[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mbgg/ - Mobage General #659

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 753
Thread images: 113

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose /vg/ generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
http://ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
http://pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
http://ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
>>169009472
>>
>new thread
>page 8
>>
To the guys playing Valkyrie Connect.
How do you cope with the new event?
I'm currently trying to get Maully to purple frame, so I can get all her souls for a 4*. Defeating Nautica with her isn't that easy.
>>
>>169194454
Just farming burd atm, will finish off the event later. I have a month anyway.
>>
File: CAKE959_chr.png (3MB, 1038x1023px) Image search: [Google]
CAKE959_chr.png
3MB, 1038x1023px
toot toot
>>
File: IMG_0095.jpg (133KB, 638x963px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0095.jpg
133KB, 638x963px
>>169194702
toot toot?
>>
>>169190641
Surprisingly not too lewd.
>>
>>169194454
I'm currently facing a Paywall on ch.8 normal. I honestly thought that I could go all the way up to ch.10 with 5 units with initial purple frames.
>>
Is it possible to kick people from your party in Star Ocean?
>>
>>169195004
This a fun game? Downloaded it just for the stacks earlier but never actually tried it.
>>
File: thinking-face.png (53KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
thinking-face.png
53KB, 256x256px
>The discord for tagatame is talking about how gumi halved the amount of gems you can get a day and how gumi botches so many things its not even surprising
>How they have never heard of a game that decreases the amount of gems as they go on instead of increasing
>/mbgg/ has the anons that guarantee gumi's games have better deals and better everything than the competition

Really fired the neurons there

Very deserving of the nickname For whom the alchemist shills.
>>
In VC if I want Freya what is the best banner to roll on? Just the regular summon?
>>
>>169196243
shouldn't you stay in reddit?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-23-22-17-14.png (773KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-23-22-17-14.png
773KB, 800x1280px
TFW I need a better weapon and character to get a higher rank.
>>
File: 61583934_p8.jpg (630KB, 900x700px) Image search: [Google]
61583934_p8.jpg
630KB, 900x700px
>>169196232
I'm enjoying it.

You've got dodging/countering and managing skills/ensemble mode for tougher stages, but the actual grinding is largely just letting it auto.

And it's kinda neat how every girl has their own different instrument-weapon, with different attack animations to go with it.

Like how Rika's attack starts off fast and then leads into a slower stronger hit, while Rin starts off slow and then chains into some faster multi-hits.
>>
>>169196243
From what I'm reading, it used to be 80 gems a day and now its 50 apparently.
>>
5-minute theorycrafting after failing to resist looking at the spoilers:
Since Itsuki had long hair, and she's loli Asuha's senpai, Asuha grew her hair long in admiration of her senpai.
Then character development happens. Fulan doesn't have a similar episode, so her hair just happens to grow out and stops it with the side-tail. Or she did and drinks it away instead.
And because Evina has a longing/resentful attachment to Itsuki, her hair ends up similar but opposite. Whether or not Mari is Evina is still a mystery because their hair and eye colors differ enough.

I forget, did we get one or two chapters when they started Story 2?
Also, 4th gift battle is available, it has a second stage weapon ticket.
>>
File: 102.png (368KB, 1933x711px) Image search: [Google]
102.png
368KB, 1933x711px
>>169197196
Well, going by Itsuki's expression, she was brainwashed first.
>>
>>169195042
Not going to lie, but Mitsurugi's chest isn't getting enough attention.
>>
All I want is an enjoyable game with a good gacha that is popular and gets updated regularly.

Is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>169197517
>Can barely see the cleave.
Young senseis just might me bring me back into the game. Last time I played for a day or two when they had a second Climax guarantee? But these two are superior to just about everyone.
>>
>>169197881
That's pretty hard to find

You have to make compromises here and there. Like your dream game might be published by gumi/aeria/nexon or the gacha is shit. Maybe they're stingy fucks or the game isn't really that popular.
>>
>>169197881
I want to say Shoumetsu, but the limited units, the best units, have a low ass rate, with 6*s just 2%. At the very least, 5*s you pull are usable and at a 10% rate?
>>
>>169195321
What's the problem? I pretty much auto'd trough almost all chapters in normal. It only got difficult for me on hard.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-24-02-11-57.jpg (232KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-24-02-11-57.jpg
232KB, 800x1280px
>>169197881
BGHS has a pretty good gacha that's updated regularly.
>enjoyable
For some, it's more of a grind instead of skill usually
>popular
Oh, nevermind.

>>169198009
>second guarantee
It was the first, since they only sold tickets when it first came out and when they added Prayer Shiho and broken Revival Kanon to it.
Speaking of, my ass got lucky with the gacha ticket, I haven't got anything from these tickets since they were first given. Now I have to wait for an opportunity to not roll dark Shiho.

Also, we don't know if they're going to be playable or if these are just story assets, but Story 3 is centered on them and their friend Mari.
>>
>>169198174
I only have 50k power at the moment. I'm still waiting to 4star my other units.
>>
>>169197196
http://pastebin.com/85NUxS9J
In the Sirius story they mentioned a third family supporting the Hoshimori. Coincidentally the Sirius story is fully voiced now. I'm guessing Mari is probably the older sister of Mana
>>
How hard are the Dragon King quests in Terra Battle?
>>
>>169197517
Wait a minute. I just realized why are they in Flora outfits instead of the Phoenix/Unicorn/Leviathan outfits? I thought the Flora stuff was something completely new for your own Hoshimori class.
>>
>>169199315
Yeah, I was wondering about that too.

Possibility 1: Teachers went through same discovery/awakening process, but didn't tell the girls about it for some reason.

Possibility 2: Loli teachers join current class through some sort of time dickery, and then awaken to Flora powers.

>>169198578
Nothing for me this time, but I did get Anko's gun off the last few.

Didn't seem too useful at first, since gamma upgrade would just make it about the same as shell gun, but it makes a nice base for my Skill Burst subs.
>>
File: 480a7a4fd6e1a993.jpg (182KB, 930x1314px) Image search: [Google]
480a7a4fd6e1a993.jpg
182KB, 930x1314px
>>169195004
poot
>>
>>169198952
That was the first thing I checked after learning her name, I even dug through past events forgetting they put the idolshit nonsense as a story chapter.
But once we're given a family name, that'll clear that up.

>>169199315
I'm guessing it's because they're still on Earth, so Shinju has an abundance of power. In Story 1 Chapter 1, Miki's group lose their armor because Asuha's team starts using them.
>>
test
>>
Can anyone translate?
>>
>>169200829
get 120,000 score
>>
>>169199293
Hard. Each of them pretty much requires very specific teams and approaches to beat.

>PDK
Has the gimmick of simply oneshotting your entire party once he reaches 80% of his max Life. Requires you to shave off about 40% of his max Health in a single turn to prevent that, which in return requires using Trinity members and at least one Atk tapper. On top of that his battle is plagued by moving mines that only got more annoying with recent updates, ever since Kinetic traps also damage the moved unit and not just the mover. PDK drops Axion Dragons that help beating RDK.

>RDK
Possibly the most tame of the 3. Photon wisps act as kinetic traps in this fight, but they're not nearly as deadly as actual traps if one uses skilled movement and a good healer - and they will vanish once their generator is destroyed. At about half of his health the battle turns into a bit of a damage race though. At about half of his health, Feather mobs need to be destroyed with Graviton damage on 3 consecutive turns, or they will make RDK flee real fast once he respawns. Once he does, the battle turns into a damage race of killing him within 5 turns or he'll flee. Manageable with one or two good Graviton users and/or enough Axion Dragon companions. RDK drops Holy Dragons, which help beating IDK.

>IDK
Slow and steady damage-race, as he'll launch harder and harder Axion attacks vs. the entire party, which simply won't survive any slow and steady approaches. Black Rifts may be annoying, but other than that he's almost "fair". Requires Photon users and/or enough Holy Dragons to beat. Drops the PDK companion at infamous 1% or from Luck chests (by now I think only from the 100 one).
>>
>>169200910
Thank you, my good friend.
>>
File: 1487870069.gif (32KB, 269x307px) Image search: [Google]
1487870069.gif
32KB, 269x307px
>>
File: 1487074596517.jpg (164KB, 1080x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1487074596517.jpg
164KB, 1080x1170px
>>169199927
poot
>>
>>169201427
Stinky mumi
>>
File: 1416850444358.jpg (71KB, 417x401px) Image search: [Google]
1416850444358.jpg
71KB, 417x401px
>>169201427
>>
How do you get evolution blob in DC?
>>
>>169203219
Events / Quest rewards / Mileage rewards
>>
>>169197881
I would've said Puzzle and Dragons, but I don't even know if I want to recommend it now.
I would personally recommend Shoumetsu Toshi, but the gacha still feels pretty fucking brutal, even after the season 2 update. That would kick it out of your wanted list for sure.

Yeah, I'm out of ideas. Those are the two games I actually enjoyed playing.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYQELvcUFMM

Why is the OP song so nice?
None of their other games have music this nice. Are they putting all their eggs on the Alchemist basket?
>>
>>169203982
I'm personally enjoying Alternative girls here.

The gacha is 3% to 4.5% which means you'll have mixed results when pulling from it. You'll either despair hard or luck hard. Honestly, I haven't had good luck with their gacha and haven't pulled a non-twilight 4* in fucking months so I cant speak nice things about the gacha but you get gems from events and tower so just have to keep trying and I'll eventually (Hopefully) luck out.

But the selling point for me is that absolutely everything is voiced, none of that partial voice nonsense where only a few important scenes are voiced or only a few lines are voiced. The VR features are cute and the game itself is pretty fun. They seem to be making an effort to listen to their players and add nice things as they go and its pretty noticeable with how they keep fiddling and tweaking these bird events every time they come back.

The music is also pretty nice and there's no crazy powercreep (yet) so you can still do events and shit with all 3* cards provided you have a strong leader skill or answers to what the event tosses at you. I've been completing most events and playing casually for the girls and have been really enjoying myself. Its a game I might put down for a while but I'll come back to it because its enjoyable.

There's also the fact that the strongest 4* cards in the game are grindable and the art of them is so super nice. I cant wait to get the winged outfit to play dress up.
>>
>>169205737
The biggest issue I have is the event farm. When you don't have the right cards to farm the events, it's very painful. But at least I can reach top 5k for tower now.
>>
>>169204061
Shinobina has some good tracks as well, but I have a feeling they REALLY wanted Alchememe to catch on in the japanese mobage scene but dropped the ball hard with how jew it was, at least we know that they can turn it around if(more like when) the game is at death's door again
>>
>>169204061
>Yoko Hikasa
Because of this maybe.
>>
Anyone tried OZ Chrono Chronicle?
>>
>>169205850
I grabbed Twilight Miyaka from the free select ticket we had last month to ease that pain and its been working since I can just use her wildcard 25% and play rainbow/neutral on Dark/Light events. Have pretty decent teams and a leader for Red/Green/Blue so I just use that for those events.
>>
>>169205737
>every thread you shill the strongest units are farmable
>farmable for whales who can actually clear tower unless you want it to take 2 years
>>
>>169205850
It doesn't help when a lot of events equate to 'the enemies spam disabling status effects on you'.

Entering a battle and having half my party confused/stunned/slept before I can even take an action just makes me want to go play something else.
>>
>>169206062
Is that the one with horie voicing the main girl? I didn't like the faux action combat
>>
>>169197881
>tfw generous game that gets updated often that you find enjoyable isn't very popular
well, it was popular once upon a time but everyone quit ;_;
>>
>>169206156
Not really though, its more about farming the shit out of the last stage of an event because every event has all the items as drops. Tower is just your weekly care package where the contents depend on how well you did.
Tower rewards reset every week too so you can continue to get these nice things every week.

>>169206187
>Entering a battle and having half my party confused/stunned/slept before I can even take an action just makes me want to go play something else.

I'd suggest trying to bring someone who's strong to the boss status and if you cant, bring a cleric.
I'm not going to say its not annoying because the confuse/sleep events were the most fucking frustrating thing ever that did made me want to go play something else but now my pool of chars is stronger and I have more options to deal with them so I haven't felt that feeling of intense rage of frustration at events lately.

Heavenly Yuingo is a pretty good cleric that you can buy for 3* feathers or you can hope to roll one of the 3* ones. They gave away a bunch of cleric/healer characters in recent events too.
>>
>>169206865
For 10 feathers. 3* is her starting rarity.

Might be better to just hope for an event cleric instead of buying Yui and leaving her at +0 tthough, especially if you're not a fan of her.

There's some clerics in the iris cat trials too.
>>
Is the guaranteed 5* in Devil Festa good or bad? About to get her once I finish an exploration.
>>
>>169206865
>I'd suggest trying to bring someone who's strong to the boss status and if you cant, bring a cleric.
Yeah, that's the problem.

'get more characters' isn't an answer that's really motivating me to keep playing when the game is stingy with gems and I can never seem to roll anything worthwhile that isn't a dupe.
>>
>>169207124
Not great but not bad. Nice cleanse
>>
>>169207201
Wait for it then. Events bring very good characters and the event 3* will ALWAYS be useful against the next boss gimmick/element.

If you've been playing for a while then you should already have some clerics or units with healing abilities and if you just started recently then give it a while til they throw you a cleric/balanced unit. They love to put these out with full attacker units like last event's naomi being rare so you wont be waiting long at all.

Event 3*'s can be as good as gacha 3*'s or better plus you have the added commodity that you can skill max them to make them as good as an unskilled 4* if you grind enough for the event skill cookies.
>>
>>169207665
Also, consider using supports to cover your weaknesses. Hunt for good supports in the tower rankings using this method >>169058629 then use the support to cover your weaknesses or just use them as the explosive DPS you need to clear a stage.

I went hunting for fairy sakurakos yesterday and scoring on the current event is so much easier now.
>>
>>169207665
That's what I'll do if I ever get back into it. When I was still playing I made sure to max every new event character's skills out.
>>
I started playing VC

What's the best thing to do? I just started Chapter 3 and am trying to get 3000 crystakls. I got a 3* and 2 1* excluding the story characters
>>
>>169208239
Actually, now that I bothered to check. The current Machi is Dark with a healer's skillset.
Single cure, sleep all and single medium heal with Big para resistance.

The above means the next event will have Light enemies with stun as the gimmick but she'll be able to cure it without getting stunned herself.
>>
Also on the topic of AG, the current event wont be the only thing with a big bird.

