[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lozg/- Legend of Zelda General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 870
Thread images: 81

File: C5_xAToWYAAnjev.jpg (363KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C5_xAToWYAAnjev.jpg
363KB, 1920x1080px
The adventure begins.

ATTENTION: SPOILERS ARE EVERYWHERE. You have been warned.

This is a general about all Zelda games, mainline and spin-offs like Hyrule Warriors, and all discussions related to the LoZ series.
All Breath of the Wild discussions are welcome.

>Link Compilation<
http://pastebin.com/ktUtxsNR

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Infobin<
http://pastebin.com/yDtHrpnN
http://pastebin.com/CtRd9Ajk(Amiibo drops)

>Sheikah Lore<
http://pastebin.com/Cvc3Ziwp(Appearances)
http://pastebin.com/KRTD4Rbt(Sheikah Symbol & Eye Symbols)
http://pastebin.com/AQ2qbbjV(Theories/History)

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video Playlist<
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVF6N4c4B12Iwz8bejLjo6iWYGlN6FxcT

>News/Developments<
DLC Expansion Pass announced:
http://zelda.com/breath-of-the-wild/news/special-announcement-from-eiji-aonuma/

New (SPOILER) details from Game Informer:
http://nintendoeverything.com/tons-of-new-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-details/
http://www.gameinformer.com/p/zeldabotw.aspx

New BotW details from Famitsu:
http://nintendoeverything.com/new-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-character-details/

New BotW details from Previews:
http://imgur.com/a/jo0Yn

>Zelda comics and Manga<
http://www.zeldalegends.net/?n=manga
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Zelda-no-Densetsu-Twilight-Princess

>Art Collection
https://www.flickr.com/photos/historyofhyrule/

>I never played a Zelda game, where should I start from?
http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/best-zelda-game-for-new-players-to-start-with-a-brief-recommendation-guide.52290/
Otherwise, ask for recommendations in this thread.

>List of Zelda games currently available on this gen's consoles
https://www.nintendo.com/games/game-guide?pv=true#/filter/-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|-|zelda
3DS has the N64 Zelda remakes plus NES, SNES, GBC Virtual Console.
Wii U has the GC Zelda HD ports plus NES, SNES, N64, GBA, Wii and DS Virtual Console.

Previous Thread: >>169952174
>>
Anyway to get Japanese audio and English text with homebrew?
>>
Why does Nintendo think the Switch is a good idea?
>>
Is there a difference in performance between handheld and TV mode on the Wii-U version?
>>
>>169982018
It's a good idea. It's literally them backing out of the console market in favor of a handheld. They always had that to fall back on unlike Sega.
>>
>>169982018
This >>169982218

Microsoft and Sony have the PC/console market but are lacking in the handheld market, that's where Nintendo comes in.
It's their smartest move really.
>>
Is it safe to install botw on the internal memory, rather than on a usb?
>>
I'm overwhelmed by how much shit I'm allowed to do. Never really been into open world games. The worst part is, none of it feels like 'busy work' so it all feels important to do.

This is an excellent game.
>>
So the twist is that there is no twist?

All the spoilers on the story sound so boring, what can you guys tell me about the great things about the story? What makes the story great? and dont just desribe the story, you can spoil it, i dont give a fuck
>>
>>169983214
There's no twist, m8. I think the lore is more interesting than the story that progresses throughout the game.
>>
>>169983289
well, whats the lore!
>>
>>169983214
The moment you begin to play you stop giving a single fuck about the story trust me.
You just want to explore
>>
>>169982018
The Switch is fantastic
I dont even have a TV so its just perfect, its also smaller and lighter than I thought it would be
Totally worth it already in my opinion
>>
>>169983370
Link was a royal guard appointed by the princess to protect hyrule. Ganon attacks hyrule, hijacks all of your guardians and turns them against hyrule. Almost everyone dies in the battle. Link is defeated and zelda sends him to some underground Chamber to sleep for 100 years while zelda stays with Ganon in order to seal him, waiting for the day link returns to save her and all of hyrule.

That's I know so far. I'm sure more history is explained the further you go and the more characters you meet.
>>
>>169983214
Most of the story already happened before you wake up, so there's not much happening in the game itself. It's not great, but it sets a decent depressing mood for the game. But yeah, I wouldn't go in expecting anything amazing.
>>
What's the last rune supposed to be? The one on the right of Cryonis, I mean
>>
This game is so good, anons. I'm. Honestly speechless.

The only way this game gets better is framerate fix (unlikely) and hard mode. I can't wait for fucking Breath of the Wild Master Quest
>>
>>169983417
so its like MGSV?
>>
So is the strategy guide available digitally or scanned yet?
>>
>>169983761
You can take photos with your not-smartphone, selfies included.
You can take pictures of enemies and items and build up an encyclopedia.
You actually need to take pictures for some quests.
You can also have your smartphone alert you of items in your in your encyclopedia the same way it alerts you when a shrine is near.
>>
How's it run on Wii u?
>>
>>169984247
How does it work? How do you even unlock it?
>>
>>169984264
Expect a lot of fps drops when there are a lot of objects in one area or strong wind effects.

I honestly don't mind it, and thus is coming from someone who is primarily a PC gamer.
>>
>>169984264
If I was playing this on PC and frames would drop like that I'd certainly lower my settings.
Especially near stables and in villages you have to enjoy silky smooth 20 fps often.
In the wilderness it's usually okay as long as you don't have 10 explosions going on at the same time.
>>
>OP fucks up pastebin links
>no one will fix this ever because they're too lazy to do anything other than copy and paste
>>
>>169984376
It's part of the main quests, you use it like every other ability.
Everything you need to know will be explained once you unlock it.
>>
I'm in the yiga hideout from the gerudo quest
Where the hell do I find the thunder helm
Also is there any way to get spirit orbs other than shrines
>>
Is it possible to get Epona in the game without the amiibo?
>>
>>169984993
Anyone?
>>
Where's the second chest in Mo'a Keet Shrine? I found only one, but the chest symbol doesn't appear on its name
>>
>>169982937
No I installed and now my wii u is releasing mustard gas, whatever you do don
>>
>>169985083
It adds DLC-support.
Unless you have a compatible Amiibo it doesn't really do anything.
>>
>>169984264
Fine for the most part but has some significant drops and for me once or twice it has hung when attacking an enemy for a little bit
>>
>>169985126
Well nevermind, found it
>>
Anyone gotten stats on the fierce deity sword yet?
>>
>>169984745
Magnesis
>>
So how do I attack without a weapon?
>>
>>169985496
Bombs, magnesis
>>
Fuck yeah toys r us has 10 units and I am third in line, thank you best employee for telling us
>>
File: WVW69kHwJFQgY6-xaQ.jpg (64KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
WVW69kHwJFQgY6-xaQ.jpg
64KB, 800x450px
>go back to the first region to explore a bit
>see this flying around in the background

guess im not going for that tower
>>
>the way you uncover the shrine that gives you the rubber boots
That was cheeky.
Now I can survive lightning which is pretty badass.
>>
>>169985738
Go for it, don't worry
>>
>>169981762
Yo where can I get this Skyrim mod?
It looks pretty cool
>>
Talking about dragons... Has anyone one figured out the answer to the riddle of the shrine that is related to the "forest dragon"? is it the green dragon from >>169985738 or a geographic landmark that looks like a dragon?
>>
>>169985586
I threw the deku stick i got at the start and it phased through the floor so i have no weapon or any way to beat the enemy i can see
>>
>>169986305
There aremore treebranches lying around you can also be sneaky and grab a bokoblins weapon before he does.
>>
>>169986305
There's weapons all over just find one
>>
>>169985946
Do you mean that shrine quest that goes something like "where the dragon splits its jaws", the one you get from the birdbro with the harmonica?

It's a location but that dragon is going to play a part in it too.
>>
>>169985790
Do tell? Do you know where the climbing boots are?
>>
>>169985738
If you take a picture of him with your camera, the encyclopedia entry will tell you that dragons are chill, just don't get to close or he might hurt you without noticing.
>>
So I've got the EUR version of BotW on my NA Wii U, and I can get it to run and play fine, but I'd like to get an NA version so I can just turn the console on and play. The only problem is that I'm like twelve hours into the game by this point and worried about my save file.

Is there a way that I can switch out the BOTW to the US version so I don't need to run Mocha every time I start (to access region-free)?
>>
How the fuck do I get the Thunder Helm from Riju? I've done every side quest in Gerudo Town.
>>
THE FIRST BAD REVIEW OF THE NEW ZELDA HAS BEEN POSTED

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnuC8baNGkw [Embed]

IT DOESNT TASTE GOOD
>>
Anyone managed to solve the Plamore shrine riddle "When the two kneel in reverence" something
>>
File: 1485566320606.jpg (35KB, 195x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485566320606.jpg
35KB, 195x250px
>Used my Link amiibo yesterday and only got a weapon
>Use it today and Epona fucking pops out

I'm conflicted guys, I only just got to kakariko village and it kinda feels like cheating to use this horse considering getting a one coloured horse takes a lot of effort
>>
Can Symin sell Blight boss pictures?
>>
>>169987182

How do you use amiibos for stuff in it? Just tap at any time?
>>
>>169987242
yeah, you unlock it in the options to use the amiibo skill on your sheikah slate and then target the ground and tap an amiibo
>>
>>169987182
Why use amiibo in the first place? Its there for the ultra casuals
>>
where the fuck do I go to even do anything
>>
>>169987384
cause I want the hero tunics honestly. But they're a random drop from a list of things
>>
>>169987469
Dude, earn it legitemately. This is all the game is about
>>
>>169987557
you can't get the hero tunics from other games through the game itself
>>
>>169987557
How's he supposed to "earn" amiibo exclusive items without using the amiibo?
>>
>>169987597
There is a hero tunic in this game

>>169987610
He doesn't. he sticks to what's avilable and doesn't break immersion by having items fall from the sky
>>
I know that enemies respawn with the bloodmoon, but do chests/weapons laying outside?
>>
Im serious where the fuck do I go? What the helldo I do? Ive been playing since last night and Im still stuck on that goddamn mountain with no idea of anything? am I supposed to fight that fucking rock thing? just take a leap off the cliff? what?
>>
>>169987667

>waaa stop playing a game the way you want too play it the way I say
>>
>>169987742
Open world

Do whatever you want to do.

Geez, talk about throwing pearls to the pigs.
>>
>>169987742
Do what the old man you meet in the beginning tells you, it's pretty obvious.
You are basically stuck in the tutorial.
Have you visited and beaten the 4 shrines yet?
>>
>>169987812
Thats the thing I have no fucking idea what to do, theres nothing, even in fucking minecraft I had some idea of what to do, but this is just "Alright heres a world."
>>
Don't forget about the Tetraforce:
â–² â–²
â–² â–²
>>
>>169988063
You are very stupid
Openthe menu and go to quests, there is a marker on your map, go there to awaken the towers
>>
Holy shit these framerate drops when docked are fucking killing me

Please god tell me it's going to be a bit better when i'm out of the starting area.

This is fucking gross
>>
>>169983214
opinion time
imo the story by itself is really basic and you get the meat of it by the time you finish great plateau, rather i think what is interesting to discover are the little bits of characterization for both guardians and Zelda you get from memories, and seeing your beginnings as zelda's knight up until the end of hyrule in little bits around the world is pretty nifty
it's much less focused than on previous zeldas a-la SS or TP but imo it's more enjoyable than the latter, it's completely non-pretentious but well executed

MM still is the best though
>>
Tried asking this on /hbg/ but didn't get much of a response

I downloaded BotW when it was leaked along with the update that was necessary to play it. I played it for a while on the down-low, but now it's past release.
So I have a few questions.
Will I be safe to use the eShop and/or the Internet in general now? I have the European copy on an American Wii U, mind you. I might download the American version later, but not now.
Do I need to update anything else? I heard that the leaked update might be improperly signed so I'll have to download the update from Nintendo. Is that true? If so, can I just get that from Software Download or will I have to grab it from NUS?
Is there anything I can download to get the Season Pass in the game, now that it's released? Or would I have to wait for the DLC to actually be released and download that?
>>
Anyone knows what the point is of the glowing orb the Hino drops at Uten Marsh? The orbs are usually found in shrines but it's the first time I've seen one out in the world and near a "mini-boss" at that
>>
Why is Link such a twink in this game?
>>
So where/what is the Animal Master boss from the dump?
>>
so the second area you glide to after the starting area, how do i climb it's tower? there are lazer robots able to hit me from every side; am i supposed to come back when im strong enough to withstand their hits/kill them?
>>
>>169989973
You can glide to many areas however with that one just take it fairly slowly and you'll avoid them entirely.
If that doesn't work out, go somewhere else entirely.
>>
What are some recipes that grant temporary hearts? I keep trying to find one but I just keep getting stuff that replenishes more hearts
>>
I just met the Fang and Bone trader but he left after the conversation and i didnt see where he went. Anybody know?
>>
>>169990037
Im not talking about the ones walking around, there are stationary ones (three of them) that are stopping me from climbing up. has anyone found a way around them? its the central tower
>>
>>169990161
He sets up in Kakariko I believe
>>
>>169990458
Very quickly get to each platform whilst you're climbing it and they can't hit you. I just did it about 3 hours ago.
>>
>>169986573
It's in one of the shrines. I wish I could tell you which one but I've beaten close to 80 so far.
And the rubber pants are in those red mountains close to the northeast of the map where it always rains and where the thunder dragon hangs out. There's a rito playing the accordeon and in front of him, a very suspicious little mont. You drop a metal weapon on the top of it and wait for the lightning to do its job
>>
Is it worth upgrading the Soldier Armor? As in, the stuff from Hateno, or should I find something better?

