[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drg/ DanganRonpa General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 726
Thread images: 251

File: C3WFU_hVYAAirMc.jpg (494KB, 1806x1348px) Image search: [Google]
C3WFU_hVYAAirMc.jpg
494KB, 1806x1348px
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread: >>166941423

Late night edition.

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
http://pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/28/2017*
http://pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
http://pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
http://pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
http://store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
http://pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
http://pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
http://shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
http://bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike%20Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
http://pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W
>>
I'm gay
>>
File: 1481568211061.png (241KB, 243x572px) Image search: [Google]
1481568211061.png
241KB, 243x572px
This is Yumeno. Say something nice about her.
>>
File: IMG_20170127_151518.jpg (452KB, 1500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170127_151518.jpg
452KB, 1500x2000px
>>
File: C3WUPtOVcAAiveO.jpg (107KB, 703x1138px) Image search: [Google]
C3WUPtOVcAAiveO.jpg
107KB, 703x1138px
I love Saihara!
I love Kiibo!
I love them both, together!
>>
>>166975554
God hates fags.
>>
File: C3WZyi1UoAAHhuq.png (451KB, 677x700px) Image search: [Google]
C3WZyi1UoAAHhuq.png
451KB, 677x700px
Do they even interact?
>>
File: 1485080485814.png (181KB, 500x567px) Image search: [Google]
1485080485814.png
181KB, 500x567px
>>
>>166975639
This picture is pure
>>
>>166975494
Look at Kaede and Rantarou; looking all important and shit
>>
File: C3UCQcYVYAEQ8fi.jpg (159KB, 739x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C3UCQcYVYAEQ8fi.jpg
159KB, 739x1024px
>>
File: 1485516503087.png (1MB, 1783x784px) Image search: [Google]
1485516503087.png
1MB, 1783x784px
>>
File: nervous robot.png (156KB, 536x758px) Image search: [Google]
nervous robot.png
156KB, 536x758px
For late night Kiibofags, I got inspired into drawfagging him.
>>
>>166975707
They're better than Shuichi and Maki.
>>
>tfw cant find 1080s of any of the backgrounds
>>
>>166975929
Your style is really cute. I like it!
>>
>>166975554
fuck off ishimaru. we know you like cock.
>>
>>166975673
I think it's really difficult to read anything legitimately romantic from Ouma. It's easy to see sexual tones, sure- he probably includes it in nearly everything he does- but romance?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170130-000557.jpg (152KB, 495x590px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170130-000557.jpg
152KB, 495x590px
She was an angel til the very end.
>>
>>166975494
This looks like it'd be spraypainted on a shitty van or something. Weird style, but I like it.
>>
>>166976169
Did Angie hate gays
>>
>>166976169
Did anybody see if there were other unique cross out stands, besides Miu's XXX, and Tulpaman's stream of blood, whatever they did with his?
>>
>>166976421
Hoshi's is more like a mark point for tennis
>>
>>166976126
I agree. His interest seems very much like the Joker-Batman dynamic the other anon mentioned. I do think that on some level he wanted to be recognized by Saihara, but that's part of my interpretation that Ouma is a social person at core and he wanted to form bonds of some kind during the game, but was unable to thanks to the nature of his shitty plan.
>>
>>166976421
Wasn't Ouma's checkerboarded?
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 480x369px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 480x369px
>>
>>166976559
Maki a shit
>>
>>166976486
The only odd thing is where Ouma calls Shuichi affectionate names when other people aren't around. It might just be him keeping up his madman act, but some of the things he calls Shuichi could be interpreted as romantic.
>>
>>166976486
If you read his FTEs too he says some things like how a dictator has to work hard, and given he falls asleep standing up twice that I've seen he seems to be hinting to Saihara that he's doing his own investigations behind the scenes, which is proven when you can enter his room.

And yeah, a lot of the characters probably bore Ouma since they can't see through him, but if you look at how much he likes attention he would clearly like to be able to make bonds too but he prefers to get the hell out as soon as possible since he's easily the most vulnerable target if he didn't try to intimidate others with his act.
>>
Haven't seen it around so here's a list of the V3 cast's exam teams for the board game. And yes, Saihara only has two party members.

Saihara- Akamatsu, Momota

Akamatsu- Saihara, Momota, Amami

Chabashira- Harukawa, Shirogane, Yumeno

Yumeno- Hoshi, Ouma, Angie

Kiibo- Yumeno, Iruma, Hoshi

Iruma- Gokuhara, Ouma, Kiibo

Toujou- Ouma, Amami, Momota

Amami- Gokuhara, Shinguuji, Akamatsu

Hoshi- Gokuhara, Toujou, Kiibo

Angie- Gokuhara, Toujou, Yumeno

Shinguuji- Chabashira, Angie, Shirogane

Gokuhara- Hoshi, Ouma, Angie

Ouma- Momota, Iruma, Kiibo

Momota- Harukawa, Saihara, Akamatsu

Shirogane- Gokuhara, Toujou, Amami

Harukawa- Momota, Saihara, Kiibo
>>
>>166976675
I always assumed that was just Ouma being his little shit self and teasing Saihara, famously known for being shy and awkward. Of course I could be wrong with this, but I think Ouma shifts his way of speaking according to the person he's talking to.
>>
>>166976813
>Iruma- Gokuhara, Ouma, Kiibo
Guy she let see her in her underwear, guy she offered to fuck "ero ero" if his plan saved her life, and robot she pressed her boobs on when she gave him a tune up.
>>
>>166976813
> Shinguuji: Two of the girls he killed and the mastermind he called out way back in chapter 1

KEK
>>
>>166976813
>And yes, Saihara only has two party members.
I wonder if that's a bug. I'd say throw in Maki or Kiibo.
>>
>>166976813
Gonta is the most popular one, he's in five teams other than his own
>>
>>166976813
>Yumeno- Hoshi, Ouma, Angie
They should've switched Ouma to Tenko.
>>
>>166977261
If it's a bug then it's a very persistent one, I never got a fourth person in the team in five separate attempts. It also makes the exams much more difficult. There's a small chance that it's because the last member is a cast member from a different game who I do not have a card for yet, but that's very unlikely.
>>
>>166976421
Tenko's curves a bit like her signature pinwheel ribbon.
>>
>>166977346
Every team backup has one person of each class with the exception of Saihara who fills the missing role himself anyways. She would have to replace Hoshi since they're both Sports class in that case.
>>
>>166976813
>Yumeno- Hoshi, Ouma, Angie
>All of them are under 160cm height

So...Shota Team?
>>
>>166976813
>Ouma- Momota, Iruma, Kiibo
People he likes to troll.

>Kiibo- Yumeno, Iruma, Hoshi
People Kiibo likes.
>>
>>166977495
The Teamlets.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170130-013348.jpg (236KB, 594x757px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170130-013348.jpg
236KB, 594x757px
>>166976527
Ouma's.

>>166976813
>Shinguuji- Chabashira, Angie
;_;
>>
>>166976813
If you use this as a gauge of bonds, then Shuichi's top 3 were Kaede, Momota, and Maki. Which should be obvious, since whenever Momota got sick Maki and Shuichi would still spend time alone together and investigate together.
>>
>>166976813
>Amami: Gokuhara, Shinguuji, Akamatsu

Also, Amami is the only one who chose Shinguuji...
>>
>>166977750
What's that supposed to be?
>>
>>166976126
I agree. Maybe I'm a fujo and I could see Ouma being attracted to Saihara, but he's not in love with him. He's interested in him because of his talent and the weight he has with other students and is probably the one that could figure out what he's thinking and trying to do. A slight mental obsession mixed with physical attraction is the best I could see with him, not anything romantic.
>>
>>166977814
It's supposed to loosely resemble his scarf
>>
>>166976798
Yeah. Exactly. I think that's why Saihara's speech post Chapter 4 execution, reminding Ouma that he's completely alone, manages to hit a sore spot. Gonta was the only one that got close to Ouma despite being Ouma and he just got killed, while Saihara is someone that he seeked recognition from through the entire game and just cut him off completely.

A supreme leader isn't a leader without other people nearby so I truly think he was severely limited by his shitty plan choices. That's why I think defining his feelings for Saihara as romantic is the boring and simple approach.
>>
File: stand_005_098.png (81KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
stand_005_098.png
81KB, 256x256px
>>166977814
>>166977892
Isn't it just a checkmark?
>>
>>166977810
He also chose 3 killers.
>>
>>166976813
It's evidence of bonds but also some characters that would've made sense together/paired up better can't, since all the teams have to be made up of one variety, one intelligence, and one sports (plus whatever the leader is):

http://gamers-high.com/new-danganronpa-v3/data/card-death.html

Saihara can't also have Maki because she's sports (same as Kaito). He also can't have Kiibo because he's variety (same as Kaede). The other intelligence characters don't really work with him, either, so it's difficult.
>>
>>166978046
Gonta or Toujo maybe.
>>
>>166977976
Another thing to remember with Ouma is that he's a highly complex character and it's virtually impossible to read him unless you read every single thing he says carefully and see if he does the same with another character.

Doesn't he also call Amami his beloved? That could mean quite a few things since he only says that about Saihara when Saihara isn't watching, either he somehow knows Amami from somewhere else, he says that about people who intrigue him a lot or he does actually like these sort of people that way (Again, I would find this weird regarding Amami if they only met in this game).

Ouma is basically the Kirigiri of this game with extremely severe limitations placed on him, people who try to argue that he was completely selfish when he helps a lot in investigations and even went to a trial half-conscious after recounting the trap he fell into are greatly underestimating how much he managed to accomplish right under the mastermind's eye.

As we all know Kirigiri is self-serving and doesn't trust people too, but to argue he only ever did everything he did for himself and cared little about his classmates is wrong, and it really sucks that Saihara never caught on to what Ouma was really trying to tell him beneath the lies and pranks.
>>
>>166978002
Even his own (supposed) killer, no less. That's a pretty solid team. This just makes me more hopeful for the ruthless killer Amami theory.
>>
>>166978547
>Doesn't he also call Amami his beloved?
After he's dead and in an overly dramatic fashion. I've heard for Saihara there are different things Ouma calls him that could be seen as having a romantic context to them.
>>
>>166978752
Sounds like normal teasing Ouma. Amami and Saihara are two people he felt were essential to finishing the game and defeat the mastermind, so once again it seems more like pragmatic interest mixed with teasing.
>>
>>166978752
It's kind of amazing how one character raises so many questions about him even until now, but based on this I think he probably meant it in the "Fuck, now how do I get any useful answers in this game when everyone else is clueless and I have to pretend to be a chuuni retard so no one offs me next!?" sense. What he said about Amami possibly being related to the mastermind being the first killed does seem to suggest this too.

In short it's not unreasonable to say he probably does have a crush on Saihara at minimum, but romantically it's iffy since Ouma is also a pretty lonely guy in spite of his lively personality and that's why he keeps pestering Saihara to look at him and past his ruse to see what he's actually doing.
>>
>>166976813
So some pairings that are mutually in each other's teams:

Saihara/Kaede
Kaede/Amami
Momota/Maki
Momota/Saihara
Himiko/Angie
Hoshi/Kiibo
Angie/Gokuhara
Ouma/Miu
Kiibo/Miu

And I probably missed some. Don't know if these mean anything, but they're there.
>>
>>166978935
Then you have incidents like Saihara logging out of VR world and Ouma being alone when saying something about Shuichi.

>Ouma specifically uses “tsuki ni natta hito,” or “a person I’ve come to like,”
>>
Isn't tsuki that annoying Japanese word that can mean either friendship like or romantic love? I wonder how NISA will translate that.
>>
>>166979056
Oh that's interesting! Does that wording only have a romantic interpretation? I don't read jap but I think ambiguity is a big thing
>>
>>166979056
I'm going to be That Guy and say "like" in that sense isn't necessarily romantic. It could mean interest, curiosity, etc etc which would make sense as Saihara, a detective, is the most interesting to Ouma of the people alive at that point
>>
>>166979274
It can mean like or love. It's an ambiguous word to use and it's often used to cause misunderstandings in anime.
>>
>>166979287
Yeah, while Ouma is clearly a genius in making people hot and bothered by going all lewd on them I also couldn't help noticing that he's really playful in his love hotel scene and he seems to come off as someone who's much more interested in the acting and teasing than actually doing the deed.
>>
>>166979013
>Ouma/Miu
>Kiibo/Miu
Orgy when? Kiibo will be a camera since he has no dick and can't participate.
>>
>>166979287
>>166979056
It's supposed to be ambiguous and obnoxious on purpose. Shippers can read into it as romantic and people who don't want to don't have to. Though I agree with you, since I don't like the pairing.
>>166979213
They'll just use "like" because while "like" has a less romantic implication in English it still works.
>>
>>166979056
He calls Enoshima his beloved in Omake mode too, but he barely know her.
>53 season
>believing ouma
>>
>>166979484
That, or he saw Saihara wasn't going to do anything to him (which is what he wanted) and got bored/turned off by the idea because the fun's in being chased/captured, not forcing an unwilling Saihara to do something.

But we'll never know because LMAO USO DA YO
>>
>>166979489
>Miu and Kiibo participating in an orgy
>not thinking she's going to install a dick on that bot and just let him be the cameraman instead

But no I actually would kill for Ouma/Miu/Kiibo
>>
>>166979540
I am fond of their relationship because Ouma's FTEs are hilarious as hell with him threatening Saihara and Saihara somehow coming back for more because he still wants to know what the fuck Ouma is up to.

Things like Saihara asking what Ouma is doing after he fell down a floor and tried to pretend he totally wanted to play dead and how he tells Ouma he's meant to be that guy who'll never have friends really makes me not like it as a genuinely romantic ship, though. Ouma's final FTE also has him laughing happily when Saihara bandages his finger, and I think in the end a lot of this relates to how Ouma was genuinely very lonely and he wanted someone to remember him if he should bite the dust- who better than the one with the protagonist status and the one who does in some way see past his ruse?
>>
>>166979715
Well, he does seem to not be fond of Miu and Miu practically forces herself on Saihara so this is possible. Ouma's manipulative but he's not going to force people into something they absolutely don't want to do, and if Saihara isn't going to play this the way he likes it he might as well leave before he gets bored.
>>
What would you say are the top 3 things that piss you off regarding NDRV3, whether it's the final chapter, the mastermind reveal, your favorites not surviving or so on?
>>
>>166980081
Maki
>>
>>166980081
The way they handled the ficiton twist.
How they handled the mastermind in general.
Miu not surviving..
>>
>>166980081

>Meta bullshit
>Meta lies
>Continiuty faggotry
>>
File: comfy.jpg (441KB, 1748x1181px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
441KB, 1748x1181px
Post comfy
>>
File: MahiruxSato.gif (1MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
MahiruxSato.gif
1MB, 320x320px
>>166980505
>>
>>166980081
1.) F I C T I O N. I don't mind it anymore but there must have been a better way to execute it.
2.) Tsumugi was a boring mastermind. I will admit that it was sad to see her get crushed by a rock. I wonder if it was supposed to mean something.
3.) Chapter 4. I'm not a Gonta fan but I believe that he should have been a survivor.
I'm also upset over Angie dying. Curiosity killed the cat, I guess.
>>
>>166980334
Fiction twist: Completely agreed, the previous two games also had some meta but all of this being made up is unjustified in light of the supposed story we're fed about why everyone signed up and especially as the prologue shows they were all kidnapped.

Mastermind: I want fic of Ouma bitching out Shirogane because he went through all that pain trying to find someone who couldn't even be assed to actually act the part and be more passionate about this game, and Shirogane countering that the point of a mastermind is making it to the final chapter of the game, and it just escalates to the point they piss off all the other dead people.

Miu not surviving: Mine was Ouma not surviving, but I agree that if anyone was to be a survivor I felt it should be the useful ones and an Ouma + Miu team-up with Saihara would be leagues above what we actually got.
>>
>>166980081
FICTION twist
Piece of shit Maki survived
Gonta didn't survive
Hoshi died too early on
>>
>>166980594
1) Yeah, the fiction twist was really bad because it also invalidates the previous two games and suddenly the nice world-building we had over 5 chapters gets thrown out in favor of "Oh look, some idiots decided to sign up for a killing game because they like Dangan Ronpa and everyone loves it but somehow they don't know the previous season's winner". It created so many plot holes that wouldn't have existed if chapter 6 was a mind screw to make the survivors fall into despair by persuading them that they're worthless, and the reason is that they can't be allowed to tell people what the real truth of the world is.

