[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/ss13g/ - Spessmen on a Spess Station General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 773
Thread images: 122

File: hippie.png (809KB, 898x701px) Image search: [Google]
hippie.png
809KB, 898x701px
Last Thread: >>166927363

The End Times Edition
Last time on /ss13g/ - spessmen on a spess station:
>The bunker went up
>The bunker went down
>It was too little too late
>Like the Visigoths in Rome we are being plundered by the HippieBayYouTubeRedditTG infiltrators

>What is Space Station 13?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
http://pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
http://ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
http://byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main /vg/station server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
http://byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>/vg/station forum and logs
http://ss13.moe/forum/
http://game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
http://game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
http://pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
http://ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
http://ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
http://pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz
>>
unban 2hotdogs
>>
>>166977406
FIRST FOR REMOVE THE PANIC BUNKER
LET THE GO- HIPPIES IN
>>
What's wrong with metacomming anyway if it doesn't hurt anyone?
>>
>>166977605
get cucked get rekt dummy
>>
>>166977605
dam..
>>
>>166977643
Screenshotting this post for when you post your ban appeal and promise to be "sorry".
>>
>>166977682
maybe next time
>>
>>166977771
it ok we can still be friend
>>
>>166977704

i wasn't the one who posted this
>>
>>166976832
>apologizing for struggling but still doing your job properly
Please never leave. You are a good player.
>>
File: Fed-up Frank.jpg (55KB, 474x531px) Image search: [Google]
Fed-up Frank.jpg
55KB, 474x531px
>every single issue and PR about no-fruit devolves into a shouting match between despotate and kilozombie
>>
>>166977897
It was me
>>
Is there a way to see your notes, like in the public logs or anything like that?

I wanna see my notes but I don't want admins to know that I want to see my notes.
>>
>>166978113
The public logs only show when an admin edits your notes, not what they added or what your notes are in general.
Your only option is to PM an admin or become an admin.
>>
File: space station 13.gif (2MB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
space station 13.gif
2MB, 512x288px
>>
>>166978167
>become an admin
>just to see your notes

Sounds like a good plan, i'll do it.
>>
>>166978212
>YOU'RE ALL TERRIBLE PEOPLE WHO SHOULD DIE
>JUST UNBAN ME SO I CAN PLAY WITH YOU
>>
>>166978256
Wow that what you honestly think I believe of you huh? wow.
>>
File: wTM9rLE.jpg (29KB, 400x266px) Image search: [Google]
wTM9rLE.jpg
29KB, 400x266px
>>166978085
Once I get something to argue about, I stop being very reasonable. Sorry.
Hey, if I'm not looking like an angry cunt, it's gonna be yclat or whoever else, so
>>
File: Vote for America 2016.gif (855KB, 1000x1058px) Image search: [Google]
Vote for America 2016.gif
855KB, 1000x1058px
I only talk to you how I talk to myself. Why is everyone such a fucking pussy?
>>
>>166978483
When am I getting the 30~ percent of my paycheck the government doesn't let me see back? When's he gonna fix that, huh? I don't give a fuck about 'muh degenerates muh mexicans mer jerb', I want my goddamn money back, not my money being wasted on a wall.
>>
File: Party Harder.png (547KB, 776x625px) Image search: [Google]
Party Harder.png
547KB, 776x625px
I played a long time ago on /tg/station and /vg/station and I have returned to play again. I used to staticname as Billy Pilgrim but I highly doubt anyone remembers me. I'm basically relearning everything.

Jobs I have tried to learn:

>Chemistry
Fun but it's very important so people will rage at you if you aren't fast enough or aren't entirely sure how to make certain things.

>Scientist
R&D is the same as chemistry, too important for anyone to let you learn it
I can't get the hang of toxins at all
Xenobio seems weird, I fed a billion monkeys to the slimes and they still didn't split or evolvulate
Telescience doesn't seem like an actual job in and of itself
Xenoarchaeology is fun but lonely

>Doctor
Turboautists are in complete control so there's very little room to learn anything and if you fuck up you get bwoinked

>Engineer
Boring as fuck. Very little to do except setting stuff up at the start. Maybe you'll fix a floor somewhere.

>Atmos Tech
How the fuck do I do literally anything

>Mechanic
How the fuck do I do literally anything

>Botany
Had a great deal of fun but I honestly can't make heads or tails of any of the genetic manipulation stuff. Went as far as injecting 15 mutagen into a plant and hoping for the best, but I still don't really get it.

>Trader
I don't really get the point. I just sort of defaulted to a voxponicist but I got lonely and bored.

Any advice, /vg/?
>>
>>166978616
>ancaps
>>
>>166978616
you're an idiot dude trump didn't make taxes holy shit you dumb nigger whats wrong with you
>>
>>166978630
Atmos has a steep learning curve. And theres hardly any info on the wiki about it, unlike research.

What is it you want to know about Atmos?
>>
How do I join the ERP metaclub as a submissive crossdressing grayy with no dick?
>>
>>166978685
No he's just raising them to pay for MUH WALL
>>
>>166978792
why do you put emphasis on the things that clearly bother you?
>>
>>166978630
Responses
>Chemistry
Try playing MD instead. Chemistry is a more dedicated job and yeah, it's like that. All of Medbay has access to Chemistry now.
>Scientist
Don't know shit
>Doctor
Yeah. Just try to etch out your own little corner and do a dedicated job. Be the emergency receptionist and do preliminary work on patients, do surgery, or some other job like that
>Engineer
Fun for some, awful for others. I'm the latter
>Atmos tech
Ask an atmos tech to help.
>Mechanic
Scan items, get materials, duplicate items. Also put parts into machines to make them better.
>Botany
Basically, you get a type of genome from a plant, plant X (like, how fast it grows). Then you splice or purge it into another plant, plant Y. Splicing averages the two stats between X and Y, purging forces it to be exactly like X. If you splice multiple times you can keep traits from both without losing anything, since it'll average closer and closer to X.
>Trader
It's a roleplay job and anyone who suggests otherwise is either perpetuating a meme or they think tradertiding is legitimate. Just learn to enjoy trading and RP.
>>
>>166978674
>wanting to see all of your paycheck means you're an ancap
If 'not wanting the government to steal egregious amounts of my money without my input' means being an ancap, then yeah, I am. Fairtax when? Put Trump's dog to work and get HR 25 passed already instead of wasting more time and money on appeasing the bible belt and building a wall that won't do anything.
>>
>it's a only bad when trump does it episode
>>
>>166978823
Why do you ask irrelevant questions instead of addressing pertinent matters?
>>
http://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&p=18161&sid=9458de28e54d91e01cb111044148ae33#p18161
PUT IT BACK UP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>166978834
>Then you splice or purge it into another plant, plant Y
How? The wiki leaves out a great deal of "hows" on a lot of guides.
>>
>>166978924
Because I can and It's dank memes to pivot like this.

>taxes are only bad when trump is in office
>>
>>166978780
>no dick
We don't want you
>>
>>166978960
Basically
1. put X seed in the big bulky machine
2. extract genome
3. put a blank flora disk in the big bulky machine
4. put the section of the genome you want onto the disk by clicking on it (for example, development, which is growth time and a few other things)
5. disk pops out, put it in the other machine
6. put Y seed in the other machine also
7. do all yer splicing and yer purging
8. pop out Y seed when you're ready, plant analyze it to see how it's doing
>>
File: dreamseeker_2017-01-29_20-09-51.png (269KB, 955x955px) Image search: [Google]
dreamseeker_2017-01-29_20-09-51.png
269KB, 955x955px
SOON
>>
>>166978982
Where was that said? Where, exactly, was that said, word for word, or even moderately implied?
Taxes are always fucking bad, and while necessary, ours are convoluted and bad for the economy as a whole due to the outrageous corporate taxes which fuck everyone over. Trump wants to complain and fuss about american businesses leaving the country, but has yet to understand WHY they're leaving the country.
>>
>>166979231
Lavaland?
>>
>>166979272
>taxes are always bad
I want libertarians to leave
>>
>>166979272
I don't care about your wild fantasies of how you think you should benefit in society when all my logic, care and reason was rejected by you long ago.
>>
>>166979308
Fuck off, statist bootlicker.
>>
File: emoji.jpg (4KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
emoji.jpg
4KB, 268x188px
>>166979272
Perhaps they could be leaving because labor laws, and standards of living are on levels of magnitude lower than what is required in the United States.

Perhaps a way to rectify this is to increase the cost of foreign goods by taxing them. Which will make the consumer look for alternative sources of the good, or pay a higher cost to acquire said good.
>>
>>166977406
Do hippies actually play SS13? Also I live in an area with high hippie density, does that make me a hippie? We're talking level 45 hippies here
>>
>>166979460
>punish the consumer for the government's mistakes
Sounds pretty libtarded if you ask me my man.
>>
>>166979435
>le statism is bad meme
Please explain to me how you think a society without a central state could possible protect and provide for everyone who isn't in the majority
>>
>>166979231
What is that blue mass?
>>
>>166979460
>haha let's just tank our trade agreements and fall back on our nonexistent manufacturing sector while making ourselves irrelevant in the eyes of the rest of the world and in our own businesses
>>
>>166979435
Fuck libertarians, fuck yeah roads.
>>
>>166979435
Roads
>>
File: proofs2.jpg (7KB, 240x135px) Image search: [Google]
proofs2.jpg
7KB, 240x135px
>>166979552
Well what a worker will accept for a wage isn't the fault of the government.

Also a consumer does not necessarily pay the tax if there are substitutes for the good. Economics is largely just propaganda.

>The first thing they teach you in econ 101 is to assume people are rational.
>>
HEY HEY
HO HO
VEEGEE ELITISM HAS GOT TO GO
>>
SAY IT LOUD
SAY IT CLEAR
HIPPIE REFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE
>>
WHOSE SERVER?
EVERYONE'S SERVER
WHOSE SERVER?
EVERYONE'S SERVER
WHOSE SERVER?
EVERYONE'S SERVER
>>
>>166979843
People aren't going to change their buying habits for the most part
They're going to complain how prices have gone up but they're going to keep buying it because muh brand recognition, muh corporate brainwashing
Reminder that capitalism is a disease
>>
Trump was dead to me when he imposed his ignorance on the intellectuals of the government
He had some good ideas but as far as I'm concerned, what he did was unconstitutional and should get him in serious trouble right off the bat
>>
>>166979843
>lmao lets just make the businesses that left never come back! that'll show 'em!

Do you realize what you're suggesting essentially trying to bully the industrial sector into coming back by making it MORE corporate-unfriendly? What insane brand of logic are you using that makes you think making this place harder to do business in will encourage more corporations to make jobs here?
>>
>>166980183
>what he did was unconstitutional
What did he do?
>>
>>166980340
Gag order on NASA, EPA, NPS, etc to forbid them from talking about climate change
It's overreaching, not to mention blatantly wrong
>>
>>166980424
Don't worry, he'll probably get an impeachment over that in 2 years when the Dems take over congress.
>>
>>166979231
meh, at least it's blue.
i think it'd look better if only the edges of its expansion were jagged, and the tiles that didn't border space were solid.
does it have to look retardedly threatening and sinister for us to "get it?" it's just dumb.
>>
>>166980491
>stuck with Pence
I'd actually be ok with that, because he's just more of the same typical dumbass republican
He's religiously crazy, but not as ambitious, narcissistic, and willfully ignorant as Trump
>>
>>166980623
I'd honestly rather be stuck with Pence, and I say this as the kind of person he'd order government-mandated brain damage for, because he's the kind of insane that can't do anything at all, and he at least has a few not completely insane ideas, as opposed to the orange tic-tac.
>>
Get the fuck out of here with this political discussion bullshit. I thought I still had /pol/ open after switching to this tab, jesus fucking christ.

This is a spacemans thread.
>>
>>166980742
>going to /pol/
Mootwo should just pull a /fur/ and ban everyone who has posted on /pol/
It's THE most cancerous board on the site
>>
>>166980742
/pol/ started it. That's my defense and I'm sticking to it.

In actual spessmens news, let's post stories of when you felt most in-tune with the validz; Not stories of outright robustness, but more when you didn't even realize you were taking out the trash, be it just reflexively dunking shitters or handing a Flukeop's ass to them without breaking a sweat.

I have never done this beyond disarming Sawbones and pricking him with his own Chloral hypo.
>>
File: dreamseeker_2017-01-29_23-51-06.png (191KB, 955x955px) Image search: [Google]
dreamseeker_2017-01-29_23-51-06.png
191KB, 955x955px
>>166979231
>>
>>166980829
Containment board.
On the other hand, it's a pretty obvious echo chamber and everyone who enters leaves miserable and shittier for it.
>>
File: 1484038591704.gif (981KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
1484038591704.gif
981KB, 342x239px
>>166980889

explain what this is
>>
>>166980847
Going up against five cultists and winning. At least one of them was dead when the fight started, but still.
>>
File: blasted.png (83KB, 489x856px) Image search: [Google]
blasted.png
83KB, 489x856px
>>166980847
>be me
>diona nymph early in the round
>rin, HoS, gets exploded in the bar and gibbed and her head is lost
>start getting ZAS'd to death in the resultant breach
>evolve
>grab all her shit and put it on
>"pose" as HoS for the entire round though everyone knows it's not me
>we end up finding and executing three traitors while being the nicest security squad yet
>>
>>166980890
>containment board
That doesn't do its job and leaks like a sieve
>there are people who claim it isn't an echo chamber
>>
>>166980889
https://led.itch.io/tilemancer

very programmer oriented tool, try it out

sorry nexy but those edge transitions don't cut it, you can probably get better results with it in a short time
>>
File: how2make.png (6KB, 256x64px) Image search: [Google]
how2make.png
6KB, 256x64px
>>166981210
Yeah, I have a similar process.
>>
>>166980829
Pomf himself has posted on /pol/.
>>
Why on earth have they not fixed the fucking Supermatter's Bluespace Rift not working?
>>
>Somebody calls you out on the thread
>It's not you just somebody pretending to be you
>You're asleep
>>
>>166980847
>be pointing man
>pointing at bawka in maint while he makes me a ghetto spacesuit
>assistant in knight armor shows up
>he thinks bawka is a bad guy and kidnapping me even though I'm standing up completely unrestrained at 100% health
>he walks up to bawka
>he moment I hear his toolbox inevitably hit my bird friend, I've already disarmed him and knocked him out with his own toolbox and proceed to murder him to save my feathery friend
>his PAI calls for sec
>sec comes over to arrest bawka
>say the only words I said the entire game
>"Bird innocent. Release bird."
>they do
>continue pointing at bawka for rest of shift
>>
File: 1465547637626.gif (2MB, 605x490px) Image search: [Google]
1465547637626.gif
2MB, 605x490px
Let's settle this once and for all.

