[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

path of exile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 755
Thread images: 84

ded game edition

2.6 : nothing

last >>169003012
>>
Is edging myself while playing with one hand ethical gameplay?
>>
Manifesto any minute now.
>>
third for unethical builds
>>
File: chuckster.jpg (88KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chuckster.jpg
88KB, 1920x1080px
>Enjoy the challenge of Hardcore
>Suck at the game too much to play it
I love taking my self-made memebuilds through the game, but probably only 1/4 of my characters make it to maps in one piece. Hell, the furthest I've ever made it in an HC league was level 85, and I've been playing semi-regularly for 4 years. Should I buckle down and keep going on LHC, or give up and become a SC player?
>>
>>169123774
kicking a ball is not soccer any more than american handegg is

you cant derive any of the arbitrary rules from "just kick the ball". because they are man made with no relation to anything mystical about the concept of kicking a ball itself

im asking is:

if you think ethics are real, show me a SINGLE little empirically observable phenomena that backs it up
>>
File: ethicly unethical.png (78KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
ethicly unethical.png
78KB, 412x351px
>Its unethical to play PoE

guys what do i do
>>
>>169123893
Was there another normie shooting?
>>
>>169124476
Its unethical to play games meant for little children when you are old enough to use this website
>>
>>169124307
I'm exactly the same and have only ever killed regular Atziri.
I despise the constant increase required in clear speed, all the blade skills and always rely on the same skills, lightning arrow, cyclone, IB, fireball mainly.

I feel like when reaching 85-90 in the first week of a league I had enough, usually get enough currency to do something stupid like an assassin build, then quit.

I dont like to see what the game has become at high level with millions dps dots builds or stupid shit like cyclone discharge clearing every pack instantly.
>>
File: 1418222027113.png (12KB, 409x476px) Image search: [Google]
1418222027113.png
12KB, 409x476px
>3.8 GPA
>mid term exam tomorrow
>haven't studied one little bit for it
>been shitposting here and grinding maps instead

I want to die
>>
File: 1487543724153.jpg (838KB, 1000x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1487543724153.jpg
838KB, 1000x1181px
>>169013451
>FREE
>>169025510
>free
>>169043037
>free
>>169058561
>free
>>169074003
>FREE
>>169077883
>free
>>169082910
>free
>>169099197
>free
>>169110671
>free
>>169112752
>free
>>169120718
>free
>>169122396
>free
>>169123397
>free
>>
>>169124982
i a-free-ciate you
>>
>>169123004
They might be excluded just from picking the "wrong" class, the "wrong" ascendancy, the "wrong" skill, and so on. They might be excluded because they cannot afford build-enabling items, Vinktar being an obvious example but only one of many.

The point is that some skills, mechanics, or builds scale exponentially instead of linearly, or are "game breaking" well beyond their original design. This is obviously an issue game balance wise, if you can acknowledge that, you can acknowledge the issue of actively condoning their use, which has a practical impact on the economy since the meta dictates the economy.

And we're back at point A, which is one of personal morals. To say "I will continue to use this gamebreaking mechanic as long as it's not patched or fixed" is to perpetuate the mindset of putting others down so long as it furthers your personal advancement. Thus, unethical behavior.

It's a multiplayer game, not a solo offline one. Your actions have consequences the moment you participate in an economy, interact with other players in any form in-game, or even speak about your build in a public platform.
>>
>>169124307
That's a decision only you should make, do you want use to hold your dick when you take a piss? No one is instantly good at PoE, it takes time and dedication, if that's not for you then play shitcore or D3.
>>
ummm first of all i was instantly good at poe
>>
Example of an ethical build:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnT_Oqw76l4&feature=youtu.be
>>
m-me too
>>
show me your demis then
>>
File: 1475760202640.jpg (39KB, 360x334px) Image search: [Google]
1475760202640.jpg
39KB, 360x334px
>>
>>169125152
>>169125152

What determines what a player picks? Knowlegde of the game? Skill?
What determines hwo much currency can a player make? Luck? Knowledge of the game? Skill?

You are trying to imply that there is some kind of innate privilege in being able to get rich in 2 weeks. And this is where you are mistaken; other than the privilege itself of being able to spend time playing video games (which all people who play them have), it all comes down to rng and knowledge of the game. 2 things equally accesible to everyone.

You yourself said the game should reward you for being good at it before.

Your weak argument about the meta being enablist applies to all online games every, good players get ahead, bad ones less so. But any bad player can become good if he choses and has the patience to (unless p2w is involved, and in this case its not)
>>
File: 1483231480548.png (228KB, 358x408px) Image search: [Google]
1483231480548.png
228KB, 358x408px
>mfw poopsocking autists living in their mom's basement and who have never contributed anything positive to society try to argue about ethics on a mongolian horse breeding village
>>
Reminder that this woman is NOTHING MORE than an overly talkative Onahole, and that being pierced by Malachai was her one true proper purpose.
she only lived to be penetrated, and it's what she died doing.
>>
i hate when mom forces the ''contribute to society'' meme in her argument.
>>
>>169125961
post youre contributions to society

here's mine:

*unzips*
>>
>>169126065
yeah, more like "contribute to the growing pockets of your capitalist overlord oppressors" am I right?
>>
>>169125701
That's honestly not too bad for a brick.
>>
I died on normal melicai ;_;

I think if i took three health potions in instead of 2 i would have lived.

I'll never be good at this game.
>>
Is using PoB unethical since it allows me gain unfair advantage over those who dont even have Path of Exile?
>>
>>169126456
Why play hc before you git gud?
>>
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO rate my build pl0x

http://poeplanner.com/AAUAANklAABqTwSb7Irkr2xo8sWKfLs62AGRLdI9D6-nHM4rUA3N_lTE9iftgIp2K_dNxq4MXxjXU6X9MGoEaqUGDtR8CfZyqfcyfNnqGFHmtC8hNEE_d1M7O57FGS7ZYYVS6wk5Dvjru-2Rzjwtg8y3Pv4K8kU64aZXMZ5N49i9NZJBh_nogsco-pitga-40No6sQVXDdIhns3ynG6X974UcQ48LKdKxPauOlKGYGFS705eE0CgIWAshVoaNugaVWEhZKMB3ITZtfJuqmSEBqD5vVW1wQRfP_GsKS4AAAAAAA==
>>
>>169126614
I'm not playing hc.
>>
how do I make a good build
>>
>>169126702
shit/10
>>
Is this game still super intricate when it comes to best gear?

when it was still new the top streamers were picking items that were like white quality items with certain gem socks with little or no stats on them I think, it's been too long, vs stuff with stats
>>
>>169126948
its a bit more intricate than your average d2-like arpg, but thats not saying much
>>
>>169126702

While i find your build HIGHLY ethical, i don't believe you would be able to progress much with it.
>>
File: 1487709609314.jpg (162KB, 858x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1487709609314.jpg
162KB, 858x1000px
you guys are just gonna meme "ethical" into meaning shit builds arent you
>>
>>169126948
no once you cut all the chaff its pretty simple

generally it comes down to good rares and a few uniques

the intricacy comes when you need to actually buy the items
>>
>>169125735
There should be 2 main determining factors in player success: player skill and player wealth.

Bad players who somehow become rich through dumb luck or RMTing, should afford powerful, expensive builds and succeed to an extent. If they do not RMT or happen to be extremely lucky, it should take them a long time to achieve the same point as better players.

Good players should be successful either because they can scale a weaker build intelligently, or possess the trading skill to snowball their economical advantage.

So far, so good. Now, what happens when even good players with a good knowledge of the game understand from the start a certain combination of skills or mechanics is going to hit a wall very early and no amount of currency fixes it? Build diversity becomes an illusion.

The crux of the issue is not so much that bad or poor players/traders are exempt from accessing the more powerful, gamebreaking builds in a timely manner. It is that some builds are quite literally incapable of reaching the level of power others do, even with massive currency injected into them, because skills share the same design space. This is the same Fireball/IcE Spear/CoC issue. If the game content is to be balanced in a way that only a handful of builds can succeed, then build diversity as a whole goes down the shitter.

The consequences of supporting unethical scaling and mechanics are multiple and far reaching, beyond even just the overall balance of skills and builds. It also affects current and upcoming uniques, it doesn't take an expert to know that something is going to be either broken and vendor trash simply because of the existence of unbalanceable, unethical, cancerous mechanics.

You're trying to defend this from a player skill angle, when player skill is becoming less and less of a factor. Or is hitting Vinktar and instantly leeching back 10k ES a skill now?
>>
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1837150
Manifesto
>>
if you can make a build that takes skill out of the equation then its a good build
>>
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1837149
the REAL manifesto
>>
>>169127775
>Over 100 unique items have been rebalanced, with a focus on improving underused uniques that didn't have a strong role in the game. We've tried to make sure that all uniques either have a positive impact on leveling characters, act as a good item to wield when first entering maps, or have a defined role for end-game characters. We've got more changes coming in future, but we've managed to make changes to a significant number of older uniques.
nice
>>
>Some unique items that converted elemental damage to other elemental damage types have had their conversion values lowered, to increase the opportunity cost of total element-to-element conversion. Converting spells to other damage types was so easy with Pyre and Call of the Brotherhood that it compromised elemental identity for many skills.

>nerfing cold skills
>>
>Mana has been added behind Mind over Matter, allowing for those builds to be better than ever before.
>>
>Leech effects in the Shadow area of the tree now leech from all attack damage, not just physical attack damage.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK
BLADE FLURRY?????
nerfed?
NERFED????
NEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRFFFFFFFEDDDDDDDD!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
no.
NO.
NO!
NO!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NONOONONONONONONONO
NO.
no.....
n-no....

this isn't happening..... no... geeh..... grrreh.... grrrrr......
gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
grr.... heehhhh... grrrarrr... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAAAAaaaahhhhh.....

grgrggrrrRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOO PLEASE NO PLSNO PLS PLS NOOOOOO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS CANT HAPPPENNNIIIIIIIIIINNNGGGGGGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY GOD, WHY GOD, WHY GODDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CALL AND AMBULANCEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!'

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEeeeeeehhhh...................... ehhhhheeeeEEEAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa....

haaaaa.... heeeeeeeeeeehhh..................*pant* aaaahhhhh.......... aaaaaaaaaahhhh.... aaaaaa..............

ggrrRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOO NONONONOON UWHYWHYWHYWHY WHY WHY NONONONONONO WHY HAS GOD FORESAKEN US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWHHHHYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARARARRARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaa......

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOONOOO NO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>169128049
>Pyre nerfed
Well there goes my league starting build out the window
>>
File: 1441161666412.jpg (194KB, 787x783px) Image search: [Google]
1441161666412.jpg
194KB, 787x783px
>>169128156
>>
>Master of Force, the physical cluster in the Scion area and Ash, Frost and Storm, the elemental cluster in the Scion area now grant a small value of reduced reflect damage taken of their type.
Nice, AFS is now a literal +2% max res cluster
>>
>All Threshold Jewels now require 40 of their chosen attribute to be available in the area, and no longer require it to be allocated.

The allocation bit is actually a pretty big deal, at least for some intelligence spots.
>>
Some unique items that converted elemental damage to other elemental damage types have had their conversion values lowered, to increase the opportunity cost of total element-to-element conversion. Converting spells to other damage types was so easy with Pyre and Call of the Brotherhood that it compromised elemental identity for many skills.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
>>169127597

>It is that some builds are quite literally incapable of reaching the level of power others do, even with massive currency injected into them, because skills share the same design space.

Bad game design is not a players fault. There is a correct way play arpgs: kill as much shit as quickly as possible. Any other way to play them is RP.

If skill is not a factor in being able to determine how to build well or not, then what is? Wealth? You yourself admitted wealth is only subordinate to skill.

You believe that some other build having higher numbers than yours makes it unethical because of your own inferiority complex, as i said before.

If your build does all you want it do, why do you care if some other build is better? If it doesn't, it means you dont understand mechanics and/or are bad at making currency so that you are clueless about the game.

You need to stop projecting your inadequacies in this game and blaming it on wealth, bad gems, meta mechanics, etc; and accept that pretending every build should be equal is your own personal form of roleplay to justify your build choices.
>>
File: 1486464809605.jpg (122KB, 524x469px) Image search: [Google]
1486464809605.jpg
122KB, 524x469px
>All staves have had their block values increased. Previously, staves granted either 12% block chance or 18% block chance. They now grant 18% and 20% respectively.
>>
JESUS CHRIST YOU GUYS LITERALLY WHAT THE FUCK DO I BUILD NOW
HOLY SHIT
OH FUCK

GOD DAMNIT WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO
>>
glacial hammer melee splash meme might be coming true
>>
inquisitor infernal blow finally fun
>>
>>169128773
>Bad game design is not a players fault.
No, but condoning it is unethical. I tire of repeating myself. You're intent on avoiding the main point and trying to shift the topic to one of personal player skill, rather than one of global balance where one's skill has a chance to actually become meaningful.