2) Tsumugi is so boring she has nothing besides Dangan Ronpa it seems.

3) Chapter 4 was a clusterfuck and it kind of makes me salty that both Miu and Ouma could have been survivors if she didn't think he was an easy target (Seriously, why? Even though he was unpopular, he's incredibly wily and dangerous all the same). Miu got herself killed, and while Ouma still managed to pull off what he intended to do he ended up having to change his plans to the point he also died and it's just upsetting since he would never have had to use Gonta if not for Miu's plan.

4) Ah...Angie was definitely shafted, I also wonder how would she have changed had she been a survivor.
>>
>>166980654
I don't think Ouma could possibly survive in his intended role as "antagonistic helper" in trials.

Unless they rewrote Chapter 4 entirely to make him reconcile with the main group, Ouma would be the victim in Chapter 5. In a way, Chapter 5 shows that trying to go off on your own will lead to disaster, like what almost happened to Kyoko in DR.
>>
File: real ending.png (802KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
real ending.png
802KB, 600x800px
>before setting out, the three survivors go back into the school one last time
>they're there to get some mementos of those who are no longer with them
>maki takes one of kaito's coats with her
>saihara gets one of kaede's uniforms, along with her musical hairpins
>like izuru keeping chiaki's hairclip
>himiko gets tenko's pinwheel bow and probably angie's raincoat or something but that's not the point
>saihara and maki routinely have sex, each wearing the other's dead lover's clothes
>the two try not to look at each other's faces
>saihara wears his old hat while maki is facing away from him
>they call each other their lover's names during the act as a way to cope
>himiko has to deal with that shit on a daily basis
>>
>>166980505
This should qualify!

Besides, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.
>>
>>166975929
Absolutely adorable! Keep drawing, drawfriend!
>>
>>166980992
1) Looks like most of us hate the fiction twist, no surprise there since it throws out so much for the sake of a stupid twist.

2) Survivor plot armor is really irritating, isn't it? I guess we should have expected that since the three survivors all had someone sacrifice themselves for them.

3) Yeah, Gonta dying was a result of Miu being a complete idiot (Like WTF you really think you can pull a fast one on Ouma, A+ critical thinking there Miu).

4) It'd have been nice if he had at least gone on to chapter 3, it really was a waste of a character type never seen in DR before.
>>
>>166980081
1) Implying the cast we've grown to care about and was the strong point of the game were all fake and different than what we got. Even if it turns out to be a lie, dropping this bomb without any effective explanation or development feels cheap and damaged what is perhaps the best part of the game.

2) The constant highlight in-game of Amami's mysterious motifs without proper exploration or resolution. I hate when they tease a backstory only to leave it at nothing or as a bait for less popular spin-off materials.

3) Gonta not surviving. Because not everything I'm pissed about has to be rational.
>>
>>166981198
Actually I knew from the start that Ouma was intentionally presented to be a not-important delusional chuuni because he's supposed to be the detective-type this time, and because he was the only one who really knew the truth of things he was automatically doomed in chapter 5 since one of the things all chapter 5 victims in common is that they're people who know more than everyone else.

It would really be nice if there was an alternate path where you can catch on to his real plans and thus prevent him from having to escalate things until he has to let himself get killed, but that's kind of expecting too much from a DR game and no one else can take his place anyway.
>>
File: 1484351218548.png (940KB, 884x499px) Image search: [Google]
1484351218548.png
940KB, 884x499px
>pushed someone to be willing to commit mass murder with situational evidence and some words alone
>got an inventor to create weaponry for him that would allow him to control deathbots by convincing her it was for the greater good
>manipulated and pulled the strings of an assassin's emotions so well that she was willing to send everyone to their deaths just to pin him for a murder
>even if the mastermind wasn't playing fair, he set up a death that genuinely fooled her

this was him (probably) acting and not actually truly believing in or wanting despair. imagine what he could do if junko/lmao despair brainwash video had actually gotten to him.
>>
>Fun fact about Kaede’s execution:
>Her execution’s bgm, ‘Flohwalzer’ or otherwise known as 'I Stepped On A Cat’ in Japan, is a piano piece where almost all the used keys are black unlike your everyday piano pieces.
>And 'kuro(black)’ is also used to refer 'culprit’ in Japanese too, so I think they chose the song in that perspective.

Can we go even deeper at this point?
>>
>>166981474
1) Yeah, that part is definitely a lie meant to make the cast fall into despair but the real problem with this twist ending is that it's a really bad resolution for the previous 5 chapters and barely explains any of the claims made.

2) That one annoyed me a lot too, yeah.

3) Join the club, all my favorites got killed one by one from chapter 4 to chapter 6 in favor of people who pretty much only survived because of sacrificial plot armor.
>>
>>166981773
Even though he definitely wasn't Junko, the conclusive proof that Ouma isn't a bad person is the fact that he would have turned this entire game into a Student Council bloodbath by chapter 1 with him as the sole winner if he was truly evil.
>>
>>166979929
If anything good can be said about Ouma's actions it's that he never truly forces anyone into anything- Gonta, Miu, and Kaito all worked with him willingly because he convinced them to do so, not because he brute forced them.

Ouma's been LOL MINDHACC like everyone else in the hotel but he's probably perceptive enough to realize that Saihara isn't reciprocating. So he probably finds it more entertaining/interesting to rile him up and leave him flustered with thoughts about him rather than brute force him into something.
>>
>>166979013
>Toujou has no mutual relationship with anyone
How sad.
>>
File: 1485716267307.jpg (282KB, 504x1717px) Image search: [Google]
1485716267307.jpg
282KB, 504x1717px
Are any of the translator anons on
>>
>>166980505
>>
File: genuine dicksucker.png (812KB, 700x850px) Image search: [Google]
genuine dicksucker.png
812KB, 700x850px
Does anybody else want to fuck Kokichi Ouma? Because I really want to fuck Kokichi Ouma. The feelings of desire for his hot, thin body, his sprightly shota cock and his petite ass have overcome my daily life. Every day, all I can think of is Kokichi Ouma and how I want to devastate and worship his body in every way possible. All I can masturbate to is thit little shit Kokichi Ouma as I have found that I am impotent when thinking of sexual relations with anyone else. Every time I touch my desperate cock, I think of Kokichi Ouma. I think of how I want to crawl into his bed in the hotel room to find his deathly pale body completely bare of clothing. I think of how I would wrap my arms around him, and grind against the small of his back, and between his bony thighs. He would blush, and he would meekly protest, but the slutty urges would overcome him and he would give in, getting on his hands and knees and presenting his rear, always kept clean in case of such a thing happening, and his cute balls to me. I think of how I would roughly grab him by his hips, and, without any lube, force my throbbing pens inside of his slutty anus. I think about how he would cry out when I penetrate him, the friction too much for his inexperienced yet desperate butthole. I think of the pleasure we would share, mine from how tight he would clamp down on me, and his from the brute force I would exert on that precious boyhole. After some time, with silence aside from the grunting from me and the cute squeals from him, and the squeaking of the bed, we would both begin to feel our climax approaching. I think about how I would paint his walls with my seed, and about how he would stain the sheets with his virile load. We would both collapse on the bed, my member slipping out of his slutty ass, still leaking semen from this precious encounter.

As I think about this, I edge until I simply cannot stand it, and I cover my stomach in my male fluids.

Anybody else do this? I feel like I'm the only one.
>>
>>166981838
I really like the extra detail they put into the deaths of the characters for things like this. Hell, almost every death has an ironic aspect about it that relates to the character, and not just the executions.

>Amami was a survivor who used his head and planned ahead
>Killed by getting his head smashed in
>Hoshi was a prisoner that hates sharks (toothed fish)
>Handcuffed and eaten by piranhas
>Angie was a pious girl who devoutly believed in god
>Killed because she witnessed the preparation of a ritual that would bring back the dead
>Tenko had great guilt about Angie's death
>Killed while bowing her head to the ground
>Miu had a filthy mouth and made many comments about her shit
>Strangled by toilet paper
>Ouma and Tsumugi were both explicitly compared to Junko in different ways
>Both died in a manner identical to her
>>
>>166981924
Yeah, people who keep insisting he's a complete monster forget that Ouma's amazing skills at persuasion only work because he knows exactly what people want and he offers them the best way to get it, as opposed to Junko targeting a person's worst fears.

We can clearly see that with Saihara since he leaves once he establishes Saihara wouldn't be okay with doing what he would have, he's a manipulative person but he does have his limits where said limit is the person's will to do what he wants.

Like or hate his methods, some instances such as when he says Tenko's death doesn't matter since it looks like a suicide to make people think about it when they'd only been discussing Angie's death were completely necessary since even if he had figured out there was only one killer saying too much in a straight-forward manner would have been a fast way for him to become Amami 2.0.
>>
File: C2qdvRgXgAEOhc0.jpg (298KB, 1092x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C2qdvRgXgAEOhc0.jpg
298KB, 1092x1200px
>>166980505
Comfy time only now. No despair.
>>
File: C3LR3FaUYAEyKjL.jpg (106KB, 662x711px) Image search: [Google]
C3LR3FaUYAEyKjL.jpg
106KB, 662x711px
>>166980505
>>
File: 61183314_p1_master1200.jpg (273KB, 496x702px) Image search: [Google]
61183314_p1_master1200.jpg
273KB, 496x702px
>>166980505
>>
>>166982217
If you consider that Ouma was pretty much the Kirigiri of this game, he also died in a similar manner to her because no one ever caught on to him investigating behind the scenes and so they never uncovered the truth behind his motivations.

As for Tsumugi she's obsessed with Dangan Ronpa and she starts off with a Junko cosplay, but in the end she was never able to relate to Junko's love for despair and thus didn't take any pleasure in dying.
>>
File: 1485617624763.jpg (45KB, 636x792px) Image search: [Google]
1485617624763.jpg
45KB, 636x792px
>>166980505
No brainwash is always comfy
>>
My daughter Yumeno is so cute.
>>
>>166982140
Go to bed, trashmanlet.
>>
File: Oumeno.jpg (1MB, 811x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Oumeno.jpg
1MB, 811x1200px
>>166982293
I would have loved to see these two making a joint show with Ouma doing the acting and Himiko doing the special effects and tricks.
>>
http://officialamami.tumblr.com/post/156525779885/akamatsu-iruma-and-togami-bonus-mode-translation

not that it's really needed but more confirmation that iruma likes it when she's talked down to/degraded by hot/cute boys

no wonder she keeps shittalking ouma when she knows he'll shoot the shit back
>>
File: 1483031105126.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483031105126.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love
>>
File: knockoffjunkos.png (430KB, 536x628px) Image search: [Google]
knockoffjunkos.png
430KB, 536x628px
>>166982409

I was more referring to the fact that they're both fake junkos (ouma was mistakenly thought to be the shsl despair of this universe, tsumugi cosplayed as her but never could live up to the true thing) that feel true joyless despair in the end as they're crushed by a press/falling object. I think it's definitely supposed to be a parallel in both cases.

I couldn't help but feel sad for both of them at the very end.
>>
>>166982859
No, I agree that the comparison to Junko also applies to Ouma since both he and Shirogane have some parts of what Junko had but neither were actually Junko and died in despair without enjoying it at all.

The Kirigiri remark is something I said since you mentioned irony, as Ouma was the actual detective all along, just like how Kirigiri ends up dying if you don't protect her and assume she means bad during chapter 5's trial even though she has consistently been helpful if somewhat shady.
>>
File: Monojunko theater.jpg (3MB, 2784x6664px) Image search: [Google]
Monojunko theater.jpg
3MB, 2784x6664px
inb4
>jess

If you come up with any other explanations, tell me
>>
>>166983152
>implying junko wouldn't sleep/fuck/flirt with anyone to get them to despair

she's a bislut
>>
>>166983229

You don't get despair, Junko wants to see her loved ones suffering.

Thats why she did what she did, to make them suffer, bringing despair to you.
>>
>>166983152
I always just figured that was Kodaka talking.
>>
File: C3aEHI4VUAA2CGg.jpg (118KB, 1170x903px) Image search: [Google]
C3aEHI4VUAA2CGg.jpg
118KB, 1170x903px
>>
>>166983502
Source?
>>
>>166983091
I feel that Ouma was very different from Kyoko in the actions they took.

While Kyoko was more of a neutral during trials, never taking sides, Ouma was an active antagonist in the sense that he aggravated people to lead them to a conclusion.

What's more, their paths were in opposite directions.

While Kyoko was at first a loner, she eventually decided to join the main group after realising her mistake in not cooperating with people besides Makoto, deciding to chance cooperation to aid in taking down the mastermind.

Ouma, on the other hand, had a group of followers at first, but eventually was unable to hold it together due to the lack of trust in their group, causing him to spiral downwards and become a major liability towards group cohesion. Eventually, his own actions partially led to his downfall, and though he did try to trap the mastermind with his death (with the help or, ironically, his worst enemy), it ended up being for nothing because the mastermind wasn't playing a fair game.
>>
>>166983548
@ppronpa
>>
>>166983502
get that fucking cute fujoposting out of here
>>
File: C3ZG33xUYAAtWn3.jpg (75KB, 357x1198px) Image search: [Google]
C3ZG33xUYAAtWn3.jpg
75KB, 357x1198px
My heart.
>>
File: yeahboi.jpg (54KB, 580x435px) Image search: [Google]
yeahboi.jpg
54KB, 580x435px
>>166983502
>hair flattened down because of sexsweat/activity
>>
>>166983771
AYAMATTE
>>
File: kWVxW3i.png (579KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
kWVxW3i.png
579KB, 1024x1024px
>>166983771
fuck

you
>>
>>166983835
wrong person
>>
>check last thread to see if I missed anything important
>it's "muh samefag detectivefag" monkey fight again
when will /drg/ be finally free of this autism? each time someone says something even remotely critical of amami this one retard gets triggered and shitposts the thread to oblivion. i want this ride to end
>>
File: C3GmpKTVYAA7Df7.jpg (157KB, 968x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C3GmpKTVYAA7Df7.jpg
157KB, 968x1200px
>>166980505
>>
>>166983632
One thing I definitely observed about this game is you can consistently see how too much trust and also distrust can impede one's actions and also destroy group harmony.

Examples of too much trust are characters insisting someone could never do a thing based just because they're friends without considering deeper motivations. For example: Kaito wouldn't kill Ouma for no reason but he would do it if Ouma was already dying anyway and it'd spare Maki from execution.

As for distrust, I recall Ouma mentioning something about how the mastermind was among them before and so there was never going to be a way for him to be as direct as Kirigiri was.

Even so he still pursued the truth at all costs (This is why I call him the Kirigiri and not the Komaeda) and tried really hard to help the group, but his status as a major troll and liar along with being a consistent gadfly led to misunderstandings that eventually snowballed, resulting in his death as the group didn't catch on until too late that he was on their side all along.

He is also neutral in the sense of playing devil's advocate, and like Kirigiri had many plans which were switched around depending on what was found and what changed.

It'd be interesting to see if someone can write a fic where he does end up surviving, but as mentioned above there's no one who can replace Ouma as the chapter 5 victim so that would be really hard to do without changing a lot about the plot.
>>
>>166983934
It's getting really annoying. I agree
>>
>>166983494
The stuff about fashion and about analyzing makes it Junko with a 99% probability, unless Junko is his self-insert and he also thinks he has some kind of analyzing and fashion talent
>>
File: C3Ui0RHUEAEOYGN.png (344KB, 500x713px) Image search: [Google]
C3Ui0RHUEAEOYGN.png
344KB, 500x713px
>>166980505
>>
File: 1470590317405.png (804KB, 796x678px) Image search: [Google]
1470590317405.png
804KB, 796x678px
>>166983934
Its the roasties and dumblrites
>>
File: 61188627_p0.jpg (455KB, 820x1300px) Image search: [Google]
61188627_p0.jpg
455KB, 820x1300px
>>166984448
>>
File: keeda.png (2MB, 1295x1205px) Image search: [Google]
keeda.png
2MB, 1295x1205px
Post derp images from V3
>>
>>166984056
Honestly, I would put Ouma as a mix of Kirigiri and Komaeda with some Togami.

Ouma prioritised winning about all else and was pretty antagonistic during trials (Togami), he was a major help during the first 3 trials (Kirigiri) and he was an unstable ally at best, eventually uniting the group through sheer hatred of him (Komaeda).