Is space station thirteen a role-playing game?
>>
File: past_grenade_4.webm (3MB, 475x479px) Image search: [Google]
past_grenade_4.webm
3MB, 475x479px
The past grenade is now essentially complete, all that's left is to add special cases for certain items, to reset vars specific to those items.
The monkeyman was also healed in this WebM, he just didn't stand up because he didn't have a mind.
>>
>>166982249
>game
check
>roleplaying
check
>>
>>166982249

SS13 is a multiplayer roguelike.
>>
>>166982249
Yes but the mechanics put the roleplaying into perspective and give it a reason to exist.
Otherwise you're doing Bar Patron Simulator 9000 and I've been a part of enough roleplaying communities to know that's a really bad thing.
>>
File: Miserable.jpg (23KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Miserable.jpg
23KB, 500x375px
The "Anti female character" agenda is retarded

t. Actually spoken to a girl irl in the past month.
>>
>>166982531
Women are the devil and consorting with them is a sin
>>
>>166982531
The people who play as females are mentally ill males who want to be fucked up the ass by their dad. Hating female characters has nothing to do with a phobia of women.
>>
>>166980847
>fucking around in the chapel other some other dude as my fat crippled fun character that will remain unnamed but got mentioned in the thread somewhat regularly in the past
>he gets hurt in our game of casketball
>I bring him to medbay, but being fat and crippled I'm really slow
>botanist asks if it would be convenient for him to bring him there instead
>I agree and thank him
>hurt guy goes missing
>medbay says they never even got him
>begin a one-man crusade against evildoers to find my friend
>pick up a motorized wheelchair and all access from the HoP
>security officer gives me his shades and baton because he thinks I'm more capable than him
>track down and kill literally every ling
It seems like typical validhunting looking back at it, but I was in a fucking trance while I did it, I was too pissed for anything else to matter. I wanted revenge.
>>
What is the best way for new guy to learn how to play and learn what jobs do and how? Just be assistant and come knocking in random rooms screaming "GIVE ME JOB NAO!"?
>>
>>166982754
fuck around on the test server for a while
>>
>>166982695
Not all of them, only the degenerate erpers. You can play a female character just fine. Only a complete weirdo would reject female characters on concept.

If my DM did that I'd call him a retard. However for stuff like kitsune sorcerers dual wielding katanas I understand.
>>
>>166982249
Yes, without doubt
Being able to play a game without roleplaying doesn't make it not a roleplaying game

Honestly, SS13 is probably the most roleplay-based game I know of, other than TTRPGs
>>
>>166982754
Having a mentor as an assistant for jobs with lots of interaction (medbay, security), and going to the test server and trying shit for jobs that require less interaction and more knowledge (engineering, science).

There are two main rules to go by when playing a job:
1. Don't fuck literally everything up
2. Perform or provide whatever you are responsible for
If you are able to meet these two things, congrats, you are already better than most players.

Not fucking everything up doesn't mean you can't screw up ever. Accidentally plasmaflooding a single room using a canister? No biggie. Singuloosing? That's a problem. Just make sure you know how to deal with sensitive things like that, and you should be more than good.
>>
>>166978430
Hey now, Im trying my dang best to quit being so mad, just don't try adding non humans or make them normal instead of alien/port hippie tier shit and Im fine with a lot of stuff.
>>
i need to stop playing medbay
>>
File: SPOOKY GOAST.jpg (40KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
SPOOKY GOAST.jpg
40KB, 640x360px
>That entire round
>>
>>166983127
No, no, I agree with you on plenty of stuff. You just make arguments even flimsier than mine sometimes and it makes people respect ya less.
>>
For the last 4 months I've been gathering logs.

The metaclub is FINISHED for all time.
>>
File: one job.jpg (22KB, 589x67px) Image search: [Google]
one job.jpg
22KB, 589x67px
next time pal, open the cover before using a emag

Talk about a fun round, even though i was a borg
>>
>>166983182

>Nobody thought that old man Johnson on the shuttle was even a little bit suspicious

My sides are in orbit
>>
The more I play medbay, the more I understand the seething pot of hatred that is Yahir.
>>
>>166983182
>the demon didnt have maint access
>>
>>166983285
yahir is an assistant, zachary is the one who plays medbay
>>
>>166983349
Anon, Yahir used to play quite a lot of medbay back in the day, and Zachary was never angry, just dumb.
>>
>>166978760
How does anything at all work, and how does it help anybody?
>>
>>166983196
Lets face it, Im not respected by anyone at all and never was anyways, someone slightly being annoyed at me won't be the end of the world for anyone.
>>
>>166983285
>Yahir "kill and clone" Kepplinger
>>
>>166983505
I'll rephrase-- it makes people respect your arguments and opinions less. So you don't get your point across to a lot of people.
>>
>>166983218
What happened to him? Did he just get BORGED dot com or what?

>>166983182
>Darkness all the sudden
>Think in my head "let's get out of here, gang!" with the theme song playing in my head
Glad I wasn't the only one getting Scooby vibes. What happened with the demon? Left before round end.
>>
>>166983530
I have literally never seen Yahir kill someone and clone them. Literally never.
>>
>>166983560
Same. He'd always try to defib first, but spends so much god damn time wrestling bodies out of a doctor's grip if they even think about cloning. Then halfway in the shift he'd sit in the bar going "MEDICAL IS FUCKING RETARDED!!!"
>>
>>166983532
*shrug
>>
>>166983558

Turns out he was old man johnson and was just sitting on the shuttle.

His objective was keep the chef from cooking food so the crew is forced to eat discount dans

It was pretty funny
>>
>>166983676
sometimes i feel like doing the latter thing as well
then i remember that leaving everyone with retarded medical is a sin and get back to work
>>
>Guy rings the medbay bell
>Rushes past me when I open and scans himself
>I scan him and see he has low blood in the 70% region
>Tell him he just needs iron
>He runs to the blood bags and I tell him to not waste a fucking bag
>He starts using one anyway
>Flash him and pull him to the fridge and tell him to fucking eat iron
>He chugs 6 50u iron pills before I have time to tell him that he only needs two

BUNKER
>>
>>166983963
If someone is that incompetent/retarded, just chloral straightjacket him and tell him nicely how iron and proper medbay procedure works in the small rooms bellow the medical supplies.
>>
>>166984167
Then I get yelled at by the admins, though.
>>
>>166984341
For calmly restraining a person for being a idiot and teaching him how medbay works instead of being a mouth breathing idiot who eats all the iron there is, wastes blood bags and waltzes into medbay with no regard for its staff?

I don't see anything for a admin to yell at you for.
>>
>>166979231
>>166980889
Looks like a proper time rift event for when the crystal delaminates

or a new event based around blue space

am I close?
>>
File: dreamseeker_2017-01-30_01-10-41.png (217KB, 955x955px) Image search: [Google]
dreamseeker_2017-01-30_01-10-41.png
217KB, 955x955px
>>166984480
Correct.

Experimentation with the old textures.
>>
File: dreamseeker_2017-01-29_23-38-53.png (314KB, 955x955px) Image search: [Google]
dreamseeker_2017-01-29_23-38-53.png
314KB, 955x955px
>>166984510
And test map.

Good night
>>
>>166983963
I do this all the time because I GOT SHIT TO DO NIGGA, DONT GOT TIME TO ARE PEE YOUR BALOOGNA
>>
>>166984535
You don't have to delaminate it with emitters, you know.
I'm pretty sure I've caused an end of the universe before by welderbombing a crystal.
>>
>>166984510
Do I win anything?
>>
File: dreamseeker_2017-01-29_18-50-15.png (245KB, 955x955px) Image search: [Google]
dreamseeker_2017-01-29_18-50-15.png
245KB, 955x955px
>>166984573
I know, and that's what I did with most of the pictures (spawn crystal in arrivals, drop small bomb via admin commands)
>>
>>166984480
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13/pull/13715

>not visiting the github for new features
Its like you don't want to know what new shit the code slaves have done.
>>
>>166984606
PINGAS
>>
>>166984637
I actually just got some shitty code merged and I'm kinda happy :3
>>
>>166984623
I really like the blue color.
>>
>>166983198
Cool.
>>
>>166985026
Poutine, right? Good shit.
>>
>>166983676
That is so backwards I don't even know where to begin.
It's the other way around about the drfibbing part where I would have to slap the hands of newbie doctors who don't take into account the max damage for defib.
Also I never leave Medbay if I am officially a doctor. Only once I killed myself and that was to escape Shiggy who was following me around Griffin me.
The reason I'm always assisting in chem without access is Because if I do get doctor access then I can't allow myself to leave.
>>
>>166983349
>>166983391
I miss when people remembered me as being the chef.
>>
>>166982823
>>166983102
I see..that was my thought but i wasn't sure how things work on test server, is there unlimited resources or something? And should i use OP test or make my own (im not sure if OP one is fucked up beyond repair).
>>
>>166985570
The official test server is kind of shit. Any player can spawn any item or machine, but not mob. Power is not pre-set up. Random events happen.
It works and nobody will care (well, very much, at least) if you blow it up, but if you really want full control, run your own personal server.
>>
File: 1664.png (47KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1664.png
47KB, 800x600px
>>166983285
>Yahir "I died and it wasn't fair, time to spin the chair" Kepplinger
>>
Any of you ever dreamed about ss13 being remade as an actual game? Not necessary super-hd-bloom-motionbloor kind of thing but just some shitty-level 3d graphics and proper interface\menus?
>>
>>166986149
No but I constantly dream about ss13 And it's very scary sometimes
>>
>be chef
>botanist only grows weed
>ask him to grow vegetables
>he says okay
>parapens me
>beats my head in
>puts me in my own fridge
>continues to grow weed.

Good server
>>
>>166986149
There have been several attempts
All so far have failed

I think it'll happen someday, but not for a while

I'm working on a friend's custom game engine now in hopes of making a remake on it, but the engine is still in development (it has solid support for multiple rendering systems but not much else at the moment) and the remake itself is barely even in the design phase, though, so don't get your hopes up.
>>
>>166985174
Actually no, was a fix for an exploit
>>
>>166986328
>All so far have failed

And 99% of the time it's because the people who tried working on them were shitty human beings with little skill and massive egos.

I think our playerbase might just be amongst the worst people in existence, and that's just why even those of us who can code are mostly inept assholes.
>>
>>166986851
My friend wanted to do the same thing, we still can't decide what engine to use, it's strange. The depth of this game intimidates me, I don't even want to try.
>>
anyone remember where I can find those "chems made by each ckey" stats?
>>
File: 1382877477915.png (51KB, 876x773px) Image search: [Google]
1382877477915.png
51KB, 876x773px
What are some beneficial or funny stuff you can do as botanist after getting the hang of xenobotany?
>>
>Went afk for a couple of minutes
>Now has to download a 71.3 Mb update
Is there a reason for this ? The round obviously hasn't ended yet since there's no greentext anywhere.
>>
>>166988192
It's not an update
BYOND just does that sometimes
>>
there's rarely green text on low pop rounds, especially at night, unless some GOOD SHIT HAPPENS
>>
>>166988238
It's not the night here, but I can see your point.
>>
>tfw when you collect 3 waifu hug valids in one round
>>
>>166988119
Splice kudzu, green grapes, poppies and alien plants for antitox, kelotane, bicardine and dexalin in a plant, splice reharvestability for everything, max potency it all, offer your mebay in a potato to everybody you can, make ultra fast hardwood generators, offer some hardcaps and good seeds to ghetto botany and offer actual botany a bunch of dyethalamine and unstable mutie, order 30 plant crates only for you to be fucked by no acess and make cyanide politrinic unstable mindbreaker deathnettles with max potency.
>>
>put hundreds of hours into this game
>still have yet to see a space worm or a cyber horror

inb4 >hundreds >laughing_girls.jpg
>>
>>166988617
Space worms are broken
Nobody bothers making mednanos.
>>
File: 1463500145793.png (288KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1463500145793.png
288KB, 500x750px
>>166988617
Anon, we have people that have played here for years, do you think hundreds means you are some sort of ultra neet worthy of laughing girls?

Plus, mednanos are only made by tators, still can't believe that one round where people ate the 50 units of mednanos and never once punched themselves to not become cybers. Fucking idiots.
>>
File: laughingwhores.jpg (26KB, 360x271px) Image search: [Google]
laughingwhores.jpg
26KB, 360x271px
>>166988617
>I've been here for less
>Seen both
>>
>>166988784
No, I meant it as the other way around, I know people have spent thousands of hours here
>>
>>166988784
20 mednanos gib immediately. And under that, the gib rate is proportional to the damage healed in the danger zone, so punching yourself makes you more likely to pop.
>>
>>166988890
Even the other way around, you aren't worth the mocking, time doesn't mean shit, >>166988802 spent less time and saw both, you have been longer and seen em both, and I bet you the people with 1k have maybe seen the worm once or twice at best.

Hell, ive been here for atleast 200 and I have never seen the worm. No use in thinking yourself lower than anyone else anon, only if you can't et up the singulo or hack a door do you have anything to be ashamed of.
>>
>>166958216
>tfw used to be able to trivially powergame around the need for an exosuit meaning I could spend roughly 2 minutes in space while still in my vest chasing one of those haha I'm gonna run out the external and sax in space for 2 hours faggots
wtf I hate celt now!
>>
What IS this?

https://vimeo.com/201564125
>>
>>166978256
Nobody banned has any problem getting back in. I think they just get tired of having to behave or instantly getting rebanned
>>
>>166980847
You're still engaging him you thick motherfucker. You're both responsible.

>>166981000
Nobody cares if you're not actually sec. What matters is you're loyal to the cause and willing to do what needs to be done for the Red Tide

>>166982754
Read the wiki guides for new players, jobs, and round types repeatedly and quiz yourself on it instead of this millennial haha I read it (read is code for skimmed while listening to eurobeat and watching pirated movies). From there just be patient, ask questions and do shit. Don't be discouraged when somebody gets rump rustled you aren't an ultra-leet NT commando able to do everything at the speed of light.

>>166986251
Buy two cows. You can grill cheese forever. Or wish soup it. If you don't have newfaggots in cargo, you can get a lot of food crates ordered, consolidated and shipped to you.
>>
>>166989298
Maybe just don't break the rules then perhaps
>>
File: 1365291041135.gif (550KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1365291041135.gif
550KB, 400x400px
>>166978630
Play MD. The chemistry system is simple enough but if you pick Chemist people will expect you to speedy speed boy a mountain of every drug in two seconds. Kind of silly but you've got to realize you're dealing with egos not real people.
R&D is reading off a list on the wiki. Do them in order at your own pace and you're pulling the weight of your entire department. Everything else is fluff to kill time.
Learn how to do stuff efficiently, use lockers to keep people from stealing Piles O' Shit™. Shift click and use your hand scanner instead of scratching your noggin and defibbing husks like the baboons who "main" medical.
Engineer is simple in terms of responsibility but lets you flex a little lateral thinking. Give yourself projects and things to do.
Atmos boils down to knowing what the pieces do and knowing some basic circuitry. It's mostly self-indulgent shit but knowing the basics is helpful.
It's basically ghetto research with some added tools. Almost nothing to it beyond chaning out stock parts.
Xenobotany like xenoanything is fluff to kill time.
You can either sell stuff and be a meme bird or stay in the Retard Zone and be a hermit (preferred)

Play every job at least once or until you get the gist of them. It's the tertiary spaghetti knowledge that saves your ass down the line. Experience + awareness = plot armor.
>>
>>166989807
I'd like if they did that too but what are you gonna do with underaged and manchildren

>>166989828
This, atmos is turn on two pumps, change 4 numbers on 3 consoles, then just fix holes and replace broken pipes. It's an incredibly easy and important job anyone can do with 5 minutes of training.
>>
>Ay senpai, assassinate the whole station, can't be that hard tight?
>>
>>166989928

>not layering waste pipes
>not setting up redundancies
>not building autistic pipe meme incarnations
>>
>>166990028
I've seen people hijack the shuttle with ease, having a job with access helps, but picking the right tools is doable.