The next Virtual tower will be a Type G VT with 20 floors instead of 43 and there will be SSS bonuses for players that manage to get these grades.
>>
Krosmaga is stupidly hard.
>>
>>169210562
>play against AI
>always get fake dofus
I uninstalled an hour later.
>>
The new UG in DC is retarded hard. What are the rewards?
>>
>>169212305
just 5* gear. no guarantee of A rank
>>
>>169212476
Wow not worth it then.
>>
>>169203854
Damn, I have bunch of exp blobs, but only 2 evolution blobs. This sucks.
>>
>>169212564
wouldn't rely on them. just level some shitty 4* to 5*
>>
This game looks pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=311&v=joDMQxlRTco

Anyone playing the chinese version?
>>
>>169212751
The JP version supposedly already out yesterday.
>>
>>169212751
There was an english version announced.
https://mmos.com/news/netease-games-confirms-western-version-of-onmyoji
>>
Did that Wakfu game end of releasing?
>>
>>169204061
>tfw start up the game
>Stay at the title screen just to listen to the song
>>
>>169213573
Yeah I have been playing it. I only lose and is making me angry.
>>
>>169213639

(please spoonfeed me the name)
>>
>>169213683
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ankama.krosmaga&hl=en
>>
What is the point of the auto mode button they added into UG, isn't just like full auto in normal mode?
>>
In DC is the only way to finish the summon daily by using the actual 270 or 2700 gem summon? That seems kind of stupid
>>
>>169213990
You can do silver chest that costs 135 or increase your party slots for 100+.
>>
>>169213990
DC developers aren't known for their good ideas.
>>
>>169213990
Yeah. You spend 270 in 1 pull but get 1k back.
>>
>>169214107
>increase your party slots for 100+.

Price for this keeps increasing though. I got to 180 and now is asking me for more than 1k to keep expanding.
>>
>>169214107
>>169214129
>>169214138
Shiggy diggy lads, just use autoclear for 10 gems on the first exploration map
>>
>>169214319
Fuck all those wasted gems.
>>
>>169214540
its written next to the daily quest translations in the google spreadsheet from the OP
I guess people dont read those
>>
Are the opponents you got PVP just random people in the same bracket? Keep getting matched with way better teams and I'm starting to think it's because of my 94% win ratio
>>
>>169214319
You don't actually "get" something for that though. At least with the silver chest you have a chance for gear/child tickets.
>>
File: 0oK0SbG.png (142KB, 944x278px) Image search: [Google]
0oK0SbG.png
142KB, 944x278px
Any TL for these book missions?
>>
>>169215213
clear that extra quest 10 times
>>
>>169215351
Is there a TL for the others? I want to farm the book before it goes away
>>
Hey guys brokenphonefag here, whats a decent emu to use for playing shit on my computer?
>>
>>169215647
Memu and Nox. Bluestacks is malware dont download that.
>>
File: FUCK.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FUCK.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
>>169215213
>>169215351
>Check to see what quest I have to do
>The quest I have to clear 10 times is the quest that took me 2 continues to clear

Is it worth spending 180 gems for those rewards? That rainbow frag looks tempting.
>>
God eater is back, after a nonstop 48+ hour maintenance.
>>
>>169216010
>people play that garbo game
baka desu.
>>
>>169216010
Is it fun?
>>
>>169216216
>stop liking things that i don't like
>>
>>169216242
No.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwd1lNXo9LU
>>
>>169216242
Yes.
>>
>>169215751
thanks, Nox seems pretty solid so far
any recommended tweaks/infodumps?
>>
>>169216334
>delusional GEO player
>>
>>169217007
Enable root mode if its off by default. Its somewhere on the settings.
>>
>>169215890
Well just get better.
>>
File: hamburg.jpg (203KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hamburg.jpg
203KB, 1920x1080px
>>169216334
No honestly my tomodachi that looks horrible.
After playing GERB2 that looks disgusting.
>>
Reposting. So what's the overall verdict for the "new" girl designs?
>>
>>169217007
enable virtualization in bios if it's not already enabled
>>
File: CAKE1017_chr.png (366KB, 477x638px) Image search: [Google]
CAKE1017_chr.png
366KB, 477x638px
bum
>>
>>169218950
WHAT GAME IS SHE FROM?
>>
>>169219030
Unleashed.
>>
>>169218903
>>
>>169219154
Oh people were talking about it in January, The game sounds like hell.

Sad, That art is fucking perfection.
>>
>>169219167
And the last girl. Our new trio.
>>
Any tips for getting good in Shironeko Tennis? Are there daily quests?
>>
Is anyone who actually plays GEO able to translate the skills? I didn't use a single Factor Point yet, since I've got no idea what any of them do, and I don't have any 5* weapon to decide what branch to focus on.
>>
>>169219167
Cute
>>
File: SKIN0163_chr.png (723KB, 468x1024px) Image search: [Google]
SKIN0163_chr.png
723KB, 468x1024px
>>169219376
It's always being talked about, but only when there's a picture that catch people's eyes because nobody actually plays it and only the pictures go up
>>
>>169219893
Why does nobody play it?
>>
Okay /mbgg let's hear it: what is your favorite mobage? This can be the game with the best gameplay, art, gatcha, or any combination thereof.
>>
File: 1456320040342.png (340KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
1456320040342.png
340KB, 480x600px
>>169218903
Blonde one is a qt but im not liking Asuha2.0's design
The other girl just reminds me of Miki

>kaede will probably get barely any screen time in the anime due to all these shitty fodder girls they keep adding
thanks sakamoto
>>
File: SKIN0145_chr.png (576KB, 555x859px) Image search: [Google]
SKIN0145_chr.png
576KB, 555x859px
>>169219954
no translations
and it's extremely difficult to play without the correct translations
>>
>>169220054
holy shit dem lolis are delicious
>>
>>169218903
Not gonna be taking over my #1 spot, but not bad.

Still wondering how they'll tie it all in with present day, though. Assuming they are who we think, anyway.
>>
>>169220043
They're "new" more like. We already had them, just not weren't playable.
>>
I want a Granblue that isn;t Granblue and is just as popular.

Too bad we'll never get it.
>>
>>169219674
If you played shironeko then the button that shows daily quests is the same for tennis, it's a bulletin button I think
>>
>>169219979
GEO
>>
>>169220297
I never played Shironeko. I also can't find the options menu. My phone is shit so I want to turn the graphics down, and I should probably bind my account.
>>
>>169219893
I tried the Thai version for a bit.

Later I heard that version was apparently censored to hell anyway, not that I got far enough to find out.
>>
>>169220283
I want to be able to start over in Brave Souls but I can't because I started when they were giving out two exclusive characters that I can never get again.
>>
>tfw can't even bring myself to do daily shard runs on alchememe anymore.
Figured I'd last a couple weeks but it's worse than logging in to check a facebook game.
>>
>>169220283
Did HRT do something stupid with GBF now?

I quit a year ago when they released the monkey
>>
>>169220529
Oh I was wrong, it's the open book button right above the gacha button. It says mission
>>
>>169220801
KMR is producer again and he's shitting up GBF even harder
>>
>>169220801
There's been good, and there's been bad.

Currently they're pushing hard for people to play every single element, which is not something that works too well until you're deep into the endgame.

But on the plus side they saved fire.
>>
>>169220801
I quit ages ago, The Gacha system was disgusting.

It costs so much and I'm not sure if they gave out free rolls unless it was x downloads or something.
>>
>>169219979
Gotta be either BGHS or Shironeko for me. Dunno which, though.
>>
>>169221183
>The Gacha system was disgusting.
The gacha is not any different from every other game.
>>
>>169220983
What about the options menu?
>>
>>169221183
>I quit ages ago, The Gacha system was disgusting.
>Literally the same gacha as everything ever

I have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>169221178
>fire is saved

Never thought I'll see the day but forcing people to use every element seems dumb, especially with magna grind.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-23-08-32-53.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-23-08-32-53.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Never expected this meme girl to be useful in ranking.
>>
>>169221546
>>169221645
I don't play but wasn't there some big controversy about the gacha last January?
>>
>>169219979
Valkyrie Connect. You get to roll a lot with decent rates, and seeing your hero's power scores going up is addictive. The teambuilding is neat too.
>>
>>169221736
It was blown way out of proportion by outsiders. Basically there was a rate-up for the 3 new characters and 2 of them had a higher rate up than the 3rd.
>>
>Dissida doesn't work on emus
fuck you
>>
>>169221629
I don't know, didn't see a graphics in katakana
>>
>>169222141
It also changed the gacha laws in japan and now companys are forced to show individual rates on everything
>>
>>169222208
Thanks anyway
>>
>>169222141
It really is blown out of proportion by outsiders.

People that play see it as that time everyone got free shit because whales failed to roll a character while outsiders go like MONKEYGATE changed gacha laws forever!!!
>>
File: orbbirb.png (264KB, 706x311px) Image search: [Google]
orbbirb.png
264KB, 706x311px
>>169219979
Dragon Poker has best (albeit rage-inducing) multiplayer
Chain Chronicle has nice story
Valkyrie Connect is generous
Only playing FEH now though. It has best bird.
>>
File: IMG_20170223_171329.png (682KB, 928x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170223_171329.png
682KB, 928x490px
Oh great another 5 I have to work on and it isn't even one I wanted. Give me Frey damnit!
>Captcha: Private Frei
Stop taunting me!
>>
>>169220774
Alchememe is going to go down as the "Man wants to play but developers wont let him" for me when I inevitably end up dropping it.

Pretty cool concept, fun gameplay and likeable characters but having to spend months raising characters in a tactical/strategy game where you want to have lots of answers to what stages toss at you is bullshit.

>Oh I could use this character here to do this stage
>Perfect! Now to wait a month to see if I was right!

I really want to play a real tactics/strategy mobage now after being denied by dose of strategy/tactics by gumi.
>>
>>169222519
>5 of the best 5*
>complains
fuck off faggot
>>
>>169222519
Give me your account you fag.
>>
>accidentally go to the wrong area and get KO'd
>a Japanese runs up just to heal me without me requesting it at all
>die while fighting a Kongou and three people with English nicks are nearby
>ask for a heal
>completely ignored

Bandai Namco not regionlocking the game was a mistake, burgerfags a worst
>>
>>169219663
She's bigger than Mitsurugi.
>>
Anyone playing Crusaders Quest?

Why would I ever want to buy more than one of the same skin?
>>
>>169219979
Dragon Blaze, I like the investment aspect of it
Astral Stairway, Cute art and it reminds me a little of PAD before it went to shit
Destiny Child, I like a game that lets me roll almost everyday
>>
>>169222519
I'll trade you my frey account for that :^)
>>
File: CAKE1083_chr.png (802KB, 751x674px) Image search: [Google]
CAKE1083_chr.png
802KB, 751x674px
>>169219893
It floors me with how much the game gets away with and honestly I guess how well it does. It's done good enough to keep hiring these artists for more work over what, 3 years of the game? And from my limited understanding of the game you could play it largely f2p too.
>>
>>169222914
Do you also have Hercules and other cute guys?
>>
>>169221178
>>169221728
>which is not something that works too well until you're deep into the endgame.
I never really understood this and I see it everywhere. I started over a year ago when they never did magfes. After a while of leeching random magnas I had base magna SR pool for fire/wind/earth/water and I could get Colo/Tia/Ygg/Levi to 60-50% by myself with only SR characters. Took me around a month to get 4 base lb0 magna SSR pools and when magfes starting coming I could lb3 a pool and finish half of another one.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-23-10-14-02.png (790KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-23-10-14-02.png
790KB, 960x540px
>>169221732
She's pretty great, unfortunately L/L version is bit too slow for speed runs
>>
>>169223195
Yea I dunno why people complain. If anything it hurts new players and who cares about noobs in a 3 year old game. At least farming for next GW element gives me something to do
>>
>>169222637
>but having to spend months raising characters in a tactical/strategy game where you want to have lots of answers to what stages toss at you is bullshit.
So you would rather they give you everything for free at the start of the game?
>>
>>169212668
So I need to max their level? That's too much work.
>>
>>169222637
>>Oh I could use this character here to do this stage
>>Perfect! Now to wait a month to see if I was right!
There's never one specific character that you NEED to complete a stage.
>>
>>169223195
>and when magfes starting coming I could lb3 a pool and finish half of another one.
That is some serious luck.

I'm just finishing my pools for every element up to at least 3* (with varying numbers of 4*) and I'm closing in on rank 140. Mostly just have Dark left to polish off, then it's down to 4*ing things as I can tolerate more grind.
>>
>>169223589
I'd rather be able to go farm for my limit breaks like in a normal mobage and have fun leveling and grinding them to max like in a normal mobage.

Not just spend a month checking in like its farmville to check my crops and force feeding them apples from the literally infinite stock of apples when my crop is ready.
>>
>>169223936
Then move on with your life and quit posting about this every single fucking day.
>>
>>169223041
No sadly. Frey is building a harem on my account besides a +1 trap.
>>
SHILL SHILL
REEEEEEE
FUCK OFF SHILL
>>
>>169223924
You're right, there's like 10 different characters you can use to finish a stage and all of them need to be raised and farmed for a minimum of a month so you cant check if your strategy is correct.
>>
>>169221546
>Got SSR crystal on GBF gacha
>It's a summon
They should have at least put the summons on different banner.

>>169223936
>Star Ocean does this
>New planet update finished in less than 1 day
>Back to mindless grinding
I guess there is no way to satisfiy all players in mobage.
>>
>>169224447
Mindless grinding is honestly more fun than watching your crops grow.

It'd be way more exciting and fun if I got a batch of characters then could spend a while grinding them and leveling them to test them against the current event or that stage that was giving me shit but due how this game works, I'll never be able to enjoy that pleasure.
>>
>>169221178
>weapon for fire
>damage to boss done by other elements not water is halved
>including fire
That felt like the most stupid thing that come out of that event.
>>
>>169224790
Then quit playing it and quit posting about it. We get it.
>>
>>169221041
Oh yeah, especially after all the free shit and good things he did
>>
>>169224975
Well, you know how millennials are these days. They want muh instant gratification and all that.
>>
>>169224790
More like that's how strategy games are. Where you use STRATEGY to beat stages vs just grinding to make you numbers bigger to beat stages.
>>
Is it autistic to like grinding?
>>
>>169223503

I was talking about the chain reduction girl. Also interesting how you were faster but still got less points. I'm still not sure how the top score exactly works.
>>
>>169225209
Ok show me you beating EXTRA stages with a full 60-65 team and no friend support or revives with your so called strategy.
>>
>>169219979
I've had the most fun playing dokkan battle lately, the gatcha rates are pretty good and it's fun and we got a lot of nice stuff the past month during the anniversary. Too bad nobody here is playing that and the only place to discuss it is reddit.
>>
>>169225525
I was going to try rerolling but blocked on emulator
>>
>>169225525
It's not fun at all.
>>
>>169225362
But you're not supposed to beat end game content with weak ass people? That's why it says EX there.