But he has distinctive differences from both Kirigiri and Komaeda, not willing to risk his life for his plans to succeed. And unlike Kirigiri, who the group was worried about, and Komaeda, for whom the group merely tried to capture, Ouma actively antagonized the group to the point that at least one person was calling out for his blood due to the perceived danger he possessed.

So yeah, he's not like Komeada, but not like Kirigiri either.
>>
File: 1484411031978.png (362KB, 813x765px) Image search: [Google]
1484411031978.png
362KB, 813x765px
>>166984537
>>
>>166984537
>That fucking thing is not gonna fit
>>166984618
>You're so sure it wasn't gonna fit but it did
>>
File: Rantaro.jpg (52KB, 598x367px) Image search: [Google]
Rantaro.jpg
52KB, 598x367px
Lol I died in the first chapter, that was dumb. I know all you fans had high hopes for me before the game came out. Sorry about that, you don't hate me now do you?
>>
File: C3Ui6hMVYAABODF.jpg (62KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
C3Ui6hMVYAABODF.jpg
62KB, 500x699px
>>166984525
>>
>>166984660
I liked you before you started cheating
>>
File: C2qazItXAAAfnWy.jpg (41KB, 694x600px) Image search: [Google]
C2qazItXAAAfnWy.jpg
41KB, 694x600px
>>166983502
>>
File: 1477624637378.jpg (69KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1477624637378.jpg
69KB, 720x960px
>>
>>166984660
I like you if it turns out you were a cutthroat asshole that murdered his friends to win some killing games.
>>
>>166984775
Yay! Best Future Foundation girl in a bunnysuit! Makes me want her to own me even more. Damn, Izayoi's lucky.
>>
>>166984704
It was a reward.

Also shut up Tsumugi, you just wanted me out because you didn't like that I had an advantage.
>>
File: rantea.jpg (87KB, 580x427px) Image search: [Google]
rantea.jpg
87KB, 580x427px
>>166984660
Nice job being a sellout
>>
>>166984775
Ruruka a bitch but also a cute
>>
>>166984880
She just has trust issues, which is why you need to be the one to trust her.
>>
>>166984660
I never really cared about you and disliked the pre-release faggotry and annoying saiharacuck memes. So pretty much whatever.
>>
File: Tenko3.jpg (196KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tenko3.jpg
196KB, 1280x720px
I may have died but at least I got to be a turtle! A Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle!
>>
>>166985032
can i lick your bellybutton
>>
>>166984607
Ouma's definitely a mixture of that while his own personal values regarding murder and deaths further establish him as a unique character, especially as there's some implications he had to act the way he did because he was supposed to be despairing but that twist to his personality somehow didn't work as well on him as for the rest.

For all my reservations on the game given that ending plot twist and all of the other problems such as unsolved mysteries (Looking at you Amami), it'd be interesting seeing the game translated to piece together exactly why Ouma played the game on Hard Mode the way he did.
>>
File: More Shuichi.png (173KB, 500x379px) Image search: [Google]
More Shuichi.png
173KB, 500x379px
>>166984979
God, those memes were so annoying, I'm glad they killed it. If only it wasn't at the cost of Akamatsu-san... ;_;
>>
File: C3KqsMTVUAAsl8L.jpg (100KB, 768x897px) Image search: [Google]
C3KqsMTVUAAsl8L.jpg
100KB, 768x897px
what i want to know is where all this ouma shoving his face into kaede's tits art is coming from. does he make a comment about them/do this in game?
>>
>>166985146
Maybe some Junko in him?
>>
File: 654.jpg (77KB, 540x582px) Image search: [Google]
654.jpg
77KB, 540x582px
>>166985032
Tenko is a hero who used neo akido to mend broken hearts and carry luggage!
>>
File: 1485431114070.png (341KB, 600x619px) Image search: [Google]
1485431114070.png
341KB, 600x619px
>wants to be a literal superhero
>teaches neo aikido to abused and heartbroken women
>wanted to protect Kaede from being executed by taking down literal killer mecha
>is kind and compassionate
>her devoution to Yumeno is cute and sweet
>was worried for Yumeno and wanted to save her from Angie's cult
>took Yumeno's place in the posession ritual because she afraid she wouldn't be able to talk to her anymore otherwise
>inspired Yumeno to become a better person with her heartfelt speech
>threw Kiibo in the piranha tank because fuck this slutty robot that's why

Why Tenko is so best?
>>
>>166985154
Saihara should have died with the memes. Both him and Rantarou dying first case would be the best outcome.
>>
File: Shinguji.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Shinguji.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>166985254
Just the kind of friend my sister needs.
>>
File: 564654565.png (443KB, 496x628px) Image search: [Google]
564654565.png
443KB, 496x628px
>>166985296
I thought I'd hate Tenko but I love her. Top tier girl and seriously underrated.
>>
>>166985191
I was massively let down because a lot of Junko's manipulations that were shown save for Juzo and Ryota ended up being mindhacks, so while Ouma goes for a much different angle in his manipulations then she does I'm pleased that he was such a magnificent bastard in that regard.

It's also amazing how well he can read the atmosphere and predict how people will react to the things he does.
>>
File: 1485278943767.png (2MB, 1188x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485278943767.png
2MB, 1188x1200px
Reminder that Kiibo is a slut robot made specifically for fucking.
>>
>>166985296
I feel so cheated with Tenko, not only did she look like the type of character who could be a survivor she somehow managed to be a refreshing and funny even in spite of her dislike of men (And it's more for comedy anyway).
>>
>>166985401
I was more on the "enjoys even his own despair" type.
>>
File: no.png (531KB, 591x518px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
531KB, 591x518px
>>166985360
>>
File: Kaede Objecting.jpg (142KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kaede Objecting.jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
>>166985346
Fuck you because my boy lives.
>>
>>166985346
The SHSL detective killing the SHSL ??? would have been actually unexpected and thus interesting, but nope.
>>
File: Sadhara.png (475KB, 507x512px) Image search: [Google]
Sadhara.png
475KB, 507x512px
>>166985648
I should have died instead of you Akamatsu-san, you deserved so much better.
>>
File: 5665454.jpg (266KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
5665454.jpg
266KB, 810x810px
>>166985495
ROBOT IS NOT MADE FOR FUCKING
>>
File: 5445.jpg (55KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
5445.jpg
55KB, 540x540px
You have 60 seconds to think of a way to get him to make this face. Go.

you cannot.
>>
>>166985364
>>166985502
I told you she was going to be one of the best but nobody believed me
>>
File: 1485019969955.png (360KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485019969955.png
360KB, 1024x1024px
>>166985735
Then why is there a fuck-mode preinstalled on it?
>>
>>166985505
If he really enjoyed his own despair he would have liked getting punched by Kaito at the start of chapter 4 when he started to talk about things like murders (Remember, Ouma has established more than a few times by now that he doesn't like death and also tells you in his FTE that he's a pacifist).

Instead he looks completely stunned and it's very telling since that's not an act at all, lying about enjoying something he's completely opposed to hurts and it hurts even more that someone who believes in even Maki would yell at him asking what's wrong with him.

Because there really is a lot wrong with Ouma: The mastermind would have him killed if he ever let on about the things he knew directly, the group doesn't listen to him much, Saihara doesn't seem to be catching on to his hints about his real plans and through all of this he has to keep lying and keep smiling to himself otherwise he'll fall to pieces, all while being clear-headed enough to see the group desperately trying to to trust each other when they're breaking apart and they don't even know how bad that splinter is.
>>
>>166985870
>saving and using an image with shitty resolution and watermark
Remove yourself.
>>
>>166985726
True. Saihara is terrible, pathetic and useless beta bitch only good for raping. He should have killed Rantarou himself so that he would be executed by anal rape.
>>
>>166985678
Either that or the opposite is actually what everyone expected to happen
>>
File: 1469926017900.jpg (141KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469926017900.jpg
141KB, 1280x720px
>>166985963
>being this autistic about pixels on a screen
>implying the one needing removal isnt yourself
>>
File: 1485185781695.jpg (54KB, 700x546px) Image search: [Google]
1485185781695.jpg
54KB, 700x546px
>>166985296
She was also the only one that defended and believed in Yumeno when everyone was accusing her of killing Hoshi in Chapter 2's trial, saying that she would rather die believing in her friends than doubt them. Tenko is the real hero of the story.
>>
File: Ouma.png (355KB, 459x504px) Image search: [Google]
Ouma.png
355KB, 459x504px
>>166985735
Too bad robots can't orgasm.

Nishishishi...
>>
>>166985981
Tsumugi go to sleep.
>>
>>166985906
2deep5me
>>
>>166986054
Why couldn't we have had Tenko surviving over Maki? At least Himiko would have one friend then and the three would have some pretty fun dynamics.
>>
>>166986114
Cause Maki is Kodaka's waifu therefore she has plot armor
>>
>>166986128
Feels bad man, Maki had a connection to the deaths of three of my favorite characters in some way so it's hard to not be irrationally mad about it.
>>
We post: objectively better survivor trios (assuming Saihara has to live because plot bullshit)

Saihara/Himiko/Tenko
Saihara/Ouma/Miu
Saihara/Kaede/Kiibo
Saihara/Amami/Maki
Saihara/Himiko/Gonta
Saihara/Ouma/Himiko
>>
>>166986164
I feel you, Maki a shit. Hoshi and Gonta should've survived, they did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1485207192535.png (479KB, 855x1093px) Image search: [Google]
1485207192535.png
479KB, 855x1093px
>generic tsundere
>full mukuro ripoff
>acts like a bitch entire killing game
>cliched "sob" backstory
>had one job in killing Ouma and still fucked it up
>still survives because Kaito sacrificed himself for her sake
Why Maki is so worst?
>>
>>166986114
If anything, Tenko would survive over Himiko. It wouldn't even change the case much, since either of them could've been the one to die there.
Maki is so underwhelming, it's no surprise she was going to survive.
>>
>>166986183
Hoshi not so much since someone mentioned he actually threatened to reveal Maki's real talent if she didn't give him his video, but otherwise Gonta I fully agree with.
>>
>>166986257
Her fault for hiding her true talent, my Hoshi wouldn't do that shit.
>>
File: Ruler Ouma.png (238KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
Ruler Ouma.png
238KB, 500x399px
>>166985981
Oh don't worry, he still got yanderaped by me.

Nishishi...
>>
But then the cast will be down to having only two bishies. How can you have a female protagonist without enough husbandos to choose from?
>>
>>166986182
My pick would be Saihara, Ouma and Miu, these are the three who can cause the most damage on TDR by their skillset, all three are very important characters with the latter two being fucked by the narrative and we all know this group would be infinitely more fun because Saihara has to put up with the both of them fighting over him while trash talking each other coming up with strategic plans and the necessary inventions to make it succeed.
>>
>>166986216
Impure waifubait.
>>
characters that surpassed expectations:
>Himiko
>Tenko
>Shinguji
>Kaito
characters that ended up being overhyped:
>Amami
>Maki
>Kiibo
>>
>>166986182
Saihara/Ouma/Miu, it would be the most entertaining, but least realistic since you can't have plot-relevant and not completely useless characters survive.
>>
>>166986241
Yeah, the survivors we got are basically the "Someone died for them" team so it just feels weird to me.
>>
>>166986182
Saihara/Himiko/Tenko just because I wanted Tenko to live.
>>
>>166986301
What's frustrating about chapter 2 is that Ouma made Gonta gather the group together while he stole the videos since this would help them know who to look out for if everyone watched them together (Miu and Kaito also agreed with him IIRC), and Maki ironically made herself look dangerous precisely as she wanted to have nothing to do with it and further makes herself look shady when Ouma tells her he lied about not watching her video and she strangles him. In public.

So while I'm not too okay with what Hoshi did, in the end Maki wouldn't have come under suspicion if everyone had just watched everyone else's videos. Even if she had a dangerous talent, her willingness to cooperate would have helped to change the group's perception of her.
>>
>>166986382
Saihara/Ouma/Miu is honestly a god tier threesome in every respect. including the lewd one. Ending the game with them would've partially saved the ending.
>>
>>166986216
I can't wait for LN about Maki's edgy (and fake) assassin backstory!
>>
File: Angry Maki.png (324KB, 637x359px) Image search: [Google]
Angry Maki.png
324KB, 637x359px
>>166986183
You want to die?
>>
>>166976813
I know the Miufags are hyped as hell for Miu being with their dickless robot but I'm curious as to how Hoshi ended up being partnered with Kiibo. Is there some event I'm missing in moonrune?
>>
File: 1484327315639.jpg (76KB, 750x701px) Image search: [Google]
1484327315639.jpg
76KB, 750x701px
>>166986750
Yes, please.
>>
>>166986795
Basically, each character has a class/type (intelligence, sports, variety and other(? i don't remember), and these teams are supposed to have one of each.

Hoshi doesn't have many connections in the cast so I think kiibo was stuck in there just to have the party rounded out.
>>
>>166986834
>Hoshi getting the short end of the stick in extra mode
This is bullshit.
At least Saihara sucks at making friends.
>>
>>166976813
>Yumeno
>doesn't have Chabashira on her team
>>
>>166986652
Yeah, Miu could have also contributed further to the destruction of the place with her bombs and recorded Shirogane's words to use against TDR, Saihara can do his "I reject despair, I reject hope, I reject Dangan Ronpa thing!" while Ouma lays the smackdown on the meta commentary with his own meta commentary and since he no longer has to pretend to be a chuuni retard he just goes all the way to home base bitching about the waste of a completely perfect and dramatic backstory, how Kodaka should check his moral judgment of the fanbase when he just threw in all of the worst plot twists into the game into that one chapter that always makes everything go to hell, whine about how HE was the much better Junko copy than wallpaper-chan all while getting his own UI and magically sprouting an ahoge just for chapter 6's trial since it's an obligatory DR protagonist trait.

Seriously, why even go full meta in the last chapter when the person who could actually counter with meta died last chapter? That would have made the ending actually worth and maybe having Miu would mean Kiibo doesn't need to die, so he can tag along.
>>
If Iruma had survived chapter 4, then Kiibo would have been fixed immediately in chpater 5, thus preventing everyone from finding all the hidden routes and thus the mastermind room.

What other ways would this have been able to be found?
>>
File: C3HTnGHUEAA0uvZ.jpg (212KB, 1000x916px) Image search: [Google]
C3HTnGHUEAA0uvZ.jpg
212KB, 1000x916px
>>166986963
Anon, we all know Ouma is great but please contain your Ouma boner.
>>
dead bread
>>
>>166987886
These breads always die at night. It's nothing new.
>>
File: C3O69FuVcAA1DnK.jpg (111KB, 795x1040px) Image search: [Google]
C3O69FuVcAA1DnK.jpg
111KB, 795x1040px
>All the hate against Maki in this thread
Shit taste
>>
How do I properly finish the 1st game? I was doing school mode to get everybody affection up, but after I got 4 characters I was in the day limit and the graduated.

Someone told me that I needed to max everybody's affection or something, but doesn't seems possible or I'm doing something wrong.
>>
File: 1485553983085.png (478KB, 769x903px) Image search: [Google]
1485553983085.png
478KB, 769x903px
>>166986216
Tsunderes are the best, stop lying to yourself
>>
File: C3GiaInUYAAEHbm.jpg (149KB, 846x1122px) Image search: [Google]
C3GiaInUYAAEHbm.jpg
149KB, 846x1122px
>>166987914
It's comfiest time because there is no shitposters around
>>
>>166986403
Why was Kiibo even a student?

He's more like an observer until trial 6.
>>
>>166987926
Maki is objectively shit though, she indirectly killed three best boys.
>>
>>166987991
>Literally a line from the demo: "In the end, I'm just an observer?"
>>
>>166987967
>having a taste this shitty
>>
>>166988016
>Hoshi
Ugly shit
>Ouma
brought it on himself
>Kaito
Willingly sacrificed himself for his waifu
>>
File: 1471994920205.jpg (275KB, 969x1172px) Image search: [Google]
1471994920205.jpg
275KB, 969x1172px
>Still no datamine
>>
>>166988149
Datamine what?
>>
>>166988024
He should have replaced the monokumaz as comedic relief.
>>
File: hopeman loses hope.jpg (154KB, 448x463px) Image search: [Google]
hopeman loses hope.jpg
154KB, 448x463px
>>166988149
Just give up. /drg/ can't into datamining.
>>
File: best taste оn vg.jpg (390KB, 1336x1036px) Image search: [Google]
best taste оn vg.jpg
390KB, 1336x1036px
>>166988097
Exactly, your taste is the worst
>>
File: Ouma and Panta.png (560KB, 500x676px) Image search: [Google]
Ouma and Panta.png
560KB, 500x676px
>>166988149
What do you mean? We got all the datamine leaks!