>get hardsuit
>plasma flood escape

I'm also toying with the idea of setting up a small AME to power a self contained shield generator to prevent people from ever entering the shuttle
>>
>virologist trumps up death threats against himself
>arm up to protect him
>end up purging monkeys and spiders all shift long
>he was probably releasing them
*beep
>>
>play again after 3 or 4 months of being gone
>people are relatively nice, forgiving, and patient
>I help everyone to the best of my ability (even tators by accident) and feel useful
>traitor could have murdered me anytime but was nice to me because I healed him
What happened to this server ?
>>
jet set radio soundtracks on juke when?
>>
>>166990049
maximum redundancy setups fry my fucking pea brain like an egg don't encourage people
>>
>>166988943
Combat nanos make you gib. Not med nanos. Over 20u just garuntees you're dead.
>>
>>166990049
Never matters unless you're recall spamming from a space platform which gets admins riding your dick because literally everyone but the silicons and the 6 people immune to heat are alive
Never matters unless you're recall spamming from a space platform while nobody is actually making diona, or posibrains or reestablishing medbay which gets admins riding your dick
That's not doing the job. He'll learn that with time. It's easy for him to quickly learn how to help with the most common round issue

>>166990095
Yeah, shield gen's pretty good but it's pretty obvious what you're trying to do. Plus weld emagging the externals helps buy you a cound seconds to get in

>>166990206
They're pretty fun though. You can make a second atmosia in locker rooms or some shit. It's great. when everything goes to shit you can fit everything into lockers+tool storage.
>>
event idea

>"WARNING: GRAVHAMMER WARHEAD DETONATION DETECTED. Gravitational waves inbound. Please secure all loose items and crewmembers."
>loud clangs as gravitational waves hammer the station
>players get brute damage and bumped/slammed to the north/east/west/south, direction determined by event
>"It feels like your entire body was hit by a hammer!"
>out in space/no grav? see ya
>loose items go flying
>"RD found with office supplies embedded in face"
>shit starts breaking
>thick walls and/or singularity/supermatter/gravgen dissipate the waves, providing some protection and preventing immediate engine failure
>you're either someplace sensitive or bathing in radiation

inspired by disturbingly coherent SS13 dream; haven't played in a long time
>>
>>166990864
>Gravity being used as an anti-station weapon

Sounds pretty good
>>
>>166990864
It's the get in a locker/disposal version of a rad storm. It would also create unholy lag. The station is barely 100 banana proof let alone a full station shake.
>>
>>166990967
What if it was zone controlled, and moved to adjacent zones using APC code
>>
>>166990864
That could be a cool event.
I would make it just push mobs, people, and items in a direction.
Rad storms make the radiation part not that special and should be kept seperate.
>>
>>166990864
Yes but what would be the reasoning?
>>
>>166991091
Probably still bad. You're just shaking too much shit. I guess maybe if you made more or less a a magnitis syndrome "beam" it could work but it wouldn't be what you wanted.
That said, you can go ahead and totally try it. It can be tested on live and if it works it works.
>>
>>166990967
was thinking something like

gravHammerSlam()
-for all players
--if not in protected area and success chance
---deal brute damage
---if not in locker/disposals
----if no grav
-----enjoy that wall slam/drifting in space
----else
-----move 1 space

-for everything else
--if not in protected area and success chance
---if loose item
----fling
---else if damageable object
----deal some damage

not sure if it'd be that laggy but I haven't done anything with ss13 in a while

>>166991139
not radstorms, radiation comes from being near the singularity/supermatter/gravity generator

but yeah, pushing people around

>>166991216
them wacky syndicates
>>
>>166989780
I guess wiki guides are fun but no really descriptive: im reading shaft driller and it's just "grab your gear, click on rocks, smelt in smeltery and bring ingots to science for better tools" and this "guide" doesn't really activates my almonds. Only when i wondered where the fuck miner mines i realised there is a mining asteroid and mining dock and space shuttle and all of that is mentioned "on yea there is a mining shuttle and you use it to transport yourself and ore from and to asteroid" - guides describe what jobs do, but not how to do them.

I guess i'll join test server and try to understand how things work (if i will understand how to spawn items, nothing will work there unless i just spawn everything will it?)
>>
>>166991606
Just join and ask. The AI and your coworkers can help. If you ask over commons generally somebody will answer questions as well. During the day there's usually a couple bored vets that just bum around until shit happens who may take you under their wing and show you the ropes.
>>
>>166991606
Miner mains are usually friendly. I once died and had barely time to point out where I was on comms, but Boris come to save me and defibbed me, then sent me to medbay.

Always have your GPS on you, that's the only rule.
>>
>>166991867
>Dieing on roid.
Jesus fuck did you piss off 5 goliaths and activate 3 gibonite veins? Because that's the only reason you should be dieing.
>>
>>166991595
>---if loose item
>----fling
>literally thousands of items moving at once

the server will shit itself
>>
>>166992018
Picked up a fight with a goliath with a pickaxe and bleed out.
For my defence, it was my first time on the roid.
>>
>>166991867
Yeah, cause we all know the pain of being Left B. Hind so we do what we can for each other in the hope they pass it forward. Max sensors, retag your gps with 3 letters of your first and one of your last name and call out on radio at the frist sign of trouble. You can always tell us you're okay but if we don't know to look for you while we're busy with the round you may sit a while.

>>166992018
Inconsiderate dicks breach the tunnels so sometimes people come around a corner into a goliath with their box blocking the way and it's ogre. Newfriends also double drill gibtonite a couple times learning not to.
>>
>>166992082
The first time I was on roid I was a skeleton who couldn't out run gibonite properly. I survived though because at the time skeletons could stay in crit for ages. And I was able to drag my ass to the outpost.
>>
>>166991732
Well, i heard that asking for help in "say ; or :h" is bannable and only should use adminhelp for game-related questions, but after trying once realised that it's not a very good way of doing things.
>>
>>166992176
say ; and .h is fine, but do not ever ask questions relating to what you want to do in a ongoing current round in OOC
>>
Jesus christ it's impossible to tell if someone's antag on low pop because it's so comfy you just assume someone with a weapon has it for self defense
>>
>>166992176
Asking, "; Hey, I'm inexperienced at [job] can somebody help show me the ropes" is fine. Basically, you need to frame the question in an in-character way. Once you get together with someone, you can do looc how do I buckle into chairs/how do I strip a guy and shit till the cows come home as long as it's not giving away round information like looc ah shit I died that fucking faggot traitor cultist vampire gdoruge mwrlins griffan meh

In general, never use OOC between round start and round end and remember to thoroughly pour over the new player and job articles on the wiki before asking the admins if you can't get help from players and looc. Admins genrally don't mind helping teach new guys if they're not busy but it's unbelieveably annoying when it's basic shit from the guide for new players/general help/job guide

>>166992310
Yeah. Lowpop is basically the land of stay on hyperzine and just let it slide until they try to shoot you. Nobody has an officer strapped to their back so they need their self-defense
>>
Solars are the only good engine
>>
File: 1456574119528.gif (3MB, 304x376px) Image search: [Google]
1456574119528.gif
3MB, 304x376px
>>166990864
Just make it hyper-powered ZAS in every room that's forced in the same direction. Add a line that If SlamJamTime is True, "knocked over by a rush of wind" is instead "Slammed the fuck around by gravity"

Would be pretty fucking great.
>Chilling in medbay lobby
>GRAVITATIONAL WAVES INBOUND
>Leap into the disposal by main hall
>Paramedic leaps in with me
>BOONNNNNGGG
>Screaming all over the station
>Every locker in main hall is flying towards central
>Watch as 4 people rocket past in the hallway and collide with the walls and lockers so hard they gib
>Clown leading the pack on a wheel chair blasting an extinguisher behind him
>He's singing COME ON AND SLAM AND WELCOME TO THE JAM
>>
File: 1379374913854.gif (2MB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
1379374913854.gif
2MB, 520x390px
>Get meme penned by a doc in robotics
>He's clearly new
>Manage to table him onto the op table before I go down
>The absolute madman has no idea how to get back up
>Meme pen wears off while he's frantically ahelping how to make it off the op table
>Call for sec while trying to saw him to death
>He gets perma'd instead of decapitated and analyzed
Feels gud man. I always love when newfriends learn about new things

>>166992669
That would be amazing.

>>166990864
It might work if you have it propogate as a wave so it's not slamming the server all at once ala APC blackout event lag
>>
>>166992669
Actually it might be cooler if it didn't knock you over, just lifted you off your feet and wwwoooooooOOOOOSSSHHHSLAM!
>>
>>166992082
never melee a goliath;
if you find a polar star, they are ineffective against goliath, so use a particle kinetic accelerator instead (sold on mining vendor at cargo), better if you have 2 of them;
to avoid to be stunned by a goliath, be far from him and stand still when shooting him, if he uses its tentacles just move on the free tile;
if you are stunned by its tentacles you can play dead for 20 seconds (say "*faint) so he will ignore you when you're incapacitated;
after you kill it, you can use a knife to skin it and use its skin to reinforce your miner suit and helmet.
>>
>>166992082
Goliaths are resistant to brute damage and you can't melee them without being a diona or in 6-hide plated rigsuit and helmet and even then it only takes a lucky hid to cause lethal bleeds. Basically, always stay a screen away from Goliath, always mine your tunnels 3-wide by bump mining left right forward so you can't get corner pinned. That way, if you get stunned, you're far enough away that you'll recover before it reaches you. Once you smelt once, you can buy proto-kinetic accelerators from the mining vendor and load them into your mining belt. With them and throwing lanterns your can snipe from max range after you dodge the goliath tentacle breeding simulator. Remember, one of the 4 dir's around you wont have a tentacle so be ready to move that way
>>
>>166992776
Like a second slow moment when you float and then suddenly get pulled?
>>
>>166992762
voxmech when
>>
>>166993006
Yeah
>>
>>166992776
>tfw the old zas settings you'd get slammed into a wall 30 times then fall over dead
Good shit

>>166993021
When you give a reasonable list of garbage that could reasonably be assembled into a vox mech
>>
File: Meanwhile at the Botanist.webm (1MB, 606x526px) Image search: [Google]
Meanwhile at the Botanist.webm
1MB, 606x526px
>>166992669
Like this but stronger?
>>
>>166993103
>When you give a reasonable list of garbage that could reasonably be assembled into a vox mech
I actually did some work on a 'Tide Turner' assistant mech buildable from maintenance loot. Shame I never finished it.
>>
>>166993148
Yeah Needed to move all the crates and the water tanks too
>>
>>166992069
yeah, that would probably shit everything

>>166992762
wave propagation would probably work better

with the gravitational wave hammering things in the direction it came from so there's not a lagtastic tidal wave

>see things in room slam towards the wall
>get slammed into wall
>squished by locker

>>166992669
oh hell yes
>>
>>166993228
Post what you got
>>
>>166993148
What's happened here? It look like plant moster removed wall and ate everyone...
>>
>>166993352
He spliced/mutated vines into death nettles. Then contain polyacid. So when the vines spread from the tray and tried to secure themselves they melted through the plating and the walls. Then the ZAS happened
>>
>>166993346
Lost the files, but.

Use one of those metal bins that you can find in the maint near the detective's office as the frame, add some wire, some cardboard, one of those ghetto spacesuits to make it 'spaceproof', some more cardboard, a battery, a blank circuit board, other shit. Arms and legs would just be toolboxes with cardboard and wire strapped on them. Only compatible parts would be a toolbox.
I more or less intended it as weak-ish power armor to lead a charge with than an actual 'useful' mech.
>>
>>166984341
>>166984401
Hi! I used to play medbay exclusively. I learned it under people like Yred and Yahir, so it wasn't some babby medbay. Believe me, with the influx of players and therefore the increased amount of shit you have to deal with, admins are very sympathetic to people being shitters. Just try to remember how much they inconvenienced you and try not to inconvenience them too much more (so no chopping of hands or heads for the guy who tries once to self-serve and wastes a bit of resources)

>>166985275
>escape Shiggy who was following me around Griffin me.
Oh boy I remember that. You people think Yahir can be bad, try annoying Shiggy. Guy can hold a grudge.
>>
Post songs you want in the jukebox.
>>
>>166994698
https://youtu.be/IxDOk5r8KUA
>>
>>166994885
>>166994698
Custom playlists when?

Just let people put youtube links into the jukebox
>>
>dragonbro is not dead
>he's coding shit

Here we go again
>>
>>166994885
Oh my god this is amazing. It's like I'm really playing security in a highpop cult round. pop pop pop, watchin' greys drop
>>
>>166995019
It's his bandwidth. Just listen to your own shit fag.
>>
unban 2hotdogs you mentally challenged morons
>>
>>166995494
>implying byond doesn't have full html support

just embed the currently playing song into all the players client, dickhole
>>
>>166994698
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlD5uvOt_Sw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy61r3Qkm6o diffuse this non-stop at medbay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDQ7hXMLxGc

>>166995494
It's also because there's a 100% chance of a random /pol/ster putting an unironic Stephan Molyneux podcast or a nazi march or something like that to be "gimmicky" and "original".
>>
>>166996065
fuck you you commie shit stain
>>
>>166984623
Looks pretty, what is it?
>>
>>166996440
Are you in need of a safe space ?
>>
>>166996795
Are you?
>It's also because there's a 100% chance of a random /pol/ster putting an unironic Stephan Molyneux podcast or a nazi march or something like that to be "gimmicky" and "original".

all your entire party does is virtue signal, hatememe, and project your own thoughts and feelings unto others then shame them for it because deep down inside you know you're wrong, your life doesn't matter, that God forsaken you, that you're a parasite existing on the efforts and goodwill of others. You'd bleed the best and brightest and do nothing but fart all day.
>>
File: ss13 chemist cheatsheet.png (73KB, 363x2257px) Image search: [Google]
ss13 chemist cheatsheet.png
73KB, 363x2257px
>>166978630
>Chemistry
Pic related, a cheatsheet for future reference. Make cryomix and plenty of pills for MDs, get requests from crew, if you have nothing to do, make fun grenades like polyacid smoke.

>Scientist
R&D often lacks anyone doing it, learn it then
Toxins are a forbidden and secret art for a reason.
Xenobio is boring and rng-based, its really unloved by players and coders alike. No one bothers with it so just wait until a coder gives it love.
Telescience is support job, if you do it right you can get to phazon and other rare stuff without moving your ass, or you can save dying people. Its up to you.
Xenoarchaeology has access to some of most powerful items in the game, it can even end the whole round in some cases in a huge disaster of collosal proportions
>Doctor
>Turboautists are in complete control so there's very little room to learn anything and if you fuck up you get bwoinked
not true, learn at your own pace, remember what meds do what, if in doubt, dump them into cryo, if they are dead, clone them.

>Engineer
>Boring as fuck.
imo true
the only fun stuff they get to do is setting up exotic engines and building new stuff, so mostly autism since doing it as a carbon is hell.
>Atmos Tech
job for autists, dont touch

>Mechanic
A classic assistant+ job, pretty fun as you can substantially improve the station with small effort, like setting up cryocells in brig or getting every department a chem dispenser. Or just build weapons for everyone.