It's really not about some builds being better than others, it's about some build limiting the design scope of others. Power variation is healthy as long as it reflects player skill or wealth variation.

Until you can understand your condoning of gamebreaking mechanics has negative consequences over others, either directly through the economy or indirectly through admission to GGG you're fine with the status quo, then arguing with you is pointless.
>>
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Callinellus_Malleus
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Brine_Crown

+ tidebreaker

rate my build
>>
All sources of "Increased Radius of Area Skills" have been replaced with an increase to area. This means that rather than the area of the skill increasing exponentially as the player invests in the modifier to area scale, the radius gained per point of the stat will be lower and lower as heavy investment occurs, similar to diminishing returns. Many old radius increases that have been changed to area increases provide a higher numeric value to compensate for this change. The goal of this change is to make investing in the size of your area skills to be less exponentially rewarding the more you invest, so players don't feel like they need to gather every single point of area radius to reach their character's full potential.

As an example of how this change will work, the map mod that granted increased radius of boss skills previously granted 40% increased area of effect radius, but will now grant 100% increased area, which results in approximately the same increase to area.

As many lower level skills don't have as high a base area, they will now receive an additional flat bonus to radius at certain levels of the gem. An example of this is Blight, which gains +1 area radius every 5 levels of the gem.

All values of curse radius and aura radius were doubled when converted to curse or aura area size, to result in a similar change.

As another notable change, Melee Splash now gains significantly more increased area than it did increased radius as the gem levels, bringing it much closer to equivalent area skills.

THIS
CHANGES
EVERYTHING
>>
>>169129371
how's that
I don't see much here that affects it
>>
>>169129621
wait fuck tidebreaker is 2h
thought it was 1h
fuck
>>
>>169129749
>As another notable change, Melee Splash now gains significantly more increased area than it did increased radius as the gem levels, bringing it much closer to equivalent area skills.

Probably this.
>>
File: 1329128050003.jpg (247KB, 625x922px) Image search: [Google]
1329128050003.jpg
247KB, 625x922px
On a scale of 1 to 10, how badly was your planned build wrecked by those balance changes?
>>
>>169129718
>As another notable change, Melee Splash now gains significantly more increased area than it did increased radius as the gem levels, bringing it much closer to equivalent area skills.

It's happening! Rabbi Wilson clearly wants me to build a Vigilant Strike Juggernaut using Tidebreaker.
>>
File: 1429512047690.jpg (34KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1429512047690.jpg
34KB, 292x257px
>Vaal Discipline no longer grants any bonus energy shield.
Vaal Discipline no longer grants any bonus energy shield.

How will CI babies survive end game content without their life flask now
>>
>>169129931
dunno desu, they only nerfed vaal discipline in my build
>>
>>169130134
good idea

now shitcrows can't abuse it to get away with playing <100% ES builds
>>
>>169130134
by using regular discipline to round out their ES to a nice even 20k
>>
>>169130438
>he didn't already use both normal and vaal discipline
>>
VDiscipline is still retardedly strong given a large enough ES pool, it's hard to fear anything when your uninterruptable 5k ES recharge/sec has started, the loss of the extra buffer is a nice change though and goes a long way in bringing down ES builds to a more acceptable level
>>
>>169129931
1hand sword&shield bf poison gladi.BF nerfed but sword damage up and pathing seems better so i guess not so fucked.
>>
>>169130536
>He doesn't hire a Chinaman to follow him around with a Guardian running 11 auras and an Occultist running 6 curses.
>>
>waaaah one skill did too much damage with x item conversion
>waaaah another skill did too much damage with another x item conversion
>waaah one skill did too much damage with poison
>NERF EVERYTHING

why can't GGG just fucking balance those specific cancer builds instead of killing everything. this just keeps on happening every patch. removing double dipping altogether will yet again kill a billion builds that need it to do _viable_ damage, just to kill a couple of cancer builds.
>>
So when do we get the Tree Changes?
>>
File: 1475450314768.jpg (552KB, 1926x2104px) Image search: [Google]
1475450314768.jpg
552KB, 1926x2104px
Is blade vortex pathfinder still viable?
>>
>whoa all those changes are pretty good and a step in the direction
>better enter my whining bitch mode because it's never good enough
>>
>>169130536
>he doesnt use blightwell and soul strike to simply have constant instant CI regeneration
>doesnt alternatively use VP/GR to instantly leech his entire healthpool back in a single hit
>>
what percentage of builds was vortex
i doubt it was high
>>
>>169131203
wednesday the 1st, most l;ikely

>>169131215
how would anyone know without the values
>>
>>169123529
nice general OP, faggot
>>
File: 1487794280297.jpg (78KB, 750x709px) Image search: [Google]
1487794280297.jpg
78KB, 750x709px
>>169130134
ES IS GARBAGE

BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>169128725
>Call of the Brotherhood nerfed
That's just sad
>>
They have killed this game with the area change. No one wants to fucking kill one or two enemies at a time like 6 years ago.
>>
>>169131394
What's your IQ?
>>
>>169131312
those rings were used on other builds as well. the damage conversion has been OP forever. use hrimburn.
>>
>>169131478
>>
>>169131394
No one wants to fucking kill one or two enemies at a time when there's also ten times more enemies now*
>>
>>169131394
It's the same exact as before, except with diminishing returns once you enter Carcass Jack shitcore territory you stupid moron. Melee Splash was actually buffed
>>
name all of the builds you think you pyre and we'll add them up and compare to flameblast
>>
>>169131514
Try reading over the AOE changes again then.
>>
none of you know what vaal discipline was changed to and you can't stop hyperventilating
>>
>>169131529
Namelocking will never be viable, unless they let you hold down your mouse button and it automatically keeps targeting new mobs.
>>
>>169131608
?
It no longer grants extra es, nothing else needs a change, all the change is written right there
>>
you know that vaal discipline stops recharge delay right
so if you take away the es that is what it does
>>
>>169131529
>Melee Splash was actually buffed
for the 4th time in 5 patches.

you have no idea the ratio of the AoE changes so maybe keep your stupidity localized.
>>
>>169131312
Why would you play with cold damge if you could get FREE ignites?
And why does GGG think that colkd is now less shit because it became more expensive to convert it to fire? Fucking cold does nothing on normal monsters, because they die in one hit and it does nothing against bosses because they are freeze/chill resistant.
>>
>>169131529
It isn't though. They're rescaling things so they keep the same area as we have now, but removing the ability to scale past the base AoE in any meaningful way. Think about running EQ with no inc AoE gem or nodes. That's what you have to work with now.
>>
>>169131608
They said the ES buff was removed, not reduced.
Removed = Changed to 0

Or as I like to say "nothing". Maybe some of this will make it through your retardation.
>>
these vaal haste nerfs make no sense. it wasn't even that strong
>>
it was used by everyone and they don't want that
it will also slow down clear speeds a little
>>
>>169131608
Are you an idiot, anon?
>>
>>169131729
yep, still seems pretty fine on 10k ES build.

>>169131568
if only there were some gem that converted cold...to fire...
>>
>>169131825
THE COUNCIL HAS SPOKEN
>>
>>169131745
>You have no idea how good or bad it is so you should start being a whiny little bitch like me
impeccable logic, what builds struggles to scrounge AoE before, do you think it was skills with innate AoE scaling or Melee Splash? one was nerfed rightfully and the other was buffed rightfully, I don't see the issue here
>>
>>169131825
that's why it was on roughly half of builds yeah it sucked
>>
>take builds that don't dominate anything
>now add a new gem requirement
meanwhile in flameblast land
>>
>>169131897
>I don't see the issue here
i don't understand what you're saying. enjoy viper strike .
>>
>>169131758
Are you retarded?
>Many old radius increases that have been changed to area increases provide a higher numeric value to compensate for this change.
Point for point, the values are the exact same. All it means is that getting both Templar and Witch AoE clusters is less useful now which is GOOD and barely affects melee builds that only pathed to Templar in the first place, the change is obviously targeted to spellcasters rather than melee.
>>
the most likely scenario to me is that they overbuffed cold damage in 2.6 for attack builds and they're preemptively shitting with cold to fire conversion due to internal testing
>>
>>169130740
Also,that unique Renegade shield (Broken faith i think) seems perfect now that it got buffed,i just hope it drops easily.
>>
>>169132107
FB gets hurt by the AoE.if you have this serious of a problem with FB being meta you should quit now.
>>
>>169132258
>internal testing
no such thing at GGG
>>
>>169132275
>Unique Items
>Unique League-specific items
>Dropping easily
>>
>>169132107
Inquisitors lost 30% crit on their dagger implicit
>>
>>169132258
>most likely scenario
>>169132258
>internal testing

lol
>>
>>169132445
diamond flasssks
>>
>>169132160
Are you?

Each INDIVIDUAL increase is roughly the same but because of scaling multiple sources are worth less. Mark my words, any skill that needed AoE in the past is officially garbage. That's nearly every melee skill and most spells. Time for bow league.
>>
>>169132392
Well,this one also drops from their unique strongbox AND from the boss in Overgrown Shrine(or was it Ruins,the T15 one).
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12388328

IMPORTANT POLL

http://www.strawpoll.me/12388328
>>
>>169132107
Flameblast is done. No AoE FB feels like shit.
>>
>>169132258
hey, but ice's best feature was that it only took one item to make them a fire skill!

and then another 2-3 to convert it almost entirely to chaos

though really, shitting on their conversion will only make ice skills less attractive unless they're also planning to completely overhaul freeze/chill (and everything in the game being largely immune to them)
>>
>>169132623
>. Mark my words, any skill that needed AoE in the past is officially garbage.
>>169132623
>Time for bow league.

yyeah those dont use AoE ever.......
>>
screenshotting your post for three weeks from now
>>
>>169132623
>Mark my words, any skill that needed AoE in the past is officially garbage.
Melee skills don't path to both the Templar and Witch AoE clusters, you're fucking retarded. The hit is a significant nerf to spells, not EQ as in your example where the change should be negligible if a change at all if they increase the base AoE

flip off
>>
2.6 will be the same as 2.5 but with EK nova madness meta

SCREENSHOT THIS
>>
>>169132692
>Flameblast is done
sure man. word MARKED
>>
Could elemental ST work with ranger side of the tree buffs
>>
>>169132691

>75% sc

nice general poetards lmao
>>
>>169132731
Tjey shpuld just remove chill immunity from bosses and just have it be less effective on bosses like temp chains.That way you still get your bonuses from Hypo for example.
>>
>>169132871
keep makin shit up capt. expert
>>
Someone get an Iron Commander and a pair of those boots.
>>
File: Random Fucko-2.6.png (5KB, 461x106px) Image search: [Google]
Random Fucko-2.6.png
5KB, 461x106px
>>169132898
>EK Nova
>Only 20 projectiles
>>
>>169132753
Many of the top bow skills don't get increased AoE.