>>169990458
Be as fast as you can. Use platforms for cover to reset their targeting, you'll be okay.
>>
>>169986460
yeah.
Thanks, ended up finding it and thankfully I had one of the dragons scales
>>
File: sagassa.jpg (480KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sagassa.jpg
480KB, 1280x720px
Only just now talking to Impa after 7 hours playing.

This game is something else
>>
Why does Famitsu lick Nintendo's ass by giving perfect score?
>>
Anyone bought the oficial guide? Can someone dump it on the internet?
>>
>>169991107
why not? if you like the armor... Plus, each armor upgrades with different materials.
>>
Fuck, I did the Zora dungeon before doing the memories quest they give you in Kakariko.
Did I miss anything that can't be obtained again?
>>
>>169991171
>that screenshot
Be sure to visit second village and get to the lab asap, you'll love new rune.
>>
Someone already knows a good way to make some money instead of farming rocks on the death mountain?
>>
Is there any way to repair the Hylian Shield once it breaks? Or reclaim it?

I blocked 25 laser shots and after that it broke and was gone from the inventory.
>>
>>169991671
Wait for blood moon and kill the stallnox again
>>
>>169991107
>you'll be ok
this is the first time in a long time ive believed someone when they said that. time to climb
>>
>>169991171
Ay other cuties in this game
>>
Anyone found barbarian pants/shoes yet? last piece I'm missing
>>
>>169991959
labyrinths.
One next to the thundra, one in Gerudo Desert and one at the top right of the map.
>>
>pinball maze shrine puzzle
>Flip Wii-U gamepad over
>???
>Profit
>>
What is Dinraal's scale?
>>
>>169991486
I'd also like to know this.
>>
>>169992059
I really dont understand the labyrinths. Cant you just stand on top and solve it that way?
>>
This is not a Zelda game

What the fuck were they thinking
>>
>>169992323
Scale from the giagant fire dragon that flies over the ravine in death mountain
>>
File: 1466960353317.png (4MB, 2078x2741px) Image search: [Google]
1466960353317.png
4MB, 2078x2741px
I WANT TO FUCK FI
>>
>>169992632
thank you, also anyone know where the Hylan shield is?
>>
>get hylian shield
>it breaks

Where can I get another one?
>>
>>169992781
Hyrule castle underground prison, west side, past the rail cart are
>>
>Tunic of Twilight
>Trousers of the Wind

cool
>>
>>169992912
damnit, I don't want to go to the castle until I got the main quests completed.
>>
So should I just sell my gems to afford a gerudo outfit?
>>
>tfw you don't own any amiibos so you'll never get other Zelda game tunics

;_;
>>
>>169992449
Usually there are guardians scouting the top of them or the shrine is hidden, so you need to go through them by foot.
First of all, always aim for the middle of them. That's where the shrine is. Another tip is to try dividing and conquering them.
You have a map and map markers, make use of them. All three of them can be solved if you try to get to middle by the routes around it (even if there's a wall between the lane and the middle of the labyrinth)
>>
Anyone know any comfy/chill streamers that aren't semi-yelling like a fucking autistic camwhore every few seconds that i can fall asleep too?
>>
>>169991486
>>169992445
No.
>>
Hows framerate on the Switch? Wii U is almost unplayable in towns
>>
>>169981762
How bad does it run on Wii U?
>>
>>169993109
Just wait for the save editor, someone's probably gonna release one in a few weeks.

In other news, no ng+ right?
>>
>>169993347
>>169993560
Wii U and Switch apparently run the same, just Switch is 720p to 900p.
>>
Anyone know where I can get the armor from the cover? Almost canvassed the entire map and still nothing.
>>
>>169993712
So theres still shitty drops in towns? Fuck
>>
>>169993712
What about the reports that the recent update helped with the Switch framerate?
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (163KB, 342x468px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
163KB, 342x468px
Is this guy right? Is there really THAT little enemy/boss variety in a huge open world game? I was going to get a the Switch for this game, but for me, low enemy variety is a huge dealbreaker for an open world game. Spoiling image in case what the guy says is true.
>>
I bought some fire resistant potions from a girl near a horse stable, then went to do the rescuing a trapped goron miner quest, but as soon as I fly over the gysers to get around the flaming lava, I keep getting set on fire even though I drank the fire resistance potion. What should I be doing? Link is being worse than a Tibet monk!
>>
>>169993852
unless there has been a third update that I don't know about the recent update just adds the DLC menu.
>>
>>169993864
I don't know the exact number, but yeah, there isn't much enemy variety in the game. What makes each enemy different is which weapon they use, like there are different tiers for each enemy, so it'd be more accurate to say that there isn't much enemy DESIGN variety.
>>
File: stef.jpg (13KB, 560x292px) Image search: [Google]
stef.jpg
13KB, 560x292px
I'm sorry but the more I play this game the more I dislike it. I have always disliked open world games, I knew that I could not like this Zelda, despite being a huge Nintendo fan. I rationalized this away by thinking that the game would be similar to Wind Waker (which I loved), just on a grander scale. I was completely wrong, at BEST this game is probably a 7/10, though right now for me it's probably a 6/10.

First of all, there is almost nothing to do. The majority of the game is running between vast expanses of nothing with a few mountains or enemy encampments that block your way and maybe a shrine or stable here or there.Of the enemy encampments, I would say around 90% of them contain either Bokoblins, Lizalfos, or Moblins. After fighting these same enemies over, and over, and over again, it gets boring.Second of all at the point that I am in the game, there is absolutely ZERO motivation for me to even fight enemies at all. All of the weapons that I have do around 30-50 damage each, most of the enemies I run into either have equivalent or worse weapons. In fighting the enemies, I damage my weapons and go through my food supply, and am rewarded with equivalent or worse weapons.

In terms of the shrines, the tools that you have to solve the puzzles are few, and after doing a few you understand what the main gimmick of the shrine is going to be almost instantly. After you have enough hearts to pull out the Master Sword, and maybe a 2nd full stamina wheel, there's very little motivation to even complete them. For the dungeons, they are small and short. I cannot even begin to call them dungeons. This is the WORST part of the game in my opinion, as the backbone that WW had to fall back on with its open world approach doesn't even exist in BOTW.

Voice acting sucks, but I'm waiting for an undub before I "unlock" the memories.

In the end, I am hardly motivated to finish the game at all. I bought a Wii U for this. Maybe I'll play 3D world instead.
>>
>>169994264
>I bought a Wii U for this

Well no wonder, you fucking cuck
>>
>>169994568
What, you want me to waste money on a Switch? Whose only game is BotW? The game that I ended up not enjoying?
>>
Is there a way to get the expansion pass bonus (Switch shirt, etc) in the game with WUP Installer or something like that ?
>>
This game is happiness incarnate.
>>
60 hours in, I think this is my favorite game of all time
>>
>>169994667
The point he was making was getting a Wii U for only one game, not that you should have gotten a switch. There are other good games for the Wii U and if you want a similar experience to BotW in terms of open exploration go play Xenoblade Chronicles X
>>
How do I cast a "cold shadow" into the pedestal of the Icy Gerudo Shrine? I've tried making a column of ice in the pond, but it didn't work.
>>
Tried out my Zelda Amiibos:
OoT Link - 15 raw meats and a chest with 20 rupees
TP Zelda - Bunch of Safflina and a Soldier's bow
Ganondorf - Golden Claymore, 200+ rupees, and an explosive barrel
TP Link - Epona
MIdna - Wolf Link (duh), but he has full hearts, even though I never completed TPHD
>>
>>169994806
Maybe if Botw had no environment interaction and let you fly over everything ...
>>
File: BotW_Hylian_Language.png (147KB, 1516x1706px) Image search: [Google]
BotW_Hylian_Language.png
147KB, 1516x1706px
Nothing about this in the OP?
Did something else has been translated since then?
Previous ones : http://imgur.com/a/Cm8mY
>>
The fact that this game frequently chugs to 20fps in docked mode is pretty poor.
>>
>>169994806
I don't want an open world game. I just wanted another cool Wind Waker type Zelda. Something more open, but not EMPTY open.
>>
>>169992842
Wait the Hylian Shield can break?
>>
Alright guys, brainstorm. What the fuck is the secret of Stool Bight? Fucking enigma in the middle of the water.
>>
>>169995115
Fuck no. WW was trash and definition of empty and boring world.
>>
>>169994264
>I have always disliked open world games

Stopped reading there. Don't play games that can't be your cup of tea, it's that simply.
>>
GIMME THE MEMORY LOCATIONS I DONT WANNA FIGHT GANON BEFORE GETTING ALL OF THEM
>>
I just found a fire rod, does it run out of charge or something?
>>
>>169994264
>I've never liked RTS games
>but I tried playing one
>I still don't like them

BARELY an argument, you molyfuck
>>
>>169995218
Wow, maybe if you actually read my whole post you would realize that I thought at the very least it would still be an open world ZELDA game, you know, with actual dungeons, like Wind Waker. The dungeons in the game now are cheap imitations of real dungeons, and that just pisses me off.
>>169995319
The painter guy will tell you where all the memories are after you do the Fairy Fountain side quest. He is at all the stables.
>>
>>169995336
Eventually yeah.
>>
>>169995336
Save, spam it and see
>>
>>169995386
I saw him at a stable but his directions were vague. "They're southwest of here... no maybe I'm forgetting it wrong and they were actually north of here". Paraphrasing but it was something like that
>>
>>169995352
See
>>169995386
>>
Has anyone found any other unbreakable weapons yet?

Is the Fierce Deity sword unbreakable in this game?
>>
>>169994946
Also adding this if someone is interested to translate more things now that we can have screenshots : https://zeldawiki.org/Sheikah_Language_Translations
>>
>>169995476
>>169995425
it ran out of charge quickly but it didn't break, does it recharge?
>>
How do I enter the gerudo village?
>>
>>169995634
It breaks when it runs out of charges. Look at the weapon itself, you see it slowly regain its color
>>
File: tumblr_n6ee9de9211rpxpqbo1_500.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6ee9de9211rpxpqbo1_500.gif
2MB, 500x281px
As soon as the game arrives in my mail, I'm gonna go ahead and load up an undub on my WiiU with ENG subs. Question though:

Which appears to be the better fitting/performed dub, French or Spanish?
>>
>>169995523
since it's an amiibo thing I suppose you just need to resummon it every time it breaks
>>
>>169995517
The focus of the game is in other things unfortunately for your taste.

I see your argument and I agree with it in the sense that this game differs greatly from previous zeldas in more ways than we expected at first.

In this case there's nothing I can do, it's your taste and nothing else, it's a shame you can't enjoy the rest of the game.

You can always go play OoT or TP, with all the dungeons, or SS which basically is just dungeoning everywhere always, except in the sky.
>>
Can anyone please inform me on where the castle-like picture memory is? its the last one i have to find but no idea where it is
>>
So the lab guy wants to see my scar.
If I show him, will he die?
>>
Where can I find Dinraal?
Where is the -son Goron?
>>
>>169995730
French dub is absolutely garbage, avoid it.
>>
>>169995730
Latam Spanish, German, Russian, Jap.

Your pick
>>
>>169995832
outside zeldas room in hyrule castle
>>
>>169995915
Is the Jap one even out? Last I heard, we were still waiting for a dump.

>>169995906
That bad?
>>
How do I eng subs jap voice?
>>
>>169996018
Yes, actors are amateurish and several of the lines are downright botched. The russian dub however is surprisingly solid.
>>
>>169995817
But the consequences of this game being well liked mean the death of the Zelda franchise, just like Awakening killed Fire Emblem.
>>
how do i get over the pain of not being special for playing the leak anymore
>>
WHY IS MY WII U LINK SO JAGGY AAAAAAAH I NEED MY PAYCHECK BEFORE NEXT FRIDAY FUCK
>>
>>169996067
it already was on the brink of death after twilight princess and skyward sword. This and ALBW saved it.
>>
Do we know if DLC is region locked?
The user I that Im playing zelda is a japanese account but my game is european, so when I hit the DLC option Im forwarded to the JP eshop, wouldnt be cool if I bought it and the wouldnt be compatible.
>>
>>169996067
Any Zelda game is well liked by many and disliked by a lot as well, good reviews don't mean anything to Nintendo in the sense that they will listen to complaints and address them accordingly.

The biggest complaint anyone will have, and that Nintendo will definitely listen to is the lack of Dungeons.

>>169996184
TP and SS are amazing games, fuck off
>>
>>169996067
Except Awakening is a shitty SRPG and this is one of the best open world games of all time.
>>
>>169996294
They are good games, but they have way more problems than this game does. Far from amazing.
>>
>>169996067
Whether or not you dislike the game (which is fine), saying it's going to be the only type of Zelda from now on is kinda stupid. It's not like OoT's success made the entire series from onwards a OoT lookalike like Twilight Princess. It's probable the team will try to keep elements of BOTW in the future and work with new elements like they always do.
>>
>>169996363
Problems which were addressed in this game. Unfortunately, some things that were taken for granted in Zelda were ignored in this one and thus now we have new complaints to forward to Nintendo so they can address them when they release the next Zelda game.
>>
>>169996307
>best open world games of all time.
Re skins everywhere
>>
I think I finally capped at 113 shines. I absolutely cannot find anymore flying around in circles with the glider
>>
>>169995635
Get a sex change
>>
>>169996571
Being best doesn't mean perfect.