>Botany
>Had a great deal of fun but I honestly can't make heads or tails of any of the genetic manipulation stuff. Went as far as injecting 15 mutagen into a plant and hoping for the best, but I still don't really get it.

you can get some of most powerful stuff in the game with botany, like 100+ potency novaflowers or rare chems. If you get a hang of what plants grow fast, or have high yield, you're good

>Trader
basically, you're assistant+, with the gimmick that you get a single very rare item of your choice.
>>
>>166994698
https://youtu.be/S4ioEygolzs
https://youtu.be/PoPL7BExSQU
https://youtu.be/70NJVnJCpwc
https://youtu.be/uE_MpQhgtQ8
>>
>>166993148
>Avada walking away in the end.

Thank god.
>>
>>166996065
>waow this song offends me
>skip

all of these problems are already solved and the youtube url playlist is supported
>>
>join
>almost die to a door
>cmo is a vampire
>in and out of the round in 5 minutes
i am antagonized
>>
>>166997087
>thank god

One of the best things >she did in a recent round was hack open the SME chamber and get ZAS'd and dusted by the shard.
>>
>>166992781
Why are spur shots so janky when fired diagonally? It feels like fully charged shots always fucking spazz out and miss when fired in any way other than straight. It's gotten me killed more than once and is becoming annoying at this point.
>>
>>166997251
They have special code. They're weird projectiles.
They go in a relatively straight line from source to destination, though.
>>
what about hallucinations? it was a virus?
>>
>>166992781
custom sprite for reinforced miner hardsuit when?

having a badass hardsuit after downing a goliath would be nice
>>
>>166996440
You're so much better as tax cattle for the oligarchy right?

>>166997010

Toxins is the #1 most successful way to deal with wizlingpires who heavily outclass you

The RNG is largely bypassed by doing 4-5 pen splits then storing the adults. You can also use the entry room and maint as additional pens. Nanobots are pretty strong defensively once you steal HoS armor. Golems get people back in

Somebody has to turn up the air and fix holes. It's so annoying to have to do it as an assistant or doctor or some other shit

Xenoarch is a joke. Even the best you can get is outclassed by a 10 minute trip to the telcommsat

You can make lube, teleports, emp, and get guns in a fraction of the time than through botany. It's neat to know how but it's completely outclassed in the meta
>>
>>166997010
Novaflowers are fucking deadly. I think I remember one instakilling a mech or borg once.
>>
>>166997334
Virus or you got poisoned.
>>
>>166992781
>never melee a goliath
I do this all the time, they have a small window where you can move up and smack their shit without getting hit, it works really well for me, I do this as a human and when I am a diona I literally just punch them to death.
>>
>>166997315
Yeah so janky infact I've had them go around corners. However it's well worth it considering the pure power of the gun. Self chargeing is always a plus. I mean who doesn't like finding a free captains laser that does brute instead of burn? Or at least that's the damage I remember it doing.
>>
>>166997347
>You're so much better as tax cattle for the oligarchy right?

Is this supposed to be some form of witty and thought out comeback? You're a goyim.
>>
>>166997010
>not true, learn at your own pace, remember what meds do what, if in doubt, dump them into cryo, if they are dead, clone them.
Don't learn up a new batch of shit doctors. Kys.
>>
>[06:20:22]SAY: Dragan Ivanovich/Small_Boss : Alright
>[06:20:24]SAY: Dragan Ivanovich/Small_Boss : Repeat after me.
>[06:20:26]SAY: Dragan Ivanovich/Small_Boss : Dragan.
>[06:20:34]SAY: Dragan Ivanovich/Small_Boss : Repat.
>[06:20:37]SAY: Dragan Ivanovich/Small_Boss : I mean, repeat.
>[06:20:41]SAY: Vince Mosser/Nemod6989 : Dragan
>[06:20:43]SAY: Dragan Ivanovich/Small_Boss : Is.
>[06:20:47]SAY: Vince Mosser/Nemod6989 : Is
>[06:20:50]SAY: Dragan Ivanovich/Small_Boss : Fucking amazing.
>[06:20:55]SAY: Vince Mosser/Nemod6989 : A faggot
>[06:20:57]SAY: Dragan Ivanovich/Small_Boss : WOW
>[06:20:58]SAY: Vince Mosser/Nemod6989 : I mean fucking amazing
>[06:21:01]SAY: Vince Mosser/Nemod6989 : Sorry

Is this when you decided to kill me instead of enthrall me? kek
>>
>>166997553
ICK OCK
>>
>>166997347
i dont think you can get better melee weapons than botany unless you make a chem sword filled with every chemical that does damage

toxins is also the most successful way of getting banned

you cant get a supermatter crystal through any other means aside from admin shittery and xenoarch

engineers are outclassed by mommis and engiborgs anyway, but yeah, they are useful in rare cases that a first minor hull breach doesnt cause a shuttle call.
>>
File: 1477380041614.gif (4MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1477380041614.gif
4MB, 300x300px
>>166997010
>basically, you're assistant+
I will erase you from this earth.
>>
>>166997347
What do you mean? The telecomm sat from memory only has a few matebas and some ammo for rare as fuck guns. The only good thing there is gooncode. Which is just a free prayer ticket.
>>
File: 1446026813752672773.jpg (16KB, 365x278px) Image search: [Google]
1446026813752672773.jpg
16KB, 365x278px
>>166997639
>fucking around the station, getting in trouble with the law and other players and never setting up a shop or actually trading

sounds like a assistant+ to me
>>
>>166997726
People don't understand what they're meant to do with their job
>>
File: 1480394919073.png (789KB, 1280x781px) Image search: [Google]
1480394919073.png
789KB, 1280x781px
>>166997726
>actually trade, never fuck around the station and have a squeaky clean criminal record

doesn't sound like assistant+ to me

people who tradertide should be permanently jobbanned
>>
>>166997608
the round ended
>>
>>166997619
You can't but melee is shit only good against newfags and sec too stupid to follow the cardinal rule.

Before the fall of vgstation to deathmatch shitters bombs were a frequent occurance for killing wizvamplings. You'd rarely go 3 rounds in a row without having to patch up a hole from a now gibbed antag. Now too few even know how to make them.

Yeah, and it's also such a laughably small chance that it's irrelevant

>>166997687
"revolvers" is the only thing xenoarch's good for. Arguably bear traps if you want to meme

>>166997639
>All day traders are stealing shit and uploading laws
Nah, it's pretty accurate
>>
>tired of vampire lowpop murderborn
>see vampire murderborning in front of AI chamber
>print my valid hunt armor
>bust into sec to grab gear and recuit clown for the militia
>we hunt down and kill the vampire thrall
>while dragging around mall cop with me i see him trying to arrest someone throught walls
>hack in cap's room
>it's the vampire almost invisible and the mime almost dead
>laser the vampire with the cap's laser i found on the ground
>he dies
>drag him to chapel
>he revives and tries to run
>taser him and keep lasering his ass outside of the scream range
>kill him again and remove his head
i know i should be ashamed for being a valid hunter but goddamn, i just wanted a no lowpop murderborne round
>>
>>166997818
PROVE IT
>>
>>166997843
Carry a sharp and cut off the head. Strip the head armor, toolbox it, then shard it in a pinch. If it's really jesus christ I don't think I'm gonna make it, drag him under a fuel tank and blow it. You should have signallers, explosives, or a gun to set it off safely but you can still weld
>>
>>166997763
thats exactly what assistant has become. You are supposed to help other departments, instead you run around with a glass spear and slip security

>>166997812
>people who tradertide should be permanently jobbanned

agreed

>>166997837
botany has also access to bucklers vs stunsticks. novaflowers dont have a holding sprite and dont make a sound so they are really silent and stealthy. high potency blue tomatoes spliced with polyacid are pretty efficient killers. it might not be the most powerful way of being robust, but its a really fun one imo
>>
File: Divine Prayer.gif (146KB, 1630x1422px) Image search: [Google]
Divine Prayer.gif
146KB, 1630x1422px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Haypxj24_Uw
>>
>>166997959
Yeah, like I said, it's great to know how but there's better faster.
>>
File: file.png (28KB, 1332x140px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
28KB, 1332x140px
>>166997882
>>
>>166997959
>You are supposed to help other departments, instead you run around with a glass spear and slip security
>you
I don't do any of that, I try to help other people as an assistant or just go around playing music or something harmless like that.
>>
>>166997843
You have to valid hunt on lowpop. If the heads / security (all 2 of them) get taken out then the antags just get to go around and kill everyone with no resistance. Doctors can make chloral, cargo and science can get guns, and engineering has easy access to scrub gloves, everyone needs to be able to defend themselves from the asshole that wants to make all of the sprites turn 90 degrees.
>>
>>166997959
>tfw you have a blunderbuss on your belt, a spear on your back, a cannon behind you, and you help security destroy the murderbone menace
>>
>>166998104
>Not realizing it's Rules of Nature time, firing up a 1.3 GW TEG in 15 minutes and packing a railgun
>Not making flamethrowers
>Or explosives
>Or reloading an oxygen canister with N2O
Eng is the best dept
>>
File: COOL.jpg (558KB, 1347x906px) Image search: [Google]
COOL.jpg
558KB, 1347x906px
Guess which server IP I've been advertising in the comments!
Hint: It starts with a /
Hint: It ends with a /

What a cool time for Probe to drop the bunker! I can't wait!
Thank me for saving your dead server later guys
>>
>>166998257
aurora?
>>
>>166998257
>It starts with a /
>It ends with a /
w-what?
>>
>>166998257
Starts with a/ and ends with a/, eh?

Well, no harm then, dirrect the shitters to the containment servers all you want.
>>
>>166998238
Any successful (power gaming) murderboner will have internals on, making gas stuff ineffective. Hopefully they will not have stolen an atmosphere hard suit, but it is common that they do, which would make flamethrowers useless. Railgun is good but it take some time to generate enough energy to make it hurt more than a floor tile.
>>
>>166998257
/tg/ could use a influx of new players, yeah
>>
File: 1462084102028.jpg (148KB, 450x533px) Image search: [Google]
1462084102028.jpg
148KB, 450x533px
>>166998484
>/tg/
>>
>>166998465
It's usually to sax, vent, then open a door as you macro your magboots.

Atmos suits don't do dick against atmos suits and once you gitgud at power autism it doesn't take long. It's technique, not time.
>>
>>166998519
To his defense, only tg and hippie have the tesla
>>
File: 1485384418021.jpg (5KB, 108x125px) Image search: [Google]
1485384418021.jpg
5KB, 108x125px
>>166998669
>Atmos suits don't do dick against atmos suits
>>
>>166998783
I'm tired faggot, you know I'm talking about flamethrowers
>>
>>166998901
>you know I'm talking about flamethrowers
I didn't
>>
>>166998901
>>166998951
>flamethrowers
>effective against anything
Unless you use superheated plasma, they are shit.
>>
>>166998901
Yeah, just having some fun anon.

Actual person you replied.
>>
>>166999009
Flamethrowers can instacrit with the right mix
>>
>>166998951
If you aren't part of the conversatino then why are you butting in and beign a faggot?

>>166999009
I genocide a spider queen, spiders, and carp packs with them all the time. I'd rather have a real gun against a person but they're more than capable of tearing apart a whole sec team
>>
>>166999095
You can get a blast cannon which will gib everything in a straight line and ZAS everything else to death with less effort
>>
>>166999095
remember them tri-beam flamethrower that instacrited everyone back in that deff round?

damn, it was fucking amazing, the guy got some kind of magic mix on his flamethrower
>>
>>166999169
This. Plus you can make prox or timer explosion grenades which are even better in even less time

>>166999181
>tfw forgot about my sensors and the AI yoinked me out of the pod right before launch
It was such a perfect ending to an absolute madman round.
>>
>>166999126
I converse with whoever I wish
>>
>>166997639
Mechanics are assistant+, deal with it.
>>
>>166999348
He was referring to traders
>>
Who should we "self requested permaban" next?

t. The meta-metaclub
>>
>>166998257
>Stream

Enjoy the ban!
>>
>>166999241
>grenades better than blast cannon
Debatable, there is some time to react to potential grenade, or it needs to be a boobytrap. Blast cannon gets rid instantly of your target.
>>
>>166999517
>already in space and with most of the field set up at 12:05
>karma shop
>energy ball generator
i think it will be okay
>>
>>166999615
You get more and if you miss with the blast cannon you're fucked. That said, they both use the same ambush targetting so that's not an issue either way.
>>
Someone tell me what the fuck happened? obviously telebombed all the departments, but did they use their credits to increase the bombcap?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>166999818
>order supermatter shards
>blow them up with a welder tank
>?????
>shuttle call
>>
File: ERP.png (6KB, 615x91px) Image search: [Google]
ERP.png
6KB, 615x91px
>>
>>166999848
did they teleport them into all the departments? then teleport the welder tank after?
>>
>this round
>>
>>166999818
>obviously telebombed
you are wrong.
Also deadchat was retarded. it was only 6 shards not 10.
>>
Goddamnit I am running out of plant based names
I need some kind of "randomname but make it a dumb plant pun" button
>>
>>166999848
>Go grab the pacman
>Print cells
>Recall
>Turn on a power source
>Fix holes
>Clone dead. Diona/posi the rest
>???
>Station time 20:00
>>
>>166999975
pretty sure they were just left in maint
>>
>>167000124
Kicks-The-Vending-Machine as dionae

Kick vending machines
>>
>>167000146
DO IT
>>
>>167000184
why would I try to damage station property?
>>
>>167000124
Urist McDionae
>>
>>167000146
We already had power going back on, I wired 1 MW to the grid.
>>
>>167000202
I did. It was a 6 hour round before buss pried the station from our cold dead hands at last. I was so proud of that hardworking crew.
>>
>>167000184
I tried doing that once as my mime gimmick

the mechanic just fixed it all
>>
>>167000153
then why did they explode?
>>
>>167000184
Since you're a diona, I can just welder and flush you for that. Don't.

>>167000398
Oxygen slowly energizes them which heats up which makes more which heats up more.
>>
>>166977406
Panic bunker is pretty shitty desu senpai.
I'm not sure the server's receiving redirection want thede shitters.
>>
>>167000596
They send theirs to us. All fair's in war bb
>>
>>167000596
The panic bunker isn't even on.
>>
>Lie to everyone and pretend to be a girl
>Pretend you're not the biggest joke in the server

Only person worse is Shiggy, your good friend!
>>
>>167001512
I know who you are, shitter
>>
>>167001512
morena?
>>
>>167001512
why are you posting this?
>>
>>167001512
>>167001631
>>167001715
>>167001753
Discuss/ss13/ only.
>>
>>167001512
I'll take "what is a quarter of the playerbase" for 300, Alex.
>>
>tfw naturally try to take on the dialect of the people near me
>tfw keep accidentally using text speak because that's what everybody else is doing
This sucks. I never did this just a month ago. Every time I do it, I immediately log out once I realize in embarrassment.
>>
>>167001820
Most players don't pretend to be a girl OOC as well
>>
>>167001631
Who am I?