Everyone dies! Comes back to life and dies again! And the Mastermind is Yamada Hifumi.

Nishishi...
>>
File: You got that wrong....png (167KB, 415x289px) Image search: [Google]
You got that wrong....png
167KB, 415x289px
>>166988323
>your picture
>says other people's tastes are terrible

If it weren't for Miu your taste would be the worst.
>>
>>166988323
Thank god for Junko covering Ryouko's vision so she didn't have to see your shit taste. Such a good role model.
>>
>>166988228
It would probably be funnier.
>>
>>166988323
> 3. Iruma
> 84. Ouma

Is someone butthurt about Chapter 4?

Nishishi...
>>
>>166988603
The Junkofag doesn't like manlets I think.
>>
>>166988603
namefag please go
>>
File: 1485647093302.jpg (372KB, 952x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485647093302.jpg
372KB, 952x1200px
>>166988672
He likes the hopelet
>>
File: 60744195_p6.png (427KB, 944x1041px) Image search: [Google]
60744195_p6.png
427KB, 944x1041px
I just want to hug him.
>>
>>166988797
That's because of the Naegi X Junko ship, isn't it?
>>
>>166988797
>>166988672
I dont like edgy assholes
>>
>>166988893
For all shittiness of your taste I gotta agree with that. Fuck edgy jerks forever and ever. Ouma deserves no sympathy.
>inb4 muh dindu nuffin, muh uso da yo, muh complex motives
>>
File: 61193923_p2.png (800KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
61193923_p2.png
800KB, 1000x1000px
>>
File: More Ouma.jpg (45KB, 540x599px) Image search: [Google]
More Ouma.jpg
45KB, 540x599px
>>166989074
Ouma is 2deep4u anon.
>>
File: 1484678367906.png (240KB, 1000x850px) Image search: [Google]
1484678367906.png
240KB, 1000x850px
>>166988893
>junko doesn't count
>>
Are the Oumafags and Miufags gonna start fighting again?

When are we getting doujinshi of them hate fucking?
>>
>>166988893
But you like Junko
>>
File: Best eyes.jpg (105KB, 1204x910px) Image search: [Google]
Best eyes.jpg
105KB, 1204x910px
>>166989209
>>166989217
She isn't really an asshole though, she's just edgy.
>>
>>166989281
I don't know she's pretty mean to her sister.
>>166989215
Considering I'm both, it's both painful and enjoyable for me.
>>
File: Ouma Sneer.jpg (50KB, 674x364px) Image search: [Google]
Ouma Sneer.jpg
50KB, 674x364px
>>166989215
Miufags being butthurt about how their waifu deserved what she got after trying to fuck with Ouma? Can be fun.
>>
>>166989360
It's how she expresses love though, because her talent affects her sanity. Its not really her fault.
>>
>>166989364
>implying anyone who dislikes ouma likes miu
notto disu shitto agen
>>
>>166989403
You're right, but would that mean all the people she's nice to were actually people she was insulting?
>>
>>166989215
Ouma just get Gonta to do it for him, Miu isn't even worth his attention.
>>
>>166989215
Oumafag here, I can at least appreciate that Miu came up with a genius plan worthy of trying to kill him and she's a fun character in her own right even if trying to frame Kaito was really low of her.
>>
>>166989672
> Death by hammer = Poison
> Only one who could hax is the hannin

Would have been the easiest trial ever.
>>
>>166989215
I like both and I don't really care about them planing to kill each other. In this way, I agree with Naegi when he said in the first game that participants are not the one to be blamed in killings, the mastermind is. So I hate only Tsumugi.
>>
>>166989762
Would it, though? I'm not entirely clear about whether Ouma explained what Miu did to his avatar, but Miu did remove all the dangerous objects in the VR except for the hammer and lied to everyone that it was a safe world, so if they never found out she had a phone with her that could log out Kaito she would have a solid alibi.
>>
>>166989762
Yeah I think at this point Miu was going to commit suicide by trial.

Either she lives and "saves the world" or she dies and the rest of the group is more cohesive without Ouma to USO DA YO.
>>
>>166989907
They would at least be able to prove that poison couldn't be used.
>>
>>166989601
Who knows
>>
>>166989982
Thinking about it more clearly that part confuses me. Even if she logged Kaito out she can't make him poison Ouma, so eventually Saihara would have been able to deduce Miu is the only one who could have killed him and the method of murder would have involved something in the VR world.

Granted that's irrelevant to Ouma since he'd be dead if she succeeded. Chapter 4's case looks like a mess.
>>
>>166990142
She was most likely not thinking clearly on it.

A more novel theory is that she was essentially committing suicide. Remember, there was a 2-day limit of no killing until the mastermind kills everyone. And Miu had discovered the state of the world. Given her mental state, she might have just broken under the pressure and decided to do something about it. She most likely thought of taking Ouma down with her in order to allow the rest of the group to survive without Ouma fucking up the group cohesion with his antagonism.
>>
>>166989917
Strangely, Chapter 3 trial onward, Ouma actually became our most useful ally.
>>
>>166990394
Nah, it was assumed Miu had good intentions in killing Ouma before (And mind you, even I being an Oumafag could see why he looks sketchy).

That's not the case though, her murder plan was coldly calculated and framing someone like Kaito for it would have ended up breaking the group anyway. If she had wanted to just take out Ouma and let herself be executed she wouldn't have had to frame Kaito.
>>
>>166990430
The thing with Ouma is that every time you see him doing something spectacularly madman as opposed to just lying or kidding with you, it's usually something that is supposed to help in some way.

For example, in chapter 2 he, Kaito and Miu all wanted to have everyone see each other's videos and he lied to Gonta about everyone hating bugs so Gonta would catch them and put them in his room while he steals the videos. He also outs Maki in public as she's dangerous if left alone, and trolls her into strangling him so people can see that he's not BSing.

There's some more other examples such as pretending to be the mastermind while limiting Monokuma's movements in chapter 5 along with giving the group the hammers to clear chapter 1's minigame claiming he's bored of playing, and all in all the sole help he gave that he didn't do on purpose was stumbling onto Korekiyo's trap by accident and falling a floor as a result.
>>
>>166990546
I would say she was conflicted over whether she wanted to survive or die.

Even Gundam, who sacrificed himself and Nekomaru in order to allow the rest to escape the tower, tried to hide his crime. He was going to fight to the end. Miu might have wanted to do this.
>>
>>166979013
>>166976813
Was Hoshi and Kiibo friends in-game or are they in each others teams because they're both short?
>>
Do I need to finish the first game 100% before moving to the second? School Mode is really boring after 2 playthroughs.

I want to move to the second game but I don't want to lose something important.
>>
>>166990972
Huh, that might have explained why she used poison in the outside world instead of some other object that could be linked directly to the hammer. Either way Miu's lost a lot of sleep with the bit about murdering Ouma in the VR, so she might not have been thinking straight when she got that bottle of poison.
>>
>>166991067
You will miss only minor character details. The original game did not even have school mode back when it first released.
>>
>>166990997
They were both suicidal
>>
>>166991127
Alright, thanks anon-kun
>>
>>166991130
Nobody knows why they are in the same team beyond the team balance logic but this was fuckin funny.
>>
>>166991123
There was no way she could fake something that would link directly to the hammer. Injuries in the VR world don't show in the real world.

In fact, the Monokuma File would show Ouma's cause of death as ?????, putting the use of poison to kill Ouma into question.
>>
>>166991130
Could robot even be suicidal? He's not alive to begin with.
>>
>>166990893
Yeah, in hindsight, sharing the motive videos was actually a good idea since you never know who didn't have their video switched and it's the only way to assure fair play. I'm not sure if it was really really his intention though, was it explained?
>>
>>166991303
I'm at a loss, so it looks pretty much like all she wanted to do was to kill Ouma and that's about it from what little I can gather.
>>
Does anyone have any rantaro sprites?
>>
>>166991416
Since we've established that Ouma hates murders, while he claims he likes murders as his reason that can be assumed to be the case.

Even if he did want the exchange for different reasons, by forcing everyone together Ouma can be said to be in agreement with Kaito and Miu- Had he wanted to be purely selfish he could have broken into anyone's rooms to watch their videos by himself.

In short, Ouma's pretty great in that while he's self-serving generally every bit of assistance he offers helps the group while also helping himself.
>>
So considering that all Maki's FTE with Shuichi is her talking about her assassin's past and Kokichi revealed the truth about her talent to them only in the end of chapter 2, I assume that you can't FTE Maki as Shuichi until chapter 3?
>>
>>166991847
All ripped from demo sprites are in pastebin in the OP.
>>
File: 1456962569863.jpg (162KB, 800x1127px) Image search: [Google]
1456962569863.jpg
162KB, 800x1127px
>>
Assume Naegi felt the need to reopen Hope's Peak Academy.
Also assume the acting leader of the Future Foundation (i.e., the 13th Head) would oppose the motion.
How would Naegi make a compelling persuasion?
>>
>>166992139
>Don't give up on hope!
>>
>>166992139
Naegi wold just talk some hope bullshit into them, it always works for him.
>>
>>166992139
dude hope lmao
>>
>>166992139
The 13th branch wouldn't care since he's too busy managing all the branches at the same time.
>>
>>166992232
>>166992250
>>166992289
>Most of my co-workers are dead, and the last two are on extended vacation to Fuck-Off Land. Whatever bullshit you sold to those two won't work on me, I guarantee it.
>>
>>166992452
>tfw the 13th branch head was the true ultimate despair all along
>>
>>166992139
I would make the case that talent will arise regardless of whether people want it or not, and talent nurtured in a proper environment without going overboard will lead us to a brighter future.

In the end talent isn't inherently bad, it's things like the Izuru Kamukura project and disparaging of normal people that led to the Tragedy as it was.
>>
File: 1484674589516.jpg (58KB, 703x388px) Image search: [Google]
1484674589516.jpg
58KB, 703x388px
I'm only here for a little bit, but I want to make a request; POST OUMAS!!1+!1!+111!
>>
>>166992452
Yeah, Munakata was saying the same thing at the beginning of Future arc, and look how it turned out. Sooner or later Naegi's hope bullshit would got to him.
>>
>>166992410
I dunno, I think 13 would care since HPA as a brand invoked this mess.
And losing Kirigiri = more work for 13.
>>
>>166992139

>Don't worry, I won't hire homosexuals
>>
>>166992521
>>166992546
>>166992594
If 13's gonna acquiesce, it's not gonna be without making Naegi responsible enough to manage the new HPA. "Those who ignore history", as the saying goes.
>>
>>166992751
Pretty sure he will make Naegi sign a contract that all shsl that graduate out of Nu-HPA will have to join the FF
>>
>>
>>166992569
Why can't you go look for your own? I don't want to share my Oumas with you!
>>
File: 61186502_p0.jpg (612KB, 754x1000px) Image search: [Google]
61186502_p0.jpg
612KB, 754x1000px
>>166992569
>>
File: 61192173_p1.png (2MB, 1031x1328px) Image search: [Google]
61192173_p1.png
2MB, 1031x1328px
This is pretty cute.

>>166982314
Now I have the urge to write something small about Kiibo and Miu at a festival.

>>166986182
Saihara/Ouma/Miu for sure.
>>
dead bread
>>
>To the Miya I saw post, I'm also tired of people assuming our relationship was incestuous, I loved my sister above all else, I considered her an angel, but I only loved her as family. And honestly some people's reactions to the in-game events have made me nervous to even speak of her. I don't know if I'm the one you're looking for, but I know he's out there looking for you too. May you find him soon, and find happiness with him once more. ~Sincerely, a Korekiyo who desperately misses his sister.
>>
File: C3VVYcSUMAAyZyN.jpg (133KB, 1200x446px) Image search: [Google]
C3VVYcSUMAAyZyN.jpg
133KB, 1200x446px
>>166994271
>>
>>166994271
>Sincerely, a retarded roleplayer who hasn't played the game and doesn't understand japanese
>>
>>166994690
So there are enough rpfags on these boards without my help these recent days? Cool.
>>
>>166991407
He has killed himself once before according to his FTEs and he sacrifices himself at the end of the game. So in a way yes
>>
>>166994861
that's probably from tumblr you retarded faggot
>>
>>166991889
Her first chapter FTEs are Kaede only like everyone else. In Chapter 2 she won't hang out with you since she's guarding her talent room.
>>
>>166995013
Well this board needs more rpfags anyways. You can never have too many rpfags.
>>
>>166995198
Nah, fuck off with your stupid cancer and kill yourself.
>>
>>166995248

cancer is a meme
>>
>>166992250
That's not really true. It didn't work at the end of DR2 or with Mitarai.
>>
File: IMG_20170130_081008.png (102KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170130_081008.png
102KB, 400x400px
So basically...
>>
File: Screenshot_20170130-012958.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170130-012958.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
Tulpa(wo)man
>>
File: IMG_20170130_084324.jpg (128KB, 1021x1270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170130_084324.jpg
128KB, 1021x1270px
Is there a reason these two are getting art together?
>>
>>166995498
Fuck off fujo
>>
>>166995601
I love all forms of Tulpa
>>
If Kaede had lived, do you think we would have had a completely different survivor list / scenario per chapter?

>Amami - Would have lived longer, maybe until Chapter 5 or 6, before he is eventually killed, which leads to the reveal of his talent and the mastermind.
>Ouma - Wouldn't have needed to become the antagonistic character just to pull the group together since Kaede and Amami (people who could have caught on to his plans and what he knows) are around. If ever he did still become antagonistic, Kaede would treat him like how Hinata treated Komaeda. Probably would have been a survivor.
>Hoshi - Would have committed suicide instead of being murdered.
>>
>>166995674

Where is it from, pretty please?
>>
>>166996137
Most would probably still be the same such as case 3 that grants Kaede protag immunity, and Amami is definitely the only one who can take Ouma's place in chapter 5 so while he would still have done some shadow manipulating behind the scenes, having Kaede to keep group spirits up would alleviate a lot of his burden and allow him to be more helpful as a direct detective partner.
As for Hoshi, I feel he'd be case 4's murder-suicide then similar to Sakura from DR.
>>
File: C3bLf-xVMAAnW9I.png (335KB, 626x770px) Image search: [Google]
C3bLf-xVMAAnW9I.png
335KB, 626x770px
>>
>>166996476
Best girl
>>
Hoshi/Kirumi art when?
>>
>http://kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/156549638954/tsumugi-shirogane-free-time-event-1

>Tsumugi Shirogane: Why is Akamatsu-san not interested in fictional characters… That’s because being the “Super High School Level Pianist” is already enough to put your character on fiction level!

>Kaede Akamatsu: I exist in reality though!?

>Tsumugi Shirogane: I wanted you to say “W-what did you say-?!” there. Just like in the genre’s formula.

This fucker.
>>
Dunno if anyone cares but V3 got another update that improves performance, fixes some bugs, and lowers the scores required for one of the minigames in the casino.
>>
>>166996137
Tulpaman kills Kaede later on

Mastermind kills Rantarou early on and puts the blame on other person

Ouma is still a madman
>>
File: tumblr_okd4qdDqPT1w41o92o1_1280.png (328KB, 1280x872px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okd4qdDqPT1w41o92o1_1280.png
328KB, 1280x872px
>>166996526
Never.