The game is basically just missing more of everything. More Dungeons, More enemies, More weapons. But it is still a fantastic game
>>
>>169996670
I mean where do I have to go to get the disguise?
>>
>>169996759
oasis
>>
>>169996759
At the very top of the oasis building at night
>>
>3 hearts
>Sick of dying
>Head west
>No weapons
>Just a bow
>Farmed like 50 arrows from archers just missing and picking up their stuff
>Make my way to the Gerudo Highlands
>Manage to knock a Stalblin's head off
>Pick up its Dragonbone Moblin Axe
>Suddenly I see
>Suddenly I am death, come to end this fetid kingdom
>Fight my way north
>3 hearts
>Tabantha Tower
>Execute every last monster
>Activate the tower
>Meet the Rito
>Get the Meteor Rod
>Kill Wind Blight Ganon

Finally. I think I'm ready to go to Kakariko. I fucking love this game and all of its options.
>>
I have a legitimate complaint and I'm hopinh someone can help me fix it.

I play my Wii U on my 1080p 144hz Monitor and when the game is on the tv mode I have horrendous jaggies and like 20fps when looking out at the world.

When I change to handheld mode it looks absolutely amazing, totally better than tv mode which it shouldnt.

Does anyone know what settings on my monitor might be causing this? I cant for the life of me find the sharpness setting and I'm starting to think it doesnt even exist.
>>
>Climber's Bandana

FUCK IW ISH I HAD THIS BEFORE
>>
It's the master of animals, and is the two headed horse god rabbit monster. It's not an enemy. It can be spoken to to tame elk and bears and stuff.
>>
I don't care what anyone says. This is genuinely the closest to a perfect game.
>>
>>169997204
>Meteor Rod
Wait what?
>>
>only 15 enemies (not counting reskins)
>only 4 minibosses (not counting reskins)
>only 4 dungeon bosses (same **** different weapons)
>only 4 dungeons (all robot themed)
>last boss only has 2 forms
>massive empty world
>4kids tier voice acting
>framedrops and pop ins everywhere
>generic cliche zelda story
>NPC's are forgettable
>Combat is clunky and slow mo ruins any skill
>weapon durability sucks
>heavily relies on nostalgia
>pause to heal
>runes only used for meme physics
>120 boring blue puzzle rooms
>chest rewards are trash as usual
>makes skyward sword look exciting

Why do you guys praise this? Probably because you've played it for under 6 hours. Once you get past then, you'll get tired fighting the same enemies over and over.

Open world games fail HARD when they have a small enemy variety. Why can't game developers understand this? This game should have had a minimum of 50 different enemy types. MINIMUM. And it only got 15.
>>
So where is BotW on the timeline?
>>
>169997538
this was already posted here >>169993864
no (you) for you, faggot
>>
>>169997538
Ted, we have to talk about your amazon reviews. >>169993864
>>
>>169997323
>When I change to handheld mode it looks absolutely amazing, totally better than tv mode which it shouldnt.
Because thats how the Wii U Version is. Gamepad mode is actually superior due to it rendering at a lower res.
>>
File: 1488476666553.jpg (1MB, 1236x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488476666553.jpg
1MB, 1236x1080px
I need pictures! Pictures of Gerudo!
>>
>>169997475
Extremely upgraded fire rod.
>>
>>169997617
Adult timeline, far future.
>>
How do you open the treasure door in Keo Ruug?
>>
>>169996184
>Saved it
>By killing dungeons
>By killing dungeon items
>By killing the main story
>By introducing huge empty worlds with little to do

No.

>>169996294
No, this is the new Zelda. I know the taste of the average normalfag, and I know that they are going to eat this shit up. Critics loved it, normies are going to love it, and there will be a few people like me who call out the flaws, but that's not enough. It'll sell well, so they'll take it to heart. The other kinds of games were too hard to make, I really can't imagine they'll go back to the old style.

>>169996307
Open world games are a fucking meme that need to die. I have not played a single good open world game.
>>169996432
Yes, the entire series HAS derived from OOT, have you even played the games?
>>
>>169997770
>Upgraded Rods
I fucking love this game, finding out new things every day. Imma need to get me an upgraded Ice rod
>>
>>169993864
>meme physics
Wat
>>
Anyone know where the sidequest that leads to buying the house is?
>>
>>169997793
but the adult timeline has wind waker and the ocean, that can't be right
>>
>>169997678
>"Remember your training"
What was she trained to do?
>>
>>169997930
>The other kinds of games were too hard to make, I really can't imagine they'll go back to the old style.
Do you even know how fucking long BotW was in development?

Trust me, the open world Zelda games will not be the norm now
>>
>>169998024
And the flood could have been receded by Hylia, but to be honest I only said that because there's only slightly more evidence of it being the Adult timeline than the Child, as it's definitely not the Downfall
>>
>>169997617
Downfall timeline, far future. It's impossible for it to be in any other timeline, BECAUSE:

>Ruto became a sage in this game. She only became a sage in Adult and Downfall timeline.
>10,000 years have passed since the appearance of Calamity Ganon. Before the appearance of Calamity Ganon, Ganon had revived multiple times. This does not happen in the Adult Timeline, where Ganon only appears once and is sealed.
>>
>>169998143
Nah, they have the tools now so dev time should be cut by a lot.
>>
>>169997418
Thank you. Was the first I've heard of anyone talking to the Lord if the Mountain
>>
>>169998172
>It's definitely not the downfall

Idiot.
>>
>>169996432
With OOT's development all 2D games started getting farmed out to third party developers and spinoff games. When 2D got brought back ALBW it was a fucking open ended shitshow.

Why wouldn't that happen to dungeon focused Zeldas, exactly? They make less money, just like 2D Zelda makes less money. Just like 2D Metroid and F-Zero makes less money.

and games are more expensive than ever. who would choose to make less money?
>>
>>169997006
Which building? I only get captured when I try.
>>
>>169993864
Enemy variety is low in this game, yes. But what matters is the enemy QUALITY, and there is quite a lot of that. Enemies are intelligent, and aren't just varied punching bags that get like one attack animation each.
>>
File: 1440613238406.png (399KB, 268x380px) Image search: [Google]
1440613238406.png
399KB, 268x380px
>>169997930
Taking elements from a game doesn't mean the game is a copy of it. WW takes elements from OoT, yes (just like OoT himself takes elements from ALTTP, which himself took elements from Zelda 1) but they're at their core drastically different games. Even BOTW takes several elements from previous games, and they already experimented with the open formula back with ALBW. Zelda as a whole always expends on existing formulas while trying to give it new twists, which will continue to happen in the future

It really seems like you just want to be overdramatic for the sake of it tbqh
>>
>>169998015
The guy who gives it is standing behind the house
>>
For real though, any idea on where to get the Champion Shirt/cover armor?
>>
Did anyone figure out the recipe the old man was talking about in his diary? I mean I got the "Doublet" simply by making it to the shrine but I still curious how to make that dish
>>
>>169998143
BOTW was in dev forever because they decided to have the first HD Zelda also be an open world game.

Hell, they've even said in interviews that they want to reuse this engine in the future.
>>
>>169998304
Tbh, TP dungeons and story + BotW gameplay and mechanics (minus bs durability) would make a pretty great Zelda game
>>
>>169998561
The last ingredient is fish
>>
>>169998636
So steak + hot peppers + fish?
>>
>>169996067
>Muh "death of Zelda" fear mongering.

This franchise has been around for a very long time, my friend. It endured even in the dark ages of TP, and it shall endure even now.
>>
File: skal.jpg (478KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
skal.jpg
478KB, 1280x720px
AHHH WHAT THE FUCK IS THE MONSTER SADDLE/BRIDLE FOR

ITS NOT THE SKALHORSE
>>
>>169998526
Play the story

Side note: Does anyone know where Barta is the second time you have to find the dumb bitch
>>
I got 3 Great Fairies so far:
>In Kakariko Village
>In the bottom left corner of Gerudo Dessert
>In Hebra just crossing Tabantha Great Bridge

Where is the fourth?
>>
>>169998490
I like how you say they "already experimented" with open world back in ALBW.

ALBW was the Zelda game right before this one, and it was a critical and commercial success while BOTW was knee deep in development.

Seems to me like more a transition rather than a series of unrelated experiments. Since every Zelda game is getting more and more open world and Zelda elements like item progression and dungeons are deemphasized with every new title, how are you not able to see a trend here?
>>
>>169998802
Akkala. SE of Tarrey Town if you have that unlocked, if not its SE of Lake Akkala
>>
>>169993864
Enemy DESIGN is low. Their movesets have a lot of variety and they have quality AI
>>
>>169998715
Try lynel, elk, bear, lord of the mountain.
>>
>game leaks
>minimal shitposting
>game gets released
>shitposting rates skyrocket

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Fuck this genera, I'm out.
>>
>>169993084
You'll get more gems and it's a one time purchase so why not
>>
>>169999012
Definitely doesn't work on LOTM, first guy I tried. Bear won't work. Maybe Elk but probably not. Its a monster saddle, gotta go for a monster
>>
So how do I upgrade my weapons?
>>
File: 1487784477948.png (2MB, 1600x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1487784477948.png
2MB, 1600x2000px
>>169981762
Has anyone found the dark link set, or the bottom two shields in this image, or the fierce deity set and it's sword yet?
>>
>>169994264
Whatever man, that's your opinion. Open world isn't for everyone, hope something comes out that you enjoy.
>>
File: 1488013092095.png (45KB, 306x273px) Image search: [Google]
1488013092095.png
45KB, 306x273px
>>169998825
>item progression and dungeons
Enough with this shit. It started being old in TP already.
>here's a cool item you'll get to use for a dungeon and a half and then forget about it.
>>
>>169999080
Find yourself a Lynel then, son.
>>
File: 1.jpg (408KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
408KB, 1280x720px
>>169998903
Thanks, gonna check out now.
Have a fairy.
>>
>>169999120
FD confirmed unrelease MM amiibo (Someone managed to spoof)

Dark Link set you get from the Monster Shop but I think it's only available after all 4 dungeons are completed (He gets new gear everytime you finish a dungeon and it's not available to me yet)

The bottom shield on the right will be from the WW amiibo (it's from WW)
The one to the left of it looks like it could be a Rito shield, not sure though.
>>
>>169999120
Bottom shield is probably from the Wind Waker amiibo, I dunno.

I want that fucking Fierce Deity set.
>>
>>169998679
during the "dark ages of TP" it was still trying to be a Zelda title.

ALBW and BOTW are the most nontraditional Zeldas the series has ever seen. They've made large, sweeping changes, and Nintendo has made a ton of money.

Now, let's switch gears.

Why are SO many devs making open world games? Because for no reason everyone deciding to start making really similar games? No, its because they offset HD development budgets by being big moneymakers. Nintendo is a latecomer to HD development. Nintendo needs a big money maker, in a genre that is relevant to the normies that they are trying to draw in. They got one AAA cash horse in the barn (Online multi shooter, splatoon), and one big name series that hasn't been GOTY material since Wind Waker blew its street cred.

Why in the hell wouldn't Nintendo make Zelda their big open world series? In the past, I'd say artistic reasons and stubbornness, but since we're now talking about HD Nintendo, purveyor of online fees, microtransactions, season passes and high dev budgets, that's obviously not still true.
>>
>>169999134
SKIP SKIP
X X X X
>>
>>169999129
I like how the tools are used in the overworld though. Minish Cap's overworld was really neat and filled with new things to use your items on.
>>
I'm having some trouble with the Horon Wind Quest. Doesn't matter which point I jump, the wind will always put me down before I get to the platform. I already blew up all the rocks. What am I doing wrong?
>>
Someone got this last update for the leaked BOTW EU version?
>>
Where is the memory middle row far right that looks like Hyrule castle? Couldn't find it on the outside walls
>>
File: 1460586696367.jpg (16KB, 205x194px) Image search: [Google]
1460586696367.jpg
16KB, 205x194px
>>169998825
I'm not denying elements of openness will be carried over, I'm saying you're being disgenuine when saying every game later will be a BOTW clone.

>ALBW was the Zelda game right before this one, and it was a critical and commercial success

This, for exemple. You act as if ALBW and BOTW being critical success is something new in itself, even though each of the Zelda games (even controversial ones like SS) are both extremely well recieved in critics and sales. That didn't particulary stop the design team from considering the (legitimate) complains about the too-closed design of the later games (especially SS) and eventually trying to spin the already existing open overworlds into the full fledged backbone of the game. I fail to see how in this case complaints about lackluster dungeon designs couldn't be considered and expended upon, while still keeping some of the ideas they introduced.

Really, it's a moot argument. ALBW did both open structure and meaty dungeons (albeit by sorta cheating with the item progression system). I fail to see how BOTW being succesful perpetually "dooms" the series to be open world games aside of baseless fear mongering.
>>
>>169999417
Imo, Minish Cap did the whole "Here's an item you'll use for this dungeon" the best, so many little secrets in the overworld that needed certain items made the game charming as fuck
>>
File: 2.jpg (488KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
488KB, 1280x720px
What the flying fuck
>>
>>169994264
>I have always disliked open world games
What a new and refreshing opinion in this day and age
>>
The start of the game is awful

Let's force you to go to cold areas with shit clothes, no way to reliably carry a torch and run/jump is shit

At least the stupid save system means i can just keep running and dying and ill eventually get there
>>
>>169998603
TP DIRECT SEQUEL WILL BE BEST ZELDA GAME EVER
>>
>>169999129
ALBW is even worse about it than any other Zelda though, it didn't fix the problem. Dungeon items were only used in their dungeons because they could be played in any order.

wouldn't the answer be to make the items more relevant in later dungeons than remove both items and dungeons as BOTW has done?
>>
File: 1464280640937.gif (58KB, 132x140px) Image search: [Google]
1464280640937.gif
58KB, 132x140px
>>169999526
>>
>>169999526
I think that's the one who revives dead horses
>>
>>169999535
Lmao right outside the entrance to the cold area are chillis which you can cook which protect you from the cold you fucking mong
>>
>>169999535
Or you could stop being a dumbass and after 2 minutes of exploring find out you can make heat-resistant meals.
>>
For those on the Wii U having framerate problems, there's a small fix. Whenever the drop rate is getting bad (havent experienced it anywhere but some towns) just play on the gamepad. Legit fixes 95% of the drop, and youre only in towns a few minutes so you just bounce back to the screen when ready.
>>
File: 1384055056783.gif (8KB, 256x264px) Image search: [Google]
1384055056783.gif
8KB, 256x264px
>>169999526
>>
>>169999681
>>169999690

Wheres the fun in that? How do I cook i stood by the fire but theres no options
>>
>>169999301
>unreleased MM amiibo

I'll definitely buy it.

