stopped
>cutoff as many legs as you can while guardian is not moving
>cut it up real nice
>turn away before it explodes
nothing personnel, kid
>>
Can someone give me an extremely vague hint for the constellations (Fateful Stars) shrine in the Korok Forest?
>>
>>172182428
I think it's called the Lakeside Stable? There's a stable in the south near the middle of the map with a lake and a bridge across it, Farosh appears in the morning.
>>
File: C7qkB5WVAAQ9NCp.jpg large.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C7qkB5WVAAQ9NCp.jpg large.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>>172182435
If it makes you feel better, they probably wouldn't even bother to put most of the stuff in the game if amiibo didn't exist.
>>
>>172182634
>Dead on!
>RULES OF NATURE
>>
>>172177765
>is it worth buying ninja clothes
of fucking course, anon.
>>
>>172182696
You see the big picture of abstract constellations?
Those are the key.
>>
>>172182798
Oh, that reminds me. How much of an effect does "Sword Beam Up" have?
>>
>>172182728
Ah okay, thanks
>>
>>172182728
>>172182537

Ayy Farosh just showed up over the bridge. 2 am.
>>
>>172183125
I just had to find him to open up a shrine, so it was fresh in my mind
>>
Whee's the memory that looks like it's at a canyon. I tried looking for the painter for a hint but I can't find him.
>>
>>172183254
Canyon?

You might find him in Goron Town, but I'm not sure which memory you're referring to
>>
Stasis makes all enemies look like stupid punks. Poor windblight didn't even have a chance.
>>
>>172183254
so I wasn't the only one who couldn't find him anywhere at all.

Instead of looking for a memory, try searching for a circle or rocks korok puzzle...unless you want the exact spot
>>
>>172183254
I think the painter is at Woodland Stable.
>>
>>172149520
There's no such thing as "supposed to" in this game. They give you a mission and you complete it however you want to.
>>
>>172183254
Which photo? give the number
>>
>>172183316
I did Naboris first and wish I hadn't

Urbosa's makes every big fight a joke, including Ganon
>>
>>172183403
tbf, the mission giver says to sneak around and take the arrows

>>172183460
I now realize I only had trouble with Waterblight because I didn't have Stasis+ yet back then.
>>
>>172183254

a canyon... are you up top of like red rocks and looking down on a sheikah tower in it?
>>
>>172183436
First in the second row.
>>
File: 93aaG8o[1].jpg (406KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
93aaG8o[1].jpg
406KB, 1280x720px
Shit man, did Ganon get drunk and throw up all over here? This place is a fucking mess.
>>
>>172184006
http://imgur.com/389WRTQ
>>
>>172125193
Wrong. Every 10,000 years a male gerudo is born. Yes Zelda loves that number.
>>
>>172184147
>10,000
>I didn't play Ocarina of Time
What the fuck are you on? It's one male every 100 years.
>>
>>172184126
You know, I honestly believe that using an amiibo set on your first playthrough takes away from the game
>>
>>172125628
>>172125897
So there's no difference at max bond? Epona is strictly worse than 4/4/5 at full bond?
>>
>>172184127
Ah thanks. I figured it was close to Death Mountain
>>
File: WVW69kMB_KM8R8sD5K.jpe.jpg (73KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
WVW69kMB_KM8R8sD5K.jpe.jpg
73KB, 800x450px
Not much here anymore.
>>
>>172184268
>Don't have the whole set
>They're all stupidly expensive to upgrade
>The sheikah set offers better defense than the amiibo sets
Whatever you say pal. I just put it on to look nice in the picture.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHch0lI-1Wo
>>
>>172184252
>implying I didn't play OoT if I misremembered a minor detail from a two decade old game
What the fuck am *I* on?
>>
>>172184402
>>The sheikah set offers better defense than the amiibo sets

It doesn't actually, perhaps in the beginning though
>>
>>172184268
How? I have the full WW set, the only thing it is better than is the gerudo vai set
>>
>>172181263
More of what? Blue?

