[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bfg/ Battlefield General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 766
Thread images: 145

File: WE.jpg (9KB, 333x187px) Image search: [Google]
WE.jpg
9KB, 333x187px
RSC best gun Edition

>Weapon and stats:
http://symthic.com/bf1-stats
Symthic's already started their metacrafting autism

>Emblem stealing website for uncreative babbies: http://emblemsbf.com/

FAQ:
Q: Is BF4 dead?
A: Yes, BF1 now.

Q: Where are the BF1 Platoons?
A: platoon is kill

Q: Which VOIP Do I join?
A: Yuropoors will be more likely to find people on the Discord. Mumble seems to attract NA players. Use whichever you like.

Mumble server (VOIP and Text)
wevidyanow.com
port: 64738

Mumble download (Snapshot version is more stable and has more features)
https://wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Main_Page

Apparently there's an xbox club called Battlefield General. That's all I know

>Discord
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1rpW8KRCY8A
https://discord.gg/TK8snEj

Previous Thread >>171085308
>>
>>171355819
>RSC best gun Edition
I know it's just copy-pasted from my previous thread, but I support this message
>>
File: image.png (32KB, 337x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32KB, 337x338px
>ywn be as handsome as the French medic
>>
Serious question. Why do plebs love MG15 so much? It's got the worst moving spread and horizontal recoil out of all lmgs. I hear it's good when bipodded a lot but that is the case with all lmgs. If you want big mag, go with Lewis Suppressive. It has better moving spread and both vertical and horizontal recoil at the cost of slightly low rpm and 1 more bullet to kill at range but not like that matters since you'll actually hit more of your shots compared to MG15. It also overheats at 50 rounds instead of 30 which is rather nice.
>>
>>171356325
t. shitter that doesn't know how to burst/tap fire. The Lewis is shit. KYS
>>
>>171356530
>tapfiring
>with lmg
L O L
>>
File: lmgs.png (216KB, 844x1209px) Image search: [Google]
lmgs.png
216KB, 844x1209px
>>171355508

BARfags BTFO and finished
>>
>>171355819
HOL UP
>spawns mortar landship
SO U BE SAYIN
>uses only plane slot as a taxi
HOL UP HOL UP
>sits in spawn screen waiting for vehicles
WE FINNA
>sits in artillery truck and doesn't move the entire game
LEMME AXE U
>awarded 100th service star for trench fighter
SUM FINNA
>kills you with automatico, teabags you, then knee slides away
WE WUZ ARMÉE FRANÇAISE N SHIEEEEEEET??????
>>
Is premium worth it?
>>
>>171356325
>Why do plebs love MG15 so much?
shitters hate reloading
>>
>>171356654
bar telescopic is the patrician lmg
>>
>>171356651
>its fully automatic I don't have to tap fire hurr
>m-m-muh accuracy if I hold the trigger down! why cant I hit anything bawwww
Dumb redditurd
>>
>>171356654
>spawn in operations with the mg15 suppresive
>bipod and kill 20 people at a objective chokepoint
>never touch it again
>1 million kpm

wow dude
>>
>>171356684
The vanilla game is still broken and has been since release. What do you think?
>>
>>171356850
tap firing with lmgs actively increases recoil
unless you're shooting long distances it's terrible
>>
>>171357009
>>171357009
>unless you're shooting long distances it's terrible
Wow it's almost like you should only tap fire if you're shooting at a distance and otherwise it's fine. Dumb faggot
>>
>>171356850
Tap firing has to be the most ineffective way to use lmgs in this game unless we're talking extrem ranges or you're using Chauchat with its horrendous recoul
>m-m-muh accuracy if I hold the trigger down!
Yes that would be the entire point of lmgs
>why cant I hit anything bawwww
You would be if you weren't using spray and pray: the lmg
>>
>>171357110
>Yes that would be the entire point of lmgs
No it's not. The point of a LMG is capacity and suppression.
>You would be if you weren't using spray and pray: the lmg
The MG 15 is as accurate as its user and the fact that so many people bitch about its recoil really goes to show how bad people are at aiming. Probably console shitters to boot.
>>
>>171357412
>The MG 15 is as accurate as its user
What the fuck does this even mean. Your gun is only accurate as its stats allow. If you're accurate with MG15 then you'll be more accurate with other lmgs
>the fact that so many people bitch about its recoil really goes to show how bad people are at aiming
You could have the best aim in the world and horizontal recoil will still throw your aim off as it randomly jolts your screen left and right. The best you can do is notice your aim is off and counteract it.
>>
File: bf1 skins.jpg (24KB, 460x307px) Image search: [Google]
bf1 skins.jpg
24KB, 460x307px
By the way, when can we get some skins that aren't tacky gaudy cartel boss tier shit?
>>
>>171357794
If you can't manage recoil maybe you should play a baby game like tetris or TLOU
>>
>>171356671
>spawns mortar landship
what's so bad about this? provided you know how to use it, it can be pretty effective
>>
>>171357802
we all know you know you like that
they do all kinda look the same though
>>
>play Fort Vaux for the first time
>acquire Flametrooper kit
>basically half the team following me
>roast people and tank everything, no one ever gets close enough to bayonet thanks to team
>pull off a 100-980 win after being behind all game

fun
>>
>>171359567
1000-980, obviously not 100 that would suck
>>
the first 2 sectors of kaiserschlacht are one of the most fun parts of the game tbqh. especially if you're attackers
>>
>>171357802
>Model 10 Legendary Skin
>Its literally just a boring grass camo.
>Meanwhile 12G legendary is a cool as hell gold gun
>>
>>171362346
>have both the dank legendary 12g skin and the sick white distinguished skin
>conflicted on what to use

Also I can't decide which variant I like best.
>>
File: 1409563309383.jpg (38KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1409563309383.jpg
38KB, 300x300px
Devil's Anvil gets so fucking cool after the fire storm

That battle outside the fort is intense as shit

>run to trenches near B
>get on machine gun
>everything is fucked, looks like a wasteland
>raining
>hear a loud whistle
>germ-ans start rushing towards the point into the no-mans land
>mow them down with machine gun
>war is hell
fuck that map is good, too bad getting that far almost never happens because the attackers are so heavily disadvantaged
>>
Are there no sniper servers yet?

I know I'm gonna get told git gud but fuck I hate snipers. I get their use and all but getting one shot from some faggot 200 miles away if I don't cower behind cover 24/7 just isn't fun to me. They ruin every game their cancerous class gets put into.
>>
File: IMG_2167.jpg (71KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2167.jpg
71KB, 655x527px
how to git gud at bomber?
>>
>>171356325
Mobile AA here. I didn't even notice dice nerfed the QF. Oh no that sucks.
>>
>>171365046
fly high, spam the chat and tell your retarded team to actually spot, drop bombs on red dots
>>
>>171365096
>spam the chat
consolepleb
>drop bombs on red dots
i always get hit markers but not a whole lot of kills, usually because i wasn't at the exact right angle, so i have to turn around and make another pass, by which the action has probably moved on to somewhere else.
does bomber count as airchav?
>>
>>171365538
>by which the action
*by which point the action
>>
The new infantry lebel gun is great if the sweet spot fits your range
>>
Grenade fix when?
>>
>>171365538
If you ever get in a plane at any time you are literally the reincarnation of Joseph fucking Stalin.
>>
>>171366847
Already fixed.
>>
>>171367816
Gas and fire meta 2.0 is not fixed
>>
*rezzes you*
>>
File: conservativeSPM.jpg (42KB, 310x502px) Image search: [Google]
conservativeSPM.jpg
42KB, 310x502px
>>171365046
Don't bother, just use trench darts.
>>
I'm glad one of the chau chats assignments was to use the lewis, I love this gun. Did it receive a buff?
>>
poorfags btfo

https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield_one/comments/601wm0/trying_to_find_a_dlc_gun_on_the_ground_when_you/
>>
>>171356850
You're a mongrel
>>
>>171363459
Armored kill is the only dice supported custom game mode that I know of without snipes. Looks like they've mostly gotten rid of it though. Shame really, cause these new maps would be even more insane with double vehicles and no snipers!
>>
File: 1487633506016.jpg (9KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
1487633506016.jpg
9KB, 183x275px
>Ammo 2.0
fuck DICE so much, they are really turning this into Battlefront
>>
>>171363459
>>171373339

>Be Dice.
>Release game
>Tease the community with 'NEW EXITING GAMEMODE SOON'
>It's Fog of War
>It's technically not a gamemode, but pistol only TDM locked on a single map with limited HUD options
>But fair enough, it's kind of fun, every now and th...NO, ANON, YOU CAN'T PLAY IT ANYMORE
>New tease for 'gamemode'
>Really it's just rush with stupid respawn timers, health and only 2 classes.. I guess some people might li...NO ANON, YOU CANNOT PLAY THIS ANYMORE
>repeat

Did they really think the community was going to rent servers under their crappy conditions to keep the custom gamemodes up? When there isn't even a quick-join button for them most of the time? When 16x16 custom servers cost as much to run as 32x32 servers? When you couldn't even kick/ban players or get priority on your OWN server?

Seriously the Dice support for their own custom gamemodes is pretty week.. How are you going to have 'FOG OF WAR COMING SOON' up constantly, and then just NOT support it 95% of the time it's out?
>>
>>171371960
its sad if someone actually do this.
>>
>not the chauchat edition
>>
>>171375258
chauchat? more like so-shit
>>
>>171375563
Chauchat is amazing though.
>>
>>171375563
More like choo choo welcome the rapetrain up your asshole you fucker
>>
What's the point of the Huot exactly? Both the BAR and the Madsen perform better in the same category.
>>
>>171375731
literally zero recoil, you don't even have to deploy the bipod.
>>
>aklahammalala hammama
>>
64p is a meme. Name a single game mode that isn't made worse by 64 player count. Pro tip here, you can't.
>>
>>171376192
Conquest on a proper map design, St. Quentin Scar is the only thing that comes to mind, Sinai and Rupture also work as well.
48p is the best for the vast majority of the maps, the problem is, BF1 is too fast paced, we don't have a stamina bar like the old games so we can sprint as much as we want accompanied by a very fast movement speed, making the maps feel smaller in general.
if we get a stamina bar back and tune down BF1 sprinting to BF4's, 64p would be so much better.
>>
>>171376192
Anything lower just feels empty as fuck
>>
>>171375887
Tested it a bit more and while it's easy to shoot far away targets with it, the damage is just too fucking low.
I'd rather take one of the telescopic weapons for counter-sniping
>>
>>171377713
It's retarded how fast this game is, reducing sprint speed or having a stamina bar would significantly improve this game tenfold.
>>
Today I rekt a trench raider. These people can do major damage at times. Had to trim majority of chasing around cause discord (they then deleted it cause plebbit )

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/190682641987534848/292645834682531840/video.mov
>>
>>171356952
Yeah cause u fuck shit up
>>
>>171381405
> 2017
>film gameplay on sneakers
Are you familiar with recording software?
>>
>>171363227
What can we do to fix that attack? I luckily get defense and they never pass the last point. I imagine for em it must be hell
>>
>>171381405
Trench Raiders still die to a bayonet charge or a backstab like everyone else. Pretty shit class.
>>
>>171381772
Kek, I know but damn PS4 has no options
>>
>>171381783
Attackers need to be good and coordinate mass attacks. In the second phase B has to be rushed immediately and then held while another part attacks A.
In the last phase you need to flank far left to get to B and shoot the spawning defenders before they can get to the point.
usually 1 squad that does these important jobs is enough.
>>
>>171382130
I was thinking a tank or more howitzers
>>
>>171381875
then git gud and get some basic awareness to not get flanked like a retard and learn to aim your revolver to not die to bayonet niggers. trench raider is amazing
>>
how to 8.35 marksman
the bullet velocity is so slow compared to the bolt actions and the mondragon sniper
>>
>>171379660
unfortunately i don't think that will ever happen because DICE is stubborn and retarded.
3D spotting needs to fuck off too..
how many times do people actually shoot the red doritos instead of the player models themselves?
>>
File: 1430506362668.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1430506362668.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>get 20 headshots with the MP-18 Optical
>>
>>171383803

Why is everyone complaining about this so much?

Just click on the head.
>>
>>171382984
Stop shooting at long range target then. It's best used in 3 btk range. Past that there are better options
>>
>>171383842
>first 2 bullets hit the head
>spread increases too much and the killing shot hits the body
>>
>>171384458
but i should be using it kind of as a sniper, no?
>>
>>171373885
I did that during the first day of playing when I didn't like any of the weapons my classes had. I remember doing it more often with the other games, because there was exclusive guns or stuff with more unlocks than I'd gotten yet on that particular gun etc.

I mean, I didn't actually go searching for the damn things. It was just the same instinct as when you pick up a medic kit off the enemy you just killed to revive your teammates, or picking up a scout kit to pop off some flares before switching back.
>>
>>171382984
Errrr no. Like you said, its muzzle velocity is too slow and 4 hit kill ttk is not great. it stops 3 hit killing at 47m so use it for targets within that range. For long range use Mondragon and both Selbstladers are going to be better.
>>
am i good bfg?
>>
>>171357794
They literally let you choose which way the gun recoils. If you can't compensate for recoil in any direction maybe it's just time to play something else.
>>
>>171385765
Probably shit seeing as you have obviously moved through the OP guns in the order that they nerfed them without using anything else.
>>
>>171385391
so then what's the point of using the marksman version over the factory version if you both use them at about the same range? i know marksman is a bit more accurate, but at medium range like that the scope gets obstructive
>>
>>171382984
don't use it like a sniper, it's prime range is from 0 - 50 meters tops, after that you need 4 shots to kill (unless you sneak a headshot in there) on top of having a shit muzzle velocity. so after that range it's pretty much only useful for the occasional sniper laying somewhere.

if you want low ttk over range use the selb 1906, it's laser accurate, has high muzzle velocity and is a three hit kill over all ranges
>>
ayo /bfg/
barrage bomber or torpedo bomber for taking out armor
>>
>>171387028
Marksman has better minimum spread and less spread increase per shot. Meaning you can mag dump all 5 round at 360 rpm and have your shots not go astray as much as they would for factory variant. If you're not fond of the scope you can go with factory. That one has better spread and recoil decrease.
>>
Holy fug, the Russian 1895 Trench is amazing for holding gown corridors or trenches. Just had an awesome romp with it on Fort de Vaux
>>
>>171388328
yes it is
>tfw hipfire headshots
>>
>>171383803
>>171384986
I just went for the headshot whenever I got the drop on someone. If you force it like a retard you will only get frustrated.
Also hipfire is your friend.
>>
>>171388328
I bought it just because I love lever-action rifles and I can't snipe for shit.