Where does the Monster shop guy set up after talking to him at skull lake? He just listed every village and said he'd be at one.
>>
>>169999395
>Why are SO many devs making open world games? Because for no reason everyone deciding to start making really similar games?

This is what I asked myself when I was playing MGSV
>>
For those of you who have played both, is the frame rate in the Switch version any better than in the Wii U version?

If it's considerably better, I think I'm just going to stop playing the Wii U version, and wait to play the game until I can buy a Switch. The performance, particularly in towns, is really bugging me.
>>
Do you have to pay 600 rupies for the gerudo disguise?
>>
>>169999818

Handheld Switch seems a bit more stable than Wii U

Not really worth £280 for a 1 game machine though
>>
>>169999441
Anyone?
>>
>>169999745
It needs to be a fire with a pot on top, you go into your menus, hold the items you wanna use (up to 5) and click cook.
>>169999780
Go to any of the villages at night and he'll be there, he glows so it's really obvious where he is (He's never inside the village, usually a short ways outside it
>>
>>169999507
>ALBW did both open structure and meaty dungeons

Every dungeon in ALBW was as easy and simplistic as a 3rd dungeon. It didn't have a functioning difficulty curve because the choose your own dungeons were all equally hard as one another despite being played in a sequential order.

The fact that you are too stupid to percieve that is exactly why dungeons are in the position they're in when it comes to relevance in the Zelda series. Maybe 1% of the playerbase both gives a fuck and can actually tell what a good dungeon is. The trials in BOTW are a fine substitute to the millions.
>>
>>169999525
They really need to have Capcom do a new 2d zelda.
>>
File: paya_sfw75_by_graniem-db0hw1x.jpg (236KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
paya_sfw75_by_graniem-db0hw1x.jpg
236KB, 707x1000px
Paya is for _____!
>>
>>169999931
>ALBW was as easy and simplistic

The point isn't about easiness (or else every game past OoT would have also killed the series) but whether or not they'd do away with traditional dungeon structure. Keep moving the goalposts, you're absolutely adorable.
>>
I came in here last night talking about how hard it is to get money and someone was like "just sell your shit to beedle retard"
he only buys fucking armor, not the 999999999 weapons I have
is there any merchant that buys weapons
>>
Is there a list of all the things the amiibos drop?

Are there any rare/secret things?
>>
Is it possible to emulate amiibos on wii u?
>>
>>170000204
You said the ALBW dungeons were meaty, so I basically called you a retard. Trust me, I didn't move the goalposts, I took a cheap shot.
>>
Bosses and minibosses do no damage while random monsters can do upwards to 9 hearts of damage.
They really overtuned monsters by giving them lots of health and damage while bosses are still the typical hit them the predictable "3 times with X attack"
>>
>>170000224
nigga cook some shit

that's literally all you have to do
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C95 (17).jpg (495KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C95 (17).jpg
495KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>170000546
I don't believe you've fought any bosses.
>>
>>170000546
Citation needed
>>
>>170000525
Nah, but a save editor or something similar should pop up soon. With that all you'd miss out on is Wolf Link.
>>
>>170000540
And you think by "meaty" I meant they were hard. If you took half of the time you spend shitposting trying to think you would perfectly understood what I meant. Have a last (You) for good measures.
>>
>>170000573
>hylian shield
Nice way to break the game faag
>>
So what happens if you break all your weapons against a boss? Do you have to bomb them 100 times because an massive explosion apparently does no damage.
>>
>>169999941
For anyone who wants full:

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Graniem/492154/Paya

Where's the Akkala Tech Lab at? I just activated the Tower.
>>
>>170000869
North east
>>
File: 1464552115599.jpg (87KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464552115599.jpg
87KB, 500x600px
>Couldn't go get a copy today
JUST
>>
Yup, it literally just took me almost 2 hours listening to music and flying around to find the 114th shrine. I think all the last ones are unable to be detected by the sensor, its all pedestal/pad shrines.
>>
>>170000693
Took me 5 minutes to beat the Gerudo dungeon boss.
A random Lynel takes me 25 minutes while burning though all my healing items.
>>
Where is the Bridge of Eldin? Im in the Eldin region and cant find it
>>
So is the game shit then or what?
>>
>>170001238
It's entirely subjective, if anyone says it's the best game ever or it's the worst game ever then don't believe them
>>
>>170001094
Your post implied that random monsters (plural) are harder than bosses. Lynels are an exception, not the rule
>>
File: bridge.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bridge.png
2MB, 1280x720px
Anyone knows where to find the goron for Tarrey Town? With the name that end in -son

>>170001184
Here
>>
What exactly happens to the master sword when it loses its energy? And is there a way to prevent it.
>>
>>169999526
Where is that? I've found 4 total but not that one
>>
WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS STUPID GERUDO BITCH BARTA AFTER YOU SAVE HER DUMB ASS FROM THE YIGA
>>
>>170001454
I'm just wondering, is it as good as the reviews say it is? Because I watched the IGN review and it sounded like the biggest crock of shit ever

>revolutionary open world gameplay
>because you can climb mountains
>>
>>170001665
shes succ me right now wait your turn brah
>>
anybody know how to get to the lost woods to get the master sword? when I try to enter the screen just turns white and throws me back to where I was before.
>>
>>170000843
not that fag but this game isn't hard to break
or have you not been cooking for damage boosts?
>>
>>170001531
Follow the road west and south out of gorgon city till you hit a mining area with a bunch of people
>>
>>170001546
10 minute cooldown
>>
>>170001721
Follow the direction the fire blows.Use a torch
>>
>>170001554
I'm >>169998802 and went to >>169998903

This is my 4th fairy, are there more?
>>
>>170001686
It's not as good as the reviews say it is, but it's not as bad as /v/ are saying it is. My biggest gripe is framerate, but other than that I'm really enjoying this game.
Imo, climbing really does make this game's exploration what it is. Think of how Skyrim was just "here's a mountain, good luck finding out which way to go if you don't want to follow the path", whereas BotW is more like, here's a mountain, climb it. It certainly isn't revolutionary but it's a really nice addition to the game.
But like I said, it's entirely subjective.
>>
I just managed to beat Stallnox Also fought the big rock thing.
Are these Open World bosses? Do they respawn in Blood Moons?

They're absolutely fantastic clenching fights so far, and I love them.

Are there 4 shrines and 1 Open World boss per area of the map?

Does each shrine have 2 chests?

Is there any way to craft things outside of using a cooking pot? Like crafting Arrows? God, I'm low on arrows.
>>
So, is Epona really only available via amiibo? What about a normal green tunic?

The game is shipped and will be delivered today, but these kind of things have me worried. Locking literal series staples behind DLC is off putting (hard mode/master quest, epona, etc)
>>
Is there any voice acting aside from zelda? I can't hear any voices in cutscenes but I heard zelda at the start.
>>
>>169999941
Breeding.
>>
Is the Cursed Statue shrine quest in the same area as where it was given to me? Not sure where that statue would be.
>>
>>170002076
Yes they respawn with blood moons, also there are multiple Hinox's and Talnox(?) in the overworld.
More like 10 shrines per region (doubt that's the actual number but there are like 12 regions and 120 shrines sooooo)
No, some shrines only have one chest, some have more than two.
No way of crafting, just cooking. Best way to get arrows is to go to monster camps and keep dodging their arrows, then picking them up.
>>
Remember to upgrade your armor so that you can actually get hit a few times before you die
>>
>>169999535
>be me
>didn't know about the warm coat or the peppers

>had torches
>had fire arrows
>Keep shooting snow and immediately swiping it to light my torch

It sure was a fun and interesting way to get to these damn shrines. I had to run away from enemies and avoid climbing when possible because they both put my torch away
>>
>>170002192
There's a green tunic that you get for completing the 120 shrines, from what I've heard.
>>
File: Crying Skeleton.jpg (35KB, 500x455px) Image search: [Google]
Crying Skeleton.jpg
35KB, 500x455px
>>170001007
>tfw saving myself for the Switch version even though I have a Wii U
>tfw all the Switches are sold out in a 250 mile radius around me
>>
Where is the fucking -son Goron?

>>170002286
There is a bunch of statues close to the quest market and one of them is the cursed one
>>
How do you enter a relationship with Paya?
>>
>>170002665
Get naked.
>>
>>170002469
That's kinda lame, I'm assuming completing all shrines is more of a post-game thing?
>>
File: goron.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
goron.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>170001828
Thanks anon!

>>170002510
Right there
>>
File: ClimbingGear.png (842KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ClimbingGear.png
842KB, 1280x720px
Nice armor for explorers in the chest on Tenoko Island Chaas Qeta Shrine, but it's A Major Test of Combat though
>>
Am I good to sell this Star Fragment or is it worth cooking with?
>>
File: 1441062867409.jpg (21KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1441062867409.jpg
21KB, 640x480px
WHERE IS THE MONSTER FUCKER NOW

THE GUARD FROM AKKALA STABLE TOLD ME HE COULD BE IN RITO VILLAGE OR GERUDO TOWN AND I CANT FIND HIM IN BOTH TOWNS

YES, ITS NIGHTTIME WHEN IM SEARCHING HIM
>>
Anyone got that lewd Sheik (I think it's Sheik) picture that was in one of these Zelda thread?
>>
>>170002945
Where is Tenoko Island?
>>
>>170003117
Or Zora's domain, or Kakariko, or the fishing village in the south, or in Goron City
>>
Where in the fuckin world is the final memory? the one of the painting in Impa's house. Cant fucking find it at all.
>>
>>170002945
The full set when upgraded twice gives a buff that decreases the amount of stamina it takes to jump while climbing. It's pretty useful.
>>
File: 1388378656581.gif (273KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
1388378656581.gif
273KB, 189x189px
>>170002249
anyone?
>>
File: Tenoko.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tenoko.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>170003267
>>
>>170003367
Yes. Every cutscene has voice acting. The old man has voice acting. I don't know what you fucked up.
>>
>>170003367
The King is voiceacted.

The Goron guy is voice acted

Impa is voiceacted.

All main characters are voiceacted
>>
How do I free the Goron miner? I tried bombs, ice arrows, but the rocks aren't coming off.
>>
>>170002859
Thanks
>>
Anyone have a map with all the memory locations? I don't feel like being autistic and searching for them all.
>>
>>170003443
>>170003454
yeah I heard nothing from the king or impa
>>
>>170003439
that pics not very useful, but it's in the southeast corner of the map.
>>
>>170002249
>>170003367
Play the fucking game.

If not, Zelda, the King, all the Champions, Impa, important NPCs from the main questlines
>>
>>170003514
Go to Kakariko and do the painters quest
>>
>>170003331
Where do you upgrade it?
>>
>>170003550
>>170003454
>>170003443
any idea how to fix it?
>>
>>170003529
you did

you just forgot about it because you're a tard
>>
>>170003685
Great fairies
>>
File: Necluda.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Necluda.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>170003545
Yeah, it's in Necluda, my bad
>>
>>170003845
Is there a particular one for upgrading or do any of them do it?
>>
>>170003468
Yeah, I'm stuck here too. The guy's name is Yunobo and I hear him shouting, but the cave is blocked by rocks. How do I free him?
>>
>>170003814
Don't worry, i had the same issue for some reason. Try plugging some earbuds to the gamepad and using that. Fixed my problem
>>
>>170003637
Do I just have to talk to the painter guy?
>>
>>170003828
no I didn't. If I'd heard it I wouldn't be here.
>>
File: WVW69kHxZlA7XaA3im.jpg (82KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
WVW69kHxZlA7XaA3im.jpg
82KB, 800x450px
Is this game about to let me cook a fairy? It's my only one and I dont really wanna cook it. But I'mcurious.
>>
>>170003468
>>170003912
There's cannon right next to the cave, use it to blow away the entrance.
>>
>>170003956
It's not every scene with them.

It's only in the few cutscenes.
>>
>>170003993
You can save, cook it, then reload your save file if it does nothing
>>
>>170003912
>>170003468

Use the cannons around that area to blow it up, find the one that aims towards the rocks and use a bomb to fire it.
>>
>>170003468
>>170003912
Use the cannon

>>170003993
The fairy helps you with the dish and makes it restore way more health
>>
>>170004026
I didn't hear anything from the king while on great plateau and I just got out of impa cutscene with no voice but music played.
>>
WHAT ITEMS SHOULD I SELL

WHAT SHOULD I KEEP?
>>
>>170003926
Yeah, once you do his quest he appears at the stables, and he'll tell you where the pictures were taken.
>>
>>169981762
Is BOTW playable with the Pro Controller?
>>
>yfw deflecting Guardian lazor with shield for first time
>>
How do you tame the giant horse? He keeps knocking my ass off when I try and sooth him. Maybe I need more stamina, I only have 1 extra bar.
>>
>>170004212
Where is he? I see people posting about him but I've been all over the map
>>
>>170004143
Did you climb to the top of the Temple of Time and the King reveal himself and look over Hyrule field while talking about what happened 100 years ago?