We all know who Hoshi really belongs to.
>>
File: 1480287592412.jpg (360KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1480287592412.jpg
360KB, 768x768px
Do you think Ibuki ever listened to W.A.S.P?
>>
>>166982217
Miu becoming braindead is also ironic because she was proud of her "golden brain cells", and once said that she'd spray weedkiller on the flowerfield in Angie's head when she was getting on her nerves.
>>
File: tumblr_okkpx6keU61vkwghfo1_1280.png (141KB, 726x430px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okkpx6keU61vkwghfo1_1280.png
141KB, 726x430px
>>
>>166997724
What the fuck
>>
File: maid n hoshi.jpg (106KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
maid n hoshi.jpg
106KB, 1200x900px
>>166996526
>>
File: C3P31IOUYAAVd9O.jpg (24KB, 555x547px) Image search: [Google]
C3P31IOUYAAVd9O.jpg
24KB, 555x547px
>>166997724
APOLOGISE APOLOGISE APOLOGISE
>>
>>166997724
shoul`t ouma be the tiny one?
>>
File: C3asW8_UoAA0Q3Y.jpg (206KB, 867x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C3asW8_UoAA0Q3Y.jpg
206KB, 867x1200px
>>
>>166982756
This makes me wonder if she insulted Shuichi so much because she was hoping he'd insult her back.
>>
File: C3ar2tbVYAA0yiV.jpg (149KB, 800x1151px) Image search: [Google]
C3ar2tbVYAA0yiV.jpg
149KB, 800x1151px
Inventor x Anthropologist

A woman he won't kill
>>
>>166998393

Iruma would probably ntr his sister
>>
File: C3bXoheUYAArpE1.jpg (133KB, 831x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C3bXoheUYAArpE1.jpg
133KB, 831x1200px
>>
>>166986469
I wish Kodaka didn't pull that stunt so much in V3. It felt very anti-climactic that Himiko was pretty much safe after chapter 3. Having that few survivors combined with someone died for each of them just felt very offputting, like none of them survived on their own merits.
>>
>>166998914
Saihara at least deserved it since he's the protagonist and does the investigations, it's when you see people like Ouma, Kaito and Miu who pull their weight in investigations and inventions respectively getting offed and sweethearts like Gonta and Kiibo dying for reasons (Especially Kiibo), along with surprise hits like Tenko dying for pretty much no reason except for taking Himiko's place that you realize you don't hate these survivors just as they have little chemistry, they truly didn't survive on their own merits and that's really infuriating given the strength of the NDRV3 cast.
>>
>>166999215
I wish Kiibo at least lived.
>>
>>166997070
>Tulpaman kills Kaede later on
I know people like to joke about this, but if Kaede were the protagonist for the whole game, or at least the majority of it, this obviously couldn't happen. They'd have to come up with some reason why Tulpaman wouldn't kill Kaede.
My guess would be something along the lines of "I've never felt this way before, but I want to be selfish and keep you as my own friend. There are plenty of other girls for nee-san out there... perhaps you can introduce me to some when we get out of here, kukuku."
>>
>>166998914
Uh who sacrificed themselves for Saihara?
>>
>>166999284
He had to die for some more shock value, it's one of the staples of good writing
>>
>>166999342
Kiibo?
>>
>>166999303
I'm working based on the supposition that Kaede lived but Shuuichi is still protag
>>
>>166999284
Yeah, I'm understanding of Ouma dying (Though still salty as hell) since he has almost as many death flags as the lies he tells and he had a great performance all the way through, but Kiibo not only gets shafted most of the game, you think he's going to make it and then he dies like a few minutes before the game ends because clearly we cannot have either nice things or anyone who can explain more about this utter mess of a plot surviving.
>>
>>166999303
That's cute
>>
>>166999387
He did it for everyone though
>>
>>166999504
the whole 3 people alive
>>
>>166999342
Kaede, Saihara being the incompetent little bitch he is was probably gonna be voted as the culprit if she didn't step in
>>
File: C3bSNRGUEAAHcmu.jpg (112KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C3bSNRGUEAAHcmu.jpg
112KB, 850x1200px
>>166996476
What's up with this meme sweater? Everyone is drawing them
>>
>>166999303
Uh, didn't Tulpaman say that he didn't care which girl he killed as long as it wasn't either Miu or Maki? The case can progress as normal and Kaede doesn't seem like the kind of person who'd either stumble on the trap or go into the cage so she'd be safe.
>>
File: 1484544779592.png (244KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
1484544779592.png
244KB, 600x431px
>>166999474
Yeah, I seriously didn't expect Ouma to survive after chapter 4, but, Kiibo just died to add on another death. If he survived at least we'd have 2 boys and 2 girls remaining.
>>
File: IMG_20170130_105301.jpg (151KB, 640x904px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170130_105301.jpg
151KB, 640x904px
>>
>>166996516
DUDE

DOJO

LMAO
>>
>>166999610
Did you miss the other stupid meme sweater and dumb cat underwear? It's just another dumb japanese fad.
>>
>>166999610

Sweaters have their sex appeal
>>
>>166990546
Maki said poison would have the person clutching their chest. Miu may have been planning to smash Ouma in the chest with the hammer. To have his body clutching his chest.

Chapter 4 still feels weird to me, I almost think we have case 2-3 again where that wasn't how it was originally going to play out.
>>
>>166999590
But in her mind Kaede was doing that for everyone since she thought she had killed Amami and she needed Saihara to prove it otherwise, in her mind, all of them would die.

So really, if she sacrificed herself for someone, it was for everyone
>>
>>166999663
Best girl (male)
>>
>>166999638
And now I'm pissed off with chapter 4 because both Miu and Ouma would also be top contenders for survivors but Miu's actions ended up screwing over any chances for Ouma's survival and Gonta got caught in the crossfire (Though really, he was not going to get past chapter 4 since I bet the mastermind would have killed him if no one did).
>>
File: 1485688192778.jpg (135KB, 831x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485688192778.jpg
135KB, 831x1200px
>>166999701
I just want to know how it started, senpai
>>166999745
Indeed
>>
>>166999610
>>166999701
is there a name for the sweater?

i need one for research
>>
>>166999775
Yeah, there would be some sign of poisoning so
I honestly think that wasn't going to work out too well especially as Maki might have noticed something like that.

I just hope chapter 4 wasn't re-written to screw over Miu, Ouma and Gonta in favor of Maki and Himiko, now that would be outrageous.
>>
>>166999745
Regular sweaters do, not these retarded "sweaters" dumb nips keep inventing.
>>
Saihara's hat is cute
>>
>>166999679
Any character can be summed up with DUDE X LMAO desu
>>
>>167000253

Ok, what is Usami Dude X lmao?
>>
>>167000309
DUDE

FRIENDSHIP

LMAO
>>
>>166999610
It's the optimal sweater for cathcing the fabled Japanese cold in. Basically once you put that sweater on you're guaranteed to die.
>>
>>167000106
>I just hope chapter 4 wasn't re-written to screw over Miu, Ouma and Gonta in favor of Maki and Himiko, now that would be outrageous.
I wouldn't even be surprised.
>>
File: C3TztsXUkAAULht.jpg orig.jpg (2MB, 2894x3496px) Image search: [Google]
C3TztsXUkAAULht.jpg orig.jpg
2MB, 2894x3496px
Wew lad
>>
>>167000721
Gib source
please
>>
>>167000209
Yeah, on every other character except him.
>>
File: C2tYXy4UkAA5YN-.jpg orig.jpg (569KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C2tYXy4UkAA5YN-.jpg orig.jpg
569KB, 1536x2048px
>>167000764
https://twitter.com/V3umala
>>
>>167000916
Thanks bby
>>
>>167000674
To be perfectly fair there was still a chance Ouma would have died since chapter 5 victims are always the ones who have a goddamned clue about the game and Amami's dead, leaving Ouma as the only contender.

Miu however had a good chance of surviving and frankly I am still trying to wrap my head around her getting the notion that Ouma wouldn't have noticed her getting funny ideas finishing him off just because they're working on stuff together. Arrogance, maybe?

I wouldn't be surprised though if a chapter 4 re-write happened, and now that makes me even saltier.
>>
There are VA commentaries that came with limited edition of V3. They're currently unsubbed.

Miu's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa9ZfZyTSNo

Ouma's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnN3JpcCwa4

Kiibo's

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulm5KAkdZg0
>>
>>167000253
Oh yeah what is culprit-kun X LMAO
>>
Has Hayashibara voiced a male character before? I'm still curious about the choice of VA for Saihara.
>>
>>167001057
Ouma's VA sounds dead inside. Just like him.
>>
>>167001057
Some more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxzoopMN9I4

https://youtu.be/FPx6OgEmVzQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk3O9K5yPL8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArLqIXkBXOE
>>
>>167001124
CRIMES
>>
>>167001145
She never voiced a boy of that age.
>>
File: 61016481_p3_master1200.jpg (477KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
61016481_p3_master1200.jpg
477KB, 1200x1200px
>>167000775
He can be edgywith it though
>>
>>167000994
My guess on if it would've gone some other way is Gonta messed up his headset in some way that made him braindead and Miu gets suspected before they realize what happened. Then in chapter 5 Kaito dies from his illness but the mastermind makes it look like he was murdered and Ouma becomes the prime suspect, with Maki trying to kill him before finding out the truth. Chapter 6 is pretty much the same except Ouma and Miu are alive to participate. And maybe Miu can fix Kiibo. That way there are 6 survivors with 3 girls and 3 guys.
>>
>>167001192
I guess it's just his usual voice then.
>>
>>167001145
She's only voiced a few very young boys before, no one close to Saihara's age. Even the devs admitted the role was unusual for her.
>>
File: 1485725159376.jpg (91KB, 878x800px) Image search: [Google]
1485725159376.jpg
91KB, 878x800px
>ywn kissu the ouma
>>
>>167001380
>two trials with no blackened

What a blunder
>>
>>167001550
I wonder if they seriously did want us to believe that Saihara was a reverse trap.
>>
>>167001380
Would that be considered two suicides?
A true suicide case hasn't been done since the first game.
It kinda feels like a copout to have two of the same type of case, though.
>>
File: 61177710_p1_master1200.jpg (400KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
61177710_p1_master1200.jpg
400KB, 1000x667px
>>167001658
Every DR protag is voiced by a woman
>>
>>167001639
How about Monotarou was really the culprit in case 4? And messed with Gonta's headset. One of the cubs being the culprit would've been interesting.
>>
>>167001792
For what reason would he have done that?
>>
>>167001757
>Every DR protag is voiced by a woman
But not someone as inexperienced at voicing guys at Shuichi's VA.

>>167001658
Maybe. Or the trap twist may have been one of the beta ideas that later got scrapped, but they kept the VA anyway.
>>
File: C3bfjWEUEAEimkE.jpg (112KB, 788x1007px) Image search: [Google]
C3bfjWEUEAEimkE.jpg
112KB, 788x1007px
>>
>>167001879
Monotarou is clumsy. Maybe he accidentally threw one of his throwing stars at it and damaged it or something. Then tried to cover it up.
>>
>>167001879
for the drama
>>
File: 1485716170232.jpg (20KB, 324x354px) Image search: [Google]
1485716170232.jpg
20KB, 324x354px
>>167001908
I wonder if they did that and realized he'd just be Literally Naoto and scrapped it.
When I saw his design and heard his voice I thought that there was no fucking way he wouldn't be a reverse trap, though. Has Danganronpa had one yet?
>>
>>167001879
Another layer of elaborate ruses from the master ruseman himself
>>
>>167002097
Unless you subscribe to the Lico is Junko theory, then no.
>>
>>167002004
God damn it ;_;
>>
File: C3arRHrVUAAzjb8.jpg (137KB, 578x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C3arRHrVUAAzjb8.jpg
137KB, 578x1024px
>>167002097
No way, Saihara looks very feminine but despite that it's obvious he's still a boy.
also he has best butt
>>
>>167002210
Even Ace Attorney has had a reverse trap.
Hell, they had two, one in PLvAA and one in AA5.
>>
File: Ruse.jpg (80KB, 796x538px) Image search: [Google]
Ruse.jpg
80KB, 796x538px
>>167002205
>>
>>167002006
That'd be kinda boring
>>
>>167002345
Ace Attorney had one in Spirit of Justice too, though a trap rather than a reverse trap

Uendo Toneido had a female split personality like Tulpaman
>>
>>167000253
Not Monokuma
>>
File: C3X1NP9UMAEA3ef.png (2MB, 1475x1198px) Image search: [Google]
C3X1NP9UMAEA3ef.png
2MB, 1475x1198px
>>167001636
>ywn kiss Ouma
>ywn kiss Saihara
Just kill me now.
>>
File: 61185039_p9.jpg (296KB, 800x543px) Image search: [Google]
61185039_p9.jpg
296KB, 800x543px
>>
>>167002498
like pottery
>>
>>167002503
DUDE

DESBEAR

LMAO
>>
>>167002527
>spit trail
Nice. Source?
>>
File: C276ChrUQAAAe5U.jpg (247KB, 800x1119px) Image search: [Google]
C276ChrUQAAAe5U.jpg
247KB, 800x1119px
School liar not so tough after being bullied

TL pls
>>
Ok guys, be honest with me here.

What are the dirtiest headcanons you have for V3's cast?
>>
>>167002489
Fine, he killed Gonta for disrespecting Miu's "mom's" VR project.
>>
File: C276EExUcAACMnS.jpg (121KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C276EExUcAACMnS.jpg
121KB, 800x1000px
>>167002634
>>
>>167002635
Personally, I think that _______headcanons__________ are ________gay________.
>>
File: 1485728408693.png (664KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
1485728408693.png
664KB, 960x560px
>>167002527
>unironically caring about saihara
>>
>>167002635
Miu is actually a bitter virgin that really wants to get laid, but her personality is a turnoff to guys, so she's always trying to be lewd to get someone to fuck her.
>>
>>167002635
Gonta only washes himself once a week
>>
File: 1485533214826.jpg (105KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485533214826.jpg
105KB, 848x1200px
>>167002812
>not caring about best girl(male)
>>
File: 1485722081308.jpg (866KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485722081308.jpg
866KB, 900x1200px
>>167002635
Ouma[/spoiller] is STRAIGHT
>>167002963
Ouma is best boy.
>>
File: 2107900394588f1c4654cf9.jpg (249KB, 800x768px) Image search: [Google]
2107900394588f1c4654cf9.jpg
249KB, 800x768px
>>167002963
But best girl (male) is Tulpa
>>
File: C3a4IPkVUAAwle0.jpg orig.jpg (328KB, 1438x2048px) Image search: [Google]
C3a4IPkVUAAwle0.jpg orig.jpg
328KB, 1438x2048px
>>167003171
This
>>
File: 1485577390078.jpg (651KB, 1141x629px) Image search: [Google]
1485577390078.jpg
651KB, 1141x629px
>>
>>167002635

Hoshi is into watersports. He uses it to dominate.

Miu is a frequent masturbator and meticulously saves and documents her ejaculation. She gets high off of huffing the fumes sometimes.

Angie is into scat. She sometimes looks in the toilet and scoops out what's inside and stuffs it in her mouth. She excuses this by saying that God told her to.

DICE is comprised exclusively of men in actuality. Any women there are just traps. Ouma has everyone in it fuck him right before a robbery so his asshole will be loose enough to hide jewels inside. Sometimes he just makes them do it for kicks. And he has a rule instated that if any member wants to fuck him at any given time, they are free to do so without asking.

Korekiyo gets off to hitting himself in the balls. He often ties them up with an extremely heavy weight and pretends it's his sister standing on them. He normally wears a cock cage as well to keep him from cumming. When he's more casual, he can bend over and suck himself off, and if he doesn't feel like it, he has a mannequin head that he can fuck modeled after his sister.