>>169132871
A lot of them get AoE from one of those clusters, the gem, and Slayer if they go that route. Now you can choose only one of those sources.
>>
>>169133026
Yes and use howa
>>
>>169132153
>enjoy viper strike .
sounds pretty viable now that Shadow has global attack leech and Unholy Might from a single jewel you faggot
>>
how many projectiles does your skill have
>>
File: Emma-Roberts-HD-Images-6.jpg (534KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Emma-Roberts-HD-Images-6.jpg
534KB, 1920x1200px
>he's not going tidebreaker heavy strike stun build in 2.6
>>
>>169133185
pretty sure the intent is to make that even pathing to Templar is no longer considered mandatory if you're Slayer

how's that an excuse for whining you tell me
>>
Stun immunity is a common:
>Map Mod
>Magic Pack Mod
>Rare Monster Mod
>Is present on a sizable number of Unique Mobs
>>
>traps
>>
>>169133368
>single target skill
>>
I was going to go wands, but maybe I'll do another staff build since they are intent on giving me FREE stats.
>>
>>169133254
viper strike jewel was a nerf. Sin's Rebirth exists. No one cares about unholy might
>>
>>169133254
sounds game breaking
>>
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT

All I want is to play Ice Trap and have it be effective and every league since it was introduced it gets worse and worse.
>>
>>169133541
+2% block from 18 to 20 is negligible, the +6% block on the lower staves is nice though, makes flora's gift a nice card to gather on day 1
>>
They're changing the passives for staves.
>>
>>169132898
I've been toying with the idea of Incinerate-CwC-(some projectile spell) using a Sire of Shards for some screen-filling Touhou-level silliness. Doing a spin-to-win with a pentagram of Incinerates is quite aesthetically pleasing. A 24 shot EK might be just what I needed.
>>
and I want to play gc

will probably suck too, especially ssf
>>
daggers are unironically pretty trash now, aside from enabling whirling blades, wands/scepters are superior and scepters still allow shield charging and ignite double dipping
>>
fret not now all of those items you can't get won't benefit glacial cascade as much anymore
>>
>>169128049
they nerfed "cold" skills. Hopefully the buffs make it worthwhile to actually not just convert it all.
>>
>>169133569
everything has a cost, your 10 ex flask costing a flask slot has a higher opportunity cost than a single jewel slot
>>
>flat accuracy on swords
about FUCKING TIME
>>
>>169133718
Fireball obv. also get vaal fireball as secondary.
>>
Should I even play the next league? Are the legacy leagues interesting enough for someone who didn't play leagues before 2.0?
>>
>>169134138
>Vaal Fireball
Shame GMP just adds 4 Projectiles instead of 4 Projectiles per Projectiles like before 2.0.
>>
this is basically a free shit fun league
>>
>>169134237
probably

beyond, rampage, torment, tempest, anarchy are all pretty fun

it's more the idea that you can combine legacy uniques with current mechanics for some funky builds though
>>
>>169134110
>10 ex
So like a day of farming?
>>
i wonder if tempest will work like it used to or just be a random tempest
>>
>>169134415
farming unnecessarily expensive items which can be replaced by a jewel is just paying the idiot tax
>>
>>169134237
Eh, maybe. It'll depend on how retarded they are with the AoE changes in 2.6 before they revert them in the 3.0 beta.
>>
this will be the worst league ever

almost as bad as the trash expansion3.0 changes

tons of free shit, softcore cucks get their tiny dicks slapped by big dong niggers

dumb balance changes nobody wants

no ES nerfs

garbage skills buffed

who the fuck cares about melee and especially onehanded

literally the worst league

"muh standard items in my bluecore league "

why not just play standard? they are LITERALLY implementing standard into the temp leagues by adding legacy items

worst league ever, GGG is trash and POE is also trash
>>
^--this poster has hiv
>>
>no ES nerfs
lol
>>
>>169134772
Didn't you already quit the game PT?
>>
pt will come back
when he does i hope people make him feel welcome
and by welcome i mean tell him to kill himself
>>
AoE changes tl;dr:
If your skill used 0-40% AoE, marginal changes (equivalent to doubling total area)

If your skill used 40% and above AoE, expect diminishing returns
>>
reminder PT has yet to apologise for his course and unwarranted language against GGG
>>
>>169135058
Incorrect.

You can't extrapolate values like that from the example they gave and apply it to everything since the base radius of the skills in question matter.
>>
>>169135058
>>169135326
Also, we don't know what the new values on the tree/gem will be. It's also likely they cherry picked that example to avoid having the player base freak out.
>>
>>169135326
assuming no base radius, those numbers are correct rough estimates
>>
>>169135460
Sure, but there aren't many AoE skills in poe with no base radius.
>>
>>169134138
Freezing Pulse gets to 9 projectiles with a pair of its new threshold jewel. I might consider that also, depending on how nerfed damage conversion gets.

Or there's also the option of sticking Spark in there as well and fully utilizing Mastermind of Discord. Unless I wanted to go Deadeye for the extra +1 projectiles. Elementalist is probably more optimal, but Deadeye is definitely more silly.
>>
File: 1278492806161.jpg (19KB, 398x384px) Image search: [Google]
1278492806161.jpg
19KB, 398x384px
>>169135574
>>
File: SRS.jpg (212KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
SRS.jpg
212KB, 600x849px
>Melee Splash radius buff
Can you spell S R S?
>>
>>169135668
>Deadeye for the extra +1 projectiles
You know pathfinder with dying sun does that thing better? I know it's expensive, but other bonuses from PF beat deadeye handily. Unless deadeye gets a major buff it's shittiest ascendancy by far.
>>
>>169135831
You mean Summon Skeletons right?
>>
>>169135831
I was thinking of trying SSF with SRS, might go ahead it with now.
>>
i hate shit reddit summons
ruined summoners
try to get a shav's ring for your low life build tho
>>
>>169135989
You mean Animate Weapon right?
>>
>>169135983
I definitely considered that, but it's just too expensive for a silly screwing-around build. If it ended up working really well, it's something I'd look into for a respec.
>>
>>169135831
Is SRS good? I thought they fucked it up with some kind of AI change a few leagues ago?
>>
>Improvements to the Passive Tree
Largely irrelevant to my SSF build
>Elemental Conversion
Irrelevant to my non conversion SSF build
>Unique Item Rebalance
Irrelevant to SSF
>One-Handed Weapon Damage and Weapon Implicits
Irrelevant for my non-melee SSF build
>Area of Effect Changes
Irrelevant for my non-AoE SSF build
>Skill Balance Adjustments
Irrelevant for my life SSF build
>Changes to Existing Threshold Jewels
Irrelevant in SSF
>>
>>169134772
I care about one handers because gladiator is fucking dank.
>>
>>169136562
literally this

this is literally shitcore: the patch notes
>>
>SSF
Irrelevant to eveyone
>>
>projectPt
>Has confirmed autism
>sociopath without emotions
>terrible taste in everything
>very very very ugly
>shit builds
>slow builds
>talks like a mentally retarded person
>his viewers have autism as well and brigade on 4chan/leddit
>every single advice he gives is wrong and flawed, but he thinks he is the best
>trashtalks other players to no end
>forces "Solo Self Cuck" as hard as he can
>no quicksilvers, ever
>never won a race
>never does races properly
>doesnt know layouts
>dies all the time
>>
>>169136754
you forgot
>complains about it on youtube every day
>>
>>169134415
Fuck off
Explain how you make 10 ex in a day or stop posting here
>>
>>169136550
The AI change made them slightly worse for focusing single target but better at spreading. There was also a recent change in 2.5 reducing the max number of spirits from 50 to 20.

I played it pre 2.0 and again in 2.5 and overall I'd say the skill feels better now. Less lag, you don't need Spell Echo anymore, and the build feels more mobile and smooth. Only the spread is worse which can sometimes feel somewhat bad in breaches if you lack minion speed.

Still excellent at clearing maps though, auto targets stragglers and they're considered flying units so they ignore terrain and ground effects.
>>
>gets a degree in electrical engineering
>ends up in a poor yuropean country as a tutor
>turns into a game streamer
>rage quits the game he gets viewers for
>>
>>169136550
The AI change made them better at clearing and worse at focused boss DPS.

I started with it this league and the spirits kind of got shit on by Breach elemental damage spam in higher maps. I had a lot of problems keep any minions up against it though. Minion life potions were mandatory, even after going lowlife.
>>
>>169136754
so catshitter in a nutshell, except with twitch as his autism platform instead of poeg?
>>
>>169133569
>adding functionality and damage to a jewel is a nerf

Kill yourself
>>
File: FuckingKek.jpg (74KB, 807x802px) Image search: [Google]
FuckingKek.jpg
74KB, 807x802px
>>169133368
>single target melee
this isnt mount and blade lmao
>>
>>169137202
>both play WoW
Basically; yes.
>>
imagine conc effect on skills with limited base aoe
>>
>>169137420
Might as well be Single Target.
Or in the case of Storm Call, it's Karthus' Q from League of Legends.
>>
>>169129931
0, not even touched.

feels good to have super secret OP OP build
>>
>>169137654
what's the secret
>>
>>169133368
Is it even possible to stun bosses reliably?
Even with tons of reduced stun threshold you still need to hit pretty hard considering how much life bosses have
>>
>>169137706
its shit
>>
>>169129931
Buffed.
>>
it's amusing to see uniques with interesting design like voltaxic or pyre ending up as collateral damage because players are faggots who can't stop abusing damage conversion

if i were pyre designer, i'd be pissed, here's a ring that lets your cold damage burn monsters to ashes, oh wait now it only converts 40% lol bye
>>
File: 1417963429761.gif (2MB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1417963429761.gif
2MB, 375x375px
>Buffs to elemental and cold damage nodes near ranger
>Buffs to 1h and 1h nodes
>Leech effects from shadow area now apply to all attack damage
>Increased cold damage conversion for frost blades

All I'm seeing is that Frost Blades is going to become fucking ridiculous, and I'm totally fine with that.
>>
>>169137760
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdKHJ70sBNY
can stun everything in the game with proper setups and a necro aurabot.
>>
>>169137946
frost blades is mechanically garbage though
>>
>>169137760
it's possible to perma freeze bosses. So i would assume you can perma stun them too.
>>
>>169137760
yes but it requires literally every stun enhancing mechanic in the game plus flask or auracuck damage buffing to make the single hits damaging enough

it can work but it's just too impractical as a build concept except for a reddit meme showcase video
>>
>>169138057
Ur mum is mechanically garbage
>>
>>169137921
>players are faggots who can't stop abusing damage conversion

you're retarded if you're blaming the players
>>
File: 1466278469029.jpg (86KB, 811x539px) Image search: [Google]
1466278469029.jpg
86KB, 811x539px
>>169136754
he's still a better player than you
>>
>>169125987
She WAS a whore in Oriath to fund her thaumaturgical experiments. When she was emprisoned for that by Dominus, she had a talk with him and revealed the secrets of Nightmare and managed to get access to loads of resources from there
>>
>>169137946
don't see how increased p2c conversion helps the atrocious single target damage

i guess you could use hrimsorrow and start using cold pen and frost bomb?
>>
What is a good Bear Trap build?
>>
>>169136754
>has confirmed autism

that's his brother actually
>>
>>169137992
>>169138058
>>169138095
So it looks like another unique is going straight to the trash heap
>>
Frostbreath hype!
>>
File: Capture.jpg (55KB, 461x471px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
55KB, 461x471px
I was curious to see how this shook out at high AoE levels. Keep in mind we have no idea what the new values on the gem and tree will be, and even with the Templar and Witch clusters, a 21 Inc AoE gem, and the Slayer nodes you're only at 100%.
>>
>>169138697
just because it doesn't work against the top end bosses with 5 quadrillion hp doesn't mean it's not a viable build concept for everything before don't be an idiot
>>
>>169138829
C'mon man
Do you really consider a build that can't clear endgame viable?
>>
>>169138747
there should be minimal changes below 40% aoe, reread the manifesto

(pi*140^2)-(pi*100^2) is roughly double (pi*100^2)
>>
>>169137992
>and an aurabot
Entire build invalidated.
>>
>>169138910
guess I'll just throw my decoy totem gem into the trash because shaper can't be taunted and level 4-94 doesn't matter
>>
>>169128156
>CALL A WAAAAAHMBULANCE
Ftfy
>>
>>169139014
>there should be minimal changes below 40% aoe, reread the manifesto
That's not exactly what they said. They said they were changing the values of that map mod from 40% to 100% to keep it roughly the same size. That's reflected in my table.
>>
>>169139258
>he goal of this change is to make investing in the size of your area skills to be less rewarding the more you invest, so players don't feel like they need to gather every single point of area radius to reach their character's full potential.
I'm not GGG expert interpreter but I don't think the goal is to nerf +40% AoE (which is just the AoE gem itself) by 29%
>>
I'm so lost
I literally don't know what to play next league anymore
>>
>>169139014
They are keeping the radius the same by increasing the base radius of skills. The table uses the same base radius for the old and the new.
>>
>>169139595
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pkgeai985rA
>>
>>169139595
Just do what I do and don't plan anything and just make up retarded bullshit as you go.
>>
>>169139682
That usually gets me to about level 50
>>
>>169139460
You're not reading the table right. They're changing the values of the tree and gem, but they have not elaborated on what the new values are. I can't make a table that shows the new values until we have this info. What this table allows you to do is see how much AoE you need of the future values to have the same total area as you do now.