Here's a clue I'm in game right now.
>>
>>166996065
What's wrong with Stefan, did you not like Culture of Critique?
>>
>>167002056
Alt tab out again I dare ya see what happens
t. The antag
>>
File: playing clown.png (283KB, 796x799px) Image search: [Google]
playing clown.png
283KB, 796x799px
>>167001824
its okay buddy
>>
>>167002185
>it's the 2017th year of our Lord
>single monitor
I bet you don't play silicon
>>
>>166994698
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2vroR-4GjE
>>
>>167001512
>he doesn't have a collection of the tits of female players
shout out to k and s and m and p
>>
>page 8
I-Is it finally over?
>>
>Shuttle called 30 seconds after blob event announced, they haven't even hit the station yet
>The only overmind is sent to centcomm
>Survey the damage at the end
>Even with no active overmind and just random nodes, it was already at "time to blow the nuke" levels of bad when the shuttle arrived

This event REALLY needs to be toned down
>>
File: GrillbysConsuelasThanksgiving.png (350KB, 1595x813px) Image search: [Google]
GrillbysConsuelasThanksgiving.png
350KB, 1595x813px
Can you name everyone in this picture?
>>
>>167006260
>wanting things nerfed because you and the people around you are retarded
"no"
Blobs should be a big threat, just like xeno or spiders or virii
fuck you
>>
>combat nanobots overdose at 10u
>hand out 6 12.5u combat nanobots pills
>seemingly nobody gibbed
What did I do wrong
>>
>>167006353
It's not possible to win against a blob who knows what they're doing. Just a power wank for the blob since they can win without even placing resource blobs.
>>
>Left B. Hind, Captain, has joined
>>
File: 1482093190818.png (594KB, 800x553px) Image search: [Google]
1482093190818.png
594KB, 800x553px
Tavish, good show my man, been a pleasure to do cargo under you, shame things got out of hand and I couldn't do a comfy place. Apologies to the CMO too, sorry bud, AI was a faggot who riled us up agaisn't you.

Cargonia strong.
>>167006401
They don't do it imediately and that faggot was wrong, after overdosing for a set ammount of time, you get cybered, but usualy, small overdoses are not harmfull at all.
>>
>>167006429
The ones from space can be fought if you're quick
Blobs can't grow as fast in space and all that
>>
File: 1459532719480.jpg (42KB, 450x162px) Image search: [Google]
1459532719480.jpg
42KB, 450x162px
>be CE
>miner hurling monsters in medbay
>security can't do shit
>grab an egun to kill a drone that just did 150 burn on my atmos techs poor chest
>"oh the miners fucking up virology"
>go fix virology AND capture him
>hand him over to security
>security doesn't secure any of the evidence or the prisoner
>CMO steals his emag, traitor that just killed a bunch of people, emagged a bunch of shit goes free
>pussypenned in maint while I'm deciding how meta it would be to stun someone over having a pen
I had a really great team of engineers and a really big shit sandwich to eat.

You know things are bad when cargos walking around with shotguns and you can't really fault them for it.
>>
>>167006429
It's actually easy if you have a few people setting up emitters
>>
File: dreamseeker_2017-01-30_19-00-53.png (466KB, 772x683px) Image search: [Google]
dreamseeker_2017-01-30_19-00-53.png
466KB, 772x683px
BLOB STATUS: DEPORTED
>>
>>167006575
It used to be easy but now that everyone knows how to blob the last update made them super overpowered. At first it was okay because people were still getting used to it.
>>
>>167006260
Blob is a good round ender button. 5 minutes after the blob overmind location was announced there were sitll no emitters pointed at it.
>>
>>167006526
You can fight the nodes but overminds are just crazy strong.

>>167006575
Blob can just go around the emitter and eat it from the side. The amount of work to reposition an emitter is way more than it takes to spend 25 resources and quickly gobble it from an angle.
>>
>>167006561
The miner had all his extremities removed and went catatonic before being left in the bar, dressed in a schoolgirl uniform and cat ears
>>
>>167006636
No, it's easy, you setup an emitter pointed at their core and then they have to reach the emitter before they die

Problem is no one wants to / knows how to do emitters besides some random mommis and a stray engineer
>>
File: 6dc.jpg (30KB, 400x384px) Image search: [Google]
6dc.jpg
30KB, 400x384px
>>167006715
He found a way to purchase a space suit on the round end screen.
>>
>>167006353
I don't think I will ever forget that time a (probably admin-controlled) blob slowly trapped me into Medbay, then took its time to slowly surround me, while taunting via mental voice and then killed me while I tried to suicide with a toolbox.
Great time.
>>
>>167006767
again that was how it was but now unless you get that emitter set up in the first 5 minutes the blob will have the resources to outpace the emitter unless its in space.
>>
>>166977406
>Search rolls out to Discord
>Search my static
>Everyone hates me

: (
>>
>>167006767
As cerebrate with only a few resource blobs, I have been able to consistently just ignore emitters in space by spamming strong blobs until I can reach them from outside the one line an emitter can do.
Overminds are way more powerful than cerebrates.
>>
>>167006903
I genuinely don't get how people get e-famous. I've used the same name for several weeks in a row and was pretty active during these rounds, and yet was (thankfully) never mentioned in the thread
>>
>>167007019
I've been using the same name for like 3 years and only get mentioned now and again, which is alright by me.
>>
>>167007019
>play the same static for 4 years
>almost never get mentioned in threads
>fuck up once in a way that isnt even banworthy
>BAN BAN PERMA BAN PERMA BAN

"community"
>>
To this day I still don't get why did I become "e-famous" on this server
>>
>plasmamen can't cool down at all anymore when they get hot unless they use the thing across from cryo
Man this is pretty brutal, i'm not even sure if it's a bug or a feature
>>
>>167006260
Node's are fucking nothing not "blow the nuke". Learn to fight and repair you newfaggot

>>167006429
If only we could arm 26 or so hardsuited people with these shuttles that bring 60 guns per shipment carried in a station full of backpacks and recharge with gee, I dunno, the 11 or so rechargers in the game?

>>167006561
Suspicious actions are legitimate. You aren't at a table, why's he need a pen?
>>
>>167007440
Just adjust the showers with a wrench to cool down.
>>
File: 1484539313909.png (318KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1484539313909.png
318KB, 900x900px
haven't played in like 4 years. joining now please dont confuse me with some normie server refugee
>>
>>167007019
I've had the same name for a while, and I'm a generally liked waifu but don't get posted about often.
>>
>>167009134
>implying you're not a refugee false flagging as an old fag
Haha pop quiz where'd robotics used to be located?

>your psyops won't fool me.
>>
>>167009260
I kind of liked it in engineering, or at least the abandoned version made a great antag hangout before it was turned into telecomms.
>>
>>167009260
I miss the assembly line so much.

>>167009537
>Telcomms moved to the station so antags can antag more
>They still do nothing with it and even if they did there's only like 11 people that can do anything to fix it
>>
>>167009260
>>167009537
The abandoned assembly line? That place was pretty cool.
>>
Let's design a new map

For starters, which direction will arrivals be facing

>North
>East
>South
>West
>Center
>>
>>167009736
Northwest
>>
>>167009736
Arivvals will be facing east, as should be. No vertical bollocks, its the hallmark of shitty maps.
>>
>>167009736
Center
>>
>>167009736
Center. None of this cargo-enabling shit where they're right there and sci and chap have to trek the whole station
>>
THE ULTIMATE NEWFAG TEST :

>where was the engine in donut station, and how did it work?
>>
>>167010091
what's a donut station? sounds yummy xD
>>
>>167010091
Tesla and perfect.
>>
>>167009736
Center
Bring back the station in space station 12
>>
>>167010091
Fuck it.
Anyone registered between 2002 and the current date are not allowed to play.

This is now JjenjrStation13
>>
>>167010091
This question can be answered by anyone searching a /tg/ wiki.
>>
>>167006767
>you setup an emitter pointed at their core
>>
>>167009830
>>167009979
>>167010259
Center it is.

Where will security be located?

>North
>East
>South
>West
>Center - Arrivals
>>
>>167010381
North.
>>
>>167010381
Center, second floor
If Lifeweb can do layers and it's based off of SS13, the original SS13 can get it done too
>>
>>167010381
Sec will be north, as should be.
>>
File: rZOaHhx.png (56KB, 192x154px) Image search: [Google]
rZOaHhx.png
56KB, 192x154px
>>167010259
>space station 12
>12
>>
>>167010449
Atmospherics is a problem (though not as much as you might expect)
Also rendering lower levels
Also the shitloads of things in our code that check the Z-level

It's doable, but it wouldn't exactly be simple
>>
>>167010690
It's been done multiple times on multiple servers.
>>
>>167010424
>>167010459
North of arrivals it shall be

Where will medical be located

>North - Security
>North-west
>North-east
>East
>South
>West
>Center - Arrivals
>>
>>167010776
I'm aware.
As I said, it's doable, but not simple.
>>
>>167010835
Scattered across various rooms and closets inside maintenance
>>
File: twocents.png (30KB, 1155x302px) Image search: [Google]
twocents.png
30KB, 1155x302px
What's your favourite science fiction books, tv show, movie or anime?
>>
File: Donut1.png (727KB, 2156x1429px) Image search: [Google]
Donut1.png
727KB, 2156x1429px
>>167010131
Center TEG baby. Donut2 's singularity was more memetastic
>>
>>167011351
POMF!
>>
File: DONUTMUTHAFUCCKARS.jpg (4MB, 3856x4020px) Image search: [Google]
DONUTMUTHAFUCCKARS.jpg
4MB, 3856x4020px
>>167010091
>>167011527
Shit meant the other guy
>>
>>167011674
ding! we got a good answer
>>
>>167010835
Nowhere, medical is handled by departmental substations staffed by a nurse practicioners

>>167011351
2001 a space odyssey

Moon was fun as was Alien/Aliens. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandorum europa report, and event horizon were a cool shitty space film. Outland's a classic. Titan A.E.'s neat for an animated. Red dwarf is supposedly acore of the space canon too
>>
Is there a way to download myself a vg station map to play on?
>>
>>167012693
https://github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
>>
>>167012782
Oh shi i missed this in the OP, thanks.
>>
HONK
>>
>5000 ping
>can't see
>ask a young strapping tree to help an old codger onto the shuttle
>get to die gloriously amongst my co-workers and friends
Thanks lad
>>
>someone punches the clown and they all gang up on you
H-honk.
>>
>tfw shitborg
I only wanted to love.
>>
I remember once some QM called me into cargo as I was walking past, along with a few other people. We all got dressed up as mimes and then jumped the clown in the hallway and beat him up. I'm sad that this moment will never be topped for me.
>>
File: allmykeks.png (167KB, 256x384px) Image search: [Google]
allmykeks.png
167KB, 256x384px
>tfw plasma pistol kills the clowns in no time flat
Jesus, I honestly thought mob clowns would be tougher.
>>
File: 1461270883219.jpg (41KB, 1033x679px) Image search: [Google]
1461270883219.jpg
41KB, 1033x679px
>be the only security officer for 95% of the shift
>catch traitors
>have fun
>mechanics are total bros
>don't die until the end thanks to an explosive implant on the shuttle
I didn't expect that to go so well.
>>
>>167010091
Better newfag test:
Name the five original OpenSS13 gamemodes, aside from extended, sandbox, etc.
>>
>>167013491
>catch traitors
BUT DID YOU CATCH CRIMINALS THAT WERE NOT TRAITORS
>>
>>167013568
sylar, traitor, the one with superpowers, malf, meteor?
>>
File: 1448682193475.png (242KB, 800x443px) Image search: [Google]
1448682193475.png
242KB, 800x443px
>>167013612
Yes I did. There were only a few and I brigged them too.
>>
>>167013612
Criminals who aren't traitors just get banned by our helicopter mommy admins
>>
>>167013568
Traitor, monkey, meteors, viral outbreak, disaster?
>>
>>167013491
Being the only security officer can actually be pretty fun Tbh

If you get people to work with you and help you out sometimes it's definitely not that bad. If everyone just hates you, you can hide in the brig and turn it into your autism fort, complete with turrets covering every entrance and a series of choke points to keep out the revs/cultists/greytide
>>
>>167013698
2 right
>>167013742
3 right

Traitor, Monkey, Meteor, Blob and Nuclear
>>
Can someone post the discord link I need to message someone.
>>
>>167014108
>3 right
NICE
>>
>>167014140
https://discord.gg/HQA4Mhm
>>
>>167014461
I'm too shy, can you pass along a message to dizor and xevonix saying I wish you posted your art to the thread more. It's really nice but I hardly see any since its in the discord.
>>
>>167014741
Done.
>>
>>167014741
Don't fucking tell them that. We don't need more artwork of statics unless it's mine!
>>
>>167014741
>>167014870
Yahir says if you want his art just go to the discord and get it while it's hot.
>>
>>167015115
They only really draw their friends most of the time.
>tfw never had a drawing of my static
I'm too much of an autist to not make people hate me.
>>167015297
Its not the same if I ask.
>>
>>167015380
yesterday i drew a guy ive never seen before and i drew him only because he insulted me
dont be a baby
>>
File: IMG_20170125_165703.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170125_165703.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>167014741
I got tired of the shitposting and drama here. Plus it's a bit easier (see: I still can't keep up with shit) to deal with requests where they can basically be recorded.

That said a lot of the time I draw "friends" more often is because I'm actually able to see their actions or their personality and reflect it in a drawing since my imagination sucks half the time to take "black hair blue eyes average male" and turn it into something interesting and not generic.
>>
>>167015438
>>167015623
It's okay, you're a cool guy but I don't think you like me a lot. I hope you keep up with the art though and don't let whiners like me get you down in the dumps.
>>
File: past_grenade_5.webm (2MB, 475x479px) Image search: [Google]
past_grenade_5.webm
2MB, 475x479px
>>
File: chikibake.jpg (312KB, 746x866px) Image search: [Google]
chikibake.jpg
312KB, 746x866px
>tfw got my static drawn once and it was a legendary feeling
just be a pleasant person and people will tend to be pleasant back, and sometimes those people will like the interaction you had enough to draw it
ask for an image if you know the person or if they're offering outwardly, just don't come across weird (as with anything)
>>
>>167015731
Lay down your request sir.
>>
>>167015380
I've gotten my static drawn a few times, but I never post it because it's embarrassing.
>>
>>167015828
>Chiki"ban all birds that don't do my exact trader gimmick"wek
>pleasant
You must be joking.
>>
>>167016312
>>167015828
still waiting for trader coat to be merged and given to traders so I can sell tiny useless trinkets for outrageous amounts of cash or something and call it a "discount"
>>
>>167016036
Can you draw Me drinking alone in the bar?
>>
>>167016312
If that's how I come across, I'm sorry, man. I hate people who tradertide, I love people who do their own thing. Skreel and Tahki were my favorite birds when they played often, and I initially got into the job after observing my first day here and watching a couple of drugged-up traders screeching and selling random shit as they shook violently on the Deff shuttle.
There are plenty of recently good traders. I just have a dislike for people who forego the 'trade' bit and start stealing or destroying the station.
I hope you're not one of those traders who thinks that stealing is legitimate. Stealing is not bannable, but if it's all you play the job for, of course it should be jobbannable.
>>
>force borged

there is a fate worse than death
>>
>>167015623
i fucking love these
>>
>want to build weapons store
>make flamethrowers and cable bolas, plan to make stunprods and stungloves
>get arrested

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>want to kill people
>make flamethrowers and cable bolas, plan to make stunprods and stungloves
>get arrested

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>167016840
>Break space law
>Sec arrests you

WOW WHAT THE FUCK ahelp: HELP SHITCURITY
>>
>>167016840
Did you get a weapons permit at HoP's first?
>>
>>167016840
>>
>>167014461
By the way. Can't you autists speak normaly? Thanks.
>>
>>167016036
pls kys dizor you waifuenabling faggot
>>
Why do we still use this awful version of Space Oddity?
>>
>>167017070
the meme one or the one done by an astronaut?
>>
>>167017070
the ISS guy version or the moonbase alpha version?
>>
>>167016036
Draw literally any AI.
>>
>>167016986
>a weapons permit means you can give out weapons to anybody who comes by
>>
>>167017191
It does mean that having said weaponry is no longer illegal. Selling them under the counter would be easier though still illegal.
>>
File: plasmaman.png (684KB, 473x504px) Image search: [Google]
plasmaman.png
684KB, 473x504px
>>167017005
Can't kill what's already dead
>>
>>167017191
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>167017191
No, but you could give them to those with a weapon permit.
>>
>>167017339
That's a shame because I actually liked dizor/jidders earlier when he wasn't that way.
>>
>people who us TG's plasmamen naming system
GO OUT HERE
>>
>>167017524
is it that awful "gas name then roman numeral" Shit?
>>
is there a channel in the discord you can use to reach admins
>>
>>167017793
I think it's like
Gas-the-jews
Many-singulo-loosed
>>
I've been banned two months and I miss you most if all Strawberrytan.