If you saw that and didn't hear any voiceacting, you got a bug.
>>
>>170003993
Cooking with fairies is a waste until late game with more hearts
>>
So do all the great Faries do the exact same thing?
>>
>>170003998
Thanks. Where can I get fire resistance? I bought potions from a woman that say "fireproof elixir", but I'm still getting burnt to death after drinking it.
>>
>>170004303
yeah I got there and didn't hear voices. I'm still on 1.0 and I'm afraid to update since it could fuck with the game
>>
How the fuck are you supposed to take the balls up to the platform for the hero's trial quest in the thunder area?
>>
>>170004294

Top bit of Taobab Grassland. There's a questline to tame him or something, no idea what it gives, trying to get him now.
>>
>>170004406
If you're already in Goron City, some of the merchants sell fireproof elixirs and one of them sell fireproof armor.
>>
Fuck Tempered Power.
>>
>>170004494
I don't know if my version is glitched or what, but I'm definitely using the fireproof elixirs, and my body is getting set on fire as soon as I enter close to the lava?
>>
>>169999301
Where is this monster shop?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (160KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
160KB, 1920x1080px
>>169981762
>grab a ton of ingredients while fucking around
>make dozens of dishes
>sell 3/4 of it when I get to Kakariko
>rich before starting the main quest

Finally my obsession with cooking in games is paying off.
>>
>>170004447
Where does the quest start?
>>
>>170004645
God the cooking music is so satisfying, it's the only animation I never skip
>>
>>170004660

Mounted Archery camp, east of pappetto grove.
>>
do sidehops and backhops give iframes? I'm dying to the dumbest combos and am wondering if I should just focus on shielding.
>>
>that Korok seed that involves shooting the thrown balls that are a mile away from you

FUCKING HOW
>>
File: 1434562409267.png (19KB, 196x229px) Image search: [Google]
1434562409267.png
19KB, 196x229px
so is there a way to fix the bug where I don't hear voice acting?
>>
>>170005202
chink bow
>>
Where do I upgrade my weapons?
>>
Anythinig I should know before starting Breath of the Wild?

Also, I heard the FPS drops to single-digits in towns, is that true?
>>
>>170005293
Not sure what you mean but apparently you can Stasis the damn things. Just got it.
>>
>>170005271
voices are only in cutscenes
>>
>>170004878
Where the hell is that
>almost down to 10 side quests left and only 6 shrines left and someone tells me there are places I skipped entirely

How the fuck does that happen
>>
>>170004212
>giant horse

How many unique horses are in this game, and what's the max we can store? I know there's Epona, Zelda's horse, and those weird Demon/Spirit things. Can the giant horse be stabled. I also have a quest to find a Stalhorse, but I don't know if it can be tamed or stabled.
>>
Where do find korok seeds? I haven't found one yet after 20 hours.
>>
>>170003226
Guys?? :(
>>
>>170005601
I could not stable a Stalhorse but I have an idea that I will try later.
>>
>>170003897
Any fairy can upgrade, although I think you need to unlock at least two to be able to upgrade clothing twice.
>>
Can you respec heart containers and stamina upgrades?
>>
>>170005621
There are a bunch of unique interactions everywhere that just require simple intuition. If you see a ring of lilypads dive into it. If you see a ring of rocks with one rock missing find a new rock and put it in the spot. If you see a couple of goddess statues with offering trays and apples place an apple in the empty tray.
>>
So, for the people who played BOTW, how replayable is it, so far? HOw much content is there?
>>
>>170005780
Someone spoke about using a mask from the monster shop on the weird demon/spirit horse. Would that help?

>>170005910
Yes, theres a statue in haneta village. A little boy near the entrance to the village during the day should lead you to it.
>>
>>170005946
I'm around 50 hours in, done 3 dungeons but I feel as though I'm moving through way too fast so after the fourth dungeon I'm gonna go try to do all the side quests because I have so much left to do
>>
>>170005542
no shit sherlock. I only hear music in cutscenes
>>
>>170006161
shoulda pirated on wiiu, works fine
>>
>>170006160
Where can I see for how long Ive played on the switch?
>>
>>170006098
I was going to try that later. I found that not EVERY stable had someone who could change bridle/saddle. So you have to find/skip to the right stable. I was going to try the lord of the mountain first
>>
>>170005946
6-8 hours in

feels like i've barely skimmed the surface
>>
>>170006223
nigger I did pirate it yesterday on wii u.
>>
>>170006261
Dunno, on Wii U there's an activities log app
>>
Where do you get the camera rune at?
>>
>>170006261
Does your save file have the playtime listed? Check from BotW's main menu maybe
>>
>>170006267
Is the lord of the mountain that weird twilight monster looking thing that was posted in an earlier thread? Where do I start looking for it?
>>
WHERE DO I UPGRADE WEAPPPOOOOONNNNNSSSSS
>>
>>170005946
>How much content is there?
It never ends.
>How replayable is it?
Outside of speedrunning, this will probably be the worst Zelda to replay.
>>
>>170006359
few story missions in
>>
>>169999591
That's basically what runes are aren't they? Special items that are useful for the entire game.
>>
>>170006553
I already did three Divine Beasts...
>>
>>170006468
Yes, NW of the grand plateau at night on a mountain. You will know if he spawned because a crazy glow will emanate
>>
>>170006471
You need to find new weapons. There's no way to upgrade unless you count rebuilding broken champion weapons.
>>
Anyone lost save file? Game acting like I never played strange
>>
>>170006308
then it isnt anything to do with the game, its on your end.
>>
>>170001094
Lynels might as well be minibosses. They have more health than a Hinox
>>
>>170006632
impa should have pointed you to a shiekah lab
>>
Is the Master Sword and Hylian Shield invincible? I heard that the Master Sword has to be charged. After how many uses?
>>
>>170006703
that's strange that it's only the voices not working. What could be causing it?
>>
File: 1488407522814.jpg (176KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1488407522814.jpg
176KB, 1920x1080px
Do I get a Korok seed for doing something here? Can't find any loose rocks around.
>>
>>170006765
I don't think I've met Impa yet, where is she
>>
How do you farm rupees? Betting on the Lurelin guy is boring and dumb.
>>
>>170006803
Yes that definitely looks like it has a korok.
>>
Didnt the King tell you to go find her?

Through the split mountain, and follow the road north.
>>
So upgrading the lucha outfit gives the "disguise" ability. What does that actually do? I can't tell.

It also gives "bone damage up" but thats pretty useless at this stage of the game
>>
To those in this thread asking if it's good:

The focus is on exploration more than anything else. You get hints towards where things are, but it's not flat out marked on your map. Some are easy, go here, some are "in this region".

If you don't like exploration, or you're going to ask for help every step of the way, you won't like it. It's great at what it intends to be, but there are a bunch of little flaws that could have been ironed out.

tl;dr if you don't have fun looking for shit on your own, you're going to hate it.
>>
>>170006836
Kakiriko
>>
>>170004610
I just checked and I'm fine even near lava with it, do you have by any chance wood equipment equipped?
>>
>>170007041
Dragonbone Moblin clubs have pretty good stats. Maybe disguise makes monsters friendly until attacked?
>>
>>170007058
This. Also, turn off all markers if you want a full, Gothic tier experience. The world is designed in a way that it's perfectly possible to find places by talking to NPCs and taking note of landmarks. The thing this game does better than anything else is exploration
>>
>>170006878
Mine.
>>
>>169997538
This has already been addressed. Scroll up and you will find that the design for the enemies does not matter in the slightest. The quality is what really makes them great. You could have thousands of enemy designs, and they would all fall flat if the quality was low, just being punching bags for the player with only one attack animation.
>>
Where is the Akkala laboratory?
>>
How do I make meunière? Did I miss an obvious book or something that tells me how?
>>
>>169999526
Great Fairies are rupee stealing kikes confirmed.
>>
what the fuck are the solutions for the Look at the stars shrine on lost woods?
>>
How the fuck do I get the 4 balls onto that plateau in the thundering region
>>
>>170007303
Everyone in Akkala talks about it so you should be able to find it from journeying there. You should find signs an Ternio Trail. You should also have a quest marker for it from something in Hateno
>>
Any way to get flint easily? Any way to carry a cooking pot?
>>
File: mem.jpg (505KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mem.jpg
505KB, 1280x720px
where is it

>>170007343
The salmon thing for the Rito girls? Salmon, goat butter, tabatha wheat. One of the girls gives you every ingredient.
>>
Can I get Link on Waifu action in BOTW?
>>
>>170007646
Oh huh, I missed the wheat girl. Thanks
>>
Ok... so has anyone found the 5 giant columns containing more divine beasts?
>>
>>170000546
i don't believe that you have actually fought the bosses then. Try charging Hyrule Castle, and it's inner sanctum then get back to me.
>>
File: 20170302_215142.jpg (1MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170302_215142.jpg
1MB, 1200x900px
>>170007561
stasis, hammer them onto the plateau
>>
>>170007646
Its at the castle.
>>
Lynels are the best enemy in the series
>>
>>170001094
Lynels are the exception to everything. They are the Darknuts of this game. They may as well be minibosses for all we know. They have more health than a bloody Hinox, and hit twice as hard.
>>
Can anyone post a screenshot of crossdressing link from the front?
>>
>>170007646
HMM WHERE IS THE CASTLE I WONDER
>>
The Master Sword is unbreakable. Is the Hylian Shield too?
>>
File: best.png (2MB, 1619x2660px) Image search: [Google]
best.png
2MB, 1619x2660px
True Rito coming through.
>>
Has anyone else encountered the bug where you can't hear voices during cutscenes? Is there a fix?
>>
>>170007950
Nope, but it has a shit ton of durability and respawns with the blood moon.
>>
>>170007994
stop trying to force this shit
>>
>>170008058
force what? I'm trying to find a fix.
>>
Do i need to play TPHD for a maximum 20 hearts for wolf link in Breath of the Wild?
>>
>>170007832
what i did was i statised the balls and hit them with arrows (because i couldn't climb up to them due to the rain)

then i found a spot to launch them onto the plateau from.
>>
>>170008052
Respawn as is back on your inventory or respawn as I can drop it again at the Castle?
>>
>>170002510
>There is a bunch of statues close to the quest market and one of them is the cursed one
In the forest by the guy's house? I might be blind but I can't see any statues.
>>
>ganondorf will never be given a voice.
>>
Anyone got the full map with all the locations listed? Not going to have the game for a while so it'll be much appreciated. I like to look at maps
>>
File: tunic of time.jpg (147KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tunic of time.jpg
147KB, 900x1600px
Just started BotW,

Got the hero tunic from my Amiibo.

Anyone else got anything cool?
>>
Am I kawaii enough yet?
>>
Don't sperg out too hard about the amiibo gear. Doesn't have any set bonuses, so it's automatically inferior to items in the game.

Also the hardest shit to upgrade since it needs star pieces.
>>
>>170008332
Is there a list of all secret items you can get from Amiibo?
>>
>>170008332
You don't get the whole set?
>>
>>170008352
where the fuck is that shop and how do i get there
>>
How long does it usually take for the strategy guide as popular as this series to be scanned online?
>>
>>170007224
Do you use the "Pro" HUD option?
>>
>>170008352
IS THAT A HAPPY MOTHERFUCKING MASK SALESMAN?
>>
Did the update add health bars and numbers on enemies or is that only on the Switch?
>>
Does the stamina wheel only get one additional ring around it? I'm at the point where I feel I should be using my spirit orbs to get more hearts but increasing stamina seems a lot more practical
>>
>>170008720
need that blue champion tunic to see numbers
>>
>>170008332
>>170008492
In the pastebin, there are tunics of past links, epona, the biggoron sword, and a windwaker shield.
>>
>>170008534
He's a guy that spawns randomly in villages each night and sells you monster equipment in exchange from parts
he spawns at first in deep akkala
>>
What is the recipe for the Fire elixirs?
>>
Where is the Zora Helm? North of - - -, near (Lulu? Ruto? Lake)
>>
>>170008796
Dang I was wondering why that only showed up every so often. I was looking for a button to toggle it.
>>
>>170008217
Set it as your active quest and go to the marker
You should be able to leave the main path to get to a kind of graveyard looking area
>>
>Green Hero Tunic locked behind amiibo paywall

DROPPED
>>
>>170008968
Toto

In the water behind a little wall
>>
>>170008818
I've heard that spoofed MM and SS Link amiibos give exclusive shit too.
https://nfc-bank.com/bins.php?do=download&downloadid=1035
>>
>>170008818
>>170008332
>>170008492
http://imgur.com/a/QWNvr
>>
How do I do the Yiga Hideout without losing my fucking mind?
>>
>>170008782
2 rings extra is the max.
>>
>>170009346
throw bannanas

thought they made that pretty obvious?
>>
>>170009346
Walk around first 2 guys, go up ladder, get bananas, walk back out, float to the left to another ladder as soon as you can from that balcony, go up, walk over above guard in front of door, drop banana, walk in, magnesis, done

2 minutes
>>
>>170008494
Nope. You only get one item in a chest per amiibo. So I only got the tunic.
>>
>>170009032
Only the cameo ones. The BotW one is obtainable in game
>>
>>170009346
Sneak strike with a 40+ attack weapon
>>
>>170007702
>>170007646
oh damn, I still can't find her. her sibling says she likes places that are up high and that she'd be practicing singing. I've been warping up to the divine beast and floating down and I'm just not spotting her
>>
Where is the Molduga?
>>
>>170009252

Do ya'll think the MM amiibo Be kid link holding the mask or a straight up fierce deity figure? I'm kinda hoping for the latter, but both of them sound great.
>>
>>170009005
I see. Apparently the guy only goes out when it's not night or raining.
I can't see any of them that are cursed though. Is it just trial and error? I barely have any arrows.
>>
How do I get into the Labyrinth island at the northeastern most part of the map?
>>
>>170009570
She is on the pillar, but one of the lower points
>>
>>170009252
Wait, Are they releasing more zelda amiibos?
A SS, Twilight, and MM amiibo?
>>
>>170009683
Gotta have stam potions or enough to make it across.