All of mine turned white after the first divine beast. No clue why though.
>>
I just want a video of this game with some fucking DMX playing while link parries, head shot shield surfs, and destroys Lynels.
I've only just gotten a handle on sword Lynels and I need to start working over the mace boys
>>
>>172130389
All my Octorok pictures are only the blurry rocks they shoot at me.
>>
>>172182798
What set is that?
>>
>>172184283
Yeah, it's just a somewhat nice horse for easy attainable early.
>>
Jesus fucking christ you guys weren't kidding, this game should be called Thirst of the Wild.

I don't think I've met one female character yet who didn't want the Link D
>>
Lynels can fucking TELEPORT?
>>
>>172185046
>this game should be called Thirst of the Wild
I think you mean "Breath of THE BLOOD MOON RISES ONCE AGAIN"
>>
>>172182119
Can you rewrite the NFC tags? Do I only need one? Can my galaxy s6 edge plus write to NFC tags?
>>
>>172185336
No, depends on how many amiibo you want, it should.
>>
>>172185336
You only need one tag.
>>
>>172184480
Nah there's no validity to it
>>
Thanks, everyone!
>>
How do I instant Ravioli? I've seen streamers skip the first jump and go straight into the gale. I'm assuming they cancel the first jump somehow without letting go of the jump button?
>>
>>172184647
Yeah the blue ones, I know a lot of them get upgraded to white/silver after a certain number of divine beasts are taken back
>>
File: BaTdpy0[1].jpg (494KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BaTdpy0[1].jpg
494KB, 1280x720px
How the hell am I supposed to climb the Akkala tower? The damn thing has Ganon cancer all the way around the lower section.
>>
>>172185885
The way up is through
>>
>>172185885
Find something to make a bridge
>>
>>172185885
there's a metal thing somewhere around there you can use as a bridge. i just brute force through it myself tho
>>
>>172185885
Use Ravioli
>>
>>172185885
Look your way around the ruins around it, it's easy you stupid nigger

Literally, explore and look around
>>
Anyone know a good place to farm arrows? I'm sick of running out and it hurts to spend so many rupees on them
>>
>>172186417
The path to zora doina will give you at least 100+ by the time you're done

Lynels are also another option if you're good at killing them.
>>
>>172186584
Perfect, thanks. I'll run through it now.
>>
File: ew.jpg (24KB, 790x790px) Image search: [Google]
ew.jpg
24KB, 790x790px
Weapons breaking, never having enough arrows, and repetitive shrines is not fun.

Not a fan, kinda regret buying a Switch desu.
>>
>>172186417
Did you not to Vah Ruta yet?
>>
>>172185205
Yeah. I was cracking up when the enemy that stalked and teleported turned out to be lynels.
>>
>>172187021
Git gud kid
>>
>>172187050
I did a long time ago but I never thought to collect arrows. Didn't even think of it as a place to farm them.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
So, how do I free that gerudo prisoner in the Yiga hideout?
>>
>>172187021
I find it hard to believe you're using your bombs as much as you're supposed to if you're having such resource issues. You should be killing almost everything with bombs at the start.
>>
>>172185205
Tch, nothing personal, kid.
>>
>>172187021
Weapons breaking I can understand because some people just don't adjust to it no matter how many weapons they get, but how do any of you run out of arrows? Seriously.
>>
>>172187021
Never had any of these issues.
>>
>tfw start getting more weapons before breaking any
>toss out all spears and 2hands
>use 1 hand swords only
I have like 10 royal broadswords wtf
>>
>>172187270
Bless rito son for always having a nice bundle of arrows to buy when I need them
>>
>>172187213
You don't.
>>
>>172187086
Completed the game with all the shrines and can beat Lynels pretty easily, all I have left to do is get all the Korok seeds. Fuck doing that.
>>
>>172187213
she'll figure something out, go find the fatman
>>
>>172187270
By not doing Zora first. I'm well more capable than a casual Zelda fan and I had to buy about 60 arrows before I went on that Zora path.
>>
>>172187526
>>172187476
Well, that saves me the return trip
>>
>>172187404
Upgrade to royal guard's then
>>
>>172187213
The Yiga sneaking mission is honestly the only part of the game I enjoyed, everything else was just tedious and repetitive.
>>
>>172185885
There's a pillar you can climb, and jump off from to reach above the cancer.