You could finish the Porin valentine event just easy with 65.
>>
>>169225743
Then I'll continue passing on this shit game. Why would I want to login for 5 months to click around for 10 minutes so I can beat EXTRA stages?
>>
>>169219979
Bleach Brave Souls honestly
>>
>>169225336
From what i understand, high chain count and big hits give bonus points, your team has that covered
>>
>>169225913
Okay then. Just kinda odd that you keep complaining about it and that no one here is really forcing you to.
>>
>>169225702
You need to download the modded apk from dbz dot space, the play store apk doesn't work on my phone either
>>169225709
It's way more fun then any other mobage I've played in a while, maybe it's just me.
>>
>>169226126
What do you find fun about it?
>>
File: SKIN0084_chr.png (701KB, 714x874px) Image search: [Google]
SKIN0084_chr.png
701KB, 714x874px
>>169223001
mobile games have longevity because of the dev teams being tiny and unambitious
>>
>>169219979
I'm enjoying Astral Stairways more than I expected to. A lot of its set-ups just click with me.
I like it mostly for the collection and team-building aspect with all the different farmable units it has that drop at a surprisingly decent rate.

The stamina system it had also turned out to be more managable than I originally thought despite the allote
d pool being rather small relative to the Chaos stage costs early on.

Though I also feel part of my enjoyment was having an incredibly busted start by rolling a gacha exclusive that synergized incredibly well with the starter 5*s.

The unpredictable daily Chaos events is somewhat annoying (why the fuck is the Cupid Bistro II event series available to unlock, but the Cupid Bistro I event series isn't?), but playing Panzer Waltz has pretty much bestowed me with an incredible patience in regards to waiting to be able to upgrade your units; especially since like it, said units are still more than usable in some way before an upgrade.
>>
Can anyone give me a brief story of snow play event and the ending? I don't understand shit.
>>
>>169225209
No, using STRATEGY to beat stages means being able to win through strategies and being able to beat things with the cards you were given. Winning not because you grinded for months (Or made loud whale sounds) but because you came up with a proper strategy to beat a stage through trial and error then felt satisfied at the end because you beat it.

STRATEGY isn't dumping your paycheck on the gacha for level 85 unit and stomping everything or logging in every day to water your units while hoping they grow up big and strong.

Winning just because you grinded for fucking ever is like overleveling yourself in an RPG and oneshotting everything, there's just no fun or strategy involved there.
>>
File: mbgg in a nutshell.jpg (70KB, 854x894px) Image search: [Google]
mbgg in a nutshell.jpg
70KB, 854x894px
>>
>>169226505
Updates happen fairly frequently, lots of free currency to roll, feeling of progress every day, the fight system is simple to learn but still requires some strategy for more difficult events. It's a pretty solid game overall,but I can see people disliking it if they aren't too much into DB
>>
>>169227427
>skill based gameplay
>mobage

pick one
>>
>>169227623
The gameplay requires zero strategy.
>>
>>169227427
>No, using STRATEGY to beat stages means being able to win through strategies and being able to beat things with the cards you were given. Winning not because you grinded for months (Or made loud whale sounds) but because you came up with a proper strategy to beat a stage through trial and error then felt satisfied at the end because you beat it.
But that's exactly what you do in Tagatame.
>>
>>169227464
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=328TJP0WDvE&feature=youtu.be&t=3m42s

Should link the video instead
>>
>>169222174
It gets boring VERY quickly, so don't worry about it.
>>
>>169228090
>But that's exactly what you do in Tagatame.
And when do you do it?

After half a year of finally finishing the grind on your units so you can destroy everything on your warpath with "Strategy"?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170223-181521.png (606KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170223-181521.png
606KB, 720x1280px
Fuck this game, literally can't score higher unless I go full autism for the Samurai to give me good rng just for the chance to beat him by a few seconds.

Meanwhile these two fucks get to beat my score without even trying because Kirito is a slow piece of shit and I don't have the OS weapon.
>>
>>169227427
But the context you're talking about in Tagatame are the EX stages where they're meant to be end/late game gamplay like the Lvl 90 quest in F/GO.

Also, you're contradicting yourself. You can't really grind for "fucking ever" for overpowered units in tagatame but have to wait it out to make them good.

Besides that msot could clear the non EX-events and story mode easily enough decent unuts.
>>
>>169228869
>doesnt pay thousands of dollars
>expects to be top rank in a mobage

Literally impossible to do in any mobage ever unless you pay.
>>
>>169228729
That's not really exclusive to Taagatame though. If you've played a mobage for half a year, chances are you're already strong enough to do just that in any of them.

Even then, the more bullshit EX stages in tagatame require more strategy mainly due to its gameplay being tactics based.
>>
File: wow-its-fucking-nothing.jpg (27KB, 290x350px) Image search: [Google]
wow-its-fucking-nothing.jpg
27KB, 290x350px
>>169228890
>Most could clear the story and daily quests
>The stages that are shoot that thing with your ranged unit and watch it die but be careful to not let the AI suicide your MC char
>>
>>169229148
You're missing the point though. Those stages are the ones you're supposed to be playing as a new player and are fair enough and could very much be done like that. Those are meant to be the standard/expected difficulty which is very doable with lvl 65 units.

The complaint that you need to invest months in a character to get them to 85 just to make them "good" doesn't hold up because situations where you need them at 85 aren't the standard at all. They're meant to be the ball busting hard ones endgame players are meant to play.

It's really that simple.
>>
I'm a newshit to BGHS so some help would be appreciated. Does it matter what cards I equip in sub-card slots? For example, does equipping same girl or weapon type card give a bigger stat boost? Or does it not matter at all and I can go ahead and just equip whatever I want?
>>
>>169229026
Well in this case I had an actual chance. The rest of the shitters in my group have characters and gear that easily outclass mine, they just gotten around beating my time yet.

My only chance left is the apology 4* gacha that we get tomorrow giving me what I need, but fuck if that's actually going to happen.
>>
>>169229102
>If you've played a mobage for half a year, chances are you're already strong enough to do just that in any of them.

Exactly, there's no strategy involved in just steamrolling a stage because you've played for a long time. I have no complaints about being locked out of certain bullshit stages because they're aimed towards endgame players but it feels like this game only has end game.

"Early game" is WHOA INFINITE AP and auto story while taking the fast lane to level 90 or so. The "Mid game" is that stage where you cant do a fucking thing in the game because there is no mid game so all you can do is sit on your thumbs and pretend you're playing farmville until you can actually play the game someday.

I cant think of a single game that cockblocks you this hard from playing the game outside of this one because all other games at least give you something to do at all stages of the game or different difficulties of a stage/event so everyone can do it.
>>
>>169229729
Only matters for skills. If a sub is the same weapon as the main, the main can use the skill. Otherwise they get 25% of each sub card's stats.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170223-183344.jpg (2MB, 1431x1535px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170223-183344.jpg
2MB, 1431x1535px
Im on a roll with new 5*s but they seem to all be attackers, any team suggestions?
>>
>>169225320
No although some type of grinding like trying to get flip chest on GBF raid for new players is ridiculous, not to mention that the content of flip chest is randomized as well.

>>169228338
The Vanille event is somewhat nice change of making the enemies have more physical resistance so using character with magic-type attacks is preferred.

Better than Star Ocean so far where you can just use same characters on every events and still able to finish the event without problem.

>>169229148
>AI suicide your MC char
Aside some bullshit stages, this shouldn't happen unless you are doing auto on everything.
>>
>play today's golden blob level in BGHS
>get some kind of golden ticket for S rank
What is this?
>>
Are +5 healers better than Metis?
>>
File: 20170223_183747.png (914KB, 895x716px) Image search: [Google]
20170223_183747.png
914KB, 895x716px
>>169230087
Also i have a shitload of davi, was she good at 5 stars?
>>
Is there an optimal way to reroll in Alternative Girls, or is it just as simple as the two tickets and the 300-something quartz you start with?
>>
>>169193317
Who is this semen demon
>>
>>169230395
Most optimal way is to wait for the 3-5 gachas with a guaranteed 3* or above but they only happen at the tail end of events so you'd have to wait for a while.

If you dont want to wait then the hard way is to just do singles and pray for good shit.
>>
Man, I have really been spoiled by comfy /mbgg/ since SV moved out I almost forgot what shitposting here is like. Figures that a gumi game would be the one to bring it back.
>>
>>169228154
Slot 3 and 4 are pretty meh 5*s in comparison to the top tier ones
Replace them with Morgana / Hades / Trap boy or something

>>169230272
Leda might be seen as she has much shorter cool downs

>>169230474
G41 from girlsfrontline
>>
>>169229926
You're getting it wrong again.

The strategy is always there in the game mainly due to its nature as a tactics game. If you're going to play it with overdeveloped units then obviously it doesn't matter but the EX ones are meant to have the 85 as the minimum requirement. There is still strategy involved to beat the hardest stages even with 85 units. You really think going in with any random 85 team would mean an auto win in an EX stage? Fuck no.

You also just describe most mobages. Like someone complaining they can't do Nerofest in F/GO after they've played for a week or so.

There's still much to do in tagatame such as multiplayer, various events, and of course random grinding as every mobage out there.

Midgame in every mobage is always play/grind the current event as much as you can same as tagatame. You could be grinding Tyr/Rena shards or Masamune multiplayer.

Again, your complaints don't really hold any ground as you're assuming that the only thing you can do in Tagatame are the EX missions when there are a decent amount of things to be done.
>>
>>169230474
Its in the filename
>>
>>169212751
>kugyuu
Been a long time since I've heard her voice
>>
>>169230879
>>169230976
Damn, I really want her but I can't bear to start after missing five seven.
>>
>>169230957
>You also just describe most mobages.
You love to claim that but no.

Most mobages give the player something to do while they wait to get stronger. Granblue is a fucking grindfest from start to end and its going to take you months until you can start pulling your weight but at least you can work on building your pools, grinding pots, grinding your characters and you know, actually playing the game instead of waiting til you're end game to start playing.
>>
Oops

(>>169230879)
>Slot 3 and 4 are pretty meh 5*s in comparison to the top tier ones
Replace them with Morgana / Hades / Trap boy or something

Was meant for --> >>169230087
>>
File: 1487885512.png (1MB, 850x1511px) Image search: [Google]
1487885512.png
1MB, 850x1511px
tales from across the oceans
>>
>>169231176
But I already mentioned that Tagatame does the same? You're grinding character shards, weapon shards, equipment, money, whatever event is happening, etc. You could do multiplayer as much as you want. There's really no "waiting" around in tagatame because there's so much crap to be done.

Your argument only holds for maybe Shinobina in its earlier months who had practically zero events.
>>
>>169231717
>There's no waiting around

Except when you have to wait to be able to do anything right?
There's shit to be done but you can only do it after you got past the giant timegate blocking your path and preventing you from actually doing things.
>>
>>169231606
Was that a challenge run or something?
>>
>>169229729
>>169230032
Don't forget to change your skill switching from hold and drag to tap so you can switch skill mid combo.

You can change it in option.
>>
>>169231717
>You could do multiplayer as much as you want.

>Cant get into a room because I dont have the proper characters at 75-85

Woops, I guess I gotta wait.

>You're grinding character shards, weapon shards, equipment
>Cant grind weapon/equips because the farming stages require strong teams

More waiting.

>whatever event is happening, etc.
>Best rewards are locked behind "Dont use a continue" and "Dont use a support"
>Some are straight up bullshit and you cant even clear even when continuing

Yeah you're right, there's so many things to be done. I can grind character shards, more character shards and then more shards with the ocassional money missions for gold until I can finally play the game.
>>
>>169232021
probably, I see no other reason to suffer through beating anything with natural 2*s and unmaxed 4*s
>tfw I still haven't bothered to finish the same thing with my full level 6* team
>>
File: Screenshot_20170223-190119.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170223-190119.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>169231567
Oh yeah this is what ive been using. If i replace slot 4 sairen with Hestia, what about dark crit dude?
>>
>>169231606
Is she good?
>>
>>169232396
This, been kicked out of multiplayer or host just closes lobby rather then let me try to be there.

>Try to farm Autima weapon in multiplayer
>They want lvl 70+ Autima with weapons only

I get it for speed but like the gate for beginners is pretty rough.
>>
>she will never be real

It hurts.
>>
2D auto battles when? I'm getting tired of your shit mobile games.

https://youtu.be/wBEl3BbAsx4
>>
>>169230147
Flora weapon gacha, in case you needed another 2* weapon for something.
>>
>Can play a totally Korean game just fine and mostly figure everything out
>Can't even begin to play totally Japanese games because it's too much work
I'm weird.
>>
>>169233048
>Worse looking Merc Storia
But why?
>>
>>169232554
Crit dude will have better dps than +0 hestia
Just remember to alternate between ta[s and slides so you get the +100% crit damage buff
>>
How good is moa in DC?
>>
>>169228154
The videos on this channel please my autism

>>169233323
Top tier for PvP and PvE
>>
>>169232396
Well, I guess it can't be helped you're just bad at the game as I've had no problems with any of that.

Also,
>Moving the goal posts
Lol.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-23-18-50-05.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-23-18-50-05.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
Should I reroll?
>>
>>169233307
Ahh sounds good then. I hope i get some dupes soon to improve them
>>
>>169233542
Yeah let me just get better

1vs1 me in a year when I can actually PVP someone if the game is even alive next year
>>
>>169233601
the pirate girl is apparently bad but Sheena is great, I'd say reroll
>>
>>169233710
>Implying Gumi kills their games
Dragon Genensis is still ongoing for gods knows how long.
>>
>>169233006
The issue is that veterans have forgotten what its like to be new.