No regrets.
>>
>>171388328
>>171388412
Main reason I go Cavalry, to be honest.
>>
So.. I just returned to BF1 after a good two months because of the French DLC and I've got a question..

When the fuck did camping vehicles get popular? I've seen so many people that only play planes or tanks and nothing else or have never even touched a foot-soldier class. It's become a gigantic cancer I've noticed recently.
>>
>>171389390
>there are people with 52 service stars on the armored train
>they have 0 stars in everything else

truly autism
>>
>>171389390
I'd be fine with them implementing a limit to the amount of time you can spend in a vehicle, actually.
>>
>>171389778
>Was just playing St. Quentin's scar.
>Some airchav on the other team immediately flies to B while we're trying to lock it down.
>Kills like 9 people in one run, does a loop and comes back, kills 2 more.
>Get killed by him while trying to hold D from advancing tank.
>Get killed by heavy-tank nigger with 13,000 something kills with it.
>Spawn back on C because it was taken.
>Instantly killed after spawning by airchav.
>Has 9,800 kills in trenchfighter.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON.
>>
>>171389913
The reload time for trench darts is absolutely bogus
>die
>waiting to redeploy
>get revived
>die again to the same plane because reload is so quick
>>
>>171389913
DICE only uses planes
>>
>>171390439
It seems fucking so, AA gets nerfed to hell so it's almost impossible to kill anything and planes do so much damage and kill so fast you can't combat them.
>>
DLC operations NA matchmaking is completely dead
>>
>>171390658
>>171389913

My problem with planes isn't how easy or hard it is to get kills/get killed with them, it's how it feels out of your hands when you get killed by one.

If I run around a corner and end up facing a tank I generally have time to fuck off or risk my life to get up closer where I can hurt it. With a plane it just swoops by in the sky while I'm busy having a firefight. It's like when you get picked off by a sniper from across the map, except you can at least sneak up on the sniper and gut him. With planes you rely entirely on either AA or them flying low/slow enough for you and your teammates with LMGs to be able to whittle it down.

I actually didn't feel this way with helicopters back in Bad Company 2, mostly I think because it felt like the classes actually had ways to help take them down. Also they hovered instead of just flying off to the other side of the map to turn around and heal all the time.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (44KB, 601x312px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
44KB, 601x312px
>>171390965
don't you worry, they will be adding a server browser very so... ™
>>
>>171391218
It's because they shifted the entire infantry farming by aircraft meta

Planes work differently from choppers by strafing in and dropping bombs instead of hovering around an area, so there's a lot less advance warning for infantry. On top of that, all the tools infantry had that could directly impede a chopper's performance or flat out kill him instantly have been removed (MANPADs, dumbfire launchers, SRAW) and replaced with inferior alternatives

Even babby's first BF gamer can actively disrupt a 100 star Little Bird by pointing a Stinger at him, but a pro Support would hardly deter an average pilot from coming back for another strafing run after 1-2 repair cycles
>>
>tfw aggressively requesting orders so I can get my whistle

There is literally nothing like hauling ass down a flank with a bunch of dudes near you blasting your whistle while that war cry goes off.

Too fucking bad that DICE couldn't balance a bicycle if they were riding it.

They do all this retarded shit because "muh asymmetrical gameplay" and then act surprised when it isn't fucking balanced at all. They did this with Battlefront too. They need to be dragged out into the street and beaten with pillowcases full of doorknobs until they actually start playtesting their expansions.
>>
How do you unlock the god damn Trench Fighter?
>>
>>171392694

It's an elite class pickup.
>>
>>171392891
Sorry, I meant the plane and I just figured out you can customize vehicles lul
>>
>>171365538
The Barrage bomber is great but I get many more infantry kills with the Firestorm. Retards run into the flames and get killed even if I didn't directly hit them. If no one is really spotting just strafe objectives.

The scoped in reticle is highly accurate, the bombs drop exactly between the lines. Also I ALWAYS drop both sets of bombs on one target.
>>
>>171376192
Conquest is great in spite of the many, many flaws in the game. It's mostly the maps that are the issue like Argonne and Suez where it's extremely easy to cap C and cut off flanking routes.
>>
>>171365538
>does bomber count as airchav?

Only if you exclusively take Firestorm or continuously fucking hug the skybox so nothing but planes can touch you

Don't be this kind of fucking Bomber autist, drop bombs on enemy tanks and let your gunner mass murder infantry. Be the airchad your team needs, not another fucking dipshit pilot no better than a Trench Fighter or Ground Support plane
>>
>lining up airchav with my fighter
>he switches to the empty back gun and shoots me down before I can shoot him down even though I've landed every shot
>flies off

what a fucking disgraceful excuse for a game

dice wouldn't know what game balance was if it bit them in the dick
>>
>>171394759
I do that a lot kek
>>
>>171394295
what the fuck is that picture trying to convey?
>>
>>171396002
The "person" posting it has autism.
>>
>be march
>still no platoons
>>
>>171395017
I don't feel even a little bit bad when I ram you for doing that.
>>
>>171396408
>ram because you don't know how to position yourself against another plane
Kek
>>
>>171396002
Bullying a solo bomber autist with our own bomber

It doesn't do the best job conveying that though, admittedly. We were going to lose the game, so we spent the last 10 minutes just keeping him grounded with his own favorite vehicle

>>171396191
sup milky_sand
>>
>>171394295
>milky_sand: grow up

>closes game
>goes through his recorded video saving tons of screenshots to make an epic infograph on how he totally owned someone
>posts it on anonymous imageboard for recognition
>"haha, that totally showed him"
literally kill yourself
>>
>>171397074
>It doesn't do the best job conveying that though, admittedly.
Which is why you are autistic.
>>
>>171389390
return friendly fire and vehicles only spawning in bases?
>>
File: Das it mane.jpg (12KB, 104x148px) Image search: [Google]
Das it mane.jpg
12KB, 104x148px
>mfw the only time I get a tank is when an enemy panics and gets out of their tank to try and kill me

Spawning into one is kind of boring when you've gotten used to that shit. You feel like a proper action-hero when you use the team's own tank to push their shit in.

Too bad I've only ever come across one friendly engineer with a wrench to fix me up. I just gave the tank to him.
>>
>>171402646
Does the other team actually get locked out of a tank slot in that case? I never found out
>>
>>171403430
yes, the team that got the tank stolen will have one less tank
>>
File: 938382.gif (1MB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
938382.gif
1MB, 450x253px
>Feel like I'm playing like shit
>Look up guides and tips
>They all say the same thing
>Play with everything on low but mesh
>Think it's stupid but decide to try it
>Turn everything down to low/off
>Keep mesh at ultra
>Suddenly able to easily kill everyone
>People hiding in bushes that aren't there anymore due to low settings
>People prone in grass that isn't there for me
>Easy kills left and right
>"Wtf how could you see me I was prone in grass!"
>MFW top the boards almost every game now

Does anyone else play with everything on low?

It's almost like cheating with how much it changes the game

Bushes are completely removed with everything on low

No glares/blinding effects

Everything in the distance is completely gone but players so you're able to snipe people easily

The game looks like total shit, but holy fuck it's so easy to kill people now.
>>
>>171405060
I've played much better since I upgraded my card and turned everything on Ultra, since everything is sharper and more detailed. Lot harder for infantry to blend in with their surroundings

Ofc, overgrowth is on Low still
>>
>>171405060
I did the same thing for all the other battlefield games, it's stupid how much it changes the game, makes it really unfair.
>>
>>171405060
>computer is shit
>have to turn down resolution scale
>zoom in with bolt action rifle
>what am i looking at?
>>
>>171405060
>>People hiding in bushes that aren't there anymore due to low settings
I have everything on low because I'm playing on a laptop and I wasn't even aware of bushes
>>
Class rankups are so fucking fast now what the hell
>>
>>171406463
Good, I can hurry with the huehuehuet.

Or the Hellriegel though it's not so good now?
>>
>>171396305
Dudee got a cryptic hint at platoon development just last month. Stop being so entitled and wait patiently like the rest of us.
>>
>>171406680
all of the rank 10 guns are fun to use
>>
>>171407794
This.

medic gun is really good
>>
>>171387927

I don't know about the torpedo bomber but the barrage bomber can destroy any tank in one pass if the bombs land decently close, you just have to drop both payloads at once
>>
File: 4wOnXlo.jpg (29KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
4wOnXlo.jpg
29KB, 320x320px
>>171405060
This is the case with a lot of FPS games, and even some other kinds of games

For example, if you turn down all the settings in CS:GO you can see through smoke and flash bang effects are dampened by a fuck ton

In HoTs you can tune the settings in the INI file so heroes in stealth are just white models

In Planetside 2 you can do the same by lowering lighting effects so people using stealth just look really shiny and are easy to spot

In Left 4 Dead 2 you can turn down effects so low that when you get puked on by a Boomer it doesn't blind you at all

In World of Warcraft you can remove grass/bushes completely by lowering video settings, helps in battlegrounds

The list goes on and on, besides making the game look better you're normally just gimping yourself by having everything on ultra

This is why when you watch people play these games competitively they always have all the settings on low

I'm surprised after many years of people doing this devs still haven't learned to counter this kind of shit.
>>
>>171405060
Yeah pretty sure that's cheating, you can't get in trouble for it, but that's a pretty scummy fucking thing to do.
>>
>Fao fortress
>77 star trench fighter flying all round long
>give him his second death near the end of the round with the AA
>we win, he was 52-2
>makes some comment in chat about "here to play, win or die"

What is with these people?
>>
>>171410983
Why have I never seen anybody mistype Fao Fortress as Fap Fortress?
>>
>>171410983
Compensating for low-birth.
>>
>>171407794
If you are a console pleb, spamming the aim assist auto rotation with the Martini-Henry is almost unfair.
I win two-on-one fire fights all the time if they are in the sweet-spot, and usually even if they aren't.
>>
>>171405060
This is why you shouldn't be able to do that shit in MP shooters. I'd rather lose all the players with shitty computers than put up with the few people who just put everything on low to get low-grade hax.
>>
>>171411689
Because out of all the maps fao fortress is the one that makes you want to fap the least.
>>
>>171412241
The auto aim literally snaps your reticle onto enemies right? That's gross.
I enjoy the martini from time to time on PC
>>
>>171412956
Yes.
just have it somewhat near an enemy and if you time your shot correctly you can get near-instant kills because the sweet spot is so good.
Even if you don't and switch to your pistol, the auto aim will guide your pistol as well so it makes follow-up shots a piece of cake.
I kind of wish I had a proper PC because I would hate it if I got btfo of every match by people abusing the same mechanic that I do.
>>
>>171407889
>Selbstlader 1906
>good

Pick one. 3 shot kill with a 5 round mag is abysmal.
>>
>>171413776
If you're good at making your shots count and fast on the pistol swap then you can win a lot of one-on-ones.
Proper positioning and squad cohesion will ensure you get a lot of kills, though that applies for every weapon.
>>
>>171391218
>>171392592
you know there is a solution to the problem of camping vehicles and aircraft.

one that isn't a statistical nerf.

>it's called airfields and ammo depots.
>Battlefield 1942 had them, they worked alright,

I'm not sure battlefield-players would be able to fucking land an aircraft or RTB though, they'd probably say "that's boring"
>>
File: final.jpg (107KB, 549x475px) Image search: [Google]
final.jpg
107KB, 549x475px
Is it possible to win on Verdun Heights as the Germans?
>>
>>171416030
probably not, does there exist data on the percentage wins of each side?
>>
>>171392593
>"muh asymmetrical gameplay"

the problem is DICE is doing this only halfway, they're not fully-committed to it. so they attempt to go with "muh asymmetrical gameplay" they end up keeping things like "KDR"-tracking and common-pool weapons and vehicles.

All of which takes away from Asymmetric gameplay, by removing difference.

Rising Storm convinced me that Asymmetric Gameplay is possible to do without making a totally boring milsim, but it requires a commitment to doing things that way, and attention to detail along with balance that's more than just "this gun does X amount of damage", or "this gun has XYZ trajectory"..
>>
>First time playing Devil's Anvil
>Germans
>'Oh Boy, I hear this will be a cluster fuck'
>Push to last point in wave one
>Next round take final sector in five minutes
>Switch to the fort, take it in one battalion

Were the French team just retarded?
>>
>>171392593
>>171416715

What the fuck?

How is BF1 asymmetrical when the teams are pallet swaps of each other?
>>
File: 1429902016988.jpg (264KB, 1097x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1429902016988.jpg
264KB, 1097x1300px
>You have lost the connection to the game session.
>ayy lmao you have to use the telescopic shit guns to unlock stuff, senpai

what a horrible goddamn update
>>
>>171416902
You might've witnessed the only German victory on Devil's Anvil ever.

Because it takes a fucking potato-level team of retarded mongoloids to lose as the baguettes.
>>
>>171417117

I thought >>171392593 was referring to map design. maybe even "back to basics"

('oh they said they wanted bolt-actions, well bolt-actions only')

perhaps I'm wrong
>>
>>171417231
The telescopic Benet-Mercie was surprisingly good, actually.
The factory variant of the Chauchat is better anyway though
>>
>>171416030
Rush B immediately on the second sector.
Flank far left on the third sector to cut off French reinforcements and get into B.