I unlocked every tower with one stamina bar and three hearts, so you definitely don't have to go up through it and tank the damage. It's tricky sometimes, but they're all possible.
>>
>>172177946
That's a faulty translation, the original Japanese line is talking about how Ganon isn't giving up.

Though it's also technically accurate, as in that moment Ganon has abandoned the physical form he had been growing in favor of turning back into a big monster of pure evil.
>>
>>172187213
She'll be gone after you defeat the boss, there's nothing special you need to do to free her
>>
>combat trial
>oh look, it's the exact same enemy from other combat trials with minor differences like weapons and health

This game doesn't deserve 8/10 let alone 9/10.
>>
>>172187842
>>172187654
>>172187021
Are you bored, anon?
>>
Which of the mountain peaks has the highest elevation?

I'm not convinced death mountain is taller than Hebra, but it's my current best guess.
>>
File: 1490349992000.gif (3MB, 470x394px) Image search: [Google]
1490349992000.gif
3MB, 470x394px
>All the boys in Hateno now have a crush on Purah
Despite having the intelligence of a 120 year old woman, her mentality reverts to match her physical body. It makes me wonder how that will play out exactly.
>>
>>172187842
I thought it was epic to see my progress by fighting stronger and stronger versions of the same boss. I'm surprised so many people in the thread don't think it's an amazing game.
>>
>>172187941
He's a frog poster, you'd think he'd love the unoriginality he bemoans.
>>
>>172188016
Honestly, if I were to return to my kick self I would almost certainly do shit like that as well.
>>
>>172187703
?So close to the dorf we all know and love only to throw him away

Oh boy smash with the TP zelda characters...AGAIN
>>
>>172187981
I don't think it's possible to determine which is higher without using software. They're far away. Maybe you can tell while riding Naboris.
>>
>>172188147
>So close to the dorf we all know and love only
If the dorf we all know and love is a cyborg mechadorf spider monster
>>
>>172188016
How did you manage that?
>>
>>172188234
It was a work in progress before link interrupted.
>>
>>172188338
Yeah, but he still probably would have been a cyborg monster. Unless it was going to all be elegantly compartmentalized, like an Inspector Gadgetdorf
>>
>>172188418
>inspector gadgetdorf
i want this
>>
>>172188418
>Inspector Gadgetdorf
Fucking fund it
>>
Ah yes, a blood moon constantly interrupting the flow of gameplay with the exact same cutscene.

Brilliant idea.

Way better than having a blood moon seamlessly reset the world's items and enemies outside of Link's field of view.
>>
>>172187536
The Zora path doesn't need arrows though. I just outran everything since the electric resist potion Sidon gave me only allowed for so much time.
>>
>There will never be a game focusing on Fierce Deity's story.
>>
>>172188827
That's not what I'm saying. It's the only place to get a lot.
>>
>>172184821
Twilight Princess.
It comes from Smash Bros Link since that's the Link he resembles most.
>>
>>172188997
Oh, I didn't know the amiibo sets have bonuses beyond the Deity set.
>>
>>172188754
>constantly interrupting the flow of gameplay