Also
>labyrinth
>perfect time for a lynel
>no lynel
>>
>>170009684
she sings so quietly. can't she sing louder so I can find her more easily
>>
>>170009680
Wait until it's night and one of the statues will start glowing
>>
tfw torn between upgrading stamina all the way since it's needed for everything or starting on my hearts so I'm not one-shotted by almost everything
>>
>>170008882
Is he inside the villages or just outside in the entrance?

I already found him in Skull Lake but I can't find him in any town/village
>>
>>170009784
yep
>>
>>170009925
go hearts, get master sword at 13

Then go stamina. Just make stamina potions in the meantime
>>
File: girl.jpg (442KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
442KB, 1280x720px
>>170009848
IIRC she sits here
>>
Where is the lord of the mountain and how much stamina upgrades are needed?
>>
>>170009925
I switched everything to stamina after getting the Master Sword and feel like the game is so much more fun with pure stamina. Go stamina, switch to hearts when you have enough for the sword, then back to stamina. Exploration is 99% of the game, and stamina is used for all of that.
>>
>>170010045
yeah, I'd found her which prompted the singing comment. the puzzle that comes next is much more my sort of thing
>>
>>170008818
Are these Amiibo exclusive? Can you not get the Hero's Tunic, Epona, Biggoron Sword, etc in game?
>>
I just noticed the Divine Beasts are named after popular characters from each tribe. Neat.
>>
cant find the ceremonial trident
>>
>>170009515
>>170008494
You can savescum to get the whole set. Only one scan per 24hrs, so just move your clock.
>>
Does anyone have any idea where to get new Swallow Bows to craft the guardian bow(Great Eagle Bow) replacements? only one I ever found was from a chest.
>>
>>170010032
>>170010157
How do you get the Master Sword? is it just automatic when you get 13?
>>
>>170009950
He's always outside them. My screen was near Zora's Domain for exemple. Just explore the area around a bit, he's really easy to spot.
>>
>>170010048
NW of Grand Plat on a mountain that will glow at night if he spawns. He takes almost all 3, so either make stam recovery stuff or upgrade stam. You can open the menu and eat while on him

Anyone find all of Kass' shrines in the world? He said he made a promise to his teacher, and will reveal said promise when he learns all the songs
>>
>>170010291
You have to go and find it. Won't spoil where, but you need that much health to pull it out.
>>
>>170010276
there's a few lying around the villiage and nearby
>>
>>170010014
WHEN?
>>
>>170009880
Thanks, finally got it.
>>
>>170010314
He's on one of the mushroom things in the thunder land west of hyrule castle, there's a diary there where I believe he has written all the places he has visited.
>>
>Giant Spiral while looking for Tech Lab
>Spend half an hour doing that shit, clearing enemies, then fighting the skeleton Moblins at night who beat me with the fucking puzzle orb
>Unlocks a fucking Shrine

GOD

FUCKING

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAsomeone take a map picture so I can stop wanting to kill myself
>>
>>170010447
Yeah done all of those. I marked them with pins as a reminder.
>>
>>170010382
How am I supposed to know? The data was reverse engineered from the data that was mined from BotW (Thanks Ninty for having disc locked dlc)
>>
Can the hylian shield break? I just raided the castle and I'm walking away with so much shit and I haven't even touched the first dungeon. I'm spooked about breaking it all and will lose my suit if the hylian shield can break.
>>
>>170010503
What is Cyronis?

The answer to all your water problems.

Nigga you dumb.
>>
File: 1486281585067.jpg (94KB, 350x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486281585067.jpg
94KB, 350x500px
>he's not using B to jump and X to sprint
>>
>>170010217
Probably we're not sure yet, but nobody has reported finding Epona and the other stuff without the amiibo yet. I'm betting a save editor for amiibo items will come out soon though.
>>
>>170009250
How do these work?
>>
What is the best set of armour and why is it Snowquill?
>>
>>170010636
>Can the hylian shield break?
Yes. It respawns after a blood moon tho
>>
>>170010650
I went around the spiral because I had to carry the fucking ball, otherwise I'd have to stop every five seconds to create a perfect Cryonis bridge.
>>
File: 1479725227574.jpg (81KB, 907x1075px) Image search: [Google]
1479725227574.jpg
81KB, 907x1075px
Just got to Kakariko Village. Impa's voice is unbearable.
>>
>>170010945
>throw ball in water
>cryonis under
>climb up
>throw ball
>cryonis under

Took me 30 seconds to do that part, maybe a minute.
>>
>>170010791
One chest dropped per amiibo each day with the amiibo rune. There's random loot in the chest. It can only have one outfit piece per chest, but it looks like it won't give duplicates of the outfit pieces before you have a full set. They can also be save scummed.
>>
>>170011080
I mean how do I into NFC spoofing? I want that Deity shit.
>>
>>170010945
>>170010650
I used a Korok leaf to push it across the water

also 115 shrines boys
>>
File: 1454469092831.jpg (13KB, 213x204px) Image search: [Google]
1454469092831.jpg
13KB, 213x204px
>try to cheese the north labyrinth with Revali's Gale
>Nintendo specifically put a hole in a wall only accessible with it that leads to a dead end
>>
Anyone else solved the eight Heroine quest? It says someone in Gerudo town might know something but I talked to everyone and nothing
>>
Can you play the Wii U version on the gamepad screen?
>>
>>170011374
Have you tried the secret bazar in gerudo town
>>
How do you get different sadles for your horse?
>>
>>170011562
Yes
>>
>>170011502
yes
>>
File: pict_023.jpg (64KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
pict_023.jpg
64KB, 854x480px
We built this town, we bult this town on rock and mineral.
>>
File: il_570xN.711682307_kn1j.jpg (113KB, 570x838px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.711682307_kn1j.jpg
113KB, 570x838px
Just finished the fourth dungeon of Majora's Mask, so I'm at the end of the game about to go to the Clock Tower.

Should I take a cycle or two and go search for the last masks that I need for Fierce Deity or should I just end it now? The completionist in me is telling me to go for it but honestly as much as I enjoyed MM at first it's starting to drag a little bit and I kinda just want to make it to the end.
>>
>>170011145
You would need an Android phone with NFC capability and some ntag 215s.
>>
>>170011406
Yes. (bitrate and resolution is kinda shit though)
>>
save edittor when
>>
File: Wii_U_screenshot_TV_01_C95.jpg (462KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Wii_U_screenshot_TV_01_C95.jpg
462KB, 1280x720px
How do I get this chest in the rear of the camels ass?
>>
So is there no green hero tunic in this game? Theyre locked behind amiibo paywalls?
>>
File: pict_009.jpg (64KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
pict_009.jpg
64KB, 854x480px
>>170011374
It's much, much easier with a map of the area.
First examine how the 7 look on the map, now look for one more elsewhere.
Right above the snow area
>>
>>170011981
You've only got a few left, you can do it! You should have a pretty complete picture of things in your bombernotebook too to help.
>>
>>170011854
There is a guy ontop of a house that sells several FULL sets. I never saw the Climbing bandana before him
>>
>>170011981
FD trivializes the final boss, so I wouldn't recommend using it the first time anyway. If you're fatigued with the side quests you might as well just go for the ending now. You can always go back later.
>>
>>170012035
move the middle wheel thing so you can walk outside like a window
>>
>>170011854
>>170012173
Where on the map is this town?
>>
>>170011374
>>170012104
If you look at the main map, zoom all the way in, you can see the statue on the map itself
>>
File: 1.jpg (328KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
328KB, 1280x720px
OOOH BANANA
>>
>>170012082
Ive been wondering this too. Isnt there art of link in the green for the game?
>>
>>170012280
akalaka or whatever the fuck it's called. You build it like a township from games of old near the old guys lab
You'll need to take care of another quest first to even trigger it, one a bit more closer to home.
>>
>Mipha's healing magic and Zelda's sealin magic are both powered by lust for Link's cock

IMPURE
>>
>>170012120
>>170012241
Alright, yeah, I think I'm just going to wait on the sidequests this time. Gives me some incentive to come back. Plus even though I'm a little fatigued MM is still pretty incredible and I don't want to ruin it by forcing myself through the side stuff.

Appreciate the advice.
>>
>>170011995
I have a usb reader/writer and spare 215 tags. Anything that is compatible with windows?
Just putting bin dumps on there doesn't work so I assume encryption is involved somewhere.
>>
>>170011206
>Revali's Gale
Just climb to the top and walk accross you mong.
>>
How do you get inventory upgrades?
>>
>>170012082
There is a version of the green tunic given for completion of all the shrines. Kinda meh looking.
>>
>tfw you already decided to wait until your birthday in a month to get the Switch + BOTW but you know you're going to have to miss out on the /vg/ hype
Keep the fun going Anons
>>
>>170012687
top kek

speaking of zelda, does anyone know where to find her? i've been searching all over hyrule castle looking for her... is she in the giant pulsating heart?
>>
>>170012687

I actually kind of laughed about this.

>Zelda's father dies
>The Kingdom burns
>Nothing.
>Link about to kick it.
>Divine Magic instantly awakens.

Mipha should have lived.
>>
File: 1488572174095.jpg (579KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488572174095.jpg
579KB, 1280x720px
>>170007646
If you have troubles with next places, use >>169994946 to translate runes, it just works.
>>
Why the fuck does the shitty switch controller not respond sometimes. It's fucking annoying me.
>>
>>170012907

She's inside Ganon.

She's turned herself into basically a holy tumor.

>>170012926

I actually liked hearing the little tidbits you get about Link's past prior to becoming the Chosen Knight, like him being childhood friends with Mipha and his father being a member of the Royal Guard.
>>
Are there any other villages besides Kakariko, Haneto, Rito, Zora, Gerudo and Goron?
>>
File: Raisin' the eyebrow.gif (4MB, 382x298px) Image search: [Google]
Raisin' the eyebrow.gif
4MB, 382x298px
>>170012687
>both powered by lust for Link's cock
As it should be.
>>
>>170012926

>childhood friend
>no attitude problems
>royalty
>already making her proposal gear for Link

She could have been best girl.

>>170012856

Yeah, I need to hang fire to my payday. Only two weeks, but still a pain.
>>
why is there no fucking AA on the Wii U I'm so pissed because my game looks like crap
>>
>>170013123
2 more.
>>
constellation puzzle solution?
>>
>>170012687

>that bit where Mipha is about to tell Zelda how her healing magic works

IF YOU'D FINISHED YOUR FUCKING SENTENCE

THE WHOLE GAME MIGHT HAVE BEEN AVOIDED
>>
>>170013276
Fucking hell i ignored that, i thought the backwall might light up a little or something, it did nothing, nothing!
At least some of them you can cheat with runes (stasis on switch is stronk)
>>
Where the fuck is the Ceremonial Trident?
>>
File: why not both.jpg (19KB, 515x306px) Image search: [Google]
why not both.jpg
19KB, 515x306px
>>170012687
>'Who says I have to marry one princess?'
>>
If you blow up a tree with a bomb will it respawn ? or can you literally deforest an area?

I keep blowing them up just to get at the apples
>>
>>170013460
Pretty sure they regrow i chopped a tree down to use it as a bridge in the beginning section, i thought that was real fucking neato of a feature.
>>
can I update my wii u on mocha cfw?
>>
>>170013410
under the western bridge right below tello

use magnesis to see it since it's underwater
>>
>>170006803
There's a loose rock. If you near the Zora area it should be hiding amongst the greyer area on that little bit of land.
>>
So how do I link / transfer / whatever my nintendo ID over to this shit? I didn't see any feature to do it?
>>
>>170013460
>blowing them up to get apples

just hit it with a spear or something... spears are shit anyways.
>>
So Kass tells me to shoot an arrow from that small platform near gerudo tower to the sun? Did I get that right?

Do I really have to wait out the sunrise?
>>
File: Feature Length.png (33KB, 234x347px) Image search: [Google]
Feature Length.png
33KB, 234x347px
>going hunting with the Master Sword beams

Cheat for infinite Master Sword when?
>>
>>170013716
shoot the arrow to the sun when the tower's shadow is in the platform.
>>
>>170002945
Where are the Climbing Pants?
>>
>>170013407
nigga holy shit i just solved it finally
the back wall does help
# of each type
5 3 1 2
>>
>>170006897
I've got a 6th sense for that shit at this point, you just know where they are even the less obvious ones.
Also tracked the great fairies down using just the map after the first one, except the last, she eludes me.
Got the rito, kakiriko and akkala ones
>>
>try to light fire with flint
>lay flint next to pile of wood
>strike it with axe
>flint breaks apart

why didn't this work
>>
>>170013941
Do the beams deplete the endurance of the sword
>>
>>170014191
yes, that's why i want a cheat for this sometime down the line. It's the Master Sword, dont feed me that "ran out of power" line of shit
>>
How do you even kill a Stalnox? I depleted its health bar and it just burrowed underground. It didn't drop anything
>>
Is there an equivikent set of "hero" armor that goes with the master sword and hylian shield? Like a green tunic? Or is it just by scanning the amiibos
>>
>>170014096
I think you have to buy them in Tarrey Town
>>
>>170013702
you mean throw a weapon at em? I don't have a spear. bomb jus tseems easy since it's infinite
>>
>>170014323
His eye drops out, attack it
>>
>>170013407
>>170014146
also found second one for bonus chest using same logic
4 2 2 1
>>
>stuck in the breath of the wild water temple

nostalgia
>>
>>170014096
shrine in lanayru
tahno o'ah, northeast of hateno. cold resistance level 2 irecommended
where do you find the hat and pants?
>>
File: 1488572174095.jpg (589KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488572174095.jpg
589KB, 1280x720px
More trivia shit : characters on the side are just the alphabet and reversed alphabet.
>>
How do you find money in this game? Is it just hidden really well or can you make money from selling gear or something else
>>
Am I the only one who's game on the Wii U looks really bad? I have terrible jaggies but in videos I watch online there are none and it's pretty smooth. What am I missing here?
>>
Where's this Cursed Statue, there's like 30 of these dead Guardians in this field?