Wins the game every time, proivded you have a few competent squaddies.
>>
Wow, the M97 Hunter is a piece of shit.
>>
>drive a car
>have gotten very used to it and can drift and shit around turns while staying on roads
>try driving a motorcycle
>handles like a brick shithouse and the sidecar makes you spin out over nothing

why the fuck is the motorcycle so shit
>>
>>171419542
3 wheels handle shitter than 4 wheels, that's normal.
>>
File: 1475280327687.jpg (9KB, 335x208px) Image search: [Google]
1475280327687.jpg
9KB, 335x208px
>get a quick 9 kill club streak on Devil's Asshole with the trench raider kit

I wish this game didn't ignite my CPU so that I could actually capture gameplay
>>
>>171420170
runs fine on my ps4
>>
>finally get operations that i actually enjoy
>dice confirms that a server browser for that game mode isn't a priority
why do we like dice again?
>>
>>171420349
>implying we like DICE
>>
File: Screenshot_20170318-185017.png (1MB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170318-185017.png
1MB, 1200x1920px
Am I l33t /vg/?

>tfw play on Xbone
>>
why is there only 32 player frontlines servers?
>>
new game mode is basically rush, boring
>>
>>171419380
It has the same OHK range as the Model 10A hunter though with less pellets so it might not be as consistent.
The faster follow up shots means you can kill people in that range very quickly.
I use it more than the Model 10 to be honest.
>>
>>171420794
Score and KPM are good but K/D sucks.
This is likely because you play the objective like a good player.
Get closer to 2 K/D and then we can talk.
>>
>>171423521
Do you mostly hipfire or ADS?
>>
>>171425958
ADS because ps4 and auto aim will put you on the money nearly all of the time.
>>
>>171426115
Well nevermind then, because I'm a PCfriend
>>
File: bf1 2017-03-19 01-55-34.jpg (732KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bf1 2017-03-19 01-55-34.jpg
732KB, 1920x1080px
I just realized that Siege Howitzer is actually usable on Conquest, you'll find it at the base.
only saw it on verdun though, didn't check the other maps, its range isn't that long so it will be useless unless your team is being dominated
>>
>>171426163
You should have similar success if you time your ADS and shots just right.
Unless there is no difference in spread between ADS and hipfire.
I never bothered to see if there's any actual difference, because I don't really feel it in game.
>>
>>171426656
thats where the Elite Class Kits that nobody ever picks up spawn for the losing team
>>
>>171423774
>1.3 kpm
>good

If your kpm is below 2 you're pretty much a garbage camper that doesn't play the objective
>>
>>171390658
AA requires using a minisucle amount of brain power now instead of holding down fire like a retard in a 200 meter area within a plane.

If you're so assblasted by planes you should adapt and either:
1: learn how to effectively use the AA
2: use AA truck
3: fly a plane
4: contain your autism
>>
>>171430983
I do play like a camper and I have a 2 K/D that reflects it.
Though if you're trying to say an infantry-only player needs to have 2 KPM than you're solely mistaken.
That's vehicle-camper stats.
>>
>>171419380
wow, you're a dumb shit
>>
>>171405060
this is why consoles are better for games like these. don't need to worry about all that complicated shit, and the graphics you see are the graphics you get, so you don't need to worry if you're missing out.
>>
Code for 10 battlepacks
Reply if you used it
http://battlefield.monsterenergy.com/
H8KK9MHKVH
>>
>>171433551
No
>>
>>171432170
Your gunfu is shit, faggot
>>
>>171429907
nobody knows they're there..
add something like "elite pickups available at base" or something.
>>
so whats the latest news from the cte
>>
File: Jhon Census hallucinating.gif (399KB, 200x160px) Image search: [Google]
Jhon Census hallucinating.gif
399KB, 200x160px
>that feel when the person who gets in the Char in an Operation doesn't take it to a fucking objective
>they take it out of the combat area and get it destroyed

WHY THE FUCK CAN YOU NOT MUTINY A BEHEMOTH DRIVER THIS IS BULLSHIT
>>
Why does the German in Beyond the Marme sound like a flaming faggot? He's got a lisp and everything
>>
>>171392281
>Ali Bassoon

Cool swedish employee there dice.
>>
Why in the fuck does no one ever stay in the land ship and gun for me? Why does everyone just spawn in it and use it as a giant ass fucking taxi? REEEeeeeEeeee
>>
>>171438348
Can't get cool multi-kills in the tank nigga
>>
>>171438348
Because it's the most boring thing you can possibly do in the game.
Why would I ever want to sit and mostly stare at a wall or nothing at all just so some tankfag can get his multikills without having to worry about assaults?
>>
>>171439008
Its the landship the gunners have the main guns.
>>
File: 1478209057458.jpg (433KB, 2800x2215px) Image search: [Google]
1478209057458.jpg
433KB, 2800x2215px
>>171438348
I sometimes get people to work the cannons for me. A troop support landship with one cannon and the drivers autocannon can make quick work of a heavy tank. How do you play the landship? Do you support the troops by taking caps or by being a faggot and sitting on a hill?
>>
>>171439175
oh right, of course.
Welll, a role you can play with one hand is still pretty boring. Sure, I can bring a repair tool, but most of the time I decide to jump out and repair, the tank either starts driving away or somebody spawns in the tank and to use it as a cab to the next point
>>
>>171405060
>tfw warthunder ultra low settings flashbacks
>>
I'm not used to raging at videogames but I played like three matches in a row where at least half my deaths were from planes. I ragequitted so hard I haven't found the will to go back to playing for like 4 days.
when the fuck will no plane servers become a thing? I just want regular conquest with no fucking planes, I don't care about tanks, automaticos, shorguns or grenadespam, I hate planes with a passion
>>
>>171437494
VE VILL SOON BE MARCHING ON FRANCE WITH ZE GERMAN EAGLE FLYING ABOVE US
>>
>>171438348
Because the driver never pivots to let the gunners get some action.
>>
>>171439575

War Thunder in general gives me feelings of anxiety.
>>
>trying to do 15 kills in one round with M97
>as Germans on defense in Beyond the Marne
>the French take Soissons in one battalion by the time I'm at 14

FUCK THIS BULLSHIT
>>
Is there an advantage (recoil, control, etc) to not equipping the bayonet?

If not, why is it even an option or a slot in the customize menu, as if theres anything else to put on rifles?
>>
>>171442324
Can't remember exactly but there is an advantage. I think it's recoil control
>>
>>171442324
You can enter ADS slightly quicker without the bayonet. I think your recoil is also slightly better.
I removed the bayonet from my autoloading 8 because I never used it and I didn't really feel a difference. But after a few hundred kills I tried putting the bayo back on and I really felt the difference in the ADS time, it wasn't much but enough for me to remove the bayo from all my weapons
>>
>>171442324
Something about how if you have it on your ADS after a sprint takes a tiny bit longer.
You won't notice it and the bayonet charge and the kills you get from it will offset the few hundred milliseconds you lost in ADS after sprint.
>>
>>171442489
>>171442659
>>171442761

So it's fucking nothing.

Thanks fellas.
>>
>>171443053
i leave it on almost exclusively for taking out elite classes.
Just for that ability you should leave it on.
>>
>>171443408

I keep it on just for the faster sprinting.
>>
>>171443768
That has saved me from quite a few jams as well.
>>
Got the RSC and Lebel today lads
Just need the weird swede shotgun and I'll have what I want from the new stuff.
>>
I'm re-downloading battlefield 4 now.

what is the autoloading 8 marksman of bf4?
>>
>>171444207
>what I want
>not unlocking everything
>>
>We have run out of water - some have resorted to drinking their own urin.

What did the French mean by this
>>
>>171444706
It'll happen eventually, those are just the guns I really wanted to use immediately
>>
>>171444804
why is she such a cutie
>>
>>171444856
The sex-hair.
>>
File: 1488343444452.png (353KB, 852x478px) Image search: [Google]
1488343444452.png
353KB, 852x478px
>>171392593
>>171419542
>>
>>171444856
who?
>>
File: Top Gear animu.jpg (48KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
Top Gear animu.jpg
48KB, 800x400px
>>171445185
Jeremy Clarkson.
>>
>>171445340
POWAH!!!
>>
>>171445738
Clarkson
>Assault, runs dynamite and AT grenades, automatico
May
>Medic, runs medical crate and syringe, selbstalader 1906
Hammond
>Support, runs Limpet charge and ammo packs, BAR storm.
Stig
>Tanker, Pilot, any elite class.
>>
File: 453a7c0e.jpg (2MB, 1111x1604px) Image search: [Google]
453a7c0e.jpg
2MB, 1111x1604px
>>171440882
Brûlez dans l'enfer boche
Ils ne passeront pas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72RZwNZxwbk
>>
>>171439242
I try to follow clusters of infantry and take points but I keep having to retreat because I always encounter vehicles and have no one to shoot for me. Then people die from said enemy tank and all I get in the chat log is
>Fuckin faggot tanker why'd you leave
>Help us tank!!!!!
>>
>>171447309
You're obligated to fire at least one or two shots at the tank so the infantry don't have to get fucked by a full health tank.
More people are likely to contribute when they see the enemy tank is at half health.
>>
>>171447309
this is exactly why everyone uses the A7V
and I guess the chamond now too with its silly gadgets

I always have trouble killing infantry in the landship sponsons, and never get a good view of enemy armor because of clueless drivers
>>
>>171447763
also the A7V is like a frozen loaf of bread, it slides around much faster than you would expect
The driver can turn and kill people without even needing gunners
>>
File: 1484147017569.jpg (131KB, 1280x897px) Image search: [Google]
1484147017569.jpg
131KB, 1280x897px
>>171447763
chamond a merde
schneider best char
>>
>>171447952
This.
3rd person tankers can turn on a dime and give you a face full of cannon.
There should be an action where if you climb on top of the tank you can drop a grenade inside and kill the driver.
>>
File: 88777.png (254KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
88777.png
254KB, 500x375px
>>171405060
>>171408598

Shit like this pisses me the fuck off, so people with shitty fucking computers who have to have everything on low get the advantage over someone who actually gives a fuck about their PC

I get that I could just turn my own graphics down, but fuck that shit.
>>
>>171448208
>halo flashbacks intensify

That would be a cool ability for elite classes
>>
>>171442324
>So what the bayonet is actually doing is causing you to take 2.5x as long to transition out of sprinting before you can fire.
t. http://forum.symthic.com/battlefield-quick-questions-and-answers/10777-how-exactly-does-equipping-the-bayonet-affect-your-weapons-stats/#post321552
As an added bonus, removing the bayonet means you never charge past the enemy you're trying to melee which is 10/10 BULLSHIT EVERY TIME
>>
>>171449314
Yes that was inspired from Halo.
I think it's a fair counter.
In one match I played, a tank camper went 70-0 on Amiens conquest because he raped everyone that got near with dynamite and his team was spotting for him.
I jumped on him a few times but only did so because I was already out of AT grenades and was attempting suicidal dynamite charges.
I've never raged at a single player as hard as that guy before.
>>
Tank Hunter > Trench Raider > Villar > meme LMG > memethrower
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 160x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 160x180px
>headshot cavalry with the Gasser
>>
>>171450349
MG08 is by far the worst, flametrooper gets a boost from the sheer fun of immolating people
Also the Wex damages tanks
>>
File: pol clock.jpg (58KB, 627x782px) Image search: [Google]
pol clock.jpg
58KB, 627x782px
>>171450423
>the Gasser
>>
>just want the only Ribblyrubbly skin in the They Shall Not Pass Revision
>it's white quality so it's amongst a sea of shit
>I've opened way too many battlepacks
>still no skin

why is this allowed
>>
Getting 10 mortar kills is impossible
>>
>>171452448
Not looking forward to it.
Seems like Suez would be the best map for it.
>>
>>171452668
Argonne*
>>
>>171452668
I don't understand why the mortar won't always appear when I press the button
>>
>>171453218
Not 100% sure but I think there's a cooldown.
>>
Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Dying To Gas Real Hahahaha Nigga Press T Like Nigga Put On Your Mask Haha
>>
>>171455001
I press up on the DualShock 4's D-Pad
>>
>"General Falkenhayn has assured us that our artillery will continue to fire on Verdun"
>Germans have no help from artillery in The Devil's Anvil

really makes you gesundheit
>>
How do we fix Chauchat?
>>
>>171457696
The real answer, of course, is "doesn't matter, we already have your money lmao"
>>
so is there gonna be any cool reward in this game for reaching level 100 like in BF4?
>>
>>171456052
The Germans are notorious liars; so much so that even their national anthem is known as "Deutschland Lied".
>>
File: 1482691979897.jpg (171KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482691979897.jpg
171KB, 800x600px
>all of the DLC weapons require you to use the worst weapons for each class
>>
File: 1393590612565.jpg (36KB, 185x185px) Image search: [Google]
1393590612565.jpg
36KB, 185x185px
>>171459924
>Model 10 Slug
>Worst
LOL
>>
How in the actual fuck are you supposed to take out plane fags?
Don't say LMG's because the max I have every gotten on one of the planes's runs is about 50 damage in which the plane fag then flies away and heals without me being able to do shit as he is beyong me view.
AA guns suck ass and are just as bad.
>>
>>171457696
We dont

its already one of the best guns in the game
>>
File: 1489346225696.jpg (82KB, 1242x1255px) Image search: [Google]
1489346225696.jpg
82KB, 1242x1255px
>>171409384
>literally in the games interface to enable/disable
>cheating
>>
File: 1480653779370.jpg (45KB, 640x592px) Image search: [Google]
1480653779370.jpg
45KB, 640x592px
>>171420257
,)
>>
File: Snapchat-2104662055198783939.jpg (682KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2104662055198783939.jpg
682KB, 1440x2560px
>>171431663
t.planefag
>>
>>171460095
You must become a plane friend to kill plane fags

Pray you don't live long enough to turn into an airchav yourself
>>
>>171462226
You either die a hero, or live long enough to become a planefag
>>
>>171462226
You can't practice planes at all offline since the campaign's pilot segment uses BattleFront controls so I'm too scared to pick a plane knowing I'd probably just crash immediately
>>
>>171462495
You're not alone. I wish I can just use the campaign controls for multiplayer.
>>
>>171460095
you must plane
theres like dozen planes in the sky and someone is dedicating all the effort into bombing out the AA guns so you cant ever use any
why cant there be AA trucks that spawn more often
>>
>>171463104
The problem with that is that the plane fags on either team can sometimes make an unwritten agreement where neither kill each other so they can keep being plane fags.
It makes it way hard to get in a plane.
But in the event I do, what is the best plane for taking out other planes and only planes?
>>
>>171459924
they're all viable
>>
The RSC is a piece of cunt
>>
File: tumblr_nql0umlUFA1uwsnuqo1_500.jpg (160KB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nql0umlUFA1uwsnuqo1_500.jpg
160KB, 500x482px
when u a noob with planes, but wanna try them out, but it's also Monte Grappa and AA gunners know their shit.
>>
>>171463781
bomber killer if you're skilled at using the low velocity high drag rockets

they obliterate every plane in one salvo
>>
all the need to do is put limited fuel/ammo on planes that doesnt replenish if support teleports on your gunner slot
but there are no airfields/bases to restock at so it wouldnt work
and it wouldnt be popular at all
>>
>>171463976