You make it sound like it's something that happens every 10 mins
>>
File: 1467250041678.png (125KB, 209x307px) Image search: [Google]
1467250041678.png
125KB, 209x307px
>>172188754
yea when i first started playing i never closed put my game and the cutscene would play every 10 fucking minutes. It doesn't do that anymore and you can skip it by pressing x and then +, but i still hate that they did that. I think they just did that so they could cutaway to reload enemies and such.
>>
>>172188754
turn your switch off every couple of days.
>>
File: 003_1481076472.png (114KB, 222x323px) Image search: [Google]
003_1481076472.png
114KB, 222x323px
tomorrow i'm hunting for the smash zelda
i want my bow of light
>>
File: 1490127499570.png (2MB, 3552x2134px) Image search: [Google]
1490127499570.png
2MB, 3552x2134px
>>172189140
>>
Wish the other main characters were as comfy as Prince Sidon and the Master Kohga, they all seem bland in comparison desu.
>>
>>172189140
Yeah, all iconic green tunics have master sword beam mastery
>>
>>172189254
If you don't close the game, only suspend and sleep the console, then Blood Moons can start happening every night, multiple times a night.
>>
Is there anything special about the giant horse or is it literally the same as a 5/2/0 piece of crap horse? Can it go over terrain better than other horses? Is it secretly even stronger than its Strength rating says?
>>
It feels so pitiful to cook one lonely hearty radish at a time but they give you full health back. It's a waste to cook it with anything else if you just want a health potion.
>>
>>172189740
not really. You could make the argument that its normal gallop is faster than other horses because its stride is longer, but I don't know if that is true.
>>172189751
yeah, it's the same with durians. I'm glad I didn't figure this out until later, early game horseback hunting for meat dishes was fun and felt valuable.
>>
>>172189406
Another thing I hate, why not have all that content available in game? Locking away parts of the game and only making it available to people who buy their amiibos is the most shameless Jew trick I've seen.
>>
>>172123385
do you ever tryed to just use your shield bash? it 2shots big guardian and is realy simple to do
>>
>>172189740
It big
>>
>>172189965
I get the impression that they wouldn't bother to include a bunch of retro outfits if amiibo didn't exist.
Especially since the whole point of the blue shirt was wanting to phase out the green tunic.
>>
>>172136830

That's what the snow/sand boots are for (amd why hot cold resistance only needs 2 of a set)
>>
>>172190081
>the whole point of the blue shirt was wanting to phase out the green tunic.
Literally what? When did they say that was their intention? That's like saying they want to phase out Mario's overalls and cap.
>>
>>172189965
None of the Amiibo locked shit even matters since everything else in the game is either the same or better.
Well, with one exception, Smash Zelda's Bow of Light.
And if you're a nitpick, Epona, since I doubht there are gentle 444 horses in the game. Everything good is wild.
>>
File: U2QHN.jpg (488KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
U2QHN.jpg
488KB, 1500x1000px
So the sequel is gonna be the other 9/10 of Hyrule, right?

Things I'd like to see:
>rafts that are actually steerable
>in addition to shrines, actual Zelda 1-style labyrinths/dungeons around the map, but not part of the main quest
>finding these dungeons at the bottom of wells in town ruins, in caves in the wild, and in forgotten temples
>actual magic that's not automatic (I guess BotW technically has Zelda 2's spells: HEAL, JUMP, LIFE, SHIELD and REFLECT)
>a hardcore difficulty that requires you to eat, drink and sleep to not lose health
>more intricate sword/weapon-play

It would actually work perfectly as a direct sequel to BotW and analogue to Zelda 2: Link and Zelda need to travel around the remaining parts of Hyrule to eliminate all traces of Ganon and stop his minions from trying to resurrect him. Along the way you discover all kinds of ruins and relics from all of Hyrule's 10,000+ year history, from medieval trinkets, to strange Victorian contraptions, to alien Shiekah technology, to Majora's Mask style artifacts of primal civilization.
>>
>>172190427
I just want real dungeons. Instead of 100 small shrines, 8 real dungeons coupled with maybe 40~ small shrines would be nicer. And give me true bosses, man. These blights are jokes.
>>
>>172189960
>You could make the argument that its normal gallop is faster than other horses because its stride is longer
I know you're just trying to speculate for me, but what do you mean by faster than other horses? Faster than regular horses that also have a 2 Speed rating? Faster horses have faster normal gallops than horses with lower Speed ratings. It's not only the Stamina Gallop speed that varies.