I hope you're around when my appeal is accepted o7
>>
>>167018091
Who are you?
>>
File: IMG_20160926_154242.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160926_154242.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>167017470
Yeah well acting like a an asshole isn't going to help convince me to conform to sucking your dick anon, if you're the same person who posted the kys comment
>>
>>167018403
It's quite obviously your girlfriend Morena, Reica.
You're both cancer tbqh and you all disgust me.
>>
>>167018618
Officially, reica is married to sandy_sand
>>
File: 1467587015876.gif (3MB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
1467587015876.gif
3MB, 500x438px
>>167018403
I'm not morena, I just enjoyed playing with you and you seem cool ooc.

t. me
>>
>>166983963
The boy's just enthusiastic about medication and nutrition.
>>
Remove Hippie when?
Remove Waifufags when?
Purge Hippie from the premises, kill all waifufags.
Purge trap when? Hold a purge, then ban anyone who breaks the serb's rules, two birds with one stone.
>>
>>167018956
DESTROY HIPPIE
DESTROY BAY
DESTROY WAIFUFAGS

THIRD POSITION REACTION
>>
File: the adventures of Greytide Gary.png (159KB, 497x652px) Image search: [Google]
the adventures of Greytide Gary.png
159KB, 497x652px
I've been away for a year after a particularly shitty round with an antag that took my brain out for cyborgization, left me on a shelf for an hour and a half, and then flushed my brain down a disposal unit for no reason.

What did I miss?
>>
>>167019073
>destroy bay
"no"
bay is okay, they conform well to /vg/ when they come here and are generally the better kind of player after they get over the initial confusion, you can barely even tell they're from bay unless they say it outright
the only ones who don't conform are the furfags, and they don't even come here since our catbeast abuse traumatizes them into being triggered with #ptsd
>>
Post your departmental requests for players.

As a cargo man, please put the reason for your crate, whatever it may be, to have your name and your purpose, don't just type a and select it, Cargo players tend to buy a lot of things for themselves and often confuse what they or their coleagues bough with what the crew has asked.

Also, limit your crates to a maximum of 5 per request, going over them makes it a pain in the ass since the mailing system is stupid and goes by the first tagged thing that was in the row instead of everything being selected by eatch tag and going there.
>>
>>167018956
>>167019073

How about we track IP for people who make these posts AND flavor of the month waifu shilling AND harassing certain ckeys (see: needy falseflaggers) and just fucking cross server ban all of you fucks.
>>
>>167019389
>t. hippie
Fuck off back to your shithole, cunt.
>>
>>167018618
They were a cute couple, I wish they were actually dating!
>>
>>167019264
Jokes on you I get my kicks from being a birb more and your coders like Probe have been plenty supportive to my feelings and wants as a non human
>>
>>167019240
https://discord.gg/9Q65Kvz

Check the changelog, check it down until the time you left. Lots of shit changed, trust me.
>>
>>166999095
What's the right mix?
>>
>>167019389
Those posts are hardly an issue.
Only trend of posts that reduces quality here are waifu shitters, BAN HE BAN HE BAN HE drama, attention whores, and everyone pretending to be AI lawyers attempting to interpret the intricacies of harm.
>>
>>167019240
/vg/ isn't the same
it's all hippie and waifufags and shitcunts who only want 30 minute rounds
the only safe time is when the americans are asleep
>>
>>167019460
How about you go and suck off your dad you worthless sack of shit?
>>
>>167019649
So when the server is dead?
>>
>>167019697
>anything below ebin 60pop is dead
You're part of the problem
>>
>>167019753
I'm not too fond of comfy 13 people rounds.
>>
>>167019789
>it's either 60pop or deadpop
YOU
ARE PART
OF THE PROBLEM
FUCK OFF TO HIPPIE
>>
File: 1484855398234.png (3KB, 203x210px) Image search: [Google]
1484855398234.png
3KB, 203x210px
>>167019649
>it's all hippie and waifufags and shitcunts who only want 30 minute rounds
>the only safe time is when the americans are asleep

Look, Im euro, and I know that euro times are better than american times, but its not that fucking bad, quit trying to make it look like its the end of the world, over 50 pop is shit but it isn't fucking hippie, if we actually degraded to hippie tier, you would know.
>>
>>167019841
Never did I say I was for 60 pop clusterfucks, buddy, but I sure as heck am not too thrilled for braindead skeleton crews, either.
>>
>>167018768
I actually married Reica and have a pastebin as proof.
>>
>>167019376
wrong, it's the last crate, not the first.
>>
>>167019873
>if we actually degraded to hippie tier, you would know.
Fucking this.
Just watch any video of someone playing on hippie station.
Never do we see people saying lmfao or questioning if so and so is being a powergamer or other such meta jargon.
We're light RP, not no RP.
>>
File: IMG_20170130_153622.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170130_153622.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>167017178
Aight
>>
>>167017793
it is exactly that, that's tg's name thing for plasmen, which doesn't make much sense with our """""""lore"""""""" to be honest, I could see the plasmamemes come up with new names for themselves when they learn that most of everything they were is kill but the chemical compound then roman numeral seems silly as fuck
>>
>>167017889
that's lizards
>>
>>167020402
handsome squidward AI
>>
File: medfight2.png (300KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
medfight2.png
300KB, 800x800px
>>167020585
The default shodan face looks really masculine to me.
>>
>>167020402
I love it.
>>
>>167020402
Damn. Handsome af. All the borgs must leak oil over him.
>>
File: IMG_20161211_180623.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161211_180623.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>167021730
>>
I enjoy your work dizor
But my nig, you have more chicken scratch problems than pomf has toes.

LINE QUALITY
>>
>sawbones is reducing a meta-permaban because ???

Deadmin when.

http://ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&p=18163&sid=3a6d69616b425c004ab5000dbd738758#p18163
>>
File: probe.png (405KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
probe.png
405KB, 620x465px
Guys, just found a picture of Probe IRL.
We should have known sooner
>>
Describe your dream station.
It can't be an existing station.
Feel free to ignore technical lomitations; it could be a 4d station with mind bending z-levels and I wouldn't care.

Just describe it.
>>
>>167022819
>Ban appeals are handled by banning admin

Quote from pain in the guidelines. Inform pain that Zealotron is actively breaking forum rules and reducing ban lengths
>>
Cyborg is fun. Also need a screen cap of AI Eye.
>>
>build cute store
>sekritely sell stun gloves, flamethrowers and bolas
>suddenly the clown is slipped in front of my store and cuffed by beepsky
>keep him as a slave, eventually sell him to the IAA
>little bit later the IAA office exploded
>run there hoping to catch the clown corpse and resell it
>he survived
>chase him for a minute or two, eventually he gets shocked in a door and dies
>Samuel comes out of nowhere and tazes and cuffs me
>drags me around the exploded brig without internals
>fuck up my lungs
>no explanation whatsoever of why he was doing that, just saying "I'm looking for a beaker" sometimes
>finally released by a borg
>get killed by cultists on the escape shuttle anyway

What the fuck was that Samuel?
>>
>cult bombings
>cult bombings on fellow cultists

wewewew
>>
>>167023178
any of baystation's maps
>>
>>167023178
/vg/ but without hippie
>>
>>167023289
>it can't be existing
>chooses an existing map
??????
>>
>Find Probe's FTL ship
>It is nice as fuck
>Deal with the robots
>Eat a Zoom pill which I assume is just hyperzine
>Get tons of brain damage
>Can't operate the console among other things
>Fly in my pod
>Fall over inside my pod and my fireaxe and shield gets nullspaced

REEE PROBE YOU DEVIL
>>
>>167022819
He offered his opinion. As you can see from the ban page the ban is still permanent.

Sawbones is a meme. Not a massive tard.
>>
>>167023178
Station sized rage cage
:^)
>>
why would you put the AI on NT default to battle cultists
without telling them that they should do stuff to all cultists
>>
>>167023354
>Not a massive tard.

weeeeeeeellllllllll
>>
>>167023272
>we're basically just arresting and trying our best to deconvert in yet another no chaplain cult round

>cultists teleport out one of their own then bomb the brig

>??????

>Deus Vult
>>
>>167023354
Sawbones is the reason Avada is still around
>>
>>167023250
The AI said it locked you down, and thought you were a cultist. We had some holy water left and I put that in a beaker but I dropped it as I somehow survived the epicenter of the bombing.
>>
>>167023178
You know Box

Imagine box with deffs perma, a decent atmos, more goodies in maint, the upcoming better holofield, better dorms, a more asthetic bar and where different items aren't stacked all on top of eatchother and instead shown in a decent manner without you having to fucking shift click or alt click
>>
>>167023420
I SAID MASSIVE.
>>
>>167021831
>tfw nobody will ever draw you
>>
>>167023354
Probe, how about you frick off you fricker. Metaclubs go away forever REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>167023186
No. Any admin is welcome to pitch in. If he takes action, then you can speak with Pain. Otherwise, he'll just ignore you.
Look at how this kind of metagaming ban usually ends, they just spend a month banned and then get back to shitting the server up. If they actually reduce the fucking ban timer, then we know all that talk about cracking down on shitters was bullshit.
>>
>>167023512
>reaching
>>
>try to play this shit by the book
>it doesn't work

wew
>>
>>167023425
i managed to wrangle chaplain in to begin the beatings and holy-waterboardings with a blessed watertank

it was all going good until gibs, which also killed 2 other cultists
>>
File: 1461299447707.png (43KB, 713x897px) Image search: [Google]
1461299447707.png
43KB, 713x897px
>>167023448
You are the reason Avada is still around. If he is doing something worth a permaban then you need to ahelp it.

Work with the team.
>>
>shuttle called before I could gift security my brand new ill-placed security checkpoint
They probably wouldn't have used it anyways
>>
>>167023580
>try

wew

>>167023627
most of sec got fucking obliterated by a bomb
>>
>>167023178
A fast, physics-heavy 3D engine that handles well bleak, grey atmosphere (I think Source might be the best but that's just me).

A station that would be extremely organised at first, with clear procedures and functioning equipments, yet that would be extremely easy to subvert once you know what you're doing.
It doesn't have to be labyrinthine, but that could be good.
A derelict similar to Defeciency with air-vents passageway to access areas you're not supposed to be in would also be good IMO.

As for mechanics, I think that you could aim at the area you want to target, switch intents via hotkeys, etc.
>>
File: 875e664.jpg (202KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
875e664.jpg
202KB, 800x800px
>>167023364
>box but all walls are replaced with exposed electrified grills.
>>
>>167023594
That was an ok round until the explosion point.

I nearly killed the Detective. The reason he didn't come with us to the Outpost was his death, and he never got implanted. But I never heard him dying over the radio, SPS, or him saying he was alive again. So I get him walking into the brig in a hardsuit after it had been blown and I'm picking up all my departments heads and he's not go implant.
>>
>>167023580
Fuck off, back to Hippie or whatever other shithole you crawled out of faggot.
>>
>>167023602
Probe, be the honorable jew we need but don't deserve.

Ban the shitters. Do it.
>>
>>167023178
unnecessarily large station
all spaces are 70% larger than reasonable
>>
>>166984554
>I'm going to wreck medbay because I'm too busy to not wreck the place
You deserve every bad thing medbay does to you.
>>
>>167023594
I was the chaplain, but I'm new to ss13. What was I suppose to do?
>>
>>167023774
Go fuck yourself and your le deus vult shit, you double nigger.
>>
>>167023874
Deus Vult. Beep Boop.
>>
>>167023178
Urist-Tier Enforced RP server, lore taking place in the 2300~s era, Humanity still trying to expand into the nearby solar system. No big galactic empires, no ebin "le social experiment memes", just a frontier station out in the dark, lonely void, where the only people around might want to stab you in the back.
Running on modern Polaris-code.
Actual map would probably be donut-ish, circular with a thing in the middle that could be engineering, maybe implement Bay's new station-Zlevels thing they've got going on and have everything spread out vertically instead of horizontally.
I'd dig that, I'd dig that real good.
>>
>>167023178
>an actual fucking ring station
>not like doughnut
>but one long hall that loops once you hit the end of the he zlevel to simulate the walkable area and an elevator to the middle spoke, which is gravityless but houses arrivals, departures, cargo, and the solar array.
>large explosions can decelerate the ring, causing the main z-level to become gravityless
>can only be returned after engineers activate spin rockets placed on the outside of the hull.
>>
>>167023998
>le social experiment memes
what the fuck are you talking about, this isn't a thing
>>
>>166984554
And that's why I chloral and sleeptox people like you. Wait your fucking turn nigger, you are no more important or deserving than anyone else is, I don't give a shit what role you're playing.
Act shit, get hit.
>>
>>167023854
Guide to Chaplain, from a thread poster.

Smack every single possible water container and give them to sec for good chaplain points.

Get all the holy scooby snacks you can into your bible and feed them to retards because nobody attends to a actual church session for sacrament and they have holy water, shit vamps and cultists despise.

In case of cultist/ vampire, waterboard them with holy water and smack their heads with a bibble until they die/are deconverted.

Fill a extinguisher with holy water and spray that shit everywhere like its going out of style, you get to bless everything which fucks up vampire powers and also get to make sure that chairs and such aren't fucked by with the ghosts.