So you look at 40% for the OLD, and match that area with the NEW. You see the NEW increase % you need is 100. So if the patch notes come out and it's anything less than 100% on a level 21 inc AoE gem you know it's a nerf.
>>
>>169139663
>Coldplay
Dank fucking meme
>>
>>169139748
Oh, that make sense now, thanks
>>
File: nothin personnel kid.jpg (141KB, 670x447px) Image search: [Google]
nothin personnel kid.jpg
141KB, 670x447px
should i go EQ or cyclone slayer for my league start
>>
Cyclone
>>
>>169140734
Neither. You need to make a projectile based build.
>>
Does a separate essence drain set up solve CA's awful single target?
>>
that's what most CA builds use, yes

wither totem + vaal light trap should be enough for anything but t15+ bosses though
>>
>>169141445
Man, do you not know how to quote?
>>
File: 1486567031995.jpg (47KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
1486567031995.jpg
47KB, 620x387px
>>169141147

why projectiles
>>
Is peeing a channeled skill or projectile?
>>
>>169141525
He's a "MUH AOE" shitter.
Cyclone and EQ are fine, most versions use very similar trees so you can just try out both.
>>
>>169141519
lol
last time I'm helping you, cunt
>>
>>169141525
Because we don't know how much the AoE changes will hurt.
>>
>>169141445
Would swapping out Inc aoe for an essence drain be enough for t15+ in addition to the wither totem/lightning trap?

>>169141519
This isn't me, helpful anon.
>>
File: 1487699959937.png (96KB, 231x260px) Image search: [Google]
1487699959937.png
96KB, 231x260px
Wild Strike is actually insane for an Elementalist now, with 100% conversion and Mastermind of Discord providing a base 25% pen
>>
Yeah, but
>Elementalist Melee
>>
>crown of eyes
>>
>>169141847
it has always been decent/good for pack clearing. less so for bosses

its problem (like with all similar melee skills) is that it feels clunky AF to use
>>
>>169141993
retard
>>
>>169141993
elemental sweep
>>
>>169131215
Not sure until we know changes, but I hopped on standard with my BV PF from last league and it still facerolled shaper.
Best flask setup is probably dying sun, rumi's (even after nerfs, if they put legacy rumi's in reliquaries it will be amazing), quicksilver, taste, conversion vinktar. Swap dying sun for another vinktar for shaper/guardians.
Sits at about 10k ES, 60% block, does any content in the game, doesn't even use double dipping.
>>
Yall suck at this
>>
So they butchered blade flurry

No life changes
No CI changes
No ES changes
they fucked vaal disc in the ass
they fucked vaal haste in the ass

Like holy fucking shit wtf lol

I'm basically going to be doing the same fucking shit what the fuck uyou know ufck it I'm ma go punch a fucking teddy bear.
>>
>>169142765
HoWA is going to be the only top tier build.
>>
>>169142765
they still havent released the full patch notes you fucking illiterate 3rdworlder
>>
Really excited for the new potcg Ice crash meta you guys
>>
>>169142884
So far vaal spark will still be the fastest mapper.. but I'd be surprised if they didn't nerf it again
>>
ggg didn't make the precise changes that i wanted so i'm going to buy diablo 3's necromancer instead
>>
>>169142884
>Over 100 Unique Items have been rebalanced
>>
>play unethical builds
>get nerfed
>cry
You reap what you sow
>>
>>169142765
>So they butchered blade flurry
You don't even know that
>No CI changes
>No ES changes
>they fucked vaal disc in the ass
That's your CI/ES change you monkey
>>
>>169143283
>by far the best current build gets buffed
>most other top builds get nerfed
>somehow think it won't be the clear best build
>>
>>169143470
you have no idea if Vinktar is not getting dumpstered as well

there are various ways to nuke the current CI+VP meta builds without actually touching ES itself (such as the hilarious VDiscipline nerf)
>>
A little help on a firestorm trap/ miner? How do I increase my defenses more?

http://poeplanner.com/AAUAANEGAABmRXyXl_v1tDjlGYw2VUth4iaVVEemvonTcFIqC13yDkgRlgcelS7w1UlRRwbb53BRdm9-sNhUswMyGFMxtMVirGyMnar2_Kc0wJzC7AW1jb_UIzBx3ahLeDpC6NabJjIBshnPemHrelMi6sM6m7VfsMpKUUysR31bKk1H4iLipDk_J0rIbqq18jWS2L3-j03jplc64fJF_gp_xsHFoEMTgw6OI1-d2RHC44SExaKjUXQagaaZD8Q7fLjKwfMI1IoG8PlzbVFH51Qk_f_eAAAAAAA=
>>
>poeplanner
I don't offer my insight to redditors
>>
>>169143653
Yeah, even if HOWAA doesn't get touched, Vinktar's, whatever the tree changes are, etc. There's so many ways.
>Inb4 Vinktar's gets Nerfed to where it costs exactly 61 charges to use once
>Just so retards have to use Reduced Flask Charges Used mods from a Belt
>>
>>169143873
I dont know what the latest one is butthe last one didnt update so I stopped using it and just typed in POE tree and this is what I got.

Also the only thing Reddit does better then 4chan is porn.
>>
>>169144002
check the OP of the previous thread and use the offline planner linked there
>>
Viper strike MoM Raider, here i come.
>>
>>169144128
Why is poeskilltree still there? Path of building does skill trees and everything else.
>>
>>169144359
using both and PoB has a poorer character sheet and no tree comparison as far as I can tell

basically I just plan with poeskilltree and import the tree on PoB to check the damage with jewels
>>
>>169127446
thats already what it means
>>
>>169143779

you are overdoing the mine/Trap nodes

pick to go either trap or mine and grab cloever construction and a couple other damage clusters and thats it

with how little crit shit you got, it seems rather pointless, better grab EO
>>
>>169144128
>program keeps crashing
This is why I stopped using it. The first time I used it it was fine but then I swapped it out for an updated version and it never worked again. So I started using web versions but no those are bad for some reason.
>>
>>169144954
poeg is an elite general for elite hc players
you can't use our elite tree planning tools, then you can flip off back to r*ddit
>>
what SSF build are you all playing in 2.6?

I'm planning scion ancestral warchief with helm +1 totem for 3 totems.
>>
>>169145148

>planning for BoR on ssf

how ethical of you
>>
>>169145148
SRS probably, possibly ED

either Necro because the class is stupid strong or Scion for easy resistances nodes and Harrier is nice to have at level 6
>>
>>169145229
It's good without BoR. It makes me have to care less about 5-6 links.
>>
>>169145341
With how easy 5l are to get, it seems to me you are just a waifufag
>>
>>169145229
BoR is actually very farmable in a SSF context, just spend a few hours farming cruel/merc Grand Arena

hardly something unobtainable in the grand scheme of things
>>
damn 2.6 changes aren't enough for me. Gonna be boring build wise.
>>
>>169124307
>enjoy the challenge of hardcore
>disconnects and game freezes kill my character every time
>>
>>169145787
Gladiators with life on block are lag/disconnects immune, only strong degens and bursty damage can realistically kill them

Reckoning + lgoh
The Surrender
Aegis
The Anvil

any of those and you can afk in breaches
>>
>>169145741
you dont even have half the changes yet
>>
>>169145741
If they buff cold spells and 1 handers by a lot we might actually have new builds. Of course if they give claws +2% damage per node, we will have the same shit we do now.
>>
>>169145741
funny how people say the same thing every patch and every patch a new meta emerges

obviously some strong builds still escape the nerf hammer but I don't think it's going to be quite the same as 2.5

wait for patch notes
>>
>>169143283
98 are just implicit changes
>>
>>169146408
Yep. New Meta every patch new friend
>>
>>169146596
The bulk of them are League Uniques, ya mong.
>>
File: IMG_0631.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0631.gif
1MB, 320x180px
Piety of Theopolis.
>>
Recommend me a double dipper for 2.6. Never played one before
>>
I was hoping for more claw buffs :'(

Maybe the nodes will be really cool?
>>
File: 1487633704498.jpg (142KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
1487633704498.jpg
142KB, 567x437px
How to spot redditors:

>they ask what is the strongest build in the game before they even download PoE

>they ask retarded questions that can be found on the wiki and get mad when you point out their mistake

>use the following words: lol, dude, bro, honey, hun, sweety, baby, baby-related homonatopeia

>complain about patch notes when they haven't even been released
>>
>>169147482
Poison BV Necro
use self Spirit Offering
>>
>>169146408
Except for the last four where its been Double Dip+other build (vaalspark, Voltaxic,BladeVortex,BladeFlurry)
>>
Wow cruel is easy and boring. No wonder they want to remove this shit.
>>
Is righteous fire ethical?
>>
>>169147820
try to look outside what your favorite streamer plays and you'll realize there are more than a handful of powerful shaper viable builds
>>
>>169147943
no double dipping, no instant leech = ethical build
>>
>>169147943
Yeah it sucks
>>
>>169147970
Mate there is a difference between the meta (the best builds) and "viable" builds. I play both every league, doing stuff like scorching ray and sword gladiator and later doing HoWA and ED.
>>
>>169147943
very ethical by itself, but becomes unethical when you use it as a buff on ll setups
>>
Wait so builds that double dip aren't ethical?

Does that mean i can't use those poison gloves?
>>
File: pathofnerfs.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
pathofnerfs.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>169148771
Crredit?
>>
>>169148654
That's right
See the previous thread for an in-depth discussion on ethics
>>
>>169148771
and then ascendancy was basically a "nvm lol" to all that shit
>>
>>169148973
>Ctrl+F "ethic"
>88 matches
poeg can be so autistic at times
>>
>>169149059
It's literally 1 guy.
>>
>>169148654
basically you have to think this way:

Shit build = ethical
nonshit build= unethical garbage
>>
is Clarissa an ethical waifu
>>
It's about ethics in games journalism
>>
>>169149256
you're mum asked me to give her an ethics lecture

if you know what i mean
>>
what does that even mean
>>
So from what I understand they're only really hitting skill tree area of effect increases. Carcass Jack new meta
>>
>>169149790
You are incorrect. They even give an example of non skill tree changes in the post.
>>
>>169148560
What if I'm modifying a common rf setup to run 5 curses to enable an unethical build. Is that still ethical?
>>
>>169149908
no, because then it becomes good and potentially very good

Ethically it should be almost impossible to clear red maps, given how all skills should only be built to perform as well as the worst skill in the game to achieve TRUE equality and perfect ethos in praxis.
>>
>>169149908
Running multiple curses isn't unethical. It is balanced around its cost and has limited use past the 3rd curse. Quadratical or exponential scaling is unethical and has no ceiling.
>>
File: 1485480057486.jpg (159KB, 590x512px) Image search: [Google]
1485480057486.jpg
159KB, 590x512px
so how much life is enough life for t12+ maps

i'm like at 6.7k
>>
6k is enough with max block, never needed more for t15s
>>
>>169150492

also i'm a cucklone slayer btw
>>
>>169150492
9000 or so is good.
>>
>>169150492
youre fine. just be smart with your flasks and vgrace
>>
>>169148383
meta =/= best build. Whenever that guy Mathil plays some build you have 100s of nuthuggers following even though it's not the best build. Temp chains + enfeeble + firestorm build has been sleeper for so long, very little people play it but definitely a top tier non meta build. That's just a small example.
>>
> Ice Crash has had its damage increased.
> Ice Crash has had its damage increased.

Seems like they're going all out buffing cold skills. Wonder with the more cold conversion and the area of effect changes if it will be better than EQ. The thing with frost builds though is that you need to go crit. Melee crit for ice crash is hard because you need a sword and good swords are pretty hard to find. So you go non crit, which means you aren't freezing anything due to no freeze chance.

Also some of you guys fail to realize, the area of effect might be screwed on curses through blasphemy which also would make that a lot less good.
>>
>>169151447
Earthquake is currently still more AoE than Crash, so no.
Crash would need an ~80% More damage mod to balance out.
>>
you don't need to crit to chill and hypothermia exists

blasphemy should be largely untouched except for those silly builds stacking aoe
>>
lifebuilds need at least 12k to be viable, if you are lower you WILL get oneshot
>>
>>169151846
>I don't know what mitigation is
>>
^retard with no end game experience
>>
>>169136754
He's too extraverted to have autism, it's just what he says that is bullshit.

> Gets mad at devs for releasing xbox version and assumes that devs have neglected PoE because of this ''GGG = modern Blizzard-Activision''
> Decides to ditch PoE
> GGG a week later comes with a huge release
> GGG announces a huge patch and massive balance changes to come both in 2.6, the beta and 3.0.
> Starts to play WoW... vanilla on a pirate server
> Pirate server now known for gold selling, botting, scamming just like every other private server
> People get tuned out instantly because watching someone play WoW is boring as fuck

Why would you ever as streamer decide to stream WoW That game has so little spectator value. At least stream something interesting like DotA or League, people then won't just tune out or say that you're done for a while with PoE and do something else. I'm amazed on how stupid he's handling stuff.
>>
File: ^he.jpg (23KB, 275x284px) Image search: [Google]
^he.jpg
23KB, 275x284px
>mitigation

next hes gonna tell us about "layers" of defence
>>
>endurance charges and flasks dont exist
>>
>>169152109
U know lots bout wow
>>
>>169137946
Ice Crash has more potential.