I guess if it's faster than 5/3/5 in a normal gallop, then it would be a relevant endgame option for niche objectives.

Reposted because my phone has a bug that randomly inserts extra words.
>>
>>172190789
Faster legs = more distance covered with less effort
>>
>>172190375
As this thread established, Epona is only relevant early and maybe midgame if you're being generous. She's strictly worse than 4/4/5/W because Temperament does nothing at 100 Bond.
>>
>>172188754
You make it sound like Blood Moon shenanigans are a bad thing.
>>
File: BotW Link.jpg (206KB, 1280x1359px) Image search: [Google]
BotW Link.jpg
206KB, 1280x1359px
>>172190363
I think it was in one of those interviews where they're all. "We notice you're really pushing this blue shirt no hat thing. What's up with that?"
>>
>>172187021
Go to this spot for about 10 minutes, you'll have tons of arrows when you're done. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtZnpi5h0Pw
>>
>>172191380
>even needing to farm arrows

He's just retarded, let him be
>>
>>172189965
Calling it "parts of the game" is an overstatement. It's such a miniscule part of the game that it only matter to people who HAVE the amiibo. It's a tiny reward for being a Nintendo customer.

It's like being assblasted that you have to pay to get shitty skins in CS:GO. If people really want to spend their money on something so inconsequential, who cares?
>>
>>172191380
Do you have to stand in exactly the right spot to not get hit or is it a problem with those mobs?
>>
>>172161872
thanks
>>
>>172191174
The color is eh but losing the hat is lame

The hat made him unique and now he looks like any other fantasy character
>>
>>172190427
make some adjustments to the durability system, no need to throw it out but weapons feel a little too fragile right now

Throw out shrines, and instead scatter the Spirit Orbs or whatever the equivalent will be across the world more organically. Find them in caves, in mini dungeons, in particularly challenging monster camps, in hard to reach places, from side quests, etc. Which means actually having things like caves.

Go back to dungeons. I don't care if the game world is a bit smaller if we have a decent amount of real dungeons (more than 4, with actual combat and significantly longer than the Divine Beasts).

Including the other 9/10 of Hyrule would take an absurd amount of time and effort to do well. I'm fine with just another game world of comparable size to BotW. I don't even want it to include the game area of BotW, I really don't feel the need to explore it again. Just set most of the game on another continent, in another world, or one of the other parts of Hyrule from AoL.
>>
>>172190375
Oh also I'll point out that you can get 100 bond in about 2 minutes by constantly stamina galloping and then immediately slowing down and soothing, so it really is just getting the horse that takes effort.
>>
>>172191380
>Arrow Farming
Just buy some arrows.
>>
>>172190427
how about just bringing back the hookshot?

Feel like it could have been pretty great for cliff sides, especially during the rain
>>
>>172191839
I think the hookshot could be great fun but should probably be a late game reward, unless the world is significantly larger than that of BotW.
>>
>>172187270
>start zora quest
>already have 300 regular, 80 fire, 20 ice, 60 bomb, 100 electric, and 3 ancient arrows
What the fuck are you guys doing wrong?
>>
>>172191598
If you're playing for the first time, it's not that big a deal, because they did work around fixing the controls for fewer buttons. Play the game any way you can. But they added OoT's Link VA samples to the GBA game for no reason, and it's also worth mentioning that SNES is higher resolution.

It's the same reason that all the snes ports on GBA are downgrades.
>>
Anyone know the last 2 Compendium entries after Treasure Chest and Ore Deposit?
>>
>>172192023
I have no idea, fuck. I am always needing arrows.
>>
>>172191590
You can stand wherever you like. They'll hit you every so often no matter what you do. I just ran around collecting arrows with the camera pointed directly downward.
>>
>>172192110
rare ore luminous stone
>>
>>172192110
Luminous ore deposit and rare ore deposit.
>>
I feel like the only time I ever use magnesis is to find koroks and solve shrine puzzles. It would have been nice if magnesis had some real function, like if you could use magnesis on guardians to toss them around a bit.
>>
>>172192293
Maybe it'll replace the Hookshot as Link's tether grab/recovery in 5mash.
>>
>>172190619
I agree, I appreciate that they wanted to radically change the pace of the game by doing away with full dungeons, and I like the shrines, but I still want some full dungeons. The bite-sized cuts of dungeons that were the shrines left me wanting more.