To use? Or getting killed by?
>>
do people actually go in the discord or mumble playing this game alone is depressing
>>
>>171465078
To use. I guess it's good for 1v1 situations, but anything beyond that is just fucked
>>
NEW DLC GAMEPLAY here!!111

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fphtNeHKwGo&t=741s
>>
Are the DLC maps shit for operations ?
>>
>>171469205
yep, both operations suck hard
>>
>>171462226
>>171462382
Im on that very fine line right now, I only use Trench in the rarest of occasions, but I like to use the bomber killer a lot to fuck up air chavs
>>
>>171459924
This is exactly their plan. To force shitters to use guns they wrote off after trying it for 30 seconds
Literally every gun you're forced to use is good in it's own way
>>
Where can I get this game cheap? thanks
>>
Hatchet and pickaxe are direct upgrades to the shovel, right?
>>
>>171471843
If I remember right they are the same on damage and speed but affected wire/wood/light vehicles differently.
>>
Is the DLC worth it?
>>
File: 1489768509515.png (947B, 416x454px) Image search: [Google]
1489768509515.png
947B, 416x454px
>>171471371
>MP-18 optical
>>
>>171472548
As a shotgun fag that never really uses SMG's, using that gun for the assignment really opened my eyes as to how bad it is. Especially after coming from the autistico before using it. Its slow weak and has not enough accuracy to make up for it.
The assignment SMG is WAY better then it.
>>
>>171471910

So outright better.
>>
>>171466338
Yes but just please don't have an annoying fag voice, we have enough of those
>>
>>171472548
That gun is great though, only getting headshots is kinda iffy due to the random bullet spread. The autistico factory is far far worse.
>>
File: 123981234.jpg (68KB, 720x690px) Image search: [Google]
123981234.jpg
68KB, 720x690px
>tfw that same ONE guy keeps killing you
>its like fucking 0 - 6
>the guy isn't even that good, not even halfway up the score board.
>for some reason its ALWAYS him that kills you
END THIS
>>
>>171472370
Do you like BF1 and want more maps/weapons?
Yes.

Do you not like BF1 that much anyway?
No.
>>
I just played operations as a german on devils anvil ops. I'm pretty sure a frenchie designed these maps.
>>
>>171472370
If you think you'll play this game for a while maybe get the season pass.
If not and you just want a bit more extra stuff, mostly guns as the maps are a bit lame at times, then get the thing.
If not then don't bother.
You can actually spectate the new maps without owning the DLC so you can see what you think of them.
>>
>>171473338
Devil's ANvil is quite winnable if the german team doesn't suck.

Also the second map on Beyond the Marne is far harder for the french than of the the Devil's Anvil maps.
>>
>>171473247
>he's always level 17-30
>he has 8 kills, 5 of which are you
>his ping is something over 100

Every day
>>
>>171450443
>Also the Wex damages tanks

It's so much fucking fun coming across a light tank with the Wex, with them not knowing that they actually get fucked by fire.

Same as when you don't have anything except an incendiary grenade when coming across a tank, so you throw it at them in desperation and then see them driving off in a panic as they take damage.
>>
File: 1468664412467.jpg (101KB, 640x558px) Image search: [Google]
1468664412467.jpg
101KB, 640x558px
>>171473926
>be me on Amiens yesterday, grab flame kit
>get stuck in an alley with half the team because a landship is parked outside
>assaults shooting ATs, nothing happening
>run out and FLAME ON
>literally roast the tank until the wex goes on cd, toss a grenade
>mfw there were like 3 supports wrenching on that thing nonstop
>>
File: 1475554255105.jpg (66KB, 390x462px) Image search: [Google]
1475554255105.jpg
66KB, 390x462px
>bruh Devil's Anvil is impossible for attackers

>entire attacking team is hiding behind A and waiting for somebody else to gregor the enemy team off of the objectives

Yeah impossible my nuts you guys just suck

When are we getting platoons dice? I paid you $100 for this game, have a shred of accountability like some proper big boys, unseat Reddit from your collective dick and get the fuck to work you lazy bums.
>>
So is there a way to actually just buy the DLC, or do I have to buy the season pass thing?

Because the season pass thing costs like twice what I paid for the fucking game, which is pissing me off.
>>
File: 8945611324565.jpg (58KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
8945611324565.jpg
58KB, 500x738px
>>171472548
I see no pros in using this gun and I've already unlocked the Ribey Rolles, You fire more than 8 shots and suddenly your bullets are flying in every which direction with such a spread it makes you want to tear off your own nuts.
>>
>>171474683
2 weeks after DLC launch you can buy the french DLCpack

its more cost efficient to buy the pass
>>
>>171473338
the problem with most attacker teams is that these faggots always just snipe and mortar. those kills immediately get revived and are useless. If one guy mans the artillery and the rest spams some smokes and rushes both flanks immediately, you can easily take the first sector
>>
>>171474683
>"man the season pass is expensive!"
>buys the dlc separately instead and ends up paying more
>"hahaa, that showed them"
>>
File: arica harbour bfbc2.jpg (188KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
arica harbour bfbc2.jpg
188KB, 1280x720px
QUICK

Post your favourite Battlefield map.
>>
>>171475059
>implying I'll still be playing the game by the time the last DLC is out

I've learnt my lesson from the past Battlefields, anon.
>>
File: 1430185869135.png (3KB, 196x160px) Image search: [Google]
1430185869135.png
3KB, 196x160px
>trench raiders running around with their clubs out
these faggots don't realize that he's way better as a tanky revolver ocelot
>>
Is it possible to shoot a plane engine? Planes are the thing I hate the most in this game but I havn't been able to shoot the engine yet. Maybe im just a shitty shooter though.
>>
>>171476848
yes, but it doesn't do that much really. it slows the plane, but it can still control well enough to not crash
>>
>>171476890
I'd guess you use a sniper rifle or something? Is the MG15 really the best gun for taking down planes at this moment? (besides the AA of course )
>>
File: TSNP.png (246KB, 1360x3808px) Image search: [Google]
TSNP.png
246KB, 1360x3808px
>>
File: Strike_at_karkand_64_menuMa-1-.jpg (409KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Strike_at_karkand_64_menuMa-1-.jpg
409KB, 800x800px
>>171475572
how can other maps even compete?
>>
>>171472859
EU or NA?
also which time period you guys usually play (sry for the faggy ass questions)
>>
For the new medic optical gun what kind of scope do you use? What magnification and sights? I'm using the cross with 1.50 but im not sure if I like it.
>>
>>171478623
iron sights like a real man u scrublet
>>
>>171473443
I won an attack on Beyond the Marne pretty much only because we managed to synchronize our attack through sheer dumb luck and pushed them off two points simultaneously. I really think that's the key to winning the 3 caps. You've gotta smack em everywhere at the same time.

Devil's Anvil, on the other hand, I've never seen a team cap the last sector on map 1 because the spawn points for defenders are fucked.
>>
File: emblem2.jpg (39KB, 686x604px) Image search: [Google]
emblem2.jpg
39KB, 686x604px
r8 my emblem

Also in next DLC about Russia?
>>
>>171479916
so original and edgy

1.5/10
>>
>>171479916
you should do the hail hortler thing, make it 13 66, a wrong eagle, and RR
>>
>>171479916
nothing personnel/10
>>
>>171474518
>When are we getting platoons dice?

But seriously..

Also, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GET FUCKING SQUADS THAT SCALE THEIR SIZE TO THE SIZE OF THE GAMEMODE, DICE?
>32 player team is 8 or 4 man squads
>20 player team keeps 5 man squads
>16 player teams have 4 man squads
>12 player teams have 4 or possibly 3 man squads

This isn't a difficult concept to anyone that can into basic mathmatics..
>>
>>171475059
in general I dont like season passes because you dont know what exactly youre getting or if youre ever getting it at all
but with bf you know youre getting bunch of dumb maps and couple of dumb guns
>>
>>171480394

With BF you also know you're going to end up buying it anyway.. At least, that's what it's like for me. I missed the €35,- sale, so I got it when the Deluxe package deal was on. I wanted to play the DLC anyway, so might as well.
>>
Should i fall for the jew and buy the premium pass?

50 bucks seems overkill desu
>>
>join operation
>about to start
>other team has 8 rank 100s
>leave operation
>>
>>171480525

If you want to play the DLC now/when it releases you might as well.. If you don't mind waiting for a year or so until seperate DLCs might come up for sale or even be released for free like BF4s DLC packs..

If you want to play them as they come out you might as well shell out your sheckels for Premium and catch some double XP events and bullshit skins. Shame you missed the Deluxe edition sale.
>>
You are now about to witness the strength of battlefield knowledge.

STRAIGHT OUTTA SAINT-MIHIEL, CRAZY MOTHAFUCKA NAMED MICHIEL
BLASTIN PILOT BITCHES RIGHT OUTTA THAT CIEL
AT LEAST I WAS TILL THE PATCH NERFED AA
AND I GOT BLACK SKIN AND YOU HAVE TO PLAY
AS ME, INSTEAD OF A WHITE GUY
SIT IN YA TRENCH AND WATCH THE GRENADES FLY
DON'T BOTHER PLAYIN DEVIL'S ANVIL
CAUSE THE SHIT AINT BALANCED, GERMANS GRIND TO A STANDSTILL
>>
>been playing bf3 on PS3

It's so jagged and simple, but still so much fun
>>
>>171480525
Premium is the best deal if you know that you will play all the DLC anyhow. I already put 250h into BF1 so I feel like I got my money's worth.
>>
File: 1486913411801.jpg (5KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1486913411801.jpg
5KB, 126x126px
>>171478330
>>
>>171479801
If the germans flank on the far left on that sector they are able to cut off the french reinforcements and basicaly run into B unhindered.
Most people just run in from the front like lemmings though
>>
File: what.jpg (59KB, 1119x184px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
59KB, 1119x184px
I love forumfield.
>>
>>171481445
I try to do that almost every time, sometimes with a squad, but we either end up completely overwhelmed or totally ineffective because the frontal assault gets beaten back and the defenders just squadspawn. Occasionally they'll get wise to it and plug the flanking routes too.

The first sector on that one is bad for that too. You can get completely spawnlocked by a French team that knows what they're doing.
>>
What FOV do you use in planes in third person?
>>
File: IMG_2577.jpg (26KB, 480x329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2577.jpg
26KB, 480x329px
>>171481617
but the skins aren't even that good
>>
>>171481617
>>171481873
Some people get mental with this chest concept. Free to play mobas literally survive because small % of people keep spending hundreds in some extreme cases over thousand dollars to get skins
>>
>>171481617
>spending money in an attempt to get a skin

You know, I usually laugh about people spending money on camwhores, but if you give a camwhore 130 bucks then you might at least get some personalised fapping material.

This makes me wish I could sell my Archduke skin, though.
>>
>>171481873
>>171482015
>>171482103
okay, but what about having a $5 subscription fee so dice/ea can afford battleye?

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/96211/how-is-the-communitys-standpoint-on-crowdfunding-battleye-or-something-like-it
>>
>>171472548
why is everybody shitting on it it's pretty good
>>
>>171463991
go as assault and try to dynamite the AA guns on the enemy's half of the map beforehand i guess
>>
>>171482196
Recoil is atrocious and putting an optical sight on a submachine gun that literally tickles the opponent at over 20 feet is more nonsensical than shoehorning black soldiers into armies where they didn't fight historically.
>>
fuck trying to learn how to fly, i get shot down by every fucking thing except when i use the tiny little fucking bitch fighter plane which is useless
>>
>>171461650
>The fewer
>Don't call me that in public yet
took me a bit
>>
>>171482174
>DeLtAuk2004
>If I was going to crowd fund it would be to hire a top lawyer to sue ea/Dice maybe misrepresentation of the game .Would be funny if they were forced to give us all our money back and have to allow us to play for free .

Literally twelve.
>>
>>171482357
tips:

1) don't approach bombers or attack planes dead rear, they'll shred you unless you're a fighter with rockets.

2) go in an empty server and practice hugging the ground and making tight circles near the ground. eventually you'll develop a feel for your turning radii and bait idiots into crashing into terrain by pulling off a well-calculated turn

3) don't let your guns overheat

4) third person view

5) when your target peels off and makes tight turns, they'll probably go off your screen. control your speed for best turns, anticipate what they'll do and stay on them. keep your eyes peeled for changes in direction if you catch them in the corner of your screen making another turn off.

6) if you see a target far off going straight, shoot at him anyway to interrupt a repair while hammering the throttle.

7) if an AA really cuts you up, don't go to that part of the map

8) practice

9) git gud
>>
>>171482015
but battlepacks kinda suck in terms of content. if he was talking about supply drops in black ops 3, where the dozen or so DLC weapons were all locked behind them, as well as all the best camos, i would get blowing $130 on RNG. battlepacks are nothing like that.
>>
Has there been any major updates adding new guns or attachments?
>>
>>171482984
the DLC that came out last week for good goys
>>
File: normal_723100031.jpg (107KB, 650x432px) Image search: [Google]
normal_723100031.jpg
107KB, 650x432px
>>171475572
>play Rush and only Rush in BC2
>team just fucking can't get to the second set of mcoms
>mfw driving through the out-of-map zone on the hills and land right on the mcoms behind them
>>
>>171482984
attachments are fucking cancer and shouldn't have been included.