> GGG hinting at it getting AoE scaling
> extra frost conversion nodes, maybe 100% conversion possible through those unique gloves
> Damage increase

Now obviously it might also be GGG's typical ''Ice Crash damage increased by 5%
Ice Crash AoE increased by 4% (this is a buff)''
>>
>>169152426
but earthquake is in the game
>>
Ice Crash can be used unarmed
EQ cannot

Ice Crash is better with Facebreaker and Rigwald's Curse

Remember, this is Legacy league
>>
crit multi facememers ice crash assassin
>>
>Claw Nodes are getting buffed this League as well
Hmm. Crit Facebreaker Ice Crash with Rig's Curse Raider.
>>
>>169152109
PT seems more like a runescape guy desu
>>
>>169152617
but ancestral warchief is in the game
>>
>>169151734
I'm not sure what GGG is doing with the whole area thing. With EQ you often have the + 56% inc AoE. GGG hinted that 40% inc AoE = 100% area.

The AoE / Damage depends. If Ice crash gets sufficient damage, the gems you can use with it are better. Faster attacks and cold pen + frostbite. Also depends on how they adjust the outer damage values.

I'd say somewhere around 240% damage at lv 20 base with 20% outer stage, 10% inner stage would make it decently strong (That is assuming the conversion changes are good).
>>
ancestral meme is good at killing bosses and that's it

it's a dogshit mapping skill due to the activation delay and totem placement delay
>>
>>169151447
They said they doubled the AoE on curses to balance that out.
>>
>>169152556
Yes but ice crash is useable with swords, so you can possibly go to the ranger area sword cluster ( that gets buffed ) and also get the crit sword cluster from there. Then you can go freeze crit ice crash. It would be a pretty great defensive build for mapping t14s and below since the bosses don't have that much health so you can perma freeze them. Probably not going to be great at shaper though.
>>
Ice spears text says the second form "explodes" but it doesn't actually right? Because it isn't tagged with AoE
>>
I really wish Glacial Cascade had received a buff. As it is it's just a shitty sunder.
>>
File: legacy heavy striker.jpg (569KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
legacy heavy striker.jpg
569KB, 2000x1000px
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1837239

It's time!
>>
>>169153457
Agreed. All they really need to do is make it pure Phys or pure Cold and then give it 50% conversion.
>>169153570
Nice. Be back soon.
>>
ok im BACK after 2 days what have i missed in this chatroom
>>
>>169153409
if you can answer your own question don't fucking post a useless comment in this thread
>>
>>169153570
>Forgetting the part where Limited to: 2
>>
you missed nothing except some retard trying to rally /poeg/ to roleplay with him

and not even the good kind of roleplay
>>
>>169153749
Still 52% chance to double damage when you include the lab enchant.
>>
>>169152758
You can't get the 90% crit Facebreaker
>>
>>169153618
discussion about ethics
crying about 2.6 balance changes
projectpt is a loser and a retard
>>
>>169153863
why not
>>
ok thanks for telling me but dont u DARE (you) me again
>>
if your build can't kill atziri on day 1 on a 4L and trash SSF gear, then it's SHIT
>>
>>169153610
It needs more damage/AoE to be viable. Even with pure one or the other it's not ok now.
>>
I'm new to the game, playing for the first time and just trying to get thru normal on hardcore.

What is the Templar for? I'm asking because I like his personality but his skills don't make a lot of sense to me. Are you supposed to use spells or weapons with him? I don't get it.
>>
>>169153932
ur a dork
>>
i will hit u
>>
>>169154354
He can be built to use either. Also there are a lot of weapon skills that deal elemental damage.
>>
>>169153457
Probably going to be the worst cold skill going into 2.6 with the recent buffs to melee cold skills (ye I think even glacial hammer is going to be better with the melee splash changes and the fact you can get 100% conversion).
>>
>>169154354
You can use either, Templar's area is aligned with STR (melee) and INT (spell stuff). STR/INT weapons like sceptres or staves can be used for melee or spell, again because they're aligned with both attributes.
>>
Has GGG ever mentioned why the fuck there isnt a quiver equivalent for two handed melee?
>>
because it makes no sense from an immersion standpoint
>>
>>169154590
>>169153457
For reference:

lv 20 glacial cascade 203 - 307 cold damage. 110-169 physical damage ( this is the part that is really hard to get decent scaling out of). It can hit twice, so 406-614 provided you hit something twice but you won't always hits twice, especially not if you want big AoE. Even when you hit twice you only get 406- 614 cold damage.

Freezing pulse lv 20 does 689- 1034 damage, scales better and has more AoE once you get enough projectile speed. Also works amazing on totems.
>>
File: 1431487255823.jpg (29KB, 275x280px) Image search: [Google]
1431487255823.jpg
29KB, 275x280px
>>169154829
what would it be? you don't need anything else to hit things with a big hammer..
>>
>>169154964
It can't hit twice anymore.
>>
[citation needed]
>>
Vortex might be worse as a primary skill with the AoE and conversion changes.
>>
>>169155181
what the fuck are you one about?
>>
>>169155259
We'll never know because he refuses to use the quote feature like a giant sperg.
>>
Vortex will be fine, you never really relied on massive AoE anyway, and you still get ignite from either Conflux or Hrimburn, making the conversion less of a mandatory thing
>>
>>169155019

It could be some kind of a trinket/scabbard

really its just a matter of two handed melee having a wasted item slot when its the most vulnerable playstyle that needs extra stats the most
>>
>>169155341
Use a quote you dumb fuck.
>>
>>169153841
Are crits doubled too? Or is it basically just 100% extra crit multi?
>>
I'm on my phone and don't want to take the time to type out a post number. Fuck off
>>
>>169155471
>All two handed melee weapons now have a parry chance

Y/N?
>>
>>169155604
Then tap the post number itself.
Are you this fucking new?
>>
>>169155471
>most vulnerable playstyle
staves have 20% block implicit now
some uniques have up to 33-35% block

really interested to see your thoughts on this balance disparity when bows get nothing unless you use rearguard
>>
>>169155585
It's essentially % chance to deal 100% MORE damage. This makes it multiplicative with critical strikes.
>>
>>169155110
wow.

Then it really is complete garbage lol.
>>
>>169155110
explain
>>
>>169155698

This would make the staff block chance gimmick pointless though
>>
>>169152758
How do you go crit facebreaker and rig's? Abyssus? I was trying to make it work with BoR but it's either crit chance or high block.
>>
>>169155720

Staves also roll a lot of int modifiers and have the widest range between low and and top end damage which gives them pretty shit DPS compared to other melee weapons
>>
Not all phones have touchscreen.
>>
>>169156043
load softcore and kill self
>>
>all these replies in my thread
woah now what the heck is this has reddit truly taken over now????? really makes u wonder
>>
File: GeneralBlueTurtleShells.png (734KB, 1064x796px) Image search: [Google]
GeneralBlueTurtleShells.png
734KB, 1064x796px
>>169156092
the point is that 2h melee weapons typically compensate their lack of a quiver-slot with higher dps or useful implicit such as block

but hey let's give 2h melee a stat padding quiver too, because it makes sense for a 2h mace wielding brute to have say, his own magical turtle shell too

immersion!!!
>>
D
>>
ouble dip
>>
will GGG add triple dipping this league?
>>
Hypothermia is the perfect example of a choke gem.

Supports like that shouldn't exist they just screw over new players.
>>
>>169158895
explain your reasoning without buzzwords
>>
>>169158895

define choke gem
>>
>>169158794
triple dipping is already in the game
>>
>>169158895
Builds that can inflict freeze readily use it quite well.
>>
>not poeg
fuck you op

hype for ice crash buff
>>
File: dd for retards 2.0.png (16KB, 754x433px) Image search: [Google]
dd for retards 2.0.png
16KB, 754x433px
>"people" still dont know what double dippin is
>>
File: Untitled.png (528KB, 1675x936px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
528KB, 1675x936px
>>169153570
Jack Axes until I get 'em.
>>
>>169159119
I know, I just saw the thread now. fucking hell OP
>>
>>169159386
probably gonna play a kongor's inquisitor for 2.6. might be fun
>>
>>169158983
>>169158985
>>169159062
It stops working at the worst possible times. What you need is stuff to help you deal with mobs you have difficulty chilling, like ele res cold res chill immune. You don't need even more damage on mobs you already clear easily.
>>
bard class/skills when
>>
>>169159728
nuro does shilled ground, so does icestorm, good ice based builds will chill for at least a little, and you can pop an aquamarine flask for a chilled ground aoe if you wish

the only problem is the chill-immune bosses before shaper
>>
>>169159743
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbxCiFWcu04
>>
>>169159892
I'm not sold.

In comparison cold penetration is clutch. It's good against trash mobs and really good against bosses etc.

Power charge on crit is also good. It works better the longer a fight goes and longer fights are more difficult.

You see my logic here?
>>
>>169160138
what episode is this? i need it
>>
>>169158895
hypothermia is the worst more gem in the game. who gives a shit.
>>
>>169159386
this is how they screw the strawpolls into voting SC
>>
>>169160413

penetration gems only work with their damage type while on a melee build that needs to be in somewhat close range to the monsters, you pop an aqua and no matter what kind of damage you do, you have 30% more damage

and on builds that do chill, hypo effect always on. dunno what you complain about
>>
>>169160759
Are you saying only SC players are smart enough to find the thread without keywords?
>>
File: two point six hype.png (589KB, 1031x878px) Image search: [Google]
two point six hype.png
589KB, 1031x878px
ice crash anon here. anything essential i'm missing?
>>
>>169160916
If you have a guaranteed chill because you're melee or some other reason it's ok. Not my style though.
>>
>ungils instead of oos
>>
>>169160971
Do you just really want to do IC for some reason? EQ would work better I think.
>>
>>169161051
its one of the ways to further scale stuff like starforge-based builds that cant do ele damage. used properly its a pretty solid gem
>>
>>169161138
ice crash is getting buffed, not sure how but i like the skill and played a lot with EQ so a change is nice.
>>169161079
im not a fan of orb of storm
>>
next league will have talismans which will be objectively so much stronger than ungils in every way that you may as well learn to love oos
>>
>>169160970
elite players assumed it was dead as it should be and moved on with their lives
>>
>>169161580
Not only can you not quote, you're absolutely retarded if you think talismans will be readily available.
>>
>>169161580
99% of all talismans in talisman league was shit. unless they change the talisman system literally nobody is gonna get good talismans for legacy
>>
poe.trade will be flooded with talismans before the first week ends, shitter. but hey, good lock with that shit amulet of yours. even a rare would be better than ungils

>>169161707
99% of all rare ammys you find are shit. talismans where no different
>>
>>169161335
what spell u gonna proc instruments of vritue with then
>>
>>169161890
talismans are different! much lower drop rate than actual amulets and you need to invest a lot of time and effort into actually getting a rare talisman, even more so to get a good ilvl one.
Regular amulets you can just reroll if you wish.
>>
you dont know me.
>>
talismans are worth the time investment
especially when you get to red maps and you dont need to worry about ilvl
>>
>>169162196
i actually played talisman league, so unless the league stones are so rare they may as well not exist, im pretty youll find enough of them for you have have entire stashes full with those ready to be compressed before you hit 90 on your 1st char
>>
>>169162034
probably molten shell, it does things outside of oos radius and is a str gem
>>
Unique flasks have fucking ruined this game. ToH and Vinktars fuck over offense/leech then dying sun comes along and all the sudden we have to nerf aoe. Unique flasks were a stupid fucking idea and need to be removed.
>>
>>169162562
agreed
>>
Talismans are only worth the time investment ONCE you hit red maps.
>>169162562
I 100% agree. Hell, shit like Blood of the Karui was laughed at for being fucking terrible. Now it's pretty fucking crazy. Makes me fearful of whatever they did to Lavianga's.
>Heal for more over the duration and get a full-heal at the end
Thankfully, it's a Sanctified base.
>>
>>169162562
flasks in general really. basalt is my bae and it's a fucking base flask
>>
>>169162769
basalt and stibnite are godtier
>>
File: 1487769547149.jpg (47KB, 564x400px) Image search: [Google]
1487769547149.jpg
47KB, 564x400px
>He plays HC +/- SSF
>>
File: catshitter.jpg (74KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
catshitter.jpg
74KB, 400x400px
Does this cat that catposter loves to use have a name or something? It's kinda cute.
>>
>>169163213
I'm commited to SC this time.
>>
>solo self found
kek