Old players dont remember what its like to be new or dont really give a flying fuck about new players so for them the game has tons of content and things to do while for a new player you have absolutely nothing to do unless you want to go around spending gems to continue on a stage and abusing supports if you were lucky enough to get someone to add you.
>>
>>169233980
CCGlobal got canned.
>>
>>169234342
Chain chronicle is mainly under sega and its normal to have global games die out anyways.
>>
>>169234342
Yea and so did rage of bahamut by cygames so they could shill shadowverse.
I'm still mad to this day.
>>
>>169234342
It probably got canned because they fucked beyond the point of no recovery with the arcana gacha where you could farm 5*''s from it infinitely among other game breaking bugs by their hardworking monkeys.
>>
What's the point of Dracorin Forest? To help new players out?
>>
>>169234446
Rage of Bahamut JP is still alive though.
>>
>>169222880
Because you run teams like triple viper.
>>
>>169234016
Well, it'd feel kinda unfair to the veterans anyways who did go though those numerous months of hell to get where they are. There are few events for newbies but in the end they too have to go through that same path.

I'm still at the point where I could barely climb the tower in AG after playing for about 2 months. It's not right that I can't get the fucking SSR stamp but you just have to chug it out

There are much faster immediate gratification mobages out there.
>>
>>169234736
Yea and so is CCJP.
>>
>>169234808
I'm sure they thought the same things we're thinking right now or possibly worse since they must have started during rougher times but what definitely sets me off is how some people are set on denying that there's a massively intimidating entry wall on the game for new players.

Game's fun but they have a ton of shitty systems in this game and i'm not going to pretend its totally okay or fine. That change they did recently of lowering the amount of gems you can obtain daily from 80 to 50 is going to fuck people too because we'll have even less gems to roll and build our teams.
>>
>>169234446
They shut down eng RoB just so they could shill Shadowverse?
>>
>>169235560
Eng RoB was shut down several years before shadowverse happened so no
>>
So what's good about DC being this Korean?
>>
>>169235732
I dont know what you mean by that
>>
File: illust2.png (801KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
illust2.png
801KB, 720x1280px
>>169235732
what's the question?
>>
>>169235707
Except No.
There was like a month difference.
>>
>>169233980
They supposedly will stop Brave Frontier JP development because they will make Brave Frontier 2 although Brave Frontier is actually run by A-lim which is Gumi subdisiary.

>>169234437
Speaking of Sega, is World Chain good? The only thing I know is that it's also a tower defense game like Chain Chronicle.
>>
According to the DC summon simulator it will take me around 415k gems to get Frey. I'm gonna start saving.
>>
>>169235312
I honestly think it's the very steep amount of shards needed.

I mean, look at Shinobina. To get a character to 100, you just need around 240 shards. Even then, you could complete the harder missions just fine with a decent team of lvl 80 characters.

Dupes are also generally more uselful. They don't give shards but you can either mix them to level up skills or just use more than one of the same character which is really damn useful considering how the game is very mono-element centric.

It just mainly lacks things to do but at least two modes are still locked out for almost a yer already. what the fuck gumi.
>>
>>169236286
I tried rerolling in Chain Chronicle but wanted to kill myself on how outdated it looks.

If you liked CC, then World Chain maybe up your alley as it's more updated but instead of random OCs it uses mythology/historical figures.

It's pretty okay but the superior "tower defense" is clearlySRW Odyssey
>>
File: ss+(2017-02-23+at+04.46.20).png (26KB, 484x460px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-02-23+at+04.46.20).png
26KB, 484x460px
>>169235707
>>169236217
Shadowverse Closed Beta on March 15
Shadowverse Launched on June 17th
>>
>>169236463
and then miss the limited gacha where he's the one out of nine possible 5* draws?
>>
>>169237027
Well in a game like this how long would it take to get that many? Also when does that end anyway?
>>
So how does this new Joker^ work in TB?
got him on my first try and the quest is gone now, so they dont want you farming them
>>
File: C5Y99XdVMAAPEZg.jpg (719KB, 1911x4096px) Image search: [Google]
C5Y99XdVMAAPEZg.jpg
719KB, 1911x4096px
Nito Alter!
>>
>>169236463
The best time to get him would be when hes on rate up
Only problem is they havent done any character rate up gatchas since they started this 9 character pool gatcha shit
>>
>>169232396
>>169233006
3 strong players + 1 leech + no coordination isn't able to clear most ex stages without using crystals
>>
wasn't the 50th consecutive login in TB supposed to give like 5 energy? I just got 800 coins
>>
With people in this thread still playing TB I'd like to ask, did it get better? And how's rerolling these days and what should I reroll for? I sadly lost my account due to fucking bluestacks being a piece of shit
>>
>>169235312
Shit things about Alchememe:
>Lack of sufficient mid-game content: it's very easy to become overpowering for the base quests, but takes much longer to be able to feel competitive in the EX. Need more consistent content with enemies in lv. 70-75 range (i.e. tower floors 30 somethings). Similarly for Co-op quests.
>Too many character with full power hidden in third jobs. Aswad/Yomi/Setsuna are cool since their third job gives them a different methods of use, Forcas/Vivi/Meifan are not since not having the last job is basically gimping yourself due to the bonus provided.
>High level quests has too many DPS checks:it's fine to have quests that are damage checks, but too many of them require you kill X number of enemies on your first turn or you are dead. Things like ninja stop squads are fun but not usable and damage basically solves most problems for you so why bother with anything else.

Good things about Alchememe:
>Pretty good game play, FFT at its core.
>Status ailment actually works
>Reasonably generous gacha as long as you have an ounce of resource management skills
>Being able to farm shards is better than not being able to farm shards. Plus, even if you have all that AP, what were you going to do with it, huh?
>Cute girls
>>
>Log out this morning after using AP on tagatame
>log in
>34/160
why the fuck is it a 6min timer
>>
>>169238702
I find it fine mainly because it's exhausting playing it not-auto mode.
>>
>>169238663
The best way to fix Alchememe is to make the Veda tower permanent and have it reset once a week.

That's literally pretty much it as it provides gems, shards, and a climbing difficulty with varied stages.
>>
>>169239180
I agree.

Simple solutions are best and this would 100% work. Having a tower that doesn't reset is fucking retarded in a million levels. Like holy shit what the fuck gumi, for what fucking purpose.
>>
File: 1487899080808.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1487899080808.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
I made it
>>
File: Screenshot_20170223-172049.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170223-172049.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
Got Jotaro off tutorial roll, do I just save the release campaign gems for Kira/Dio?
>>
>>169238663
>>High level quests has too many DPS checks:it's fine to have quests that are damage checks, but too many of them require you kill X number of enemies on your first turn or you are dead. Things like ninja stop squads are fun but not usable and damage basically solves most problems for you so why bother with anything else.
Ninja stop squads aren't usable, you say?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAQtt4g-kkI

Other than that, reasonably fair assessment.
>>
>>169239708
What's the game's name? Doubt I could get a 5* Mariah, but fuck it.
>>
>in a match where atari cast his ult 3(threeeeee) times
What the hell
>>
>>169239797
It's called ass shit
>>
>>169219979
Personally, I think Mobius Final Fantasy has an interesting combat system, but unfortunately there's a dearth of cute girls and the player character is stuck as a male (albiet with different jobs and costumes)
>>
>>169240090
they put jojo characters in god eater online??
>>
>>169240193
* they put jojo characters in destiny child??
FTFY
>>
>>169239280
Gumi's main problem is that it dreams big. Their games are pretty high concept but they either have no one to actually design bimonthly events or are just lazy.

I think the main reason they didn't do that many events in Shinobina was because they had to design a dungeon every time and they just couldn't which was why they mostly dropped it.

Same too with the Veda tower where they have to make interesting stages instead of doing the same one over and over.

You could do that in AG and SOA but in tagatame you really need to position and add the appropriate buffs and such.
>>
>>169239280
iirc someone said you can reset the tower when you reach the top, but good luck doing that when even using godmode cheat apk won't get you through 50+ stages because for once status aliments are strong in a mobile game
>>169238663
Yeah sounds about right, quite the jump from story quests to event stuff and even events go from 0 to 100 very quickly. I'm not sure I'd agree with the third job thing since I find characters like Anastasia very good despite only having acess to her 1/2 job
>>
>>169240379
You reset the tower and only get coins as a reward from stages.
>>
>>169234785
Oh right, you can stack them on a team.
>>
File: 504-gateway-error.png (5KB, 541x326px) Image search: [Google]
504-gateway-error.png
5KB, 541x326px
>>169236810
>on how outdated it looks.
From my observation, Chain Chronicle is probably a browser game in disguise or at least parts of it since the gacha page once gave me pic related like on a browser.

>>169240179
Wasn't someone say you could play as female on later chapters?
>>
What happens in DC if you bring a friend on a quest when you already have a full party?
>>
>>169238663
>Reasonably generous gacha

I completely disagree with this one. The gem gain rate in this is fucking glacial and you can 2x times in the time it takes you to roll once here.
Rest seems pretty accurate. Biggest wall here is the hardcore steep curve where you go from 25 fragments to a whooping 125 fragments and the best places to get them are your daily 3 times a day shard quests + impossibly hard quests.
>>
>>169240696
They come in when someone dies
>>
>>169240507
well that blows, I agree then that a more consistent way of getting gems(even in smaller qualitites) and farming shards would greatly improve the game, but as I said in last thread, gumi brought the game back from the dead by making it actually playable to f2p so it will likely happen again
>>
Just finished World 4 in DC how close am I to the end? Also the area that said EXP didn't seem to give much EXP but maybe that's because I use all 5s.
>>
>>169240339
>I think the main reason they didn't do that many events in Shinobina was because they had to design a dungeon every time and they just couldn't which was why they mostly dropped it.

Yeah, a bunch of gumi games feel really low effort.

The concept is great for a lot of them and there's so much they could do with them but they suck major dick when it comes to the execution so you just end with games that leave you wanting more and pissed off because they royally fucked up a bunch of simple shit.
>>
>>169240690
In JP I think. Not sure about global
>>
>>169241037
Nowhere close
>>
>>169240706
I think the gacha and the step ups are generous but the gem acquisition really isn't.

As a light whale (3K yen a month), the pick tickets are a gooddeal. I know it's normal to hate on Gumi for rewarding iap but I appreciate that there's at least some form of attention given too the sorta light spenders instead of the usual "you're either free or a whale".
>>
>>169241248
>3k yen a month
>price of a surprise ticket in GBF
time for a shitstorm
>>
>>169237869
Please respond
Is the first roll after Grace/Bahl supposed to give me a SS?
>>
>>169241360
Does your ass still hurt anon?
>>
>>169240690
>>169241168
You can't do it yet in Global.
>>
>>169241469
You got lucky
>>
>>169241360
I don't see the point of comapring it to GBF's ticket when that too is an exception to the rule.

At least I could get whoever I want immediately conpared to getting nothing in F/GO, Shironeko, etc.

In the end, the fact that it has such option is enough to put it above others.
>>
>>169241887
>give people the option to pick what they want
>FGO and shironeko still million years ahead of GBF in popularity
>cucks believe this is a good thing
>>
>>169241980
FGO is pretty obvious due to the sheer popularity of it, but I hope you aren't going off google store rankings to tell what's popular
>>
>>169241980
I thought people were dropping Shironeko, and Kuroneko was already doing better?
>>
>>169240706
>>169241248
I was basing the "generous gacha" statement on one assumption, which is one should never roll anything other than the 500 gem 10-roll with the exception of when you are going all in to get someone to 75, and has a reasonable chance of getting it.

Each week you will get 650 gems, plus whatever events throw your way. On average each week there will be a new 500 gem 10-roll. Since the rates are decent (6-10%), there is a pretty good chance you can pull a 5* from it. Because of that, I think all 1500 and 2500 gem step ups are whale bait. Think about it. You have at least a 60% chance of getting a 5* in the 10-roll. You should then expect to get at least the equivalent of 3 5* from a 2500 gem roll. So you know those steps that gives you a guaranteed 5* ticket for 2500 gems? Absolutely trash.

Being able to do a 10-roll every week is not terrible compared to other games. Do yer weekly 500 gem 10-roll and hoard the rest.
>>
>>169242158
>Because of that, I think all 1500 and 2500 gem step ups are whale bait
I got baited to roll all 3 steps of the fgg collab gacha and only got one 5* out of it, Forcas, but damn was it worth and I'm still sitting at 10k
>You have at least a 60% chance of getting a 5* in the 10-roll
I don't think that's how probability works
>>
>>169242158
>10%
maybe for anniversary gacha. The current mikoto gacha 1.5% each
>>
>>169241980
I wasn't talking about popularity though but rather my personal choice in what to spend on.

I'm sorry if you couldn't understand the context of what I wrote. Again, if you couldn't underatand, for me, having the choice of a pick ticket is already better than having none at all. If yuu can argue against that, go right ahead.

Anyways, F/GO is part of an established franchise older than smart phones and Shironeko is much older than Tagatame.
>>
Why do people praise accounts even if it had money spent on it? Money invalidates any work you claim to have done in any game.
>>
Not gonna lie, former Gumi employee here. This is fucking hilarious watching Tagatame crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this game get players' gacha money.
>>
>>169242914
.t poorfag
>>
>>169242158
I think the choice of a step-up and guarantee already makes them generous as the norm is to throw a rate-up and end it there. Like how I rolled 5 10 rolls in raramagi and got squat. Or how I did the same in SOA and still got squat. The gurantee is even normally one of the banners which is great.

I'm not saying it's not whale bait but at least they give the option.

F/GO wouldn't be racking as much dough if it had those sorts of things....or would it? You never know with whales
>>
>>169242914
>Money invalidates any work you claim to have done in any game.
Not really tho. I mean it does mean you can't claim to be luckshitters anymore, but the grind for ascension/third job/6*s/whatevs is still there.
>>
>>169242914
But I work in real life for that money m8, so its pretty much the same.
>>
>>169243059
>crash and burn
Were you stuck in the freezer for a year?
>>
File: o16000632gamy-jpn1487880365770.jpg (251KB, 1600x632px) Image search: [Google]
o16000632gamy-jpn1487880365770.jpg
251KB, 1600x632px
Looks like stats for pic related isn't that bad despite being free unit. I wonder if I should try grinding his shards for 85.

>>169243083
Alchememe and SOA gives 5* gacha ticket for every 28 days login so it's still better than GBF and some other games despite you can still get dupes.
>>
>>169243498
It's a dumb /pol/ meme.
>>
>>169244059
>1 free character every month makes one game better than the other
if the only thing you care about is having another SSR/5*, i guess?
>>
>>169242413
I am not sure if that's correct since they only list the rates for the "pickup" units. I often get 5* characters that is not listed on the percentages. In some cases they will say XXX units are not included in the pool, but in general you are always able to pull 5* units outside of the highlighted ones.