>b-b-but i need to feel like i'm progressing!

too bad you little bitch

>b-b-but they actually existed

in tiny batches, shut the fuck up

>b-b-but i can't aim with iron sights

your problem

>b-b-b-but attachments are always in battlefield

not an argument.

just because everyone's addicted to shitty cowwadoody gaming practices doesn't mean they need to continue
>>
>>171413776
>talking shit about Selb 1906
reddit detected
>>
Anyone else having worse performance since the DLC came out? At first I thought it was just the new maps, but it seems everything is affected.
Before I could max everything out and get a stable 60fps, but now I get awkward stutters from time to time even when I turn everything to low.
>>
>>171414738
>>171414738
>use this shitty gun, you can get good results with it if other people help you kill people or you switch to your pistol

good luck when two enemies come running at you you stupid fuck
>>
>>171482682
i think he wants to know how to fly something other than the fighter without being shoah'd immediately
>>
>>171483356
well for that you need air superiority or you're fucked. enemy aircraft aren't just going to let you bomb the hell out of their buddies with impunity. get a good rear gunner or stick to your end of the map.
>>
File: IMG_2845.jpg (25KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2845.jpg
25KB, 320x320px
>>171483350
then don't get yourself into a situation where two enemies can run at you at once. a gun isn't bad just because you can't go all ADHD run and gun with it.
>>
>>171482343
MP18 is a good medium range SMG, putting optical sights on it makes perfect sense imo. just set the magnification to 1.25 or 1.5 instead of 2+
>>
>>171483480
>this absolutely moronic line of thinking

if you're playing the objective and doing your job you should expect heavy enemy presence you dolt

why in God's name would I ever use the 1906 when I can use the 1916 and drop as many motherfuckers as I need to?

your teachers failed you if this is the best critical thinking you can offer
>>
>>171482015
Game creators even have a word for those people--"whales."

Named as such because I guess their spending is so outsized. It's the same deal with every game with microtransactions.

>>171481848
95. No reason not to max it out in planes imo. Pisses me off that the vehicle FOV slider maxes out beneath my infantry FOV (100)
>>
>>171483643
you can play the objective and hang back to an extent at the same time you dense motherfucker
>>
>>171483245
I find it amazing that Godwin's law applies to discussion of every shooter game, except instead of Hitler/Nazis it's Call of Duty
>>
>>171483737
post your stats with this sorry excuse for a gun.

go on.
>>
>>171483245
It's a video game. There's supposed to be some sort of progression except for an arbitrary rank that doesn't matter. In battlefield games you had unlocks, attachments and character customization. In CS:GO you have a competitive rank you try to improve on.

In this game you have three different versions of the game gun that barely feels different at all. No skill brackets to strive for or high end unlocks for your guns.

You realize you're playing a game right? What the fuck is the point if there's zero sense of progression? You end up quitting after 60 or so hours like most people did, because sitting at the top of the scoreboard no one cares about isn't really a fun goal because it doesn't net you anything.
>>
>>171483864
don't have the battlefield app or a battle log account. but by and large /bfg/ considers the 1906 and the 8 .35 patrician guns.
>>
>>171483813
>muh godwins law ur argument is invalid!!!

You have to be 18 to use this site.

>>171483737
>playing the objective is now somehow the same thing as not playing the objective

Nice try, kiddo.
>>
>>171483962
>everything I don't like is Call of Duty
>and call of duty is super duper bad

What intelligent observations of you to share with us
>>
>>171483956
>no i'm not doing that, i-it's still good i swear!!
>e-e-evryone thinks this gun is good!

Someone should put you out of your misery, Jesus fuck.
>>
>>171483956
Here you go anon, no excuses.

https://battlefieldtracker.com/

Now, let's see those stats.
>>
>>171444479
The Chinese bullpup dmr
>>
File: IMG_2272.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2272.png
17KB, 900x900px
>>171483962
you can play the objective without banzai charging straight into a mass of enemies.
>>
I'm a scout rank 0, recommend me a sniper.
>>
>finally, a drooling retard enemy team
>go from 6/20 headshots to 17/20
>ITS ALMOST OVE-
>You have lost connection to the game session
>back down to 6/20

I am not mad at all.
>>
>>171484251
M1903 experimental
>>
>>171484060
>>171483954

>I would way rather have arbitrary attachments in a World War I game than not!!!

Because you're a fucking pleb. Only common attachments in WWI were bayonets. Scopes were not commonly used due to the mud and because infantry often didn't have much use for them. Other attachments simply didn't exist.

>b-b-but I want my grenade launcherz and heartbeat sensors and underslung shotguns!! those r COOL!!

Stop.
>>
>>171484410
attachments are already in the game, you just get them in presets instead of individually so your argument is invalid
>>
>>171484220
>intentionally handicapping yourself by being unable to deal with more than one enemy at a time

Stupid decision, no matter how you slice it.
>>
>>171484296
Need to be rank 1 to get that.
>>
File: IMG_2865.png (125KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2865.png
125KB, 750x1334px
>>171484183
ah, didn't know about that site. here are my overall stats how am i. how do you view your stats for each weapon?
>>
>>171484470
They're there but they shouldn't be. DICE just gets off on revisionist history.
>>
>>171483954

>What the fuck is the point if there's zero sense of progression?

This was absolutely normal before mid-2000.
>>
All opticals suck. prove me wrong. New medic gun optical no reason to use it over iron sights
>>
>>171484584
Pleb. You could probably improve by not using such a shit gun.

DEFEAT

"We fought hard, but ultimately we were stupid bitches for using the shitty 1906. We must hang our heads in shame!"

"This poster was utterly BTFO by the superior 1916. If he had used it he might have won."
>>
>>171484594
>muh historical accuracy

nobody cares
>>
>>171484717
>didn't even see the stats for the gun itself
how do i see them for that matter
>>
>>171484620
This.

You're addicted to shitty gameplay practices if you "need" attachments to feel progress. Extrinsic reward systems are cancer.

>>171484634
I can't prove you wrong because you're absolutely, undeniably right.

Plebs will try to argue, though, look out. They're really fucking stupid today too.
>>
>>171483294
Since the DLC came out I'm suddenly getting stuttering with the sound cutting out in the goddamn menus.
>>
>>171484820
I use 1.25 magnification with iron sights for everything
>>
File: IMG_2219.png (249KB, 335x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2219.png
249KB, 335x525px
>>171484718
>nobody cares
if that's the case, let's just add in heat seeking missiles and holographic sights as well
>>
>>171484805
click the weapons tab

jesus, no wonder you're losing this argument
>>
Is there any DLC weapon that doesn't suck
>>
>>171485008
RSC and the Chauchat are pretty good.
>>
>>171483710
>Game creators even have a word for those people--"whales."

They just badly co-opted that terminology from casinos. You've got card-sharks, fish and whales.
>>
File: IMG_2868.png (88KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2868.png
88KB, 750x1334px
>>171484971
it's just the stats for the gun itself you dumb nigger. not my stats with it.
>>
>>171484969
BF1 is no more untrue to the period than BF2, BF3, and BF4 are to modern warfare

>Let's "fix" BF1 by removing respawning, adding gun jamming mechanics, and removing most of the gadgets, there, historically accurate now :) so fun
>>
File: 1.jpg (18KB, 478x450px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
18KB, 478x450px
>>171485129
>phoneposter

ahahahahaha wow kid, it's over, you lost already

see >>171484717
>>
>>171485246
>haha remove respawning now its historically accurate!

you're like a 12 year old trying to argue technicalities.

gun jamming would be fucking hype and gadget removal would also make this less of a bastardization of a game.

>NO NO NO GUN JAMMING WOULD ***NOT*** BE FUN BECAUSE THEN I MIGHT DIE!!!! OMG!!!

Just stop.
>>
File: IMG_2869.jpg (37KB, 567x565px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2869.jpg
37KB, 567x565px
>>171485250
the phone has nothing to do with whether or not i'm wrong
>>
What do you guys think of the new dlc?
>>
>>171485416
>this is what phoneposters actually believe

Only someone who would be so dumb as to be a phoneposter would think that the 1906 is a good gun and that it could ever be a good idea to pick a gun with such a high rounds-to-kill to mag size ratio.

Maybe you should open up the Reddit app and browse there.
>>
>>171485568
Unbalanced garbage. This expansion was clearly not playtested. Very visually appealing tho.
>>
>tries Trench Fighter
>goes and gets a 30 kill streak
>kamikazis other fighter for fun

Idk why Airchavs love this thing, I feel useless in that thing, at least the attacker and bomber are helpful
>>
>>171485246
>they did it before so its okay to keep doing it!
>the city of you
>>
>>171484843
Yeah and the weird thing is that my FPS is actually above 60 all the time when I checked right now, even with everything on ultra, yet I still get stutters. Something is off.
>>
So is chau chau for short or long range? I'm killing a lot of people just hipfiring it up close. Which is weird because of it's slow rate of fire.
>>
>>171485349

I wouldn't object to jamming if it was a consequence of doing something wrong.

Not a random fuck you because the RNG value was bad.
>>
>>171485586
>this is what autists that care about what device people use to post actually believe
>>
>>171485008
Chauchat, Ribbly, Sjögren
>>
File: IMG_2870.png (80KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2870.png
80KB, 1334x750px
>>171484183
>>171484584
>>171484717
>>171484805
>>171484971
finally found my stats with it
>>
>>171485964
Crawling in mud with your gun covered in it should make it more likely to jam. But then these cowwadoody kiddies wouldn't understand why it was happening and sperg out.
>>
>>171485964
It could be neat if the guns started jamming more if you were crawling through mud a lot or the longer you were alive. So if you're a hillnigger lying on a hill for an hour you'll end up getting misfires and stuff.

Then make it go away if you switch out your kit, meaning you're only truly fucked if you're off where there's no enemies. It'd lead to people picking up enemy gear more often and fluidly switching between classes depending on whatever they end up picking up for the moment, instead of exclusively playing one class out of autism.

But then I just really miss the days when everybody would pick up enemy medic kits to revive and heal their teammates, as opposed to just running off without a care in the world.
>>
>>171486148
>ONLY 19 KILLS
>1 headshot
>27% ACCURACY
>phoneposting
>no service stars

Okay, NOW it's over.
>>
>>171486459
>time played: 45 minutes
dumb redditor
>>
>>171486512
Doesn't excuse the dogshit accuracy and the low KPM.

Seriously, try not to embarrass yourself any further.
>>
File: nervous laughter on lifeday.jpg (76KB, 895x640px) Image search: [Google]
nervous laughter on lifeday.jpg
76KB, 895x640px
>>171486459
>I have better stats on a bolt action ironsight rifle than this mental-defective does with a self-loader

Wow...so this is the power of autism...
>>
>>171486662
>Seriously, try not to embarrass yourself any further
psshhh... nothing personnel, kid
>>
>>171486872
Are you finished?
>>
>>171486947
>*unsheathes katana*
>*teleports behind u*
this is what you've been sounding like tbqh
>>
File: IMG_2871.png (179KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2871.png
179KB, 750x1334px
>>171486459
>>171486662
>>171486815
http://symthic.com/bf1-compare?Selbstlader_1906_Factory_vs_Selbstlader_M1916_Factory
are you finished?
>>
>>171484186
thanks, I'll try it
>>
>>171483956
>>171484183
I don't have great stats because I mostly play bf drunk, but they are objectively the most patrician guns in the game. the RSC is also pretty good
>>
>>171487385
I should bloody hope the 1906 has some redeeming factors over the 1916 considering you only have FIVE FUCKING ROUNDS AND IT'S STILL THREE TO KILL.

Guess they don't teach how to evaluate in schools anymore. What a shame.
>>
>>171487385
>caring this much that shitters can't accept a skill weapon as good

>>171486815
>>171486459
>hahaaa I have better stats with a weapon that's easier to use
grats
>>
>>171488056
>infantry bolts
>easy to use

bet u competed in the mental gymnastics events at the oppression olympics bruh
>>
File: file.png (61KB, 1059x334px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
61KB, 1059x334px
>>171483956
>>171484183
>>171487824
lel, forgot pic
>>
>>171383617
Quite a bit actually considering the fact that it is hard to see enemies from a far distance since they tend to blend with their environment color and landscape also it helps our bombers when they need a target and simply looking down is kind of hard to find enemies from a high flying point of view.
>>
File: deebly_goncerned.png (10KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
deebly_goncerned.png
10KB, 246x205px
>>171486392

>But then I just really miss the days when everybody would pick up enemy medic kits to revive and heal their teammates

>spawn next to squadmate on flank
>he dies
>pick up his kit and revive
>I die
>he just keeps my kit and ignores me
>>
Anyone know some good BF4 servers that don't kick you for having too much K/D? I'm struggling to find a server that doesn't kick me instantly or after 5 minutes of play.
>>
>>171485008
Lebel infantry
>>
>>171488142
dude I'm a pretty below average player and the only guns I have that have a kpm over 1 are infantry bolt action rifles and the bar.
literally just keep your distance and be ready to switch to sidearm for finishes.

you are fucking delusional if you think infantry rifles are skill weapons
>>
>>171488641
>2hk in all ranges except sweet spot
>bolt cycling
>tracer bullet points out your position

don't get mad, get Glad.
>>
>>171485008
Ribeyrolles and Lebel Infantry
>>
File: ChrisO'Dowd.png (46KB, 101x116px) Image search: [Google]
ChrisO'Dowd.png
46KB, 101x116px
>>171488337
>pick up kit to get my mates up
>switch back to my old kit
>from then on everybody keeps swarming around me and hitting me with their shovels and shit, even though I'm throwing ammo everywhere at all times
>wonder what the fuck is wrong with them
>mfw finally noticing that all my fallen comrades showed up like I had a medic kit

They all thought I was some retarded medic who wouldn't give them health, because apparently Dice counted so little on people picking up other kits that they fucked up the class switching somehow. No wonder they were so mad at me.
>>
>>171485008
all of them
>>
>>171355819
>Q: Is BF4 dead?
>A: Yes
Please don't post lies in the OP
>>
File: 1488655731823.png (339KB, 365x364px) Image search: [Google]
1488655731823.png
339KB, 365x364px
>Get in Dreadnought
>Use it to snipe enemy tanks and large clusters of infantry, when my team spots them
>All the while some autists foaming at their mouths screaming I should move the ship, even reporting me
>lose the round anyway, despite me effectively nullifying their armor support