KEK
>>
ssf is great
*character is shit*
*has bis item for a completely different build*
>>
File: ghettoheadhunter.png (125KB, 313x251px) Image search: [Google]
ghettoheadhunter.png
125KB, 313x251px
Is it worth?
>>
>>169163891
>Inspired Learning
No, not at all.
1 mod chosen at random for 20 seconds is fucking nothing.
>>
>>169163891
i'd say no but haven't ever played with that jewel
>>
Is it better to link multiple spells with CoC these days ore just one?
>>
>>169164031
CoC isn't really worth it after a thousand Nerfs.
>>
>>169164031
mutiple
>>
>>169163891
headhunter isn't only crazy because of the rare gains

the life and stats are really good, and you're basically doing the inverse of that by wasting shit on the tree trying to get the rare effect
>>
>>169163437
https://www.instagram.com/cat.jazz/?hl=en

Jazz, but mostly known as blini cat
>>
>>169163437
>>169166484
correction, its Dzhaz, but that means Jazz in whatever slav demon language it is, so go figure
>>
Looks like MoM crit shock nova is coming back, can't wait to use the skin for it
>>
Single player code released when
>>
>>169168031
Never.
>>169166974
>TFW Gore GC
>>
File: Untitled.png (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3MB, 1600x900px
How do I complete this?
>>
File: Lion's_Roar.png (21KB, 78x156px) Image search: [Google]
Lion's_Roar.png
21KB, 78x156px
rate this flask /poeg/
>>
>>169168532

kill a rare vaal fallen in the vaal ruins you dip
>>
>>169168532
Find a Vaal Fallen Rare.
And kill it.
The wiki has all the major locations they can spawn.
>>169168546
Useless in a Melee build, broken as hell in a "Melee" build.
>>
Is it pronounced Vaal pronounced "Vahl" or "Vale?"
Since it's spelled the same way as Baal, which in Diabluh is "Bale" and "Bahl" in everything else.
>>
Vaal is just a rip off of Baal

I hope ggg get sued
>>
>>169168532
>wasting coins in normal
>>
>>169168729

esamir pronounces it vahl
>>
>>169168793
I fucking knew it.
>>
>>169168773
?
>>
>>169168546
>35% MORE melee phys
It's pretty broken.
>>
File: 1474729761669.jpg (46KB, 422x353px) Image search: [Google]
1474729761669.jpg
46KB, 422x353px
>>169145741
>wahh poe is too easy and boring wahh
>doesn't play SSF HC
>>
File: 1486353132454.jpg (145KB, 1920x1541px) Image search: [Google]
1486353132454.jpg
145KB, 1920x1541px
>solo self found
>>
phys penetration when
bleed prolif when
stun prolif when
>>
>>169170881
Never ever.
>>
File: 1393425512458.jpg (112KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1393425512458.jpg
112KB, 800x600px
>some people will actually play solo self found to feel superior
>>
>ssf
>I just got the best axe for my flameblast build!
>>
>>169168645
>>169168625
>do 3 runs of vaal ruins
>only rare snakes and caster vaal dudes spawn
;_;
>>
>shitbabbs are so insecure they'll say anything to protect themselves from the elite SSF HC players
>>
File: 1446352264134.jpg (20KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
1446352264134.jpg
20KB, 258x245px
>i am going to play solo self found next league
>>
nobody here actually plays HC or SSF right?
it's just a meme?
>>
>this kaom's heart relic will go great with my ci build!
>>
So this solo self found league will just be the "singleplayer experience" but you can still die to lag and desync?
>>
can't wait to vendor my mirror of kalandra to get a divine orb, because i'm playing solo self found!
>>
I'd play HC if you could trade with Standard

No point playing HC if my jewels cost 50ex each vs 5
>>
File: 1476311782957.png (108KB, 357x368px) Image search: [Google]
1476311782957.png
108KB, 357x368px
>tfw to intelligent to play solo self found
>>
File: 20170223190456_1.jpg (422KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170223190456_1.jpg
422KB, 1920x1080px
FUCK THIS

FUCKING HALF HOUR DUNGEON WITH RETARDED SPAM BOSSFIGHT EVEN MY BILLION DAMAGE FLAMENUKE BUILD CAN'T KILL QUICKLY

You can't portal out of here right? Wiki said you can't portal out so I alt+f4'd
>>
I hope they buff non top tier divination cards for 2.6

Just like a decent drop rate increase on the decent endgame cards that aren't tier 1. Looking at playing SSF and testing a bit I find that intentionally farming divination cards seem to be a slower strategy
>>
Auto-pick vaal regalia
And auto-Alch
when
>>
File: awoo.png (629KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
awoo.png
629KB, 1000x1000px
is life base howa ethical?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (12KB, 277x73px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
12KB, 277x73px
Can anyone get me a cast when damage taken gem?

IGN this. Or I think you can whisper my account name FrivolousSam

On hardcore breach
>>
SSF SC is the best way to play 2.6

I hope every pro streamer goes SSF.

With trading, 80% of items are bot-earned or whatever. SSF is the only way to play.
>>
File: portal says die.jpg (471KB, 500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
portal says die.jpg
471KB, 500x2000px
>>169171647
You can portal, but it takes a bit more time in the Labyrinth than normally.

>3 link flameblast for Izaro
kek
>>
>>169172103
3 link flameblast seems to be clearing a lot faster then 3 link firestorm, and I just don't have the currency to craft, I only have two fusings
>>
why did they ever think a dialog was appropriate for lab
>>
>>169172260
3 link anything is bad for Izaro, especially with how much you let him power up.
A good rule of thumb for Lab. Progress up until just before Malachai, the Act 4 final boss, and then return to Lab for your Ascendancy.
>>
File: 1484077032525.jpg (10KB, 214x179px) Image search: [Google]
1484077032525.jpg
10KB, 214x179px
there's actually a streamer reaction thread to 2.6 on r*ddit

am i getting old or are they fucking retarded
>>
it's fucking reddit m8
just imagine what percentage of them are twitch viewers by now so that's important news for them
>>
Ive been out of the loop for a while, how much is there to tailoring the atlas unlocks to get better map drops?

Is delibaritly not unlocking maps a thing? Can someone link me to a good video explaining that stuff?
>>
you have to understand most of those streamers benefit from positively hyping their drones about anything GGG does

if the playerbase is happy and growing, it means more viewers to them and better revenue potential

if people start getting disenchanted and cynical with the game -kinda like poeg but without the pathological addiction-, they stop consuming media about it and caring in general

a few actually thrive on pissing the gggdrones off but those are rare/less known
>>
So how many hours before pt will announce his return
>>
>>169173261
yeah you can lock maps with cartographer seals
lock every map except the ones you want

maps will still drop due to adjacency but you're more likely to get the ones you want
>>
File: 1424295950086.jpg (96KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
1424295950086.jpg
96KB, 396x388px
>2.6 balance changes!
>claws buffed!
>daggers nerfed!
>blade flurry nerfed but still OP!
>now you can blade flurry claws instead of daggers!
>>
>>169173628
So do i keep only one map of each tier from tiers 10-15 completed? In that case every t10-15 map that drops will be my favourite map of tier except for the occasonal adjascent map that might drop?
>>
Yes
Also if you only run shaped t10-t15 there are no adjacent maps
>>
>>169173908
just look up a guide dude im too drunk to explain it here
>>
File: 1457227809735.jpg (34KB, 449x433px) Image search: [Google]
1457227809735.jpg
34KB, 449x433px
>2013 poe
>watching willywonka
>he's doing a shipyard with his mapping party
>way behind
>not doing anything
>too busy chatting with his viewers to actually play
>clicks on a chest
>a chaos orb drops out of it
>he acts surprised
>full screens his webcam
>makes stupid faces for a good 30 seconds
>twitch chat goes wild
>goes back to the game
>his party is already doing the next map

i only watched his stream for two minutes but it completely ruined my day
>>
i WILL beat you up if you continue to post blog trash on MY general
>>
File: RZljznW.png (277KB, 521x475px) Image search: [Google]
RZljznW.png
277KB, 521x475px
what's a good build to abuse these shitfucks
>>
>>169174196
Ice Spear assassin
>>
>>169174196
vortex
>>
vortex
>>
File: 1485544934195.gif (491KB, 480x198px) Image search: [Google]
1485544934195.gif
491KB, 480x198px
how hard is it to get level 90

i'm at 86 now and i'm poopsocking hard to get my last achievement before the league ends but it's starting to wear me out
>>
>>169174307
>level 90
>86 now

Probably 1 hour per level if you spam good maps otherwise it'll take twice as long.
>>
>>169174381

all I have is shitfuck t9 and t10s
>>
>>169174414
10s are fine
just do them quickly
>>
>WD died through cheat death in diablo
>Necromancer nowhere in sight
>don't want to play this because of lel skill tree

Are there any other diablo clones worth trying?
>>
>starting to get feverish wet dreams about just rolling anything
>over a week left still

help
>>
File: 1462388006473.jpg (55KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
1462388006473.jpg
55KB, 500x669px
rate my SSF HC build

>blight cwc vortex
>>
File: 20170223212100_1.jpg (491KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170223212100_1.jpg
491KB, 1920x1080px
Ascendancy is straight bullshit

So fucking clutch spending 15+ seconds without healing flask charges running around trying to kill the green skeletons and not get murdered

And I need to do this shit again before I get the proliferation passive that will actually make good aoe clear
>>
get good
>>
how to spot reddits:

1. They can barely do normal lab
>>
>casuals and shitters trying to mock SSFHC without realizing this outs them as casuals and shitters

stay the FUCK out of my league, r*dditshits
>>
File: 1369011344257.jpg (44KB, 329x399px) Image search: [Google]
1369011344257.jpg
44KB, 329x399px
>i play solo self found
>>
File: 1487402079961.png (151KB, 411x381px) Image search: [Google]
1487402079961.png
151KB, 411x381px
>I buy all my gear
>>
File: 1467316094911.gif (1MB, 380x217px) Image search: [Google]
1467316094911.gif
1MB, 380x217px
>I post anime
>>
>I will cast spells using a two-handed sword, because it's the best thing to drop in three weeks.
>>
File: this is how retarded you look.gif (684KB, 314x314px) Image search: [Google]
this is how retarded you look.gif
684KB, 314x314px
>I buy challenges
>I buy boss kills
>I play softcore because it's "fun"
>>
>I almost have enough life for t6 maps, and it's only taken me 150 hours of play to get here.
>>
ssf is the crossfit of poe
>>
good players reach level 85 and t10 maps SSF on day 1

flip off shitcrow
>>
no good players play ssf
>>
>who is pt
>>
don't ever not reply to me again
>>
ssf is for shitters who can't play the trading game
>>
File: 1472594703528.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1472594703528.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>hear about pt being this legendary SSF player
>google some of his highlights
>find this
https://clips.twitch
.tv/projectpt/DoubtfulOxEagleEye
>>
not clicking that honeypot
>>
flasks are too poorly balanced for pt, so he has special rules for how he will permit himself to use them to create real challenge
>>
If your build doesn't struggle with Hillock it's an unethical build
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (725KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
725KB, 1920x1080px
It's still 35%, does reduced mana not work on these any more?
>>
>>169177603
No, Mana reserved and Mana cost are something different.
>>
File: 1473986504481.jpg (84KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
1473986504481.jpg
84KB, 600x602px
i'm tired of sh*tbirds and ethnic r*dditors living vicariously through me and other elite SSF HC players

honestly they just need to git gud
>>
File: brain.png (111KB, 772x882px) Image search: [Google]
brain.png
111KB, 772x882px
How do you fix Scorching Ray's single target dmg without going lowlife with a lvl 3-4 empower? I planned on leveling with Scorching CWC firestorm until i could get my hands on a searing touch, but getting into red maps i feel like only scorching won't be enough to kill bosses fast enough.
>>
>Scorching CWC firestorm
>searing touch

terrible build
>>
How long does it usually take for the first tamings to show up in a new league?
>>
2 curses, EE and l3 emp (which is cheap)
>>
>>169178097
Play fireblast instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYQxRIb1OLE
>>
>>169178228
like a week, but mostly you should look out for the components instead of the ring itself
>>
>>169178260
>he's talking like flameblast is some top secret non meta build

????????????????????????