Don't hit people with the bible for no good reason, it has a chance to give people brain damage, which is no good and will get your bible stolen, your ass beat and with a all expenses paid trip to disposals. I repeat, don't fucking hit greyshit mcgee with the bible 50 times in a row, you are begging for a dunk.
>>
>>167023178
Vox station
Made for vox and vox culture - merchant strips instead of bar/recreation, security is a pit with perma being outcast to fight tribal vox in a spooky outdoor system and survive or die trying, mining has different monsters because different area of space, security and command can only be vox, atmosphere is only nitrogen
>>
>>167023854
Bless water tanks with your bible to create holy water. Liberally apply holy water to everyone in sight. Demand a security escort because you've successfully rolled the "I'm the most important person in the round" dice and without you, it's a slow battle of attrition until security gives up and the shuttle is called or NarSie is summoned.
>>
>>167023998
is urist any good?
>>
>>167024080
>he haasn't seen all the retards who go 'NT is le social experimeme is like fallout and everyone is killed when the shift ends because HAHA FUK STATICS'

>>167024308
From what I've seen it's pretty good. It's like Bay, but you're actually allowed to do shit. Decent mix of RP and action, think /vg/, but more RP oriented, but less RP oriented than Bay.
Basically, they don't have a telephone pole lodged in their asses. Also, no furries. No vox, no catbeasts, nothing.
>>
>>167024456
They are just that, retards, them saying that it's all a social experiment and everyone dies isn't true, it's not official, also I have seen these exact same words posted before along with the
>No big galactic empires, no ebin "le social experiment memes", just a frontier station out in the dark, lonely void, where the only people around might want to stab you in the back.
line posted before
>>
File: Mystery Jew.jpg (2KB, 110x126px) Image search: [Google]
Mystery Jew.jpg
2KB, 110x126px
Is there literally anywhere where vox can refill their internals?
>>
>>167024891
there is a nitrogen tank adjacent to the ghetto chapel that you can refill your with
>>
>>167023178
nethack levels of featuritis to the point where even yred-tier desoxyn gobbling minmaxers won't bother
reductive design is thrown out the window, things get buffed into relevancy or replaced with better shit
station slowly becomes a gargantuan shithole murder-castle with dozens of useless areas and extra jobs
>>
>>167023178
Not an entire station, but the wiz/cult skeleton containment station would be sick as fuck
>>
>>166982265
That's amazing.
Someone should incorporate that into wizard so we can have a time wizard.
>>
>>167024891
Go ask Engineering like a good little bird.
>>
>>167025917
give time stop some upgrades or sidegrades/sub-spells
>>
>>167025917
After this gets merged, I'm going to make a time suit which renders the user immune to time effects, as well as giving them small local time-based effects like the ability to send themselves into the future or rewind time for just themselves.

Timesquads may be a thing soon.
>>
>>167025995
last time I did this they gave me N2 and I fuckin died
>>
>>167026135
>given N2
>died
Then you weren't given nitrogen then.
Vox breath N2, much like humans breathe O2
>>
>>167026135
>N2

LITERALLY NITROGEN GAS
>>
>>167026135
>vox in charge of gases
>>
>>167026124
Timeshift soon?
>>
>>167026135
very clearly you are not berb
>>
>>167026380
Yep, that's actually where I got the initial idea for chrono grenades from.
>>
>>167026445
Fuck yes.

Gimme a minute, I'll sprite the suit. Favourite 360 game it was
>>
>>167023354

you know damn well he both a meme and massive tard
>>
>>167023420
HE AINT MY BOY
>>
for the past few weeks now I have checked Youtube 1-2 times a day in case a big-namer makes a video on our game.
This way, I can know when we need a bunker.
>>
HELL NO
HELL NO
METACLUB HAS GOT TO GO
>>
Someone code in the loadout system. I think it's Apollo that has it? It'd be nice just to get some small stuff, like a pair of glasses, cargo armband, tie, or even something like the vice-officer (or whatever the open grey jumpsuit is) for assistant. Maybe even stuff that slightly affects the game that helps the job get some of their starting gear, like a roundstart coin on assistant or 30 chloral autoinjectors on MD.
>>
>>167027015
>Maybe even stuff that slightly affects the game that helps the job get some of their starting gear
dropped, too powerful
>>
>>167027015
Polaris has it and its mostly just cosmetic.

It's so good.
>>
>>167026820

>>166998257 ????
>>
>>167027062
Okay, just make it cosmetic then. I was mostly just setting up for the autoinjector joke.
>>
>>167027015
Tried it on Eris, it's pretty neat, but it would really have to be vetted for /vg/, or everyone would start out with powergaming gear.
>>
File: 1485445966808.png (16KB, 144x210px) Image search: [Google]
1485445966808.png
16KB, 144x210px
>>167020402
>>
File: 1485662154039.png (83KB, 173x255px) Image search: [Google]
1485662154039.png
83KB, 173x255px
>>167024039
>>
>>167027143
well, I usually only search "space station 13" and sometimes things like this can slip by
>>
>>167024456
>people saying you cant do shit on Bay
Shit just changed. Antags are given a loooot more slack, and with the new ship map that introduced military crews pretty much everyone has a chance to get valids.
>>
>>166998257
FOUND IT YOU FUCKER

BUNKER NOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbnroC2GzpU
>>
New sooper secret less than bay but way higher than what we have now RP /vg/ server with a sickass ring station and multiple z levels with more realistic physics when?
>>
>>167027712
>cryaotic
>2,650,662 subscribers
oh GOD. PANIC
>>
>>167027865
Or we could go with a pilotable ship-station like what bay has, it'd be sick as hell to make Captain actually important.
>>
>>167026208
>>167026229
>>167026368
>>167026389
I meant the sleep gas I am not very good at chemistry desu senpai
>>
>>167028016
>chemistry
GASES HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH CHEMISTRY YOU FUCK
>>
>>167028016
more like chemhickstry
>>
>>167028016
B I R D
B R A I N
>>
>>167028016
Ntwenty my dude, N20
>>
>>167028016
>>167028179
M A L L A R D
M I N D
>>
>>167028327
>>167028179
>>167028016
A V I A N
G R A Y M A T T E R
>>
>>167024192
>Fill a extinguisher with holy water and spray that shit everywhere like its going out of style, you get to bless everything which fucks up vampire powers and also get to make sure that chairs and such aren't fucked by with the ghosts.
There is literally no reason to do this other than metagay.
Fuck off with your "le spraying holy water everywhere JUST IN CASE of vamps" meme
>>
>>167028179
V O X
T H O U G H T B O X
>>
>>167028179
C A N A R Y
C R A I N I U M
>>
>that fucking janiborg wetting the Medbay floors
Was this guy actually retarded?
>>
>>167028179
C H I C K E N
T H I N K I N
>>
>>167028983
Nearly blew him the first time, glad someone did later.
>>
>>167028565
>not wanting sanctified floors
>wanting satan on your floor
>wanting satan getting on your shoes when you stand on the floor
Fuck off right back at you.
>>
File: hip.png (14KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
hip.png
14KB, 550x550px
press f to pay respects
>>
>>167028983
>janitors who don't slip people
why do people on /vg/ hate fun?
>>
>>167029157
Woah, what happened?
>>
>>167029128
>satan
fuck off with your gay religion, laddy. vampire religion best
>>
>>167029174
Slipping causes minor brute, asimov borgs really shouldn't be doing it.
>>
>>167028983
>nonhuman slips
>mattering
>>
>>167029204
the assistant has clearly beat and spaced the clown
>>
everyone QUICK name your favorite metaclub
>>
>>167029174
janiBORG
>>
File: 1362160615408s.jpg (3KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
1362160615408s.jpg
3KB, 125x121px
>become a byond member to remove ads
>am byond member
>ads still play
>>
>>167028983
He was a wizard. Probably had a little bit of salt running through the veins.
>>
>>167029321
The Yahir/Bob metaclub rip in piss you were fun bob and yahir even if bob was kind of a twat sometimes
>>
>>167029269
lube does, not water, are you serious?
>>
>>167029268
Thrallposters not welcome.
>>
>>167028983
It doesn't violate any of his laws unless someone bursts in and shoots everyone up with a gun or something.

Here's an easy solution:
>borg law 2 stop mopping the medbay floor

If you're a nonhuman, you deserved it.
>>
>>167029321
the vox metaclub because some bird players start screaming if i'm not a part of it and help them out of shitty situations that are their fault
>>
>>167029174
it just isn't the same when its not a human
>>
>>167029324
JANIborg
>>
>>167029385
But you get a sick vampire coat that holds things and protects against damage if you choose vampire as your religion, you are a vampire, not a thrall, thralls are your followers with this religion
>>
>>167029452
janIBOrg
>>
>>167029321
The waifu metaclub.
>>
>>167029321
The secret skeleton/plasmaman rattleclub
>>
>>167029515
JaNiBoRg
>>
>>167029425
>play station vox only
>play a mostly human assimilated vox
>There is that weird distance between me and vox traders.
I'll never be a part of vox metaclub even if I main vox.
>>
>>167029327
>byond member
literally why
>>
File: tumblr_okieseqJY71tlgzrlo1_1280.jpg (314KB, 1280x938px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okieseqJY71tlgzrlo1_1280.jpg
314KB, 1280x938px
How many greys would it take to build a grey metaclub
There aren't enough of them now, but some day there could be one
>>
>>167030606
a metaclub is defined as 4 or more members
therefore you would need 4 grey players colluding with eachother in order to form a grey metaclub
>>
>>167030606
what does the naming of greys go?
>>
>>167030804
There's no real naming convention for greys
They usually take human names or meme names like ayla mao
>>
>>167030606
You'd need more than 2 grey players to form a metaclub.
>>
File: a68.png (301KB, 520x678px) Image search: [Google]
a68.png
301KB, 520x678px
>>167030606
>a meta club full of people with mind project.
>you could never tell if their information was gathered out of game, or pulled from an unhearable, unseeable psychic communication network in game.
>>
>>167030606
Grayys are sort of vanilla for nonhumans. Vox have a very strong RP identity and different air. Skeletons/plasmamen are funny and spoopy and have their own upsides/downsides. Greys have telepathy and that's about it. How often does being able to drink acid actually come up? Plus they have no real RP identity to make them distinct from humans.
>>
File: giphy.gif (430KB, 420x340px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
430KB, 420x340px
>>167035120
>>
serbia?
>>
serb
>>
Serb?
>>
>>167035524
ded :^(
>>
File: 1481601959783.gif (1MB, 300x280px) Image search: [Google]
1481601959783.gif
1MB, 300x280px
SEEEEEEEEERBIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
POMF!
>>
Ded
>>
herzegovina
>>
is it dead dead?
i need to greentext a funny interaction on the vox shuttle
>>
>>
>serb dies and byond closes
>music from bar still playing
>>
I blame the quadruple singuloose crab.
>>
File: 1371701635322.png (1MB, 400x700px) Image search: [Google]
1371701635322.png
1MB, 400x700px
>>
>crab builds a quad singulo
>breaks containment immediately
>two sings touch and explode, the other two linger in space until dying because nobody put down a beacon
>>
File: boom.png (399KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
boom.png
399KB, 500x667px
YOU GUYS WON CUBAN PETE TOO MUCH
>>
>>167035629
whichever of the birds came up with buying slaves, you have just revolutionized the Vox Trader paradigm as well as the Sec paradigm.
>>
>>167035650
You cannot flee from THE MEN
>>
File: ghetto bar.png (145KB, 811x476px) Image search: [Google]
ghetto bar.png
145KB, 811x476px
Really feeling the comfy greyness lately.
>>
>ded
damnit I just found an interesting guy to infest
>>
They're talking about you boy, but you're still the same.
>>
File: Pomf hosting serbia.jpg (2MB, 3995x1955px) Image search: [Google]
Pomf hosting serbia.jpg
2MB, 3995x1955px
Who deep fried pomf this time?
>>
>>167035835
what does the nigger chick represent?
>>
>>167035120
Ain't that great.
>>
>>167035894
Hippie
>>
Any good servers to migrate onto? I think that round gave me cancer and I need to heal
>>
>>166982249
it's actually a grand strategy game, not many people know this
>>
>>167035894
Tree'Shawn
>>
>>167035950
Virgo
>>
>>167035950
ive heard good things about urist. apparently suppose to be higher RP than us but not the bullshit that is bayRP
>>
>>167035950
worst part is that this is the best server in spess
no really
somehow, the 4chan server turned out ok
all the others are goddamn awful
>>
>waifu starts playing in your department
>she's actually pretty good
What's her name?
>>
it's up again
>>
>>167036069
My left hand.
The only thing that can truly pleasure me in a way a waifu can.
>>
>>167036069
(You)
>>
>>167036037

It's because were the only server to features several music playlists, and plenty of fun shit you wouldn't find on other server

Some years ago, I've settled ultimately on /vg/ because of that
>>
Back after a long hiatus guy again, I request more advice:

Should I play as:

>Vox birb
or
>Grayy
or
>Skellington

and why?
>>
>>167036194
human
>>
>>167036194
birb
>>
>>167036134
>being left handed
>>
File: 0c7.jpg (53KB, 400x358px) Image search: [Google]
0c7.jpg
53KB, 400x358px
>>167036194
>furry, faggot or a meme.
Meme is the best cause them rattles.
>>
File: solar syndies.png (172KB, 652x637px) Image search: [Google]
solar syndies.png
172KB, 652x637px
Serb down, post autism
>>
>>167036194
>i'm special
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>167036194
Grayy
because that night vision boost is unironically great.

Creeping on people in maint and spooking them is great
>>
File: ss+(2016-11-23+at+10.36.12).png (129KB, 986x990px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-11-23+at+10.36.12).png
129KB, 986x990px
>>167036301
>>
>>167036183
Yeah that's why I've played it for the last few years but honestly these last few months I'm tired of seeing it die a slow death these last few days have been the final nail in the coffin for me time for me to move on rather than watch it become even worse than it already is
>>
File: slaves.gif (63KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
slaves.gif
63KB, 450x350px
>>167035723
>ask literally everyone on the station if they have any slaves for sale
>eventually sec arrests some guy who has tator tot controband
>shriek SLAVE SLAVE SLAVE in the sec lobby as the captain and warden decide what to do with the prisoner
>madmen actually sell him to me
>bring him back to vox outpost
>get him oxygen, put him to work in botany, and tell him he can work for his freedom which was of course a lie
>he does an okay job, but I can tell he is plotting to do something
>eagerly await his uprising so I can test my robustitude
>when I'm not looking he jumps in the disposals which lead into space (not sure if he knew where they went)
>retrieve his dead body and bring it back to the station for a funeral/cloning
>mediborg who was in space near arrivals sees body, comes onto the trader ship to try to defib the slave
>other trader fucking stuffs him him in the food processor
>mediborg chimps out and starts circ sawwing everyone
>one of the traders drops a flash and sends the shuttle to the outpost
>grab the flash, flash the borg, and drag the borg out the door of the shuttle into space, saving my cousins and spacing myself
8/10 would buy slaves again
>>
>>167036194
Skeleton.
Get an esword and strip naked, you'll become an untouchable death god.
>>
>>167036194