Did I actually do something wrong by keeping the ship away from the coast or did these fuckers just completely overreact?
>>
>>171490001
EU is dead as fuck, especially if you want to play specific DLCs
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lblP2G_KNs

thoughts?
>>
>>171490183
>levelcap
how do i vomit over the internet?
>>
>>171490052
Did you angle so the rear guns could also fire?
>>
havent played since the DLC

any big changes to weapons? especially medic/assault/support ones?
>>
>>171490574
Yes, I did. The rear gunner wasn't the one complaining
>>
File: 1483913111158.gif (396KB, 768x507px) Image search: [Google]
1483913111158.gif
396KB, 768x507px
>>171490641
Then you did nothing wrong.
>>
>>171490174
>EU
Why would the EU be the base that we use as a metric? The American market is bigger, has better players, and has better servers
>>
>>171490579
Medic weapons got an overall buff with the DLC patch.
Support weapons are quite good overall, but my favourites are still the BAR and the new Chauchat.
>>
>>171485809
says the retard who bought Battlefield 1 expecting ye olde ARMA
>>
>>171490052

No, moving the ship far away from the coast is the correct thing to do.
>>
>>171490401

TL;DW

It's a CTE update regarding the changes that are being done with gadget resupplies, all gadgets are timer based now and the ammo crates/pouches just reduce the timer as opposed to instantly resupplying your weapons.
>>
>>171491921
why does that sound like a horrible idea
>>
>>171490729
What age are you living in? None of these 3 points are even close to the truth.
>>
File: bf1_2017-03-19_19-27-35.png (33KB, 430x154px) Image search: [Google]
bf1_2017-03-19_19-27-35.png
33KB, 430x154px
>>
>>171490729
>has better servers
So that's why I must suffer with 19ms in Germany
>>
>>171464116
meme tier loadout only useful for solely killing bombers and being otherwise useless
>>
File: 1447580836588.jpg (14KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
1447580836588.jpg
14KB, 212x212px
>>171485692
>singlehandedly stopping entire enemy pushes
>making the enemy rage and try and use AA as your team pushes them back
>further enraging the enemy as you spawn camp them

Yeah, totally useless.
>>
>>171494289
This. I'm a medic main and whenever I see an airchav fucking us up I grab the nearest fighter to go after them, since everyone else has their head up their own ass to notice how much of an advantage that gives the other team.
>>
I love They Shall Not Pass
>>
>>171495203
I'm loving it so far, the RSC is god's gift and the rush/CTF style gamemode is enjoyable, albeit how long they can fucking be.
Rushing up the hill as the germans (I think) when you have to plant the bombs is hectic as fuck
>>
>>171495425
I hope frontlines doesn't get a timecap but I don't think so, I like me some 2 hou games
>>
The M15 suppressive is such fun
>okay close range hipfire, generally win against everything bar assaults and the more agressive kits
>good standing fire accuracy/ttk at medium range
>murdermachine when bipodded, rewards smart positioning
>barely any downtime

I find it to be a great tool for flanking, especially on operations or frontlines. if you get into that perfect position you can just mow down entire squads before they really know what's going on

Also you can shit all over planes with it, I've seen 60+ dm on passing fighters or attack planes and an easy 30+ on bombers. I can often keep them busy 24/7, acting like a mobile AA, especially when playing with my friend using the same gun
>>
>>171493310
Hellriegel 100 star triggers me much more than this.
>>
the new support weapon is big hot garbage wtf
>>
File: stats.png (82KB, 844x817px) Image search: [Google]
stats.png
82KB, 844x817px
Show us your top 10, /bfg/
>>
File: Top10.png (228KB, 678x829px) Image search: [Google]
Top10.png
228KB, 678x829px
>>171497137
>>
>>171497137
>>
File: top 10.jpg (84KB, 627x776px) Image search: [Google]
top 10.jpg
84KB, 627x776px
>>171497137
ok
>>
>>171498812
>most kills with a sidearm
Is it that good?
>>
>>171452448
>>171478540
>>171495203
Devil's anvil at Verdun heights is literally the greatest map.

It perfectly captures the futility of WW1 in all its apocalyptic aura.
>Dat forest on fire
>Dat slog up the hill
>Under perpetual machine gun and mortar fire
>Through trenches sill with mud and debris
>Make it to point A
>Capping in a corner of a trench thinking no one has seen me
>Suddenly
>[WHISTLING INTENSIFIES]
>Dead in the enormous explosion from the howitzer at B

Anyone that plays that map for stat padding their win/loss ratio expecting to win needs to be gassed.
>>
>>171496252
I think half of my kills are from finishing off bombers and fighters with that thing. It truly is God's weapon.
>>
>>171499925
>low flying bomber approaches
>get a chub
>>
File: IMG_3780.jpg (63KB, 478x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3780.jpg
63KB, 478x259px
>>171499760
I wish they went with how cod waw did and have body parts flying off
>>
File: 1486677735012.png (285KB, 534x604px) Image search: [Google]
1486677735012.png
285KB, 534x604px
>>171459835
Schaltet es ab, er weiss Bescheid!!
>>
File: current 2.png (53KB, 834x639px) Image search: [Google]
current 2.png
53KB, 834x639px
>>171497137
#9 and #10 are m1911 and mp18 trench with close to 4 service stars.

Not sure why I used the 12g auto so much.
It sucks.
>>
File: IMG_2702.jpg (45KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2702.jpg
45KB, 480x454px
on two different zeppelins today i saw an imperial russian air service roundel and a chrysanthemum roundel. what does this mean /bfg/?
>>
File: 1458095508611.jpg (80KB, 766x960px) Image search: [Google]
1458095508611.jpg
80KB, 766x960px
>see bomber approaching
>enter AA
>start shooting at him as soon as he enters my range
>every single shot is a direct hit
>he flies over me and drops bombs
>he still has 50% health
I wish I could punch the man in the face that decided AA guns needed a nerf
>>
File: IMG_3681.jpg (541KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3681.jpg
541KB, 1920x1080px
>>171501431
Russia is the next dlc
>>
File: bitterAAfagsBTFO.jpg (100KB, 746x827px) Image search: [Google]
bitterAAfagsBTFO.jpg
100KB, 746x827px
>>171497137
>>
File: planes.jpg (70KB, 844x377px) Image search: [Google]
planes.jpg
70KB, 844x377px
>>171501726
>Iron walls as defender on release
Good times
>>
>>171501648
i know that but how the fuck did the roundel show up during operations on monte grappa. does this confirm that one of the russia maps will have a zeppelin on it? and does the chrysanthemum roundel mean japan confirmed for one of the amphibious dlc maps? how did these files manage to find their way into the live version?
>>
File: US_Army_Air_Roundel.svg.png (56KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
US_Army_Air_Roundel.svg.png
56KB, 1200x1200px
>>171501431
You saw America's
>>
>>171502019
>Chrysanthemum
Wait what the fuck is that in the files?
>>
>>171493240
Battlefield has more players in the US. Fact.
Battlefield has better players in the US. Fact. Notice that Americans win all the tournaments.
Battlefield has better server strength in the Americas. Fact.
>>
File: IMG_2872.png (44KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2872.png
44KB, 800x800px
>>171502739
nah bro it was this one. there was extra white in the middle.
>>
File: jap.jpg (3MB, 3150x2235px) Image search: [Google]
jap.jpg
3MB, 3150x2235px
>>171501431

>chrysanthemum roundel

As far as I can find, Japan didn't use that in WWI.

The partook in the Russian civil war, though.
>>
>>171502996
Where is your evidence?
>>
>>171502798
apparently. emblems don't appear on the zeppelin, right?
>>
File: IMG_3784.gif (328KB, 90x140px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3784.gif
328KB, 90x140px
>>171501648
Is that a lance
>>
>>171499760

michiel-cube disagrees

>>171480967
>>
>tfw there is usually only 1-2 full servers of Back to Basics and its Euro servers.
>>
>>171504020

>there is no fog of war
>>
>bf4 on pc has 18k players
>bf1 on pc has 50k players and an expansion just released

how did dice fuck up this badly
>>
>>171505182
by not pretending that PC is their primary audience
>>
File: top 10.png (73KB, 836x875px) Image search: [Google]
top 10.png
73KB, 836x875px
>>171497137
>>
File: 1430608050233.png (472KB, 957x535px) Image search: [Google]
1430608050233.png
472KB, 957x535px
>tanks/planes are no longer selected from the menu
>tanker/pilot are now selectable as classes
>upon spawning you're added to a queue
>when your turn arrives you're notified a slot is available
>accepting takes you to the menu to spawn a tank/plane
>bailing out of a vehicle puts you back in the queue
>>
>>171505779
that sounds dumb desu senpai
>>
>>171505779
too complicated. just let people customize the stuff from the spawn menu but keep the actual spawning as is
>>
>>171503439
I thought they did, last zeppelin I faced had the Swedish Air Force roundel.
>>
>>171505779
people who just sit and wait for vehicles to be free are a waste of oxygen. and this sort of shit would only encourage such faggotry
>>
>>171503439
>>171506107
also at one point the driver killed me with bombs and his emblem didn't match with the roundel.
>>
>>171506363
Now
>wait for vehicle in spawn screen
then
>wait for vehicle while playing
Worst case is standing afk in base, that's equal to someone sitting at the deploy screen, otherwise they're actually doing things
>>
File: BF1 fell through the world.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BF1 fell through the world.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>try to hitch a ride on an artillery truck to the next sector
>this happens

wew lads
>>
>>171505779
>remove planes
>make tanks spawns at bases
>tank only autists can get the old "teammate drive at them and jump out" treatment
>>
>>171356684
Not yet but it will be. I bought it and have no ragrets. They give you a fuck ton of battle packs too
>>
after what patch did climbing on top of enemy tanks kill you after the tanks started moving?

I explicitly remember climbing on top of tanks and hitting them with a wrench until the driver jumped out and I would kill him, but now whenever I jump onto an enemy tank I die the second they start moving like he ran me over
>>
Whats the map called that, according to leddit, takes up to 3 hours? and how many player numbers does that map have? 32 or 64?
>>
>>171508036
I've had a 90 minute game on Soissons frontlines, it's 16v16
>>
>>171508278
>16v16
fucking shame. no custom servers with 64 players?
>>
>>171508396
There are, I've seen a screenshot of a 5 hour game with 32v32
>>
>>171508396
frontlines is literally cowwaduty: the game mode. no flanking allowed. one flag. only shooting. avoid like the plague.
>>
>>171508496
>frontlines
>no flanking
What are you on about
The maps are really wide for that playercount, I'm constantly flanking
>>
Fort De Vaux is complete garbage. Its literally like playing with lemmings, both teams just constantly run in a circle and capture the objective the other team just took

its unbelievable how fucking shit battlefield has gotten
>>
>>171509001
That's why you get your squad to spawn where the enemies are inevitably going to waltz in and stop them dead in their tracks
>>
>>171509106
>you get your squad to spawn where
Squads couldnt give less of a shit

i just spawn on a objective near the enemy, the spawn system always places me behind the enemy and i can wreck like 10 people into the back
>>
File: not certain how this came about.jpg (19KB, 351x359px) Image search: [Google]
not certain how this came about.jpg
19KB, 351x359px
>>171488337
>die as support
>revived as somebody else's assault
Still not sure what happened there.
>>
what are the recommended graphical settings for best visibility?
>>
File: ddd.png (59KB, 630x592px) Image search: [Google]
ddd.png
59KB, 630x592px
>>171497137
>>
File: p0zq5p2tv3sx.jpg (188KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
p0zq5p2tv3sx.jpg
188KB, 1200x675px
crossover dlc when
>>
how the fuck do you git gud with medic weapons on Fort De Vaux?
every time i turn a corner some faggot with a shotgun or automatico deletes me in half a second (i do the same when playing with those weapons)

the time it takes to fir 2-3 times with a medic gun is a whole magazine of the autismo
>>
>>171510004
Get a sweeper
>>
>>171509445

I know in BF3 it just picked up the nearest kit, which sometimes wasn't your own.
>>
>>171508642
can't do anything meaningful on a flank with only one flag up for grabs m8
>>
>>171510551
Except killing the defenders which is the whole point of the mode, and the game really
>>
>>171505182

>150k players on console

Consolemasterrace
>>
i never had this much fun playing support in battlefield since forever..
chauchat is my new baby now.
>>
Verdun worth getting?
It's on Xbone
>>
>>171510652
They just respawn on their squad on the point, so sorry, you lose again! HUEHUEHUHEUHEUHEU
>>
>>171510941
Not if you kill the whole squad
And in case you're serious, that's 15 seconds of them being out of the battle while your team can move up
>>
>>171509539
Everything lowest except for meshes
>>
File: IMG_2449.jpg (19KB, 236x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2449.jpg
19KB, 236x207px
reminder that the 1906 is the superior gun and anybody who says otherwise is reddit and therefore objectively wrong
>>
>>171510853
This. Also was really lucky and got the Sho-Sho skin in a battlepack
>>
>>171511064
Except there are 2.5 squads on the point. So you die and your team doesn't move up because they suck.