it's literally the most played and broken hardcore skill of all time without ever having been nerfed once.
>>
So which breach league uniques are exclusive to the league and which ones are becoming permanent additions?
>>
>>169178471
Some of them
>>
>>169151763
>you don't need to crit to chill and hypothermia exists
Aquamarine flask desu.
>>
>still haven't completed a single chayula breachstone
>already have the sword and chestpiece
>>
What's the minimum basic Critical strike chance I should have to consider my build a "critbuild" and when should I just give up, retract all my points and rather invest them into something else? let's assume for the sake of the argument I have enough Defense
>>
if you crit more than half of the time, you're by definition a crit build
>>
>>169179476
Yeah, with that much invested into defense and physdam, I don't think I'll make it into a crit build anyswhere near soon enough, I think I'll just invest more into physdam.
Lvl 63 and at ~9% chance and all I have is 20% and 25% with two different passive skills and a diamond ring and another 20% on a passive skill that's coming up.
>>
1H ice crash gladiator?
>>
ice crash? more like nice trash
>>
>>169159382
How would you reliably generate frenzy and stun charges? Legit question because I'm spoiled by raider.
>>
Dunno what a "stun charge" is but you can generate frenzy charges as melee using blood rage, poachers or blood dance
>>
>>169179830
nah, 1H+S Raider. Currently running Hatred and Blade Flurry but might switch to Wildstrike as soon as I have that Elemental damage Raider skill. I was hoping on spamming elemental afflictions with those critical strikes but it seems that is not for me. Even with 3 Powcher Charges I only got up to 20-22% crit chance.
Also I am stzill severly lacking Elemental resistances. Clearing out those few skillpoints might help me alot.
I read about searching the passive skill tree in upcoming 2.6., but is there something like a skill tree summary that lists all bonuses I get from my passive skills?
>>169180042
Probably Poacher's mark
>>
oops, meant endurance charges. Unreliable against bosses though, but looks good.
>>
>>169180239
>>169179812

Oh and forgot, That 11% Critchance also includes Ice golem
>>
>>169178097
Scorching Ray is just for dyness tanks, since they take very little damage nodes and happen to grab the regen/dot node near shadow.
>>
>>169180685
I'm curently building a EE+Scorching Ray Occultist and she just burns everything down.
Throw in a Orb of Storms + Chain support and a Flameblast totem and it clears everythign by itself
>>
>>169178471
Idiot
>>
>>169178440
They did nerf it in 2.0.

But people just went for incinerate back then since you could get super high damage with 75/75 block and a lot of ES. Required almost no damage investment.

FB was viable in 2.0 though killed Core Malachai with it in tempest hardcore.
>>
I think it's about time I got into this. There's no classes right? So is there any shape shifting spells or summoning spells that are viable? Who should I play if I want to do these things?

Why do you guys reply to posts without quoting them?
>>
There's 7 classes you fucking furry faggot you know what get out of here you annoy me already with you fucking newfaggotry
>>
I never seem to get anything right

i suck ass at this game but never can figure out whats the problem

i don't know what to do
>>
Identify one flaw in your build then work on fixing it
>>
If you want replies go to reddit
>>
>8 days of literally nothing
is this what purgatory feels like
>>
>>169182024
Im trying but theres so much to know about this game its really hard to get it right
>>
you can always fap till your dick goes limp
8 days should be enough
>>
I already jack off twice a day on average
>>
Does anyone remember the skill called Shockwave totem?
>>
>>169182024
I can't get enough Crit while staying passively at max block
>>
>>169181686
Tons of summoning builds you can have like 50 minions on a screen. There are ascendancy classes which you get later in the game. If you want to play a summoner I suggest you go witch and then necromancer.
>>
>>169182639
reverse knockback shockwave totems AKA SUCCwave totems lul kappa
/s
>>
>>169182639
Replaced by Facebreaker Warchiefs
>>
Is Mathil the ultimate shitcrow?
>>
File: retards.png (159KB, 1400x860px) Image search: [Google]
retards.png
159KB, 1400x860px
>>
>>169183942
woa imagine an animated guardian with that
>>
Good evening, poeg

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Mysterious_Gift

Can this be used to acquire specific uniques?
>>
>>169174265
>>169174276
what about a weapon build?

I'm thinking ice crash staff inquisitor?
>>
>>169184142
The vendor gives you a mystery box which transforms into a >>>random<<< unique item.

What do you think?
>>
>>169184354
I was hoping you could narrow the RNG list down using item levels
>>
>>169181686
You're wasting your time.

You're most likely going to look at the skill tree and get excited and make a 120 points build and then make your first character, probably in a shitter league and then kill yourself after the first 10 levels then come back here asking what you did wrong expecting us to spoonfeed you.

We'll tell you to fuck off and read the OP and use google like the rest of us, you will, you'll make a new build and try something new. You'll get to level 30 or something, get bored and ask when does the game get fun. You'll eventually link your first items in the thread asking questions like how to determine the price, we'll tell you to read the OP and fuck off again. You'll say "wah wah haters from hardcore" and continue playing, you'll hit level 60 and realize this game is just a grind so you can start another grind, you'll complain about this here and we'll say "it's a game made by GRINDING GEAR GAMES you faggot", a game in which you grind for gear.

Enjoy, you fucking retard. Get the fuck out of our general.
>>
>"Yeah we know that these items allow for broken builds and we want to force you to be more original but fuck that here have these" - the league
Why?
>>
>>169184561
this.

can't wait to come up with an original build that uses the new balance changes only to get outshined by a fotm build with a broken rare item.
>>
>>169184434
no since you can get a level 5 unique with ilvl 85
>>
>>169184561
economy game

>Game is about to have a huge update that will also add xbox players
>here have these legacy uniques to sell to the new player in the near future
>>
>>169185438
>Complete wipe and clean slate with PoE 3.0
You know it's true desu.
>>
>>169185573
No way that would cause a mass exodus
>>
>>169183648
Ye.

There are still idiots who try to copy his builds in hardcore though and die in a tier 8 map.
>>
>>169183942
Legacy BoR
Chayula block jewel
The surrender
Gladiator ascendancy

And you're maxed out for block after just the duelist shield cluster and the shield node before it. Really kind of OP because this way you can get waaay more damage or much more life.

Still sad GGG isn't buffing life this patch, though some pathing changes might be considered a buff.
>>
File: 1486616339132.jpg (133KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486616339132.jpg
133KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>169185850
worst league ever jesus christ
>>
File: 1483245845175.jpg (10KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1483245845175.jpg
10KB, 300x300px
2.6 is literally r*dditcore: the league

getting tired of this blatant shitcrow pandering
>>
>>169185850
makes me sad i played surrender glad last league as it's way stronger now
one handed weapons are getting buffed too although blade flurry is ``nerfed"
>>
>>169186979
Why is it shiwcrow pandering?
>>
>>169187082
lots of retard-proof builds that rely on expensive items
>>
File: 1487551438877.jpg (162KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487551438877.jpg
162KB, 1280x720px
>8 more days
I'm not gonna make it guys
>>
File: NotChinatsu.png (990KB, 1051x972px) Image search: [Google]
NotChinatsu.png
990KB, 1051x972px
same desu senpai
>>
ANIME GET THE FUCK
OOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT
>>
I haven't played since Piety was the last boss.
Should I play the new league or will that ruin my outlook on PoE forever?
Are the orb girls coming back?
>>
>>169129371
>>169129387
finally
is this how i come back into the game?
www.poeurl.com/3Vi
Not sure if i should go full shield or mind over matter
Shield charge looks fun now too but i doubt you can do that on an elem build.
>>
GGG needs to pander to SSF HC players now because we're the ruling class of poe

down with the proletariat
>>
File: winkyface.png (279KB, 479x440px) Image search: [Google]
winkyface.png
279KB, 479x440px
only redditors dislike anime
>>
no you faggot
I like my anime and vidya threads separate
>>
>>169189283
balance is shit and GGG is making it worse by going soft on the best builds and temporarily re-introducing OP items into the game

wait for 3.0
>>
So I just started playing, and I'm aware there's a new league with all the shiney gubbinz coming out in a few days, but I wanted to start a new character to "learn" the game a bit before I make my real character.

So here's a couple quesions;

Is armor really worthless like people in global are saying? I hear that I should be focusing on health/ES in an ES build rather than armor/eva.

How viable is a minion build? I used to roll Necro in d2 and miss having a goonsquad to throw at my enemies.

How easy is it to get respec points in case I fuck up/want to change my build?
>>
I like certain anime, but anyone who isn't blind will realize what a shitshow the anime industry is. Creativity has been replaced with formulas that sell the best to the otaku retards who just wants to see cute anime girls in highschool settings, because their own highschool lives were a mess.

So they self insert into these shitty shows and fall in love with the anime tropes that just get re-skinned for new shows.
>>
>>169189723
>Is armor really worthless
yes, but only for end game content, and that doesn't matter if you're new
>How viable is a minion build?
completely viable
>How easy is it to get respec points
it's easy to respec a few points, but you're guaranteed to fuck up your first character so it doesn't really matter
>>
File: anna_mirai_nikki.jpg (52KB, 702x482px) Image search: [Google]
anna_mirai_nikki.jpg
52KB, 702x482px
>>169189820
What about lewd anime girls in high school doing lewd things, anon?
>>
>>169190161
>girls
Fuckin' faggots.
>>
i don't mind watching shitty formulaic anime if the girls are cute
not all entertainment needs to necessarily be intellectually stimulating
there's also a certain comfort in having shows play out exactly the way you expect them to (the good guy wins and gets all the girls, etc.)
>>
File: shimoneta_white_peak.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shimoneta_white_peak.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>169190307
There's plenty of male lewdity in Shimoneta, anon.
AOSAS
>>
>>169189723
You won't ever get anywhere in this game without experimenting things first hand and understanding why something works or not, you can follow a guide, listen to what others say, but your understanding will remain extremely shallow if you only do that

So there are a few general recommendations to keep in mind if you want to avoid frustration before you even hit the end of normal, like focusing on life and resists before damage, things like that, but nothing really replaces experience and self critical thinking + using the wiki

Armour for example is completely viable, but it depends on your build, playstyle, other defenses, etc. There is no generic answer like "yeah it's trash" or "no it's really good", start playing and you can start refining a concept after you've hit level 50-60 or something
>>
>>>/a/ >>>/a/ >>>/a/ >>>/a/ >>>/a/
>>>/a/
>>>/a/
>>>/a/
>>>/a/
>>
File: 1487414148275.png (507KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1487414148275.png
507KB, 700x1050px
poe anime when?
>>
I wish my dad didn't work from home so I could freely jerk off to anime during the day
>>
ugh i have to make a new loot filter for SSF, neversink's too casual
>>
dont feel like playing 2.6 after all these nerfs t b h

like why the fuck nerf blade flurry of all things? fucking retared
>>
>>169191308
you know neversink's filter has multiple levels, right?
>>
>>169191392
none of them being ill suited for SSF or my build in particular

what use do I have for tiers of uniques when everything is useful, and the actual useful drops that I can self-craft are hidden?

why do I need sorcerer boots as a chanceable base when skyforth is entirely useless for my build?

etc
>>
>>169191570
>none of them being ill suited
so they're all suited for SSF?
>>
RATE MY 2.6 BUILD DUDES

http://poeplanner.com/AAUAAPkBAAB6e4wlJ11JZ5vUjxku2WFXDdIhns1VtcbYG0WOv8EErj7Grgthr2yK5JvsTwTFiny7OtjsOClP5CK1BEVHa6w3R_ndMtHr7nyDES0snG0ZIvRsC5MnUzVQQqIuDkjjhBvINj08vSxGRXxtbA-rsw4hwLDYeWipbnfjAdyE2cS41fhuab6nGbQtgxUg9qPvegG8zqibjed06NabJgX5lwb5M-fqr-vuDhXw-WOjimVNvTZHfit4H8ctizwtg8y3Pv4K2L01krXybqpKyD8nKk19W6xHUUzKSl-wm7XDOiLqQYf56ILHKPpXyQ186rq0DEZxgwlvngAAAAAA
>>
>>169191643
none = all
>>
>>169191734
ill = not
ill suited = not suited

none of them being ill suited = all of them being suited
>>
>poeplanner

could tell it was b8 without even looking at it
>>
>>169191772
i made a typo you autistic faggot
>>
>>169191723
10/10

>>169191856
an entire word is not a typo
but sure, go on calling anyone who has a better grasp of the English language than you do an 'autist'
>>
actually it is when you have bipolar disorder
>>
How do you think GGG will fix the defense imbalance? buff life and evasion? They said one of the Gods' powers gives you defense again st singular, strong attacks.
Will they nerf Chaos dmg or give more resistances to it?
>>
>>169191952
What?
What does that have to do with bipolar disorder?
Do you even know what bipolar disorder is?