>>169243083
Different strokes I guess. After having an initial team of say 6-10 characters, I feel that it's much better to go for quality over quantity. For example I think the 4000 gem for 50 shard deal is far better than a 2500 step that comes with a guaranteed 5* ticket. If you are really interested in raising a character, 50 shards is basically like rolling that character twice in gacha. Of course, that only works if you have the character already, which requires you to roll in the first place. The FGO comparison is well taken, but I think the difference is that rolling dupes is much more preferred in this game than in FGO.
>>
>>169244059
>Alchememe and SOA gives 5* gacha ticket for every 28 days login so it's still better than GBF and some other games despite you can still get dupes.

Nah.
Granblue's way more generous than shitty gumi. Even with all the KMR fuckups lately and the Szoi/Summer in february fiasco, its still miles ahead of tagatame. You can easily save up at at least two 10-rolls in the time it takes you to get one in gumi's stuff and the only time gate is from building your first pool.

Plus, I can level the ENTIRE granblue character pool and get them ready to be used in less time than it takes a player to get someone to 85 via shards. Worth noting that granblue has 300+ characters at the moment.
>>
Just fuck already you two, sheesh.
>>
>>169244978
Like fuck, I can do it in less time than it takes a player to get a character to 75. No need to take it to 85.

There's multiple reasons why Tagatame didnt catch fire and they're pretty visible.
>>
>>169244978
>Plus, I can level the ENTIRE granblue character pool and get them ready to be used in less time than it takes a player to get someone to 85 via shards. Worth noting that granblue has 300+ characters at the moment.
you might be forgetting that leveling characters in granblue means less than leveling them in alcheme, are going to finish entire weapon pool in time it takes you to get someone to 75? You won't, don't even try to pretend you will
>Even with all the KMR fuckups
Nice meme
>>
>>169245119
I want to fuck
>>
Is Tendo's bikini in this event's cutscene a skin from last year? She says something about it being new in the dialogue, so does that mean it's the one for this year?
>>
>>169244978
>You can easily save up at at least two 10-rolls in the time it takes you to get one in gumi's stuff
Not with step gachas.
>Plus, I can level the ENTIRE granblue character pool and get them ready to be used in less time than it takes a player to get someone to 85 via shards. Worth noting that granblue has 300+ characters at the moment.
These aren't the same thing. You can't even compare them.
>>
>>169245239
>you might be forgetting that leveling characters in granblue means less than leveling them in alcheme, are going to finish entire weapon pool in time it takes you to get someone to 75?

I fucking will. You want to bet money on it?

I can finish an entire magna pool in less time than it takes a player to level someone to 75 with shards. Literally just do your daily magnas and spam BP on the biweekly magnafests and its 120% doable to have a pool done before the fest is done.
Try getting a character to third job before an event ends in alchememe without whaling or spending saved up frags and tell me how that goes.
>>
File: 1484450077402.png (783KB, 1300x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484450077402.png
783KB, 1300x1080px
>thread is alive for the first time in fore-
>It's fucking hours of pro alchememe and anti alchememe.

Stop bitching about the card based system and play something else, counter point it's 100% justification to dislike the card based system.

Both of you either hate fuck or shut up
>>
>>169245586
What are some games with thick loli thighs
>>
>>169245586
This is what happens when you trigger a gbf fag.
Remember to tell them their 30 dollar purchases are always justified.
>>
>>169245691
Unleashed I guess
>>169245586
There's three of us, not two, and I just joined in because it pisses me off how someone pretty much goes "why bother playing [game] when you can play [game2] instead XD?" especially since I actually play both of them, fucking hell, don't try to pretend GBF doesn't have fuckton of issues and long-ass grind
>>
>>169245765
t. salty scumfuck who is playing a mobage that is nothing more than a scamfest.

GBF is probably one of the more generous moabges out there. I dare you name me other mobages that give you the chance to PICK a character out of the entire pool.

You sound lame and ass blasted nigger. Stay trash.
>>
File: bromans.gif (829KB, 200x114px) Image search: [Google]
bromans.gif
829KB, 200x114px
>>169246174
>>
>>169245765
>30 dollars to pick a character

You can spend 30 bucks on whatever shit game you are playing and not get what you want. How does your brain work?
>>
>>169246174
Tagatame
Now where's my cookie
>inb4 it doesn't let you ticket from the entire pool
Christmas/Haloween/Summer/Legfest/Zodiac characters cant be ticketed either
>>
>>169246174
>>169246391
I've never seen people get so easily baited in my life.
Please just head back to your discord.
>>
gbf and gumi are the one thing in this world that keeps on giving.
>>
>>169245586
There's something about gumi/nexon/aeria games that brings the worst people and worst crowds.

This has been true since /mbgg/'s inception and its still true.
>>
you can literally farm premium currency in GBF
>>
>>169246501
?
>>
This is the kind of shit why I have /gbfg/ filtered unless I absolutely have to ask about something
>>
What's the point of having this general anyways? The real mobages already have their own threads, no point spending time on mobages that won't even last.
>>
>>169246501
Tagatame is the game with the discord though.

You know, the discord with the cancerous fucks that xD literally every single line and you have to resist the urge to tell those people to hang themselves when lurking it for information.
>>
>>169246993
>the discord with the cancerous fucks that xD literally every single line and you have to resist the urge to tell those people to hang themselves when lurking it for information.
that's literally every discord ever
>>
>>169246965
Here i'll spoon feed you.
>This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose /vg/ generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>>169246993
>not even a thread ago GBF players flat out said that they browse this thread when they're not shit posting in their discord
wwww
>>
>>169247105
>no point spending time on mobages that won't even last.
>>
And this is exactly why gumi mobages dont last here.

Its literally cancer for the thread and people stop bringing them up because it only causes shitposting.
>>
>>169247105
gbfg doesnt even have a discord
>>
>>169246965
Aside from talking about niche games /Mbgg/ also nurtures Mobage until they gain a big enough 4chan following for their own generals
There's no way Soccer Spirits would've got a general if it hadn't started out here
>>
>>169237538

Prob going to be a new daily quest or something.

All joker does is replace a monster for recoding.

So level Joker to 50 and then use it as a replacement for one of the two required monsters for a recode.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-23-22-05-12.png (607KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-23-22-05-12.png
607KB, 540x960px
>tfw allowed the second to last match end in a double wipe thanks to last moment drive
>no characters left
what the fuck
also, I still stand by that the stage 3 Santa level is way more bullshit than it should be that early, because every other stage after that ended within a fever and a single Drive
>>
>>169239797
JoJo Diamond Records. She's not in yet. Only 5*s at the moment is Josuke, Jotaro, Joseph and Rohan
>>
What's Underground for in DC?
>>
>>169249631
shit ass dungeons where you're hp and drive carry over between dungeons. to do hard you can only use 5* or higher. expert is 6* only
>>
>>169249631
gold
items
>>
>>169250101
>>169250364
What do I do if I want more exp?
>>
>>169250708
Leave the game on auto

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q63hIKYYE9_la6GdVt-eALZa23n88-Cshf36dX1Iguw/edit#gid=21361653
>>
>>169236810
>Tried World Chain
>It has Auto unlike CCJP
>Tutorial gacha most likely fixed
>Gives somewhat okay 5* character (fixed) for finishing the tutorial
>Apparently can grind fragments for some characters (not all) similar to Alchememe although I'm not sure if it's guaranteed drop or not.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170223-223124.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170223-223124.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
How is tank priest and titty sword compared to Hades and Moa?
>>
>>169251298
Wow lucky
>>
File: C5Zh6uZU8AApAob.jpg (107KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
C5Zh6uZU8AApAob.jpg
107KB, 1024x576px
Tease of Shironeko Island 11: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7Ilm88GYAM
They're going back to island 10, into the volcano.

Based on the popularity of elemental enemies, they're now introducing Dark element enemies, but currently only in hard mode. MC-kun and Iris will be getting dark and light elemental buffs.

They're also going to have a Hero Challenge Event. I think another event of something was mentioned too.
>>
>>169251630
>popularity of element garbage
:thinking:
>>
>>169251298
I'd like to know if she's good in PvE.
>>
>>169250947
Now I kinda want to take it up again as well.

Any good event happenning?
>>
>playing grimm notes and my only 5* is gretel and some furry tank
Why do I do this to myself.
>>
>>169253007
No not that kusoge. World Chain
>>
>>169251630
Looks like MC's getting his sword from the intro, and probably the full-black hair.

>Light element
Well, that's new.
>>
BGHS seems fun but is it really?
>>
>>169253536
It isn't.
>>
>>169253536
no
>>
>>169250947
You can also skip most of the tutorial because they give you optional buttons unlike all other games.
>>
>>169253536
I play it really hard for a week than don't touch it for 3 of 6 months personally.
>>
>>169253536
No
>>
>>169253536
BGHS is fun if you like BGHS.
>>
>>169253926
>>169253761
You could have just said no.
>>
>>169253536
yes
>>
>>169253638
>>169253659
>>169253761
>>169253918
>>169253926
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>169254178
The combat system is not fun and the grind is extreme.
>>
>>169254178
Once you clear story the story ends the grind kicks in.
>>
>>169252146
>Any good event happenning?
Doesn't look like it although the 1st 10-pulls on the banners except the Start Dash one seems to has guaranteed SSR.
>>
>try AG on PC
>black screen after every other quest/pvp match
>>
Did I just imagine PotK getting a Konosuba bollab in the future?

I remember someone showed off a website even. Wondering as I may try to get into it if it does.
>>
>>169254178
no stamina means you have to have crazy grinding and the battle system is not suited for that
>>
What are some good games with unlimited stamina?
>>
File: C3LhyH0UMAEuQ_X.jpg (104KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C3LhyH0UMAEuQ_X.jpg
104KB, 1200x675px
>>169254575
>>
>>169254791
I always wonder how much those girls who obviously don't play the game outside these events get paid to be on stream.
>>
>>169251298
Fuck you! Explode!
>>
>>169254923
You mean they Seiyuu? Enough.
>>
>>169254791
Fuck, I guess it's a good enough excuse to get the lvl 30 achievement.
>>
>>169253980
That wasn't actually a no, I still like it.
>>
>>169254750
Destiny child feels like it's unlimited
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-23-23-16-33.png (777KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-23-23-16-33.png
777KB, 992x558px
Think I have to keep this account. Even though no 4* ranged.
>>
>>169254791
Well, I guess this is a good enough reason to start playing again. FEH made me want to play it again anyways since this was much more enjoyable at launch than FEH.
>>
>>169255215
What do you delete for rerolling?
>>
>>169255330
shared_prefs folder.
>>
>>169255215
what game?
>>
>>169255401
world chain
>>
File: Screenshot_20170223-201946.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170223-201946.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
Can i still clear content with this old busted content.
>>
>>169255401
World Chain (ワールドチェイン), made by the same people as Chain Chronicle. Plays like it too.
>>
>Download PotK to try to start the game
>It's in maint
Fuck
>>
>>169255507
You should get your Charlotte and Mireille on Shinka.
>>
>>169255716
I last played whenever that school gatcha came last year, I don't know what that means.
>>
>>169254178
All of these fags gave up because gacha didn't give them who they wanted, so while ignoring everyone else they got that would've made the game easy, decided the game was too much hassle. Right now I have been running the event 5 times each day, solo with just the helper and two event cards, and I'll be done with rewards tomorrow. Any time I've been behind is because I was lazy and started the event late. If I need to grind for gems, I have ~5 quick stages I can run.

But the caveat to not being able to roll you're waifu often is that if you don't get attached to someone or a few girls, there's not going to be a point in playing it over other waifu games.
>>
>>169255512
Eh. Don't care for autofests
>>
>>169255980
Except not since I got everyone I wanted from the gacha and then some. The game was just boring, it's that simple.
>>
File: 120129138.jpg (30KB, 269x277px) Image search: [Google]
120129138.jpg
30KB, 269x277px
>>169255901
See this flame? take that character to your guild and it'll show you an event where she'll ask you for some runes to spend, accept the request and now you'll have to level your character again to lv100 but now she'll be buffed.
>>
>>169255512
Reroll tier list hasn't been updated since September. Looks dead...
>>
>>169256609
Games aren't all about the tier lists, anon.
>>
>>169256707
Yes, but if japs don't care about a game enough to even keep an updated list then it's probably unpopular and on it's death bed
>>
>>169256609
https://worldchain.gamerch.com/%E3%83%AA%E3%82%BB%E3%83%9E%E3%83%A9%E6%83%85%E5%A0%B1
>>
>>169251630
>Based on the popularity of elemental enemies, they're now introducing Dark element enemies, but currently only in hard mode. MC-kun and Iris will be getting dark and light elemental buffs.
Yamerooo
>popularity of elemental enemies
Do nips actually like this shit?
>>
>>169257178
>Do nips actually like this shit?
No.
It was a lame joke
>>
>>169256707
You can't ignore tier lists in mobage if they are available. You just can't.
>>
>>169257765
Yes, you can.
>>
if you want to play onmyoji on the japanese server you have to change your timezone before installing
>>
File: rip feh.png (549KB, 623x707px) Image search: [Google]
rip feh.png
549KB, 623x707px
/mbgg/'s thoughts on this?
>>
>>169257813
How can you? When you play do you disregard things that are good?
>>
>>169255980
I stopped because every map was just one big room where you fight waves. I wasn't a fan of the combat system etiher
>>
>>169257765
not everyone is an ESPORTSfag
>>
>>169258149
You don't have to be an esportsfag to know what's good and what's bad. It's just common sense to find out so you can know.
>>
File: 1480559579.png (126KB, 341x512px) Image search: [Google]
1480559579.png
126KB, 341x512px
>>169257765
Was going to roll for this girl, but since she's not in any of the current gacha, I just went for the other cutie. Roll what your dick desires, anon.
>>
>>169256503
Thanks
>>
File: do not bully tirami.png (110KB, 241x253px) Image search: [Google]
do not bully tirami.png
110KB, 241x253px
potion brewer
>>
>>169234708
Luck farming. There's that luck paper thing that spawns and you get about 0.1 luck each times you pincer and kill it.
>>
>Try to do that fgg Extra quest
>Both Flashbangs miss

Really?