WOW GREAT BALANCE DICE DOES IT AGAIN HUEHUEHUEHUE
>>
>>171511670
Enjoy your 1 kill per mag
>>
>>171511670
>one kill per magazine at best
>superior at anything
>not knowing what "objectively" means
>"everyone who disagrees with me is reddit" defense

Shameful.
>>
File: IMG_2491.jpg (34KB, 480x335px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2491.jpg
34KB, 480x335px
>>171511814
>>171511897
>t. reddit
you literally cannot prove me wrong
>>
>>171510902
I got it on xbox too, its clunky, buggy, hard to find a fuckin match, but when ya do its great
>>
>>171511814
>not hitting that headshot on your last round, finishing the double-kill.
It's so satisfying.
>>
what's with the long ass unfunny filenames itt
>>
File: Yaranaika.png (97KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Yaranaika.png
97KB, 2000x2000px
>>171511670
the selb 1906 is second only to the model 8 marksman on the patrician scale
>but it's 4 shots after 47 meters
literally just hit one headshot and its three
>>
>>171513450
>ok the 1906 is bad damage-wise but it's better with headshots

Everything is better with headshots. Non-argument.
>>
>>171513987
>Everything is better with headshots
Not the SMGs.
I was doing the 20 headshots with the MP18 and was getting tons of headshot hitmarkers only to end with a bodyshot kill.
Was not fun.
>>
>there are people who don't only use the No. 3 Revolver, Auto Revolver, British Bulldog, and Bodeo for their sidearms
>>
>>171514392
>selb 1906 fags really are this stupid

http://symthic.com/bf1-general-info?p=damage-multipliers
>>
Post objectively correct opinions.
>playing dismounted cavalry as ammo/health supplier is the only correct way to play cavalry
>>
>>171514448
I like revolvers as much as the next guy but the C93 fires as fast as you can pull the trigger with zero recoil
>>
>>171514583
Wrong; only correct way to play cavalry is to backcap their first flag and have your squad spawn in on you immediately upon dismounting.
>>
>>171514507
Did you even read my post?
also:
>no headshot bonus multiplier for shotguns
Wow I can't believe you were wrong on the internet.
>>
>>171513987
I don't think you understood what I was trying to imply
>>
>>171514507
funny that you post a symthic link since the fags on the forums there almost universally love it as well
>>
>>171514830
MP 18 is actually better with headshots. It's so sad that you were wrong, now you're just raging. Try to calm down, have a cup of tea or something.

Oh, and by the way - a headshot is better with a shotgun because spread means most shots will connect with the upper body and not the limbs. But it doesn't surprise me that a Selb1906 main doesn't have any ability to think outside the box.
>>
>>171514448
I been using the No.3 instead of the Mars for a bit, i like the revolver way more, feels tighter for some reason
>>
File: IMG_2715.png (9KB, 401x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2715.png
9KB, 401x367px
>>171515071
>redditor accusing anybody of being unable to think outside of the box
>>
File: hmmm.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
53KB, 256x256px
Is it any wonder that Selbstlader 1906 users almost universally have a K/D of below 1 with a gun that can only kill 1 person before reloading?
>>
>>171515236
I think I'd opt out of using a gun that could break your wrist every time you fire it, too
>>
File: a02.png (508KB, 600x774px) Image search: [Google]
a02.png
508KB, 600x774px
>>171515254
t. /pol/tard
>>
File: IMG_2278.png (366KB, 524x485px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2278.png
366KB, 524x485px
who /bedouindagger/ here
>>
File: Kenneth Bone.jpg (25KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
Kenneth Bone.jpg
25KB, 620x465px
>>171515517
spiked club 24/7 bruh

>yfw even a melee weapon does more damage per second than the Shitslinger 1906
>>
>>171515492
go back to /pol/
>>
Anyone having lag/stutter/rubberbanging issues since the last update?
>>
>>171515071
>having this much of an inferiority complex.
Yeah okay buddy I'll stick to my faster ttk and you can cry about losing the majority of gun battles to me.
Your tears fuel my kill streaks.
>>
>>171515694
Yes.
>>
File: IMG_2861.jpg (49KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2861.jpg
49KB, 620x387px
>>171515295
>>171515676
somebody's angry
>>
>>171515694
yeh, pc fag here
>>
>>171515806
>losing a gun battle to a 1906
>under any circumstances

talk to your doctor about maladaptive daydreaming you mouth-breathing fuck
>>
ITT: 1906fags get btfo by people who actually know the score
>>
>>171511670
>>171511814
>>171511897
the selb 1906 it isn't an objectively superior gun. the autlomatico and the A-10 are objectively superior guns.
the 1906 is an objectively patrician gun while the automatico and A-10 are pleb guns, there's a difference
>>
>>171515969
Quick, tell me your favorite weapon's three shot ttk?
I'll bet it's slower than the auto 8 .35 and the Selbsta-master-race.
>>
>>171516105
>by people who actually know the score
you mean one obsessive samefagger
>>
>>171516149
The 1906 is the "1v1 me faggot" gun and anyone who uses it unironically is probably underage
>>
>>171516192
There's only one Selbstamaster-race, kiddo, and it's the one that lets you hold off an army alone.
>>
>>171516105
ITT: plebeians try to convince themselves that a weapon they can't use isn't skill based but simply "bad"
>>
>>171516406
itt downies successfully convince themselves against all evidence that their shit gun is a "skill weapon"
>>
>>171516550
ITT: downie calls other people downies
>>
>>171516336
So you're admitting that it's the superior weapon then?
Cool.
>>
File: Sad Rampardos.jpg (67KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Rampardos.jpg
67KB, 446x251px
>>171516336
>That feel when got the Kaiserin skin
>Never gonna use it because I don't use the 1906
>>
>>171516748
don't worry, maybe your country's education system is fucked and they only taught reading comprehension on a day you were sick
>>
>>171516748
I'm a different guy. The 1906 is good for 1 kill only and therefore it's shit, because in BF games there is another guy around the corner almost always.
>>
>>171516714
>I know you are but what am I

1906 insult crafting, folks.
>>
>>171516336
>>171516550
Automatico stronk amirite?
>>
>>171516993
i wasn't the one who initially came up with that 9th grade tier insult
>>
>>171515517
Hatchet only. The ability to break wire without using explosives is just too handy.
>>
>>171516867
Don't confuse me getting straight to the point with you trying to move the goal posts.
Though it may seem confusing to you since you brought intelligence into this.

>>171516930
So what.
People constantly reload their magazines even when they have 75% of their magazine left and will get caught in the reload.
Only difference is the 5-rounder guys anticipate this and make moves to outskill and buttblast the players with bigger mag sizes.
>>
>>171517015
Can you only talk in memes you fucking sperg?
>>
>>171517264
your reading comprehension needs work, as that isn't what was said. use your head for more than to hang your hat on.

>lol big mags r bad cause people reload

unironically believing this makes you the biggest idiot in this thread. enjoy getting mowed down with your squad by my 1916.

i bet you're one of those "WOW it took 2 of u to kill me but I killed u faster so i have way more true skill :o)" faggots.
>>
>>171517485
show us where on the doll the 1906 touched you
>>
>>171517264
So now you're making up scenarios where your shitty niche gun performs well, nice
>>
>>171517564
touched me twice in the limbs and three went over my head. then the user had to reload so I popped him.
>>
File: bayin.jpg (77KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
bayin.jpg
77KB, 640x480px
>>171517564
>>171517641
BTFO
>>
>>171517485
I do kill you faster and that's why you keep replying to me.
Let it go dude.

>>171517568
>reloading
>niche
What do you want me to say?
That we don't do probably one hundred reloads a game?
>>
File: y umad.jpg (131KB, 390x400px) Image search: [Google]
y umad.jpg
131KB, 390x400px
>>171517302
can you only take things 100% seriously?
we are discussing whether a gun in a videogame is good or not and you are getting platinum mad
>>
File: 1476143965805.jpg (163KB, 531x517px) Image search: [Google]
1476143965805.jpg
163KB, 531x517px
>>171493310
>see this for every other level 100 playing assault
is there anything worse?
>>
>>171518004
>memelord has the nerve to call other people reddit

just disgusting
>>
>>171517641
>>171517816
samefag
>>
>>171518045
Yeah
>100 service star A7V
>100 service star fighter plane
At least you can kill that assault guy with grenade spam.
Those vehicle-campers are much tougher.
>>
>>171518068
how the fuck did I call you reddit? can you even read?
>>
File: ganondorf.gif (1000KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
ganondorf.gif
1000KB, 245x245px
>>171518264
>100 star light flanker tank
>instant death by case round shotgun if you expose any part of your body
>>
this is without a doubt the GOAT /bfg/ thread
>>
What loadout are the fighter pilots even using when they go 100-0? I just drop dead, no explosions or anything when they fly by. Or are they hacking?
>>
>>171514806
>playing with people who listen
>playing with people who are competent
o am i kekkin
>>
>>171519689
trench fighter loadout
spotting flares and trench darts
>>
>>171519518
It's funny when you see light tanks taking out the heavy tanks because of the better mobility.
Though that 360 degree turret means you can't do back-door shenanigans against it like with the artillery truck.
WHICH I HATE
>>
>vehicles are unstoppable death machines in the hands of 5000 hour autistics in every battlefield game
will dice ever learn?
>>
>>171505779
This is my dream.
>>
>fire up bf4 to take a break from bf1
>get banned from multiple servers for suicide ramming mobile AA with jeeps

I thought this was a legitimate tactic
>>
File: JLC9oZjh.jpg (25KB, 600x715px) Image search: [Google]
JLC9oZjh.jpg
25KB, 600x715px
>>171520628
>tfw you can't jihad jeep in bf1 at all
>>
>>171510004
Ah there's your problem. You are being a combat medic. You should be behind your friends ready to revive them not running around with the call of duty Black cocks in your mind.
>>
>Chauchat has the lowest point blank TTK
>RSC fires big meaty bullets and can kill in a single headshot, or at least nearly kill

>Lebel has a larger magazine and a high projectile speed? Or so I'm told

And what even is the gimmick of the Sjogren and the Ribeyrolles? I don't see how they're really different from anything we currently have
>>
>>171521665
Ribblyrubbly is the only Assault weapon with a bipod and even when it's not mounted it's insanely easy to control it's sustained fire recoil

Sjogren fires quicker than other shotguns
>>
File: horse space program.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
horse space program.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>171520889
at least you can launch horses
>>
did the ribblyrobbly see widespread use? wikipedia article doesn't have a whole lot of info on it
>>
>>171521856
plus sjogren is tighter then the auto 5, but less pelets
>>
File: fregg.jpg (23KB, 446x362px) Image search: [Google]
fregg.jpg
23KB, 446x362px
>90 minute frontlines match on rupture
this is so fucking awful, just sniper and tank farming without end
>>
>>171522536
It can one-hit if all pellets connect so it does more damage per pellet.
>>
Any xbox fags on?
>>
>>171522831
True, that I remember
>>
File: French-Revolver-Mle1892-left.png (1MB, 1732x1182px) Image search: [Google]
French-Revolver-Mle1892-left.png
1MB, 1732x1182px
>There is not a single French pistol in BF1
Why is this allowed?
>>
File: IMG_2235.png (17KB, 651x641px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2235.png
17KB, 651x641px
>mfw they add the mosin in the russia DLC
>>
the autoloading 8 .35 factory is by far the very worst weapon in the entire game.

playing that gun on fort is making me go insane
>>
>>171523421
>price of nuggets goes up again
pls god no
>>
>>171523582
that isn't the MG 08/15
>>
>>171523582
dude just get 15 kills with it it's not that hard
>>
>>171520889
if you have a superhuman sense of timing you could potentially do it with the limpet charge
>>
>>171523582
skill cannon
>>
>>171524089
if you could leave the jeep running maybe

you'd only have like a second to drive before the limpet goes off
>>
>>171524084
its actually hard as fuck on fort because 99.9% there is shotgun or autismo and deletes entire halways in 2 seconds
>>
>>171523250
There IS the M1903, but its for tankers only
>>
>>171524365
>The Super Shotgun from DOOM is in Battlefield 1
>It even has an easter egg reload where the animation is staggered to look like the reload from DOOM
>Only available to pilots and tankers

fuck this gay earth
>>
>>171524640
also tank hunter secondary
That gun is ridiculously deadly
>>
File: 1478536748781.jpg (35KB, 558x486px) Image search: [Google]
1478536748781.jpg
35KB, 558x486px
>>171520889
>I might never stack c4 onto a quad bike and ram it into a tank ever again
>>
>>171523250
I'm surprised this attractive son of a bitch isn't in game cause GLORIOUS SVEDENK and all.

>>171524365
>>171524640
Tank Hunter also gets a sawed off as secondary.
>>
>>171524742
I want it as infantry goddamnit I'd never use anything else
>>
BF1 is gonna go down as the worst BF next to BF3

nothing about it is good, even the sound and atmosphere get old after a while. The guns are shit, the game has no depth, the maps are the least balanced maps we ever had, custom servers are basically dead in the water, DLC practice is garbage, everyone is a nigger, the maps are shallow as fuck with super obvious design choices like a fucking maz
>>
>>171522363
No, they didn't even produce that many. Also there were logistical problems with ammo, since it's used it's own unique cartridge.
>>
>>171524841
I want the option to use tanker/pilot weapons on any class
or the ability to spawn as a tanker/pilot if I'm spawning in the gunner seats in a tank/plane
>>
>>171524934
>worst bf titles
>not bad company series
only console babies will disagree
>>
>>171525128
>spawn as a tanker/pilot inside a vehicle already being driven
>you can repair them while they're moving

sounds fair
>>
>>171524365
The Mle 1903 is a Belgian gun designed by an American and never used by the French military.
>>
>>171525332
If I jump in a tank as a support with the wrench I can't repair from inside unless I'm in the drivers seat
wouldn't be any different
>>
>>171523421
why the fuck do people like the nugget shit so fucking much

i seriously dont get this autism, every game theres this huge portion of people obsessed with that bland shit
>>
File: 214102-102214-tusken-raiders.jpg (35KB, 320x419px) Image search: [Google]
214102-102214-tusken-raiders.jpg
35KB, 320x419px
next edition is better be about the tusken raider
>>
>>171525891
For a long time it was a lot of people's first gun. They made a fucking lot of them (millions) so it used to be extremely cheap, like $50 ~20 years ago.
>>
>>171525891
Because the garbage-rod is likely the gun people are most likely to own.
I have one but I'm used to the m1903 sniper so unless it has a ridiculously good sweet spot than I probably won't care for it.
The lebel has an okay sweet spot but 60% of it is in the Martini-Henry's sweet spot so I'd rather use that.