Or are you one of those ignorant people that thinks its a synonym for 'crazy' and it just means chaotic behaviour?
>>
do YOU know what bipolar disorder is?
thought so, nerd
>>
one of the paragon buffs makes it so that it's impossible to get one-shot I think
that would solve the biggest problem with life builds
perhaps buffing life nodes incrementally, but if GGG does it too much, there won't even be much motivation to go CI anymore since life is so comparatively easy to get on gear
>>
>>169192034
by making you go mom on every life build
>>
>>169192118
In short, Bipolar disorder is a disorder wherein a person usually has a baseline of depression, and will swing from depression to mania in an (often) rhythmical fashion.

Mania is not insanity, but rather the heightening of moods and mental activity, so like an extreme version of excitement.

So yes, I do know what bipolar disorder is.
>>
>>169126702
Firstly what skill are you wanting to be use? Second try getting more %life nodes and thirdly why are you stretching so far into the Duelist area?
>>
i switch from all to none all the time and this is the result of my bipolar disorder which results in me sometimes saying the opposite of what i wanted to say because the double negative ended up in a positive so go flip yourself if you don't believe me you freaking idiot
>>
>>169192384
That's not bipolar disorder.
You're just dumb.
>>
>i read a wiki article so now i'm an expert
rofl okay
go read an article on brain surgery and operate on urself
>>
>>169192384
literal retard
>>
File: 1434061452920.jpg (408KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1434061452920.jpg
408KB, 1280x720px
>ahegao
>big penis
>blowjob
>lolicon
>sole dickgirl
>stockings
>unusual pupils
>>
>>169192608
degenerate
>>
>>169192531
No, I studied mental health in university.
>>
>>169192191
>one of the paragon buffs makes it so that it's impossible to get one-shot I think
You think wrong
>>
File: 1460161938326.png (421KB, 440x672px) Image search: [Google]
1460161938326.png
421KB, 440x672px
poeurl.com/3VA

rate my build poeg

ssf hc flameblast totems
>>
>>169192748
no cast speed

deep thoughts is unnecessary, do the math
>>
>10 ascendancy points
>spell damage instead of cast speed
>mana regen on a fb totem build
>he takes the life regen wheel between marauder and templar
>he takes 2 +10 strength travel nodes instead of +10 dex and +10 strength nodes
>117 point build
>>
>it's another poorly optimized frogshitter tree
>>
*giggles*
so this is the power of the ssfhc ELITE
>>
his totems are literally taking 2 seconds to charge up rofl
>>
How long until GGG finally give in and make armor percent reduction all around instead of the bullshit we have now.
>>
huka maka ampuchi

kala hojoja bahoohoo

maka tuchi alapapa tana
>>
that's how armor works currently though??
>>
>search for /poeg/ as usual
>nothing found
>have to dig through the archive to find the current thread
nice general poetards
>>
it takes one faggot to ruin everything
in this case, OP
>>
>>169193501
ula mandaga

poka chucha maka

wak wak boo
>>
>>169193501
Blame the OP who decided to be too lazy to even copy/paste 2 things.
And then added a last thread link, which we stopped doing cause it was too hard for retards.
>>
>>169193276
>>169193660
are you retarded
>>
>>169193757
Fuck man, this thread just seems like a shitshow in general.
You have the shitty OP and this guy who can't fucking quote comments he's replying to. Holy shit I can't believe how triggered I am over something that small, but it's so fucking annoying.
>>
>>169193757
if only there was some sort of punishment for vandalizing the OP of generals?!
>>
>>169193758
pala kantuchi koko

latamika sak

lokimi taka
>>
>>169174196
there was a strange build using those gloves + moonbender's wing + other wonky items to convert and scale in weird ways but i can't seem to find the build anymore
>>
>>169192608
>dickgirl
ugh
>unusual pupils
heart-shaped only, other types need not apply, rest of tags are ok
>>
>>169193356
>>169193356
it's not though
it does some rediculous claculation with your number and throws it at a monstyers damage number and from that you get a totally unpredictable amound of damage reduction
>>
>>169193864
Every thread's a shitshow. If nobody beats me to it, I'll fix it when we go under.
>>169193967
The punishment should be: Don't go to it and make one that isn't broked. But we're too far-gone to bother now with that.
>>
>>169194256
can u speak comprehensible english
>>
>>169193660
>>169193276
>4. You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases, macro image replies, indecipherable text (example: "lol u tk him 2da bar|?"), anthropomorphic ("furry") or grotesque ("guro") images, post number GETs ("dubs"), or loli/shota pornography.
>>
>>169194546
theyre speaking another language you ignorant fuck
>>
>>169137921
It's not the players fault that cold damge gives you nothing while fire damage gives you a 500% dps increase.
>>
File: Capture.png (28KB, 250x290px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
28KB, 250x290px
>>169194173
>>
you can tell how healthy a game is by how mentally ill and degenerate the /vg/ general is
>>
>what are time zones
poeg is better when yuros are asleep
>>
File: 1483188358881.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483188358881.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>169195059
>capture.png
>>
>want to be the big guy
>want to summon zambies
>plotting a maurader zambie build

GIVE ME ONE (1) REASON NOT TO DO THIS
>>
what is nessa's favorite anime
>>
will elementalist blade flurry be viable in 2.6 and also ethical?
>>
nothing's ethical about elementalist
>>
>>169195498
i can name 5 classes better suited for summoning
>>
when's the new tree out, anyone know?
>>
there are zero (0) reasons to play a summoner with an ascendancy class other than necromancer since it was released
>>
>>169193501
>Not Just searching "path of "
>>
>>169195886
But are they big guys?
>>
>>169195498
Is there a point to make a non necromancer or guardian summoner build?
>>
chieftain's totem node is literally 16% more damage for srs

go for it dude
>>
>>169195886
but can you name a bigger guy?
>>
>>169195524
None, because it's a universe before anime.
But it'd be something sappy.
>>169195894
Monday.
>>169195898
Technically, you could say the same of Trapper/Miner with Sabo, yet Occultist is better for most major setups.
>>
Knowing what we know so far about 2.6 would you recommend occultist or trickster for an Essence Drain/Caustic Arrow + CI Build? Experimented with trickster a bit. Would also invest in projectile damage and pierce.
>>
>>169196000
can you stop acting like you run this place
you're nobody here dude
>>
>>169196142
I don't like waiting 90 seconds to reply to 1 post.
Get over it.
>>
trickster vs occultist for ED lol
>>
>>169196126
i'd pick trickster over witch. don't really like em.
and i wouldn't be surprised if trickster got buffed, nobody play trickster it feels like
>>
Trickster is the worst asc class in the game
>>
>>169196126
Scion's Occultist+Deadeye is better than either
>>
File: autism.png (517KB, 477x479px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
517KB, 477x479px
>>169196000
>>169196142
>>169196256
>replying to three posts at a time means he runs the place
>people in this thread actively don't reply

WHAT SORT OF AUTISTIC GENERAL IS THIS PLACE!?
>>
File: 1486343547076.gif (1MB, 264x264px) Image search: [Google]
1486343547076.gif
1MB, 264x264px
>scion is better
>>
>>169196390
I keep asking myself that every day.
Most of the time I just roll with it and act like it's a normal General and just use it as such.
>>
File: FoolingAround.png (53KB, 475x522px) Image search: [Google]
FoolingAround.png
53KB, 475x522px
Let's play the design an OP Unique game
>>
>>169196351
Didnt consider that. But it doesnt give the uninterruptable ES recharge.
Also interesting given that one of the biggest ES nodes is right by scions starting Point.
>>
>>169196548
Literally bad cospiris
>>
Is the "Reduce damage taken by 8% if you have spent a total of 200 mana recently" trigger when received damage with Mind over Matter.
>>
spending mana means literaly spending mana, nothing else
taking damage on mana is not spending mana
>>
>>169196935
i dont think MOM counts as spending mana
>>
>>169196935
"Spending" refers to using Mana to cast spells/use skills.
MoM hits just reduce Mana.
>>
>>169196826
So, mjolner?
>>
how terrible is volls protector on a 5 link without mana reduction nodes and 85% mana reserved?
>>
terrible like the mediumcore build its going to be used with
>>
File: FoolingAround.png (56KB, 473x556px) Image search: [Google]
FoolingAround.png
56KB, 473x556px
>>169196826
Fixed
>>
>>169197063
>>169197464
Why are you still here?
>>
Fuck the back of my eyes hurt how do i strengthen so that they are not a hindrance when the new league hits
>>
Ice Trap or BF traps to start the league with? I like IT more but feel like it's probably so much worse it's not viable any longer with all the conversion nerfs.
>>
>>169198567
eat more carrots
do eye exercises
>>
wear gunnars and be tacticool
>>
what the fuck
go see an ophthalmologist please, especially if you're experiencing other symptoms like difficulty seeing at night or in the dark
also start taking a multivitamin / vitamin A supplements
>>
>Over 100 unique items have been rebalanced, with a focus on improving underused uniques that didn't have a strong role in the game.
Mjolner fix?
>>
>>169198615
What do carrots do? exercise like following my own finger while i move it?

They started to hurt all the sudden
>>
>>169198821
>What do carrots do?
excellent reliable source of eye-aiding vitamins

vitamin supplements are unregulated and unreliable
most vitamin supplements really just contain garbage filler like ash
>>
give up everything in the pursuit of greatness
even your eyesight
>>
>>169199001
And you can't beat vegetables anyway.
>>
>>169199001
>r like ash
How is this allowed?

I still don't know what caused the pain there's no apparent cause
>>
>>169198037
So I just link up
>Bladefall
>Poison
>Rapid Decay
Get 2 of them with those setups, then use either Blade Flurry or Lacerate.
>>
what do exiles eat
the soil is corrupted and nothing can grow
you can't survive on a diet of rhoa
>>
>>169199278
The souls of the slain, obviously.
>>
>>169199278
What is whenever you use currency you are actually feeding the exile?

Each currency has its own taste and nutritional value
>>
i once went 3 days eating nothing but crackers and dried fruits to play poe
>>
>>169199212
You could get around 801% increased spell damage by using a juggernaut with it(From Accuracy). This is while having 210% Health and all the endurance charges on the tree.
>>
>>169199403
>tfw found a mirror and never used it
>my exiles have never tasted such greatness
>>
>>169199484
fuck you nigger
>>
Fire nova sab
Firestorm witch
Flameblast totem inquis
Or
Random shitter build /poeg/ suggests for first build of the new league like whispering ice.
>>
Champion summoner
>>
>>169199798
For your first build you must play..........Elemental Hit. And you can only use a crude bow
>>
>>169199278
Did you miss the people farming in highgate?
>>
How can GGG realistically fix the inherent flaw in cold skills?
Fire gives more damage, lightning gives more damage, but cold just kind of... freezes and chills shit you're one hitting anyways?

Fire and lightning are viable against bosses, but cold is useless since you can't freeze and chill them in the late game.

What can GGG really do?
Make those late game bosses freezable?
>>
>>169200078
they're maraketh, not exiles
>>
do maraketh eat carrots
>>
>>169199278
fish
>>
>>169200236
>Make those late game bosses freezable?
They could always make the bosses chill-able,just with reduced effectiveness (like temp chains/curses).
>>
>>169200236
Make it have the highest base hit of all but at the cost of cast rate
>>
>>169199205
Because the FDA doesn't give half a shit about you or your wellbeing

A cause does not have to have an immediate result

You probably just have a headache though
>>
>>169199278
They did eat that Grandaddy crab,so probably they eat the smaller ones too.
>>
>>169200236
>lightning gives more damage
yeah because bosses late game are totally shockable with your arc

are you fucking retarded?

> but cold just kind of... freezes and chills shit you're one hitting anyways?
shattering is a powerful mechanic even against trash, why do vsparkers use cotb in your opinion

you're fucking clueless
stop posting I fucking swear to Innocence
>>
File: 1477226973307.jpg (35KB, 190x429px) Image search: [Google]
1477226973307.jpg
35KB, 190x429px
convince me why a max block gladiator retaliation build won't work
>>
because there are better fucking nodes for damage?
>>
new map
>>169200827
>>
>>169200785
>he takes damage nodes
>>
>>169200236
Avoid freeze/reduced chill effect buffs each time freeze/chill is applied.
Alternately pseudo-random freeze.
Thread posts: 755
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.