>>170014681
some rocks can have money in them, but it's very little. You'll usually just find them in chests and from selling
>>
>>170014681
Selling shit, blue spirit rabbit things and secrets are what I've found with the occasional box
>>
>>170014681
tips: hunt for glowing blue animals, sell loot from monsters, break rocks to try to find rare ores
>>
>>170014578
I was really embarrassed when i figured out the fucking door to the map room no joke that got me good. The rest of it was met with brutal efficiency.
>>
>>169998461
Someone finally got it.
>>
>>170013592
i'd go over to The homebrew general /hbg/ on the /vg/ board and ask them there.
>>
How to solve the Aim for the moment shrine? I can't even find where to start
>>
In the lost woods the tablet says to place the chest in the tree's mouth so I'm guessing it means the contents, but placing the amber you get from the chest doesn't do anything
>>
are we ever gonna be able to play BOTW in cities without low-ass framerate?

Proper CEMU when??
>>
>>170014681
Rito town has a couple that will fill your wallet like fucking crazy, come with many gifts of flint and baked apples, shekels will be had.
>>
>>170014905
you need to place the actual chest
use magnesis and the raft
>>
>>170014070
wow this is stupid, I've been waiting here the entire time from night to dawn and now the sun is behind that one mountain.

Does it have to be noon or afternoon?
>>
So aside from selling, what exactly are gems used for?
>>
>>170015038
Upgrading clothes
>>
>>170015038
Gerardo jeweler makes some items with them. And upgrading them requires them
>>
>>170015002
You can actually use rafts? wow i've been making ice bridges everywhere, even to the isle to the east.
>>
>Just saw the First Great Fairy
I don't think my dick can handle too much more of this, best Great Fairy of all gens.
>>
>>170014385
No, just hit them, with either a hammer, spear or club...
>>
Who knows where to get the Upgraded Ice Rod from?
>>
>>170015002
Thanks, I didn't even know you could pick up chests with that
>>
File: ahaa.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
ahaa.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>170015119
>>
>>170015119
I forgot cryonis even existed
>>170015127
They are quite nice indeed
>>
>>169981762
Does anyone here have BotW Wii U on a disc? I want to know how bad the loading times are.
>>
>>170014739
the game is native 720p being upscaled to 1080p, jaggies are inevitable

you might also have the sharpness turned up on your tv
>>
BotW Prima scan when?
>>
>>170015289
I'm playing on the gamepad screen (I find it comfier), the shit 480p of this screen gives me no lag at all
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C95 (100).jpg (388KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C95 (100).jpg
388KB, 1280x720px
who else is working on the full set?

also, is it possible to put chests into your house and store things in them? the wall mounts are nice, but i need more storage...
>>
>>170014778
bump
>>
>>170015448
Nah, unfortunately, it's semi stupid how you only get 3 slots for each item that there're a max of.
>>
Hey guys, just started the game. Where do i find links new blue outfit?
>>
File: 1447729813724.png (245KB, 500x242px) Image search: [Google]
1447729813724.png
245KB, 500x242px
>>170007058
>mfw I fucking love that and like open world games in general but can't spend 400$ only for one game.
>mfw I'm lurking this thread only to try to relieve this ruthless itch.
>>
>>170015489
the cursed statue is in hateno. take a right before the bulletin board advertising the new "bolson&Son" houses... should be in a little ravine
>>
>>170015424
Wait does the Wii U actually downscale the game to 480p for the gamepad? Does it run better?
>>
>>170015448
What is this? Can you mount all unique gear?
>>
File: 1486612518585.gif (664KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
1486612518585.gif
664KB, 253x200px
>mfw I just keep abusing the bombs because weapons break

g..great mechanic
>>
who bought a physical wii u copy?

how are the loading times with a disc?
>>
>>170015573
Seriously? thats retarded...

I have like 3 Royal Claymores and 2 Royal Guard claymores... i need a place to put them in order to save them for bosses and shit.
>>
What region are rushshrooms located en masse?
>>
>>170015635
So you're telling me the guy that talks about a cursed statue, the guy near a ton of dead Guardians that look just like statues, that ALL of those have literally nothing to do with them, and the real statue's like 10 miles away?

that's stupid
>>
is there a hood to complete the Zora set?
I only have armor and greaves so far, and I've done all the sidequests (or at least I think I did) but still no hood
>>
>>170016086
Where'd you find the greaves?
>>
>>170014903
No one can help?
>>
>>170015934
I hate that entire area, i'm still looking to get the old lighthouse guy off my back, walk in there with the master sword and hes all 'who the fuck are you'.
No idea where i apparently got my ass kicked 100 years ago in the fort.
I bet it's stupid like i'm meant to unequip my clothes or something.
>>
Just found a statue of the goddess in a place called "Shrine of Courage" (or something similar in English), in a rainforest just before the rito land.
The statue told me to get a "Scale of Faren". Anyone knows where it is? There's a place directly to the west called Faren Plateau but I haven't found anything there.
>>
How do you turn the fucking sensor + off?
>>
Is there anything I can do to avoid the massive slowdown on cities?
>>
>>170016319
>I bet it's stupid like i'm meant to unequip my clothes or something.

correct
>>
>>170015707
they're weapon mounts you put in your house, you can mount any weapon

You can also get shield and bow mounts.
>>
So am I allowed head to the castle whenever without fighting ganon?

I'm currently at the part where impa tells you to find the divine beasts
>>
Is there boomerang and hookshot in this?
>>
>>170016378
Its the giant lightning dragon, shoot a scale off with your bow
>>170016465
boomerang yes no hookshot
>>
>>170016465
There are boomerangs
>>
>>170016494
I haven't seen a dragon anywhere. Is it supposed to be in this area?
>>
>>170015934
Oh.. wrong cursed statue i guess?

I'm talking about the one that can swap stamina and health
>>
File: pict_014.jpg (64KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
pict_014.jpg
64KB, 854x480px
>>170016378
There are 3 sky dragons, shoot em.
The one for the shrine of wisdom is something of a mini 'not' boss fight.
Get the horn off this bastard for upgrades.
>>
>>170016454
Yes
>>
>>170016454
As long as you don't go to the top aka Ganon's Lair you can go explore and loot it. Its really well designed
>>
In what direction is the Gerudo area from the great platue?
>>
My dumbass horse got stuck.
Any way to reset the position, or do I get me some horsemeat then train up a new horse?
>>
File: 20170303_015149.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20170303_015149.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Who here rockin full barbarian?

I'm working on getting it all upgarded to +2 but it's gonna be a pain to kill so man lynels.
>>
When does the Dark Link set unlock in Kilton's shop?
>>
>>170016606
>>170016608
Alright cool, I was afraid to go there because I thought the giant dark aura didn't let you in.
>>
>>170016661
What direction was it in OoT and TP?
>>
File: 1358019831999.png (59KB, 684x710px) Image search: [Google]
1358019831999.png
59KB, 684x710px
tfw i have legit ocd and have to comb every inch of the map and its so fucking huge
>>
>>170016670
helm and boots fucking where please
>>
>>170016582
So you don't get to fight the dragons?
>>
>>170016670
What does it do
>>
>>170016726
>and TP
TO THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE LAKE

WHICH IS ON THE RIGHT SIDE
>>
>>170016670
how do you get this

I NEED
>>
Does the Switch run BOTW any better than the Wii U?
>>
>>170016169
pretty sure it was from one of the sidequest, can't remember who tho sorry
>>
File: Meme Square.jpg (130KB, 1029x610px) Image search: [Google]
Meme Square.jpg
130KB, 1029x610px
They rotated like this.
>>
After you beat Ganon you get a gold star on your save file. Does it actually do anything? Do you need to get the "real" ending with all memories unlocked to be able to play "after Ganon is defeated" or does that ending also not do that?
>>
>>170016802
Each part of the Barbarian set is in a Labyrinth
Helmet is at north east
Boots are in far north
>>
>>170016679
beat the 4 dungeons
>>
Does armor lose durability like weapons?
>>
Likely not the first, but having trouble with a shrine. It's the one with the 5 by 5 grid, where you have to place 5 balls in the right places to unlock the gate. Trying to figure it out, but it's stumping me. pls gib help.
>>
>>170016802
I'm sorry but I really don't to spoil where it is. I'll give you a hint: Think of how unique the place was where you got it, look for similar map features.

>>170016826
Each piece increases attack damage.

>>170016838
Look for a labyrinth to start your journey to finding all pieces.
>>
>>170016817
You're just some asshole with a bow, imagine shadow of the colossus where they genuinely don't give a fuck about you.
The green one does flee to it's magic sky kingdom though, it's a pansy.
>>
>>170016961
Fuck, that sucks.
>>
I'm at the top of the tree, where's the massive snow white bird supposed to be?
>>
Hey I'm in the Shee Vaneer Shrine on two of the Dueling Peaks, and there's a puzzle I have to do that requires me to go to a bunch of peaks. Anybody got a link to a guide or a solution to shrines?
>>
What do I do on Mekar Island? All there is are an unlit campfire and some slimes
>>
File: 1484612750267.png (326KB, 651x651px) Image search: [Google]
1484612750267.png
326KB, 651x651px
Excuse me friends, do you need all the memories to get the true ending?

Because Zelda just said that I don't have them and I don't want to finish this thing without the true ending.
>>
>>170016982
>Each piece increases attack damage.
Wow, I wonder what the set bonus does.
>>
>>170017193
The shrine is called "Twin Memories", you're in a place called the "Dueling Peaks", just look around a bit and the solution should be obvious.
>>
>>170017195
The true ending sucks. if you're rushing the game because of the story you should just drop it

But yes, if you get all 13 memories you get an extra scene after the scene after the credits
>>
What do you do on the mountain peak that has a broken heart shape pond? The guy on top didn't start a quest
>>
THIS GENERAL WILL BE DEAD IN TWO MONTHS
>>
Is there a "secret garden" location like in shadow of colossus?

I mean a extremely tall mountain you need tons of stamina management to reach?
>>
>>170017398
and then alive again 1-2 months after

DLC BABY
>>
File: Achievement.jpg (18KB, 312x167px) Image search: [Google]
Achievement.jpg
18KB, 312x167px
The 2 last were already translated before.
>>
>>170017317
But can you continue playing in the world as if Ganon was defeated or will your save still put you in front of his boss room?
>>
Does anyone know where the big white bird one of the Rito kids mentions is?
Is it even relevant?
>>
>>170014585
I didn't find this shrine you wrote about. Instead I purified a dragon on the top of lanaryu mountain.

I think the rest of the climbing set was south of hateno, one in the shrine in the middle of necluda sea if I'm not mistaken.

Where exactly are the pants?
>>
>>170017443
Tell that to /fog/
>>
>>170017542
return to the save before boss fight
>>
>>170017540
Oh boy there's a percentage for game completion
>>
Where does the monster guy relocate to? I checked Kakariko and he isn't there
>>
>>170017421
Not really. There are areas you can cheese more easily if you have more stamina. There are some very high places, but stamina food alone is enough to get up to it.
>>
>>170017215
I'm gonna try figuring that out. I gotta kil tons of lynels to get the next upgrades.
>>
>>170017682
Lynel Mask from the mosnter shop might help
>>
>>170017317
Can you tell me the location of the memory in the bottom left corner, thats the last one I need
>>
>>170017606
So you can't get any closure with talking to NPCs once defeating Ganon?
>>
>>170017724
What does that do? He hasn't made that mask for sale yet.
>>
>>169999129
>>169998825
>>169999591
>Minish Cap's Items are all useful in every dungeon and outside of it for the entire game
Will Minish Cap ever be surpassed?
>>
guys answer me these two questions

Is this game worth ~120$?
I know I'll likely never want to play a nintendo switch game again after beating this so I'm planning on buying a switch + this game and reselling them after beating it.

My second question is how the fuck do i find one in stock w/o paying $500 from a scalper?
>>
So do we have a definitive timeline placement yet? I'v heard everything from post-Twilight Princess, post Wind Waker and sometime after Zelda 2
>>
>>170017764
THe 9th picture? It's the spring of power, it's in Akkala

>>170017780
No

>>170017812
I used the Moblin one, made the moblins approach me friendly
>>
55 hours in and I've only just found out if you're using a greatsword/2h you can do a running unsheathing attack that deals tons of damage....
Really pits your olives.
>>
>>170017948
Shit nigga wat
>>
>>170016169
The quest where you have to take a picture of the Lynel.

>>170017540
Was the achievement thing added in a patch or is it postgame?
>>
I'm at the sacred ground, how do I trigger the memory?
I just killed like 10 stalkers and still no cores, should I avoid breaking the legs?
>>
>>170017920
No friend, the one in between the trees
>>
>>170017840
It's a convergence of all timelines and the last game in the series, where the curse of ganos os finally eradicated
>>
>>170017824
>Is this game worth ~120$?
>120
uh
what
>>
What's the trick to killing the giant sleeping goblins?
>>
File: ebon.jpg (484KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ebon.jpg
484KB, 1280x720px
What do
>>
Ha! i found the final memory without looking it up or asking the painter or anything...