>>171527089
I bought one for $99 six years ago.
>>
>>171526414
>that feel when the Tusken Raider just charges headlong into 6 people and dies before taking out more than 2
>>
why the fuck are the DLC medic weapons so fucking garbage?

like what the FUCK is dice even doing anymore?
>>
>>171527741
>why is a weapon that can 2 shot bodyshot garbage

because you're an awful player with bad aim
>>
>>171527741
I personally like all the guns (haven't really tried the shotgun though since I'm not a complete faggot)
>>
File: Desktop 03.20.2017 - 01.42.06.02.jpg (443KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Desktop 03.20.2017 - 01.42.06.02.jpg
443KB, 1920x1080px
>>171501431

>American roundel while playing as Germans
>Zeppelin has some kind of green flower on it (screenshot didn't save)

Something isn't right.
>>
>>171528226
compared to any other guns this one is, again, shit. You still get deleted by autismico, hunter, lewis, Bar and so on.
>>
Just remove darts from the game.
>>
>>171529042
remove planes completely.
Just imagine how much more fun the game would be for almost everybody.
Those people should just fuck off and play War Thunder, its fucking FREE
>>
File: flower.png (20KB, 439x437px) Image search: [Google]
flower.png
20KB, 439x437px
>>171528669

The symbol looks similar to this, but more complex.

It didn't look like an emblem.
>>
>>171529428
then they might have competition though
>>
>>171529428

War Thunder is also distilled garbage.
>>
File: IMG_2877.jpg (1MB, 4032x2478px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2877.jpg
1MB, 4032x2478px
>look at me
>i'm the cancer now
>>
>>171529428

They don't want evenly matched plane vs plane combat, they want to use overpowered mechanics to farm defenseless players. It's autism really, these people don't want competition, don't want to put effort in, they just want to show off and think going 70-0 and losing the round is cool.
>>
i actually don't get killed by planes as often as you complain you do. maybe that's just because i'm a consolefriend
>>
>>171531565
I dunno AT rocket gun sniping is pretty dochey as well.
Effective dynamite usage is actually a skill.
>>
Am I the only one who likes BFH? :^(
>>
File: Desktop 03.20.2017 - 02.55.24.12.jpg (354KB, 1309x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Desktop 03.20.2017 - 02.55.24.12.jpg
354KB, 1309x1080px
>>171529608
>>171528669

Ok, it had the same icon in a completely different game, so it's not an insignia.

It's not an airforce roundel as far as I can find.
>>
>>171528837
>lewis
>BAR
>deleting anything
>>
All chinese should be fucking exterminated and based on their internal policy I think the chinese government has my back on this one.
>>
>>171528669
the american roundel on the gotha g.iv has been there since the beta. and it only shows up in first person while on the plane
>>
File: i went to college.png (139KB, 357x368px) Image search: [Google]
i went to college.png
139KB, 357x368px
So weigh in on this shit /bfg/

>DICE, under pressure from EA, is pushing the series in a more casual direction
>part of their new casual design vision is the removal of platoons and by extension teamwork
>by restricting the extent to which teams can actually work together and punishing groups of players who want to cooperate, DICE reaches ever further for this elusive and lucrative demographic of solo queue weekend warriors
>to this end DICE deliberately shifts resources away from features that core players want (means of group queuing, most notably Platoons) in spite of older games in the series having those features

We can all agree that this is the way things are, right?

What are we going to do about it? How many times this week have you notified DICE that you want platoons? You know that they haven't implemented the feature because you haven't requested it, and they think that we're too bitchmade to DEMAND it. The lack or presence of clans is what will make or break this game, and if you don't have an opinion then you are factually killing the game.
>>
>>171534147
>We can all agree that this is the way things are, right?
no
>>
>>171534364
well then kill yourself
>>
So there is a UP easter egg on Verdun Heights
>>
>>171534473
what the hell is UP
>>
>>171534706
Pixar movie
>>
>>171534953
oh that. i'm dumb
>>
>>171534147
Please keep your conspiracy theories off the general
You're shitting it up
>>
>>171535197
What a clever rebuttal, I can tell you read the post that you're replying to because the content of your response is topical and intelligent
>>
>>171534147
theyve stated several times they are adding platoons you fucking dipshit

DICE devs already have working clantags
>>
>>171535708

iirc they said only one time that they were working on Platoons

If they conclusively said that platoons are coming then please link me a source
>>
>>171535768
>https://www.reddit.com/user/DICE_TheBikingViking

now take off the tinfoil hat
>>
>its another "attackers dont even cap the first sector on devils anvil" episode
o am i mortarin
>>
>>171536202
>But keep your eyes peeled for news very soon regarding Platoons and CTE, if everything goes according to plan :)

So 10 years from now? Sweet, can't wait
>>
>>171536202

>Platoons worked fine in battlelog, even had them in BF3
>DICE removes battlelog (a good feature) in conjunction with re-adding a server browser ingame
>Many months later Platoons are still a "sometime in the future" feature

Laziness really. People liked battlelog but hated having to RE LAUNCH THE FUCKING GAME every single time you joined a server. So we get our ingame browser back and tons of random features on the front page to shill youtube videos but we get a broken party system and no platoons. Even the browser in battlelog was better than what we get here, you could see ticket counts in the blink of an eye.
>>
dice really needs to add a feature where I can scrap multiple things at once. I just scrapped like 20 guns and it took longer than it should
>>
>>171536531
>battlelog (a good feature)

no

just because we're missing a few good things it had doesnt mean the system was good as a whole
>>
File: welp.png (19KB, 575x286px) Image search: [Google]
welp.png
19KB, 575x286px
I think I might be everything wrong with Battlefield.
>>
>got thru fao in one attack
maybe we can actually win this one lads. i'm on 40 players btw
>>
>>171536531
you do realize that platoons werent in at launch for bf4 either right?
>>
File: thank you.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
thank you.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>tfw crushing ground babies
>>
>>171541257
haha nope we ended up getting stuck on the second sector of jewez
>>
does DICE know or care about how unbalanced oil of empires is
>>
So thanks to double xp I just got scout to rank 10 finally

So why would I ever fucking use the Martini-Henry?
>>
>>171544839
because it's a fuckin OG gun
>>
Reminder that MP-18 Experimental is the most patrician gun in the game
>>
>>171545645
I like it but it gets completely outclassed by the carbine now.
>>
1. Bf2142
2. BF2
3. Bf3
>>
>>171545953
Why are you in this general then
>>
File: Untitled.png (3MB, 1892x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3MB, 1892x1080px
Found a new feature today.
>>
>>171546078
just letting you /nu/battlefield nerds that bf1 is trash and your opinions are wrong.

its literally CoD
>>
>>171546364
Okay
>>
File: embarrassing.png (473KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
embarrassing.png
473KB, 600x706px
>>171546364
>/nu/battlefield
>doesn't even know how to greentext
>>171545953
>>
Thread Revive +100
>>
>>171519518
AT mines are so powerful on Amiens, so good to be able to fuck up the behemoth super early.
>>
>>171519689
Generally it's trench fighter or default attack plane with a squadmate flying fighter cover.
>>
>>171544839
You kill your enemies in one hit and let your team mates know how cool you are with your loud-ass black powder blast.
>>
>>171546364
thanks for letting us what you've been spouting since the release of bad company
>i...its literally cod with vehicles!! the old one is better
>new release
>>i...its literally cod with vehicles!! the old one is better
>>
>>171507082

ONLY IN BATTLEFIELD
>>
easter egg on verdun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8do-bC26jQ
>>
File: 343325235234.jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
343325235234.jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
>gas assault Chamond on Amiens
>>
>>171489337
...All they had to fucking do was look above your head at the icon you had to see that you weren't a medic.
>>
>>171544025
dice doesn't care about anything
>>
When is the grenade spam getting fixed again?
>>
>>171561223

Is already fix.
>>
File: 3.png (23KB, 176x124px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
23KB, 176x124px
What does it mean?
>>
>>171562791

I think it's actually FPS variation, as I sometimes see it at way above 60 FPS.
>>
>>171562791
I think it means there are frame pacing issues, maybe enable vsync
>>
Why are the revolvers so damn fun in this game? The Gasser is by far my favourite, though.
>>
>>171563828
I used to like revolvers but found semi's to be way better.
Revolvers are only the best guns until a certain range where they then drop to the worst.
>>
I love how camouflage actually works in this game
I often hide in plain sight, or find enemies right next to our mob playing dead
>>
I really wish you could use the assault's AT grenades as a melee weapon. Smashing someone's head in with that overgrown mushroom would be so satisfying.
>>
>>171563902
I know that they are not the perfect sidearm, but I just enjoy using them. I also like the other unique pistols for the classes like the M1912 or the Taschenpistole.
>>
>>171563712
>maybe enable vsync
lol
>>
>>171564284
t. retard
>>
>>171564079
I never get why the Medic revolver is the only one to reload all at once. It seems so silly.
>>
>>171563828
I want to like them but I find them to be lacking
Meanwhile the mars automatic is pure sex
>>
After the DLC, what are the top tier medic and support weapons?

I dont really like the new guns, the support one is weird as fuck
>>
>vsync off
screen tearing

>vsync on
>mouse lag
>>
>>171565419

>even noticing screen tearing
>>
>>171565419
Try capping frames
>>
File: 1475542942684.png (323KB, 584x717px) Image search: [Google]
1475542942684.png
323KB, 584x717px
>be cavalry
>enemy sees me run behind a corner
>chases like a retard
>gets sworded
>>
File: sad.png (508KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
508KB, 2000x1000px
>>171565724
>be cavalry
>enemy shoots fill clip at me
>don't die because sweet extra cavalry hp
>go behind corner and throw health back
>come out and kill him and his friend
>survive fire fight with 10hp
>throw another health pack
Best class in the entire game
>>
>>171565474
Are you blind?
>>
>>171565842
that was not the pic I was looking for
>>
as a pistol what do you think of the C96
>>
>>171566058
Cool gun but crap stats
>>
>>171565916

My brain just filters it out.
>>
So what are the best weapons in each class with this update? I'm noticing weapons like mp18, cel rigotti are more dangerous or bf1 ps4 version is infested with cheaters?
>>
>>171565296
Autoloading factory/marksman and Chauchat/Benet
unless you can't handle those weapons, Selbstlader marksman and BAR storm
>>
>>171566058
I like it
>>
>>171566586
>Autoloading factory
Go away
>>
File: 1476421578107.png (10KB, 215x200px) Image search: [Google]
1476421578107.png
10KB, 215x200px
>>171566586
>this entire fucking post

What's your play time?
>>
>>171565296
I like the selbstlader marksman and the MG15 surpressive
Both allow you to reliably kill whole hordes of enemies
>>
>all of the cool crewman/pilot primary weps you will never be able to use because it's not a spawnable class and you never abandon a vehicle

will this ever be addressed?
>>
holy shit we reached sinai desert without 1 lost attack
let's do this bois
>>
File: 1287654677.jpg (34KB, 650x445px) Image search: [Google]
1287654677.jpg
34KB, 650x445px
Claim your gunfu
>>
File: loli-enfield.jpg (132KB, 676x220px) Image search: [Google]
loli-enfield.jpg
132KB, 676x220px
>>171569058
>>
WE DID IT REDDIT
THIS HAS TO BE THE FIRST TIME I'VE WON AS ATTACKERS
>>
>>171528837
Try fighting at a farther range.
>>
>>171540283
As long as you have fun
>>
I don'tget the hate for the 20 headshots challenge on the MP18.
I played 4 operations and I have 17/20 already.
>>
>>171569586
Holy fuck that's kawaii
>>
Thread Healing +25
>>
>>171574897
>general dedicated to one of the most popular multiplayer shooter series
>almost always dead as a month old rotting corpse

We should just give up and go to reddit
>>
>>171575405
That's what happens when there's neither waifus nor a shitty ranked mode to blog about
>>
>>171575405
not enough memes to keep people interested
>>
>>171567215
I really don't understand why they didn't make it so you got those kits if you spawn into the other seats in the plane, just to cut down on the people using planes as a taxi.
>>
>>171575997

Then you'd get even fewer secondary gunners.
>>
>>171576220
Yeah, because people who use it as a taxi definitely stick around to be a gunner.
>>
File: 1429291993076.png (193KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1429291993076.png
193KB, 500x500px
>using K-Bullets with the Lebel
Goddamnit, this shit takes way too long.
>>
>be in french tank behemoth
>fucking shoot down a bomber who was flying too low with the main gun

How do you record videos on PC, because I fucking with I got a video of that
>>
>>171576425
>not flares + periscope

It's like you hate free points. Also when your teammates see those red outlines they will go after them like niggers after crack
>>
File: hilarious.gif (1MB, 290x189px) Image search: [Google]
hilarious.gif
1MB, 290x189px
>>171577645
>spot the behemoth with the periscope
>giant red blob visible anywhere on the map
>mfw
>>
What the fuck do I do to not make it look like I'm walking in a deep subterranean cave without a light all the time? I can't see shit.
>>
>>171578043
They fucked something up with the lighting, it's really strange
>>
WEW
>>
File: 1455957502084.jpg (12KB, 210x229px) Image search: [Google]
1455957502084.jpg
12KB, 210x229px
>>171578459
>that ending
>>
>>171578459
Only in Battlefield etc.
>>
File: 1481771544465.jpg (84KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481771544465.jpg
84KB, 720x720px
>>171569586
>>
how does changing magnification for iron sights even work. do all the soldiers have like cybernetic implants in their eyes or some shit
>>
>>171578459
Panzer gesichtet!
...von oben!
>>
File: 1480848648007.png (241KB, 429x675px) Image search: [Google]
1480848648007.png
241KB, 429x675px
>when quickmatch only puts you into shitty one-sided ongoing matches
>>
File: 1489548828840.webm (2MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1489548828840.webm
2MB, 960x540px
>>171578459
This deserves a (you) but I don't know what to say.
>>
>>171578743
>you see ivan, increase of suppressor-rifle ratio make complete silence of gunshot
>>
WHO'S BAKING
>>
>>171577241
Shadowplay or Relive
>>
File: smoke.jpg (127KB, 1024x588px) Image search: [Google]
smoke.jpg
127KB, 1024x588px
>>171578743
>>171578996

Those are smoke grenade launchers for a tank.
>>
>>171577241
Fuck that other guy, use OBS.
>>
File: 1488087592201.png (371KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488087592201.png
371KB, 600x600px
>>171578459
>>
>>171579548
>>171579548
>>171579548
>>
>>171579449
Name 1(one) reason to use OBShit over Shadowplay or ReLive.
>>
>>171578459
>tanker becomes the airchav
>>
>>171373690
Look at the battlefield live Reddit, people are fucking pissed and apparently devs frequent that page
Thread posts: 766
Thread images: 145

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.