Rantarou has a vagina.
>>
>>167003635
>Angie is into scat

DELETE THIS
>>
>>167003635
I'm ok with all of them except the last one.
>>
File: 1478025202603.jpg (99KB, 429x546px) Image search: [Google]
1478025202603.jpg
99KB, 429x546px
>>167003635
>>
File: C3Qk90wUcAA8Vsa.jpg (107KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C3Qk90wUcAA8Vsa.jpg
107KB, 900x1200px
>>167003635
>Ouma has everyone in it fuck him right before a robbery so his asshole will be loose enough to hide jewels inside.
>mfw
>>
File: 61139833_p6_master1200.jpg (636KB, 757x1068px) Image search: [Google]
61139833_p6_master1200.jpg
636KB, 757x1068px
>>167003229
>>167003171
Tulpa is a walking meme
>>
>>167002004
this is not okay. why.
>>
File: C3UfJ0sUEAMgevw.jpg (87KB, 758x930px) Image search: [Google]
C3UfJ0sUEAMgevw.jpg
87KB, 758x930px
>>167004150
A hot, fuckable meme
>>
File: IMG_20170113_201200.jpg (8KB, 83x191px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170113_201200.jpg
8KB, 83x191px
I want to bully and break pre brainwash korekiyo
>>
File: C3P07_hVcAAaPV9.jpg (227KB, 1161x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C3P07_hVcAAaPV9.jpg
227KB, 1161x1200px
>>167000916
Holy shit.
>>
File: C3B6WdGUQAAu8l3.jpg (109KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
C3B6WdGUQAAu8l3.jpg
109KB, 960x720px
>>167004295
AYAMATTE
>>
>>167003635
>that DICE one
why boner
>>
>>166996356
Not that anon but
https://twitter.com/botakichi/status/826077872909488129
>>
>>167004664

Thank you kind anon
>>
File: 51.png (682KB, 839x469px) Image search: [Google]
51.png
682KB, 839x469px
>>167003635
>dice is only traps

explain titty lady on the right

10/10 bait though, made me laugh

him being the slut of dice is hot too
>>
File: i8nNJVe.jpg (278KB, 1405x2017px) Image search: [Google]
i8nNJVe.jpg
278KB, 1405x2017px
I wonder where the other Miubro who was writing the new lewdfic went. Hopefully his exams went well.
>>
File: C3bcY2ZVYAE_k8y.jpg (112KB, 1009x934px) Image search: [Google]
C3bcY2ZVYAE_k8y.jpg
112KB, 1009x934px
What a weaklings.
>>
File: 1485113730997.jpg (45KB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
1485113730997.jpg
45KB, 600x396px
>>167003635
>Ouma has everyone in it fuck him right before a robbery so his asshole will be loose enough to hide jewels inside
>>
File: 61174523_p3.jpg (832KB, 1772x1551px) Image search: [Google]
61174523_p3.jpg
832KB, 1772x1551px
>>167004295
>>
File: 1485457781844.png (394KB, 500x685px) Image search: [Google]
1485457781844.png
394KB, 500x685px
>>167004849
That's me! Yep, I think I did pretty well on them.
Still working on the fic. I was wondering if anyone was still expecting it.
Been bouncing between a couple of ideas lately.
>>
File: Cv9Jca6UAAAqRTY.png (372KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
Cv9Jca6UAAAqRTY.png
372KB, 728x636px
>>167005005
Naegi's been working out.
>>
File: 61174523_p10_master1200.jpg (176KB, 480x518px) Image search: [Google]
61174523_p10_master1200.jpg
176KB, 480x518px
>>167005258
So cute
CUTE!
>>
>>167005416
DELETE THIS
>>
>>167005258
>>167005416
>>167004441
>>167004295
>>167004278

I see that Tulpafags are the new cancer here
>>
>>167005494
>new cancer
All characterfags are cancer desu
>>
File: 61149044_p0.jpg (485KB, 834x1179px) Image search: [Google]
61149044_p0.jpg
485KB, 834x1179px
>>167005316
That's good to hear! I'm still in /drg/ for a couple reasons, and you're one of them.

Still looking forward to it, brother. Good luck!
>>
File: 1484815554327.jpg (121KB, 638x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484815554327.jpg
121KB, 638x1000px
>>167005560
I'll give it my all, then!
>>
>>166999775
That doesn't make sense, though, because another one of the effects of the poison was that it would make the victim's eyes bleed due to the membranes of the eye rupturing. How he hell did Miu plan to make Ouma's eyes do that? Did she not actually read or know the real effects of the poison?

Miu's rash but not completely stupid or irrational. She clearly set up this plan in advance and it seems strange that she'd pick a poison without bothering to figure out what it does, or did so without having the means to replicate its effects within the VR world to have them happen to Ouma in real life. It does seem like a sloppy rewrite.
>>
File: IMG_20170121_204056.jpg (499KB, 1450x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170121_204056.jpg
499KB, 1450x2048px
Post girls
>>
>>167005551
This, due to them whenever I post art that I like, I get thanks/fuck-off x-fag. It's tragic.
>>
File: C3PGzIZUYAIqdUa.jpg (99KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
C3PGzIZUYAIqdUa.jpg
99KB, 600x900px
>>167005704
I like Tsumugi's Mugi's!
>>
File: C28wPI5UkAA04B6.jpg (75KB, 591x689px) Image search: [Google]
C28wPI5UkAA04B6.jpg
75KB, 591x689px
>>167005316
Good luck on it! Looking forward to see how it turns out!
>>
File: 4.png (220KB, 540x470px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
220KB, 540x470px
>>167005704
>>
>>167005669
>It does seem like a sloppy rewrite.
Most likely this. I really want to know what the beta designs and plot for V3 were. I'll be really annoyed if they're better than what we got in the end.
>>
File: 59766453_p28_master1200.jpg (669KB, 900x950px) Image search: [Google]
59766453_p28_master1200.jpg
669KB, 900x950px
>>167005704
grills
>>
File: C2TK5G-UcAAdfWH.jpg (75KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
C2TK5G-UcAAdfWH.jpg
75KB, 768x768px
>>167005494
I've always had a dislike for them.
>>
Ouma transparent sprites http://imgur.com/a/hL21z
>>
File: C3RFFHoUcAAFjy3.jpg (127KB, 640x852px) Image search: [Google]
C3RFFHoUcAAFjy3.jpg
127KB, 640x852px
>>167005704
>>
F I C T I O N A L
FICTION
>>
>>167005963
>I'll be really annoyed if they're better than what we got in the end.
Count on it.
>>
File: C3VGw1bVYAAQZdE.jpg (139KB, 1200x439px) Image search: [Google]
C3VGw1bVYAAQZdE.jpg
139KB, 1200x439px
>>167005704
Fuck them.
>>
>>167006194
All those fake fan theories were better than what we got, the writing in the game feels really botched and rewritten. I'm still a little upset that we didn't get the prison plot. I wouldn't mind the LOL BRAINWASH ITS ALL FICTION xD if it wasn't such a spit in the face with bad meta commentary.
>>
File: C2MqZT8UcAEhmoi.jpg (304KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C2MqZT8UcAEhmoi.jpg
304KB, 1200x1200px
>>167005704
I will argue that V3 has some of the best girls across the game. Maybe on the whole the girl cast is slightly below SDR2, but there are some strong girls in this one.

SDR2 >/= V3 >>> DR1
>>
>>167006194
I feel like Kodaka maybe had a decent plot at first but when full on epic twists, shocking deaths, and oops this person had someone die for them so they have to survive. And if he's already planning the sequel, he might've found it easier to focus on a smaller number of characters. Though that could be negated if he introduces a batch of new characters.
>>
File: 1485690596507.jpg (136KB, 831x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485690596507.jpg
136KB, 831x1200px
>>167005704
>>
File: 1485346174306.jpg (63KB, 720x432px) Image search: [Google]
1485346174306.jpg
63KB, 720x432px
>>167006034
>>
File: 61148142_p0.png (926KB, 1036x741px) Image search: [Google]
61148142_p0.png
926KB, 1036x741px
>>167005704
no
>>
File: THEORIES.png (454KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
THEORIES.png
454KB, 1600x1200px
>>167006389
Not really, they were retarded as well as others.
>>
>>167004818
Those are simply fake clown breasts. They look real because of make up. Really they're just silicon and plastic meant to make you think he's a chick. It's all part of the routine and whatever fetish Ouma has that morning.

Alternatively she's trans, but hasn't gotten bottom surgery done.
>>
>>167006062
Amazing
>>
>>167005963
I'm still going with prison theme being a originally much bigger part of the game than it is now.

>Literally a prison school
>1/4 of the cast are actual criminals, with the rest being fairly easy to think of crimes related to their talents
>The governmental SHSL system means that there would be special privleges given to these talented criminals
>The games were probably ways to punish criminals while giving them the privilege of exoneration if they won
>>
File: C27r3YZUoAIauxu.jpg (73KB, 600x657px) Image search: [Google]
C27r3YZUoAIauxu.jpg
73KB, 600x657px
>>167006302
>Fuck them.
I wish
>>
>>167006571
>whatever fetish Ouma has that morning.
>literally every member of his crew can serve a different fetish

really makes you think ouma is a giant whore
>>
File: 1484221854846.png (841KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484221854846.png
841KB, 1280x720px
>>167006389
>amami and kaede create a plan to expose the mastermind
>amami pretends to be the first victim of the game
>stops his heart using his stand- er, his SHSL survivor skill
>saihara doesn't notice because he's inexperienced
>kaede takes the fall as the "blackened" and is executed
>saihara holds the fort for most of the game
>amami returns at the end of the game to BTFO the mastermind
>MM killed an innocent person and is therefore subject to the rules
I'm not a Zeussufag but this would've been pretty cool to see.
>>
File: 61198595_p1.jpg (760KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
61198595_p1.jpg
760KB, 1024x1024px
>>167006796
Indeed.
>>
>>167006635
I actually theorized they'd have been in a prison colony because of the dome.

I liked the idea that the mastermind was making them kill each other, not for being criminals, but because they had a personal grudge against one of them for whatever crime they committed.

Additionally, I'm sad Kiibo was never revealed to actually be their secret warden/parole officer who lost his memories.
>>
>>167006569
Saihara being the one to catch Ouma and sending him to prison/jail and being awarded the title of SHSL detective because he caught a SHSL criminal would have been more interesting, though, and given more context as to why Ouma's so interested in Saihara.
>>
>>167006849
That seems like way too much blood spatter for a metal ball to the head.

Also, Tsumugi was known to readily break rules, so trying to snare her using them wouldn't have worked.
>>
File: 61199724_p0_master1200.jpg (309KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
61199724_p0_master1200.jpg
309KB, 595x842px
>>167006907
That's going to get deleted because of porn but 1. hot and 2. the faceless old man x ouma art is coming in and thus all is well with the world

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=61199724
>>
>>167006937
>Saihara caught Ouma
>He actually used him as a scapegoat for his own crimes
>Ouma knows this and doesn't say anything
>Saihara was simply visiting when they got locked in.
>>
>>167007000
Kaede used a pink paintball, and shot it at the metal ball so it wouldn't hit Rantaro's head.
>>
>>167006937
It could still be if Kodaka really wanted to. Someone got Ouma's entire clown troupe to commit suicide and Ouma breaks his no killing rule and murders the one responsible. Saihara manages to figure it out and Ouma's captured by the police. The brainwashing made Saihara forget he caught Ouma, but Ouma seems more aware of the brainwashing and might remember Saihara. And even before the protag switch Ouma still seemed a bit interested in him. He practically grilled Kaede about her relationship with Shuichi early on.
>>
>>167006849
No , it would have been pretty stupid of Monokuma to not notice that Amami was alive
>>
File: 1483909450672.jpg (627KB, 1529x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1483909450672.jpg
627KB, 1529x2048px
>>167007104
>they are now cellmates
>ouma has shit over saihara about being a snitch that could get him jumped by everyone else
>"welcome to prison, bitch"
>>
File: 24425.png (437KB, 596x560px) Image search: [Google]
24425.png
437KB, 596x560px
Finally
>>
>>167007575
It was also pretty stupid of her to let Miu create weapons that could help everyone escape or let her mess with the camerabot/emergency executioner. Miu's talent was broken.
>>
>>167007178
That's stupid as fuck
>>
File: 61201312_p1_master1200.jpg (977KB, 880x4776px) Image search: [Google]
61201312_p1_master1200.jpg
977KB, 880x4776px
>>167007709
Perfect.
>>
>>167007748
For the first, didn't Ouma have some excuse that would divert attention away from the fact that they were for combating Monokuma?

I think the upgrades done to Kiibo (light function, photo printing function) were harmless enough to let slide, though.

Miu's talent was pretty broken though.
>>
>>167007748
Monokuma this time around isn't the mastermind, he has his own brain and what happened in ch5 was in part due to Ouma being a madman
>>
>>167006927
A penal colony would have been so much more interesting. They were kept there because while they were criminals, their talents were still valuable for research. Kiibo was supposed to watch over them and execute/punish anyone who started causing trouble.

But then one of them committed a crime to get sent there specifically so they could start a killing game to punish them all for their wrongs, and reprogrammed Kiibo to not get in the way/be a participant.

I'm mad it was LOL COSPLAY because Kiibo's "outfit" actually looks like heavy duty combat armor, which would make sense if his job was to guard/discipline highly talented criminals.
>>
File: C3cGp5HUEAILZtr.png (401KB, 700x470px) Image search: [Google]
C3cGp5HUEAILZtr.png
401KB, 700x470px
Post comfortable.
>>
File: 61180829_p10.png (144KB, 750x560px) Image search: [Google]
61180829_p10.png
144KB, 750x560px
>>167008563
>>
File: C3HF3THUoAApxMv.png (580KB, 560x700px) Image search: [Google]
C3HF3THUoAApxMv.png
580KB, 560x700px
>>167008563
>>
File: 52727828.jpg (139KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
52727828.jpg
139KB, 467x700px
>>167008563
>>
File: 1485086837953.jpg (47KB, 750x597px) Image search: [Google]
1485086837953.jpg
47KB, 750x597px
>>167008563
>>
File: 61043305_p5_master1200.jpg (228KB, 575x600px) Image search: [Google]
61043305_p5_master1200.jpg
228KB, 575x600px
>>167008563
>>
File: C3LsxmOVUAAaWi1.jpg (125KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
C3LsxmOVUAAaWi1.jpg
125KB, 800x1000px
>>167008563
>>
File: 1472263309061.jpg (409KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472263309061.jpg
409KB, 600x800px
>>167008563
>>
File: 4670c7184dc7171c1d8353b723ec629f.jpg (752KB, 700x1012px) Image search: [Google]
4670c7184dc7171c1d8353b723ec629f.jpg
752KB, 700x1012px
>>167008563
>>
File: image.jpg (156KB, 884x1120px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
156KB, 884x1120px
>>167008563
>>
File: 61168955_p15.png (13KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
61168955_p15.png
13KB, 650x500px
>>167008563
>>
File: 61073506_p0_master1200.jpg (98KB, 615x597px) Image search: [Google]
61073506_p0_master1200.jpg
98KB, 615x597px
>>167008563
>>
>>167007093
Ouma is for faceless old men only!
>>
>>167009483
NO!
>>
>>167009483
He cuts their dicks off, how can you control him?
>>
File: C3aLdfVVcAA9kTD.jpg (145KB, 1200x767px) Image search: [Google]
C3aLdfVVcAA9kTD.jpg
145KB, 1200x767px
>>167008563
>>
File: C3bgS4jUEAEpn9Q.jpg (146KB, 1200x934px) Image search: [Google]
C3bgS4jUEAEpn9Q.jpg
146KB, 1200x934px
>>167008563
>>
File: 24772274.png (339KB, 523x737px) Image search: [Google]
24772274.png
339KB, 523x737px
>>167009483
NO!
>>
File: 1485383332600.jpg (378KB, 1120x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485383332600.jpg
378KB, 1120x1200px
>>167008563

No, post uncomfortable
>>
File: 155803591588f1a3ae6149.jpg (75KB, 600x822px) Image search: [Google]
155803591588f1a3ae6149.jpg
75KB, 600x822px
>>167009483
>>
File: be4abf5de14abce6a9549748f2f61afc.jpg (150KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
be4abf5de14abce6a9549748f2f61afc.jpg
150KB, 1000x707px
>>167009920
s-sauce?
>>
File: 61179763_p7.jpg (240KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
61179763_p7.jpg
240KB, 650x650px
>>
File: 61201730_p11.png (290KB, 690x800px) Image search: [Google]
61201730_p11.png
290KB, 690x800px
>>167008563
>>
File: 61169659_p5.png (608KB, 1387x1013px) Image search: [Google]
61169659_p5.png
608KB, 1387x1013px
>>167009972
>>
File: Cx4AANuUAAAwqgk.jpg (283KB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
Cx4AANuUAAAwqgk.jpg
283KB, 1200x899px
>>167009972
>>
>>167010105
@llllllll_______
>>
>>167009920
>>167010105
i second this, sauce?
>>
File: C3VVXlBUcAA_axX.jpg (164KB, 1200x446px) Image search: [Google]
C3VVXlBUcAA_axX.jpg
164KB, 1200x446px
>>167009972
>>
File: 61179763_p19.jpg (187KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
61179763_p19.jpg
187KB, 500x500px
IRL Tulpaman talks about tulpas.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKbAG-WdT7U
>>
>>167010379
>most people who express an interest in the subject take it to mean that they if think about, beat off, or ruminate upon the existence of their anime waifu, that it makes them real
kek
>>
Danganronpa v4 will be about cuil theory
>>
>>167010379
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RQ8mSBaD3Q
>>
File: hehehe.png (888KB, 1265x869px) Image search: [Google]
hehehe.png
888KB, 1265x869px
todays a good day
>>
>>167010315
Nice.
>>
File: Junko_(15).png (140KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
Junko_(15).png
140KB, 960x560px
>>167010640
I'm an idiot and can't understand what that is or means at all. Please explain in simpler terms.
>>
>>167008563
>Hope and Despair hook up after a drunk party and no end of the world ever happens
>>
>>167011045
http://cuiltheory.wikidot.com/what-is-cuil-theory
>>
Nearly of all of the post chapter 1 streams are now down at youtube now.
>>
>>167011551
Go to twitch or bilibili.
>>
>>167011809
Which user
>>
What would a Warrior of Hope Thief Class been like?