That was fucking tedious.
>>
>preorder game for WiiU months ago at fucking gamestop
>go to pick up game at midnight release yesterday
>they had apparently preorder a Switch copy for me instead of the WiiU version by mistake
>can't exchange it because all of their copies where reserved
>had to drive to another Gamestop several towns over just to exchange it

UNGA BUNGA ROCKSTOP
>>
>>170018089
What does the star mean?
>>
>>170018190
I put it there so I can remind myself its important somehow
>>
>>170018090
Where the fuck is the one of the forest? I know its on Hyrule Field but I cant for the life of me find it
>>
How are people posting screencapes? Do you just have your WiiU/Switch attached to a capture device?
>>
>>170018178
>actually using the gasoline to drive over to another gamestop

>Not just pirating it on monday like every sane person on this fucking board.
>>
>>170018178
Nice pasta. Shame the sauce is shitfredo.
>>
>>170018089
Tried the mountain with the full heart down south? Quest is there.
>>
>>170018309
The console internet browser lets you select whatevers on your screen to post as an image
>>
>>170018309
no clue about others but I'm using a capture card like you said
>>
>>170017297
Different anon, but I feel confused as well.

I found both shrines on the dueling peaks, yet not seeing what both have in common inside to gib away the solution.
>>
>>170018309
I took mine with the camera and dumped the save.
>>
File: WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C95 (100).jpg (458KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WiiU_screenshot_TV_01C95 (100).jpg
458KB, 1280x720px
>>170018286
Do you want a hint or do you just want me to tell you straight-up?

Hint:
Use the topography of the map to your advantage, its obviously next to some kind of cliff, so use that

The actual location is pic-related.
>>
>>170016572
>I'm talking about the one that can swap stamina and health
Yeah shooting that does fuckall
>>
All these location names are making my head hurt
>>
>>170018634
You're not supposed to shoot it...

are you attempting to do the shrine quest after talking to the doctor or something?
>>
File: pict_002.jpg (64KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
pict_002.jpg
64KB, 854x480px
If you squint a little, it's the same moon.
>>
>>170018731
The guy at Hateno Fort. What else could "pierce the fucking gaze" mean outside "shoot it"
>>
Hello I'm here for the plot spoilers

Can you deliver please :)
>>
File: Map.jpg (473KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Map.jpg
473KB, 1920x1080px
Lanaryu sea confirmed for water.

Doing >>170018627
>>
>>170018368
I did that one, I never noticed the other one. Is it just a random pond to throw people off?
>>
>>170018030
I assume I'll lose about 120 bucks in value buying and reselling the console + game
>>
>>169998262

So Zelda > Zelda II > BotW?
>>
>>170017590
Okay I found the pants.

Bit of a letdown, the climber's set doesn't even give you a set bonus.
>>
>>169986586
>region

I'm installing the NA version right now. I used FTPiiU to access the save folder, changed the ID of the folder and changed the ID and region in the metal.xml. I'll let you know if it works.
>>
>>170018331
>supporting piracy

you're the reason why DLC happens
>>
>>170019439
You have to upgrade them to +2, the full set, to get the bonus
>>
>>170019521
>imagine being this retarded
loving every laugh
>>
File: snapshot_[2017.03.04_01.49.32].png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot_[2017.03.04_01.49.32].png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Good shit.
>>
How do I start the Akkala Town quest? There's nothing on Akkala Lake.
>>
>>170019552
I see, I got them at +1 but the fairy in kakariko just tells me ??? when I want to upgrade again.

Maybe I don't have the right items yet.
By the way, are there other great fairies too or just that one?
>>
>>170019624
WHERE
>>
>>170019624
It would be cool, too bad it's amibo only. I'm not using that shit
>>
File: Map2.jpg (552KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Map2.jpg
552KB, 1280x720px
This Swamp is actually a Mountain.
>>
>>170019742
>>170009250
>>
>strike flint with axe
>flint stone breaks apart

What did I do wrong?
>>
>Stealth suit
>Guardian sword

we legend of ninja now
>>
>>170019521
Except i also bought the game?

I bought the fucking special edition, i just didn't want to wait till friday..
>>
>>170019918
is it raining?
>>
>>170012823
Sauce on this?
>>
Hey, is there steel horse armor in the game?
>>
>>170019738
You have to find the other fairies before you can upgrade again

There's 4 fairies and you found Kakariko so another 3 more fairies to find
>>
>>170020302
Payed dlc.
>>
Does anyone know where to find the rito for tarrey town?
>>
>>170020338
Ha ha, funny jokes...

im serious though. I want to name my horse rebonack and suit him up in steel armor.

I'll figure out another name for him if i can't put proper armor on him.
>>
>>170020481
There is a sort of armored saddle and blinders but nothing along the lines of full warhorse barding.
>>
>fight thunderous ganon phantom boss
>at half his life he starts to throw down some wooden pikes and electricutes them
>can't find out what to do
>after 5 min gerudo girl tells me "if only you could find something metal to absorb it"
>try with my sword and shield and almost die
>remember there's a metal chest from earlier somewhere in the room
>try to lift it up with magnetism
>realize I could have lifted up those wooden pikes all along

Why the fuck didn't they give them a metal color, it looked like a white wooden thing.
REEEEE
>>
>>170020572
dammit. thanks.

i'll just name him 'Til Death
>>
Is there any way to turn off voice acting in the settings?
>>
>>170019770
Is that a circle of islands on the right called Linebeck?
There's so many things that point to the Windwaker timeline, Koroks, Beedle, Rito, but the problem is Hyrule isn't flooded.
>>
How long is botw?
>>
>>170020805
about 50 minutes long
>>
>>170020805
As long as you want it to be
>>
>>170020770
There's references from all timelines in the game, that's where the early theory for the timeline collapse came from.

However, upon playing it becomes pretty apparent that those are just that, references, and the game is set in the downfall timeline.
>>
Should I open my Link Archer amiibo
>>
>>170020969
Yes.
>>
>>170020969
Yes and post back the rewards.
>>
>>170020969
If you don't mind and you get that bow that is on the back of the packaging, please post a screenshot of what you get
>>
>>170020805
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=samulGnaDVg
>>
Do the monster camp skull chests respawn after a blood moon too?

On that note is there an easy way to trigger blood moons or do I just have to wait for one to happen?
>>
>>170021221
>>170021123
>>170021069
Alright I'll open it and check in a few minutes
Will have to be a photo of the screen though not an actual screencap
>>
File: $.png (471KB, 457x575px) Image search: [Google]
$.png
471KB, 457x575px
>>170020969
cuck.
>>
>cant upgrade Gerudo slutwear

FUG
>>
>>170021439
>no string on the bow for the amiibo version
Might add my own
>>
File: real men.jpg (29KB, 480x327px) Image search: [Google]
real men.jpg
29KB, 480x327px
>>170020768
Anyone? This is important to me.
>>
>>170021258
The happen automatically, I don't think there is a way to trigger them, except for maybe speeding up time by repeatedly resting at a campfire.
No idea about the respawn though.
>>
if I update pirated botw through eshop will I get banned?
>>
How do I fight Fireblight Ganon when he goes into the barrier?
>>
How to fix this game:

Each region has at least one other dungeon besides the beast. In these dungeons you need to retrieve a relic that will be used to purify the beast
>>
>>170021698
Probably
>>
>>170021608
You should, get some glue and some brown sewing string and you could do a decent job.

Im actually incredibly impressed with this F4F statue btw, its beautiful.
>>
Does Master Sword break? Thinking of saving up for stamina vs health not too sure.
>>
>>170021698
I'd be surprised if you did, nintendo has no way of checking whether its legit or not, so you should be good...

what version# are you on now? i'm still on 1.0.0, i downloaded the update via utikdownloader but it didn't seem to do anything...
>>
>>170021889
This hasbeen answered a million times. It doesn't break, after using it it for a while has to recharge for 15 minutes
>>
>Want to explore Hebra
>White mained Lynel's everywhere
Kmn
>>
>>170021756
This would've actually been a fantastic system

The fact this game doesn't have legit dungeons is killing me inside.
>>
>>170021994
I'm on 1.0.0. The game won't start unless I'm in mocha. Some guy from /hbg/ said to update from eshop but I'm afraid I'll get banned
>>
File: IMG_2360.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2360.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>170021336
>>170021221
>>170021123
>>170021069
>>170020969
>>
where is akkala town? I can't find it I'm too dumb for that
>>
>>170019492
Any update anon?
>>
>>170022109
Yep. THe lightining Helm scenario could be a prototype for that, if, you know, that dungeon and miniboss didn't suck.

Seriously, how the fuck did they think that Kohg a was an acceptable boss?
>>
>10k rupees fairy
what does she offer to do again?
>>
>>170022118
You should be fine, from what i remember, nintendo's ability to differentiate between legit and non-legit copies of games is absolutely non-existent...

i would ask this same question in /hbg/ they should be able to give you a better explanation
>>
>>170021718
Please assist.
>>
File: IMG_2361.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2361.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>170022305
>>
>>170022305
Open the chest, do you get the bow they show on the packaging?
>>
What's the answer for the constellation shrine again?
>>
File: 1488313633826.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1488313633826.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>170022305
You got jewed.
>>
File: e2f.jpg (34KB, 464x656px) Image search: [Google]
e2f.jpg
34KB, 464x656px
>>170022471
>>
>>170022471
Ahh thats lame, reload your save and try again until you get the bow
>>
it's worth remembering that the amiibo chest contents are rolled on a table, there's no promise that you'll get the exclusive item every time.
>>
>>170022480
You can use it once a day so I'm guessing its a random chance
>>
Where the fuck can i find the blue shirt
>>
File: pjxtkhx.jpg (158KB, 1342x892px) Image search: [Google]
pjxtkhx.jpg
158KB, 1342x892px
>>170022641
Someone found a way to cheese that

By reloading your save, you can use the amiibo again to get the chest, dunno if it's real or not though
>>
>>170000869
How do you activate akala tower? There's ganon cum everywhere
>>
>have to do some shitty puzzle with motion controls
>accidentally flip the control upside down
>the fucking area you were controlling gets flipped upside down
>you can just do the puzzle like this
I am so in love with this game.
>>
>>170022810
Impa gives it, idk the requirements, had 1 boss and 1 memory when I've got.
>>
>>170022839
I got it by going around to a point that was high enough above the Ganon Cum to glide onto. There should be a point on one of the wrecked buildings with some sludge on it that's not enough to cover it completely; I'm pretty sure I cheesed it by mistake.
>>
>>170022870
Yeah, I loved that one.
>>
>>170022831
Any sight of the Fierce Deity Sword?
>>
>>170022839
Just climb through the goo
>>
>>170022883
you just need to find 1 memory
>>
>>170022831
>fierce diety clothes

Please tell me that's not just DLC shit only holy shit I want that set
>>
>Giant horse is Ganondorf's horse or a descendant/ancestor

These unique mounts are really neat. What other horse gear can I find? I've already found the royal, monster, and extravagant sets.
>>
>>170023126
It's not.
>>
>>170023126
Amibo only
>>
>>170022510
Nobody?
>>
Selmie from Selmie's Spot, the surfboard girl, said off the path was a giant stone door aka shine. Where is it? I haven't gotten it since all the shrines in that area I have weren't behind a door
>>
>>170023220
Look at the panel in front of you and count how many constellations of each type there are
>>
>>170022831
What do I need to do to cheat in the Deity set?
>>
>>170023319
Wait for an inventory editor or do some NFC tag shit.
>>
>>170023319
NFC tag replicator
>>
>>170023319
I've no idea, I only found the screenshot

Everyone says it's from some unreleased MM amiibo
>>
>>170022831
Do they give set bonus?
>>
>>170023309
Done, thanks anon
>>
>>170023416
>>170023453
A reader or a writer?
>>
Anyone find all 120 shrines and is willing to put up their map?
>>
ganon did nothing wrong
>>
>>170023538
I wanna know that too. The attack bonus and defense stats on the Deity set are definitely good enough on their own, but some kind of bonus to make it as overpowered as the deity himself would be great. I have the Ocarina and Twilight sets right now, but without any good way to find star pieces It will be a while before I can upgrade them all twice and figure out if there is a bonus. I bet the Deity set requires star pieces too since it's amiibo.
>>
I need the fierce deity sword. Right now
>>
>>170024270
It will probably still break before killing a single guardian scout IV like everything else.
>>
How do I equip a new saddle and bridle?
>>
>>170019624
Shit. They don't even give some lore on what the fuck s the firece deity, they just reference that link wore it
>>
In what order do I tackle each of the four dungeons?
>>
>>170012629
I don't get it, I'm too dumb. Someone help with this please.
>>
Okay fuck this stealth Korok Trial. Is there any way to cheese it?
>>
>>170024425
Go however you want
I went Zora > Goron > Gerudo > Rito
>>
>>170024595
That's literally the easiest trial.

How can you have trouble with it? Just stay back.
>>
>>170003993
Did it work?
>>
>>170024756
I do stay back and crouch behind trees, but he sometimes just spins around as if I walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder.
I just got caught at the big log at the halfway mark, with him on the far end and me at the start of the log.
>>
>>170024881
Stay back as far as you can without losing track of him. Take some stealth elixirs, if you need.
>>
The stalhorse just dies at sunrise. Is it possible to stable it? I couldn't get it to a stable with a horse outfitter to try the monster saddle.
>>
>>170024782
the fairy enchants the pot and a fairy potion that heals 8ish hearts comes out.
Thread posts: 870
Thread images: 81

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.