>Bring Setsuna support and use monk buff
>She's all primed up to fuck up that robot
>Gets inflicted with Dont Act literally a turn before hers

Are you fucking kidding me

>About to kill the robot
>One turn away from it
>He gets his turn before me because of his speed buff and kills everyone near him

I hate this game.

Not to mention the little shits that keep poisoning/blinding my team turn 1.
>>
>reroll 3 times on DBZ
>0 SSRs
well that was a terrible idea
>>
>>169259978
>quitting after 3 rerolls
Sounds like you don't want to play that bad.

Which is fair, I don't either.
>>
>>169259978
>Only 3 times
You're a bit optimistic there anon.
>>
>>169260669
Well you start with 22 rolls. I figured a game where I can't even get a shit SSR after 66 rolls during 2x rates isn't worth the time as F2P.
>>
File: 1474388192.png (126KB, 341x512px) Image search: [Google]
1474388192.png
126KB, 341x512px
>>169258347
>Rerolled 3 times for husbandos but only got old men and pic related on the 3rd one so far
Will my head roll as well?
>>
>>169260808
I got the limited guy but I deleted it already because I didn't like CC gameplay...I should've at least posted bind code in thread. RIP
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-24-00-37-16.png (679KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-24-00-37-16.png
679KB, 992x558px
>>169260808
At least the tutorial is all skippable and they give you enough gems for a lot of rolls. I did the step-up instead of getting 30 extra gems to do a 10-roll.

You can get 10 extra gems from this to get enough for the 170 roll.
>>
Anyone got a link for Unleashed APK?
>>
>>169261517
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cmt.unleashed.thai&hl=en
>>
4-6 Normal mode has an efficiency of 8.4(EXP:Stamina)
4-6 Hard mode has an efficiency of 9.2
5-1 Normal - 8
5-8 Normal - 9
5-1 Hard - 9.5
5-8 Hard - 10.6
6-1 Normal - 9.3
6-8 Normal - 10.3
6-1 Hard - 11
6-8 Hard - 12

Just to be clear, higher number is better, right? So if I just started chapter 6, I should be farming 6-1 over 4-6 hard?
>>
>>169261640
>Thai
Thanks, but I was looking for the Korean version.
>>
>>169262079
https://apps.qoo-app.com/en/app/2081
>>
>>169261640
Thai version shut down two years ago.
>>169262190
Also unsupported.

>>169261517
Google 언리쉬드 APK 1.4. It's a year old, but it still works. Grab the T-Store version.
Getting an updated version is a pain because of how restrictive the Korean appstores are. The people who usually upload the APKs disappeared.

You're better off playing the DMM version though, just to get a feel for it.
>>
What gachas should I roll when rerolling in alchememe?
>>
>>169262445
Anything less than 2500
>>
Story 3 is available in BGHS now.
>Fully voiced already
About time they do that first instead of after it's been around for months.
>>
File: chara2.jpg (129KB, 640x926px) Image search: [Google]
chara2.jpg
129KB, 640x926px
Anyone here play Summons Board? I've been playing it for a month or so, it's a decent game. I like that the rates are pretty decent (mostly always getting a decent 6 star thats useful for something).

From what I see, the only community for it is Japanese or Chinese.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-24-14-04-21.png (625KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-24-14-04-21.png
625KB, 576x1024px
Second guaranteed gacha is up on SAO JP. Got Water Mace Yuuki and Water Bow. I guess the OS dream is dead.
>>
>>169263104
>bunch of gems saved up
>new story to grind more
This is the most prepared I've been for a while. Hope we get some cute sets to spend it on soon.
>>
>>169264051
Sounds like you're ready for swimsuits.
I still have the two special stories to do. I should do them so I realistically know my gem count instead of thinking I can casually roll singles with not even 3 guarantees available to me.
>>
File: 1465319381623.jpg (200KB, 434x803px) Image search: [Google]
1465319381623.jpg
200KB, 434x803px
What is Aria used for? Once I am done S ranking all the units from the +15% atk group I am thinking about sacrificing Niath to see if I can finally get a tank, but not sure if I should use Hermes or Aria. Hermes I know I can use to boost Frey until I can get a Liza +5, but no idea about Aria
>>
File: Screenshot_20170223-223637.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170223-223637.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
That art is terrible
>>
File: Lucky_Runner.png (90KB, 317x355px) Image search: [Google]
Lucky_Runner.png
90KB, 317x355px
>One Lucky Runner always spawns in a random battle. An extra Lucky Runner can spawn with 30% chance in another (perhaps the same) random battle.
>Pincering a Lucky Runner (in any direction) grants a 0.1 Luck boost to all party members.
>all this on a piss-easy, short and permanent 1 stamina stage

Welp. I suppose they found a way to break Luck one way or another. Guchi may have been drunk when he designed his still shitty OC Dracorin, but the stages it spawned ended up pretty valuable as it seems.

>>169241469
First roll after Bahl is currently guaranteed to be Amimari, yes.
>>
>>169264550
Not my main priority yet, but there's that too, yeah.

Plus Anko birthday off in November, now that I've missed her Valentines/Miko/Sleepy cards.
>>
How the fuck do you even play Starly Girls
>>
>>169265203
Like a shittier takao
>>
>>169265582
I realized that the girls I'm missing from Valentine gacha are girls whose birthdays I would roll too, so I stopped with singles.

Been a while since we've had a lewd set. Not sure what they'll do for March though.
>>
File: Chinks pls.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Chinks pls.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
Ah yes, the famous white angels of Christ: Ibaraki Doji, Shuten Doji, and Zashiki Warashi.
>>
>>169261312
>Did 3 more reroll on step-up gacha
>Roll 4: 2 SSR but neither what I wanted
>Roll 5: 0 SSR
>Roll 6: 1 SSR but still not what I wanted
This is going to be long.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-24-15-03-56.png (611KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-24-15-03-56.png
611KB, 576x1024px
>>169263276
And now available on Global too. Water Silica and some neutral Dagger. Meh.
>>
>>169265251

inb4 they remove it.
>>
>>169258282
Knowing doesn't equal following it, anon.
If the game needs rerolling to be enjoyable or even playable, then it's a bad game.
>>
>>169265251
>>169267649
Better grind it as long as you can. Apparently luck boosting is now easier than SBing
>>
>>169258282
>>169268310

Sorry, meant to >>169257765
>>
File: Nox_2017-02-24_02-37-18.png (341KB, 534x251px) Image search: [Google]
Nox_2017-02-24_02-37-18.png
341KB, 534x251px
Why are these types of rolls even allowed.
>>
>>169268745
Because it's a gamble. You should have rerolled when they were vomiting gems at everybody. Also DC has mileage so be grateful for that.
>>
Rolled on the new guaranteed gacha,can't find any info on this asuna;does anybody know if she's good?
also is there any difference between equipping neutral or wind weapons to a water character?
>>
>>169266996
How easy is it to collect for a 10 roll?
>>
>>169270445
Like 2 hours rushing the story.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170224-001640.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170224-001640.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
Got ALO Leafa for the 2nd guarantee and Hecate from weapon guarantee gatcha. Pulled again because I wanted waifu Sinon OS and was blessed
>>
How come I can't add Seiren to the sacrifice thing? Want to stick her and Hermes in it for something better but only Hermes shows up.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170223-184415.png (447KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170223-184415.png
447KB, 1080x1920px
>didn't roll freshel
>broke 14m anyway
>>
File: IMG_6231.jpg (186KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6231.jpg
186KB, 1152x2048px
Will this be enough to roll all the girls in the current BGHS gacha?
>>
>>169219979

Currently Valkyrie Connect, but I am starting to reach the limits of it, and I am considering returning to Summoner's war.

I am at about Arena rank 300, however, I know that getting further requires hundred+ dollar whaling.

There is no strategic depth because the game is too simple. Each character has one skill and there is very limited interaction between skills. The lack of complexity makes the game just a matter of whaling for stamina during connects to get OP items for dominance. There is no way I can make any progress from 300.

And there is no non-competitive content.

I don't know, talk me off the ledge guys, I love the heroes, setting, etc of VC, but I feel like the gameplay/depth is not there.
>>
>shironeko
>roll 750 gems from not playing for a year,
>no 4*
colopol is the devil
>>
File: kamipro63.jpg (301KB, 953x633px) Image search: [Google]
kamipro63.jpg
301KB, 953x633px
>>169220283
Kamihime Project is a Granblue but with sex.
>>
>>169272402
>but I feel like the gameplay/depth is not there.
You're right. But it's not trying to have depth. It's a game that you open up when you have 3 minutes to spare. Tap some buttons and make a bit of progress, clear some dailies, or gain some kind of currency and then you close it and continue doing whatever you were doing before.
>>
>>169272684
Please stay in your containment hole Kamihime shill

>>>/vg/gbfg
>>
What should I be rolling for in alchememe?
>>
>>169272318
Stop before you regret it. Colopl's gem pricing is super fucked anyways, that's only like 50 rolls when in other games that'd be like 150 or more
>>
>>169273086
Do 10-pulls on the ones which aren't 2500 gems.
>>
>>169272684
and worse rates
and more jewing
and horrible lag
>>
>>169273086
Do the 500-gem pulls and MAYBE the 1500 that come after them, but that's only after heavy consideration, be sure to not blow your entire load at once or you wont have anything to roll with
>>
>>169272898
>>169274453
Hey the guy asked for Granblue which is not Granblue but is popular. That's the closest thing out there.
>>
>>169274635
I'm just saying what's bad about it so anyone who's interested knows what they are getting into
>>
File: 2017-02-24.png (90KB, 1463x204px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-24.png
90KB, 1463x204px
>>169231123
It's okay, it's not like you can gather everyone.
Still sad that I didn't get RPD Wasn't even registered at the time.
>>
How does PvP work in DC? Am I just fighting AI controlled versions of people's team?
>>
>>169274573
Are there any particularly good things I should try to get?
>>
>>169275421
Banner with a miko: the miko, great support
FGG collab banner: pretty much anyone but Abyss Yomi(bow loli)
Valentine banner: no idea whos good
>>
>>169272402
>getting further requires hundred+ dollar whaling
VC mostly just requires accumulated grind time and a little luck at the gacha. They give out a lot of gems, so as long as you spend them on good discounts and guarantees, you'll generally have a good selection of units to choose from. Once you get one it's just a matter of grinding orbs and souls to unlock purple frame and 5*. Add in a few pieces of gear from connect battles, onslaught or a bit of gacha luck and most characters will do fairly well.

I usually stay between75-125 on average and I only do the minimum 3 arena matches a day split between both regular and grand. The rewards aren't even that much different, like 10 diamonds. You can play VC pretty casually and do well over time just by playing and putting in the grind.
>>
>>169276310
Forgot to mention, that 75-100 arena ranking is without ever spending any money at all.
>>
File: 1487929961.png (198KB, 541x949px) Image search: [Google]
1487929961.png
198KB, 541x949px
>>
File: 1487929960.png (202KB, 726x918px) Image search: [Google]
1487929960.png
202KB, 726x918px
>>
Is snowball one of the official artists for Sword Girls? Cause I just found some Unleashed-tier lewd as fuck SG art from him with dimensions that are rather card-like.
>>
File: 1474271081430.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1474271081430.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Is there a secret word promo for Clover/f*f posters in BGHS?
>>
Anybody here plays yugioh duel links? :)
>>
>>169280290
yea, but wrong thread my friend :(
>>
>>169274453
its the same rates are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>169266454
>have to grind for 15 cubes to get the evovice
i dont even care if i get the 6* (already got the water character) but that free evolve saves a ton of frustration trying to evolve non event shit
>>
>>169257040
>3 girls only
What a painful thing, at least 2nd best is a cute pirate slut. Might as well give it a go.
>>
>>169281402
Does evovice work on ex evolutions or just star increase?
>>
Why does DC have the best UI?
>>
File: latest.png (308KB, 563x521px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
308KB, 563x521px
Okay, so we got:
- Chapter 38
- Crystal Road at Arena (possible Metal Ticket or Power-Up item)
- Hunt for Joker at Arena (gives you Joker^, which you can use to as a replacement to recode any character)
- Cryptid Forest (for getting level items for Dracorin)
- Maximum stamina inreased
- After Ch. 31 _all_ story chaptes are only 20 stamina
- If you open Metal Zones with Energy they are at half cost
- There is a "Strike Back" with increased drop-rate
- New adventurers, companions and other stuff, read the changelog
and what >>169265251 wrote

Stamina stuff is always nice, also Joker^ seems interesting.
Dracorin seems to be aimed at newer players, so you can get a somewhat useful unit early? I dunno.

Oh and very important. PIG SNOUTS at TP.
Also Excalibur, Exp Boosts, Fellowship Tickets and Shield of Genji. Not the worst TP imo.
>>
>>169284452
star increases only. ex you need some sort of condition to get the item
>>
>>169285046
How good are those companions in the TP? Can't seem to do any of the Strike Back IIIs in a decent pace, so I'll just do enough for the snouts.
>>
>>169285046
Tell me anon, should I spend all my gacha currency on rolling when I have enough to roll or hoard it for something special? Also I rolled Pizfer during my reroll, is he still as good as he used to or should I continue rerolling?
>>
>>169285359
You might want to get Excalibur (Terasword), which can be upgraded to Ragnarok (Petasword).
I'd say if you're going for Snouts skip one and get Excalibur. Souts will come back with another TP, Excalibur won't for a very long time (if it comes back).
>>
>>169285138
What I figured, still probably won't bother rolling since all the units look kinda crap except Zashiki, her active seems pretty useful.
>>
>>169285643
Usually you should wait for the 10 roll with 2 guaranteed S or higher.
And yes, Pizfer is still fucking good.
>>
Need a concede

>>
File: TiramiMain.png (30KB, 268x298px) Image search: [Google]
TiramiMain.png
30KB, 268x298px
>>
File: image90984_pmission.jpg (82KB, 900x250px) Image search: [Google]
image90984_pmission.jpg
82KB, 900x250px
Everyday we stray further from the nickname we gave it.
250k points for the motorcycle.

Also Geek celebrating his Twitter followers again. Notable gift is the free sleeping buddha. Get yours whenever the quest is up.
>>
Is there a wiki or anything for onmyouji? I'm lost outside of kill things and roll gacha. Apparently there's some pokego like shit in guild too.
>>
Of course Shironeko had to be ruined by shitty rng and overpowered specials.
>>
>>169285689
shuten seems great.atk buff aoe atk and can clear status debuffs on ultimate. also atk hp and crit up leader skill for element and fiend pretty flexible
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-24-10-31-20.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-24-10-31-20.png
1MB, 1280x800px
Holy shit I fucking did that extra stage without continuing. I'm filled with an intense feeling of satisfaction right now.