>Grew up in a normal family
>Younger of the Two Siblings
>Older Sibling is mentally ill, as in can't function normally mentally ill
>Parents coddle the mentally ill sibling for anything he does while dismissing anything the thief did
>Demon hunting starts
>Joins out of boredom after poisoning the sibling.
>Lil Ultimate Science
>Asshole acts include trying to give Kotoko date rape drugs, threatening Nagisa with a needle, giving Daimon steroids and decided to and reveal Jataro's face to disfigure it.
>>
>>167011858
Nice fanfiction.
>>
http://imgur.com/a/6juOK
>>
File: V3FifthFloor.jpg (103KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
V3FifthFloor.jpg
103KB, 1024x768px
>Using the stone on the entrance to Iruma's lab make a second floor to her lab fall from the sky. What the actual fuck.

>As expected, the second floor to Iruma's laboratory is Ki-bo's laboratory.

>Despite how huge, glorious and important the 5th floor looks, it only has 2 rooms: Shirogane's lab and Saihara's lab.

Fifth floor has an angel and demon motif. Not subtle in the hints territory this time Kodaka.
>>
File: 1485696330700.jpg (202KB, 1024x679px) Image search: [Google]
1485696330700.jpg
202KB, 1024x679px
>>167009972
>>
File: tumblr_okjtm2JoEn1tscjk3o2_1280.png (3MB, 2004x904px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okjtm2JoEn1tscjk3o2_1280.png
3MB, 2004x904px
>>167009972
I'm not sorry.
>>
So is it a lie that Himiko like Shuichi bcause i wanna have aprotagonist without potential love interest
>>
>Even when it comes to food, Ki-bo likes Japanese food the most. Likes looking at it, of course. He can't eat
Heh
>>
>>167012892
Subtle hints like blushing and her possibly being jealous of him interacting with other girls in a flirty way. She's also hinted to like Ouma and thought Hoshi was handsome.
>>
File: 1485055170190.jpg (147KB, 781x878px) Image search: [Google]
1485055170190.jpg
147KB, 781x878px
Just realized why this bitch is so popular in lewds. Pairing him with each cast member can serve a different fetish.

Kaede: /ss/, shotadom
Saihara: Cop/Robber, slight rival fetish
Kaito: Straight up rival fetish, hatesex
Maki: Choking, hatesex, femdom
Miu: S/M overtones, hatesex
Kiibo: Bullying, robot/human
Gonta: Size different, shotadom, manipulation
Kirumi: Mommy kink, young master/servant
Himiko: Loli/shota pairing
Tenko: Man hater/perverted boy pairing
Angie: Worshiper/leader
Shinguji: Straight up S/M, bondage
Amami: Typical yaoi seme/uke (at least in appearance)
Shirogane: Forced crossdressing or mental chess dynamics
Hoshi: shota (kind of) pairing/prison sex fun

can someone stop him
>>
>>167013091
>can someone stop him
Yes, by simply not liking shota, or his character.

I'm one of them.
>>
Miu getting lewd about how Kiibo's lab is inserting itself into her lab and how strange it's making her feel.
>>
File: C3Vk_LVUcAAyK-j.jpg (194KB, 1200x923px) Image search: [Google]
C3Vk_LVUcAAyK-j.jpg
194KB, 1200x923px
>>167013091
Mommy part is on point.
>>
File: 61165597_p6.png (92KB, 365x500px) Image search: [Google]
61165597_p6.png
92KB, 365x500px
>>167013091
Hope x detective is the only robot/human for me.
>>
>>167013407
She canonically hates being called mother-like. She keeps reminding everyone that she's still a high school girl and their age.
>>
>>167013030
So she likes manlets
>>
honestly i thinking maki gonna die in future games
>>
>>167013538
Shuichi is 171cm, which is a normal height for a Japanese guy his age.
>>
File: 1485744700018.jpg (137KB, 1024x645px) Image search: [Google]
1485744700018.jpg
137KB, 1024x645px
>>167013538
>>167013679
>>
>>167012892
Hajime's love interest is dead as well so not like that matters for Saihara, he just needs to make a Kaede tulpa
>>
>>167013643
I could see her sacrificing herself to save Saihara/Himiko, definitely. It'd be a very fitting/typical ending for her assassin character archetype.
>>
>>167013643
Kodaka usually has a rule that once someone survives a killing game they can't die later on. It's just like his writing rule that if you have someone die for you then you'll live. Amami broke the first rule, but we never actually saw him participate in those.
>>
How far in the future does Drv3 story take place?
>>
>>167013679
i think he meant Hoshi
>>
>>167013870
You never find out. There are alot of answered questions and things that seem like they were rewritten because they make no sense.
>>
>>167014000
*unanswered questions
>>
>>167013870
Theoretically, and if Shirogane's words are true, 50 or so years after the release of DR3 if there's only one killing game per year (which would make sense considering the time needed to construct the arena, gather/kidnap students, brainwash them, etc).

If they're not and it is the future of HPA, they're far enough in the future where they've definitely improved their AI from alter-ego's level and recovered from the disaster enough to make it a historical event.
>>
File: IMG_20170130_150610.jpg (86KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170130_150610.jpg
86KB, 600x800px
pre brainwash ouma a cute (I love this artist)
>>
File: C29BjuYVEAA_zUd.png (914KB, 1079x772px) Image search: [Google]
C29BjuYVEAA_zUd.png
914KB, 1079x772px
>>167012969
Kiibo is so cute.
>>
File: 61127642_p0_master1200.jpg (562KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
61127642_p0_master1200.jpg
562KB, 900x1200px
>>167014173
I prefer madman clown, but he is pretty cute.
>>
>>167014173
Oumafags and Tulpafags get steady supply of pre-brainwash fanart

I want some more of other characters
>>
>>167014389
I want normie Miu to offer to get high with him and corrupt him.
>>
>>167012969
True horror story
>>
>>167014487
I want this.

I also want post mindhacc miu and ouma getting super fucking high on whatever meds they can find in the storage, considering ouma probably has no moral quandaries about getting high/drunk (it makes you laugh, so it's an okay crime!).
>>
File: C3Rs95BUMAA8rfn.jpg (147KB, 859x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C3Rs95BUMAA8rfn.jpg
147KB, 859x1200px
>>167012969
KIIBOOOOOO
>>
File: 1485293847336.png (872KB, 1125x903px) Image search: [Google]
1485293847336.png
872KB, 1125x903px
>>167014435
I'd like to see more of kirumi and tenko. I think bre brainwash tenkos design is absolutely gorgeous compared to how gaudy her game outfit is.
>>
File: C3bsO7oVcAAZFcp.png (1012KB, 991x1151px) Image search: [Google]
C3bsO7oVcAAZFcp.png
1012KB, 991x1151px
>>167014435
It's only fun to contrast with a madman.
Saihara would be kind of fun, too, though.
>>
>>167012969
How can one bot be so best. Is that why he had to explode at the end.
>>
File: C2s92d-UcAAf1wm.jpg (122KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
C2s92d-UcAAf1wm.jpg
122KB, 768x768px
>>167014810
Pre brainwash x post brainwash Saihara fics when?
>>
>>167014803
I agree. Tenko's design is one of the worst in the series, which is a shame since she's such a nice character. I want more pre-brainwash art of her
>>
File: 1484121732263.png (123KB, 204x230px) Image search: [Google]
1484121732263.png
123KB, 204x230px
>>167014803
Is there a clear picture of pre-brainwash Tenko?
All I have is this.
>>
File: C24Hj5uVEAQmQt0.jpg (168KB, 1199x731px) Image search: [Google]
C24Hj5uVEAQmQt0.jpg
168KB, 1199x731px
DJ WHEN
>>
>>167014979
She has some close up sprites in the prologue when she's talking. Don't have them on me, but they're cute.
>>
>>167014979
Not much other than the pre brainwash cg of all of them, even then tenko is in the back but she looks really pretty and tomboyish. I hope artists deliver more pre brainwash content cause it's just nice to think about.
>>
File: drg.jpg (91KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
drg.jpg
91KB, 500x500px
>>
>>167015562
speaking as a fujo

mondo/ishimaru is such an aesthetically unappealing pairing and their character interaction isn't even all that interesting

fujos must've been desperate in the DR1 era
>>
>>167015665
same, i didn't even like komahina. loving the fujo shit in drv3, though.
>>
>>167015665
Homopandering has come a long way, anon.
It's not our fault yurishits don't ever support anybody who tries to feed them.
>>
>>167015562
Someone do a V3 version.
>>
>>167015758
Tenko/Himiko was cute and actually tragic/emotionally effective, though. I'm surprised the pairing isn't more popular.
>>
File: 26028805_p31.jpg (178KB, 600x650px) Image search: [Google]
26028805_p31.jpg
178KB, 600x650px
>>167015562
I would fuck ishimaru hard. Mondo's a lucky man, being in so much lewd fan art with him.

>>167015665
I feel the exact opposite. None of the v3 homo pairing are doing anything for me. I like a hint of bromance in my male pairings and there is almost none of that in v3, aside from Kaito and Saihara.
>>
File: dengeki.jpg (194KB, 540x661px) Image search: [Google]
dengeki.jpg
194KB, 540x661px
Look at these important characters, making some important plan of some sort
>>
File: latest-33.png (88KB, 960x560px) Image search: [Google]
latest-33.png
88KB, 960x560px
I'm getting a real big sense of deja vu here guys.

I was rereading through my old dream journal. One of the entries was like this very thread. It had spoilers about V3 being a TV show about mindhaccs and everything. I had it just before the DR3 anime was starting.

I knew everything all along and never warned anyone. Or bothered taking advantage of it to seem like a time traveler. I was so afraid that it'd actually come true if I told anyone. I'm in despair.

On the bright side I'm more of an esper than Sayaka is. More like Weedman. The lesson here is that next time I have a DR dream I tell everyone about it next time.
>>
File: tumblr_okj5lwBLsr1twkda7o1_540.png (311KB, 540x610px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okj5lwBLsr1twkda7o1_540.png
311KB, 540x610px
I'm honestly jealous of people that can draw Kiibo so well.
>>
>>167015928
Continuing to speak as a fujo, there are no actually good homo pairings in V3. Amami dies so early that he has no significant interaction with anyone besides Kaede as a result, so he's out. Ouma/any boy is appealing in porn/lewdfic but he's too antagonistic to everyone in game to make any pairings with him actually work. Saihara/Kaito is mitigated by the fact that Kaito's clearly with Maki. None of the other boys have any particular interactions that lend themselves to shipping, besides Kiibo/Saihara but that's a robot so it's not gay.

V3's good for porn, but not shipping.
>>
File: zz.png (977KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
zz.png
977KB, 500x500px
>>167015823
I didn't know what ships to put in it, if someone has a better idea I'll edit the pic
>>
>>167016268
>It's not gay if it's with a robot.
>>
File: C3W7bKDUYAAWRVVa.png (453KB, 500x805px) Image search: [Google]
C3W7bKDUYAAWRVVa.png
453KB, 500x805px
I'm going to post this because it's so comfy and pure it makes me feel sick. Now I'm going to work on translating it.
>>
File: C3W7bpBVYAAe-ZA.png (475KB, 500x718px) Image search: [Google]
C3W7bpBVYAAe-ZA.png
475KB, 500x718px
>>167016368
Same family. Gl with the translation
>>
File: 90980797089.png (896KB, 1280x993px) Image search: [Google]
90980797089.png
896KB, 1280x993px
>>167016361
That's the rule. If dicks aren't touching it's not gay. Kiibo doesn't have a dick. Therefore, not gay. We're safe.
>>
>>167016536
I just felt it was great to see it being used unironically on the board but yeah I can settle on that.
>>
File: Cud7J-8UEAAqfEU.jpg (91KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cud7J-8UEAAqfEU.jpg
91KB, 600x800px
>>167016450
It's so fucking unfair that he had to die at the very end.
>>
File: C3bD3aOUEAIEsAU.jpg (214KB, 1024x757px) Image search: [Google]
C3bD3aOUEAIEsAU.jpg
214KB, 1024x757px
>>167016536
Fantastic reasoning, my fellow Kiibofag. :^)

>>167016679
He was so close - if he had survived I wouldn't have spoiled the game for myself.
>>
>valwinz
>V3 is a good game not perfect but it took the series were it needed to go to the point i did not even imagine the ending we got
>It show us that Kodaka still haves it epecually after the dog shit anime DR3
>it took risks it give us the best trio in the series a trio that feels like a family they are close.
>Im very much looking forward to the V3 universe and were it goes.

I always knew he has a shit taste.
>>
>>167016268
No one forms any significant relationships in V3 honestly.

Aside from Iruma humping Kiibo, Tenko flirting with Himiko, and Maki/Kaito no one really gets to know each other or form any real friendships or bonds. Possibly because they're all strangers before this and kinda destined to die by signing on to the show.

It still really removes a lot of tension and possible emotional build-up by not having the characters care about each other in a significant way. We've had much better friendships in the past. The selling point instead is that everyone's hot. Even Hoshi, the joke character, still has significantly more fans than his predecessors Hifumi and Teruteru, mostly because of his badass personality. Actually V3's cast, while still pretty flat personality wise, probably all had equal opportunity and potential to be survivors. Arguably, everyone else would've made a better survivor than the actual survivors.
>>
File: 1484900383573.jpg (217KB, 600x1043px) Image search: [Google]
1484900383573.jpg
217KB, 600x1043px
>>167016536
The rule is, "If balls are touching, it's gay."
Doesn't matter if he has a dick or not.
>>
Writefag here. Any non-lewd Kiibo-related requests?

I'm not the hope x detective writefag. Also, I can't write anything lewd to save my life.
>>
File: 61189172_p0.png (210KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
61189172_p0.png
210KB, 1000x800px
>Punishing Kiibo by leaving him in the middle of the pool for the night
>>
>>167016817
>Aside from Iruma humping Kiibo
She was just upgrading him and doing a tune up. Don't turn the POV shot of her boobs on his body and her saying suggestive things to him into something dirty. lol
>>
File: 61015677_p0.jpg (251KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
61015677_p0.jpg
251KB, 625x625px
>>167016679
It would be ridiculously easy to bring him back. If he was made by TDR there's probably another Kiibo body backup and it would be just as easy to say there's a backup of his AI somewhere.

The question remains if he's popular enough to do this. I hope so.
>>
File: C3VfyLgVUAA2B-Z.jpg (167KB, 1092x1050px) Image search: [Google]
C3VfyLgVUAA2B-Z.jpg
167KB, 1092x1050px
>>167016847
Something about his pants, please. I like his pants.
>>
>>167016847
Kiibo meets Z3tsubo, his evil alternate universe counterpart where he's edgy and despair.
>>
File: 1484037201871.png (556KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484037201871.png
556KB, 1024x1024px
http://kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/156549638954/tsumugi-shirogane-free-time-event-1
http://kaibutsushidousha.tumblr.com/post/156556088314/tsumugi-shirogane-free-time-event-2

Wallpaper FTEs
>>
File: Qr1Jy9e.png (346KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Qr1Jy9e.png
346KB, 1024x1024px
>>167016847
Kiibo learning to hug properly, with the right amount of firmness and warmth.
>>
>>167016847
Saihara before the brainwash meeting Kiibo.
>>
>>167016990
>Hagakure lived through the entire franchise
Anything is possible when you're Kodaka
>>
>>167017027
It'd be more of a pun of making it Z32bo, wouldn't it?
>>
File: 1485662594696.png (647KB, 879x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485662594696.png
647KB, 879x1200px
>>167017057
You can really see the hate Kodaka has for himself, his series and his fanbase reflected in her FTEs. Why doesn't he make a new franchise?
>>
File: fixed.png (495KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
495KB, 500x500px
>>167015562
>>
>>167017057
>Tsumugi Shirogane: Aaah, I realized the terrible reality! If you take away my cosplay and otaku hobbies, I don’t have anything left!
I think Kodaka was trying to offend the fanbase.
>>
File: 1476870215066.jpg (438KB, 558x647px) Image search: [Google]
1476870215066.jpg
438KB, 558x647px
>>167017057
>all this foreshadowing
>>
>>167016847
Do a sad "what-if" story where he has an Asimov-style, aka Robot discovers feelings thru the exploit in their system, breakdown.
>>
>>167016817
I'd say the Saihara/Maki/Kaito trio has a good friendship and Tenko and Himiko have a deeper relationship than just flirting. Though it gets fucked in the end, Gonta and Ouma have an interesting dynamic/friendship thing too.