There's still something special about Zelda dungeons, how they slowly build up from small puzzles to bigger, more difficult puzzles and how they make you feel like they're non-linear when they aren't.

And they can retain the more difficult, less hand-holdy design of the BotW shrines.

>>172191694
I don't see any reason to throw out the shrine designs altogether, just lose the idea of each one being in the same blue underground rooms. Build the puzzles into caves and environments instead.

I also don't see it as unreasonable to ask for plenty of shrines AND dungeons.

Also I think they should have fewer fast-travel points, the more fast-travel the less inclined someone is to actually explore. It's not unreasonable to ask someone to spend a few minutes traveling from their fast-travel point to get to where they're going unless it's a town/stable.

>>172191839
Things like the hookshot are what I would expect to be the rewards for the handful of major dungeons/temples/labyrinths. Hookshot, a really good unbreakable boomerang, unbreakable Korok leaf, just more items that make traversal easier and more fun.
>>
>>172192293
Hmm, is Magnesis+ eminent? What would it do?

Stealing weapons from enemies seems a bit much.
>>
>>172176210
Usually shields range from 10-20. Hero's Shield is 90. Hylian is 800
>>
>>172192447
>Build the puzzles into caves and environments instead.
But then it's not a shrine, and it's instead what I want.
>>
>>172192623
Yeah I think we're just using different wording. I mean the idea of shrines as slices of a dungeon, not the idea of them as being warp-points that are distinct and separate from the world map.

So basically just what you said.
>>
>>172192458
to timelock and hit them till they toss around is the only power i use, bombs feel weak vs silver
>>
On Lake Hylia at midnight waiting around for Farosh to show himself. Just got really comfy and peaceful. Had to snapshot the moment.
>>
>>172188754
I'm getting tired of the cutscene, too.
Just before midnight on the night of a blood moon, I step into any nearby shrine for a bit, enjoy the sweet atmosphere and visuals, then go back outside. No cutscene.
>>
>You can take pictures during the final battle and they'll save
Who action shot of the bow of light here?
>>
do boss enemys respawn for the poke codex?
>>
>>172180843
Do you have CFW? If so, just use a trainer and buy a throwaway set to turn into the tunic of your choice
>>
>>172193089
Link starting to nod off.
>>
>>172188016

That's an act. Purah mumbles under her breath a lot about trying to act like a young girl and if she's doing it right.
>>
>>172192623
Not him, but shrines don't have to be closed buildings of some kind or another, much less underground chambers.

I love the look of the shrines but wish they had better BGM(s) and were all more elaborate. I wouldn't be in favor of shrines being made outdoor areas. If they were used in the current Hyrule map, things would start to get more crowded, and Hyrule would start feeling more like like a "theme park" like Skyrim than it already does.
>>
>>172193361
nope, but after you beat ganon you can buy their photos from the shop
>>
>>172193492
The writing in her diary indicates her personality changes a bit to match her age, like when she reversed into a teen and got a pimple, she started acting moody and yelled at her assistant for no reason, implying she was in puberty again.
>>
File: WVW69kMDgp0Fpa5HfJ.jpe.jpg (79KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
WVW69kMDgp0Fpa5HfJ.jpe.jpg
79KB, 800x450px
Oh the pain.
>>
>>172193492
It's been 114 years since she was actually that age, she's just wondering if girls that age still do those gestures.
>>
new doggy

>>172194203
>>172194203
>>172194203
>>
File: variants.jpg (92KB, 519x438px) Image search: [Google]
variants.jpg
92KB, 519x438px
>>172181263
>>172184647
Thread posts: 772
Thread images: 164

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.