>Support job2 Setsuna carries the entire fucking stage on her strong shoulders by taking out all the high priority targets while Sakura is just an useless bitch that dies after taking out an archer with her AOE
>Hazel and Arber do absolutely nothing and get demoted to Human shields

I should have grabbed her instead of Hazel who hasn't been useful so far. I have so many fucking regrets. God I wish I had my own.
>>
Is there any available schedule for Bleach's gachas? The Valentine characters look awful.
>>
>>169290728
You should maybe try asking that on places that play it
>>
>>169290603
This game is so laggy on my cellphone
>>
>>169290728
Dunno about Bleach, but if the gacha lists an end date then next gacha will probably be within the next few days after it.

Some mobages also tend to like dividing events/gachas on the month change, so maybe then.

As far as a long term schedule, I haven't seen any games do that. They want you to spend your currency on what's out now, not be saving up a bunch for something later.
>>
>>169290728
http://bravesouls.fyi/gacha/

https://www.reddit.com/r/BleachBraveSouls/wiki/gachas
>>
>>169291312
>>169290728
I forgot to add you should definitely save most of your orbs for beLIEve since Speed Kenpachi will be really good but the other two banner characters Toshiro and Ikkaku are pretty good too.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-24-23-22-23.png (802KB, 600x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-24-23-22-23.png
802KB, 600x1024px
EZ 0.2 luck
Also, Samatha with Eternity Hourglass is super comfy in chasing runners.
>>
>>169290728
http://jp.bravesouls.fyi/gacha/

Also this is Japan's gacha schedule which is basically a future Globals since it's a month behind.
>>
>>169287649
That geek gacha a guaranteed 6*? Only want the dark lead with tiny hat but it's got a lot of bait shit in there too.
>>
>>169292037
Not worth it, got 9 4* and 1 common 6*
>>
File: Screenshot_20170224-163215.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170224-163215.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
I wonder if we have to fight or own animata at some point. My early theories of Animata recoding people on her own seem to ring more and more true
>>
File: M2G89DN.jpg (450KB, 1440x2360px) Image search: [Google]
M2G89DN.jpg
450KB, 1440x2360px
Anyone made it into tenka hyakken beta? Please tell me that it isn't shit.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dena.a12022874.beta
>>
>>169292201
That background and the whole Life Breeder thing makes me think of those doujins where cute girls get caught by tentacles to breed new ugly creatures.

Really looks like that red fleshy background that literally every doujin or H-game of that type uses.
>>
>Spend forever trying to get good character
>Better character comes out
>Spends forever trying to get new better character
>Newer betterer character comes out
>>
>>169272318
>all the girls in the current gacha
Anon, that's a tall order and you're going to have to explain more. It'll go far but there's no explaining how horrible rngesus will be.

For example, someone on 2ch used 6000 gems trying to impatiently get Hinata out of the second half of Valentine's. That's at least 84,000 yen, which they bought on Urara's birthday, so they got tickets at least. So 2 lessons:
>Completing a gacha is for whales
>Try buying gems when gift tickets are available too
>>
Can I talk about Dokkan Battle here cause nobody in the dragon Ball general cares they only care about xenoverse 2?
>>
>>169294334
Sure, but no one will probably care here as well.
>>
>>169294548
Yeah but maybe you guys will appreciate farming 777 medals that can drop from anywhere to 1 to 20 from a mission that only lets you use specific cards and only shows up on Sundays. And then you technically gotta get 777 twice if you wanna max them out.
>>
>>169294334
I dont understand your logic

Why do you think people will care more here over the general for it?
>>
File: 1463189705002.png (429KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1463189705002.png
429KB, 640x360px
>>169292556
Gameplay is fun, similar to Gun Girls Z. You can also send some of your reserve girls on expeditions for items. Has Live2D. Haven't tried other things yet.

Gacha rates (for the OBT) are 6,45% (UR) and 43,54% (SR) for characters. I think these are the only rarity for characters. The black items in pic related are skills. I'm not sure yet whether this is a good or a bad thing.
>>
>>169294705
Go back to your own general please
>>
File: SE6FFfO.jpg (245KB, 936x1331px) Image search: [Google]
SE6FFfO.jpg
245KB, 936x1331px
>>169293739
Bit older, but another example.
>>
>>169294712
>>169294770
OK.

I just figured you all would understand the grind associated with mobage and could appreciate the efforts of the grind.

I understand.
>>
>>169294705
Yeah that's why no one plays that garbage. Play Bleach instead you only have to farm for raid characters in that.
>>
>>169294334
I've switched recently to JP and pretty much dropped global since I've pulled both SS4s, VB and Rose.
>WT got delayed again
Why is global so shit?
>>
>>169294949
>Dump this garbage game and pick up this other garbage game instead

???
>>
>>169294949
I mean I specifically cited the worst event in the game as an example.
>>169294991
That's fantastic I am proud of you anon those are great cards. I got SS4 Vegeta myself.
>>
File: 300353.png (1MB, 1280x824px) Image search: [Google]
300353.png
1MB, 1280x824px
Can I talk about Starlight Stage here too since no one cares if a game has its own general?

Is anyone doing the current event? I think Aiko is pretty cute, too bad Mio is garbage.
>>
>>169295153
>>169294991
Seriously, please go back to your general

You're only shitting this one
>>
>>169295017
You may think it's garbage but at least it has fun gameplay and decent summoning curremcy sources.
>>
>>169295268
I see your point anon, but the dragon Ball general is actually not a dragon ball general. It's an excuse to talk about the new anime and only Xenoverse 2. You can't even talk about the newly released Fusions.
>>
>>169295449
>I see your point anon, but the dragon Ball general is actually not a dragon ball general.

Literally no one gives a flying fuck about your general drama. Keep your problems and complaints about that general there and take it to them instead of shitting up unrelated generals.
>>
>>169295531
>can't talk about mobage in a mobage general
now you're just being retarded
>>
>>169295531
But it's fine to discuss FEh becauuuuse?
>>
File: 1447795310788.jpg (58KB, 600x999px) Image search: [Google]
1447795310788.jpg
58KB, 600x999px
>>169295268
>Start rhythm mobage
>Remember I'm bad at rhythm games, and don't really care enough to try to git good at them
>Drop rhythm mobage
>Repeat

Cute art, though.
>>
File: SakaideMari.png (392KB, 700x378px) Image search: [Google]
SakaideMari.png
392KB, 700x378px
New girl's name and VA was posted to BGHS twitter instead of doing an introductory video like they did last year. Hopefully that changes for Chapter 2.

Name: Sakaide Mari (さかいで まり) 酒出 茉梨
VA: Senbongi Sayaka 千本木 彩花 (せんぼんぎ さやか)

Different from Evina's VA and not Mana's older sister either.
>>
When will DC make its own general? We can do it. We can finally discuss DC all day long
>>
>>169295946
There is no general for discussing dokkan, stop making up bullshit just because you don't like the game. The dragonball general is mainly for XV discussion and maybe one or two people posting fusions.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170221-180420.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170221-180420.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>169296151
Would be deader then here 100%.

Also what's a good team for that fairy 5* descend in scooters, wiped twice on it because nobody had fucking dark attack multiplayer and I'm wondering what you need to carry it.
>>
>>169296480
You can only discuss /mbgg/ apporoved games here
>>
>>169296151
There hasnt been a DC post in 11 hours.
Likely that its a small concentrated group of players in a timezone
>>
>>169296602
Loli Eve? Skin when
>>
>>169296602
This pose bothers me

What kind of person would stand like this with their hips leaning forward? It must be really uncomfortable.

Cute girl though
>>
>>169296861
It really isn't. You must either be fat or not very flexible to think so.
>>
>>169296861
She's wafting her pheromones in the direction of potential mates
>>
>>169296480
Does Dokkan not count as a niche game without a general?
>>
>>169296960
No because it has its own general, one you have to go back to
>>
How do you buy crystal in DC? I have some money from Google Reward that's about to expire.
>>
>>169296956
>Thrusting her hips towards potential mates

Down and ready to breed
>>
>>169297003
I don't play I was just asking.
>>
>>169296960
It does, the dude is just being super autistic about it.
>>
>>169297003
>no mention of dokkan in the op
>not a single post about dokkan in the last two threads
Why would that place be any better to discuss the game?
>>
>>169297294
Yeah, just like granblue and PAD count as games that can be discussed here.

They're mobages so they belong here too.
>>
So can there be a /pmbgg/ for popular games since this is only for niche ones?
>>
>>169297414
You're comparing two different things, retard. What you're basically saying is Shadowverse should be discussed in the Granblue general since it's the same shit, and Divine Gate (which no one plays) should be discussed in the PAD general.

>>169297572
But whatever shit game the dude is crying about isn't a popular game anyways.
>>
>>169297078
Go to soul market from the night life screen
On the first tab you should probably buy the top right package which costs something like 8 dollars, it gives 20k~ gems split over the following month
>>
>>169297796
I see you have reading problems. I don't even know the name of the shit game the guy wants to post about.
>>
>>169297772
Oh, so it's okay to buy this in dollars?
>>
>>169297883
>I have no place in this argument but I just joined in to shitpost

That's even worse
>>
>This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose /vg/ generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general.
>>
>>169257950
I hope they will fuck it up
>>
>>169297962
And you do? Let the little faggot post about his game and when everyone ignores his 1-2 posts he'll realize that no one cares about it here either instead of shit posting about it for hundreds of posts.
>>
>>169297942
ye
>>
>>169296602
Fairy is just race against time, use some blind healer and strong nukes.You can try my Nobunaga i just put up
>>
ARE WE HYPED FOR SINoALICE or WHAT.
>>
Anyone tried out that granblue fantasy type game from nutaku? It's not bad.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170224-181246.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170224-181246.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
The new chapter is actually pretty easy with the pof team (even if you don't add in the random others i put in there) since everything is well to magic. Only the golem King required me to switch in an ice unit
>>
Describe your perfect mobage but no matter what you describe it will always have a 5*/SSR pull rate of 1% forever no matter what. No step ups, no rate ups, no focus banners. Would you still play it?
>>
>>169299336
I literally want Granblue but not Granblue and for it to be popular.

Having rare SSR's that only a few can get is part of the fun.
>>
File: 60343248_p0.jpg (402KB, 784x1109px) Image search: [Google]
60343248_p0.jpg
402KB, 784x1109px
>>169295769
I'm not completely confident that we're getting her as a class member due to the time gap, so maybe that's why she gets just the tweet instead of the full video intro.

Not that the time thing totally rules it out, either. I mean, Fulan seems to have already had some sort of time travel device last Valentine's event, she could have refined it enough to bring someone back from their childhood.

Or maybe even their own kid selves, though that seems like it would create some major problems.
>>
>>169299336
Does it have any way of rerolling somewhat efficiently or obtaining at least one SSR choice ticket?
>>
>>169299672
That's up to you you're the one describing it.
>>
>>169299256
>new chapter
Hopefully Dracorin farming will bring my Mutoh team to nice Luck levels reasonably quick, so that Mutoh farming becomes much more efficient. Being stuck in CH34 for over half a year is fucking annoying. I suppose if Dracorin farming remains a thing, farming to Mutoh to completion through Mutoh kills won't be necassary anymore though.

I'm also jelly of anyone owning Eternity Hourglasses.
>>
>>169299814
I would play if either of those options I mentioned were included. I gotta have some way of obtaining a cute grill.
>>
>>169299336
the frequency of currency gain kinda directly counteracts the pull rates so you're gonna need to give that context too

you could be allowed to pull 100 times in a go with 0.1% rates and it might as well be equal to 10 times with 1%
>>
>>169299137
The music and artwork seem pretty high quality
Too bad the PV doesnt show any gameplay
>>
I want to gather what people are looking forward to for this year.

Please name your most hyped unreleased game.
>>
>>169301304
>being hyped for a game
>ever
surefire way to be disappointed
>>
File: 6441CN.jpg (124KB, 600x840px) Image search: [Google]
6441CN.jpg
124KB, 600x840px
lesbo ford
>>
>>169301304
that Bigball game Epic7 or something
that Cygames' FE clone to wake Nintendo the fuck up
death
>>
>>169301703
>that Cygames' FE clone to wake Nintendo the fuck up
Nani?
>>
>>169301703
Epic7 looks really great I can't wait to see what major flaws it has.
>>
>>169301727
https://sevensstory.jp/
>>
>>169220283
Unison League is a nice granblue clone
>>
>>169301763
maybe the combat gameplay could end up being 5-minutes-in-RPG-maker-tier depth?
>>
>>169301808
>that cartoon tier design.
I'll still try it though.
>>
>>169299043
Nah needed co-op since more points then justice girl amd nobody wants me in the 8* one. Speaking of is the zoo girl kindergarten healer after the 5* old man one or somewhere else? I need to just make these stupid things at this point so I can get thise gravities.
>>
>>169301970
Yeah, you need to beat old man to unlock fire and dark healers
>>
>>169301727
>>169301808
>© WithEntertainment, Inc.

Where's the cygames?
>>
Any fix for the AG PC version constantly getting stuck at a black screen or is this my sign to drop the game?
>>
>>169302273
it's Cygames' subsidiary.
but I always just call it Cygames.
>>
>>169300201

What's your mutoh team looking like?
>>
>>169299605
Maybe she'll come back as a teacher? But that wouldn't be another girl to head-pat. Also assuming something happened to her, which is why she's not around.

Fulan is always working on a time machine around Valentine's. I wonder why that is. At least someone is reading the translations
>>
>>169300201
Why not just luck farm mutoh with the dracorin method and advance chapters already?
>>
File: Mutoh squad.png (912KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Mutoh squad.png
912KB, 720x1280px
>>169302962
This running 5 HDZ and a Kiss Bottle on Schweiz. Almost perfect by now, as far as the magic option goes. Mizell^ would make a good sub for Peyrna, but fuck getting Bahamut Fangs. Was lucky enough to grab Senala while she was there and somehow managed to get the Leviathan Fangs as well. This team has pretty much a 100% chance to oneshot her from about 820k HP, if the opportunity for a triple pincer arises. Still feels like quite the chore though...