I'm sure there will be more examples of interesting relationships that just haven't been conveyed through the spotty translations we have.
>>
>>167017057
>Tsumugi Shirogane: Why is Akamatsu-san not interested in fictional characters… That’s because…
>being the “Super High School Level Pianist” is already enough to put your character on fiction level!

YAMETEEEEEEE
>>
>>167016769
>caring about what this retard thinks
>>
>>167017205
If you're gonna do that, you might as well go full Z32b0.
If it actually happens, though, it would officially be Ze-2-bo.
>>
>>167016996
>>167017027
>>167017137
>>167017152
>>167017275
Thanks for the requests, anons! I'll try to do all of them over time and post them in these threads.
>>
>>167016847
Kiibo becomes aware of the audience in his head, and his reaction to that.
>>
>>167017057
>Tsumugi Shirogane: Cooking, huh… Yeah, might work. Will be useful in my future.
How is cooking useful to her future?
>>
File: C3GFXZzUcAAbO2u.jpg (188KB, 1192x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C3GFXZzUcAAbO2u.jpg
188KB, 1192x1200px
>>167017027
Seconding.
>>
>>167017454
You mean him realizing the voice in his head is the audience and not God like he thinks?
>>
>>167017458
Cooking is always useful.
But I guess she does cook Tulpaman if you wanted to find some foreshadowing out of that.
>>
>>167017057
>Tsumugi Shirogane: It’s because here I don’t have any new sources for waifu/husbando supply… Life is getting harder each day…
>There’s no internet… no TV… no mangas…
>There’re some animes on the AV room, but… I want new waifus and husbandos… Sigh~…
Kodaka really knows his fanbase.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5uWXSzRNi4

this board
>>
>>167017565
Yeah, pretty much.
>>167017584
That's just poking fun at otaku in general.
>>
File: tumblr_mx3v1lMpQJ1rg3xjqo1_500.png (163KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mx3v1lMpQJ1rg3xjqo1_500.png
163KB, 500x529px
>>167017458
So she can understand Teruteru better?

>inb4 tsumugi is a fatfag
>>
>>167017692
I'll add it to my to-do list. Thanks for the request, anon!
>>
File: 1485698286275.jpg (163KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485698286275.jpg
163KB, 500x500px
>>167017578
I wonder what Tulpaman tastes like
>>
File: Teruteru_beta.png (915KB, 624x906px) Image search: [Google]
Teruteru_beta.png
915KB, 624x906px
>>167017694
Still can't believe they didn't go with his beta design
>>
>>167017754
His drink is Rose Mint
>>
File: 1484864543089.png (378KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1484864543089.png
378KB, 1024x1024px
>>167016934
WE DO NOT LEAVE THE ROBOT IN THE POOL BY HIMSELF. HE WILL SINK.
>>
>>167017909
Man both of designs look pretty good
>>
>>167017909
Probably because they didn't want to waste a good design on someone who was only going to be around for one chapter.
>>
File: 1485054907613.png (337KB, 600x941px) Image search: [Google]
1485054907613.png
337KB, 600x941px
>>167017909
Just imagine how popular he'd be.
>>167018153
>>
>>167018273
>perverted bisexual bishonen voiced by fukujun
>all those potential doujins
What a waste
I still like Teruteru
>>
>>167018241
Didn't stop them from doing that with Rantarou though.
>>
File: tumblr_okivjhy9d71w3zwqxo1_1280.png (135KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_okivjhy9d71w3zwqxo1_1280.png
135KB, 600x901px
>>167018595
I quite like Teruteru too. His and Hoshi's designs are actually quite cute (Yamada is inexcusable though)
>>
>>167017754
Well, considering he got cooked with his clothes on I imagine he tastes a little starchy. But other than that, delicious. You'll never eat the remains of tulpaman's boiled corpse. Why even live?
>>
>>167019401
Fun fact about eating corpses: Ouma apparently talks at length on how delicious Hoshi's body must've been to be eaten by the piranhas so fast.

Tulpaman's too bony. Guy's got no meat on his legs like Hoshi so he can't be that tasty.
>>
File: tumblr_n6fzlzY3Zc1qmrkq0o1_500.png (259KB, 500x621px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n6fzlzY3Zc1qmrkq0o1_500.png
259KB, 500x621px
>>167018953
I wouldn't say "inexcusable" but it definitely could've been better. A big chubby apecat plush toy guy sounds cute in theory. It's just Kodaka, being Kodaka, made him as disgusting as possible because he was an otaku. He still has a couple of cute sprites through.

If they'd tried for a different direction for him he might actually be kinda nice. But he has way too many problems as is.
>>
>>167019729
>Ouma apparently talks at length on how delicious Hoshi's body must've been to be eaten by the piranhas so fast.
I wonder if the dub will make him sound like Hannibal Lecter.
>>
POST your confessions
>>
>>167019729
Hoshi was mostly muscle through. I'm not sure you could chew through him that easily if you were human.

The piranhas made quick work of him but they have Hollywood knife teeth. And remember Korekiyo was being made into soup, not directly eaten. His flesh and bones were liquefied or used as soup stock to add some meaty flavor to it, though probably not a lot. He strikes me as a guy who practically marinates in perfumes and flowers though, so it probably left a delightful rosy taste to it.
>>
>>167020009
I still think of DRv3 plot and spoilers as if it's fake spoilers.
>>
File: 61163257_p3.jpg (264KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
61163257_p3.jpg
264KB, 2000x1500px
>>167020009
I'm a Kiibofag but I always post mean things about him
>>
>>167020009
I shitpost about Ouma and I don't even like Ouma
>>
>>167020082
Holy shit. I want to eat his execution soup so bad and I'm vegetarian
>>
>>167020009
Miu having Kiibo take pictures of her shit was kind of hot. I also liked it when she offered to "ero ero" Ouma if he saved her. She's shameless and I love it.
>>
File: 1485650073091.png (298KB, 960x603px) Image search: [Google]
1485650073091.png
298KB, 960x603px
>>167020009
>>
>>167020009
______________________ONE.
>>
>>167020009
I think the only thing I love in my life right now is /drg/.
>>
>>167019729
Considering his bones probably turned to gelatin from the boiling I can't imagine his boniness would be an issue. What meat there was would probably be nice and tender from lack of exercise/muscle tone.
>>
>>167020176
How dare you I do too
>>
File: 1485553894353.jpg (77KB, 992x838px) Image search: [Google]
1485553894353.jpg
77KB, 992x838px
>>167020009
I don't really like Ouma.
>>
>>167020009
I have depression and coming to this shithole and discussing and shitposting about a game I haven't even played distracts me somewhat desu
>>
File: 20170125_234004.jpg (51KB, 214x242px) Image search: [Google]
20170125_234004.jpg
51KB, 214x242px
>>167020009
I want to bully Ouma because I hate him, but at the same time I can't help feeling somewhat conflicted about liking him too. I don't even like shotas yet Ouma is... different. Does this make any sense?
>>
>>167020283
Yo, fellow vegetarian tulpabro!! Same.
>>
File: 60604400_p22.png (480KB, 568x700px) Image search: [Google]
60604400_p22.png
480KB, 568x700px
>>167020438
This crap general is still the closest thing I have to friendship with other people.
>>
File: 1485534413446.jpg (64KB, 869x619px) Image search: [Google]
1485534413446.jpg
64KB, 869x619px
>>167020564
Me neither.
>>
File: C3ZLi3EUEAAZMQC.png orig.png (408KB, 773x1029px) Image search: [Google]
C3ZLi3EUEAAZMQC.png orig.png
408KB, 773x1029px
>>167020009
I want Shinguji to find someone who will truly love him and cure him from his sister complex
>>
>>167020582
>>167020438

Be careful. 15F might return and try and start a Discord again
>>
File: 1484351893333.jpg (685KB, 2801x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484351893333.jpg
685KB, 2801x1080px
>>167020456
>lack of muscle tone
Did you see him? He's not really that thin.
Sure, he's no Gonta, but check out that body.
>>
>>167020456
Doesn't he exercise though? I think it's mentionned in one of his FTEs that he has a mask for that
>>
File: 61116882_p4.png (233KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
61116882_p4.png
233KB, 500x513px
>>167020009
I hated Kaito before the game was out because I thought he'd be another Hagakure due to his weird faces, and that he'd survive to the end because of that. I was wrong.
I hated Maki too, because she seemed like the ~mysterious girl with complex backstory~, but now I kinda tolerate her. (But seeing her being shipped with Kaito makes me dislike her again.)
I also ship Kaito with the other V3 boys, specially Ouma.
>>
>>167016769
Even 4chan think valwinz is shit.
>>
>>167020717
Ouma's a god damn twig
>>
>>167020717
Miu's uniform shows her personality isn't really different.

She hikes up her skirt, and make sure as much cleavage as possible is visible.
>>
File: CupUzijUAAAYcCb.jpg (86KB, 560x604px) Image search: [Google]
CupUzijUAAAYcCb.jpg
86KB, 560x604px
>>167020009
I'm only invested in this game because of Ouma. I'm a shit fujo. :(

But I try to participate in game discussion when I can. I promise.
>>
>>167020082
>>167020456

Both of you are forgetting the important of some fat in the stock when making soup. Bone stock and meat are all well and good, but it's the fat that makes soup good and Korekiyo basically has none. Those with muscle and fat like Kaede or Miu would be much better in an execution soup.

Also this is one of the most fucked up things I've talked about here, thank you.
>>
>>167020953
I'm only invested it in because of him, Kiibo, and Saihara.
>>
File: KS25.png (1MB, 718x2048px) Image search: [Google]
KS25.png
1MB, 718x2048px
>>167020717
No dude who's muscular has a ridiculous thigh gap like this as far as I'm concerned. His uniform also seems tight around his chest and looser around his waist. Even in the normie pic he looks scrawny to me. I know he looks muscular in that naked CG with him and Miyadera, but I just think they fucked up there. So many of the CGs were off-model for everyone.
>>
>>167020717
you know it's komatsuzaki's work when the poses are stiff as fuck. that's the one thing that really bothers me about his art, but he's still leagues better than the udg guy
>>
File: 1485215825378.jpg (106KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1485215825378.jpg
106KB, 1024x1024px
>anons are discussing eating a man who was boiled alive into a soup at this very moment
>>
>>167020009
I'm a fujo but I think Ouma/Miu is the hottest pairing for him.

I also fucking hate shota usually but Ouma is the most attractive boy on the game for me.
>>
>>167021164
He's not really a shota tbqh. He isn't on the same pre-pubescent 8 year old level.
>>
>>167018241
That hair-style reminds me of Mitarai. Is that who they were saving it for?

Fuckin' great.
>>
>>167021083
I feel like he just skips leg day.
>>
File: nope.png (11KB, 164x110px) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
11KB, 164x110px
>>167021129
It's funny because Saihara's cold in that picture.
I think I'll translate that.
>>
>>167020776
Ah, you're right. I imagine it isn't very high intensity though, probably just some cardio and yoga. Enough to keep his circulation good and have stamina for travel.
>>
>>167020009
I was only into this game because I wanted to otome date Saihara and Kiibo. Instead, I put them together now. It's more than I've ever dreamed of.
>>
>>167020009
I ship Miu with Kirumi because of a fic I read. Lewd/crude girl with refined/mature maid is just hot. http://archiveofourown.org/works/9440117
>>
>>166983934
>>166984109

Same guy.
>>
>>167021198
There are degrees of shota. I don't think you can include a 5'1", slim, feminine-faced dude with bishes like Link. I do like calling him a manlet as opposed to shota, but he's fairly close to one.
>>
>>167021090
As a drawfag I noticed the hand/foot hiding immediately when I saw that pic. It made me feel a little better than even professionals do it too, haha.
>>
>>167021413
Yeah I think manlet is a better descriptor, "shota" makes me think of pre-pubescent boys.
>>
>>167021413
I'm pretty sure Miu called him a shota in one of the earlier chapters.
>>
File: 1477757890668.png (3MB, 1280x1562px) Image search: [Google]
1477757890668.png
3MB, 1280x1562px
>>
>>167020009
I thought most of the cast were hideous or uninteresting at first but now they're probably my favorite bunch.
>>
>>167021473
He's a twink shota, on the borderline shota line. Like ephebophiles irl when it comes to pedoshit. He's not really a manlet because manlets are more masculine than him.
I can't like him because of that but eh, I don't care if other people are into him. I'm glad he doesn't have the typical go-to shotabait personality though.
>>
>>167021226
He needs to do some squats on my dick
>>
>>167021413
Yeah, even his shirtless scene didn't make him look too pre-pubescent. He's just a tinier version of a generic anime bishie body. Manlet.
>>
>>167021090
Also the fact he's shit at drawing hands

And the thighs are sometimes thicc to the point of being disproportionate

The UDG artist who was aping his style was shit though. Shimadoriru I think?
>>
>>167021619
I think this same thing happened before DR2 came out.
>>
>>167021657
THICC THIGHS are one of the reason why he's best, though. I really love his anatomy. His art and style is definitely one of the reasons I got drawn into DR.
>>
>>167021083
Do tall men with hips and legs like that exist? Asking for a friend haha
>>
>>167021583
"Shota" in japanese just means young boy, it doesn't have the same connotations as it does in English. Shotacon, though.
>>
>>167021441
yeah, his hands suck too but the poses are easily the worst thing. it's like he just can't draw people naturally standing around. at least the hands have gotten less weird with time but there's been no progress with the poses

>>167021657
the thighs are great though.
>>
>>167021760
Yes.
But the Dangan cast usually has ridiculous leg to body ratios, it'd be very hard to find in real life.
>>
>>167021731
His anatomy is super weird, there's no doubt he has fetish for legs cause he draws them the best. You always know when an artist draws something the best compared to the rest of the picture, it's their fetish.
>>
>>167021854
61.75% LEG
>>
>>167021913
He sure has a thing for thicc thighs, that's for sure.
>>
>>167021760
There are definitely scrawny tall dudes with thigh gaps out there. Korekiyo seems to have some pretty wide set hips though, can't say I've ever seen that on a real dude. I'd love to be proven wrong though.
>>
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5zwdtgl85jdj89g/170130korekiyo.mov?dl=0

Nips pointed out that Tulpaman grows tits when he switches personalities.
>>
>>167007960
It's Danganronpa
>>
>>167021790
His poses suck but he's great at expressions, especially in SDR2. NDRV3 somehow isn't as enjoyable for me, SDR2 had Komaeda, Souda and Hinata who were all very distinctive and memorable and never resorted to some of the most chliche anime expressions.
>>
>>167021790
You're right. I'd post the Danganronpa characters stand like Ted Cruz thing if we hadn't hit the image limit
>>
>>167022192
>>167022192
>>167022192
Post comfy
>>167022192
>>167022192
>>167022192
>>
Do we need new bread?
>>
>>167022163
And who's fault is that?

I warned you. I fucking warned you about the image limit. You people shitpost too much

And it always runs up the image limit.
>>
>>167022112
I wonder if his dick disappears too
>>
>>167022281
We hit image limit. New thread at >>167022245 makes sense.
>>
>>167022287
But image limit-kun, I thought you said you were leaving forever yesterday. I knew you'd come back eventually
>>
>>167022287
You're back, autism-kun
>>
>>167022112
Korekiyo is fucking magic.
>>
>>167020009
I have two waifus at the same time
>>
>>167022287
>we can't post images on an imageboard
Welcome back, autism-chan.
>>
>>167022113
That's stupid even for DR, makes Monokuma look like a joke
>>
>>167016975
>Miu is "pure"
Thread posts: 726
Thread images: 251

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.