Plasmaman because GAS TIDE WORLDWIDE
>>
File: 1469305607754.jpg (92KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
1469305607754.jpg
92KB, 410x410px
>>167036194
skeleton: buy skele waifu from cargo and sit in the bar touching her bones
>>
>>167036069
Rin, im not even ironic.
Her xenobotany and xenoarch game is pretty good.
>>
I am here today talking about Dove Advance Care
>>
File: 1409768714135.jpg (6KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1409768714135.jpg
6KB, 125x125px
>>
Avada a cute
>>
>>167035120
You know it shows up in logs right retard?
>>
>>167036734
There are too many plasmamen already
I can only have so many waifus
>>
>>167037330
>his waifu isnt a plasma(wo)man
>>
>be IAA
>captain is spamming /pol/ over the announcement system
>HoP is following the guide to hopcurity to the letter
>don't want to start another revolution
>send faxes of all the shit they pull, try and get someone sent to investigate
>no reply
>finally get a photo of the captain emagging the comms console, figure this is actionable enough
>HoP is trying to mail centcomm his arse in my office, can't figure out how
>eventually send my evidence
> Your vision becomes cloudy and your mind becomes clear.
DICKS DICKS DICKS
>deathsquaddie in the thunderdome hitting himself with meteors
>abandon all hope, start gathering materials for a suicide booth
>server suicide succumbs to save me the trouble
>>
>>167036992
> t. rin
>>
Is there an actual skeleton metaclub? Shit would be cash, I'd join.
>cool dudes that don't mind playing as the worst race in the game stat-wise
>no waifu bullshit
>xylophone jam sessions
>everyone would be either robust as fuck or dead
Sign me up.
>>
File: 1483990052630.png (125KB, 345x279px) Image search: [Google]
1483990052630.png
125KB, 345x279px
>>167036992
>xenoarch game is pretty good.
>NEVER FOUND A SINGLE LARGE ARTIFACT
why shill yourself in such bad way
>>
>>167037558
Knochen is the only skeleton that plays anymore
>>
You know what's worse than being bwoinked? When you learn that every time you adminwho it alerts all admins that you did it.
>>
>>167038097
What did you expect?
>>
>skeleton movespeed back to normal
>now valid outside of maint
>ACK ACK now has less of a chance of happening
better?
>>
>>167038234
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE WANTING EVERYTHING TO BE VALID GO THE FUCK BACK
>>
xeno department should prep the borer bull more desu. most fun thing to do after having died
>>
>>167038234
>lmao gib validz pls
Back to Hippie.
>>
post your waifus and the reason why they are your waifus
>>
Having roundstart disabilities when ryetalyn exists feels really silly
I wish there were a way to have them be uncurable
>>
>>167038413
>I wish there were a way to have them be uncurable
Use the trick that makes clown clumsy unryetable. Can only be removed with cloning.
>>
>>167038290
>>167038350
I really like skeletons, but you're blind if you argue that they aren't out of place. All the non-human races are neat aliens, except for plasmaman and skeleton. Plasmamen, however, are not out of place at all. Skeleton is. We should find a way to keep them out of sight, but not remove them. If you have any better ideas, I'm all ears.
>>
>>167038697
Put them inside humans
>>
>>167038697
>out of place on a space station with mimes and clowns that has wizards attacking which will pull your ass off to wear as a hat or turn into ass robots
Hmm
>>
>>167038697
S K E L E S T A T I O N
>>
>>167038697
just remove them from being a roundstart race
>>
File: 1484724781261.png (54KB, 315x320px) Image search: [Google]
1484724781261.png
54KB, 315x320px
>>167038848
GENIUS
>>
>>167038874
I haven't heard a single "but they're not out of place!" argument for skeleton that doesn't involve wizards. Clowns and mimes are silly, but entertainers being on a huge space station that's fully inhabitable and self sustaining isn't too out there.
>>
File: IMG_4261.jpg (47KB, 427x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4261.jpg
47KB, 427x313px
>>167035723
I came up with it as warden when dealing with Kolton hunt

T. Kent shittem
>>
>>167038368
Lyra
she doesn't use glass tables on wooden floor tiles
>>
>>167040830
Glass tables go good with everything, though.
>>
File: law.gif (897KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
law.gif
897KB, 480x480px
How'd I do this time?
>>
>>167038290

It's hippy folks trying to learn as much about /vg/ and then twist it around to make it valid

Just ignore them
>>
>>167041892
This hippie hysteria is getting a little over dramatized.
>>
>>167041165
law/10
>>
File: 1355623709188.gif (2MB, 266x181px) Image search: [Google]
1355623709188.gif
2MB, 266x181px
>>167038697

A load of good players were skeletons back then, and genetic now ensure that they are canon

One of the most hilarious shitfest on /vg/ was Chase Villandi screeching like a autistic faggot because his waifu was with a skeleton several years ago. Some say he still hangs around, salty about it all
>>
>>166978760
>Research described good
You mean that there is "mah only one proper way to research"?
Nigga, if you take robotics away they just shit pants.
I have a hard time finding a sci, who knows about rules of destructive analytics
>>
File: skell.gif (3KB, 64x76px) Image search: [Google]
skell.gif
3KB, 64x76px
best race in flat space
>>
>>167029327
You have to click "Don't show me ads" the kikes.
>>
>>167041165
Nice, I like the sparks from the baton. Mind posting the past one too?
>>
File: wyci-render.gif (925KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
wyci-render.gif
925KB, 480x480px
>>167044563
(It's literally the same scene, btw)
>>
>people shitting on Bay
>Bay's new map ensures that everyone can get involved with antags and the round, and that furries are locked to non important roles and science
>Bay's zas is much deadlier in comparison to /vg/.
>Antags have most of their restrictions lifted, and can wordlessly kill
>>
>>167044932
too bad to be there you have to be a fag xD
>>
>>167044767
It's still amusing.
>>
File: 45345345.png (149KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
45345345.png
149KB, 500x500px
>Medbay this round
>>
>Steal CEO's hat because he denied me a raise
>Order people about like I own the place
>End up actually taking over NanoTrasen

I didn't know it was that easy.
>>
Trees stick together. I tried my hand at being a good nymph and I think I found a new favorite thing to do in SS13. RIP hugs
>>
>>167045146
this desu. nymph solidarity
>>
File: 1466380293289.jpg (32KB, 455x472px) Image search: [Google]
1466380293289.jpg
32KB, 455x472px
>die
>ghost
>n3x15 is staring at you
It is an uncomfortable feel
>>
>>167044932
Wait what. Did bay finally become good ag-
>movement speed and click delay is still in

Goddamnit
>>
>first time trader
>get traitor, so much for learning a new job
>someone Travis brings three laser guns, three e-guns and body armor to the trader shuttle and gives it all as a gift.
>Stock up on weapons
>get an emag and go steal my green text from the CE's office
>On the way back steal the AI upload circuit so I can use a syndi upload
>while taking tools from tool storage security pulls out their baton and rushes me
>hit him once with a toolbox before he runs off, pull out my gun but he doesn't come back
>shuttle isn't there, go out that airlock anyway to get away from sec
>borg playing with the shuttle splats me, my ID, my syndi radio + emag, the guns and the station blue prints
>other trader apparently also died here because his stuff is in space, Razz and a borg help me check the trader outpost to see if he escaped.
>get revived and get an ID from Antonio who is also a traitor, gives me captain access.
>use it to upload a law but since I main vox I don't have upload experience and screw it up royally.
>Get put to death by security after a borg finds me and dropped on the trader shuttle
>Razz manages to save me and clone me
>just hang out for the rest of the shift drinking with Razz and avoiding sec.

Long, wild ride.
>>
>>167045373
n3x15 is scary
>>
>>167045373
>hit observe
>go to space because I want to alt tab and not hear doors
>alt tab back and kawlax i there
>>
File: mailman.jpg (80KB, 336x430px) Image search: [Google]
mailman.jpg
80KB, 336x430px
>>167045118
>quartermaster
>go help out in medbay
>geneticist and I were handling the wild ride alone
>mfw he says 'I'm not even a doctor'
>>
File: 300px-Hat_magazine.png (184KB, 300x379px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Hat_magazine.png
184KB, 300x379px
>>167045146
>doubting the power of a good hat.
>>
>>167045417
>borg playing with the shuttle splats me, my ID, my syndi radio + emag, the guns and the station blue prints
Law upheld in a very swift manner.
>>
>>167045417
Hey sometimes you just gotta chill out drinking the driest martini and listening to the station explode.
>>
Johnson "JUST" Lovelocker
>>
>>167045965

>Shuttle lands
>Ivy walks into NT business meeting in the full officer getup
>Confirms it was her who sent all the orders declaring war on everybody in the galaxy
>Gets escorted out of an airlock for being dangerously fucking incompetent and cloned from a backup
>Johnson gets his hat back
>First order is to just fuck his shit up senpai.

I'm surprised I got away with it
>>
>>167045417
>be trader
>get everything set up
>shit my internet's being crummy
>go in closet, try to go fix it
>when i return dale gribble is stripping me and then throws me into spess
>wasn't even his objective
now i'm just sad
>>
>>167045910
That martini really does a number on you, I was toasted for the rest of the shift.
>>167046250
I kept looking all around for you, I was ready to make an AI upload on the station and brainstorm with you laws to make us money.
>>
>>167047082
Hopefully you get a good opportunity sometime to learn trader without the antag roll, it's good fun.
>>
File: 1451086770924.jpg (82KB, 698x653px) Image search: [Google]
1451086770924.jpg
82KB, 698x653px
>>167045486
>pile of bodies outside genetics
>geneticists still looking at codeblocks
>"we deal with micro not macro"
>>
>Join the round as an observer.
>Have all my special roles enabled so I can fill in an early special role.
>Spook the xenobiologist untill they fucking properly set up the borer egg.
>I don't get it but I'm glad that another mechanic has been added to the round.
>Wait around and eventually somone starts harvesting nodes.
>I get lucky on the roll and become Roots-Growing.
>Green tide around not acomplishing much untill I can evolve.
>Evolve and immediately head to the head of personal for a job.
>"Have any previous work experience?" he asks.
>I respond with "Existing."
>"Oh so you'll make a perfect security guard."
>Head to the brig and gey kitted up.
>Never get implanted for some reason but I still do my job.
>Eventually run into hugs the dionae nymph.
>Give him a laser gun I greentided off the trade ship for some credits.
>Ask him if he wants to work with me.
>He goes and gets hired on as an officer.
>Keep him in my bag as we patrol, in both a fun roleplaying gimmick and stupidly egregious powergaming.
>Run into the botanist dead on the floor.
>Have to hide that he's dead from hugs.
>While patroling it turns out Lord Singulo has paid us a visit.
>Go grab the last pair of magboots from security EVA because fuck ZAS.
>Run around helping fallen people up.
>Guy gets fucking c4 stuck to him as I've fallen to the ground near him.
>Luckily a borg drags his sceaming ass into maint.
>"JC it's a bomb!".
>Get on the shuttle helping people get on and keeping them off the ground.
>Walk into the shuttle bridge and hugs is eaten whole by a doctor.
>Harm baton his face in but don't kill him.
Poor noodles he was like a brother to me. But the endless depravity of humanity gobbled him up ending his short life.
>>
>>167048462
*Hugs
All that noodles shitposting a while back got me thinking of avada's shitter dionae every time I fucking think of nymphs.
>>
>>
>end of the round statistics didn't pop up

>was stuck on the clown roid the entire round because science refused to tp me home

was it tator sci
>>
>borer
>get hatched by some bird folk on some other place
>he takes me with him on the space ship but we get ejected accidentally and stranded on the botanic disk
>he raises an army of tree folk
>his friend teleports us out some mins before the end and we manage to escape to cencom

was a nice party with those tree people
>>
lesson learned:
if you have a problem and prayer isn't helping you, make the problem comically 10x larger and keep praying
>>
https://youtu.be/3Y71iDvCYXA
would you rather fuck a vaginer or get killed by a miner
>>
>>167048106
>geneticist spends whole shift working on the console ignoring everything
>powers handed out: 0
>>
>>167048963
it was tator sci and the station was blown to pieces

RnD wasnt done
>>
thank you clutch mediborg for saving my incompetent ass
>>
>>
>>167048957
so you turned the whole vault into a ship?
>>
>>167049038
>RnD wasnt done
AHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: 1485480614634.png (164KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1485480614634.png
164KB, 400x400px
>rarely play silicon
>never play secborg
>its not actually too bad

The blob scare was scary but other than that it was pretty much roll around and assist people.
>>
>>
>In the middle of getting my cell removed to become the AI when suddenly bombs, bombs everywhere.
>waffles makes sure I get a new cell so I can heal human harm.
Nice work waffles!

>>167049043
You're welcome.
>>
>>167049217
that round went from being a total disapointment to hilarious once the dionas started hatching
>>
File: Kass Töölinen.jpg (52KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
Kass Töölinen.jpg
52KB, 640x425px
>>167049189
I only ever play secborg to scrape off the rust on my aiming.
Inconsequential spraying.
>>
>>
>>167049189
Just prevent human hams basically, unless you get subverted. Then it becomes stressful as you are probably required to murder every last living being on that station and keep someone alive.
>>
>>167049189
The trick is to remember you aren't a member of security until you get put on robocop. Just cuff people who harm humans and beep boop your way around merrily.
>>
>>167049217
best part of this shift desu
>>
>>
>>167049371
If the ions/console are gone you can literally just fuck the station up. And doesn't E-mag make you unblowable? So wouldn't it be better to subvert all borgs then the AI.
>>
File: RIP.png (197KB, 1917x1044px) Image search: [Google]
RIP.png
197KB, 1917x1044px
>Joined as Captain named Bannedshoot, popped a welder tank and shot a guy then logged. Explain yourself on the forums.
>nevillbamshoot Ban evasion attempt. Only Pomf will save you from this level of gay baby jail now.

Pour one out for the lost. He's finally free.
>>
>>167048957
>>167049082
>>167049217
>>167049352
one time not too long ago i slipped and sliced a murderboning tator-tot with his esword. an admin kept rezzing him, which at first made me think he was a ling, so i took him to the incinerator and burned him. then he locked me the incinerator and teleported me to this place. i checked the logs but i forget who it was. i still don't forgive him cause that guy wasn't doing anything interesting.
>>
Why do you fucks always have to meme in /k/ threads?
>>
>>167050109
we meme in /k/ threads?
>>
>be me
>haven't been antag in ages
>be vox scientist
>be tator
>steal the HOS's jumpsuit
>oh fuck I am not robust at all
>arm up with esword, emag, chloral, thermals
>go to trader cousin and buy jetpack
>KABOOM
>Station was crippled by ~3 tactically placed bombs
>fly around to brig
>see spare HOS jumpsuit just laying there
>it flew out in the explosion
>grab it
>fly to airlock
>put it on
>head to arrivals
>get in shuttle
>Success!

I didnt even do anything
>>
What is Emilia's end game
>>
>>167049519
>And doesn't E-mag make you unblowable?
No.
>>
>bring at least a dozen diona to the station
>only one is on the escape shuttle at the end
those buggers have a shit life expectancy
>>
>>167052043
I permabrigged one adult before it had even left botany for breaking a window. I found another dead in the brig that had broken windows while trying to loot the armory and fried itself.
>>
>>167052043
whenever I'm botanist I make a neverending loop of diona nymphs and they all just die

they taste good deep fried though
>>
>>167052734
Cannibalism
>>
File: 2342342323423.png (169KB, 450x433px) Image search: [Google]
2342342323423.png
169KB, 450x433px
>>166977406
NO HATE
NO FEAR
HIPPIE PLAYERS WELCOME HERE
>>
>5 minute rev
>>
File: dreamseeker_2017-01-31_00-54-06.png (277KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
dreamseeker_2017-01-31_00-54-06.png
277KB, 1920x1040px
not how i imagined the round going
>>
File: 1480456331568.png (7KB, 661x540px) Image search: [Google]
1480456331568.png
7KB, 661x540px
post yfw hipipe players are getting made in an escape goat
>>
HE AIN'T MY BOY
>>
File: VaderDidntRead.gif (2MB, 350x170px) Image search: [Google]
VaderDidntRead.gif
2MB, 350x170px
>>167053095
Thread posts: 773
Thread images: 122

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.