>>169304474
Will probably do so if Luck Runners remain permanent. My Mutoh is only sitting at ~ 46%SB though so far, so I'll probably at least run her SB into the 90s.
>>
File: 1487937295.jpg (100KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
1487937295.jpg
100KB, 660x660px
>>
Can I auto Terra Battle all the time?
>>
>>169304819
Yeah if you can find the auto button
>>
http://imgur.com/a/w16XE
What's the column to the right with glasses boy and jupiter for?
>>
>>169304819
maybe with macros, but they dont quite seem to work for me, it's always delaying the motions and dropping characters
>>
>>169305158
Recommended supports probably
>>
File: Screenshot_20170224-134227.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170224-134227.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
Feels good man, traded in 5 four stars
>>
>>169301881
It seems to be 7k tier. 3 gear slots that have sockets and three actives with class resources.

It might have a lot of passives, but they'll probably be resistances to status effects
>>
>>169301274
>>The music and artwork seem pretty high quality
That shit's a diamond dozen, if that's the only thing that wows then avoid immediately
>>
File: Screenshot_20170224-140640.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170224-140640.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>Monthly ticket
This happened with my last ticket too with getting doggo woth getting the newer units. Honestly wish it was the ff15 homo though for esports.
>>
>>169307172
I'll keep an eye on it but its SquareEnix so im not expecting much
>>
>>169307993
Too bad they locked esports guy behind reincarnation which is like $80 per roll for only a 1/9 chance of getting him
>>
>>169287649
Give him a break, that old scooter can't last long with all those jumps and descends.
>>
>>169281402
The Evovice seems nice, but logistically, I'm wondering if it's ever worth doing a 10-roll considering you're using an extra 20 cubes to get the same number of units you would if you just did 10 dailies.
Even if you factor in that you can technically only get 7 dailies in for an exclusive gacha, that's still 14 cubes you're saving on if you just do 3 singles on top of it.
>>
>>169306108
Curious, does the mileage reset when there's a new child rate up/ever?
>>
>>169309135
Oh right forgot he was locked, well shit. At least I can her a free plus if I ever get strong enough for ch.8 hard.
>>
>>169306108
I dont think ive seen mine reset yet
>>
>chain chronicle and star ocean don't work on emus
fuck everything
>>
>>169310305
i usuaully do daily for that reason but the evovice is a very rare item along the lines of the raccoon king as far as i can tell and it saves a ton of time waiting for certain rotations and stamina along with beating rng for drops to evolve. also atm it looks like the water banner unit can not be evolved because its materials are not in the game yet but with the evovice you can do it right now
>>
>>169310752
>not having a phone in 2017
>>
>>169310932
There's a number of units that can't be evolved right now, like I can't even buy the stages with keys for Nobunaga and I really want her evolved. I'm really waffling for the evocite alone since none of the girls are cute.
>>
Puzzle and Dragons doesn't have an English version?
EH?
>>
>>169311396
Some people don't have high-end phones that run games well. Like me. So I bought a tablet since it was cheaper than upgrading my phone.
>>
>>169312078
Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>169311481
Hey, Ibaraki Doji is super cute.
>>
File: SKIN0167_chr.png (405KB, 384x712px) Image search: [Google]
SKIN0167_chr.png
405KB, 384x712px
>>
>>169312394
Yes he is, why do you ask?
>>
>>169312749
>>169312394
???
It's not in the Android play store.
>>
>>169312840
Why are you asking us?
/padg/ exists, it could use a dumb question before it gets bumped off the board
>>
>>169312840
If only there was a pastebin that could help you..

Too bad you don't know how to read.
>>
>>169311481
well the gacha says part one or something to imply theres going to possibly be another part of the limited set at the end of march. if youre in no rush i think the devs on facebook page said they are going to keep adding more bosses available for key dungeon runs but its probably going to go slowly
>>
>easily defeat first stage of pve adventure
>lose in second
Krosmaga has quite a big difficulty spike there
>>
>>169313463
>expecting to beat endgame content as a beginner
go back to granblue
>>
>>169313618
Do you ever get tired of shitposting? Is it fun to shit up dead generals like this one?
>>
Took them forever to voice the phrases from schoolwork dailies but some of these are great.
>>
>>169313748
this general has complete shit taste in mobile games, just tried that Terra Battle game, literal trash. "oh my goodness! animes!!! 5/5 stars then!"
it's like all they do is make something anime themed and you'll play it no matter how shit it is.
>>
Anyone playing Crash Fever?
>>
>>169287649

I'm glad they give out more sleeping buddahs because we really need them.
>>
>>169306108
Is it just me or is fish girls leader skill really good?
>>
>>169314292
DAE common opinion?
>>
File: 5751935.png (191KB, 992x994px) Image search: [Google]
5751935.png
191KB, 992x994px
>>169314154
You're being too obvious now, anon.
There's always the option of just, you know, leaving.
>>
>>169314579
Poor guy has nothing else to do in his life so he comes to places where he hates everyone to shitpost. I bet that makes him feel better about his sad empty life.
>>
>>169314162
i still have on my phone but i prefer astral stairway. crash is stil fun to play though
>>
>>169314579
>"o-oh shit he's right..."
>"uh n-nice b-bait, anon.."

alright, recommend one title from OP's list for me to try that isn't a turd with KAWAII ANIME DESU slapped on it. just one and i'll take back what i said.
>>
Remember to report and ignore instead of replying to it
>>
>>169314929
can't handle actual discussion of the quality of the games you are talking about in this general so you have to get the posts deleted to keep your safe space? come on, one game recommendation, you can do it!
>>
File: SKIN0153_chr.png (1MB, 698x880px) Image search: [Google]
SKIN0153_chr.png
1MB, 698x880px
>>169312735
>>
>>169314162
I couldn't reroll a Miku after 30-something attempts, and the beginner's guides I found seemed somewhat dated, so I concluded that it simply wasn't meant to be.
Shame, since Co-op seemed like it was fun.
>>
What kind of things would you like to see added to shironeko? I think some kind of raid system might be fun
>>
Is there a guide to rerolling in Krosmaga?
>>
>>169316062
yeah I'm doing online co op right now, It seems mad fun.

Also music is 10/10.
>>
File: bb3d24cb5e66e0d092a750eb7200ce48.jpg (469KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bb3d24cb5e66e0d092a750eb7200ce48.jpg
469KB, 1920x1200px
>Playing tagatame and having no issues mastering jobs while anniv half AP/Double drops are on
>mfw trying to take several characters to job 11 without 2x or half AP

Holy shit this is painful. Time to slow the fuck down.
>>
>>169292156
>not worth it
May just be me, but is anyone else dying for 6* units in general? Even the common stuff still has use. Or are the 6*s you can get include base 6*s?
>>
>>169318861
Wow, that typo. Base 5*.

In other news, 65 runs of the easiest descend to get all the stacks. 34 on the next difficulty.
>>
>>169263136
>7* units
>Buncha gook speak for each skill
Gonna have to do more baiting, that girl is pretty cute though.
>>
>>169319014
>6200 points non-host 1* justice girl
>For double sleeping buddhas you need to do 162 runs
Just fuck my shit up.
>>
>>169319014
>>169318861

Most 5* dupes can actually be useful but I'm at the point where I need specific units.

>>169319014
>65 runs of the easiest descend to get all the stacks

Scary I rather run something that also gives me a useful descend unit.
>>
>frey goes 5 turns with no crit procs
>>
>>169316393
Not yet
>>
>>169263136
Seems pretty nice so far

Mind sharing some basic knowledge about what a beginner should be doing, or some resource links?
>>
I finally got a dupe jupiter indc. But fish lady is a better tank than hades right?
>>
>>169321182
That's fine, I dropped it after a few games. The aesthetic is great, but a lot of the systems work in ways I don't like. I'm also confused by people comparing the gameplay to HS/SV.
>>
>>169323025
I saw the video someone posted two days ago or something and it looked more like duelyst.
>>
>>169323467
It's a little closer to Duelyst/Cards and Castles, but the easiest way to describe it is by its similarities to PvZ.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U_pRknEpDE
>dat HP at the end

Jesus I thought it was limited to 200%?
>>
>Crusaders Quest
>event
>"Click the banner for more details"
>clicking the banner gives even less details
>>
>>169193317
Which server should I pick for this chink gun colle game?
>>
>>169327114
The open one or most recent one, it doesnt matter much
>>
File: SKIN0115_chr.png (617KB, 517x668px) Image search: [Google]
SKIN0115_chr.png
617KB, 517x668px
loli
>>
>>169328045
what game
>>
>>169327167
Are you guys on bilibili or the original dev?
>>
>>169328841
I'm personally on ppgame but the wikis outline the pros and cons of being on ppgame and being on bili.
>>
Shironeko MC finally become Kirito.
>>
>>169328914
I don't find any major difference beside billing method.
>>
WTF happened to the overly hyped Ragnarok Online mobage that was hyping around last year?
>>
File: firefox_2017-02-25_08-47-24.png (211KB, 267x267px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-02-25_08-47-24.png
211KB, 267x267px
>>169331212
>Overly Hyped.
It wasn't
Also, open beta starts March 7th.
Also, China.
>>
>>169331686
oh, anyways link please anon wanted to play it though
>>
>>169324287
Looks like if your HP is below 200%, the heal is activated for all. That's why there's that cut-health nuke from Battle Cats collab on his team.
>>
>>169331827
http://ro.xd.com/
Conflicting sources say March 7th or March 1st.
>>
>>169331686
What it isn't out?

Why is it in qopapp I tried to play it today.

Not the same Anon either.
>>
>>169332841
Because that's the pre-release test version. The servers are separate from official.
>>
>>169325080
Anyway, does anybody know how to get the valentine skin that isn't the Propose Roland one bought in shop?
>>
File: 0kc8lcb.png (447KB, 756x895px) Image search: [Google]
0kc8lcb.png
447KB, 756x895px
>>
>>169294718
Is it possible for you to extract and upload the apk please?
>>
>look up raramagi since i don't know anything about it
>leddit guide says it's relatively p2w
true or false?
>>
>>169337942
>p2w
theres no pvp though
>>
>>169337942
Dailies give you almost half of a roll so you can get 10 roll in a month or so of just logging in and doing daily stuff which takes less than minutes.

>P2W
In rankings? Sorta as there's a stamina limit so those who have a ton of crystals could spam it compared to those without.

Besides it it's mainly just gitgud.
>>
>>169337942
Not even remotely.

The only advantage to whaling at this point would be to get dupe crystals for limit breaking, which is slower because they're all character specific.

But that's hardly necessary at this point, and over time they should pile up anyway from 4* dupes, assuming they keep giving a bunch of gems to roll with.
>>
>>169337942
It's p2w if you care about the high score rankings during those events. Someone who has all the characters at LB0 will never be able to pull of the insane damage an LB4 character can do, because a single limit break for a 5* can give over 150 attack each. A 5* level 100 Tsubasa can nuke for over 50k damage neutrally if that should give an example.
>>
>raramagi is wrightflyer
oh no wonder it's considered p2w. pass
>>
Who has the best "nuke the fuck out of everyone" Drive in DC?
>>
>>169341105
Frey hits everyone and does more damaged if they're debuffed
>>
I thought the definition of p2w isn't 'you can't compete against whales', just 'you can't clear this end-game stage without burning money'.
>>
>>169341556
My definition of p2w is not being able to get good characters without paying.
>>
>>169341556
Thats my definition of P2W

I dont give a fuck about competing with whales but if I cant clear shit and get my nice things as a F2P then we're going to have issues
>>
>>169341638
thats stupid
>>
>>169341556
It varies by the person using it.

To some it means free can't compete with IAP.
To some it means you hit a point where you have to IAP to continue.
To some it just means that IAP gets benefits over free, which covers all mobage.
>>
File: illust3.png (982KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
illust3.png
982KB, 720x1280px
!
>>
>>169319204
Most of the 7* units are just evolved 6*, unless it's a Collab, then it's like PAD and it has extra shitty rates with a OP 7-8*.
>>
>>169322021
Pretty much same shit as PAD, you just play through the normal missions, get stones, roll, once your team is good enough you can start playing descends, and eventually you get souls (which are like hypermaxing from PAD). Some descends can be tricky because you need specific abilities or specific comps to beat it.
>>
Anyone get something from the Flora ticket today?
I feel like saving mine but there's probably no need to delay the dupe crystal.
>>
>>169346429
is it a guarantee? maybe i'll reinstalll
>>
>>169341105
Hestia with Dinashi's damage buff hits for 10-12k against end-game PvP teams
>>
>>169346638
Did I call it a 4-star Flora ticket?
>>
Does anyone have a tier list for units in alchememe?
>>
>>169347906
since zain and autima aren't in gacha go for a setsuna account
>>
>>169347906
Reroll: Setsuna
Ticket: Zain

There you're set, have fun
>>
>>169348053
Where do you get tickets and which banner has Setsuna?
>>
>>169348127
Ticket for zain costs $1 and you get a bunch of other shit in it. Setsuna should be in every gacha but if she's not on banner then no rate-up
>>
>>169348127
>Where do you get tickets

$hill those dollars if you're willing to spend one for a pick ticket among other shit. Offering five more to your jew overlords will give you a ticket that includes Zain and Autima, the units that make the game infinitely easier.

Time to pay up goy
>>
File: 006.jpg (692KB, 1125x2000px) Image search: [Google]
006.jpg
692KB, 1125x2000px
>browse around mobage news
>see this
Might be cool just for the guaranteed 5* in 10+1
>inb4 only base 6*s are worth it
>>
>>169348253
Spoilers Zain isnt in the dollar one and neither are collab units.
You have to pay up for the expensive one or go home.
>>
I want a new mobage with lolis in it. I am a degenerate.
>>
>>169348970
Me too
>>
>>169348970
Lewd lolis or cute lolis?
>>
anyone know how girl tribe is doing download # wise?
>>
>>169349053
Both.
>>
>>169349135
>>169349135

Loli
>>
>>169349140
new thread
>>
>>169349167
>>169349168
Well shit
>>
>>169349168
>>169349167
Wow this hasnt happen in a long while.
>>
File: 61099387.jpg (201KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
61099387.jpg
201KB, 700x900px
>>169349135
Use this one I guess, I think it was 1 (one) whole second earlier.
>>
>>169349353
Yeah, so little people bother with the new thread that its rare for two people to coincide like that.

I personally just make it at limit because I hate tabbing in and seeing we're at page 10 with no one making it so I have to rush to get shit ready
>>
>All three threads are on page 9

Sasuga /mbgg/
Thread posts: 753
Thread images: 113

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.